Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Shadow Hounds Hunting ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.





Shadow Hounds Hunting





A/n:  The queen seeks out her mortal friends within her age to conceal but is found by the newest additions to the list of enemy. More than one life is lost and rampages are gone on as information is sought on this new danger and lost minds as well as lives.  Thank you for reading!






Asuna seriously felt like she was playing twiddle her thumbs and this was making her nuts. She had to get out of this blasted castle and she motioned Pryderi to follow her and he walked beside her as she made it to a tower. She whirled and her face looked silly.

“Get me out of here! Take me somewhere where I can breathe and not want to go to sleep and not wake up! For Kamis sake; this castle is the epitome of hell!” She growled.

Pryderi smiled and he shook his head no. She growled in fury and she actually slapped him. His queen stomped by him and he sighed. It was getting worse and her boredom was terrible. This place was boring but it was safe. Safe was what she needed and that was all there was to it. Asuna had other ideas and she intended to bust out of her middle ages posh prison. This was absolute and utter agony and the fact that it felt like her life was over did not help. She was casual and she walked by several warriors; the queen of the ekimmu was near the common warriors and they were obviously struck stupid by that idea and she had carefully worked a hole through Maec’s alchemy. She smirked and every youkai large and small had to sleep sometime!

She made it to the hole later in the night and she slipped through. She had on black hakama and haori and a hood. The queen of the Shouten, empusae, and ekimmu peoples was busting out and she wanted to yell; hell yes! Asuna ported to Japan of this era and she would be a new born pup but she was in the Southern islands as she walked along and took in deep cleansing breaths. She realized she was being horrid but she honestly had lost too much. It was just too much and this was good. Being home in olden days was good and it was nice to see Japan in the feudal era. She got on a rock overlooking the beach and watched the waves crashing in. She felt koumori and a soft smile spread on her face. She was actually grinning because she recognized this aura and she ported up into the cliffs and a beautiful koumori taiyoukai was sitting on his haunches overlooking the cliffs as his people sailed by on the winds. She was smiling as she knew this was youngish koumori lord who had saved her one time; his name was Toru.

“Hi!” She said smiling.

The poor koumori had not heard her come and he jumped up to his feet and whirled around. There stood the same female inu that he had helped some years before. It made him blush what she had done and the blush went to the white of his hair.

“I remember you!” Toru said red.

“I remember you as well. Do you remember my name?” She asked coyly.

“Lady Asuna!” He said calming down.

“Hai. I am Asuna and you are Lord Toru. You elder brother was Tsukuyomaru and father was Taigokumaru. I am thinking your name is actually Torukumaru. Am I correct?” She asked sitting.

“Hai actually.” Toru mumbled and he was blushing worse.

The inu was wearing a plain black hakama but he could swear her hair was done elaborately under hear hood and he thought he saw diamonds and onyx. She jerked the hood down and sure enough; precious stones glimmered from the braids wound around her head and a small diamond tiara as well.

“Your attire is simple yet your hair inu...it is very different for you I think.” He pointed.

“Well the West is obnoxious Toru; you know how they are.” Asuna smirked at him.

“Did you come here to visit me?” The kumori asked turning red again.

“Hai. We are acquainted are we not?” She grinned at his shyness.

“Hai but not very well.” He sat back on his haunches again.

“Where are your wings?” Asuna asked curiously.

“What an impertinent question!” He finally busted out and he stood his full height and he was totally mortified.

“Why do you keep turning red? I mean, I do not mind. I find it charming but it is not like I have not had your blood or seen your half unclothed for that matter…” She was speaking.

“Inu! Please!” Toru sputtered ready to die of embarrassment.

“Hai? Please what?” Asuna asked and she was suddenly scenting him along his neck.

“I am not food. I thought we established that last time we met. We do not feed from sentient creatures and oh my god you smell amazing.” He groaned softly.

“Do I? So do you!” She smiled at him.

The female inu slashed her wrist and he was truly horrified and his eyes seemed to get darker violet and he groaned. She was going to see if he could deny himself her blood. Toru looked away but his nostrils flared and he was breathing in and out fast.

“Why are you being cruel?” Toru demanded.

“I am? You can have some if you want. I really do not mind.” She whispered and it sent a chill down his spine.

Toru groaned and he dove for her wrist. He lifted it and licked at her blood. It was so sweet. It was sweeter than normal and he actually grunted as he wrapped his lips around the wound to suck on it. She shut her eyes and he knew she had blood drinker in her but this was so incredibly intimate as he sucked on the wound. Asuna began to breathe harder and he was being so gentle.

“Oh my Kamis Toru. Do not be so gentle man. Bite down and take my blood!” She whined.

He was startled and lifted his mouth and her eyes had bled green. He was totally shocked and she wanted him to drink and he tentatively sank fangs and the sound she made actually sent a shock to his middle and tingles down his spine.  The mixed inu onna was breathing in and out fast and her blood was so rich and complex and he forced himself to stop drinking.

“Why did you stop?” Asuna asked in a confused stupor.

“You kiang-shi really do drink from each other don’t you?” Toru said in a very soft voice.

“Hai. It is a trust thing but it has undertones as well.” She breathed in deep to get herself under control.

“Undertones?” He asked innocently.

“Really Toru?” She asked bluntly.

He lifted his noble chin and her mouth dropped open. She was stunned and she realized he must be awfully young and she turned her head to the side and blinked.

“How old are you?” Asuna asked softly.

“I am one hundred one. My life has been eventful inu. We are not like you inu and we do not sleep on each other in great heaps.” He said uncomfortable.

“I am more than just inu now Toru. I am actually more blood drinker than inu. There are several species of blood drinkers out in the world. I am a predator.” She spoke gently.

His blushing made more sense and she could see his mind. It was deep in the cave system of the cliffs and she ported them there and he was jarred. He could port as well but just not very well yet it seemed. She could see his mind clearly and he blankly stared at her.

“Telepathic remember?” Asuna murmured running her fingers gently over his cheek bones and lips.

“Why are you being civil? You were somewhat decent at the end but you drank me.” Toru said blushing again.

“Kamis you have no idea what you are doing to me. Have I become this so much?” She asked more to herself than him.

“What do you mean inu?” The kumori asked her.

“I defeated my grandmere who was an evil slut of supreme proportions. Even her own mother thought so; my great grandmere was in support of me, and I defeated Danika and I became queen of the empusae. It is nothing I sit upon a throne or anything; if need be, I call together the remaining empusae and they fight for me.” She shrugged.

“Impressive. I know you are a warrior. You have the ability to use the well. Empusae means what exactly?” Toru asked sitting crossed legged.

He wore a cape lined in fur for warmth she surmised and it covered his wings. He wore normal haori and hakama in navy and a colorful obi with red, navy, and yellow mixed. On his feet were normal tabi and geta. There were no airs given and he knew she had felt ill towards him last time but his white hair and violet eyes were alluring as well as his pointed ears. His skin was deeply tanned from all his time in the sun and while his hair and eyes may look like Chan; there were enough difference. He was also Japanese and innocent and for some reason she needed that right now. Toru was under her and his sense of smell was excellent and he could smell so many things that he was dizzy.

“Why are you accosting me?” He tried to sound angry.

“I am not. You tasted me. How did I taste?” She asked then ran her tongue along his neck.

“Good! Oh! You tasted succulent. Why do you taste so?” Toru stammered.

“I am with child and it shall be last pregnancy for a time. I am the empusae, Shouten, and ekimmu queen. All blood drinkers and all very powerful.” Asuna answered honestly.

“Tell me this empusae is.” He demanded.

“Succubus.” She whispered.

“Oh Kamis! Get away.” He tried to shove her away.

“I have never killed a man that way Toru. I have mates; more than one because of it. The inu in me keeps highly moral they all believe but my mother is a type of blood drinker and she is moral.” She growled softly.

“You have never killed a man this way?” He asked astonished.

“No! It is wrong and I will never do so. I however do need the act and I would be lying if I said that your feeding from me did not affect me.” The kiang-shi onna admitted.

“You offered me your blood! I never take blood of another youkai. My father would but I do not. You insisted…” Toru growled out again trying to sound angry.

Asuna ran her tongue along his jugular and she moaned gently. Toru was startled as she began to mouth his tendons and it felt good; it felt really good and things began to feel in other places as well. He squirmed as she sucked on his neck but did not bite and his eyes bled red slowly and Lord Torukumaru of the Japanese Kumori Clan could not make heads or tails of anything at that moment. He made soft cries muffled by him biting into his own arm and her eyes were green. His red met her green and he was again startled. She was panting and without preamble the onna known as Lady Asuna began undoing his obi and he was entranced by her green eyes. She could smell his release and it was driving her out of her skull. She of course had assaulted his senses and made him feel all manner of phantom touches and licks. Toru sort of came back to reality when cool air hit his now naked bottom and he was horrified.

“Lady Asuna! What are you doing?” He growled out.

“Asuna. Just call me Asuna. We are no longer strangers and I need this. I need the good.” She whispered.

“Pardon? You need what?” Toru asked confused.

The half inu onna licked up the bit of release and he was shaking a little and that wicked tongue began to lick at his maleness. The kumori lord bit his lip and this was not something he knew anything about and he was nervous and horrified at the same time.

“I told you Toru; I do not kill this way. I kill on a field of battle against my enemies. You are not my enemy. You are precious in so many ways.” Asuna groaned as she suddenly swallowed his whole phallus and he yelled out.

“Oh Kamis! We are not like this inu. Not saying you are loose but kumori pair bond. We are exclusive beings. What are you doing to me?” He groaned out in absolute bliss.

She was getting him so close to the edge and she slowly dragged her teeth so gently along his girth and his hiss made her wild with passion. Her green eyes were burning and the normally; very gentle kumori lord was overloaded with carnal need. She was on her knees and stared at him half-dressed and with an impressive hardened length.

“Why did you do this? You can smell right? You know I have no experience.” He actually whimpered.

“I am going to lie on my side; come behind me and slip into me.” Asuna told him.

She undid her silks enough to bare her breasts and her bottom and Toru’s mouth was suddenly dry. Asuna had crawled to the bed pallet and he followed her and as soon as she lay on her side; he did as she had instructed. His body shook with profound pleasures as it wracked him.

“Toru? Are you okay?” She asked through her own pleasure.

“Hai. Kamis did not know. Need to move.” He whined softly.

The kumori man did move and pleasure raced along his body and she mewled for him as thrust within her. It dumbly occurred to his brain she had seduced him and at this second; he could not care less and he had to thrust harder; that caused her to scream out in passion as she grabbed for his hand. She was getting thirsty as hell and sank fangs into his wrist and Toru was gasping as the pleasure raced along his nerves. He began to plunder her harder and harder and she made such noises at his wrist and his body surrendered and hers was greedy as she spasmed. He slowly fell away and she whined when he took his wrist with him.

“Still thirsty.” She whispered.

“Did you use me to satiate this hunger?” He asked exhausted.

“Not like you are saying; No! When I saw you again, I honest to Kamis wanted to know you. I wanted to know you last time but I was in dire straits and now I can.” Asuna said miffed.

“We are not like some of the courts here on the islands Lady Asuna; we are licentious beasts.” Toru said looking away.

“Was this so terrible for you?” She demanded.

“No! Rather it was pretty amazing but I doubt to see you again. That is what bothers me.” The young kumori man said picking himself up.

There were hot springs within the cliffs and he offered his hand to the inu princess. She now felt disgusting and he snorted and jerked her up. He lead her deeper into the cliffs and he slowly stripped out of the rest of his silks. She did the same and he saw the swell of her belly. The sight of it was something to him and he looked at her.

“You need not hide it.” He whispered.

“Okay.” She said looking down.

Toru sank into the water first and then she did. He normally had attendants but the hot water felt good and it felt good on Asuna’s back. She shut her eyes and could his heart beat from her side of the onsen.

“I was mated to Ryukotsusei and he ends up happy with the son and daughter I give him. I was mad for a ningen who later became a shinigami; we have a son and daughter; he too is happy with them. I could give you a list of men I loved and then lost because they love the children I bear them more.” She said with eyes closed.

“Why tell me?” Toru asked softly.

“Saddened I suppose? Hai, I scented you were untouched and I am a selfish, arrogant onna sometimes. I wanted your first time to be memorable and good.” Asuna said honestly.

He stared at her and she was nothing like he imagined and she was sheepish. She ended falling asleep in the warm water and he sighed. His superior hearing heard some strange noises at the cave’s entrance and he dressed with haste. Toru quickly moved and he saw several of his warriors there as well. These people had elongated pointed ears and their beauty was phenomenal. One had white hair and light brown eyes and the other had sable colored hair and topaz colored eyes and a tattoo it appeared around his left eye.

“Who are you and why are you in our home?” Toru demanded.

“We mean no disrespect but there was a woman we are searching for. I was certain I felt her aura.” The darker haired one stated.

“These cliffs and caves belong to the Kumori Clan of Nihon. Please leave.” He said neither rude or politely.

“I have to find this woman! She is the princess in my lands and my wife! I have to find her and have answers.” He said crossing arms.

“Do you know what kumori are sir?” The kumori lord asked.

“No. Not really.” The brown haired man said.

“Kumori translates to bat in many cultures. We are youkai and we transform in bats. We drink blood.” Toru snapped.

“Prince Beren please. This is folly.” The white haired man said.

“Why are you here?” They heard from deeper in the caves.

Toru wanted to curse her but she came forward in her black silks and her hair was still done up. She glared at the two elvish men and she was furious.

“Why are you?” Beren snapped.

“Because this is Japan and I know most of the youkai in the islands. Why are you looking for me Beren? I told you; I want nothing to do with you or Leth`Evana!” She growled in anger.

“Well Leth`Evana is not done with you until you give me a damn good reason as to why!” Her former fae husband snapped at her.

“Fine! You want a reason? Hunir, Don, you, and the wars with the ekimmu in which I find out that the Sáile Undine ignore one of their own; because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one! I do not operate that way but apparently your people do. Your father is also stupid and ignorant of what goes on in his own realm! Now leave!” She snarled at him.

“That name you speak is from thousands of years ago Asuna! What does that have to do with the here and now?” The fae prince asked confused.

“I am the ekimmu queen. I have no interest in fighting any war with any realm but I am absolutely certain the fae hold no ekimmu in any regard. Leave!” Asuna commanded again.

“No! This reason you speak of is trite and not good enough!” He hissed at her.

“It is when I executed several Sáile Undine myself! I told you when you came to Kenilworth; there is no full fae that is worth its salt in my book. No fae and other worlders can make it and last without the fae expecting the other worlder to act as if it is fae. Believe me; I would rather die than be a fucking elf!” She snarled with red eyes.

“You say such trash and you have born half fae children?” The prince of Leth`Evana scoffed.

“Half Beren. Half! Believe me they are better off in this world. Now you really think a marriage with me would be pleasant? I would as soon knife you before fuck you!” She said in hate.

Airis had finally seen it and it was gruesome. He actually stumbled back and Asuna stared at him in anger as well. She pathed to him, coward. She turned on her heel and walked away and Beren was sputtering in anger but Airis put his hand on his prince’s hand and nodded no.

“I have seen the reason! I know it now.” He whispered very softly.

“Really?” Beren asked stunned.

“Please leave.” Toru commanded.

Beren and Airis used the mists and they were near a veil. Airis was walking with Beren and he had no idea how to tell Beren that he himself was responsible for the marriage being destroyed.

“Tell me Airis!” His prince snapped.

“That name Hunir. I remember it from somewhere; is it not of a long dead cousin of yours?” Airis asked.

“Actually yes. He was the youngest of Don. His body was never recovered during the ekimmu wars. She said she executed Sáile Undine herself! Why would she do that?” He asked stunned.

“Because I saw a creature in her mind that is fae looking; is there a likeness of your cousin anywhere my prince?” His healer asked.

“In the library. What are you saying Airis?” He said cautiously.

“I am saying we could stop what happens. You give justice to your cousins but you stake her to the forest floor near Tanath’Sal. She carried the child of this creature. If it is your cousin Hunir; then perhaps we can stop those events from occurring then.” The healer stated.

“I did what?” He asked horrified.

“My prince now.” He whispered.

They used the mist and they were in the palace. There was only once known likeness of the former Undine prince. Airis was flipping through the ancient tomes and he came upon a painting and his hand was shaking. Simyth had taken in an interest in what was going on and Airis had told him what had happened. The Leth`Evana king foresaw the ramifications immediately and he saw the Undine boy he had not seen in millenniums.

“Is that who you saw in her mind?” Beren whispered.

“Yes, my prince. That is the man I saw. Hunir somehow survived the ekimmu wars but never returned to Leth`Evana.” Airis whispered.

“So we know my nephew is alive somehow and we know that he causes issue between Asuna and Beren. My question is; how do we stop it now before it ever happens?” Simyth asked.

“My lord I believe you need to summon the Lady Don. She has much to speak to. If Hunir was left in the other world; my question is why?” His healer asked.

