Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Ancestry with Immortality ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



Ancestry with Immortality




A/n: Clashes with other realm wolves as both vie to distract. One Shadow Hound loses as another intends to take. The ekimmu/empusae queen is caught between bitter and growing rivalries within her own house. Return of a son heralds the return of her. Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think!



Lei held onto her as his estranged wife struggled like a mad woman in his arms and she actually whirled around kicked him upside his head. Jing landed flat on his back and he was literally stunned. Their arguments had been pretty bad and she had told him to go fuck himself. He had been so hurt; he had done his normal routine and had taken a male lover. Asuna’s chest was heaving and she was still wearing the heavy and gorgeous silk dressing gown that was heavily embroidered with actual golden dragons and cherry blossoms.

“Why did you come? How dare you! Why did you come?” She snarled at him.

“I could feel you fixing to blow up half of England. You really do not care anymore Asuna?” Lei demanded of her.

“We are officially divorced.” She hissed at him.

“Excuse me? Did I ask for that? What the fuck have you been doing and thinking since you became Arianrhod whore!” Jing Lei Shi snarled at her with wretched pain and fury.

“I did not ask for an unbinding. I sent word to Shang Lao that you and I were separated according to Shouten traditions. In your future accounts; I assure you, you are quite wealthy. You left me Lei. You demanded the impossible and now it is done. NEVER manhandle me again. I am certain you have a man here now? Also do not think I will keep our children from you but also do not think to try and take them. I will take you and stake you to cross in Hueco Mundo.” Asuna stated with a coldness in her tone and eyes that spoke much.

“You bitch! You fucking whore bitch!” He screamed at her.

Lei’s dark eyes bled and he backhanded her several times and she caught his hand and began to crush it. Her once passionate love of him had become a dead thing and he was horrified. He was absolutely horrified that she could feel NOTHING. Asuna threw him off and she looked back over her shoulder.

“Do not address me as anything but your majesty or Lady tr`Awnhi, Jing Lei Shi. You got what you wanted. I gave you three children when our bargain was for one. I say you made out very well and you are much richer to boot. I am the Queen of the Shouten Empire and whether you like it or not; I am still your queen and you my vassal.” She said in such a scathing tone; it would have peeled flesh from bone.

Maec had tracked her down and he was short of celebrating but she was so cold and hateful to Jing. It shocked him. He did not know she had divorced him in their customs.

“I told you, I swore to you that I would never be taken lightly. You swore to me the same. You up and had to give that mentally deranged son of a beast; another brat! It should not be about children or you as a brood mare but for fucking sake; I was your first Shouten husband! I should have been given precedence over that animal in Astana. Yet you seemed to be willing to keep giving him more and more!” Jing raged.

“What the fuck ever Jing; are we enemies again? Do I need to add you to the list?” She growled as she crouched ready for battle.

“Fuck you Asuna. Fuck you and your whole fucking corporeal rabble. All of you just go to hell and love it. You would prefer that unstable fuck over what we had!” He shrieked at her in his mental anguish.

“I am losing mates, husbands, and children; at least this feels good!” She retorted.

Lei was hurting too much and he rushed her and slammed her with such force against the wall of his bedroom in Hadasan. Her head hit the plaster and it cracked and she saw the bloody tears trailing down his face. Asuna had lost her stomach when he had stated he felt like he was last place. It froze her and she had just seemingly given up. Too much pain had assaulted her and she was tired of fighting.

“Accept with grace what you have and move on. You fucked the queen of the Shouten Empire for some time! You fucked her cousin and a long list of male conquests. You have your name carried on and your true sister restored to you. I went and lived through HELL for you but still it became a competition. Well I declare no winner.” Asuna said as tears poured down her eyes as well.

“I am not losing my wife. I am not losing my mind! I refuse.” Lei yelled in her face.

Lei tried to kiss her and she turned her face away. Anything he attempted; she reacted like stone. He was crushed and whereas she had always loved his touch before; she seemed indifferent and even hateful now.

“I left until you had that awful brat. I left so I would not want to kill him. Have I aided my best friend? Have I?” He screamed at her.

“Go ahead and do so. Maec would love a reason to have you as a true traitor. Khelli chose his own. We did NOT force him to say or do anything. I admit that my saving Maec was over the top for Hanaj but you had more common sense and could be reasoned with. You are just as arrogant and full of himself as Hanaj is. I am going now.” She said in a monotone.

