Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Bad Moon Rising ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.




Bad Moon Rising




A/n: History is revealed for one as the dark ekimmu and forces begin to gather steam. One person realizes how alike he is to another. In fighting amongst friends and enemies; old lovers show up and confusion ensues. Thank you for reading and PLEASE, let me know what you think!



Reija Honkala was busily planting their crop that sustained her people; they were simply called the Alv. It was legend that all of her kind used to be one but she could not see how as the Alv ate the blood plant and the others actually DRANK blood from living beings. It was a disgusting and evil thing in her mind but she made certain that they did not mingle with the others. Her long dark blonde hair was loosely pulled back and it came to her waist. She had wide burgundy colored eyes; they were red like most Alv but they had the smallest bit of brown and it made her look exotic to her people. She laughed and laughed at it and she would look at herself in a glass and she had such a small pert nose that barely turned up and Reija seriously thought her lips too full. She frowned in her thoughts as she wore plain osnaburg cloth in a loose tunic dress that was belted by a simple cord in a medium tan. She wore wool lined boots and she stared at some plants that were not doing well. Reija again frowned and she put her hands over the growths and in her mind she was focusing the alchemy needed to make them healthy.

“What in the ancients are you?” She heard from far behind her.

Reija very carefully stood up and turned and it was another type of Cherra. They were the blood of living beings kind and she was terrified to have been caught. This one had green-brown eyes and black hair. He was dressed completely in black and his skin was ghastly pale in comparison to hers. His hair was long for a man and it was loosely braided. His eyes were slightly almond shaped that suggested he might be Asian Cherra and his mouth too was full. His nose was straight and noble looking and why Reija was staring she had no idea.

“I asked what you are!” He demanded.

“I…I do not answer to you sir.” Reija said in the original tongue of their kind; which was now known as Kazakh.

“You do not answer to me but you speak my native language?” This creature asked amused as he broke into a smile.

His smile made her disarmed. This man was beguiling and incredibly beautiful to stare at and Reija was fascinated by that alone. His auras were conflicting and she was shaking she realized. She decided to put up a barrier to protect herself and the man was astonished that she had done so without any equations.

“I will talk to you but you will not harm me. I know there are other Cherra!” She said boldly.

“What? What did you call me?” He said still smiling and she was brave.

“Cherra! You are a blood drinking Cherra. We know of your ways! You do not reside in this realm. You have to gorge on innocent beings to stay here.” Reija said lifting her chin.

“Woman what is your name?” The man demanded.

“I am Reija Honkala.” She said as her voice trembled.

Ganek’s heart was beating too hard and this female reminded him too much of his precious mother. She was strong of will but so damn skittish but so incredibly powerful to boot. Her beauty was also incredible and he was staring he knew. Honestly, she was dressed in peasant’s clothes but she could have been rags as far as he was concerned but he had been bored with the Steppes and had been hunting further and further away from his home territory to see more of his kingdom and beyond. Ganek had felt a tremendous aura and so he had stopped to see what creature would produce such a thing and he was shocked to see another wraith but she was tending PLANTS of all things. He stepped closer and she moved away.

“I mean you no harm.” He snorted.

“You have not spoken your name.” Reija reminded him.

“I am Ganek. Ganek tr’Awnhi.” He said bowing with a small flourish.

He stood straight and she had a blush staining her cheeks and the Shouten king realized he was absolutely smitten. Reija’s barrier was still up and he was getting irritated that he could not run his corporeal fingers over her cheek. She looked at his face at his thoughts and Ganek did not realize that she was telepathic like him or that she had “heard” him. He watched surprised as the barrier slowly dissolved. He stepped through the plants but did not step on them.

“What are these things?” He asked in a husky tone.

“Life plant or blood plant; we are Cherra too but we do not take in true blood, this plant gives us the same nutrients that blood gives you.” She said in a quivering voice.

“How amazing; I have never known another food Reija Honkala.” Ganek whispered as his thumbs gently brushed her cheek bones.

Reija’s skin was like silk and he was nearly shaking. She stared up at the taller Cherra and she had to try and breathe deeply.

“What is the name of your Cherra?” She asked shakily.

“I am Shouten. I am actually the king of the Shouten Empire in the other realm.” He replied honestly.

“I am Alv. I am the crowned princess. My father is the king.” The female said actually trembling.

“Reija Honkala you are so beautiful and absolute perfection. I allow no Shouten woman to touch me. I have found none that could meet my expectations.” Ganek whispered wanting her desperately.

“Why could none of your own Cherra meet your expectations?” Reija asked stunned.

“My own mother was a glorious woman. She was from a different clan within my empire and she was everything a woman should be. Tahalan Sahen was as powerful as my sire but only knew how to love one way; with her whole soul. She gave him too many babes and in the end it killed her. I refuse to do that.” He said in his old anguish.

“You refuse to have children?” She asked him confused.

Ganek smiled that beautiful smile and she blushed again and he lifted her chin.

“Every king needs a queen and an heir or two but not twenty seven.” He stated gently.

Her burgundy eyes widened and she was shocked by the sheer number of his siblings. Ganek seemed extremely bitter of his mother’s death and that shocked her. They had been told that the Cherra of the other realm were evil things who did not love or have families.

“Really? They teach you people that about US?” Ganek stated in sudden anger at her thoughts.

“You hear my mind?” Reija gasped in shock.

“Well why should I not? I am Shouten or Cherra as you call us! Can you not hear thoughts?” He demanded as his eyes began to bleed silver.

“I am sorry if we have learned wrong! They are old legends okay? We do not take lives; it is seen as evil and wrong. To take in the blood of a living being is evil!” She snapped at him.

Ganek wanted her more and he forced himself away from her and wanting a woman was not a place he was used to being in. He was like many Shouten and had his duality. He had spoken the truth and no Shouten woman had caught his attention. None were as powerful as he was and certainly none could be as gentle as a woman would need to be but have guts. No, he figured that his mother was a singularity. Again he was not aware his mind was so open and Reija heard his thoughts loud and clear and she phased out. He snorted at her fear and he stepped out of the patch of their “food” and he was fixing to phase back within Hueco Mundo. She appeared right in front of him and he was stunned stupid.

“I was waiting for you to leave my garden. I work very hard at making it thrive. Thank you! You want to kiss me; I want to allow you to and see if it different.” She said crossing her arms over her breasts.

That incredible smile spread across his face and he gently tipped back her head and held the back of her head in his outstretched right hand; to cradle her and his left hand, ever so gently palmed her right cheek. Ganek grazed his full lips against hers and a sudden groan-growl escaped him as his lips pressed hers firmly. It took him all of a second to seek entrance to her sweet mouth and she tasted of blood; this plant truly did taste of his natural food and he went mad in lust, desire, and incredible want. His tongue traced her barely pointed fangs and teased her tongue. Reija was no demure little thing as he held her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her clawed hands ended up in his black hair and so gently massaged his scalp as the kiss took on deeper undertones. Ganek had to pull himself from her arms and her eyes were fully brown and he was surprised to see it but his were fully silver. His breathing was ragged and he knew his maleness was hard and obvious underneath his black linen leggings.

“Reija.” He breathed her name so raggedly.

“Ganek.” She replied in a throaty tone.

They were staring at the other and Ganek wanted her so badly but he held himself back. Reija would have given herself to him if he wanted her. She let him know it in his mind.

“No. I want you but I want you properly. I want you purely and right. I am no pious creature and I have done many things in my life you would deem violent.” He said looking away.

“Can you love?” Reija demanded.

“Of course!” He snapped at her.

“Fine. You come to me on your terms Ganek tr’Awnhi. Alv are fervent creatures.” She said palming his cheek.

His body violently shook and it was her. Her mind was filling him and he groaned deeply as he fell to his knees as this woman was mentally taking him without her ether form. The Shouten king was losing his mind and soul he was certain to this perfect female and he shouted out as his already hardened male flesh erupted inside of his breeches.

“I go home now. If you should like; I am here every other day for several hours from mid-morning till late afternoon. Good afternoon your grace, Ganek.” She said as she knelt and kissed the corner of his mouth and she phased out.

Ganek had been brought to his knees by a female but it had been unselfish and powerful. He was shocked stupid and it was as if he had coupled in his ether form. He had to phase into Hueco Mundo and he was in his rooms in Astana and he lay back on his bed. His eyes shut and he would see the beautiful Alv wraith again and he would show her a few Shouten things.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------     It became their pattern that Ganek would show up and Reija would be tending her garden that she called the huge patch of land. The Shouten king actually tried the plant and it was delicious but he preferred blood to be hot and from a vein. He explained that it just tasted different. She just shrugged and would eat her blood plant with abandon and he would end up kissing her silly. He actually did take her in his ether form and she had nearly lost her mind and Ganek had to force himself NOT to bind to her. She was the most beautiful soul he had ever seen and this relationship was making him maddened. He withheld himself because he did not wish to sully what he saw as something beautiful. Ganek had many dark streaks in him; he knew it and he wiped out what he feared and the mutated Shouten beings born made him angry. His policy was to exterminate them. Reija had been seeing the other world Cherra for four months and he kept his advances to mental and kisses. Truly she was going crazy with lust and actual love for this man. She knew he was different from her but she accepted him as he was. She found that love meant that one accepted everything about the person you loved and she loved Ganek. He was lying in tall grass near her patch of blood plants and watched the bright sky. She was wearing a long sleeved gown of heavy satin in a stunning burgundy color that matched her eyes.

“Well my lovely Reija; I must return to my realm and make kingly decrees and rule my clans.” He yawned as they had spent a pleasant afternoon in conversation and actually debated certain policies of his.

“You return already?” Reija asked widening her eyes.

“Well yes lovely lady. I have needs too you know. Your plant is tasty but I truly prefer my meals hot and dripping on my tongue.” Ganek said with a sexy smirk.

She was never too assertive but she had him pinned as she sat on his hips. Reija used a sharp instrument that she used in her gardening and slashed her wrist. She had pressed it to his mouth before he could say anything. Ganek’s eyes widened and the sound that escaped his throat made a jolt of pure pleasure shoot to her center. He did not want to drink her blood but she was surprisingly strong and she kept her wrist on his mouth until she felt his fangs. She sucked in her breath as he was drinking from her.

“Ganek? Oh by the Gods. This is…I need you.” His Alv princess rasped deeply as her eyes bled brown.

He had no freaking clue what had happened but he did not want her people to come upon her being fed upon and he phased them to his bedroom in Hueco Mundo. He was pretty certain that since she had an ether form; she could be here. Ganek had encountered one of his male lovers recently because seeing her and pushing away his wants and desires was driving him mad. Reija grew furious as she jerked her wrist from his mouth and she crashed her lips to his. He could not think now and this was not how he wanted this.

“NO! Reija no!” He snarled as he shoved her off of him.

The Alv princess stared at him and he had those conflicting auras again. She was breathing hard and her eyes were a warm brown in her high emotion.

“Tell me you do not love me! You take men because you want me?” She demanded as she challenged him.

“You are too good and too pure for the likes of me. I can love the purity woman! I never thought to find a woman as perfect as my own life giver but I will not lose you. I cannot lose you per say if you are not mine physically.” Ganek hissed at her.

“So because you believe me so worthy and so good; I am to be denied your heart, love, and soul? I accept you as the chera you are. I accept the differences in us and I believe it can be beautiful but you would have us as ethereal lovers. Nothing more and I cannot move on to something less.” Reija said as blood fell down her cheeks.

The crying of bloody tears seemed to happen to all species of wraiths Ganek noticed and his heart was pounding too hard and she had spoken the truth. He truly would only have them as ethereal lovers. This closeness was tempting him beyond endure and she suddenly slashed his juncture with her small little knife. She was against the wound and she was drinking it. This Alv wraith; this powerful and audacious woman was taking what she wanted and NO ONE touched him and survived but she had just cut him wide open and she was drinking live blood; which she had sworn was evil, and Reija could not get enough.

“I will lose my mind if something happens to you. I killed my own father because his seed killed her. Do you not understand? I killed him because he could not control himself and I would not do that to you!” Ganek growled out in tremendous pain.

“I am royalty as well Ganek. I told you I accept you as the man and chera you are. You deny your heart and you deny your soul. I have committed sin in my people’s mind but I say; it is beautiful with you.” She cried softly.

His green-brown eyes swirled and became silver as he bent her head back and began devouring her lips passionately. He tasted his own blood in her mouth and he snarled as he phased her gown off. He felled them both back onto his opulent bed and one hand undid her blonde hair. She wanted him it seemed and she had a similar ability to phase things but it took her longer. His clothes appeared on the floor next to the bed and he stared at her surprised.

“The ways of our forefathers; I have no need of equations, I just call upon the power with my mind.” She whispered as he loomed over her.

Reija saw him and he was pierced in his well-formed phallus and several other places. She wanted to ask him later but now she wanted HIM. She wanted all of him. Ganek was actually terrified and this female was the only one he had wanted in this manner. She did not wait and she guided him into her center and they both made deep groans; for the Shouten king, she was so incredibly wet and hot and for Reija, he filled the ache that she had been feeling. Ganek slowly moved within her and she responded with meeting his thrusts. His love was bringing out ferocious and deeply felt things. She did not stop him as he took her in marriage rituals and she repeated his words and bound herself in blood to him. Ganek did not want to bind to her but they did. Truly the most feared Shouten had binded himself and he was completely in love with his Alv princess.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------      
Ganek paced back and forth as she had been in labor for over two days. He was agitated and in a very dangerous mood. His blackness was actually tempered by his queen and two years into their marriage; she had informed him that she was to bear him a child. The look of terror that crossed his face had made Reija flee to an in between.

“If my wife dies; your life is forfeit!” The Shouten king snarled at the royal doctor.

“Yes your majesty.” The poor Sahen said in fear.

He stormed his own bedroom and Reija was on their bed laboring and she looked at her husband as he looked deathly angry.

“Ganek! My love. My heart. You are being angry for no good reason.” Reija whispered.

“You should have aborted it! You would not be suffering now. I have been pulling back Reija.” He said shaking.

“Ganek, there was once you completed within me and why should I not want our own children? Why should I be denied that?” She whispered in agony.

“Because I will destroy the world if I lose you! I will not lose you to a brat!” Ganek snarled in hate.

Reija was hurt and more at his assertions and she shut her brown eyes. She continued to labor. She had asked his brother Kilim to come soon and she asked him to spirit the baby away. Ganek’s love was passionate but also very possessive. She knew how much the Shouten chera loved her and she loved him but his mind and heart were only so big and she feared for her child.

Reija Honkala-tr’Awnhi gave birth to not one babe but two. She gave birth first to a beautiful girl with rainbow like eyes which was sometimes seen in the Alv and she had her mother’s hair color. Her second girl had Ganek’s black hair and brown-green eyes. The girls were identical except in coloring and it was amazing. Kilim spirited the second twin who had his coloring and he came in to see a child with gold hair. He was suppressing his fear that it was not one of THOSE beings but he could see the baby girl’s hair was the same gold as his wife’s lovely dark golden waves.

“Her eyes are just like my father.” Reija whispered exhausted.

“The Alv can have multi-colored eyes like this?” Ganek asked entranced.

“The Alv are shape shifters. We are the chera who are the most powerful in it.” She said weakly smiling at him.

“You are not ill? You are not going to leave me?” He demanded suddenly terrified.

“Ganek my love! I gave you a daughter this day. I left my people for you. I love you. I love you and chose you! I am not leaving you and giving birth is hard work; hard work as when I toiled in my fields.” His perfect wife said breathing softly as the tiny girl began to feed from her breast.

Ganek nodded slowly and his daughter was a beauty but he was not overly fond of children and female children in general. She was quite striking but she looked like the oddities to him and he held in his revulsion. He had what he wanted in his queen.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------    
Reija spent the next near decade being the center of the Shouten king’s private world. His little girl faded into the background and Reija showed her much love and affection but Ganek demanded almost ALL of her attention and the girl who had been named Sanra became horribly jealous of her own mother. Her father barely paid her any mind and only when she could show him her emerging powers. She noticed he tended to like her more when she was not golden haired so she began to shift the color. Her mother admonished her for it but Sanra had actually slapped her beyond silly that day and Reija actually realized that Sanra and Nasa were lost to her. She covered her mouth and she had not told Ganek that she was pregnant again. He was almost always careful but lately he had not been. Their lovemaking had been intense and needy. Her mate and husband of nearly fifteen years clung to his wife more and more and the Alv princess was seeing something in him that was scary and it was an evil and dark side to her husband. Kilim saw his beautiful sister-in-law and he neared her.

“Reija what is wrong?” He asked softly.

“Sanra hates me.” Reija whispered as she lifted her head.