“Excellent question. Get the mages Beren. My sister will be summoned and we will have answers to these awful events. We will stop this atrocity before it happens!” Simyth declared with authority.

Beren bowed low and he could not imagine him hating her for killing traitorous Undine. It must be worse but then they were going to summon Don and get the information directly from the witch.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------  
Asuna had spent a pleasant time amongst the kumori but it was not in their nature to trust easily. She sighed as she slipped back into the castle and Gwydion and Fionn were standing at the hole and the fury on their faces told them of their state of mind. They began screaming and she just walked away. She refused to hear it and Pryderi was actually amused by it if he was not so angry himself. She had put herself in extreme danger and she was not telling them where she had been. His queen sighed and she dropped her clothes in her room and he noticed she had created a barrier.

“Ask and I will tell you.” Asuna murmured.

“Where were you?” Jernigan asked.

“Southern Japan. Kumori caves actually. I happen to know them.” She shrugged.

“You were hanging out with a bunch of bat demons?” Pryderi asked surprised.

“Hai. Why not? They are sophisticated too. They are not stupid and they drink blood. Oh, Beren and Airis showed up. They found me how; I know not but I demanded they leave.” She told him honestly.

“What exactly caused you and the elf to break apart?” He asked.

“Well when you are staked to the forest with a mithril spear; marriage vows seem the farthest thing from your mind.” She shrugged.

“It must have been apart before that majesty.” Pryderi said in irritation.

“Chan was a Sáile Undine prince named Hunir. You knew that already. He was captured in a battle and Gwydion of all people turned him over to a fat bastard of an ekimmu. Well Chan was raped and bled almost dry repeatedly and he did not die. His brothers were telepathically linked to him as was Don. He called to them and begged for their help but none came. One day; a different ekimmu came for him and he realized he would either die or live. He chose to live. He ripped the ekimmu’s throat out and drank his blood. He went through the small castle and did it to every ekimmu there and cut off there dicks too. He returned to Leth`Evana but he could not hold down his regular food and Don came for him and demand he die. He refused. So he came to this realm and changed his name. He realized he needed blood as well as the sexual act to survive.” She explained.

“Please go on.” Her lover was entranced.

“I found out and I was incensed. His brothers and mother had abandoned him? Whether or not it was ekimmu or not; it was wrong! I went with him the night of the party when we had defeated Ayille and I killed five of his brothers and he killed seven. Not long after; the Sáile erupted into problems but that was not OUR problem. Hunir was the last but I carried Chan’s son. Simyth wanted Chan’s son to be the leader of the Sáile Undine but Beren got wind of it and he staked me. Now you know.” Asuna fully explained.

“As you know we ekimmu do not make changelings. It is just not done.” Pryderi said.

“Do you know why or is that just a tradition passed down?” She asked.

“It has been passed down. It is been said our changelings feel absolutely no loyalty to their maker and their powers grow with time. It also uncertain exactly what the ekimmu would get.” He shrugged.

“Well Chan was not changed by an ekimmu per say; he was so starved, he drank their blood. Which of course was a sin to a fae but if you were starving you would eat anything yourself. If you had been repeatedly violated, then you would have killed the persons responsible.” Asuna commented.

“I should like you to find out who did this to him. He may have family left your grace. Justice should be done fully. I may not like your mate; Chan, but what happened to him was unforgivable.” He said bowing.

“The ekimmu was Jodocus.” Asuna said after she thought for a few minutes.

Pryderi turned absolutely green and as if he wanted to be sick and she grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes.

“He was my maternal uncle.” The warrior said disgusted.

“Chan killed him. It has been over for a long time.” She said smoothing his hair.

“My mother was furious for a very long time. She would hunt the fae because of it. Oh ancients this is sickening.” He said looking away.

“It is over and we move on. Okay?” Asuna said softly.

Pryderi was horrified and the whole of it was disgusting to him but the ekimmu under Arianrhod had lived very differently but under Asuna; she demanded a higher morality and she demanded they work and live productively. He was happy with this era and the other one was wretched in his mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------  
Simyth had summoned Don and he had received the full story of the battles through his nephews; his sister would not appear in person, she would never do that. He was furious that she had abandoned her own child to die amongst the ekimmu and when she had referred to him as expendable; the King of Leth`Evana had lost it. His living nephews had fled and Beren was sick to his stomach as well. He watched his father actually weep for this unknown nephew and the Sáile Undine had overstepped too many bounds.

“Father?” Beren asked softly.

“We have to stop what happens between you and Asuna. I do not accept her hate of fae. As it is; I would hate us as well. Her hate is based upon Don. My sister has become evil!” Simyth said with tears in his beautiful eyes.

“Her hate is deep father. How could I do that to her? I have no clue how I could. Airis saw my half-brother named Chanak. This whole situation is disturbing.” He brooded as he sat near his father.

“We know that Chanak’s mother disturbed a great many things in the other realm; if she changed her appearance to beget my child, what else did she ruin?” His father asked.

“You think her evil spreads to us as well?” His son asked stunned.

“Yes! I want the ekimmu queen brought to us and we must discuss this witch!” He commanded.

“How do I bring her here father?” Beren asked upset.

“A lie. It is underhanded but I want you to deliver a message about Hunir. She will come for information about him.” He said lifting his chin.

“Where is my cousin now?” The fae prince asked.

“Your estranged wife knows and we are going to find out!” Simyth nodded.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------  
Beren had been let in and Asuna was absolutely ready to kill herself some elf. She changed her tune when he handed her a letter; it spoke of Simyth having recently had a family reunion and there was a missing nephew. His sister Don had admitted that he was lost in the ekimmu wars. He; Simyth realized would not remember those wars in great detail, but he wanted questions asked and perhaps the remains or anything of his nephew could please be returned. Asuna was shaking as she read the letter and she stared at Beren.

“Your father actually wrote this?” Asuna demanded.

“I do realize you are angry but I have a cousin who was murdered; you saw my reaction to my brother’s death. I assure you; family is most important. You know that!” He said softly.

“Don actually had to own up to Simyth?” She demanded.

“Yes Asuna.” Beren said rolling his eyes.

“Your cousin’s name was Hunir. He was killed by an ekimmu Jodocus.” She said lifting her chin.

“How do you know this? Do you actually remember that battle?” The fae prince asked raising a brow.

“I just know! How dare you. Don is an evil bitch. Your cousin should never have had to die. Your aunt left him as fodder.” His estranged wife growled in anger.

“Since you will not explain to me how you know; will you please come to Leth`Evana once more to speak to my father about this? He loved his sister’s sons!” Beren pleaded.

Asuna was thinking and she was filled with indecision and she sighed.

“This one time! Then I want you all to leave me alone! Do you understand?” She growled.

Beren sighed and nodded and Pryderi was wide eyed and nodded no. She rose and she was speaking with her personal body guard. He was furious that she said yes. They were speaking animatedly and she snarled but turned went to Beren.

“Once Beren. That is all. I will take us.” She said flatly.

“You can port into Leth`Evana now?” He asked shocked.

“I have for some time.” Asuna said throwing her long braid over her shoulder.

They made it outside of the barrier and she ported them directly to Tanath`Sal and she shuddered violently looking around. Beren noticed it and she lifted her chin and she followed the fae prince. They walked in Simyth’s throne room and he was dressed in formal robes and she was dress in pregnancy hanfu of white and gold. Her hair was wrapped around her crown twice and dropped in a single braid to her shoulder. Pearls were embedded in her hair and Simyth found her stunning and he indicated her to sit and she did.

“Please tell me what you know of Hunir.” He said calmly.

“I know your sister Don is a supreme bitch of epic proportions. I know she abandons children and sees them as expendable. She can allow herself to hear them being tortured by animals that Arianrhod’s court was full of. Believe me; I hold no respect for the ancient bitch! Hunir was as innocent as they came and he was a byproduct of those battles. Don and his brothers left him to rot.” She said looking down and she actually shed a tear.

“How do you know all this?” Beren asked softly.

“Hunir left a diary. We have it and I have read it. I do not allow my ekimmu to do as she did. I will execute them before they act as she did!” Asuna growled.

Simyth was actually touched and quite impressed with how she was handling the group of blood thirsty people. He took a deep breath and got his mind calm.

“The woman known as Sanra; the one who used my beloved wife’s face to beget a bastard child, you have mentioned before of the cruelties and things she has done to you and your family.” Simyth spoke.

“What about the whore? Hai! She has done things so evil it would curl your toes.” She snorted.

“Beren and I have come to a conclusion that we believe that she has been influencing this house as well. For what other reason would Beren stake you to a forest floor?” The fae king asked bluntly.

Asuna stiffened and she glared at Airis as she stood up.

“Because I realized that Chanak was not evil. I also realized he was redeemable but Beren would not listen!” She snarled.

“Listen to me Asuna; why would I not listen to you? It makes no sense! If he is my brother; he needs to be home! You said he redeemed himself; how?” The fae prince asked.

“He had fed me ambrosia remember. He fed it to me not knowing I carried a half fae babe. He took Amras and restored him. I bit him pretty badly as pay back to make his life miserable and it the unintended effect. You lose your fucking mind and you try to kill him.” Asuna breathed remembering the drama and looking away.

“We shared in passion with Nwyvre. Do you remember? That was me. I can handle you as you are; I just need time with you as you need time with your other mates.” He said softly.

“No! No! If you tell me Sanra set me this way; I will lose my fucking mind! No!” She said shaking her head violently.

“I am telling you that I have loved you since the day you cried for my brother. What is here that she wants?” Beren asked with tenderness.

“An intact circle that I asked you about. Oh my Kamis. No! No. I cannot believe this. This is too much. No!” She began screaming and hitting a wall.

Her anguish and the reality that Sanra must have set something up was all too real a possibility and she gasped. She held her stomach and she walked forward a couple of steps.

“Princesss! You are bleeding! Calm yourself!” Airis cried.

“No. I cannot lose my babes. I cannot. Her! I have to kill her!” She screamed.

Asuna sank to her knees and her belly was feeling horrendous pain and Beren’s madness had made sense they thought. She shook her head and she coughed up crap because the violence of her weeping. Beren kneeled near her and her forehead feel to his shoulder and she cried.

“I need Nobu. I cannot lose my babes. Please take me back to the castle. We will talk.” She said through her anguish.

He nodded and he picked her up. He used the myths and Airis saw the blood on the floor. It was not in great amounts and that was good but she was so emotionally upset and that was never good. Simyth looked concerned and Airis bowed.

“I will check on her later tonight my king.” He whispered softly.

“Alright. I am curious though about this diary of Hunir. I should like to have it back. How do I punish my sister?” Simyth looked furious.

“I wish I could help my king; Don is water and water is Don. I have no idea.” The fae healer frowned.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------   
No bu had arrived and she was in her bed. Gwydion was pacing and he had a tendency to say horrible things so he was not allowed to say a word. Her kumo mate and doctor nodded and said she was fine but she needed bed rest. She was staring at a wall and all that she thought she knew was not necessarily true and she shut her eyes.

“Call Chan to me.” She whispered softly.

“Of course my love. The babes are going to be fine. What has you so upset?” Nobu asked brushing silver hair off of her face.

“I think she set up the Elensar family for intrigue and ultimately betrayals. She used me to fuck up their traditions and more. Good Kamis this is wrong!” Asuna cried out.

“Honey; I understand but you being upset like this is not good for the little ones. Okay?” Her kumo mate said squeezing her hands.

It was Kameron who eventually brought Chan and to see her abed was not what he expected and he sat down in a chair near her head.

“Asuna? What is going on? Kameron said it had something to do with Leth`Evana. Do you wish me to teach them a lesson?” He asked pressed his clawed hand to her cheek.

“No. I lied how I knew about Hunir. Simyth of this era did a census of his family and you were not there.” She said softly.

“He did what?” Chan was shocked.

“Your brothers obviously stood in for your mother and she had to explain your missing. Simyth is furious. He and Beren also think Sanra has been messing with their family because there is something in Leth`Evana she wants. We know she NEEDS an intact circle.” His mate surmised.

“Do not tell me you are actually thinking of returning to that bastard who staked you to the forest near his own palace!” He said standing and his eyes were violet.

“Chan hear me out!” She wept.

“I am listening but whether or not this Sanra did it; it does not excuse what Beren did. He can never be forgiven and I most certainly shall not do so!” The incubus lord growled coldly.

“If he was hexed or something was set into motion than he is innocent Chan! He is innocent if SHE was involved. You know that woman is capable of horrendous evil.” Asuna cried softly.

Chan was up and paced like a caged wild animal and she shut her eyes.

“You do not care if she was involved or not. You hate all fae and so it extends to the Foraoise as well as the Undine.” She whispered.

“Why should I care one whit for an elvish being my darling one? Tell me! Tell me!” He snarled at her.

Pryderi stepped in and Chan looked at him with a look so cold that it spoke volumes of retribution.

“Please do not upset her further Lord Chan.” Jernigan said trying to be respectful.

“No threats this time ekimmu? No, you are a forbidden one. You were anxious to remove me last time.” Chan taunted.

Chan moved with swiftness that was not natural and he had Pryderi against the wall. His fangs were prominent and he laughed.

“I still have all my Undine abilities too; funny how that worked. I get you are a new plaything and get to live you shall.” He said dropping him.

Pryderi had gauged the creature’s strength at unreal and Asuna was horrendously upset as she made herself sit up.

“Your hatred of your home plane is skewing reality.” She said softly.

“What is reality beloved?” He asked in a dangerous tone.

“I believe Beren innocent.” Asuna said exasperated.

“Right and I am a Keebler elf.” He smarted off.

“Chan! What are you doing?” She called after him.

He ignored her and his long white hair trailed after him. He was dressed in a white male hanfu and it made him look Undine. It was a coincidence but he found the veil near the castle and stepped through. He wanted to puke at being here but he moved forward quickly. He felt a large body of water and he rolled his eyes. He turned and from it stepped a humanoid shape of his mother.

-Why are you here and why is my brother asking questions of you? - She demanded in thought.

“I really have no idea bitch and I frankly could care less if your ass gets fried from the king of fae! Hateful cunt!” He snarled at her.

-I could not make you understand that our wars and battles were holy and just. Your death, you would have been seen as a martyr. - She scoffed at her former youngest.

“Oh shut up you ancient has been! No one cares anymore! You are legend and no one gives a shit for your legend. Do you not get it? I survived and you had your so called children as ready and willing martyrs. Well this one did not and I created and carved out my own life.” He hissed at her.

-You became an unnatural being who uses sexual encounters and blood to survive. How is that living Hunir? - His former mother demanded.

“One sex is wonderful. No idea how you managed to do so in that form but oh well! Two blood is delicious! So what points did you have to make?” The incubus demanded.

Simyth had actually felt Don and he saw an Undine man speaking with her and it was incredible. The man was so incredibly disrespectful and his sister; well she was furious.

-You would have been reborn! Instead you turned into something akin to the ekimmu! They hunt our kind without mercy or care! - Don screamed in his head.

“Really whore? I seriously wonder now who started the wars! Knowing you as I do; I bet it was you. The ekimmu figured out the elves tasted good and started taking us to feed. Of course the fae would defend themselves. You are beyond demented and just a plain sick fuck. The ekimmu will never prey upon the fae again. If the ekimmu have their way; Leth`Evana will be closed off to that plane. Again, a long past has been.” He said crossing his arms and his eyes glowed purple.

Simyth stepped out and Don was fixing to dissolve but the fae king held her in place. He was angry and he wanted answers.

“Why did you leave your youngest son to be tortured?” Simyth demanded.

-Because there were more important matters at hand. Arianrhod and her forces were encroaching more of our territory. - Don snorted.

“He was your son Don. How could you leave a son you bore alone and to those monsters?” Her forest elf brother demanded.

-Sacrifices had to be made Simyth. You are one who has no idea how to do so. It will prove your undoing. - She scoffed in his mind.

“Who are you sir?” The fae king asked the white haired man.

“Chan Shui Tsao. Lady Asuna is a particular friend of mine and I particularly do not like you fae.” He said narrowing his eyes.

Don still could not move and he looked at the seemingly young man but he knew this creature was not.

“You spoke to my sister as if you knew her. I will ask again; who are you?” Simyth demanded.

“I told you who I am. Who I was; well I was a young fae man named Hunir. I was captured in a battle and given over to a fat dicked bastard who defiled me over and over. Him and his clan drained me; over and over. One day sensing I would not live; I ripped the throat out of my jailer and drank. Not eating for weeks will make you take anything! I survived King Simyth and I returned to Leth`Evana where this cunt demanded I rejoin the sea. I took exception to it and I live my life in the other world. I enjoy my life; I assure you!” He sneered.

“Don! You have so much to answer for! How could you forsake your own child to beasts to suffer so?” His uncle demanded.

-Ruling takes away your ability to grieve Simyth. You are foolish if grief seeps into your actions. - The water “goddess” snorted in thought.

