Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Hell Breaks Loose ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.







Hell Breaks Loose





A/n:  Some history of Hueco Mundo is shed as a species beginning is shed light to as well as another species of youkai is exposed out of Leth’Evana as Sanra again ups the stakes to release the curse on her. She lets loose evil upon the present era in a bid for freedom and Bilae comes up with a plan of his own as well. Maec’s own family history is ripped wide open as the current family of the tr’Awnhi clan is revealed as he makes a bid to have his two from his second. Ekimmu clash with deadly results as politics in each plane yield much. Thank you for reading and this is an extra-long chapter. I hope you enjoy and please let me know your thoughts! AMD <3







It was seemingly always twilight in this place called Hueco Mundo by some; but their people called it Bremmiaphere, it literally translated as Phantom Nexus. They were what they were and they were creatures who straddled two realms; a realm that required them to produce their form by their own power and Bremmiaphere; where the very air gave their forms substance. They shared this realm with several species but they knew they were superior. They were the intended ones. They were the all-powerful ones. They were the Cherra but to the outsiders; they became known as the Shouten.

The Cherra were all originally living in one place in the central part of Bremmiaphere; but as their numbers increased, their need for land did as well. They began to spread out and spread they did. Some even became brave to see the other realm that contained creatures that could be fed from. One did not even have to become solid to feed from these beings and it soon became the norm for Cherra to slip into the solid realm and feed from the solid ones as they referred to them. In the beginning they had chieftains of small tribes who would meet for bigger matters. As time passed it became apparent that these tribes had begun to take on different appearances even in Bremmiaphere. Soon the chiefs became clan leaders and the five great clans were born; the Sahen, the Koval, the Besud, the Jings, and the tr’Awnhi. The tr’Awnhi from the homelands and they were powerful. They were warriors and they were fearsome in their abilities to tame their enemies. Clan tr’Awnhi became the dominant one and soon enough; they were the royalty of the Cherra. The first chief of Clan tr’Awnhi was Enlil tr’Awnhi and his legacy was to bring the five clans together in Astana. Enlil was assassinated by one of his own sons who vied for power but then that son was put down by the second son; Rimush tr’Awnhi. These internal clan battles stayed normal and lasted for several hundred years for the Cherra. Rimush worked to keep the battles contained and he is considered by many as one of the first true kings of the Cherra.

There were other creatures in the other realm as well that were dangerous to the Cherra. Rimush realized that his kind should stay away from these beasts known as empusae and Ramanga. They were a deadly form of life for his people and he forbid phasing into the solid realm. His people did it anyway; the solid ones were that delicious but there were clashes with these other beings and Cherra would go missing and dead. Rimush had three wives and he had many sons but one beloved of him; his name was Naram.

Rimush was killed in battle with Clan Jing and Naram would never forgive the Mongolian Cherra. His policy was to join the clans and he wanted no more fighting. He went to war to unite all the Cherra under Clan tr’Awnhi as the leading family. It took Naram two hundred fifty six cycles in Bremmiaphere to achieve his dream. Naram was crowned king of the Cherra when he was four hundred seven cycles. He was considered terribly young but very brave, powerful, and cunning man to have united his people. The question the Cherra asked themselves; could he keep it going? Would Clan tr’Awnhi always stay the ruling house?

Naram was supervising the building of a castle in Astana; and one in Almaty and another in Balkash. They would give him strategic positions in which to move if he needed to move against the other clans if they were in rebellion as they had a tendency to be. He sighed and his long frame held too much tension. His skin held a golden cast to it that he noticed his clan did but they were dusky pale underneath and their veins showed underneath. His hair was medium brown and it was long; it came past his shoulder blades. His crème colored bottoms were made of rough linen like material it was wrapped with black cords around his ankles and knees. His shirt was leather and sleeveless and he wore a bright red woven scarf as a belt around his waist. Red was the color of life and of royalty. He wore a band of red around the crown of his head. Naram also wore a fur that would have been from the “solid realm” and so it was quite valuable. He was busy reading the clay tablets and he instructing his builders that he did not notice the beautiful creature that was standing farther behind him. Someone cleared their throat and Naram looked behind him and there was a female Cherra with fairer skin than himself but she had brown hair that was braided on both sides of her face and she wore a short conical chainmail head piece that had coins and beads strewn throughout the gorgeous piece. Naram was dry throated and he stared at this female and she moved forward and bowed low before the undisputed king of the Cherra.

“Who are you?” Naram asked unable to think beyond her beauty.

Her hair was slightly darker brown than his and her eyes were almond in shape that spoke of her Asian heritage but her eyes were green and brown mixed. Her nose was small and pert and her lips full like petals. She had a tiny mark above her lips and Naram knew he was staring but the women of his clan did not look like this.

“Your majesty; I am Tahalan Sahen.” She spoke softly and her eyes downcast.

“Please rise Tahalan. What brings you to Astana? We are at peace with the Sahen.” He said confused.

“My father is the clan leader my king. He knows your majesty is not married and he wishes to tie our clans forever. It is my father’s wish that you will foster me and perhaps find me tolerable.” The well-spoken young woman stated meeting Naram in the eyes.

The young king’s mind was going a mile a minute and this was just not done. One did not marry outside of one’s clan and it would be considered a sin. The idea of seeing this creature as his was doing things to his brain that he could not unthink.

“You will stay at our castle as the Great Sahen has requested as our guest Princess Tahalan. Please.” Naram said holding out his hand to the unfinished castle.

She bowed and she rose as she walked by him in her red robes. She smelled of the flowers of the other realm known as roses and his brain was shutting down. He looked at his brother and advisor and he had to flee. Abisare followed Naram to the deserts to hunt hollows and the young king was feeding deeply and his eyes were silver. Their family’s eyes would change to silver when highly emotional.

“Quite a political move is it not Naram? To give you such a creature? Can such a beauty be true?” Abisare asked.

His elder brother and king threw the dying hollow away and blood stained his chin and he stalked forward and he was sucking in his breath.

“I have never seen another Cherra woman like her! Have our peoples changed so much?” Naram asked shocked.

“Naram since the clans split long ago; there are many differences now. Our empire is vast and the clans each have their own appearance. You cannot take that woman. You know it is not done!” His brother implored him.

“Who says? Who says I cannot have her? I am the king of this empire! If the Clan Sahen wishes closer relations than why should I not have her?” His king demanded.

“Brother take her, bed her but marry her? NO! Your queen must be of tr’Awnhi blood. You know this.” Abisare stated horrified.

“I am king! I will do as I wish. If I want her to be my queen then queen she shall be. She is already a princess of the Sahen. No, I want her.” The young king said with his silver eyes.

Abisare watched as Naram phase out and he was terrified. He had no idea what to expect with his brother going to defy convention.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------   &nbs p;  
Naram was in his unfinished castle and he was watching Tahalan brushing out her hair and she became aware that she was being watched. She stared in the looking glass and continued to draw the brush through it and the king was captivated.

“Your majesty sees something displeasing perhaps?” Tahalan asked softly.

“No Lady Tahalan. The idea that your father is dangling you in front of me. I wonder at his motives.” Naram stated honestly.

“It was my idea.” She said still looking in the glass.

“Pardon me?” The young king sputtered.

“I saw you in Sahen lands majesty. I begged my father to contrive a reason to send me here. I am Sahen and I know.” She said looking back.

“Know what Lady Tahalan?” Her king asked transfixed.

“My perfect soul.” The Sahen princess said standing and she turned.

Her gown was sheer and black and Naram was trying to see reason but he could not. She pressed such a warm hand to his smooth cheek and she met his dark brown eyes. He made a guttural snarl and jerked her to him. He could not remember ever wanting a woman like this and the madness was consuming him. The young tr’Awnhi king ended up laying the Sahen woman back and his lips were everywhere. She was speaking a different language and he realized his people really were varied. He did everything that their gods gave them and she was breathless and moaning in ecstasy and Naram was aching in soul and body.

“You are scared.” She whispered.

“Queens are supposed to be tr’Awnhi.” He said looking away.

“Did I ask to be your queen?” Tahalan said.

Naram stared at the beauty under him and he was stupefied. His heart made the decision that no one would do and he took her as he said their marriage rights. He spoke the ancient tongue of their people as he melded their souls and lives. He lay beside her and she was surprised at what he had done and he stared at her breasts as his fingers ran down her belly.

“What my king?” His now wife asked.

“Imagining your belly full with my son. Imagining your breasts getting full for him.” He smirked.

“I could also give you daughters.” Tahalan said lightly.

“Oh yes daughters are well as well. They are meant to be pampered and spoiled. Now you must give me a son or two. Perhaps ten?” Naram asked his beautiful mate and wife.

“I will give my love and king as many as he wishes.” She grinned.

“Perfect woman. You are my soul.” He spoke with such deep reverence and passion.

“I knew it when I saw you majesty.” His princess said as she accepted his kiss.

Naram could not stay away from his new partner and he was very obviously in love. To calm his own clan; he was forced to marry one of his own clan members. He only took her once to cement the “marriage” but all knew who Queen Tahalan was. She was at his side for every function and every state dinner. Naram would fly into rages without his queen by his side and there she stayed.

Her first child was a son but he did not live a month. Naram was devastated but he soon would see his queen bear his heir. Soon the Astana castle had to be expanded as Tahalan tr’Awnhi bore King Naram more than twenty seven children. The tr’Awnhi woman never bore one. Naram’s heir was Ganek and he was powerful in his own right but Naram worried over his eldest son. Something was off sometimes in his son. His eyes would look hollow at times. His son was shown much love as were all his children and Tahalan was his life. When she was trying to give birth to their last child; it would be her twenty eighth, his doctors said she would not make it. Naram was losing his mind. She called her husband into her birth chamber and her cheeks were stained with blood.

“Naram? Naram my beloved! Do it. Separate us.” She spoke weakly.

“I cannot live if you do not!!” The king wept as his wife lay dying.

His own son Ganek stood by and hatred poured from his soul and he stared at his father in anger.

“Do it father! It is the least you can do for her!” Ganek snarled.

“How dare you! Who is king and who is my son?” Naram demanded.

“You killed my mother! Separate yourself you spineless bastard!” His child snarled at him.

Tahalan’s hand was grabbed by Ganek and her eldest son wept bitterly as he stared down at the woman who had given him life.

“Do not hate your father Ganek! We have loved so deeply these centuries. I love you and your siblings so much.” His mother spoke weakly.

“You are not a fucking brood mare mother! You are the queen of our people; not some slut to bear the king another brat!” The heir roared.

“Ganek!” Naram roared in anger.

“Separate yourself from her father so I can kill you myself. You bastard. I will never forgive you for having killed my mother!” Ganek stated as he kissed his mother’s head and he left.

Tahalan gasped in sobs that were taking her life faster and one of the mages of the “old ways” was there. She nodded and she felt them enter her heart and she choked up blood and she saw them chant and Naram at first refused to drink his wife’s blood but she took his hand and her eyes were turning white. She said; please in Russian. Naram downed the blood and he fell to the bedside and sobbed as his wife and queen passed on with their unborn daughter.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------    
Ganek played with his obsidian dagger and his anger was not cooling. His mother’s body was installed in the tr’Awnhi cemetery as his siblings wept. He had one sibling he was close to and his name was Kilim. Kilim was the fourth born and they both felt that their father had killed their gentle but frail mother.

“If I did not want to kill him myself and cut off his cock; then he should have died with her!” Ganek complained to Kilim.

“He is the rightful king Ganek.” His younger brother said calmly.

“Have you known a better woman? What female have you known who has born his madness and rantings? What woman have you seen that was not mewling and worthless? No! No! Our mother was powerful but kept it hidden because of this fucking clan. She kept herself calm and perfection. That bastard murdered a saint!” He raved.

“No Ganek. I have not known a better woman. The women of this clan are disgusting in my opinion. He is however our father.” Kilim said calmly.

“No for long.” The eldest said as he walked past his younger brother.

“Ganek! Ganek! This is madness!” His younger sibling stated.

“Then stay out of my way Kilim; for he is a dead man.” The heir to the throne said as he stormed off.

Kilim was shocked and what Ganek was planning was treason. It was almost wretched except the doctors had told their father that their mother could not handle another babe. He HAD another wife and Kilim lifted his chin and his mixed brown eyes held anger too. His mother had been an angel in this family and Ganek had worshipped her. The eldest was a renowned warrior and very blood thirsty but he was as gentle as they came when it came to Tahalan tr’Awnhi. With her gone; he could see his brother going insane.

Ganek entered the royal bedroom and he was wearing his typical black leather pants, boots, and a black linen shirt. His hair was actually black and his eyes were mixed green-golden brown like most of Tahalan’s children and he stared at his father in a chair staring at the scenery of Astana.

“What Ganek? Still blaming me for her death? You think I wished her death?” His father demanded without looking.

“Why was the baby dead?” Ganek demanded.

“Some sort of mutation. Her hair was nearly white and she looked nothing like us. The doctors said your mother’s womb was actually burnt.” Naram choked on what he said.

“What?” His heir said horrified.

“You have no idea what this void feels like.” His sire said in anguish.

“I would never be so foolish as to tie myself to one woman. Mother was the only female worth anything. The rest are things.” His heir said coldly.

Naram looked at his son and he saw the unnatural adoration that the son had had for his mother.

“How can you think I could touch another woman after what I shared with your mother?” Naram demanded.

“A fuck is a fuck father. The dynasty is more than provided for! You have seen to it quite well I assure you! Mother was strong in spirit but not in body. How could you?” Ganek snarled.

“She was my wife and bound!” His king said hissing as his eyes bleed silver.

“She was my mother! You, you are just nothing.” His heir’s eye changed to an odd mix of what a hollow would look.

Ganek slashed with his dagger and his father hissed in pain. Haram felt his own energies sluggish as his son slashed him several times.

“Like this father? I have been quite the student of the mages. You depend on them and I shall depend upon myself. Your time is over.” His son said kneeling by his bloody body.

“You seriously think the clan will recognize you after they know you murdered me?” Haram gasped in pain.

“Who says they will find anything of you? Oh you did not expect that there would be evidence did you? I am smarter than you Father.” Ganek smirked a cold, cruel smile.

“You are evil!” The dying king gasped.

“Oh la te da. You killed my mother and you call me evil. Fuck you to hell Naram tr’Awnhi.” He said slashing his throat.

Ganek kicked his father’s body for good measure and released his rage. He produced kohl and drew the equation that would destroy his father’s body and spirit forever. The now king of the Cherra did the mage’s chant and he released the ashes to the twilight. He would let them think his father had gone mad and let them declare him king. It would take some time but what did one have when you were Cherra?”
-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------   < br> Ganek was disturbed by the news of his baby sister’s abnormalities and he was shocked when he was king for only two short years when an actual babe was born with the exact same traits as the babe that had killed his beloved mother. The child was born into the Sahen clan and he had brought before him and the child was small and his people were terrified. His eyes looked over the creature and it was actually beautiful but its presence was radiant.

“My king he shimmers in and out.” The father of the child said in fear.

“These things are not natural. Kill it.” Ganek said with a cold voice.

“Your majesty! He is just a tiny babe! He is no harm!” A Sahen woman cried.

Ganek turned his cold stare at the whining female and he was furious. He stood up and he slit the infant’s throat himself. The woman fell to her knees and began to scream as he walked down the throne and he hissed to Kilim.

“One of those things killed our mother. I want a survey of the empire and I want to know how many of the abjurations are being born!” Ganek commanded.

“As you command my king!” His brother bowed.

People feared Ganek and he did not care. They feared power and he had killed the remaining mages so that he was the only one to know the “old ways”. He could not have an uprising against him now could he?
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------    &n bsp; 

Asuna was in the Astana palace and Maec had hit Soul Society through Pryderi. Seeval had gone beside the ekimmu warrior and the Tomoshibi were no longer in Seagaia. The Shouten king was shaking in rage and utter fury. Laes had been horrified at what little Nanami had done but in hindsight it seemed as if they should have seen it. The doctor daughter of Queen Isha had come into her own and she was no pushover. No, Hasegawa Nanami was a force to be reckoned with and she boldly showed up at her job at the hospital and she was in her scrubs as she was charting. Laes tr’Awnhi phased in and she looked up and glared at him.

