Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Shadow Hounds ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.






Shadow Hounds






A/n:  Dealing with growing paranoia of other realm beings. The falling away of the old continues but ripples through the family. Someone from the past is brought front and center by one who demands answers. Bilae searches and teases out potential allies against Math/Maec as fractures within ekimmu grow. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think! <3






Hibari had taken off and she was just angry. She was angry that she had to be away from her business, her modern life, and she had finally come to some normalcy in her existence and she wanted it to stay that way. This feud with Arturo was making her so angry and bitter with him again; she felt like an onna of old when a man wanted her on her back and demanded she give him an heir. She was sick of being separated from Byakuya and their relationship was dead at the moment because their lives were in danger. She actually felt for her mother because she saw her Haha losing mates and her own sire was the one pulling the strings. She kicked a rock and it landed in a pond. She had thrown on leather trousers and a huge sweater. She wore thigh high boots in brown suede and her hair was up under a plain straw like cap. Hai, Hibari wandered to clear her head and she felt him. She was furious and she whirled around and blood actually exploded from the fenrir in so many small cuts. Ismael was stunned and her eyes had bled red as she watched him stalk her.

“You have very strange power.” Ismael growled at her.

“You did something funky to me and now I have to be back in fucking ancient England! Screw you ookami want to be!” Hibari snarled.

It was not normal for their females to be so aggressive; especially to an obvious alpha but she was powerful in her own right. Ismael scented her deeply and it hit him on an instinctual level. It took everything in him not to force her down and take her.

“I marked you as mine. It is our way.” He said in his rough and baritone English.

“I have mates and I am a hybrid youkai. You are not on my list; okay? I do not like you and I sure as fuck would not open my legs for you and say; come get a screw!!” She screamed at him in English.

Ismael was utterly offended by her filthy words and he snarled at her. His amber eyes were watching her closely and she saw the ekimmu before he smelled him.

“Fuck!” She hissed.

Hibari phased in and out fast as she used a pointed branch to spear Bilae. The volcanic ekimmu had not expected it and she pulled her naginata and began swiping at him.

“Oh Macha. You are just amazing you know. To see you draw blood.” Bilae purred.

“I was thrilled when I poisoned you; you fucking rapist! Want to see some new tricks I have learned?” Hibari asked the deranged ekimmu.

Ismael had been conned and he was furious. The ekimmu had wanted the same woman and he suddenly was ripped open in his back by the fenrir. Ismael arm had transformed to his wolf like appendage and he was snarling rabidly. Hibari took the opportunity to phase within Bilae and gore exploded out as she was mentally thrown out. She rolled and she jumped up and was in fighting position again quickly.

“You dare betray me fenrir? I will burn you alive!” Bilae snarled.

“You lied. I crush my enemies.” The Leth`Evana wolf man said in seething hatred.

“Yea. Okay you are here and that is just the shits. Bu bye!” Hibari snapped and she phased out.

Ismael turned to again lash out against the ekimmu and he was gone. He had lead the dark bastard straight to the female he wanted and she was still in her fertile period. He slammed his fist against a tree and he had to get to her first.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------   
Hiba ri appeared within the castle and she was talking to Maec rapidly. He set up an elaborate barrier around the castle and grounds very quickly; it was actually more powerful than the one that had held him out when he and Isha had been fighting over Maiell. Ryunosuke ran out into the courtyard and hugged her and she had blood on her.

“It is not mine. It is Bilae’s and the fucking ookami dude. He found me and told me he wants to play hanky panky.” She snorted.

Maec bellowed out a laugh and his daughter in law was endlessly entertaining. He shook his head as Isha came out and she began a tirade against her daughter who in turn made a hand puppet and pretended to yell. Asuna was absolutely furious and she stormed away.

“I did not ask for this, okay? Just like when I did not ask to become Shouten. I roll with the punches Haha. Okay? Damn! I just want to run my business, have my guys, and my kids! That is all!” Hibari snarled out loud.

“Well running around knowing that certain enemies will rape you is not intelligent Hibari! I realize you got a power boost when you were changed but you are not indestructible! You are a loose cannon half the time nowadays. Pull yourself in!” Her mother yelled from a doorway.

Her adult child pursed her lips and she stomped her booted foot. Her mate was not even getting in between the two women and Hibari was mad. When she was mad; it was true, she was reckless.

“I want to go home. Ookami boy just needs a testicle or two removed and he should be just fine.” Naraku’s baby adult girl threatened.

Many of the men crossed their legs and Maec winced as she said it and Asuna charged forward.

“I will not allow either one of us to be violated yet again! Do you understand? I am done being used as such. No one will touch me or my family again in such a manner!” Her mother snarled.

“Hai Haha. I cannot win anyway. You are the queen of everything blood drinker. I am screwed either way.” Her child stated throwing up her hands and she stormed away.

Asuna’s eyes brimmed with tears and she felt like she had been slapped. She was only trying to protect her pups and this one was being a pain in her ass just because. She let out a sob and Maec pulled her into a hug.

“She will come around Isha. You know she has the hanyou’s temper.” He said soothingly.

“That is what scares me! She is acting more and more like him!” Asuna cried.

Bilae would not be able to get into the castle or lands around it but they would have to be very diligent. The warriors were going to be going out in regular missions now to begin to fight and the ekimmu queen was terrified. She had no idea how Bilae had found them.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------   &nbs p;
Ismael had followed the scent and it was near a huge castle in Warwickshire, England. He felt the magics surrounding the lands and building but Sanra’s pendent had a wonderful effect allowing him passage through such barriers. Her scent intoxicated but her mouth was obnoxious. He was going to have to stun her mutated abilities and drag her out of the castle.

The fenrir also felt fae not far and he wondered what the elves wanted considering how friendly the queen was. She had been downright hateful when he had taken the arrow. Her remarks in their native canine tongue had been downright crude. He shook his head at this women and he was just not used to them. He was masking his scent and aura as he moved silently towards her smell.

“Well you know what Ryu? I am fucking sick of this blasted pile of stones. We have a posh and swanky apartment in Tokyo and I frankly like running hot water! Oh and I can pop into Hueco Mundo a hell of a lot easier!” Hibari complained.

“Can you just see this for what it is and stop complaining for ten minutes my love?” Prince Ryunosuke asked getting exasperated.

“I WANT MY LIFE BACK!” She screamed.

“I get it my heart! I know what you went through when Kenim died. You became a shell of yourself and now you have a fairly normal life again; we have fought and fought to survive. We will continue to keep our lives as normal as possible.” He said holding her cheeks in his palms.

Ryu watched her eyes slowly bleed dark claret and he could see her scenting and her head was cocked a certain way. She was literally such an amalgamation of her parents that she had so many of each one. He watched her claws lengthen and he was shocked silly as he had never seen it happen before.

“I can hear and smell you ookami want to be! Came to be kicked around some more?” She asked in a nasty voice.

“What is that word, ookami?” Ismael demanded from up in the eaves of Ryu and Hibari’s room.

“It means wolf. You have no business here.” Her mate stated and he was angry.

“I suppose you are something to this woman?” Ismael asked from his perch up high.

“I am her chief mate, hai.” He growled.

“Pathetic wimp!” the fenrir snorted.

Ryunosuke was done before he got started and he released a purity laced raigekidan bullet on the fenrir. Burnt flesh was smelled and Ismael was shocked severely. He stared down at the male who was mated to her and he was no weak creature.

“Ryu! Honey do not do that in here!” She freaked seeing his yoki grow.

“Sick of this!” Her mate growled as he slowly changed form and he became his dragon form.

Ryunosuke was coiled up but his head reached up and he began to snap his dragon jaws at the fenrir. The fenrir was in utter shock at seeing a real dragon but he jumped to another timber and his claws were extended like Hibari’s were but hers were dripping something. Ryunosuke was letting loose his purity laced raigekidan and it was getting nasty in their rooms. Ismael’s humanoid form came face to dragon snout as Ismael slashed Ryu’s face near his left eye. The normally calm Japanese dragon prince was thrashing and snarling and Hibari lost it. Ekimmu had begun to pour into their rooms and she went after Ismael. He was drawing her away from the close quarters fighting and his back got a taste of her mutated miasma Dakkasou. His howl was ungodly as he whirled on her and struck her quite hard against a wall.

“I will fucking kill you! You hurt him! I will gut you fairy ookami. Hear me?” She snarled like a wild woman.

“He is unworthy to you. You mate that creature? He is not even canid.” The fenrir spit at her feet.

Hibari felt her father and she felt overwhelming hate as she came at him again. Her claws grew longer and she began slashing him across his face and chest. The fenrir was howling in agony as her toxin was like hell itself.

“Hibari!” Naraku yelled calmly.

“He hurt Ryunosuke Chichi. Let me gut me. I will strangle him with his own intestines!” She said in such a hate filled voice that Naraku winced.

The dark hanyou came over and saw what was known as a fenrir and Hibari had ripped him apart quite well. She calmed with Naraku’s hand on her shoulder and Ismael could see this creature was her father. He was also radiating an inordinate amount of power and father continued to calm the vicious female.

“Very few get quite that vicious a reaction from my most rabid child fenrir but hurting her chief mate; you should be a dead ookami by now.” The dark one said inspecting his immaculate claws.

“You think I let her gut me?” Ismael grinned with a mouth full of sharp teeth.

“I think you are beyond fucking stupid.” Hibari said getting slowly angrier.

Hibari phased out and she appeared behind him so fast and she shoved her claws into his back. Ismael choked in terrible pain as her sharp and now curved claws gouged him inside of his lower back muscles. To make it worse she leaked hiebie and he howled worse.

“Still want me bastard?” She asked with her vicious tone.

It took all of Ismael’s strength and he whirled on her and grabbed her throat and slammed her head against the castle wall. He did not do it gently and something cracked. Naraku exploded tentacles and the fenrir kept his arm around her throat choking her and the dragon prince came in as well as a bunch of ekimmu warriors.

“Her head is cracked and soon she will not breathe. You let me pass and she lives.” Ismael howled out.

“I will hunt you down myself worthless cur.” Naraku said in a too calm voice.

The young fenrir male had to use his natural speed but he was in severe pain. He had to get to Leth`Evana and he barely loosened his grip on her neck but she was out. Ismael had been betrayed by this Bilae creature but he left the equation for them to find so they could do something with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------   
Hibari slowly came to and her head hurt like hell and stared into the fenrir’s amber gold eyes and he was in his humanoid form. His toffee colored hair came well below his chin; it was thick and full with a barely there wave to it. His eyes were so intense and deep set and his face was oval but every feature was chiseled and defined. A shadow of facial hair now ghosted his face and it only added to his ruggedness. His nose was straight and the tip was narrow as well as refined. His lips were amazingly full and he was openly growling now.

“You took me anyway. It is so on bow wow.” She hissed at him.

“Your mouth is foul! You are a woman.” Ismael nearly spat out.

“Oh! The fairy wereookami is pissed off? How about this; how about I go through your home and start fucking up your family?” She threatened.

Ismael was on her and pinning her down and she realized he wore an open wool jacket and some manner of fine spun trousers. His feet were covered in some kidskin and he was growling and snarling at her. His features automatically roughened and she rolled them and her claws began to lengthen again. Ismael had to slam her hand against a rock over and over and she yelped in pain as more fenrir suddenly appeared.

“Prince Ismael! You are wounded.” A younger clansman stated.

“Yes. Call healer to me now.” Ismael commanded.

Ismael’s father stepped forward and he was dressed in simple black wool and what seemed a sweater. Their clothing seemed pretty simple and they were not putting on airs but Hibari was in agony. She stared at the head ookami bastard and she bared fangs.

“Ismael who is the rabid female?” Vulred demanded.

“I tell you of her father. She has us in her but she is more powerful than our females.” The son explained to the father.

Vulred’s longer lush sable colored hair was pulled up in a ponytail and he got a good look at the woman who had captured his eldest pup’s desire. Vulred had the same golden amber eyes as his child and he took in the silver hair of this female and her eyes were reddish brown. She had some other markings and she was fighting harshly. Ismael yelped in pain as she sank fangs. Hibari was starving and she needed something.

“Release him!” Vulred said growling horribly.

Hibari released his arm and she laid her head back and Vulred saw her eyes actually darken. His senses told him what he son had said; she had fenrir in her but she was also something else. This female was also fertile and that was intoxicating as well.

“Why did you bite?” His son demanded.

“Hybrid Shouten. I was turned by the king of the Shouten’s eldest son; Mas tr’Awnhi. Aunt Sanra is a looney tunes bitch and impaled me through my heart. So I died my corporeal death and was given another life. I still can change though.” She explained her need for blood.

Ismael looked at his father dead in the eyes and he never kept anything from the man who sired him and the name of the woman who had given them a way into the other realm was the same. Ismael also did not like how she said the name of the creature that had changed her into a blood drinker.

“Where is this beast now?” Ismael demanded.

“Probably phasing all over hell and Hueco Mundo looking for me! I am married to him too. Oh and I have a life you overgrown kodomo ookami!” Hibari snapped.

“Get her healed and you as well Ismael.” Vulred grunted and he went back towards his home.

“I am going to bust out of here fairy wolf and I am going to kick your ass from here to Annwyn. Got me?” She said in a low snarl.

“Do you know you release your scent?” He demanded from her.

“Excuse me? I do not stink!” Hibari said indignantly.

Ismael’s face actually held the ghost of a smile and he sat on his haunches waiting for their healer. She stared at him as if he was crazy.

“You have heat. Now is your time to be tamed.” He said scenting the air.

“Oh my Kamis. You all are like inu that way! I am not fucking inu okay? I have a weird form that I never use. I am just a weirdo in my world.” She said staring straight up at the tree tops.

“Stupid.” Her kidnapper growled and he stood but he hurt.

“Is that why you kidnapped me so you could get your rocks off?” Hibari asked him bluntly.

“I come for you as I marked you. You hear my call and ignore it. I do not understand but you can divide yourself. We are what we are.” Ismael snarled.

“So you kidnapped me to get your jollies and what else? Admit it; you wanted a fuck and what else?” She demanded of him.

He slapped her mouth for offensive words and he could not make her understand. She suppressed her natural self so much. He began to doubt the sanity of his attraction and he made a dismissive gesture.

“I see you and I scented you. I wanted you. I gave you my mark to come for you. You ignore everything and you are not natural.” He scoffed.

“News for you prince puppy boy; I am normal for me now. Okay? I was once a nice normal amalgamated youkai princess before the Russo-Japanese War. I was expecting a baby boy and mated to a human. My mate decides he has to honor the emperor or whatever; he gets himself killed. I go to recover his body and I was attacked by many humans. They kicked my belly and gang raped me. I became a recluse for a long damn time. Battling got me nowhere and now I have people worth dying and fighting for. That bastard you let in? He raped me too and carved his name into my skin.” She said coldly.

Ismael was sick and horrified at her story and it was no wonder she suppressed her natural self. The other world was overrun with humans and he knelt by her.

“You are fenrir. I smell it and you seem to hate it.” The fenrir prince said.

“Straight up hate it with undying hatred. I wish I could eradicate it from myself.” She said slowly annunciating each word.

“Sick and demented female. Nothing natural in you.” He scoffed and he slowly moved away from her.

Hibari laughed coldly and she lay there as she had been worked over pretty good. She was certain she had a skull fracture and she would hate to see her throat. Slowly she forced herself up and she looked around. The settlement looked like a hidden city within the forest. The buildings were made to blend in with the trees. She wondered if she phased to Tanath`Sal; if they would aid her. She really did not want to open that can of worms and she slowly stood up. She could see fenrir staring at her and she growled for good measure. She took a few steps forward and she was dizzy; too dizzy and it hit her she had a concussion. Hibari sank back to the ground and Ismael seemed to barely care and she was barely speaking.

“Cannot hear your words!” Ismael growled at her.

“Bleeding inside. Loosing too much blood. I need help.” She whispered and he saw her eyes turning white.

Ismael had not realized he had hurt her that badly and he jumped up and yelled for his father. Vulred came out and he saw the female turning a frightening shade of pale. They rarely ever dealt with the elves but they had a famed healer and he commanded Ismael to get Airis Ludok.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------   
Airi s had dealt with the Shouten when Princess Asuna had had her babes but here was a daughter of hers and he was actually feeding her his blood. He had done a repair to her stomach and head and allowed her to feed. The fenrir were in neutral territory and she would survive. Airis had to tell Beren but the Elensar family was up in arms over Asuna’s apparent hate of all fae and he was truly devastated himself.

“She will live?” Ismael demanded.

“Yes but she is not of this realm. It would be better if she was returned to the other world.” Airis stated calmly.

“Keep nose out water elf!” The fenrir prince growled.

“I only tell you what is best for her. She is not fae.” Ludok sighed as he stood.

“She has fenrir in her.” The young fae wolf stated.

“I know of her mother. Her mother is half dog daemon. This child must be a different form from her. She is not fenrir but canine.” The elf healer stated reasonably.

“I see her mother. I know what she is. Tell your prince to not miss next time. Next time I rip his throat out.” Ismael threatened as he picked up Hibari and he moved away with tremendous speed.

He finally was able to lay her out on a soft bed of furs and she was sleeping so deeply. Ismael was taken again by her beauty and he pushed his nose into her juncture and scented her deeply and he wanted to whine.

“Tickles.” She whispered.

“You can speak civil?” He demanded.

“You are the one with his nose in the crook of my neck. So tell me again; do I stink?” Hibari asked in a harsh whisper.

“I smell your true nature and natural state. I smell your body ready to be taken.” He said as his eyes were haunting.

“Uh huh. Nice line.  I am all clear to go now? We have established I am too much of a harpy to you.” She retorted.

Ismael just wanted her to shut up and he laid his overly hot body against hers and she grunted. She had a good sense of smell too and he really smelled good.

“You dominate these boys?” Ismael taunted her.

“Oh please. They are powerful like I am. They are just not stupid.” She snorted.

Ismael was furious and he ripped open the light linen gown they had put her in and Hibari suddenly realized that the fairy ookami was barely clothed. She glared at him coldly but his body heat was unreal.