“I doubt she hates you. Ganek is very selfish and possessive of you sister. Sanra feels that and resents it; I am sure but she will grow out of it.” Kilim said to try and ease her mind.

“You lie sweetly Kilim but I am so worried. I think; I think I should go home.” The queen of the Shouten people said starting to sob.

“Home to where Reija? Astana is your home! You are the queen of our people and Ganek would go insane if he lost another woman he loved.” He said shaking his dark head.

“I am no saint Kilim! How could he revere and love your mother so much as a son?” She asked with shaking hands.

“Our sire had bouts like Ganek does but Ganek has them more often. Mother was able to soothe him much and calmed him. I honestly think our father would have become mad. Our father kept our mother pregnant always. She never had a break between us siblings. As you know; we Shouten are both for some of us.” Kilim blushed.

“You think the Shouten unique amongst chera brother? No.” She shook her head in negation.

“I see. I am glad in a way. Our mother was so incredibly gentle and eased our father’s passions whatever they were. She tried so hard to be there for us. She was able to be a true mother to Ganek the most. Losing her hurt him badly.” He explained.

“Kilim, my firstborns hate me and now I am pregnant again. You know how Ganek is. I will not lose my son as I have lost my daughters!” Reija spoke in a sobbing voice.

Ganek had come upon the scene at the last words and he was seething in irrational jealousy that his own favorite brother should be speaking to his wife but he heard Reija say she was having a son. His green-brown eyes blinked and he tried to process what she had said. His beautiful soul-mate saw him and she covered her mouth and she sank to her knees and began to sob uncontrollably.

“Leave Kilim!” Ganek roared.

Kilim phased out and the Shouten king knelt near his other half and he made her look at him. Blood trailed down her face and that fear hit him again.

“Please Ganek! I beg you; love my baby boy as much as you love me! Do not shun him as you have Sanra. She hates me. My own daughter hates me!” Reija wept.

“Then she is a stupid child! You give me a son Reija? Why do you insist that we have children? Why?” He asked as he pulled her to him and rocked back and forth with her.

“Because they are US. I love you. I love you!” She screamed hysterically.

“Hush now my love. Hush. Never leave me. Swear it.” Ganek said closing his eyes.

“I swear it.” Reija wept as he kept holding onto as if for dear life.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------   
The Shouten queen went into labor with the prince on a very stormy night in Hueco Mundo which was rare in of itself. Ganek was petrified and his royal physician was actually very calm and the queen was doing more than well. The Shouten king came in and he sat beside his laboring queen and she turned her golden head with the look of adoration on her face that melted his heart. She pressed his hand to her full belly and Ganek felt a mind and an aura that was amazing. It was absolutely riveting and he looked at his wife in shock.

“Our boy. Our son.” Reija wept with joy.

“Maec! He is Maec. Baby boy you shall be a grand prince of princes.” Ganek said as his eyes bled silver and a single tear fell from his eyes.

The Shouten was able to see his own son born in a very short time and his bit of hair was brown-black and when his eyes opened; they were the very same color of Reija’s when she was high in emotion. They were a warm coffee brown. The Shouten infant released a quivering infant cry and his mother began to feed him. Ganek was entranced with his perfect boy and he was truly a beautiful, beautiful Shouten infant. He realized he had an heir if he needed one and he was thrilled.

“See to the prince’s bed and have it brought into my chambers. I want satin and silks to line his cradle.” He commanded.

Sanra stood in the shadows and she had learned her shape shifting abilities VERY well. Her newborn brother WAS beautiful. She did not think he was more beautiful than her but he had dark hair and she had gold hair. Sanra wracked her young brain trying to understand why her father did not love her. Ganek loved her mother and she had actually watched them couple to try and understand. She wondered if that was what it would take to make her father love her. Her mother however was in the way. Sanra just silently left the royal chambers and no one cared one bit about the thin waif of a girl. Hate began to well up in her and she continued to practice her abilities all the time. Sanra intended to get out of Hueco Mundo and say to hell to the Shouten.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------    < br> Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi was seven years old and his mother held his hand as they were summoned to the throne room. Ganek grew anxious if his queen and heir were not near. Reija had finally figured out that there was mental sickness in the tr’Awnhi line but they had intermarried within their own clan so often that sicknesses of the mind and body had begun to appear. She had been promoting marriages amongst the clans and actually fostering other royalty from the other four clans so that there would be less intermarriage.

“Mama?” Little Maec asked tugging on her hand.

“Yes my darling boy?” Reija asked as she knelt and so she could look into his warm brown eyes.

“Is Father going to be mean today? I get afraid.” The little prince said softly.

“Your father loves us very much Ruwon. Remember me always. Promise me.” She whispered in his ear and kissed his forehead.

Maec was his Shouten name and his Mama only called him Ruwon. He had no idea what it meant but they entered the throne and Ganek calmed as he saw his queen and his son. There were members of the Jing clan here and they were severely pissing him off and they were harboring the light wraiths as they had begun to be called. Ganek demanded that Reija bring Maec to him and he sat his boy on his knees and he ran his clawed hand through his long espresso colored hair. The little boy looked relieved that his father was not in one of his rages.

“Jing you speak and act as if I give two shits what you think or do. These creatures are unnatural and kill our women in many instances! Your own wife has birthed how many of these things?” Ganek asked in hate.

“Majesty please! They are still wraith but they are of us but just changing. You yourself married a different race of wraith!” The Jing Clan leader cried.

Maec was in his mother’s lap again so fast and his father had phased his hand through the Jing clan leader and pulled his heart out. The man fell dead and Ganek snarled in hate. Reija shielded Maec’s eyes in all the commotion; she felt five needle thin claws enter her back and she began to choke on kemuri and hiebie began to freeze her insides. The claws retracted and she knew; Reija knew who had done it. Maec felt his mother’s grip slip and he screamed as her eyes began to turn white.

“Mama! Mama! Mama what’s wrong? Mama!” The young boy screamed.

Ganek whirled around and his queen had sunk to the floor in front of their thrones and he had always been told that Shouten died when their mates fell. He flew to her side and he lifted her up and she was barely speaking as her eyes were completely white.

“Love you. My baby boy…” She whispered as she went limp in his arms.

Something felt as if it had been ripped open and a wound that had gone putrid. Ganek was shrieking in the Shouten way and he was holding his head and he could not stop the empty void and the black that was crawling his mind. She had left him; his Reija had left him and he began to smash his throne room to pieces and the prince was taken to safety and red lips smiled in the shadows and the golden head of the tr’Awnhi princess shifted to black as she left the devastation.
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------   &nb sp;
Memories surfaced in Bilae’s brain of his previous incarnation before this one. That soul had been in part him as well too. He grinned but fell short as he remembered the woman; the Alv that that particular life had clung to. She had been magnificent and his former incarnation Ganek had loved her obsessively. He appeared in the Dover castle as the child sired by that life was busy studying the texts of her own brother.

“She whispered love you, then my baby boy.” He said in an eerie voice.

“She was saying goodbye to Maec and giving him her love. Do not be an idiot.” Sanra snorted.

“This Ganek loved your birth mother.” Bilae accused.

“Oh yes he did. No one could compare to his precious queen. Now I know it was you infecting what was in part my father’s soul. He never would have loved me despite anything I did; so I sought to become STRONGER than him and smarter. Worked did it not?” She said with such loathing and cold.

“Math reborn accuses you of killing her.” He said in a dangerous voice.

“I did. I hated her. I do not deny that I killed that goodie goodie cunt. She was making policy behind Ganek’s back! Saving the Tomoshibi. Whatever Bilae or whoever; I did you a favor and released your true self; your true nature. Ganek however loved Maec so much that it turned into obsession with him. He does not know daddy actually loved him normally once. Awe are you going to get angsty and hit me? I love it ekimmu. Pain is all I have endured and I have learned to crave it! I carry your disgusting spawn because your pea brain actually worked for once. Unless you have something new to present than get out of my face!” She said as the skeletal look flashed briefly.

“You actually took in the ekimmu of the Sistern. When did you destroy Elenydd Dee?” He asked coldly.

“Playing in the circles as a young woman; Ganek would worship you fucking ekimmu and I actually saw them from time to time. The Sistern ekimmu was easy to take down by that time. You forget despite the fact that you were in a Shouten body Bilae; you still imparted some of your chi into the tr’Awnhi family line. I think that is why you did not want children. Oh well.” She tittered.

The reborn volcanic ekimmu realized the scope of this female’s power and she was indeed dangerous and without morals. She had none whatsoever and not that he had any major morals himself; but the death of her mother tormented him. He refused to ally himself with his enemies but the reborn Math; he would know the truth he decided.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------    < br> Maec was dreaming and it was clear and it was fine at first. The events he saw were Ganek and he wanted to scream that he did not want this. He saw so much from the death of his grandmother, grandfather, and the putting down of the first light wraiths. Maec was sweating as he was not rousing and Asuna was next to him. He had gluttoned on their livestock animal in Hueco Mundo to stay corporeal and he was as if gripped in a long nightmare.

“Maec? Beloved. Maec! Wake up! Help! Someone help me!” She screamed.

Kameron ran in and he saw the Shouten king in a fevered sleep and he was surprised. Asuna was terrified and she could not enter his mind and she tried.

“I care not what you have to do; Nanami knows wraith physiology the best! GO!” She commanded.

Kameron bowed and he was given a tunnel by Gwydion who was in actual concern because Maec was Math reborn and frankly; losing one of the branches was not an option. So Kameron returned over an hour later and Nanami saw the look of pleading and desperation on her own mother’s face and she sighed. She could feel the panic and fear of Maec tr’Awnhi and THAT thought was scary in of itself. Nanami sat on the side of his bed and she actually fed from her mother’s blood to give her a power boost and she was using her empathy infused telepathy. She sank her fangs into his wrist and his mind was shrouded and it was utter chaos. Nanami had been so intimate with his soul and that is what she was seeking with her empathy yoki. Suddenly she was in the middle of his dream and he was him and he stared at her in shock.

“This is not real.” He whispered and they were witnessing the birth of Sanra.

“Good Kamis. She was actually born?” His second wife said in disdain.

Maec could not help it and he actually laughed. He did not seek anything but how he was being forced to see his father’s early life; he could only guess but he now knew that his mother had truly loved his father. That was utterly shocking. It was horrifying but she had been so gentle and beautiful.

“He shuns her as you did Ragnoss.” Nanami said observing.

“I tried! I tried to love him.” He snapped.

“Ummm he was Bilae, duh?” She retorted.

“I am half Alv it seems little Nanami.” The Shouten king said only watching.

“So it seems. They still do not like you. Does not matter if you are half or not; they believe your father stole and killed your mother. Just found that out today. The king of the Alv is named Tuomas Honkala.” She replied softly.

“My uncle. I saw him in the 14th century with the Hyoga. Could Bilae be showing me these things? Could I break this dream?” He asked her in a professional manner.

“If you are being forced by alchemy then hai; I suspect he is using the fact that his body is directly related to you and somehow doing a neat blood drinker trick I do not know of.” His estranged second wife answered.

“There are several ways to make one see through another’s eyes. Oh my gods! My father was happy about my birth?” Maec said dropping his jaw.

“Kamis you look like Adellum.” She said stunned.

“Do not mention my son! You heatless bitch!” He said coldly.

“You threw me away you son of a bitch! Haha got pissed but instead of figuring out how to win her over to it; you threw me away like rubbish!” Nanami snarled at him and she had fire.

“I want my son and daughter Nanami. You will give me my children. I should say you will give me yourself but you will not. You are incapable of forgiving me. Has it occurred to you that despite my aura, my power, and yes my age in your realm; I have been broken over and over and remade? I have done terrible things and loved wonderful things but I am still a man underneath the king’s mantle. I am so terribly glad that your royalty elevates you to being perfect!” Maec retorted in his anger and pain.

“No! No! No! You will not do this to me! You will not! You bastard! Fuck you! Fuck you!” She screamed as her ethereal self beat his ethereal chest.

“Isha is mine. I will never give her up and you are right; I should have been my past self and faced up to what I did. You are mine but you take yourself from me and I have never in my sane mind taken a woman against her will.” He said as he was aware of what he was witnessing.

Maec was horrified to relive a scene he had forgotten. Reija Honkala-tr’Awnhi slipped from her throne as needle thin claws had shape shifted and filled her with both kemuri and hiebie. Maec had witnessed the murder of a Jing clan leader and the murder of his mother. It was Sanra entirely and Ganek had nothing to do with it. This was what whoever wanted him to see; Sanra murdered their mother and Ganek who was already half insane being Bilae anyway spiraled into complete and utter depravity. His sister was what set off their father into his sick and utterly evil, and unforgivable ways. The current Shouten king needed to be sick and Nanami had witnessed it and suddenly she was awake herself and Maec shot up. Sweat glistened his bare chest and his entire head, face, and neck. His coffee colored hair was all down and his eyes were silver. Nanami stood up and stumbled back and Kameron held her up.

“Run little coward, run!” Maec growled low in his throat.

“Maec?” Asuna asked stunned.

“Coward? Look in the mirror Shouten!” Nanami retorted.

She ported out and Maec was breathing deep. He turned to his queen and held her to him tightly. Asuna had been petrified and he was doubly committed to destroying his sister and he wanted to seek out the Alv. They were wraith and they were half of him. They needed to know Reija went willingly and out of love. Asuna’s eyes widened as she saw the memories and she was stunned.

“Oh my Kamis.” She whispered.

“Can you forgive me if I return to Astana my beloved Isha?” He whispered as he kissed her many times.

“No! You have to go! Please, please tell me what is happening as soon as you can.” Asuna said nodding.

“My beautiful wife. Beautiful woman.” Maec whispered as he gave her his most soul searing kiss and she nearly melted against him.

He chuckled and he would have a horny succubus on his hands when he returned. That thought was awesome indeed. Maec wore silk sleep pants in black and he quickly put on his short silk black robe and fur lined slippers. He phased to Fionn who yawned and made a portal. Maec nodded to him and he went through. The current Shouten king phased into his rooms in Astana and he was suddenly thrown hard and backwards on his bed. He stared into very, very burning emerald green eyes of the Tomoshibi-empusae that was Nanami.

“How dare you assault me!” He snarled at her.

“Shut your fucking pie hole Maec!” She snarled at him.

“Wait how did you phase in here?” Maec demanded.

“I don’t know. I was pissed and it just happened. You! You have the balls to talk big but when the going gets rough; your testicles shrink to the size of peas!” His spit fire little doctor said in an angry tone.

Maec was seeing silver AGAIN and she just did not put two and two together. He rolled them and slammed her down under him and he phased what little clothes he had on and her scrubs in dark blue. He jerked her neck up and painfully angled it and his lips smashed hers and the groan that escaped her throat made him almost tremble. He moved his legs between hers as he savagely kissed his secondary wife and he sheathed himself in one motion. Maec could not help it and the cry he made startled him and her. She was dripping and it made no sense but then nothing made sense at this moment. He truly was being evil and he suddenly pulled her into ether form and her aura was pulsing so much brighter; so much more like his queen’s and he knew she was another succubus queen. She was just a very young one and Maec refused to let her leave and his conscious mind could feel the swell. Finally they became corporeal and she was rasping and thrashing under him as he cut his wrist with his claw.

“Drink.” He commanded.

Nanami had to take in his powerful blood and he was so good. He was like drinking really good liquor after having had the crap stuff. Nanami was weeping and gasping and the king of the Shouten wraiths moved her head to look at him.

“You are mine. You belong to me and not because of the babes. You are mine because I love you and you damn well love me. Deny our bind.” He whispered harshly.

The fiery little doctor was arching her body towards him and his lips moved to sample her skin and breasts as her tips jutted. She nearly screamed as his fangs slipped in and he elicited a sudden end. He jerked from her and he did not wait and he fed from her center. Nanami was being wracked hard and her overly sensitized brain was thinking of comebacks to this. She was going into her third release and Maec sank his fangs into her juncture to feed his own thirsts and he unleashed himself fully. His piercings rubbed against her sensitive walls and she felt the tiniest bit of hiebie on her button of nerves and everything exploded into a million different shards. The young doctor passed out and he laid her on her side so she did not crush her stomach. He had bound her soul to his. He was going to be damned to lose her and if his two babes could be Alv; well then so could his wife. Maec tr’Awnhi did not have issue with light wraiths in general; he had issue with the Hasegawa clan taking what he knew were his people. THAT was what had set HIM against the Tomoshibi. Light wraiths found born during his reign in his clan had to undergo a process where they could be in Hueco Mundo. He had to do it to his own child Sindari. He lay back against his bed and he hated what she had become. She had been born to his first wife but he had been taken with her. She had white hair and he had been captivated by her but he knew what to do for her. No, the Tomoshibi as they had become known had become a separate clan under the Hasegawas and he hated their snotty, arrogant asses.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------  
Nanami came awake and she was in Maec’s bed and she was sore. Maec was in his chair observing her, sipping his favored blood wine.