“She doesn’t care elf. She has never cared. Even when I was but a boy; it was to train to kill ekimmu. I fondly remember coming to Tanath`Sal and the actual pain and disappointment I felt at having to leave. Oh well. Childish things are better left in the past.” Chan smirked.

“You are my nephew.” The fae king said in wonder.

“I was your nephew. I was changed that day fae. I am an other worlder now and I must say how much I love it!” The incubus stated.

-There is no reasoning with a monster Simyth. - Don thought and Simyth did not have such a tight hold on her and she disappeared into the water.

“Seriously, how were you going to punish Don for anything? What a joke! You fae men need to stay away from Asuna. I care not whether the witch Sanra has gotten to the Elensar house or not! She does not need the elves clouding her mind when she needs to focus on her life in our realm!” Chan growled.

“You say this to me and you are family?” The elvish king demanded.

“I am just like her. She is empusae; she is a succubus and I am an incubus. I daresay I am one of the oldest, if not the oldest one around. She has delivered me a son and a daughter. There is no room in her life for Leth`Evana! She now actually rules the ekimmu and is queen to the Shouten people which she does well. So scurry on and do elvish things and leave this extraordinary woman alone. Tell Beren to watch someone else cry over someone else.” He said in a nasty tone.

“Beren loves her and has children with her!” Simyth snapped.

“Oh you fool. You think she has not her children? Whatever. Goodbye and you have been warned. I really do not care about elves or Leth`Evana. An elf is another source of blood to me.” He shrugged in nonchalance.

Simyth watched the being disappear with incredible speed and whoever this man had been before; his change had turned him into a vicious, cold, and cruel bastard. Hunir was dead he realized and they had to deal with this other personality; Chan Tsao, and he would keep Beren away from Asuna at all costs it seemed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------   
She was staring at a royal invitation to the coronation of King Henry VIII. It seemed like a very bad idea but Asuna was truly dying for something entertaining and not emotionally traumatic. The fact was; she did not love Beren anymore, and that fact alone would hurt him. She just did not want to deal with elvish politics at all and she kept telling them over and over. They seemed just as stubborn as; well inu to be honest. She choosing her clothing carefully and her lady in waiting was the only one who knew she planned to go. Gwydion came in and he was tapping his foot in a very childish like manner.

“Neve.” She said as she brushed out her hair.

“What?” He asked in irritation.

“Neve. It means snow. I thought it would be a pretty name for our daughter.” Asuna smiled in the mirror at him.

“It is a beautiful name! You are still in trouble!” The golden haired ekimmu said coming to sit next to her.

“Why am I in trouble?” His mate demanded.

“You sneak out to go to Japan. Then you go to Leth`Evana. Bilae is…” He was ranting.

“No longer in this era. There is something in Hueco Mundo that has caught his interest and little Nanami is the one who figured it out.” She handed him the report.

Gwydion scanned the report from Naraku and he was still miffed. He stood up and glared at her and stomped away. She sighed and stared at the ekimmuess who was her lady in waiting.

“Has he always been a child?” Asuna asked shaking her head.

“Pretty much. He has tantrums and blow ups but he is a vastly powerful ekimmu and a member of the four branches.” She shrugged.

“Ugh!” The queen made a nasty sound and she stood up.

She stormed through Kenilworth and she caught Gwydion actually propositioning a warrior and she grabbed his hand and ported them to her bedroom. She flung him on her bed and crawled up on it. He shook his head no vehemently and she sat back stunned.

“Excuse me? When do you tell me no?” His mate demanded.

“When you were bleeding only recently! Not now but hell no! You will not be coupling with anyone.” He crossed his arms and he looked defiant.

“You were going to fuck some warrior!” Asuna accused of him.

“Not full blown and only some foreplay. For heaven’s sake Asuna; YOU are the one pregnant. Not me!” He growled at her.

Her eyes narrowed and he was quickly sweating buckets and squirmed on the plush mattress. His eyes were straining to change and she was making it torture for him.

“Piuthar why do you torture me like this?” Gwydion demanded.

“Because sometimes you are a brat and I am not having it when I am pregnant with your daughter.” Asuna snapped.

“Fuck Piuthar. I need you. Please, I need you!” He whined.

“Well at least you get something correct this evening!” She tittered.

Her angel faced ekimmu mate wanted to be mad; their relationship was almost as unhealthy as he and Arianrhod’s had been. She swallowed his member and lavished attention on just the tip and he nearly passed out from the oversensitation. She lifted that beautiful face and his birth twin had truly ruined him for any other woman; or was it she had threatened to kill him or any other woman? He did not remember and he was certain Asuna would dismember him if another female touched him. She snarled and he looked panicked.

“Do not even think of another onna whilst in my bed. Hai! You are right. I will murder any female you should take. You wanted on my exclusive list Gwydion; now you are on it! Happy?” She purred as she went to nipping his cock.

“Your list is exclusive and happy to be on it yes, but your double standards are NOT charming.” He groaned.

“You want another onna Gwydion?” She asked softly digging in his slit.

“No. No Piuthar. I am ruined for any other woman and truly, only you can make me whole.” He whimpered.

She slid down his member and he looked angry and in bliss at the same time.

“What are you doing!?” He demanded.

“Giving my Bràthair what he needs.” Asuna grinned.

“Piuthar this is not what you needed. Our baby, I need you and our baby.” Gwydion whined.

“I am being gentle. Now shut up and drink. Take your Piuthar as she needs you too.” She whispered as she quickly sank fangs into his neck.

The passion was too much and he gently took but it smashed him apart like it always did. It seemed to him she was starting to get jealous if he sought a male partner outside of her now and he was pacing in his room. Fionn came in and Gwydion looked upset and the ekimmu of thunder sat down in his tunic of crème and brown. His leggings were camel colored leather and his knee boots the same color. His white hair was pulled back at the nape of his neck. Gwydion was in a white and blue long tunic with loose bottoms. His blonde hair was on the short side but a messy style. His blue eyes which mirrored his twin soul were fixed on his younger sibling.

“So you yelled at her and then went to get a piece of ass, the modern term is I believe.” The younger Hammel sighed.

“Well Fionn we all cannot be priests now can we?” Gwydion snorted at him.

“Asuna is pregnant with your daughter after which you had a temper tantrum about and you were going to just have a random encounter?” His younger sibling stated again.

“Well when you put it like that; it is sordid!” The ekimmu of ice and snow yelled.

“Well because it is sordid Gwydion. Good heavens man use your fucking brain instead of your cock for once!” The other consort snapped.

“She was bleeding Fionn! I was only going to get some relief, okay? I was not going to have a full on encounter if you must know but she was bleeding and I was concerned for her!” He snarled at his younger brother.

“You two are still so unhealthy it is ridiculous and yet you two cannot live unless the other does. Why is it this way? Not a freaking clue but you two are so damn screwed up.” Fionn snapped as he left to check on Asuna.

Gwydion actually felt bad and he was leaning against his wall. This point he would proposition Aeron Purcell if the goodie goodie nobleman was not some stuff shirt. The ekimmu prince sighed and Fionn walked back in slowly.

“She is not there.” He said angrily.

“What do you mean she is not there?” Gwydion asked jaw dropping.

“She used you Gwydion to cover up and get out. I swear she is a sly one.” Fionn snarled.

“She used sex to cover up escaping the castle!” The angel hissed in fury.

“Keep up Gwydion. Goods gods man! How did you ever stay married to Arianrhod for so long?” The warrior ekimmu demanded.

“She was not as devious then as she is now. Damn her! Damn her to Annwyn!” He cursed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
Asuna was in the abbey and it was really a grand affair. Harry looked absolutely stunning and too gorgeous but she knew to be good. She had picked a hanfu carefully that concealed her pregnancy. The hanfu outer robe was actually inside and what appeared a shift wrapped under arms and gave the illusion of just a full dress. It was Asian so no one would be the wiser. The material made of gold and silver thread embossed roses all over the gold material. She had picked this hanfu especially because of the Tudor symbol; the two roses. She still wore the ring Harry gave her but she had slipped it around so it did not get attention. Asuna did not think she should outshine Harry or Kate so her hair was unadorned except for a simple gold comb to hold part of it up. She smiled and clapped at appropriate parts and Henry Tudor did notice the foreign princess was in attendance. Why he was so touched; he did not know but he was. The coronation happened and then it was at Westminster Palace that a banquet and festivities were given. Asuna was speaking softly and quietly to noble people near her and Harry stood.

“Princess please do us the honor of sitting by us; your grace.”  Henry stated staring at her.

Henry had never seen her dress so plainly and he was certain; he was absolutely positive so it was not to outshine him or his queen this day. He was beyond touched because she was the most beautiful creature to behold. Asuna actually blushed and stood up. She came near Henry and she did the proper curtsy and the whole of the assembly made a surprised sound.

“Your majesty! I was most honored to receive an invitation to see you receive your God’s blessing to become monarch of this great land. Your grace, Henry.” She bowed her head and kissed his knuckles.

Katherine was stunned when the beautiful creature curtsied and kissed her hand as well. Kate was blushing and Asuna was seated on Harry’s right and Katherine was on his left.

“It has been some time since I saw your grace. How does she fair?” He asked her.

“I am well for now your grace. I am so sorry of your father’s death.” She said as she poured water into her wine.

“No plans to be a part of the drunken lot?” Henry joked.

“No. I am hardly ever drunk. I cannot say I have not been so but it has been some time.” Asuna said raising her glass.

The nobles were all talking of the exotic silver haired beauty but it was obvious that Henry knew who she was and she was easy with him and she also engaged Kate as well. She smiled and pretty much charmed everyone in the young court.

“Thank you for saying sorry for the prior king’s death but he is now with my beloved mother, eh? Your dress is most stunning and roses?” Henry inspected the silver embroidery.

“Is the Tudor symbol not the white and red roses?” She asked.

He blinked his gorgeous, deep blue eyes at her and his obsession with the mysterious woman was making him nuts. The portrait of the mysterious Duchess Dillingham now hung in Windsor Castle and she demurely looked at the new King Henry and bowed her head.

“I am fatigued your grace.” She said after hearing his mind.

“I shall escort you to guest apartments! You shall stay here at court; I insist.” Harry grinned.

Katherine would have been jealous had the young woman not been so attentive to her and had spoken Spanish to boot! Asuna had spoken of the New World and Kate was just overjoyed and shocked. She followed Henry and he led her to lavish guest apartments and he was being quite jolly but she knew he was shaking.

“Tonight is not your wedding night your grace. Certainly you shall be well.” She smiled knowingly.

“Pardon? Goodness, I had forgotten how blunt you were with your tongue.” He said laughing nervously.

“I have links to England your grace that go back before the Norman Invasion. I am a foreign princess surely but my family is extensive and my family tree varied.” Asuna inclined her head.

“My queen is beautiful, lovely, and she was my brother’s wife.” He muttered.

“Which you know in your heart that he never was able to consummate.” She said meeting his eyes boldly.

“By God you are ever bold.” Harry said flustered.

“What is it you wish of me your grace?” She asked cocking her head to the side.

“In private, call me Harry if you please.” He whispered.

“Shall I tell you my full title?” She smiled softly.

“Please!” Henry grinned.

“My birth name is Orlovich Asuna Yuina Zoya. We in the East put our surnames first. I am Isha tr’Awnhi in an empire based out of Central Asia; the capital is Astana. I am Queen Isha as matter of fact. My name now is Kurosaki-Jing Asuna; Queen.” She inclined her head.

“You were a queen and let me treat you as less?” he asked horrified.

“Why should I put on airs?” Asuna asked.

“You are married?” He asked horrified.

“Yes Harry. In the orient it is different for rulers you understand; I have several spouses actually. I am an heiress and ruler in my own right. I made political matches and love ones as well.” She said honestly.

“Good evening your grace!” Henry said bowing quickly.

“I told you all this so you have no illusion of me your grace. You already know I am warrior as well as a queen. I have fought beside my king many times.” She stated in a whisper inclining her head.

“You have to blind, deaf, and dumb to not know!” He sputtered.

“Know what Harry?” She demanded.

“Good God woman! I desire you above my own queen and she is beauty itself. I dream of you nightly.” Henry said almost angrily.

“If you knew; you would think and feel different. Good eve sir.” She said curtsying deeply.

“I know not your customs; what name do I call you and not be a fool?” The English demanded.

“Asuna. Just call me Asuna. No grace, your majesty, or any of it.” She sighed.

“Here we acknowledge royalty as the elevated personages they are!” He snapped.

Henry found him suddenly against a wall and she against him. She knew her eyes were straining and she kept her growls down.

“Some of the most common people I have known have been better than ten kings! Speak not ill of the common man sir for it is because of their will you rule!” Asuna snapped at him.

“Who are you?” Harry demanded.

“You cannot handle that your grace. I believe I have worn out my welcome.” She said pulling her hanfu to her.

Henry was bold; he was never a coward and he jerked the royal woman to him and dominated her in a passionate consumption and Asuna was stunned. In her mind; men of this era were older at eighteen then they were in her modern age and this young man was by no means unexperienced. His kiss seared her and she one upped him and kissed him back as she ran her hands; with her shortened claws, through his red hair and his cap fell to the floor and he actually growled. Asuna shut her eyes and she was breathing too hard by the time he had to find air. She turned away so he would not see her green eyes and she calmed her empusae beast.

“Obviously I could never be more than a dalliance; the same for either of us but I want you. I know I obsess over you. The longer I know you; I wish to know more. Tell me you will not leave England!” He whispered in a cross command and plea.

“As long as I stay safe and am able to do what it is I am to do; then I shall remain. My people are most protective of their queen. I had to escape to attend your coronation.” Asuna grinned a little.

“You had to escape? Are you prisoner?” Henry demanded.

“No, I am not a prisoner exactly but I am a powerful woman with powerful enemies.” She said staring up.

“Are there other beings? Beings that are not mortal but appear so. Are you one of these?” Harry asked bluntly.

Asuna was shocked as she stared at him. He could see surprise on her face and he was now positive that was her big secret.

“What manner of being are you? Our myths of ancient lore are not myth at all but history.” He said sitting and watching her in fascination.

“There are very few differences Harry. We live long lives if we are not killed and yes, myths are our histories. Much has been added to embellish them and quite a bit of nonsense has been circulated.” She sighed looking away.

“You are the duchess.” He whispered.

“Longshanks took an unhealthy interest in me and my peoples. He refused to back down and did the most atrocious things known to mortals and immortals alike! First and foremost; I do not look down upon mortals as many do. How can I? Mortals come from us and that would be saying; I hate my arm or leg. I might have consented to Longshanks if he had not demanded and raped me with the help of my mortal enemy.” She whispered as if in a trance.

“He did what?” The new English king roared.

“It does not matter Harry. It was an act to humiliate and prove his prowess to himself. I assure you I avenged myself. Revenge is a common theme amongst my homeland.” Asuna spoke looking down.

“Why did you allow my kiss?” He asked suddenly.

“Intelligence is very much an asset Harry. Your wordplay in the past and such has left me aching but I am also a ruler. Common sense must prevail.” She said leaning against a bedpost.

“Your kind puts common sense above the heart?” The young king asked in anger.

“In some circumstances; our cultures are similar in that we understand dynastic need and such. My father was and is a renegade. He made me his heir and he made me lethal. I too have made my own heir lethal.” Asuna spoke looking directly into his eyes.

She moved her hanfu and she allowed him to see her condition and he was surprised to be sure. He was up and against her in a moment.

“Your people are protecting you so crazily because you carry their issue.” He said in understanding.

“Something like that.” She nodded.

Henry lifted her chin and he gently nipped and nibbled at her lips. She tried desperately to suppress the growl and one thing was young King Henry did not waver in his feelings and she wanted to succumb. He pulled back and it was obvious that he did not want to.

“I imagine there is a husband who would decimate me.” He smiled.

“It is completely possible to couple whilst with child Harry. One of my long time and most treasured husbands is a doctor. He is more than skilled.” Asuna said NOT wanting to be good.

“You are some sort of being where these male creatures cannot expect you to be with them exclusively. I will solve this mystery. Good eve your grace; Asuna.” Harry said softly and he gently kissed her lips and then bowed.

Henry left and she growled out in anger at herself and the stupidity of mortals at times. She lay on the opulent bed and she was furious. Asuna felt something stir from the shadows and she was immediately on alert. She allowed her yoki dagger to appear and something jumped on her. The queen of the Shouten was staring at a canine like beast that was all black and stood on two hind legs. The fur was thick and short as the vicious snout was trying to bite into her neck. Asuna stabbed it over and over and it screamed in agony. She had to call on Konkisaiga as the beast still came at her. She could not fight this thing with so many mortals nearby and she lured it away by jumping from the window and landing on her feet. She ran as fast as she could and it followed. When she felt she was sufficiently away from the Abbey Palace; she unleashed a nami at the beast and it threw it back into a tree and the tree pierced its middle.