“My mother told me that all you fae beings are ovens. Do you have an airco by chance?” She demanded.

“Why must you speak? You ruin your beauty by opening this dreadful tongue.” He growled deeply at her.

“Fine fairy wolf. You want a fuck? I can fuck.” Hibari growled back but she intended to feed.

How she managed to roll them was lost on Ismael but he was aroused. She knew why but she was not going to give him the satisfaction of a proper finish; oh no she was not. Hibari still had on the see through linen chemise and she figured their ookami females were docile little bitches. She slammed her hips down and Ismael actually snarled in a wild way. Her eyes were red but she refused to even entertain her mutated inu self. The female was riding him and she was glorious but it was all wrong. Ismael’s beast was frantic to make it right but this female was powerful; way more powerful than he was used to in a woman fenrir. He truly wanted to take her right but she grabbed his wrist and sank her fangs in deeply. The prince of the fenrir was shaking and he was no pup but her bite actually caused a chain reaction; Hibari got off of him before he finished in her and he spilled on his belly. The woman grabbed a fur and wrapped it around herself and she had an angry and haughty look.

“Thanks for the snack. You got the booty call; so leave me the fuck alone!” The other world fenrir snarled at him.

She actually phased out and he was laying there having had an encounter that was low and debased in his mind. This Hibari had used him and he felt disgusting. For the moment she was not worth the effort to go back after and he moved swiftly to clean himself and anger was mounting in his heart and mind. Ismael wanted her to be her complete self and she refused to even open her mind. He wanted to mate her truly but she was so consumed in anger that he doubted any man could reach her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------    
Hibari appeared back at the castle and she chucked the fur and she went to a copper tub and began to scrub her skin. Anger over the idea that she should lay back and open her legs so a male canid could pup her was insane. She dressed in a light kimono and she appeared near Ryunosuke and he was shocked stupid.

“Sorry. I had to beat him up and he cracked my skull pretty good. Anyway, he actually hates my mouth and says it is foul.” His mate grinned.

“Well when you are in a mood; you can be a tart.” Her dragon prince grinned.

“Back it up lizard.” She smirked audaciously at him.

“Mate. Beloved.” Ryunosuke growled softly as he pushed her gently against the wall.

They were kissing deeply when Naraku cleared his throat and half the castle was there as well. Hibari rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I got out. He does not like me anymore. In fact; I would say he down right hates me. These fenrir seem to think that their females are supposed to whine and yip as the boy ookami comes over and demands he stick his dick in to pup her. Puhlease!” She snapped.

Asuna grinned and had to look away. Her daughter definitely may have had an inu form but she definitely was not inu by nature. Naraku demanded a hug and details later. The ekimmu warriors and everybody filed out as her chief mate came to stand by his longtime partner.

“Hibari is our strongest pup from the first generation.” He said amazed.

“Hai. I realized that after quite some time. Mizuki is powerful beyond reckoning but Hibari got both our yoki in spades.” She smiled.

“Hmm. You look well inu. Lose the rags.” He stated looking her over.

“Is that your charming way of saying you should like to have your way with me?” Asuna asked raising a brow.

“Who am I koi?” Naraku asked her raising his own brow.

She smirked more and she slowly slipped off one piece of clothing at a time and threw it at his feet. By the time she was nude and in his favorite way; he was wanton and his eyes had gone brown. Oh her hanyou branded her and she was quite literally wiped out from their encounter. Master Naraku would always be able to master his inu. Life should never be any other way in his mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------  
For the moment their world within their castle grounds was safe but Maec wanted to move her and the children. He was arguing with Fionn and Gwydion as to the merits of his idea but the two princes were staunch against the idea. He finally left the banqueting hall in a terrible mood and he went to Isha’s chambers. She was on her bed and holding her belly. He at first thought something wrong and she lifted her face and gave him a gorgeous smile.

“She kicked! I felt her move.” Asuna grinned at her king.

“Already? Are you sure it is her?” Maec came over in awe.

“I know Shouten auras goofy man. Give me your hand.” His queen smiled more.

Maec felt it too and it was subtle but this baby girl was stronger than Maiell. He was struck dumb how that could happen because his eldest son and heir by Isha was pretty damn powerful. What astonished him further was how the movements became stronger when he moved his fingers over where she was in the womb.

“Isha! She knows my aura.” He whispered in growing excitement.

“Is that uncommon?” She asked him.

“It can happen but most Shouten infants are not like ours beloved. They are born fairly normal beings. This is utterly entrancing. By the ancients; I have no idea what to name her.” He said affected deeply.

“Why not name her Reija for your mother?” Asuna suggested.

Maec stared at his queen; his equal in life and he nodded. He had not told Nanami that he would never father anymore children by her but he engaged her freely and she had Alum at the moment to occupy her. He knew the Hasegawas would become a problem but at this second he did not care. Asuna heard his thought about Nanami and she looked at him deeply.

“Adellum and Selene saved her sanity. I am grateful for that but I am too selfish too. I have already made up my mind that I shall give you as many sons and daughters as you wish.” She whispered as he lifted his eyes to her.

“Isha. My life.” The Shouten king whispered in such a husky tone.

His kiss was deep and Maec would never again jeopardize his marriage to his partner. Now she was telling him that she would enlarge their family and he was fairly humming in passionate desire. She smiled and she willfully dragged him into his true form and she had gleefully begun to exploit that part of him. It made her salivate she said to see him so far gone in his release that he could not control even his limbs. He could not articulate the words what those moments did to his psyche but in a good way. As always; a happy Maec did an excellent king did make. He was exceedingly happy in his life now and his people prospered for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------   
Bilae was thwarted by the brother of his original life and the son of his last; frankly it just pissed him off to no end. Math’s ability to manipulate natural elements and earth magic as alchemy was called was almost impregnable and the witch sister had found nothing in his book. Oh she had ranted and raved that he had finally gotten a brain. The dark ekimmu was certain it was from being free of her influence that Maec could fully exert himself and boy; he was something in his power.

“How could we make this reborn Math undo his barrier?” Bevin asked thoughtfully.

“The cunning bastard has surrounded himself by all he holds dear. There is no getting to him that I know of. Bastard! I had to slit his throat in his sleep the last time I killed him; otherwise I could not have done it.” Bilae admitted.

“Well Master Bilae; it seems we shall have to find a kink in Math’s armor so to speak. We know of the hex your little bitch put on his second wife; she is guarded without knowing it but what can we do?” His ally suggested.

“This is excellent thinking. I have been thinking as Bilae and not this life. This body’s memories of his father are hateful. The soul died hating the father.” He smirked.

“Who else hates Math now? Perhaps other relatives?” the gray haired ekimmu asked thoughtfully.

Bilae searched Ragnoss’s memories and a wide smile appeared on his face. He began a deep chuckle and he clapped his friend on the back.

“He has two sons; Neveid and Hanaj who still hate daddy dearest. Guess what? My dear sister gave the son a son before she met Math!” He grinned.

“Perfect!” Bevin smiled and the gray haired ekimmu phased out.

Bilae wanted him to find this Hanaj and Neveid tr’Awnhi and see if they wanted revenge upon the father. What a nasty little coup that would be.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------  
Hanaj sighed deeply as he watched his world go by. Khellian was almost eleven years old now and he was the center of his world. His young boy knew to never speak of his mother and he only spoke of “Uncle Lei” and his siblings when he visited his “Haha” through Jing. Hanaj could not even look at her and not want to kill her. She had become the absolute powerhouse of the blood drinking daemons and she was technically his queen now. His own mate had usurped the title of the Shouten Queen from his own sibling’s mother. It was quite well known that Maec tr’Awnhi was quite sane again and he was actually an affective and affectionate ruler who loved his wife deeply. Hanaj would split his father open for his actions if he got the chance and he had not unbound himself from her but he had Yung Koval suppress the bind. Now, he never felt her at all. The son of Maec hated his sire so much; he wished to the ancients he could torture him but how could he? He was just now an obscure prince of the empire and Maec had the support of the clans. Khellian came in and ran to his father and hugged him tightly. His silver hair and silver eyed boy that gave him so much to live for.

“How are you my boy?” Hanaj asked as Khellian flopped down on a lounging chair.

Hanaj had had his own fortune of course and had kept two residences outside of Astana and Almaty. His sire had no idea that he was even close by but he figured with the arrogance of the man; he would not give a damn anyway.

“I am well Baba. No one knows I still see Uncle Lei.” Khelli as his siblings called him stated.

“Well where did you have to go to see Lei?” Hanaj asked curious.

“Baba it is not a good subject.” His bright son said looking away.

“I see. Lei had to go to her and in turn so did your siblings.” He stated suppressing his hate and growl.

Khellian held in his sigh and his father instructed him in his Shouten powers and he was in bed later that night. He wondered at his grandfather and his Baba hated him so much. His Haha knew Maec VERY WELL but he was not supposed to know anything. He hated it and he was getting old enough to figure some things out. He knew Hanaj tr’Awnhi hated his Haha now. He also knew his Baba hated his grandfather. Khelli wanted to know some truth and he did the unthinkable. He snuck out of his bedroom in their lavish but small home outside of Balkash and his Baba was sleeping in his room. The young corporeal Shouten would have to go outside so his Baba did not feel him phasing and the servants were sleeping. He was quite some was away from his house and he phased to the image in his father’s head. Khellian tr’Awnhi actually had phased into the Astana palace and Admal was there. His jaw dropped open and he was stunned. Khelli did not remember his tr’Awnhi relatives and he was being stared at and he blushed. Admal moved fast and he grabbed up the boy and he was fixing to yell.

“It is okay young one! I am Admal and I am your great uncle. Your father is my nephew.” He explained.

“Okay. I want to know why Baba hate his family. Why does Baba hate my Haha now?” Khelli demanded.

“Oh young one; that is such a long and terrible story. I refuse to say anything to make you upset. Perhaps you should go home to…?” He tried pumping him for information.

Khellian’s mental shields were slammed shut and he kept his mouth in a grim line. Admal had to get a message to Maec immediately and he actually sent a junior warrior of Fionn’s to nab the current Shouten king. It would take several hours but Admal kept a very close eye on the boy and the little boy it seemed wanted to explore the Astana palace. Maec came rushing in immediately and he saw the child he had not seen in years. Khellian saw a man who looked like his Baba but richly dressed in a royal blue velvet coat that was decorated with silver buttons and cord along the shoulders. His breeches had sheen to the black modern material and they were tucked into knee high boots. Maec’s long hair was down at the moment and silver eyes met golden espresso colored eyes of the Shouten king.

“Khellian? You are Khellian.” Maec said kneeling and his voice was shaky.

“Yes. You are my grandfather.” Khelli said bluntly.

“I am Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi. I am the father of your father; Hanaj.” The Shouten king nearly choked.

“Baba does not know I am here. I want to know why he hates my Haha. He hates you! Why does he hate everybody?” The astute young boy said in anger.

“I cannot speak out against your Baba, Khellian. He is my son and I love him but his anger is his.” Maec said shoving down pain.

“It has to do with you! Haha and Baba do not speak because of you!” the little boy said angry.

“Your Haha is the most gracious and loving woman I know. She has given me my life back Khellian. There are those who think I did not deserve as such.” The king said looking away.

Khellian was putting two and two together in his head and he stared up at his grandfather.

“Sanra. She is evil. Baba tell me she is evil. I hear the whispers. I want to know.” He demanded.

“My sister Sanra is indeed very cruel and evil. She has done unspeakable acts against our family and me. I believe it best if you went home now Khellian. I cannot see your Baba being happy with you being here.” His grandfather said gently.

“She saved you. Haha saved you. Baba did not want you saved. What does that mean?” Khellian demanded.

“I was willing to give my life for what were seen as sins young one. Your mother refused to take my life and instead saved it. She has made me a better man.” Maec sat down on the steps to his throne.

The silver haired boy was going through his memories and he remembered that at one time; this man had hunted his mother and put his Baba in a deep death sleep. He also remembered the adults talking about this Sanra person and how much evil she had spread.

“I would not want my Baba dead. Baba should not want his Baba dead.” He said softly.

“Hanaj is your father Khellian. My wishes for you are irrelevant. My son has been hurt by the past too much. I am so very sorry that it hurts him and in that way you.” Maec spoke and a single tear fell down his face.

Khellian reached up and wiped the bloody tear away and he could feel no evil in this man. His Baba was wrong and he stared at his grandfather and he was deeply conflicted.

“Tell me the truth. Who is my Haha?” He asked.

Maec knew the boy’s meaning and he again sighed. How did one explain to a young child that their mother had popped in and out of his life for all of his life? If the truth was to be known; Maec had met Asuna well before Hanaj but it was moot because she had done so later in this life.

“She is Queen Isha tr’Awnhi to our people.” Maec answered honestly.

“Baba leaves her and you marry her?” His grandchild asked him.

“I was the reason your Baba left your Haha. I have known your Haha all of my life Khellian. She has been in the stream and in my life since I was a very young king. I knew her before your Baba was born.” He told him.

“Baba wanted you dead. He think you are bad and so he go away. Now I cannot see Haha normal and I know I have sisters and brothers I cannot see. I know I have a brother named Takeo but I never see him!” Khelli cried and Maec was gutted.

“Maiell Takeo tr’Awnhi is my son Khellian. He is your brother. He is my heir to the kingdom.” The Shouten king answered raking a hand through his lush hair.

“You can take me to Haha?” Khellian asked.

“Yes of course. Your father will be insane with worry.” His grandfather stated trying to be decent.

“Baba can be angry. I am angry! I want my family!” The young boy cried and tears streamed down his face.

Maec made moves to pick him up and Khellian allowed it. Admal was astonished and this was one of Maec’s many regrets. The ekimmu junior warrior made a tunnel and Maec took Khellian through and appeared within the castle and his barrier. Khellian felt his mother’s aura and she felt his. Asuna flew to her door and she saw her son she had not seen for some time.

“Khelli? Oh Kamis! Khellian!” She wept.

“Haha!” He cried as he ran into her arms.

Asuna wept as she held her son by Hanaj and she looked up at Maec and he was pathing the details. She realized Hanaj had no idea where Khelli was and he would go ballistic.

“Khelli you need to go back to Baba. He need not worry where you are.” She said wiping her tears.

“Baba is wrong! I want to see my family. I want to see my brothers and sisters. I know you Shouten queen. You saved grandfather from that witch Sanra, right?” He asked her.

“Hai. Hai, I saw he had good in him like your Baba did. I had to try and save him.” Asuna stated as she wiped her eyes.

“Baba is wrong. I not return. I am Shouten and I stay with my clan!” He said puffing his little chest out.

Maec wanted to chuckle if the boy had not been so serious. Isha was his mother but Maec was truly gutted by all of this. Eventually Khellian fell asleep in her bed and she was pacing in the ante chamber.

“I literally have not seen Hanaj for years Maec. He found out I saved you and he went ballistic; he attacked me and took Khellian with him. I sued for peace with him after a month or so but he will only allow Khellian amongst Shen, Lifen, Yong, and Yunru.” Asuna explained to her Shouten mate.

“It is obvious the boy wishes to be with you Isha. I however have no wish to fight my son any longer. He will lose his shit and come after us. Khellian will think you do not want him if you make him go back. This is NOT a situation I want or need.” Maec stated feeling the weight of old anguish.

“I could send Lei but that would only go so far. Maec! What do I do?” She asked him.

“I spoke the truth to him and did NOT malign Hanaj. How could I when I did so many awful things in my madness?” The Shouten king asked her.

Khellian had woken up and he was listening. He was hearing the absolute truth and he was grasping the complete reality of everything. Little Khellian’s heart burned in hatred for the bitch known as Sanra. She had set his baba against his own father and now Khelli had to demand a choice to be made. He stormed into the antechamber and his eyes were almost white in their high emotion.

“I do not want to go back! I want my family. I want my clan. I want my Haha always. If Baba loves me then Baba will come see me!” He shouted.

“Khelli is not that easy. Your grandfather and I are married under Shouten traditions now. Your Baba hates me for it.” His mother was honest with him.

“You saved him right?” Her Shouten child demanded.

“Hai but what does that matter to your Baba?” Asuna asked.

“Baba is near Balkash. I open my mind. You have that man; great uncle something bring him here and I tell him!” Her son suggested.

Maec’s mouth dropped open and Hanaj was in plain sight so to speak and he had never known. He wondered about Neveid as well and Khellian looked at him.

“He and Aunt Iyo move back and forth from Balkash to Tokyo.” He answered his grandfather’s thoughts.

“Good gods Isha. He is a powerful telepath like you.” Maec said in wonder.

“Can Admal handle getting Hanaj?” She asked softly.

“He can handle it beloved but he is going to think WE did this. I know my son and my son thinks I am worse than the European’s Lucifer.” He sighed as he sank to his rear.

Asuna and Maec both noticed that Khellian was pressing his hand to her abdomen and he looked up and smiled beautifully.

“I have a sister in your belly. I mean a Shouten sister. She feels like me!” He said excited.

“She is Maec’s girl. You have not seen Takeo or Isha have you?” Asuna knelt.

“No. Takeo was little when I was taken away. He is here?” He asked hopeful.

“Hai he is here and so are Isha and Haryk.” His mother stated gently.

Khellian’s eyes were bright and his smile could charm anyone. Maec was entranced with his grandson and he knew Hanaj would go absolutely ballistic. He sent word to Admal and several of his elite guard. He had a route to the Hertfordshire castle laid within a powerful barrier and he would have Hanaj meet them there. He was tense and this was so not what he wanted. Maec still had sins and he truly hated to face them; because he knew he deserved to burn for them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------   
Hanaj was awoken to pounding upon his door and his servants in a panic. His head maid was screaming for Khelli and he was nowhere to be found. The door was finally crashed in and to his horror; Admal tr`Awnhi, his father’s brother and head of his elite guard was in his home.

“Nephew. It seems you have been summoned by our lord and king.” Admal stated in a very professional manner.

“Would it have anything to do with my missing son Uncle Admal?” Hanaj said glaring with absolute hate.