Lei let her pass and his was nearly choking on his tears. She had claw marks and gashes all over her.

“What were you fighting now?” He scoffed.

“Shadow Hounds except they call themselves; Kveldulf, they are reality and not scary stories to make Shouten children mind. One killed a pup and my ekimmu husband.” She said in a dead tone.

“Shadow Hounds are real?” Jing asked horrified.

“Hai and you wonder why I really could care less about your insipid anger over Maec anymore. The fenrir and Kveldulf know of each other and both have been contacted by either Sanra or Bilae. Stew on that.” Asuna stated and she ported out of Hueco Mundo and back to where she had been.

Maec phased in right beside her and she let out a grief filled sob. She was acting her way through most of it and Lei had nearly destroyed her by demanding so much from her when in truth; she had done so much for him and his family. He was not seeing it that way and he had blatantly told her that what she had done and what they had made him feel inferior; that was just too painful. Maec held her up as she sobbed her heart out. She had fallen hard and fallen in love with Lei years and years ago now; but now…what did she do now? Asuna had literally changed all of her official paperwork and even her family crest had dropped the Jing. Lei would know and know she was serious. Maec held her and he phased her back to Richmond Palace and safety.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;
Lei stared at the spot where she had been and he could not believe it. He felt so betrayed by everyone that he stormed into Shan Lao’s personal rooms and pounded on the doors. The gentle Jing leader saw his younger brother/adopted son and he sighed.

“You went behind my back?” Lei snarled at the man he usually respected deeply.

“You have been rather difficult to deal with and track down as of late Lei. She asked and what I am supposed to do?” Shan Lao demanded.

“Fight! Fight for your supposed son and heir but good gods no! Shan Lao fight or ever get angry? Fuck that right?” The Jing heir said in raging fury.

“Lei, I am still the clan ruler. I did what I thought best!” The Elder Jing spouted.

“Ruin my life? I allowed you and you backstabbing bastard! Fuck you. Fuck all of you!” He snarled and he phased out.

Shan Lao now had to worry over his own heir being a loose cannon and he had maintained a fragile peace with Maec as much as it galled him to do so. Lei was so angry and liable to do so much damage. He felt it important to try and track down the young man right away.
================================================================= ==========  
She was being stalked but she was now in a simple white hanfu and her silver hair was down. The ekimmu maids had kept trying to put it up and in splendor but she said no. Asuna had to explain she was in warrior mode now and she needed to move about freely. The maids had groused about her gorgeous hair being so much like a commoner’s hair. Their queen had smiled and kissed their hands and gone about their business. She had no idea she had turned the common and noble ekimmu into loyal and loving citizens just by being herself.  The only finery she wore was a tiara of diamonds set on her head and she had sighed hard about that.

Now she was near the forest edge contemplating a hunt when she felt her hand go cold as hell and an ether appendage over her mouth. She tried to bite but the wraith was blocking her pathing and more. Very few Shouten had such power and she mentally threw Lei into the living plane. He had her and slammed her against the ground. Her aura and everything was suppressed by his powers but it was so difficult when she was so damn powerful too. She had that look of disdain and hate but her acting flawed for a second and he saw it. Lei knew her too well and he saw the flood of emotional pain. He grabbed her jaw and lowered his mouth as he plundered her orifice and for ten seconds she fought. Lei’s estranged partner made a strangled snarl as she ruthlessly kissed him back and his fingers buried into her hair. Soon his purely sinful lips began their descent down the long column of her throat and she was panting.

“You are not walking away from me, our marriage, and our family. Woman up and be the bad ass you are. Beat me up, throw a huge fit, or throw me around but you are not getting rid of me. Fucking hell Asuna.” He moaned against a silk covered breast.

The skirts of her hanfu were hiked up and his fingers had become drenched and Lei was losing it.

“You want to say something horrid but do not. Deny it all you like. Fine, we will go to Shouten’s version of marriage counseling, but first.” He continued to speak.

Her legs he widened and she was still dripping her release when he sank fangs into her labia and she wordlessly screamed. Her body arched painfully and Lei it seemed was in it for end game. He was not sure but she drenched only a few of her bed partners; he was one and for one, he would garner as much of it as possible. Asuna was raking clawed hands over silk covered bodice and she began to undo the laces in front.

“You fucking bastard! You ever think to try and leave again; I will kill you myself!” She snarled at him.