Asuna slowly walked forward and she was shaking as the beast appeared to be dying and when she was closer; it pounced on her and she screamed. They rolled down a small embankment and it was near the Thames. She had to let her yoki grow and her aura was lit up like a candle in green and as she was unleashing her wind yoki; the shadow beast belted her into the water. Her energies hit it and it screamed a death cry as her energies killed it. Asuna had been hit so hard that her head hit a rock and she was floating unconscious in the water.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------   
Her lady-in-waiting; Eleri Mostyn, finally had confessed she had helped the young queen escape the confinement to attend the coronation of her mortal friend. Eleri was defiant and snarled that she was loyal to her queen and NOT to them. She was an ekimmu of credible power who could produce and manipulate different acids. She was chosen as the lady-in-waiting for a reason. Pryderi was out of his mind and he sent scouts to check the mortal’s palace and she had been gone for ten hours. When one of his warriors returned dead and half eaten; Pryderi then became panicked. Fionn and Gwydion both saw the state of the man and they lifted their eyes in horror. Aeron took one look and he slipped away himself. He could not handle the queen out there and the princes staring at a body and acting stupid. Aeron rarely used his own natural abilities but seeing the mess of the warrior; it appeared he would have to.

The young appearing ekimmu man phased and he was near Westminster Abbey and there was a ruckus of missing royalty. The window of the royal woman’s bedroom had been smashed outward. He was horrified and certain that she had been attacked by a beast. Aeron tracked the signs of a small battle and he was sick too see blood and the body of the beast was half eaten away by her heated wind. It looked like a lichen and bloody tears fell down his face.

“Not quite certain what you are but my people have been subjugated by the Cherra for eons. Are you perhaps in league with them?” A fairly normal looking black haired man asked.

His hair was full brown black and fell past his shoulders. His clothing was linen spun in black under brown leather like armor and it crisscrossed over his chest and wrapped around his legs. He wore what appeared a bow on his back and arrows stuck out from a holster. His eyes were a piercing black and his face had a thin, close goatee that made him seem sinister even to the ekimmu noble.

“I am not the Cherra and I am looking for my wife and our queen.” Aeron said tightly.

Aeron’s walnut brown hair was loosely bound at the nape of his neck and his sand colored brown eyes were straining to change to green. He was wearing plane black doublet, hose, sleeves, and a coat in the monochromatic ensemble. His boots came to his thighs and the other man stared at him as if he were something to decimate.

“This woman is a daemon I am sure.” The almost black haired being stated.

“Who are you?” The ekimmu noble demanded.

“Tengiz Zurab. Who are you?” Tengiz demanded.

“Aeron Purcell. I am a noble for her majesty Queen Asuna Kurosaki. Our people are called ekimmu and have nothing to do with these Cherra.” The nobleman stated trying to be calm.

“Really? My information tells me this woman is married to a Cherra; in fact she is the queen of the Cherra!” The other being snarled.

“She is first and foremost our ruler. That marriage is secondary to her duties to our people and her life.” Aeron stated trying to calm this being.

The creature pulled a wicked looking blade that had a jagged, serrated edge on one side and the other looked sharpened to a fine cutting edge.

“The Cherra call us Shadow Hounds but we are the Kveldulf!” The raging creature spat out.

“I truly want no quarrel with you! I only wish to find my wife.” He said calmly.

“Your wife is almost assuredly dead!” Tengiz laughed cruelly.

Aeron lost his head and he knelt.  He pressed his hand to the ground and the earth shook gently at first and then it began to violently shake. The Shadow Hound stared at this creature with growing hate the ground underneath him sank in. He had to jump to higher ground but again the ground shook violently. Tengiz could not take a chance with such a dangerous enemy and he backed up and then ran incredibly fast and ended up behind Aeron. The ekimmu landed one punch to his face but Tengiz’s blade slid into his the area between his ribs. Blood erupted from the ekimmu’s mouth and the Shadow Hound spat on him as he jerked back the blade.

“Do not die too fast you blood drinking piece of shit!” The Shadow Hound snarled in his ear.

Aeron fell to his knees and he was positive he was dead. His son; he would never see his son and his people would probably destroy this incarnation of their queen. He fell face first and Tengiz walked on. He would gladly face any or all of the Cherra that Hueco Mundo would offer. This female was on his list because the current king of the Cherra was said to be very much infatuated with her; and any way to decimate the ether beings was perfection to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------  
It was Henry’s own troops who found her and she was alive how; was anybody’s guess. She was waterlogged and brought to Windsor Castle where she was in an opulent bed; she was in a fever and she was sputtering nonsense as far as the doctors were concerned. Henry was beyond horrified and he truly recognized that whatever had done this to her could very well be a danger to his kingdom. The doctors had been distraught to discover she was with child and she was watched most carefully. Kate kept vigil and so did Henry and Asuna opened fevered eyes.

“Wet. I feel wet. So thirsty.” She whispered barely hearable.

“You were found in the Thames your grace. What happened? You can speak for we are just two.” Harry said softly.

“A creature I have never seen came upon me. I had to draw it away from your mortals; I busted out my window and lured it to the river. I saw it die but it hit me so hard that I landed in the water. Harry, I feel wetness.” She said with sweaty and fevered skin.

Henry called on the doctors and maidservants and when they pulled back her covers; blood was soaking the sheets. Her own color was pale and Asuna stared down at her belly and then the sheets.

“Selwyn! No. Oh Kamis no. No. Harry no! My baby boy. No! No! Kenilworth; please send for Pryderi. Aeron? I am so sorry. So sorry!” She said sobbing and he demanded everyone out except one doctor and Kate.

“As your king and majesty; I command that what you see here, you keep to yourself and God. I will not hear this as court gossip or the offender will see the tower!” Henry growled out.

“Yes your grace!” The young made said terrified.

“Yes your majesty!” The young English doctor bowed.

“Of course your majesty! We must help this gracious lady any way we can. I will call a special mass in general terms.” Katherine said bowing her head.

“I need a page and quickly! Send word to Kenilworth Castle that their royal lady is at Windsor.” Harry took absolute control.

Asuna’s mind was in and out of the fevered fog but she knew Aeron’s son; Selwyn was gone. She felt Maarit, Lanying, and Neve’s minds but not their brother. She released a heart wrenching sob and Henry was hurting for her but they tried to clean her up and the doctor looked confused.

“Your majesty. She is losing a babe but I still feel two children in her womb. I know not how this is possible.” The English doctor stated softly.

“She is a special type of person doctor. Everything is the same except minute things. If need be, give her a draught to help her sleep.” Henry commanded.

Her fever was climbing and losing the ekimmu babe was horrendous on her body but the English doctor did as his king commanded and put her into sleep. Harry prayed that the others of her kind came soon.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------  
Pryder i, Gwydion, and Fionn stood in a royal bedroom of the mortal named Henry Tudor. Gwydion was holding her hand and his tears were flowing down his face. She was in a terrible fever and they had sent for Ichigo or Nobu.

“I must go princes. Aeron has not been seen either but we know that she is alive.” Pryderi said as he moved to leave.

“Did I give you permission?” Fionn demanded.

“Prince Fionn, I frankly do not give a damn! Do you understand me? I shall find Purcell and you two keep her alive!” Jernigan snarled.

Henry was waiting outside of her bedroom and he saw the immortal being walking away.

“What has happened? I know she is not human. No human would have survived such trauma.” Henry said bluntly.

“She is able with great care to carry more than one child. She has to be very extra careful to do so but whatever attacked her; it managed to kill her boy child.” Pryderi said uncomfortable.

“Her other babes have survived?” Harry asked softly.

“They will not if we do not get the fever controlled. We have called on her husband who is a doctor. We pray he can help.” The warrior bowed.

Henry nodded and he was keeping his courtiers away and scandal to a minimum. It was several hours later when a seemingly human man appeared and he had red hair like Henry but his eyes were warm brown. The English king was astonished because he was positive that this man was human. Ichigo had brought medicines with him and she had been attacked. She had been attacked by something vicious and brutal. He was able to finish the miscarriage and he put antibiotics on board an IV for her. Tears stung his eyes and he felt the English king behind him.

“This medicine is unknown to us. You are human!” The king said astonished.

“I know what I am your majesty. I have known Sensei since I was sixteen years old. She has given me three kids. This is going to tear her up.” Ichigo sighed heavily.

“Three children and you are human!” Henry just stated.

“Hai king dude. Look, I need to ask her questions and it is going to be in our native language. Do you mind sir waiting outside?” The shinigami man asked.

“I do not mind at all. I am sorry if I seem intrusive doctor. I mean well.” The English monarch bowed.

Ichigo nodded and Asuna was slowly roused as she felt like hell. She saw Ichigo and the bloody tears fell down her face.

“I did not choose to battle. I was going to sleep Ichigo. I swear it!” She wept.

“Sensei, Aeron Purcell is dead.” Ichigo said very gently.

Asuna sucked in her breath and she felt as though she had been stabbed. Her heart was beating too fast and she shook her head no. She kept shaking it over and over and Ichigo had to knock her out again. Her girl babes needed another month but the baby boy had been in the part of her stomach that had crashed against a huge stone. He knew her and she would spiral. She had already named her babes and this loss was just as if he had already been born. Pryderi had told him only an hour before they had found Aeron’s body not far from this very castle.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------   
Bil ae was giddy as hell and he sat on a chair in a tavern in old London and Tengiz Zurab came forward. He looked mortal enough; scary as hell, but mortal. The volcanic ekimmu called for ale and the Shadow Hound stared at the former Cherra and he had a nasty look on his face.

“Why have you contacted my people?” Tengiz demanded.

“Well I figured that since the Shouten were mortal enemies from way back; you would just love a chance to give them hell. I need them busy so I can accomplish my mission. You see my father is called the Soul King in some circles and he is going to come hunting someone down and I am going to make certain; it is not me!” Bilae grinned.

“The Cherra are the very epitome of arrogance and cruelty. It shall be a pleasure to decimate their ranks. Tell me of their current king!” The Shadow Hound demanded.

“Maec tr’Awnhi is his name and he is extremely adept and unusually powerful at the earth magics; we ekimmu just called it alchemy. He is actually my brother Math Hammel reborn but he is all Cherra in this life, I promise you and he loves to subjugate others.” The dark ekimmu grinned.

“His queen?” Tengiz growled low in his chest.

“Oh well she is a weird mix. She is the ekimmu, empusae, and Shouten queen. Her name is Asuna in this plane and goes by Isha in Hueco Mundo. Daddy this life is a bow wow and mommy dearest is a Ramanga queen.” Bilae snorted.

Tengiz had not expected to hear that the woman that he had planned on destroying had any sort of canid in her. He did not trust this bastard but information was always excellent.

“What mission do you need done immediately?” He demanded.

“I am attempting to get a fucking equation from someone’s head so the deliciously evil bitch I am working with can move forward in the stream. As it is; she is cursed from doing so. The equation is locked up in the head of the King of the Cherra and her own son. Bad is it not?” The volcanic ekimmu almost pouted.

“I will get the magic for you and I want the woman. I will take the Cherra queen and turn her into my slave.” He said growling.

“Sure whatever.” The dark ekimmu grinned.

“We Shadow Hounds are not without abilities of our own. I will fight the king and get it from him.” Tengiz smirked and he stood up.

“Why do you hate them so much?” Bilae asked curiously.

“Eons ago there was peace and prosperity between our kind and theirs. They began to take my kind as slaves to be used as beasts of burden and hunting animals; as if we were animals. We began to rebel and they tried to destroy us. We fought back until they forgot about us. I assure you we never forgot the Cherra.” He snapped his lengthy fangs.

“Oh how fun. Well I must go and prepare and you have a battle to win. I will find you soon Mister Zurab. I sincerely hope you are not a disappointment that the fenrir were. I have it in mind to punish them for their brazenness.” The dark blood drinker stated as he looked over the warped canine creature.

“Ah the fenrir. Allow us at them too. Revenge would be sweet.” He sneered.

“Excellent!” His eyes swirled orange, yellow and he phased out slowly.

His meeting with the Shadow Hounds had been quite productive and he was certain that soon; very soon that he would be able to give his gorgeous former daughter the very thing that she needed to move forward and destroy their enemies. His smiled was revolting and thoughts of taking Macha entered his brain. Bilae found himself too hard and he went to the Dover castle of Sanra. He found her pregnant and in a bitchy mood. She was no Macha; but she was deliciously evil and she was hateful. Bilae loved every bit of it and when he came; it was hard and in vast amounts. The dark ekimmu began to wonder if he had begun to fall for the witch with golden hair. What a joke that would be.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------  
Asuna was awake and still at Windsor and she was just staring out. She felt her frere haunting the shadows and pain was eating her alive. Aeron was dead and she had vomited as she just stared out into space. Pryderi came forward and he bowed before her and she barely acknowledged him.

“Sir Aeron had left to search for your majesty. He was being a just and proper husband.” Pryderi spoke softly.

“They attacked the castle too. How many are dead? What of my pups?” Asuna asked in a dead voice.

She was speaking in Gaelic and Henry saw her face devoid of color and she shut her eyes as she thanked the Kamis for her babes.

“The barriers that Math put in place around the little ones were even more powerful than the ones on the castle. They have been moved to Hertfordshire but majesty; I would say we should just return but I do not believe that is safe either. The mortal king has offered a palace near London. I am hoping you will see wisdom in taking it.” Jernigan spoke gently.

“Where are Gwydion and Fionn? Where has Aeron been buried? I wish him interred with my family in the West.” She said as fresh tears fell.

“We anticipated that wish your majesty and your death god-doctor husband took him back and had him entombed with his son.” Her lead warrior said hating himself.

“Thank you Pryderi. I know it was you who did so. So where are Gwydion and Fionn?” Asuna asked barely able to get the words out.

“Gwydion is actually hunting these creatures your grace. He has managed to bring one back frozen so that Ichigo could study it.” He stated taking her hand.

“Where is Fionn?” She demanded.

“I know not my lady.” Pryderi answered honestly.

Maec was searching for Aeron’s killer because the note had been written in Kazakh and it was personal.

“Pryderi?” His queen whispered.

“Yes Asuna?” He answered kneeling by her bed.

“Find me one. Find me one so I may kill it after I glean information. Hold the beast still as I rip its entrails and cut out its heart.” Asuna whispered in utter hate and pain.

“Your command is my wish.” He bowed his head.

“Please send Henry to me and please arrange to have our household moved.” His queen said.

Pryderi bowed deeply and he walked outside of her bedroom and King Henry was near. Pryderi looked up and down the mortal but his intelligent and capable abilities made the ekimmu warrior respect him some.

“I am Pryderi Jernigan; I am her majesty’s personal guard and head of her army. I wish to thank you mortal.” He said not looking at Harry but past him.

“I have no manner of clue of what you beings are but I respect and hold affection for your mistress.” The English king was honest.

“You wish to bed her like most men. Most men are not worthy to be within a hundred miles let alone her bed. She lost a good man in Purcell and his son. Be certain mortal that you respect my queen.” He said with his green eyes cold and dark emerald.

“Sir, if I did not respect your queen, I would not have bothered to cover up her secrets on pain of death to my own people or extend her an invitation to one of my palaces. Respect me as the king of this land!” Henry said standing up to Pryderi.

“My mistress wishes to take your offer of a residence and wishes to speak with you. Her loss is great and the loss to our people as well. Sir Aeron Purcell was beloved of both the nobles and commoners alike. He also truly loved our mistress and she wanted his son desperately.” The ekimmu warrior said stiffly.

“I shall speak directly with her sir. Our deepest sympathies to you mistress’s and your people’s loss in such a man. We swear to you that our intentions are pure in regard to your ruler.” Harry bowed.

Pryderi just grunted and he left and when out of sight he phased. Harry slipped in to see her staring out into space and he saw a man who was just absolutely beautiful. He was pale beneath a tannish cast to his skin. His eyes were actually silver in color and his hair brown-black that was long and past his shoulders. His lush mane was down and his clothing was velvet and silk in a long tunic and some manner of pants tucked into leather boots in black. The color of the tunic was a deep chocolate brown and the pants were black. There were strange symbols embroidered with black and silver thread throughout both the tunic and breeches.

“Your majesty and grace; King Henry VIII this is King Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi of the Shouten Empire in Central Asia. His capital as I told you was in Astana, Kazakhstan.” Asuna said barely above a whisper.

“Your grace!” the young king bowed before Maec.

Maec barely bowed and he could see Isha spiraling. He had felt his baby girl and Maarit was strong. She was shielding both herself and Lanying. Neve had his barrier around her and it was sheer dumb luck that the bastard monster had torn through his alchemy. Selwyn should have made it. The Shouten king was blaming himself.

“No! No! I cannot blame you. Nami was being spied upon by an agent of Bilae. That cretin knew to look for these monsters before we did but I am certain they would have never have helped us.” His Isha was straining not to get hysterical.

Maec knew Aeron Purcell had been loved by her. The relationship had still been new and it had been a valuable one as far as Naraku was concerned. The other ekimmu may have hated Purcell but he had been loved by so many and he truly only wanted the best for Isha.

“King Henry Tudor; it appears that you know at least that we are not entirely like you. I respect you greatly young man but you put yourself and your entire court in danger by helping us.” The Shouten king said staring at the human.