“I have decided that I have conditions. You are my wife and I do not consent to a divorce. I bound us last night and you bound yourself to me. I will NOT undo it. You have eluded that Selene and Adellum can become Alv; then do it and do so to yourself my darling. You are not leaving my bed.” He said standing.

“I do not want to be your wife!” Nanami screamed at him.

“Bull shit you do not! This is what you actually want little one; you want a man to fight and fight hard for you. Well fine, I do! Tuomas Honkala is my maternal uncle as you know. I know where to find him now. You? You are mine and I know you are empusae. I approve your lovers as I do your mother’s Shouten ones. The only one I hate is Jing but I tolerate it for obvious reasons.” Maec said with his silver eyes.

Nanami screamed in a frustrated tone and he was on the bed in an instant and he held her neck gently and made her look into his eyes.

“Tell me last night meant nothing.” He growled at her.

“Last night…last night…meant everything. Kamis damn you.” She said as the salty blood fell from her eyes.

“The get used to being called your majesty or your grace. I will consent to Laes but he will not bind or marry you.” He said flatly.

“What?” She said flustered.

“You heard me. My queen is an empusae of some fame. Your Chichi N as you call him and I have become quite excellent friends as of late. You are mine. Say it!” Maec commanded her.

“I am yours.” Nanami said as her heart thudded and skipped too many beats.

“Now sleep. I need to go to Finland but I need you.” He commanded.

She was just shocked at him and herself but he knew she had wanted her mates to stand up for her and in a dominate way.

“I will also consent to Hasegawa Kaisei as much as it galls me but he will have to undergo the procedure to be able to be in Hueco Mundo.” The Shouten king said as he was dressing.

“Excuse me? He is Tomoshibi.” She replied dumbly.

“I shall let you in on a little secret; I have twelve siblings who are Tomoshibi as you call them. They just call themselves Light Shouten. Admal also has a twin sister. I never put my siblings or clan members to death; I saved them from my father but the Jings spirited away MY people when I knew DAMN well they could stay on this plane. They refused to hear me out. They decreed to me what they would do. So digest that my lovely nymph.” He said as pulled on a heavy brown cashmere tunic sweater. His pants were black finish denim and he tucked in his boots. He actually looked like a male model in the mortal realm and Nanami gulped.

“This Toivo is who to Tuomas?” He asked her.

“A second cousin; not terribly close kin but there is a blood connection.” Nanami answered.

“Their blood pants grow exactly where and do they shield them in these modern times?” Maec asked.

“No, they do not shield them. Their palace is outside of Utsjoki.” She explained.

“Good ancients that is far north.” He said shocked.

Maec was thinking and Nanami sighed as she just phased her scrubs back on. She went to his closet and found a heavy coat of sable and put it on. She threw him one too.

“You will feel the cold. Come on. I can shield your aura so they do not freak.” His second wife explained.

“Did it occur to you that I can do so on my own?” He smirked.

“Just let me okay?” Nanami growled.

Maec snapped his fangs at her and actually slapped her ass. She stared at him as if he had lost his mind and his laughter was actually pleasant to hear. She phased them to the Alv palace near the mortal settlement of Utsjoki and Maec’s mouth dropped open. The complex was huge and Alv were everywhere. Nanami was keeping them shielded and they were behind a huge pillar.

“This whole time; I am half of what these wraiths are and I had no idea.” He said in awe.

Toivo Suomi had felt the flicker of the recently turned light wraith; Yamasaki Nanami. He had felt it then it was gone. He frowned and he went to looking around. His hair was medium sandy gold in color, bronzed skin, and his eyes were light rose in color. They flicked back and forth and he looked stumped. Maec could feel the aura on this being and it was powerful. Little Nanami had a blank expression which meant she knew a lot.

“Have you known him?” He demanded.

“Do not even go there!” She growled at him.

“We are so having it out.” Maec snarled at her.

Their fight brought them attention but instead of the Alv being afraid; Toivo was incensed. He jerked Nanami from the Shouten king and thrust her behind him. Some Alv stepped forward and they did not seem afraid of him at all.

“Excuse me veggie eater but you handle my wife!” The Shouten king growled.

“She wants away from you; insufferable blood drinker! Evil thing you are!” Toivo hissed.

“Stop it!” Nanami cried.

Toivo looked at her and Maec had his arms crossed. Tuomas had followed this man in the past but he was here with the young woman that they had planned to change; her and her children.

“You are Reija’s son.” Tuomas said in a deep baritone.

“Yes, I am. Your second whatever he is can get his paws off of my wife! Yes, I have two and yes, I take exception to what is mine being manhandled. Now Toivo is it? If you want to become my next meal; kindly unhand the succubus.” The Shouten said with silver eyes.

Toivo let her go and Nanami came to stand by Maec. He put his clawed hand upon her shoulder and he looked at the Alv king.

“I have come only to say that her being an Alv and the children being Alv is agreeable to me. It is in fact better off for my two children in particular. I however do not agree to any Alv expecting to bed her. I am her husband; her only husband and I will deem her lovers as she needs them for her needs. My mother was Reija Honkala and she was your princess and know this, she willingly left for love and no other reason. I was born and it seems at that time it cemented your sister and my sire further. Your sister kept my father half sane for a short time in his life. My sister Sanra murdered our mother and I assure you; she will pay with her soul being destroyed.” Maec said in a long winded speech.

“You are half our family but you drink blood. We can never accept you here.” Tuomas said meeting Maec’s now brown gaze.

“I really do not care. I have memories of my mother and she is the only Alv I give a damn about at the moment. The others will come about in time. Please make certain that your subjects keep their hands off my wife.” He said coldly and he phased out.

Toivo was incensed and Tuomas saw that his nephew had followed his advice. He was actually proud of him in that.

“Did you go back to him?” The Alv prince demanded.

“Toivo it was not like that!” Nanami said getting defensive.

“But you are suddenly his wife again!” He raged.

“He bound to me last night. I allowed it. He was in a forced dream of some sort and my mother begged me to help. It lead to one thing and I was angry. I never said I did not love him! I said I was furious with him!” She snapped.

“You would have to be a simpleton to know that I did not love you. Of course you drink blood and so you cannot think beyond that!” He scoffed.

“I was a normal youkai once before these fucking wars dragged me into it! I did not ask for this!” Nanami snarled at him.

“She will be turned as will her children as we promised Toivo. Maec tr’Awnhi is still my nephew and his wife will not be turned out.” Tuomas commanded.

“I hate you. I hate you bitch!” Toivo snarled at the woman he had fallen for.

Nanami felt blood tears fall down her face and she had never said she loved him. She had never even rutted with him.

“Maec has a middle name. It is Ruwon; I saw the end of his dream. Your sister called him Ruwon.” She whispered.

“It means endless joy and love. My sister Reija must have loved his sire to have birthed him. Strange how he inherited her eyes when they were in her heightened state. He resembles her highly and is a handsome creature.” Tuomas admitted.

“We have found out that Sanra’s true guise is stunning. She is unusual and has rainbow like eyes and gold hair. She is a shape shifter of unsurpassed ability. She had a few children but Chanak is a Soten; a fae wraith if you will, and he has her eyes.” She sniffed.

“This wicked woman has our father’s eyes. She would have been beloved here. Reija should have sent her here. I wonder about my great nephew it seems. You will be changed tomorrow.” He said softly and left her.

Maec had not left and he had done the aura suppressing alchemy. She ported away and began to weep and he appeared behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her to him.

“He loves you unrequited. I cannot accept him. I will not.” He said softly.

“I do not want you to.” She whispered.

Nanami was accepting her situation and the kiss was heady and Maec phased them back to his royal bedroom. Right now he was going to take her back and brand her. Right now, his second wife was all his.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------   
Ma ec had thrown wide open his bind to his queen and she had a small smile on her face. His honesty was making her thrilled and so she knew he was okay and she could relax a little. The memories were profound but the question was; who had sent them to Maec and why?

The queen of much pressed her hand to her belly and she was under a giant oak tree on the estate Kenilworth Castle and she saw the colors of the Prince of Wales and she shook her head and it seemed young Henry was like himself in his early reign. Arthur had told that he was certain that he had become a tyrant when he had the jousting accident. He had told her that he had gone into fevers and that he had bitterly lamented that Arthur was not his son by blood. The love he bore him was deep and Harry had bitterly wanted to pass the crown on to him but Arthur had always told him; his Da as he killed him, that he was only his ward. Henry would rage worse and assert that he was his father and no other. His human mother Katherine had told him that he had actually sullied his hands a few times to change a few diapers. THAT surprised Asuna most; a man as proud as Henry Tudor would change a diaper was beyond surprising but now here came the young man and she was in a white and gold hanfu. It had a raised gold collar and her hair was up in its braids with gold cord twisted in the woven hair. The hanfu was many layers of thin silk with each having a single print of a lily that layered to an amazing illusion. She wore white satin boots with a kitten heel. She had a book that was actually written in English and Prince Henry rode up to see the foreign princess sitting beneath an oak tree and reading a book.

“Your grace.” Harry said bowing his head.

“Your grace.” She bowed her head.

“Could you spare some water for a lowly traveler?” He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Lowly my ass.” Asuna said getting up.

Harry was at first offended but he saw the same twinkle and smirk in her eyes. She beckoned he follow her and she knew to put her salve on and Henry could not get the stranger out of his mind; she looked stunningly like a former duchess from Wales and he had always loved the portrait at Windsor of the mysterious; Lady Dillingham, Duchess of Flint. She entered her own kitchens and poured into a wine glass of all things; crystal clear water and presented it to him.

“Now your grace, your thirst I hope is quenched.” She said curtsying.

Asuna was playfully being herself but that was intoxicating to some and Harry was enraptured. He had literally never been in a kitchen his entire life and he smiled at the amazing woman.

“Depends upon which thirst my lady but then I would be wanting I am certain.” Harry said seeing if she would take his bait and word play.

She had to give it to him; he was only seventeen and he was very smooth as far as females came and she smirked as she poured herself water and sipped some water and had a merry look in her blue eyes. Young Harry was too tempting to her and she needed to send him packing but he was every inch as bold and stunning as the history books said; in his youth.

“Drink your grace. I am certain we can find something to titillate your tongue somewhere within these walls.” Asuna replied.

Oh the very, very young Prince of Wales saw something he wanted and he was never denied what he wanted; he was the next bloody king of England. This maiden was a foreign princess but of course she was from the islands of Japan he had looked at a map. Asuna was listening to his mental prattle and she wanted to bust out laughing but she watched him eye her as she eyed him.

“Come your grace; a neko has your tongue?” She asked the young man.

“A what?” He sputtered and wiped his mouth of the water.

“Sorry. Neko is my language’s word for cat. I asked if perhaps a puss had your tongue?” The empusae queen asked watching the poor young man get flustered.

“My lady! I do believe I have tarried too long. My father will have my backend if I am not at Tamworth. He is bloody droll since my older brother died but one must have an heir.” Harry shrugged.

“Of course! I do so understand your grace. I am an heiress after all.” She grinned at him.

“Of course you have great wealth and probably a dowry that matches.” The young arrogant man smirked.

Asuna rolled her eyes and she suddenly walked into the adjoining room and she had summoned Konkisaiga without him seeing and she whirled on him. The look on his face was priceless and he was staring at a woman who wielded an elegant oriental blade.

“My father is an exacting ruler your grace. I was in the dojo from the age of five. I was taught majority of the mainland languages; mainland for us means China. I have since learned all of the European languages as well and my mother is a Russian princess. My father expected five to six hours of physical training in bujitsu or budo in the morning. Then came my lessons in all subjects; then I attended council meetings; and then I returned to the dojo until I went to bed which was after another three to four hours. My parents are excellent mind you and we have a loving family but I knew from a very young age that if the West were to become my land; then my lord father had the knowledge that I was prepared.” She bowed in a Japanese fashion.

“When did you play?” He asked bluntly.

“Between lunch and lessons; I have a twin brother and we were allowed our free time then.” She smirked.

“You have a brother and so why are you the heir? Is this common in your society? Who does such a thing to a young girl?” He asked miffed.

Asuna busted out laughing and she just smiled.

“I was born first. Why should I not have my birthright? Yours has been thrust upon you by the death of your brother but I was born first and I lack neither intelligence, will, nor strength to rule. Why not?” Asuna demanded of him.

“It is unnatural for us. I mean my people. Your women must be sturdier stock; our women are softer and not very adept at such things and as such; it is our job as the men to protect and rule.” Harry lifted his chin.

“Well thankfully I am not an Englishwoman! My brain would be useless and I suppose I would be good for nothing but fucking and making babes.” She replied lewdly.

Henry was horrified and shocked at her candor and he glared at her and she shrugged. She saw Kameron haunting the doorway and she put up a finger to Harry and she went to Kameron to speak to him.

“If you should like my queen; Maec has said he will slowly release Quilin from his death sleep and bring him here.” He said in Japanese.

“Hai, he cannot stay in such a way and his pain will destroy him. I am going to rip Sanra’s head from her shoulders.” Asuna suppressed the growl.

“Very good my love. Ai shi teru.” He said bowing and kissing her hand.

Henry watched the obviously devoted and ridiculously handsome man leave and she returned. She was watching him and he watched her.

“He heads up my personal guard if you will. I hold a very high rank in my homeland.” Asuna shrugged.

“Ai shi teru means what?” Harry asked in his thick English accent.

“It is our way of saying; I love you. Many of my people say so to me.” She shrugged.

“You are a mystery. I like mysteries your grace. I must return Tamworth now but this has been instructional.” He said bowing.

“Makes you highly uncomfortable that a woman holds the same rank and distinction as you no? I tell you I have fought battles and I could show you scars. I am a warrior Prince Henry Tudor. I have been a killer.” She actually admitted.

His face showed shock but his mind was on wanting to know more. He would have been a good man if illness had not taken him. He again bowed and he left her presence and she chuckled. Such arrogance that so many ningen royal houses had and she felt Gwydion and she had a huge smile. Asuna was not aware that Harry saw the golden haired man come from a side entrance and he was stunning; he looked truly like an angel of God. The young Harry spied and Gwydion spoke what he was positive it was the damn Scot’s tongue; Gaelic, and she spoke back. She was kissing this beautiful man deeply and she pressed his hand to her belly and the blonde man seemed to whine as he began to kiss her neck and she was lost in him. Henry quickly left and he was shocked and the mystery deepened. He was like a bull dog and he loved intriguing things; especially the kind that got his blood boiling.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------   
As una was tutored on the fenrir and they had a large part of an unknown and unexplored Leth’Evana, and they were clans of packs that served one alpha clan. She understand that mentality only too well but a werewolf seemed so incredibly; if truth was to be spoken, totally fantasy, but then so was her type of species.

“Come Pryderi! I have lain on my ass for too long. All of my pups are in the bowels of the castle and I have been Haha this day, it is time that I practice my blade. Light swordplay has been cleared by both Nobu and Ichigo.” Asuna commanded to her second in charge warrior.

“As you command my queen but I will not have the wrath of that young whatever he is or your spider doctor husband; the redheaded one is actually terrifying how powerful he truly is and Nobu smiled innocently and said they had also made an ekimmu specific virus.” Jernigan informed her.

“They are being themselves. Honestly, they are some of the best of men and being doctors and my mates. They are only trying to make certain I stay safe.” She laughed a little.

“I approve my queen. I am finding myself being forced to be amongst other species of daemons and I am truly awed how powerful that many have become. The one known as Hyoga; he has not left at all since he came.” He said pulling a long sword.

“He avoids me. He avoids being alone with me because we become fire and air. We explode and that is how Yuan occurred and then it occurred to him who I was and what I was to do then, he washed me and dropped me in his youngest twin’s bed. Lord Kenomaru was an on again, off again love story for centuries but he wanted a family with me. Hyoga will face my grandsire; the Inu no Taisho as he tried to invade the islands and Menomaru comes with him. Kenomaru thought it folly and decided to stay and be regent in his sire’s absence. My grandsire sealed Hyoga’s soul to a specific tree in Western lands and when I was but still an adolescent pup; my general and I faced Lord Kenomaru who was only paying his respects to his family. He felt a horrendous void without his identical twin and he blamed my Uncle Inuyasha for Menomaru’s death. The flaw in that logic is that Inuyasha was raised wild and he had no idea who was who and from where. All he knew was that people he cared were in danger. Kenomaru stole a famed trinket of amazing power called the Shikon no Tama. It brought tremendous bad luck to us all. In a battle; he was hit in his groin area and I believe the ability to release his seed kept him from siring his own progeny. We went back for Menomaru and we saved him and eventually in the eighteen hundreds; he wanted a babe so badly, he arranged it that Menomaru would seduce me…he knew his brother lusted after me badly. I know now I was a goner after a certain point but I felt like such a monster and Saaya was my “sin” child. Kenomaru knew all along and planned it that way. Her pregnancy in that era was horrid to endure and when she was born; he took her away from me. I did not see her for two years.” She sighed relaying the entire story in detail and Pryderi was captivated by it.

