Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Old Shadows in the Haunted Place ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.






A/n: Continued work for the rising power of the ekimmu. Bilae and Sanra have figured out the safety of one time frame and set about bringing forth an enemy that bewilders and brings despair. In the midst of chaos; truths are revealed about new life and the truth causes one to run in order to deal with reality. Ekimmu plots begin to take shape that will shift the balance of power not only within that group but within the family. One daughter makes plans after news rocks some wraiths into fear. Thank you for your continued support and still reading at this point! Sorry to get this out so late; had another episode of illness again but will be trying to focus more on the story! Let me know what you think!







Old Shadows in the Haunted Place





Her body was aching but she was still doing for what she truly now considered her people. Her belly was small and rounded as her body incubated her special babes. She also worked with Kenta and the specialist as Masahiro was learning to speak. She cried happily every word that he said but it was difficult to understand now. She went over the reports of her colony islands and Fionn was being as arrogant as Gwydion could be and he paraded in and out of her estate. Her Privy Council became her permanent link to her ekimmu people and she stood up to stretch. Fionn was gone at the moment hunting with his warriors and Aeron came in. He bowed before her and she smiled a little.

"Your majesty is done for today?" Aeron asked in a gentle tone.

"Asuna. Do you hear me?" She chided him.

"Asuna you are done for the day?" Her council member asked her again.

"Why hai Aeron, I am." The young ekimmu queen smirked.

She pressed Aeron against her office door and the passionate kiss that took place curled his toes and hers. Within a few minutes she was sweating and Aeron was sucking in air.

"You want me Aeron?" She husked deeply.

"You know I do. Asuna, I need AND want you now!" He growled.

He phased them to his villa like estate on Inujima and Aeron's hands was busy undoing her clothes while she was undoing his. Their tryst had become a full on passionate love affair and Aeron had wanted to be a favorite but he had become a lover; being her lover meant being IN LOVE with her and he was falling hard. He found the animal demon aspect of her made the love making all that much more passionate and out of control. Her hands were buried in his dark hair and she had undone it as he held her up and her legs were wrapped around his hips. Their moans and cries were numerous as their lips collided and Aeron knew damn well he was in danger and out of control. If Fionn truly got wind of this and got him alone; there would be hell to pay. Aeron snarled out as her body gripped and spasmed out of control around his cock and his queen's fangs buried deeply into his jugular. He laid her back on his bed and she was sucking in air as he slowly pulled himself from her and sank beside her.

"You will leave what time?" He asked groggily.

"Soon. I must be there to work with Masahiro." Asuna mumbled sleepily.

"You love those children more. I do not think you wish another ekimmu." Aeron said softly.

"Who should I bear? Fionn who has nothing but contempt for me half the time or Gwydion who thinks more of his cock than his responsibility? Oh, I see how much he must have done during HER lifetime. He was a spoiled rotten brat and he stayed that way. Fionn learned to love and hate; they fucking deserve each other. Aibhlinn and Anwell are loved as much as any of my pups; but do you seriously think I wish to give them full siblings again? No!" She said rising and dressing suddenly.

"We have suggested this Tomoshibi creature, you dismiss him too?" Aeron asked.

"Kaimei wants another child from me but he will not be the consort of the ekimmu people! I have decided that I shall have no such title. Do not ruin what this is or what we have Aeron! I enjoy you; I adore your intelligence and wit. You are beautiful and loyal; please do not make me regret taking an ekimmu lover." She said buttoning her maternity jeans.

"Because I ask and discuss what is best for your people; you think I want you to regret fucking me?" He asked crassly.

"As you wish Aeron. I have no time for lovers and mates who bad mouth and dismiss me. I am glad I have guarded my heart. You ekimmu have taught me that!" She snorted.

"I am not badmouthing you nor am I dismissing you! You guard your heart? So that is all I am; I am just some stud to fulfil some need you may have." He said angrily.

"Of course you are! I could not possibly love or actually want more could I? Do not be daft ekimmu; I love my other kinds of mates much more." Asuna parroted his earlier words.

"I never said that! I said you only wished for their children and no ekimmu." He snapped.

"I personally believe that perhaps I have had enough ekimmu children. I have two and they are both of the house of Hammel. Perfect do you not think?" She snapped.

"Of course. The House of Hammel was and is so mentally stable!" He snorted in sarcasm.

"Goodbye Aeron. I will only see you in council meetings. I am going into seclusion soon. I hope you, Gwent, and Amren can work to find more out about Bilae." She said pulling on her heeled black boot and crossed her arms.

"Of course your majesty. As you command. I do hope your seclusion is all you wish it to be. I shall forget knowing you in such an impertinent manner!" Aeron said looking away.

She ported out and tears stung her eyes. Asuna had wanted to tell him that she preferred him above all to father any future royal ekimmu children but he was convinced of different things. She was hurt and angry and like normal; she ran away from her issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Asuna surrounded herself amongst her youkai mates and pups as she wrapped up things in this era. She knew Bilae was trying to track and trap her but she refused to be so and be his fodder. Word was that Soul Society was getting hit severely by Aizen and his revamped Arrancar but Yamamoto was no friend of hers anymore and she frankly and quite secretly rooted Aizen on. Out of respect for Lei and to keep things calm; Asuna had kept her reconciliation with Maec on the down low and so had Nanami. Her youngest adult daughter was active in Hueco Mundo but she also noticed that she was often gone and she suspected that Kaisei had finally gotten some guts to him. Admal had been shocked by her move when she consolidated and consummated their relationship in not only their binding but a marriage. It was an odd arrangement but it did not seem to matter and it worked.

Naraku had kept himself calm and he had actually pummeled Maec quietly and told him to get his brain out of his dick. The Shouten king had to recuperate from that one. Asuna knew about it but she smirked to herself because she still felt that he deserved it a little bit. Now she was slowly getting her things in order and packing things so she could go back in time and give birth safely. Kensei and she's relationship had stalled some; it would heat up and flounder and repeat the cycle over and over. She hated to admit that she was just ready to call it quits. He was happy with status quo and it made her sad as hell but there was only so much pain she could handle with Muguruma Kensei.

"So you are leaving again?" Asuna heard as she had been packing hanfu.

"Why does it matter? I am taking care of my body so that I am unharmed and my pups are as well unharmed." She snapped at him as she turned.

Fionn stood there in his tunic of black with long sleeves and rugged khaki colored leggings. His heavy black leather belt and black boots made him look sexy as hell but she stuffed down her feelings and kept herself blank.

"Bilae is slipping back and forth around that blasted era. You are insane to go back where he may find a crack in your magics." He snarled at her.

"Fuck off Fionn. Your concern about my wellbeing is about as comforting as a stab wound!" She hissed back.

Fionn felt such humiliation and anger enter him and her apparent hatred made him furious. He slammed her against her bedroom wall as his hand wrapped around her jaw.

"You espouse such hatred for her yet you treat me exactly as she did. Dally with me and throw me away!" He snarled in hatred.

"I did not dally with you bastard; you threw me away! You have treated me as she treated you. You have won Fionn!" She screamed at him.

Fionn wanted to hate her but his lips found hers and the snarl as their lips crashed was loud; the Lord of Thunder and Lightning trapped her between himself and the wall as he consumed her. Asuna tried to breathe and he jerked his lips back as he made her look at his green eyes.

"You do not dismiss me. You are mine woman. You belong to me." Fionn hissed in her face.

"Unhand me...Fionn...I...Kamis!" Asuna managed to garble out.

"What Asuna? I am not a confused human spirit! I am what you are and you are what I am. You are also mine. You set me above Gwydion and I will not be set aside by anyone in our race. You are mine! Take your lovers my love but my seed provides our future. Understand?" He snarled in her ear.

"Hai!" She screamed out.

Fionn was wickedly touching her and domineering her but she needed him to do so. Fionn knew in order for her to understand him and his feelings were for him to demand she see it. So he showed her and she succumbed to him. Asuna clawed at his button down tunic and he ripped at her silk dress.

"Does Purcell fuck you well? Do so my love but do not even think you will give him any children." Her ekimmu warrior spoke coldly.

"You do not; Fionn! Kamis, I need you." Asuna begged.

He phased them to his abode and Fionn took control as he had not in quite some time. The half-empusae ekimmu refused to lose her again. His stupidity of his early life had smacked him in the face AGAIN; this time he refused to succumb. Spending more time with his daughter had taught him that the two of them together was perfection and Fionn would destroy and decimate EVERYONE to protect that.
--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
Asuna's body was sore and she had bruises on her hips and bites on her throat, breasts, and her thighs. Fionn had let his inner empusae out and she was languid. Her anger at him had dissolved and she hated that she could not hate. He was dressed in a long shapeless cotton tunic in black with barely there sleeves and her body was covered by a thin cotton sheet and heavy fur blanket. He was at a roughly hewn desk and his chair was also roughly carved.

"You made quite a many points my love." She said softly.

Fionn set down an elegant looking pen and his parchment and blankly stared at her.

"You have forced me to face my feelings Piuthar. You know how violently I love you; yet I am somehow supposed to deal with your assumptions. No, I lost you before as her and yes, I suppose in some ways I did; but as Asuna, I will NOT lose you. I will kill us both." He threatened.

"No need for extra dramatics Fionn! For fuck's sake! You hate Gwydion yet you have not been this furious over him but I take Crevan or even Aeron as just a lover and you lose your fucking mind?" Asuna growled at him.

"I am your consort! ME! I am a Hammel. This is the cock that will be giving the ekimmu their royal line! Besides my pride Piuthar; I have this insane love for you. Yes, I feel it and yes, I acknowledge it but in this point; those ekimmu will be dead men. I swear to you. You think Gwydion a jealous fool? I care not if you fuck them into next century but I father your ekimmu children. ME!" He said rising and he knelt by her.

"Fine Fionn. At least you care enough to demand to be an ass. You swear this is love or has it become about pride my darling? Not sure which anymore." She said bitterly.

"I love you! If you still doubt that; I swear to you that you can go to hell!" He said hoarsely.

Asuna knew and sometimes Fionn was an open book; right now, he was being an open book and he loved her violently and viciously. His jealously of Aeron Purcell was tremendous because the Purcell was a higher noble family. She knew Aeron's feelings and Fionn was staking his claim because he must realize that Aeron was in love too.

"I am not leaving your side until you bear these and Math's babe. You will have my visage by your side day and night. Your Privy council will have to see their queen with her consort." He smirked.

Asuna rolled her eyes and she ported out. His plans were open and as soon as it was safe; his wife was going to give him another child. Fionn's plans were to also to assassinate Purcell. Crevan he could handle because the man would moralize everything to death and he could control him but Aeron Purcell could not and would not be controlled. No, he was taking back his wife and life mate and pushing back at his own people. Her other mates did not concern him; his own fucking people did because one of their most powerful and ostentatious families was making a play for the queen.
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
She was resentful and she knew damn well that Aeron loved her and it was not about power. It had been about it before but now; he truly felt love and she loved him in return but her damn love of Fionn went deeper. She hated herself and she wanted to smack the arrogant warrior for making things so fucking hard for her.