“Actually yes. Believe me it was quite the shock to see the boy phase into Astana but there he was. You will be brought to him.” His uncle commanded and directed for the soldiers to actually put dampening manacles on him.

“You sinister bastard! Leave me without my abilities so I cannot wipe out the bastard who stole my wife?” The nephew snarled.

“You know what Hanaj, Asuna is empusae. She is also the empusae and ekimmu queen. You have no idea what it means to be what she is. I do and your father was always innocent; you are just too stupid to realize it.” Admal stated and his commands were followed.

Hanaj had isolated himself and to hear that Asuna was now the ekimmu queen made his jaw drop a little. He kept everything to himself and he was faced with ekimmu and he was brought to a pile of stones in the past and he saw Maec tr’Awnhi and Asuna side by side and Khelli was holding his mother’s hand. He knew it immediately that Khelli had sought them out and he was angry; he was so very angry. Hanaj was brought before the trio and he sneered at his sire.

“Why was Khellian in Astana?” He demanded.

“I phase there. I did it!” Khellian answered.

“Let me speak please Khellian.” Maec said gently.

“Yes father speak! Speak you unholy bastard!” Hanaj hurled the insult.

“I am not here to justify or not anything Hanaj. I know you must be out of your mind with worry. None of us wants that and Khellian asked you to come here.” His sire stated.

Hanaj stared at his son and his boy lifted his chin. He wanted to throttle the boy and Khelli stared at his baba in anger.

“You not let me see my brothers and sister! I have Shouten brothers and sister! You not let me see my Haha or my corporeal family either! You not care how I feel or if I cry for them. You only care that you hate her and grandfather. Well I know he is good! I know it was her.” Khellian went off on Hanaj.

“Who? Who is she that you speak of?” Hanaj demanded of his son.

“Sanra! She evil and you fall into her traps like a moth in a spider web Baba. You are stupid!” The young boy said stomping his foot.

Hanaj could not believe his ears and Asuna was shocked at what Khelli had ascertained. She knelt and she made him look straight at her.

“Khelli! Listen to me right now! Hanaj is your Baba and he loves you. You know that and I know that. It is not right to speak to him as such.” Asuna corrected her child.

“He does no care! He not care when he yells about you. He does no care when I hear him curse you and our family. I call him stupid, and he is stupid! He is a big fat stupid doo doo head!” Her Shouten child ranted and raved.

Maec had to keep the laugh down but to hear his grandson say, “Doo doo head” about Hanaj was actually quite amusing. He made mental note to share that image with Admal later.

“Well. My own son seems to be stricken with the family curse. Fine! Take him. You wish to be evil Khellian? That is all this creature and his concubine are capable of is evil.” Hanaj snarled at his own boy.

Maec grew incensed and he stepped between his son and grandson.

“You go too far Hanaj. I give you leeway because of my own sins committed whilst under Sanra’s influence but I am still the Shouten king.” He said with an extremely stern voice.

“With a harlot for his queen; go on father and steal everything I have! I swear to you that I will ravage you like a plague!” His powerful son threatened.

“You are not strong enough to take me on boy and you never were. I do not wish to fight with you but if you keep insulting my queen and your own son then I will repudiate your claims. Do I make myself clear?” Maec threatened.

“Go ahead.” Hanaj spat at him.

Maec belted his own son across his face and Hanaj fell on his ass. Maec motioned for his guard and his face held anger.

“Take him back to the empire and throw his ass out. You are banished and I will now know to look for you between there and Tokyo.” The Shouten king said as his eyes turned silver.

Hanaj realized that his own child had turned him out and his anger and had become a twisted and snarled thing in his soul. All he could see was revenge and he was dragged away and Asuna was upset as hell. Khelli took his grandfather’s hand and held it tight.

“You are not my grandpapa. You will be my Baba now.” He said without looking at Maec.

Maec’s eyes actually widened and he was thunderstruck. His grandchild was making the decisions and not him on this. He truly did not mind having another young child in his life; in fact he relished them. A goodly portion of his day was spent with his young children. Bloody tears fell down his face and Asuna wiped them away.

“You love me. I know you love me. You did not come for me because you loved him. He is dead to me.” Khellian tr’Awnhi said looking up at the Shouten king.

“He will come for revenge.” Maec stated barely above hearing level.

“You will mush his doo doo head.” The boy giggled.

Maec laughed and lifted him up and hugged him tightly. Asuna had never wanted to fight with Hanaj but she had been kinder and better than he had. Maec and Khelli brushed noses and the Shouten king laughed merrily again. It was obvious that Khellian had fallen for the Shouten king and he desired his full family. She realized that they were going to have to fight Hanaj and she had to talk to Lei before Hanaj did.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------   
Lei was happily summoned to Kenilworth castle and he imagined his wife in scantily clad sheer silks or perhaps nothing at all. He was also imagining her fully pregnant with his child but he had spoken to Nobu about that. He had sworn an oath not to go through with his idea for some time but he wanted to know if it was possible to beget Shouten twins from her. Nobu said it was more than possible but Lei wanted scientific data. The kumo doctor had a suspicion that Lei was seething in jealousy over Maec and he was absolutely right. Asuna was in her banquet hall and fuck face was across the table. The only pleasant shock was Khellian.

“Uncle Lei!!” Khellian cried as he launched himself at the Jing heir.

“Little boy what are you doing here?” He asked shocked.

“I phased.” He grinned.

“You phased. Your Baba will go insane!” Jing cried.

“That issue has been resolved.” Maec commented and Lei lifted his handsome face.

Khellian got the immediate feelings off of his “Uncle” and he did not like Maec. No, he did not like Maec one bit. Khellian struggled down and he ran to his grandfather and climbed into his lap.

“What is going on doll? This is not the set up that Hanaj was promised.” Lei stated in a tight voice.

“He call me evil! He say I stupid because I want my family!” Khelli yelled at Jing.

It hit Lei what Khellian was saying and he sat down and sighed heavily. Hanaj had been horrid in his hate. Lei shared it but the Jing heir had learned to cope and deal. Hanaj had apparently driven his own son away by hating Asuna too much.

“We never spoke ill of him. I swear it to you. We also summoned him here at Khelli’s request. The thing is he spoke and has spoken is apparently pretty awful. I understand the why of his hate but to speak it so openly to our child? I have not been so callous.” She said softly.

“You were not the one turned out for a former mad man. Sorry Maec; it is the truth! Khellian needs to know that Sanra used you like a bitch.” Lei said coldly to the Shouten king.

“Jing, I actually have memories of my father killing your grandfather I believe. Those memories comfort me greatly.” Maec stated too calmly.

Lei’s foot was tapping the stone of the castle floor and he knew why he had been summoned. He was expected to stand by his wife and their family and not aid Hanaj in any way. Considering how much hate he had for the bastard; they truly expected him to aid the now renegade prince.

“I am supposed to sit back and let you decimate a good friend?” He demanded of Maec.

“Actually I expect you to act as the vassal you are. I have already sent directives to Hadasan that no Jing is to aid him whatsoever. He has been banished and I will decimate him as you say if he touches one hair on this boy’s head.” Maec said standing.

“I am not afraid of you. I am just as powerful as you.” The Jing said not looking at him.

“You may be a prodigy in your abilities young Jing but I have been using mine a helluva lot longer than you. You have not beaten me yet. I have allowed you to hit me before because it preserves peace; not because you are some almighty wraith!” The Shouten king growled and Asuna was getting scared.

“No worries honey. I got the decree. No king buddy you go play and I will talk to the queen, okay?” Lei sneered audaciously.

Maec snorted in anger and he walked with Khellian out of the room and Lei whirled on her in anger.

“Are you insane?” He demanded.

“I did not make this choice! Khellian wanted to come here to us. He adores Maec and he uses his head.” She defended herself.

“Fine. Fine Asuna. You get something and then I get something. You deliver fuck face tr’Awnhi his girl and I want your solemn oath that my child is born within eighteen months.” Lei said calculatingly.

“Is it a competition now? I am not your horse to breed!” She yelled.

“No just my wife! You give him a child and I am going to take more from you then he does. I am first sweetheart! I told you that years ago!” He snarled at her.

“So unless I promise to deliver you another than you will aid Hanaj against me?” Asuna asked Lei as if she did not recognize him.

“Our original treaty was one of a contract. See it like that if you want. I get what I want lover. Maec tr’Awnhi will NOT lord over me.” Lei yelled in her face.

A very beautiful but scary looking ekimmu stepped from the shadows and put a hand on his staff like weapon. Lei’s eyes flicked up and down the man clad in green and he could feel his aura; it was one of power and he boldly stared at him.

“I do not think we have met properly ekimmu. I am Jing Lei Shi and your queen is my wife. We have a long and tumultuous history but she has her reality mixed up at the moment.” Jing said aloud.

“From where I stand infant; it is you who does not live in reality. You are married to an empusae queen and yet you command and snarl after her? I promise you that her people would tear you limb from limb but that would be of course after I was done with you.” Pryderi said with terrible coldness.

“How cute Asuna! You have a lap ekimmu now. I will abide for now lover. You and me? We are going to have a sit down and asses where this relationship is going. So far from my position; I am getting last place!” He hissed in her ear.

Asuna choked in anger and more as Lei actually slapped her. He phased out and she slipped into her chair and began to sob. Pryderi was immediately by her side and his hand was on her shoulder to offer her his silent support. The ekimmu warrior noticed that the infants who actually had influence in her life also had a major dark streak in them. She must know it too but she was caught between two very powerful Shouten wraiths and they both wanted her soul.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna was taking her mind off her issues and she had books out and she was writing in kanji. She was naming her babes now and it made her happy to path to them and bond with them deeper if they already had a name. Maec’s baby girl; she had decided was to be named Maarit Reija tr’Awnhi. She was reading old books of names and such and she was naming Qui’s daughter; Kurosaki-Jing Lanying. Aeron’s son she was searching Gaelic names and she wanted a special one for Gwydion’s daughter. Her frere popped in on her and all four saw her writing furiously and they got nosey. Qui saw a Chinese girl’s name and he stared at his maker and raised a lush brow.

“Well you are Panyu Chinese. What do you think?” She asked.

“I would prefer if you take out the Jing and put in my surname.” Quilin said softly.

“Oh! I had not realized you had one. I am a dolt.” She smiled.

“I took Orlovich as my surname my queen. Kurosaki-Orlovich Lanying.” He said brushing his knuckles along her striped left cheek.

“You are angry at Lei.” She sighed.

“To simplify then yes.” He gently spoke.

Qui had become more assertive and he tilted her head back and began to ravish her lips right then and there. Asuna groaned into it and she was struck by his adoration and love. Qui finally let her lips go and the soft smile on his beautiful face told her much.

“Are you my little Lanying?” He whispered as knelt and could speak softly to her belly.

“Were you like this with your adult children?” Asuna asked as her hand ran through his now longer brown hair.

“A bit. Their mothers were familiar and constant lovers. As you know we normally did not have raging love affairs but favored ones, yes. I was one of Chan’s for some time and he was the only male I ever knew at that point. He opened my world up so to speak.” He said remembering.

“He is a good father.” She said barely above a whisper.

“Yes. I knew he would be. May I speak bluntly?” He begged her with his beautiful violet like eyes.

“Of course! You four must always speak your minds; even if I do what I want anyway.” She teased him.

“I knew Chan had become obsessed with you but after you and he had reconciled to a relationship; I saw it happening all over again.” Qui said looking down.

“Chun. That is what you mean. Chan loved Chun’s mother but after Chun was born; his world became his son. That is what you are saying. He truly loves me but he loves the children I provided him more.” Asuna said finishing for him.

“I am so sorry my darling, dearest love. I mean that with my whole soul. It is why I am glad I am what I am now. Do you not understand?” He held her hands and she was confused.

“You were already incubus and I changed you into a frere incubus; more powerful truly but then what?” She asked him feeling a knife in her heart.

“I was born incubus; I was born empusae and while I was cared for and even pampered to an extent, I do not remember feeling what real love was. I know not if I loved my adult children properly. I now think not and they know no different! I know and I feel our daughter and heaven’s I want her and to hold her. I want her between us. I wish to see you feed her and our family. My brothers and I with our beautiful nu zi who gives us real love; Chan cannot know that feeling, but I do.” He said pressing lush lips to her hanfu covered belly.

“Quilin!” She gasped at his beautiful words.

“Yes?” Her youngest frere asked.

“You will love me as much as our daughter and never love her more. That is what you are saying. You are telling me that with you four I am always safe; my heart is always safe.” Asuna whispered as tears fell down her cheeks.

“Yes. I will never forgive Chan. You see Himeka and Takehiko often always when you wish. Chan would deny you nothing but he has his purpose again. I would cut him myself but I will not because you care.” He said unable to look at her.

“My frere must think for themselves but must also and always think of our family first.” His maker said cryptically.

He looked at her in an odd way and she had risen. She went to the window and stared out at the English countryside.

“He is looking for a way in and I am certain he will use this thing with Hanaj to do so. I feel I am at a point and I am truly giving up those I loved ardently but to only hold onto ones who love me as much as I love.” Asuna said in grief.

Kameron heard her words and her words affected all four of her frere. These four never wavered and always had her back. She also NEVER contemplated turning anyone else. She knew if she made another frere that it would upset the delicate balance she had with these four she had. She knew Ayille had as many as nine at one time and she thought it insane.

“I am tired my loves. I am going to sleep a bit.” She said wiping her cheeks.

They nodded and she took to her bed and was soon fast asleep. Qui stood outside near Kameron as their maker rested.

“Did she say what I thought she said?” Quilin asked his head frere.

“I do believe she feels that if Chan crosses any line then you are to do as you feel you must. Our queen feels abandoned by those she truly loved and now LEI of all men to be such an ass; it is hurting her.” Kameron said bitterly.

“He may pretty but he is an asshole in my book.” Ryo muttered.

“Enough! I know your feelings of Jing. Okay?” The head frere glared at the red headed dragon.

“What the fuck ever. I am glad your squirt survived Qui. Mine didn’t and then to find that my old lord did the same fucking thing as your lord? Sick of this.” The dragon frere said in hate.

“Perhaps we should investigate?” Chrestian said ever so softly.

“Why?” Quilin demanded.

“The timing is all of a sudden or are we just all noticing?” The blonde stated.

“We have all noticed. It has been occurring slowly Chrestian. No, I am not helping anyone hurt her anymore.” The raven haired head frere stated firmly.

Chrestian nodded but he was always so mild mannered; nobody hardly gave him a thought unless it was battle or if Freja was screaming her head off for her Chichi. He was the most un-offensive of the four. It gave him plenty of opportunity to do things he wanted to do on his own. He often did and found out much information if he knew where to look and Chrestian intended to do so.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------  
Pryderi had seen her tears and she was never alone the past several days. He could not stand it and he came up beside her as he gently grabbed her elbow.

“I need somewhere safe to speak to you alone.” He said in his deep baritone.

“We risk Bilae if we leave the castle.” She whispered softly.

“My grace! Please?” Pryderi asked.

Asuna looked around and she moved deeper into the castle. Pryderi followed as if guarding her and she ported them to forests of Flintshire. His queen was in a simple black hanfu and it was monotone and flowing silk with chiffon. Her hair was again elaborately twisted and braided as onyx was pinned into her thick mane. Pryderi gently began to pluck the jewels out and she was astonished at him. Soon he had her hair down and undone as it rippled to her bottom.

“The jewels are safe.” He stated dumbly.

“What is going on Pryderi?” Asuna asked concerned.

“Seeing you cry the other day and being unable to do anything, say anything. You are so beautiful my queen.” He muttered as he ran his fingers through her silver hair.

She shut her eyes and her daemon markings were visible. The magenta color on her eyelids maddened him he realized. Pryderi lowered his mouth and angled her head to allow him to kiss her. He was rewarded with a gut stirring growl-groan that goaded him into a massive lust. The passion between himself and the queen was too much and she began to try and literally rip his clothes off. Pryderi had enough sense to slowly undo her silks and bare her body. Her belly had swelled some and her breasts were getting larger. When he had become a slave to his hormones; he had no idea but he divested his leather and canvas gear quickly and lay back on the forest floor. The kiss alone had made Asuna crave his touch on all levels and she stared at him with red eyes. Pryderi had never seen her inu beast like this but nothing about her made him turn away. His ruler licked up his staff and he shut his eyes at the divinity of the moment. He had not intended to steal her away to make love but if he even breathed her in; he wanted to die in her sweltering heat. She swallowed him and Pryderi gasped and groaned as she was pleasuring him.

“Oh ancients. Asuna! I did not intend this. Your tears haunt me. I cannot get them out of my mind; it is not right that you should weep because of one of your husbands.” Pryderi spoke his heart.

Her answer was to swallow him again and he was crushed under the pleasure. He was desperate to hold onto sanity to get her to speak and she lifted her mouth from his exquisite maleness.

“Replace my tears then Pryderi.” Asuna spoke in a guttural tone.

Her canine beast was in play and he heard it in her tone. Canine daemons had evolved to become some of the most powerful type in this realm and they were ordinarily powerful and beautiful to behold; he had found out. She moved and threw a leg over his hips and slid down him and she whimpered as he filled her to almost painful proportions.

“Asuna? Are you uncomfortable?” He asked through his own lust and need.

“Move.” She growled.

The mixed daemoness closed her eyes and she leaned back on him and braced herself with his spread, powerful thighs. His dark hair haloed around him and his features seemed tortured. The ekimmu queen moved her hips back and forth to create friction but it was excruciating in pressure and tempo.

“So tired of the anger; we can never get away from the anger. We saved Lei and we saved Maec but neither can abide the other. Forcing us to choose and to choose will make us lose.” Asuna managed to speak through her beast’s haze.

Pryderi was in a way relieved she was talking but the moment could not be worse. Brain function was difficult when the very person you desired above anyone was sliding back and forth on his staff. He did not want them to only have sex and he wanted; no needed more from this, and she stared at his eyes. He realized she had heard his thoughts and she stopped moved and leaned forward.