“I certainly hope this bastard has been fucking gutted for what he did to you!” Her ekimmu warrior with accomplished yoki of his own growled low in his chest.

“Actually he is Zhilan’s father. Like I said he is on again or off. He has been on again for the past six years. He has tremendous responsibilities within five different colonies of ga peoples all around the world and the twins co-rule as the lords. When he has an extended break of more than a week; he comes upon me like a swarm.” She said looking away.

“You must love him in order to forgive him. I would have pulled his entrails out and choked him with them and then cut of his testicles to present as a gift.” Pryderi said with hate.

“It is my life outside of ekimmu politics General Jernigan. Okay? Perhaps sparring is not a good idea.” The empusae said letting her weapon dissolve into her yoki.

“I fought beside you as her my queen but it is as you now that I have come to know. You asked me and I never answered in that shit hole if I was stirred seeing you kiss that mindless cow.” He said in a baritone.

“No you did not.” Asuna said raising her darker silver brow.

“I did not answer because I did not trust my answer. I still do not.” Jernigan admitted.

“Cryptic answer? I have no time for such!” She growled out.

Pryderi grabbed her upper arm gently and he would not look at her. He only stared straight ahead and it looked as if they only spoke casually.

“If I spoke my mind your majesty; things would not be well. I do however need you to know I am loyal unto death to you and to you Aeron Purcell; and your son. I am your man so to speak.” He bowed quickly and left.

Something told her that Pryderi was like Fionn in only one way; he would keep in his innermost emotions from showing but she followed him at a blinding speed and she caught up with him. He was inside the castle and he whirled her and she landed flat on a soft bed.

“Answer my question!” Asuna commanded.

“Does the brat prince fuck you well?” He demanded.

“Excuse me? I asked you a question first!” She hissed.

Pryderi was desperate NOT to answer and she got up; she pinned him to the wall. What actually astonished him was her strength. She was no weak woman and he wanted to shake under her strain and his green eyes met her now straining blue ones. She slowly shut her eyes as she first pressed her lips against his and the guttural snarl was deep as she slipped her tongue deep into his mouth. Asuna ravished his mouth as she ran her tongue along his and his fangs. She moved her lips against his and nothing stilled. She would nibble and suck as her hands became buried into his black silk like hair. Pryderi’s eyes shut and the unnatural sounds were from him as she gave him a similar but more intense taste of her than she had the insipid mortal. She purposely bit her own tongue and he lost it. He held her to him tightly as he tried to get at and sample as much of her as she was giving. The intense petting lasted many minutes and she finally pulled away. A very small bit of blood and saliva trickled from the corner of her mouth and his eyes were glazed.

“Now tell me.” His queen demanded.

“I am not every ekimmu. I am not that pig Sucellus or the idiot Nisien who thought to contain you when they first emerged. I am your loyal warrior to watch you and your family’s interests.” Pryderi stated refusing to look at her.

“You want me.” Asuna stated amazed.

“Want and fantasy are two very different things majesty! I am a warrior first! I am what the Norse people base their legends of Loki on yes; but I am a good man. I am a moral man believe me or not! When this soul was her; I served her out of loyalty to my crown. Now I serve out of not only loyalty but RESPECT. Perhaps I fantasize of having your lips upon me as that cow did but I am not a lover or a meal.” He said emphatically.

Asuna kissed him again and he again lost it to his hormones and he was losing it fast. He was a moral man but the ekimmu queen was reborn into an empusae body and she was lush, ripe, and almost every ekimmu’s wet dream. Pryderi had no idea what the hell was going on but she was ripping the green leather and he was so ripped that his pelvic muscles were outlined and his abdominals were also as if etched in stone.

“Majesty, I do not want to be another way for you to release your need or lust. I have self-respect but if you want me; want this then, it is not just once.” He said in a calm, clear voice.

Asuna said nothing as lips wrapped around his perfect pectoral and sank her fangs in. His mind was clouded and he shut his greener eyes and shut in his whine. Around his hips were tattoos in jagged thick black lines and she realized they were Celtic markings and knots. She ported them and they were in Wales; near Flint and Pryderi looked around. He was on the ground and there was some undefinable hunger in her gaze. She fell to her knees and crawled towards him.

“Majesty what has your mind?” Pryderi demanded in a deceptively clear voice.

“Seeing where else you have you have marked your skin.” She growled softly as emerald met his paler green eyes.

Asuna kept her hands busy and she undid the green leather that he wore and his shoulders were covered by the jagged swirls and lines and her hungry gaze drank in the sight of his back covered completely all the way to his pert and muscled ass. On his right cheek was the Celt symbol for Annwyn. Pryderi shut his eyes and grunted when he felt her tongue and then she gently nibbled the inked skin. The ekimmu queen had him on his belly on a soft green knoll and that tongue was licking the base of his spine as her hands were full of his perfect ass cheeks.

“My queen! Majesty, I beg you. Do not do this.” He hissed out.

His tone caught her attention and he had managed to look back at her and her full lips were wet. It was distracting him and she could not see his cock was rigid as hell and by the ancients; he literally wanted to just die in this second.

“What are you afraid of?” Asuna growled out.

“Losing myself.” Pryderi admitted.

She had no idea of what he meant but did not move and stared at his eyes. He was losing his sanity being fully disrobed and in her hands but he was a warrior he kept telling himself and she caught that thought. Asuna lowered her head and used her tongue and this beautiful creature rasped out a stunning noise as she tongued an intimate spot. Pryderi shut his now burning eyes and sucked in air and his claws were harder.

“Please.” He gasped.

“This pleases you?” Her silky voice asked.

“I am ekimmu my lady.” He managed.

Asuna darted her tongue and his cry was from deep in his chest and she began to use her sense of taste and her lips to leave nips and taste his skin. The bit of salt and a natural sweet musk was making her dizzy. This very masculine male ekimmu had lowered his head and his black hair covered his features and his body was going to start shaking because Pryderi was holding himself in.

-Why do you keep yourself back? - She thought deeply in his mind.

Shields meant nothing to her and he roared out a wild cry. Pryderi pushed himself up to his knees and Asuna gulped as her eyes drank in his form and she moved behind him as her arms encircled his waist. His tattoos met right past his hip bones and met at the point where his groin started. Pryderi felt the pads of her fingers tracing his lines and he was breathing too hard.  

“Who did this to you my beautiful warrior?” She asked in her beast’s voice.

“My…my clan. We are Celt one hundred percent. There is no Gaelic in us. I had to learn that language.” He made himself not shake as the ekimmu queen ran her long fingers along his length.

His breath left him and his head fell back against her shoulder as she touched him intimately. The warrior ekimmu’s eyes were closed and he was moaning.

“Pryderi did you want my lips that day?” Asuna asked husking.

“Yes. I wanted your lips majesty and now, I want all of you.” He growled harshly.

The sculpted piece of ekimmu man flesh somehow managed to grab her and she was now underneath him. Both of their eyes were burning unnatural green and he was lost in absolute need as her mind gave him permission before he even asked. Asuna had already opened her own nether lips and his girth slipped in. He choked and she sucked in air as his length was rather prominent. She reached up and jerked him down by his neck and that all consuming passion took her over as she took him in her inferno. It was incredibly important to her to know his mind and she melded her and Pryderi’s lips, flesh, and entire bodies together as they moved against one another. This proud Celtic ekimmu warrior was mentally shattered and he could not tell her that as he was not one to have casual sex. Jernigan could not still his mouth and when his lips were not kissing her lips, inner cavern, than his luscious flesh was pressed to her neck or the petal soft skin of her breasts. Pryderi’s fierce growls were making her crazed and she made herself sit up and she slashed her wrist and he ever so gently held the back of her hand to expose her right wrist as he licked up the leaking blood and slowly he wrapped his mouth around the wound and sucked on it to keep it open.

“Kamis hai. Hai. Pryderi!” She gasped as he drank.

The way she said his name; the gasp and the want/need in her voice drove him over his own invisible edge and he did not sink his fangs into the wound; his saliva would keep the wound open as long as he was drinking. The warrior moved and he was on his knees as he brought her down his length and one hand moved her in a semi-circular motion but he still drank from that wrist. Asuna was on overload and the simple act of his tasting her and his large girth rubbing her sensitive spot; she was shaking in a massive release that hit like a tsunami. Pryderi was not prepared for it and to feel her center contracting in delicious spasms; he choked and he held her half naked body to him. Her long silver hair had been braided and twisted up in elaborate styles as of late; always seeded with pearls, diamonds, and other precious metals and stones. The ekimmu people wanted their queen to look like a queen. Pryderi wanted to see her fully unclothed and her sumptuous head of hair down so he could run his hands through it. His own end had left him unable to think clearly and the warrior stayed unmoving as he rested his black head on her shoulder.

Pryderi shielded his mind very heavily and he still did not move because he did not want to lose the feeling of her skin next to his. He truly believed she had seen him as a challenge and now that she had conquered him; she would go back to her normal self. She had a small belly and he knew the ekimmu peoples future was in her; even Gwydion’s daughter. Pryderi hated the Hammel princes but his duty was to protect Asuna and her interests. He would go and do that no matter what. Asuna was trying to hear his mind again but she could not.

“I will need to be taught to fight the fenrir. Since you know how to fight them; what do you think of bringing Hibari here?”  She asked to keep things as normal despite the circumstances.

“I suspect the one who marked her was a royal fenrir. It would be sound to bring her here. They are hard to kill but I can teach you yes.” Pryderi said in a soft tone.

His queen was making no moves and he was relished the closeness. Pryderi Jernigan had not had not felt the skin of another for a long time and she was keeping things normal so it would not be awkward. He really could bless her and she finally had to stand and she looked around.

“Oh Kamis. I brought us close to the veil to Leth`Evana here in Wales. Beren would be free in this era would he not?” She asked him.

“Actually yes; my lady I am a blunt persona, are we to act as nothing occurred? I can do so. I only ask that you do not play me.” Her personal warrior stated.

“I suppose I forced this situation Pryderi. I had hoped to keep things as normal as possible considering. Play you? Why should I play you?” Asuna demanded.

“I am not without my own abilities your majesty. You are honestly more powerful than any ekimmu born but I could have fought harder. I wanted you.” He said as he looked away as his onyx hair gently blew in the wind.

Asuna’s breathing was deep and her hanfu was haphazard and the inner sheath on the ground near his leather trappings. She neared him and he was still totally naked and she could hear Pryderi’s heart beat faster and she had to stare up at him.

“You allowed me to keep my honor intact; you have no idea what that means to a Japanese. You have been guarding me regardless of thought; I had wanted Crevan at one time but he had to probably flog himself for his feelings.” She said looking away.

“He has stayed away from you for loving you; yes. I would not be so stupid.” The ekimmu warrior said.

Why he held her striped cheeks in his large, warm hands he had no idea but he did. Pryderi lowered his mouth to hers and he dominated it and she melted against him. When she returned his tentative kiss with incredible passion and ardor; her hands were in his dark hair and claws gently massaging his scalp, he knew she did not intend nor want this as a passing thing. Pryderi ended up back against a large tree and its bark dug into the skin of his back and he guided her as both their hormones were run amok. Asuna was facing out and Pryderi’s hand was bruising her hip but it inflamed her and she was losing it as her instinct to guzzle blood was making her maddened. His left hand was on her left shoulder and she shrieked through the all-consuming bliss. Her warrior slid down the tree and he was exhausted but he gave her his wrist and she sank her fangs in and she ravaged his system as she drank.

-Tell me you want me. - Asuna thought in his mind as she drank.

“I want you. I want you so much that I do not want this to stop.” Pryderi admitted in an exhausted tone.

-Mine. - She growled in his mind.

She finished feeding and she made her breast available for him to feed and his passion was stirred beyond his normal limits. He fed from his queen for quite some time and he was the one to dress her and himself. She was passed out on the soft grass and the infant queen was the most beautiful and innocent woman he had ever known. He pulled his thick canvas under shirt in dark green on and he pulled his emerald green leather vest on over that. His leather bottoms were the same as his vest and his boots were brown calf high. Pryderi pulled on his lightweight seaweed green trench like coat and he was finally dressed. His senses were tripped and he pulled his weapon and Asuna was still passed out. She was fully dressed at least and there was fae around. Beren Elensar stepped out of the tree line and his eyes saw her and he was in shock.

“Move on fae.” Jernigan commanded.

“Who are you to command me ekimmu bastard?” Beren demanded.

Beren could not understand why she was not waking up and Pryderi knelt near her and he felt her face. She needed the blood of Math and some of the plasma products that her doctor mates gave her regularly.

“You ekimmu swine! Get your hands off of my wife!” The elvish prince snarled.

“You speak of my queen elf! She is no longer your wife and she is fully our ruler now. Go on before I kill you.” He nearly snarled.

Beren stepped back in shock and Pryderi did the one thing he did NOT want to do and he mentally called on Fionn. The ekimmu of thunder and lightning appeared and he saw his mate on the ground and she needed the plasma he could see.

“Why is she away from the castle Jernigan?” He demanded.

“First deal with the elf sir! I was going over the fenrir with our ruler.” Pryderi sneered.

Beren’s eyes widened when they mentioned the horrendous creatures called fenrir and he suddenly was gone. He had to find her and to find out they were not married any longer was making him mad. Fionn saw Pryderi and nothing was out of place and being near a veil spoke volumes of truth. He sighed and he picked up his wife and the phased her back to Kenilworth.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------   
Naraku agreed with the ekimmu and Hibari was removed to the castle in the past as well. Ryunosuke refused to be away from her and he brought their entire family and their children just hung out with his mother-in-law’s huge brood. Mas was weaving in and out and Arturo still had not quit his temper tantrum and Ryu had gotten to the point of being furious with the half Arrancar. His mate was furious at having to be removed to the past and she was sitting in the castle and she was pissed off.

“Tell me again why I am here?” She demanded of her chief mate.

“Because that creature made you speak its tongue and we had to keep you in a mini death sleep. Sorry my beloved but I am not going to lose you to a werewolf.” Her gentle Ryunosuke said stubbornly.

“Oh my Kamis! It happened once Ryu. It was probably a distraction.” She growled at him.

“Onna look in a looking glass.” He snapped at her.

“You are jealous? You think I would leave with some other realm want to be inu? Are you fucking insane? Hell no Ryunosuke! I changed history for you, remember?” Hibari stomped her booted foot.

“Hai you did and I shall always be grateful you did and I shall always be grateful that I met my soul mate. Now allow me to be dragon and protect my mate!” Ryunosuke shouted at her.

Her mouth dropped open and her dragon prince just left the room. He had been under tremendous stress and worry; he had also been dealing with his emotions of jealousy of realizing that Mas knew more about her than HE did. That one had hit him hard. Hibari heard that last bit and she was fed up and angry about the whole damn thing. She stomped through the castle and she ran into Maec and she bowed to him.

“Your majesty.” Hibari muttered.

“Come now Hibari; I hate you calling me that and you know it.” Maec smiled at his daughter in law.

“Hai, I know. I am sorry. Did I ever thank you for having me changed?” She teased.

“I believe at one time; you wanted to nail me to a tree by my dick to quote you.” The Shouten king smirked.

“Oh well, I was just mad.” She blushed.

Maec bellowed out a deep belly laugh and had to wipe tears from his eyes and he patted her back. She was absolutely one of his favorite relatives now and they got along very well; which was considering how things began, it was pretty awesome.

“Ryu is actually jealous of Mas because your son happened to see monster me.” She groused.

“He is your chief mate; he feels that you could have and should have shown him everything.” Her father in law said seriously.

“Oh yea right! Show the infamous Ito Ryunosuke; one of only three youkai Buddhist monks in Japanese history. RIGHT. Oh by the way honey; I turn into some freaky Hollywood shit on my nights off.” Hibari said bitterly.

Ryu could hear her and he was becoming incensed. She still elevated him in her mind because he had been a monk and he stepped out. His eyes were red and his arms were crossed over his chest.

“You do not get it onna! I was a Buddhist monk. You will never let me live that down will you? I am still so holy; that is why you did not show me! You considered it evil!” He accused.

“Well I do not consider it a good thing, NO! Hai you are a good man. Hai you are almost a holy man. Very few men could ever compare to your goodness.” His mate said in her anger.

“The Shouten king gets away from his past; so to speak, but me? Oh hell no! My own mate will not ever let me forget that I was a holy man. I am just a man Hibari. Hai, I even get jealous too.” Ryunosuke snarled at her.

