Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Venom in the Phantom ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.






A/n: Extremely long and graphic chapter that shows waning feeling and intensifying love. The evil from the past works to spread to the future. One daughter suffers tremendously and ends up in the last place she would have thought. Asuna carries through as well as Sanra. **Some intense scenes of graphic violence**. Thank you all for reading and please, let me know your thoughts!





Venom in the Phantom





Maec was attempting to divine this accursed miniature and it had quite the spell upon it. He could only wonder at its origin and he was furious at what he read in Edward's journals. The human had worked with Sanra several times and it was disgusting what he had done to harm Asuna and later on; Hibari. Anger was consuming him and he flipped through the pages and he was sipping red wine. A knock came on his door and he opened his sanctuary and there stood Seeval; his warrior sister and she had a look on her beautiful face.

"Bilae has been spotted. He is in London but that is too close to her majesty." She said.

"Go. Admal and his group are guarding her but take a garrison and hunt that bastard down! I care not what methods you use sister; I want him dead." Maec hissed.

"As my king commands." Seeval smiled and she was wearing leather that barely covered anything.

Seeval was from the Besud clan. Her mother had been one of their best warriors and had stood up to Ganak. His bastard father had been turned on by raping the woman and when she had shown up pregnant and had managed to cut the former Shouten king's anatomy wide open; he had thought her baby worthy of survival. Seeval's mother had not survived but Maec had seen that she had been raised elsewhere like he had done for several of his siblings. Now his warrior sister served him faithfully and cunningly. She was mighty and she refused to mate. Male and female Shouten begged for her attention and she had none of them. Maec did not understand but he did not interfere in his siblings love lives except for Alum; he had interfered there. His healer brother was too much like Admal and he had not known it. The Shouten king was frustrated and he decided he could use with some sleep and he went to his rooms.

Maec slowly undressed out of his satin and linen tunic and leggings after having undone his complicated leather boots with their many straps. His mind was preoccupied on the miniature and his queen. By the ancients he just wanted to sink into her depths and he missed her keenly. He soon was only in his skin and he crawled into his massive bed and intended to pull the covers. His vision saw faint movement in the rafters of his room and he was suddenly pounced upon by a youkai spider. It was an Asian black widow to be exact and this was a female. Maec snarled and he injected his kemuri into the bitch and she made a noise but she suddenly injected him with her venom. Pain erupted in him unlike anything he had ever known. She had injected him in his groin and he fell off of his bed and Yasua changed form into her humanoid one. She smirked evilly and she laughed as he struggled through the agony.

"We shall see if you live Shouten. Does it hurt? Sanra says hello. Your little stunt only pissed her off more. Toodles!" Yasua laughed mirthfully as she ported out via her venom cloud.

Maec screamed and it was Laes who heard him. Laes ran in and saw his father in utter agony. The Shouten king could not make coherent thought and his son only knew one healer talented enough and he phased straight into the castle in England.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Nanami was awoken from a deep sleep by Hibari and she was up and in healer mode quickly. Maec had been injected by a huge dose of widow venom and Nanami was glad they kept the toxin as a pain reliever; she was able to make anti-venom quickly and she administered it via an IV so it reacted more quickly. Laes was pacing and it was obvious he was terrified but Maec was soon passed out but he was fine. Nanami sat back and she looked horrified.

"What is it?" He asked his lover.

"This is reminiscent of an attack that took place upon one of our old rulers in the Kumo Empire. Lord Jouichi was almost assassinated this way. Maec was flooded with widow venom and our former widow lord has been gone for forever." Nanami stated thinking.

"You think it was this widow who attacked my father?" Laes asked.

"I don't think; I am positive. Asian widows are deadly but Japanese widows are more so. You reacted very quickly. Another ten minutes and he would have been dead." She said bluntly.

"Good gods." He said shocked.

"I heard." Asuna stated from the door.

"Haha! Lay down." She commanded.

"Not when Maec has been attacked so cruelly. Sanra is up to something; I am positive." Her mother stated shaking.

"Haha, I am going to send for Chichi N and Chichi Ishin. They have been hunting Yasua. We will get the bitch." Nanami said calming her mother.

"Yasua must be the assassin! Who else?" The inu princess said lying down.

"It makes sense. Bilae was seen and then Yasua attacks. Sanra is going to hit from the past. Flintshire is the only way she can truly hurt you." Her daughter said.

"Ask Nori to come up please." Her mother said.

Nori was suddenly there and he had heard them speaking with his mind. He had heard the name Yasua and he perked his mental ears.

"You called Haha?" He asked devilishly.

"You are at adult strength. Can you return to the 14th century and protect the Dillingham family?" Asuna asked him.

"Ken has to come." He said crossing his arms.

"Nori no!" She snapped.

"Haha! I cannot be without my twin." He whined.

"Sorry I asked. I will have someone else do it." She growled.

"No, I will do so. I need a portal." Nori groused.

"Efnisien will be here soon with your Chichi. I shall send you back then." She said palming his cheek.

"You know it would be good if we drew some of Justinus's blood." He said.

"Your brother is not your personal acid bomb!" Asuna snapped at her shape shifting son.

"No, his blood is just a potent Sanra destroyer." He rolled his eyes.

"I agree with Nori Haha. Justinus does not mind giving up a little blood. He likes that he can help." Nanami stated.

"Oh for the love of Kamis! Fine! Draw some of his blood." She hissed.

Justinus was called upon and they asked him if it was alright if they took some blood to use against the evil woman and he rolled up his sleeve.

"Si! Burn the whore bitch!" Justinus grinned as made available his arm.

"What do you all talk about?" Their mother demanded.

"Our yoki si? How we can defeat them no? I am like my Papa and Grandpapa. I am from Apollo so my blood is special, si! Papa says it always. He says that I will have a sword like Grandpapa Julianus; I will be able to kill and spread my venom too!" He said grinning like the small child he was but with a gleam in his eye.

"Your Papa and I are going to talk, si?" Asuna said to her eldest basilisk child.

"Nay Mama! I wish to be a warrior! My Mama is a warrior and my Papa is a warrior, si? My grandpapa is in service of the Sun god himself! I shall be a great warrior too! The girls will be as well. Do not speak to my Papa." Justinus said as his blood was drawn.

"It is my job to protect you all." She growled at her son.

"Si. It is our job to grow up and be who we are. We are noble, we are royal, and we are warriors. Do not take our pride from us Mama. I am Latin and I am Japanese; I would have no honor left!" He cried.

Nanami hid her smirk and the boy was just as passionate as Amedeo and he was actually just a miniature Amedeo. Laes was astonished at the young boy and Nori was so proud of his basilisk brother. Justinus was just awesome in his mind.

"Your father speaks too much!" His mother snapped as she rose.

"He speaks great as does my materna. My Papa and my Mama are great youkai and I am a great youkai. I only speak the truth." Her little boy said as he lifted his chin.

Justinus looked like Amedeo but bore her old brown eyes. He just looked like his father and it sucker punched her. She wanted to wring the sexy basilisk's neck and she gave up.

"We are family. We are great in number and we are better." Justinus mumbled as he pressed cotton to the place he had been stuck.

"Go play Justinus. You are you and I still have yet to protect you." His mother sighed.

He hugged around her waist and stared up at her.

"Si you protect us and our Papa and family protect you. We all protect each other. If my blood harms our enemies; I shall give my blood." Justinus said and he hugged her tightly.

Justinus took off and he went to play with his siblings and she was distraught.

"Call on Julianus and Amedeo as well. Sanra is surely looking to take them out but their blood is also extremely toxic to her." Asuna stated.

"Good idea." Nanami smiled.

Asuna lay on her bed and she was shaken up by her pups thinking. Her second generation had no qualms speaking their minds and oh, they thought highly of themselves indeed. They knew they were powerful and they were not shy about saying so either. It also did not help that the fathers of her pups also filled their heads with utter nonsense in her mind but was it nonsense? She just wanted to live a peaceful life but then; they were youkai and new enemies would always emerge. Her children would always have to be prepared for anything and perhaps they were right. She waited on Naraku, Ishin, and her two basilisk loves. It was imperative they move swiftly.
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
Naraku, Ishin, Julianus, Amedeo, and Efnisien had returned to the castle in Tudor England. Naraku checked on Maec and he was furious. The widow bitch was on his major shit list before but now; she was going to be a dead eight legged whore. Efnisien made a gate for Nori, Naraku, and Amedeo. It was deemed safer that Julianus stayed by Asuna as well as Ishin. Asuna cried out as she saw her kumo lord and her basilisk king. Julianus was a soft spoken as ever and he had not been quite this north in Europe. He was wandering about the castle curiously and it was cold here. Asuna wrapped a heavy velvet coat about him and he smiled at her gratefully. His black hair he had cut to just below his shoulders and his beauty still made her ache.

"You still hunt the rabid Ramanga?" She asked laying back.

"Si femmina. They are almost gone but I am best at it. It was what I was trained to do, si?" He said cupping her chin.

Asuna kissed his palm and he hissed softly. He had not seen her in some time because of the business of killing. It was like it always was with them and she was on her back and he was kissing her into madness and he was clutching her skin. His eyes were burning bright red and his mind was becoming muddled in horrendous need.

"Null. I cannot. Nay." Julianus forced himself physically away from her arms.

"You cannot even kiss me?" Asuna demanded.

"Femmina, I get within a foot of you and I can only seek your heat. I only wish to be one with you. Amedeo it is no better. We become a slave to our blood and our passion for you." He said turning red.

"You mean the succubus in me." She snorted.

"Nay! I mean the fact that this femmina has born our young. We know your taste in our brains and you carry the scent of our venom you silly femmina. We are supposed to become big blubbering messes around our femmina; it is the basilisk way. Our femmina stayed pregnant often mi amor." Julianus said red in the face.

"Ah true. Valentina and Antonia if she had not had such a hard time." She stated looking down.

"Si. So you see; I see you and my brain screams; my femmina!" He chuckled.

"You know I told Amedeo all the wyvern had to do was send a bunch of succubus against Latium and you all would have folded immediately." She tittered.

"For shame femmina! Evil thoughts indeed! Defeat my kingdom by sex. Actually I think the majority of my court would have been okay with it." He actually laughed.

"Well think about it; if there were enough succubae then they could have been sent after Amedeo and his generals. They would have been easy." Asuna giggled wildly.

Julianus lost it and began laughing wildly at that idea and it was a funny idea to conquer a bunch of horny snakes. If truth be told; it would have been brilliant; Latium had been far from pious but Julianus had. He knew only how to love passionately and that was Antonia and now his Asuna. She was being awful to him and she had pulled her skirts of her gown up and displayed her feminine flesh and he had snarled through intense need and Julianus cussed her in Latin. She was laughing softly and he hated to tell he could not stand it and he needed her. His beast was going insane and his mind was not calming. He ended up slamming her against her bed and she was breathless and she stared at his very red eyes and he was breathing too hard.

"Femmina please. Do not tease me. I have not touched you in too long. I can taste the air around you. You desire me." He growled loudly.

"Yes. Of course I want you. I love you. I always want you." She murmured softly.

"Shut up! Femmina shut up!" Julianus hissed begging her.

"Julianus what have I done?" Asuna asked him upset.

"Femmina. You smell so sweet." He said losing his battle.

The black basilisk's claws shredded her hanfu and exposed her mammalian breasts. His mouth wrapped one pink tit and he groaned out of his mind and he suckled her wildly. Stabs of glorious rapture stabbed Asuna's center and she groaned hard under him and his primitive mind was only seeking her heat.

"So good femmina. You feel so good against us." He groaned out as he stripped out of his black cargo pants and black sweater.

He had already kicked out of his boots and her eyes roved his delicious and sexy form. Lean but powerfully built in sinuous skin and muscle. Julianus was in his beast and he had cut his wrist and she had tasted basilisk blood; it was on so to speak, and he had her on him and he moved her. Julianus was gasping and hissing wildly as he was the one arching up into his femmina. Her mind was losing it hard and fast his Latin was broken and met with his own serpent's tongue. Asuna fell over him and sank her fangs into his throat harshly and he scorched her tunnel with his end. His viper cry was loud and his keened hard as the haze of it all left him and lethargy settled into him. Reality set in and he was suddenly crushed in guilt.

"Oh fuck! Femmina? Femmina?" He gently shook her.

"Hai?" She asked out of it.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I have not seen you in too long mi amor. I am sorry." Julianus said guiltily.

Julianus gently pulled her from him and he pulled the covers over both of them and he was crushed with self mortification. He acted no better than a young boy and he sighed.

"I did not mean to make it hard for you." Asuna mumbled.

"It is my fault femmina. I should have stopped the fighting to see you sooner. I have wanted you safe. I saw what those Ramanga did to you and this family, si? I should not be away from my femmina so long. It is not natural." He whispered as he cuddled her.

"I love you Julianus Servius. I am so glad I saw you that day in Rome." She whispered sleepily.

"Me too femmina. Me too. Te amo mi amor." Julianus whispered as the crushing sleep took him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Ishin peered in later and Julianus was wrapped around Asuna asleep and they were peaceful. He smiled and he liked the basilisk man. Amedeo was funnier and Julianus had been raised by priests; he was so much more serious than his son but that was just fine. It was just after midnight and a terrible storm broke out and Asuna woke up and she began to cry out harshly.

"Femmina?" Julianus woke up groggily.

"Julianus? The babes?" She asked sweating profusely.

He threw back the covers and shivered violently and cursed this frigid land. Her stomach was contracting hard and he yelled for Nanami. The castle was awoken and Nanami came in quickly in only her shift and she checked her mother and she cursed violently.

"Haha, they are coming. I cannot stop it." Nanami said upset.

"No. Please no!" Asuna cried out.

"It is early but I can help them." Her daughter said flatly.

Ishin appeared and he was scared. He looked at Nanami and she pathed for him to get her father. He nodded and he left to go to the in between. She was going to keep her mother from giving birth naturally and give her father time to help her. They had a mini NICU apparatus ready to go and they would bring it. Julianus realized he had caused her labor and Nanami gave him a look that was cold. He felt worse and Asuna was trying to bear down but Nanami mentally held her back.

"Let me push. Kamis I need to push." Asuna cried feeling like she was dying.

"Ishin has gone to get Chichi and Chan. NO! I cannot let you push." Nanami cried.

Asuna fell back on the bed and she began to scream bloody murder. Maec was awoken from his own brush with death to hear his queen screaming in agony and the soldiers of Henry also heard the foreign queen screaming. Paxton Sterling made the decision to have the king called on and he sent his best rider and they left quietly. It was within an hour and Nobu appeared with Chan and the incubus looked terrified. Nobu had medical equipment with him and Nanami was sweating horribly.

"Okay my girl. Are they trying to come naturally?" Nobu asked.

"Hai. I would not let her push but she has been screaming. I am sorry chichi. I know you wanted something different." She said exhausted.

"Asuna honey? I am here. Honey do you still feel like you to have push?" Her kumo mate asked.

"Sort of. I am exhausted." Asuna said bathed in sweat.

Chan came over and took her hand and he saw the basilisk. He hissed and snarled at the ancient serpent and Julianus was not one to be threatened by anyone. He felt badly enough and he was clothed and his gaze took on a deadly crimson.

"Do not snarl at me so incubus; I will find my white and allow him at you, si?" Julianus threatened.

Basilisks were not to be taken lightly against their type of uppyr and Chan was not stupid. He also could smell the man all over Asuna.

"Did you couple with her?" Chan demanded.

"Si. I will not deny it. I am sorry; Nobu? Si very sorry. My beast came against hers. I lost my mind to it." The black basilisk said ashamed.

"We will make it right. It will be fine." Nobu said calmly.

-Will they healer? - Chan thought to Nobu.

-Nanami and I have been preparing them Chan. They are early but no not overly so. I will not lose them, okay? - Nobu pathed back.

Chan closed his eyes and prayed softly and he just wanted his babes to be safe. Nobu was judging her situation and without the inu pup; he felt better about her birthing naturally. Nanami had actually used her own psychokinesis and kept her siblings from coming and his daughter was exhausted. Sung Jao Li and Jing Lei Shi appeared in the castle as well and Jao saw his wife sweating profusely and he went to her. Lei went to Asuna and the contractions had eased for now and she had fallen asleep.

"Chan, I am going to let her go naturally for a bit and see how she does; if for any reason I think the babes need to come fast, we are prepared, ok?" Nobu said to reassure him.

"Thank you Doctor Yamasaki. You and your child are truly the best healers I have ever had the privilege to know." Chan bowed his head.

Nobu smiled and he stood up and kissed Asuna softly. He patted Julianus on his back and had him come get some food and wine. Lei had just needed to be near Asuna and Chan actually looked relieved to see one of her chief mates.

"It will be okay old man. You look like you are about to die over there." Lei said trying to calm him down.

"A few of my children have died in child birth. I have two adult daughters. I care for them but I am being honest with you; I will favor these two highly." The Panyu lord said with violet eyes.

"She will be okay. You are radiating fear in waves of murderous intent right about now." The Jing said softly.

"I am?" The incubus asked surprised.

"Oh yea. Get some wine and dig in. Julianus did not mean to cause harm. He loves the hell out of her and he has not seen her in quite some time; he has been killing Ramanga stragglers left and right for the family. Basilisk and empusae go together like peas and carrots from what I understand." Lei chuckled.

"Basilisk can also kill an empusae easier than most beings but then we can kill them too very easily. You are right; I am a wreck. I apologize what I did to you and your brother when I secluded her. I was trying to teach her but I was obsessed." He actually apologized to Lei.

"I accept it. Just please do not do it again. Yhea gets bat shit crazy without their bind. Sanra drove that family fucking looney tunes." Lei smirked.

"This is why we must get rid of this whore." Chan said looking at the elegant and beautiful wraith.

"Yea Naraku was right. He said I would learn to like you." The Jing heir chuckled.

Chan was happy that he was being accepted by her important mates and his status in her life was higher. That made him quite happy indeed and he sipped on some wine as he "dug in".
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Jao helped Nanami up and she had extended so much of her yoki helping her mother that she was weak herself. Jao looked at her tenderly and he brushed her silver hair out of her face.

"My love. You did an incredible thing. You delivered your sister apart from the twins and now this?" He smiled down at her.

"Hai. I am about to fall out. I need to check Hibari; she has Shouten twins." She said getting ready to pass out.

"I am a Shouten doctor; I shall check her. Okay?" Jao smiled.

"Ok my love." Nanami murmured passing out.

His slight wife had done an incredible job but she had patients, a family, and two husbands in the future era. He used his nose and he found a room that smelled like her and he saw some of her clothes. He laid her on the bed and Jao kissed her softly several times. Jao had very dark grey eyes that ran in the Jing line and his black hair was wavy. He kept it cut similar in style to her father's and he was just happy to be with his wife. He got up and he knew that Nobu had brought extra blood and he grabbed a couple of pints. Jao opened one for Nanami and he woke her up and she looked grateful. She was sucking on the tubing like a straw and Laes tr'Awnhi poked his head in through the open door.

"Doctor Nanami?" He asked semi-formally.

"Oh hai! Sorry! Prince Laes tr'Awnhi this is my husband; Sung Jao Li of the Jing Clan. Jao this is Prince Laes; he is the youngest adult son of the king." She introduced them formally.

"Your majesty." Jao said coolly.

"Healer Sung. Your wife speaks of nothing but your talents." The tr'Awnhi prince smiled and he bowed.

Nanami wanted to choke and she knew Jao could not stand the tr'Awnhi clan. She stood up and she needed to check on Maec anyway.

"Yasua attacked Maec; she injected him with a shit ton of widow venom. I used the widow we had as the pain reliever as an anti-venom." She explained to her mate.

"That was brilliant Nami but that was an awful risk on a Shouten." Jao said surprised.

"It was that or he died. Shouten are not immune to widow venom apparently Jao. We need to look into that." she said in healer talk.

"Yes, I will speak with Aidoan and your father urgently on the topic. When you are done checking the king; come to bed darling. I have missed you." He said meeting her eyes.

Nanami grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard and he jerked her to him and gave her such a mind altering kiss that she turned red. The young doctor onna touched her lips and then turned to follow Laes out to have a look at Maec.

"Well I am surprised your Jing spouse is not a dog demon the way he is pissing on his territory!" The tr'Awnhi prince scoffed.

Nanami could not say anything and Jao had remembered to check Hibari. He watched his wife follow the young tr'Awnhi prince into another room and he did not like the way the bastard looked at her; in fact he did not like the way the tr'Awnhi addressed her either. Jao could not stand the ruling clan and he checked on Lady Hibari and she was resting and her babes were active and she smiled at her brother in law.

"What is that boy doing around Nanami?" Jao demanded.

"Oh Jao he is harmless. He is following Maec around like a puppy. The have been corporealizing a lot more often." She murmured uncomfortably.

"For how long Hibari?" He asked feeling her belly.

"All day. It is beginning to hurt." Hibari said as they rolled in her belly.

"Hibari, I suggest we get you to Astana. They are coming." He said bluntly.

"What? Jao no! It is too early is it not?" His sister in law said scared.

"No, not at all. They feel very healthy and extremely active which is very good. The fact that they are phasing back and forth is very good!" Jao smiled to reassure her.

"Oh Kamis. I have never had a Shouten. How do I do this?" She said terrified.

"Nami has had mine. We will get you there very soon. Just let me get her from the king, okay?" He chuckled.

Jao smiled and he went in the direction of his wife and Maec was sitting up and Laes looked upset and Nanami looked at Jao and she raised a brow.

"She is ready isn't she?" His wife said in a question.

"Yes quite. The little ones are staying corporeal and if she stays here much longer she could rupture. What are you looking at boy?" Jao hissed at Laes.

"Excuse me Jing? I am a prince of this empire. Fuck off!" The young Shouten snarled.

"Look whatever your clan hatreds are; leave them at the door, okay? I have patients in both clans and you both can act like adults!" Nanami snapped.

"Yes Doctor Nanami." Laes said glaring at her spouse.

"Her name is Yamasaki. Doctor Yamasaki twit." The Jing healer growled.

"Enough! Healer Sung, I am still the king of the Shouten Empire; you will quit speaking to my son as such. My daughter in law needs to be phased to Astana; are you capable of that or should I have someone else do so?" Maec demanded of Jao.

"No your majesty." Jao said tightly.

"Good! Now do as you are told and phase your sister in law to her mate's chambers in the Astana palace. She can direct you. Your wife shall join shortly as Laes will phase me and her behind you." The king snapped.

Jao hated the tr'Awnhi and he left the room and Nanami wanted to bury her head somewhere.

"I need to check Haha real fast. I shall be right back." She said and bowed.

"Certainly. Just make certain your Jing lap dog does not object." Laes said cruelly.

Nanami looked at him and he realized he should have kept his mouth shut. Her eyes betrayed her hurt and she left to check her mother and Maec sighed.

"The Jings have a reason to hate me son." His father stated.

"The Jings are still the most obnoxious bunch in the Empire; whether or not Sanra had you all turned around or not. I should not have said what I did. He is full of himself and possessive of her." The young prince said in anger.

"He is also the same age as the Jing heir from what I understand. Just apologize immediately. Remind her what you shared." His father advised him.

Nanami came back in and she was quiet and Laes took her hand and had one on his father's shoulder.

"I am an ass. I am sorry Nanami." Laes whispered.

"Yes you are. Keep your trap shut from now on!" The hybrid succubus said as tears glazed her eyes.

He phased them all into Hueco Mundo and Maec sank back into his bed and Nanami went to storm away and Laes grabbed her hand. He jerked her to him suddenly and held her chin gently.

"You are not meat to be fought over. What I have shared with you; I cannot share with another. You are not only the single most brilliant person I have met but your beauty can only be matched by that of your soul. I am truly sorry that I let my words run away." He whispered quickly.

"Fucking Shouten. Damn bastard." She hissed as she kissed him too quickly and she jerked away.

Laes smiled and Maec grinned as Nanami went in search of Mas's room. She had to wait for Laes to show her the wing of the king's children and Mas had a grand suite of rooms. Hibari was on his bed and Jao was bedside and Mas pacing and wringing his hands.

"Mas?" Nanami called.

"Yes sister?" He asked.

"Go get some vodka and drink some. It may take a bit of time. Jao and I birthed over a hundred Shouten babes between us. Okay?" The young doctor said to calm him.

"Laes come with me. I think I may faint." Mas said shaking badly.

"Brother your wife is just birthing. She has had others but not a huge number of babes. It is not like our mother." Laes said to calm him.

"I have a bad feeling. I just have a bad feeling. I cannot shake it." His brother said wringing his hands.

Jao was pressing a cloth to Hibari's head and Nanami was listening via her stethoscope. He knew his wife was angry with him but he could not help it. She was so beautiful and other wraiths DID look at her. She never paid attention to it; but he did.

"I am not stupid Jao. You are acting as if I cannot sense if someone wants me." She remarked hearing his thoughts.

"Well you are a beautiful woman. You have no idea how beautiful in every aspect you are." He said bluntly.

That was the first time he had ever indicated her soul and she met his eyes. She blinked her black eyes and raised a brow.

"What you mean my soul? It's not like you have seen it that much." Nanami laughed.

"Because we choose to engage the physical more often does not mean I have not seen your soul Nanami! I am angry right now. I am not discussing our personal life like this." Jao snapped.

Hibari was stunned but her baby sister had asked her how to free herself from her physical body. She had practiced and she had achieved it once with Laes and it had literally blown her mind and she had been unconscious for about two hours. The young Shouten prince had begged her to marry him. She had not said yes nor had she said no. Jao had shown up later in the day and his father had been struck by a widow. Nanami was keeping her mind and the bind tightly closed off and that was pissing Jao off the worst and slowly contractions built in Hibari. The pains were harder than she was used to and she allowed Nanami to give a tad bit of widow.

It was several hours and Mas stayed beside her holding her hand and she was sweating terribly as the pains were right on top of each other. Hibari could not breathe and she was groaning and hissing as she held onto Mas for strength.

"I love you. I love you my heart. Take all my strength. Bleed me if need be." Mas said as she whimpered.

"Hibari honey? We have a silver head here. I need a really big push honey. Really big." Nanami ordered.

Hibari bored down and her scream tore through the air that even Maec heard it. He quickly put on a dressing gown and he hurried to Mas's room and Hibari was pushing harder than she had ever done in her life.

"I feel like I am being ripped apart." The hybrid screamed.

"Honey you are tearing. I am gonna fix it. Almost there babe. Just a little push." Her baby sister commanded and Laes was in the back as Mas asked him to be.

He marveled at her calm demeanor and the blood was beginning to be bad. Jao was watching and he was mopping up the delivery area. Suddenly a silver haired Shouten babe slid out and he was big. Nanami suctioned his mouth and nose and clamped his cord and then cut it. The lusty cry was beautiful and the boy opened his eyes and they were Mas's obsidian color. It was a blending of Hibari and Mas and the Shouten could not stop weeping as he held his son and the babe had blue markings above his eyes and magenta markings around his arms and ankles. Maec could see his queen in his grand child and he smiled at he saw the beautiful babe. Hibari laid back exhausted and she was having a short break between and Nanami managed to get the bleeding under control.

"You are contracting again hun." Her little sister said.

"I cannot." Hibari said worn out.

"You can. We can give you yoki Bari. Look what you did! Look how gorgeous he is! Chichi N is gonna shit himself. Look at that beautiful boy." Nanami stated grinning.

Mas was impressed with sister in law and how she handled being a healer. Jao was quiet and his wife was so engaging and encouraging. Maec brought over an ermine blanket for the first twin and wrapped him up. He laid his grandson in Hibari's arms and Mas nearly wept at the perfect moment. Soon the contractions were harsh and hard which told Nanami that the twins were identical. She would surprise them and she smiled as she told her sister to bear down. Hibari was weak and it became apparent too soon that she did not have the strength to finish. Her color was too pale and her eyes were turning white.

"Jao what is going on?" Nanami said not understanding.

"She must be bleeding inside." Jao said quickly.

"Mas lay her back. Cut your wrist and give her volume. Jao, glove me up." She commanded of her husband.

Jao reached into their healer bag and slipped on her latex gloves and he handed her a scalpel and he moved quickly and he poured some widow down Hibari's throat.

"Five minutes. Time me Jao." She said as she was working as she was cutting through the layers.

Nanami had to quickly cut through the dermal layers and then the uterus and the amniotic sac. She was moving fast as she reached the baby and she laid the scalpel down and she pulled the infant out and she quickly released the babe from the slipped placenta. The baby boy looked identical to his brother and he let out a lusty cry and Nanami reached in and pulled out abrupted placenta. Laes had held his breathe and Mas had been praying and crying; Maec had been tense and Jao had assisted as he needed. Nanami actually pulled out several bags of blood and she handed them to Jao and he knew what to do. She began the slow process of massaging her uterus and it was boggy at first but she got it under control. Soon she was sewing Hibari's layer up and she would have nice bikini scar from her old one and Nanami was nearly swaying on her feet. The boys were mewling and releasing short cries. Hibari woke up slowly and she was groggy as she looked over at her bound mate and he kissed her mouth over and over.

"Dearest! You are okay. Thank the Gods. You are okay. We have boys. You gave me identical twin boys." Mas wept.

"They are so big! Oh Kamis. Wow!" She smiled weakly.

"They are so perfect and healthy. You have given me perfect boys. Hibari!" The eldest prince was an emotional mess.