“I firmly believe in God. You may scoff at my religion but I know that he would approve my actions and sanction this himself. Whatever you beings are; you are not evil and I am positive that this is the Christian action.” Harry bowed his head.

Maec wanted to scoff at the religious fanaticism but the young king was so earnest. He shook his head and whoever these Shadow Hounds were; it seemed the myths of the ancient Shouten were in fact not myths at all but history forgotten. He shuddered and the beast that had killed Purcell was gunning for Maec. He could honestly care less about the ekimmu except for a couple of them but Isha had been attached to Purcell. That particular man had seemed very good and Maec felt for her and the family. The Shouten king held her hand and she had a vacant look on her face that was no good and he knew her too well. He himself had put that look on her face too many times in his madness and he shuddered.

“Can you ask no deep questions and abandon Richmond Palace to us for now? Please Henry? Please?” Asuna asked and her eyes were red when she stared at him.

Harry did not even flinch and he bowed as he left to make the arrangements. He was mystified what she could possibly need an entire palace for but then her eyes. He entered his own suites and his queen was there and he was surprised to see Kate.

“Majesty, I beg you hear me for a moment.” She said with a bowed head.

“Of course my dearest Kate! Stand my love!” Henry demanded.

Kate stood and she kissed his knuckles and looked at his handsome face. She was a very demure woman but lovely and beautiful in the same breath.

“As you know majesty; my parents gave Columbus monies to sail to find the way to India but he instead found the New World.” She said in a soft voice.

“Yes of course.” He nodded.

“Of course you know there were indigenous peoples there that many Europeans call savages si? I think this thinking is an abomination to our lord but it is our Christian duty to bring them the word. My family was approached you see; we were actually sought out by a group of these indigenous peoples. They were very different si. They appeared human mostly but they were not. My lord; they were jungle gato in another form. Their king showed my mother and I was but a girl. Isabella was not afraid and she told them to learn Spanish and to blend away. She swore she would protect their jungles and they swore they would protect our soldiers.” Katherine explained in the smallest voice.

“These beings just live within the Spanish empire and they just live. What do they say they are?” He asked fascinated.

“The only words we have for them translate to demon my husband but they are not of Satan. I am certain some are evil as there are evil among us mortals but so many are good. That woman I am certain is one like Rey Nicteha. He was good and he was kind. He also admired my Madre too much.” Kate blushed.

“Are you saying…?” Henry asked without saying.

“Isabella was the Queen of Castile as my father was the King of Aragon. My father dallied and my Madre did her duty to her marriage. Is it different for a queen consort and a ruling queen I think? Nicteha liked her a lot.” She smiled softly and curtsied to her husband.

Henry had just gotten an education and his wife was worldlier than he had thought. It was not a bad thing in the least but it did tell him that these immortals were like humans; they were good and evil. He knew Queen Asuna Kurosaki was good. He called upon his counselors to set up Richmond as soon as humanly possible. He was certain her family could handle the rest. He also decided to read the diaries of the lunatic king; Edward Longshanks. He of course found the bastard a bastard but he could attempt to glean what type of immortal she was.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------   
Richmo nd Palace had been built during Henry VII’s life and Harry had not used it often; so this was perfect and Maec set about putting in place more powerful and enhanced barriers with his nephew Chanak. Asuna had not seen her Soten mate for quite some time. The Soten king noticed her lacklusterness and he was actually and bitterly jealous but he kept it in. The barrier would actually not only repel but harm anyone who did not have special amulets to pass. Each piece was different for everyone and it was ingenious. Gwydion had raised himself in Asuna’s eyes and he was one spending a huge amount of time with her as well as Maec. Chanak pulled his uncle aside and stared him down.

“What the hell is going on? She barely speaks to me?” Chanak demanded.

“Nephew you have been gone much these many months. The ekimmu who died was important in her administration as their queen and their relationship had begun to become a very strong love match.” Maec shrugged.

“You approve?” The Soten growled low in his throat.

“I have stayed married to my queen through tough times and good because I have come to understand her and her soul Chanak. She is who she is as I am who I am. I am assuming your father is demanding much of your time.” His uncle stated bluntly.

“Actually yes. I have found that I in fact adore him. He is a tremendous man and I was denied his attentions as a child; I hate my mother for it. Simyth Elensar would have loved me sooner if he had known of me. I have taken the Elensar name as my own.” The Soten ruler admitted.

“I am truly happy for you. Perhaps you should speak to your wife and hear her heart.” The Shouten king bowed.

Chanak was wearing a sleeveless tunic that came past his knees in a ruby red and a short wool shirt in white. The tunic was belted with a heavy dark brown leather belt and his breeches were brown wool tucked into brown boots. His dark hair was pulled up in a pony tail that was high on his head. His ears were fae and sharply pointed and his rainbow eyes were prominently purple, blue at the moment. His beloved wife and former enemy was in the gardens of this magnificent English palace and she was staring out. Gwydion was on a reclining seat near her in his favored white and blue tunic and breeches combination.

“Prince Gwydion may I speak with Asuna privately?” Chanak asked civilly.

“Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of him.” Asuna stated tonelessly.

“What I have to say is between you and me. You have an independent relationship with each of us my love.” He said tightly.

“I am close beloved. Just think okay?” Gwydion whispered and he kissed her head.

A single bloody tear fell down her face and she nodded. Chanak sat down opposite of her and she would not even look at him.

“Asuna, I have been abiding my treaty in Leth`Evana. I have had to do this for Amras and us as well.” He said trying to take her hands.

“I understand. I also hear that you and Simyth are seen to be hunting together quite often and more. I am most happy you and he are so close. What can I do for you?” She asked dully.

“Quit acting as if I am some stranger! You have born me Serik and Rhoswen!” He growled.

“I realize who I have born you. Our son and daughter are quite well by the way. They have quit asking where daddy is. I have told them you are building their futures. I lost a child I had mentally connected with. I was almost far enough along to birth him; so please forgive my lack of manners; I lost Selwyn and Aeron in the same day. While a political match for the ekimmu; Aeron was someone dear to me.” She said in quiet anger and the tears poured down her face.

“You cried like that for me.” Chanak choked softly.

“I still do. I cry for all I lose. Our son and daughter are inside the palace as well as your adopted children. Beren has been around in this era and I have not even hinted they were here.” His wife said looking down.

“We of Leth`Evana have not abandoned you. We are stabilizing it. Can you understand?” He begged of her.

“See your children Chanak.” Asuna said standing and she slowly progressed towards the inside of the palace.

Chanak felt Maec and the Soten leader was feeling ripped apart. He looked over at his uncle and tears brimmed his rainbow eyes.

“She acts as if we are strangers! What the fuck?” He demanded.

“Will you take a Shouten’s advice?” Maec asked.

Chanak just stared at him and Maec shrugged at him.

“You determine how close you and she are by how often you demand to be in her life. I made the mistake of expecting her to come to me. Not anymore.” The Shouten king shook his head.

“Did I feel Shouten within her?” He demanded.

“Yes. Maarit was by accident and Haryk was born before but she had planned on him for me.” He shrugged.

“Jing must be thrilled with you.” His nephew said bitterly.

“Jing is about out of her life too. I have no regrets. My question to you is; who do you serve? Do you serve our family or your father? Good day.” Maec bowed.

Chanak was shaking and he could not just make a decision like that and he wanted to throw something. He had no idea that these months of establishing himself as the heir in Leth`Evana would put his marriage at risk. He was shaking and he just sat down in a bench in the gardens and had to think.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------   
Ichi go had just gotten done checking on Maarit, Neve, and Lanying. They were all moving and healthy and he put her on bed rest just in case. Gwydion was lying next to her with his hand on her belly and mentally brushing his baby girl’s mind. His eyes were green and his tears were falling. Asuna gently ran her fingers through his blonde hair and the fact he had gone to kill the beasts and deliver a frozen specimen meant everything; he had delivered. Fionn had moved forward to grab more powerful warriors and it had been too late. Maec slipped in and she smiled. She had been given the “royal” apartments and so the bed was huge. The Shouten king lay opposite of Gwydion and pressed his own hand where his baby girl was and Maarit’s aura flared visibly. The ekimmu prince was impressed.

“Your child is wow Math.” Gwydion smiled.

“I believe it is because her mother is the most beautiful soul in the world Gwydion. What do you think?” He asked the angel ekimmu.

“I agree. Was your physician brother able to glean anything from the frozen corpse?” The blue eyed man asked softly.

“The ghastly canid form is one form. They have a humanoid one as well. We are running DNA and more on samples. You provided us with a wealth of information Prince Gwydion. Your help has proved invaluable.” Maec praised him.

“It was the only thing I could think of that would actually help after his sacrifice.” The ekimmu prince looked away.

“Thank you Gwydion. Thank you for acknowledging him. I love you, I love you so much; my beloved Bràthair. Maec? Kiss me. Bràthair kiss me too.” Asuna asked in a soft voice as tears pricked her eyes.

Gwydion leaned her head back and licked at her lips and gently slipped his tongue in as she tangled her tongue to his. Maec smirked and while the ekimmu claimed those lips; he phased her hanfu off and she never felt it. She however did feel when he began to lash his tongue and suckle between her nether lips. Gwydion smirked against her mouth and slowly pulled back.

“What has Ichigo and Nobu said of relations?” He asked brushing her cheeks.

“I may as long as it is gentle.” She breathed in deeply.

“Excellent. Heavens Math you are devilish. Save some for me.” Gwydion grinned.

Asuna began to slip her eyes shut but she saw King Henry in the outer room and she went to say something. He slipped away quickly and she soon gave up her mind and mental pain to the pleasures these two beloved men of hers were causing. She was physically shaking harshly as Maec pulled her into their spirit forms and the aftermath hit her minutes after becoming corporeal. Gwydion entered her just as the spasms started and her mind became bent and reality was only these two.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------  
Henry was breathing harshly and he had heard of such activities but to witness it was erotic and the young king was shaking he realized. She had been arranged and she had been quite full with child; and the two men who were totally opposite in color were ravishing her simultaneously. Normally it was routine that royal women did not have relations whilst with child in fear for the child and he waited for some time and Asuna came out in a burnt orange and yellow hanfu that tied under her bust and her silver hair was fully down. The sleeves of the hanfu were unusual and instead of bell shaped; they were gathered at her wrist but they were still full and billowy. The outer robe and the inner dress dragged the floor and she had used the salve to cover her markings.

“Your majesty. I am most embarrassed for you to have witnessed that.” Asuna said blushing a little.

“Is that normal for you?” Harry asked softly.

“Should I be blunt?” She asked him and she was looking down.

“Yes.” He breathed out.

“I often times have my mates and husbands alone but sometimes it is nothing to some of them to share my bed together. You have been wondering what I am; I am lamia and in order not to kill, I have mates and spouses. I am also half inu youkai; which means I can change my form into a dog. Both of the species are extremely amorous if you will; if you understand my meaning.” She tried to explain to him without turning bright red.

“I was certain you were not evil. There are such beings as lamia then? The sight of seeing your king and the prince taking and giving you paradise was; it was beauty itself.” The English monarch actually blushed.

“Lamia normally has cycles where they readily conceive their children for about twenty to twenty five years. They go dormant for a long while and then suddenly they become able to conceive again. I was entering a dormant state and my mates and husbands have been eager to see children born. Now it does not matter because my people; the ekimmu have the medicine to stop the lamia cycles. I am like a normal woman per say.” Asuna smiled a little.

“Your body is; I mean to say that the way in which you carry the babe is…I am flustered your grace.” Harry said looking down.

“Harry please! In private call me Asuna only. You have asked I call you Harry and so I shall. You sent your troops to find me and find me you did. You cared enough to see to my safety. You saved my life; we can drown you know. I have three in my belly and I lost my son. It is easier for me to carry more than one because my body is made to do so. You have no idea how happy Maec, Gwydion, and Quilin are that their baby girls are safe and well.” She said wiping away a tear before it spilled.

“Heirs are no issue I see.” He said surprised.

“Maec I have already given a son first and his name is Maiell. We have a daughter and another son too. This will be our second daughter and fourth child in total. He is a most beloved husband.” She said lacing her fingers together.

“The angelic looking man?” Harry asked curious.

“Gwydion is one of my people. He is the reigning prince of the ekimmu people. I was their queen in a lifetime long ago. I was married to him and we were in a very passionate but unhealthy relationship. I have given him a son already named Anwell. He has been desperate for a daughter; our enemies that were his enemies back then murdered his baby that he had with my former incarnation. The baby girl’s name was Coventina. Quilin and I lost a girl when another former spouse staked me to the forest floor near his palace and I lost his daughter and the son of my dearest Chan.” She said softly.

“These enemies must have unleashed these beasts upon you!” The king stated deep in thought.

“I am positive of it. We asked for that brooch you wear on your coat so that you may enter your own palace freely. Otherwise anyone who does not have a key; so to speak, will be harmed if they try to enter this palace. I have had a small handful of extra keys made for your use but I beg you to hide them and use them most sparingly.” Asuna said shaking a little as she went to a jewelry box and pulled out a velvet pouch.

The pouch of sapphire blue held various jewels and jewelry that looked fit for royalty but it was ingenious idea. If he did not believe and Kate had not told him what she had; he would have thought them insane and monsters. As it was; he knew this woman was innocent of much and purely a mother and a lover. The idea of her being a lover made his mind wander and his skin burned bright red. He accepted the pouch and swore on his honor and life to guard it. Asuna smiled and she kissed his cheek.

His auburn hair was one length and came past his ears to where his jawbone was. He had a close cropped and extremely well groomed beard that made him appear older than eighteen and his eyes were dark piercing blue; like the color of the ocean reflecting the sky. Her own blue were paler in comparison and more crystal like in luminescence. Her silver hair while being down had deep waves from having been braided. Henry felt his cheek where she had kissed him with her full rose petal like lips; he slipped the velvet pouch in an inner pocket of his coat. Henry usually wore a cap as it was the high fashion but today he did not. His coat was crème with gold and red satin pockets. His sleeves were red and his doublet matched his coat and his hose crème. His shoes were boots in brown kidskin leather and gold buckles; around his neck hung a heavy gold chain with an intricate square link pattern. He wore gold rings on almost every finger and he threaded his fingers of his right hand in her silver hair.

“Why do I want you so badly? It is not that I wish a conquest to just bed another woman. I truly want you.” He whispered in a confession seemingly ripped from his soul.

“I know not. I have not discouraged you as I should. I know you are married and your wife is beauty itself as you said.” Asuna said looking up meeting his tortured eyes.

“God forgive me.” He groaned and his lips found hers.

Asuna did not stop him. She should have but she did not because she knew he was good and kind at this time. His madness took him later and oh he knew how to kiss. He may have been young but he was most definitely experienced. His lips opened and his tongue sought and gained entrance to tease out her tongue and taste her palate. Harry buried his hands in her unbound hair and continued to kiss her madly, deeply and lose his sense to the passion. Minutes passed and noises had been made but he could not be sure if it was her or him. He pulled away and nibbled her bottom lip with his teeth and she actually growled low in her throat. Harry stared at her now green eyes and he was not afraid at all.

“You know all of Richmond.” She said in a hoarse whisper.

“Of course.” He said softly in return.

“Imagine the most remote part. Imagine a portion difficult to find and get to.” Asuna commanded.

Harry did as he was asked and he suddenly felt himself in another portion of the palace and sick to his stomach for a moment. These were the scullery servant quarters but now they were only used by very few. The bed was not grand at all but he was suddenly aware that she was disrobing and his jaw dropped.

“Your grace! I did not mean for this.” Henry said trying to calm his overheated blood.

“You deny yourself Harry but do not deny us! You want us; you find our body even full with our pups to be alluring.” She spoke in her beast.

Henry was not certain why she spoke in the third person but she took his hand and she maneuvered it so he slipped fingers between her folds. He choked and she was weeping; she lifted his fingers to her mouth and sucked them into her mouth and licked them clean.

“I have no wish to harm your babes. It must be done carefully I am certain.” He said in a shaky voice.

“We will lie on our side and you take us from behind as you lie on your side as well. You want us Harry. We want you. So take us now.” She whispered.

The powerful young mortal groaned as she began to undress him and she carelessly threw his finery on a wooden chair. Soon his athletic physique was exposed and the ekimmu queen was salivating. She wanted and needed blood but she forced herself to wait. He gently pulled her forward again by the back of the neck and ravished her mouth and his left hand palmed and felt the weight of her left breast. He growled into her mouth and he tore his lips away. Harry guided her to sit and he was on his knees as his mouth wrapped around her full tit and she threw her head back and moaned. He was not excessively gentle nor was he brutish. He somehow knew she needed it a bit harder and when he was on his side and he slid his member inside of her; he slid deep. Her center was wet and clutching him incredibly tight. Harry could only think to use his fingers to pinch and role her tiny button of nerves and move back and forth as fluidly as possible. This wooden bed squeaked and that annoyed but he shut it out as the unreal bliss consumed both her and him. It was a luxury he was certain that could not repeat and he burned his memory with every sound, every touch, every kiss, and she cried his name. Harry was near gasping as she cried his name with such profound need and there seemed something deeper and she grabbed his hand and began to suck on his fingers.