Her bags were packed so to speak and Fionn stood by in his warrior clothing and her frere; Kameron, Chrestian, Ryo, and Quilin were coming with her. Amras, Gwent, and Aeron were also accompanying her but Naraku overtook all and he had let the ekimmu know that Arawn was most DEFINITELY around and many shrunk in fear of the Dark One but he was letting all know who her first mate was. He escorted her through the in between and her staff went about making the castle alive and warm. Aeron was nothing if not professional and the perfect courtier but Fionn did not leave and Purcell was furious. He was busily speaking under his breath to Gwent and Amras when Fionn stepped near the noble trio.

"Well well, how is her majesty's council? So funny that she requires one in this day and age but then Asuna is so much less the despot than Arianrhod was." Fionn smirked.

"Prince Fionn; we have no need of your presence." Amras sneered.

"Well since Bilae has been circling the era; Asuna will be guarded by me at all times. Does that upset your plans Purcell? I am so sorry!" The Thunder ekimmu smiled.

"Oh I am so sure Prince Fionn." Aeron stared at him with emerging hate.

Gwent kept an arm on his closest friend's arm and Fionn's look was a murderous one. He was reasserting himself in the queen's life and in the long run; it had been what they HAD wanted but that was before Aeron had truly fallen for Asuna. Aeron had confessed to Gwent that of course like all of them; he had wanted a position of power that being her favorite brought but feeling the sublime feeling of real feeling had been unexpected. Asuna emerged from the castle into the courtyard and she stared at Fionn.

"Prince Fionn? It is of upmost importance that the castle and surrounding grounds are under cloak. Please take you and your warriors along with Maec to make certain of this, please?" She asked softly.

"As you command my love." He went to his knee and kissed her knuckle.

Fionn rose and he was wearing a blood red tunic and black leggings with his wide black belt and black boots with his broad sword sheathed. His long white-blonde hair was in a top knot that she had taught him how to do. He went to his squad of warriors and they all phased out. Aeron was furious and he followed Asuna inside and he whirled her around.

"Tell me you do not love me!" Aeron shouted at her.

"Aeron that is not even a question in my mind! I do love you! You are one of the only ekimmu I wish to share anything with!" Asuna said meeting his eyes.

Aeron was shaking in hate and he jerked her to him. He held her jaw gently and stared down at his queen's face.

"You know my mind. I have not shielded from you. I have shared and shown you all of my truths. I love you Asuna Jing-Kurosaki. You are my queen and my love. Prince Fionn asserts himself now because he knows how you feel!" He said hatefully.

"I know it but how do you suggest I handle this Aeron?" She said still meeting his eyes.

"Let your Council handle your lead warrior; he only a warrior and lower prince. Gwydion has not been around has he?" He smirked.

"No why?" She asked suddenly curious.

"We have put those who would be obstacles and good distractions in his way. We know we cannot kill him and that in battle; he is valuable to you, but you must allow yourself to be touched by him once in a while so he tells himself he is important and then we keep him busy to keep him away from you. Gwent and Amras know I love you and they know this is true. They know I do not use you. I will make certain you either give birth to ekimmu children of the father of YOUR choice but not by force. If Fionn is that choice; so be it, but he will not force you and he will not keep me from you." He said passionately.

"I have been hinting to you Aeron but let me say bluntly; when my time comes to birth my ekimmu babes; I want you to give them to me. Fionn is dominating me to try and get back in my graces but his long dismissal of me hurt far deeper then he can ever fix. He is the ekimmu Kensei. I will have his children if I bear them and hai, I do love him but I will not be told who I will bear my pups to." She said coldly.

"Yes my queen." He said pulling her up and kissing her passionately.

Asuna returned his ardor and Gwent and Amras saw it. They helped their fellow council member and dear friend because they knew him to be true. They also had seen the young queen develop true feelings for the ostentatious and outgoing Purcell. No, Prince Fionn would NOT stop this relationship. Members of their loyal guard were now in place and Prince Fionn would find himself having a hard time finding his way back to her side. Purcell's line was a powerful one and so were Amras's and Gwent's lines. No, Prince Fionn had become like Prince Gwydion in their mind and they could not support a usurper.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
She was wearing a gold colored hanfu with a bold red obi and the inner sheath dress was reddish gold and the outer robes had bell sleeves with woven motifs of oriental tiger lilies and the collar was raised. Her hair was done up elaborately with twists and a braid that piled her long silver hair on her head. She wore a fan shaped diadem on her forehead that as decoration and it was pewter and accented with gold leaf. Asuna sat upon a simple arm chair that was padded heavily in a main chamber and Maec had appeared as they worked on their relationship. Things were going better and it was the modern version of her Shouten king. Lei had found out that she had worked it out and he had lost his reason but it had not been at her; oh no, he would never lose his reason with her concerning Maec again. The Jings were unsettled highly and Maec made heavy concessions to keep the peace but Lei was rebellious and it was putting a strain on the peace of the Kingdom. Asuna begged him to stop and he refused. Yhea was also joining his adopted brother in causing Fucktwit as they called him, major issue. She sighed and Maec said it was his people and he needed to handle them. Kaimei refused to be set aside because Maec was in the picture and he took great delight in coming upon her in the spiritual and making her scream in raptures as he consumed her within. The Tomoshibi was back and being himself completely. Hate consumed Maec in regards to Kaimei but he kept himself calm and he knew the light wraith was trying to push his buttons.

Kaisei was skittish and very timid in comparison to Kaimei and Kaito but he was pursuing Nanami even more now. Her daughter was a second wife to Maec but she truly had freedom to take her lovers and even have her own family liker her mother. Kaisei was making his move big time.

"You look beyond beautiful my beautiful Isha." Maec whispered as he bent to kiss her elf like ear.

"Thank you my dear." Asuna smiled up at him.

"Your Jing husband has been a major pain in my backside. He shows up at Clan day and questions every single edict. I am trying beloved but I am two seconds from battling him personally and he wants it." He said sighing.

"I know my darling but you promised. You gave in and I know it was because of Sanra and we confirmed it was a hex of hers but we all reacted. My darling do not let her win!" She begged of him.

"I owe it to you my savior, my lover, my everything!" Maec said pulling her up and possessed her lips.

Asuna gave in and she growled at his lips as he ate at hers and the passion was escalating. Her hands were buried in his silky brown-black hair and their passion was back and she had truly forgiven him. Maec did engage Nanami and Asuna knew it and she was okay with it now. Mother and daughter had become closer because of Sanra's actions.

"My darling...I want you now!" He growled.

"I am expecting guests." Asuna whispered but pulled on his belly chain wickedly.

He groan-growled in frustration and he sat down on a chair near hers. His scowl showed his lust and a smirk showed that he would be laid out and begging for release.

"Hai Maec, I do want you and need you my king but it shall be later. Now you look beautiful in your brown leather and velvet." She purred.

"My wicked vixen. Ugh. Nanami is off in Soul Society. I have a feeling that she will mate the light wraith." He growled.

"He is a good man. You swore no jealousy. He is not Kaimei." She pointed out.

"I know!" Maec snapped.

Asuna smiled and Henry Tudor had been sent a letter by a runner that she had returned and Henry showed immediately. He came in and bowed before Asuna and Maec as she beamed at the young mortal whom she adored.

"Hello Harry. I told you I would be back." Asuna said warmly.

"So you did! I am so happy to see you Asuna. Your majesty; King Maec, how are you your grace?" Henry asked in a very proper tone.

"Quite well your grace. Isha my love; I shall let you visit this mortal and I will return later. Take in my blood first." Her Shouten king commanded.

Asuna felt uncomfortable doing so in front of Henry but Maec was making a show for the mortal and he pressed his wrist to her mouth and she groaned softly as she sank her fangs deeply to take in his needed blood for their babe. She was giving him another son and Maec was so unbelievably thrilled that he made certain to feed her his blood every day and he gluttoned himself on evil doers so that he was stuffed full. His babe needed wraith plasma so she would be healthy and not be so drained but his babe hid behind the auras of Kenta, Kensei, and Geming's babes. No one but Asuna, Maec, and Aeron knew that she was carrying Maec's babe. The Shouten king intended to keep it that way. His children of Isha had a tendency to be able to shield from her womb; it was quite a feat but also handy. He kissed her again passionately and he bowed before her and the mortal. He stepped into the hall and phased out. Henry rolled his eyes and she sat down as did Harry but not before he kissed her knuckles.

"How are you my darling?" Harry asked concerned since she had hated Maec at one time.

"I was quite put out when I found out about Nanami and Maec but then I realized how much of a hypocrite I was being. I know you will find my attitude strange; but Maec has needs just as I do as a blood drinker and Nanami most certainly has the same as I do. I cannot separate Maec from his children and I demanded that she be given the status of his second wife and some power in the Empire and also the rights to have children by her other lovers. She is content with the arrangement and so am I. I cannot stay true to Maec but he loves me dearly. His sister did some alchemic magic that caused a catastrophic miscarriage in my beloved daughter and she lost her mind. Maec ended up being a rock for her. He IS a good man and Sanra an evil bitch. She will not expect me to accept the situation and she would have expected me to dump my marriage to him. I thwart her by staying the Shouten queen and work this situation." Asuna said explaining.

"I admit this situation baffles me and you were devastated when I saw you a month ago for me but you understand the situation better than I. What of the man named Kensei?" He asked her holding her hand.

"It was hilarious really. He bargained with me what I considered a commitment enough. He moved into one of my properties with our son; near his group that is called The Vizards and he continues to plan his revenge upon the man who ruined his life in Soul Society. He has no idea I carry his daughter and truly; I have no intention of telling him." She said shrugging.

Henry was shocked and surprised and he leaned back. He had been certain that the relationship would blossom but again she had been hurt.

"Who will claim and raise this baby?" Harry demanded.

"I have asked Ichigo to come today. He knows I am pregnant with Kensei's daughter but I have not explained everything. I am tired Harry but I shall be here some time. Bilae has figured out that he cannot get into this era and he is working diligently to try and do so. Fionn who is the ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning is the lead warrior of the ekimmu people. I am their queen as you know. Fionn is also technically my consort but my Privy Council is not happy with it. They see Fionn as having abandoning me. It angers them that he is now asserting himself. Geming is the red haired inu man; he is having a boy. Kenta is a wolf spider demon and we have a beautiful boy named Masahiro; he is having a girl. Kensei sired a girl and I wish Ichigo to raise her." She smiled.

Harry nodded and Ichigo had just arrived and he had heard what she said and he was struck dumb. Kensei was still fucking it up with her and he felt for the dumb fuck. He walked in with a white tee shirt and faded dark wash jeans and tennis shoes. Henry was staring at his strange attire but he was actually now sort of used to the future fashions.

"Yo! Your majesty, may I talk with my wife for a minute? I'm gonna take her for a walk and we'll return. I asked the cook to make a huge chicken dish. You up for bird?" Ichigo smirked.

"That is quite acceptable Mister Kurosaki. Thank you for your respect." Henry bowed.