"What do you think of Jaoel and Jabril tr'Awnhi?" Hibari whispered.

"You have been studying tr'Awnhi clan names." Mas said touched heavily.

"Those are perfect names for the boys Lady Hibari. You honor our house." Maec said kissing her hand and kissing each silver head.

"So my boys; Jaoel and you Jabril gave your Mama so much a hard time." The eldest son of Maec said kissing his sons.

"The room is warm enough; you can lay them skin to skin with their Haha so she can nurse them. I need to pass out your majesty. I also need blood." Nanami mumbled and she suddenly fainted.

Jao made a noise and he picked up his wife and she had pushed beyond her reserves.

"I am certain there is a palace healer that can see to Lady Hibari? I need to see to my wife." Jao said phasing out with her.

Maec rolled his eyes and Laes came over and looked at his nephews. They were so beautiful. Their silver heads were so soft and Maec guided Laes out so the babes could feed. He was so smitten with his tiny nephews and his father was chuckling.

"Precious are they not? Young Nanami is absolutely the most gifted healer I have seen and your Uncle Alum is extremely gifted mind you. She is even better than him." Maec commented.

"High praise indeed. She was incredible to witness. She stayed calm and she handled everything perfectly. Should you like to go back to England to see your queen?" His son asked.

"Actually yes." His father nodded.

Laes phased them both back to the English castle and for the moment everything was quiet. Nanami had managed to stop the labor of the twins and she had successfully delivered her sister; it had been a good day. She had also saved the Shouten king. Nobu was quite impressed by his daughter and she had passed out from exhaustion. Jao was grousing and his father in law had finally told him to hush. Maec informed Asuna who was lucid that they had grand children in two twin boys and they were quite healthy and beautiful to behold. Asuna could not wait to see them when she had birthed her own twins. For the moment it was peaceful thanks to one young doctor.
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
It was middle of the night when the contractions hit again and Asuna shot straight up. The pain was intense and she was panting immediately. Nobu stirred and he pressed his ear to her belly. The twins were not in distress so he felt safe to deliver them naturally.

"You okay my heart? You want me to take them by section?" He asked her.

"Natural is better." Asuna knew.

"True but it can go bad." He said seriously.

"Are they doing okay?" She asked her mate.

"Hai, they are feeling uncomfortable because of the contractions but they are not hurting if that is what you mean." Her kumo healer smiled.

"Then we try natural." She said.

He nodded and he always dreaded delivering her. It always wracked his nerves and Airis had been teaching him some fae techniques and he actually prepped her that was. Asuna was surprised and he smiled.

"I can learn a thing or two now and then." He smiled at her.

"I love you." She grinned.

"Yea, yea I know." Nobu smiled brilliantly at her.

He had brought some things to rub into her belly and he would massage the perineum now. They had a strong mental connection; and Airis had explained that he needed to guide her to her inner self. A strong place and he intended to try. He had widow as back up and he was massaging as he had been shown and Nobu connected with her mind. She looked at him and it was similar to how Airis had delivered her and she let him guide her. Nobu had no clue but she was humming and groaning through the pain but he was helping to control it. Chan had awoken and he walked in. The kumo doctor was using fae techniques and he was impressed and their shared mate was in pain but channeling it.

"Asuna honey? You are doing so great my love. Feel between your legs and feel." The kumo said gently.

Asuna felt and she cried out gently and Chan was shaking a little. Nobu kept massaging her perineum and had Chan come to help ease the head of his own child out.

"Smaller push honey. That is it. Look Asuna. Look." Her healer mate said serenely as he help to keep a tight rein on her pain.

Asuna gasped as she watched as silvery-white haired pup slid out and Nobu quickly clamped cord and suctioned out mouth and nose. He cut the little girl's cord and she released a lusty cry. She bore the crescent moon and had their hair together. Her ears were sharply pointed and she jerked in Chan's arms.

"I have an ermine blanket for her." Asuna said with tears in her eyes.

Chan wrapped his daughter in the black and white fur blanket and she finally calmed as her blue eyes were wide. Chan's tears were streaming down his face and he held the most beautiful female he had ever seen.

"Himeka." Chan whispered.

Asuna looked at him and she smiled and he was calling her a princess. They would settle upon surname later and she laid back and had a short break between the twins. Nobu squeezed her hand and she smiled at him.

"That was awesome. I do not mind this sort of birth for you." Nobu said seriously.

"I do not either. You and I already have such a deep connection. I am going to rest for now; it seems he may take some time. Chan?" Asuna whispered.

Chan brought their daughter to her mother and the violence of his love for both females was evident upon his face. Nobu could not help but approve and he met Chan's eyes.

-You have been completely accepted by the family; all of us, we three accept you. You are worthy to be in our sphere and lives. - Nobu pathed to him.

-You all are worthy to be in my sphere as well Doctor Nobu. I will kill for any and all of you. Know this. - He pathed back.

Nobu nodded and he liked the incubus lord tremendously. Asuna allowed Himeka to nurse for a while and the inu-empusae nodded off. Nobu was pleased and Chan was pathing to his precious daughter and she was so beautiful to him. Maec had only on a dressing gown and he saw Asuna was peaceful and nodded the powerful incubus lord and he smiled at the beautiful miniature succubus.

"You have a stunning future queen on your hands. I felt her power down the hall." Maec said gently running a knuckle on her plump cheek.

"Yes, I am going to have to keep the predators away." Chan said very protectively.

Maec laughed and he liked the incubus even if the incubus was an arrogant ass. Asuna woke up and she released a blood curdling scream and the babe startled awake. Nobu felt and the pains were on top of each other.

"Honey, honey look at me. Asuna look at me." He commanded.

"Hurts. Fuck it hurts. Being ripped apart. Fuck!" She screamed.

Nobu was trying to keep a top her pain relief but she was screaming and Chan handed Himeka to Maec and he sat behind her. He offered his wrist and she bit harshly. King Henry had just arrived and he had the blood curdling screams and his heart twisted painful. Paxton Sterling had ridden hard to tell him that she had been screaming in agony. Chan was forcing her to feel some good but it was hard because she was biting to his bone. Nobu saw her bearing down and she was ripping badly. He began to get nervous but a white haired boy slid out quickly. Asuna fell back and she was shaking harshly as Nobu clamped and suctioned. The boy had white hair and the moon as well Chan grabbed an identical ermine blanket and his son was very big for a newborn and he was a screamer. Asuna was bleeding but Nobu worked quickly with his own silk.

"Takehiko." Chan whispered as he choked back on his tears.

Asuna was weak and she wondering why she was still hurting. She shifted her bottom and she was trying to get comfortable.

"Nobu. Am I still bleeding?" Asuna demanded.

"No honey. What is wrong?" He asked.

"I am still hurting. Kamis what the hell?" She gasped as she wracked by more contractions.

"No, no, no! Do not tell me this." Her mate growled and Chan was shocked.

"What is going on?" He asked surprised.

"Some of her pups hide themselves. They create barriers around themselves from the womb." Nobu cursed.

"Your babes do what?" The incubus said shocked.

"I thought that, oh my Kamis! Nobu!" Asuna screamed out.

She was bearing down and oh it hurt. It hurt like a son of a bitch. The pain was getting the better of her and she saw Henry. He saw her bathed in sweat and looking pale and she was screaming out as she tore again. The babe's barrier was down and she knew; she knew that this would forever cement her to him. Asuna fell back and Nobu cursed and she was crashing. Nobu screamed for Nanami and his daughter quickly ran in with her night gown on. She began to draw medicines and Nobu was holding the screaming and very redheaded pup of Kurosaki Ichigo.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Asuna had been stabilized and she was weak. This had completely shocked her and she had called Hinata and Masaki to her rooms. Her lips were parched white but the twins were in one cradle and Hinata came bounding in and his Haha looked like hell. She had a bundle in her arms and eldest of her second generation of pups was shocked.

"Haha? You okay? You don't look so good. You had the pups? Can't you drink some blood or something?" Hinata said sitting by her.

Masaki was scenting the air and she scented something funny and she went closer to her mother. Asuna pulled back the blanket and Hinata's jaw dropped.

"Meet your brother Ichiro." Asuna smiled weakly.

"Haha? Holy shit! Sorry! Chichi? Where is he?" Her pup asked freaking.

"Your Chichi Ishin has gone to get him. He was hiding his aura." She smiled and Hinata could tell she was pleased.

"Can I hold him Haha?" Masaki asked smiling at their baby brother.

"Hai on the bed." She said and she laid Ichiro in his sister's arms and the little hanyou scrunched up his face and then passed gas.

Hinata began to giggle wildly and he was entranced by the baby. Nobu could not believe she had been able to handle the births and she believed it was because she had not battled. Chan walked in and he looked down at his son and daughter and his heart was so full that he had had to leave a few hours before and he had broken down and wept his heart out. Himeka and Takehiko looked identical except for the fact that one was a boy and the other a girl. Takehiko had Chan's hair and they both had pale blue eyes. Their ears were sharply pointed because both of their parents were that way.

Henry had been profoundly affected the appearance by the red-haired babe. The babe had red hair and pale blue eyes but he knew it could not be his of course but it could have been mistaken for his son. Harry would have gladly acknowledged the human appearing child. He too bore a crescent moon and the English king did not understand it but Asuna had kept her marks covered and it took just a bit of time and Ichigo was in his shinigami clothes and he had just been told to come. Asuna told Masaki and Hinata to say nothing and the shinigami came to her and knelt by her bedside and was puzzled.

"Sensei? You okay? Something happen I need to kill or something?" Ichigo demanded.

"Yes something happened but I need to introduce you to someone." Asuna said softly.

"Ok who?" He looked utterly confused.

She rolled over to the other side of her bed and she laid a babe in his arms and she pulled back the ermine and Ichigo made a wounded noise. His other two kids began giggling from the door and he felt like he had been hit by Grimmjow in the old days.

"He had a barrier up around himself. We never felt him. I named him Ichiro. Kurosaki Ichiro." Asuna whispered.

"Oh my Kamis. Oh Kamis." The shinigami man said having to sit on his ass and he actually broke down.

"Are you displeased?" She asked upset.

"No. Kamis no onna. We had our separation and we got back after so long and now. I am, oh fuck he is so gorgeous. He looks like Nata did." He says actually crying.

Hinata was grinning ear to ear and Masaki was hugging her brother's leg.

"I was serious Ichigo. I should like to make our union official if you would like." Asuna spoke gently.

Hinata burst into the room and so did Masaki and they were kissing on their chichi and their haha. The baby was getting kissed as well and Ichigo was in a tailspin. He had been at least twice a week during her confinement and never once did it enter his head that she had his baby. He realized it happened the night that he had messed up the fairy fucker. Ichigo's mind was trying to grasp it all and he had asked her to marry him years earlier and she was saying yes now.

"Yes. When we get back to Japan. Make it official become Kurosaki-Jing." He said meeting her eyes.

"Hai." She said without even thinking twice.

Chan could feel the strength of this human but he was not entirely human and he was strong. He had also nearly killed Beren; he had spoken at length with Ichigo personally and he spoke of how the children would be sheltered in the future. He liked the young man and his power rivaled hers and his. Yes, Naraku liked the young man as well but there would be a nasty fall out with one known as Mugaruma Kensei and Grimmjow was not happy but Naraku cooled the fires and made the Vasto Lordes see reason. The incubus lords knew that this castle would be used in the future by their family for the women to shelter and give birth. Things had gone fairly flawless and it was perfect.

"I need a couple of more days of rest than I will return home but we shall have our ceremony. I will leave the details up to you and Isshin. I will wear red." She smiled at him.

"I love you. Kamis he is the most beautiful baby besides our kids. Fuck, I am actually crying. Look at me Sensei." He laughed.

Asuna smiled and the man he had become was what she wanted and she refused to lose him. He was good; he was an excellent father, he was honorable, and he had stuck by her through friendship all these years. She still loved him and little Ichiro she felt would not be their last one. She received his kiss and Ichigo was stunned by everything and his happiness was complete. He was in good with the top dogs of the family and that was all he needed. He had taken the time to understand who and what she was and frankly; he could deal now.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Henry was in Windsor and he was toying with the idea of going to war with France for insults from Francois I. He was a bastard and he could not stand the French arrogance anyway; they had lands they had lost through previous wars and he felt her. She was in his private rooms and he turned and she was dressed in a gold cloth hanfu and everything was gold. The bell sleeves of the outer robe were off her shoulders and he could not speak well. He was dressed in white and gold coat and doublet and her hair was down as she watching him. Her marks were fully visible to him and he was awed and now he understood why her children were born with a crescent moon.

"This is my normal appearance when I am not around mortals. I wanted you to see me as I really am." Asuna said softly.

"You are truly the most beautiful soul and woman I have known." Harry bowed.

"You asked me to come to you before I left England." She said nearing him.

"I just wanted to be able to say goodbye Asuna. Our moments have left me with memories that will always leave me with...well let me say, I am changed." He said looking away.

"It need not be goodbye Harry." She said nearing him.

"You are no fool Asuna. I am no fool either. You know I love you and..." He tried to say.

She pulled him to her lips and she was being passionate and he moaned as he wrapped his arms around her. Asuna would only ever see him during these years but she would know him she decided. She allowed him to take control and he felt out of control and he ended upon his bed and the passion was more than he could have ever imagined. Henry was asleep next to her and she would give him this night and she slept in his arms. She would never would have done this for Edward; he had detirmined his fate in her mind the second time she had met him. Henry had wanted her but he had also not demanded her. The young English king made love to her several times in the night and slept in between. He was shocked but in a good way when she stayed the full night. When it was morning; her breasts were full and hurting and she looked at him.

"This is not goodbye Harry. It is only so long for now. I do have something for you." She said smiling.

"Do you?" He smiled.

She handed him a different miniature and it was plain gold and he opened it. There was a timepiece with what appeared an archery arrow and he smiled.

"Open the front." She murmured.

He opened the front and there was portrait of her and his heartbeat. If he wore it; it would simply look like a piece of jewelry. None would be the wiser and he stared up at her. He went to his own personal things and he gave her a ring. It had the Tudor crest; the two Roses united and she was awed.

"Do you use wedding rings in your ceremonies?" He asked.

"Yes." Asuna nodded touch.

"Please wear that as your ring." Harry said with his heart hammering.

"I shall. As I said Harry; this is not goodbye forever. This is just I have to go for now." She smiled at him brightly.

"If I do not see you again; I treasure these memories milady; your grace, Asuna." He whispered.

She was again in her gold hanfu and she neared him and she left a lingering kiss and it left his stomach in knots.

"Till I see you again your my lord; your grace, Harry." She whispered in return.

Asuna curtsied to him and he bowed and she ended up porting out. He kissed the timepiece she had given him and she truly had given him wonderful memories. Henry pulled himself together and his queen and country needed him. He threw on a dressing gown and he yelled for his Privy Council.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Asuna had returned with her pups into the future era and they were hooting and hollering to be home again. They were running about the estate wildly and it was crazy. It was as if she was gone only a month instead of seven. Kameron came over and kissed her deeply and he had of course seen her but not being with her every day was maddening. Her relationship with Ryo and Chrestian had deepened tenfold and for that she was grateful. She ported to Manchuria first and presented Ang Chi with his baby sister; Aina Isabel Jing. Tekeshi as well fell out and he was shaking as he held his pup's pup. Ang Chi and Asuna sat down and began to plan HOW they were going to save Katashi and Tekeshi was stunned but on board with the plan. With plans being ironed out; she went to Karakura Town and she went to the beach house. Ichigo was there and Isshin was as well and he looked splendid in a tuxedo and he held little Ichiro. Asuna handed Ichigo a box and raised an eyebrow.

"A gift from Henry for our wedding." She smiled.

"Oh holy shit! Asuna do you know what this is?" Ichigo asked her shocked.

"The symbol of the House of Tudor." Asuna shrugged.

"No babe, this was his personal signet ring. Wow, he wants you this to be your wedding ring?" Her shinigami said impressed.

"We had becomes friends; Geming, Changming, Kate, Harry, and I had become very close." She smiled.

"Wow. You are just wow. You need to dress." He blushed.

"Hai sir." She bowed.

Ichigo blushed hotly and she winked at him. She went to the bedroom and she pulled off her jeans and white sweater and she pulled on a light under sheath of gold. She then pulled a red sheath slip and then pulled on the hanfu that was off the shoulder and the full bell sleeves were extremely heavy gold silk. The red was bordered by gold and a plum color and the obi was a thin gold and plum that she tied into a bow on the side. The hanfu had a very long train on it and she turned to see Chan and she was surprised.

"I came to adorn you with your jewels." He smiled.

"You are okay with this?" Asuna asked him softly.

"Yes beloved. Those of us who are in your inner circle must know the Dark one. The only one who I do not think gives a damn what he thinks is that Jouichi fellow but he is special is he not?" Chan smirked.

"Hai he is." She said looking down.

Chan lifted her chin and made her look at him and he kissed her deeply. He pulled back and kept her gaze.

"Who else understands you better than me? Did I not tell you I cannot provide fidelity but you have my undying love always; our son and daughter have that same fierce love. You are an empusae queen and the most powerful in nearly ten thousand years. You do as your nature and your power dictates. You are a canine empusae and you are the most powerful for it. You are the queen of my entire coven and I will make certain that any other empusae coven recognizes you. Now this man has earned you. I am certain there will be some fall out but we will handle things as the Great Family we are. That is what the Dark one has begun to call us all; The Great Family." He said gently.

Asuna nodded and he brushed out her silver hair and pulled it up and it was piled up and tight. She was curious and he pulled out of a silk bag of black a crown that slid over her hair and it was of a dragon unfurled and ready to strike. It was a work of art and she gasped; the dragon had rubies for eyes and he affixed a crescent moon of gold around her throat and attached were eight smaller rubies. He slipped rubies into her ears and gold tassels were suspended from the precious stones. Chan stepped back with a critical eye and he nodded. He knelt and he helped slip on her gold satin slippers. He was dressed in a long sleeved black hanfu that came to his knees and it was embroidered in real silver on the back and the claws of the dragon came over his shoulders. He wore heavy, tailored ku that came to his ankles and matching satin shoes. His white hair was down this day to cover his ears and she smiled at his beauty and he was the one stepped from the bedroom.

"You will meet your bride to be at the shrine. It is the one nearest your childhood home, correct Kurosaki?" Chan asked.

"Hai. Why can't I see her?" Ichigo said impatiently.

"Patience young man. I am here to witness and Naraku is already there with Hinata and Masaki." He smiled.

"You're joking! Naraku is supporting us?" He dropped his jaw.

"You are ningen he said and he said he is stop dog. Know your place and all is well." Chan shrugged.

Ichigo shook his head in shock and his father was really shocked. Chan took the baby and he told the men to take the car to the shrine. He went to Asuna and he ported them to the Shinto shrine where a ningen priest was but who was quite aware of youkai and paid handsomely for his duties performed. Chan handed Ichiro to Naraku who held the little red headed babe and he really did look Hinata as a babe. The Dark hanyou was cooing to the babe softly and he looked up and saw his mate and she looked like a goddess.

"Good Kamis inu; you should get married every day." He smirked and said in a smart ass tone.

"Well thank you my dear. Should you like to take vows?" Asuna grinned.

"Hell no." Naraku grimaced and she laughed a sweet sound.

"Haha! Oh my Kamis, you look, oh my Kamis!" Hinata said stunned.

"Haha you look like a queen!" Masaki cried.

"She is a queen little one." Chan said to her pups.

"Oh yea! Oh here comes Chichi!!" Masaki said jumping up and down.

Masaki had on a white and red kimono with sakura blossoms, tabi socks, and traditional geta. Hinata was wearing a haori in white edged in red and matching hakama. His obi was yellow and she approved as both hanyou were wearing the colors of the West. Ichigo came into the shrine with his dad and his sisters. His jaw dropped and his heart was hammering out of control. She looked like a fucking goddess and Naraku smirked at him as he held Ichiro. Masaki and Hinata were regal looking but they looked ready to bust with happiness. Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki were also wearing kimono in bright colors and Ichigo was in a tuxedo. Asuna had a ring for Ichigo; it was white gold and it was an inu chasing its tail. The humor would not be lost on him and the carving and artistry was magnificent. They went to their knees before the Shinto priest and they began to recite the prayers and vows. The ceremony took some and Ichigo slipped the ring that Henry had given them for her to wear. When she slipped his ring on; his gentle laugh made her heart stutter. She wore the Tudor signet on her right ring finger for her marriage to Ichigo and she wore the diamond ring from Aldwyn on her left ring finger. All of the vows were recited and prayers stated.

"We humbly offer our vow." They said together and they bowed.

Ichigo did the Western custom and he kissed his bride. He kissed her passionately and she returned the ardor with much passion. He pulled back and they had to sign their wedding license and it became official in Japanese law; she was officially Asuna Kurosaki-Jing. Everyone clapped and there was to be a party at the Kurosaki house and Naraku walked out of the shrine and he was beside of his mate.

"I am glad he is back Asuna. He has been doing nothing but fight with us and for us while you were pregnant. He and Grimmjow almost fought but I will not allow it. We need him against Aizen; we need them both. I have always liked him but he is older now and much more solid. Get him used to the idea of another in your bed than just you two." He smirked.

Asuna suddenly kissed the hanyou with as much passion as she had kissed Ichigo and it was heady. He was groaning and it was maddening to him when she looked so very gorgeous. Naraku's eyes were bright crimson and he pulled back to get breath.

"Ah yes Kurosaki. Enjoy your wedding night and prepare yourself for the family and our ways." He said as his met the brown ones of the shinigami.

"Got some kinky shit in mind?" Ichigo smirked.

"You have no idea dear boy." Naraku laughed.

"Not a boy anymore Lord Naraku and yea, I have a pretty good idea. Why don't you check out the beach house tomorrow?" The shinigami said slyly.

"Again welcome back into the family Kurosaki and I will see you tomorrow." The Dark hanyou said and he handed the sleeping infant.

Asuna looked at Ichigo and she was madly in love with all over again. Her face was so beautiful and he brought her to his dad's house and there were family friends and extended family as a wild party got going. It was four in the morning before Ichigo and Asuna made it back to the beach house and she had already removed the crown but Ichigo was gentle with her jewelry and he began to undo her obi and remove the costly hanfu.

"I have never seen you look so beautiful Asuna. Kamis you have no idea how much this all means to me." He said with shaking hands.

"You went after Beren for no other reason than because I was the mother of your children. You have kept up a friendship despite the difficulties. I never stopped loving you; I felt guilt. I should have...I should have realized..." Asuna tried to say.

"No Asuna stop! No more past. We have a future. We have a new son and we are married for real. I was young and I did do some really stupid shit. I've grown up and the Kamis know that this second chance was just a dream but I love you. I love you so desperately as you are. I love who you are and I love our children. I love the fact I am part of something bigger. If it is anyone in that Great Family; that is where my loyalty lies. Fuck Soul Society and you and the kids are my everything." He said as he kissed her with so much pent up love.

She was laid back on their bed and he stripped out of his tuxedo and soon enough; Ichigo pressed his naked body to hers and their rasping moans were filling the room and she had her head back and she was being made love to by Kurosaki Ichigo and she now carried his name. The inu-empusae found that she could not be happier. He made certain to be careful of her and she pouted and he sighed as he pulled her to him.

"You know I'm a doctor now Asuna. I don't get to practice as much as I would like but Nobu is right and you should be careful about the taxing of your body." He yawned and his strawberry blonde hair was mussed up.

"Not you too!" She growled.

"Yea me too but not nearly as often and as bitchy. Oh! I hear the baby." Ichigo said and he got up and grabbed Ichiro from the cradle across the room.

Asuna put their baby to her breast and Aina was there as well and she had fed the twins very well before the wedding. There was no way she could feed four infants and she would do her best and she had wet nurses. She explained the plan to save Katashi and Ichigo asked if he could help and she was astonished. She nodded emphatically hai. He had grown up so much and she was so much in love that she had known he would be this way back when she had taken him too young. She now knew she should have waited. Hinata and Masaki were in their rooms asleep and the inu princess fell asleep next to her new husband.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
She was in the West and Grimmjow had given her absolute hell after slapping her silly. Asuna had lost her temper and she had snarled that HE was the one who had left for seven years. The Arrancar had snarled back that she had better get used to him being on her ass because her last name didn't matter one fucking bit to him. She was still married to him in jaguar tradition and she would do her "duty" to him as well. The Espada had taken her roughly and harshly and Asuna had slid down the wall. Naraku shrugged and he had told she had to take the good with the bad. Chan was back and forth between Panyu and his children never left his side and he was an amazing father. Sheng and Jin were getting the idea how he must have been with their own sire and they were stunned. Asuna made the round of her wraith loves and of course Lei didn't care; her last name still contained Jing and he smiled at her beautifully. She had checked on Maec and Admal who reminded that she was the queen of the Shouten. Maec reminded her of her promise and she said to please give her some time; she wanted to make a huge blow against Sanra first. He assented and he stated as soon as they had done so; he expected her to show up pregnant with his babe.

Asuna made certain that no area of her life neglected from her kumo loves; her pups, her basilisk, and her inu. Her plans of saving Katashi were now firm and she had shown herself to Gwydion and Apollo. That pacified her twin soul and it was passionate and she was concerned about Kaimei but she was told while he was alive; he was in a death sleep. Chanak swore to get her as soon as he awoke. She was working with Ichigawa when Yuichi came in followed by Kensei. Her son ran into her arms and she kissed him and hugged him.

"Did you have fun going fishing in Akita?" She asked Yuichi.

"Hai Haha! I told Chichi all about the past and the cool castle and stuff. Told him Hibari had her babies and you did too." Yuichi said innocently.

"Well go on and we all shall work on our yoki before dinner." She commanded.

"Hai Haha!" He said as he hugged his Chichi and Kensei kissed his son's head.

She noticed Kensei was awfully quiet and she rose and crossed her arms. He turned around and his anger was a very real and live thing. Ichigawa could actually feel the rage that the Vizard was feeling and Asuna felt no guilt whatsoever.

"You married him. When the hell did you even start up that shit again?" Kensei demanded.

"Hai I married him. I married him because I do love him. I love you as well but you and I will always be this. Perhaps not anymore because I did marry Ichigo. He is not a Vizard anymore but a Quincey as well. Confusing really. I asked you years ago to marry me in both your human guise and your shinigami self. I mated you and you were so angry at me for that; we fractured. I got pregnant with Yuichi thinking that we would grow closer and hai, we were as we always were; great friends with benefits. I wanted more from you! I was not the one afraid of commitment Kensei; that was you. As it is; I gave Ichigo another son. The day I was staked in Leth'Evana; he went after Beren and nearly did him in." Asuna said calmly as she sat.

"Fuck you onna. Fuck you to all kinds of hell!" The former captain said and he stormed away from her.

"Asuna go after him." Ichigawa cried.

"No. I know a loss when I see it. I wanted to marry in ningen tradition to show a devotion above others; he could not handle it. He will take the sex and the son I have given him but he will not give a commitment. No. I refuse to live in regret any longer." She said looking down at their plans.

Ichigawa could understand what she was saying but Mugaruma Kensei was feeling so absolutely betrayed; the brown inu felt for him. The West's consort had no room to complain as his mate was attentive and loving to those in her sphere. She was neglecting NO ONE. She was showing her devotion and love and he was in her sphere but Kensei apparently lost her. So far Nori and Amedeo were watching Aldwyn in the past and Sanra had made a move to harm him. Tala had come to her and he would report what his past self was doing and more. It pleased Asuna that Brid Lachie was also still around and the empusae queen was disturbed about who had put the alchemy on the miniature that Edward had worn and if need be; she would go herself and find out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Fionn was shaking in rage when he was given the information from his spy. Asuna had been with Gwydion. She had apparently been ensconced in the sixteenth century for some time because she had given birth. She had given the formally fae turned incubus bastard twins and some unknown inu a puppy. What really clawed his gut was that she had not known she had been carrying the spawn of a shinigami but she then turned around married the fucking being. He and his warriors were fighting against Teruyoshi and his bastard Soul Reapers and Asuna married one! His anger was over the top and he found her in the town outside of Tokyo called Karakura Town. She was nursing a red haired infant and a black haired infant was in a cradle next to her.

"You married a fucking shinigami?" Fionn seethed quietly.

"Hai I did. I am Jing-Kurosaki Asuna. Ichigo is not loyal to Teru and is loyal only to my family and our children. I bore him two children some time ago. When he nearly wasted Beren; I came to ask him why and well, old feelings came about." She shrugged.

"Do you have any idea how this will look to OUR people that our queen married a lowly Soul Reaper? She married and gives him a child and as well provides a former fae two more? What is Aibhlinn to you; just another child? What am I to you; just another husband; obviously not one you wish to be with!" He said in actual hurt and righteous anger.

"Do not play victim with me Fionn! You spoke to your Piuthar while this consciousness was subjugated and you made plans with HER as me. Oh, I know I was her; but I am her NO MORE. You betrayed me first Fionn. You schemed with that devil onna and yes, I say about my former self. I am glad she is dead! She did a few things right but before the end, she was a fucking monster." Asuna hissed softly.

Fionn had no defense because what she said was true. He had schemed with Arianrhod when she was still surfacing in Asuna's personality. Asuna's power had grown tremendously and he suspected because she had merged personalities but this personality hated her former self with an utter passion. The fact was; she was the queen of their people, and she had opened Terre de Brume for them and she WAS the key to destroying Taranis and they needed her.