“I do not want to be that creature Ryu! Why can you not understand that?” Hibari demanded.

“Because I am supposed to be your first and chief mate but you left me in the dark on this. Am I less than Mas?” He snapped.

Maec phased out because it was fixing to be a fight and Hibari’s eyes were drenched in tears.

“You win!” She screamed at him.

She did not fully transform into a dog like her mother but her beast was towering and she stood on two hind legs that appeared like canine like legs. Her tail was silver as was the rest of her wild fur and her snout was wild and vicious. Her fore-claws were lethal looking and spotting appeared and it appeared she kept some bit of her female anatomy; her breasts were completely fur covered and her silver hair was still long and wild looking. She looked rabid and she suddenly was hunting her mate. Ryunosuke was actually and suddenly terrified of his own love and she was snarling unlike he had ever heard her. She dove for him and he had to roll to avoid getting his leg bitten off. Ryu realized there was no reason and no intelligent thought and it was all animal instinct as she was attacking. They both heard the wolf call and Hibari jerked her mutated inu head and Asuna appeared beside her daughter and when she had felt the change; she was horrified. She shoved a huge amount of yoki through Hibari and forced her to change. Hibari sank to her butt and she was covered in sweat as she looked at Ryunosuke.

“Why did you change?” Her mother demanded.

“Ryunosuke needed to see it.” Hibari whispered out of breath.

“Prince Ryunosuke? Are you satisfied now?” Asuna demanded.

“Mate! I am so sorry. My lady, I have her. You look as if you need rest.” Her dragon mate’s second son stated.

Asuna nodded and she ported back to her chaise. Hibari was shaking not from fear but from the mental exertion. Ryunosuke sat beside her and stared out.

“You have no control whatsoever. I am sorry my beloved. Forgive me. You see, I am an idiot and not perfect.” He said ashamed.

“I should have told you. I just hate it.” She said laying her silver head in his lap.

Ryunosuke looked up at the wall of the castle and he saw ekimmu warriors all over but he had heard the fenrir. He was nervous and he wondered if he had made a bad situation worse.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------    
Beren was before his father and he could not handle the idea that Asuna was not his wife. Simyth was shocked and horrified by what the ekimmu had said. What also horrified the king of Leth`Evana was the fact that the ekimmu had mentioned the fenrir. Even Simyth Elensar feared them. He wanted to summon his daughter in law to Tanath`Sal but Beren had gotten the impression she was weaker than normal. Simyth rarely ever left Leth`Evana but he decided to go with his heir and find the Lady Asuna and demand to know what the hell was going on. Simyth had consulted his mages and she was in England proper in a castle called Kenilworth. It was so odd to him but he appeared out of a veil not far from this place and Beren was agitated and his father put a hand on his arm.

“My son you must calm yourself!” He commanded.

“What could have changed so drastically that she is no longer my wife?” Beren asked stunned.

“That is why we are here. I see ekimmu everywhere!” Simyth mumbled horrified.

It was evening and the moon was at its apex when both fae heard a fenrir. Beren pulled his spear and Simyth his sword. They immediately moved to the castle and it was being guarded by Shouten and ekimmu; Pryderi was just coming to the gate as he too had heard the fenrir when he saw the two fae. He knew the queen had been seduced into marriage with the fae prince; Beren Elensar but it had fallen to pieces in the modern era. Jernigan was one to hate fae with utter passion and he sneered at them both as he looked from his spot.

“Why are you here elves?” He demanded.

“The woman you call Arianrhod is the wife of my son.” Simyth said calmly.

“No one here calls anyone by that name.” Pryderi hissed at both fae men.

“Asuna! Princess Asuna is my wife you blasted ekimmu. I demand to see her or there will be a fight on your hands. There is a fenrir close by and I am certain that you are as nervous as we.” Beren snapped.

“Cover your ears putrid elves! Her majesty is dining with human royalty. You will preserve her life while she is here. Math is with her as well and by the Stones; I will slit your throat if you so much as look at her wrong Elensar.” Jernigan said as his eyes bled darker green.

Pryderi led the two fae men himself and Asuna was having dinner with the Prince of Wales and two of Harry’s young friends. She was keeping the young royal entertained but she was not taking him seriously. Fionn was out hunting down the fenrir sound and Maec sat nearby. Asuna’s hanfu was entirely white. The inner sheath was made of chiffon and it was scalloped at the top and flowed in several layers to the floor. The outer robe was also made of slightly sheerer chiffon with the wide bell sleeves and the obi wrapped up under her bust and it was very thin and tied into a bow. The robe had a slightly raised collar and all of her silver hair was up in intricate knots and twists and one single braid wrapped around the crown of her head. Two long pieces of silver hair; one on each side of her face hung down and her hair was seeded with diamonds. A choker of white gold and a huge diamond adorned her throat and Asuna’s eyes met Pryderi’s pale green orbs and the amount of emotion that she reflected towards him; he nearly had to hold onto the wall. Prince Gwydion was running around but while in the castle she was proper but her eyes spoke volumes.

“Your grace; Prince Henry and young Lord Charles and William, I must answer this summons.” Asuna said standing and bowing a little.

“No issue your grace.” Harry said inclining his head.

Asuna followed Pryderi and she entered a salon and she sat down on a straight back hard wood chair. Beren looked at her and her aura was different as well as she was just different.

“Your majesty, why have you left Leth`Evana? We have not bothered you or the other fae.” Asuna said softly.

“You were in the area of the Welsh veil and you do not come to Tanath`Sal?” Simyth asked for Beren who was too agitated.

“I am sensing that time has not moved forward for you and this is still a past version for you.” She sighed gently.

What she had not counted on was Hinata feeling the fairy fucker and he was incensed as he came up from the downstairs play area. The Jings had installed the generators here too and he was wearing some clothes from this era and his Haha’s markings were camouflaged but the elf who had staked her in Leth`Evana stood right before him.

“How dare you show your fucking face around here! I ought to pound your Kamis damn face into the ground! I tell you what; I’ll let my Chichi do it and you can pick yoself up in your afterlife.” Hinata growled terribly.

“Kurosaki Hinata! You know to stay with the younger children.” Asuna growled at her teenaged hanyou.

“Nu uh Haha. Not when that fucker is here. I’ll get Chichi now. I swear.” He swore.

“What is going on?!?” Beren cried out in total confusion.

“Your majesty and Prince Beren; please leave this castle and return to Leth`Evana and do not return. I have fully taken the mantle of the ekimmu queen and most do not like fae.” She said lifting her chin.

Hinata had felt his chichi show up and his father showed up VERY regularly to check on the pups and he ran to him in the private rooms and he told him that the fairy who had staked Haha to the forest floor was here. Ichigo did not even think and he became his Soul Reaper form and he followed Hinata back to the meeting room. Asuna sighed and shook her head.

“No baby. You don’t get to do that. Not after what happened.” Ichigo said fingering Zangestu.

“Who are you and how dare you speak to my wife as such!” Beren snarled in anger.

“Really buddy? I ought to thank you because it was you who actually got me and Sensei back together. She is Kurosaki-Jing Asuna. She is MY wife and you’re fixing to be pixie dust.” Ichigo said arrogantly.

“Lady Asuna! Explain something! Anything!” Simyth demanded.

“Beren? You will leave and you will forget you knew me. Now I have dinner guests and my husband will wish to check upon my pups.” Asuna said rising.

Ichigo gently kissed her mouth and she softly growled and Pryderi wanted to smile but the fae were incensed. They both stormed from the castle and her shinigami mate did check on the babes and he was using a portable ultra sound to take a look.

“I can never get a real good look at the Shouten girl. Aeron’s boy is growing at a normal rate but Gwydion’s girl is going to be big. Look at her; she is growing fast.” Ichigo showed her.

Hinata was interested as hell as he watched what his father was doing and he saw his siblings on the screen and he touched the screen in awe. He looked real close at the Shouten babe and he was not sure but he could have sworn he saw two heart beats.

“Can Shouten babies shield other kinds of babes?” Hinata asked.

“My babes by Maec are unnaturally strong for Shouten Hinata. I would say they could do anything.” Asuna said yawning.

“Did you all actually type and do DNA on the miscarriage?” Her eldest of her second generation of pups asked in a grown up way.

“What and why are you asking son?” His chichi asked scratching his own red head.

“Because I would swear I see two heart beats within the sphere of the Shouten girl.” He said.

“Ichigo can you do an amnio?” His wife asked shaking a little.

“Yea, I can but Nobu is better at those. He’s going to be here later tonight. I will go and make sure the stuff is set up.” Ichigo nodded.

Asuna nodded and she was shaken up but in a good way. She kissed Hinata’s forehead and he smiled at his Haha. He went back below ground and she went back to the stupid humans.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------    &n bsp;
Kameron was keeping an eye on Qui and the Chinese frere was resenting it. They never left him alone and he wanted to kill. He wanted to maim and they would not allow him to. Quilin loved his queen but he refused to see her and he had felt her anguish over his pain and he had shut it out. He wanted blood to run through his fingers and he stared at the eldest frere and he made an angry sound.

“Can I return to Panyu perhaps? You know I do have adult children!” He hissed at his brother frere.

“I know Qui but your feelings have been utterly violent and we are terribly worried for you.” Kameron said putting a hand on his shoulder.

“I want to break bones as I suck the fucking marrow out and bash in their heads with their own leg bones!” Quilin screamed.

Qui’s little speech even made Kameron wince and Nobu stepped out of a venom cloud and the frere threw up his hands and snarled in utter fury.

“Quilin? I need you to give me some blood.” The kumo doctor said all business like.

“What for?” He demanded.

“Because I asked.” Nobu snapped.

Qui was growling and hissing but he bit his own wrist and he allowed the blood to flow into a vial. His aura was actually visible and Nobu ported back to Yamasaki General. He would be thrilled when Nanami was Alv but she would wake up in a day or two more. The babies woke up first and he had his hands full. He had not told Maec yet and he was testing them thoroughly. The Chief Medical Officer of Yamasaki General compared the DNA of the fetus and the frere and the gentle kumo man made a small smile. He ported via his shoki back to Qui and Kameron at the Western Estate and he handed the DNA results to Qui. The frere was staring at the paper and he was modern enough to know what it meant and he was shocked stupid. He nearly tripped as he found a couch and he stared at the kumo doctor.

“How?” He asked dumbly.

“Seems her sister makes one hell of a barrier! Her ekimmu siblings are strong as hell but this Shouten girl is something else and she is shielding your girl within her sphere. Ichigo’s eldest son saw her heartbeat.” Nobu said proudly.

“Asuna did not lose my daughter?” Quilin asked stupidly.

“No. That is what we are saying. She is safe and she is doing well.” The kumo said shaking his black head and his black eyes held sympathy.

“Brother! Please take me back to our mistress!” Qui cried.

Kameron mouthed thank you to Nobu and the kumo doctor nodded and he sighed happily that for once something good had happened. He ported via his shoki again and he was at his office and there was Nanami awake. She was awake and she was eating some sort of plant. She was devouring it in fact.

“Sorry Chichi. Holy Kamis I am so hungry!” Nanami said devouring the plant.

“That plant is the blood plants as the Alv call it?” He asked curiously.

She took a leaf and handed it to him so he could study it and she still devoured it. Maec had actually requisitioned a huge amount of the plant for his two children and his secondary wife. She was stuffing her face and she finally lay back in her chair and burped. She giggled and covered her mouth.

“Sorry Chichi. I love not drinking blood!” She cried out and Nobu was happy for her.

“Maec is going to want to see you. You could not stay away from him?” Her father asked.

“Chichi, I tried! He came after me and he demanded our mating work. Haha knows he loves me and she sanctioned it. She wants me in the family as she put it.” Nanami sighed.

“Very true. I would rather you of this plane than Soul Society.” Her father considered and then he sighed.

“Oh Doctor Nanami! How are you feeling?” Alum tr’Awnhi asked coming into the office.

“Wonderful! Try that plant Alum. It is awesome.” She grinned.

“I hate to say; I am all Shouten Nanami. I like my food to be hot and blood.” He smiled genuinely.

Nanami cocked her head to the side and she really looked at the beautiful Shouten doctor. He was so gorgeous; he could pass a woman with his fine features. She also knew Maec was super protective of him as was Admal.

“I am off shift Nobu. I am also off shift for the next two weeks. I need to stay in Astana and Almaty to help my people.” The Shouten said to Nobu.

“Hai. Hai. Whatever. Just remember you have shifts here after that.” Nobu commanded as he was looking over paperwork.

Alum sighed and he followed Nanami to her office to check on her for Maec and she still had the lust of a succubus but she could eat the blood plant. When they entered her office; she had on a knee length sweater dress, heavy leggings, and knee high black boots. Her silver hair waved and it was down and came to her hips. Alum was suddenly against her door and she had green eyes.

“Have you been told how stunning you are Alum? I thought I was told that you had a Sahen lover for a long time and his name was Stofan?” She purred in his ear.

“That was quite some time ago Nanami. Are you okay?” Alum asked gulping.

“Do you still enjoy those memories or do you still explore the female form?” The young succubus demanded as she slowly began to unbutton his grey button down.

“I have actually had no time to be intimate. I literally have thrown myself into my career. What are you doing?” He asked in a tight voice.

“Maec said he will sanction my lovers. I need it now.” Nanami growled softly.

His sister in law jerked him forward and dove her tongue into his mouth and he groaned deeply as this young woman could kiss as sinfully as Isha could. Her hand slid through his lush, short medium toffee colored hair. He caught himself sometimes fantasizing about a male lover but he fantasized about females as often or more; Alum realized his button down was ripped open and the buttons popped off as the little spit fire was getting wild. He gently pushed her off of him and he stared at her.

“I will if Maec says yes. Okay?” He whispered.

“Fuck! Ugh!” She snarled.

“Nanami, we can go to see him now.” Alum stated.

She ported and she found an ekimmu warrior on Inujima and begged for a portal to her mother. The ekimmu smiled and she dragged Alum with her as she found her Shouten husband. The hungers were separate now whereas before they were one in the same. Maec was busy with little Isha, Maiell, and Haryk. He felt Nanami and Alum and he told his children he would return.

“Well well my little Nanami. How does it feel?” Maec asked softly.

“Dying here. I want him!” She said pointing at Alum.

Maec sputtered when she demanded his brother as a lover and he considered it; the Shouten king nodded yes but he jerked her to him first and his lips were to his.

“Have him if he so desires but I will watch and participate at times. Kiss me.” He demanded.

Nanami growled deeply and she nearly attacked him as their lips mashed and she tried to get more of him and his secondary wife was most definitely in need.

“Expect me later tonight my darling one.” He whispered in her ear.

“Hai.” She nodded and she whirled on Alum and ported out with him.

Maec smirked and poor Alum was going to be worked over by a needy succubus.
------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------   
Alum began to undo his dress jeans as he back stepped in the forest and Nanami pulled off her dress and she had on a demi-cup bra and barely there panties with a garter belt that held up her thick legging stockings.

“Oh my gods, you look so stunning.” The gentle Shouten doctor whispered as he took in her apparel.

“I do? Do not be Jao.” Nanami growled.

“I may be a healer but I am no insipid Jing. I am a tr’Awnhi and I definitely enjoy my pleasure Nanami.” He snapped at her.

She pressed against him and she pressed his hand against her bra covered breast. Alum lowered the satin and lace to expose her dusky pink nipple and lust ripped through him. He quickly reached behind her and unhooked the sexy breast binding and her ample chest was exposed to the slight chill.

“I need this Alum. Take me now and then we can explore if you want.” She whimpered.

“Okay.” He nodded.

He sank to his knees and he pulled her panties down and threw them a little bit away. Nanami climbed in his lap and sank down his rigid length and they both released winded moans. For Alum it had just been quite a bit of time since he had been with anyone and Nanami had been in a death sleep for four days. They were moving against the other hard and with massive need. She was curious and she separated herself from her flesh and Nanami pulled Alum into his ether form. The Shouten doctor was stunned beyond stupid that she could do so and the now Alv-succubus saw reddish pink, gold, and green-gold mixed. Alum’s aura radiated and it drew her in. Nanami’s was reds, oranges, and deep gold. The Shouten doctor forced them corporeal because she was stunning and he was losing his mind. Nanami began to move again and Alum screamed out as the orgasm was ripped from him suddenly and took him by surprise. It hit him he was having a delayed one and she had brought him to rapture mentally first. He had to lie on his back and she arranged herself as they stared at the other.

“That manner of coupling is too dangerous Nanami.” He said shutting his eyes as the orgasm still washed through him.

“Why do you and Maec keep saying that? Holy fuck; he feels like his soul is some freaky thing and you lecture me.” The young doctor snorted.