“You have made my father hate you. Do you seriously think it wise to be accessible?” He demanded of her.

“What your father feels for me is really not my problem anymore. I will go where I want and when I want. While MY mother may be his wife; I am no longer that to him. I told him that I never wanted a Shouten spouse but my life got rearranged because of your fucking psychopath aunt. I followed my hormones and allowed good sense to flit away Laes. Seriously those babes were my justice for having to suffer at her hands.” Nanami growled at the Shouten prince.

“You actually fell for my father!” Laes said bitterly.

“It is called the Nightingale Effect, Laes. He was there for me and “nursed” me back to sanity after I lost the twins and split with my mates. I fell for an ideal and frankly; you and he favor. I was madly in love with you. I would never have infringed upon my Haha’s mate and it was beyond wrong what happened and frankly; do you not think that it is wiser if Selene and Adellum are raised elsewhere?” The now Tomoshibi onna demanded.

“Why could you not hear me out Nanami? Why could you not allow me to have made a mistake? Are you perfect? Is your Tomoshibi perfect?” The young prince demanded in anger.

“No! I am far from perfect and Kaisei is not perfect either but he did not abandon me. He was plotting how to get me away from your sire!” She growled.

“Yet you take his surname and you could not take mine. Because of what reason; please! Do explain that!” He demanded from her.

“I love him and that is all I need explain.” Nanami hissed.

“You said you were madly in love with me and yet you could not allow me to have made a mistake and you also denied me the right of attempting to avenge the death of my babe! Really Nanami; why is the situation that you found yourself in so deplorable?” Laes demanded.

“What do you want for me Laes? I languished alone. I was so damn alone and hai; I was an ass!” She said looking away and bloody tears fell down her face.

“You are still empusae even though you are Tomoshibi. You are now doubly blood drinker! You will need more than just the light wraith. You have incited the most powerful Shouten king’s ire and could not look past what my aunt’s hex did!” He stated in fury.

“Damn you!” She said in despair and anger.

Laes was a bit shocked at her words and she closed the distance between them. He could feel her natural heat now but it only added to his ardor. The light wraiths should never have been separated from the empire in his opinion; but their leader was a bastard of the worst sort.

“I wanted him. I wanted our son so badly. You could not work with me about Jao.” She whispered in worsening anguish.

“This time has made me pragmatic. You are succubus and you would have killed one. I love you Nanami. I know my father does as well but his love for your mother will always take precedence except perhaps their children together; but I love you. I really do and I shall continue for always. I would beg you to allow me the chance to make everything up to you…” Laes was saying.

“Shut up! Shut up now! You will become your father’s enemy.” Nanami whispered as the blood flowed freely from her eyes.

“He was my enemy the second he allowed himself to covet you. I will become Hasegawa Kaisei’s best friend if you allow your heart to love me again.” He whispered wiping her tears.

“Laes speak plainly.” She began to weep.

“If you can take his name; then I shall take yours if you please.” He spoke wrapping his arms around her waist.

“No. No Laes. I feel your feelings but do you speak truly? Do not play me!” She cried.

“You have married Kaisei in their traditions and their gods; then make me your husband in ours.” Laes asked holding her face in his warm hands.

“Is there any way to stop the anger between Kaimei and Maec?” Nanami asked as she stared deeply into his warm brown eyes.

“We can think on it but Nanami; I want to be selfish. I want to bask in you and love you.” He said pulling her very closely to his lips.

Her body was shaking and her lips melded against the young wraith prince’s luscious, soft flesh of his mouth. Laes’s ebony tresses were still long and done in braids that he kept pulled up in a ponytail. Nanami’s skin seemed to have a glow about it and her black eyes were brilliant like onyx. Her silver hair was waved and came to her bottom now. The uniting of their sensitive flesh was getting extreme and blood dripped slowly from the corner of their lock and it was passion. Laes forced himself gently pulling away and he was breathing harshly.

“We are all wraiths. We will help to find an end to this situation. I love you Nanami. I will always love you.” He whispered softly.

“I love you too. I am sorry. I am so sorry.” His doctor wept as he held her in his arms.

“You could allow Selene and Adellum to visit their father. That would ease some hostility. Here on the living plane.” He suggested brushing her silver hair off of her forehead.

“They cannot be in Hueco Mundo anymore. I am not sorry for that.” Nanami said softly.

“My sire is going to start war Nanami. There have been incursions into the Seireitei already!” He exclaimed emphatically.

“My mother is his queen and should have his children. He will not have mine.” She growled harshly.

“I will go into Astana and see what is going on Nanami. My love; please do not be rash.” Laes begged.

“Fine. For now I shall not.” The young Tomoshibi-empusae said crossing her arms.

Laes phased out and Nanami went back to doing her charting. Maec had been pretty well exclusively staying in Hueco Mundo but he had been told that the little doctor was in the hospital and he phased in. Nanami stiffened when she felt the overwhelming and powerful aura of the most powerful Shouten; Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi. She met his at the moment silver gaze and she kept it steady. She made certain that she did not appear afraid and his arms were crossed over a black suede tunic embroidered with heavy gold in a Central Asian pattern and his trousers were leather in black as well tucked into highly polished knee boots; reminiscent of the eighteenth century. His abundant espresso colored tresses were elaborately pulled back with some braids and gold beading. Maec’s ears were pierced many times and Nanami knew without a doubt that his body had many piercings in several places. She made herself keep her lust down and she had lied; she did love him, she just refused to be a slut any longer. Maec had also wounded her beyond reckoning when he had just thrown her to the side the way he had. His eyes wandered her form and the aura of her had only increased in strength. His fierce little doctor was not even attempting to hide the Tomoshibi aura within her.

“Well considering what you have started; you have balls stepping out of that plane. I applaud your bravery Nanami.” He said in a cold voice.

“Do not stand there affronted your majesty! You have my mother; your Queen Isha and a newborn son in Haryk. What are my two children in the grand scheme of things sir? They are from a minor persona in your life and not worthy of your time since they are not from my haha! I cannot apologize enough for leaning on you in my near insanity.” Nanami spoke in a stern voice.

“My little doctor you have become quite the cold fish. When we created Selene and Adellum you were not so frigid!” Maec said in scalding voice.

“Hormones were run amok. You are an excellent lover your majesty but practice does make perfect.” She snorted in return.

Maec was so incensed that he pinned her against the wall and his anger was almost a visible thing.

“Is it true that you caused my haha to abort Kaimei’s babes?” His technically second wife asked him in anger.

“She was not ready to bear young so soon after giving birth and most certainly NOT to a fucking Tomoshibi! Is this pregnancy not taxing you little one?” He demanded in fury.

Part of him wanted to kill her for taking his children away from him but to feel her so close and to feel the aura of the Tomoshibi; it was making him mad with fury and jealously. Isha had no objections to his taking back what he ordained his and since she was now a wraith; he suddenly felt nothing wrong in lording over her. Maec’s fangs were in her juncture and she was gasping in shock. Maec fed from her and she was a delicacy now being a fucking light wraith. His little doctor was horrified and shocked when it hit her that he had worked her scrub bottoms down and freed himself. The young woman was shaking to her foundations and he was angry; so very angry.

“Mine Nanami. You are mine just as Isha is mine. No, I will never give up your mother but in the same breath I will never give you up either. You belong to me and if I wish to partake of my other wife than I shall. I will not exact my revenge on the Tomoshibi by harming your babe but I shall use the old ways to undo what they have done to MY children.” He said with vehemence.

“I would have to have to want to be with you Maec; do you really wish an unwilling partner?” She demanded.

“You really wish to tell me you are so unwilling Nanami? Really?” He murmured angrily but there was lust in his voice.

“I want free of the effects of that bitch’s hex! I want to be free to make my own decisions. My children are mine and you need to figure out that you have a wife in my mother!” She snarled at him.

“Your mother is perfection but then so are you.” He growled heavily and his eyes were that scary silver.

“Oh Kamis! Ungh!” She groaned out as he slipped up into her.

“Already wet my wife? You are already dripping for me. You lie! You lie when you say you do not want me. Laes was here was he? What did my son want hmm?” He demanded as he made her look at him.

“To beg me to not be stupid and cause all-out war with you.” Nanami breathed through the incredible pressure he created in her loins.

“Well perhaps there is hope for my son yet! He stupidly threw you away for a name and then I suspect intends to usurp my rights to our children.” Maec growled in a dangerous way.

“Cannot handle the competition?” She smarted off to him.

Maec snarled in hatred and her face was impassive. The truth was she did love him. She was absolutely mad about him but he had thrown her away. She had told him after her mother’s rape that she could not handle being thrown away AGAIN. Nanami had not shielded and Maec heard her mind. Anger and self-loathing tore him up and he sighed as he jerked away from her.

“I failed you. I know I did. I love Isha too much to lose her.” He said in a harsh voice.

“The Kamis know we all know that your majesty! You made her choose between you and Kaimei and boy, she chose you!” His second wife glared.

“I cannot justify my cowardice in getting her forgiveness but I could not lose her. She also knew I loved you deeply.” He said clutching a chair in her office.

“I told you Maec; I would break. You were just the last one to throw a stone to shatter me.” Nanami said choking.

“Nothing I say or do will convince you of my feelings or anything.” He said with an empty tone.

“Not really sir. Kaisei loves me and my children are in a safe place. I believe him; I do but I am now waiting for another shoe to drop. I have only to solidify my positions.” She said lifting her chin.

“What do you mean?” He demanded narrowing his silver orbs.

“Wraiths that you can never touch; you cannot reach them ever and they feel the Shouten have gone too far in regards to me. I needed to be Tomoshibi to go further but hey; no problem.”  His wife said cryptically.

“What wraith group is there that I cannot reach? Seriously Nanami?” He said coldly.

“You have my Haha back completely and you have her womb back. Lose mine. I begged you and believed in you. You are no different Maec and I am not being controlled by Astana any longer. Selene and Adellum will be able to traverse into this plane within a few months. Give me time and we will work out a proper arrangement. You lost me the day you threw me away. The man that sired Selene and Adellum was the man I wanted for the rest of my life. I lost him. I am used to it. Now will you please leave? I lied to Laes but I do intend to carry through with a shared custody of our children.” She said as the tears fell down her face and Maec actually felt crushed.

“Keep your word. I have no idea how Tomoshibi babes are going to be able to be able to stay corporeal but…” He started and then he stared at her.

“What?” She demanded from him.

“These wraiths I cannot reach. You had to be a wraith to be changed!” He accused of her.

“Oh you’re quick.” She sneered.

“I will find them and tear them apart!” Maec threatened.

“Toivo said you would say something like that. Try! They were albino Shouten and learned how to hide away from your wacko daddy. I am making a way for Adellum and Selene to be with you AND me. Go away.” She hissed.

Maec slowly phased out and he had no clue that there was yet ANOTHER clan and he was shaking in rage. Isha was in support of his connection to Nanami and he went to his queen who was nursing their youngest son.

“She intends to share custody of Selene and Adellum with me but only after a few months. She is beyond brilliant I will grant you. There is yet another lost clan I have no idea about.” He raged softly.

“My guess would be the Alv. I have never seen one and was told about them by Hyoga; he was Lord Kenomaru and Menomaru’s sire.” Asuna shrugged.

“Isha; I love her. I know I should not have…” He started to say and his beloved queen looked deeply into his eyes.

“Maec! Who is your first wife? Who are you bound to? You had a right to feel the way you did. I had been neglecting and taking you for granted. How can you not love Nami? She IS precious and brilliant. I would rather she be here than away from our family.” His queen said in a passionate diatribe.

“By the ancients; I do not deserve you. I do not deserve her.” He said as he kissed her passionately.

Maec was troubled by this Alv Clan and he later called on his grandson Soren and the halfling Shouten had become close to him after his sanity had been restored. Isha was sleeping and she was very pregnant at the moment and he was helping to shield it from some of her other more dominant mates. The ekimmu council met her here in Astana or Almaty for the moment and he should hate himself for having killed Kaimei’s brats but he did not. Isha and he had spoken at length and he knew deep in her heart; she loved him with more depth than Kaimei. Now she was resting and giving her body a break. Naraku and Maec were working closely together at the moment because the halfling saw Nanami as his child as well and he was furious that the fucking Tomoshibi stole his baby. Maec was now in the inner circle and he found he liked the position just fine.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------     ;      
Sanra was reclining in small castle near Dover in England in the 13th century and still she was cursed. Bilae had been unable to do a damned thing right and she had wondered how the man had taken down the ekimmu pantheon to begin with. She knew Ayille had been much smarter in her younger years and age degraded her intelligence. The Tomoshibi looking Shouten stood and looked out her window and she was angry in every pore that her own beloved child had betrayed her. Chanak had been the only child she had loved and she had changed her plans for him. Now she just intended terrible death for many. There was a circle in Leth`Evana that she needed to get to and another one in Ireland. It was dangerous and she knew they knew of them now too. She still had allies in this future and she did have the fenrir as well. She was told by Bilae that the reborn Macha was just like them and she pondered deeply. The fenrir were from the Northern most areas of Leth’Evana and every once in a while in the corporeal plane. The blonde witch smiled and she decided that it was high time for her enemies to meet another group of her allies.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------   
Pry deri was sharpening his ax and Asuna was standing in front of him. The council was very clear and he was to protect her and the unborn ekimmu in her belly at all costs. Aeron Purcell had married her in a Celtic ceremony and it had been celebrated amongst the ekimmu peoples. Jernigan knew damn well that Fionn and Gwydion were humiliated and would try and kill this baby.

“You seriously think they would kill Aeron’s son?” She demanded as she heard his thoughts.

“Seriously majesty? Gwydion is a brat. We can all agree on that and Fionn has been humiliated.” Pryderi snorted.

“I have not taken Aibhlinn and Anwell out of the line of succession; they are still the heirs.” Asuna stated bluntly.

“Your council does not want it that way. They want the son of Purcell to be the official heir but I think that he should be as he is.” The handsome warrior stated as he continued to sharpen.

“Who supposedly rules the ekimmu people; me or the Privy Council?” His young queen demanded in fury.

“You majesty but the Privy Council holds much sway do they not? I can understand why Fionn objected but it does not mean I like the man.” He shrugged.

Asuna began to shake in anger and she was furious again at the ekimmu and she snarled as she unleashed a nami that took out a wall of the Astana palace. Shouten ducked and stared at Queen “Isha” in shock and she was growling. Pryderi stuck his axe in its holster on his back and he grabbed her shoulders to steady her. She saw his light green eyes and his black hair blew lightly in the Hueco Mundo twilight.

“Did the infants do something?” Pryderi demanded.

“No!” She snarled at him.

“Then perhaps blowing up their palace is not such a nice thing to do, eh majesty? If you want to talk to the Privy Council then call on them! Aeron is not a consort and only a husband. Demand your power my queen!” He commanded her.

“Summon them now!” Asuna commanded of Pryderi.

The warrior ekimmu bowed and he phased out and she stormed into the Shouten throne room. Maec had a throne installed for her as well and she stewing in anger. The Shouten ruler saw his powerful wife angry and Admal had informed him that she had “blown up” the laundry rooms of his palace.

“Isha! Can we please talk about you NOT blowing up my palaces?” Maec asked wryly.

“Oh stuff it Maec!” She hissed at him.

His mouth dropped and Seeval snickered and could not help it. Maec stared at her and she appeared straight faced. Alum was staring at Isha funny and he blinked his beautiful brown eyes several times and she was HIGHLY strung at the moment.

“Maec?” Alum whispered.

“Yes brother?” His king answered shaking his head and sighing.

“Bring Isha here.” The healer said softly.

Maec calmly walked over to his wife and she was growling at him. He nabbed her and she was snarling like a rabid dog. He managed to bring her to Alum and the Shouten queen smacked Maec for all she was worth. Her king was keeping his temper but she was trying it greatly. Alum felt her belly and he was stunned. Asuna jerked away and she ported.

“Now why did I have to get the crap slapped out of me for?” Maec demanded.

“Isha is having another baby.” Alum stated shocked.

“Well duh. Here frere and that blasted ekimmu.” He snapped.

“No Maec. Your babes shield themselves. I saw her stomach roll funny; you are going to have another girl.” His healer brother informed him.