"You are right. I was influenced by old memories and old influences. I swore to you to love you as you and not Arianrhod." Fionn sighed.

"Damn right you did and now I am figuring ways of putting down Bilae myself. As far as Aibhlinn is concerned; she is the daughter of ASUNA; not Arianrhod Hammel. She carries your surname but that can be changed quite easily I assure you. She is no stranger to her Haha like she was to me in Britain due to my depression." She said narrowing her eyes.

"You threaten me with my daughter?" He said coldly.

"I am giving up mates; one more would not concern me in the least. Especially one who lies as effortlessly as you do. Aibhlinn is MY daughter; I am the one who bled out having her and I am the one who suffered a death sleep for her. Try and take her Fionn and I swear it will be the last thing you do alive." Asuna said with such cold that he knew fear.

"I love you. I truly love you and my child. How can forget what we shared in that hell hole?" Fionn asked baring his soul.

"Wondering who the bigger liar is; you or Gwydion. I suppose it must be an ekimmu thing. Oh no fears Fionn; I will not leave you. I will allow my anger to cool but you say you love me? You speak such emotion for a man who shows so little; you wish me to be the ekimmu queen?" She demanded of him.

"Yes!" He growled.

"Then you follow my way and my dictates. You follow the will of Asuna and not bygone days of that bitch Arianrhod. I am the one who will have to get into Taranis's plane and it will be me he targets. You swear you love me as Asuna? Prove it!" She said glowering at him.

"How can I prove it if you will not even allow me near you?" He stated bitterly.

"Go to Maec and help him put down the war that Bilae has caused in Hueco Mundo. Get your warriors to follow my commands and quit caring who I bed. I have given this mythic kingdom an heir; I will follow with more if I can ever trust you again." Asuna stated as cold as Gwydion's ice.

"You will trust me again. You are being asinine but I will do this BECAUSE I do love you woman. I have never NOT loved you." Fionn said in fury and he phased out.

Asuna sat up her beautiful red headed hanyou and she kissed his baby lips.

"Ignore the grumpy ekimmu; he can be the biggest ass there ever was. Now my Aina Isabel; we have your chichi to bring to you." She whispered.

Ichigo came in and he was in shinigami form and he bent down and he kissed his wife. He still had to pinch himself but here she was and she had faced some nasty opposition; Grimmjow had flatly told her he was not going anywhere; and Ichigo had a feeling that Grimmshit was going to try and get her pregnant but he and Nobu had a combination birth control that was holding so far. No, Ichigo had grown up and Nobu was trying to recruit him to the hospital and the kumo was laying it on thick. He kept telling him it was hard to be a shinigami AND a doctor. The famed kumo still kept pestering the shit out of him and he had hung up on him the last time he called. Now all he wanted was to spend time with his wife; their new baby, and his two fantastic older kids. His life rocked and he was a part of her amazing family; yup, it rocked.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Nanami had pulled back to back shifts at the hospital and Jao had been possessive and he had talked Tomoharu into being a jealous prick as well. She was furious and she had slept at the hospital. Now she was in scrubs and she saw Renshu Jing and she ran up to him.

"Hey Renshu! Can I hitch a ride to Hueco Mundo? Whatcha doing here anyway?" Nanami asked.

"That is right! You have been in the past; Mizuki gave us triplets! How cool is that? Karu was freaking out badly. My poor guy. Anyhow Karu, Soren, and I actually got her pregnant in one night by accident." He chuckled.

"Oh wow! You know about my own Chichi's triplets; right? They call themselves THE Trips. They are great kids; don't get me wrong but Naraku swears that they are his penance for being the worst villain in Japanese history." She laughed wildly.

"Oh jeez thanks! That makes me feel so secure." Renshu glared at her.

"Sorry. I needed to hitch a quick ride near Astana. Hibari gave birth and I needed to visit a friend named Laes." She said quickly.

"Nanami; you did not know that Laes tr'Awnhi died some years back before Bilae took over Ragnoss's body?" The Jing man said softly.

"What?" She said beginning to shake quite harshly.

"Hey whoa! Are you okay? Nanami talk to me." Renshu said sitting her down.

His sister-in-law was like a sister to him now. He could tell her anything and he often spoke of his innermost feelings outside of his bound mates. He had ended up extending the bind to Soren because it had been driving Mizuki crazy. Because Renshu loved Mizuki; he had gotten to know Karu and he had been driven to see the other man's soul and slowly; ever so slowly Renshu realized it truly was about the soul for his people and Mizuki and Karu were just part of him. He did not see it any other way. He would die for either of them and he loved them both passionately. Soren was a sort of relation but they were best friends and often they would be caught hunting in Hueco Mundo or playing soccer with Karu.

"I met Laes while I was helping Haha in the past. I did not intend to but I experienced him and oh Kamis; he was able to help me become astral." She said looking down and tears were pouring down her face.

"Astral? You mean you separated you spirit from your body? Nami did you and Laes take each other spiritually?" The wraith asked shocked.

"I know I am horrible. I was just so damn curious if I could and he spoke to me of my soul. Fuck! He smelled so different and when I kissed him; I could not contain myself. I mean it was like I needed him to breathe." Nanami stated beginning to weep.

"Oh my Gods. Nami? Laes is your soul mate." He said stunned.

"He is what??" She cried softly.

"Yes. What does his soul look like?" Her brother-in-law asked.

"His was comforting; his was silver and aqua blue-green. I could only describe him as the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea." Nanami said shaking.

"Yours?" Renshu asked already sure of the answer.

"He said red and golds. He said I weaved to and fro; and I vibrated." She said looking away.

"Your interior just matches the outside. You must be truly stunning. You two are complimenting souls Nanami. I will take you to the Shouten king." He said standing.

Renshu did not hate Maec anymore but they had nothing to do with each other. Renshu was raised a Jing and he thought like a Jing. The Jing Clan tended to get on the tr'Awnhi nerves. He did however deliver her Astana. He kissed her forehead and he phased out. Nanami went first to Mas's room and Hibari was there with the twins; she was still recovering from her birth which had been rough. Mas's twins had been big for twins; that had weighed nearly four and half kilos each. Mas had nearly fallen out when he had found out. Not only were they big but they were healthy boys. VERY healthy boys. Hibari had been to Ryunosuke and Byakuya but they told her to recover. She loved her mates as they were the best. Arturo had been furious that she should have been in such danger but she had told him to shut up.

"Hey Bari! Just checking on Jaoel and Jabril." Nanami said brightly.

"So far so good. They only cry when they are hungry or tired. They are little barracudas though. Jeez they are making me produce milk like a cow!" Hibari joked.

Mas broke out laughing and his boys were fat little babes. The court adored them and Hibari was now a popular princess. His wife was everything to him and their boys were absolutely his life and delight.

"Okay. They look great Momma. You look good too Papa. I was going to talk to Maec; do you know where he is?" She asked her brother-in-law.

"Throne room. It's the clan day. He will be surly though." Mas warned.

Hibari nodded and she crept through Astana and she went to the main throne room. The clans had assembled and were having their bitch out sessions about another clan or members of their clan. They were demanding monies from Astana for projects and Maec looked really, really annoyed. He saw Nanami at the back of his throne room and his heart stuttered.

"Quiet! I am taking a break. Admal take notes." He snarled at his brother.

"Me?" Admal said irritated.

"You have been regent in my absence. Deal with it." Maec commanded.

Maec neared Nanami and steered her towards his private study/library. The young succubus suddenly broke down and he actually hugged her.

"I didn't know! How did I not know? He asked to marry me. Maec what do I do? Oh my Kamis." She said holding her stomach feeling sick.

"Nanami tell me." The Shouten king commanded.

"I am pregnant." Nanami cried and she was weeping.

"I am uncertain of the when but if we find the details; we can save him. Do you understand? Your mother has done this time and again. Hell, she is fixing to do so again with the dog named Katashi." He said hugging her tightly.

"Jao will freak. He will hate me." She said sitting unable to think.

"First let us think of Laes, okay? Be a bit selfish here and care about the father of your child. You plan on having the babe?" Maec asked.

"HAI!" She growled at him.

"Of course you are. Stupid question. The only ones I know to ask are Hanaj and Neveid and neither one speak to me very much." He said softly.

"They will speak to me. Hanaj left Haha you know. They share Khellian but he will not have anything to do with her for saving you." Nanami said wiping her tears.

Maec was actually stunned. She never talked about Hanaj but he just assumed because it was his son. Now it was because she had saved him and his son could not forgive her and could not forgive her for taking Maiell from him; Hanaj had come to think of his brother as his own son. Maec shook his head sadly and nothing would ever be fixed from that catastrophe that Sanra had cooked up and he was NOT innocent of what he had done. He however would NEVER give up Maiell to Hanaj; ever. He was grieved for his queen but in the end; in all truth, he had tried to stop her from saving him and she had done it anyway. The Shouten king would always be grateful for his sanity returned but certain things would never occur; and kowtowing to his formerly favorite son was one.

------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Nanami found out from her mother of all people. Laes had been killed by Grimmjow in a fit of rage after she had been raped while she had carried Haruya. The young doctor was gasping in and out as she wept terribly at the news. She was in the hospital and she had to do surgeries soon. She fell to her office chair and her wraith husband walked in and found her sobbing.

"Nanami? Honey what is wrong?" Jao asked upset seeing her so horribly sad.

"I have to go. Jao get out of my way!" His wife said snarling at him.

"What the hell has gotten into you since you were in the past?" Her Jing asked in sudden anger.

"I do not know; seeing you act like a prejudiced fucktwad? My Kamis; I thought you better than the rest!" Nami snarled at him.

"The tr'Awnhi are better yes; but what they did to the Jings can NEVER be taken back. You talk about things you know nothing of!" He said in anger.

"Fuck off Jao." His wife said as she stalked past him.

"Excuse me? Are you really talking to me like that?" He demanded.

Her eyes turned green and she glared at him. Something was way off in his wife and she was terrifying him. Her eyes rarely turned the green of the succubus and she was giving off a very low snarl.

"Leave me alone right now. I lost a patient; a friend of mine, okay? Is it okay that I mourn a friend or do I need permission to do that?" Nanami said in utter rage.

"How can you sit here and say these awful and cruel things to your own bound husband! Being around the royal house makes you sound like them!" He hissed at her.

"Lei is bound to Admal tr'Awnhi or had you not noticed?" She scoffed.

"Admal is not as offensive as some of them. He gets pretty bad some days. I am going home and when you can be reasonable; join us." Jao snapped at her.

"I will be staying in the city for a while. Shinobu grabbed the kids for me while I was on shift. Do not fuck with Jao; I am having a really bad day." The young succubus said and her electrical yoki came to life in between her claws.

He was shocked and stunned as she openly threatened him and she had taken their children from Hadasan. He was sick to his stomach and he had no idea what the hell was going on with her. What made things worse is when Maec tr'Awnhi phased in and Jao about lost his mind.

"What is he doing here?" The Jing healer lost his head.

"What I do or do not do Healer Sung is NOT your concern; but since you ask I have brought blood samples to your lovely wife from her sister!" Maec said calmly but with silver eyes.

Jao felt stupid and he saw Nanami and realized what a fool he had made of himself.

-I am sorry. Nami please! - He tried to path.

She refused to look at him and sighed deeply. He phased out and appeared in Hadasan. He did not trust the tr'Awnhi's as far as he could throw one; even if Maec was not crazy anymore. He went straight to Shan Lao and he thought it a travesty that the man had let his relationship with Lady Asuna go but the older wraith had no eyes but for his daughter. Neeva was his world and so was the Jing clan. Shan Lao was with Neeva who was four years old and he was teaching her himself.

"My lord may I speak?" He asked the elder wraith.

"Of course Jao! What can I do for you?" Shan Lao asked softly.

"The tr'Awnhi have been a little too interested in my wife. The king himself has been around her. She is acting wild in her emotions and her succubus yoki is showing itself wildly." Jao explained.

Shan Lao whispered to Neeva and she kissed her Papa on his cheek and Shan Lao watched her run to their large family apartments.

"You should not have let Lady Asuna go. You would have other children." His head healer mumbled.

"But Lei would not have his full rights now would he? I cannot feel anything but as a father for my brother as it were. I know in my head that he is my half-brother but in my heart; he is my son. He directed her to save my life and he even allowed her to give me a second chance at being a father. Now I give him the right to have his wife as he should." The Jing Elder said.

"You are too good my lord. What about Nanami? She has taken my children to the corporeal plane." He said in upset.

"Shiyomi is not your child. Nachin, Maral, and Altani are all Jing. Kane is a Sato." Shan Lao said gently.

"I have raised Shiyomi as my own daughter! That Arrancar filth has barely ever seen her. She calls me Baba and not that Quincey any longer. Sato and I have become excellent friends. Why should I be away from my children?" Jao said emotionally.

"Because something is surging and going on with your wife and you are driving her away with your possessive Jing nature." His lord pointed out.

"I AM a Jing my lord as are you." His healer said in anger.

"She was turning succubus and she had to be fully turned to save her life; do you hear yourself Jao?" His lord said realistically.

"I am expecting her to act as a wraith woman." He said grief stricken.

"Yes. I know how I have said this is cruel but listen to your heart and not your head on this. You love your wife and you know what she is." Shan Lao said coming near him.

"I love her. I cannot lose her." He said looking at Shan Lao.

"Then you tell her so and as much as it kills you; you give her the space she needs at this moment. I will however see to it that ALL your children are not kept in the corporeal plane continuously." The Jing elder said firmly.

"Of course. Thank you my lord." He bowed.

Jao closed his eyes and he felt her in her Tokyo apartment. He phased in and he kept his distance. Nanami looked at him and she was feeding her children at the moment.

"I only came to say; I love you Nanami. I love you so very much and I am Shouten; and you are you. I cannot even begin to understand what it is you have to go through. I only want you to know; I am your husband and bound and I love you as you for now and always." He said very calmly.

"Okay. I will bring the kids home after dinner." She murmured.

Jao nodded and she suddenly was behind him and she scented his juncture. He realized what was going on suddenly and he WAS an ass.

"Nanami? You have not taken your birth control since before you went to the past?" He asked as his mate looked at him like meat.

"No, I forgot it. Hai, I am pregnant. Confrimed it this morning. We are having twins." She growled in ear.

"The forest?" He asked turning red.

"Hai." She growled louder and she sank her fangs.

Their children began to giggle as their mother was feeding on their "baba" and she pulled back and her eyes were green.

"I am out of control. I am sorry. Twins run in my family. I lost the last set." Nanami said wanting to nail him to the wall.

Jao gulped and his hyper sexual predator wife was even more hyper-sexual at the more and her hormones were running amok with twin Shouten. He pressed a hand to her belly and he whined. It was his children and he was shaking.

"I am so sorry. Forgive me please? I have been horrible. I love you so much. We bound and I feel so madly in love with you. We need to try and balance your hormones though. You must be carrying boys; you are more aggressive." He tried to reason.

"I do not want to be scientific. I am going to finish feeding our children and take them to our other home and you are going to glutton yourself on the blood in my fridge; and you wraith are going to fuck me into a coma and then do it again and again." She growled in his ear.

His wife's filthy talk had a decidedly definite effect on him and he was near panting as she calmly went back to their babes. In her deepest mind; she had her plans on the morrow but she would not lose Jao. If it took claiming him several times and then showing him what she had learned; well so be it. She was not losing her Jing or her tr'Awnhi. A smile crossed her lips and she carried a Jing and a tr'Awnhi anyway. It was just as well in her mind. She would have her men and eat them too.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Maec and she were fifteen years before and she was in Hueco Mundo and she was stronger. They had decided to substitute Laes with a different Ragnoss lackey. It was cruel but Laes had been innocent as could be. Maec had picked the memory from Asuna's mind effortlessly and she had looked at him funnily. It had been in the midst of passion but no matter. The Shouten king picked a right nasty buggar who was cold and cruel like his poor son of bitch bastard son who became Bilae. He wished had figured it out but he could never have saved him; Ragnoss had been born with the soul of Bilae partially intact...no, Ragnoss was not a son he could ever save or would save. So as poor Laes was fixing to wander outside to just get away from the mayhem of the current King; suddenly a blast from his past appeared; literally and his face held shock. He had never asked exactly which era she had come from and her smile was so brilliant and his heart stopped and he mouthed her name.

"Phase us to the corporeal plane, now!" She commanded.

"You cannot be here! Ragnoss..." He started.

"From the stream Laes. I do not give a shit what Ragnoss does and neither does your father." She said pecking him.

Laes's eyes opened wide and she told him his father was around and he phased them both to the corporeal plane and they were in Karakura Town. Nanami looked at her watch and she was anxious as hell. She was masking their auras and this had been a really bad time for wraiths at the time. Maec appeared about half an hour later and he was bloody.

"Remind me to read up on that particular Vasto Lordes! He is one powerful son of a bitch." Maec snorted.

"Father!?" Laes shouted in happiness.

"Yes yes my boy. Come we have to get back to the proper era. You are supposedly dead." His father said with suppressed joy and he mouth, thank you to Nanami.

The joy on her face was enough for Maec and the king had charmed Asuna for two crystals. She had supplied them AFTER he had pleased her. The Shouten king had done that ALL too willingly. Maec smashed the crystal and Nanami dragged Laes through and they appeared in Astana. They palace was busy, modern, and peaceful.

"What the hell is going on?" Laes asked in shock.

"Ragnoss's reign is over and mine restored. I like more order my son. Your rooms have been restored and this woman has much to tell you. Welcome to fifteen years later." Maec said hugging his adult son with suppressed emotion.

Suddenly Maiell and Isha ran through the main part of the palace followed by Kala. Larak was toddling and they had broken free of their nannies. They giggling and phasing like crazy.

"Maiell! Isha! Larak and Kala! Damn it you four!" The Shouten king called trying to catch up with his boisterous children and niece and nephew.

"Ok, I know our shared siblings but who are Larak and Kala?" He asked dumbly.

"Larak and Kala are MY siblings. They are also your Uncle Admal's children. Your father sent Admal to guard my Haha and well; his orders were at any cost. Your father and his brother get pretty kinky with my mother." Nanami laughed.

"Okay very very weird. That is NOT my father." He said shaking his head.

"That is your father on happy." She grinned.

Nanami grabbed his hand and pressed his hand to her belly and she allowed him to feel his child. His eyes widened and he gasped out.

"The past?" The young tr'Awnhi prince asked emotionally.

"Hai. You were killed in the early years of Ragnoss’s war against our family. I did not know or know you then. I found out and we planned this out. I cannot do this without you." She said emotionally.

"You were going to say yes when Sung showed up." Laes said shocked.

"I am succubus Laes. Do you accept me as I am?" Nanami asked as she neared.

"He stays in his Mongol wasteland and I have you here. I accept what you are. Do you love me?" He demanded.

"Kamis so much." She nodded and tears fell down her face.

"You do. I thought that we had a fleeting affair." He said looking away.

"No. I came back expecting to find you and well, I had to find you." She said wiping tears away.

Laes was not angry anymore and he was not anything but stunned. His father had saved him along with the woman he had fallen so madly in love with hundreds of years before. Nanami's relief was evident and it was beautiful as she continued to hold his hand to her belly. He shut his eyes and he knew his child shared her womb with a Jing; which he found ironic but he was a tr'Awnhi prince; Mas had his woman and now so would he.

"Nanami take the vows with me tonight." He said feverishly.

"Hai." The corporeal doctor said with a smile.

"Your surname is?" He asked.

"I kept it Yamasaki. Jao was upset but it is complicated in the corporeal world; I am too well known as Nanami Yamasaki." She shrugged.

"I will have the mother of my child carry my name." He demanded.

"Laes! Damn it! What is in a name?" Nanami demanded of him.

"Prestige and honor. My clan is the royalty of the Shouten Empire and our child a minor prince or princess! Not their heir certainly but still royalty nonetheless." He said crossing his arms.

"I am also royalty within the Tsuchigumo Federation." She said raising her chin.

"You will not change your name?" Laes asked her.

"Laes, I am a doctor in the corporeal world. I am famous and the name tr'Awnhi does not mean much of out of Astana but MY name does. Why is that offensive and wrong? My Haha allowed her name to be Isha here because of whatever reason." She shrugged.

"Compromise. It was the name of her first life and so Father decided that in order to preserve her dignity and identity some anonymity; he would marry her as Isha and her last name would be tr'Awnhi. Oh she is referred to as Isha here; I promise you that." the now older than her man said with his arms crossed.

"I will marry you but I cannot take the tr'Awnhi name legally. I am sorry. I live in the world where I deal with ningen authorities and our marriage is what, I and you are an ether being! Explain that to a ningen official in Tokyo." She sighed.

"You think we do not deal with corporeal mortals and we do not have our lackeys in their government? Our plane straddles the corporeal one Nanami; we are not unsophisticated Neanderthals. Did you know that I am an astronomer? Yes, I am sure I did not mention that." He scoffed.

"I knew." She whispered looking down.

"I never said it." Laes said in anger.

"You did not have to. I saw the you looked at the night sky and named all the stars. I know Hatham and Neral quite well. I know Shouten have scientists amongst them. If you think I think any of that of you; I am sorry. I should go." His love said as she turned from him.

"Wait! I want my child to have my name! Why is that wrong?" He asked her.

"I did not say your child would not have your name. What makes you think he/she would not have your name?" She asked him in despair.

"But I want its mother to have my name as well." He cried.

Nanami shook her head in sadness and she ported away to an in between and slipped out. She ported to Tokyo because she had a shift in a couple of hours and she needed a little sleep before she had to work at the hospital.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
"Chichi, I am not calling him! Kamis damn it!" Nanami growled at her father.

"He is a full-fledged doctor and he is running around with a big fat katana." Nobu cursed.

"Because he is a shinigami, Quincey, hollow, whatever the fuck he is. Hell, I do not even think Ichigo know exactly what he is anymore. Just give the poor man a rest! He works at his dad's clinic and has privileges at Karakura General." His daughter said irritated.

"He is a supe. He is a supe doctor and he should be working in a supe hospital and not some family clinic in bum fucking Tokyo." The famed kumo healer cursed.

"You're pissed because he is a member of the family and he's a doctor and not working for you!" She accused.

"Well hai there is that too." Her father admitted.

Nanami laughed and Shinobu slipped in and he had his morning "mug 'o blood" as he called it. It was a huge joke because of the ningen novels about wizards and such. Shinobu groaned and he pathed that Nobu was on the "Ichigo" rant again.

-Kamis hai! Shut him up! - She pathed in return.

"Chichi we have an M&M this afternoon remember?" Her brother reminded him.

"I had not forgotten and do not distract me! Call him. In fact; do better go to Karakura Town and drag his ass to Tokyo." He ranted at Nanami.

"Oh I get to do it because I am off shift?" She said pissed off.

"Yup. Go check on your Haha." Her father commanded.

Nanami made faces at his back and Shinobu busted out laughing and spit blood out. Nobu looked at his daughter and narrowed his black kumo eyes. She looked at him innocently and he growled at her. He left the conference room and Shinobu threw a pen at her.

"Sorry! He keeps ranting and fucking raving about Ichigo. What the hell? Leave the poor guy alone." Nanami sighed.

"You know Chichi; he wants the best in his hospital." He grinned.

"No! He wants his family under his thumb or have you not figured that out? He has just as many control issues as Haha. Our parents are control freaks of immense proportions. Not just OUR chichi but ALL of our chichis. Haha instinctually picks men that will be the best fathers; oh and will be good parents to all her progeny. Fucking control freaks every last one of them." She hissed annoyed.

Shinobu was laughing his head off and having a good time at HER expense. She glared at him and he smirked at her.

"When are you due?" Shinobu demanded.

"Eight months. Shouten." Nanami said looking up.

"Congrats kiddo. I know you wanted a big family. Seems like you are getting your wish." He said seriously.

"What about Aidoan?" His sister asked.

Shinobu looked away and he was devastated by their several losses. They had one child and he loved his son so much.

"When Sanra almost killed her; it is making it hard for her to have any more babes. We are working with Chichi but it hurts to see her cry so much and try to hide it." He said fidgety.

"Do you, you know with others?" She asked softly.

"No. I will be honest; I am a whore with my mate. Been known to take her eight or nine times when I get off of shift. We make sure to work around each other’s shifts. I guzzle blood all day and when I see; I feel like a damn bastard the first two or three times. She is amazing and I love her." Shinobu said honestly.

"I need you to listen to me and need you to hear me out and not hate me. You may be harming her and the babes." Nanami said gently.

"What? We are both blood drinkers!" He said shaking his head.

"Shin, we are empusae. They are wraiths! They can feed off of auras yes, be we feed off of them more than they do. I think; I think you are feeding off of Aidoan's too much and when she has been pregnant..." She stated as gently as she could.

"Oh fuck. Nanami do not tell me. Oh fuck. I think I am going to puke." He said running to a trash can and she hated herself.

Shinobu began to sob and Nobu came back in and Nanami had dropped a bomb like she had. If they had just come talked to her. She was the expert in the family on their genetics and they ignored it. She sighed and she felt miserable. Her older brother was sobbing brokenly about what a sick bastard he was and Nobu looked at her shocked. She pathed what the conversation had been and father took son to his office.

"Not like anyone fucking listens to little ole me. Not like I have a fucking degree from Harvard Medical; but hey! I am the baby of the first generation; I am a dumb dumb." She grumbled to herself.

She got up and figured she would make the day worse and have Ichigo's door slammed in her face. She went first to the beach house and he was not there. Nanami then went to the Kurosaki family clinic and he was there and what shocked the utter hell out of her was to see a few shinigami. She knew of course that Ichigo and Isshin Kurosaki would OF COURSE still know shinigami. Nanami was at the door and she was staring at Hisagi Shuhei and her face turned redder than a tomato and it would be worse if she saw Ashido but she knew he was good. They had kept up with the other and every once in a while; it broke into passionate consumption, but most of the time he was just too damn busy in the Seireitei to deal with little corporeal her.

"Sorry Nami! If you give me hand; I can talk while we work." Ichigo grinned.

"Yea. Sure. What the hell happened? An Arrancar bomb or something?" Nanami asked as she came over and gloved up.

"Actually something exactly like that. I am not exactly their best friend but I am not going to turn away friends ya know." He smiled at her.

"Yea, I am glad Shuhei is knocked out." She muttered.

"Oh? Okay I am so not going there. What's up onna? The baby is with Asuna in the West. She is gonna be home tonight." He said as he was cleaning out wounds in a shinigami she did not recognize.

"Not why I'm here Ichigo. Figure it out; whose kid am I?" She said rolling her arachnid eyes.

"Right! Nobu still pissing and moaning about it's my duty to our family and that shit?" The shinigami rolled his eyes.

"Just come talk to him Ichigo so he'll get off of MY back. Please??" Nanami whined.

"Yea. Yea of course I'll come and listen and tell him to mind his shit. Damn, I marry in and I am somehow property?" He said irritated.

"Don't you get it Ichigo? That is why Haha didn't marry you all those years ago. You were still young and yea, you were a mature young man but still a young man. Still young but now more than a match for the egos in this family." She said rolling her eyes.

"No shit. So she was also protecting me from the rest of family? He really thinks I've got to give up my life here and come do as he says?" The red haired man stated in shock as Nanami took over debriding the wounded man.

"Ichigo, you married my mother. You married his mate of over four centuries. Figure it out. Naraku rules the roost so to speak; but guess who else does as well? Chichi Ishin and mine. Never forget it either." She said as if he was nuts.

"The price I pay for falling for their chic?" He smirked.

"Pretty much. Now I have delivered my message. I have a backache this killing me." She grumbled.

"Sit down a minute." Ichigo said and she sat down near the wall.

Hisagi Shuhei was slowly coming to and he heard a voice he knew. His grey opened and he looked over and he was somehow surprised to see Yamasaki Nanami. She was sitting in a chair and she was resting her eyes. He took in her appearance and she was wearing her white lab coat and blue scrubs with white mule shoes he had come to know as "doctor shoes". Her long silver hair was down and she was no longer wearing bangs but she still had a tiny bit of freckles across her pert nose. Her hair came to mid-back and it waved loosely. Nanami opened her eyes and she stared at Shuhei as his eyes met hers. The weird part was her eyes were green. She looked at him and she stood up and she tried to walk forward and she stumbled.

"Nanami!" He cried as he jumped up even though injured.

"Holy fuck. Not again." The onna began to sob.

Shuhei was horrified to see blood in the chair and her scrubs bottom was stained badly.

"Kurosaki! Ichigo over here now!" The shinigami lieutenant cried.

Ichigo turned and saw Hisagi holding Nanami up and she was bleeding badly.

"Ah shit! Ah shit! Fuck! Dad get in here! We have a hemorrhage." Her mother's husband yelled.

Nanami was fading in and out and she could see Hisagi's face. Ichigo was calling Tokyo and it was Nobu himself who ported over. The amount of blood was scary and he picked up his daughter ported her to Yamasaki General. He laid her on a gurney and her fellow doctors and nurses were freaking to see her bleeding out.

"Get her into OR one stat! I will scrub in." Nobu yelled.

Neil came running up and he nodded at Nobu and he went to scrub in as well. Shinobu had come from his father's office and his baby sister was being taken to an OR.

"Nami? What the fuck?" Shinobu freaked.