“Sex implies no feeling Pryderi and we feel so much. This is expressing how much.” His queen groaned-growled out.

“I realized when I saw him hurt you; I loved you. I wanted to shred him for making you weep as you did. Hiding my regard and need is killing me.” Pryderi admitted as he sat up.

Asuna still had her soft black thigh high kid skin boots on and they both grasped at the other in the other’s hair. Pryderi shut his green eyes as he felt her claws massaged his scalped. His own hands were doing similar. Their lips met in another one of their devastating and spiraling melding of tongue and lips. They were both sweating as the air itself was quite chilled. His lover began to move on him once more as she kept up the kissing and he had never in his life had such intimacy as he did in this moment. The ekimmu warrior wrapped his arms around her and held on; as if for life, he helped maneuver her subconsciously. Asuna was weeping again but she was allowing him to hear her thoughts and emotions. It was not out of pain but need and mounting love. Pryderi’s body was tight in his need as they poured what felt like souls into this momentous act. He did not realize she was timing herself and she gently bit into his tongue as they kissed.  The moment hit him like a thunder clap and his moaning was joined by hers as they fell into the abyss together. Her quaking limbs and spasming muscles as he twitched deeply within her; his love lazily kissed him till he could even sputter common sense.

Asuna was utterly drained and exhausted by the heavy emotional act but it truly had been profound. Pryderi gently laid her back on her black silks and the sight of her clad only; in her thigh high boots, pale naked skin that was flush from recent love, and her insanely beautiful hair haloed around her, he would never forget this profound act of love or this moment of beauty after the fact. She actually fell asleep and he watched her as she rested. He too was still nude and he drew up his knees and laid his head against his knees and wracked his brain trying to figure out what to do. This was no Gaelic/Celtic ekimmuess. She was her reborn; no doubt, but this creature was better than his original ruler had been. Her needs of the flesh were the same but this queen needed heart as well as the body. He came to the decision he would not shy away from their relationship and he would follow her lead. Pryderi hated skulking like a wounded animal in any situation and he should not feel badly for loving such an amazing woman. No, he would not be ashamed and he would be proud that he could be by her side in any manner. Asuna did not let on she heard his mind but the bloody tears leaked from her eyes as she seemingly rested; she truly wished that others felt as he did; but then they had in the beginning. That made her weep inside even more.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------  
Nanami was in Astana to help out Alum catch out on a back log of his own patients and her father was expecting way too much from his Shouten doctor. Nanami had helped him begin a charting system similar to what they used at the hospital and the drop dead gorgeous Shouten doctor was grateful.

“You know what I am imagining right now Alum?” Nanami asked as she was helping him stockpile of Zemuron; it was what she used to paralyze a Shouten or Tomoshibi to keep them corporeal.

“What are you thinking Nanami?” He asked distracted as he counted how much medicines he had.

Nanami rolled her eyes and Alum was a bigger nerd than her own Chichi and she cleared her throat. She had her dress open and the sight of her half nude and some sort of panties that barely did their function.

“Oh poor Shouten healer has a hardened phallus. I could help with that.” His now lover grinned at him.

“Good gods Nanami what if someone came in?” He asked turning totally red.

“We phase?” She asked him.

His fellow doctor giggled and he liked that sound as she pulled him to a room off the infirmary that he used as a sort of office and she slammed the door with her foot. She sat on his table and spread her thighs provocatively. Alum gulped and she was wet already.

“Nami you are evil.” He groaned as he fell to his knees and began to lick and thrust his tongue.

“And you are an angel. Kamis you are delicious with your tongue. Oh Kamis Alum!” She bit off a muffled scream as he sank his fangs.

She laid back fully and her body was wracked pleasantly by the numbing orgasm. She decided the tr’Awnhi were better in bed. They liked to be risqué and how she enjoyed the kinks nowadays. She felt a stabbing pain in her belly and she frowned. Alum felt her concern and he got up from his nice vantage point and pressed in on her belly. He felt movement but this infant had been subjected to her being changed twice. Alum had never heard of such a thing but the baby was moving. Maec had already delivered his message to Kaisei and the Hasegawa wraith had felt betrayed and humiliated.

“Labor.” Alum said in a businesslike tone.

“I am actually on time. You think he is okay?” She asked softly.

“I have checked you over and over. YES. He is okay. Did you want to have the baby at Yamasaki General just in case? Would the Tomoshibi not like to be there to see his son born?” He asked.

“He says and I quote; I am tainted. I allowed Maec back into my head. I never stopped loving him, I was just really hurt.” Nanami said looked away.

“Nami! You can talk to me about my own brother. He is the Shouten king and yes in our culture more than one wife is fine. Maec has married two succubae; HE has to be the one who is tolerant. He made the decision to love and stand by you both. You both need other lovers.” Alum shrugged.

“Well I guess it was kind of bad dragging you there that day and saying; I want him.” She smirked.

“I have been in stranger spots; believe me.” He said giving her that incredible smile.

“Oh! Oh owe. Oh crap.” She grumbled as her water broke.

“It is official; you are having your baby.” He smiled.

“I picked from Maec’s head that he will not father more of my children.” Nanami said gasping as a contraction hit.

“He spoke to me about that. How do you feel about it?” Alum asked as he helped her dress in a patient’s gown.

He led her to a comfortable bed in his infirmary and she was staring up at ceiling as he hooked up several things to her IV because of her past history.

“It is a double standard and I do not like it. I mean Admal and Maec have Haha and their children are my siblings. We have screwed up traditions but whatever. I know it has come down from my mother. She is his queen and she will deliver his brood in her head.” She said almost bitterly.

“Nanami listen to me; you can make this work. Maec does love you and you do love him. You can also have your own chief love outside of that too. Decide later and figure out who you wish to give you a bigger family if you so wish.” Her Shouten healer/lover told her.

“Again double standards. I can love Maec and he can love me but we cannot share that in a child. No, I get it and I will make this work. I am fucked in the head like my Haha is. I have seen his soul and I get him. She gets him that way too.” Nanami said breathing harder.

Alum was not sure he understood her meaning but her labor proceeded normally and she was actually getting excited. She was sitting up and being told to bear down and she was humming through the pain. The Shouten healer was so wrapped up in the birth and she was crying as she bore down harder.

“Kamis! It is a normal one.” She actually wept.

“Yes. Okay give me a big push Nanami.” Alum said and he gave her that gorgeous smile.

She focused on him and she pushed with all her might and a moment later she heard a sputtering, lusty cry of her baby boy. Alum stared at the light wraith and his eyes were a very pale green; just a touch of color and his hair was white with silver glints. He was crying out in short, sharp cries and Alum realized he was cold and hungry.

“He is a light wraith Nanami.” He said in awe of the beautiful infant.

“Oh Kamis! Oh Kamis he is so beautiful! Alum? What do I do? Does he need that procedure to adjust his phasing pattern; whatever?” She asked the Shouten doctor.

“Actually yes. He is not fully corporeal. I feel it in him. He will be able to stay in the mortal realm for longer periods as he gets older but he is wraith.” The healer brother of Maec said shaking a little.

He got her and the baby comfortable and he needed to seek his brother. For her to have a light wraith when she was Alv spoke that the genetics in the light wraiths were stronger than Alv. He knew about his light wraith siblings. He had been the only one besides Maec but he kept that secret until Maec spoke it. It was actually said that the Hasegawa clan had caught wind that there were prison camps of their people. Alum really hated the formerly Jing wraiths. Maec was sitting on his throne and it was clan day. Maec really hated these days but it was tradition and he saw Alum coming.

“Admal!” He called and the youngest living adult brother hung his head.

Maec always called on him to listen in on clan day when he could not do it; he knew how much Admal hated it. Maec kept in his smirk and he followed Alum to his room off of his throne room.

“Yes brother?” He asked.

Maec was wearing navy colored denim pants with a similar cotton-silk shirt blend and over the casual attire was a cardigan made of pashmina that was burgundy in color and had white piping over the buttons. His shoes were soft suede ankle boots and his hair was pulled up to keep it out of his face. Alum had adapted to modern times as well and he was wearing slim cut cotton pants in grey, a plum colored shirt with a black vest, and scarf of black adorned his neck. He wore sensible converse sneakers in matching black and his hair had grown back to just past his ears and it was wavy. The lighter brown reflected in the lights of the palace. Alum’s eyes were big and just beautiful everyone said that they reminded them of doe like eyes. They were brown but with softness and a dewy appearance. He had dark, thick brows and the slanted Asian doe eyes. His cheeks were sculpted, his nose straight with a perfect slightly round tip, and full mouth. He had not shaven in a couple of days and he had the ghost of a beard and Maec looked at him.

“Been busy?” He asked his little brother.

“Yes, I have as a matter of fact. Your second wife has delivered the Hasegawa infant.” Alum said.

“Really? Well that gives me an excellent reason to get out of clan day. Bless you!” Maec chuckled.

“Maec, the boy is a light wraith. He will have to have his abilities altered to stay here in Hueco Mundo. He is also so beautiful. The baby I mean.” His younger brother stammered.

“Well let us go see this infant of incomparable beauty but I think my babes most beautiful.” He said in a good mood.

They entered the infirmary and Nanami was sleeping and she was holding the baby who was still suckling as she slept.

“Delivery was perfect but still hard nonetheless.” Alum said softly.

“My gods look at her.” His king whispered as he saw his second wife sleeping.

“She feels it unfair that Isha be the only one to bear your children.” He said softly.

“I will not break that oath to Isha. It is selfish I agree but I will not break her heart again. I have made open terms for Nanami. I love her dearly but I also love Isha just that much more.” The Shouten king said very softly.

Alum sighed but it was obvious Maec found the sight of Nanami with her babe a beautiful sight. There were old and secret mages within the empire and the Shouten king sent for two to transfer the babes need for the reiatsu of Hueco Mundo versus the Seireitei. Maec actually looked forward to it leaking that the infant Tomoshibi was staying in Hueco Mundo. He did ache but he went over to his second wife and kissed her forehead and she woke up.

“Hi.” She murmured.

“I hear it was a good delivery.” Maec said sitting.

“Actually my best; is he not gorgeous?” Nanami said wistfully.

“He is as beautiful as you my lovely nymph. What is his name?” The king asked brushing the babe’s fat cheek.

“Yamasaki Roku.” She said looking at her beautiful boy.

“You will not take the tr’Awnhi name will you?” He asked arching a brow.

“I am just your second wife Maec. Our kids have your name and he is mine. No, I am keeping my name. Allow me to keep something of me completely.” His doctor wife asked.

“Alright. You are angry over Isha’s wish?” He asked her.

“Nope! I am not bothered at all. You two have all the siblings for me you can.” She said cheerfully.

“Okay. You both look fantastic. I will see you later.” He said and he gently kissed her mouth.

She masked her anguish and one tear fell down her face as he left and she wiped it away. Alum was saddened for her and he sighed deeply. It was unfair that she still suffered for having succumbed to Sanra’s hex. Alum wished he could use a scalpel and cut his bitch sister to pieces.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------  
Hibari and Ryu had returned with the kids because it was deemed safe for now. She was doing the accounting in the lounge as she sipped on her blood in a mug. She was adding the figures for a recent inventory and she heard the lounge door open.

“Hey buddy! We don’t open for another three hours.” She yelled not looking up.

“Not even for me?” Hiroto asked softly.

She dropped her pen and looked up to see her “brother” and his lush brown hair was shoulder length; pulled back at the nape of his neck. He was dressed in a killer modern suit that fit his killer body. Just looking at him made her mouth dry and suddenly drained her mug. His white dress shirt was open to the third button and she could see a tiny bit of clavicle and she snarled as she stood up.

Hiroto looked at Hibari and she was in gothic mood. She was wearing a see through black cat suit of lace and a dark denim mini skirt. Her high heeled boots came up to her thighs and her black bra was the only thing conservative if seeing one’s bra was conservative. Her hands were on her hips and she was glaring at him. Her heart shaped face that was so utterly beautiful to him and her mouth in a frown. He looked away and sighed heavily.

“I dropped by to say I am moving back to America.” He said clenching his hand in a fist.

“Congrats. I know you like your Aston Martins and Bentleys.” Hibari said gutted.

“Bari do not do this, okay?” Hiroto pleaded.

“You are trying to beg back that inu whore aren’t you?” She asked and her heart was hammering.

“Yea. Yea, I am.” He said looking down.

“Fuck you Hiroto! Get out! Get the fuck out! You want me to hate you so that will make it easy for you? Fine! I fucking hate your spineless ass.” She screamed at him.

Hibari and Hiroto had no idea they were being spied on but Ismael was not giving up and this was quite interesting. The aura of this male daemon was canine and she was livid screaming in her native Japanese.

“I can’t defend myself Hibari. I love you so much it hurts but I just cannot get over the whole relation thing.” Roto stated as his reddened a little.

“You made me feel dirty. You are the only man to make me feel less than I am. Go on! I do not need cowards in my life. Even if Arturo is a pushy asshole; at least he gets pissed because I tell him no on a pup but you…you cannot even accept the truth! My DNA has changed and I am still forbidden. Damn it!” She screamed in her anguish as tears streamed down her face.

Hiroto knew when she got this emotional; Mas would show up and he did not want to deal with her Shouten husband. He had made up his mind to just leave. Alora and he had started to date again and he had lied through his teeth about Hibari. The eldest son of Lady Asuna loved Hibari so much but he felt like he could live with himself if he gave her up.

“Why are you still here?” Hibari asked him.

“I don’t want to leave it like this. I don’t want you to hate me. I love you but I am doing the right thing.” Hiroto stated and he sighed deeply.

“Oh go on and tell yourself that so you can sleep. Again, I have to feel filthy because we love each other and oh, we acted on it! Alora was too busy in New York City getting her claws painted and having a pup would make her fat! You want a son but you refuse…I hate you now. GO!” She sobbed as one man she loved deeply put up his hands in defeat.

Hiroto slipped away and she slipped down the side of her counter and actually sobbed her heart out. Ismael was in shock but he had not understood the words. He decided to try a calm approach and he barked out. Hibari looked straight up and he did not want to fight; in fact he wanted to talk. She began to laugh hysterically and stared up at the fenrir prince.

“Sure why not. I will provide the booze.” She said wiping her bloodied face.

Ismael moved down carefully and landed gracefully near her and she was still sitting there staring dully out.

“Who was that male?” Ismael asked her kneeling.

“Technically my oldest brother; we are however no longer biologically related because I was changed. His name is Tsao Hiroto Shi.” She said bitterly.

“He is canid.” The fenrir observed.

“Yup! Absinthe is on the top shelf. Grab it and two glasses.” Hibari said with her dull tone.

Ismael was shocked that she was being decent and he did as she had commanded. He brought the potent liquor and two glasses and sat near her. She poured two glasses and downed hers.

“Why you cry?” He demanded.

“Well fenrir prince dude; love sucks! It is a bitch and hits people it has no right to hit. I am fucked in the head, madly in love with Roto and he loved me back. I actually had him believing the truth that I was in fact a different being. Fuck it, I am getting drunk.” She said pouring more.

Ismael was concerned but she downed another glass and she filled his up. He normally only drank two to three glasses of the potent liquor but this part fenrir woman was going to outdo him.

“I mated him. I went back and I bit the hell out of him and we made passionate love. After that? He would never complete with me. He always stopped me from having his pup and it made me feel sick, you know? I mean I am good enough to have sex with but not good enough to bear his babe?” She asked slurring already.

“Not proper for a male canine to deny their partner of the pack. Perhaps my language is rough and you may think me evil but it is not so.” Ismael said draining his glass of absinthe.

“You fenrir are somewhere between the inu and ookami youkai in this plane. Believe me I understand the pack mentality. You have not seen my jii-chan. That means grandfather; he is the most powerful dog daemon this side of the world if not the whole world.” Hibari laughed.

“Where is this grandfather?” He asked curiously.

“His palace in the West; cloaking magics and all keep the ningen away. Mortals are ningen. Jii-chan rocks my world. He is bad ass.” She said pouring more.

“Can perhaps we start from beginning and I know you as friend?” He asked her.

“Yea. Yea we can. I was a really nasty bitch wasn’t I?” She laughed.

“Yes.” He smiled at her.

His face lit up and the fairy wolf as she called him was devastatingly handsome. They were shit faced and she called Kai to cover her butt. She ported Ismael into the West and he was in awe of the land and he could smell the canines everywhere. The poor fairy wolf was drunk as a skunk and Hibari snuck them into the palace and snuck some of the sake out. She was sitting in a field in the shadow of the palace drinking with the “enemy”. His language was rough because English was NOT his first language and it was hard for him to convey some of his ideas he explained.

“Okay so when I was little; I had to come and train here with my grandfather. So I think I am some bad ass at like five and I came home crying that jii-chan had beaten me.” She laughed her head off.

“You speak that your father was the enemy of grandfather?” Ismael asked surprised.

“Yup! Born in love lust to the dark halfling known as Naraku and his royal mate; Lady Asuna Orlovich. Oh boy did that sink like a lead weight.” She smiled.

“Your parents still together?” He asked drinking the really, really good alcohol called sake.

“Hai. Haha is an empusae. You fairy people know what they are. Haha is also the bitch Arianrhod reborn. I am this Macha chic that Bilae has a thing for. He raped us you know; Bilae did. He raped me and my mother.” She said looking at the peaceful landscape.

“You should not shove your fenrir away. Yes you are power but fenrir is power too.” He tried to implore her.

“Guess what Ismael, I feel disgusting when I have taken that form. I cannot control myself. I have no thoughts like I do in this mind. Can you understand that? Can you think when you become fairy wolf?” She demanded.

“You have denied yourself so the beast consumes you. You cannot think to hear wisdom; you love that canine so deep! Why he shove you away as you shove yourself away?” Ismael demanded of her in return.

Hibari blinked back tears and she was breathing too hard. She suddenly felt her jii-chan and he had felt his grand pup’s aura all of a sudden. He found Hibari with a strange canine youkai and his eyes were glacial. Ismael kowtowed immediately and Sesshomaru was barely calmer.