Ichigo bowed to Henry Tudor and he took his wife's hand he led her outside of the court yard and through the gate to the forest. They were taking a turn slowly and she had Ichigo's arm.

"Do you know how much I love you Ichigo?" Asuna asked him.

"Yea Suna! Course I do. I figured out how much when your succubus beast did what it did a few months ago. I know you loved Kensei some time back and still do sort of but do you really want to take his girl from him? That is cold." Ichigo said holding her chin.

"Ichigo, I had Nobu do a 4D ultra sound. She has silver hair but blue eyes. She looks more like me than him. I even asked him to doctor her DNA report and I do not want to fight with him anymore. Raise her please! She is part shinigami and you are as well. Please let her be your daughter. I do love Kensei but I love you more truly." She said brutally honest.

Ichigo was taken back and he really looked at her. She was not lying and whatever had happened with Kensei during their separation had ruined her feelings for him.

"Yea. Yea Suna, she is gonna be a chichi's girl. I am going to be her chichi and I will be there when she is born. I know you love me; I guess I am shocked that you do not love him as much as you did but our reunion has taught me one thing; I am one of your most important mates. Naraku and I are great friends. I adore Nobu and Kenta is the bomb. I work with Masahiro everyday by the way. Our kids love that baby and they have taught themselves sign language." He smirked.

Tears stung her eyes and she nodded. She fell into his arms and he kissed her passionately as he pressed her belly. He felt the shinigami but Maec had modified the aura like she had asked. Kensei would never know she was pregnant and it was cold and cruel but she did not want to further tie herself to him.

"Kenta and Masanori are so very deep and very important to me as you know. I am very deeply connected to my kumo mates as you know but I fell in love with you fifteen years ago and I should not have but I know my inu knew what you would be. I am so glad that you were the better person. Kamis, my love please take me back and make love to your wife." She said pressing her forehead to his.

Ichigo took her lips and she ported them and he went to removing her beautiful hanfu and beautiful trappings. He began to get beyond excited at the idea of being a father AGAIN. His life had changed beyond his wildest dreams when he had taken out the fairy boy and then Ichiro had been conceived and born. His youngest boy was such a wonder and perfection. When she had asked him to marry her and take his last name; he had lost his shit and the kamis had answered his prayers. His life made sense again and his children were beyond happy again. Hai, his life was perfect and he fit in the insanity that was her Great Family. It was perfect for him because he was an oddity himself.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Kameron and Chrestian were keeping an eye on the wall of the castle and they were looking deeply into the darkness.

"Do you think Qui, Ryo, and I will get our children soon?" His younger frere asked softly.

"Since the ekimmu did what they did; Asuna is planning her pregnancies. She does want a break my brother but she swore one ekimmu child her next pregnancy but she also told me privately that her frere would be priority." Kameron said firmly.

"Quilin is still devastated over the loss of his daughter and hates Chan with a passion. He feels cheated. She does not neglect any of us anymore. I rather love how things have changed for us; Qui has become violently in love with her as we all are and his anger over Chan's children makes him incensed. I have had to stop him from leaving to maim the incubus lord. He used to love him so ardently; I know he did." Chrestian spoke as his red eyes were scanning every shadow.

"I shall speak with Qui myself. I shall send Ryo up here brother." The eldest frere stated as he patted Chrestian's back.

The blonde Viking frere nodded and he waited for the red dragon frere to come up. The four frere had become what frere were supposed to be but it had taken the death of Kameron and his saving to do so. Asuna made certain that her beloved remade loves were given the love and devotion that they gave her and it only made them love her deeper. Qui being the youngest frere had been changed amidst anger and betrayal but now there was such deep devotion and true love for his queen.

Kameron came to Quilin as he silently guarded near her bedroom and he was still shaking as she had called on him to be part of Ichigo and her passion. She had needed her frere and he had been the nearest. He had wanted it badly and she had felt it. Qui still shook from the euphoria and Kameron smiled softly at the powerful incubus.

"How are you my brother?" Kameron asked softly.

"I am well my brother. Our queen is now sleeping with her shinigami husband. I am nervous and I am certain that there will be enemies around soon." Quilin said seriously.

"And since they will, we will be here to protect her and each other. Our family will be brought soon. Chrestian is concerned brother that you are still depressed over the loss of your daughter." The eldest frere said with gentleness.

"Maybe I am. I wanted her Kameron. I wanted her so damn badly that every time I replay the idea in my mind of that damned crazed fae stabbing our queen through her middle; it destroys me that my daughter was shredded. You have not known but I do have children." The incubus frere said with violet eyes.

"You do?" Kameron asked in shock.

"Yes. I fathered one girl and one boy. They are grown now and live in the compounds in Panyu. They were a delight as they grew up. I was an involved father. Our empusae were very different you see because Chan was originally fae, family was important. Chan has many children but Hakima and Takehiko are being raised by his hand personally; that is what is unusual." He spoke bitterly.

"Are you so very upset because your daughter was the twin to Chan's son or because she was the daughter of our queen?" His frere asked him.

"Because our queen was her mother. Asuna changed me amidst hate but yet her inu demanded that I become a part of the fold. She anchored me through Yhea whom I truly do adore but it is her; we all know it will always be about her. I honestly believed that Chan at least felt some bit of favor for me but I was just a way to slake his lust. He truly loves our queen as well; I know this for a fact and I know you know he intended me to lure her to him but I wanted different. Because of his reckless actions; I paid the price and so did Yhea! I hate every time she goes to Panyu. I hate every time I smell Chan on her. I hate him so bloody much and I wish I could kill him but he is older and much more powerful than I am. I know his story as you do but I feel no pity for him anymore. All I care about is within these walls and that woman is my grace. I want, no; I demand a baby girl from her loins for the one stolen from me!" Qui snarled out emotionally.

Asuna was awake and she heard his impassioned speech. She had no clue that Qui hated Chan so much and she truly was shocked. She knew the loss of that pregnancy had made her youngest frere depressed and homicidal as hell but Asuna had been devastated too but she had begotten herself with the twins and Aina purposely.

"Qui?" She whispered softly.

Kameron looked up as he saw her in a light dressing gown and his sultry brown eyes met her pale blue ones. He could feel her feelings and he bowed to his wife and queen and he left her and Qui to talk and she pressed her mind to Kameron and whispered her love; he warmed as he always did and his heart leapt as it always did because she truly meant it.

"Yes mistress?" Qui bowed reverently.

"No. Stop! We are beyond that crap my darling. You are one of my most beloved frere are you not? You swore you forgave me how I turned you. You swore that my turning you was actually a kami send." Asuna said emotionally.

"I meant everything I have said my queen. I love you as you love us. We protect you and you protect us. I am a part of something far greater in the empusae world and I would not trade it. To feel this connected to another of our species is magical. Chan can never have this and I would kill him if he tried!" He actually snarled.

"I did not want to lose our daughter Qui." She murmured.

"I know that but you turned around and HAD to give Chan the twins. He was so fucking important. I lost a baby in that attack and not only did he gain another son but he gained a daughter as well. I am angry at that." The purple eyed man said in fury and jealousy.

"I love Chan deeply now Quilin but as you said; you are my frere. You are something and someone that he can never be to me." His maker whispered in a pained tone.

"Asuna swear to me to give me my daughter after you birth these babes! Swear it! Promise me if you love your frere at all! I know those fucking ekimmu demand another royal brat but I want my daughter. I want our child we lost! Swear to me!" Quilin begged.

His queen took his hands and Kameron was spying and masking his aura; their mutual maker knelt before the youngest made frere and she kissed his hands over and over and stared up at him with red eyes. He preferred her red eyes over her green ones; he preferred her inu beast to her empusae one and Qui was captivated.

"We swear to our beloved frere Quilin. We swear that you will give us your seed and pup us. You will give us what?" Asuna spoke with her inu in place.

"I want a little girl. I shall put a girl child in your belly. I want my anchor there as I do so. I want him to take me as I fill you and my seed spills out of your body." He spoke in dirty talk but her breathing was increasing exponentially.

"Hai. It shall be exactly as you describe our beloved Qui. You are our beloved. Never doubt that. We beg you. Just as Kameron, Chrestian, and Ryo are beloved to us; you are beloved to us and we could not live if something befell you." She said palming his cheek.

Quilin nuzzled her open hand and tears dripped down his face and he slowly pulled his maker to him and he searched her red eyes to see if he could kiss her and she gave her permission and Qui picked her up. He took his maker back to her bed and to Ichigo and he slowly undid her dressing gown and began to lav at her breasts and Ichigo slowly woke up and helped the frere make his wife in a crazed state.
--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Bilae was quite frustrated but he was getting closer to breaking through the barriers that were protecting that particular era. Oh he had infinite patience but the chit had proved suddenly that she was more than capable of ruling and the damnable bastards had fallen in love with their reborn bitch. It was rumored that Macha had birthed twins to this body's brother. Hate had welled up in him and ideas of gutting the little bastards made him giddy but this was more important. A Sistern ekimmu came to him and he looked at the creature with disdain.

"The magics involved are not through totems my lord Bilae." the Sistern said in the hollow voice of their kind.

"No totems hmm? Math is the one who is the best in earth alchemy. The bastard! Keep searching and if you see any of Fionn's warriors; let me know and I will face them directly." Bilae commanded.

"Yes master!" the hollow voice answered.

The Sistern shimmered out and Bilae wondered if he should check upon the witch Sanra. The bitch was a nasty piece of work and surely could check him on many things but she had been handed several defeats as of late. She had turned out a beautiful hex that had caused misery, convoluted sexual relationships, and almost tore up the marriage between Arianrhod and Math but it had been thwarted. The powerful hybrid needed a boost and his mind was turning over options as he worked on the problem of getting through the blocked era.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Kensei knew she had returned to the castle in the past and she had let notice that she wanted Yuichi in the past with her. He lived in her Karakura mansion with his boy now and he was in Yuichi's room as the boy played on his PlayStation 4.

"You know son you could help me pack your stuff." Kensei complained.

"Yea, I could but I want to beat this level Chichi." Yuichi said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Ugh boy. Damn it all. You are too much like me. Well what does your Haha expect you to have?" He growled under his breath.

"I've got a bunch of traditional clothes in the back Chichi; hate them but Haha makes us wear them in the past." his boy snorted in annoyance.

"Yea, I know my boy. I hate them too but you gotta blend like your Haha says. Your Haha is carrying twins?" He asked his son.

Yuichi paused his game and he was unsure what to say. He did not particularly pay attention but he straightened his back and looked at his Chichi straight in the face.

"Triplets Chichi. She promised General Geming a pup and she is having a boy. Also Kenta and Ichigo; both girls." He said softly.

"Kurosaki Ichigo?" His sire said thinly.

"Hai sir." He nodded and he felt like he said something wrong.

Kensei did not show how angry he was and he stayed calm. He praised his boy as he played Mortal Kombat. He finished packing and Yuichi carefully packed his PS4 and his games; he put the case with his other stuff and smiled at his chichi.