She was parched and her lips turning white. Tears leaked from her eyes and she suddenly let out a wail. Nobu had to put her under and she was shaking her head no but he did it anyway. Neil and Nobu opened her up and they had finish what her body started; she was having a pretty harsh miscarriage and Nobu heard his baby's mind before they put her under. She kept crying; not again. Shinobu had his forehead pressed against the glass of the surgery and he was emotionally wounded for her and him. He took out his cellphone and dialed the Hadasan palace and it was direct to Jao’s rooms. It was early evening and Shinobu sucked in his breath.

"Hey Jao its Shin. Yea." He said softly.

"Where is Nanami? She was supposed to be home by now." His brother in law said cautiously.

"Jao, she is in surgery." Shinobu tried to say but the line went dead.

Jao was phased in so fast it was dizzying. He looked in and his father in law and Neil Turner were working on his wife.

"The babies?" He asked stunned.

"She had gone to Karakura Town like our Chichi asked. Chichi wants Kurosaki to work here. She sat down Ichigo said and then she started bleeding out." Her brother told him.

"I do not understand. I do not get this. Why? Why?" His gentle wraith brother in law said with bloody tears.

"She just got through shift Jao. I do not know." Shinobu said crying with him.

Jao felt helpless and he had to sit down and he was suddenly sobbing. Who healed the healers when they were broken?
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Nanami was in a hospital bed and she was on two IV drips; one blood and one with antibiotics to make sure she did not get infection. She had asked a bunch of questions; she had asked for a bunch of tests. She was reading her own levels on everything and she was shaking like a leaf. She slammed her head back into the pillow and Jao came in and he sat by her.

"Dearest?" He whispered.

"I cannot figure out what I did wrong! I have run every fucking test known to youkai!" She said wiping her tears.

"We both know that it sometimes happens." Jao said trying to take her hands.

"No! I do not accept that! I am a doctor. You are the same; I do not accept that at all." She said meeting his eyes with green eyes.

"Nami, I wanted them too. I want more children as you know but not at the expense of you or your body." He said sitting by her bed.

"Do not dare! You are thinking...? Fuck you! Get out!" Nanami said losing her mind.

"You have lost two back to back and they have been horribly traumatic! Do you have to be a glutton? I love you. you have given me more than I deserve but I will not lose my wife because she wants more children; I have more than enough!" Jao cried.

"Get out! Get the hell out!" She screamed at him and her poor Jing husband was only trying to be realistic.

Nobu came in and she was screaming and snarling at Jao and the Jing healer was trying to talk her into something and Nanami was losing her mind.

"Get him out! I do not want to see him right now." She screamed and broke down again.

"Jao please." Nobu sighed.

"I will not have you laid out in death because you are stubborn Nanami. Stop this insanity!" He said and he phased out.

His daughter broke down and she was sobbing so hard and she felt her father's arms go around her.

"He wants me to tie my tubes or have a hysterectomy." She sobbed.

"Is he insane?" Her father said softly.

"He must be." She laughed despite her tears.

"Honey get some sleep. You need some time off. I think I have been driving you too hard." Her father said feeling guilty.

"Chichi, I have a hard time carrying. I always have. It is a miracle I have the children I do. You know it and I do too." She said wiping her eyes.

"What you told Shin shook him up pretty bad. Aidoan came to me losing her mind and I think you are right. He has been faithful to her and she is back with her family in Siberia right now. I do not understand; you mother I cannot stop getting pregnant and you two...I cannot stop the losses." He said leaving and he felt defeated.

Nanami's own personal world was imploding and she was shaking hard in her pain. She had not heard nor seen Laes and she was actually humiliated as something as simple as a name change would offend him so much. She also suffered that he was not there when she lost their babe. She took out her IV's and she looked around as she ported out. She was near the Kurosaki clinic and she looked in the window to see if Shuhei was still there and he was. Nanami decided to see her old friend and she slipped into the clinic. Shuhei had been sleeping and he suddenly was gently awoken.

"Nanami?" He asked surprised.

"Hey. You still like burgers and French fries?" She asked.

"Yea. I love them but as you know; not exactly here that often." Hisagi smiled at her.

"I miss burger and fries. I drink blood now. Did you hear? They turned me full throttle my mom." She snickered as she sat on the bed opposite of him.

"I actually had heard it was done to preserve your life. I am so sorry though; that it took away some of the things you enjoyed." He looked down.

"Thanks Shuhei. I mean that." Nanami smiled a little.

"What happened yesterday Nanami??" He ventured softly.

"Oh all the blood? I left a blood bag in my pocket and it busted open." She shrugged.

He laughed a bit despite the pain in her face but she was trying to make light of it so she smiled at him brightly.

"So, you still guitar?" Nanami asked.

"Hai. One of my favorite past times." He said wringing his hands.

"Well if you stay right there and promise not to twitch in your gigai; I will be right back." She smirked playfully.

"Ok. I promise I am not going anywhere for some time; Doctor Kurosaki Ichigo says." He chuckled.

"Yea shocked the shit outta us too. Imagine when he and my Haha got back together and got married." She laughed harder.

"That hit those in Soul Society pretty hard; some say the Captain General was in a rage." He said softly.

"Yea well Yamamoto can kiss my royal mixed ass." She growled.

Hisagi had to laugh and she smirked. She ported to her apartment that still served as her "place to crash" in Tokyo. She and Shinobu still shared it and she went to her bedroom and she went to the very back of her closet and pulled out a dusty wrapped package. She made a, humpf sound and she ported back to the Kurosaki Clinic. She laid the large package beside Shuhei's bed and sat on the one opposite of his.

"Had that for years actually; had it sent over from America." She said shrugging.

Hisagi was shocked and he slowly opened the package and his heart was in his throat.

"Couldn't make up my mind between a Fender or a Gibson but one of my buddies at Harvard swore by these; C.F. Martin company? Said they make killer guitars so I got you one back then but then I never saw you again and I put it at the back of my closet." Nanami said looking at her hands.

"By the Kamis Nami. I am such a stupid moron." He said with tears glazing his grey eyes.

"Naw. Family politics and in your case the whole shinigami bull shit. Anyway, I have seen you and you have been given the guitar. So there!" She smiled as she stood up.

Hisagi struggled and he managed to stand. He had no idea what was going on but he was not letting her walk out again. He wrapped his strong arms around her and his hands were in her silver mane. Shuhei had always been a sinful kisser and she let him. Their passionate encounter was witnessed by Ichigo and he hid behind a wall and about shit his pants but this was Asuna's family; what did he expect?

Nanami finally pulled back and she smiled up at him. She was only five foot six to his five foot eleven. She nodded and she was not sure of anything at the moment and she felt like hell.

"Um, I should probably go home." She said looking at him.

"Where is home?" Hisagi asked his chest pounding.

"The hospital? Sometimes Hadasan and right now; my apartment in Tokyo. I am taking some time off." She smiled and shrugged.

"I will see you soon, okay?" He swore.

"Be prepared to play for me, okay?" Nanami smirked.

"I promise." Shuhei swore.

"Okay." She said and she ported out to her apartment.

Hisagi fell back into the bed and Ichigo came out and looked at Hisagi's chart and the shinigami looked at him.

"Tell me Kurosaki." He demanded.

"Massive miscarriage yesterday. She married a wraith and the Sato dude was brought back to life by the Tomoshibi leader Kaimei. She is like my wife though." He said looking at his vitals.

"Still cannot believe how grown up you are Kurosaki." He said shaking his head.

"Yea, I know. I crack myself up that I can pay my own bills and shit and STILL manage to kick hollow ass." The human said smirking.

Hisagi actually laughed and they were all pleasantly surprised when Asuna showed up. She was wearing old style clothes but she held a baby with red hair.

"Hisagi Shuhei!" She said smiling at the shinigami.

"Lady Asuna...you have blue eyes!" He said shocked.

"Oh hai for quite a few years now. Meet Kurosaki Ichiro." Asuna smiled as she showed off their baby.

"He is beautiful." Hisagi smiled.

"See! You are beautiful but I tell you that every second my little man." She cooed to the hanyou.

"Asuna have you seen Nanami?" Ichigo asked.

"I went to but she hates the hospital worse than I do." His wife said.

"She went to her apartment." Her ningen husband said.

"Okay. You have him? I just fed him and I have four bottles ready for him. He has been drinking more; growth spurt I suspect..." She was trying to tell him.

"Asuna?" Ichigo said.

"What?" She snapped.

"Go! I can give our son his bottle. I know how much a hanyou should be taking in and I can even change a diaper." He rolled his brown eyes at her.

"Be glad I love you! I would take my fang and whip your ass." She growled.

"Naw babe that is you talking foreplay. Go see your kid." Her husband smirked and he took their son.

Asuna sighed and this Ichigo and her got on too well. The passion was as much as it was in the past but he was just mature. She had a tendency to lay him out and her ningen proved what a raunchy young man he could be. Naraku adored the ever loving snot out of him. Her hanyou had said she was not allowed to "lose" him again. She had snorted and laughed her ass.

"Oh before I go; I am going on that retrieval tomorrow." She called.

"Okay but you told me like ten times already. I have already talked to Kameron doll. Go!" Her busy spouse said and she shook her head.

He had changed and she ported to Nanami's Tokyo apartment. She let herself inside and Nanami was in her window seat watching the city go by.

"How do you do it Haha? How do you lose babies and not lose your fucking mind?" Her daughter asked softly.

"I cannot say that I do not exactly not lose my mind. Your own chichi swears that half the time I am out of mine." Asuna said honestly.

"It's why you have let yourself get pregnant so often after you have lost. You cannot handle the feeling. That is why you have ended up with so many this generation." She said wiping her tears.

"If truth be told Nami; then hai that is true. I have lost so many and some you and your chichi do not even know about. I guess I allow myself to cover the pain with the condition that puts me in such danger." Her mother said softly as she sat by her daughter.

"I'm feeling fucking gutted Haha." Her grown baby cried and her mother held her as she sobbed.

"I saw Hisagi Shuhei at the Kurosaki Clinic." She murmured and made her daughter look at her.

"Yea. We had a short and extremely passionate affair but shit hit the fan everywhere. When doesn't it around our family? We lost touch." She wiped her eyes.

"He loves you. Jao loves I know but I think you need a change for a bit. You know to not deny your nature; Shuhei is a good man." She said rising.

"What about Kensei? Did you really turn him out for Ichigo?" Nanami asked softly.

"Kensei demanded years ago I give him up and at the time; I agreed because I believed it best for Ichigo and myself to be apart. I also believed that Kensei and I were going to be more than fuck buddies. I do not want a fuck buddy in my sphere; I want mates I can count on because I am what I am. I give love and my all and I expect the same to a degree." She said honestly.

"So it is true; he had the chance to mate you and he denied you?" She asked stunned.

"Correct. Now I choose a man who defends my honor despite the fact we were not together; for no other reason than I was the mother of his children? I choose that man." Asuna said with smoldering eyes.

"He is a great guy Haha. It's great to see Hinata and Masaki so happy. Yuichi hasn't changed has he?" She asked softly.

"Not really baby girl. Why should he? Kensei and I were hardly together and he is with his son often enough but like several of the men I had loved; they love the children I provide more than me. I accept that. I am not a revolving door." She said bitterly.

Nanami nodded and her Haha was off to procure Katashi. That should prove interesting and she went back to staring and she was alone. Nanami truly felt alone and she began to laugh hysterically at the thought. She intended to ask Shan Lao to dissolve her bind to Jao and she just intended to let herself be alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
"I do not want the time off Chichi. My body is perfectly healthy. I have resumed my birth control but in a higher dose. I have no intentions of having more victims." She said staring at her sire.

"Nami time off is time off." Her father said flatly.

"I filed divorce papers with Sato this morning and Shan Lao will be dissolving my bind to Jao." She said flatly.

"What the hell?" He said stunned to his core.

"I am done. Tomo was home and Jao...I cannot explain this Chichi. I just need to work and I cannot think about what the hell is going on, okay?" Nanami stated not feeling.

"Baby you are hurting..." Nobu said trying.

"My family; you, Haha, my brothers, and an old lover show me love and affection and my husbands? Oh, I pissed Jao's pride off and when you asked him to leave; well he just took that to leave me alone completely. You're right Chichi I am hurting but I am done with them!" She said with green eyes.

Nobu sighed and he waved her on. She knew that meant to take her shifts and she stormed from his office. He could not believe Jao had been so fucking stupid. Nanami went on duty and she had on her lab coat as she began do rounds and she was faced first by Sato Tomoharu. She slapped the hell out of him and snarled at him to get the hell out of her face or she would rip his face off. Nobu was called in to pull his daughter OFF the ningen doctor and she was so angry and she had clawed Tomo's face. The gentle human had no fucking clue why his life was falling apart and she was sobbing. Shinobu stared at him like he was filth and Nobu was losing his temper.

"She was pregnant you moron! She lost the babies; Jao was a fucktwat and where were you? We tried to call you." Nobu snarled at his still son in law.

"My family and I had gone to grandparents’ home in the country. Cell reception is bad. I am sorry! Nami! Divorce?" Sato cried in despair.

"Get out of my life. I was home in Tokyo for three days. It takes a divorce summons? Fuck you! Get out!" She screamed.

Sato was devastated and she jerked away from her father and she walked away from everyone. She was NOT okay but trying to be. Jao showed up later in the day and begged for something OTHER than the binding removed. She stared at him with actual hate. He could not understand it and she was seething in rage beyond rage. Shan Lao would not do it unless parties agreed and Nanami refused to be bound to him still. She had to spend the afternoon in Hadasan and she was pissed off and furious.

"I do not want to be bound to you any longer. I do not want that sort of intimacy with you any longer. I do not want to be mated to anyone; all any of you know how to do is fail. I am sick of men in general but I am sick of wraiths. No offense Shan Lao but I am sick of your world. I want shared custody of our children as is right but I want not a fucking thing to do with you anymore!" The mixed succubus said as her yoki was wildly fluctuating.

"Because I suggested that you stop suffering? I am a monster because I suggested you not give yourself any more pain and suffering. Oh, I am such a bastard Nanami. I refuse to call off the bind. Divorce you as you wish but the call off the bind, hell no." Jao said coldly.

"Fine. Shan Lao don't do it." Nanami said very calmly.

"Doctor Yamasaki?" Shan Lao asked gently.

"Good day gentlemen. I want my children for the next two weeks Jao. I am off from the hospital." She smiled and bowed.

Nanami ported away and Jao looked at Shan Lao and he could not think straight as his personal life was over. The pain was crippling but he refused to feel the worse of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
She had been brought to Astana by Hibari and she marched past Admal and Alum tr'Awnhi and they shrugged.

"Your majesty? I need your help." Nanami said flatly.

"Of course my dear. Anything." Maec said from his throne.

"Privately if you will." She said bowing.

Maec nodded and Laes was still angry at her for refusing to take his name. He had no idea of anything and Maec shut the door to his library.

"You can undo binds permanently?" She demanded.

"Yes, I can but I have been hated for doing so in the past." He said cautiously.

"I do not really give a flying fuck what a Jing thinks. I am done. Would you please do your mojo shit and remove the bind so that I may move on?" Nanami said coldly.

"Okay. Yes, I can. If you wait here." He said and he walked to his apothecary.

He typically needed the blood of the male but he had anticipated that this request would come in. He had adjusted his equation and he used any Jing's blood and it so happened, Admal had procured Yhea's blood easily enough. He had not asked and Admal smirked. He felt badly for the Sung healer and he would as death was upon him but he brought it to Nanami and she drank it right there in front of him and dropped the bottle.

"Thanks." She growled and got up and walked away.

"What about your babe?" Maec demanded.

"What babe? Oh you mean your son's? I carried twins but not that Laes really has given a shit! Tell him the problem of a name change is no longer a problem. I am keeping my name as I am keeping my status single!" She snarled and she slammed open the wraith king's door and it broke off its hinges.

Admal was startled by normally gentle Doctor Nanami and she raged past him. Laes tried to get to her and she went to her sister and they phased out. Maec only knew to go to Mas and he went to his eldest who was playing with his own sons.

"Doctor Yamasaki?" Maec demanded.

"Wretched miscarriage five days ago. Hibari told me she divorced her ningen mate and she was here to unbind from Sung." Mas informed him.

Laes was behind his father and he fell back. His pride had prevented him from seeking her out and Maec sighed out heavily.

"I am sorry Laes. It was said that her mates left her alone to suffer." His eldest brother murmured.

Laes followed his father and he knew this family way better than he did. He followed him into his rooms and he looked at Laes with anger and he looked ashamed.

"What happened? She was pregnant with your child and begged me to save you! You allow the woman you asked to marry and bind to you to languish?" His father admonished him.

"I...let my pride blind me." He said grieved.

"Pride for what? FOR WHAT?" Maec shouted at him.

"She refused to take our last name. I assumed the healer had more claim over her than I would." He said looking away.

"Brilliant Laes. You are one of my most learned children and you are as a child! What is in our name without love? By the Gods Laes; I had her mother assume a name for OUR people, not because of MY pride." The Shouten king informed his child.

"Gods, I am a fool." His son wept.

"Am I supposed to correct you? Yes, you are quite the fool. ADMAL!" His father yelled.

Admal phased in and he looked annoyed. Maec raised his finger and the younger man rolled his eyes.

"Yes?" Admal asked smirking.

"Nanami." He demanded.

"Already anticipated you brother; she has holed herself up in her Tokyo apartment and she is REALLY pissed off. It is said Sung Jao was fallen from an unbinding?" His youngest brother said curiously.

"Yes, yes apparently Shan Lao had not the balls to do it; so I did." Maec snapped.

"Yes well, I am going to have an irate Jing on MY ass because you did so. Three, two, one and there is that ass hanging. Thank you kindly your majesty!" Admal hissed as he left to thwart Lei.

Jing Lei Shi was beyond furious and he was seething beyond furious. Admal could not even hold him back this time and he was in front of Maec and he punched the wraith king so hard that he was thrown across his head and smacked his headboard.

"Fuck you Maec Ruwon tr'Awnhi! You continue to prove to us Jings you are just as much a merciless son of a whore as you always are! I hate you. I hope you burn in hell you son of a bitch!" The Jing heir said in hatred.

"Do not dare touch him again Lei or you face me!" Admal hissed.

"While you are at Maec give your brother your own brew. Fuck you Admal." Lei said stomping away.

Maec got up and he cursed the wasted power on Jing because the bastard was tr'Awnhi in blood but he was adopted in blood by the Jings; so he thought and acted like Mongolian piece of vapor shit. Lei Jing had had it with Maec tr'Awnhi and he landed on the king and strangled the bastard.

"How about I do this Maec buddy, ole pal? I use that brew on you and your Isha? Hmm. Fuck you!" Lei phased his hand into Maec's chest and he the king choked.

Lei phased out and Maec choked up blood. Alum and Aidoan were called on immediately. Admal did not believe that Lei would do such a crazy thing but he knew him; if angered enough, he would make Maec suffer.

"Maec he will do it." The half Shouten said near his brother.

"Fuck that brat!" Maec raged.

Laes was in shock and to see another wraith raise a hand to his father was just not done and it was horrible. Admal rushed by and Laes grabbed his uncle's arm and he was scared.

"Where are you going?" Laes asked afraid.

"Stopping civil war. Lei is my lover and I cannot allow this." His half-empusae uncle said phasing out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Admal walked as he phased in to see Lei ranting to Kameron. Lei began snarling low in his throat and Kameron stood up between them both.

"No! Let him come at me Kameron. Let Maec's lap boy come do his killing for him." Lei taunted.

"Shut the fuck up Jing Lei Shi! Who the hell do you think you are talking to? How dare you show up and assault the king!" Admal roared.

"Like he caused my kinsmen to fall and beg me to kill him because he had become unbound? How could you let him do it?" The Jing heir hissed at his lover.

"You have no idea of what that young woman has been through and I am sorry; I feel not for your healer for being stupid. You threaten Asuna and Maec again and I will take you down myself." He threatened.

"Oh you fucking brown noser! Get a spine and grow some balls to back up your words man. You think I fear Astana anymore? You would be sorely mistaken Admal tr'Awnhi. The time of your clan kicking mine around is OVER." Lei said so coldly that Admal was shocked.

"We are all Shouten you fool!" Admal said throwing up his hands.

"I am ALL Shouten Admal. You are only a half breed." His bound mate said and it dripped disdain.

"I see. Prepare yourself then." The blue eyed man said bowing.

Admal phased out and Lei was just really pissed off. To see Jao wishing to die was too much; his healer had been one clansman he could count for over a thousand years and to see him suffer so was more than he could endure. Shan Lao rushed out and he was very disturbed.

"Did you storm Astana and attack Maec?" His "father" asked.

"Fucking straight I did." Lei hissed.

"Lei! You are the heir now; not the clan leader! You do not attack the king of the Shouten Empire. Last time I checked; we are in fact still a part of that empire." Shan Lao hissed back.

"Do not tell me that you pussy foot and kiss tr'Awnhi anymore Shan Lao because I will lose every bit of respect for you! Jao served me! He is my third cousin and he suffers because of that bastard!" The heir snarled.

"I have a child now and you have children as well. Think of your actions before you act like such a bigoted asshole!" The elder said and Lei spit on him.

"My wife has more balls than you do! She would never condone this and she would stand up to him and she mated the fucker! I am ashamed to call you Jing!" Lei Jing stormed away and Shan Lao was stunned.

Kameron ran after Lei and he was shaking with the rage he had seen come both men. This was old and ancient hatreds between the clans that Sanra tr'Awnhi had fostered and Kameron made Lei stop.

"Stop! Lei stop and hear me out!" His wife's frere said urgently.

"What Kameron? Do not tell me to go and make up with Admal. I am done with that backstabbing son of a bitch as far as I am concerned. I should have given him that potion to make him looney tunes!" Lei raged.

"This rage is old no? This clan rage between the Jings and the tr'Awnhis?" Kameron spoke softly.

"Yes why?" He demanded.

"So far we have been thwarting her in the past; what if by chance she found a way, a way to stir up political trouble to cause issue?" The frere reasoned.

Lei stopped and he ordinarily would have dismissed it but no, it was too smooth and too perfect. A brilliant series of events that led to disaster and it STANK of Sanra tr'Awnhi.

"I owe King Fuckhead an apology." Lei hung his head.

"Actually you do; but semantics really do you not think Jing?" Maec said coldly across the palace courtyard.

"Took you about as long as us to figure out it stank of that bitch." The Jing heir snapped.

"Unfortunately for you; Admal keeps a cooler head and asked me to NOT to take yours. If you ever enter my palace with the intent to harm me; you had better pray you take me out, because there will be no next time for you." The Shouten king said as his silver eyes were haunting and his yoki oppressive.

"Oh I assure you the day I go to kill you; I will not miss. I was not even trying." Jing retorted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LEI!" Admal yelled over his brother and Lei.

"Do not talk to me tr'Awnhi. We are members of your fucking empire but do not think to speak to me unless I initiate it. We are nothing. Go ahead and break our bind; I assure you I will live just fine." Lei stated too calmly.

"Be stupid and let her win. Fine Lei. Fine have it your way. Come your majesty; the perimeter is secure." The younger brother said.

"That's right Admal suck ass." His old lover hissed under his breath.

Maec shut his eyes and counted to ten and he could not stand Jing Lei Shi. Taking him out would be so easy and so much better for his empire but his wife would hate him. Maec phased out and Admal stared as if he had never known him.

"You are serious?" Kameron asked him.

"Quite serious. Stay away from my wife too or I will kill you." Lei threatened Admal again.

Admal shook his head and phased out and he was actually emotionally falling apart but he did not let it show. He did all of his duties and his brother knew Admal suffered.

"Do you wish me to separate you?" He demanded.

"She wins if we let the hates of the past consume us. No. I will live and pretend as if he does not exist. Other Shouten in the world have done so and so shall I." Admal said phasing out to the living plane.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Admal was in Tokyo and he was drinking in Club Womb and he was getting seriously fucked up. What caught his attention was the young doctor Yamasaki Nanami here. She was on the dance floor with a shinigami of all beings. She looked stunning as she danced with the dude. An American beat came on and Nanami was loose and she was singing the lyrics to this person. Love is great, love is fine but the pain of affliction leaves me wanting more; he watched her mouth. The head of his majesty's royal guard was pissed off and he downed another shot of vodka. He went over to her and suddenly grabbed her and whirled her around. Nanami was shocked to see Admal tr'Awnhi and he was silver eyed as he saw the shinigami.

"Go for now. I need to talk, ok?" she said to Shuhei.

He did not like the look of the situation but he took her word and he slipped to the bar to give them a moment. Another rap song came on and Nanami demanded he dance and surprisingly a six thousand year old wraith could. The song was old school rap and Nanami had danced to this in Boston. California Love was a song she remembered fondly.

"Amazing that someone so old can dance so well." She smart mouthed.

"Amazing a woman who just tore up two houses can dance so well." Admal said coldly.

"Pardon me? Fuck you and your kind wraith!" Nanami danced as they snapped at the other.

"You demanded the bind be broken and Lei attacked Maec. I am now lost to someone I love deeply and he threatens me if I ever touch the mother of my children again." He replied in anger.

Nanami shook every time the song said, shake it. Admal's drunk brain did register this tiny spitfire was too much like her mother. She was of this generation and she was a tad arrogant.

"You are a victim of fall out. I am sorry but I am not going to be fodder for any Jing or tr'Awnhi anymore." She said as she grabbed a shot that a waiter brought courtesy of Shuhei.

Admal watched her throw back some strong alcohol and she was shaking it and going down low to the dance floor. She began to get an audience and Shuhei was even more attracted than before. Nanami was on leave for a month and she said fuck it. Her Chichi had her babes and she was going to have a good time. She shook it with Cali.

The crowd jumped up and down when Nelly was played and Nanami began to roll her belly and shake her hips. She wore a t-shirt that covered her breasts and she had on shorts that were hot pink; she had hi-top sneakers in gold and she was wearing gold jewelry. Admal had never seen the tiny doctor look so fucking delicious and he berated himself. The hot little number had managed to get attention of almost all the youkai and half the ningen in the place. She was danced to the song and continued to roll her stomach and shake her hips. Admal was keeping up with her but she was annoyed with the wraith. She took off her barely there t-shirt and she had a sequined bra top on and threw the shirt on a chair. Shuhei grabbed a whole bottle of the whole grain alcohol. Nanami waved bye to Admal. He watched the young woman drink straight from the bottle like a commoner.

A song came on that Nanami loved and she began to dance with Shuhei and it involved lots of movement. The young onna was shaking that thang like the song blasted. Hisagi was having the time of his life and he was aware that the Shouten was of some age and Nanami looked hot as sweat poured off of her body and her shaking her body. She continued to consume the hardest of the hard liquor and the young doctor was shaking and the normally VERY serious Hisagi was loosened up by the music and his partner. She would dance the lyrics as she moved as so many people watched her. She finally took a break and fell into a bench seat and Hisagi was drinking from the same bottle and she was smiling at him as they laughed and Admal hungered terribly. He was noticing too many noticing the little woman and she was dancing a slower dance with the fucking shinigami and he decided it was time to feed. He flashed large bills and bought several rounds near the bar.

"Your hair is soaked Nami and I am so drunk." Shuhei tittered.

"Fuck it! You have leave from Soul Society and I am a doctor! No hangovers!" Nanami laughed in a silly mood.

"Who was the wraith?" He asked.

"Someone else to tell me that I am a disappointment and life wrecker. I told him to fuck off. He is my mother's lover and he is a male empusae by half and he likes his boys and girls." She said chugging back more Everclear.

"Really?" Hisagi choked.

"Oh my poor Shuhei! You do not get out of Soul Society much at all. Good Kamis." She laughed as she chugged more.

"Woman! Do you think you have had enough?" Admal said coldly behind her.

Shuhei watched her eyes bleed green and a dance tune came on. She handed the shinigami their alcohol and turned to Admal with a sweet smile. Nanami neared her lips to Admal's and she breathed heavily.

"Fuck off before I blow you off." She said sweetly.

"You are Asuna's daughter." He said angry.

"Go away." Nanami turned and began to dance again.

Admal did grab her and she turned around and pressed her hand to his chest and he got a nice, hard jolt of electricity through his body and he went down.

"Told you to fuck off." She hissed and she grabbed Shuhei's hand and they moved.

She began to dance again to another older dance song. Shuhei grinned and he kept up with the fiery doctor and Admal had gone unconscious but he was up again and his head hurt badly. He watched the nasty little wench as she swung her hips and danced circles around her date; literally and shook her pert little ass over and over. They had finished their bottle of Everclear and she was showing no signs of slowing down at all. She bent her head back and she was kissing the fucking shinigami and Admal had had it. He appeared right next to her and she snarled loudly. She refused to be bullied and she walked with Shuhei and she was faster than Admal and she ported out. He looked around and he cursed; when he was shoved forward behind him, he turned to see her angry.

"Want to go at me wraith? I don't give a shit who you are. You could be fucking my chichi and you don't tell me when I am done, got it?" She said as the electric current came alive between her claws.

"What the hell are you?" He asked stunned.

"Don't know, don't care. All I know is you aren't man enough to take me on." She scoffed at him.

"Really little Nanami?" Admal said growling low.

"At least dance with me before you try to slap a girl around." She smirked.