Lei was jerked to her mouth and she ravaged his tongue as the kiss was violent. Blood ran from the corner as the young Jing refused to lose his life. He was not being gentle but neither was she. He slammed her against a tree as her under clothing was ripped from her and he had undone his own ku. He was not allowing her to call out loudly as her shrieking snarl was kept in by his mouth attacking hers. Her body was greedy accepting him and she was trying to shake her head back and forth but he refused. It took every ounce of Lei’s considerable yoki to suppress her and she was losing it fast.

“I am you and you are me. How do you leave part of yourself? I refuse to be an amputee!” He snarled in her ear.

“You turn our marriage and love into a race!” She managed and she did scream as he hit her cervix.

“Forgive me darling but I am all Shouten. I am all Shouten married to such a woman and yes, I lose my fucking head every so often. What about you? Are we perfect?” Lei said sweating heavily and his eyes began to turn white slowly.

“Only together. Lei!” Asuna snarled out as she clutched him within but he still moved.

She worked an arm free and she ripped open her wrist and he latched on as he took in her claret elixir. She shut her green eyes and he wrapped his hand in her injured wrist’s hand. Lei held it up above her head and he surged up over and over till she again flooded him and her spasms wracked her whole body as he followed as he shrieked in the Shouten way. They slid down the tree and they were bloody and sticky.

“You would have had to file our divorce in Astana for it to be legal.” He murmured.

“I was going to do so next week.” She said exhausted.

“So we are not officially divorced but only separated. Well I am recalling the separation.” He whispered exhausted.

“Why Lei? So you can trample my heart again? I am not leaving Maec. I am sorry. I am not. I would have said they same of you too but you acted as though you would have made war against me again.” She said as two tears fell down her face.

“As much as it galls me; I love you too much even to aid Hanaj. Believe me he asked and I said no. He beat the holy fuck out of me too.” He snapped at her.

“Then I shall tell Maec.” Asuna snapped back.

“You took me and forced a binding on me and I would have you do it again you stupid woman. You are right; you have given me back everything I have ever wanted. I want our family bigger but I shall be patient but do not expect me to like or be pleasant to fuck face. I will work with him if need be but I will NEVER like him or claim him as my king. You however were and are my wife FIRST. Gods you are not pregnant. Tell me you are on birth control.” He said with closed black eyes.

“I am on birth control. Nobu and Ichigo think it has about an eighty percent effectiveness.” She sighed.

“Better than nothing; I want another baby yes. I want Hadasan full of our babies. I am sure fuck face wants the same thing. You figured out we Shouten are clannish and family oriented?” He asked ripping opening her silk in the front to make her front open to his perusal.

“Figured that out years ago. Kamis Lei…we are just as fucked up as Gwydion and Arianrhod were.” She sighed.

“I do not care. I love you. I will never ever love another woman. I just will not.” The Jing said meeting her eyes.

Asuna closed her eyes and her most beloved and needed men were also her most unhealthy relationships. Lei was right; Maec was going nowhere and neither was he. Her problem was that her entire episode had been witnessed by; Lewys  Keelan saw her engage this powerful Cherra and he was pissed off. She had torn him to pieces and she was attached to powerful Cherra men. She cleaned herself up and Lei swore to return. When he was in this sort of mood; he would return. She kept her tattered hanfu around her and she was grabbed by something and she was furious. She snarled and her claws began to drip Dakkasou.

“If you put those nasty things away then I shall speak civilly. We were not told that you were pupped nor had hound in you.” He said in a throaty tone.

“So because I am a mixed canid; I am still worthy?” She said in Kazakh.

“You change into a silver canine. I would say you have a great deal of hound in you. Have you ever served anyone as a slave?” Lewys demanded.

“Ganek tr’Awnhi tried to make me and so has Bilae; the very people who sent you at me.” Asuna growled low.

“You have left horrendous scars on me. My doctors cannot fix the damage. What manner of canine are you?” The Shadow hound demanded.

“I am a Western inu from Nihon.” She scoffed.

Lewys whirled her around and her silver hair was around her like a blanket almost. Her pale blue eyes flicked over him and his dark lapis lazuli colored eyes looked her over. His hair was pulled back from the top but down for the rest. His ears were round like most Shouten and his nose was Roman but on him it looked proper. His lips; well his lips had a couple of scars around them but they were full. His face was more on the rounded side with a bit of a point to his chin. His facial hair was sparse but trimmed neatly it seemed but upon closer looking his dark brown hair had Rastafarian braids in several places that were held by beads. He wore only dark brown leather armor over his bulky physique. In all respects; Asuna kept her empusae under tight control because he was simply a rugged and divine looking male. She kept telling herself these creatures had killed Selwyn and Aeron.