“Maec is bound to you now. It is difficult to explain to a corporeal but the fact that you can engage a Shouten in such a way is astonishing. You are so beautiful though.” Alum blushed as he looked away.

“So are you. Kamis I could wrap myself around you all day.” Nanami smirked sensually.

“Stop! You managed to make me release on all three levels. I have never had it as such.” He said with his cheeks stained red.

“Oh I am going to adore you like crazy.” She whispered.

He knew she did not say love because of what she had been through but the intensity of the connection they had shared was scary to him and he preferred to keep their sexual escapades completely physical. Alum had gotten used to non-emotional encounters and anything else was scary as hell. He was exhausted and he actually fell asleep and Nanami looked at the beautiful man and she fell asleep in his arms.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------    
Pryderi sharpened the upper blade of his naginata like weapon and Asuna watched. She wanted to go after the fenrir but she knew her mates would have a complete and utter shit fit. His black hair was down and it had a slight wave to it and it fell well past his shoulders. It was semi-layered and it was shiny in the late afternoon sun. His leather like coat was actually a form of armor and it had a raised collar that had gold cording around the edges. His brow was strong and his eyes haunting; they were between almond and round in shape and pale green when not angry or in some form of lust. His nose was straight and well formed. His lips were full for a man and his features held symmetry that was devastating in how beautiful he truly was. She was convinced that the Norse based their myths off of him and Efnisien combined and she slowly neared him.

“I want to ask you something.” She said in a low tone.

“Yes your majesty?” Pryderi asked in return raising a black brow but continuing to sharpen the weapon.

“We both know there is a fenrir around here. I suspect it must sense Hibari; I cannot stand that no one has gone to look for it.” Asuna said in that low voice.

“I have sent scouts personally my lady.” He stated looking up.

“Your abilities; what are all of them?” She demanded of him.

“I am adept at shape shifting and can extend it as you know. My mental abilities are what make me dangerous majesty. I can enter my enemies mind and make them see what I wish to. I can create illusions. You do the same on smaller scales through your empusae power but mine; it is wider in scope.” He stated bluntly and honestly.

“This is why Fionn hates you. You rival his sheer abilities and power.” She said in understanding.

“I suppose. Does Loki like Thor in Norse mythology?” Jernigan laughed bitterly.

“Take me to hunt down the fenrir. I am not without my own yoki and I am able to channel any and all. You know this.” Asuna said kneeling.

“Your grace you carry the ekimmu peoples future in your belly. It would be reckless and irresponsible of me to do that!” Pryderi growled softly.

“So I allow one of those creatures to hunt down my child! Is that what you suggest? I realize she is not ekimmu but she is Macha reborn.” She scoffed.

“That is not fair my lady!” He hissed quietly.

“Then allow me to protect my child!” She demanded.

“Ancients damn it all! Majesty you will be protected by ME; do you understand?” He said flatly.

Asuna’s face was blank and she left him to sit there as she quickly went to change. She put on a haori, hakama, and obi in black and boots in black leather. She plucked all the precious stones out of her hair and she undid the extensive hairstyle. She pulled some back to keep it out of her face but the rest was down and came to her backside.

She ported beside Pryderi who had moved to the stables. His heart was beating out of control as he saw his queen in just plain Japanese warrior clothing and her hair down. Her markings of her daemon nature were still covered but he was smitten with her. He truly felt as though he needed to hit his head several times to get the fever out of his blood. Unlike many daemons and ekimmu; he was not affected by her bite the way others were. His feelings and his reactions were his own and that was what was bothering him the most. His mind was shut tightly off and he phased them about two miles outside of the castle. The fenrir would come out at night and they were walking along.

“I have to keep my tie to Gwydion loosely open but I can block him from finding me.” Asuna commented.

“Excellent.” Pryderi nodded.

“You have said nothing of what happened the other day.” His ruler commented without looking at him.

“I cannot express what it meant to me your grace but I would be a fool to think that it would happen again.” He stated as his senses were high and he was looking around carefully.

Asuna stiffened and she felt as though she had been slapped. Crevan had done something similar and she shoved down her pain and disappointment. She kept her shields tightly in place and she dropped the subject. Pryderi looked over at her from the corner of his eye and he saw her keep a neutral expression on her face and she said nothing else. He was correct in his statement and as much as it bothered him; he had the memories of their moments. She stopped and she heard very faint movement further in the forest. The moon had just come up and she stared at Pryderi.

-I hear something akin to an ookami. I know there are ookami youkai in Scotland but I have no idea if they are this far south. - She pathed.

-It is most likely the fenrir. Please stand behind me. - Pryderi pathed back.

Asuna rolled her eyes and nodded. She got behind the ekimmu warrior and suddenly a beast burst through the trees and Pryderi began to slash it with his elegant staff blade. Asuna had only seen Hibari and even this creatures looked more werewolf like. They were monstrous as the fenrir tried to slash at Pryderi. Claws did gouge the ekimmu warrior and Asuna mentally through the beast quite far and hard with her mind. It hit a rather large tree and she had Konkisaiga appear. Her protector was bleeding rather badly and the fenrir looked at the female warrior in anger and suddenly Asuna was inspired. She allowed the yoki to grow and she suddenly changed form to her inu form. The fenrir was staring at a rather large female dog daemon and she was stunning. She lowered her muzzle and she was growling loudly. She barked and yipped to see if he understood. The fenrir did and he made his own barking sounds and Asuna showed her teeth and her saliva began to drip. The male fenrir slowly backed up and this creature was dangerous.

The male fenrir was named Ismael and he wanted Hibari alright. Asuna had flatly told him she could cause him to be burned from the inside out with her Dakkasou if he did not back off. Pryderi was just in awe and she was growling low in her canine throat and she snapped jaws again at the fenrir. Ismael was not going to give up easily. She felt fae and she wanted to scream and rant but Beren and Simyth both stepped out of the woods and saw the fenrir. Beren knocked back a mithril arrow and Ismael began snarling and growling in a terrible way.

“What are you doing?” Pryderi demanded of the fae.

“Killing this worthless creature!” Beren snapped.

“My queen was actually communicating with him if you would mind your own business!” The ekimmu snarled.

Simyth nodded to Beren and his heir let the arrow go. It hit Ismael in the left side of his chest and the fenrir went down. Asuna immediately changed form and she was furious. She stared at Simyth and Beren with absolute anger as she tried to contain it.

“I told you to leave me alone!” She yelled at them.

“You gave me no good reason as to why our marriage is over! I will not leave you alone until you tell me!” Beren snapped.

“I was talking him down you fucking elf!” Asuna growled and she stalked over to Ismael.

The mithril was poisonous to any creature from Leth`Evana and the queen of the ekimmu knelt by him.

“Do you speak English?” She demanded.

Ismael transformed before her eyes and his humanoid appearance was of a wild looking young man. His skin had taken on an unhealthy pale color and she pathed to Pryderi to do whatever it took to get rid of the elves. He used his abilities to convince the fae that more ekimmu were coming.

“I speak English.” Ismael said as the pain was ungodly.

“Listen to me; I am pushing the arrow through and then breaking it off. Understand?” Asuna stated to him.

The fenrir prince was unsure but she did exactly as she said she would and the mithril was not in his system long enough to poison him. She noticed he wore an amulet and she knew this was the same exact fenrir from the future era who had taken Maec’s alchemy text. Asuna let her toxin seep to her claw tips and she sealed the wound in front and back. The fenrir growled deep in his throat as the pain was intense but she had saved his life.

“I demand you go and leave us alone. I am here in seclusion and need no enemies. Can you abide that?” She demanded.

“I will stay away until I know you are back in that time. I want her. I will have her.” Ismael growled deeply.

“She is my daughter and she is mated already.” Asuna said standing.

“I will return to Leth`Evana for now but I care not for the other males. She is like me and I want her.” He said flatly.

He took off into a surprisingly fast run and Asuna whirled on Pryderi. He had done a marvelous job of getting rid of Beren and Simyth. His left arm was gouged deeply and she inspected the wounds.

“I will have one of your doctor mates tend this. We should return. Excellent how you handled that. The fenrir will fulfill blood debts but they also will return in force. Once we return to Japan in the other time; he will return as he said and he will try and take her again.” He explained.

“I sensed that. Kamis; I hate Beren. I hate almost all the fucking elves except for Airis. I will port us to the castle tower. It is not used and no one will be there.” She murmured.

Asuna held his bicep and ported them to the tower she described. Pryderi was feeling too much and she was just blank. He wanted to reach out and just pull her to him and give into his desire but that was not intelligent. Pryderi’s main ability was his brilliance.

“Forgive me for the other day please. I want you to know I did not use you to feed or anything of the kind but I can tell you are mortified by what happened. You see, I should know better but I am just…oh well. Please forgive me. Thank you for helping me stop the fenrir for now.” Asuna stated and she suddenly left his presence.

His mouth dropped open a little and she had begged his forgiveness. Pryderi was suddenly in need of a good hunt and his mind was cluttered with too much. He phased outside of the castle and he phased to London. He occasionally would hunt humans who were evil doers and he found himself a nice murderer who had slit a prostitute’s throat. He sank his fangs and he fed deeply till the heart stopped. He threw the body in the Thames and he sat down upon a stone that had been made for the purpose. How was he supposed to protect her without mucking it up with feelings?
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------   
M aec was working out things in a very special volume that would disappear when he was done. He stayed at Kenilworth while he was in this era. He moved back and forth at the moment and his moments with his queen were passionate and as well with his second wife. His children by her were home and he could not be happier. His sister Seeval had to be taken off of her duties as a warrior because she now had a fully round belly and that had shocked the entire court. Maec was actually quite pleased to see her so happy. Asuna came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and he could fleetingly feel his baby girl and his smile was so tender.

“Good gods Isha; she is a powerful little being. I am smitten and I have not even met her yet.” He smiled.

“I will not lie to you; when you demanded I make the choice between you and Kaimei, I did not want to abort the Tomoshibi babes but I knew I could not live without you in my life. He will hate me forever for saying this but I would choose you over and over.” His queen said softly.

Maec’s eyes actually brimmed with bloody tears he did not shed and he jerked her to him and held her chin gently.

“You popped in and out of my life and made it bearable for me. You gave me sanity and reason my beloved. I would beg you for everything and anything. I would deliver you the world if you asked.” Maec spoke softly.

“All I ask is that you love her right. Please no more children with her?” She asked him softly.

“I promise. I swear to you now.” He said kissing her passionately.

His queen wrapped her arms around him and their kiss was getting wild. Maec suddenly did not care where they were and he sat her on the table and phased her hanfu off. He unbuttoned his bottoms and he joined with her. She was soaking and gripping and the Shouten king gasped softly.

“Close your eyes my darling.” She whispered.

“Okay.” He murmured in a passionate haze.

Asuna went to her ether form and she pulled him into his. Maec had not expected it and her soul was searing to be near. She had delved deeply for the memories from Nanami and Maec and she began to explore his other form and stroke those points which shone like beacons. She could feel he was becoming insane with need but she did not stop. It was all phantom and her Shouten king was desperate to become corporeal and he wanted blood. Asuna began to stroke a very bright spot and he mentally screamed in rapture. She allowed herself back into the physical and Maec was literally shaking violently.

“My love? Darling are you okay?” She asked concerned.

“Never…I have never…Isha what have you done to me?” He asked feeling tremors inside his body.

Asuna ported them to her bed and his book of alchemy automatically disappeared. Maec fell back on her bed and he was actually still jerking from their other forms. He shut his white eyes and he realized he had had a full onset release in his spirit form and it shook him to his core. He had never trusted anyone enough before to do so and to experience it with the love of his life was utterly amazing. She cut her wrist and he sank his fangs but he only drank enough to regain his sight. Maec rolled them and her belly was not that large yet and he opened her as he sank within her depths. They were watching the other and it was beautiful and magical almost and the Shouten king plummeted; it felt like. His love was giving her all and nearly an hour later; he collapsed from utter exhaustion from the most riveting and exquisite releases in his long life. Her fingers were laced in his as they slept and he was shattered. Maec intended to redouble his efforts to murder his sister and do it as soon as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------   
L ei had followed Kameron and he had not seen his wife in some time. What he found made him so damn incensed that he could not see straight. Of course she was married to fuck face but he hated the bastard more than anything and he had to leave the castle as Kameron heard him rant and rave about “the bastard”. The head frere did not sigh as his lover was growling and snarling of the Shouten king. Kameron actually liked Maec and Lei refused to even try.

“What does he do, stay here now?” Lei demanded.

“Well Lei she is expecting his daughter.” Kameron said delicately.

“She gave him a son not long ago! What she is supposed to be the tr’Awnhi brood mare?” He said jealously.

“Of course not! It was not done purposely but it happened. He goes to the future era later tonight. Just stick around and quit bitching, okay? Is spending time with me and our children so bad?” The head frere demanded.

“Of course not. Do not go there Kameron. You know I love you. I would die for you.” Jing Lei Shi snapped.

“You also love Asuna as insanely as you do me. I understand.” The frere sighed.

“Well yes! She is my wife and you are my mate. What am I supposed to do? Be happy that the lunatic that murdered my clan is all happy happy with MY wife?” He demanded.

“How about less bitching and more time spent with our family?” The ancient frere asked.

“Fine!” Lei groused.

The Jing heir never got over being angry or hateful of what Maec had done to Jao. His family healer had finally begun to be able to function and they had actually heard that Maec had taken her as a second wife. Jao had lost his mind and had ended up quite drunk on Lei’s couch. No, Lei could not forgive the Shouten king and the idea that he was married to Asuna still pissed him off. It angered him even more by the fact she was giving him another baby. He had three by her and now shit head was going to have four. Kameron could hear Lei’s mental tirade and he would have to keep Asuna from Lei when these babes were born. He had a feeling the Jing heir was going to try and get her with child and that was just not an option right now. Lei spent time with Shen, Lifen, Yunru, Aahmes, and Arsinoe. The queen seemed to lose more mates and Kameron suspected Naraku had a hand in it. Naraku allowed who he willed to be around her and they were constants; the basilisk, Maec and Admal, the Imai brothers, her kumo mates, Ichigo, Chan, Lei, Yhea, Grimmjow, Geming, Aldwyn, Hideaki, Tekeshi, Changming, and the ekimmu ones for now. It was still a list but it truly did seem Naraku was narrowing down her mates.

“He is.” Lei said to Kameron’s thoughts.

“What of some of the good ones?” He asked perplexed.

“Well I know the man Esus Mochrie is a good man but he is wrapped up in establishing his life. Even Chanak right now is playing king to the Soten and prince to the woodsy elves. He has no time for her. She has said it herself; she wants those who want real commitment from her.” Her Jing husband stated.

“I think Master Naraku wrong for controlling her so much.” Kameron sighed.

“He controls the entire family Kameron. WE are part of that family and he controls our part in it. Never fool yourself.” Lei chuckled.

“I do not sense Maec anymore.” Her head frere stated softly.

“Thank you.” His male partner said smiling.

Kameron sighed and Lei made him look up at him from where he was sitting. He knelt down and kissed him on his mouth and Kameron groaned. He nibbled the frere’s bottom lip and the poor frere was now in a lust himself.

“Give me some time with her then come join us, okay?” He said softly in his ear.

“Yes. I will hunt in the meantime.” Kameron said with red eyes.

“So glad I love you dear man. You are so beautiful.” Jing smiled.

The frere rolled his eyes and Lei slipped away to see his wife. She was sleeping in an opulent bed fit for the queen she was and it was actually an elaborately carved walnut monstrosity with sheer silk curtains surrounding it. The carvings in the headboard were of flowers and vines and it truly was magnificent. Asuna felt his aura and she raised her head.

“Lei!” She whispered happily.

“Hello my lovely wife. Been too long.” He said frowning.

“It has only been a couple of weeks!” Asuna said raising a brow.

“Like I said too long.” He said sitting on the mattress.

“Are you going to bitch or are you going to visit with me?” She demanded.

“When are we going to have another baby?” Lei asked her bluntly.

Asuna sputtered and that was the last thing she had expected him to ask. She stared at him in shock and his arms were crossed across his chest.

“What has brought this up?” She demanded.

“Fuck head is having his fourth with you and that just fucking pisses me off! You were my wife first before you went and got noble. I told you love; you would never shut me out and you certainly are not going to shut me out for the likes of Maec tr’Awnhi!” He said coolly.

“I did not plan to have his babe so soon Lei! For Kamis sake we can plan it after my body has a break. I need a break. I should not have even gotten myself with child this time but I did it in grief. It was stupid; actually it was beyond stupid.” His wife stated sighing.

“Fine darling but I told you I wanted a large family with you. I want an obnoxious amount of children and since the ekimmu turned off your empusae cycles; well we have time to do so.” Lei stated taking her hands.