She began to move to the song; Numb, and Admal fell in behind her and she was wild in her emotions and hate. He danced with her and held her hips as they moved and she was horribly inebriated. She had taken Shuhei back to the Kurosaki beach house. He was bunking with Ichigo for now and she told him she had to deal with pain in her S. Admal was affected by her closeness and his own consumption of alcohol and the song was not helping. She was a perfect fit as they moved slowly to the song; Burn.

Admal heard the lyrics and he blood tears rimmed his eyes. The woman dancing in his arms had green eyes. Love the Way You Lie came on next and he could not breathe and pulled away went to the back alley and Nanami followed. Admal was taking in deep breaths and she slammed open the back door and he thought she was going to attack and she jerked his mouth to hers and it was on. Admal did not care and his hands roved her back and felt her tight, pert ass and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his hips. The music continued throb inside as the two empusae were taking the other. She ported them and they fell back on her bed. Admal was beyond caring of consequences as the kiss spilled blood. She ripped open his black button down and exposed his sculpted body and his head bent down and invaded her mouth again and his hands ripped her bra top.

Nanami's mind was gone as she gave into raw lust and his mouth was everywhere as she threw him off of her and she aggressive and she began to mouth his neck down his chest and she ignored his fucking tattoo. She sank fangs into his pectoral and Admal gasped harshly as she fed from him. His mind was gone too and he was moaning crazily as a female of his kind took from his body. Nanami was in haze and he doubted they would ever see the other ever again and he just threw his morals out the window. They rolled several times as they took their clothes off and she was under him soon enough and she gasping and losing her mind as he took her hard. The young doctor was on a spiral and she bit into him several times and Admal did the same the blood was driving them on as their hearts beat harder. Pain from the last several days was being drowned in a bestial act of instinct as she was arched under him and the last bite did them both in. Admal was stupid drunk as she was and he was blinded in the inferno and their cries were loud. His back was also ripped to pieces as he was clutched in her climax. Admal snarled as his body was drained of his own end and energies. She was under him and she was breathing harshly as he caught his breath. Admal pulled from her tight body and he fell to his wounded back. Nanami laid there with a muddled brain and she moved quickly to her kitchen. She refused to have a hangover and the half Shouten man could barely move and he heard her blender and he made himself. He saw her drinking something and she was still green eyed.

"Drunk as a fucking skunk. How bout you? This will keep you from a hangover. Oh, I am sure you are going to whip yourself later. I am not. I just don't fucking care." She said downing her concoction.

"No. No, I am not. Give me some." He said in a similar tone.

Nanami made more and she handed it to him and he downed it. She was still nude and she went to her shower.

"Come or go. I don't care." She said as she stepped into the travertine stall.

Admal could not believe he had just done what he had and he actually did not care either. Lei had threatened to murder him if he touched Asuna again; he believed him too and the Shouten empire needed stability. It did not need one of its princes throwing a temper tantrum over love. Nope it sure didn't and he frankly refused to allow whatever games Sanra set in motion to win. Lei could be lost to him and so could Asuna; but his bitch sister was not winning. He entered the stall and he lifted up the tiny woman and he began a second round of illicit passion.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
The fiery doctor appeared the next day and she banged on the Kurosaki beach house door. Shuhei answered and she smiled widely as she saw him.

"Settle the shit with the pain in your ass?" He smiled.

"Yep. Told him to back the hell off and I told him to come or go but to leave me alone." Nanami smiled.

"Well okay. Where to?" Shuhei smiled.

"I have decided we are just going to spend the day in Tokyo and just do whatever hits us. How does that sound? I can't eat regular food but I can have a milkshake or other fluids." She grinned wider.

Hisagi nodded and he took her hand. She looked around and she saw no ningen and she ported. They were in an alley and she walked with the handsome shinigami and his awesome tattoos; she had told him. He had chuckled over that and they spent the day playing in a video arcade and he ate burgers and fries while she had a milkshake. The more time she spent with him; the more she liked him and that terrified her. She did not want emotional and messy emotions. She could handle the illicit with Admal. Hell they had actually broken her shower stall. Nanami had called a repair crew and it was quite the made up story on that one. The Shouten-empusae man had claw gouges up and down his body and she had quite a few herself. They had literally knocked into the glass of her shower with so much force that it broke. Admal had awoken in the morning sore, in pain, and in shame of himself. Nanami repeated her sentiments; she did not fucking care. She gave Shuhei a sweet kiss and dropped him off in Karakura Town. He knew she had been in pain and she was keeping it slow; he was okay with that as long as he could try and be with her.

Admal was at Nanami's apartment and she scoffed at him as she opened her door.

"Kamis you have balls. Shit, I have them in my mouth but oh well. What do you want?" Doctor Yamasaki the older wraith.

"I needed to apologize for myself last night." He said looking away.

"Okay. No problem. Great sex by the way." Nanami chuckled.

"I am not a pious creature young woman but your actions are making you reckless and stupid." Admal said coldly.

"This coming from you? Oh gotcha Admal tr'Awnhi. I told you; I do not fucking care. I do not care if this some plot by your demented sister; I do not care if you fucked my mother, and I really don't care about much. So go on and think what you will. I am tired of being good. I am tired of giving up my heart, and I sure as hell am Kamis damn tired of being preached at by you fucking wraiths. Puhlease pretend we corporals do not exist if we bother you so much." She ranted at him.

"Laes and Jao hurt you this badly?" He said in disbelief.

"I'm not talking about either of them. Throw my first love in there too along with the overwhelming and unbearable anguish that your nephew and the Jing healer slung at me. It wasn't bad enough to lose my babies alone. Not my first mind you but hey, you know it's because of your family I lost those. See where I am not giving a shit here?" Nanami said as she walked into her apartment.

"Laes loves you but he suffers from the same as many of us tr'Awnhi. We have excessive pride and yes, arrogance I am sorry to say." Admal admitted.

"Don't want to have a pow wow of the why your nephew left me after what I shared with him and oh, I went back and saved his life. Men in your family suck really badly. Your brother is okay when he is not crazy but I am not going there." She snorted.

"You are broken." He said just watching her.

"Why do you care? Because I demanded to not be bound with Jao? Seriously right now if you could remove your bind to Lei and know it would not hurt YOU; would you do it?" She demanded of him.

"In a heartbeat." Admal said quickly.

"Well too bad it can't be done. I refuse to have that kind of closeness again and I hate wraiths again. I don't hate them to want to die out but I hate them personally. My children are corporeal before you ask. They are like you." She snapped.

"So you will be reckless and what?" He demanded.

"I will feed and I will be a whore. I am going to let my shinigami friend go too because you know what? Love sucks and I am not having it." She said shrugging.

"You should feed smarter Nanami. I can show you..." He tried to state.

"Lord Chan can show me how to be an empusae thank you. I don't need pity from a half Shouten. Get the fuck out." She laughed.

"No worries Admal. My ugly sin is mine; not yours and Haha will find a way to separate you and Lei. No worries! Haha to the rescue. She is awesome that way and then some way one of you fuckers will screw her over or fuck up our lives. Get out." Nanami screamed at him.

Admal was stunned by her vehemence and he phased out. He phased to Astana and he was miserable. He checked on his guard and checked on Maec and his brother called him over.

"I do not accept his dismissal of you and Isha." Maec said under his breath.

"I refuse to be cause of instability in your kingdom. Brother let it go. I have." He said bowing.

"For a Jing. A fucking Jing??" His elder brother said with hate and anger.

"That is what Sanra wants. Discord in your empire and we hand it to her. Jao and Laes really screwed Doctor Yamasaki over. That poor young woman hates the very sight of us now. She says you’re tolerable but the rest of us Shouten; mind you she lumps us all, we suck ass." Admal said sadly.

"Good gods that girl was innocent. She was so fucking innocent of this bull shit." Maec said looking away.

"Isha is off in the past. Doing something noble I know but this, this is too much." His baby brother said and he gave up and went into his room.

Maec phased into the corporeal plane and he was in Nanami's apartment. She walked into her living room and she looked angry.

"Is my apartment on wraith four one one?" She demanded.

"Sadly, I have no idea what that means doctor." he crossed his arms.

"Means why do you Shouten think to keep showing up? You released me from Jao. I am divorced from him. I am NOT seeing Laes and frankly, your youngest brother is really fucking preachy. You and he fuck Haha together? How can she handle the preaching? Didn't know Shouten royalty took vows." She said scornfully.

Maec barked in laughter at the idea of himself or Admal being "preachy" or taking vows and he was nearly crying by the thought.

"Great. Okay you got a giggle, go away." She snapped.

"I do not regret releasing you from Sung. Frankly, the whole clan irritates me but you have been hurt and that is NOT okay with me." The Shouten ruler said.

Maec was slammed against her wall near her kitchen and he had a nasty, powerful mini-Isha in front of him. She had her hand wrapped around his throat and she was on her tip toes as she stared at him in anger and he recognized the pain in her soul. He felt responsible for her and she was mad. Nanami was furious at the lot of them and she mentally threw him and he was shocked at her strength.

"Yea, I am not a fucking weakling anymore. They finished turning me and I got lots of nifty yoki. Everybody thinks because I am a doctor; I am this nice and sweet little youkai onna. Fuck you all. I will and can kick ass nowadays." She whispered in anger.

"I am not fighting you Nanami." Maec said picking himself up.

"Really? You wanna rethink that wraith?" She said throwing him again and he smashed through her living room.

Maec refused to lose his temper and he was horrified to realize that he was fascinated with the tiny woman. She stepped on his arm and she let her electric yoki crackle to life and he had thrown her against her sofa. The Shouten king was staring at another elemental succubus; which to happen in the same span of a thousand years was unheard of.

"You are going to make us both bleed and ruin your things. I am not fighting you. Sorry." He said neutrally.

Nanami got furious and she willed a butcher knife in her hand and she began to swipe at him. She was pretty damn good at wielding a knife and Maec was dodging her blade barely. He had to phase back and forth as she was shrieking in fury. She was wearing only a bra of black satin and jogging pants in light grey fleece. Maec was in his finery; he wore a black button down with golden embroidery on the shoulders simulating a uniform look, his black leather pants were tucked into his knee high polished boots. His dark brown hair was loosely tied back and came to his upper back. His brown eyes were very dark but had warmth to them. She was green eyed and out for blood and he suddenly phased his hand into her hand that held the knife and made her drop it. Nanami was screaming and shrieking in her anger and pain but Maec held her around her middle and would not let go.

"Not there! He wanted me to sterilize myself. I wanted my babies. I wanted my babies!" She screamed and she broke down.

Nanami would have slid to the floor if he had not been holding her up and she was screaming her pain out and her tears wrenched his heart badly.

"I am not letting go. You can be hateful and call me every name in your language or any language that you know but I am not letting you go. You are not alone now; I will not allow it." He whispered harshly in her ear.

She was gasping in and out as her pain was consuming her completely. Maec refused to let her go and he phased them out somewhere. She was disoriented and she was in a simple but elegant dwelling. The Shouten king still held her up and she was sniffing as the tears just came silently.

"Brentalis!" Maec called out.

"Yes your majesty?" His man servant answered.

"Bring blood; preferably from a vein." The king commanded.

Brentalis kept food stock on the grounds and he drained a large bull. It was still hot as he brought it to his king and the young woman. Maec held the large glass to her lips and she allowed him to help her drink. It was not human or youkai blood but tasted pretty decent for being animal blood. She still cried silently and he sat the empty glass on the simple table of his retreat outside of Astana.

"You are not alone; do you understand? I am the one who separated you and Sung. I accept the fallout from the act. You have done nothing but are honorable to me Nanami and I did not deserve it. I am no pious creature by any means but I am no longer an evil man. I would do anything you ask right now. Leave you alone I cannot do because that is what started this; is it not?" He spoke firmly but softly in her ear.

"I wanted my babies. Kamis, I just want to feel that feeling again. I wanted his babe so badly. I actually was excited he wanted our baby. He demanded I change my surname and Jao did the same thing but he could not understand that I am not Haha. I am famous in the ningen world. I tried to call out to him in my mind and then Jao showed up and tells me that I should sterilize myself because I make myself suffer and make more victims." She wept softly.

"Good fucking gods." Maec snorted as he took in her scent.

"My ningen husband? He finally showed up after I served him with divorce papers. My father, my brother, and my mother all cared for me. Jao wanted to lament that I would not listen to reason. Laes didn't even care enough to come and see me because his pride was affronted." She cried more.

"I am not letting go. Laes has been a fool. I know he loves you deeply but he has been a mentally deranged fool. I am sorry for that. Pride is our worst trait as a family but not feeling the woman you love is asinine." The Shouten king murmured.

"Why the pride? He spoke such beautiful things in the past. He made me love him and I did not want to. When he asked me to marry him; I said yes, but I had to make all the changes." Nanami began to cry harder.

"Shhhh. I grew up and knew fear Nanami. When I was lucid and away from Sanra; I actually tried to love my family and make them better than what my monster father had been. He was truly demented; he and Sanra were two peas in a pod. He was of course Bilae reborn but we know that now. I suppose you can blame me for the pride. I wanted us to be a glorious clan, powerful, mighty, and good most of all. You saw how that turned out. Blame me." Maec said kissing her silver head.

"You keep telling me he loves me; so where is he?" She asked in a broken tone.

"Within the walls of Astana. I will call him here as you like." He murmured.

"Hell no! I will never again waste my time on him. I know he is your son and you love him but I do not have to. So why is it you who has to blame himself for all my misfortune? Did you make me lose my babies?" Nanami asked getting herself worked up again.

"Of course not! I enjoy my grandchildren you know. I have Maiell and Isha but I wish desperately for another babe. I enjoy holding and spending time with my growing family. The babes are good and free from the sickness. I see in them our future as a clan. I was in and out of my mind for so long; I did so many horrible things. Some things are just too much to forgive and I understand the Jings anger with me but they are still my subjects." He spoke his innermost feelings.

She held onto him and he held her. He went to a wide arm chair that sat in front of the huge window that gave him an excellent view of this beautiful land. Nanami had snuggled up against him and had fallen asleep. Her eyes were closed and she had adorable freckles across her short, pert nose. Her lips were those of her mother and the shape of her eyes was the same as his queen's but she had her arachnid father's eyes. She had a tiny bit of magenta on her eyelids and she was a lovely creature. He had no idea why he felt the compulsion to ground her but he did. He finally allowed sleep to take him as well but he still held onto her tightly.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
The servant was standing nearby with two large glasses of blood and she carefully reached for one. She was starved and she drained the glass quickly. Maec came to slowly and pathed his gratitude to his long time manservant. He took his own glass and drained it as well and put it on a side table.

Nanami had no idea what came over her and she slowly pulled the king to her lips and she kissed him so softly and then hunger clawed her insides. Maec was stunned stupid and his intentions had been pure for once in his life. This beautiful child of his queen was thrusting her tongue into his mouth and he kept himself too chaste. He did not mean to return the caress but she was scorching his mouth with her passion. She began to moan as his kiss was deep and she losing her mind. Her hands roved over his clothed chest and she ripped open the fine spun cotton and exposed his pierced chest. Nanami stood up and she slipped away from him and he thanked the gods. She was using sense and he was losing his and she had gone upstairs.

"Doctor Yamasaki? That is my bedroom only and my bathroom." He said getting up and standing at the bottom of the stairs.

He heard nothing and thought it likely she had ported out. Maec sighed and walked up the steps and he saw Nanami standing there with tears glazing her black eyes and she reached behind her and unhooked her black bra. She slipped out of her jogging pants and black panties. Maec swallowed and he suddenly felt as though his mouth was full of cotton.

"Make the pain go away." Nanami begged him.

"I cannot make the pain go away Nanami. I know that pain." He said looking away.

"Yes you can. You swore I was not alone; don't lie to me too." She said almost scoffing.

Nanami again neared him and she was naked and she was lovely; to the gods this tiny corporeal woman had a similar body to his queen but she was shorter. She was still so young but already a powerhouse. She guided a hand of his to her ample breast and he made himself look.

"What do you want from me?" Maec demanded.

"Make me stop hurting for the moment." She begged.

"How am I supposed to be able to do this?" He demanded.

"You are just the same. A liar." she scoffed and he caught her middle and whirled her around.

"You wish me to take you little one? You wish me to use my body to bring you comfort? Is that what you truly want?" He demanded.

"Yes. Kamis it hurts." She said closing her eyes.

Nanami was suddenly on his bed and Maec phased out of his clothes. Why he was giving into this insanity; he had no clue, he figured it was her pain and she met his impassioned kiss with too much of her own suppressed passion His fingers toyed with her pearl and kept up toying with and making her groan and seek a deeper connection. This young woman was too passionate and she was bringing out his to his horror. She kissed and began to suck upon his neck.

"How much do you know my little nymph?" Maec asked.

"What do you mean?" Nanami asked and groaned and whined as played with her clit.

"About the pleasures of the flesh and thus with a wraith?" He asked and he was bothered.

She suddenly rolled them and she held him down with her mind and she was strong; her mental yoki was not quite on par with Isha but for a woman under two centuries; she was a damn powerhouse. She slipped a finger until her knuckle and he gasped harshly. She felt around for a tiny bit of time and she began a deep massage with her doctor's knowledge. Maec was caught as a prisoner of his nerves and his node was being touched a certain way to bring maximum response. He arched he body as she gave him a deep prostate massage and she was so intent on making him feel raw pleasure. Maec was sucking in air and he could feel an impending orgasm and she used her free hand and she timed her strokes to her massaging finger. The Shouten king was crying out and desperate for blood, release, and more.

"Going to slide you down my throat." She whispered and the little minx did as she said.

Maec was caught up in the beautiful act and how much sensuality and rawness was given. She mouthed his cock and he was sweating harshly as he held himself back but he was losing control.

-Give it to me. I need it. I want it. - She demanded and the intimacy of the psi connection caused a chain reaction.

Maec released a sharp wraith call that he bit off and moaned out wildly as she swallowed any evidence of his seed. She came off his cock with green eyes and she was suddenly cut her chest and he was feeding from her bosom to satiate his intense and agonizing hunger. Maec tr'Awnhi was hard again within moments and the tiny woman mounted him. She slipped down his pierced and large cock and she grunted in sheer bliss as she adjusted to him. Maec was sweating badly as he rolled them and he leaned one of her legs against his chest and he pulled back and sank deeply as her body accepted him greedily but the beautiful woman was so tight that his mind was losing cohesion.

"He taught me how to separate. I want that. Give me that please." She moaned wildly under him.

"Intense Nanami. It is overly intimate." He cautioned.

It seemed she did not care and her body fell back. Maec felt himself combined within him and he whined out and she urged him to change to his ether form. The Shouten king did and Laes was right; she was golds, reds, and hot to the touch also with outburst of orange. She burned, pulsed, and weaved around him. He felt her pain and it became his pain. Maec became corporeal after how long he did not know and he was still within her. He began to move hard once she had moved her head. The Shouten king held her hands pinned down as he snapped his hips harder and harder. Nanami was screaming out as utter rapture and sheer joy encased her. Maec lost any cohesion at all and his thrusts hit home and she was arched painfully under him as her tight core gripped and released his member but still tightly. Maec roared out as his end was ripped from him and Nanami was cried out in actual bliss and she accepted his gift of his climax. He was panting and it had been so fucking intense that he was shaking terribly. It took him several minutes to pull himself back and he fell to his back. He hid his guilt but she looked not just sated; she looked at peace. He forced himself to hold her to him as the lethargy took him. He was exhausted but then she was a true succubus and she waited till he was good and deep asleep. The Shouten king had been so beyond incredible. She hated to admit to herself that she would purposely engage him on purpose. He was spectacular and he really did love those he deemed under his protection and she was under his protection. She knew he loved her mother passionately and she was NOT feeling his guilt and hate at himself but she knew he was feeling it. Nanami could not feel guilty and she however did leave him asleep and alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Nanami was masking herself and she was using a portable ultrasound and ran the transducer over low abdomen near her pelvic floor. She saw a very tiny sac and she could feel the vibrations of a heartbeat through the ultrasound. The fetus was brand new and she knew Maec had fathered her babe. She intended to insulate her womb and her brain was on over drive. She had done what her mother would do and she was covering loss with another babe. Nanami could not regret her sin and she could feel immense love at the tiny being and she felt strongly for the man who would not "let her go" as he kept repeating. She closed her eyes and remembered the way he had made love to her and he was spectacular. His soul had been dark colors but had so many bright spots that leaked through. He was good; she had no doubt the Shouten king was good and she treasured the blessing he had given her unknowingly. She remembered the ruckus over Maiell and her brain was going a mile a minute. It did not help when her brother walked into the room and he saw the portable ultrasound and he blankly stared at his sister.

"Aidoan is pregnant. She has also requested that I hunt or she and I find another partner for myself. Can you believe this? By being faithful like a good kumo spouse; I was killing my babes." Her brother said miserable

"May I suggest the other partner?" His younger sister said calmly.

Shinobu was amazed that she was this calm. She had been on a party binge and drinking wildly.

"Yea go ahead. Turns out you were right about the cause of my wife miscarrying. I hate myself for having to be a whore." Shinobu whispered in shame.

"You were changed into this Shinobu! Aidoan loves you and she knows what it will take for you two to have a family. I respect her for being so open minded and such a good onna to respect what YOU need as well. You could not have mated a better onna." Nanami stated with conviction.

"Now you shame me. I am sorry for wallowing. I had wanted to be faithful because I do love her so much." He spoke from his heart.

"Which I know she knows. She knows she will be forever in your heart first but our needs are so great; we will kill Shinobu. Adelphia had a thing for you before. I think you and Aidoan should approach her about her being another partner for you. For one she is basilisk and can handle the lusts of our kind and two, she already has a thing for you." His baby sister stated softly.

"You really are so brilliant you know. I owe my happiness to you. This fetus is strong because I have been; um, using Rosie to take care of things." He smiled softly.

"I am going to be okay. Just promise me you will not say I was here." She made him swear.

"Ok. Why sis?" He asked concerned.

"Because in my little wildness; I am pregnant. I need this; I want this and the Kamis owe me." She said fiercely.

"I am not going to say a word. Who sired it?" Shinobu asked curiously.

"I was drunk at Club Womb. Do not remember much except I told the dude to get the fuck out of my apartment and not to call me." She grinned.

"So how are you going to handle shifts and stuff?" He asked curiously.

"I am going to convince Ichigo to work here. I am taking a long break. I have a shit ton of cash stashed in savings. I am going to have my baby." Nanami said holding her belly.

"Ok, I am not going to say anything and I will contact Adelphia. Will ask Aidoan what she thinks." He swore.

Nanami nodded and Shin left her be and she ported to the Kurosaki clinic. Ichigo was only doing paperwork and she sat down near him and took his hand.

"I need your help Ichigo." She asked him.

"Sure onna, what's up?" Ichigo asked her.

"I need to go away for a little while and I need my spot filled at the hospital. It would not be permanent but I need this real bad Ichigo." Nanami stated with moist eyes.

"What the hell! What's going on?" He asked.

"I am pregnant by accident but I want it. I need it. I will kill for it. It was a drunken one night stand but please Ichigo; I swear it is not permanent but I want my baby so badly." She whispered.

"Yea okay, I will do it." He sighed.

"Thank you Kurosaki Ichigo! I will call my father and set up the meeting." The mixed youkai onna said.

She ported out and she made some calls at her old hospital in America. They would be thrilled if she came to work for them and she told them she would have to work shorter shifts because of her condition. They did not care; Yamasaki Nanami was a preeminent surgeon and doctor. The hospital in New York would be lucky the CMO said bluntly. She hung up and she went to Sendai and she gathered up her babes; Shiyomi, Nachin, Maral, Altani, and Kane. Nachin, Maral, and Altani were all Jao's babes; two sons and a daughter. Shiyomi was Szayel's daughter and Kane was Tomo's daughter. She told her Chichi that Ichigo was expecting his call but she was going on vacation with her babes. She said she needed to get out of Asia. Her chichi understood and he hugged her tightly and she ported out with her children. Neil had met her in New York City and he quickly helped her set up a residence and he wanted to know why but she was being tight lipped. All she said; she would be back but she needed time away from Asia for a while.

It had taken her full day to disappear and Maec had slept hard after the powerful act of passion. She was gone and that bothered him. He dressed in a simple brown tunic and black suede slacks with his boots. He phased into her apartment and there was a letter with his name on it and he sat down.

Your majesty,
You made me hold on and restored my sanity; for that I cannot thank you enough. I know what my own mother does; you are an incredible man. I regret nothing but leaning on you is not something I can continue to do. Do not look for me; I have left by now and it is best this way. Please tell yourself that you held me up and you gave me something so incredibly precious.

Sincerely.

Nanami Y.

Her words haunted him and he had no clue to her meaning and the apartment was entered by Aidoan and Shinobu. Aidoan bowed low before her king and he asked her to rise. Shinobu was stunned and he had no idea why Maec of all people would be in this place.

"Did Doctor Yamasaki say where she was going?" Maec asked casually.

"No actually she did not; she just said she had to get out of Asia for a while. Everything around here reminded her of the crap as of late." Shinobu stated softly.

"Thank you Doctor Yamasaki and Healer Sahen." He bowed.

He phased out and he was disturbed by her act of hiding herself. He had no clue why she would do such a thing; she did not want to face something and he figured it was HIM. He was ashamed of himself but he had also done much worse in his life. If giving a remarkable young woman a leg to stand upon; once, well Maec figured it was a good thing. He put it out of his mind and he had too much work to do to soothe the fucking Jings who were moaning and groaning about his "brutality", He never said he could show them REAL brutality again but he went about diplomatic solutions instead of aggression. He was following his youngest brother's example to soothe Lei Jing's enormous ego.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Asuna had removed Katashi the last few minutes of the battle and she had warned him that something was coming. So when he was in horrid pain from the witch who had birthed his wonderful son; she had shoved her morphed hand to scramble his intestines and his defector had shown up and blown the whore to hell and back. Katashi was immediately brought forward and Ang Chi was by her side as well as his own father. He was confused; barely conscious and swarmed upon like carrion and ants coming to devour. She fell back from the gurney and she did not see Nanami at all. Neil, Shinobu, and Ichigo of all people were working on Katashi. She waited until he was stable and in surgery when she demanded to know WHY her ningen husband was at the hospital and where was Nanami.

"Honey, she divorced Jao and Sato. Maec unbound her and Jao and it caused some major stink in the Shouten Empire. Things are tense between the Jings and the ruling house. She took her kids and is on a long sabbatical." Nobu stated gently.

"The sabbatical I get but why did she divorce them?" Asuna asked confused.

"Sato never showed up. She had been trying and trying to reach him and when she delivered divorce papers; he showed up. Jao only wanted to talk about her getting sterilized and she lost it. I hate that Jao was hurt so badly by the unbinding but I think Maec did the right thing." Her long time mate stated.

"It feels like your soul is being shredded Nobu. It is a gaping wound that cannot be fixed but through time and lots of mind altering substances. Maec did right but I completely understand why Lei would be so furious." She said looking down.

"Look this surgery is going to take several hours; go talk to Lei or Maec." Nobu suggested.

"How is Ichigo working out?" She asked arching a brow.

"That young man is gifted like he is with his powers. I really like him Asuna and he is good for you. He is also a good father. No, we three are detirmined that he will become so entrenched in family that he will never get away again. Same with Grimmjow but watch out for him. He has been prowling the Estate and Naraku has had to send him on missions to kill." Her mate said.

"Great! Jealous Haru and chaos in Hueco Mundo. This stinks of that whore!" Asuna growled.

"Admal thinks so too. Lei threatened Admal that if he touched you again that he would kill him." He said softly.

"That bitch!" His mate said rising.

She went to Ichigo and laid a deep, toe curling kiss on him and she pathed nasty thoughts in his mind. She left and Ichigo was blushing hotly.

"Oh do tell Ichigo." Nobu grinned.

"You really want to know what she wants to do to me as you participate." The ningen-shinigami blushed hotter.

"Ah hai, that is my girl." The older man smirked and shook his head.

"You guys are seriously kinked." Kurosaki sputtered.

"Yea? We are married to the queen of kink. Get used to it. Come on we have some rounds." Nobu commanded.

Ichigo scratched his head and he was exhausted after his shifts here. He hated to tell Nobu but if he had to punk out and become Soul Reaper him; the kumo would have to deal.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Asuna ported into Hueco Mundo and she was in Hadasan. Her wraith children were jumping up for attention. She picked up her daughter and she walked along with her others toward Lei. He looked at her and he knew he was in for an ass reaming.

"Babies let Baba and I talk please?" She asked softly.

"Haha! Ok." Shen whined and they took off to play.

"This is Sanra's doing I am certain and since when do you threaten someone bound to me?" She asked calmly.

"King Fucktwit has made concessions and he has been providing his fucking alchemy to make Jao not feel so ripped apart but Admal stood by him and not me. Fuck him. I am glad you are home." He said he did not care if she angry or not.

He phased her clothes off and she was irritated as hell and he began to suckle his wife right there. She tried her damndest to be stern and harsh but Lei was being a cad. Oh he would talk just how he chose.

"You called me evil all those years ago. You are a manipulative bastard Jing Lei Shi." She whined.

"You complain why?" He smirked.

"Make peace with Admal." She demanded as he guided her.

"No." Lei growled low.

"Do you love me?" She moaned.

"Fuck hell yes I do! I love you more than I love anything except our children. Now shut up and be taken by your FIRST wraith husband. Remember that woman. You took vows with this Jing before you had to be noble and good and save Fucktwit. He is better than Ragnoss but I married you first. Ah yes! Oh god's Asuna you make mush." He snarled into her neck as he soaked her center.