"The generator Chichi. We have power in the castle. You gonna come see me this time?" His son asked hopeful.

"You betcha I am." Kensei nodded.

"You gonna go back to Soul Society Chichi?" Yuichi asked.

"No Yuichi. No, I'm not going back." He frowned and he picked up all the bags with his incredible strength.

Yuichi had strengthened his porting ability and he ported his Chichi, himself, and all his stuff to England. Kensei was impressed and he was leery of seeing her and he suspected she was lying about carrying the brat's brat. He didn't believe it and he was going to confront her. Yuichi led him through the in between and it led straight to the English castle in Hertfordshire. Kameron met Kensei and Yuichi and the head frere smiled at both and directed Yuichi to go into the lower chambers of the castle; the young half Vizard boy was thrilled because the bowels of the castle was a play land. Yuichi hugged his chichi and did what he was told. Kensei stood by and Kameron looked at him and the Vizard crossed his muscular arms and stared at her head frere.

"Need to talk to Suna. I ain't leaving till I do." Muguruma said in a quietly angry voice.

Kameron of course knew the truth but he refused to betray his queen but he bid Kensei to follow him. The Vizard followed the empusae frere as he took him to Asuna's bedroom where she was abed already. It was nightfall and Kensei came in after Kameron and Asuna looked up as Kameron bowed to her. She heard his thoughts and she looked at Kensei and she nodded to her head frere.

"Thank you my darling Kameron." Asuna said very softly.

"It is my pleasure mistress." Kameron smiled and he kissed her knuckles.

Kameron slipped away and Asuna watched Kensei as he sat down in a carved wooden chair with arms and he looked angry.

"Thank you for bringing Yuichi. I have asked that all of my pups be brought so that I am not away from them for long. Why are you staring at me?" She demanded.

"Yuichi told me that you are having triplets again." Kensei said in a slightly cold voice.

"That seems my pattern and what I can handle. Why does it matter?" She questioned.

"Our boy told me you're gonna have an inu, a kumo, and a hanyou." He said evenly.

Asuna met his eyes straight on and she shrugged. She was not tipping her hand and Kensei was fishing.

"The ekimmu did something to my empusae DNA and it turned off my dormancy tendency. It threw me into a severe blood lust and my empusae beast was demanding that I rebind myself to my most treasured mates. The yoki was tremendous as Ichigo was rebranded so to speak." She lied.

Muguruma Kensei felt like he had been kicked in his nads and he kept his brown eyes on her blue ones to try and find a lie and could not detect one. He had moved away from the Vizards and had moved into the mansion but she hardly ever showed up there. Asuna straightened up and there was an ekimmu in the doorway.

"Aeron?" Asuna spoke surprised.

"Only came to see if your majesty needed anything my lady. Prince Fionn and the warriors are still surrounding and keeping the Sistern and Bilae at bay." Purcell stated.

"Excellent Aeron. Thank you very much. I will finish this conversation and you, Gwent, and Amras can come in and we shall discuss what is going on amongst our people." She said quickly.

"Excellent your grace." Aeron bowed and he left.

"Wow. You have taken up the royalty, snotty shit perfectly." He snorted.

"Kensei, I asked you to bring Yuichi and you have. I am sorry that my giving Ichigo another child is upsetting you." She sighed.

"I thought we had shared what we did and you cannot even meet me even part way. I am sick with this Suna. I am sick in heart and soul. You’re killing me and I'm learning to hate you." He snapped.

"We had our little summit at the mansion and you had the temerity to ask me if moving in with our child was enough of a commitment for you. Again Kensei; it had nothing to do with you and me but Yuichi which is fine! Commitment means some sort of devotion to ME and you always show the devotion to our son but since that commitment will never be towards me; I have given up. We did share something here but it was akin to a goodbye." the onna he loved said.

"You cannot even give me any ideas of what commitment you want onna! How the hell am I supposed to know what to do? I had hoped that you would come to us more often but nope." Kensei spoke bitterly.


"I am exhausted Kensei. I told you that when I marked you back in the Sengoku Jidai; I was mad for you. I was madly in love with you. There was literally nothing I would not have done for you but your anger over what happened devastated me. When I tried to marry you in your mortal guise; I was thwarted by the Roman Senate and then your bitch wife you took back. You betrayed me. You do not remember of course but Kensei love is always not enough. I loved you so much at one time and now you say you love me very much but you wish to hate me." Asuna said lifting her chin.

"You're gonna give the Kurosaki kid a whole soccer team?" He snorted.

"Kensei get out." She snapped.

He stood up and the pain he felt was just too much. Kensei knew he had to let her go and this relationship was long over. He looked at his orange half gloves and he was walking to the door and he suddenly pressed his hand to her belly. Why he wanted to feel the brat's brat he did not know but the spiritual pressure was familiar; TOO familiar and Kensei made a pained and angry noise. Asuna had not realized that her baby girl had his same spiritual pressure.

"You bitch!" He snarled.

"Get out!" Asuna said as her eyes bled green.

"Like hell I will. Yuichi said it's a girl? You giving me a girl onna?" Kensei demanded as he jerked her halfway up.

"I am having a shinigami girl, hai!" She snarled.

"You think I don't want her? Is that it? You haven't told me. You haven't said a fucking word and you were gonna let the Kurosaki kid call her his own. How can you be this awful?" He demanded in anguish.

"She is just another person you can love and lavish a real commitment to but her mother? Forget it! You did not want children at one time but when you had Yuichi; you learned to adore and love him way more than you ever felt for me. This is just one more person to do so with." She cried in frustration.

"I ain't leaving. Kurosaki isn't claiming my girl. You and I are having some major problems and you had better figure out how to solve them wench. I am sick of your shit inu. You want me to hate you, fine but you ain't taking my family from me." He said hissing in her face.

"You can leave my presence at this time Mister Muguruma! I am tired and you offend me!" Asuna growled very loudly.

"I offend you? You're a fucking riot Suna! I offend you! You lie when it suits you and become a monster!" Kensei nearly spat at her.

She bolted up in her bed and she was nose to nose with Kensei. Her eyes were red as hell fire and Asuna was growling like a rabid inu. Kensei really did not care and she went to slap him with her claws extended. He caught her hand with his incredible strength as he stared at her hard. He decided to add insult to injury and he jerked her close to his body and wrapped his powerful arms around her.

"Bully someone else onna." He snapped.

"Truly?" She responded in a snide voice.

Her arms were restrained but she sank fangs into his neck. Kensei sucked in his breath and it was over the old scar where she had marked him before. His reaction was shocking and the Vizard shook violently as he leaned her flat on her back as she let go of his neck. His blood stained her lips and he crashed his mouth to hers. Asuna was not thinking straight and neither was Kensei. He trapped her hands in his after he arranged himself and her. The former captain's muddled mind was only on uniting with her and Asuna arched her back hard as he joined them. A small voice in her head screamed and she knew; she would never walk away from him. He would never walk away from her. He made it worse when he guided her mouth back to his wounded throat.

"Bite me onna." He groaned in a deep drawl.

Asuna groaned but she did as he commanded and Kensei shook under the tremendous passion. The reiatsu and her yoki were pressing in and on them as he took her and she was gasping wildly but he took his time. Her fangs pressed in harder and he shouted out as euphoria was overwhelming him; he allowed his spiritual pressure to wash through her and she screamed out and suddenly sagged. He was catching his breath and this had not been his plan but Kensei normally could not think too straight in regards to her. Asuna slowly woke up from her massive release as she stared at the mark she had made on the Vizard and she was shaken up. Kensei had an idea and he grabbed Tachikaze and he cut her shoulder and she hissed in pain. He bent his head down and bit into the wound as he took in her life force.

"Kensei! Oh Kamis, Kensei!" Asuna whined in sheer pleasure.

He refused to stop and she was writhing underneath him and sucking in air. It occurred to her that he was "making the commitment" whether she wanted it now or not. He lifted his mouth as she gained her senses. They both still were somewhat clothed but Kensei had blown her mind.

"You did that?" She asked in a stupid voice.

"Yea. Figure it out and you ain't keeping me from my baby girl. Got me? I can't fucking stop loving you like I can't stop hating Aizen." He murmured looking away.

"I need time to process this." His onna said softly.

"Yea of course you do. Well onna, I am around." Kensei muttered as he got up and straightened up his appearance.

Kensei left her in the bed and she stared out as he left as his actions sank in. Kensei had made a deeper connection. Bloody tears fell down her face and it was just a lot to take in at the moment.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Asuna was in the woods around the castle and her pups were streaming into the castle. She was still shaken up badly by what Kensei had done and her frere were not far away so she felt safe. Her mind was a million miles away but in her peripheral vision she saw mists coming in. She jerked her head in that direction and there was something off in the heavy fog.

-Did you think I forgot you Lady Dillingham? - She heard in her mind.

"What the hell?" Asuna cursed.

-Hell would be apt you witch! - The voice hissed in her head.

"So you were trapped here for your sins you fucking bastard?" She asked the smog.

-Haunting you shall be my recompense. - His evil laugh came through.

A shadowy figure stepped out and the silhouette of Longshanks appeared. He looked more gaunt and sinister. Asuna showed no fear even though she was terrified. Longshanks looked up and there stood Ichigo in his shinigami form and Edward disappeared quickly. Asuna let out the breath she had been holding and fell into his arms and began to sob.

"Tell me honey, who was that?" Ichigo demanded.

"Longshanks. The one who raped me." She cried.

"The fuck? Well he needs a taste of Zangestu." He snapped.

"I am afraid Ichigo." Asuna cried in fear.

"I saw Muguruma honey. We'll keep an eye out for this creep and send him on the way to hell." Her shinigami husband said encouragingly.

She nodded and she wanted to talk to Maec, Aeron, and Naraku. Ichigo being here was a blessing in her mind and also Kensei too. She ported herself and her shinigami husband immediately into the castle and she wondered how in the hell this being could have found her like this and she thought of Bilae and Sanra. Asuna stormed into her main audience room and she sat down on the ornately carved wooden chair with arms and the back was higher than her head. She was wearing a thin linen shift with a heavy silk and satin dressing gown in gold and silver. Ichigo could see the fear in her body lines and he knew she would fight but she did not want to. She had promised the red inu this baby inu and she was all about keeping her promises as of late.

Asuna shut her eyes and she allowed her bind to be flooded open to Maec and Admal. She also opened her mental bind to Naraku on full throttle and her hanyou was there faster than the Shouten men. The Dark Hanyou looked sinister and lethal but never towards her.

"Naraku!" Asuna cried throwing herself into his arms.

"Shhh my koi. What has you so upset?" He whispered as he ran his elegant fingers through her silver hair.

"There was an unnatural fog that came upon me around the castle. I heard and saw the spirit of Longshanks." She whimpered in his ear.

"You believe this to be Bilae's work." He said knowingly.

"It has to be. The Sistern answer to him. I will fight..." Asuna began to say.

"NO! Your first birth here was perfect. No! We will deal with this. I will meet with your ekimmu council, Ichigo, and Maec. You are not under any circumstance to call upon your fang!" Naraku snarled at her.