“Lei, I have not been shutting you out at all. When I have closed our bind? Have I?” She demanded.

“No. No you haven’t. I just love you honey so much. You are my world as well as our kids and Kameron. Okay? You all are my everything and I am sorry but I will always hate Maec and that will never stop. I have to tolerate him but he is not going to have more kids than me. I am still your chief Shouten mate. He doesn’t seem to realize that.” He said and he phased her gown off.

“Oh!” She moaned as her Jing husband began to brand her with his immense persona.

Jing Lei Shi was making some mental plans and he made his wife scream in utter ecstasy. He gathered from her thoughts that the fairy brat had been seen and he was going to hang out here for some time. Sanra it was said had suddenly just stopped and Bilae was the one who was seen and he was being openly ruthless and had attacked the ekimmu on Inujima. Kameron slipped into her room and he slipped into the bed and her head frere began to make love to his maker as his male partner participated. Asuna’s eyes were green and this felt completely normal to her and this was home she realized.
--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------    Fionn had found out that Pryderi had been seen with Asuna outside of the castle but she had been in battle attire. Gwydion too had found out and now they stood before the ekimmu warrior and Aeron Purcell stood on the side and he had sighed heavily.

“You have no care for directions or rules do you Jernigan? You will break every single dictate we lay down.” Fionn said in righteous anger.

“She carries my daughter as well as Purcell’s son! Did it not occur to you that fighting a fenrir at this stage was a seriously stupid thing?” Gwydion said as his skin began to become bluish.

Aeron was angry as well but he let the two Hammel princes do the yelling. Pryderi Jernigan was a massively powerful warrior but he also was not a follower.

“Pardon my disrespect Fionn but she is my ruler and NOT you or Gwydion. Queen Asuna Jing-Kurosaki is who dictates to me. I have her best interests in mind at all times and if you think I would allow her babes harm; then you are stupider than you look!” Pryderi snarled at the ekimmu of thunder.

Fionn lost it and he belted Jernigan across the face. Pryderi wiped his nose and blood was gushing from it. His eyes bled darker green and he had to force himself NOT to battle Fionn.

“She is my wife! How dare you put our ruler and MY wife in danger!” He roared.

“Then perhaps you should quit being husband long enough to do your job as a warrior for her household Prince Fionn! I expect laziness from Prince Gwydion but you? I protect our young queen unto death.” Jernigan hissed and he turned on his heel.

“You have not been dismissed.” Gwydion said with a nasty tone.

Pryderi said something under his breath and a bolt of light hit the consort squarely in the chest. Gwydion went down and he was horrified and he stared at the ekimmu warrior who looked at him with utter hatred.

“You Hammels are pathetic.” He stated and he left the room.

Fionn helped Gwydion up and blood poured from the wound in his chest. Nobu or Ichigo would have to fix him up and Aeron Purcell was just watching the two princes.

“I have known Jernigan a long time but I have NEVER seen him use that kind of power.” Fionn stated.

“He is not the run of the mill ekimmu Prince Fionn. He can shape shift, he has a full range of psionic abilities, and it is said he rivals Math in the earth magics.” Aeron said shrugging.

Fionn was horrified and ekimmu like Pryderi were rare; only one other ekimmu they knew of had been like him and that had been Arianrhod.

“He needs to be put down.” Gwydion said through his pain.

“I think you overreact. He is an asset if you can bridge the gap! He is an honorable man and always has been. He was loyal to her as Arianrhod but there is real devotion to her now. He feels a strong sense of obligation to her as Asuna. She is our wife and he can protect her just as well as you two can; you two can allow him to guard her while you hunt down Bilae!” Purcell said passionately.

Fionn sighed and he knew Purcell made sense but Gwydion was in a foul mood. He dragged his older brother to Nobu and he came back to Aeron. Purcell was staring at the English countryside and the ekimmu thunder and lightning cleared his throat.

“It shall be as you stated. I will send you to make peace between us. I hate his arrogance. He thwarted me on the battle field and it made me wish to kill him.” Fionn admitted.

“He is a Celt ekimmu Prince Fionn. He is not Gaelic at all. They are rougher around the edges if you remember.” Aeron stated.

“Yes, I remember.” The prince snorted.

“I shall go now.” The former councilman stated and he went in search of Pryderi Jernigan.

Aeron found him on the wall and his green eyes perused the former Privy Councilman. Pryderi was cold and haughty at the moment and the other man bowed.

“I have demanded they make peace with you Jernigan. They cannot afford to have you as an enemy and frankly; Asuna could not have a better guard with her at this time. I told them that and I told them they could get off their asses and hunt Bilae.” Aeron said frankly.

“Finally someone said it.” Pryderi snorted.

“Just protect her no matter what. I love her dearly.” Purcell said and he left the powerful warrior to his own thoughts.

Pryderi was still tortured by his memories of the past week and his queen was in the courtyard. He could feel her eyes on him and he turned to look down. Asuna was in a red and black hanfu. The inner sheath; the top was embroidered with dragons and the obi was tied into a bow. The skirt of the sheath was heavy red silk and the obi was embroidered with gold thread. The outer robe was edged in the same material as the obi but the sleeves were sheer black. Her hair was pulled up and she wore a large red flower and the rest was down. Ruby earrings hung from her ears and Pryderi could not breathe. He was not sure what look he had on his face but hers showed intense hunger and absolute desire. She slipped away and Pryderi tried in vain to not follow but he slipped down the steps of the wall and Asuna was in a darkened hall of Kenilworth Castle. She took his hand in hers and she ported them to Hertfordshire.

Pryderi lost his thoughts and he crushed her to him and the kiss was deep. He had been fighting common sense and his own wants and desire as he tasted her sweet mouth as she gave as much as he took. He stroked his tongue to hers and he began to growl low as he ripped his lips away. He had to breathe and Asuna was blushing.

“Majesty, I am being foolish.” He whispered.

“I get it.” Asuna sighed deeply and she felt such shame.

She was so damn tired of feeling for these ekimmu and the early ones had tried to take her and use her ill and now these ekimmu had to hate themselves for wanting to be with her. She ported blindly and she was in London of all places. Thankfully she had appeared in an alley and near Westminster Abbey. She slipped out of the alley and she poked around at the London of this era and several nobles saw the beautiful creature and her rich dress.

“Do you think she can speak our language?” Jasper Tudor said.

“Not sure. Good God man, look at her hair! She cannot be more than one and twenty but her hair!” John Morton stated openly staring.

Asuna heard them talking about her and she had made a spectacle of herself. She sighed and turned to face them. She curtsied and lifted her chin as she stared them both down.

“I do speak your language gentlemen. I am a foreign princess and I am only here on a holiday. I mean no harm or to cause a sensation.” Asuna stated in her heavily accented English.

“Where are you from my lady?” Jasper asked smitten immediately.

“Nihon. Off the coast of China. My father is the ruler of most of the main island.” She said and she was making certain to keep aware of her surroundings.

“You are from the Orient! How amazing! You really must meet the king. Foreign royalty should always be presented to his majesty.” John Morton said.

“Please sirs, I have no wish to meet anyone. I only wished to see the magnificent abbey. I have heard of it through my mother; she is a Russian princess. Please forget you saw me!” She begged off.

“You have no wish to meet the king of England?” Morton asked astonished.

“Not to be rude. I have no wish to offend anyone. I only wish for peace. Please! Forget you saw me!” Asuna cried and she suddenly ran.

Jasper and John called after her and she had made her way through a crowd and found an alley that was deserted. She ported back to Kenilworth Castle and that had been too close. Part of her just wished she could go home and give up the ridiculous title of queen of the ekimmu. She was actually tired of finding some of them worthy of love and to have it unrequited. It truly hurt too much. She walked back towards her private room and Pryderi grabbed her arm and whirled her around.

“Where did you go?” Pryderi demanded.

“I blindly ported.” She said dully.

“How can I protect you if I know not where you are?” He demanded.

“I shall not do so again Sir Pryderi. I am done, okay? I wish I had never met Gwydion in that fucking circle.” She said under her breath and she walked away.

Jernigan was surprised and he realized she was saying she wished she had never opened Terre de Brume. That idea surprised him and he followed her to her room. She was sitting looking out a window and she felt his presence but did not acknowledge him.

“Why would you say such a terrible thing?” He asked his ruler.

“Because I have done nothing but cause myself insane issue since I opened that wretched plane. I am so tired.” She sighed.

“Majority of the ekimmu who had been trapped in that terrible place were innocent of everything; their only crime was being ekimmu. While it was true that she allowed much knowledge out amongst the other daemons; I saw no issue with it. What I did have issue with was her complete lack of an established relationship with our people. The common ekimmu did not really know of their queen but as a myth and mystery. The warrior queen who painted her face blue; you are beloved because you show yourself not just to those powerful nobles but to even the most common amongst us. We can touch you and we know who you are.” Pryderi stated kneeling by her.

“Ah hai, you remind me again of what a bitch she was. Kamis, I hate myself as her.” Asuna snorted.

“I was not a huge fan of her myself.” the warrior admitted.

“I will not force myself upon you anymore Pryderi. I am doomed when it comes to ekimmu love. It seems I cannot have a normal relationship and those men who are truly good; for some reason have to castigate themselves or remove their person from my life. I should however like you as a friend. I am an excellent warrior and when I have had these babes; I will certainly spar you often.” She stated dully.

“You did not force yourself upon me your grace! I am conflicted.” He admitted to her.

“I do not wish for you to feel such a wretched thing. Please be so kind as to take leave and tell Fionn that he is required to fill your post for a while.” His ruler said without looking at him.

“I refuse to stand down from guarding you and your issue!” Pryderi snarled.

“It was not a request Sir Pryderi.” Asuna snapped as she whirled her head to stare at him in the eyes.

Her eyes were burning green and she just wanted some peace with the ekimmu situation. This man; this enigma was making her truly saddened and he heard her thoughts.

“What do you want from me?” Jernigan demanded.

“I want nothing. I want only peace from the ekimmu and I only find conflict.” She said as blood rimmed her eyes.

“I have to protect you your majesty. Right now from this witch Sanra and Bilae and then from Taranis. He is worse than both the Shouten hybrid and that betraying bastard. He will return. I can help protect you and you can draw from my abilities.” Pryderi stated inflamed.

Asuna wanted what they had shared the previous week and she was suddenly in front of him. She too was on her knees and she pressed the claw of her thumb into her wrist veins and she lifted the now bleeding limb underneath his nose. Her personal warrior’s eyes darkened to an emerald green and his breathing became harsher as he stared at her. He could not think and he wrapped his lips around the wound. Her eyes closed slowly and a soft sigh escaped her throat. Pryderi was maddened and her blood was like a drug he realized.

“Please Pryderi; Kamis please drink harder. I beg you.” She whispered harshly.

To have the ruler of his people beg him to take her blood harder startled him and the feeling of madness overcame him. He sucked harder and she began to audibly breathe faster as he suckled the wound.

“Hai. Hai! Oh my Kamis. Hai! I need release. Help me. Please!” She begged of him.

He stared at her eyes as he continued to suck on her wound and he tongued the puncture. She began to shake as he used his abilities on her. She was feeling what he wanted her to and Pryderi made her feel full and as if she was being taken. He still sucked the wound and she was crashing suddenly and hard. Pryderi could scent exactly how much she had released and he was painfully erect. She had gushed her release and she was still rasping. He was desperately trying to be moral and he released her wrist.

“I must leave.” He grunted.

“You can do what I do.” Asuna said with wet eyes.

“Yes your majesty. Please allow me to go.” Pryderi demanded.

“I need you.” She begged him.

“Do not tell me that.” He said staring at her.

“I need you!” Asuna nearly screamed at him.

Pryderi was in front of her and he began to rip the silk hanfu from her. He made short work of it and he stepped back as he divested himself of his canvas and leather. Pryderi pressed her back on her bed as their lips found the other and the escalating passion was out of control. Sucking of tongue and tasting of palate and running along fangs to just try and sample each other. The Celt ekimmu buried one hand in her long hair and it was like silk. It was so soft as he ran his fingers through it and he moaned softly. Asuna’s eyes were shut as his mouth was kissing from the shell of her pointed ear to her mouth and down her chin. A guttural groan escaped her and Pryderi was lost in her. His left hand traveled up her side softly and with tender passion cupped her breast. His thumb began to flick her pink bud and the young monarch was mewling. She was moving under him wantonly and her Celtic warrior began to feel things within him. His eyes widened and he stared down at her with wantonness.

His male node was throbbing gloriously and his maleness already was hardened even before he had touched her. Their lips found the other’s mouth again and the kiss was so heated and passionate that a small trickle of blood spilled from the right corner of Asuna’s mouth. Pryderi made her feel full in her other channel and she was twisting in mounting agonizing bliss. She drew up her leg along his heavily muscled limb and his left hand grabbed her bottom. Their lips were inches apart and eyes green as any emerald.

“You have allowed me to taste you; I wish for you to taste me.” He said in a soft tone.

Asuna nodded but she wanted that later but he seemed to want it now. Pryderi cradled the back of her head in his right hand and she slowly sank her fangs below his ear on the left. He shut his eyes and he could not hold back the seductive whines he made as she fed from him. She would suck hard and then tease the wounds with her tongue. His muscular arms began to shake violently as she took from him but did so to get a reaction that he would not forget.

“Majesty! Your grace. My queen. Give me absolution!” Pryderi cried out.

His node throbbed harshly and he was sweating badly as their lips crashed again. He allowed his middle and index fingers to slip between her nether lips and barely touch her bud of nerves. Pryderi brushed the bundle and she bucked under him as his used his abilities again. He projected and his hand became wet quite suddenly. He stared at her in the eyes and he knew there was no returning from this course. If he took it; he would need her; Pryderi wrapped his hands from underneath her back to gently hold her shoulders to gain purchase as he slid in deeply.

“I…kamis…I am…Pryderi…I am lost.” She mumbled incoherently.

He nodded and he slowly moved within her and she was reeling hard. The feeling of being with another psionic person was unbelievable and she did not mean to score his back but the undulations were slow to build and his queen was arching her neck and body as he moved within her core.

“My grace? I will love you.” He whispered as the tempo stayed even and it was blowing her mind harder.

“Say my name. Say it Pryderi. I need to hear it.” She begged him.

“My Asuna.” Pryderi whispered as his thrusts became harder and she groaned out in ecstasy.

Pryderi Jernigan continued to up his movements ever more slowly and she met every thrust. Their love making was soul altering and she tore up his back with her claws and he was reaching for a shared culmination. He began to feel her body tense up and he let himself loose; he was relentless and he took her mouth with his. Between the passion in the kiss and the way his hard thrusting hit home; she shattered in so many pieces but so did he. Asuna’s legs were shaking forcefully and Pryderi’s body was trembling in the aftermath of shared perfection. She was knocked for every loop and this was someone who would be important to her; he did not just have sex and it was complete and utterly soul melding. Pryderi knew that her mates would begin to come to check upon her very soon and he pulled back from her but did not wish to. She hissed and moaned as he did so.

“Your back! I am so sorry.” Asuna whispered in regret.

“Do not apologize! I will not have it. I could not have shared what we did with another like that. I believe it is because you and I have so many of the same abilities.” Pryderi said saying what she had thought.

“I cannot think that you would share yourself like that with anyone else.” His queen whispered looking away.

“Is that what you want your grace?” He asked her.

“Hai. I will throttle the bitch or bastard who touches you.” She said flatly.

“Then no one else shall touch me.” Pryderi said meeting her eyes.

Her heart quickened and he was telling her he would keep himself for her only. Her inu half did a happy dance and the passion in which they made love left her reeling.

“I am here in the castle my lady. I bid you good rest.” He bowed as he was dressed.

Asuna knew he was affecting an air of professional behavior but in their private moments; he would unleash himself. She put on a silk chemise that was floor length in cream and her baby bump was small but the babes were going to start growing at an astounding rate very soon. She wanted to strike out against Sanra but she now knew that Qui’s baby had survived. Her youngest frere was beside himself and he had come to the past. He was haunting the castle and she knew he was around. Quilin loved her as she loved him despite their beginning. He had kissed her belly over and over as he whispered his love for her. She loved her four frere with much ardor. She also knew Naraku was wheedling away her mates. Asuna could not blame him in truth; quite a few had fallen by the wayside and it made her incredibly miserable.

She assessed her life and her marriage to Maec was solid even though he had Nanami. His honesty and their renewed passion as he made certain to be with her often had been a boon to their relationship. Lei was always a constant and the men who made it their mission to be in her life all the time were the ones who Naraku allowed. Geming had become a favorite of his and he adored his yoki; the dark hanyou intended to make use of his red inu as he called him. She had not seen Ryukotsusei in quite some time and she honestly felt that they were lost too. She was deep within her own mind and she did not feel the aura come upon her.