"Make peace with him? Please beloved. Please? You know Sanra has somehow caused something bad to unleash. I beg you." Asuna moaned.

"Damn you woman! Okay! I will. It will take time to repair him and I's relationship if he even still wants it. I won't kill him for touching you." He groaned.

Asuna smirked in triumph to herself but she knew how to work and calm Lei better than anyone. She stabbed his prostate with her telekinesis and he fell to the floor and groaned out with madness.

"Round two babe? Really? Oh you are so not leaving our bed. Good thing Kameron is already in it." He growled with pure, raw lust.

Lei tackled her and he phased them to his bed in the Hadasan palace and he laid her out and Kameron gently held her down as her Jing husband made brain function impossible and she screamed herself hoarse.
------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
Isha tr'Awnhi made an appearance at Astana and Maec looked up to see his wife and she looked beautiful in a strapless silver and white sheath dress that was strapless. Her hair was braided and pulled to the side. She was wearing diamond and pearls and a headband in white gold encrusted with the precious gems and stones. She bowed before Maec and he smirked as she made a show for his court.

"My king?" She said raising a brow.

"Yes my errant and ever noble queen. I am hoping your endeavor was successful?" Maec said mirthfully from his throne.

"Hai. It was and now we have much to discuss." Asuna bowed.

She saw Admal and he was going to leave and she mentally trapped him. He glared at her and she beckoned him to follow her and Maec.

"I refuse for that whore to dictate to me from her tomb. Admal?" She said arching her brow.

"Isha please, enough has happened in a short time." He said bitterly.

Admal was encased in her yoki and she came to stand behind him. She blew in his ear and Maec watched with rising passion.

"I love him hai but I also gave and give myself to you. He does not dictate my heart. Do you really think you are away from me Admal tr'Awnhi; you gave me Larak and Kala. You sincerely wish me away. Does your king wish you away from me?" She whispered huskily in his ear.

"Hell no." Maec growled softly.

Admal was gripped in her glorious power and he groaned obscenely. He snarled and ripped her dress from her. Maec phased them to his bedroom and she made her point to both King Maec and Prince Admal over and over. Both brothers hid in their psyche certain events and reconnected with this powerful creature. She was asleep next to Maec and Admal and her cell phone rang.

"Good range on that thing." Maec murmured sleepily.

"Satellite smart phone. Needed it to reach all the planes." She replied as she answered.

She hung up and she smiled brilliantly.

"Aina Isabel's chichi is out of surgery and I am so jelly legged." Asuna giggled.

"Thank you for this Isha. He was hurting over what Jing did and said." The king said softly.

"I love Lei as you know Maec but while he is wraith; you and Admal are too important to me and I will not have him dismissed from my life as if he was trash. Only he and I make the determination; as you have sanctioned our love." She pointed out.

"Yes, I have." Maec nodded.

She kissed him deeply and passionately and he stirred again and cursed her talented tongue. Asuna leaned over and whispered in Admal's ear and he barely lifted his head and she ported out.

"What did our delicious little Isha have to say?" The Shouten king nearly purred.

"She said for me to make sure to come to her alone tonight. I do love Lei but I would have died if Isha had turned me out." He said choking.

"Admal she is better than that Jing and worth ten of him." His brother scoffed.

"I know. I also know she wants him and me to work out our issues but I cannot. I refuse. He has his own agenda and I refuse to be disloyal to my king, my brother, and the man who raised me." Admal said lying his head back down and passed out.

Maec would always love his baby brother and he had allowed the connection between Isha and him because he did love him so much. He truly did look at Admal as a son like figure but they were very close in age; but it was him who had walked him in the middle of the night as a babe. He had to find the right wet nurse for him and it was him who protected him. Jing had no concept of the depths Maec loved his brother. His mind drifted to his encounter with little Nanami and he could not get the pain out of his mind. He had sent wraiths to look for her but so far they had come up empty handed. He sighed and his love for his wife was in no way diminished; in fact with every act she made him love her more but his feelings and fascination for her tiny doctor daughter bothered him mightily. It bothered him so badly that she had run from him. He wanted to know the why. Maec tended to get what he wanted and he would find the brilliant little angel woman.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Nanami had procured herself a position at a hospital in the past and she had help from Kaisei of all Tomoshibi. He was enamored with the young doctor and he had made a portal for her to move her and her children to a past New York City. She was in the late 20th century. Her pups were in a secret youkai nursery that she had found by networking with other youkai. She was working with her hospital in America and she was working on the fragile ningen as GSW's, car accidents, and other very normal stuff came in. Rarely did she see another supe and there were two youkai nurses and she would eat lunch with them. She told them her husband had died in Japan and she needed a change. The bobcat and lynx nurses were horrified but she had a support network as she began to grow heavy with her babe. Lara was looking to make sure another doctor come in and she was using an ultrasound on her belly.

"Look Lara. It's a girl." Nanami blinked back tears.

"Oh look at her! She is going to be a healthy size! Now you know when you go into labor to go to our clinic in the Upper East Side. They have supe doctors and stuff for us exclusively." Lara the lynx nurse said.

"Yea but I am not sure if I can have her here. She is a youkai you all have never seen." She spoke with her thick accent.

"What is she? I know how you explained how you became an empusae you called it? What is she?" The lynx asked surprised.

"Another blood drinker called a wraith. They exist here but they have to gorge on blood to stay on this plane. Weird I know but in Asia this shit is normal. Anyway, the part of their plane that makes up America is a desert. They won't look for me here." She said crying as her baby kicked.

"Nami? You okay?" Lara asked kneeling by her.

"Yea. Yea, I am good. Just her father was an amazing man is all." She wiped away the tears.

"Well you are off shift. You go home and get your feet up doctor! Nurse's orders." Lara ordered.

Nanami laughed and she adored Giselle and Lara immensely. They were both around her age and they were awesome nurses. They were fast and Lara was telepathic which helped Nanami. She took a taxi back to her apartment and the ookami nanny brought her babes to her. The ookami here in America were more powerful than Japan and the youkai were a bit more varied. Mizuki had told Nanami that there were only a few million youkai worldwide but Nami knew different now; the USA alone had several million youkai residents and it was staggering. They would acknowledge one another but they lived normal and blended lives. The youkai here did not see species so much as human versus demon.

"Thanks Lily! Gods you are a dream." Nanami laughed as her kids ran into the huge apartment began to drag their toys out.

"You are such a wonderful woman Doctor Nami. God, if all demons were half as sweet as you and your babies. They are such good kids." Her ookami nanny said as she hugged the young doctor.

Nanami pressed her answering machine and it was sales calls and one from a fellow doctor at work who was ningen. He wanted to go out with her and she scoffed at that thought. She was four and half pregnant and her wraith babes came over and pathed to their sibling and she was kicked wildly.

"We are going to have a baby girl!" Nanami told her children.

Shiyomi looked excited and Jao's two boys and girl were jumping up and down. Kane just sucked her thumb and fell asleep next to her powerful mother.

"Our baby is a wraith?" Shiyomi asked.

"Hai baby. She will be like brothers and sisters though and they can live in our plane." She explained to her brilliant half Arrancar child.

She hated Szayel's guts but she loved the daughter he had fathered. Shiyomi knew she was totally different and she knew her siblings were from Hueco Mundo but she did not understand the difference between Shouten and Arrancar.

"I hear your mind my sweet girl. Hueco Mundo has a couple of types of youkai like this plane has a bunch of special youkai. You are a super special youkai. Understand?" Nanami explained.

"I 'member the man who take you when Nachin born. He was special youkai?" Shiyomi asked.

"Yea baby. He was the man who gave me his DNA to have you but it is Jao who is your chichi, okay?" Nanami said hurting for her.

"I know. Why don't Chichi be here?" Her bright eight year old asked.

"Chichi and I hurt real badly because before sister came; Haha was going to have two boys. The Kamis decided that brothers needed to be with them, but it made me real sad and Chichi too. We are not happy together right now." She explained as best she could.

"We will see Chichi soon?" Shiyomi asked.

"Hai. As soon as sister is born. I will take us home to Japan." She said relaxing.

"Okay." Her daughter kissed her and she went to coloring in a book.

Nanami kept blood in her fridge and she took some out and she heated it up in her microwave. Her kids were watching a little television before bath and bed and she was drinking her dinner while she sat down to some charts.

It was Shiyomi who gasped when she saw a strange man in their apartment and Nanami stood up and began a low growl.

"Who are you?" She snarled.

"I felt; I felt one like me." The odd man said staring at her.

He was wraith and she was snarling low in her throat and he looked confused. He was skin was duskier and deeply hued as if burnished bronze by years in the sun and his hair was sandy blonde and his eyes were actually pinkish in color. He was not Shouten, Tomoshibi, or Stythe. The sun was setting so she was stumped as to what he was. She did not get a fae aura off of him; so he was not Soten.

"You are a wraith but not like one I have ever seen!" She said warily.

"You know of the other races of wraith?" He asked surprised.

"Yea buddy. I know all about them TOO well. What the hell are you doing in my house?" Nanami demanded.

"I am an Alv." the odd man said just watching her.

"Okay no idea what that means and I do not care. You do not enter someone else's house and freak them out. Okay with sir? I have never heard of an Alv. I can treat a Shouten, a Tomoshibi, and even a nifty night wraith called the Stythe but your kind? No idea." She said as her electric current came to life in her hand.

"I am peaceful mam. I just felt the wraiths in this home and I was curious. I will not harm you." He said lifting his hands.

"Who are you?" The succubus demanded.

"Toivo Suomi." He said pressing his hands together and bowed a little.

"That is Finnish." She remarked watching him carefully.

"We straddle and mingle within the mortal population. You know nothing of us do you?" He said softly.

"No. If you know anything of the Shouten then you would know; I especially do not want to know anymore wraiths." She said as she had pathed for her children to go to their playroom.

The babes did as they were told and Shiyomi picked up Kane as Nanami spoke with the strange man.

"We know about the Shouten but we do not allow them to know us. We do not like the wraiths of Hueco Mundo. They are very warlike as well as the Stythe; they seek violence." Toivo said gently as he watched the beautiful woman.

"They have their moments. A very few of them are decent; mind you, very few." She snorted as she sat.

She bid him sit and he cautiously sat and he was feeling blood drinker in her.

"So what does being an Alv mean?" Nanami demanded.

"We are corporeal wraiths miss?" He asked her name.

"Nanami. Just call me Nanami." She murmured.

"Ok Nanami. This is our true form; the corporeal and we change into the ether form. We can enter all planes but we like this one just fine. We are not blood drinkers." He said watching her.

"Than what the hell do you feed on?" She asked shocked.

"How do I explain this? We farm our food in the other planes. It is plant like and it has nutrients similar to blood. It is actually called the life food. Other wraiths could actually consume it but they would laugh at us." He smiled softly and his canines were not overly sharp.

"Ok yea. I think you are crazy. Blood plants basically?" The youkai doctor asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I am sorry you cannot believe it but we do not like the ways of the others. I do not know about Soten; you said that name in your mind. I have no idea what they are but the other wraiths are blood drinkers and murder is not done in our society." He said rising.

"Yes well Toivo is it? You felt me and my kids; keep on moving buddy. No Shouten is ever going to hear about an Alv as far as I am concerned but I do not want to know anymore wraiths; AT ALL. My kids are corporeal Shouten because I am a corporeal demon. I am a succubus and I do drink blood but I do not kill for it. I drink blood from animals or donated. So now you have assuaged your curiosity; get lost." Nanami said in command.

"Do you know how rare it is to feel a corporeal wraith that is NOT an Alv? It is very rare and I can see that you are kind. I am surprised by it but why do you hate wraiths so badly?" He asked gently.

"Because I do. The fucked up whore named Sanra tr'Awnhi messed with my family for centuries and I was stupid to fall for a Mongol wraith name Jao. The House of tr'Awnhi is the royal family of the Shouten and they are bad ass and powerhouse. Thing is once their king was delivered from bat shit crazy sister; he is a really exceptional man but I am not going to be tied to that world any longer." Nanami answered.

"Your soul cries. I heard it and I am sorry I intruded. I know of the Shouten clans and they are as voracious as the lands they consume. I am so sorry you have suffered. We live in and around Finland, Norway, and a large group of us migrated to the extreme north of Canada. We are peaceful and conceal ourselves within humanity. I wish you well." Toivo spoke gently and he bowed with his hands together.

He could phase and he did and she was sitting there. She pressed her hands to her belly and Nanami closed her eyes. Her baby would shift back and forth but pretty well stayed consistent. She could feel the power that had been Maec's and she went to her armchair and she held her growing belly.

"I love you little girl. I do not care who your father is. I love you and those bastard Kamis owed me for taking your brothers from me. Your father is a good man and I cannot love him but I love him that night. I have that memory that created you. My precious little Selene. Hai, hai that is your name. You are Selene. You like it? You are kicking me hard." She giggled as she felt her belly.

Toivo was watching in his "other" form as they called their ether natures. She was entrancing and she was holding her belly as if it was her lifeline. The babe was half Shouten and he wondered if a Shouten had harmed her. That thought angered him and he intended to watch her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
She was working and they had a ton of GSW's that night. She was achy and Nanami went for a caffeine free soda and she saw a youkai she could not believe. It was her brother Kazuo but this was before they had met back up with their family in Japan. He seemed to be here with another supe and Giselle called her in on a inu with a broken leg. It was a female black inu and Nanami looked over her chart.

"Hi. What is your name mam?" Nanami said calmly.

"Karoline Billings. I broke my damn leg umm yea." The black inu could NOT explain this one.

"You were rock climbing in the Adirondacks and fell approximately ten feet and the pressure caused your leg to shatter. Now I am sure the deer or other game is yummy but cars and dogs do not mix." Nanami winked at the black inu.

Karoline laughed and she had gotten lucky and there was a supe in this hospital. She could not place her species at all and she had a heavy accent to her English. Kazuo came in and he gave his girlfriend a kiss and he was hoping they had a good story.

"Hey Kaz check this shit out." Karoline smirked as she pointed at her doctor from the gurney.

Nanami was at the doctor's station writing up some orders and she was slipping a vial of medicine onto the chart and Giselle came back over to Karoline and Kaz.

"Okay! Doctor Yamasaki says to lay off the rock climbing for at least two weeks. She said the prepared shit is gonna have to do. She said to take this every four hours for pain. It is better for our kind. Anyway, you are good!" The bobcat woman said brightly.

"What name did you say?" Kazuo said with a heaving chest.

"Doctor Yamasaki. She is a Harvard graduate. She is real good." Giselle said defensively.

"She has a Japanese surname." Kazuo stated feeling sucker punched.

He did not get a real close look until he saw silver hair and he knew; he knew this woman was related to him. Nanami saw his eyes and she suddenly backed up and she walked quickly towards the doctor's lounge.

"Kaz? What's wrong baby?" Karoline demanded.

"That doctor! She is one of us?" He demanded.

"Yea babe. Here she gave us something different for pain." She showed him.

Kazuo scented it and it was widow. He freaked out and he left Karoline there for a moment and Giselle tried to stop him but he flared his yoki.

"Leave her alone! She left Japan for a good reason." The bobcat snarled at him.

"If that is who I think it is woman; get the fuck out of my way!" The inu man snapped.

Kaz entered the doctor's lounge and she was on the phone and she was arranging to get her babes and move.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

"Lily meet me soon." She murmured.

Nanami hung up and she stared up at a brother who had no idea who she was. She got up and tried to move around him. He grabbed her arm harshly and her eyes bled green.

"You might want to let me go. I really do not give a shit what your issues are in Japan. I am not nor was I ever privy to it. I am just a baby sister you do not know nor do you give a shit about." She threatened.

"Whose kid are you anyway?" The angry inu man demanded.

"Nobu. I am Nobu's youngest child. He has only me and Shinobu with Lady Asuna. She is dead by the way." She said coldly.

"What?" Kaz said as if he had been punched.

"Yup. So before you whine about what you did or didn't have; I lost my mother almost a century ago to ningen. You and your chic have your meds and she has a cast; pretend you never saw me. You don't care about us and I sure as hell don't give a damn about you." Nanami said coldly.

"What load of bull shit were you fed?" He said in anger.

"My mother saved you and your twin from kumo as well as your father. She demanded they leave because the witch who was killing and maiming were after you both of your heads. She sent you away till she could kill the bitch. Sheng decided to keep you here. Haha was not perfect by any means but loving you and your twin was never her problem. Hana is alive in another era by the way." This younger sister said under her breath.

"What?" Kazuo stuttered and fell back.

"I am from an era further in time. Hana is reborn; so you know. Your family is restored fully." She said quietly.

"Why are you here and hiding out?" Her elder asked wryly.

"Because I felt like it. Now you get going and keep your girlie off of her foot." She said as in conclusion.

Kazuo was shocked and when he turned; the younger sister was gone and he was stunned.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Nanami was packing her stuff and she knew Kazuo would remember in the future and tell Mizuki. Her sister was resourceful and how so, she did not know how fast her sister could work. Renshu and Soren were both standing in her doorway with crossed arms.

"Fucking hell!" Nanami cursed.

"The past? Really Nanami?" Renshu asked her confused.

"Kamis damn it Renshu; dude we are close okay? Leave me alone and pretend you haven't seen me!" She cried.

"Ummm Mizuki would skin my balls and Soren's if we did that. The fact you have not checked in has freaked the family out." Her favorite brother in law said.

"Fuck. How long have I been gone?" She asked.

"Two weeks. Your father tried to call your cell and it had been disconnected. People have been searching like crazy." Soren offered.

"Yea well guess what? I don't want to be found!" Nanami yelled out.

"Because you are VERY pregnant?" Renshu asked raising a brow.

"Part of it and I wanted to make sure I was somewhere that was free of conflict. Okay? I was selfish but I wanted my baby." She said beginning to cry.

"Nami you have to come home." The elder Shouten said gently.

"No! I am doing well here. I can't go back right now." She shrieked.

Soren knew she would talk to Renshu and he phased out. Renshu led her to the couch and pressed his hand to her belly and he felt tr'Awnhi. He assumed it was Laes's and she let him think it.

"You do not want him to know?" He asked softly.

"No! We fucked and it was good but I had a chance to have my baby." She said wiping her tears.

"You know your Tengu can cover the scent?" He offered.

"The last person I want to go to is Juria, okay with you? Now if there is some nifty Shouten alchemy than I am listening." She snorted.

"Yea not my area but you know who does know that." Renshu offered.

"Oh hell no! Not setting foot in Hueco Mundo or Astana any time before doomsday." She snapped.

"Honey, they will just send others after you. It is either come with us or being hunted by your own family. You can mask your scents and stuff? Do it for it now and I will help you figure a way to cover up the family signature stink?" He offered.

"He cannot see me. He cannot know I am back. Promise me!" She made him promise.

"You think he pays attention to the corporeal plane that much? He is more interested in the stars and the latest take off from NASA or whatever." He chuckled.

"Kamis, I made a real big impression on him didn't I?" She laughed bitterly.

Renshu hugged her and Soren phased back in and his loyalty was to his wife's family first but his cousin was a fuck up. He sighed and they helped her close down her life here and they brought her home.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
She was masking scents and she actually had her mother convince Maec to make an alchemic potion to cover up scents and more but Asuna was smooth and said it was for another daughter. Maec chuckled as he made the potion and neither was aware that she was covering up her own sins. Maec also had no idea she was back. She was staying in her Kyoto apartment and she was on light shifts of four hours. Jao was recovering it was said from the unbinding and he was demanding to see his children; even Shiyomi and Nanami allowed supervised custodial visits with Shan Lao. Jao was so fucking bitter and it was said that she was pregnant and she was quite far along. He was so angry and Shan Lao could see the hate building in his clansmen. So the Jing clan knew she was quite pregnant and Asuna assumed she had gotten pregnant in a drunken encounter and Nanami allowed her mother to think it.

"When are you due baby?" Nobu asked as he watched her wrap an ankle injury in an uma youkai.

"Two months and three days. Give or take the three days." She grinned.

"Jao still giving you shit?" Her father asked.

"I will not be seen by him. He sees the kids with Shan Lao and I get them back. He is not taking my children. Wait a minute; why is Maec here?" Nanami asked her father as she saw the Shouten king.

"Well we are developing a widow specific super bug and since he has been Yasua's target again; who better to give it to her?" Her sire smirked.

"I am not here!" She growled softly and she ported out fast.

Nobu was confused and shrugged. Maec came over and he could have sworn he had felt the little doctor but she had been elusive. Nobu and he were developing the weapon for Yasua as the whore had attacked again but this time she had been nearly killed. Sanra must be getting desperate. Nanami was off of shift and she had a coat over her scrubs and she felt Maec behind her. She only turned her head and she only looked at him.

"So we Shouten are still as repulsive as before?" Maec asked her gently.

"Only certain ones your majesty. I am just skittish, okay?" Nanami said refusing to turn around.

"I should like to speak to you of things." He said softly and under his breath.

"Sorry your grace. I am stove up busy. I thanked you before I left. So thanks for giving a shit." She smiled and she tried to port.

Maec had jumped her by accident and she had already started the port and she cussed him like crazy as she moved to her other room. Her belly was going to get real obvious real soon.

"I am unused to being treated as such Doctor Yamasaki. Did I somehow hurt you that I need know about? I assure you I am no insipid Jing and as much as I love Laes, I am not my foolish child." He growled.

"Go away! I do not want to deal with any Shouten, okay? I am done with wraiths in general. I may have to deal with your kind professionally but not on a personal level. Last time I checked; you are married to my mother! I used you that night feed off of. Is that what you wanted to know? I fed from you." Nanami said coldly hoping he would go away.

"You fed. You fed from me? You are also a liar young one. I have attempted civility long enough and your hatred towards all of us is intolerable. I freed you from that whiny bastard." Maec said getting angry.

Maec forced her around and her belly was rounded. His mind was trying to comprehend what he was seeing and jealously suddenly hit him and it made him sick to his stomach.

"I see. You did not wish me to find out that you are indeed very succubus like." He said wryly.

"Correct. I know from my Haha that you have a huge ego. Sorry." She said crossing her arms over her breasts.

"I have not strayed from Isha since my last wife passed on. I allowed myself to think differently of you and perhaps this hateful wench is what you have shown Laes? I can see why you were abandoned." He replied as coldly.

He saw his words inflicted pain but she held herself firm and said nothing else. He pressed his hand to her belly and he felt nothing. He looked confused and he should feel an aura of the species of youkai and he felt nothing. She was not masking and she stepped back from him. She went to her fridge and got blood as she poured some into a big mug and heated it up.

"Isha asked for a binding spell." He said as his chest was beating too hard.

"A binding what?" Nanami asked stupid.

"I cannot feel an aura on this child Doctor Yamasaki. I am an older wraith and I assure quite adept at my power. I should be able to tell what this being is but I feel a void." Maec said as he was trying to keep his voice even.

"Oh well you know Juria can do marvelous shit. I did not want to answer questions from everybody and she covered up for me. I got shit faced; me and this hot little ningen knocked nickers." She said sarcastically.

Maec actually slapped her and he thought more of her and the night of passion had apparently affected him and she had been using him for gratification. He felt sick to his stomach for betraying his marriage for a fuck.

"Sorry sir. I guess I am just not worth much. You can go." She said as she took her blood and sipped it.

"You are almost as cruel as Sanra you know. Well doctor you fooled me quite well. Good life." He phased out.

She broke down as soon as he phased and she went to her coach and lay down as she began to sob without stopping. Maec was disturbed by her apparent lack of emotion and he returned and he was heavily masked and in ether form. She was holding her belly and she was crying harder.

"Baby girl. My sweet baby Selene." She whispered softly as she held her belly.

Jealously and Maec did not mix and the idea that she could have allowed someone to do as they had made him furious. He hated Sana and her fucking interference in everything and he actually found the family Tengu near Seagaia and he was hissing as he faced her.

"What the hell are you doing here you fucking piece of shit Shouten?" Juria demanded of the Shouten king.

"Been interfering in your soul family's life again Sana? Who fucked little Nanami that you had to cover up for her?" He demanded.

"When I take care of my family; it is not your fucking business Maec. I have no idea who Nanami has seen or not. I haven't seen that child in forever!" She said growing her yoki in her hand.

"Spare me your wasted efforts bitch. Nanami has not been helped by you? My son Laes is in love with her." He lied.

"Well good! One less Shouten infecting the family. Get lost Maec. I will hurt you and I don't give a damn if Asuna approves or not. I will slit your fucking throat." She said pulling her zanpakuto.

He phased out and Juria had not helped the little doctor. She had openly lied and he cursed himself. He phased in and she jumped. He pressed his hand to her belly again and he was angry; Maec's yoki was flaring and he was in vain trying to feel anything but his binding spells were powerful. He could not even feel his own work. He laughed at her duplicity.

"You conned your mother into getting a binding spell from me. To what ends little girl? What are you covering up that you do not want us knowing? You know that my binding spells will continue even after birth." He said coldly.

"I know you’re good at what you do. It is not your business and it is not my family's business. This is my baby and the Kamis owed me!" She snarled at him.

"Do not lie to me again little one; did you use me that night for whatever sick kicks your tortured brain could come up with? I do not like being used and especially by women. I believed and do still to a small extent that you are more than most. Do not lie to me!" Maec threatened her.

"If I stayed I would have latched onto you. You are not someone to be used because someone is broken. I also could not get over how much I needed what you are. You are also Haha's and I cannot keep up this act of not caring. It was an act but I have to move away or I want what I cannot have. Okay?" Nanami answered bluntly.

Maec processed her words and he stared at her belly and she had binded the child from HIM. He knew it and she could not look at him.

"I got you with child." He said almost too low to hear.

"No you did not. Thanks sir but you found out that I think you are something beyond a Shouten. I did not want you even seeing me and thinking ill of me." She lied.

"So by lying it makes me think well of you?" Maec demanded.

Nanami's body was screaming and Maec was suddenly flattened by the young succubus. She ripped open his red cashmere tunic that was edged in runic symbols fine black silk thread. His pants were silk and wool blend and her mouth was on his throat and she sank her fangs. The Shouten king was too shocked and he was crushed under her bite. Her bloodied mouth met his and that insane took her over as their lips and tongues explored. Maec was trying to calm his overly heated blood and he gently pushed her back. The green eyes caught silver and their emotions were both high.

"You ruined my very fine new shirt." He said wryly.

"Who fucking cares? You are a king; you have money coming out of your ass." Nanami retorted.

"So little one it is now obvious you find comfort in me." He said flatly.

"Why does the pretty wraith talk?" Her empusae asked.

"Why does the pretty wraith talk? Oh my little one. You are a starved little succubus are you not? When is the last time you have fed your energies?" He demanded.

"No feeding. Only blood. We did not know if it would hurt our baby. We could not lose our baby. Our mind would be lost completely and we would have killed." Nanami spoke but it was her "beast" doing the talking.

"So whose baby do you protect? Not feeding is hurting your baby you know; you can feed and be gentle." Maec tried to pump her for information.

"We are not stupid wraith. You want to know the father of our baby? No. She is our baby and our baby only. No Kami or anyone will take our baby." She growled as he watched her get up and she was stalking him.

"Why would my knowledge hurt this baby girl? Why did you not wish me to see you as such? What happened that night? Did you use me?" He asked getting angry.

"We hurt and you spoke softly to us. We hurt and the void was too painful. You made us not hurt and made us feel whole." Nanami's empusae spoke in riddles.

"So you wished for comfort. So you did use me in a way?" Maec growled.

"Is it using to take what is given?" She demanded from him.

"I had no intentions of betraying my marriage. I did and I did so believing that it was something deeper than a meaningless fuck! I do not go around fucking little girl. Despite what you may have thought of me before my illness or not. Even then I kept those I considered mine." He said in anger.

"Know you are good. We know. Need the good but you are good for others. We have to be alone." She said as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Why do you need to be alone?" He demanded of her.

"Alone we know what to expect. When Sato died; it became normal to just have flings but we were always alone. When Shiyomi was conceived; we were an experiment for the Arrancar scientist. He liked the sex along with his experiment. We nearly killed him. Men use us or leave us. Now no one will claim us or our babies." She said as her green eyes haunted him.

Maec stood and he slowly neared her and she turned her face away and he made her look at him. He phased them to Hueco Mundo and they were in another hunting lodge outside of Balkhash. This one was larger and he laid her out on his massive bed. He phased her scrubs off and his own ruined clothes. He pulled her back flush to his front and only held her. Nanami began trembling not long after. He was only doing as he had done before. The Shouten king was holding her up and she was getting too hot in her skin. She shut her eyes and she felt the heat of his skin and her breathing was harsh.

"Why are you pierced so much?" She asked as she felt his chest in her back.

"Old custom amongst the nobility. I am the king and we used to show off our wealth and grandeur by being pierced and showing off as much gold and silver as we could. I have kept mind because I rather enjoy the feel of it." He admitted.

"You used to braid your hair in many small braids and pull them up." Nanami said as her beast had been calmed.

"It is a style I have used in combat. I prefer length on my head so I refuse to lose it but it is cumbersome when you fight. So by braiding it as I have; I have preserved my locks and kept it out of my sight while in battle." He said smoothly.

"Why are you holding me?" She asked as her voice was failing her.

"Because little one; you need to feel and not be used. You need to feel safe and not the need to run." Maec answered in a sigh.