Asuna was annoyed but she sat back into her carved chair as Naraku paced as he jerked his head for Ichigo to come to him. The part shinigami neared the Dark Hanyou and the two left the large room. She was annoyed because her chief mate was going to keep her out of it and Maec phased in as well as Admal.

"Isha?" Maec asked concerned.

"Longshanks in spirit form." She said as she met his brown eyes.

Anger fueled the Shouten ruler and Admal was livid too. Their eyes turned silver before as she looked on and Asuna truly felt better that these powerful men were here.

"I am going to search the grounds surrounding the castle Isha." Admal said bowing.

She looked grateful and Maec sat next to her. He took her hand in his as she took in his appearance. Every strand of the Shouten king's hair was braided into tiny braids and all the braids were up in a high pony tail. He wore a breast plate in pewter and chainmail under the breast plate. He wore black leather pants and boots. His sword was a wicked blade that curved like many Central Asian types did.

"You came prepared for battle?" Asuna asked surprised.

"I came prepared to go after Bilae and Sanra. I came to do you justice." He said squeezing her hand.

Her frere were all around and he nodded. He stood and he too phased to search the area around the castle. The four empusae frere stuck to her like glue and not only was it by their choice but Naraku had asked it of Kameron.

"Half your children are here my queen; they are coming slowly and General Geming is here." Chrestian stated.

"Thank you my darling." Asuna said as she held his hand and brushed his fingers on her cheek.

"It is my pleasure my lady. I promise you that." Her Viking said shutting his eyes as she kissed his wrist.

"I will speak to you four this evening." she said softly.

"Yes my Asuna." He nodded.

He slipped away and allowed General Geming to come to be with her and connect with his pup. Chrestian was curious as to what she wanted to speak about and things were intriguing.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Asuna was in Qulin’s and Ryo came in as he was requested. Ryo and Qui finally got along but it had taken quite a bit of time. The red dragon punched the youngest frère’s arm and Qui's violet eyes rolled at him.

"What?" Qui asked with a soft grin.

"Just seeing how soft you've gotten." The red headed frere snorted.

"I can take you any day dragon." The born incubus also snorted.

"I could take you both." Chrestian said benignly as he sat in an upholstered chair.

"I could take all three of you and then some." Kameron stated from the door with a wide grin.

They all smiled as Kameron slid in and sat on the bed. Asuna walked into the room in only her thin linen night gown. It was crème color and completely see-through.

"My love is everything okay?" Kameron asked her.

"Hai. Everything is fine right now." Asuna stated smiling.

She smoothly walked over to Qui and her belly was a small bump under the gown and she moved Qui's hair and she began to mouth his juncture. Her youngest frere gasped out and he shut his brilliant colored eyes. She motioned Chrestian to her and she lifted her lips and kissed him deeply. The former Viking slipped his hand into her hair and his heart was beating too quickly. Ryo came up behind her and he wrapped his arms around her waist and cupped her breasts. Kameron lay out on the bed and watched as his brothers ravished and were ravished by their queen. The scene was salacious as the empusae queen shared moments with her loyal and loving remade guardians. The passions were vented amongst the five empusae and Asuna was resting amongst her four frere as they felt languid. It appeared they were lazing but all four of them were on high alert. Quilin had his ear to her belly and Chrestian his head on her chest as Ryo rested on the opposite side of the Viking. Asuna rested against Kameron and he ran his fingers through her silver hair.

-I think I should do this more often my darling. - She thought in the chief frère’s mind.

-Yes. It was beautiful Asuna. My brothers feel so connected and loved right now; it is truly wonderful. - He thought softly in her head.

She was resting among her throng of protectors when she felt the aura of Kensei near. Kameron nodded and her frere moved as Asuna put on a dressing gown of soft paisley pink silk.

"Hai Kensei?" She asked as she gently shut the door.

"The brat and I tried to find that plus. We both felt him but he ain't a normal plus. It's as if he has been suspended into being formed into a hollow but has not lost human form." He said uncomfortable.

"You think he was becoming a hollow but that it was somehow suspended as human shape? Does he have hollow powers?" She asked a bit fearfully.

"Yea Suna that's what I'm saying. You got me and Kurosaki here. You also have that Arrancar nut job. Get him here." Kensei demanded.

Asuna nodded and she was certain it was somehow Sanra's doing. Sanra knew Longshanks was a personal enemy and to stop his transformation. Kensei stalked away and Asuna went looking for Naraku and she had to feel his mental tie. She ported to his side and he was talking to Maec and her ekimmu council. The ekimmu looked extremely uncomfortable but Aeron saw her and he calmed.

"Dearest?" She whispered.

"Hai koi? What is it?" He demanded of her.

"Muguruma and Ichigo suggest that Grimmjow will be invaluable." Asuna murmured.

"Then the manic Arrancar will be brought along with Kumiko and Haruya. Are you well?" He asked as he pressed his hand and he felt kumo.

The soft smile took the ekimmu by surprise. Naraku had come to like Kenta a lot but it had taken quite a bit of getting to know the ookami kumo man. Kenta was extremely complex but Naraku was in love with Masahiro and it seemed he was falling for this one too. Kenta had named Masanori and Naraku their male guardians if he was to fall in battle. Naraku was tickled pink with the idea.

"What koi? I refuse to apologize! His DNA allows him to make amazing gorgeous children. Masahiro is perfect and you think a girl by Kenta will be ugly?" Naraku smirked darkly at her thoughts.

"They are HIS babes." Asuna pointed out.

"All pay fealty to me and all are mine; including your men. They know it and so do you. Why do all your pups call me Chichi as well?" He asked raising a brow.

"Because you are the male head of this family." She acknowledged.

"This is why I love you inu; you're brilliant." Naraku grinned.

Asuna cuffed his arm and he jerked her to him. He kiss was passionately, needy, and consuming. Did not matter who was around; Naraku showed who was the leader and who was her true equal and the ekimmu bristled at the idea of Arawn reborn being the main consort of their queen. Fionn was near and his smirk was barely there but he loved it to see Aeron Purcell wither in agony.
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Grimmjow showed up as requested and oh he saw some shinigami fucks. He saw Kurosaki and he NEVER let an opportunity to beat on the brat pass him up. Ichigo whirled as Grimmjow’s fist nearly landed in his jaw. They were fixing to fight when Naraku walked in.

“Enough! You let your rivalry outside; do you understand Jagaharu? Do you Ichigo?” The Dark Hanyou hissed in his lethal tone.

“Yea yea. Fucking pussy.” Grimmjow growled low under his breath.

“Sorry hollow that would be YOU.” Kurosaki snorted.

“Meet me outside you Kurosaki and I’ll show ya pussy. You probably don’t know what the fuck to do with it.” The Arrancar snarled.

“ENOUGH!” Naraku said as his eyes burned crimson.

“What the fuck am I doing in this Kami forsaken shithole?” The former Espada demanded.

“The one who raped our mate died and he was stopped from becoming a hollow. That is where you come in Grimmjow.” The hanyou said calming.

“The asshole was turning hollow? Oh yea. Let me check this shit out.” The Arrancar grinned manically.

“I thought that would interest you Grimmjow; Ichigo, check on Asuna and the pups.” Naraku commanded.

Ichigo bowed his head and he glared at Grimmjow. They would fight but it would be away from the castle. Grimmjow used sonido and he was gone. Ichigo went to do a check up on the babies because he was after all; a doctor as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
There was a heavy fog staying around the Hertfordshire castle and Grimmjow cracked his knuckles. His senses were on high alert as he felt for any hollows. He saw thick swirling fog coming up quick and he felt hollow reiatsu within it. He cracked his black hands and a feral grin showed on his face. A skeletal looking human who had grayish-brown curling hair to his shoulders and a gaunt face appeared in old style armor of the days of the humans.

“So you’re the fucker I’m lookin for. You and I are gonna play kick your ass to and fro.” Grimmjow laughed manically.

His blue hair was longer than it had been in his Espada days but he wore his haori jacket and hakama nearly the same. Panthera was sheathed on his hip and his smirk was too arrogant for the human spirit.

“You are beneath me foul beast!” Longshank’s spirit spat out.

“Here’s the thing fucker; my madre was a princess and my otosan was a lord so being beneath you? Naw fucker; I figure I am right up your alley.” The feline arrancar said rising in the air.

Edward was not well versed in his new guise and he was horrified at this being. When the creature pulled a sword and yelled; “Grind Panthera” and his appearance changed, he knew he was outmatched and outclassed in his abilities. He used the mists to cover his tracks and he disappeared. Grimmjow cussed up and down and Kensei came out in his tank top, cargo pants, and combat boots.

“You find him Arrancar?” Muguruma yelled up at Grimmjow.

“Yea and he’s a fucking pussy. Gimme a fight so I can at least practice.” The Espada growled.

“I ain’t going to take it easy on you hollow.” Kensei growled.

“Fucking awesome!” The blue haired Arrancar smirked wildly.

Grimmjow came at Kensei and it was on so to speak but the two were sparring in a no hold’s bar type of spar. The Vizard could call on his hollow mask as needed and oh he did as he fought Grimmjow and the Espada was cackling like a school girl with her first crush. He met an opponent like Kurosaki who had shit tons of power and he was itching to take the bastard down. Kensei was just impressed with the Arrancar’s wit and strength and his zealous nature for battle. The both came back bloodied to the castle and Asuna stared at them both as if they were insane.

“Did you find Longshanks?” She demanded of Grimmjow.

“Yea but he pussied out so your boy toy here gave me some sport. He was kind enough to bleed and be knocked around. It was awesome.” Her Espada laughed crazily.

“You are truly insane! Good fucking Kamis! Grimmjow what am I to do with you?” Asuna demanded.

“Give me another kit since the Kurosaki bitch got one. Gotta work and practice on knocking you up. You need my stink on ya. Yea, that sounds real good.” He grinned.

“Ugh! Arrogant hollow. You fought him Kensei? Are you too insane?” She demanded of her Vizard mate.

“Excellent training onna. Besides you ain’t my boss.” He snorted and he left her standing there fuming.

She pursed her lips together and the hollows and shinigami in her life were getting on her last nerves. Asuna threw up her hands and snarled as she stalked away and Grimmjow admired her luscious ass as it swayed when she was pissed off. His groin was tight and he would tackle her down soon enough.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
Oh she loved her “husband” but after what he had done…she intended to find a passionate love elsewhere. This arrangement within the Shouten Empire gave her power and she had the position at the hospital. Now all she had to do was find a Jing she liked and things would go from there. Hikari had slipped her into “that plane” and she had ported to Seagaia. He would not expect her and he was still just so fucking skittish. She was taking the choice away from him. How could he say no to his own progeny?

“Well well well. Lord Kaimei! How are you sir?” Nanami asked the Tomoshibi leader.

“I am quite well now Doctor Yamasaki. Pray tell where your lady mother is?” He demanded.

“In a castle in Hertfordshire, England. Late in the year of 1511. It is where she has been going when she goes into seclusion now. Is Kaisei here?” The young succubus asked.