“Ai! Ai! Arigatou. Ai. Domoarigatou. Ai. Harry hai! Hai!” Asuna whimpered out in Japanese.

He was floored and had no clue of her words but her center was clutching, massaging, and quivering around his cock as she rigidly shook harshly and words in broken English and her native tongue spilled out and his seed left him in one long hard flash of brilliant light and his groaning sound was almost as if he was in pain but it was pure potent pleasure that knocked the wind from his lungs. She quit moving and he was still jerking as small spurts left him and his eyes shut. Harry could not stay awake either and he passed out too.

Asuna woke up a short time later and the encounter had been the most intense she had ever had with Henry. She was trembling and she gently ran her hand up and down his muscular arm. He slowly opened those dark blue eyes and he groaned as he moved.

“Good God, I am sore.” Henry whispered.

“I am not but if you are sore and since you are mortal; it means this was good for you.” Asuna smiled softly.

“It was not just a good encounter Asuna. I feel…I feel as though I was making love and not having sex. I know not; I am so confused.” Harry said shaking as he stood and he had hoped to find a water pitcher.

“Corner. I can hear thoughts if I concentrate hard enough.” She sort of lied.

“I see. I am certain this will be the only time I touch you. I cherish this. I truly cherish it and I shall always remember it in my heart.” He said as he slowly dressed.

“I do not go around just fucking. Think as you will for now.” She said looking away.

Henry could not think beyond the moment and he had to return to Windsor and this had truly been the most profound encounter of his life. He was going to see if he could translate her words; his mind was closed and Asuna was astonished at his shields and frowned. He kissed her open hands and stared into her eyes.

“Allow me to call upon you regularly to make certain you are safe and well?” He asked.

“Of course silly man! You have given me use of YOUR palace. I look forward to your visits always.” Asuna smiled.

“Good morrow. I shall see you on the next day then. My lady Asuna.” Harry said kissing her open hands again and he slipped away.

Her heart was beating harshly and she was shoving down emotions and more. She stood up and made it to the portion of Richmond that was hers and she bathed. She actually fell asleep in the huge copper tub and it was Pryderi who woke her up. He had been patrolling himself and he kissed her passionately which she returned just as deeply and she went stiff in his arms.

“Majesty? What is it? What is wrong?” Pryderi panicked.

“My water broke.” Asuna said and the warrior looked terrified.

Pryderi swooped her up into his arms and he carried her to the bed and covered her lightly and he immediately sent word to get Ichigo or Nobu. Pryderi paced as he called on Maec, Prince Gwydion, and her frere; Quilin was already there having heard what transpired. The violet eyed man was fretting and he was wearing an indigo blue tunic and what appeared hose in black and black knee boots with silver buckles. The boots were blackened suede and Quilin’s sable hair was similar in cut to King Henry’s but to his chin and all one length. Her youngest frere got her in a very lightweight chemise gown and the two other men burst into the room. Gwydion was shaking and his face was already covered in bloody tears.

“It is too early. Piuthar is it too early? My love please tells me?” The ekimmu prince begged her.

“Gwydion my darling; I am in the middle of what is considered normal. Okay? Come here.” Asuna said and she could feel contractions building.

She pressed Gwydion’s hand in her lower groin and he realized Neve was going to be born first. He released a choked sound and he knelt next to her bed and he began to weep. Maec looked at Gwydion for the first time as a real man and daemon who was not a debauched son of a bitch but someone who felt and felt deeply. Nobu and Ichigo both entered the royal bedrooms and they had much medical equipment between them. Both doctors were dressed in peasant type clothing of the era but they winked at her and the fathers. Qui calmed considerably and he sat back to relax.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------  
Beren had sent fairies to spy upon his estranged wife and she was giving birth. She had also been attacked by something that was similar to the fenrir in Leth`Evana. He was struck by how the bastard Bilae had struck and it had caused her to lose a child and a political ally. What surprised both Beren and Simyth was the one known as Chanak showing up. He bowed respectfully before their shared father and he bowed before Beren.

“I saw your fairies you have sent. Father? I am from the future era as well; you and I come to know one another and we become as father and son should. You should know Beren that yes, one time Asuna and I were enemies but slowly we fell in love as she showed me the truth of this family and the truth of my mother.” Chanak stated bluntly.

“Is that supposed to enrage me?” Beren blinked as he was told.

“Actually no but it did in the future. Why does it not now?” He wondered surprised.

“I believe your own mother does something to me. I believe I am a casualty of that witch and I have no idea how to fight it. Asuna seems to have no care or love left.” He said bitterly.

“Brother you staked her with a mithril spear less than five kilometers from here in the forest. You tell her to die slowly as the whore she is.” His Soten brother told him.

“I would never say that! NEVER!” The fae prince snarled.

“Send Airis Ludok to assist with the birth. She is pulling from me as well and I will not have it. Since it is my own witch mother; we will stop her together. We will have to stay in this era to change the future.” Chanak said bluntly.

Beren knelt near his younger sibling and grabbed his hands and shook as he wept. Chanak had found out how important family was and he refused to lose his; any member including his wife and now seeing that his older brother most likely suffered from Sanra tr’Awnhi Kuzmin, well this Soten would make her life an utter fucking hell.

“I have become Chanak Elensar; Father and Beren. You are my family as much as my children and Asuna. We will make this right. I promise you.” He swore.

Simyth was shocked but he was more proud than he could say; not only had this unknown child turned on the bitch, but he had turned into a splendid man. The king of Leth`Evana now knew they would prevail and bring Asuna back into the fold.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------   
Chana k got Airis in and Nobu was shocked to see the Undine man here and Asuna stared at her Soten husband in fury.

“Why is he here?” Asuna grimaced as a huge contraction hit her.

“Because we all know your births can go bad very quickly. As talented as Nobu and Ichigo are; I would also feel comfortable if another reputable healer were here as well. Since you are having more than one, it cannot hurt.” Chanak reasoned.

“Fine. Nobu will direct everything.” His wife snapped.

“I love you Asuna. I also have been searching Leth`Evana for that circle. I have not been away for giggles.” He said sitting on the bed by her.

“Did you find it?” She moaned softly in pain.

“I have concealed it under a cloaking barrier. It was said to be in European Leth`Evana. It was not so. It was in the Asian portion. I also believe that these Shadow Hounds have access to certain clans of fenrir in Leth`Evana.” The Soten mumbled gently.

“Why could you not tell me? Why did you let me languish? You knew I have been sheltered away from some; why make yourself a casualty?” Asuna grimaced and the pains were intense.

Nobu slipped into her mind to help her focus but it was hard because she was emotionally still reeling from the death of Aeron Purcell and their baby boy; Selwyn. She was trying to latch on but she let out a blood curdling scream as she bore down hard. Airis wanted to try and help as he knew damn well he could take her pain from her; but she would have nothing to do with him.

“It’s okay babe. Alright? Little tear but this girl has got some hair! Yo Gwydion you ready?” Ichigo asked smiling.

Gwydion’s eyes were green and Asuna bore down again and she again screamed as a large ekimmu infant slipped out into Ichigo’s hands. The baby girl had a head full of blonde hair mixed with silver so it shimmered. She was not crying but she would release a short cry then go silent; followed by another short cry. Maec looked at the baby and he got the distinct impression she was calling on her sisters and Gwydion stared at Math and he felt the same.

“I cannot believe it! She wants her sisters!” He smiled softly.

Neve Hammel was wrapped up in a soft fur blanket and her eyes were a soft pale blue like a sunrise and the sun illuminated the sky just barely blue at first. She had magenta striping around her wrists, hips, and ankles but otherwise she appeared ekimmu. Gwydion stared at her and he was profoundly in love. He brought her over to his life mate and she brushed her fat cheek with slender fingers.

“I get it now; ekimmu are normally large infants.” She whispered as her body was relaxing between births.

“Normally yes. She is perfection Asuna!” Gwydion gushed.

His daughter was waving her fists around and she was wide eyed. She looked so much like her elder sister Coventina but Gwydion shut away that time; because he was a new man and they had started over. Asuna began to feel hard contractions and the pain was becoming unreal. Maec realized his daughter was being born and he phased a small group into a secluded spot in a little used palace in Hueco Mundo. Once in Hueco Mundo the birth became fast and hard. Asuna was trying to breathe and she ripped pretty badly; but she delivered a rather large Shouten infant girl bathed in her own yoki. Maec was actually shaking and she had his hair. It was brown/black and sticking straight up. He thought it the cutest thing and she opened her eyes and they were pale blue. He could not breathe and his baby girl was the most beautiful girl child of any Shouten he had ever beheld. Asuna snorted and she was crying.

“Let me see my baby!” She hissed at Nobu and Ichigo.

“Just cleaning her up sweetie. Hold on.” Ichigo groused and Nobu chuckled.

Ichigo let Maec bring Maarit back to Asuna and she bore the lunar mark on her forehead; her mother could feel her yoki smothering.

“My god is she not the most beautiful Shouten girl?” He breathed in her scent.

Maarit was making a similar call as Neve was and that was a startling thing. Gwydion brought Neve over to her Shouten sister and they stopped their cries. Asuna actually began to sob as she saw the two girls and the idea of Selwyn not being here was overwhelming her. She began to break down and Nobu moved swiftly and he gave her an injection.

“It is her a little. The girls are projecting their feelings.” He said with wide eyes.

“They are projecting that they miss their brother?” Maec asked dumbly.

“Hai. Maarit is actually confused. I cannot explain it. They are basic emotions but she is confused and she feels his presence gone.” The kumo doctor explained.

“Good heavens little one.” Maec said kissing her little mouth.

The newest Shouten princess puckered her lips and Maec chuckled and he kissed her again. She kept her little lips puckered and he realized she was doing it purposely.

“You genius little girl! You like affection do you? Well you shall be adored and loved every second!” He said kissing her all over her face.

Asuna was coming to and Ichigo was repairing the tears. Her body was slowly gathering for more contractions and she stared up. Maec was able to phase them back to Richmond Palace and Pryderi had just come in from his tour around the palace grounds and his presence was not noticed but Quilin was sitting behind her to support her and his forehead was pressed to the back of her head. He was whispering in Chinese and Asuna was murmuring back but Pryderi did not know their languages. Nobu was telling her what she needed to do and her head fell back and she stared at Qui.

“She is my gift to you and I free you.” She whispered.

“What? No! Why do you say that?” Quilin asked scared.

“Something always goes wrong. It is going wrong now.” Asuna whispered as she slowly slumped in his arms.

“She’s crashing!” Ichigo yelled.

“We prepped for this Ichigo. Get her laid out. Five minutes to baby.” Nobu commanded.

Maec walked back and was horrified to see his wife laid out and they were stripping her hanfu and Gwydion looked sick to death. Pryderi was shaking and Qui had tears streaming down his face. Ichigo assisted Nobu as he cut into her old scar and he was fast; and soon he pulled out a blue infant. The cut her cord and rubbed her skin and sputtering crying started. Qui’s tears fell freely as his daughter had his eyes and her hair. Ichigo was keeping an eye on vitals and he was freaking.

“Nobu? She is totally crashing. Flat line!” He snarled.

“NO!” Her kumo mate yelled and he had Ichigo repair her stomach and he pushed an amp of epi into her.

Nobu actually pounded on her chest and he listened and he cursed as he performed CPR and then he pushed more epi. He was praying because this was too perfect in his opinion. The births were going fine and then suddenly. Nobu heard her heart sputter weakly and then it began to pound steadily. Airis was stunned as he learned something else.

“Her heart is beating. She was doing fine. I want every bit of food, water, and every ingestible tested!” Nobu growled as he set up an IV.

Lanying was mewling and Qui could not remember his other children being this beautiful. He wrapped her in a soft fur blanket and sat in a chair as he stared at her. Her hair was darker than her mother’s because she had brown mixed in with her silver strands. It was an exotic mix and he was absolutely smitten. The three girls were wrapped in similar little gowns and put in a cradle as Gwydion was struggling with his emotions all over the board.

Maec carefully brought in Nanami and Alum came with her. It seemed asinine to him but he said okay. It was Nanami that discovered the pathogen and she showed it to Nobu and Ichigo and then to Alum.

“This pathogen is engineered for Shouten!” Alum whispered softly.

“What are you saying brother?” Maec snapped.

“Someone was trying to kill Isha through Maarit’s blood. It would have eventually killed Maarit too. No whoever did this knew what they were doing. When did you say she was attacked by this Shadow Hound?” His brother asked the king.

“Less than two weeks.” Quilin stated softly.

“Is stands to reason that this beast has this toxin in its claws or perhaps it can induce it forth but this thing is meant to kill Shouten.” Nanami said whistling in shock.

“So Isha was under attack because…” The Shouten king began.

“Because she is the queen of the Shouten Empire.” Nobu finished for him.

“Selwyn and Aeron were just byproducts.” Gwydion said with contempt and hate.

“I am only guessing but it would be a damn good guess that Bilae and his cronies are now best friends with these Shadow Hounds! Your majesty; I suggest you get your historians on the task of discovering every single weaknesses these beasts had. We have canines to put down!” Pryderi snarled in a low growl.

“Well my man you just declared yourself head of the army.” The ice prince stated.

“As you wish. We will strike; we and I mean the ekimmu will strike hard and we will strike fast. I will have enough blood to paint these walls red.” Pryderi bowed.

“Excellent! I will call on our clan historian and my grandson Soren now. Alum and Nanami; can you get him here now?” Maec asked/commanded.

“Yes of course!” His second wife bowed.

“Thank you beloved and my brother. Look Alum. Look at Maarit.” The Shouten king said proudly of his excessively powerful baby girl.

Alum was just struck dumb with her yoki and he nodded and bowed. He phased out and they left to get Soren.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------    &nb sp;
Asuna was in the bed of what should be the king of England but she was using it and Pryderi had taken a bunch of warriors into Hueco Mundo. Her heart had stopped they told her and she was shocked and she fed her three girls by herself and Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi was massively in love with his newest daughter.

“Give me time; I will add to our family.” His queen murmured staring at Maarit and she kissed her and the baby kept her tiny little lips puckered.

“See how wonderful she is? She is so smart! She is powerful. She is gorgeous. I cannot get over her beloved. I cannot thank you enough for any of our four! I am blessed; so blessed.” Maec whispered kissing her passionately.

Maarit did not actually cry so much as yell out. Asuna put her to breast and the baby girl began to nurse with much gusto and soon it was Neve, and then Lanying wanted to be fed. Asuna chuckled at how well they fed and soon they were all burped and their daddies were falling all over themselves in the other room as their daughters slept in the same cradle and the empusae, Shouten, and ekimmu queen slept to regain her strength. She was in a deep sleep and guarded heavily but Henry was allowed to pass and he was sitting by her bed as she came to groggily.

“Hello your grace. It was an interesting delivery to say the least.” She smiled weakly.

“Your daughters are quite fetching. I wonder what a son would look like.” He said light heartedly.

“My jaw is all wrong.” Asuna retorted lightly.

Henry laughed lightly and held her hand gently and she had her claws cut shorter while here. He pressed his hand to hers as he just sat there. His mind was not on anything deep but the first thoughts of an heir hit his mind and he looked at her.

“So have you been busy with Katherine yet?” She asked with a smirk.

“You are the most impertinent creature I have ever known!” Harry barked in laughter.

“Oh bother you will learn to love me.” She snorted.

“Will I now?” His said as his eyes simmered and her eyebrow rose.

“Watch it mortal; I have not eaten today.” The ekimmu queen chomped her fangs at him.

He laughed delightedly and Maec peaked in to see what was making her laugh and the human mortal was charming as always but he could see how he was drinking in his wife with his eyes. Maec could deal with majority of her mates but some, well some he just could not abide and after the catastrophe with the last human royal; his hackles were raised. Henry actually took a chamber down the hall and Asuna fed her babes and Maec again professed his undying love and she held his jaw.

“If the time comes and I must make a choice between the tr’Awnhi and the Jings. I will drop the Jing from my name and become not only Isha tr’Awnhi but Asuna tr’Awnhi as well. Stew on that as you stew on my flirting with Henry. He is charming and harmless.” She smiled.

She wrapped a dressing gown around her and his chest was rising and falling too fast and he whipped his head to his wife and words would just not form.

“Isha!” It came out raw.

“I choose you.” Asuna whispered.

Maec choked and held back tears and the woman who had been an enemy; albeit an enemy he had always wanted to be more; she had somehow saved his clan, saved his life, and saved his sanity. She had also provided him with four more of his most powerful children. He actually found a private spot and broke down and she was telling him that if Jing kept pushing; Astana could move against him. She was acting a proper Shouten queen and he looked up and there stood Efnisien.

“What do you want Chaos?” Maec said wiping his eyes.