“Why are you even talking to me?” Asuna howled at him.

“Because despite your lethal attacks against me and Tengiz; you have hound in you. I saw just now with that putrid Cherra. Jing I think.” Lewys sneered.

She was not in a position to fight and he used the opportunity to grab her and he made that crack appear like the hollows did. Asuna was furious and she looked around in fury and she was in an arid but mountainous region of Hueco Mundo. Her growling and snarling only further proved that she was inu and she was surrounded by many male Kveldulf. All of her magenta markings and her crescent moon were visible. She lifted one hand and her Dakkasou was leaking and she without warning whirled in a circle and the males surrounding were on the ground bleeding and cursing. She turned and Lewys was ready to try and take her on. A supaida nami slammed him into a rock face and he was bleeding severely.

“Do not ever threaten Maec or Lei again or I will fucking kill you in very painful ways! I brought down an entire empire you putrid fuck! Those who are attempting to stir up these old hatreds are both Cherra in one way or another. Learn your benefactors!” She screamed in Kazakh.

“How old are you woman?” The Shadow Hound demanded breathing roughly.

“Five hundred twenty one years. I am a young youkai but I have been able to harness yoki from my previous lives. Now if I am going to talk then get me something to wear!” She demanded.

Lewys motioned for a simple tunic dress to be brought and Asuna slipped behind a rock and slipped it on. It was brown and made of duck cloth; heavy and sturdy. She had on white satin boots with a small heel and she stepped out. Her hair was down completely and it was hip length. Lewys was having a hard time thinking of this female as an enemy. The blood drinker Bilae had told Tengiz that she was mostly blood drinker but she was both. He could see both and he was insanely and instantly attracted to her. He lost his love to the Cherra five millenniums before and she had been strong like this woman.

“Bilae is reborn from Ganek tr’Awnhi. Ganek is the father of Maec; who is the current king of the Shouten. Bilae is the ekimmu of geo-thermokinesis in modern terms. The times of Arianrhod Hammel he was simply known as the volcanic ekimmu. He was also a younger brother of my previous life; he married a Ramanga uppyr queen named Ayille who ate the flesh of mortals and immortals alike. More than ten thousand years ago; Bilae led a rebellion against the ekimmu rule on the British Isles. I was Arianrhod Hammel and the entire line was wiped out and mates, children, and more were murdered and destroyed. The remaining ekimmu were sealed away in a prison plane called Terre de Brume. Prince Gwydion Hammel took a chance and sent his wife’s soul back into the cycle and I am here. I remember much but not everything. I do remember Bilae much and I do remember facing him as Ganek in THIS life. I know what he did to his own family and that whore Sanra. She is pure evil and she will use you and then somehow set your people up for destruction.” She spoke clearly in the native language of Shouten and apparently these beasts.

“You think I would trust any type of blood drinker and his witch? This grudge between the Cherra and Kveldulf goes back more than six thousand years in THIS plane; not the corporeal plane but this one. That is before your precious Maec. It goes back before Ganek as well. I hate them more than anything in any realm.” The clan leader spit upon the ground.

“I am so sorry but I only know to Ganek and his evil. I helped to destroy that body. Your hatreds and such I can well understand but your monsters caused me to lose my boy pup and a valued husband. Your kind cannot take that back!” She said with a heaving chest.

Asuna saw something pass over Lewys’s face and he spoke a different language and she recognized a dialect of Kazakh but it was too different for her to understand. Tengiz was on the outskirts of the group of male Kveldulf and his dark eyes held hate for. His leader held anything but hate for her and he was suddenly behind her and she used the moment to port them directly back to England. They were in Flint and away from mortals and he looked around.

“Many of my people do not care that you are part canid but only see Cherra. I know you are not even the same type of blood drinkers as the Cherra. The man who killed your boy pup; what did he look like?” Lewys demanded as he crossed his muscular arms.

“He was in his animal form. I do not know. He was black with short, rough fur that was extremely course. He did not seem to have a lot of fur and his skin was smooth but sooty black.” She said in disgust.