“Why is this Sesshomaru’s grand pup weeping and in her spirits?” The Western lord demanded.

“Because this Hibari got screwed over by another mate. Cheers Jii-chan!” She said taking a deep draught of his sake.

“Young one my reserves have been hit by you pups a bit too often. One of you is going to have to restock the cellars.” Her grandfather said wryly.

“Liar! You coot…you love this sake as much as we do!” She snorted and Sesshomaru lowered himself to sit by one of his favorite grandpups.

“Who is this?” He demanded.

“This Jii-chan is Prince Ismael Gordir and his chichi is top wolf thing in Leth`Evana. Sanra pulled some mojo crap and well it ended badly.” She sighed and drank more.

“You are not from this realm?” Sesshomaru asked in his rarely used English.

“No great sir.” Ismael said with a bowed head.

“Hn.” The lord muttered.

Ismael had no idea what that meant but Hibari tittered and she gently cocked his knee and the older canine man was exceptionally powerful but obviously very loving with his family. He eventually left after he assured himself that his grand pup was safe.

“Well I have to hand it you Ismael, my jii-chan showing up and NOT telling you to get the fuck out of his lands is something.” She grinned drunkenly.

“He is alpha. I show that I know he is the alpha.” He muttered drinking more as well.

“So you think I become a brainless idiot in my inu form because I never use it?” She asked him softly.

“I can only tell what I know to be true. We are fenrir; we have our wolf form as you out worlders call us but we have this form as well. We use both often and plenty. It cannot be described the joy you know to free your fenrir. I think you not know this joy ever.” Ismael stated bluntly.

“Look buster just because I choose not to change does not mean I cannot. I can you know but I cannot change back on my own.” She growled at him.

“Again you cannot know what you do not experience.” He shrugged.

“You still want me?” Hibari asked him.

“Not about want. This was to restart. Fenrir cannot come here often and I choose to try and make it happen more. We could benefit from our out world cousins.” He tried to express.

“So you’re trying to be a diplomat now huh? You didn’t answer my question.” She asked irritated.

He shook his head no and she snorted as she actually finished off the bottle of sake.

“Too bad. Moon is full and I thought wolves came out on full moons.” Hibari scoffed.

“Myth.” He said very uncomfortable suddenly.

“So we just talk, get drunk, and you criticize me for never changing? Is that how this is?” She said in a low growl and she had him against a slight embankment in the grass.

“There can be no friendship I see.” He said straining under her powerful grip.

“Or maybe I changed my mind.” She snapped.

Hibari smashed her lips against his and he had been trying to take a higher road. This woman would make any sane man dizzy and now she was kissing him stupid. His eyes actually glowed deeper, darker amber as lust clouded his brain and her scent was telling him everything his brain needed to know. She was most definitely seeking an encounter but he did not act like that. He gently pushed her away and she was miffed.

“No! I think you no understand my ways. You think we are like beasts. I cannot express thoughts in this stupid language!” He snarled at her.

“I don’t know the fae languages. I’m sorry but I don’t and yea, I thought you were a chauvinist. My mother is really powerful and really dominates in most things. Most of us female pups are the same. Very few of us girls were not trained as warriors. Now you are judging me! You came after me and I am mated. So maybe we should try harder to know each other.” Hibari said throwing up her hands.

“We are fenrir. We are no beasts. You used that foul word to describe mating. Fenrir do not fuck, fenrir are pack and pack is everything.” Ismael tried to explain.

“Oh I get it. You fenrir are above lust and hormones. You are doggy like and you liked how I smelled so you decided to dip your nose deep and I said no. So because you are pack; it means you have no experience.” She snorted.

“I never will see your face again. This is no good and I cannot tell you all things in my mind because I know not words. It is like all Leth`Evana and out world creatures; no mingle. It is best this way it is.” He said standing and she got a really good look at him.

He wore dark brown docker type pants with heavy wool looking pea coat in steel grey. She knew they were from the land of fae but they sure as hell were stylish. On his feet were boots in black. His face was still shadowed by a slight growth; it only added to his allure and rugged, handsomeness.

“I hurt. Okay? I hurt badly. One man I was mated to is from Hueco Mundo. He came upon me when I was still a hermit. He and a shinigami from the Seireitei decided I looked good. That was my re-entry into the youkai world as we call it. Youkai is same as daemon. Arturo bedded me and I was just being used I suppose; maybe I was using him for physical gratification. I became pregnant with my oldest daughter; Reia and I got scared. I was terrified actually. Arturo demanded I come to him in Hueco Mundo and be his mate. I wanted my life here and so I ran. I ran all the way to America and to Hiroto. He was there for me when I needed it badly. I fell for him all those years ago and he will not let himself love me enough or let me give him the son he has always wanted.” She said as the tears poured down her face.

Ismael had no idea what to say; he was in truth fairly young at two hundred seventy nine and she jerked her head up when she heard his mind.

“You are not even three centuries?” Hibari asked dumbfounded.

“No. How many are you?” Ismael asked her.

“Coming up on four hundred twenty; holy cow. Did I and were you because of the whole pack and mating thing?” She stumbled over her words.

He said nothing but she could see it plainly on his face and she had made his first time an awful experience. She groaned and absolutely hated herself. She had done it again and she kept ruining virgins. Hibari was mortified and she stumbled up.

“I’m gonna phase us through the barrier and I’m going to bury my head forever. Look I get it now and I was a horrible bitch. I owe you an apology. I get it and you people are not us.” She said and she did phase them.

He watched her walk away slowly and his gut was stirred by her pain and she had finally understood what he had been trying to tell her. He looked down at his hands and his claws had lengthened in his emotions and he knew he was changing. There was a veil near a city called Sendai and he moved to it quickly so he could hunt safely and try to forget his talk with the woman he actually wanted very badly.
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------  
Nanam i was at the hospital and Hibari phased in. She looked hung over and miserable. Her baby sister had had her baby and he was a gorgeous little light wraith and Nanami made Bari a banana bag for youkai. She felt better within a half hour. Hibari was making stupid, silly faces at her nephew and Nanami smiled as she did paperwork.

“Both our love lives suck don’t they?” Her younger sister asked her bluntly.

“I’m not unhappy with Mas or Ryunosuke Nanami. Actually I love them more than my life but Hiroto walking away; Kazuo will never walk away from Zuki. He just won’t and Roto walked away from me. Maec loves the shit out of you but then he loves the shit and snot out of Haha.” She said bluntly.

“Kamis we are so modern in our thinking and terms. Yea, I have the love of the most powerful Shouten and I am not to have any more of my husband’s babes. That came down from Haha. Be married to me, love me, and provide for us but actually be a true husband to us both? Nah. Nope.” Nanami said and she took Roku from Hibari to feed him.

His birth was leaked out purposely but Kaisei had not even tried to show up. She had tried to explain WHY she had gone to the Alv and that it prevented war with Maec. The Tomoshibi shut her out and treated her like a pariah. The young doctor decided it was fine and she would raise her children as a single mother. She was corporeal and could actually eat a substance besides blood now and her babe could eat food and the plant. Nanami would be a true bed buddy of Maec’s but she decided that her life was better spent alone. She hurt for Hibari and she continued to nurse her baby as she worked on back logged paperwork. A head popped in her office and it was Alum and he smiled at her.


“Hey you Doctor tr’Awnhi when you are on the physical plane.” She chuckled.

“I find the lab coat and name tag ridiculous but I am also a prince. How is Roku doing?” He asked kneeling by her.

“He is great. I am moving a bunch of my stuff back to my apartment in Tokyo. I am not going to try the leave Maec thing again. I just do not have it in me to live in Astana all the time.” Nanami said looking away.

“You are still hurt despite the facts. I am sorry. Can I visit you at your apartment?” Alum asked.

“Sure. Maec knows and I got the whole growly lecture; you are still my wife and I will come get booty if I want it.” She rolled her eyes.

“Nanami you are making light of it. He does not see you that way. I know my brother; he does love you.” He said softly.

“Maec is a hell of a good man. We both know it and we also know he can only love wholly and deeply like he does my Haha once. He was married to two sisters before and they were never neglected I hear. He surely kept them knocked up and partook of them often; he didn’t even love them either.” His sister in law said.

“It is true. He did not love them but he did like them.” He said weakly.

“Grand indeed. I am going home, okay? Life just fucking sucks for me and Hibari. It will always suck because we got tangled up with queen psychopath.” She laughed bitterly.

She stood up and phased to her apartment. Alum had seen her mind and he phased in behind her. Nanami had laid Roku down in his crib and she pressed her finger to her lips. She slipped out to the living room and sank down on her couch.

“What Alum? What is there to say unless you want to talk about Stofan?” She kidded him.

“Why would I want to talk about him?” Alum asked uncomfortable.

“Um you are Shouten and last time I checked going both directions was considered pretty common.” She grinned.

“I know. Of course it is considered common but why would I talk about someone who I have not seen in years?” He asked with his beautiful wide eyes.

“I guess maybe I want the nasty details.” Nanami smiled.

“Succubus! Jeez.” He snorted as he sat next to her.

“Let me guess; turned my Haha on like crazy?” She asked him.

“If you must know; yes. Your mother is worldly and I was not.” He blushed.

“Ah hah! So it true. I did catch that thought.” She snickered.

“What thought?” Alum asked turned beat red.

“She heard you one night way back in that century. She heard you and she watched you and what’s his name.” She grinned.

“Stofan, yes…yes. Where did you hear that thought?” He demanded.

“Um my mother. She thought it not long after you all got back and Chichi got all territorial and nutty. My empathy pushes my telepathy past most shields Alum.” Nanami shrugged.

“Did you see her mind?” He asked her turning redder than she had ever seen him.

“Yea. It was hot.” She said sitting back.

“He is still alive you know. He and I were together for over a century. I had already been becoming aware of my fascination for different things but he is one who does not like change. I could not deal with it.” He looked away.

“Well you said you were not a goodie goodie Jing. I honestly think most Jings would do it with their clothes still on and say a prayer or flog themselves afterward!” His spitfire sister in law smirked.

“When you were with Healer Sung…was he like most Jings and so, so boring?” Alum asked wrinkling his nose.

Nanami broke out laughing and she grinned at him.

“Jao liked things his way. Not going to say he did not love me; he did but no, he never went beyond the norm with me or tried to.” She shrugged.

“Who taught you to separate from your body?” He asked.

“Hibari told me how. I had to practice to do it. Laes was in heaven it seemed. Your nephew is one hell of a smooth talker in bed.” Nanami barely whispered.

“Nanami perhaps talking is not a good idea.” Alum sighed for her.

“Why did you freak when I took you in our ether forms? Am I ugly or something?” She demanded from him.

“Heavens no! You are so incredibly beautiful in any form. No! You do not understand it. First, I had never done so before. Stofan wished to and I never would. It is something very deep for us Shouten. Do you understand?” He said perplexed.

“It is the deepest way your people evolved to mate. Yea, I get the science of it but you think you cannot trust me?” She queried him.

“I have trusted very few in my life Nanami. You do know I am older than Admal, right? I am actually not that much younger than Maec. I am fair of face my people say; my father would say the same and he said the same of Maec. I believe Maec knows what happened to his mother; I honestly have no idea who birthed me. I know I am tr’Awnhi and I am definitely related to Maec as a brother. I did the DNA here in the modern era. Do you understand what fair of face meant in my father’s regime?” He asked in a quiet voice.

“Rape your kids because they’re gorgeous and because you house the soul of a lunatic.” Nanami said bluntly.

“Yes.” He acknowledged.

“Did he pierce you too? I did not see any.” She demanded.

“I was pierced at one time; many times. With the help of Maec I endured endless days of agony to remove them. He is the king and learned to enjoy them. I always saw them as reminders of my slavery.” He said haunted.

“Kamis! Gross. You know what we should do? We should nab some DNA from current Bilae and engineer a virus. I could do it you know.” Nanami hissed.

“I have shared things with you that no one but my dearest brother has known. I trust you but making love without love is uncomfortable for me. I enjoy the physical very much and I enjoy that very much with you.” Alum said with sincere honesty.

Tears suddenly brimmed her eyes and she pointed away from her.

“Go home. I am sorry I used you. I shall keep away from you and you throw yourself into work.” She said in a choked cry.

“I did not mean it to come out like that!” He said defensively.

“No, I get it! I understand it all. Fuck my life. You know what? Just go.” Nanami stood up and slammed cabinets in her kitchen.

“No! I am not leaving until I sort out this stupid misunderstanding.” The normally gentle man growled.

“I didn’t ask Shouten. I am telling you. Last time I checked; I pulled rank on your ass.” Nanami growled from her spot.

“You are willfully misunderstanding my words.” Alum accused her.

“Fine!” She stated and she phased into Roku’s bedroom.

Her two Shouten babes by Maec were in Astana and Jao had their kids for the week. She phased into Sendai and slid down the wall of her never used room in the old palace and sobbed harder.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------  
Hibari was listless but she carried on. She had not told Ryunosuke that Hiroto had moved back to America. She had told no one except for Nanami and her baby sister had called and asked what the hell she had done to deserve this living hell. Older sister had no good words of advice and she stared at her hands. She felt an aura she had not felt in nearly four months and she did not even bother to turn around.

“Hey honey, welcome home. Nice to hear from you. Temper tantrum over yet?” She asked in scathing sarcasm.

“You have become harder ti amo. You are acting like you when we first met.” Arturo stated coldly.

“This has nothing to do with the fact that I did not want a baby right now; it is because I bore Mas the twins!” She accused him.

Arturo spat on the floor at the mention of Mas and her jaw dropped. Her stomach bottomed out and she was going to be sick. She ran to a trash can and vomited blood as she began to dry heave. Her world was upside down and she was literally falling apart.

“You carry now si?” The half Arrancar asked in anger.

“No. No, I said no more babes right now and I meant that for all my mates. I am done. You and I are over. You get to gut me every time you get pissed off and remind me of what happened when Reia was conceived. Your sins are too numerous to name any more Arturo. I am done being your little bitch!” Hibari actually wept.

“You will not keep my bebe’s from me!” He said coldly.

“No, I am not that onna anymore. You had better not keep them from me. You will have the entire Shouten Empire on your door if you tried.” She threatened.

She ripped at her own neck and mating mark and slapped his face with her elongated claws. She had not even realized they had lengthened. Hibari’s toxin burned the hell out of Arturo and he cursed her into hell several times as he made a garganta and left. She fell to her chair in her office and sobbed brokenly.

“Kai?” She yelled from the back.

“Yes Miss Ito?” The young inu man said bowing as he came in.

His boss was a mess and her face covered in blood which meant she was crying. She asked him to watch the shop and she phased out. She found Juria and she had not seen her in forever. She asked for some crystals and the Tengu gave them and hugged her tightly. Hibari focused all her yoki and broke the magical item and she went into the past in the year fifteen hundred eight. She was still in Japan but she phased to Sendai and she went to Ayumu’s forest as it was still called. Hibari slipped into Leth`Evana proper and she began to wander.

She knew from her mother’s mind where the fae were; she actually just was calling them elves nowadays because there were several different kinds of fae come to find out. She figured what the hell and mentally imagined North America but in Leth`Evana. She knew all the realms mirrored each other as far as land went but each realm was vastly different. Hibari found herself in the middle of huge forests and she got a good whiff of the air. This was where the fenrir liked to hang out. She had no clue how to draw him out except do what he wanted her to do; she was terrified of it but it would get the native population’s attention. She closed her eyes and she allowed herself to build the yoki and she felt the change coming on.

A young male fenrir saw it first and it was something they had never seen. This fenrir was silver in color and she was howling like crazy. She also attacked and killed several deer in her frenzy. The son of the king was called on and he came upon the stranger and his heart stopped in his chest. She was here and she was her fenrir self.

“What is it?” A younger male asked in their native tongue.

“She is like us. She is from the other world but she is alone there. There is no one like her.” Ismael explained to his clansman.

Hibari was feeding and she was wild looking. To mortals, the elves, and other beings; she appeared a monster but to Ismael, she was simply the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Hibari lifted her head and her muzzle was bloody. He saw intelligent thought cross her face and he had to bring it out.

“You see me. You see me here. I know you know.” He said in English.

She blinked and she stared at him oddly. She began a low and deep growling that would frighten or terrorize others. Ismael was not afraid and he neared her and he was dressed much as he had been the past week he had been in Japan. She felt hands on her body and the growling got worse.

“Do you need see my other face? You know.” He spoke softly and gently.

All Ismael got was increasing snarling and his clansman were actually nervous of her. She was by no means ugly to them; in fact she was considered an exotic beauty but people feared what they did not know. Ismael allowed his claws to lengthen and he slowly changed into his fenrir wolf form; a wolf on two legs and Hibari snarling became rabid as the male was near her. He howled several times and she slowly stopped snarling at him and only growled a little when he snapped and howled to actually communicate with her. He was telling her that she knew him. She needed to remember her human face and remember him. She was blinking at him and he saw the thoughts passing her mind. He knew she had to be in this form in order to learn how to be in her form. He slowly changed back into his fae form and she began snarling at him again. He howled at her and she only growled.

“I touch you now. I give what you need to go back. Understand?” He said in English and repeated in their native canine.

She just growled and he pressed his hand to her and she was filled with tremendous energy. Ismael found that she had no idea how to change back and he had to do it for her. Hibari fell into his arms and she was sweaty and naked. He yelped for furs and he covered her immediately. She was shivering violently from the physical exertion and she had found the fenrir prince.

“Pretty ugly huh?” She asked trying to smile.

“Ugly? You say ugly? I cannot understand.” Ismael said in anger.

“I meant me.” Hibari said with a quivering lip.

“No! You are perfect and right. Your fenrir form is no word for your beauty. You have beauty in all form but ugly? Foul words!” He said angry.

“I guess we will never be friends.” She whispered.

“Why you come here. Why change?” the fenrir prince asked.

“I hoped you would talk to me.” She sniffed.

His clansman got the idea that something bigger was at play and the fenrir faded into the forests.