"You are naked." Nanami said stupidly.

"So are you. I am doing nothing little doctor." He retorted.

"I think, I think I need to go back to my plane and get some sleep ALONE." She said faltering.

"Alone has seemingly wrecked your life little doctor. Perhaps sleep against skin and nothing licentious and you can speak again later." He commanded.

Maec was not allowing her to leave and he covered their forms with silk blankets. He kept his form against her all evening and nothing occurred. She finally gave up and slept in his powerful arms. The king had begun to believe that the babe was NOT his and she had just not wanted to appear badly to him or anyone else. She just wanted peace and he wanted peace for her. The attraction he felt for her he knew was because she favored his queen so highly. She had a similar stubbornness and strength to her and that was heady to him but he recognized it for what it was. Maec had fallen into a deep sleep and Nanami was going crazy. She had stepped back and she could see him for all his glory and she had pangs of hunger in her belly and jolts to her loins. She lost it and she was against him and she breathing harshly in his ear and her hand was running down his washboard belly to his taut, pierced thickness. Maec woke in a haze and the tiny woman was palming his cock and breathing heavily into his ear.

"Want you so much." She breathed harshly in his studded ear.

"Want what little one?" Maec said fighting back groans.

"You will not hurt the baby?" Nanami asked as she as she stroked his length.

"I promise you." He whispered.

He rolled so she was under him and opened her thighs widely; and his mouth began to nip and suck at her button of nerves and her opening. Nanami shifted and moaned as his teeth and tongue was busy. She gasped in and out as she lightly ran claws down her own chest and belly. Maec heard her rasp and moan in fevered passion as he worked her center.

"How much do you wish my little Nanami?" He asked losing his own inhibitions as the succubus blossomed.

"What...what do you mean?" She asked lifting her head.

"When are you due darling one?" The mighty Shouten king asked.

"Two months maybe. Maybe less." Nanami gasped as he slipped two fingers inside of her.

"Lay back my little treasure." He spoke with such gentleness.

He was referring to her height she knew. Nanami knew he was in no way demeaning and she was one of the shorter ones in the family. They all thought of her as this tiny little dynamo with a huge brain. She sucked in her breath and Maec watched her as he slipped another finger into her other passage. He was intending this to be the last encounter like this and he wanted to cherish it. The beautiful young woman was quivering under his carnal assault and she was making such beautiful noises. He hated to think but it reminded him of Nia in the good days between them. She had trusted him and loved him passionately. She was climaxing quite beautifully as he worked his fingers and licked and sucked her button. Nanami hit a spike in the climax and he slipped his fangs in and she opened her mouth and nothing came out. Her body was frozen in the high and suddenly her throat arched as she screamed.

Maec watched as her body gave into the sublime and she was arching her back as Nanami was taken by back to back orgasms.

"Cleave to me precious woman." He commanded.

Nanami bit her lip and he lay on his back and he very slowly pulled her down his shaft. She was shaking physically as his girth and the piercings scraped sensitive skin. He was afforded such an intimate view as she descended him. It was decadence and hedonistic interwoven as he guided her to sit fully. She was also tight; she would always be so he knew and she was not just a treasure but something so incredibly priceless. He could not get out of his head she needed to be nurtured and cherished as the paragon she was. Maec had no idea she could hear his mind and she had deeper psi abilities than he would have suspected because of her kumo heritage. Her empathy was on overdrive and it was too intense for her. The Shouten king continued to guide her as she fought everything. She arched her pregnant body on him as she experienced a soul shattering high and he kept himself back barely.

"So beautiful." He murmured as he palmed a full breast and suckled her.

Her mind was fried and she knew that he had no intentions of ever doing this again but he wanted this to be something beautiful to her. Nanami was feral and she held the back of his dark head as he could taste the sweet taste that her body was making for her babe.

"Take me the other way." She whimpered.

"You are a junkie my darling little doctor. You enjoy the spirit form so much?" He said licking between her breasts.

"Your soul. Want to see yours again." Nanami said and tears fell down her face.

"Look at me." Maec commanded.

"Hai?" She whimpered as she blinked her black eyes.

Maec was making love to her with her intact mind and that made it sweeter.

"Engaging like that is very intimate my little jewel. You have been pleased no?" He asked her.

"I want to see your soul." She demanded.

"My soul has darkness to it little one." Maec stated as he kissed her mouth.

"Give it to me. I want it." His tiny spitfire demanded.

She allowed herself to leave her own body and Maec was stunned again at her ability at such a young age. Nanami surprised him and he groaned as he felt her in him. He had to lay her gently on her side and he was rasping out faster and faster.

"Minx! You little minx! Have no idea how you can do this. Fine! You wish this?" He spoke aloud.

Maec pulled himself into his ether form and she had been taught or she was just a natural but the woman had him combusting in his soul and she was a wicked little fire as she ignited his lust along every level. Nanami again saw the dark in his soul but the bright spots were what she wanted to touch and stroke and Maec dragged them back. He called out as he became corporeal his body was shaking violently and his eyes white. She yanked him to her throat and he sank his fangs into her tender throat. No one had touched him so brazenly; no one would have dared but then she was not a wraith and she was just doing what seemed natural. He could not explain that she was exposing them to binding and he stopped it. She had stroked him to spiritual rapture and he slipped inside of her again; and he began a pace that was fast and he was wild. She was screaming his name and his possessive nature was rearing its ugly head and it took everything in him not mark her in any way. Maec was kissing and sucking on her earlobe as she made him grab her breast and he whispered in her ear. His fingers stroked her pearl and released just a hint of hiebie. She gripped him in a final and shattering orgasm that ripped him into one long, massive release of his own seed. Nanami was out and he had gripped her harshly in his end. She had said something in a language he did not know and he suspected it was either in her native dog or spider tongue. It did not sound humanoid and Maec was desperate to know what she had spoken. Nanami's mind was shattered after the encounter and she had yelled out in kumo; she loved him. Her body was on overload and every time he barely touched her; she jerked violently. She slowly became conscious and he was intrigued. Maec noticed her tiny hairs were standing up and he brushed them. She screamed out and jerked more.

"I see. You did not lose your spider nature did you?" The Shouten king whispered enthralled.

"No. Oh fuck! Fuck! Cannot handle any more. Going to black out again." Nanami said jerking still violently.

"By the ancients. I will stop. What did you say? Was that dog or spider?" Maec asked keeping his hands still.

"Kumo. I said I loved what you were doing." She modified the truth.

"I am arrogant enough that it pleases me immensely that you are pleased. I shall understand if you wish to leave but I am hoping you will stay the night." He said softly.

"Hai. I cannot stand. I need stay. Can I drink?" She asked him.

"Please." He said smiling beautifully.

She shocked him by spreading his thighs and sinking her fangs into his femoral artery. Nanami was starving and she fed some time and finally fell away and Maec had been running his hand along her silver head.

"I heard your mind. I respect you so much and I understand and thank you for giving me such beautiful memories." Nanami said as she drifted as she held her belly.

"You heard my mind?" He said stunned.

"Hai. Chichi is powerful telepath; most shields can be breached by him. I inherited the ability. It helps me read my patients too. You soul is not black sir; it shines in spots so bright and the dark spots are soft like silk and velvet. I love feeling your soul." She whispered falling asleep.

Maec was stunned stupid and not even Isha had spoken such things about his inner person. He was of course a very physical Shouten and he assumed his soul had blackened because of his bouts of madness and engaging in his true form was a rare thing for him. She not only wanted it from him; she demanded it. He looked at the jewel he had found and his heart constricted and a bloody tear fell down his face.

"How am I supposed to walk away from this?" He whispered to himself.

She slept with her arms around her belly and he spooned her form and he realized whoever had fathered her baby was indeed a lucky man. He was hateful in his heart but he could not hate her. He was in love with her and he loved her too much; he had to let her go.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Nanami woke up and she was still in Hueco Mundo. Maec was sleeping deeply and she knew the in betweens but her water broke. She gasped and Maec felt wetness and woke up. He looked at the tiny woman and she was shaking hard as she was a bit panicked.

"Your brother is a healer right?" She asked terrified.

"Yes. Why are you so scared little one?" Maec demanded.

"My births always go bad. I need to be where I can be looked after by another doctor. Alum I understand has modern facilities in your palace?" Nanami asked.

"Of course." He said.

"Mother has not been around as of late has she?" Nanami asked.

"She has been recently but she makes weekly visits. It has already passed. Why are you asking these questions?" Maec asked narrowing his eyes.

Nanami shocked him by porting and she was in Astana and she was gasping in pain as she made it to Alum's rooms which were modern exam rooms. She made it inside and she screamed. Alum rushed in and he saw the daughter of his hated rival; Doctor Yamasaki but Nanami not Nobu.

"Shouten babe. I always have hard births Doctor tr'Awnhi." She said respectfully.

"Come here then." Alum said picking her up.

"You have patient doctor confidentiality here?" She demanded.

"Ordinarily yes." He smiled.

"I am swearing you to it. What you see you tell no one. The babe is binded and you will tell no one!" Nanami begged him.

"Why such secrecy Doctor?" He asked confounded.

"Because I have your king's babe in my belly and he is married to my mother. See the issue?" She said bluntly.

"Holy fuck. I cannot deliver you here. Maec will come in. Come." He said and they phased to a retrofitted palace in Almaty.

He laid her on the modern table and she was sweating badly and he checked her blood pressure and it was dangerously high.

"You need magnesium sulfate." He said softly.

"I am early for Shouten; push betamethasone as well." Nanami said breathing in.

Alum started IV's and she was soon getting sick to her stomach because of the magnesium sulfate but this healer was gentle and so very professional. She was emotional as she progressed slowly and he also pushed oxytocin.

"I am sorry my chichi has been such an asshole to you. You are awesome." She said crying.

"He is rather territorial over your mother. I will promise not to say anything but you have to tell me how this happened?" Alum asked stunned.

"I had fallen for Laes and Healer Sung was my bound husband. I was pregnant with both of their babes. I had a terrible miscarriage and it was your brother after my own family who helped me. I was over emotional and he had just been holding me all night telling me I was not alone; I asked him to make the pain go away. I know he hates himself for it but when I realized I was pregnant. I ran and oh my Kamis; I know it is so wrong but I wanted her so bad. She stays corporeal often which means she will be a corporeal Shouten like Admal but I path to her every day, all day. I have named her Selene." She whispered wiping her eyes.

"Where were you when you came in?" He asked.

"He suspected I was hiding the fact it is his and I convinced him it was a meaningless one night stand. My empusae beast spoke last night and something happened. I got to see the Maec that no Jing will ever see and I cried. Oh Kamis I have wept at his words. I just want my baby girl and I do not want to hurt him in any way. He loves my mother and she is good for him. I am just something that he protected but he gave me someone that I will love more than life." Nanami wept more.

"You have my word on my honor. He is not stupid though Nanami. He loves his children." Alum said timing her contractions.

"He loves his children and he feels too much for me as I do him. I have to leave him alone and stay away. I have to pretend I have never known him. He is the best man I have known besides my chichi." She cried out as a vicious contraction took her.

Alum could see why she had difficult births. She had a narrow pelvis and it was becoming apparent that progressing would expose her and the babe to too much danger and he called on several younger healers. He gave her a drip of widow and morphine and he was not prepared to see Maec outside of the healer's rooms. Nanami was very out of it and he looked homicidally angry.

"Do not lie to me again little girl!" He said harshly.

"Brother! She is in danger as is the babe." Alum said urgently.

-Do not ruin life for me. - Nanami pathed weakly.

Maec was stunned at the path and he narrowed his brown eyes and he looked at her.

-Is this my child? Did you intend to deny me MY child? I am the Shouten king and I can hide anything I wish. Do you think my baby would suffer? - Maec demanded in her mind.

-You saved me. You gave me what the others would not. I want my baby so badly. Please do not take her from me. - She thought.

"Silly girl!" He said and he choked.

Alum got to his niece and he pulled her out. She was small but she was sputtering and began to cry as her cord was cut. She had Maec's dark hair and the black eyes of her mother but white was visible. She had pointed ears like her mother as well and Maec was holding back tears but they slid down his cheeks from silver eyes. Nanami reached for her baby and she touched her fingers and the look of love that this tiny onna gave his baby girl choked the Shouten king and Nanami's hand dropped and she began to seize.

"What is wrong?" Maec demanded as he held the baby.

"She had a condition Maec. It is called preeclampsia. She needs the other plane. I am sorry brother." Alum was terrified.

"Make certain she is saved! Swear it to me. I have to shield Selene. Get her now!" Maec barked.

Alum phased Nanami to Yamasaki General and she had stopped seizing but Shinobu ran over and he was shocked.

"The baby died. I am sorry; it was wraith but she needs more than what I can do." He lied.

Shinobu looked devastated and he nodded and he called on a team to work on her. Alum was his ether form and they got her stable. The tiny onna was stable and he put the thought in her mind that the baby was in Almaty. He told her that he told her family the baby died. Nanami closed her eyes and shed tears but she allowed the lie. Alum phased back and Maec had cleaned up the baby girl and she was small but otherwise healthy.

"She weighs barely five pounds. She is tiny. Look at her Alum." He said with such emotion as the baby stretched tiny fingers.

"I told her family the baby died." Alum stated and he felt awful.

"It is for the best. Now my little Selene Thallia tr'Awnhi. How are we going to give you and your mama a way to us? Alum, I need you to never speak of this." He begged his brother.

"Maec! I have never betrayed you." He bristled.

"I am going to ask you to assist me and make a residence for my precious angel here and my tiny jewel that is getting well." He said softly.

"You are not giving her up?" His healer brother said.

"No. No, I am not. Laes was a stupid little fool and I was trying to push them together and I fell for her. No, I am keeping this treasure for myself. I want more children and she wishes to be a mother. I need to study her body carefully and we shall figure the best way for her to have her children. I will give her as many as she wishes." Maec decided.

"Brother what of Isha?" Alum asked.

"What of Isha? She has her men and I have been true to her. I have asked her for another child for the past several years. No. I am being selfish Alum. She needs to be treasured and loved and I am intending to do just that." The Shouten king said flatly.

Alum knew his brother was right and Shouten were typically honorable spouses but Isha was a succubus. He sighed and he would cover up for his brother as he always did.

"Even Admal cannot know of this." He whispered as he kissed the baby's little lips.

Alum nodded and he went about setting up an isolated residence for Safira tr'Awnhi and Selene.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Nanami was in her Tokyo apartment and as soon as she was released and alone; Maec himself brought Selene to Nanami. She cried out and she was weeping as she held her.

"Her name has been recorded as Selene Thallia tr'Awnhi. Her mother's name is Safira Nam tr'Awnhi." He spoke softly.

"Her father?" She whispered.

"I do not deny my children. It has not been announced but she has been recorded in Shouten society. She is my daughter and you have a Shouten identity for that purpose only. I am already setting up a residence near Almaty for her and her mother's family should they choose to use it. I want you my darling little doctor. I want you and I love you. I want to be able to give you what you desire. You have given me what I have been desperate for as well. You have no idea how much I have wanted another child. One gets tired of begging." Maec said as he sat as he watched her nurse their babe.

Nanami shut her eyes and she was crying softly as he spoke. He was not offering marriage but she had done the marriage route. He was offering to give her the family she wanted and he wanted to just be a father.

"You just want to start over. You have fixed what you can and you just want to be a dad again." She said through tears.

"In truth; yes my darling Nanami. We avoid the topic but I do love my queen but she is busy with so much and you are right. Isha and Maiell give me so much joy and this baby; is beloved already." He said wiping a bloody tear.

"We cannot expect fidelity of the other, right? I mean how can I expect that? I am a succubus." She said softly.

"I only ask that I be the only father of your children." He said meeting her eyes.

"Hai. Hai!" She said and she carefully laid their daughter down and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I will have a special way for you to come into Hueco Mundo. I would suggest that your children by Jao stay separate. Too much can be ruined." He said brushing her hair out of her face.

"I have been good and proper and it has gotten me nowhere. Fuck it all. I love you. You make me feel whole. We will figure it out. I will work out the custody of the kids with Jao. I will figure out my life and you will have your life away from us too but we will have our own haven." She said flatly.

The brilliant smile on his face and he nodded and she kissed him passionately again and Selene began a small whine and she was scooped up by her. She put her back to her breast and peace settled in her heart. Maec spent quite a bit of time with his lover and their daughter and it was perfection. He finally phased out late in the night and Nanami was being horribly selfish but the other men in her life had failed her. The one man who had not was not offering her fake promises or anything of the like; he wanted to be selfish too and he wanted to be a father more than he was and she would gladly be that mother to this amazing man's children. She was not yoked in marriage and she would have the large family she wanted. She knew Maec and he was going to help solve her issues carrying and she fed Selene and they slept.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Nanami was back at work within a week and she had a wet nurse and she would have preferred to feed her own baby but to keep a secret; well sacrifices were made. Maec had the residence outside of his father's old capital and Selene was there and Jao got custody of the kids one week and she the next. She worked it out with Maec and they carefully worked out their schedules and Alum became their go between and Nobu was suspecting his daughter was seeing the tr'Awnhi healer and Maec actually encouraged the rumor. So did Nanami. Poor Alum got kissed by Nanami and he had complained to his king and brother that he had better be glad he was bisexual. Maec had laughed and laughed and life moved forward. He was studying equations on how to slowly decay Sanra in the past and Chanak had proposed the idea and they were both working out the alchemy. Maec was in his new residence and he had Isha and Maiell with him and he told them he had adopted the baby. His daughter Isha had cried and cried that the baby should have no mommy and she swore her Mama would be the mama. He said no; he said Selene was good and they shrugged and accepted that this was their sister. Nanami came in late when Jao had the kids and she kissed her baby girl who was getting fat. Maec's eyes simmered as he watched her and she looked at him and smiled widely.

"I had an idea about Sanra." She said as she sat in his lap.

"Do tell me." He murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

"Well the alchemy is based upon equations and elements. We know that basilisk blood is toxic to her." Nanami said.

"Use it in an alchemy spell." Maec said finishing her sentence.

"Hai! Blood is the very source of life so..." She smiled.

"You ARE a genius. Your father's money was well spent sending you to that university. I will work out the equation on the morrow. We sent the Stythe against them in that era and she was hurt badly. This idea of warfare this way is insane. Chanak will work out the other half of the equation. He insists he has to cleanse her. I just intend to cause maximum damage." He spoke with his arms around her.

"Maec?" Nanami said softly.

"Yes my darling." He said with his chin on her head.

"I love you." She said in a breathy tone and his heart twisted in good ways.

"I love you always my darling, beautiful angel." The Shouten king said kissing her head.

Alum had told him that she was feeding from others by short encounters; basically short and sweet. She also used a potent form of birth control that she and he had come up for her but she never used it with him. She had given herself to him wholly and he was a selfish creature; he had been so all his life, and he loved Isha but he was not waiting around to be one of her inner circle. He knew she loved him but it had become apparent through the years that she loved Jing Lei Shi more. His precious Nanami was his in the sense that she wanted the same out of life; she wanted to work and do her thing but she wanted a loving partner. She would take what fate had delivered her but she was charting her own happiness as he was. He ended up taking her slowly on the lavish sofa and he wished in part he had not bound with Isha. He had should have reserved that for his precious treasure but she would have the best of him. She would have the very best of everything he decided. All of her children and theirs would.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Katashi had gotten better slowly and Ang Chi was not leaving his side. Asuna stood by as did Tekeshi and he was still trying to process what she had done. She had told him she was doing it; but being told and seeing it were two different things. Ang Chi was the lord of Manchuria and his son was a fully grown man and Katashi was holding his pup Aina. Asuna had bluntly told him; he was hers and get over it. She informed him he would be moving to the Western Estate and he was getting furious with his bull headed and arrogant mate.

"What if I want to go home to Manchuria?" He demanded.

"Ang Chi is the lord. Why do you need to be there?" Asuna asked.

Tekeshi snorted and his aijou was bullying Katashi who handled THAT about as well as a migraine.

"Tekeshi resides in the Western Estate. Why should you not? Naraku knew what I was doing. You are accepted and acknowledged as one of my important ones." She said flatly.

"Father how do you manage?" Katashi asked.

Tekeshi busted out laughing and he shook his head and he left the room and Ang Chi was sitting in the room and he was just happy to have his father.

"Haha perhaps Aina and I could have some time with our Chichi?" Ang Chi stated.

"Fine! We are not done talking Katashi." She said storming away.

"When has your mother gotten the balls to think to tell me what to do?" Ang Chi's chichi asked.

"Well since Aina was born. She has decided you are going give me more siblings." His son smirked.

"As pleased as that would make me; I am an adult inu! I do not need my mate telling me where I shall live." Katashi grumbled.

"Chichi hear me, please? Haha has reassessed much she has done in her life and she has changed our lives dramatically. I do not even remember it all; somehow she and jiichan do. I do not ask as I do not want to know. I get the impression at one time it was awful. She quit fighting when she found out Aina was going to be born because she was YOURS. Haha has changed much." Ang Chi said softly.

"Does my father like living in Japan?" He groused.

"Live there part time Chichi. You come live in our home the rest of the time. It is a good compromise and it will make Haha happy." His son suggested.

"Okay. I cannot believe this has all happened. I mean she told me; she repeatedly told me but then she did so. I am here and your sister; I was there when she was born and I have never been so happy but she is paranoid about me." Katashi said softly looking at his pup with such love.

"She never stopped loving you. She was as she said to me; insufferably arrogant and wrong on so many levels. She said you suffered for her stupidity. She wants you happy and she thinks she made you miserable. My Haha will probably smother you for a while because you were bad off." He explained.

"I see." His father nodded.

"She cannot change who she is but she has been dropping those men who have fallen by the wayside. She has been making priorities and you have been a huge one. Naraku is and will always been the alpha but he is her match in power; we are going against powerful enemies who have been trying to destroy for centuries. That is why she wants you in the Western Estate; she will be shielded by the family proper." He explained.

"I need to be brought up to speed Chi. You will be my link to this new era. Will I like her fellow males?" He asked cautiously.

"Well Chang is there, Ichigawa, Yuudai, and Anupu when he is in this era, Geming sometimes, Hwan a lot of the times, of course jiichan Tekeshi. Lord Jouichi is there and everybody likes him. He is incredibly nice and her frere. You will come to rely on them by the way. We all do. Grimmjow is around a lot now and he is a Vasto Lordes Arrancar; he was a former Yamaneko/Jaguar youkai but he was killed in the 19th century; but I think you will be happy Chichi. The pups are there and they are happy together. Her inu mates have taken up the attitudes of the kumo brothers; and it is not uncommon for her to be tamed by her inu side of the family." Ang Chi shrugged.

"Good! I mean I know her kumo men are good and all but good!" He smirked.

"The Byakko come by every so often but they have lives in Changsha the same as Mingli. Quon has always carried a torch for Haha; but to be honest, I do not see any more pups in that directions. You will need to know my natural brother Lei. Yes, I know! Sanra tr'Awnhi is the one who did all that stuff and not the Jings. Lei will make a point of getting to know you whether you want to or not. I finally get along with him. I hated him for years; but he is good for Haha and the family. He looks out for all of us and the pups." His son explained.

"Oh boy. I have so much to catch up on. What about your siblings? I mean the first generation?" Katashi asked.

"They are all pretty well close by in one apartment building in Tokyo. They are a great group of people. They will troop and traipse through. You will see them. I get together with my brothers once a week at Hibari's lounge called; The Den Aqua Lounge." Chi smiled.

"I can do this. Sheng and Jin are in Panyu right? They are all buddy buddy right?" He said sadly.

"Sheng will be at the Western Estate tomorrow to help you settle in. Panyu belongs to Haha too in a way. I will let Sheng explain. All of the inu noble houses are related now anyway. We all pay fealty to jiichan Sesshomaru anyway. He has only grown in power the older he has gotten. We have a problem; we unite as a species and he is the leader." He shrugged.

"Well that is fascinating. Sesshomaru after all these years." His father said in amazement.

"It is not a bad life Chichi. I admit I was so happy when Haha said she was going against Soul Society and stopping your death. She would have done it sooner but she has come into her full yoki and they fear her now." He said with tears in his black eyes.

"I would die to protect you two over and over Chi. You and Aina are the most important people to me." Katashi said as tears spilled down his cheeks.

"Fuck Chichi. I have missed you so much! I have tried to be the man you and Haha taught me to be." He said hugging his sire.

Asuna was in the door and Katashi saw her and he mouthed; thank you and I love you. She whispered back, you are welcome. Happiness entered her soul at righting this wrong after four nearly four centuries. She wiped her eyes and she felt peace in this one area.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Asuna was at the Western Estate and she had settled Katashi in with Aina. He said he would live here half time and she accepted that. She was getting to the point she was going to demand that Julianus and Amedeo move here as well. She was making plans with Ichigawa who had hugged Katashi stupid and Asuna looked up.

"I feel fae." she growled.

Katashi saw her draw Konkisaiga from her yoki and Ichigawa grabbed his fang as well. They ported outside of the Western barrier and there was Beren and Simyth Elensar. Simyth looked at her with anger but not hatred and Beren just seemed to look through her.

"There must be an accord reached! My lands are in chaos." Simyth said softly.

"What am I supposed to do about fae politics?" Asuna asked him.

"I need to speak with Hunir frankly." The Elvish king spat out.

"Hunir is dead but you can speak with Tsao Chan Shui." They all heard behind Asuna and Ichigawa.

"You are my nephew whether or not you were changed by your survival Hunir. I do not see nor recognize what my sister did. I am the king of ALL fae and my sister is a contemptible bitch! You however have put my kingdom in peril by killing your brothers." The king said in anger.

"What of Beren spearing my mate to the forest floor near Tanath`Sal?" Chan said nearing the two fae and his yoki was suffocating.

"Did I? Who is the witness?" Beren asked in hate.

"Oh I was there Prince Beren." Asuna snorted.

"I am the one who found her King Simyth and I am an acknowledged son of yours." Chanak said coming from the shadows.

Simyth looked at Beren and his eldest had denied the charges and Chanak was here telling him different.

"It has been said that you delivered twin Undine recently Lady Asuna. The boy should be installed as Hunir's heir as we discussed." Simyth said tightly.

"No child of mine will be setting foot in Leth'Evana I assure you King Simyth. My son and daughter are empusae and are of this world." The incubus stated coldly.

"Do you have no care of the chaos you have caused?" His uncle snarled.

"I might have if my own mother had not demanded I die after I had survived. Where were the Foraoise as the Sáile and Fionnuisce Undine died in droves against the ekimmu who invaded Leth`Evana?" Chan demanded in hate.

"It was Don's domain that was invaded. It was understood that if she needed me; she would call upon me. My sister never did! I agree; our peoples should have fought together instead of being fodder to the scourge of the ekimmu. I expected my sister to follow my dictates and I was a fool for believing she would do so!" Simyth cried.

"You are a fool to believe that I will turn over my son to Leth`Evana." His nephew said with a hiss.

Beren actually went to strike the woman he had grown to hate and she only incapacitated him. She cut his Achilles tendon in his left leg and he went down in agony. She wanted to butcher him but she held respect for Simyth still.

"Beren!" Simyth snapped.

"She is the cause of this do you not see? She was that whore then and now she not only assists that monster but she steals my children!" Beren cried.

"I will tell you the same as I have told the ekimmu; I WAS her but she is NOT me. I have also put several ekimmu in their place. I am not that bitch Arianrhod but I am the Queen of the Shouten Empire and all empusae as well as the Night wraiths." She said fingering her fang.

"A perfect blood drinking whore!" Her ex fae husband said with malice.

Chanak punched Beren in his perfect face and Simyth suddenly caused vines to erupt from the ground and held down Chanak and Beren both. His anger was visible and he was trying to hold his fracturing kingdom together and it was looking hopeless.

"I had to endure the loss of my best friend of many millenniums because of his care for you and I have to endure the madness of my own child because of YOU. YOU broke our treaty." The elven king said in fury.

"I intended to carry through Simyth but Beren killed that child when he speared me to the floor of your own forests. I assumed by such actions that a treaty with Leth`Evana was null and void. Airis could not bear to witness what he had done. Your son would never listen to ME as to what I NEEDED. I made efforts to be in Leth`Evana often and he only left in the past. So my part that I played? I delivered justice to a group of Undine that heard their brother's screams of torture as he was repeatedly drained and raped in mind and body. THAT is your sister's legacy." Asuna sneered.

Chanak caused the vines to wither and he stood up. He was angry and he was near a rage to just murder Beren.

"The Soten are exhausted seeing the Undine fighting over such ridiculousness. I will call upon my people to put an end to the Sáile civil war." Chanak stated flatly.

"You do not have those kind of numbers Chanak. The Sáile far outnumber even the Foraoise." Simyth stated feeling defeated.

"You really have no clue Simyth. We do not dwell in Leth'Evana proper but you arrogantly assume I am a nobody. Go ahead and dismiss my offer." His bastard son said smirking.

Something told Simyth to listen to him and nodded to him.

"In return for Soten support for your reign and whatnot; we shall sit down and we shall hash out the details without a mad elf." Chanak said staring at Beren with hate.

Simyth called a Foraoise warrior of his that had been hiding in the woods and he came forward.

"Take Prince Beren back to Tanath`Sal. Do not argue with me Beren! I am the sovereign!" Simyth said actually striking his eldest son's cheek.