“His snout! Was his snout longer like a real wolf or shorter and did his humanoid form appear more in that form?” He demanded.

“Longer snout and less humanoid.” Asuna replied.

“His name was Chaska Gallach. Tengiz hates anyone and all who deal with the Cherra. There are shades of grey that I cannot get them to understand. You killed Chaska.” The Kveldulf leader said calmly.

“I did in self-defense. Again, he killed my pup. Tengiz? He killed my ekimmu husband.” She said showing fangs.

Lewys Keelan was a smart man and had almost always been a smart man. Chaska had been a zealot and hard to control. His mind was clear but he was a Kveldulf; he was a canine like creature and a female had lost a pup. It was not right and he was behind her his hand was pressed to her belly as he moved her hair.

“I was married once and my wife was murdered.” He whispered in her ear.

“I am not your wife!” Asuna growled.

“No. No you are not but you are mother. How many pups do you have?” He asked and he sounded jealous.

“I have a large family because of what I am. I am also a ruler and heiress. I am can support my large family.” The silver haired woman snapped.

Lewys tipped her head back and he ate at her mouth and she was stunned. She had maimed this man and now he was here kissing her stupid. His mortal looking hands came up and cupped her breasts and she grunted as his kiss was too inu like. Lewys wanted something and the perfect revenge for the death of his own presented itself. His claws appeared at will and she was grasped on her hips and he moved so fast and he sank his jaws around her shoulder. It should have been painful but she let out a crippling whine and she sank to her knees. The Kveldulf had a hiebie like miasma and he used it in a minute amount and she screamed out and he decided to take. His people had taken from her and he would give her back but also take. Asuna was in a blur of sensation and she really could not make head or tails of anything. She was so out of it that they found her wandering in Flintshire and her shoulder had been bitten horribly and she had sunk to the ground unconscious.
---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- &nbs p; 
Lei had been at Richmond and he was thoroughly pissed even having to be in the same plane as fuck face but a Flintshire inu brought in a very delirious Lady Dillingham as they called her and she was muttering gibberish. Pryderi pushed through and she was laid on her bed; the bite on her shoulder was huge in comparison to a blood drinker and her own sire scented it and he sat back as if offended and Ismael and Vulred recognized it immediately. They tried to slip away but were cornered by Pryderi of all warriors.

“What does that bite on her shoulder mean?” Pryderi demanded.

“The Kveldulf and fenrir kin. Understand ekimmu?” Vulred asked.

“You are both in fact the same species but somehow developed in separate planes.” He nodded.

Vulred nodded and Ismael was looking at his wife and she was rubbing her arms and looking uncomfortable.

“The biting is a warning.” The fenrir leader said shrugging.

Lei slipped into her bedroom and she was feverish and that never boded well. He hauled her up and stared into those fevered blue eyes.

“Why is it competition between you and Maec?” She husked in her fever.

“Because I am the only fucked in the head Shouten who should love this passionately. Getting over the fact you have to be hero to certain families but babe what the hell did you tangle with?” Jing demanded.

“Shadow Hound. Saw you and me. It pissed him off and he is not repulsed by me like some of his people. He is their leader. Need Ichigo or Nobu. We will work this out but you owe me…” His wife was saying and she began to seize.

“Asuna! Fuck! Get Nobu or Ichigo stat!” Lei screamed.

Maec was morose but he found Nobu for Lei and the kumo came upon her and began pushing the meds to get her stable. She was in a coma for now but Maec had no understanding of these beings and he had to go forward to see what Alum and Nanami had come up with. Hate gutted him and Lei just smiled at him as he phased to Fionn and he cursed the whole time.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Nanami was in the laboratory and the specimens under the microscope were ookami but they had mutated being in Hueco Mundo. Maec had been so busy with Maarit and her mother in the past that she and Alum’s relationship had gotten deeper and Alum came up behind her and pressed his hands to her small belly and shut his doe like eyes and smiled. Nanami smiled as he felt his son and it was beautiful but soon he had her head tipped back and kissing her deeply. Alum actually had to force himself away from the woman he was insane over and he breathed hard.

“Is it normal for you Shouten men to be all touchy, feely?” Nanami asked as she looked at the microscope and Alum only stared at her.

“Yes. We are clannish creatures Nanami. By the ancients; I cannot think. I can only think that you and I together are growing in your belly.” The beautiful man whispered.