“Why talk? Our talk leads to anger.” Ismael said with a hard look.

Hibari hated herself and she gently pulled him down and he was inches from her lips. The young fae ookami was actually shaking a little and she was being gentle and tender.

“Then we don’t talk. You show me.” Hibari whispered against his lips.

Ismael was truly stunned and he suddenly and with a huge amount of passion began to kiss her. He did not still his lips and she was being nipped and kissed everywhere as he was losing himself to his own inner youkai. She groaned and moaned out as the heat escalated quickly. His eyes were glowing in the twilight and her eyes burned brighter red.

“Wish for my furs. Not beasts.” He managed to get out.

“See it in your mind.” Hibari whispered.

He saw his bedroom in his family’s lodge and she phased them there. She was on a plush something that had many furs and again the young male began to lose it. She began to match every lick, nip, and kiss and he was panting desperate to keep his mind intact.

“No. No! We stop. No!” Ismael breathed in but all he got was her scent.

“Ismael please! I know what this means. I understand what this is to you. I am in small part inu. We are pack too.” She whispered as she held his sculpted jaw.

He shook his head no violently because he was losing it to his animal nature. She was in a heat and he would not take a female that would not be his. She heard his mind and Hibari made up her mind. She laid him back and gave into any inu instinct in her and she was scenting and licking gently to make him see her very willingness to give her all. These beings were so inu like in so many ways and he could no longer contain it. She was under him and his features were roughened but she found him stunning. She touched his face and body as he had begun to slip within. Ismael pressed his warm palm to her cheek and she turned her head some and sucked on his thumb. His arms shook violently in strain and it was her to slowly arch her body up. He snarled out as she did it several times to allow him to see her desire and want.

“Let me love you. I want to understand. I want to love.” She whispered so softly.

The young fenrir did not contain himself any longer and it became a passionate haze of sweltering heat, overwhelming desire, and divine need. The other world fenrir took his mark and she in her way marked him. Their passions consumed them all night and in the morning she was asleep next to him. Ismael truly though he had imagined it but there on her right clavicle was his four claw gouges.

“Hurt you?” Ismael asked half asleep.

“No. Actually was pretty amazing how you tried not to but couldn’t stop yourself; curse in your feyish tongue, and then you made me scream.” Hibari responded with a lazy smirk.

She watched her fae wolf turn all shades of red and her bluntness managed to make him either really pissed off or seriously turned on. Right now her poor ookami man was ready to duck his head.

“You always speak like an axe?” He asked her.

“Pretty much. You’ll learn to love me.” She laughed softly and tried to kiss him.

“I do. There is no mark without love.” He said very seriously.

“Ismael, you wanted me. You have me. You also have to figure out that I am from that side of the veil. We other world species love too and deeply but we also speak very differently. Prince Beren Elensar wanted my mother and he pursued her like you did me. That marriage ended VERY badly. Beren staked my mother through her belly to the forest floor near Tanath`Sal with a mithril spear. It obviously is not toxic like that to her but to the babe she carried. Haha was an ekimmu queen reborn and she is empusae this life. I have a whole bunch of that blood running through me.” She sighed as she looked down at their feet.

“You speak like all fae same. We are not!” He growled at her.

“All fae are the same in which they love! I have figured that out. We can figure this out and make it work or I can just walk away right now!” She growled back.

His amber eyes were wide and his now mate was saying terrible things. He wanted to scream at his lack of expression in the damn tongue of the elves; they spoke English and Gaelic to the out siders and his people had learned to do the same. He could not get his thoughts out properly and he got up angrily. Hibari got a good look of his nude body and her scent hit him powerfully.

“Now?” He asked her shocked.

“Oh right you smell really well. Well does not hurt you have an ass that won’t quit.” Hibari grinned at him.

He mouthed her words trying to figure out the meaning and she crawled over to him and playfully nipped his ass. His eyes took a deeper hue of amber and he realized she had said that she was quite happy with his body. He wanted to bark in laughter and he realized that this female was as lusty as any male of his fenrir. When her tongue began to trace along his backside and his lower spine; he lost the ability to think. Ismael decided that he was going to have to teach her his native fae language and he quit thinking as Hibari actually sat astride him. The poor young fenrir was getting his physical education really fast and he was being slammed with it.

“Hot! Too hot!” He moaned as Hibari was actually doing it.

“I agree. You’re hot.” She grinned.

“No! Body too hot. I feel fever.” Ismael groaned as he twisted under her.

“Oh no babe; that is me doing that! I have lots of nifty powers. Want to see them all? I don’t just change into scary wolf onna.” Hibari said licking her lips.

“Not scary! Perfect!” He growled at her.

She smiled deeper and she was suddenly gone. Ismael looked around frantically and he remembered she had been changed into one of the other, other realm creatures. His poor pleasure numbed brain was confused and he felt her. His life partner was actually inside of him and he had to release a howl. He had never felt anything close to this and she was getting his mental impressions which in all honesty would help her understand his mind better but she was also wicked and his body reacted violently and suddenly. What made him pass out was when she appeared and her mouth covered him as he erupted hard. Ismael eyes were wide and then her poor young man just flat out passed out.

“Huh.” She commented looking at his nude body.

Hibari heard someone coming and she quickly phased on furs on his body and some for her.



“You?” her new mate’s father said coming in.

“Hi!” She waved and he saw the mark of his son.

“You?” Vulred said again confused.

“Yea, I know. It will be okay daddy wolf. I am really not an evil heinous bitch I pretend to be. I think Ismael will be hungry. You guys hunt?” Hibari asked sweetly.

Vulred knew English better than his eldest son and he smirked widely at this woman. She was different he could grant but she was good different.

“Why is he no awake?” Her new daddy in law asked.

“Truth?” She asked bluntly.

Vulred was concerned and Hibari sighed gently and smiled up at him. He could see why his son was stupid in love with her; she was incredibly beautiful but she smelled amazing.

“Umm. Well Daddy Wolf, I do believe since your boy is and was such an honorable young man; I wore him out?” She tried to be delicate and Vulred barked in laughter.

His son came to and he had lost consciousness. His father was here and Hibari was covered by furs as well as himself.

Vulred asked in their tongue if he was alright and Ismael actually turned bright red and said that he was fine. His father shook his head in amusement and left his son’s lodge and the new couple.

“Okay, I am guessing what all the fairy talk meant. Daddy asked if you were okay and you said yes. You turned red so I am assuming your kind of ookami do not go around whoring; I am guessing you have a single mother. How many siblings?” She asked sweetly.

“Yes.” Ismael smiled a little.

“So how many?” His mate demanded.

“I am eldest of ten pups. My father devoted to mother.” He said almost shyly now.

“Okay. So you have nine sibs running around. I have so many that it would boggle your brain. I am going to lay back and let you sniff all kinds of stuff.” She grinned biting her lip.

His world was spinning and Ismael decided he liked it. He in fact loved it and she ended up being taken again and again. Her desire was thrilling and he knew she had to return to her home as she had responsibilities. He was not insensible but he had to tell his instincts to shut up and make this work.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------  
Hibari had learned to anticipate Ismael and now she was back in Japan in her era. He actually was NOT a male chauvinist but their languages were so different. She was in her lounge doing the daily arithmetic and she had called the Panyu compound. Actually she had called Jin and he had said Chan was home. Chan was always home; the incubus only came out when needed and no one hardly saw her siblings. So Hibari had to stand and a wave of dizziness hit her. She shook it off and phased to the wilds of Panyu. She walked to the incubus compound and the guards recognized a child of the queen. She bowed and they let her in. She made it Chan’s suite and Hibari heard toddler laughter and squealing. She smiled and it seemed he was an amazing father.

“Hello Lady Hibari!” Chan smiled.

The ancient incubus would forever look like an angel; a deadly as fuck angel, but always an angel. Her baby brother and sister were walking and they were squealing in delight as they did so.

“Oh my Kamis!!! Look at them.” Hibari grinned.

“Yes. I must admit I am quite prideful but then who is there mother? Himeka and Takehiko are perfection.” The powerful incubus lord smiled over his progeny.

“Okay so I have like a ton of crap to ask you. Seeing as how you are former fairy and all.” She said sitting.

“Fae my dear. I was fae and the elvish peoples are not fairies. I could introduce you to some but elves are not it.” He smiled as he reclined on a chaise.

Himeka came over and demanded to be picked up and Hibari did so. She bounced her on her knee and Chan grinned at his perfect girl. She waved her arms in the air as her big sister bounced her.

“Good god she is pathing all kinds of stuff. She loves this.” Hibari laughed.

“Yes. She is the most beautiful empusae is she not? Yes she is!” Chan said in near baby talk.

“Okay, I know we called you about the fenrir.” She led into her subject.

“Has he returned?” The white haired man asked concerned.

“Yes and no. I sort of beat him up and made him a bitch so to speak. He shows back up here and just wants to talk. We get drunk together and he tells me we cannot understand each other. Arturo shows up and I blew up. I am having Maec dissolve my bind with him. I am done but I leave and I go to Leth`Evana.” She explained.

“Did he tell you where they were from?” Chan asked surprised.

“No. I guessed.” She smirked.

“You guessed? Ok. Go on.” He said intrigued.

“Well they are big puppies Chan. I mean werewolf looking puppies but they act a lot like inu and well I showed him my inu form like he wanted. Things happened and he was untouched before I umm, well took him.” She said blushing.

“You are quite serious?” The former water fae asked stunned to his toes.

“Well yea. Makes sense. I mean they are a type of fae; just wild ones. Why would they not be like their elvish counterparts?” She asked him.

“Because elves as you have seen Hibari are insane over spouses. It is why I am thrilled that I am changed.” He snorted.

“By the way Chan; I know you and my Chichi are good friends and such but you have hurt Haha pretty bad.” Hibari spoke very softly.

“Excuse me? I have hurt her how?” He demanded.

“She will never say it, so I am going to say it for her sir! You are an obviously an amazing father but since the twins have been born; you have made less and less efforts to see her. I know Qui has said it and he is one of Haha’s frere; great dad but now you have what you want.” She said bluntly but tactfully.

“Quilin dared to say that I have what I want? How does he know what I want?” Chan said in a deceptively calm voice.

“Is it not obvious? You said so yourself; you love and rarely. Qui just told her your ability to give love is also rare and exclusive. I head his mind and maybe he wanted me to; but he said you did the same after Chun was born. The loss of your inu mate hurt you but the loss of Chun destroyed you.” She said gently.

“Is there something else I can help you with my dear?” He said shortly.

“I wanted to ask you more about fae stuff but frankly; I think I just pissed you off.” The daughter of his mate said.

Chan’s eyes were violet and he was very angry. He was so angry that he was going to throw Qui around and then some. He looked up and she was gone. He yelled for a servant and he was soon splendidly dressed in black male hanfu with dragons depicted and he took his twins to the only place he trusted; he took them to the Panyu royal palace. Itsuyo saw him and she yipped at the pups. His twins demanded to see their elder sister and they toddled over to her.

“Hello sir. My father is with mortal officials. He says that he has to keep up appearances. I say just change and eat them.” She smirked at the incubus.

“You are such a perfect child.” Chan laughed.

“Grandfather!” Sheng asked coming out of a side door.

“I have a need to travel and I cannot leave my pups to anyone. I trust my family.” He said softly.

“Wow. I mean you leave Panyu? I thought that never happened.” His grandson teased him.

“Touché Sheng. Might wish to speak with Hiroto. He has managed to drive Hibari to Leth`Evana.” Chan said smoothly.

“Say what?” The younger Panyu brother said stunned.

“Hibari. Ito-Matsuda Hibari. The reborn of one Mas tr’Awnhi? The one who is no longer physically related to Hiroto? Yes, that Hibari.” The incubus smarted off.

“Yea. I got all that. Hiroto told me he was moving back to the United States because he and his ex bitch were getting along.” Sheng stated.

“He is running away from demons. The demon plaguing him is Hibari and your child has managed to make the girl rush head long into fae politics. Congrats!” Chan said sailing out the palace door.

“Um Uncle Sheng what does all that mean?” Itsuyo asked confused.

“Means I have to find your oldest brother and talk to him.” He sighed.

Itsuyo frowned and she hated when the adults would not answer questions. She took her baby brother and sister to the nursery and played with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------  
Oh he was quite charming when he chose to be. He could talk devils into saints and religious officials to disrobe. He was very charming when he chose; now he stood in England in a time he disliked in a country he hated. Chan really had an agenda.

He found her easily enough. It was glaring to any daemon; the impregnable barrier that screamed and taunted; try and get through me. Well Chan was an official mate and he was going to knock sense into his old favorite and get his mate to understand his mind. She was sitting scribbling in kanji and guarded like Alcatraz but he appeared and she did not even look up.

“I am assuming you are here to talk about the twins.” She said still writing.

“Perhaps.” Chan said.

Asuna looked up and Chan never left Panyu anymore. She looked at his eyes and they were violet. She was completely confused and stared at him.

“Have I offended you in some way?” Asuna asked totally confused.

“No. It seems I have inadvertently offended you.” He whispered.

The whisper sent a chill down her spine and she was in a dizzy spin suddenly as she was on her bed and not her desk. Chan was over her and he was undoing the hanfu rather quickly.

“Chan? What the hell!” She growled.

“Yes my love. Growl. Yell. Groan. Hiss. I deserve it. I have realized I am acting fae again. I must work on that.” He growled back at her.

“Oh Kamis!” She screamed.

Chan had his fingers inside of her and he was abusing his yoki to a wonderful effect.  He put a barrier on her door and rooms as she began to thrash and scream. It would sound as if she was being attacked but in a way she was. He loved this creature and she felt he did not feel so. His lips attacked her neck and worked up to her ear.

“I am sorry. I promise you that this is me working upon myself. You have given me everything and you doubt me. I have never loved a woman as much as I love you.” He groaned in her ear.

“Chan! I have needed you. Kamis hai! Please hai!” She actually screamed out for him.

“Say my name my love. Scream it out. Release for me. I want to drink.” Her incubus lord spoke with elegant nastiness.

Pryderi was outside of this barrier and so was Qui. The frere was growling in such hate that it worried the ekimmu.

“What is this? How come I cannot get through this?” He demanded from her frere.

“Chan!” Qui hissed the name.

“Please Sir Qui; explain?” Pryderi demanded respectfully.

The four frere actually adored and respected Pryderi Jernigan. He was not a typical ekimmu who treated them as if they were servants but men with their own minds and respected mates.

“Chan was born a Sáile Undine prince. During the wars with your people; he was captured and he actually escaped. He killed every ekimmu and ended up drinking their blood.” The youngest frere hissed out.

The information hit Pryderi’s brain and this being was a forbidden one. Ekimmu did not make other ekimmu. They were not like other changelings; ekimmu changelings became something else entirely and the idea a fae had become a forbidden one was startling.

“We call them forbidden ones. I have NEVER seen one live.” Pryderi whispered.

“Well Chan has lived since before your people went into Terre de Brume.” Qui scoffed.

The news startled him and it was some time before the barrier fell and Pryderi did enter boldly and Asuna was sleeping. A drop dead gorgeous Sáile Undine appearing man was barely covered by her bed clothes and stared at the ekimmu with purple eyes and hate.

“Hello ekimmu. Try and make me move.” He smirked and his fangs were prominent.

“I have no idea who exactly you are but this is the queen of the ekimmu people.” The elite Celtic ekimmu said coldly.

“Oh I know who she is. I have known who she was for centuries. You wonder what a forbidden one can actually do!” Chan said taunting Pryderi.

“Why is she not waking up?” He snarled at Chan.

“Happens when two empusae engage. She is our queen too and was our queen first. Fuck off.” He said coldly.

Quilin was in the room and Chan was suddenly against him and his hand was strangling the youngest frere.

“You put her in a mild death sleep!” Qui gasped out.

“I have not seen Asuna in more than a month. What did you expect our encounter to do you fucking hypocrite?” The incubus lord demanded of his ex-lover.

Quilin actually pried Chan’s fingers from his throat and he threw him with quite some might across the room. Chan was nude but could care less and he appeared behind Qui and punched him straight through his gut with his claws. Pryderi snarled but he was literally held in place. Quilin began to cough up water and the Panyu empusae released him.

“If it would not hurt her; I would destroy you! Never elevate yourself Quilin. You will never be my equal. I am far older than you.” Chan hissed loudly.

Qui had to fall back and he was coughing up salty water and blood. Chan had purposely put her into a mild death sleep to cause havoc. Pryderi was able to move and the incubus lord was wrapping a black yukata around himself. The power of this creature actually made Jernigan furious and frightened. Chan just smirked as he passed the ekimmu warrior.

“I used to take the heads of your people off with my sword. I would so enjoy doing so again!” He smiled at Pryderi.

“Chan!” Fionn Hammel snarled from the door.

“Oh damn. It is thunder and lightning. We do not mix do we Hammel?” The incubus grinned.

“You self indulged bastard!” The ekimmu prince snarled.

“I am mated to her! I am welcomed by the dark hanyou. Fuck off.” He hissed.

Asuna was coming to and her bedroom was a battle ground it seemed. She blinked and covered herself with her sheets as she sat up. Chan had made himself right at home and it had pissed Qui, Fionn, and Pryderi right off. Pryderi had never seen or heard of this creature and she made signs for water. Chan poured some for her himself and handed it her.

“Mate! He is mate!” She said with a dry throat.

“Oh we all know.” Quilin screamed and he ported out.

“Why are you so thirsty?” Fionn demanded.

“Need Maec’s blood. Plasma I think. Sleepy.” She said as she laid her head back and two bloody tears fell down her face.

Chan was over her and he gently pulled her up. She was crying because he had been absent and she had truly felt abandoned. He spoke in a very rare dialect of Chinese. He swore she would never feel his presence gone again. He begged her forgiveness and she nodded.

“You truly are my one true love. Our children are reminders of that every day. Without destroying your body my love; I know you and you will try to keep your mates happy. I desire our own household to grow but the difference is; I know to wait.” He said in his Chinese.