“What the!” She yelped.

“Shhh!” Beren snapped and he covered her mouth and he stunned her.

His wife fell limp in his arms and he quickly and very quietly made it out of the human’s castle. He made it to the veil that was near this place and he used the mists to bring her to Tanath`Sal. Prince Beren laid her upon his bed and Airis came in and he was stunned silent when he saw who the prince had brought. The princess was here and they had committed such sinful acts but he acted proper. It was some time before she came awake and Simyth was seated next to the bed as was Beren. She crossed her arms and she looked lividly angry and she stared at the two forest elves and her glare was glacial.

“What part of I want nothing to do with you do you not understand?” Asuna said quite coldly.

“That creature who threatened me; who is he?” Beren demanded.

“He is a shinigami and a prodigy. He has so many different abilities we are not exactly what to classify him as. He was my lover some sixteen years ago but he was young and I should never have mated him. I bore him Hinata and Masaki. His name is Kurosaki Ichigo and he is also a doctor.” She said crossing her arms.

“Why are you here in this era wife?” The elvish prince demanded.

“I am carrying issue for the ekimmu and they are taking it quite seriously. I have only born two ekimmu babes and they want to make sure the line of succession is assured. I am being guarded like a rare treasure. Annoying, I assure you.” Asuna said flippantly.

“You swore you wanted nothing to do with ruling them. What happened?” He asked in a pained voice.

“Oh let me see; Sanra used Bilae to drag me back to the thirteenth century and had Longshanks rape me violently. She fed me dead blood and tortured your cousin’s family! I bore a hanyou but I gave him to another ningen royal house and he turned out good and wonderful. His name is Arthur and he has returned to my life as an adult. The ekimmu swarmed after that attack and they have been fighting for me and at my command.” She said raising her chin.

“They want that evil cunt not you!” The elvish man said in anger.

“No Beren; you are quite mistaken. They hold no love of my past self and neither do I. I am their queen as Asuna and NOT Arianrhod. You however are no longer in my life. Now release me.” She demanded.

“You say that so coldly?” He asked in pain.

“After what you did; I should say that I am being quite nice. Get out of my face Beren!” She snarled.

“What do you mean? What has happened? Where are our children?” Beren demanded.

“My children are with me and you are no longer my issue. I am also immune to elvish charms by the way. So do not think to use them on me. Simyth, I swear to all that is holy that you had better release me or I will have a thousand ekimmu here in two seconds!” Asuna threatened.

“You could not possibly have that many.” The fae king scoffed.

“Want to bet? Go ahead and try my patience. I am missing and I assure you that Gwydion, Fionn, Aeron, and Pryderi will get quite put out.” She said inspecting her claws.

Beren was hurt and just plain confused as to what had changed so much. He stumbled to his chair and he stared out. Simyth was shocked at her hate.

“I am the empusae and ekimmu queen Beren. I cannot be what I am not. I am not some pious elvish princess. I cannot stay in Leth`Evana and be your pretty little doll that you knock up when it pleases you.” Asuna said in scathing hatred.

Airis stared at her in shock as did the king and Beren. He did not think he treated her like that but it was obvious she felt that way. He shook his head and he felt defeated.

“Since I am here; I can learn more of the fenrir. We have had some run ins with them. I also have been told there is a circle here in Leth`Evana. Do you know of what I speak Simyth?” She asked in a business like tone.

“I know of a circle in Gaulic Leth`Evana. It is in a heavily forested area. I have not seen it personally but I have a brother who administers my lands for me.” Simyth stated calmly.

“Would you allow me passage to search it out perhaps?” She asked.

“You are the princess of Leth`Evana; you need not ask.” He said perplexed.

“This is your realm your majesty and I am not your subject. I will however show you proper respect. What about the fenrir. I have met one named Ismael. The one Beren shot with that mithril arrow.” His daughter in law stated.

“Vulred Gordir is said to be the king of all the clans. There is said to be seven or perhaps eight clans of fenrir. Ismael is his son.” The fae king said in a very uncomfortable tone.

“These are creatures you have no control over.” Asuna observed.

“No my dear; we do not and they leave us alone most of the time as long as we leave them alone.” He said flatly.

“My daughter Hibari has a mutated form of inu due to her sire’s hanyou nature. She was marked by this Ismael for mating and he has been stalking her. She has some very powerful mates and they are not taking kindly to his actions.” She said crossing her arms.

“I will consent for you to search the Circle Forest in Gaul. Who would you deem necessary to bring?” The fae king demanded.

“My personal guard’s name is Pryderi Jernigan.” Asuna replied.

“Whose baby do you carry?” Beren asked in an angry tone.

“Call me a whore Beren. I was forced to miscarry by Sanra and I begot myself to cover up my pain. Stupid, I know. I carry Gwydion’s daughter, Aeron Purcell’s son, Maec’s daughter, and my youngest frere’s daughter. Aeron Purcell is a high ranking ekimmu noble but he is beloved amongst the common ekimmu. He is considered one of my husbands in ekimmu tradition.” She shrugged.

“I have not called you that! I love you as you are. I have loved you since I met you. I want to know what happened to ruin my happiness!” He demanded.

“It is over Beren. I am no longer yoked at all to Leth`Evana. I intend to keep it that way. I know no fae worth it.” She said and Airis felt as if he had been gutted as well.

Asuna stood and Simyth would not dare keep the queen of the ekimmu people here any longer and she actually ported out of their realm. Beren had tears gliding down his face and he was truly a wreck. Airis was thrown for a loop and he could not get over how hateful she was. Airis had Ireth and their relationship was pretty non-existent. She of course shared custody of her half fae daughter but Airis supported Simyth and had gone back to being his healer/warrior and he had his little girl. Airis Ludok was quite the happy man elf. Asuna crawled into her bed and she began to weep at the losses she had suffered because of the fucking fae. She thought she was alone and she sobbed over all the losses in her life and the loss of lives and love. Pryderi sat down upon her bed and he pulled her into his arms and he held her as she needed to release the emotion.

“Where were you my grace?” He asked smoothing her hair.

“Beren nabbed me.” She sobbed.

“Fucking fae. I hate them. Do you cry for them?” Pryderi asked.

“A little. I gave one what he wanted and he now has no time for me. It seems the story of my life on several occasions. Beren just speared me to the forest floor. No big thing you know.” Asuna laughed bitterly.

Chan loved her passionately she knew but he stayed so busy with their twins and he was such a hands on father; she barely saw him now. Hai she was bitter she realized.

“I have been told by Simyth that a circle may be in Gaulic Leth’Evana. He will allow me and you to search for it but I believe it is worth finding. There are seven to eight clans of fenrir and the one after Hibari is the son of their ruler.” She said wiping her eyes.

“You were busy.” He smiled.

“Well might as well get information. I need sleep my dearest Pryderi.” His queen said palming his cheek.

He turned his face and kissed her open palm and shut his eyes.

“Then sleep and rest assured no one will take you.” Pryderi said to soothe her.

“Thank you. I…need us to be.” Asuna said with a quivering lip.

“Then we shall be.” He said meeting her eyes.

She was gently shaking as she laid her head down and she shut her eyes. She was seeing in her dream her encounter with her guardian and it made her tremble even in her sleep. Pryderi stood in the shadows all night and he knew there were fae close by.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------   
Bilae&# 8217;s agent Bevin Rhys was a nasty terrakinesis ekimmu. There were a few but he was extremely powerful and adept at his natural talents and he was just a devoid of morals as Bilae and he bowed before the volcanic ekimmu.

“What have you found out Bevin?” Bilae demanded looking at his immaculate claws.

“I have a year and the area they are in.” Bevin Rhys smirked at his leader.

Bilae was impressed and he looked at the short grey haired ekimmu with hazel colored eyes. He was taller than this reborn version of him and he was also on the lean side. One could have mistaken Bevin as a fae except for his ears were quite round like all ekimmu.

“The reborn Macha was also seen in this castle as well. It is said that the fenrir prince wants her for himself.” Rhys said to further titillate Bilae.

“Macha really? This shall be a treat then! That witch still has been unable to remove the curse. I got her pregnant to spawn a powerful child and have it ready to attack in the modern era. I of course do not trust her so I have been having her watched to make certain she does not abort it.” He said contemplating.

“It is said the hybrid is beautiful.” Bevin stated.

“Oh you think we have no morals? She is colder and crueler than us!” His master laughed.

“Quite interesting indeed; well they are in England in late fifteen hundred eight at a castle called Kenilworth.” The terrakinentic ekimmu said as he watched Bilae.

“Perfect work! Does it have their magics around it?” He demanded.

“Unfortunately yes. I cannot open a tunnel straight to it but perhaps if we were to convince the fenrir to help us from that side; we could convince Ismael Gordir that you would help him get Macha.” The gray haired ekimmu suggested.

“It has merit. Math’s alchemy is powerful and I have been unable to break through so far. We shall go looking for fenrir in this era and he will remember. Excellent!”  The lava ekimmu grinned.

They both ported deep within Leth`Evana; it would amount to what was North and South America. The fenrir clans were freakishly tight knit but Bilae knew where their capital was. They lived in forested areas and built their elaborate dwellings within the shelter of the trees. His hands glowed the color of lava and he was suddenly face to face with Ismael Gordir. He had returned from a future era and he stared at this creature with anger.

“Why have you come?” He growled in his heavy English.

“The woman you want? I can help you get her; I can check her powers but I need to get through Math’s alchemy. You can do that if we give you the proper equation. You open the tunnel into Leth`Evana in that era and voila; I will turn the bitch over.” Bilae smiled pleasantly.

“I do not believe you.” Ismael growled harder.

“What reason would I have to lie wolf? I want my reborn sister who is known as Asuna in this life. She is the heir to the throne and frankly; she has pissed me off too many times. Time for my lovely sister dear to be MY wife this go around.” The volcanic ekimmu said crossing his arms.

Rhys was surprised by Bilae’s words and he could not tell how serious or not the master of geo-thermokinesis was about that plot.

“Give me the equation. I will go immediately to open the tunnel.” The fenrir said standing tall and his brown hair was all down.

“Why all of a sudden?” Bilae asked curiously.

“Not that it is any of your business nasty ekimmu but she is fertile and she could provide a good strong pup. I want her and I will have her.” He said and he was suddenly gone.

“Damn those fenrir move fast. Were you serious about Macha?” Bevin asked covertly.

“Hell no I was not! I will have them both.” The dark ekimmu grinned.

Rhys smirked and Bilae had been hung up on Macha for as long as he could remember. Arianrhod had just been so fucking luscious but her new form was exotic to boot. Bilae at one time had wanted to kill her but after the death of Ayille; his plans had changed because Taranis would come. It was only a matter of time and Bilae intended to have the heir to the king’s throne. Bilae could not stop the manic smile that crossed his face and the fenrir must want Macha bad to do this so quickly. He slipped through the bend in time followed by Rhys and entered Leth`Evana during the last days of Henry VII in the corporeal plane.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
It seemed Henry; the Prince of Wales wanted to play in her court often and Asuna refused to be rude. It was not apparent yet that she was with child but it would become that way very soon. Hibari was grumpy as hell and her mother had to tell her to watch her mouth. Ryunosuke had taken his father’s mate aside and told her that he was still around but he did not like to mingle too much. Asuna’s face blanched and she lifted her chin. She nodded to Akemi’s son and she understood perfectly. Henry loved to bring Charles with him and she had set up the archery targets. She was now an excellent shot and Henry was incensed that a woman should be so damned good at the sport.

“I can even tie my own corsets your grace.” She snorted and Brandon actually laughed at that one.

Henry stared at the woman he wanted and the longer he got to know her and the longer he studied her; he was absolutely certain she was at least related to the former Duchess of Flint.

“How well do you know of our nobility Princess Isha?” Harry asked as he downed some wine after winning one round of archery.

“I pay attention to politics if that is what you mean.” Asuna replied carefully.

“You bear a striking resemblance to a former duchess. She was quite the sensation in the court of Edward I they say.” Henry stated.

Asuna’s hand began to shake at the mention of Longshanks and she put a fake smile on her face.

“Really? How very odd.” She replied.

Henry could not understand why she was reacting the way she was but by her sudden body language; it was apparent she was going to be sick. Asuna tried her damndest to force down the bile but she had to flee to the other side of the courtyard and vomit. Her skin was clammy and she was pale. While she hated how Arthur was conceived; she was glad he was here but the conception left her sick in memory.

“Your grace! You are unwell?” Harry demanded.

“I shall be fine Prince Henry. I need some water to freshen up is all. Please excuse me a moment.” She said as she went inside.

Hibari was glaring at the young Henry from inside the castle and he had no idea. She was thoroughly pissed at his mentioning the asshole and she slipped out while her mother was getting cleaned up. She was dressed in a kimono of white and pink silk and she stared at the two ningen men with anger. There was no mistaking that this woman was related to Princess Isha.

“Perhaps Prince Henry and Mister Brandon you should leave.” Hibari suggested.

“Good God, who are you?” The young Prince of Wales demanded.

“Does not matter who I am; your presence is offensive and I demand you leave!” She said crossing her arms.

“I was under the impression that the princess was the ruler here.” He scoffed.

“Hibari!” Asuna called from the door.

“Hai mam?” She answered.

“Musume you do not make my decisions for me!” She referred to her daughter in Japanese.

“Okaasan these are nothing but ningen. Your health is my concern and what manner of musume would I be if I did not show it? Otousan would!” She glared at her mother.

Henry and Charles were totally confused by the foreign words but the women had intended that. Mother glared at daughter as Naraku’s youngest adult daughter was in a bad mood.

“I am your elder! You forget yourself!” Asuna actually growled.

“Hai.” Hibari bowed and she stormed away.

Henry stared at her as she came back and picked up her bow. She refused to acknowledge her conversation with Hibari and both men were just shocked.

“Come let us finish our sport.” The foreign princess suggested.

“Care to explain?” Harry “suggested”.

“No.” She snapped.

Asuna looked up and Hibari’s aura was gone. She was horrified that their argument should lead her daughter to be stupid.

“Hold on! Kamis damn it all!” She cursed as she ran towards the family apartments.

Asuna poked her head in and Ryunosuke was napping. She came in and shook him awake and he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“Hibari left. She and I argued and now she is gone!” His mother in law stated.

“She is acting off kilter.” He admitted.

“Have you two been using birth control?” Asuna asked point blank.

“Actually hai. The twins’ birth was so hard on her that she wanted a break. That is the reason Arturo is not speaking to her; he wanted another child and she said no.” The former houshi said.

Asuna moved quickly and she called on Pryderi and Fionn. She had Gwydion dismiss the humans and she intended to go after her daughter. Fionn and Gwydion were snarling and screaming at her and she was ignoring them.

“Piuthar you swore you would stay away from danger!” Gwydion snapped.

“Gwydion she is my daughter!” Asuna cried.

“She is also an adult!” He yelled at her.

“Who is wanted by Bilae and a fenrir! For kamis sake get out of my way!” She snarled at him.

“I knew it! I knew you could not honor your word to me. You will end up somehow losing her.” The golden haired ekimmu screamed.

Asuna was mortified and she stumbled back and sat down upon a low chair. She felt inept and defeated. She wiped away bloody tears with irritation and she looked away.

“Pryderi and Fionn? Find Hibari and do so quickly!” Their queen commanded.

“Yes your grace.” Pryderi bowed.

“At once Piuthar!” Fionn said palming her cheek and he phased out.

“I hope you are happy Gwydion. I hung my honor for you.” His mate said standing and storming away.

“Hung your honor for me? Having our baby girl safely is hanging your honor?” Gwydion ranted.

“One child is no more important than another!” Asuna screamed.

“It is because she is the dark hanyou’s child. You would die for any of his but when it comes to mine?” He glared at her in old pain.

“Oh my fucking Kamis! Not this again. Gwydion, I am NOT doing this again. Why am I weeping?” She yelled in supreme irritation.

She figured she was having a spike in her hormones and she was just pissed off. She looked outside and she saw the moon had risen. It was a rare event; it was a Blood Moon, it only happened every eighteen or so years and it was considered a bad omen amongst many cultures. Asuna looked at Gwydion and he stared at it too.

“Something is not right.” He whispered.

“Do not say that!” Asuna said with dread.

“Blood moons are bad omens Piuthar! Get inside your rooms now and I am doubling your guard. I want Math around you as well.” Her ice prince commanded.

“What is going on?” His mate demanded.

“I am certain Bilae has found a way to us.” Gwydion stated.

Asuna stared at the moon and she swallowed her fear. She did as her twin soul asked and he sent for Maec. Mother began to be terrified for her daughter as the red moon rose higher in the sky.













< br>