Nanami stiffened and she felt Maec on his way and Alum straightened up. She loosened her scrub top and actually she swallowed a brew Juria came up with. Her healer lover had begged her to do it. They had waited and now was the time. Maec came in and they were working together on the body of the dead Shadow Wolf.

“Isha was attacked by one and it bit the hell out of her. She was seizing but they got her stable. Nami? You are almost glowing! You look stunning my lovely wife.” Maec murmured as he came by and pecked her lips lightly.

“Thank you majesty. They are regular old ookami on steroids Maec. They have been in Hueco Mundo and have adapted. I would say they either somehow wandered there or were taken there but they are originally ookami youkai.” Nanami shrugged.

“This is insanity! What about fenrir?” He demanded.

“Ookami as well that mated to elves. That is the only difference. I have found strands of Shouten and Stythe DNA in the Shadow Hounds but they are wolves.” She said softly.

“So we Shouten should be able to fight on par with them easily.” Maec considered.

“Easily sir but I warn you; they have hiebie and their bites rip out enough flesh to bleed out in minutes. They also are allergic to silver.” She said smirking.

“So it seems this is where all the myths come from!” Her husband said fascinated.

“Hai! Here. I had this katana flashed in silver for you. If you give me your main weapon; then I will do the same.” She said bowing.

“Wonderful! You are an angel. Speaking of angels; how are ours?” He asked looking at the silver blade.

“Adellum and Selene are both good. Asking where you are. I told them you would see them real soon. Hoping you make time before you go back.” She shrugged.

“Yes! I shall.” Maec smiled and he kissed her softly.

Alum had kept quiet and Maec was fixing to phase and he looked at Alum as if to say; well are you not coming?

“I am here running samples brother. These beings mean us Shouten harm and seeing how they carry that pathogen in their claws; please remember that as well.” His healer brother said bowing.

“Please do not let him overwork Nanami! Ugh.” The Shouten king threw up his hands and phased.

Alum stared at her and she began to look at samples again. He moved behind her and moved her long wavy hair and began to mouth her juncture and Nanami was a mess fast.

“Oh you evil doctor Shouten.” She moaned.

“Really?” He smiled softly.

Alum’s hands slipped under the scrub top and twisted her nipples gently through the lace of her bra. She leaned back against him and he was panting already. He gripped her hips and sucked her earlobe into his mouth. He was feeling a lot; in fact Alum was feeling so much, he was planning things, but at the moment he only worked her scrub bottoms down and she felt his hardened male flesh.

“I really can’t see how you liked guys. I really don’t. You like breasts way too much and you get slobbery with my woman parts in your mouth.” She groaned out.

“Nasty mouthed tart. I must lay you out and do everything you say. Taking you home to Almaty.” He growled softly.

Alum phased them to his bedroom in the old capital and he laid her out on his large bed and he phased her scrubs off and she was wearing a pale pink demi cup bra that pushed her breasts up and together and she wore only a matching garter belt with silky stockings. Alum’s jaw dropped and his head was fuzzy. Her belly barely swelled and she was the most gorgeous, sexy, alluring, stunning, and beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Nanami heard his mind and tears pricked her eyes. He looked up and he was confused.

“Why are you crying?” He asked concerned.

“Because you are the sexiest, most compassionate, hottest, alluring, stunning, and gorgeous man I have ever known.” She smiled as she nearly repeated his thoughts.

Alum blushed but he phased his own scrubs off and he lay against her and their bodies were hot. Her silver hair was next to his medium brown as held her jaw with gentleness. Their kisses would always be gentle but everything escalated in wildness.

“Nanami, I need you. By the ancients, I need you so much. Let us slip into in our other forms.” He murmured as he licked up her neck.

He asked but she released from her flesh first and dragged him with her. He had given up and given in completely as the crescendo of their uniting; he had to drag away. Nanami knew why he did it but she hated it. He was corporeal first and she came back and she got to watch as it hit him. Prince Alum tr’Awnhi had to shut his eyes as the twitches and spasms started moments later. The physical high was almost as good as this but he was overwrought this time and his whole physical form responded.

“Nanami!” He whined out as his male organ released.

Nanami had never seen it happen and she was stunned but reacted quickly; she was licking and sucking on him so fast that Alum was groaning and losing his mind.

“My love! Too sensitive…need little time. Oh ancients!” Her wraith love screamed out.

“Jao never ever did that!” She tittered.