The Shouten king stumbled and he had to sit on his throne. He stared at Alum and even HE had not felt his own child.

“She is phasing back and forth Maec. I could barely feel her myself. You must have been with Isha close to the demise of the Tomoshibi’s brats.” Alum said calmly.

“Oh my Gods. She is going to have a girl?” He said in a shaking voice.

“Yes my king. What power I can feel; she is power. She is raw power.” The younger brother said gently.

“We need to search for an era that Sanra cannot access whatsoever. She is going into seclusion today.” Maec said in a command fashion.

Alum nodded and he knew Nobu would be furious but he would soften up the angry arachnid. He and Yamasaki got along now but he still had bouts of temper.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------    &n bsp;  
Asuna sat in her office at Matsuda-Yamasaki Inc. and stared at her Privy Council. The three men were confused and she was off. Her aura was fluctuating badly and her eyes were dark green.

“You will not name my son as the official heir. Aibhlinn and Anwell Hammel are ekimmu as well and born before him. He is in line for the throne and anymore talk of taking my other two out of the succession will cost you your council seat!” Asuna said as her aura was flaring wildly.

“Yes your majesty. It was just some thoughts is all. We did not want the princes thinking to take the two babes and try to have a coup.” Aeron tried to soothe her.

Asuna leaned over the side of her desk and began heaving blood up. Pryderi was near and Aeron yelled for Nobu or Tristan. Gwent and Amras quickly went to her and she began to have a seizure. They were horrified as Aeron returned with Nobu. Her longtime kumo mate was sick to his stomach and he fell to his knees and pushed Adavant into his mate and soon she stopped seizing.

“She is going into medical seclusion today! Bilae was seen on the other side of Tokyo and Kamis damn all of you!” Nobu snarled.

“What do you know we do not?” Aeron demanded.

“She is carrying your son and Maec’s daughter too apparently. Maec is no ordinary Shouten and his kids ALWAYS shield from the womb.” He snapped and he produced his shoki cloud and pulled Asuna and him through.

Aeron fell back and ekimmu babes were harder to carry and it caused her to need IV infusions often. Now to add the fact that she carried not only the frere babes but another powerful blood drinker; she was a sitting duck AGAIN.

“Tristan is to put her in a temporary dormancy when she has these babes.” Her new husband demanded.

“That is stupid Aeron.” Caleb said snorting.

“I am not saying that as a councilman! I am saying that as her husband you fool. She is not a fucking horse to be bred.” He ranted and Fionn was nearby with a shrouded aura.

The ekimmu of Thunder was shaking in anger and hate but he phased out. He appeared in Great Britain and Gwydion was actually up and assessing a map where Bilae had been seen.

“She has fallen from pregnancy. Math begot her AGAIN and Purcell. She has however demanded that Aibhlinn and Anwell stay as heirs to the throne. She said any more talk of removing their titles would result in consequences.” Fionn said to his formerly hated older brother.

“Fucking infants! I will not see her harmed. Our people are fracturing and it is the nobility versus the common ekimmu! This is insane Fionn.” Gwydion said in anger.

“This is a new age brother. Asuna is Arianrhod reborn yes; but our people see her, touch her now. She does not stay holed up in a palace anymore. The common ekimmu have a voice in that fucking council. I wish to the heavens we could assassinate them.” The Thunder ekimmu said.

“We do not have to but what if chaos were to reign down?” The Ice ekimmu said with narrowed eyes.

“Efnisien is up Naraku’s ass always.” Fionn snorted.

“He is up Naraku’s ass when it is good for our kind; this…this council is not good for our people. I have already spoken to him. He will do as we ask this time.” His elder brother smiled that angelic smile of his.

“What will Efnisien do Gwydion?” Thunder demanded.

“Let Annwyn break loose.” Gwydion said with malice and a nasty smile.

Fionn sighed and he nodded. He was worried about Asuna and he had seen her having seizures and it was no good.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------    &nbs p;
Ismael Gordir stood before the former ruler of the Soten and his arms were crossed. He was a fenrir and it was supreme arrogance for this ether bitch to call upon him in any way but he had come because of curiosity. One did not get a call to come into this plane very often and this plane was RIPE but he had a healthy respect for what the House of Elensar could and would do.

“Hello Ismael Gordir. I am Sanra Kuzmin tr’Awnhi. I am the mother to the current king of the Soten.” She said with her unusual eyes.

“Aye, I know who ye are.” The fenrir growled deeply in his chest.

“Belligerence is beautiful. I shall get right to the point; my brat backstabbed me for a cunt and I want revenge but my brother is a Shouten wraith and the current king. I can give you a way of staying in THIS plane. You were just thinking how ripe it was.” Sanra smirked.

“A way to stay here?” Ismael asked surprised.

“Oh aye. I am neither Shouten nor Tomoshibi completely. I ruled the Soten because I bore one. Now, I have my remains from another future era and I know for a fact that there is one of my kind who actually has the form of a fenrir.” She said to tantalize the young male leader.

“Remains? What do ye mean remains witch?” The almost normal looking fey asked.

“As in me dead; my brother the Shouten king is versed in the ways of the ekimmu as am I. Dead is not dead you see. He has cursed me from coming forward and he has the equations I need. Frankly, I care not if you bring him or the equations but I will have what I want.” She said as her eyes swirled red and orange.

“You can make the veils stay open to my kind?” the fenrir demanded.

“Oh yes. That is easy. I also am searching for a circle in Leth`Evana; perhaps you know of it?” She asked smiling widely.

“Not a clue. Circles are always in the islands and Gaul Leth’Evana.” Ismael growled deeper.

Sanra nodded and they talked further and the alchemy needed to keep the veils thin was terribly easy. Her grin was manic and her friend Longshanks would be condemned to Hueco Mundo she knew but she had also “blessed” his hollow. Now she would let loose the fenrir on Hueco Mundo and the former princess of the Shouten Empire handed Ismael amulets that his fellow fenrir could use to get in to the Shouten’s home plane.

“Enjoy your new hunting grounds and remember; if I do not get what I want, I will destroy you.” She smiled at Ismael.

Ismael made a growling face at her and his canines were prominent. He left her sight and Sanra was delighted. She giggled like a little girl and she waited on a Sistern to return and report the goings on in the future era.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------      ; 
Maec had phased to Naraku immediately and he confessed immediately what was up. The halfling was furious but because the Shouten king had reacted so quickly; sent Nobu and had faced him and apologized out of his arse; it calmed the hanyou. Maec hated to kiss anyone’s ass but Naraku was not just ANYONE to Isha and so he would follow the “rules” for his queen. He was in shock about the baby; and his daughter to be Alum said was going to be a powerhouse like his wife Isha. Maiell was powerful and so was their baby girl Isha. Hell even Haryk showed yoki in abundance but this babe was surging Isha’s yoki.

“When did this pregnancy take place; before or after you got rid of Kaimei’s nuisances?” Naraku demanded.

“It had to be just before halfling. I tell you again; I am sorry. I am terribly sorry. I rid her of the Tomoshibi simply because it was too draining. Do you think I wanted to add to it?” Maec asked Naraku honestly.

“No Shouten, I actually believe you did it out of concern for her body then your rage and revenge.” The hanyou said with crimson eyes.

“Look, my babe is causing her to be hormonal and unbalanced.” The Shouten king admitted.

Naraku snorted at the humor and Maec sighed. He was here trying to be decent and the hanyou clapped his back and he sighed.

“We are looking timelines. We know Sanra is alive in the 13th century. I am assuming she is around beyond that.” Naraku asked.

“Of course. The previous up until that year where that piece of shit raped Isha is. She cannot move beyond it. She is going to have to slip into Hueco Mundo sooner rather than later and I have news for you all; I rule then as well and frankly; I have let myself know of her deceit.” He said crossing his arms.

“Tell me about your sister Seeval.” The hanyou demanded.

“Seeval? Why do you wish to know about my warrior sister?” Maec asked in an irritated growl.

“Indulge me.” The head of their fucked up family said with glowing red eyes.

“Seeval is half Besud. Nia Besud; you know that story! Nia had an older sister who ruled the clan before her. Her name was Amiria Besud and she was in fact an incredible warrior. She gave my father hell. She was one of the few women he actually wanted. Amiria hated Astana and she refused to marry him.” He said uncomfortably.

“Go on. Who the fuck was your mother?” Naraku demanded.

Maec sighed and he sat down and he looked down. This information was painful for him to reveal but he owed it to Naraku considering the danger Isha was in.

“Her name was Reija Honkala. She was wraith but I have no clue from what clan or what part of the world she came from. My sire allowed Sanra and her twin to kill her; I am ten years younger than Sanra. I do know my father venerated his own mother and killed his own father for keeping her with child too often. My grandmother was a Sahen and the first queen not of tr’Awnhi blood.” He admitted.

“Your mother’s name is Finnish.” Naraku snorted.

“I am not ignorant of that halfling! I however have searched both the corporeal and Hueco Mundo for wraiths and find none in those areas. Do you want me to finish how Seeval came about or do you wish to belittle?” The Shouten ruler demanded.

“Go on.” The Japanese half demon said in actual fascination.

Maec was wearing a black suede long trench jacket and white button down shirt underneath with a gleam to it. It was unbuttoned to his third button to allow for his ruby to show. He wore expensive suede jeans in the same color black as his coat and he favored boots. Today they were his highly polished; English hunting style boots. Naraku was in a pair of expensive designer jeans in a dark wash and a light blue button down shit that had been untucked. His past shoulder length black-wavy hair was pulled back in a band at the nape of his neck. Maec’s hair was up in his many braids and high pony tail at the moment. He was actually ready for battle at any moment. Both men looked expensive but Maec felt he looked more stylish. Naraku wanted to snort and laugh his head off at the arrogant Shouten king.

“Amiria had incredible abilities for a Besud and she was no peace loving woman. She would bash in skulls and she carried a sinister looking sword that was serrated on both sides. My father was smitten immediately. Amiria was also a good woman and good clan leader and for once in his life before the Bilae in him woke up; he wanted a female’s devotion. He actually fell in love with her. She might have cared for him too if he had not put to death my first sibling she bore him.” He sighed.

“Excuse me?” Naraku asked getting sick to his stomach.

“A Tomoshibi is what killed my grandmother. That poor babe died and killed my grandmamma too. My sire blamed all Tomoshibi for killing Tahalen Sahen tr’Awnhi; his mother. Ganek had a love affair with Amiria but she bore a Tomoshibi; the boy was killed as soon as he took his first breaths. I remember the wailing of Amiria; I was in my twenties at that time and she ended up shoving her blade through my sire’s belly. I adored her actually.” Maec smiled at the memory.

“Disgusting! Let me guess; daddy dearest developed an even deeper attachment to the poor woman because she stabbed him oh so well?” The hanyou asked in sarcasm.

“He loved and hated her at the same time. He invaded Besud land and she drove him back several times. They fought personally on the battlefield and it was horribly devastating. He used assasins to capture her one night and she was brought to Balkhash. He raped her brutally several times I am told. She of course hated him thoroughly by then and she escaped. Amiria was able to evade him for some time and Seeval was actually born in Besud lands and she knew her mother for the first five years of her life. When my father finally crushed the Besud rebellion; Amiria was brought before him in chains and Seeval was very obviously his. Ganek made my sister watch him execute her mother. She swears she does not remember but I know she does. My father did not kill Seeval because she had a tremendous aura like Amiria did and she looked like her mother as well. Sanra hated her because Ganek did not wipe her out and she is one of the very few sisters I have left alive. I only have one other.” The Shouten ruler said looking away.

“This other sister?” Naraku demanded.

“Lives in a convent halfling. I do not speak of Senni ever!” He said coldly.

“Any particular reason why?” The black haired man asked raising a black brow.

“Admal does not know he has a twin.” He said rising.

“How in the hell did you get away with that?” The hanyou asked stunned.

“Halldora Fardahl was a lover for a very short time. I smuggled Senni out and she has never been to Astana and never will. She is a corporeal Shouten.” Maec said shaking at revealing such a deep secret.

“So what did your putrid sister do to Seeval?” Naraku demanded.

“I only know what Alum knows and what the mortals carry on in certain parts of the corporeal world known as female genital mutilation applies to what Sanra did to Seeval. Seeval does not keep lovers at all. Seeval wars and that is about all she does!” He said in defense of his sister.

“My son Nori is madly in love with her. He is like his sister Mizuki and an adult. I hate it but it is reality. I have heard it spoken that Lady Seeval has been seen with a small belly recently.” The hanyou said seeing if Maec would come clean.

“Your son IS an adult. Your SON seduced MY sister. Your son got my sister with child. When your son asked her to marry him in our traditions; she said yes.” The Shouten king said posturing.

“So they are married by Shouten traditions; that sly little bastard! My son is too much like me Shouten. He only knows how to love one way and to hell with what anyone else wants. Good boy.” The hanyou smirked.

“So you have no intentions of tearing them apart?” Maec demanded.

“Our families have intermarried much Maec. Nori needs to come clean and I should like to see my grandchild when it is born.” Naraku shrugged.

“He has a son. Your son is having a son. I have never seen Seeval so happy. I will make certain you meet her properly. You have not truly met a Shouten woman who was good except for Aidoan Sahen.” The king said bowing.

Naraku had to admit in his mind that meeting a GOOD Shouten woman besides the Sahen was a novel idea but he shrugged.

“Help us narrow a timeline and if you have to do some sort of mojo on it; do so.” Naraku commanded.

“As you command.” Maec chuckled.

Maec had been unaware that Admal was close by and he was normally always close by and he was breathing too hard. He had a twin sister and she was kept from him for what reason he had no clue. Anger washed over him and he phased out. Maec looked up and around and his face blanched.

“Fuck!” The Shouten king cursed loudly.

“What is wrong spook?” Naraku demanded.

“Admal heard it. Gods damn it! No! No! No! Ask Chanak to come to me and soon. I have to protect my little sister.” He said phasing out.

Naraku was shocked and Maec’s behavior was extremely odd and Naraku sighed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------   
Adm al went to the only other person he knew he could trust and Gwydion was shocked to see him. He went to his knee before Fionn and his ekimmu half-brother dragged him up in a hug.

“I heard Maec say…that is he spoke of my birth and our mother. Fionn!” Admal cried out and it was obvious his younger brother was upset.

“What did Math say Admal?” The thunder ekimmu demanded.

“I have a twin sister!” The half Shouten man cried.

Fionn stepped back and the idea that his mother had given birth to twin Shouten-empusae babes was actually not that farfetched. It was however distressing greatly because she was nowhere and not known.

“Why would he keep you and her apart for so long? I do not understand!” Fionn demanded.

“He most likely feared Ganek would kill her and so he spirited her away but what after he took the throne? Why not bring my twin back to me? I cannot understand this.” His baby brother said horrified.

“I did not bring her back for good reasons Admal. You are way more powerful of the two of you and she is a fragile being.” Maec said from the door.

“How could you never tell me I had a twin?” His brother that he looked at as a son demanded.

“Protective and selfish Admal; you and she were all I had for so long until I got older and stronger thanks to Isha. You did not know that when I could escape Astana; I would keep you two in the same cradle by my bed. She is such a tiny, fragile woman. She is also Tomoshibi.” Maec admitted.

“What!?” Admal asked completely shocked.

“I never wanted death to the Tomoshibi. They were wraith and frankly; Senni was perfection in my mind. She has your eyes and white blonde hair. She has no Shouten abilities whatsoever and I was terrified our father would destroy her in one second flat. I have hid her out of love for her.” His eldest brother admitted shaken up.

“She lives?” Admal demanded.

“Yes. She lives. Yes, I see her often and she knows you are her twin. I tell her what you are doing. I only did it to protect her.” His king and brother said defensively.

“You should have told me! I know you view me as your son Maec; you treat me that way still and I am nearly as old as you. I am your BROTHER.” The half empusae man snarled.

“You and she were MINE to protect. I could protect a Shouten male infant better in the open than I could a female Tomoshibi infant. For fuck’s sake Admal; that girl has wanted for NOTHING. I have treated her as a little queen.” He growled.

“You forget Math that she too is my sister.” Fionn said coldly.