Beren was going to argue but he was escorted by the other warrior and he waited for Chanak to escort him into the Western Estate.

"You intend to use my home as your summit?" Asuna scoffed.

"Oh you helped start this woman and I intend to see my grandchildren. Beren will face justice for his actions against you. You were and are the wife of Airis Ludok in Leth'Evana and he is a prince. I have to punish my own son because of you!" He said in anger.

"Be glad that none of us have killed him for the killing of my son Uncle Simyth. I have been plotting it I assure you." Chan spoke.

Simyth quit speaking but Asuna lead the ragtag group inside of her estate and she lead them to her massive dining room and Chanak sat down along with Simyth, Chan, and Ichigawa.

"My people number well in excess of the Sáile Undine King Simyth. I can promise you that a swarm could be assembled in a matter of hours. We are of Foraoise fae descent but we have the wraith abilities as well. They will follow you and call you king if you make me your acknowledged heir instead of Beren. He has gone mad obviously. In exchange for you doing so. I will make certain that Amras is restored as the proper heir as he would have been to Beren." Chanak stated and he settled back.

"I want an exact number of your people." Simyth demanded.

"Over ten million." The Soten leader stated bluntly.

Simyth did not show surprise but he had to be. The inability to wipe out the Soten now made sense and the idea that they had Foraoise fae abilities was more palatable to him. Chanak WAS his son and he needed peace in his realm.

"Beren will be stripped of his title and you will be installed as MY heir but Amras is your heir as you have proposed. The Soten WILL pay fealty to ME as the lawful king of the Foraoise and Undine fae. The first sign of treachery and I will execute you myself." Simyth said bluntly.

"Such trust father." Chanak smirked.

"You hold me no love nor have you allowed me to show you any devotion. My people need peace and you offer it. I would actually welcome the chance to know you Chanak but you have yourself convinced that I am somehow your enemy." His sire said with narrowed eyes.

"Actually Simyth; I have come to understand that my mother is horrid witch and I work with my formally hated Uncle Maec to destroy her. He insists she just die; I insist I cleanse her. You of all people should understand OUR ways." The Soten said softly.

"Rhoswen?" His sire asked softly.

"Yes. She knew how much I wanted my own children. Despite the fact that Lady Asuna had been married to Beren; she tried to defend him and myself at the same time. She did try to honor him and he attempted to just kill me. He refuses and refused to understand what she truly is. I can understand because I am also wraith; while I do not have to drink blood to survive entirely, I understand her. He never tried. YOU tried harder than he did." Chanak stated with honesty.

Chan was bored and he would rather just kill a bunch of Undine but they did not ask him. As long as his children were left out; he was perfectly fine.

"My youngest son is correct Lady Asuna. It is why I could not break ties with you. I tried and tried to get him to see that his ways of seeing were too confined to Leth`Evana. One cannot take an otherworlder and expect them to be fae." Simyth stated looking down.

"You and Hikari are not having problems are you?" Asuna asked gently.

"Actually no. I love your daughter so very dearly but as I have said; I know she is not fae. She is another type of wraith and a perfect mother to our son. She is expecting a daughter very soon. I was happy to finally be able to get my mages to bring Hasegawa Kaimei back but they have been fighting the Undine. If we can make this work Chanak; I would proudly welcome it. I have never fathered a child that I did not raise. If I had truly known of you; you would have been fought for and I would have destroyed that monster that birthed you." The fae king said flatly.

Chanak actually believed him and bowed his head and pathed to Asuna to bring Rhoswen and Serik. She went to the nursery and got her two half Soten children. She brought them in and they were reaching for their father. He spoke in Kazakh to Serik who looked at Simyth and he toddled over to the fae king. Simyth broke down in a huge smile and lifted him up and Serik played with his long brown hair.

"I told him that you are MY Baba. That is what he calls me." He explained.

"He is very lovely. Rhoswen as well. Let us make this work Chanak! Let me know my son. I am assuming you have adopted Amras, Eiji, and Naerwen?" Simyth asked.

"I have. What will be done with Beren? I do not trust him not to harm my wife or try and take my children." Chanak said flatly.

"We have ways of confining him. You are adept with alchemy; I am sure we can come up with a place of confinement." His sire said flatly.

"You speak of confining a killer. He murdered my child and you will only confine him?" Chan demanded.

"I do not murder or abandon my children Hunir. I am not Don." He retorted.

Chan snarled and he suddenly got up and left. Chanak would deal with Chan and calm him but he had reached an accord. He had many things to do and Asuna was able to produce youkai paper. Both men wrote out their agreement and they both signed it and sealed it in blood. Simyth said he expected Chanak in Leth`Evana in the morning and his son nodded. Simyth created the mists and he was able to make the veils appear to him.

"You put Amras as your heir?" Asuna said touched.

"It is proper. He is Beren's eldest and for both sides to accept this; I have to make a concession. I love the boy anyway. It is no great thing for me. Serik and Rhoswen are Soten royalty and they will have great means here and there. It solves the problem of Leth`Evana and I can assist on putting down my mother." He said as he met her lips.

"You really are very brilliant." She murmured.

"I know." Her Soten said smirking.

"With such an ego!" Asuna laughed.

"But you love my ego and my ass and what else? Oh yes, you did say I had a perfect..." He began to say.

She silenced him by a passionate kiss and her former enemy was kissing her stupid and he laid her out on her own dining room table. The babes had been returned to the nursery and Chanak took his wife and he made her moan and cry out his name. He had accomplished what his mother had intended but he had done it through peaceful means and not her way. Now he would work with Maec and work on making her life utter hell.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Sanra had set up a complex plot in the future era but it had fizzled out because Admal had refused to act as she thought he would. So far she could not get anywhere near Flintshire because of a certain brat named Matsuda Nori and a basilisk named Amedeo. Yasua had returned injured almost to death and Sanra had to give her copious amounts of blood and she was wracking her brain as to how she was going to get herself forward and Bilae was busy bringing some doubting ekimmu over. It seemed that they had begun to change their opinion of their reborn queen. It was said she was denying her ekimmu followers and it was angering a great many of them. Sanra decided that it would behoove them for Bilae to attack in that era to take the pressure off of her in this era. Bilae was actually more than happy to go after his reborn sister and he was obsessed with the reborn daughter of Arianrhod who was now known as Hibari. Sanra cautioned him that his obsession would get him killed and he said he would turn Macha to his side. Kynwal Prothro had defected and he refused to follow the queen who would not even be seen by her subjects. He decided that it was better to put her down.

Bilae was with Kynwal and several others who were very displeased as well as Sistern in the modern era.

"We should attack the incubus known as Chan. I had a very deadly effect on him. His family is powerful but Fionn is not on this plane now; she sent him away after she married a human death god!" Kynwal said with hate.

"Excellent. We shall strike now." Bilae said and his eyes burned orange.

The Sistern began to appear as well as Bilae and Kynwal and they phased into Chan's compound. The incubuses were snarling as they began to fight viciously and Chan himself came forward with his blade of mithril and he stared at Bilae with utter hate.

"You come to my home? How very fortunate for me!" The incubus said smirking.

"You should not smirk so fool." Bilae laughed.

Chan began the fight against Bilae personally and his connection with Asuna was deep. She appeared deeper in the compound but she had Ichigawa, Anupu, Yuudai, Jouichi, Julianus, Hibari, Tekeshi, Geming, Changming, and the Panyu brothers ported in. The spread out and the began to take on the followers of Bilae and aid Chan. Naraku appeared close by and he was furious to see Kynwal and he unleashed miasma on the ekimmu and the bastard was choking on the noxious substance. Bilae saw Macha and she was fighting with a naginata and it was a wicked weapon as she infused it with her mutated poison. She was swiping off the heads of Sistern and the sun began to go down and the compound began to be filled with pale eyes. The beings were moving at unreal speeds and taking out the Sistern with too much ease.

"Fuck! The Stythe are here!" Bilae hissed as he watched his group being slaughtered.

Chan and Chanak were fighting near each other and Kynwal was cornered by the ancient incubus and he was using his sword to cut him many times and he used his telekinesis to throw him against a shoji screen. The aether ekimmu smashed the screen and Chan ported and brought down his fang and sliced his chest wide open. Kynwal was able to grab his leg and he was about to release the aether but Chanak punched him with a yoki infused punch and the ekimmu man rolled pretty far.

"His blood cousin." Chan smirked evilly as he wiped his fang on Chanak's hands.

"Curse my enemies, curse my fears, curse those who have brought me smears, curse those who have done me wrong, make this punishment long and strong, make this punishment take away blood with a flood of his aether and my reaper. This is my will so mote it be." Chanak chanted in a cold and loud voice.

Maec was also in the melee and he heard the alchemic curse and he rushed to see his nephew use a killing spell. The ekimmu was actually choking up blood in copious amounts that in turn changed into aether and it was destroying him slowly.

"I thought he was one of ours." The Shouten king said softly as Chanak sneered at the bastard.

"Didn't matter. He betrayed her anyway so it was easier to justify his death. Aether, Uncle Maec is deadly to us blood drinkers." Chanak replied and very satisfied.

"Impressive curse. I propose we use blood in our equation." Maec offered.

"Blood. It is an excellent notion but what blood?" His nephew asked.

"The blood of the basilisk Julianus." His uncle said and the cold look in the Shouten's eyes matched Chanak's as he had killed Kynwal.

"It is very doable. I am certain he will provide his blood?" The Soten ruler asked.

"I have three jars of the stuff." Maec laughed.

"After this massacre we shall work on it. I must go to Leth`Evana first and direct my Soten generals to aid Simyth against the Undine armies." He replied.

"Oh do tell when you return." His uncle said fascinated.

They actually had started to like one another. The alchemy had brought them together as well as the desire to kill Sanra. Working together had shown the other man that the woman who had tormented Maec and raised Chanak had been a lying bitch.

The Panyu released their yoki tsunami creatures and they were killing without thought or mercy. Chan had begun to use his own energies of water to slice open Sistern and Bilae had gone after Macha. She was fighting Sistern and she was cutting off heads or ripping out throats. She was in the back of the compound and she felt Bilae.

"Macha! Did you enjoy biting into my flesh? Your beast form is gorgeous. I had to tell you. The pain was unreal and I actually had to bring myself to orgasm in that memory." He said impassioned as he tried to grab her.

"You are a sick fuck!" She hissed as she sliced into him with her naginata.

Her mutated miasma burned him horribly but he loved it. The pain and her power made him covet her more. Mas suddenly appeared behind him and Bilae was impaled by two obsidian swords and he choked up blood.

"Stay the fuck away from my wife you sick bastard!" Mas snarled.

"Oh you poor Shouten. You have now entered my shit list." Bilae hissed and he phased.

Bilae grabbed Mas and his hands burned him and the eldest of Maec snarled in pain. Hibari was losing her shit and she phased her hand straight through Bilae's middle and she jerked back her hand solid. The ekimmu was bleeding horribly and he had to leave Mas alone. He went to attack her and Asuna showed and she almost took his head with her fang. Ichigawa came up behind her and he held her hand and she channeled his purity and she aimed the nami at Bilae and the ekimmu's right arm was purified right off. He screamed in agony and suddenly more Sistern phased in and in the confusion Bilae grabbed Asuna and he phased out. Ichigawa had killed the bastards and he was looking and Hibari looked around as well.

"Bilae took her! Shit!" The inu general hissed.

Chanak looked horrified and Chan moved forward and he looked at Maec.

"She commanded Fionn to fight in Hueco Mundo for you. Has he done so?" The incubus lord demanded.

"Not to my knowledge. We have been fighting our own battles." Maec answered and he was furious.

Chan realized that they had fallen for a trap and he yelled in fury and he intended to find a fucking ekimmu at this moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Asuna was thrown before Sanra who bound her with her combination of hiebie and kemuri quickly. The empusae-inu was snarling and spitting in her hate as the bitch was grinning ear to ear.

"Now to get to work. Bilae feed." Sanra commanded.

"With pleasure!" The lava ekimmu said sinking fangs into her neck and Asuna screamed in agony.

Sanra sent a message to Edward and she actually allowed Bilae to almost drain her hated enemy to death. He stopped and Asuna was weak as hell. Sanra made her drink something and Asuna choked and it was a foul tasting brew. Not long after she began vomiting. Yasua came into view and smirked and she suddenly kicked the queen consort of the federation.

"We cannot kill her yet my love. I do however want you to deliver her to the royal residence in Flintshire." Sanra smirked.

Yasua hauled up the hated woman and she injected her with her venom. It would not kill but it would burn and hurt like hell. Sanra smiled at her hate and made her wild with love.

"You really are so arrogant Isha to think you would thwart me completely. Maec will not be able to stop for long." She laughed coldly and Yasua produced a venom cloud and appeared at the royal residence.

Asuna had been drained of a ton of blood and she had been fed "dead blood". Yasua had also injected her venom and she was in agonies that she had never imagined or felt. She saw Edward Longshanks and his cold smirk was telling.

"Tell your mistress that I shall gladly finish this." He grinned.

Yasua could only smile and she left. Edward smirked down at Lady Dillingham and she was weaker than a kitten and he was quite thrilled really. He had called on the Dillingham family. The duke's family did not take long and there were soldiers all over the residence and Asuna was laying there nearly dead and Aldwyn, Brynmor, and Dylis were shown in.

"Hello vassals. It is has been some time since your daughter in law has graced my kingdom but you will know from now that when I make a command; it will be followed." Edward smirked.

"What have you done to my wife you bloody bastard?" Aldwyn snarled.

Edward motioned and several soldiers moved forward and sutras were slapped on Brynmor and Aldwyn's backs. Dylis was grabbed and forced to her knees and strangled with a necklace of ekimmu origin. Asuna was barely conscious and she could make out Aldwyn's pained face and she heard fabric ripping.

"No." She tried to cry out.

Her lips were white and she could not move and Edward gleefully began to beat her senseless as he had been by Tala Lachie. Aldwyn was screaming as was Brynmor. Dylis was unable to make a sound and she was crying. Longshanks cruelly pulled a knife and slashed her across her breasts and her belly but not deeply.

"Now Dillingham. See as I take your whore!" The king snarled.

Aldwyn was trying to change form but more sutras were pressed to his skin and he screamed in agony and his father too was trying but their flesh was burning. Edward released his cock and he began to brutally rape the demon woman and blood tears only spilled from her eyes as he shoved himself back and forth and he squeezed her breasts so harshly that he bruised them and he moved so her could rasp in her ear.

"You will give me what I want this time. You see that woman has seen to it. I am also teaching the Dillinghams who is the king! I own you bitch. Your cunt is mine and you will give me a son you fucking whore!" He snarled in her ear.

Asuna tried to reach up and she could not fight. She heard fighting outside and Edward allowed himself to orgasm and he growled out as he did so. He lowered his mouth to her juncture and he bit into her juncture forcefully and he drank her blood. He worked himself again and he began to tug his own length and he let himself released over her mouth and chest. He rose and he left her there and he was quite pleased with the effects of his orgasms and he smirked as Aldwyn whose eyes were red and the boy could not growl or anything as he was in horrible pain.

"Your bitch was so good. Thank you for sharing her since you have no issue letting others fuck her. Now remember Dillingham; if I tell you I want you in Scotland then your fucking dog ass better be in Scotland. Take them back to Ewloe under heavy guard. Use whatever measures if they try to escape." Edward ordered.

The Dillingham was removed and Asuna was left in the hall Edward went to see what the ruckus was and Sanra had witnessed the rape and she knelt by Asuna.

"I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed watching that. You conceived by the way and I have made it impossible for you to lose it. You could be beaten unto death and that little life will still grow like a weed. I did promise King Edward after all. So no matter if you get away or not; you cannot lose it. Try and abort it and see what happens. Oh are you crying? Your basilisk and brat are on the way. Tell Maec he had better reverse the curse or I will take his other Isha next and she will be used by Bilae. He does so love virgins." She laughed wildly.

Sanra phased out and Edward had escaped. The witch woman had told him that she had made her conceive and if she tried to rid her body; she would die. The only way for her to live was to have the babe. Nori and Amedeo smashed through the mortal soldiers and Nori screamed and Amedeo was shaking in horror at the scene. Nori took off his own shirt and covered his mother. Efnisien was behind them and he saw his master's mate and he was sick. Chaos created a portal and he brought Asuna, Nori, and Amedeo back to the modern era and directly to Yamasaki General. Amedeo laid her gently on a gurney and he was actually crying and Nori was in a horrid rage. He went to a phone and he dialed out and called his father. Naraku appeared out of miasma and Nobu was already working on her and the hanyou was almost sick enough to vomit.

"Who?" He said shaking violently.

"The mortal known as Longshanks, si? We killed many of his soldiers but they had many things to subdue demons." Amedeo said weeping freely.

"Efnisien! I want you to find Fionn or Gwydion now!" Naraku snarled.

"Yes Master Arawn." He bowed.

Nori had to throw up and he did so in a trash can and he had never seen his mother like this and he was shaking.

"Son go home. You should not have seen her like that." His sire said sick.

"You should not have seen her like that. Neither should have Amedeo! I fucking hate that ningen! I am going to kill him myself." His son raged.

Chan ported in and Naraku refused to let him pass and he was getting pissed and he saw Nori's face and he was shaking.

"Explain why I cannot see her!" He raged.

"She is in bad shape." The Dark hanyou said and he walked forward.

"Where are you going?" Chan demanded.

Naraku turned and his eyes were brown and Nori actually smiled. Amedeo had no idea what it meant but the young man did.

"A meeting of certain individuals will take place. Amedeo, I am certain you wish to attend?" Naraku said with hate.

"Si." He nodded.

"Let him go Chichi. Let him go." Nori pleaded.

Naraku ported out via his miasma and Amedeo was rooted.

"What do you mean young one?" The incubus lord demanded.

"Onigumo is in control. He is not honorable. He is a stone cold killer. He is the villain part of Naraku and he loves Haha madly." The young shape shifter said controlling his hate.

Ichigo was one of the doctors working on his own wife and he had to throw up several times and Nobu told him to pull himself together after he threw up too. Shinobu was shaking terribly and Nanami was called in to do an emergency abortion. The young onna came in and she was scrubbing up and she saw her mother and she yelped. She grabbed her cell phone and called Maec directly.

"Maec? Haha is here." She said quickly.

Maec phased in and he immediately went to his wife and Asuna was weak and they had cleaned her up some. She was black and blue and had been beaten terribly.

"She has dead blood poisoning, widow venom injected in copious amounts, and she was drained of nearly all her blood." Nobu whispered.

"Fuck. Sanra." He said wanting to kill.

-Maec? Sanra threatened our baby girl. Make sure she is guarded well. She said she would do same to Isha unless you removed the curse. - Asuna pathed weakly.

"Like hell she will touch our daughter. I swear to you!" He said as blood spilled down his face.

-Do not uncurse her. Protect Isha over me, please? - She begged her Shouten husband in thought.

Maec nodded and he watched them wheel her away and he actually hated himself at the moment. Nanami was ready and they went in to do an abortion and when they went to touch her womb Asuna began to flat line. Nanami freaked and she pulled back and her heart rate returned to normal. They again tried to cut into her womb and she began to flat line. Nanami shrieked in fury and she threw down the scalpel and she called for Neil to sew her up. She walked outside of the OR and she was shaking in anger and hate.

"I cannot perform the abortion. If that abomination is terminated; it will kill Haha." She told her father.

"Oh my fucking Kamis! How?" Nobu asked falling back.

"My demented sister Nobu. Get her well please. I will bring her to Astana and see if I can reverse the hex. Nanami keep me informed my dear." He said as he phased out.

Nanami wiped tears and she was furious and she intended to help any way to kill the fucking bitch. Here frere were soon there and Kameron was freaking out as to why he was feeling so much pain and Nobu had to sit him down and he explained what Bilae and Sanra had done. Her frere were all shaking; Quilin and Ryo looked homicidal most of all. Kameron called Lei and he calmly told him to come Yamasaki General and his lover phased over and he was unprepared to see Asuna wheeled out on a gurney.

"What happened?" Lei asked began to shake violently.

Nobu went with his mate and Ichigo was nearly sick and he looked at the Jing wraith and took a deep breath.

"There was an attack in Panyu. Seems it was a ruse and Bilae nabbed her. She was fed dead blood, flooded with black widow venom, and nearly drained to death. The basilisk king and Nori said the ningen king from that era raped her after he beat her brutally. She is pregnant and we tried to do an abortion and she flat lined every time we tried to cut." Ichigo said dully.

"Sanra. This is Sanra tr'Awnhi's doing. That bitch is going to die. I am going to fucking kill her myself. You are like some badass shinigami; right?" Lei demanded.

"Oh I'm a whole helluva lot of somethings. You want my zanpakuto? You got it buddy. I'll change right now!" He actually growled.

"Kameron you and the frere guard her, okay? We are going on a killing spree." Her Jing spouse stated.

Kameron nodded and Ichigo took Lei to see Asuna first and she was being infused with blood and lots of it. It would take time to replace the blood and Ichigo looked up and there was Fionn. His eyes were green and he had been in Hueco Mundo facing down the Sistern. He had found out about Kynwal's betrayal and rage was not a good enough word. He neared her and he took her hand.

"Show me Piuthar." Fionn demanded of the barely conscious woman.

She allowed Fionn in her mind and his hand was shaking in hatred profound. He looked down at her and one lone bloody tear fell.

"Acknowledge us! Call on your people. Command them to your defense." He roared.

Asuna blinked and she was on a breathing machine. She pathed to him to gather all his loyal forces and she would command them herself. Asuna was not breaking down yet. She could not afford it and Ichigo was in admiration of his wife.

-Bring Gwydion. I will show him and I want Tala Lachie here tonight. - She pathed to Fionn.

Fionn mentally called Gwydion and he was in pain and now he knew why. Tears froze to his skin and she showed him and the ice ekimmu was also in a rage.

-I was wrong. I beg you both; call my people and tell them to swarm Bilae. - Asuna pathed in their minds.

"You have to take the throne Piuthar." Gwydion said kissing her hand.

-I claim it. I will take it. - She pathed.

Fionn and Gwydion nodded and they had her word. There was no going back and she shut her eyes. Lei was shaking and he knew this was NOT what she truly wanted but she wanted Bilae wasted.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Nanami appeared in her home in Hueco Mundo and Maec was there and he was holding Selene and she saw Maiell and Isha asleep already.

"You are feeling guilt." Nanami said softly.

"Are you not?" He asked her as tears streaked his face.

"Hai and no. I do not regret my baby. I am angry and hateful of your bitch sister. I want to figure a way to kill her back then so that she cannot hurt you, my mother, or the children!" She said flatly.

"I love Isha. I realized how much after I saw her suffering because of Sanra; again! She suffers because that cunt and has suffered for me!" Maec said laying his baby in her arms.

"I understand. You should go and be with her. She has called upon the ekimmu and told them she will take their throne. I am going to take Selene to my Kyoto apartment and we are not going to see each other again." The young woman said going about gathering up Selene's needs.

"I am confused right now Nanami." He said in pain.

"It was a stupid pipe dream, okay? This is reality. She comes before everybody. I know that. Go and be with your wife; thank you for holding me up after I am certain your sister's scheme went bad. I am a big girl and I don't need to live in a dream." She said bowing.

The woman who had been his lover for such a short time had left and he broke down. Nanami had not told him she was expecting again but she was going to keep it to herself and she was going to figure it out. She hated all men and wanted no one in her life from now on. She had allowed her hormones to rule her head and she would not let it happen again. It was Jao's week and she had asked the Shouten nurse to come to her home and she would employ her and the woman had agreed. Nanami was fixing herself some blood and Maec phased in and he was cleaned up and he looked ready to battle.

"I should not have said what I did. I am sorry." He said in a soft tone.

"Actually, I have been thinking anyway. This is getting too hard and I really like you; I have strong feelings but given the fact that I am no longer under the influence of pregnancy hormones, I latched onto that strong attraction and mistook need for love. I think you have mistaken your own feelings of need for my mother and I do resemble her some; we have made a stupid series of errors that we can still rectify. I will never stop you from seeing Selene nor should you try to stop me from being her mother but you are the Shouten king and your queen's real name is Asuna. I resemble my mother. So let's remember things fondly and figure out what will work for her and not see each other except as necessary." She said calmly.

"Do you believe that Nanami? Do you really think I mistake you for Isha?" Maec asked coldly.

"I think I know Shouten are normally more exclusive creatures and this situation with her wars with your instincts. I am a doctor Maec and I pioneered working on Shouten in the corporeal world. I think you are an amazing man who got fucked over really young and you have been fighting damn hard to get something akin to normal for you and what is left of your family. I know my mother risked her life, her relationships, and more to restore you and I know you were mad about her when you were not exactly balanced. That says a lot and you fought her for years to even have her. I actually know quite a lot about you your majesty. Besides getting impressions from my Haha's mind because I work on her so much; I felt and learned much when I asked for the soul coupling. I am an incredible fool. It's not me your grace; it's her. It will always be about her. I would just be a brood mare for the children you actually wish were coming from her; but because I look and sort of act like her, I am sort of a link to her." She said sipping her blood.

"So you have it all it figured out I see. I could not have possibly have fallen in love with a remarkable woman just because she is remarkable?" The Shouten king demanded.

"Not nearly as remarkable as Isha tr'Awnhi aka Asuna Kurosaki-Jing. She is a queen of a lot of shit. I am only a doctor who has a nifty bite. Your majesty you wept bitterly for her and said she always and continues to suffer for you. I have done nothing like that but I know you love the baby you fathered. I know from everybody that you love your children; so I am lucky! Anyhow, I have a long shift tomorrow and I want to spend the evening with my baby. She will be returned with her nanny tomorrow, okay? Like I said; I know what an awesome dad you are but you need to focus on your queen." She said softly.

"I love her. I will never stop but I deserve to have someone that is wholly mine. I have been through hell and yes, I owe her much but I also have been a very patient man. I will help to avenge my wife but I damn well will not lose the other woman I love because of that cunt! She has caused me to lose every woman I have ever loved." He snarled.

"You said you felt regret. I should. I really should but I cannot because I have been a good onna all my life and I keep getting fucked over. Am I supposed to wait around while you get attacks of conscious and I get a royal fucking over? Kamis Maec you ask a lot! You’re not mad but should I fear for my life or expect to have my daughter taken from me?" Nanami demanded.

"That is beyond cruel. You are being a hateful bitch right now because of morality? You wish me to feel hate now little one? Is that what you wish?" Maec demanded and neared her.

He hissed and he felt another Shouten aura and she sighed as she looked away. Tears fell down her face and he made her look at him.

"Tell me that you do not love me." He demanded.

"I am not sure of my feelings. I thought I did but you doubted yours and said what you did. I am no more than a novelty; a brood mare! Was that not what your first two wives were; glorified brood mares? You married them for breeding ability and married my Haha for passion?" She retorted.

"So you are going to allow a moment that I had after seeing someone I loved brutalized horribly to dictate?" Maec said in rising cold.

"She suffered for you! I have nothing’d for you! That is basically what you alluded to." Nanami cried.

"Difficult woman! You put words in my mouth! So what are you going to do about yourself now?" He asked hatefully.

"I had not thought that far. I thought about having it but that further complicates things do you not think?" She asked him.

Maec grabbed her throat but there was no pressure behind it and he released her. Sanra was going to unknowingly destroy another bit of his happiness and he was beyond bitter. Nanami wanted to scream at him that he did that all by himself.

"I have an alchemic spell to perform. You have spoken your peace." He said turning to phase.

"I want to be selfish! I love her as much as you or more but I want to be selfish! I have paid prices because of fate or because the men in my life only know how to be dicks! You show up and tell me that you want me despite circumstances and I say hai knowing that this is fucked up but it fills a hole in my soul! You are afraid to engage in the spiritual lovemaking because you fear your own past; but I tell you I have seen it and it made me love you. You said it's dark as in black but it's not. Your soul is anything but black. You ask me do I love you. Hai! I am seeing the same behavior that Laes showed; pride and more keeping you from my side. So you tell me why I should allow myself to love you deeper when every man I have ever loved has failed me?" Nanami demanded of him as tears poured from her eyes.

Maec could not speak and he picked her up and he crushed her to him as he crashed his mouth to hers. She hadn't expected it and the kiss dominated and seared her. He had to control himself because he had to perform the alchemy but he would not lose her. The Shouten king held onto the tiny woman and buried his nose in her juncture as he held.

"Forgive me. I swore to hold you up and it is you holding me up. Forgive me please. I will not give you up. I will not disappoint you. I love you. Nanami, I love you." He said passionately.

Tears pricked her eyes and she whispered hai. He held her as if for dear life and he had to release her.

"I have to do this. I have to attempt to destroy that bitch. I love you both so much it hurts. Promise me I have not lost you." He actually begged.

"No. You haven't but don't throw me away. I'll stand by you and I will take this secret with me forever; but throw me away because you're scared or I will protect my heart. It can't handle another break Maec. I'll break." She said holding onto him.

"You are too precious to me. I love you. Do you hear me? I love you." Maec said as he kissed her over and over.

"I love you too." Nanami whispered back and received his kisses.

He kissed her a few more times and he swore to return to her side as soon as possible. She believed him and she was shaky as she sat down. She wanted Sanra to pay and she of course loved her mother but she had become a hardened creature. Too much had occurred in her short life and she had fallen for the wounded Shouten king too and she would guard her secret with her life.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------