He fed her his ancient blood and he held her so tenderly. It disgusted Fionn that this war mongering former fae could be this way with HER. He also had the ear of Arawn; which frankly was not good for any other ekimmu.

“There. Better?” Chan asked in Japanese.

“Much. You cause a sensation Chan.” She spoke softly.

“I made a point to a former lover and now rival. He is your remade; I cannot change that but he will know that I am also a chosen mate.” He said with authority.

“You humiliated him.” Asuna said glaring at him.

“When he tells your own children shit against me then YES, I will.” He growled.

“What?” She whispered confused.

“I will share all over a decent table. These ekimmu offend me.” Chan whispered.

“Please all leave.” Asuna called out.

“No.” Pryderi hissed.

“It was not a request.” Chan challenged Pryderi.

“He is my personal guard.” She reasoned with the incubus lord.

“You mean he has become a favorite. I am not stupid ekimmu. Leave me to my mate or I will make you leave.” He threatened.

Pryderi was incensed but he refused to put his ruler in a bad spot. He did leave the room but not the area. He stood by staunchly and he expected the princes to show. A forbidden one to live and prosper was not seen in their society.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------   
&# 8220;I must admit that the ekimmu is one of the best looking vile creatures I have seen. Is he good in bed?” Chan demanded.

“Chan! Please do not act jealous.” Asuna sighed.

“I am not! I am actually curious if he is good in bed.” He smirked devilishly.

“Ugh you can be evil.” She said laying back.

“Yes. I never claimed to be a pious creature. That is you my love but it is what makes me love you so dearly. Mmmm, I have been so stupid. Our beautiful and perfect children look at me with your eyes and I am lost every day. I must slap myself to realize that they are the reflection of us and make certain their perfect mother knows how perfect she is.” Her incubus lord teased as he took the sheet and exposed her body.

Asuna actually blushed and he loved it. He used his tongue to bring her much pleasure and he felt the Shouten king coming. He grinned to himself and he liked Maec immensely. The man was no prude and quite forward thinking. So when Maec entered; he was greeted with Chan giving his queen oral pleasure.

“You are shameless and evil incubus. Good gods.” Maec breathed hard.

“Am I? This from the same creature who orchestrated a threesome with the human half of her chief mate?” Chan asked him and grinned.

“Well that was just fun.” He smirked.

“Are you two quite done conversing?” Their mutual woman demanded.

“Apparently not Isha; the empusae has unwittingly invited me to his party.” Maec grinned lewdly.

“I am not walking any time soon am I?” She asked them.

Both male blood drinkers shook their heads no and she settled in for a ride. She smiled and moaned. Whatever had brought Chan; she could bless them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
Hibari was at the lounge and had the stereo playing and she was strutting and singing to the J-rock on the radio. Her favorite song had become Lucifer and she felt the words keenly. She wiped her counters as she sang and Ryunosuke had been come upon in a passionate haze and she was happier. She had finally told him that Arturo and she were done.  Her customers had started to love to come because she would sing and dance behind the counter and she was doing so now. Ryu was watching her as he leaned against the wall near the office.

“Scars make my body suffer; I just want someone to rely on! A greedy, selfish kind of love is the only kind of love that strikes me so harder; you should be raped by the seven deadly sins for all I care forever! Scars make my body suffer; I just want someone to rely on, but no one's here Lucifer!” Hibari sang along and Ryunosuke had not been a priest for so long for nothing.

He paid attention and she was suffering without saying the why. Arturo, he had expected but this other pain was tearing her up and he could only guess. She had been wearing black, A LOT and she had been darker.

“Baby? You want some sake; I know you ate.” Hibari asked her chief mate.

“I shall take a little hai my love.” He nodded.

Hibari continued to sing along and poured a little sake in a traditional saucer and her hand was shaking badly. She stared at it and it surprised her. Ryu steadied her hand and he looked at her concerned.

“Bari are you okay?” He asked softly.

“Hai. Weird.” She said truly confused.

His mate was not upset that he could see but the shaking became worse as the night wore on and she slid down the wall near her office and she was dizzy as hell. Mas phased in because he could feel it. He knelt near her and Ryu came over and she suddenly leaned forward and began to heave up blood.

“Oh shit! Get Nanami or Nobu now!” Ryu commanded.

Mas nodded and he phased to Yamasaki General and he grabbed Nobu. He was brought to see Naraku’s youngest adult daughter heaving up blood.

“Hibari!” He cried out softly.

“Sorry Chichi Nobu. I cannot…stop.” She groaned as she kept throwing up.

He gave her a large dose of Phenergan and it slowed her vomiting. Her eyes were nearly white and he was nervous. Nobu took her to Yamasaki General himself and he laid her on gurney.

“Bari what is this mark?” He asked as he assessed her.

“Fought the fenrir; they do not have a toxin. I just got gouged really well.” She lied.

Nobu hooked an IV of blood and plasma as he paralyzed her to the plane. She was feeling like hell warmed over and she had not felt this bad since her first pregnancy. Her eyes widened at her thought and Nobu had caught it.

“You think you are pupped?” Nobu asked.

“Hai. Maybe? I have been taking Nami’s birth control.” She admitted.

Nobu got the ultra sound machine and it was a 4D kind and Hibari saw the heartbeat. Her jaw dropped and he was trying to make out the aura. It had no aura and it looked like a tiny inu pup to him. He frowned and Hibari was shaking.

“What is up Bari? I cannot help if I do not know.” He demanded gently.

“Chichi Nobu the fenrir. I engaged him.” She admitted.

Nobu sighed and he wished the females of his family would just stay with the creatures of the realm they knew well. Now he had a fetus he had no idea about and he sat down.

“Did he rape you?” Nobu asked point blank.

“No! I was actually pretty awful to him the first time. I have gotten to know Ismael.” Hibari blushed.

“Okay. You are on a first name basis with him. What exactly are the fenrir?” He asked her as he got pictures of the fetus.

“They are fae ookami. That is exactly what they are. They are canid Chichi Nobu.” She said softly.

“Fairy ookami. Great. Just absolutely great! Next you will tell me there are fairy kumo.” Her other chichi said in sarcasm.

“Actually, I have no idea. There are a bunch of different kinds of fae youkai sir.” His child said shrugging.

“Okay Bari.” He said rubbing the bridge of his nose and he would tell her father.

“Do not! Chichi Nobu do not tell him! He will freak for no good reason!” She growled.

“He is my other best friend Matsuda Hibari!” Her kumo co-chichi growled back.

“Hai and he is also the most sinister youkai in Japanese history! Shit! You did not have you all for chichis!” Hibari snarled at him.

“Were we really that bad Hibari?” Nobu asked coldly.

“No! You all just tag teamed us is all. You know we are adults!” She crossed her arms.

“You are a parent Bari! Since when do you stop worrying about your children, when?” He asked her bluntly.

“Never.” She rolled her eyes.

“Arrogant.” He yelled and he left her room.

She could not phase and she was furious. She was shielding enough so Mas would not freak. She had to reach the veil. They had the way worked out and it was through magics but Ismael would not be away from her. She also knew he came to Japan to just feel her. He did not interfere with Mas or Ryunosuke. He had shocked her and fought his instincts; he was detirmined to change her opinion of fae men in general. Ismael Gordir had changed her opinion and she was positive that Beren Elensar was a psychopath. If a fae who had canid instincts could make a mating work; an elf should in her mind. She was not surprised when he appeared in the window of her hospital room. They had a link through their marks, she had discovered with delight.

“Bari? Why in this place?” He asked pointing to her IV.

“Sit down. I have to tell you something. Our medicine is different than yours; remember how I told you my mother is empusae?” Hibari asked him.

Ismael cautiously entered the hospital and he looked around. He sat in the chair near her bed and she appeared feverish. He put the back of his hand against her cheek and he hissed softly.

“No good. Body is too hot.” Ismael said worried.

“Honey stop!” His new mate demanded.

It was his nature to protect and he saw his woman hooked up to all these things and her body was too high in temperature for normal. The fenrir prince was actually fretting and he got up and began to pace the room like a caged animal.

“Ismael! Sit please!” Hibari demanded.

He shook his head no and he was too worried. He was worried that perhaps his mark had somehow infected her and he was mentally going over fae medicines and she was trying to get his attention on her. She actually barked. His eyes went darker amber and she had said in what she called their natural language as “inu”, pup.

“Your scent no there; there was no heat scent.” He said looking at her.

“My family is odd. Females can actually cause their own heats.” She whispered cupping his cheek.

It hit his brain she was in no way upset and in fact was happy. He frowned and shook his head.

“No. You no can be pupped now.” Ismael said shaking his head.

“Excuse me? You mated me right?” Hibari asked as her hand shook.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it and she realized he was scared for her. She had to learn to read his body language to help her understand him better.

“Ismael, I want my pup. It is not too soon. The twins are over a year old now. I will not lose my pup.” She said putting her other hand to her belly.

“No! No! Too soon! We only together short time.” He struggled to try and make her understand.

She searched him and he was scared. She jerked her hand back and she could roll a little and she did.

“Hiroto left me because he would never allow me to have his pup. Am I filthy to you fenrir?” He heard her ask in a beastly tone.

His hands were clutched in fists and his claws gouged his palms. He was concerned that without knowing her species difference; he was scared that his pup would hurt her. He was screaming in his mind his fae language and she stared at him. She did not understand his words but the impressions she did. That was new to her and she took a deep breath.

“I have half fae siblings. I can have your pup fine. I swear it.” Hibari said rolling over and seeing his fear.

“Must see. Where these siblings?” Ismael asked shaken up.

“With my Haha in the past at the castle; we go when I stop throwing up.” She whispered as he put his forehead to hers.

“Know not these words.” He said.

She would say words that he had no idea and she smiled a little. She made the motion of vomiting and he looked horrified.

“Ismael it is normal for youkai onna! It is normal for inu onna.” She said comforting him.

Nobu walked in at that moment and he saw the fenrir. It was obvious the young male was not only friendly but extremely; head over paws in love with her. The kumo doctor was calm and motioned him to sit and he refused.

“Ismael, this is my other chichi. Remember how I told you me and my siblings were raised by three fathers? This is normal for my family. This is my Chichi Nobu and he is a famous healer here. He also helped raise me.” She said to reassure him.

“Pup makes her too hot.” He said struggling with words and looking at Nobu helplessly.

“I have a strong ability to feel what others feel. Ismael, I am Yamasaki Nobu. I am a healer and your baby boy is healthy.” Nobu said to calm the young fae ookami.

“Hurt her. Too hot.” He shook his head in negation.

“No. He is not hurting her. Hibari still has inu in her. Let me show you, okay?” The kumo said.

Ismael nodded and Nobu actually felt for him. The poor young man was actually freaking out. He was so scared that his pup was going to hurt her; he was going against his own instincts and he was more concerned for Hibari. Nobu ran the transducer over her belly and the fenrir saw a tiny heartbeat that he heard rapidly. He truly was amazed at what these other worlders could do with their medicine and he saw his pup. The healer said it was a boy; he could not help it and to have a boy pup first was a good sign in their culture. He smiled a little and Hibari smiled too as he touched the screen.

“My boy.” He whispered.

Nobu nodded to Hibari and it was obvious he approved of the fenrir. Ismael suddenly kissed her mouth and he was being told she was safe. He was also told he was having a boy. He wanted to drag her to his home and just hold her; he wanted to shout it to his people and most of all, he just wanted to show her how happy he was. Nobu felt the whole bit and his smile was wide. The kumo doctor was so gentle and loving to his mate. He patted the fae ookami’s back and he felt much better.

Nobu was shocked by an aura that was closing in on her room and Hibari was busy whispering to the fenrir; Ismael. Hiroto came in because Ryunosuke had called him to tell him that Hibari was seriously ill and demanded that he check on her. Ryu had the lounge he was closing down and Mas had the children. Ismael began snarling wildly and Roto came face to face with a wild ookami. He narrowed his own amber eyes he had inherited from his jii-chan; Sesshomaru and he snarled back.

“Why are you here?” Hibari demanded.

“Ryunosuke called me and demanded I show up to see if you were okay.” Hiroto snarled in Japanese.

“Not here!” Nobu demanded.

“No here! He no good. I kill you!” Ismael snarled at the Japanese/Panyu inu.

“Really? You seriously think you could kill me?” The Panyu prince taunted the fae ookami.

“I am fine! Get out. You are not welcome around me. I will deal with my own mates. Get out!” She screamed at Hiroto.

“Not over Hibari! You and I are going to talk!” He snapped and he left.

Her head fell against the pillow and she began to cry. Ismael was angry and he wanted to strangle the other canid man.

“Ismael? You have to meet Ryunosuke and Mas. It is important. You love me and they love me. They are both good men. Ryu is from this realm and Mas is from the Shadow realm.” She whispered through her tears.

“You tell me. I understand.” Ismael nodded.

Mas had finally phased in and he was listening carefully. He had actually expected this after what Hiroto and Arturo had done. He knew his own wife, mate, and turnling too well. This creature filled a part of her that he and Ryu could not. Ryu and he had talked about her disappearances and they had already calmly expected this. They were both furious with Hiroto and Arturo. Their unusual family worked for them and they refused to muck it up by being assholes. Hibari blinked and she realized Mas had allowed her to sense it all. Her sobs came harder and Ismael was worried.

“No! No Ismael. It is good. Mas please appear?” She said aloud.

Nobu slipped away, the Shouten who had given her a second chance at life appeared and he bowed before his wife and the fae man.

“Hello Ismael. I am Mas tr’Awnhi. I am the Shouten who turned Hibari and we mated. Are you okay?” Her maker asked in heavily accented English.

“Yes.” Ismael said confused.

“Hibari is a mixed daemoness to begin with. When I changed her; it made her need blood and woke up her empusae. Do you understand?” Mas asked.

“Empusae kill. Empusae cannot have mate. Empusae need to feed through mating.” He said to the Shouten.

“Yes. I hope I am not treating you badly. I know there is a difficulty with language.” He said sitting on Hibari’s bed.

“Why no anger?” Her fenrir asked.

“Because I changed this woman and in her way, she changed me. We have a good life Prince Ismael. Ryunosuke and I are good friends and my twins and his children live together. Hibari needs you and we need her. So we prefer to be open and not idiots.” The black eyed man shrugged.

Ismael liked the Shouten and he had respect for her dragon as he was a powerful man. He was also much older than himself. Ryunosuke eventually showed up and he smiled softly at the fenrir. He found the dragon and Shouten to be easy to be around and he knew his relationship with his other world mate would be good. He could make it work. She had told him the story of the fae prince Beren and he had scoffed at the stupid elf. They all spoke to get to know each other and Hibari nodded feeling safe and relief for the first time in quite a while.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------  
Bevin Rhys had much to report to Bilae as he took in the recent events with the reborn Macha. She was so similar to her previous life and had no idea. Personally, he found her stunning but he had always thought Arianrhod the prettier one but Bilae had always been mad for the princess of Annwyn. He spied and made mental notes because the volcanic ekimmu was fixing to lash out very hard indeed and it was going to be glorious. He was going to use every single weakness this huge family had; the biggest one was Hanaj tr’Awnhi. Now the fenrir going against the witch was surprising but there were other clans of fenrir. He smiled and phased out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------  
Nanami was busy with her apartment painting and redecorating as she had her own small brood and Shinobu lived next door with Aidoan and Adelphia. Since Shinobu had taken Adelphia into their small family; Aidoan had been able to carry. Shinobu had drunkenly told his baby sister that Aidoan decided since she was Shouten; she would do as Shouten do, and Adelphia was a full member of the family. Her amazing brother had blessed her over and over and now as they jokingly referred to their home; their third member also expected. Her big brother was happy and she was so happy for him. Roku was in a modern cradle as she worked and she was sweating as she painted and she smiled down at her gorgeous baby boy. She had just given up trying to be fully happy and she figured; she would be a hell of a doctor and mother. Nanami grinned at her babe and he was sleeping as he sucked his thumb.

“I feel you Toivo. What do you want? Last time I saw you, you were calling me a hateful bitch.” She said in a soft hiss.

Toivo pointed to the other room so the baby could sleep and she glared at him as she passed him. He was incensed and he knew had fallen in love with her but he had been unfair. He knew he had and shoved his hands in heavy dark denim pants.

“I am so very sorry I called you as such. You used me though.” He accused of her as she came into her living room.

“You said you had a way to help me out in my situation. I thought you had become a good friend to me.” Nanami glared at the handsome Alv.

“Well yes! Of course I had become a friend to you but not a friend that you could use and then use our way of turning you Alv to go back to that; filthy blood consumer!” He said coldly.

“Well I ran into him and I was not given much of a choice: okay?” The now Alv succubus growled at him.

“Oh he held your face into a pile of blood and made you drink?” He demanded.

“Toivo, we were friends. We were never lovers and for you to lose it as if we were; it just insane!” She snapped at him.

“Why would I have gone through all this planning and whatnot to just helped someone I was so called; friends with Nanami?” He snapped at her.

“Well then you needed to make yourself clear Alv! I can read Shouten, Tomoshibi, but you Alv seem like emotionally stunted goodie goodies!” She yelled softly at him.

“Once a blood sucking monster; always a blood sucking monster.” He said haughtily.

“You know what Toivo thanks to now being an Alv; I do not NEED blood but to be blunt with you; as good as the plant is, the real shit is amazing. Now as far as being a blood drinker? I was not given a choice in that; it was either change or die. I chose to live. Now you get all high and mighty pissed off but know it is not like Maec is going to be one percent husbandly to me; okay? She informed him.

“What? What do you mean?” Toivo asked almost bitterly.

“Because it is my mother who will deliver his babes and not me anymore; I had better not keep Selene or Adellum  from him or I damn well better not keep myself either. He wants to be able to have his booty call when he wants it and his chief mate will deliver his kids. I am just an unlucky second wife. So happy now? Warring with Maec was something I did not want to do. I intended to be smarter but it came out wonky.” Nanami informed him and she felt like an idiot.

“Disgustingly unfair do you not find?” He asked.