“I protected her! I raised her. She is as my child the same as Admal is as my son. Fuck off ekimmu.” Maec said with silver eyes.

“I want to meet her. I have the right to meet my twin Maec. There is no danger to a Tomoshibi in your reign.” Admal demanded.

“I have no wish for the Hasegawa clan to get wind of her. I refuse to lose her ever.” He hissed coldly.

“How many Tomoshibi did you hide away from our father Maec?” His youngest brother demanded.

“It’s a lie that the Tomoshibi only can stay in Soul Society. Our family birthed numerous Tomoshibi and I saved as many of our clan members as I could! I went against the Jings because they took MY people away from ME. The Tomoshibi are not Tomoshibi; they are albino Shouten.” He growled in anger.

“How many have you hidden away Maec?” Admal demanded.

“Seventeen.” Maec snapped.

“All siblings?” He asked shocked.

“Twelve siblings and five cousins.” The Shouten king said uncomfortably.

“If the Jings knew this…” His baby brother stated.

“NO! The Jings are piss ants! I have not taken them out because Isha loves that twerp and no other reason. They caused a whole clan to leave us. The Fair Ones can stay in Hueco Mundo but our mages have to adjust their phasing patterns. It can be done but Shan Lao and Zhang Jing plotted and took away MY PEOPLE. I never wanted the death of the Tomoshibi. I tried to save Sana Sahen before the bitch broke our betrothal.” He raged in old anger.

It was always assumed Maec tr’Awnhi hated Tomoshibi and it turned out he hated the Hasegawas and the Jings for aiding the removal of light wraiths from Hueco Mundo. Maec held no hatred for light wraiths in general; they were wraith and he felt the right to rule them.

“You continue to surprise me my king. I am sorry I was angry with you. If I swear to keep her secret; may I see my sister?” Admal asked softly.

“Yes. You too ekimmu. I am sorry. When I am sane as I have been; I do not know how else to be but an overzealous father Admal. I am sorry.” Maec sighed.

“The heavens know I know that.” His baby brother snorted.

“You lacked for nothing!” His king snapped.

“Of course not, I also had you on my ass till I was five centuries. Good Gods Maec. Your own children were positive I was your child and not your brother.” He stated rolling his eyes.

“I was NOT Ganek and never will that policy ever be again! I however will refuse the Hasegawas any accord.” He snarled and he phased out.

Admal sat down and he was stunned beyond anything. Fionn put a clawed hand on his shoulder and the younger man sighed deeply.

“Our mother was just as zealous Admal. Your brother may be your brother but he is your father. He will not be able to distinguish you in his mind ever. Asuna is just as zealous with her babes. The heavens know Aibhlinn is spoiled to pieces but that babe can speak several languages and is under a strict schedule.” Fionn sighed.

“You could not ask for a better demoness for your child my brother; this ruling thing is getting to her though. This Privy Council is taking too many decisions away from her. She had a major row with them today. Turns out Maec got her with child again; this girl is going to be powerful but she was shielding and it only became apparent today. I would prepare yourselves against the other ekimmu frankly.” His younger sibling advised.

“Wise words Admal and thank you. Please tell Asuna how much Gwydion and I DO love her.” His older ekimmu brother said.

Admal nodded and he phased out and Gwydion was shocked and had actually stayed quiet.

“These infant wraiths; their politics are going to explode are they not?” Gwydion said thinking aloud.

“It would seem so.” Fionn nodded.

“We unleash chaos then.” He said and he sailed from the battle room.

Fionn was bothered and he knew her body was under too much pressure and he had thoughts of betraying Gwydion again. His feelings were all over the board and he just watched the sun set in the Japanese Isles.
------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------       
Ismael Gordir, Nesterin Draugnir, and Yalath Ruinir were all in the city known as Tokyo and they were shocked. All of their hair was medium brown and their sharply pointed ears were covered by their longer brunette hair. Ismael was the son of their king; Vulred Gordir. They stayed deeper in Leth`Evana and away from the fucking elves and all had silvery-gray eyes or amber gold. The ruling house had the amber gold and they could smell meat everywhere. The three young fey beings suppressed their hunger and they needed to find what the witch wanted. Ismael caught the scent of a female that scented like them sort of and he raised a dark brown brow. He jerked his head for his two clansmen to follow him.  It was night and they entered a building that seemed to serve inebriating drinks. There was music that was playing and the female behind the counter was singing along as she wiped down the counters.

Hibari was listening to a new single called Lucifer and the chic who sang it was Japanese even though it was in English; she loved it. She was using a broom as a microphone and Ryunosuke came in from the office and saw his mate lip syncing and he chuckled wildly. It didn’t hurt that she was sexy as hell doing it. She had on a black lace body suit with a short denim skirt and her black bra was seen and she had thigh high black boots on. Her long wavy-silver hair was down and it came to her hips now. She was taking a break from child birth for a while after the twins; they were powerful as hell and Mas was thrilled as hell.

His mate twisted around and began singing the song; Change Your Life and he kissed her softly and the regular patrons were clapping as the owner of the Den Aqua Lounge was in a fabulous mood and showing it. Three strangers came to the bar and she leaned forward and grinned.

“What can I getcha boys?” She asked the three strange youkai in her native Japanese.

“Can you speak English?” Ismael asked in a soft and gruff voice.

“Sorry! Yea sure. I know English. What can I get you boys to drink?” Hibari asked as she pulled down three shot glasses.

The three fenrir talked amongst themselves and Hibari looked at Ryunosuke and looked at him as if to say, this is no language I know.

“Absinthe please.” Ismael said in that soft gruff tone.

“Okay. You guys like the tough shit.” She smiled and she went for the Absinthe.

Ismael could smell fenrir in her and she was a stunning female. She was so beautiful that his two clansmen could not even speak. She poured the overly potent liquor for the three of them and they downed it and his amber eyes met her mahogany ones.

“More please.” He said deeply.

“English huh? Where you guys from? We don’t get many English speaking supes in here often.” She said as she poured.

“England. We come from there. Why does it matter?” He demanded.

“Shhh. The supe world is a small one.” Hibari smiled and winked at him.

Ismael’s heart hammered and this woman was affecting him too much. She was also fertile and it was making him see red.

“Drink up. We need to go.” He commanded his brethren.

“Yes my lord.” They said in their feyish tongue.

Ryunosuke was observing and he did not get an exactly good vibe off of these youkai and he certainly did not like the way the lead one looked at Hibari. He felt Mas phase into the office and he quickly walked into the office; Jaoel and you Jabril ran to their Haha and their chubby little hands wrapped around her legs.

“Hello my boys. My sweet babies.” Hibari laughed.

“I told them after dinner they could see Mama. They decided that meant BEFORE dinner. Heavens Hibari; they do not listen worth a damn.” Mas sighed.

“You two are not listening to Baba?” She demanded of her twin Shouten boys.

“Haha! Want Haha! Baba mean.” They said in unison.

Mas threw up his hands and then crossed his arms and he was fed up with his own sons. They were mommy’s boys and they were not exactly good for him. He and Hibari were arguing over parenting techniques and Ryunosuke took Mas’s arm gently and he led him to the office.

“They feel your insecurity and ire Prince Mas. They are using it against you. Little ones are so very perceptive and these two are very intelligent.” The dragon prince said gently.

“Oh if Hibari says it; they do it! Me? Fuck no. I am only their father. I bet you that they listen to you, right?” He demanded of his friend.

“Hai they do.” Ryu said wincing.

“Do they listen to Byakuya?” He asked.

“Byakuya has been restricted from coming to this plane. Hibari has been snuck in a few times but it is getting harrier for her to do so. He has sent word for her to stay away for now. So no; they do not listen to him. They do not know him.” He sighed.

“I am sorry. I did not know. What about jack ass?” Mas asked meaning his half-brother Arturo.

“He wanted Hibari to have another baby and she said no. Arturo is not speaking to her. It has been two months and silent spells last anywhere from two weeks to six months. I have no idea how their relationship has survived.” The former houshi shrugged.

“Because she loves him and she will forgive him if speaks enough sweet Spanish to her. I hate that overly pampered son of a bitch. What about Hiroto? Is he still flogging himself?” Her maker asked as he took some vodka and downed it.

“They see each other often but the mating has stalled. He cannot get over that when she died and you changed her; she became a new being. It saddens me actually because he is a worthy man and I see how pained he is. She wanted to give him a child and he refused her. She broke down and kept asking me why she was dirty.” Ryunosuke said sadly.

“So it is just you, Sergei, and me?” The Shouten prince asked shocked.

“Hai. She loves her frere of course but she has sent him out into the world to gain some independence like her mother did for her frere. Thing is Sergei actually wanted to travel and see the world. She feels safer that the Ramanga are gone. We are all she has Mas. This stuff with Soul Society will not stop any time soon and Arturo is Arturo.” The dragon shrugged.

“That putrid fuck Bilae wants her. I know of that green dragon in the past but she refuses to go back there.” Mas said softly.

“Your father cursed her soul right along with Lady Asuna’s from that exact era of time. Hibari cannot go back to the reign of Longshanks. The Scottish green is no longer an issue.” Ryu shrugged.

“Do you think if I moved some of my stuff into the apartment and stayed there; the boys would start to associate me with Mama?” His close friend asked.

“Actually hai Mas. You are an excellent father but to be honest; Hibari is sterner and you are such a laid back Chichi. They need to see us as a family.” His dragon friend stated shrugging.

“Okay. I am going to do it. I love them so much but they are brats half the time.” He laughed.

Ryu chuckled and Hibari was showing her twins the lounge and naming stuff in Kazakh and Japanese. Maec tr’Awnhi phased in and the twins literally threw themselves at their grandfather. Maec laughed wildly and the three fenrir were getting quite the education.

“Papa! Papa!” Both little Shouten said in unison.

“I felt you close by son so I decided to say hello. I have been attacked.” Maec said falling to his knees.

Jaoel and you Jabril laughed hysterically and Hibari chuckled as her boys mock attacked the Shouten king.

“Papa kaput.” Jaoel said grinning.

“I see that! Should he like some vodka or perhaps blood wine?” Hibari asked smiling.

“Bloodwine my dear daughter. They have bested me again. Goodness Mas but your boys will be fine warriors.” His father said and Mas had a tender smile on his face.

Mas and Maec were as close as could be now and the two were often seen hunting together and his father was teaching him proper alchemy so that he would become adept at it. Neveid and Hanaj would never return to Astana nor would they forgive their father. It was a reason Maec was so involved with his grandchildren and why he wanted more little ones. He wanted to be a good father.

“Your mother is expecting Hibari.” Maec said softly.

“Ekimmu and frere I thought.” She said as she poured the wine laced with blood.

“I apparently got her with a baby girl as well. All of our babes have shielded from the womb. Alum only felt it today.” He said sighing.

“Oh my Kamis and the ekimmu pup! They are going to sequester her now aren’t they?” Hibari asked.

“Yes. Have you spoken with Nanami at all?” He asked very softly.

“I saw her very briefly at the hospital Maec. She is Tomoshibi but I know of this other tribe and they are called Alv. One of them met her in New York City in the past. They are corporeal wraiths sir.” She said in Kazakh.

“Where in the heavens name are they from?” Maec wondered.

“Scandinavia, Greenland, Freeland, and Northern Canada.” She whispered softly.

His eyes widened and he was shaking a little. He began to wonder if his mother was one of these Alv wraiths.

“What else do you know daughter?” He begged her.

“They do not drink per say but there is a plant that is produces blood like properties. That is all Nanami told me sir. I would keep nothing from you and you know it. I know she loves you but she was devastated by the extents you went to keep Haha.” She said softly.

“I shamed myself but I love Isha with my all. I love little Nanami as well but she will not allow it.” He said looking away.

“Nami lost our Haha young. She was in her fifties and she was mothered by us older pups. She has had rotten relationships since America and frankly when your bitch sister hexed her womb that last time; it drove her mad.” Hibari sighed.

Hibari realized that three strangers were listening and she raised an eyebrow.

“Hey dudes, you want more Absinthe? You haven’t paid for the first two rounds yet either.” She said tightly in English.

“My apologies miss. Here.” He said.

He pulled out two thousand yen to pay for the drinks and she nodded to him. His fingers touched hers and she was literally shocked by him. The three men downed their drinks and left and Hibari stared at her hand. It began to ache and she was stunned.

“Dafuq?” She asked as she shook out her hand.

“Did he harm you?” Maec demanded.

“It was a shock but damn my hand and arm are going numb. I think I am going to go home.” She said irritated.

“Thank you Hibari for your candor.” He said to his daughter in law.

“You want her sir? Then go back to that hospital and claim her. Make it really hard for her to walk away. My arm is going numb completely.” She complained.

Maec, Mas, and Ryunosuke watched as Hibari suddenly fell to the floor and her eyes were wide open. Ryu yelped and the boys began to cry and their Haha was unresponsive. Everything became a blur and Hibari was soon transported to Yamasaki General.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------    & nbsp; 
Ismael had been able to surmise that the female was related to the Shouten king and he had “borrowed” her abilities for a bit and he would force her true form out. That is what he wanted to see. He and his two fenrir were able to transport in the Astana palace and they were quickly moving. He was able to see the rooms that the witch had described. They had to hide amongst shadows many times but they found the secret room where it stank of herbs and natural elements. What they had not counted on was to see a Soten; the Soten king to be exact and Ismael snarled when he saw him. Chanak was in utter shock when he saw the fenrir here of all places.

“What the hell are you doing here? This is not your plane!” Chanak snarled.

“No shit, really fairy boy?” Ismael smiled and his teeth were more prominent.

“You will die out here you know. Fenrir cannot be out of Leth`Evana!” The Soten ruler scoffed.

“See that is the rub; we have a little help from your mommy dearest.” Ismael smirked as the Soten lost his head.

Chanak whirled around punched Yalath with a yoki infused fist and his skull became crushed as he made a canine like whine and he fell dead to the floor of the apothecary. Ismael stared at his dead clan member and hatred tore him up. He snarled and he allowed himself to change. Chanak yelled loudly for Admal and troops. Nesterin followed his prince’s lead and he too became his other form; they both appeared as demonic looking wolves and they were on their hind legs and their bodies covered in fur as their lethal claws began to slash at the Soten.

Chanak had enough experience with these deadly beasts to be aware and he grew vines that were ten times as strong as they normally were and he managed to punch the other fenrir in the head; bashing in his skull. Ismael released out a long whine and he jumped on Chanak and snapped his jaws around his arm and ripped it to shreds. He saw a leather volume in red and he jumped the long distance to it and he turned to snarl heavily at the Soten king. Chanak was bleeding out and Admal showed up with his elite guard and the fenrir ported out and Maec phased in and he saw his nephew.

“Chanak! What the hell? What are these things?” He demanded as he began to bind the wounds of the Soten king.

“Uncle…they are from Leth`Evana. They are horribly dangerous and clannish. They are hellaciously hard to beat and they stole your volume of equations. I am certain my mother is in league with them.” He said trying to stay conscious.

“The spell she wants is not in there Chanak. I expected she would try and steal my books. I destroyed the spell.” He said softly.

“Brilliant uncle. That only means she will go after something else to make you do her bidding. You have to protect Asuna and the babies. Hide them! Hide them now!” Chanak said falling unconscious.

Admal’s eyes widened and Chanak was taken to Alum’s infirmary and Maec was shaking. These creatures looked like legendary werewolves and they looked like Hibari’s true form and it dawned on him that they had been scoping her out. He panicked and he phased to Yamasaki General and Hibari was still under. Naraku was close too and he looked at Maec concerned.

“We have to get Isha into hiding as well as the babes. Chanak was attacked by werewolf beings from Leth`Evana. I need to talk to Chan. Get them all safe and now! I know my sister. When she figured out that the equation is not in that book she will go after our loved ones.” He said freaking.

Naraku pulled out his smart phone and he began to bark out orders. Maec phased to Panyu and he was freaking out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------      ;
Ichigo was the one who was keeping an eye on her and she began to seize again. It was tearing him up and he was getting so damn emotional that he was ready to just kill something. He looked up and he saw a blonde man with the same blue eyes as she had now.

“Oh poo. Are the brats hurting her?” he said maliciously.

“Who the fuck are you?” Ichigo demanded.