“He is. He will be shocked I assure you. Asshole Shouten around?” Kaimei asked.

“When are they not?” Nanami rolled her eyes.

“I really adore you young one. You are good for my shy brother. I quite approve.” He smirked his gorgeous visage at her.

“I am happy to hear it.” She grinned giving him a beautiful smile.

Kaimei phased out and Nanami went in search of Kaisei who was reading an old scroll in Chinese. When he saw who it was; he blushed to the roots of his butterscotch blonde hair. She watched him with her dark eyes and he bowed his head.

“I hate beating around the bush so to speak Kaisei. You and I have a very good and close friendship if you will and I want; nay, I demand more from you.” Nanami said bluntly.

“Pardon me?” Kaisei said flustered.

Kaisei was completely aware of what had happened with her and Maec. She was his second wife but it in no way stopped her from taking her own lovers and having her own family like her mother. It turned out that Sanra tr’Awnhi had hexed them from the past but Asuna was refusing to follow normal decorum and she had insisted Maec keep Nanami on as a second wife and he got to see his children by her. Maec would always love her but he would always love Isha a hundred times more. Nanami knew it and frankly; she wanted something more herself.

“I carry Tomoshibi. Frankly I think it is a perfectly wonderful thing but I should prefer if you would be in your child’s life but if you decide that you would rather be a spectator than a father; than I have truly lost all respect for all the men I have known or do know.” Nanami said honestly.

“You carry my child?” Kaisei said dumbly.

“Hai. It is easier considering I am a blood drinker. Wraiths and empusae are so closely related in DNA that it is actually shocking but as I said…” She spoke waiting for the shoe to drop.

“You are having my baby?” The Tomoshibi spoke again stupidly.

“Okay Kaisei when this sinks in and you can speak something besides; you are having my babe, let me know!” Nanami snapped annoyed as she ported out.

Kaisei sat back and she had dropped the bomb on him so blasé that he was truly in shock. She had ported away and he was sitting there and Kaito popped his head in and stared at his older brother.

“Yo Kaisei, she is wanting you to give a damn and go after her.” The youngest Hasegawa brother prodded his shy brother.

“I…got…how am I supposed to do this?” Kaisei asked Kaito totally stunned.

“Well Kaisei, they are not diseases; they are little us. You know; baby Tomoshibi.” His youngest brother snorted.

Kaito was chuckling and Kaisei phased to the very very outskirts of the Soul Society and she was staring with arms crossed at what seemed a peaceful place.

“You know, when we did it, I was in such awe and need for you. You really blew my mind at how incredibly wonderful I thought some males might possibly be. I give up. I really and truly give up Kaisei.” Nanami said completely unemotionally.

“How can you come here and just say; oh by the way, I am pregnant and this is how it is! You are a minor wife to a Shouten, the Shouten king no less!” He snapped.

“Oh please! It is just a means that my mother did to save her face and make sure Maec got to see my kids. Maec is a good father and a good lay. I give him that.” The succubus doctor snorted.

Kaisei was actually shocked by her words and he knew her feelings of men in general were not very good at the moment but her affiliation with the ruling house of the Shouten was uncomfortable for him.

“Okay. I see where this is going. Well you know. If you ever get some testicular fortitude; let me know! I barely stay at Astana. Cannot tell you the last time Maec touched me. He is so back into kissing my Haha’s butt; which is where he belongs, I am just a title. So you go ahead and be a shy wall flower. We are good!” She hissed and she ported away to Kisaki or Hikari.

Kaisei was shaking and he had just been hit with too much too soon. Nanami was acting as if every male was a potential enemy and she was ported into Hueco Mundo as she gathered up some of her personal belongings for an extended stay on the corporeal plane. Maec stood in her door way and she ignored him pretty much.

“You stay gone little doctor.” He remarked.

“I agreed to this farce because you really are an awesome father; I will grant you that. I am a whiny and self-involved brat when I am all hurt and destroyed. I never said how sorry I was for that. Sorry for that. I have to go.” She growled as she shoved past him.

“So you are going to be a wife in name only I see.” The Shouten king observed with a sour look.

“It is what my Haha would prefer. She has not said but I know her. So you little guy better get used to only her. Leave ME alone and visit our two gorgeous kids. I don’t need a fucking man anyway. What is the point for all except to provide something to fill a void with?” She demanded.

“My, what a mouth you have developed Nanami.” Maec hissed.

Neither noticed a taller Shouten man with long dark brown hair and very light grey eyes. His long hair was pulled up into a high pony tail and the bottom of it skimmed his shoulder blades. This man radiated age and Nanami cocked her head to the side and stared at a wraith that looked like Hatham and Neral.

“You look like the twins.” The succubus doctor said bluntly.

“Excuse me?” The other wraith said jumping.

“YOU. You look like Hatham and Neral.” Nanami said tapping her foot.

“Nanami? Will you please realize where we are?” Maec said in a strained voice.

She whirled her head around and this was the modern Maec who was actually one from the past but it hurt the brain to try and reason it out so no one outside of wraith circles tried to figure it out.

“Maec?” The other man spoke.

“Dorval, please meet my second wife.” The Shouten king said in a snotty tone.

“Your queen allowed it?” His younger brother asked surprised.

“Oh quite. Realized Sanra had some fun with us in another era as we slipped back.” He explained.

“I see my king. It is good to meet you my lady. I am Dorval tr’Awnhi. I do not have my elder brother’s outgoing nature but he was good to banish many of us from court when we were young to escape the insanity of our father and Sanra.” The twins’ father explained.

“Yea, I have heard. Maec buster has some first rate qualities for an elder bubba. Look majesty, this is a fucking joke, okay? Want to get laid? Find my mother!” Nanami snarled and she stalked past both men.

Dorval’s mouth dropped open and Maec counted to ten and he knew Nanami was still hurt terribly by his actions. How did he explain that he indeed loved her as well but Isha was always first?
--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
Asuna still had no idea and clue how Kensei had felt the babe but he was not leaving and he had forced their mating back to the foreground again and she was up to her elbows in hollow and Sistern bull shit surrounding the era. It was not exactly the exact year but circling the drain. She hated to say she was getting nervous being in this era and she wanted to go somewhere else familiar and AWAY from Sanra. The crap with the ekimmu was getting to her last nerves as well and she was reaching boiling point.

The queen of the modern empusae, Shouten Empire, and ekimmu people was sitting on what she thought of as her “throne” in a ridiculous sense because it seemed she was holding court in the old castle in Hertfordshire.

“Enough! I am sick of this! I cannot handle this walking on egg shells.” Asuna snarled as she rose from her wooden chair and stormed through the castle and she went to her rooms.

The canine blood drinker began packing her bags and Ichigo ran in and he was stunned at what she was doing. Her ekimmu Privy Council stormed in as did Naraku, Fionn, and Kensei.

“I am tired. I am exhausted with all arguing and waiting for a move to be made. I am leaving!” she hissed.

“Where koi do you suppose you are going?” Naraku demanded.

“Secret. I want away from the queen bull shit as it is bull shit. Fionn? I do not want this rivalry and my privy council? FUCK THIS! I want Bilae and Sanra dead so that I can be ready to handle Taranis if the fuck ever decides to show his face!” She snapped as she was flanked by her four frere.

Kameron was seriously concerned but the three men flanked her and they all ported out. Ichigo was freaking and so was her privy council. Fionn wasn’t concerned one iota because he knew she could handle herself and he casually walked away. Naraku was furious and he yanked Ichigo along and Kensei decided to stick around and keep an eye on the fucker known as Longshanks. Aeron Purcell really had no idea where she would go and he was freaking. Her people had developed such a deep connection through the nobles and it was a fragile thing as of yet and the three ekimmu men were upset as they phased out to the future era.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------
Her frere had secured her a crystal and she had focused. Very few knew of her penchant for this era and her four chaperons were flocking her as stood on the hills overlooking the very bustling city of Ancient Rome. Kameron was fond of Italy as was Chrestian but Quilin and Ryo snorted at the surroundings.

“I wish Ryo and Quilin to search outside of the city all the way to Ostia to see if they are serious enemies. Since Chrestian and I are used to these people; we shall accompany the queen.” Kameron commanded the two youngest frere.

“Thank the fucking kamis. Ewww.” Ryo snorted.

Qui had a sly smirk on his gorgeous as they each kissed their maker passionately and ported out together as they did their mission. Chrestian and Kameron smiled softly as they kept their senses high and Asuna had not been accurate on her focusing. She just wanted away from the damn drama. She stiffened when she felt an old adversary in the form of a bird of prey and her growling was winning her no friends.

“Senator Plinnius.” Asuna said in Latin and her tone was sarcastic.

“Senator?” The avian said incredulously.

“Damn it!” She cursed under her breath and realized she may have come back sooner than she intended.

“Who are you bitch?” Plinnius demanded with arms crossed and his white toga was edged in gold threads.

Kameron was suddenly in front of the bird and Chrestian behind him and she turned as she stared down the White Tailed eagle youkai.

“I am just an immortal like yourself sir. I have no interest in causing you issue or your tribe. However, if you cause me issue then my frere WILL defend me quite ardently. Who is the general of the Rhine?” Asuna demanded from her future enemy.

“He is an Ullpi. Why should you care?” The Italian youkai demanded.

“Because, I do. I shall be within Rome herself but I have nothing to do with your people nor do I want to.” She assured him.

Plinnius obviously did not trust but she looked at Chrestian and Kameron bowed at her unspoken wishes. She wanted him to set up a discreet residence. Chrestian ported with her and they appeared along the Rhine Delta in the Netherlands called Wageningen. Asuna had no idea what the Romans called it but she knew what the modern Dutch did so she used her memory of the area and she was rewarded with a Roman legion. Chrestian was fascinated as he was watching the infamous Romans near his homeland.

The Japanese demoness had her eyes closed and she was concentrating and a small smile played upon her lips.

“What do you feel my queen?” Chrestian asked curiously.

“Marcus.” She smiled.

“As in Emperor Trajan?” Her frere asked stunned.

“Hai. Exactly! I did not focus very well but oh well. I came back too far but we can observe and be away from the bull shit that is going on!” She growled softly.

“I should be MOST intrigued to see this famous emperor. He said to be one of the good ones.” Her blonde remade stated.

“He is truly amazing and you will see what I know when you see him.” His queen smirked slyly.

That intrigued Chrestian and the carefully masked and stalked the Roman legion. There was a fairly young and drop dead gorgeous Trajan in shiny bronze armor; the frere stared at his queen in complete shock and he was actually shaking.

“Muguruma! Does he know?” He asked stunned.

“He knows but does not remember. I screamed his name in passion as Kensei. Later on he put two and two together. He is a brilliant mortal and immortal. He is something is he not? He turned me down when I was a young onna.” She laughed softly.

“Is he mentally deranged?” Chrestian asked raising a brow.

“Oh he wanted me. I refused to rut a mortal. I was a snob then. Imagine that?” Asuna chuckled.