“This mortal is important to the child Arthur who adores you in his own way. Allow and encourage a dalliance. If you want the circumstances ripe for me to rip apart Jing and Orlovich and she will only be tr’Awnhi.” The chaos ekimmu stated looking at the fine things.

“Why would you tell me that?” He asked stunned.

“Because as much as my master adores Jing; he cannot abide those who push his precious mate. He is the king of the castle and only him. He also wants to stay put as we put down this Hueco Mundo dogs. You game?” Efnisien grinned.

“Hell yes! So you suggest I just let this human seduce my wife?” Maec asked.

“Will drive Jing out of his skull. Especially after what Master Arawn has planned. You must make certain you stay close as well. Get Pryderi too. This should prove quite interesting.” He smirked.

“You are speaking of her being with child again!” The Shouten accused.

“Not right away; no Math! No! Arawn has decided some things and you either play along or get the hell out of his way! You want more children by her loins? He has said; go ahead. He is telling you to beat Jing to it.” The chaos ekimmu stated bluntly.

“Naraku is devious.” Maec shook his head.

“Why I adore my master.” Efnisien chuckled.

So Maec was supposed to allow the mortal to play footsy with his wife and that made him anxious but he was certain Naraku wanted Henry’s help only. He wanted the use of the palace and such. These Shadow Hounds were more than dangerous and he was up again to look for Asuna but she was not around. Maec began to panic and he was searching frantic and he saw Chanak who saw his normally calm uncle freaking.

“Maec? What is wrong?” Chanak demanded.

“I cannot find Asuna.” Maec said in fear.

There was howling in the distance and Maec knew her true form and she was hunting. The question was what?
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
Tengiz’s information had not been complete and when she had caught the scent of a creature that had killed Aeron and Selwyn; her rational mind had shut down. Her features were roughened and the Shadow Hound was staring at a female canid. He was absolutely stunned.

“You! You are from Hueco Mundo. Your lackey attacked us.” She spoke in her beast’s voice.

Her eyes were burning red as hell fire and the lichen could not believe it but the Cherra king had married a mixed demoness who also had canid in her. Her features were rough and her claws lethal as her canines extended. She actually slashed him and he roared as some toxin ate his skin.

“Ekimmu are not Shouten but now you have made them your enemy. You have made us your enemy.” Asuna’s beast snarled and gnashed her teeth.

“You are fucking beautiful! You tie yourself to that fucking monster, the king of the Cherra?” He demanded.

“We know not this name! We know Alv, Shouten, Tomoshibi, and Stythe. You speak trash.” She snarled at him and actually cut near his throat with a dagger.

Tengiz jumped back and his chest was pounding as this female was stalking him and she did something he did not expect and the demon energies became dampening and her features changed completely as she towered over him and she lowered her muzzle to snap deadly fangs at him. The Shadow Hound had to jump and back flip as the female dog demon stalked him but he was not quite fast enough and her claws gouged down his back and he screamed in complete agony. The Dakkasou seemed to be similar to most Hueco Mundo dwellers. She changed back fast and her knee was in his back as Konkisaiga appeared and she pressed it to his throat.

“Are you the leader of your people?” She snarled in hate.

“No. Only a second in command.” He said in agony.

“Good.” Asuna hissed in glee and she sliced deep enough to almost kill him.

“You best hurry back to Hueco Mundo before you die. Tell your leader that you face your own. You face hounds here. We will fight you back and I will kill you for having killed my boy pup!” She screamed in rage.

“Did not know you were hound.” Tengiz gasped for air.

“Now you do.” She said right in his face.

She grabbed his neck and she leaked just enough Dakkasou to barely seal his wound.

He would barely make it back to tell his tale and he appeared to make a similar thing to a garganta and she sank to her butt and she was bloody; she was also sobbing. Blood stained her everywhere and she screamed like a wild woman as parts of her hair soaked pink. Pryderi, Maec, Gwydion, and King Henry found her not five miles from Richmond and she was fingering her fang as she stared out.

“He could not believe that I was a hound as he put it. I slit his throat. He  is not the leader. I told him to send his leader to me.” She scoffed in hate.

“My queen you just gave birth.” Pryderi said softly.

“I just gave birth Pryderi and nearly took a monster’s head off. What else?” She hissed in English.

“Isha they seem to have issue with the ancient Shouten. I admit this is out of my league but Soren will be here tomorrow.” Maec said softly.

“He killed my son Maec. He wants to fight to the Cherra as he calls you all? I am your queen and I am half hound. Let him stew in it. I will change every single time and rip him apart!” She screamed.

“Dearest this is not going to bring Selwyn or Aeron back.” Her Shouten husband whispered.

Bloody tears feel down her face and she nearly ripping at her hair as she went from red to green eyes.

“Send a message to our sire. I wish for Lord Sesshomaru here.” She said as she walked past every man and she was barefoot and only in a chemise.

“Good heavens what is going on?” Pryderi asked stunned.

“She is feeling the loss fully now. She scented the beast out and it hit her inu instincts. She is just as much inu as she is blood drinker ekimmu. Your people need to understand that. Her sire this life is the most powerful dog daemon I have ever seen and he scares the crap out of even me.” Maec admitted.

Pryderi was impressed and they followed her back to Richmond and Henry only kept quiet and paid attention.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------   
Asuna stared at her babes as she fed them and she was feeling the loss of Aeron horribly. She clung to her girls and she did stupid things when she was angry and vengeful. She asked for Hibari and her new son-in-law; Ismael. It took some time and Ismael was looking around the splendor of Richmond Palace and Hibari was fully pregnant.

“Their pregnancies are like inu.” She spoke in Japanese.

“Hai. Seven months is considered overdue.” Hibari nodded.

“Ismael Gordir, what does your people; the fenrir, know of the Shadow Hounds also known as the Kveldulf?” Asuna asked softly.

His mate’s mother was dressed in a gown with blue/gold brocade fore sleeves and underskirt. The bodice and sleeves were a brilliant crème/white with gold thread. On her head she wore a simple tiara of gold with large brilliant sapphires. She sat on a wooden throne and Ismael knew this was a mortal’s palace and he was staring at a very powerful woman.

“They only come black and brown. The fur is short and their snouts longer. They are darker and rabid.” He said in his broken English.

“You may speak fae Ismael. I will understand you.” Asuna nodded to him.

His mouth dropped and he nodded. He looked at Hibari and she saw the look the young prince gave her daughter and she approved immensely. She intended to go into Leth’Evana to make a peace treaty with his father.

“These beasts can traverse into our plane and this one but they cannot stay like we cannot stay in this plane without help. I have kept the witch’s pendant because of Hibari and no other reason.” He said looking sheepish.

“The witch’s brother is my husband and more powerful. We will replace your way for your people but I wish a meeting with your father. Can you set this up?” She said in Foraoise fae.

“Yes! He is actually eager to meet you my lady. He cannot fathom a creature that changes into a full canine. I shall see to it this day. May I say; I am the happiest man in any realm that your daughter accepted me?” He spoke his mind fully.

“You showed my father who is the patriarch of this clan the proper respect Ismael. I am heir and if you can work her life than you have my blessing as well as her father’s. We are strange demons but we work because of deep love and respect.” Asuna said in fae.

Ismael was so excited that he could speak his natural language that he picked up his pregnant wife and swung her around and kissed her passionately. He took off to get his father and Hibari looked at her mother funny.

“He is happy that he can express his mind fully. Foraoise fae is their natural tongue. I can teach it to you but it will take a few days of deep telepathy. If you wish to give him a gift; learn his language. He is actually a very learned young man.” Her mother said nodding.

“Haha, I heard. I am so sorry.” Hibari said kneeling before her.

“Thank you my darling daughter. Now I kill.” Asuna said meeting her eyes and they were red.

Hibari nodded and she was by herself with Ismael. Ryunosuke and Mas trusted him completely now but he had explained that not all clans of fenrir were loyal or trustworthy and Mas had bluntly said they trusted HIM to protect her.

“A room has been prepared for you. I need to wander.” Her mother stated as she stood.

Hibari looked at her mother and her pup was extremely active. She was able to change into her mutant inu form and change back at will. She had torn up her fenrir husband many times but he had patiently taken it and helped her to bring forth her rational side as well. When she had jumped him and demanded he take her in that form; he had been horrified, he realized later that he had pulled out his Hibari. He made sure to keep a strong alliance with the dragon and the Shouten and actually learned their histories and peoples. He would go hunting with Mas and it touched his wife how much he respected and wanted to make this work with her. His son had made her belly big. He was concerned but she laughed and said; if she could birth a dragon, she could birth anything. Asuna had had Maec make Vulred an amulet like Ismael but more powerful and it could not be broken; she had also replaced Ismael’s too.

Asuna was on the grounds of Richmond Palace and Ismael came forward to Asuna and behind him was a male fenrir with the same rich sable colored hair; the same dense and thick luxuriant vibrancy to it. Vulred had worn his hair down to cover his fae heritage and he was standing before a mixed canid woman. His amber eyes were almost the exact same color of the stone the mined for the wonderful scientific advances such as insects, plants, and even some of the very old ones eggs. Vulred’s nose was straight like his son’s with a slightly rounded tip and his lips were full. His jaw was square and it was ghosted by just the shadow of a beard.

Vulred was staring at the silver haired woman and her long lush hair rippled to her hips and she was dressed in a gown with blue/gold brocade fore sleeves and underskirt. The bodice and sleeves were a brilliant crème/white with gold thread. On her head she wore a simple tiara of gold with large brilliant sapphires. Her eyes were pale blue as she met his amber hued orbs, her nose was straightly but curved just slightly and the end was rounded in perfect symmetry. Her lips he noticed were full. They had no color on them and they were the color of blush colored roses and they lovely to stare at. Vulred had to get out of a stupor and realize he was acting a young man and staring like a boy.



“Hello Lord Gordir. I am Lady Asuna tr’Awnhi-Kurosaki. My father will be here shortly and he is a full canine daemon. I am his heir and I have been trained as a warrior and such. I am also half-blood drinker called empusae. I am married and mated to several males for the very reason so I will not kill. I take in energies and blood if you understand.” She spoke in Foraoise fae.

“I understand especially since you speak my native language! How did you come to know such a difficult tongue?” Vulred asked curiously as he appeared non-chalantly.

“I was married to Beren Elensar for some time; it is over thanking my Kamis, as I came to my senses but I learned the language. Please come this way. I may be a blood drinker but I also take in regular food.” Asuna said pointing in the direction of the palace with her hand.

“Whose place is this? Ismael tells me your family hails from Asia in this realm.” He whispered softly.

“King Henry VIII is an enlightened mortal for the time and age but the less he knows the better it is I think. To know is one thing but to actually see our world?”  The incredible creature spoke.

Vulred took a deep breath and he looked at Ismael. His eldest pup did not tell him these females scented like heaven and he had to do everything he knew NOT to react to her incredible scent. Asuna immediately went to her knee before a male canine that was impossibly tall with long silvery white hair. He had marks upon his face the female did not have but he suspected she normally did.

“The ekimmu known as Pryderi has brought this Sesshomaru forth. What calls this Sesshomaru to the century of your birth Asuna?” Lord Sesshomaru said putting his clawed hand upon her silver head.

“You are my lord; my lord. I am making alliances with other canine beings that I believe will not only ensure me and my family’s safety but that of the West in all eras.” Asuna spoke with her head bowed.

“You speak the natural tongue of these creatures? This Sesshomaru does not feel like repeating himself. Your mother and Nia are busy.” He looked at her with a ghost of a smile in his citrine-amber depths.

“Ai shiteru Chichi.” She whispered.

“Ai.”  He grunted in return.

Those assembled had no idea what was being said but Asuna stood and turned and introduced her sire in the Foraoise fae tongue and the speaking began back and forth for many hours. They had moved the assembled canid daemons to a very comfortable dining room attached to Asuna’s bed chambers and she brought her pups so her sire could scent and memorize their face. His eyes looked over Maarit and he looked at her.

“She carries much of your yoki already.” He spoke softly.

“Well you said I was born with too much.” She teased.

“She is a powerful pup. Tell your wraith to keep her well taught. She need be a warrior and not a palace bitch!” He growled low in his throat.

Asuna nodded and Vulred followed her with his eyes and she was actually for once not aware. The talks went exceedingly well and they were actually going to keep the fights in these centuries away from their beloved modern times. The ekimmu were actually following Asuna’s lead beautifully and Gwydion sat by her and they drew up a plan to decimate the Shadow Hounds. Vulred and Ismael were encouraged to stay the night and they agreed. Asuna walked by her son in law and she sat next to him in front of a roaring fire in a main hall.

“Hibari will birth soon. I see the signs.” Asuna said in English and softly.

“Not soon? She okay?” Ismael said gruffly.

“You are a credit to your clan and race of fenrir. You are a good man. Mas and Ryunosuke both have spoken to me how wonderful you are.” His mother in law said softly and Vulred was behind her.

Her poor son-in-law turned red at the compliment and he was just concerned for his pup and wife.

“She is carrying a pup and she is part inu. She will be fine.” She assured him.

“Your like and accepting me makes me happy.” He said in English.

“You shall practice your English and I shall give Hibari the tools to learn your natural tongue. Agreed?” She smiled and Vulred held onto a column.

“Mistress. You are such a good mother and good to me and us. I know I did not meet you under the right circumstances but I would do it again if it meant meeting our other world kin.” He whispered in Foraoise.

“You should not believe such good about me. I beheaded five Undine without thought. The House of Elensar most days would rather chuck me out their palace windows.” Asuna spoke in the feyish tongue.

“Then they have no minds to think or sense of what is justice. I will go to Hibari now. I know my own sire wishes to meet the mother of my perfect mate.” Ismael said bowing.

Asuna noticed Vulred and his eyes were deeper amber than normal. She could scent the air but she kept quiet. His species was monogamous and she actually admired that about them.

“Your son is a wonderful mate and soon to be father despite their beginning. Some of my greatest loves started out as enemies.” Asuna whispered in their tongue wistfully.

“This is difficult for me. I did not think this would be difficult at all. We are a male driven species but…I am at a loss of words. I need to hunt. Is it safe to change form on the grounds?” He asked in elvish.

“Yes! It is safe. You can be whoever and whatever you are sir. I bid you good hunt and good eve.” She smiled as she stood up.

Vulred shut his eyes and she had kept his dignity despite; the want and desire reeked from his own pores. He could smell it and he left Richmond palace itself but stayed on the grounds.

Asuna however was being driven mad by the desire of the fenrir and that person who expected to walk into a succubus in need was the human; King Henry. He had come to check up her and he was actually grabbed and slammed against wood paneling in some bedroom. Her eyes were green and he was surprised.

“Sorry Harry.” She whispered as she attacked his lips.

Her kisses were drugging his good sense and he had an inkling of the idea of why she said sorry. She was in a lust and she felt as though she was using him. How he got control made both her and him shocked but she was in front of him and his fingers deftly unlaced her corsets. His lips were nipping and gently biting her neck.

“You need not be gentle with us now. Take us.” She whimpered.

“Why speak in third person?” Henry managed as exposed very full creamy breasts with pale pink tips.

“I am another being. We couple like mortals in this form but you bring out my beast.” She growled softly.

Her fingers gently scraped his scalp and he somehow got the impression they should be lethal.

“Why do I bring out your beast? Which one?” He actually growled in her ear.

“Because if our beast does not come out than we will not do what we want. We want this and we want this.” His lover’s other voice spoke.

“So this is your lamia. What does ai mean? Ai shiteru?” Harry demanded as he pushed her skirts past her round hips.

Why her empusae beast was intent on this course she had no idea but she moaning as grabbed her not roughly but with such passionate need that it bruised. It was going to be out of control and she leaned her head back and tasted his lips and he choked a little as she fed from his tongue. Henry he found; was becoming debauched fairly quickly and this creature made him lose his fucking mind.

“Ai means love. Ai shiteru means; I love you. Domoarigatou is thank you.” Asuna whispered and felt blunt human teeth on her neck.

Henry lost it and she underneath him in the noble chambers naked as he was and he raised her arms above her head with his. Asuna arched her body under him and Harry felt the weight of lust, love, and common sense flit away from his brain. Stretched out on the bed she was tall for a woman and he was a tall man.  His lover rolled them and she was beyond stopping as she lined up his phallus to her center and she sank down him. They both made such groans and whines of raw lust, pleasure, and he knew there was something here. Something deeper and she was riding him in all her pagan glory. This young man who was experienced in the ways of HIS world had not a clue what an ancient soul could know. Asuna stopped herself and Henry actually looked pissed off. She dared him with an audacious glare and she sank him down her throat as he smacked the back of his head against a pillow.

“Your husbands and mates; these ones who stay away are mentally deranged. OH MY GOD!” He nearly shrieked out.