“Prince Gwydion Hammel of the ekimmu people. I was her brother, mate, and husband in her life as Arianrhod but now? I am regulated to scraps!” Gwydion said viciously.

“You know what is going on!” The soul reaper said getting angrier.

“Oh yes I do but why would I help her? She has abandoned me AGAIN!” He snarled.

“I was told you were like her twin soul or something. You are really going to let her die?” The red haired shinigami-doctor asked in a raw tone.

“The wraith and ekimmu babes are unbalancing her system. It happened before when she was Arianrhod. She had to have those fucking infant babes.” He nearly spit.

She began to seize again and Ichigo yelped and tears glazed his brown eyes. He pushed a huge dose of Adavant and he choked back sobs. Gwydion stalked forward and held her jaw and her eyes barely opened and she saw the ekimmu of ice.

“Why Piuthar? Tell me why you have stopped loving me?” Gwydion asked as his tears froze to his cheeks.

“They afraid you want Arianrhod and not me; not Asuna. I do not want her. I want her gone forever. I want you as Asuna and you have to need me as Asuna.” She said in a weak and broken whisper.

“Piuthar! You think I cannot move on from that era? Why did you bother to save me if only to ignore me? I love you! I love you more than you deserve at times. Have I not proved myself over and over?” He asked as the ice continued to freeze to his cheeks.

“Fionn betrayed me. Every ekimmu wants to tell me what to do. No one asks me what I want.” She barely breathed out.

“What do you want Piuthar? Tell me!” Gwydion shouted.

“I do love you. I do very much but you cannot be Arianrhod’s twin; you have to be mine.” Asuna said trying to fall back into a seizure.

Gwydion snarled and he sank his fangs into her throat and drank quite a bit of her blood. Ichigo was freaking as soon as the ekimmu was done; he gently pulled her up and he made her sink fangs into his neck. He held her to him for some time and he was rocking back and forth as he wept. The prince of the ekimmu finally laid her back and she was resting peacefully.

“Purcell’s brat will need ekimmu blood. Math’s babe is powerful; she will rival Asuna in power someday. Tell her I am going home.” Gwydion said as the tears could not stop falling.

“You asked me Bràthair! Stop this please! Are all of the ekimmu trying to kill me?” She asked from her prone position.

“You allow the likes of that so called privy council to override anything we shared. I have changed everything about myself for you. I have begged you and begged you to make me a father again; not because I want a fucking heir to the throne but because I LOVE YOU! I love my other half but NO, you are controlled now by the commoners of our people. Fionn wanted to keep you away so you could live this life as your canine self which I scoff at but no, you have to do it this way!” He screamed at her.

“Gwydion if you walk out that door; do not ever come back.” She said choking back a sob.

“You married him! You married Aeron Purcell! I hate you right now. Why should I suffer for you any longer Asuna?” He demanded.

Asuna grabbed her stomach and she began to scream. Gwydion ran to her side and Ichigo cussed heavily as he ran to get a portable ultra sound and he came back in. He pulled her gown up and he assessed her belly and there was a barrier around the ekimmu and wraith babes but the other two were just too weak in comparison. Asuna gasped in pain and agony as she realized what was happening and tears leaked from her eyes.

“No! Please no! Kamis no! Fuck no!” Asuna began to weep.

“Baby, I can’t stop it. I’m so sorry. Honey? Honey?” Ichigo said as her head fell to the side.

Gwydion was horrified and this stank of something horribly rotten. Ichigo yelled out the door and blood was seeping from her center and he could smell fetal tissue. The smell made Gwydion sick and he had to vomit but he stayed.  It took several hours for Nobu and Ichigo to get her stable but the Shouten and ekimmu babes were fine and the other two she had miscarried. Gwydion kissed her forehead and he left a letter in Gaelic for her and he left. He appeared at the estate in Inujima and he broke down. Fionn came forward and he saw his elder brother sobbing.

“She lost her frere’s babes. Bilae was seen in Tokyo I was told. This civil dispute has to end Fionn. I am speaking to Pryderi Jernigan, and those blasted noblemen. I want her marriage to Purcell dissolved.

“I am certain we can get our other nobles to support us.” He nodded.

“She is not going through this again. That council is ruining her.” The ice prince said in hate.

Gwydion Hammel appeared to Pryderi Jernigan and he already had his blade out and infused with his element.

“You will hear me first. The queen has lost two children this day and Bilae has been seen in this city! I have also gotten good information that there has been fenrir in this city and Math’s palace. What are you going to do Pryderi? Are you going to protect your queen or fight me?” The brat prince snarled.

“Fenrir? Prince Gwydion they cannot leave Leth`Evana.” Pryderi scoffed.

“Tell that to Chanak Kuzmin. Her daughter Hibari was stung by one.” He hissed.

Pryderi now was listening fully and Gwydion was on full warrior mode and he was brooking no more insults from his nobles.

“Fionn is the lead warrior for the royal family and you the lead for the regular army. Take up your co-commandership and deal with your prince. This civil disobedience will end now! I am certain that witch Sanra tr’Awnhi and Bilae are closer to getting to us than we think.” Gwydion went on.

“If I join up with Fionn the others will assume I betrayed them.” Jernigan stated dispassionately.

“You have betrayed the entire royal line! Asuna is the queen yes but Fionn and I are her consorts. YES, both of us. Fionn is bringing before ALL the nobles the dissolution of the marriage of my mate and Purcell. You decide if you intend to protect your queen or you council.” The Ice ekimmu sneered.

Pryderi had never seen Gwydion like this and he was struck dumb. He went to his knee and he bowed his head to Gwydion. His loyalty was to Asuna and Asuna only. If protecting her right now meant allying with the brothers; then so be it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------       
Fionn had managed to just get the required number of votes and he smirked as he appeared at Purcell’s estate. All three of the “Privy Council” was there and the ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning delivered the verdict of their justice council. The marriage of the young queen and Aeron Purcell was null and void. The three men were outraged beyond everything and the warrior ekimmu fingered his hammer.

“She has been having seizures and more sirs. Gwydion tried to stop them with his blood but she already began to miscarry. I actually like her frere and it is their babes she lost but you have no rights to your son Purcell. You are just a fuck and no more. Your queen has her consorts; stay away from Gwydion and I’s wife!” He snarled and he slammed his hammer on the marble counter of the kitchen.

Aeron was shattered emotionally as Gwent and Amras had plans in the works.

“How can you take my son from me you bastard?” Aeron raged at Fionn.

“You three went behind my back! A lover I can handle but you to father the heirs to our throne? Hell no! Your son is royal blood and will be raised in the Hammel household. If you wish to die then try crossing me.” He said hatefully.

“I love her! I love Asuna; not that long dead bitch!” The nobleman snarled.

“You think we do not? I watched her nearly die giving me Aibhlinn in that hellhole that was Briton. I had to help bring her back from the brink of insanity of her grief. Where were you all then? No! As much as I hated my brother before; he is a changed man. You will not manipulate her any further.” Fionn said phasing out.

Aeron sank to his knees. Bloody tears fell down his cheeks and the other two men were disgruntled.

“Are you going to accept this Aeron?” Amras demanded.

“Our people need to be united morons! The princes are correct in that respect. If I have to give up my love then so be it but to give up my child!” He said wiping his eyes angrily.

“We had control over her Aeron!” Gwent said crossing his arms.

Fionn was listening and Aeron sucked in his breath. He snarled as he struck Gwent and he turned on Amras.

“Get out! I have lost my son because you two are bastards! I did not want to control her or control our people. I fell in love with the woman.” He hissed in hatred.

The other two were in shock and they left Aeron’s house. Fionn was furious and had no remorse for what he was about to do. He took his hammer and bashed in Amras’s head and he shoved his long sword deeply into Gwent’s bowels deeply. Both ekimmu nobles were stunned as the light slowly left their eyes. Aeron ran to the door of his home and he stared at the emerald green eyes of Fionn.

“Your words saved you Purcell. Gwydion and I will figure out where you fit in. Do not cross us; your brothers again, or their fate will be yours.” Fionn stated bluntly.

Aeron could only stare and feel fear. He watched Fionn phase out and he fell back into his house and began to shake uncontrollably.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------        
She heard what sounded like a wolf baying at the moon and her eyes snapped open. Hibari was on auto pilot and she slowly sat up and began to pull out her IV’s and Nobu came over as well as Mas. She said nothing and her eyes were vacant.

“Bari? Honey! Bari honey? Sweetheart what are you doing?” Mas asked in a nervous tone.

“Amin'm beien yale.” Hibari said in a dead voice.

“What? What the hell is that?” Her Shouten spouse asked horrified.

“It is an elvish tongue.” Chan said from the door.

“Uma il- lasta a' i' fenrir!” Chan growled.

Hibari looked at him and her eyes were completely dilated and they were turning color.

“Ro naa callien.” She hissed.

“Ro naa nothien!!” The Panyu lord snapped.

He reached her and snapped his jaws around her juncture. Hibari fainted and Chan was shocked stupid. Mas shook and Nobu was stunned as well.

“What language were you speaking?” Nobu demanded.

“Tel-quessir fae. It is spoken by the fenrir. This plane calls them lycanthropes or werewolves.” He explained actually shook up.

“The fuck? Werewolves?” Mas asked stunned as his obsidian eyes were wide.

“I have no idea why they would mark her for mating though.” Chan said raising a white brow.

“They did what?” Her husband asked furiously.

Ryunosuke came in and his mate was unconscious again. Mas pathed to Ryu and his jaw dropped. Mas knew why she had been marked and he was horrified of it.

“She was marked because of her true form.” The Shouten prince said softly.

“I do not understand. I thought she had been turned Shouten.” The incubus lord said.

“I did revive her from death yes by turning her but with her amalgamated nature; she became an entirely new creature. She still has her true form from her pre-Shouten days.” He said nervously.

“Her true form? I have never seen her true form.” Nobu said shocked stupid.

“She looks like what the mortals would call a werewolf but she is in reality a hybrid inu. She is just way more powerful.” Mas explained.

“You have seen her form?” Ryunosuke asked with wide hazel eyes.

“Bilae came into the Astana palace once and he intended to kill me and take her. She lost it and she changed form. She cannot change back on her own; so she does not ever use it. Her brother Nori had to come and force her to become humanoid again.” He explained.

Ryunosuke realized that Mas knew and had seen literally everything about Hibari and he was actually hurt. He refused to let it show but he nodded as he listened. These fenrir were where the lycanthrope legends came from and Chan explained that normally they rarely ever left Leth`Evana because they would die without the very air of that plane and very rarely did they ever venture out into this realm; when they did, they ended up dead.

“So my question is why they are here and what do they want and HOW did they get here?” Ryu asked softly.

“I can answer that. Sanra sent them. They stole one of my books of alchemy and she made amulets for them to protect them. They had to have sensed Hibari’s nature.” Maec said from the door.

“Please tell me there is nothing in that book she can use!” Chan said with narrowed eyes.

“Not a damn thing. Oh she will find equations meant to harm her but that is all. Chanak and I have been working out of a secret volume and it will not be found; that I promise. The issue at hand is that with these creatures running around; we need to unite the family for battle once again because Sanra has upped the ante. She is going to ruthlessly search for an intact circle and I cannot promise I could stop her if she does.” The Shouten king said softly.

“We need to sit down with the ekimmu princes and Naraku like now.” Nobu said flatly as he went to the phone.

“Why the Hammel brothers? I thought she had her Privy Council?” The Shouten king demanded.

“Oh fuck Maec; Asuna miscarried badly and the ekimmu’s barrier you put around it kept it safe but your babe produced her own barrier. I suspect something fishy but I cannot prove it.” He sighed.

“So the Hammel brothers what? Hijacked the ekimmu?” He demanded.

“That is exactly what they did. Amras and Gwent are dead.” The kumo doctor explained.

“Isha needs to be moved now! Today. Chan you come with me to Naraku. Mas and Ryunosuke; do not let this woman out of your sight!” Maec commanded.

Mas nodded and the former houshi bowed and nodded. He sat down and he waited patiently with Mas for his mate to come around.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------    &n bsp; 
Bilae came into the castle in Dover and found the beautiful Sanra reclining and resting. His evil smile was wide and she opened her rainbow eyes.

“You sent fenrir there?” He asked grinning.

“Why yes, yes I did. How is Isha feeling? I was told she was expecting again. Fucking bitch is a brood mare.” She smirked.

“Did you hex her?” Bilae asked tittering.

“Yes. Did it work?” Sanra asked with a nasty smile.

“She was bad off they said. The fenrir stole away a book of alchemy from your pathetic brother and one nearly shredded your child to death.” The lava ekimmu said moving to pour blood wine.

“Wonderful! I am very glad of this information. Now the fenrir said Gaulic Leth`Evana. I have not been there in such a very long time. I would bet you that one of the intact circles is there. I have been all over these islands and not a fucking thing. You know what else would benefit us?” She said pouring her own blood wine.

“Oh do tell.” He smirked at her.

“I do believe that Prince Beren was madly in hate with Isha tr’Awnhi. He nailed her to the floor near Tanath`Sal. I do believe he needs a jail break!” She grinned.

“Do you know I am falling in love with your twisted brain?” Bilae laughed merrily.

“Yes, yes whatever. You have the ability to keep checking and doing and I want to move forward. I am tired of being stuck! If that mortal dies then I am forced to go into another plane entirely. No, he was given hiebie poisoning. I am going to have to cure him and extend his reign.” Sanra thought aloud.

“So I go bust the elf boy out of his prison?” The evil ekimmu said setting down his wine glass.

“Yes but knowing Chanak and I do; it would have been him that put the restraints in place. Scout the prison he is in and then tell me everything. I will work the equation; you are adept enough to make the alchemy work.” She grinned.

“I am sick of waiting on you to come around Sanra. I was Ganek and you used to love me.” He said grabbing her neck.

“I never loved you. I only enjoyed taking in your powers in small amounts. You were such an ego maniac. You had to have Maec as your toy and I was your most powerful child and you passed me over for him. Go fuck yourself.” She spit at him.

“I am not without my own abilities woman. Your insults have gone far enough. I do not play well.” He said getting right in her face.

“Oh please. I fear you? I told you; I fear no one, least of all you, father! You make me laugh. You can grab your girth and pleasure yourself and pretend that little whore Macha is here to lave up your cum and your bull shit.” She tittered as she sailed away from him.

“Ayille was fucked often and regularly by me.” He said dangerously.

“Yawn. Go away and do as you are bid so we may have our revenge and win this war stupid. Do you really need sex?” She said sarcastically.

“I am ekimmu bitch; what do you think?” He said hatefully.

Sanra rolled her eyes and actually dropped her old fashioned gold colored gown. Her golden hair rippled in waves down her back and she refused to shift for him any longer. Bilae shocked her when he bent her over and shoved his cock into her center and groaned wildly. He wrapped her golden hair around his hand and began a brutal pace.

“I was an ego maniac. You should have been my heir. You were above any and all those brats. Now I am going to make up for my mistake.” He hissed as he pummeled her painfully but she loved it.

“Really now? How so?” She grunted as he hit her just right.

Sanra was shocked but he was fucking her to give her pleasure and yes, pain was involved but it was glorious. The Shouten-Tomoshibi woman was gasping as he kept pummeling her and she gasped harshly as he ran his claws down her back and let his lava like shoki burn her. She actually screamed in near rapture.

“Why did you keep the Soten brat?” He demanded.

“His power. Oh fucking heavens YES! I felt his power and I truly came to love him.” His partner in crime moaned as they sank to their knees.

“Your bastard betrayed you. I am going to give you an even more powerful child and you will train him or her to be stronger than your bastard son and brother.” He snarled as he began to pummel her harder.

“I hate brats!” She hissed at him.

“You will not hate this brat. You will love this brat. On your back bitch!” Bilae commanded.

Sanra wondered what he could possibly be thinking of HER giving birth again. He slammed his cock harder and he bruised her so well and she arched hard under him. He continued to do so and he had in mind that if he had a child now; said child would be a force to reckon with by that era and she caught his mindset.

“Tell me why I should love it. Tell me Ganek!” She hissed in her old hate and anger.