“You have not met my mother and his passion for her is epic. I am lucky to even have him in my life I am told. So now I sit around for scraps. Now what else do you wish to punish me for?” She demanded as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Toivo thought it all barbaric and so incredibly old fashioned. He said to hell with it and he had her against her wall in a second. She looked outraged for a second and his rose colored eyes were straining.

“I did not misread you!” He accused you.

“I can appear overly enthusiastic now could I?” Nanami demanded.

“You went back to avoid war did you not?” Toivo asked her.

“Pretty much. Sex is good too if you must know the truth but you know; I do not get too much out of it except a grace and your majesty. Whatever.” The now Alv succubus stated.

Toivo said to hell with it like she had and his kiss seared her. She had no worries as Maec was busy pampering her mother at the moment and she allowed him to kiss her wildly. The chemistry was definitely there but he hated that she had done such things and still was unhappy.

“That is what happens when you get hexed and paid attention to by Sanra crazy ass. Life is just peachy keen. Just tell me what you want; okay?” She demanded from him.

“I have no idea. I have no idea what I should like anymore! I had hoped to court you properly or something but you did these things.” He looked away and she slipped away from and just glared.

“Then do me a favor and stay the hell away from me and mine; okay with you? Judge me to be something wretched for trying to make a shitty situation better.” Nanami said in a scathing tone.

Toivo looked upset and he allowed himself to phase out. She fell to her sofa and she was entirely sick of wraiths in all truth. She was going to go back to work on her painting when she felt the aura of Alum tr’Awnhi. He was wearing plain canvas sneakers, slim cut jeans in a medium wash and a tee shirt under a long sleeve small plaid in muted greys and black.

“You know you dress pretty boring for the modern era.” She commented as she took in his appearance.

Alum’s jaws dropped and he was here that they work through this issue and now she was insulting his taste in clothing.

“So you dress a Shouten in the modern age better?” He retorted with irritation.

“I have half Shouten kids wraith; my Shouten look good.” She snorted at him.

“Why is my clothing boring? It is casual, functional, and not going out of style any time soon.” He rolled his eyes.

“You’re a blow hard you know. Mister, I do not trust anyone and ends up having raunchy escapades in and out of Hueco Mundo.” Nanami rolled her eyes at him.

“Realize your own statement Nanami and I am done trying to supplicate you! This is one area where I will say MEN are easier to deal with than women. We men tend to say what is on our minds instead of jerk others around!” Alum said glaring at her.

“I jerk you around? Again, you have your escapades and balk when I share a profound moment with you. You do not want to be close to anyone. If you are not close; then you do not have to open up about your hang ups and your fucking delightful family!” She snarled at him.

“Excuse you? Hang ups? What hang ups do I supposedly have Doctor Yamasaki?” He demanded from her.

She was being an idiot but here was a gentle Shouten like Jao had been but he was tr’Awnhi and had that wild ass streak in him. Nanami had figured out really fast that she had it bad for bad boys too; Alum was a discreet bad boy; he also killed evil humans sometimes with Admal. She had gotten a crash course on all things Alum and she had even found Stofan Sahen to gather info. To say she had become obsessed was an understatement. Alum found himself phased and a soft bed underneath them and she was jerking off her tee-shirt and undid the front clasp of her bra. Nanami had him pinned by sitting on his lap and Alum’s face was full of her lush breasts suddenly. His brain bailed on him and he stared.

“Stofan swears you were only to men and that my Haha corrupted you.” She smirked as he stared at her breasts.

“Huh? You talked to that idiot?” He asked as he unconsciously licked his lips.

“Yea. I needed to try to figure you out. You want to. You know you do.” Nanami teased him brushing her nipples along his chin and cheek.

He could always smell blood but her other natural aromas also were a heavenly turn on and he groaned hard. He barely turned his head and suckled a dark mauve tip into his sweltering mouth and she mewled for him.

“Alum!” She whispered very softly.

The Shouten tr’Awnhi doctor was so wrapped up in her feel against him and the texture of her tip and areola in his voracious attention at it. The now Alv-succubus was sighing out for him and him nearly losing his crap to the sudden spike of absolute delicious desire. He phased his own clothes and he phased her black thong panties and short grey sweatshirt material jogging shorts. Alum undid her wavy hair so it fell down her back and the tr’Awnhi doctor gulped. Her face held her appetites but Alum made a decision; he allowed himself to slowly phase out and he pulled her with him. Nanami was stunned stupid and he mentally heard the cries of absolute delight and need as their ether spirits twisted and combined. It was a conscious effort not to meld with her but how she had learned to manipulate the ether form was beyond him. She was causing riotous things to course through his spirit self and time became a meaningless thing in this incarnation of a wraith. Alum suspected; being a doctor and formerly a healer as he was called, that her empathy and telepathy upped her ability to sear a Shouten’s ether form. He could take no more and they slowly became physical and for a moment they lay there unmoving.

“Alum?”

“Yes Nanami?” He whispered.

“Thank you. I mean that. Thank you. So beautiful. You are so fucking beautiful.” Nanami whimpered out.

The delayed reaction hit them both at the same time and Alum began to tremble along his limbs harshly as well as her. He was very quickly becoming addicted to the Shouten’s natural way of love making and his lover slid down his manhood in those moments; his reality became bent. It was as if he was on some drug giving him the absolute best high. The spikes in pleasure were just almost too much.

“Ancients! I am scared to love Nanami. When I loved young; it was ripped away from me. Fuck!” Alum cried out as she undulated her hips to perfection.

“I guess I do not care anymore Alum.” She lied as her now green eyes were shut so he could not see truth.

“Not true. You care. Why talk and try to learn; oh my gods! Harder!” He growled at her as he spoke brokenly.

“You want harder Alum? Take it!” She hissed at him.

Her tunnel was tightening on his cock and his mind was becoming primitive. Alum needed blood and he did not ask. He sank his fangs gently into her wrist and Nanami watched as he did so; the way he drank was so freakishly sexy, it was driving her mad. Alum drank enough and moved her under him and slid back within her. The head of his elegant member bumped her cervix and Nanami wordlessly gasped. The wraith doctor was mentally trying to tell himself he needed to be careful but the haze of everything was ruining brain function and the things she saw and the things she showed him; she wanted this and he would be a liar if he said he did not. Alum did not realize he had such in him and the strength and speed of the coupling was hard. It was bruising Nanami where he held her hip but she was wild. Alum was kissing her now and she was tearing up his tongue to get blood. She did not need it now but she wanted it. She could feel her end and it was going to obliterate her. Her Shouten lover took her blood again to stay on this plane as his pace was unbelievable. Her body snapped as soon as he touched her node of nerves and Alum shouted out as his shaft was gripped by the tight and massaging core of Nanami. He in turn flooded her with his end and she arched her entire body towards him to receive it and she was gasping/crying and he saw the bloody tears. Alum was stunned to realize his own face had a couple as well. He fell against her and she wrapped her legs and arms around him.

“Doomed.” He whispered.

“Doomed for what?” Nanami asked.

“You already know.” Alum barely said.

“Actually, I do not.” She demanded quietly too.

Alum disengaged himself from her limbs and she looked hurt at first until he slowly pulled her into their ether forms again. He was telling her; he loved her and he would not stay away. Maec was more than fine with him as a lover and so he would love her with his heart and soul. Nanami was floored more than words could say.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------  
He did not say it and just by doing; Nanami was beyond shocked and beyond stupefied. She had his memories of when he was younger and yes; he had been into men, and he still found some attractive but she was the person he was interested in being intimate with. The relationship was easy and Alum would just phase in and he would feed Roku a bottle of her milk as she would finish up paperwork or exercise. Maec was busy in the past with her mother and Nanami loved this. She was staring at the tr’Awnhi doctor as he fed her son and he looked up.

“Do I need a bath or something?” He asked with a soft smile.

“Just thinking how the interior matches the exterior.” Nanami muttered.

Alum actually blushed and they would freely engage in the physical as well as the spiritual now. The tr’Awnhi’s doctor found out that he had begun to crave the act with her. Stofan had found her at Astana once; the few times she showed her face and demanded to know why she wanted to know about his time with the former healer; she had blatantly told him that Alum was a lover. That made Stofan turn green, she was actually surprised that he was so exclusively into one sex but had shrugged it off.

“So I have three surgeries back to back tomorrow.” She sighed looking over her schedule.

“If you should like; I will take care of Roku, and I will have your other children brought back from the Jings.” He inquired.

“You would do that?” Nanami asked surprised.

“Well yes.” He smiled.

“Selene and Adellum are in the past with Maec until the end of the week. I really hate this marriage. I really wish I did not have to be in it.” His lover sighed.

“Honestly Nanami for Selene and Adellum; they are royalty of the empire and you are too now. It gives you power whether you know it or not. You can view it positively or negatively. Our society more than one spouse by the royals is common.” Alum shrugged.

“How did you learn to be so positive?” She asked him sitting next to him.

“When I was very young; Ganek was obviously still alive. I feared every day for my life. I was certain I would die. We now know he was very much like me and Admal but he loved to dominate men for some nefarious reason; torturing women, he got kicks out of that. Bilae’s twisted part had not been woken up yet I guess when Maec was conceived? He was just bat shit possessive.” The Shouten doctor said in disgust.

“Let me guess; before Sanra got Maec completely bat shit nuts, he would give you pep talks?” She smiled softly.

“Yes. Something like that.” He grinned.

“I was doing some reading on Shouten’s ancient ancient history. They call Hueco Mundo something else and there was supposedly another breed of something; not Hollows but translated to Shadow Hounds?” She asked him as she began to rub his shoulders.

The healer’s eyes shut and he had no idea of what she talked about and he mentally let her know and he said talk to Soren. She laughed as he mentally and physically groaned at the pleasure from the tension leaving his body. He was so relaxed that he felt something. He frowned and he moved and pulled up Nanami’s scrub top.

“What’s up?” Nanami asked him.

“Thought I felt something.” Alum whispered.

“Alum, I take birth control.” She smiled.

“You do?” He asked surprised.

“Well yea.” She nodded.

“Oh.” He muttered feeling stupid but he felt the flutter again.


Alum pressed his hand and he had to sit there for over five minutes before the fetus would corporealize and then phase out. His hand was shaking and Nanami was beyond shocked into speechless.

“Alum, I swear to you! I take birth control injections every day!” She said stunned.

“It seems prudent that you should stop lest you harm the infant.” Alum said meeting her eyes.

“Wait a minute; Maec and I have not been together as you know.” Nanami said bluntly.

“Yes Nanami. I know I have fathered this infant; rather fetus but I view them as infants already. Please stop taking the birth control. I must say; I never thought about being a father but the prospect now faced is pleasing me more than I ever knew. I do believe it is because you are its mother.” He genuinely smiled.

“You want the baby?” His lover asked him stupidly.

“Well yes. Do you not?” He asked.

“Hell yes I want my baby!” She snapped.

“Then it is settled. I have a long day tomorrow love; the children are fabulous but children demand attention at full attention and you have three surgeries and newly pregnant. I shall give you some treatments in the morning to fortify you.” He said non-chalantly.

“Alum do not jerk me around! Do not say you want this baby just because!” Nanami said in disbelief.

“Oh for the love of the ancients Nanami! I have always been a careful man as you know. I always was careful of the few times I engaged Isha but do I shun the idea of my child with you? HELL NO. Why? I love you. Is that so terrible?” He demanded of her.

“Do not say it unless you mean it.” She commanded.

“I have only said it once and it was to that idiot. I did love him at one time; I however grew as a person and he stayed stuck in his own self-involved needs. Personally, I am actually quite excited the idea to see what you and I will produce, eh? I do believe our baby will be stunning!” Alum said actually excited.

Bloody tears fell down her face and he stared at her concerned. He wiped away the tears with a hankie.

“Look you tr’Awnhi men are the absolute best in bed but the worst when it comes to love, okay? You say it but then you balk when something small hits your pride. So do not say it if you cannot truly, one hundred fifty percent mean it and not break my fucking heart into a million pieces.” Nanami said as the tears fell down her face.

“The statement to my clan is both an insult and praise; yes, I suppose we are good in the bedroom due to the fact we lose inhibitions unlike most Jings! I actually understand why you say this and where you are coming from, okay? You just be pregnant and let me play the part of the worrisome wraith father. What is that corporeal saying; oh right, actions speak louder than words!” He said glaring directly into her eyes.

They both had their reasons for their words and she nodded. He gently pulled her into lap after laying Roku; who he already adored she could see, he constantly held him and fussed over him. Alum’s hands were on her stomach and he was feeling the tiny fetus phase and that feeling he had felt in so many others; it was his. This was his seed that was growing and it was actually thrilling to  him and he had no idea Nanami could feel his emotions; she could feel his budding adoration of this unknown child and his adoration of her for giving him this child; she could also feel his love of her, and yes, it was love. She could not call it anything else because Alum had not given himself in soul to anyone else. Tears covered her face and Maec had not even given himself willingly. Alum did it freely and Maec had done to trap her. Nanami turned in his arms and her lips found his. The passionate exercise with her tongue and wicked flesh made him tremble and yes, she took him in soul again. He was a junkie he realized but he could not care and why should he? He loved her and she loved him; that was all that mattered.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------    
Nanami found Hibari in the hospital and she stared at her sister’s chart. Hibari was so pregnant with a fae ookami being. Her mouth dropped open and she herself it seemed could not stay away from Shouten; tr’Awnhi to be exact. She had asked Soren to stop by the hospital and she was going to stop by Hibari’s room first and she felt an aura; she turned and saw Stofan Sahen.

“You ask questions about him and what not. You know him don’t you!” The blond Sahen accused.

“Actually, I do. You do know I am married to Maec. I am his second wife and Alum is my brother in law. We work together here and I was super curious is all.” She said.

She had already masked her condition but it seemed Stofan was agitated and she could see signs of an unstable individual.

“Maec’s queen corrupted him. He was perfect the way he was and she had to get her hooks into him!” He growled.

“From what I understand it is common for the tr’Awnhi to go both ways.” Nanami shrugged.

“Why are you so interested in him and his past little girl?” The elder Sahen demanded.

“Honestly? I thought I would put the moves on him but he rejected me.” She lied.

“Good!” Stofan laughed.

“Look. I really did not mean to bring up a sore subject with you and he rebuffed me. He puts like a shit ton of energy into work. Anyway, I am sorry I bothered you sir.” She said bowing very respectfully.

“Maec’s second bitch huh? Are you not the same strumpet who hurt my nephew some time back?” He demanded from her.

“Taev Sahen? I made it right! He was fostered by the tr’Awnhi for some time to marry one of Ragnoss’s nieces he said. That was when Ragnoss was still sort of there and king. He kidnapped me and I was almost raped by the bastard. I escaped and threw Taev by accident with my mind. We are a very strong family with psi abilities. I repaired the damage myself. He was as high as fucking kite and never once did I take advantage of him!” Nanami defended herself.

Stofan stared at her and he glared. He phased out and she made a guttural snarl at his assumptions. She did not know his payback was going to be Taev. His nephew never did marry the tr’Awnhi he was supposed to. Oh no he did not in fact his nephew had a major thing for one Yamasaki Nanami and he let it be loudly known in his family. Stofan knew Alum, if he had not succumbed to the succubus than he would soon. He would tell Taev exactly where to find the woman he had been dreaming about all these years.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------   
Hiba ri was delighted to see Nanami and her younger sister sat down. She took her hand and asked her how she felt and they were talking a mile a minute. Soren tracked her down and his timing was bad. She sighed and she wanted to know more about this Ismael Gordir. She had a full DNA work up to look at thanks to her father and Soren was walking with her to the OR.

“Shadow Hounds…what are they?” Nanami asked her brother in law.

“Oh! Those are mythical beasts to us Shouten.” Soren replied.

“Okay. The description read like a cross between a werewolf and a Cerebus.” She shuddered.

“That would actually be a pretty good description Nanami. I have no way of knowing if they were real or not but our ancestors seem to think they were VERY real. They wrote extensive myths on them.” He said interested.

“Well we have these fenrir in Leth`Evana and the planes mirror each other. Our plane has wolves AND inu. So why wouldn’t Hueco Mundo have these Shadow Hounds? If they exist where would they be?” She asked in thought.

“They only vast unexplored part of Hueco Mundo that is endless is the American parts. Is that not where the fenrir is from in Leth`Evana?” Soren reasoned.

“Actually hai. This is a little scary. A Shouten werewolf?” She shuddered.

“They did not have ALL Shouten powers Nanami. Just a few.” He replied in thought.

“I am just thinking that since Bilae is going to figure out that Ismael and Hibari have made friends; he is going to go stir up trouble somewhere else. We need to think ahead.” Nanami answered.

“We can send some scouts of highly trained units. You are grandfather’s wife; you can order it you know.” He pointed out.

“I can?” She asked surprised.

“Yes, why not?” He shrugged.

“Well okay! I shall then. I will go to Astana tonight and confer with Admal. Okay this is cool.” She smiled.

“Alright sister. Let me know if you need my help.” He smiled and bowed.

Nanami bowed as well and she was fixing to slip into surgery and she saw an ekimmu she had never seen before. He gave her a nasty smile and he was gone. Her eyes widened and it hit her; the bastard had been spying right on them, and she had never sensed it. This asshole had wanted to be seen by her right then. She went to a phone and postponed the surgery for half an hour; she then dialed her Chichi Naraku.

“Hai Chichi N? Hai it is Nanami. I just saw an ekimmu and I am certain he works for Bilae. I was talking about some Shouten myths in Hueco Mundo about beasts called Shadow Hounds. Hai sir. Hai, if we are going to beat Bilae to the punch; then we need to send some people in now! Okay. Bye.” She spoke rapidly.

Nanami sat back and she prayed she was right and many times myth was actually the truth of ancient youkai stories to cover up history. She was hoping that since this agent of Bilae had heard her; she was hoping her Chichi Naraku could get a team of ekimmu and Shouten there first and see if they were in fact myth or real. If they were real; see if they could be persuaded to their side. She hoped they could because the Shouten myths had these beasts dragging Shouten and infants out of their beds and eating them alive.