Her smile was purely licentious and he was out of control; his cock heavy and purple now. Whatever things she had been doing with her tongue, mind, and fingers had his soul and heart on fire. Henry did not think; how could a simple mortal think when faced with a former “goddess” of this very act. The English king accidently scratched her back and squeezed a breast so hard in his release that Asuna snarled and just released harder. Poor young Henry passed out and she was nearly so. She needed blood and refused to drink human; even his in great amounts. When he awoke he found a note next to him saying she had to feed and he did not need the messy details. She did not take human life is all she said. He stared up at what his nobles must stare at when he had his court here at Richmond and he was sore, torn up, and he felt just a bit of blood on his neck. The lamia queen; Asuna had stopped herself from feeding on him. He looked around and it occurred to him; she was not pregnant and he had not…his hands shook and he did not like where his thinking was going. Edward Longshank’s journals made it clear how mad the man had gone.  Of course Longshanks was a warmongering warrior king. Henry got up and quickly cleaned up. The thought actually crossed his mind was he any different?”
----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Pryderi had been gone much to protect and serve and she was going insane. Her coupling with Henry left her frenzied and she had torn a deer to pieces. Vulred came out of the wooded area and she lowered her stained silver muzzle the fae fenrir. She changed and she was barely clothed and he could choke on her scents. He was also against a tree and this female was more powerful than him and that thought frightened him a little.

“Why are males always afraid of a powerful woman? You scent as I do Lord Gordir. I am scenting much and sensing more.” She growled low in a beastly way.

Her eyes were blood red and he was not afraid at all; why should he be? What he was afraid of was betraying what he knew to be right and she was kissing him. It was canid female in need of domination. He could sense it and he could not be the one to do it.

“No! I must not.” He hissed as he jerked his mouth from hers.

“Stupid fae. Stupid fucking fae! Your kind walks into my life and your kind cannot handle our kind of demons. Handle me fae!” She snarled at him.

Vulred did not want to harm nor wreck his own mating of several centuries. He had to whirl her around and slam her face first against the tree. His knees were weak and this woman was just sin. Pure sin in their society and it was intoxicating. Vulred scented her neck and he was growling low.

“All bark and no bite? Figures fairy wolf.” She hissed in her beast.

“Your rational side does not mean this! You are in some insane lust I do not understand; just because we are Leth`Evana; it does not make us weaker or unworthy of your kind!” Vulred growled in her ear.

“Then shut up and prove it.” Asuna’s beast snarled at him.

“No. I cannot. I will not.” He tried to reason more with himself.

“It is okay fairy wolf. We recognize what you all are. Tied to the cunts back home.” She said in such disrespect.

Why he of all fenrir gave into taunting was lost on himself. Asuna’s eyes went wide; her Dakkasou leaking claws ate through part of the tree. He was big. He was so damn big and his breath against her elfin like ear so hot.

“Move!” She cried out in husk.

“Not me. What are you doing to me?” Vulred asked as his eyes were deeper amber.

She was actually channeling his natural fae ways and she fell to all fours and the ensuing act between the two strangers was beyond instinct and Vulred fled. He actually fled and Asuna was wrapped in her own velvet cape when Pryderi found her. What the hell had happened was anyone’s guess and she was covered in blood and bites.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------   
She was so ashamed of herself and her actions. She had let her feelings and inability to feed from Henry put her in a terrible spot. Both her beasts had taken her over the previous night and Ismael awoke to find his sire gone. Asuna’s face was stony and he was in complete shock that his father would abandon a treaty talk like this. He snuck away while Hibari bathed and he found his sire barely on the other side of the veil. They were experts at hiding from the elves. He was in a tree and son climbed the tree and stared at his father.

“You did not tell me these females have strange powers. You did not say your woman brought you to insanity!” He accused Ismael.

“Great father; I apologize. I assumed it was just her.” His eldest pup said confused.

“No. No! Their whole clan of females is dangerous to us. The woman; your woman’s mother is controlled by two beasts like your woman is. Her mother is more powerful than your woman. Explain this!” He commanded and he was horrified at himself.

“Father what happened?” Ismael asked upset.

“I betrayed your mother pup! I have never betrayed my mating. I did not want to stop last night. I scented her and I wanted her unlike I wanted anything in my life.” Vulred said ashamed.

Ismael’s eyes widened and he was horrified.

“Father. I know what is wrong. She is a good woman! She is not evil.” He cried.

“No. She is not evil but she is everything any fenrir would kill themselves to see.” He growled.

“Father, she is the mother to my wife. Please try and forget the incident. Hibari says the blood lusts are bad; very bad. Perhaps she was in a lust of this sort and our species attract the other.” Ismael said reasonably.

“You have much sense my son. You are correct. I am ashamed that I betrayed the woman I love.” Vulred looked away.

“It does not need to be spoken. It was not an act of love Father. Perhaps your beast helped her beast; did you think this?” His eldest boy child asked him.

The leader of the fae fenrir looked at him and he realized that Ismael was probably right. Lady Asuna had powerful blood drinking blood mixed with ungodly powerful canine blood. She was a slave to two beasts. It must be a monstrous thing. If he shied away and acted offended; then he was a bastard. He jumped down and straightened his spine and Ismael thanked their gods for is father’s excellent sense.  They appeared back at Richmond and Hibari was in a grey hanfu that was closer cut to her body and the sheath was tight and low around her growing and profoundly feminine curves. Her breasts swelled and the obi tied underneath her bountiful chest. The silk was plain dark grey till the bottom of the sheath and outer robes where it changed to shimmering silver streaks and stars. Ismael’s lips and throat were dry and Vulred could see that Hibari had dressed for him. His poor pup was mated to a woman who may require more than one man; she would always love those select men.

“You chose your mate wisely. You will never have a traditional pair bond but she will give you many pups. I can see this. She loves you and you her.” He spoke softly in their natural language.

“Thank you father! Your approval is the world to me.” Ismael bowed.

Asuna moved forward and her Tang dynasty hanfu was in plain white with the whole several layered dress in one piece including bell sleeves. The obi was embroidered with lace, came over her breasts and under her arms. It tied in the back in a neat laying bow and the outer robe was plain teal. It was beautiful in the simplicity and she stepped forward to Vulred.

“May we speak my lord?” She asked in the elvish tongue but very low in tone.

Vulred barely nodded and she walked casually around to a garden of the fabulous palace and she waited for him. She kept her senses high to make certain they were not overheard and she bowed to him.

“Can you ever forgive me?” She asked him in Foraoise.

“Can I forgive you?” Vulred asked surprised.

“I was in a type of state that few understand and fewer can put down. If I deny one type of lust; a blood lust over a physical one, then one beast dominates the other. I become impossible to deal with it. You without knowing put me down so to speak. I know it because I am half inu and when I deny the blood lust; my inu side comes out horrifically.” She spoke rapidly in his native language and actually ashamed.

“We have the same things happen from time to time. Mostly our males do it but you are not the norm for fenrir. You and your daughter are so much more powerful than we know.” He spoke in such rich tones and his voice gave her tingles down her spine.

“Vulred, I lost a good man and his pup to these beasts. You saw my father. I am a warrior but also a mother. I am not a normal canid female but I act it. I am fixing to not act correct again.” Asuna whispered.

She was against him and the unreal passion she communicated in just a kiss was making him unable to think. The leader of the fenrir fell to his knees and then his back as she ripped open his wool shirting.

“Fucking Kamis what is wrong with me?” She whispered in horror at herself.

“I would lie if I speak that you are not stunning. I am mated to Ismael’s mother and she give me ten pups. This is not correct in our culture.” He said trying to clear his mind as well.

“Of course. You are fae.” She said without anger or snide ness.

“We are fenrir! We are not the elves.” He snarled at her.

“Stop it! Stop it!” She whined.

It occurred to him that this man whoever or whatever he had been had stood up to her. Most of her men probably had to but this man must look a little like him or something in him reminded her. It made him feel sympathy and she grew angry. She grew horrendously angry and she jerked away from the fenrir ruler.

“I can hear your mind. Do not EVER feel pity for me fae being. I am not to be pitied; not even when I was pinned near Tanath`Sal with a mithril spear. Do not pity me!” She hissed in fury as her eyes burned red.

“Who?” Vulred demanded.

“Beren Elensar. His love nearly destroyed me. So go on. I know fae ways and I know you are no elf; but you are alike the elves enough you will flog yourself soon.” Asuna in her beast scoffed.

“I am no fucking elf!” The elder fenrir snarled at her.

She was devoured by the gorgeous fae ookami and her hands had undone his hair. The heat of the fae people was unreal and she was so soft. She was so beyond what he was used to. She had ported them; that was not an ability he had and his stomach rolled. When her lips pressed to his belly; it again rolled but in good ways. There was a bed underneath him and her mind was busy making him sweat harder. The fenrir leader was groaning out of his skull and his own son would not recognize him. This female was touching him in some way that made his head hurt so badly but the need to release was so intense; he was terrified when she lowered her mouth over his beautiful organ but no teeth felt; only intense heat, wet, and her tongue. Her tongue was making him loose every moral he had in everything. She licked, flicked the vein beneath his glans, and dug a little at his slit. Vulred arched his back so hard when his body came that his back screamed in pain. Her eyes slowly shut as she swallowed the evidence of his climax; but he saw her eyes bleed from red to green. When they opened, they were pale blue. She carefully pulled away from his shrinking organ and he was stunned, thirsty, and exhausted. Asuna got up and poured cold water into a large goblet. She brought it to him and he took it without thinking and downed it. Vulred’s head fell back against a plush pillow and he had received what the mortals called oral sex or a blow job. It has been so damn intense; he was still shaky from it.

“Oh my Kamis. Remind me before we fight these beasts how to shield your mind!” She ground out.

“Pardon?” He grunted still out of it.

“Grumpy puppy. Oh my Kamis!” She hissed at herself and she jumped up and left him there.

Vulred actually felt used but she had given the pleasure but he had done sinful things with the beautiful temptress. His head was on the soft pillow and he passed out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------   
Nobu checked her out and she was in a good old fashioned inu heat RIGHT AFTER giving birth. He wanted to curse every kami there was and he injected her with the most powerful birth control Nanami had come up with. It SHOULD hold but it was at best eighty percent effective in a strong empusae. He was angry at her body and she was not thrilled either. Nobu however was thrilled she had enough sense to come in and get the birth control but he was at the business end of her tongue and fingers next as she managed to make love to him into a coma and poor Ichigo barely pulled out of her just in case and she went nuts. She was screaming at Ichigo and Nobu was on the other side of the bed when Maec came in.

“How dare you! I hate that! I hate it!” She snarled at her Kurosaki husband.

“Babe, you come tell Nobu you are in some type of inu heat and your birth control is like not even ninety percent? Yea, you get me pulling back.” He snorted.

Isha was a snarling inu mess and this was so unlike her and she pinned him with a nasty stare. Her eyes were red and she quickly dressed as she jumped up. She lifted her nose and her sire was at a window. He scented something odd but Asuna had fought these things and one single bloody tear fell down her face. She was NOT wearing her salve and her markings were showing and Vulred was groggy as he came into the main hallway. She was wearing a silk dressing gown in red but it fell off her shoulder and her hair was down. She was barefoot and she was growling wildly. She was the most erotic thing he had ever seen and suddenly she was gone.

“Isha!” Maec screamed.

“What is it swine that you know?” Sesshomaru demanded from Maec.

“These creatures are from Hueco Mundo. They wish to face ME and my Shouten but they killed her pup and Aeron. She is on you Japanese daemon’s insane need for revenge or death.” The Shouten king snarled at his most UN-favorite inu.

“This Sesshomaru senses something distant but our pup has faced these cretins head on; we must follow this Sesshomaru’s pup.” The great inu lord stated in his famous bored way.

“Do you ever show emotion or just when you kill?” The Shouten king demanded.

“This Sesshomaru showed emotion when he pierced you with Bakusaiga but now you provide my house with powerful pups. Please by all means continue.” The Western lord goaded Maec.

Maec snarled and he had to be held back by none other than Admal. That meant that at least one of these beasts was here. He had demanded Admal alert him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------   
She was half in her inu already and when she attacked a brown haired Shadow hound; he was shocked to say the least. She was barefoot and in an elaborate red robe and she was landing some painful blows and he was bleeding.

“The fuck woman!” He snarled as he rolled and came up to block her sword.

“Your kind. Filth.” She spoke in Kazakh.

“My kind is filth? The Cherra used us as slaves and you call us filth?” The male hound hissed in anger.

These Shadow hounds could phase back and forth like Shouten but that mattered to her not one bit. Asuna swung her Konkisaiga and cut into his belly and she rolled and with her yoki dagger; cut near his throat.

“I am Lewys Keelan and I am the ruler of our clan! I want the Cherra!” Lewys snapped.

He had brown hair that had a braid on each side of his head but the rest in the back was long. It came to his middle back. It looked unkempt as if he had been in the wild some time and his clothing was that homespun, roughhewn grey and brown material covered in leather armor. He pulled a blade that she actually cut straight through and he was stunned. Asuna was not even employing her yoki yet and he was being easy on her because she was female. She snarled and her fangs showed prominently. She slashed him and the acidic toxin ate through his leather and bone armor and he snarled. Lewys’s blue eyes were wide in shock and surprise.

“Who are you?” He demanded in rising fury.

“Did you not get my message in the form of Tengiz I think his name was?” Asuna snarled rabidly.

Lewys was furious and Tengiz was barely alive and this female was a canine being like he was. She was also said to be the queen of the Cherra but he refused to believe it. Suddenly a tree behind him exploded and it had been her. Asuna was shaking in such rage and the pain of losing Selwyn and Aeron was making her mad. She lifted her hand and yoki for a nami gathered but she decided to rip him apart from limb to limb. Asuna shoved the yoki away and Lewys fell to his knees unable to breathe. His chest was concave and it was as if all the air had been stolen from his body. The female stared at him and her hand in shock as he struggled to breathe. Whatever it had been was suddenly gone and Lewys was struggling to get back to Hueco Mundo. This female was deadly and she was just staring at her hand.

“You will die. Prepare yourself it. You work with Sanra and Bilae to circumvent the Cherra as you call the Shouten; then you will die. I will be your death!” She whispered in hate.

“Who the hell are you?” He demanded getting his breath back.

“Lady Asuna tr’Awnhi-Kurosaki. Queen of the Shouten, Ekimmu, and empusae. Now fucking die!” She hissed out as she let out a huge nami from Konkisaiga.

“I know not why you hate your own type of demon but the Cherra are evil!” He snarled at her.

“One of you animals killed a mate and killed my boy pup! Again just fucking die!” Asuna screamed.

Lewys ducked and his legs were lacerated and his back; chunks of skin hung off of it. His pain was nearly unbearable. He saw the king of the Cherra running towards the woman, another canine who looked exactly like her and fenrir from the other realm. The witch and the other blood drinker had MUCH to explain. He fell into his own plane and the crack sealed and she snarled.

“Isha! You nearly killed that being! Good gods woman, why are you angry?” Maec demanded.

“Nearly dead is not DEAD DEAD.” She snapped and she truly was rabid.

Asuna screamed and was raging in inu as her yoki grew. Maec stepped back and he was actually terrified of her like this. Sesshomaru was fixing to move in and the one person no one had seen in a while had felt it along a weakened bond and he appeared beside her; Jing Lei Shi actually directed her to expel her yoki at a deserted wood. She was sobbing and she fell in arms and he looked around.

“What the hell are you all thinking letting her get that juiced? She could blow up half the island of Britain!” He admonished them.

“Oh do tell us about my wife Jing!” Maec snarled.

“Apparently you do not know enough! Fucking fuck face!” He hissed and he phased out with her.

Others had run to the battle site and it was decimated and Sesshomaru was actually surprised there was discord in his pup’s house. He calculated what all needed doing and he began to bark orders. They all stared at one another and then just did as Lord Sesshomaru told them. Ichigo was near Maec and he could see the Shouten king in severe rage.

“Look we go back and get her.” He said making the Shouten look at him.

“I hate Jing. I am liable to kill him and I am trying NOT to start a civil war. I knew she had the early stages of a strong relationship with the ekimmu but it was their pup. She bonded with these pups.” Maec whispered.

“You are saying?” Ichigo gulped.

“Asuna can be a rabid monster when it comes to her children? Yes. She can be a monster for a dead child. She will get killed herself. She is far from sane right now. Selwyn’s death is not good and I would NOT be surprised if she shows up pregnant soon.” He said hitting a tree.

“Fuck. You youkai and your psychology issues. Kamis damn it. Okay, I am going in and you have to guard her. Those Shadow Hounds seem genuinely shocked at how much inu she is.” The soul reaper doctor stated.

“Yes, they are shocked how much canine my queen has in her and Sanra/Bilae did not say that. We shall use this reprieve. Please get Isha and I will pull together the Mate’s council.” Maec stated sighing.

Ichigo nodded and he went where he could lay his body and he became shinigami form so he could nab Asuna from Jing. She was using the tr’Awnhi name now and not Jing. He was not sure how far their break up was but Jing had not seen her in some time. Ichigo was only nervous for their family and he sighed as he went to find his wife.












< br>