“Because you are simply the most powerful Shouten in existence and this ekimmu was a blind idiot. Does that soothe your beautiful ego? You are more beautiful like this than as a fucking tr’Awnhi. You are perfection and our perfection will smite our enemies.” He growled as he began to pound her to reach his end.

Sanra was gasping wildly and she was having an honest to heavens orgasm with a male and he pulled back to sink his fangs into her labia and she yelled out. He sank his fangs several times then he went back to pounding her relentlessly. His former daughter from his other lifetime passed out and he grunted deeply as he poured himself into her. He made certain he was against her womb and made one final grunt as she came to.

“Well now Bilae; I must say that was actually good. Your cum is burning!” She hissed.

“I am the volcanic ekimmu wench. What do you think it would do?” He laughed as he jerked himself from her.

She was debauched and naked when Ismael entered her castle. He smelled the sex and the two beings as he brought the book and he dropped it near her.

“Your son killed my two clansmen.” The fenrir snarled.

“I will give you a mithril dagger. Will that compensate?” She asked from her prone position.

“Yes. That is the book you described. The dagger now!” Ismael demanded.

Sanra tittered and she stood up and Bilae smirked as she grabbed a white metal dagger that was wrapped in cowhide.

“Use it well.” Sanra said patting his cheek.

“You stink of sex.” The fenrir growled.

“Well yes, we otherworlders do that you know. Want some?” She asked the half animal.

“Not from your leftovers.” He snapped and he left.

“Delightful creatures these fenrir are.” Bilae said moving to pour more wine.

“You did alchemy so I would conceive.” She accused of him.

“Am I that transparent?” The lava ekimmu grinned.

“I am far from stupid you bastard.” The beautifully evil woman hissed.

“Our child will be a boon. Think of it and use your head. Your knowledge and yes, even your powers mixed with mine? He or she will be unstoppable.” He said arrogantly.

“Fine! I will not abort the little bastard. Ugh. I fucking hate babies. Engage something else to feed the worthless thing.” She said waving her hand.

“Such a delightful woman.” He laughed.

Sanra hated being used but he did have a good point. Harnessing their powers and using that person against their enemies was an excellent notion but it would mean she would have to go into seclusion like her hated enemy.

“Fuck. You have made me pregnant at the same time as Isha. Fuck.” She snapped.

“Oh. Am I supposed to be upset? We have a long list lover. I have quite a lot to do and you have a lot of alchemy to work out. Give me this child and you can go back to being the nastiest and vilest female ever.” Bilae laughed as he pressed his hand to her belly.

She rolled her eyes and sat back down on her chaise and she hated the inconvenience but he was right. They did have a long list of evil to do. He had stood up to her and she actually liked it; a little, a very little.

“Fine. Get the prison details and come back. I will be pregnant with this brat.” She sighed.

Bilae smiled and he phased out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------      ;
Asuna woke up and she was not in Japan at all. She was in a castle and Aldwyn was kneeling next to her bed.

“You are in Kenilworth Castle beloved. You had bad time and we are certain that bitch did something to ye.” Her Welsh inu mate explained softly as his fingers gently ran along her stripes.

“What year?” She asked weakly.

“Late fifteen hundred eight love. Ole Henry the Miser is not dead yet and Henry is Duke of Cornwall and Prince of Wales. Alright? We have been very careful love and I am still Duke of Flint; ok? Most of the time I stayed away from court but they know that our family had boys for centuries.” Aldwyn smiled softly.

“So you are Aldwyn the what?” She smiled weakly.

“Third or fifth; I cannot remember. I change my appearance to fit the era love. I am going to change my appearance for ye. Now we took this dilapidated castle that was used during the War of the Roses and ye are going to be fine. Sanra has been busy and we are scouring now. You know what happened?” He asked sitting on her bed.

“I lost my babes.” Asuna said as blood fell from her eyes.

“No no. Your frere are destroyed but we are going to make it right with them, okay? Seems your Shouten king makes a powerful wee one. The ekimmu and Shouten babes are okay.” He said kissing her head.

“Shouten? What?” She asked him stunned.

“Aye. Henry VII is going to croak soon and so all the attention is going to be on Harry and Kate, okay? No one is going to give a damn about this crap castle.” Aldwyn smiled.

“I want Arthur here.” She said weeping.

“Aye. If ye wish my darling. I will tell the boy to come. Naraku and Ichigo and several others are putting final touches on everything. Your two ekimmu princes shook up ekimmu policy.  We normal baby daemons are seen as kidnapping you. The ekimmu are pissed off because Fionn killed Gwent and Amras.” He said gently.

She laid back and stared at the ceiling and she felt like what Nanami must have felt when everyone was making her decisions. She cried silently and Aldwyn felt horribly but her frere were here to guard her and he had too much to do and to protect. Amras and Gwent were dead at the hands of Fionn and Gwydion had literally saved her life. She was confused and furious with the whole mess of ruling. Gwydion was suddenly on her bed and she stared at him as he watched her with his angelic looking face.

“Did you sanction their deaths?” His soul half demanded.

“Fionn made that decision but when they spoke the words; we control her to Purcell, he lost his head.” He shrugged.

Asuna began to shake feeling as if she had been stabbed and she stared at Gwydion with whole new eyes.

“Gwydion.” Asuna wept and he held her hand tightly.

Asuna was weak and she forced herself to get up and the blonde ekimmu was shocked stupid by her move and he was underneath her.

“How far along am I?” She demanded.

“Only a few weeks but those two are powerhouses.” The angelic ekimmu whispered.

“Fine!” His twin soul snarled and she sank her fangs into his chest through his tunic shirt of pale blue silk.

Gwydion’s system was overloaded with empusae power and he was thrashing under her fangs. Asuna was assimilating everything and she was gathering information from his mind. Aeron was alive and he was going to be forced to become a Hammel; he had spoken in love and not control for her and the two Hammel princes had decided he was worthy. The new ekimmu decided that her privy council would be her three main ekimmu mates and they would all get along well; even if she had to smash heads together. She lifted her lips and Gwydion saw his blood stain both her lips and teeth.

“Get naked. NOW!” She snarled.

“Piuthar what in heaven’s name are you doing? By Annwyn you look hot as hell; damn it though, what are you doing?” He nearly screamed.

“Very little time. Promises and honor Gwydion. I keep my promises.” She growled out in her empusae beast.

Kurosaki-Jing Asuna proceeded to obliterate the angel’s mind and he actually was begging for her to end his suffering. The amount of yoki was insufferable and Asuna came to and feared for a moment she had harmed him. Gwydion was naked and laid across the Tudor style bed and snoring loudly. She looked up and saw Apollo and he had a soft smile on his face.

“Yes, I am even helping to guard you. I love you. I love him. About time you forgave him.” The formerly Greek kami whispered.

“Sanra unleashed what upon me and us?” She asked a little stronger.

“Maec discovered a hex upon you and she allied herself with the fenrir of Leth`Evana. You and Simyth are going to have to talk about these beasts. They are the lycanthropes of fantasy.” He said gently.

“Hibari! Her true form is like that.” His lover admitted.

“She was stung by a male and she is being kept sedated by Chan. Chanak was injured horribly but he is on the mend. Your men have pulled together to protect you and the children. Sanra will find shit in Maec’s books of alchemy.” Apollo said as he sat.

Hatred invaded her mind and the idea that Amras and Gwent had been out to only use her made her sick to her stomach. She felt stupid and she lay back in her nearly sheer bed clothes and Apollo swallowed and felt cotton mouthed.

“Come home you overgrown snakeling.” She murmured in a throaty tone.

Apollo’s gold-bronze colored eyes widened and she was a siren at the moment and he decided what the hell. Poor Gwydion woke up to his deepest male love partaking of the woman they both loved and it was good; very good they decided.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------    < br> Ichigo was beyond furious. He was so angry that he was shaking and angry tears slipped down his face. He was checking the two powerhouse beings in her womb and he saw a third and he lost his shit. Nobu would also lose his shit and he was tired of her recklessness and he nearly threw the portable ultra sound.

“You have to stop this Suna! You have to stop covering up your pain by doing this to yourself. You are a mixed species onna and not a fucking brood uma! What are you doing? Nobu told me about when you died and I can’t handle that. I can’t!” He raged at her.

“Stop yelling at me! What do you see?” Asuna asked crossing her arms.

“TWO ekimmu and a Shouten. Fuck babe this is going to incapacitate you completely. You do not have a choice because it will rupture your uterus and Maec did his mojo shit to protect that one ekimmu; well guess what? Somehow it surrounded the other ekimmu too! You can’t fight and you are damn well going to listen to us; do you hear me?” Ichigo demanded of his wife.

“What am I having?” She asked blinking her blue eyes.

Ichigo sighed heavily and stared at her in complete anger.

“Boy ekimmu, girl ekimmu, and one helluva girl Shouten. I ain’t burying my wife. I buried my kids once and it nearly destroyed me. I bury you and I don’t think I could make it.” He said and he was so emotional that he stalked away from her.

“I am not going to die Ichigo!” Asuna yelled as she got up and ran after him.

“Bull shit Suna! Nobu told me what happened with Yuzuna’s birth and how you nearly died having Zihao. You have damn neared bled out a couple of times. Fuck these ekimmu! No more for them. You have two now and two more on the way. This is too fucking hard on your body.” Her strawberry haired husband yelled.

“I do not say how many we will have do I?” She demanded of one of her treasured mates.

“Babe, I am good! I don’t want any more since hanyous seem to put you in danger too. I have seen you crash. You separated from me because you knew I was too young to handle most of this bull shit; I will leave you if it means keeping you safe!” He threatened.

Her mouth dropped open and she stared at him with anger and hurt on her face. She stormed away from him and Ichigo ran up behind her and whirled her around.

“Do you know what losing Hinata and Misaki did to me? You think I could handle losing their Haha; you are truly the only onna I have loved with such passion Suna! Sensei, I have never wanted anyone but you, but I got used to living in pain.” He said holding her hands.

“I will make certain there is more time between pregnancies after this but do not dare tell me that you are willing to leave because I will give you a pup! You married me and we have marked each other. I will never accept you leaving me; EVER.” She said with red eyes and she was trembling in terrible anger.

“I can’t bury you Suna. I just can’t. I ain’t that strong onna. You stole my heart almost seventeen years ago.” He said threading his fingers into her silver mane.

“I will not die in child birth. I was shot in the head before and I have gotten stronger since then. Shit! Now I am sobbing. Fucking shinigami.” Asuna said weeping.


“Okay babe. Okay. If we have anymore; it’s going to be later, alright?” He said kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks, and then her lips.

Asuna was in a fury and the loss of her frere’s babes was affecting not only her bad but her mates as well. She had only seen Kameron and Ichigo demanded her return to bed. Gwydion and Fionn had been back and forth but she was going to surprise the blonde ekimmu when she was a little further along.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------    
Maec was sitting with Naraku, Ichigo, Nobu, Chan, Chanak, and Lei as they were keeping all appraised of events going down in each prospective areas. Aeron Purcell walked in and it was agreed he would represent her ekimmu mates. Purcell was still shaken up badly by what the princes had done.

“The fenrir are beyond dangerous to any of us. We in Leth`Evana just did not deal with them because they were considered so monstrous. They are what humans’ legends of werewolves and other lycanthropes are based upon but they are fey. Rarely a few escaped Leth`Evana and did not perish; it is assumed they were not fully fenrir blood but make no mistake; if there is fenrir blood in a family line, it is like empusae or Ramanga, and it will supersede and other genes.” Chan explained long winded.

“So one of these mangy fur bags has marked Hibari for what?” The dark hanyou demanded.

“I have since been told your lovely daughter’s animal daemon form is that of a mutated inu Naraku. Did you know?” The incubus lord asked the head of the massive and oddball family.

“Actually no. She refused to tell me and I threatened to spank her as a child and so forth. All she said that it was ugly and she did not like it. She also said it was not useful.” He said looking away feeling shame.

“It is a damn lie!” Maec said emphatically.

“You have seen her?” The halfling demanded.

“Bilae attacked Astana one night when Hibari was with Mas. He has this obsession with her since he figured out she is the reborn Macha; well she demanded that Mas clear out and she wailed on Bilae’s ass. He was nearly killed that night. She began to howl deeply after the fact and your son Nori showed up and indicated she had the help to change back. How he knows it; I have no clue but he does.” The Shouten king said sitting back.

“You said they stole of an old book of your equations! Please tell me…” The dark one began to ask.

“Took out any equations that would benefit her at all; all gone halfling, all the fenrir did was reveal their existence to us and mark Hibari; Chanak and I have already come up with a way to diffuse the mark from her so frankly; she wasted her time.” Maec anticipated Naraku.’

“Purcell, what of your people? What is happening within the ekimmu?” The hanyou demanded.

“The princes have caused some caused some chaos amongst the lower classes but the left me alive to clean up their messes. I am also not allowed to see my wife!” He said in bitterness.

“We will rectify that after this meeting is over. I was never sure of Amras and Gwent but when you started to show concern and yell at her for her about her safety; I knew you were not on the council for power.” Naraku admitted.

Aeron was stunned and he sat back and spoke with the other men represented there. Lei spoke in for the Jings and they actually began to talk about the Nanami situation.

“She tells me to be patient and that she and the babes will be a completely corporeal wraith. Asuna has told me of a group called the Alv that she heard about from this Hyoga character. Frankly, if my children by her can be away from Soul Society then fantastic! I am furious with Nanami but to hell with her in other regards. Let her man hate.” The Shouten king growled.

“You just had to go and fuck her.” Lei sneered at Maec.

“I swear Jing; I will smear your blood from here to Astana!” He threatened the Jing heir.

“Stop it!” The dark hanyou roared.

Lei glared at Maec and vice versa and Chan simply sat rubbed the bridge of his nose.

“I swear when you two get within two meters of each other; you act like fucking kodomo! Grow up!” Naraku snarled.

“He started it! He was fucking crazy, looney tunes and fell for OUR woman.” Lei sneered.

“Oh fuck you Jing.” Maec was up and he had smashed his fist into Lei’s perfect jaw.

The two Shouten were going at it and the other men at the table looked at each other as if to say; really?

“I am going to figure out who these Alv are. Okay Naraku?” Chanak said standing.

“Excellent! Nobu and Ichigo; what of our lovely and stubborn onna?” The dark one asked.

“Well the mojo shit that Maec put out Aeron’s ekimmu fetus extended to the girl ekimmu fetus. The baby Shouten girl has her own mojo she is projecting. Thinking Asuna is gonna need lots of blood and you daddies are gonna be donors. So be prepared.” Ichigo grinned manically.

“So one of the princes got to her majesty?” Aeron asked in anger.

“That would be a definite yes.” Nobu said softly.

“Let me guess; fucking Gwydion?” Purcell bit off.

The kumo doctor only nodded and Aeron looked sick to his stomach. Bloody tears glazed his eyes and he was angry. Just so very angry at Amras and Gwent for becoming power thirsty and that is not what they started out being. He could only imagine her pain of their betrayal. He sighed and looked away. Why his people had to fuck up this perfectly honorable woman he had no idea but they were. Aeron was not sure he could stand to see it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------        
The state of the castle was deplorable and so Asuna set about hiring Flint inu to make it livable and her pups would be moved her eventually. There were dungeons that were hollowed out and Jings of this era were asked to come and further void them out and make them deeper. Arthur Tudor stood by his real mother and she looked at him and he looked at her and he smiled.

“There is an ekimmu with the power of shape shifting and he was able to extend it to me. I went back and I stabbed him through his testicle. I was so happy to do so.” Asuna stated not looking at him.

“I am happy that you had a chance to bring him harm. Arrogant bastard! I am going to stay away from my Da and Mama. I do not want a paradox. Lei Jing has warned me sternly; now Arthur, we must never have paradox!” He said in imitation of Lei’s voice.

Asuna broke out in laughter and she hugged her son by Longshanks. She had come to love him as his adult self and she knew she had done the best by him by giving him to Harry and Kate. He had imparted his humanity to him and she could give him his youkai heritage now.

“I feel their yoki. May I?” Arthur asked softly.

“Hai.” She smiled.

Arthur pressed his hand to her belly and he felt the two ekimmu and Shouten and marveled at the power of the full blooded youkai.