Alum was in too much of a haze to laugh and she had within her body and she rounded her hips. He gasped and grabbed her hips; his grip was harsh for him and he looked as if in severe pain and she at first was scared but his sounds of completion hit and she smirked a little. Alum fell back white eyed and he never had to ask; he felt a warm breast against his lips and he latched on. The young Alv-succubus was making such audacious noises as he fed. He was in serious trouble and Alum had never considered himself stupid but now he was. His body stirred again but he put his troubles away to give her love and shatter her brain; it was only fair after all.
============================================================ ===============  
Alum worked every two weeks at Yamasaki General and two weeks within Hueco Mundo. He was home at the moment working amongst his own and he was actually busy in Almaty and Astana clinics as his programs for “healers” had progressed and they were becoming modern doctors. Alum was always forward thinking like any of his family and he had the misfortune to see Sung Jao. Alum may be a doctor/healer but he was still a high ranking prince of the empire and the Jing healer was here under imperial edict that he himself had ordered but to see him? Alum could not see what Nanami saw in him.

Jao was highly telepathic and to mentally hear his ex-wife’s name in the head of the tr’Awnhi clan’s healer was just a bit much. Jao looked up and his dark eyes watched the too pretty man and their eyes caught each other.

“Sung Jao. You are from the Jing Clan.” Alum said looking at his records.

“As you can see Prince Alum.” He said trying his damndest to be respectful.

“I know you worked closely with Yamasaki Nobu. I also know you are current with wraith medicines from the other plane. I assume you keep them stocked and supplied at all times? I am requiring all my doctors/healers of the empire to do so.” The prince said in a benign way.

“I worked with Nobu yes. I was also married to Yamasaki Nanami before your decrepit sister and brother wrecked my life!” Jao said coolly.

“Sanra has a long list of sins that we attempt to pay her back for and as far as my brother; what has your king done you disagree with?” Alum asked raising a brow.

“Posh tr’Awnhi bull shit! I will not supplicate to you Prince Alum. I am a good doctor and healer without Astana’s approval. I was up to date before you even showed back up. All the tr’Awnhi know how to do is corrupt! I hear that Nanami was whored out to Maec himself.” Sung said in hate.

Alum’s eyes got hard and he stared at Jao as if he was an insect. There was still no love lost between Jing and tr’Awnhi.

“Was it you that told Doctor Yamasaki to become sterile? It could be my imagination but she suffered that hex alone. No matter. You are free to go; and if I find ANY problems in Hadasan, you will answer to me.” The tr’Awnhi prince and doctor threatened.

Neither realized but Nanami was near and she was breathing too hard.

“Prince Alum? The younger queen is here.” A nurse spoke softly.

“Shit!” He cursed and he left Jao quickly and he saw Nanami further down the hall.

She was clammy and she was leaning against the wall. She looked over at Alum and she was shaky.

“Alum? Baby. I…I don’t know what to do.” She cried out.

Alum picked her up himself and he wished Jao was not here but he laid her on a gurney and he pressed on her belly and she screamed. His baby was attempting to stay corporeal and it did not make sense. He was panicking and he held her face.

“Shhh. Nami? It will be okay. Whatever happens it will be okay.” He whispered.

“I am losing him?” She let out in an agonizing whisper.

“He is trying to stay corporeal. Babes only do so when ready to be born.” Alum said feeling gutted.

“No! No! No! Alum No!” Nanami began freaking.

Jao was on the other side of the huge clinic and he could see her and his guts were ripped out. He made a decision and he came over himself. Alum stared up at him as if he would murder him personally. Jao began to feel her belly and Nanami screamed in agony.

“He is stuck. He is phasing back and forth before? He has to be stuck in a position he cannot get out. You have to ease him down.” Sung said to Alum.

Why Alum had not thought of it made him sick to his stomach and he stared at Jao with hatred. Sung just snorted and he phased his own hands and Alum had to hold Nanami as Jao actually had to move their baby so he could move freely in and out of his natural state.

“It is a rare condition but it means his physical self will be large. Anything else Doctor or is it Prince Alum?” Sung smirked.

“Get the fuck out of here.” Alum snarled.

“Surely. Nanami I will speak of you about our children.” He said calmly and he walked further away.

Nanami was still sweating and Alum held her to him tightly and this condition was rare indeed. He as a healer had only seen it twice.

“Nami, you have to go on bed rest. When you move around and such; it will make it easier for him to get stuck when he is corporeal.” Alum thought ahead.