Her poor frère’s mind was blown and they were hushed as they spoke and neither was aware that they had been found by some of the legion and it was AWKWARD. Trajan was staring at a woman he had not seen in months since they had been in Dacia. She had just left him with a letter saying she was going to Egypt. She was now with what appeared a Norseman who had short golden blonde hair that curled softly in waves. His eyes were a pale green and he was impossibly tall with a square jaw that made him look so utterly handsome and beautiful at the same time. Trajan was seething with jealously but he shoved it down and made a VERY loud noise from his throat. Asuna whirled around and she had none of her tattoos on her face and he was stunned stupid.

“Asuna?” He asked in Russian.

“Marcus.” She whispered softly in Latin.

“You speak Latin perfectly now. How is this?” He asked indicating her frere.

“Marcus Trajanus this is my frere; he is a guardian if you will, and his name is Chrestian Orlovich.” Asuna said lifting her chin.

“He is Slavic? How can that be?” The Ullpi general asked surprised.

“Do not be dense Marcus! He carries my surname.” She rolled her eyes.

The Rhine general was taken aback and it was awkward for him considering his emotions. Chrestian bowed and he slipped silently away into the forest and Asuna was eye to eye with a younger Trajan.

“How long have I been gone for you Marcus?” She asked softly.

“Less than a year! You left with a letter; a fucking letter! I thought that you and I had become good friends at least.” Trajan actually snarled at her.

“Marcus what I am about to tell you will boggle your mind. The me you knew was me when I was four hundred years younger. I am over five centuries now.” Asuna said covering his hand softly.

“I believe it. I find it hard but I know about you. I am still furious with you!” He snapped.

Asuna sighed deeply and she turned her head and suddenly Marcus jerked her into his arms as his lips covered hers. Her response shocked him to his mortal core and her moaning growl was loud as her hands buried into his dark curled hair. There was a small bump in her belly and he was surprised as Marcus felt movement. She did not allow the kiss to stop and guided him backwards against a tree. The Roman general had to breathe and she breathed against his cheek and Marcus was sucking in air.

“Asuna?” He was surprised.

“You are correct. I should have come back. I also should have finished what was started in that tent.” She whispered.

“What brought this on?” Trajan asked shocked.

“We have history Marcus. We have so much history.” Asuna stated looking into his fair eyes.

“So what do we do?” The young Roman general demanded.

The woman of his heart and yes, his dreams and desires began to kiss him again passionately as his mind was full of insane desire. Their bodies were pressed together tightly and he just wanted to be out of his armor and strip the damn silks from her body.

“Hai Marcus. I need you too. I am a lamia. You need to know this.” She said nipping his lips.

“I knew you were some sort of blood drinker. Gods, I have wanted this. I love you.” Her mortal said in a husk.

“Your tent Marcus.” She whispered.

Marcus got up and pulled her along towards his command tent and she recognized Septimus. She bowed her head and the Tribune’s jaw dropped. Asuna’s silver hair was elaborately braided around her head and pearls and diamonds were seeded throughout. Her hanfu was a slim sheath with a slimmer outer robe in beaded lace. Her obi was a heavy silver satin and the rest was white, on her feet she wore simple silver satin slippers. Trajun had on a simple white tunic that came lower thigh and his highly polished bronze armor. There was a leather skirt that covered his tunic. His shin guards were also bronze that covered his sandals. His fingers were laced in hers and he gently pulled her inside.

Asuna began to undo his armor immediately and he was spellbound. Their eyes were locked and his hands began to undo her silks. He bared her to his gaze and his breath was taken but he felt so drawn to her and he could not explain it. His spread his hand over her belly and stared into her now blue eyes. He was shocked when he realized that she had indeed changed.

“What is this I am feeling? Your eyes?” Trajun asked shakily.

“They changed in a battle. I can explain it all later. What is it you feel Marcus?” She wanted to know.

“Unsure but your pregnant again. I feel some connection. Why should I feel connected?” He asked shocked.

“I will explain later. Do what we both wanted but what I was too afraid to do Marcus. I love you as much as you love me. You know I am lamia but know if I love you then you have all my devotion.” She whispered against his lips.

Shock was evident on his face and the passion and the love he had wanted from her was there. Trajun was confused but gave into his need and pent up love for this creature. The lovemaking took his breath away literally and he anticipated what she needed and liked. His blunt human teeth were leaving marks upon her lovely skin and her cries were leaving him crazier. There was a pressure in his chest and what felt upon his shoulders he could not explain. Marcus’s body finally gave out in a finale of glory and love; he had not realized he had felt so deeply but making the feeling caught him in the stomach and she was running her hands through his hair in their post passionate bliss.

“Asuna, I…am…that is I have no words.” He said hoarsely.

“My current life has been meant to always know you. I was to seek you because I will never leave you.” Asuna mumbled sleepily.

“I cannot understand.” Marcus stated dumbly.

“Only a beginning; mortal life is only a beginning and you are not a casual man.” She smiled softly.

“That man I saw; who is he?” He asked spooning her naked form.

“One of four frere; Chrestian is one of my remade. I took him from my enemy, Ayille and turned him to my side. The same with his elder brother Kameron. Lamia have queens if you will and turns out I am one. I killed my former grand mere and I absorbed her power. I also released a group of ancients known as ekimmu who ruled the lands in Briton and Gaul many eons ago. Turns out I am their reborn queen. My former self? A massive bitch!” She murmured sleepily.

“Do these ancient people follow you?” He asked surprised.

“Hai. I am her but she is not me. Thank the Kamis. No, I am Asuna Jing-Kurosaki now. Queen of the ekimmu people and some other outlying peoples. I am trying to restore order and stop my last two enemies. When I do, I may be able to live in peace.” She explained.

“So when did you lose the Orlovich in your name?” Marcus asked running fingers along her skin.

“Almost ten years ago for me. Mmmm Marcus that is perfect. My head frere Kameron has procured us a residence in Rome. I should like for you to ask Domitian if you could come home.” She said playing with his flat belly.

“He would flip.” He laughed deeply.

“I am not a normal onna but perhaps you should know that within my womb is your daughter.” Asuna said staring directly in his eyes.

His mouth dropped open and he was stunned stupid. Asuna gently shut his jaw and while it was Kensei who had fathered her pup; it was the same soul. She lay back with a satisfied smile upon her face and Trajun was dumbstruck as he jumped up and wrapped a toga around him. He sat at his desk and began to write the Emperor Domitian a letter. Her smile was sly but she could handle this. Now all she had to do was convince Plinnius that his death would occur if he did not leave her alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------Aeron was out of his mind as Gwent and Amras were huddled as they tried to figure out where their figurehead had gone to.

“You know where we could find out for certain but that would be opening a problem I do not want!” Aeron hissed.

“Gwydion. We go to Gwydion to feel her for certain and then we alert him that he has no control. No, I would rather the brat ice prince fuck his lovers and let us manage the government and the queen!” Amras snapped.

“Then what do you suggest?” Gwent snorted in return.

“She has some favorite eras in this life. Perhaps we just need to figure it out.” Her ekimmu lover said throwing up his hands.

“Thousands of years to sift through Aeron; I think it will be impossible. I suggest we bait the brat and use Fionn as the blame.” Amras suggested slyly.

They considered and the other two men nodded. Gwydion being her twin soul would zero in on her in two seconds flat. Aeron got a nasty smirk on his face and he knew exactly how he was going to pay back Fionn and he nodded to his fellow ekimmu. He phased out and he appeared in the modern era near Delphi, Greece. Gwydion Hammel was before Aeron Purcell so quickly and the brunette ekimmu actually bowed before him.

“My prince! I thought it prudent to inform you that your mate and our queen is missing. She and Fionn argued badly over issue with Bilae and her majesty left. Your younger brother threatened her with great harm.” The ekimmu noble boldly lied.

“Did he now? My, he gets bolder and bolder; I hear rumors that he has convinced himself that his brat is above mine.” Gwydion said narrowing his stunning blue eyes.

“That is rather bold is it not?” Aeron asked the angry ice prince.

“Come Purcell, what is your angle?” The eldest Hammel brother demanded.

“Only her majesty my prince; frankly the rest of your family nauseates me.” His grey eyes flicked over the blonde man disdainfully.

“At least you are honest.” Gwydion smirked and closed his eyes.

Aeron hated the blonde man and was sick to his stomach. Gwydion shut his eyes and for several moments the angelic looking ekimmu stood as he searched the plane of time for his split soul. A smile spread across his face and he held out his hand as a portal appeared.

“Come Purcell. I am actually going to observe.” The eldest Hammel prince smiled coldly.

Aeron nodded but he hated this man as much or more than Fionn. They both went through the tunnel through time and ended up in the mortal city of Rome. Gwydion phased out quickly and the ekimmu advisor followed the queen’s immense aura and he ended up at a lavish villa. There were Roman soldiers at the door and he bowed as he raised his head. The Romans looked at the seemingly ordinary man. Aeron knew Latin as he kept disdain from his face. He knew Gwydion was near so he stayed formal.

“My queen; Lady Jing is here, I am a member of her advisory council and I will speak with her majesty.” Aeron stated firmly.

“Lady Asuna you mean?” Septimus asked surprised.

“Yes.” The ekimmu said reigning in his irritation.

Septimus looked over the dark haired man whose hair was the color of walnut wood. His eyes were the same color of the sands of the Sahara Desert. He was chiseled in his features and his dark; all one length hair was braided to keep it tidy; that braid came between his shoulder blades. Aeron was wearing a white linen long tunic with a leather vest that was dark brown. The lacing was also dark brown and the hem of the leather hit his hip level. His wore leggings tucked into an old style of wrap around leather boots in the darkest of brown leather. His leggings were a lighter shade of brown and a heavy, wide belt wrapped around his natural waist.

The Roman centurion stepped aside and allowed him to enter the residence that Trajan’s lover had set up. It was said that she was carrying Marcus’s child and the young general was absolutely smitten for her. Septimus too was also quite taken with the most unusual woman who could beat any man he could send at her. Aeron followed the important man and he heard the gasp of his ruler as he bowed low before her. He was in a room known as a triniculum and there was a man with dark hair and hazel eyes that appeared bluer with his pale blue toga edged in silver that he wore. Asuna sat up on her settee and was just shocked.

“Your majesty! We have asked you to not just disappear like this!” Aeron said softly but he was angry.

“You forget yourself Aeron! I have all four of my frere with me and I am quite well I assure you!” She snapped.

“With Bilae running around and you in a vulnerable state; why did you leave when we could have protected you?” He hissed in anger and in Gaelic.

“Because I am sick of feeling like a prisoner Aeron; I am sick of the fucking spook of Longshanks, and I most certainly am sick of being stalked!” She snarled in return.

“Asuna who is this person?” Marcus demanded in Latin; concerned at her upset.

“Marcus Trajanus? This is one of my council members; he is Aeron Purcell of the ekimmu people.” Asuna inclined her head as she introduced the two men.

“Why are you yelling at your professed ruler sir?” Trajun demanded.

“Sir, I am speaking with my ruler and frankly, I do not give a fig who the hell you are or will be!” Aeron said in arrogance.