“I cannot imagine what they will be like when they are adults. Good God. Oh shit! Mother; those are the colors of the Tudor House. Henry VII was miser but after his queen died; he was worse.” He said shocked as he saw the royal coat of arms.

“Well we bought this land legally did we not?” She asked her child throwing up her hands.

“Of course we did. I mean Aldwyn is a bloody Duke an all. God damn it; that must be fucking Da checking on the building. Never realized what a bloody nosey busy body he was.” Arthur snorted.

“I could have told you that.” Asuna smiled.

“Cover yer marking Mother. You no look human.” He sighed.

Asuna did as her child told her and for certain it was a young Prince of Wales to inspect the formerly dilapidated castle and she was in several layers of sheer silk in a han bok style dress with her silver hair down and Prince Henry could not think or breathe.

“I recognize the livery your grace; I am Princess Asuna of the Western Lands of Nihon. My sire is an equivalent of a king but from my native language it translates simply as to Lord. My family felt it prudent to remove me from harm and brought me. There are many warring clans on my island you see and we face dangers from mainland Asia often.” She said smoothly in her highly accented English.

“I am assuming then that this property was purchased properly through an English agent?” The very young Henry asked lifting his chin.

“Yes your grace. There has been a long standing alliance between the house of Dillingham and the House of the Moon. That is what our family name translates to your grace. I believe since your grace is Prince of Wales; you are familiar with the Duchy of Flint?” She asked softly.

“Of course. It is beautiful land and we are most pleased that our nobles have been able to assist a foreign princess in peril. We will make certain to call again and check upon your safety Princess…?” He asked in question.

“Isha. My name is Isha tr’Awnhi. Your grace.” Asuna.

“Very different but lovely name Princess Isha. Welcome to England.” Henry bowed his head and he pulled back the reigns and he galloped off on his chestnut stallion.

Arthur came from the shadows and smiled at his full demon mother.

“Isha tr’Awnhi indeed. You are bloody smooth.” He laughed tickled.

“Well in Hueco Mundo; I AM Isha tr’Awnhi. Now let us go inside and sup. I am famished. I need my little ones. I miss them.” Asuna pouted.

“Your many mates and husbands are working upon it. Have I thanked you Mother for letting me back into your life?” Arthur asked.

“Have I thanked you for showing up?” She asked him softly.

He grabbed her and hugged her and this was her child. Longshanks had nothing to do with him and the awful conception was replaced by the exceptional persona he was.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------      ;
It was the middle of the night and as the two ekimmu princes had taken back their queen with a bloody vengeance. Gwydion snuck in to see her and he was just being usual bad boy self and he intended to just tease and possibly lick her silly. He found her on her side in a sheer chemise gown and his mouth went to feeling like cotton. The Gaelic ekimmu was usually so smooth and charming as he would charm the pants off of pretty much anyone but here was his reborn mate and it seemed as if she expected him. Moonlight spilled into her bedroom and on her. No, Gwydion could not breathe properly and he had to hold himself up by the stones of her bedroom wall.

“Intended a snack perchance and steal a kiss?” She asked in such an evocative voice.

“By the stones yes but…I cannot think when you appear as such. You truly look like a goddess Asuna. Please mate put me out of my misery!” He cried as he neared her and fell to his knees by the bed.

Asuna was amused but it did not show. She gently jerked his blonde hair back and ruthlessly kissed him and she drew his blood. Gwydion was groaning obscenely as she controlled and practically decimated him. She drew her tongue down the tendons of his neck and sank her fangs into his juncture as she unleashed all manner of empusae on him. His eyes burned emerald and his clothes too hot suddenly as his mate made him feel constricted and full.

“I love you! Piuthar, ai shi teru.” He whispered in Japanese.

His words in her native tongue set her off and he was somehow under her and she was feeding him sweetened blood. Gwydion knew she carried ekimmu of course so her blood would be addicting and he found he wanted more. When she ripped his fine spun cottons and linens from him and lost her own chemise; she mounted him. The ekimmu of ice and snow stared up at his other half and he was losing it. She was running her hands through her own hair and throwing her head back as she rode him.

“By the ancient heavens you are so beautiful. What has you so Piuthar?” Gwydion asked in the growing agonizing beauty and passion.

She took his hand and pressed in on her nearly flat belly and allowed him to feel an aura. Gwydion froze in place as his hand shook violently. His green eyes stared at her calm blue and he felt Purcell’s ekimmu son but he also felt his own child; his own daughter. Blood tears began to fall from the corners of his eyes and she was so emotional that she caught his lips in such a gentle but devastating kiss. It communicated so much and he was crushed under so much emotion that her rolled them and Gwydion took her slowly so as not to harm his precious baby girl and there was no hateful or maliciousness in her manner. Asuna was loving and she held his head as he laid it against her belly after their mind altering but perfect encounter.

“I need you Piuthar. I need Anwell and our baby girl. I am no good without you.” He whispered as she ran her hands through his hair.

“I think you realize who I am now. I am certain we can manage.” Asuna chuckled.

Gwydion looked up at her and he had a sly grin on his angelic face and he laid her out. He began to ruthlessly suckle her and he mentally called on Fionn. She gasped wildly as the two brothers reacquainted themselves with their precious Piuthar; Kurosaki-Jing Asuna as she was called in this life. Never was the name of the hated former life mentioned and the amount of passion was fantastical. Fionn had reinserted himself mightily in his daughter’s life and she now knew that her father was a mighty warrior for the ekimmu people and she their heir. Asuna fell asleep nestled between the two Hammel brothers.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------       
Aeron was back amongst her and she flew into his arms. He was surprised and so very happily shocked that she did not hate him or think him apart of what Amras and Gwent had turned to.

“No! I was so busy trying to do and be the proper and modern ekimmu queen; I forgot myself in the process. Kamis I have missed you!” Asuna growled.

“Well watching two men I had been friends with even in Terre de Brume have their heads smashed in by Fionn was quite disheartening to say the least. I was aghast when they said they controlled you. That is never what I wanted the council to be about. I wanted us to be advisors to you and to be of help to you; not to control you! I fear that every ekimmu you come in contact with has failed YOU.” Aeron groused.

“This one has not. You have given me your true heart and your son. I am quite happy really. Now we must think of names for our baby boy. You have been commanded to join the House of Hammel.” She said playing with his long coat lapels.

“I am aware of what the princes require of me. I hate them for this. I will make no secret of that.” He said in anger.

“They would not respect you if you did not stand up to them in all honesty. To be truthful; you three will be my advisors. You three know me as no other ekimmu do and you will be ekimmu bedmates. How fun is that?” Asuna grinned.

Aeron rolled his eyes at his wife and mate as she pulled him into the castle and pinned him to a wall. She made him drink her blood and she tasted so freaking good but he refused to partake too much. The House of Purcell was just too full of ekimmu of common sense.

“You can hyphenate your name if you like.” Fionn smirked.

“Prince Fionn. Fuck yourself.” The walnut haired man snarled and he walked away.

“Oh Piuthar; we genuinely do like him. He has more balls than brains sometimes and he truly loves you! He is really very intelligent and well loved by the nobles and lower classes. He is an excellent match. Do expect him and Gwydion to come to blows though. I have forbade Gwydion from ever killing him.” Her mate of thunder and lightning grinned.

“Well that is good to know!” Asuna snapped.

“Precautions Asuna. Gwydion is a much better man but has a nasty temper. Right now he is all in love with his baby girl. Good ancient heavens; you would think the man has never been a father before.” He snorted.

“It has been a very long time since he had a girl.” She said softly.

“I know. I also know I am jealous. There, I said it but I also know your body needs a break. Our people have been taking up too much of your time. There are four heirs to the throne now. You can now slow down for us. Focus on decimating Bilae and that whore! This fenrir threat is a real threat. I have killed them for generations and they are not easy to kill even for us ekimmu.” He explained.

“I really wish I could get a crash course on what fey creatures there are and what potential enemies Sanra could use against us!” She snapped at him.

“That is actually a brilliant idea your majesty.” Pryderi said nearby.

Fionn still did not like this man but Jernigan was a brilliant soldier and he needed peace within his kind and with that peace came Pryderi Jernigan.

“Well then Pryderi; start educating me since I am confined!” Asuna stated throwing up her hands.

“This shall be very rewarding mistress. Never fear for Aeron milady. I will always have his back no matter what as I have yours.” He said loudly.

“Thank you sir.” She inclined her head to the black haired ekimmu.

Asuna left the main hall of the slowly renovated castle and Fionn came near Jernigan.

“Where is your loyalty Pryderi?” He demanded.

“My loyalty is and always shall be to our ruler; first and foremost. Aeron Purcell? He is just an innocent in our politics and I like him.” He said fingering his blade.

“Well you are honest and blunt as always.” The thunder ekimmu growled.

“I will never stray from my path Fionn; unlike yourself.” Pryderi bowed.

Fionn wanted to rip him apart but he knew he spoke truth and that was the worst part of the whole sad affair. He had betrayed Asuna at one point and now he was desperate to keep in her favor and prove his loyalty and deep love for her. He felt it a monumental task but worth taking on. The fenrir threat was all too real and the bitch Sanra had torn up the queen’s frere name Quilin. He was a raving, mad mess at the moment. The other frere were protecting her from feeling it. Qui wanted rivers of the bitch’s blood and he was not getting it. They had a murderous frere on their hands and he was rightfully lost in his hate. Two of his babes had been killed by her enemies and he worried for the sanity of the being. Fionn sighed and looked out into the British night.
-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------   & nbsp;
Hibari woke up from what seemed an eternity of sleep and she sat up rubbing her eyes. She blinked and saw Chanak, Maec, Mas, Nobu, and Ryunosuke. She was totally confused when she saw Chan in the corner and he waved.

“What happened?” She asked bewildered.

“There is a group of fey youkai in Leth`Evana called the fenrir. One of the males tagged you so to speak; it is a way to track and find you to mate.” Chan explained.

“Wait, whoa why?” Hibari demanded.

“Hibari please my love we all know now. Your true form? How come you could never tell me?” Ryunosuke asked her and his question actually sound hurt.

“I have only changed a small hand full of times Ryu! I hate it. I mean I really hate it. It feels unnatural and I cannot even control it. I try to never go there and this is who I am; not that mindless monster!” She shivered as she stared at her chief mate in his pale hazel eyes.

“You have this fenrir form and this male sensed it in you however deep you suppress it.” Her dragon mate said gently.

“I am not a fucking lycanthrope, okay? I am Ito-Matsuda Hibari; hybrid empusae Shouten thank you very much! Fuck the animal that shows up once every seventy five years or so.” The beautiful woman growled.

“You should not shut this beast away as you say young miss. It is a powerful part of you and you nearly destroyed Bilae with it. Think on that.” Chan suggested rising.

“You do not understand! I cannot control it! I change and I tear apart things, people, and anything. It takes one of my really strong siblings to shut it down. Kamis; this is why I have never shown you Ryu! I did not want you to see me as something other than what I am! I am powerful even without that bastard monster!” She cried to her former houshi.

“Onna, I have the true form of a dragon. Why should you be ashamed of your beast?” He said palming her cheek.

“Because my beast would eat your beast and it would be for food. Fuck! I am sure you told everyone; right Maec and Mas? How could you two? How could you betray me like that? I do not want this thing and because you think it’s cool, it is NOT!” She snarled in fury and she ported away.

Ryunosuke closed his eyes and he sighed deeply. Mas’s eyes actually opened widely and she had shut out their bond. She had not cut him off but closed off her mind and he hated it.

“She is angry and feeling betrayed. I will speak to her.” The dragon prince said bowing.

“That fenrir WILL come back for her Prince Ryunosuke. She will have to deal with him sooner or later. Chances are she will have to kill him.” The incubus lord stated.

“We will handle it as a family like everything else sir. We also must find and deal with Nanami, eh?” The former houshi suggested.

Everyone nodded and Maec was in deep contemplation as he was researching what little information was on his mother. He had found a single painting of her and she had been dark blonde haired. Her skin had been bronzed by the sun which was unusual for the Shouten and her eyes had been red he thought. He tried desperately to remember her and it was hard he found. Her likeness found him seeing himself in her. Reija Honkala had been loved by Ganek as well but the why was a mystery. She gave him three children; the twins and himself. He began to suspect that his mother Reija was in truth Alv. Maec stood up in his apothecary and he took a sip of blood wine as his white shirt was untucked from his black suede looking jeans tucked into his black boots. His brown-black hair was undone and it came between his shoulder blades.

“Perhaps you go to the horse’s mouth and speak with the being who told Asuna about the Stythe and Alv to begin with.” Fionn said from the door.

“How is Isha?” Maec asked with tremendous emotion.

“Our mutual love is strong for the moment. She has not been told the state of her frere Quilin. I think it quite noble of you to knock the poor man out for now. I can open a gate to that hated era and I know where the moths congregate.” The thunder ekimmu stated.

“I have to avoid Sanra.” He said considering.

“You are alive back then.  Hyoga became power hungry and tried to take on the Inu no Taisho. Stupid idiot.” The ekimmu snorted.

“That creature was immensely powerful. Okay please open a portal for me Fionn. Tell her how much I love her and our babe.” He said breathing deeply.

“She knows Math. Asuna is being pragmatic right now. She is in love with the idea of having a little girl for you.” He smiled for the Shouten king.

“Really? I am so pleased. I have wished for another girl so much. I wish to spoil a princess to pieces like I do my little Isha.” Maec smiled.

Fionn created a portal and Maec went through it and it appeared in Mongolia in the cocoon city and the ekimmu was beside the Shouten king. Moth began surround the two blood drinkers immediately and soon an arrogant and impressive looking male moth with jade hair which was pulled back in a high pony tail and his eyes were pale green. The moth’s skin was smooth alabaster and above his eyebrows were red antennae like appendages. He wore white ku and pein-fu under red and black traditional Chinese armor. Maec crossed his arms across his chest as if to say, so?

“What are you doing in my city Shouten?” Hyoga demanded.

“I was told by my queen that you may be more than just a blood bag and a pretty face. Tell me you know of the Alv.” Maec smirked.

“Oh you are an arrogant fuck to show up here and think I will speak. Who is your queen that she knows me?” The ga leader hissed.

“Her name is Isha tr’Awnhi to my people but you may know her as Asuna.” The Shouten king smiled wider.

“The she dog! She married one of you gas bags? Whatever. The Alv hail from the Scandinavian countries and they look nothing like you Shouten things. They are farming wraiths.” It was Hyoga’s turn to smirk.

“Excuse me? Farming wraiths? Farm what; livestock?” Maec asked dumbfounded.

“Ah, I see lost knowledge. Well Shouten if you are perhaps a tad less arrogant and open your putrid mind; I may consent to speak to you.” The ga snorted.

Maec had no choice and he nodded. Fionn and the Shouten king followed Hyoga to a cocoon dwelling and they were led inside a large one. It was sumptuous and large inside and really quite comfortable. Hyoga indicated that Maec and Fionn should sit and they did so on large pillows in reds and blacks.

“First tell me of my grand-children. I know what you wraiths are capable of and the she-dog is the mother to three of my grandbabes.” Hyoga said stiffly.

“Yuan and Zhilan are well. Thriving actually. Princess Saaya is as always a lovely and tiny little woman who is married to a shinigami captain and they still only have one child.” Maec shrugged.

“Yuan. Tell me of him.” The ga lord demanded especially.

“He has silver hair and green eyes. He is nearing six years old. Why do you care so much in particular about him?” The Shouten king asked narrowing his warm brown eyes.

“Are you seriously that demented wraith? I have two sons and my son sires two females and only one male. Of course I am interested in him!” The old ga lord snorted.

“Oh you are one of those pesky assholes. Whatever. He is a fine boy and for some reason these ga children of Isha are so fine boned but he is fast. He is ga too.” Maec rolled his eyes.

Hyoga actually was able to search Maec’s mind and the wraith was astonished at the mental abilities of the powerful corporeal youkai. Hyoga saw the boy in his mind and a stunning smile took his face and his love child was beautiful. He was at peace with his eventual death and his precious baby boy looked like his dead mate Saaya but the she-dog; he had fallen for her but he stayed away from her at all costs. He took ga females but his fantasies were the inu female who had given him an unknown son. Hyoga was okay with that and he bowed his head and he looked at the two blood drinkers with reddened eyes and Maec was shocked.

“The Alv are pacifists and abhor war. Their ether form is their other form and they do not require it. They do not take in blood as you know it but from the plant they farm. I honestly believe it was something concocted by you weird ekimmu people but the knowledge was lost by other wraiths but the Alv still had it. They constantly toil in the sun so typically they are fairly bronzed skinned. Their eyes range from light pinkish to sangria.” The ga lord said lying back comfortably.

“Do you know the name Reija Honkala?” Maec said breathing harder as he heard what he was told.

“She was their crowned princess some seven thousand years ago on this plane. No clue on yours. Never can figure out the difference.” Hyoga snorted.

“How did we not know?” The royal Shouten asked said breathing harder.

“I am certain previous Shouten kings did. Reija disappeared it was told and the Alv went into hiding when she never returned home. I was told this information from my own sire before he passed. She was said to be unrivaled in beauty. Why do you ask about her?” The moth leader demanded.

“I know for a fact that she is my mother. I barely remember her and she birthed my elder sisters and me before my sire allowed Sanra and her twin to kill her.” Maec said choked up as he looked away.

“Disgusting. Well that is what I know. The Alv know Shouten auras ten miles away and will fade into their ether forms. You would never see them but I can take you to one of their settlements. I am assuming you are adept at the Shouten old ways?” Hyoga demanded.

“Yes. Yes, I am.” He nodded.

Hyoga stood up and as well Maec and Fionn. The ekimmu of thunder had kept quiet because the crop this moth had spoken of was something that was of his people. He was astonished and Maec was reeling as he digested that he was half of this type of wraith. They appeared in Finland and the Shouten king did a binding equation to hide his and Fionn’s auras as they hid and Hyoga appeared to the Alv. A youngish appearing man came forward and smiled at the moth leader and bowed low.

“Chengdi! How are you sir?” The Alv male asked the Hyoga.

“I am well Tuomas. I only came to see if you know of my colony in Sweden.” He asked non-chalantly.

“It is doing quite well Chengdi. We are very happy to be neighbors with your people.” The Alv smiled.

Maec stepped out and Tuomas looked up panicked. He looked up at the Hyoga and at the man who had stepped out. The Shouten put up his hands and the Alv looked ready to bolt.

“Who are you? Why are you here? Chengdi who is this creature?” The Alv named Tuomas demanded.

“I brought him because you can answer more of his questions than I can and he is not here to harm you. He seeks answers of Reija Honkala.” Hygoa stated.

“Reija? You speak of my sister Chengdi! She went missing long ago.” The Alv said looking away.

“Reija Honkala was my mother sir. She birthed me and a set of female twins to Ganek tr’Awnhi of the Shouten Empire. I am the current king of the Shouten peoples and I remember her briefly but how did she come to know my bastard father? I destroyed him by the way.” Maec said very softly and gently.

“Shouten are evil! They only know how to destroy. Reija would never willingly go to them. Your father must have taken her against her will.” Tuomas said in scathing hate.

“I have impressions of her incredible beauty and gentleness. My sire would have such a woman weak and unworthy of him. He was a monster. You are right and his regime was monstrous.” The nephew told his uncle.

“Reija was extremely powerful but so incredibly gentle in the same breath. The elements bent to her will. She did not need the equations to do the old ways. It would appear as if she had magic but she need not speak the words to make the alchemy work.” The Alv said in a raw voice.

Maec looked at his hands and realized where some of his own power came from and he was astonished.

“You can do some of this?” The Alv demanded.

“I do so and it appears as if I have stolen other daemon energies. In reality; I only need to copy their ability through alchemy. It has confounded many for eons. My own queen was quite put out with me before she restored my mind to me.” He admitted.

“So your monster father took my perfect and lovely sister to steal away her abilities and beget more Shouten monsters?” Tuomas said as bloody tears fell down his face.

“Believe me sir I suffered at my father’s hands quite often! My sister Sanra seems to have adapted to his appetite for destruction. I never wanted it!” Maec choked.

“You appear like her. You are very masculine but you have her beauty.” His Alv uncle said emotionally.

“I need ask several questions sir. I am the current king of the Shouten as I said; my estranged second wife; there is a family of Tomoshibi in the Seireitei who stole her and the children but two are mine. I want my daughter and son back! My second wife indicated that the Alv in that era have been in contact with her and they intend to change her from Tomoshibi into Alv. Is this possible?” The Shouten king demanded.

“You should know all is possible through the elements. Why is your second wife estranged?” The Alv demanded.

“I failed her. I allowed fear to get the better of me and I was in fear of losing my queen. I will accept the loss of my little doctor but not our children.” Maec growled softly.

“Such a Shouten you are.” Tuomas sneered.

“My friend! This man is the son of your sister. He has done nothing to raise your ire. I have seen this creature that was his father and frankly; he did the best thing in killing him.” Hyoga calmed the Alv.

“If you are half Alv then you take back your family Shouten. You do not allow these other wraiths to take what is yours! If your children are turned Alv; they will in effect be corporeal wraiths. They will not need to take in blood or hunt for it. Think on what you want for them.” His maternal uncle said and he phased out.

Maec was angry and he was also angered by the idea that his true mother should have been such a skittish creature. He was mighty and powerful and he stared at Hyoga and the jade haired man ported them back to the Mongolian cocoon city.

“What year is it?” The Shouten king demanded.

“Thirteen hundred twenty.” The moth answered.

“The she-dog as you call my wife is within two centuries. Your umm grandson is with her as we speak.” Maec said calmly.

Hyoga felt as though he had been hit in the stomach and he stared at the wraith and he realized the other man knew that Yuan meant more to him. He nodded and Fionn made a tunnel and Maec held out his hand and the moth lord tentatively walked through followed by the other two.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------    
Asuna was near the castle in the woods and it was fall. She was wearing a heavy hanfu in a jacquard burgundy woven into the silk and it was a darker red wine red on the outer robe of her hanfu and the inner sheath was lighter burgundy with her obi being red wine in color but had silver thread woven throughout it; Her hair was intricately twisted in braids all around her head and seeded with diamonds and pearls, on her feet she wore heavy silver satin boots. She intended to interrogate on why she had on not seen or heard from Quilin. She had seen Ryo and while upset at their loss; he was angry and wanted revenge. Ryo was Japanese and revenge was served when one lost. Qui being Panyu would understand the concept as well but she had sworn him and she wanted to commit harm to herself for having failed him.

“You did not fail him mistress!” Kameron said coming from the forest.

“Hai! I did. He is one of my frere and he begged me not to get with pup and I did! Why does he keep himself from me? Can he not forgive me? I will beg him.” Asuna said getting agitated.

Kameron pulled his mate and queen to him and held her tightly as his hand went down her back. It was only natural for their species for the queens to seek to breed with their frere. It made for extremely powerful offspring. Asuna loved him and his brother frere intensely and the bond they shared was extremely intense; and because of the canine in her along with her empusae, it tightened them further. His queen looked after her frere as her pack and if not done right by in her instincts or her rational self then she was irrational.

“His pain was great and he is in a mild death sleep my queen.” Her head frere admitted.

Asuna choked and she stared up at Kameron and she was overcome. Her eyes burned green and she back stepped. She realized she had forced her youngest frere to sleep deeply and bloody tears fell down her face. Asuna began to run towards the castle and she ran right into Maec, Fionn, and the Hyoga of all people.

“Hyoga? What in the Kamis name are you doing here? Maec?” She asked wiping away the bloody tears.

“Isha! Why have you been crying?” Her Shouten husband demanded.

“Qui! Where is he? Why is he in a death sleep? It is because of me is it not? Kamis damn it! I hate your fucking sister! I hate this!” She screamed in a rage.

“Beloved I know! I am so sorry I have not murdered that sow long before. I am sorry also about the Tomoshibi. I was in a rage after what that bastard did. Quilin is innocent of all this.” Maec murmured softly.

“We both know unless Kaimei was there twenty four seven then I could not have sustained it. It would have drained me. This will drain me enough as it is. Ichigo threatened me! Hyoga why are you here?” Asuna asked the ga leader again.

“Yuan. I am here for Yuan. I only wish to observe him.” Hyoga nearly sneered at her.

“Fucking ga. Half the time I hate you fucking ga!” She snarled as she pulled away from Maec and commanded Hyoga to follow her.

“Many moth are not overly fond of inu either inu. Your mouth has not changed but as least your breasts are something to look upon.” The father of her ga mate snorted as he passed her by.

His words inflamed her and she jumped on him and began to punch him right there on the path to the castle.

“Corporeal daemon mating ritual you think?” Maec asked Fionn.

Fionn busted out laughing and so did Kameron from far back behind him and both Hyoga and Asuna snarled at the blood drinkers.

-Why would you come here Hyoga? - Asuna pathed deeply in his mind.

-I want to see my son once in my life before my life ends. Yes, I know I die. Obviously. I do not want to know anything but you should have figured out by now that moth love their families and I love that boy!- He growled in her mind.

-So why did you throw me into a bath tub then into your son’s bed after we fucked? - She snarled in his.

-The fucking as you put it got to me. - Hyoga admitted.

Her mouth dropped open and she shut it quickly and she stared ahead. They went quietly to the lower bowels of the old castle where her pups were coming in slowly. Yuan and Zhilan had been brought by Kenomaru several days ago and her six year ga boy had lighter silver hair and green eyes. His eyebrows were reddish and his wings were smaller than Hyoga’s but he could fly. His hair was short since he was modern and he was teasing his twin sister and she was startling similar to Saaya in looks. Yuan had on a brown linen tunic and crème colored trousers. On his feet were brown leather clogs and he took flight as he threw a ball at his sister and Zhilan caught it and took flight herself and the ball actually landed near their mother.

“Sorry Haha!” Zhilan cried as she swooped over with her thin wings fluttering.

She stopped short and she stared at the taller ga man and he was an impressive sight with tremendous yoki.

“Who you?” She asked bluntly.

“I am a moth. Who are you my lady?” Hyoga asked her kneeling and smiling gently.

Asuna held her breath and Yuan shyly came over and Zhilan was floating slightly above the ground and she wore a pale blue gown of this era and her long waist length jade hair was down in all one length. Her eyebrows as well were red and her blue eyes looked up and down Hyoga.

“I Lady Zhilan Jing-Kurosaki; I second in line for the lordship of ga nation and my brother Lord Yuan Jing-Kurosaki. Our father Lord Kenomaru of the Ga Nation and son of the Great Hyoga. My Haha is Lady Asuna Jing-Kurosaki and she queen of almost everything. I am princess and Yuan is prince.” Little Zhilan said lifting her chin.

“Oh my Kamis! Kenomaru has been filling your head.” Asuna groaned.

“Not Baba. Uncle Menomaru! He say we great. He say we come from long line of royalty. Uncle Menomaru don’t lie!” Her second ga daughter stamped her foot in the air.

“Baba has been tending the colonies again has he not?” Her haha asked.

“Well hai?” She nodded.

“Yuan come forward my son.” Their mother commanded.

Yuan’s silver hair was longer on top and short in the back and sides. He shyly flew forward and landed as he crept forward to his mother’s side. His could feel this elder ga’s yoki and it made him leery. He also could feel something else and he was not sure what. Hyoga for his part absolutely adored Zhilan. She was a typical moth princess and Saaya was demure for his taste but still she was a mighty little warrior. Zhilan was going to be taller and Yuan was going to be taller as well. He was fine boned but that was typical moth because of the type of youkai they were. They flew so they had to be finer boned. Hyoga knelt and Yuan hid behind the skirts of his Haha’s hanfu at first and he poked his green eyes out and he stared at identical eyes to his.

“Hello Yuan. I am so very pleased to meet you.” He said with his deep baritone voice.

“I know you?” He asked confused.

“I know your father and uncle very well. I am a distant relative.” The moth ruler said not choking up.

“Oh! Who you! Well tell Baba and Uncle you see us!” Zhilan squealed.

“Hush Zhi! He sad.” Yuan cried out.

“Why you sad?” She demanded from Hyoga.

Asuna looked away and Maec was amused but also sad for the old moth lord. Fionn had been bored and had left.

“We are in the past little ones. I know your older sister Saaya and she is such a beautiful moth woman! We are so very proud of our family are we not?” The elder ga said smiling but Asuna knew he was hurting.

Yuan reached out and touched Hyoga’s hand and actual tears fell from the man’s eyes. Zhilan was confused but just watched.

“Zhilan can you go and play for a little while?” Asuna asked her young daughter.

“Why? He ga. I’m ga! I wanna stay!” She whined.

“Come young one. Haha has commanded and we all know when Haha commands.” Kameron said from behind.

“Kameron you mean! You kiss Haha’s butt.” She growled softly.

“Something else Uncle Menomaru says?” The head frere said in disapproval.

“Yea so?” She snapped at the frere.

“Your uncle and I need talk I see. Come and let us find your brother and sister; Ahmose and Arsinoe.” He said dragging her along.

“But their like kodomo!” Zhilan whined out.

“Yes they are.” Kameron answered.

Asuna smiled and Hyoga wanted to slap the tart little princess on her mouth but he was focused on his own true son. Yuan stared at him and he stared Yuan.

“Can I hold you?” Hyoga asked the boy.

“Hai if okay with Haha.” He nodded.

“Hai.” She nodded.

Hyoga picked up Yuan and the tears fell down his face and he was unashamed as he stared at a miniature of himself but with the she-dog’s hair and a couple of magenta stripes here and there. Hyoga took flight and he sat himself in a tall tree near the caste and he spoke softly with the boy he had sired in a fit of passion.

“Care to explain that one?” Maec asked.

“Not long after I helped solve your puzzle. I never understood it myself. He and I did not exactly like each other. He kept saying I reminded him of HIS Saaya in stature. He said she was quieter though. We were physically fighting one moment and the next? We were rutting as if life depended upon it. I have no clue.” She sighed.

“Well there is more there Isha and I know he knows he dies. I think he avoided more because he figured it out. I respect him greatly. Incredible creature that he is. Stupid to go against your grandsire though.” He whispered.

“True.” She answered faintly.

“Your frere was a mess by the way. I will bring him out of his death sleep slowly and near you. Forgive us as we only thought to be merciful to him.” Her Shouten spouse said getting her attention.

“I know Maec. I hate myself and your fucking sister right now. I however cannot be upset about our baby girl. I am actually ecstatic about her.” She admitted.

“You are?” He asked his queen shocked.

“Hai. I am going over tr’Awnhi girl names and I am thinking of so much actually. Why are you thinking Alv?” Asuna demanded as the thought crossed his mind.

“Gods damn it Isha! Stay out of my head!” He growled softly.

“Sorry my love but we are bound! Remember?” She smirked.

“I am half Alv it turns out. Reija Honkala was my real mother. That is Finnish. You told me that Hyoga knew of the Alv and so I contacted him. I met my real mother’s brother. My abilities I seemed to have inherited from her and so did Sanra too. The Alv are corporeal wraiths and I am going to allow Nanami to change Selene and Adellum so. If my mother could be in Hueco Mundo as an Alv then so can my children. They also would not have to take in blood per say but this blood plant. I need to see this thing. The Alv I can understand are not friendly with Shouten. I care not but I do however intend to find out some secrets they harbor as it seems I have it in me. I however shall NEVER give up drinking real blood as it tastes so damn succulent.” He murmured with silver eyes.

His smirk was one of passion as he slashed his wrist with the claw of his thumb and let her drink for their babe and he had to suppress the savage groan that wanted to come from him. She fed from him for some time and she in turn was bitten in her neck by him. The mere act of feeding was enough to put him into a lala land of his own. He warned her to be alone this night and she smiled so warmly. Maec was NOT aware that Tuomas had followed his apparent nephew and he had news for the mere boy; there was MUCH he did not know and it was apparent that his sister’s son was not evil according to Shouten ways but no self-respecting Alv would take the blood of a living being. The fact he was going to allow his children to be changed spoke of his intelligence. He wondered about this Sanra person and Maec had indicated that this woman had killed not only his sister but his wife had come to harm. Tuomas was angry and he wanted answers and he had to figure out if he would deliver them to his nephew or not.













< br>