Asuna was in a blush colored stolla and a completely sheer veil was pinned in her hair. She looked completely stunning and the ancient clothing was reminiscent of Ancient daemon Celt fashions back in the golden age. Only the nobles and the royals had dressed as such but Aeron felt what a sucker punch to his gut must feel like. His queen’s hair was down and in deep waves and her markings were concealed.

“Marcus, I will return. I need speak with my advisor.” She said grabbing Aeron’s hand and she ported them out.

Asuna knew deep down that the only way to find her was Gwydion and she had not been TRYING to hide per say. So now she covered her aura and cut herself off to give her and Aeron privacy. She was truly stunned when the ekimmu noble snarled as his mouth was against hers and ravaged the tender flesh. After kissing her stupid for many minutes; he backed up and breathed hard.

“You tracked me down to do that?” Asuna demanded arching a brow.

“No! I tracked you down because I am truly concerned about your safety; as are the rest of your people. What truly has caused you to run away?” the walnut haired ekimmu asked with anger in his voice.

“I was afraid.” She admitted in a barely audible voice.

“Afraid?” He stammered shocked at her admission.

“Longshanks hollow is too powerful I am assuming because of Sanra. The fact that Bilae has approximately summated our location makes me ill indeed. I am not afraid of Bilae or Sanra straight on but of their tactics they employ and I WILL not lose my pups.” His queen admitted.

“The red dog daemon and the wolf spider especially.” Aeron observed.

“I love them all especially!” She growled.

“Asuna! My queen, I feel at times that I wish to continue on as one of your loves but I also know the ire the princes are. The fact is I have fallen in love with you.” Her councilman stated.

“I know Aeron and I love you but I also know that what I wish is being ignored by everyone. So take your self-recrimination and arrogance and buggar off.” The ekimmu queen said in annoyance.

“Like hell I will. Does that mortal know he is that creature known as Muguruma?” He demanded of her.

“Good Kamis how did you know that?” She demanded of him.

“I looked at him your majesty!” He snorted.

Asuna growled in anger and stalked back to Trajun. She was speaking in Latin and the younger version of Trajun was furious. He stared at Aeron as that anger was focused on this man.

“You! You are like her?” Trajun demanded.

“You know of demons mortal?” Aeron asked almost amused.

“Do not patronize me demon! I am quite aware that there are many demons and I have actually begun to recognize them in the empire.” The future shinigami snarled.

“Congratulations you are not a complete idiot. She is my ruler sir and I a noble amongst our people. She is loved and revered by us and I WILL protect my ruler.” The ekimmu said crossing his arms.

“Asuna, please return as soon as you can. I took a leave but I will not stay indefinitely. You came back to me!” Marcus said with a cold gaze.

She almost choked and she nodded. Aeron wanted to hit the arrogant mortal and he grabbed her arm. He made a portal and they walked through. Asuna had actually channeled it without his knowing and they were in Qinghai during her extreme youth in her first century.

“My lady? What did you do?” He asked shocked.

“Changed our destination! I will not be fodder for Bilae and Sanra or followed around by Gwydion! Now at this time; I rule this land.” Asuna said lifting her chin.

“How long have you been able to do such a feat?” Her nobleman asked stunned.

“Always. I have always been always to control the portal’s destination but not create them. I have not the yoki yet.” She shrugged.

He had never seen another ekimmu control the portaling abilities of another. She crossed her arms and Aeron was getting over his amazement at her power. Asuna’s body stiffened a little and she had a look of wonder cross her face.

“What now?” Her ekimmu lover demanded.

“Tanuki! I feel tanuki! I had forgotten that there was a village of them in Western Qinghai that was taiyoukai! The sort of chief’s name was Minzhe. Oh goodness that was so long ago!” She smiled brilliantly at the memory.

Aeron cupped her cheek and the smile made her features light up and she was beyond stunning. For the second; there was no worry or panic.

“My queen you look so brilliantly beautiful.” Aeron mumbled as his sand colored eyes were brilliant.

Asuna looked at him and she pressed his hand to her cheek and stared into his eyes deeply.

“You will give me a son. Do you understand?” She commanded in a passionate and commanding tone.

“Is that what my queen wishes truly?” Purcell asked as he closed the distance.

“Hai. Give me your son when I am ready after my pups are born. I will have no other Aeron. You will give me more ekimmu pups.” Asuna whispered as Aeron nipped at her lips gently.

Aeron gave up and he would do whatever she wanted. His hands were splayed across her cheeks as he made her look up at him and he was lost.

“What have I done?” He whispered almost in pain.

“What do you mean?” She asked him in a concerned whisper.

“I could never have loved you as her. I could never have felt such want. I would never have been willing to die for her.” He whispered and his lips commanded hers.

Asuna was in a wonder and Aeron was consummate passion and she was distantly aware of the feeling of tanuki and she reminded herself to check on the canid youkai at some point later. The intense consumption was overwhelming them both and she ported them to the Qinghai palace and her rooms within. He removed her Roman clothing slowly and the act of love making was shattering to the ekimmu noble. Tears fell down his face and she slept on her side as the depth of his feelings hit him. He quickly dressed in his linen tunic and his leggings only and he phased to the wilds in the valley below. Amras and Gwent appeared and they watched their closest friend and fellow council member.

“She was in ancient Rome during the life of the one known as Trajun. He is the mortal life of the shinigami person name Muguruma Kensei.” Aeron informed them.

“Intresting! Well actually that is not a bad place for her to be. We need to surround the era with our own warriors loyal to us and not Fionn. Can we do as such? Who is commanding our forces?” Gwent asked.

“Pryderi Jernigan is loyal to us and to us only. He has sworn his battle axe and his blood in defense of the queen and her new rule.” Amras whispered softly.

Pryderi Jernigan was a mighty warrior in his own right and he could fight on par with Fionn. The fierce warrior depended upon his psionic abilities and his superior shape shifting abilities. It was said the ekimmu of Thunder and lightning hated him with a passion born of jealousy and more and Jernigan had his own following that were loyal. Fionn led the “royal” forces and Pryderi led the common and lower nobles’ sons who were warriors.

“Get Pryderi and I want him introduced to the queen immediately. I will circumvent both Gwydion and Fionn now!” The dark haired council member stated in command.

His two close friends nodded and the phased out. Aeron returned to his queen’s side and he slipped into the bed and held her. He let his hand press to her belly and he felt the life in her womb. Jealousy of the non-ekimmu men ate him up and he knew how much she loved those creatures but he had to adapt. It was a brave new world and they had to adapt or die.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------
Amren Kindrick and Gwent Caleb stood before Pryderi Jernigan and the two very rich and very high ranking noble men were here with an incredible proposition. Pryderi listened and his chiseled mouth curved into a wicked smile as he heard what they wanted and where they wanted him to go.

“You want me to usurp the power and rights of Fionn Hammel as the lead warrior of our people?” Pryderi asked almost amused.

“In a few short words; yes! He has become lazy in his duties to our queen and our people. Our young queen is nothing like her previous incarnation.” Amren stated crossing his arms.

“I have seen her from afar. She is actually much more beautiful this life do you not think? You want me to take on my nemesis and possibly cause a rift and civil war with the princes?” The warrior demanded again.

“Yes, yes Pryderi if you must put it that way! Yes! They are worthless and all of us are ready to die for her. You would too if you met her.” Gwent stated in a cold voice.

“Oh I shall do so Kindrick and Caleb. Prince Fionn is no friend of mine nor is Prince Gwydion; I do admit to having a fascination for our new queen however. I go against the princes out of sheer pleasure of it. Going against Bilae and gutting him is pure sport.” He said with an evil smile.

Pryderi stood up and he was a tall, lean man. His muscle was hard and compact underneath his green leather tunic and leggings with dark brown boots. His attached his axe to his back and his pale green eyes blinked as a slight wind blew through his wavy, layered black hair that came to his shoulders. He had a small villa built on Inujima and he was quite at home on the island. He was intensely interested in meeting the new queen who had freed them from their agony in Terre de Brume and then set them up in a new life. Amren made the portal and Gwent as well as Pryderi followed through.

They appeared in a lush land and they were inside an Asian palace that was huge and sprawling. It was both simple and elegant in its beauty. Pryderi was mildly curious and he did not feel her aura. Asuna had come from a side hallway and she was wearing a loose, long shift that came to the floor in a semi-sheer black silk that belted under her breasts. Her silver hair was down and deeply waved to her hips. Aeron Purcell was beside her in his white tunic and brown leggings and boots. Asuna was barefoot at the moment and her two council members whirled around and bowed low and Pryderi got a good look at the reborn queen. He went to his knee and bowed his head with respect. His heart also pounded like thunder in his chest and it was unreal the vision she presented.

“I should know you. I have you in my memory but I cannot place your name. You wield an axe and you are unusual even amongst ekimmu. You are known as the trickster.” She said as if in a trance.

“Very correct my queen. I am Pryderi Jernigan and I am a fierce warrior in your majesty’s army.” He said smoothly.

“Fionn mistrusted your power. Why?” Asuna asked raising a brow.

“Prince Fionn does not like anyone who questions his motives and commands. I did both.” Pryderi said shrugging and honestly.

“What has brought you here Sir Pryderi?” She asked softly.

“Your privy council wishes me to lead your interests against Bilae when you cannot lift your blade. You carry life my queen; that is your status as a goddess and such a status you are. I am your blade as you give life.” Jernigan whispered running fingers along her distended belly.

A shiver ran down her spine and Asuna was shocked at what her privy council was doing. She was dividing Fionn and Gwydion away from the rest of their people and they were doing their own thing. This man exuded strength in of himself and she found herself nodding and Aeron kept a firm hand on her shoulder. Pryderi was fascinated by this queen’s life but the Privy Council was entrenched in guarding her as closely as her frere were. He kept his smile to himself and he would route Fionn and Prince Gwydion by taking on Bilae.

“Would your majesty trust this warrior to lead your army for now and bring us into cohesion and one force? Allow me to route Bilae and deliver him a defeat.” He smiled as he watched her with his amazing green eyes.

“That would be perfect Sir Pryderi. Could you do so and make that witch Sanra pay as well?” Asuna asked with hate in her eyes.

“I cannot guarantee their deaths yet majesty but I will promise that I shall deliver them a defeat so that your birth of these babes will be smooth and safe. I swear to you on my life.” He bowed deeply.

Her eyes were red and she nodded to the man she did not know but she could feel his intents. He was a man to make things happen; Asuna knew things were fixing to suddenly happen concerning Bilae, Sanra, Fionn, and Gwydion. Hai things were fixing to blow wide open and her smile had a tinge of nastiness to it. Asuna was Japanese this life after all and revenge was about honor and her honor demanded that all of the above pay.

“Do your well Sir Pryderi.” Asuna whispered.

The ekimmu trickster bowed deeply and he slowly phased out as he did so. Aeron wrapped his arms around her middle and her frere came forth as her privy council stood by in her Qinghai palace to hear word of the newest threat to Bilae and Sanra began a campaign of terror.