“I am only halfway through my pregnancy Alum.” She said as the pain subsided.

“I have three estates. I know. I know you do not know as I do not tell anyone. I am at court almost always. I have three estates that provide my income. I am going to talk to your father and you are going to one of my estates. It is on the frontier of the empire. Your father knows of you and me.” He said just holding her.

“You told him?” Nanami asked stunned.

“Yes, I did! I respect the man and I would have his approval to love his beloved daughter. He will understand. I have to get you out of this ridiculous marriage to Maec. I…I cannot have you with him.” He said barely aloud.

“What? Why?” She asked her lover shocked.

“Because, I love you too much. I love you and I want to bind to you.” He admitted.

Nanami was shaking and Alum was holding her tightly and Jao was seeing everything. His ex-wife was being handled by Alum in a too loving manner for a brother in law. Of course seeing as how she was now royalty; it was probably no end in sight to the fornicating she did with the brothers Jao could only think. Nanami’s eyes widened and her psi abilities were stronger than most and rivaled her mother’s in strength and she heard Sung’s thoughts. She was angry as hell but he hated the tr’Awnhi so damn much.

“What if you went to him? What if you went to him and begged him to let me go? He knows how you were and are. Maybe just maybe he’ll let me go to you; as long as I am in the family.” Nanami said quickly.

“His love of his women is normally very, very possessive but it very well could work. Your mother has expressly stated she plans on giving him several more children.” He whispered to her.

“Leave me here; I swear to stay off my feet and in Hueco Mundo. You go to Maec and get me out of this stupid arrangement. Since Selene and Adellum stay in the family, voila!” She smiled.

Alum actually was positive it would work and he nodded. He did not kiss forehead because Jao was being a prick and watching like a hawk. He gave orders in a rare dialect of Kazakh to his assistant and he bowed to Nanami. He walked away from her and Jao followed him. Alum looked at the Jing healer and wanted to puke.

“Why is she here? What is wrong with the mother of my children besides whoever’s baby is stuck?” Sung demanded.

“Get the fuck away from me Jing! I may not be as vicious as Maec or Admal but I really, really do not like your clan. I am an expert throwing knives.” Alum snapped.

“Well you tr’Awnhi; even a healer, would have to be destructive at something!” Jao retorted.

Alum had it and he coldcocked Jao’s jaw and sent the Jing healer sprawling to his back. He was actually lucky because Maec actually was walking back in. He looked down at Sung, smirked and looked at Alum.

“Excellent job brother! Hello Healer Sung; how is the unbinding recovery going?” Maec asked sweetly.

“Excellent majesty!” Sung said brightly as he rubbed his jaw.

“Good. Go heal something in Jing land. Bye!” The Shouten king nearly barked.

Jao phased out but not far. Alum looked around and he grabbed Maec and took him to his apothecary. The elder sibling was highly intrigued at all the intrigue but he had wanted information on the possible TYPE of wolves the Kveldulf were; Japanese, Central Asian, or North American.

“Maec, I want to ask you something huge and I realize it is not done but it is ME asking. I never ask for anything.” Alum stated softly.

“Yes of course Alum. You are the easiest and best of my siblings except Seeval. We never hear anything about her. So what is it you want?” Maec said in good humor.

“Nanami.” He said simply.

“You are going to have to give me a damn good reason why I should give up a wife Alum!” His eldest brother growled.

“I have had your approval but Maec; I love her as much as you love Isha. You cannot do that for her but I can! Adellum and Selene stay in the tr’Awnhi family and close to you at all times. I love Nanami as a first and only wife.” He whispered.

Maec’s face actually fell when his slightly younger brother put his request the way he did and he sighed heavily. He looked away and nodded.

“You know the ancient way to unbind without it wishing me to kill myself?” His king demanded.

“I do. It is not known that I do; but I do.” Alum nodded.

“I could not part with her to just anyone nor would I. I will not impose myself physically either. I cannot believe you fell completely in love with a woman!” His older brother stated shocked.

“Why does that shock you? Why does the fact I want a woman shock anyone?” He demanded.

“Do not know; I seem to remember it was Stofan this and Stofan that for a long while.” Maec snickered.

“Shut up! Just shut up about him. Ugh! Do I bring up Lady Kallesh? No! Heart's blood please Brother.” Alum asked.

“Oh ancients! Lady Kallesh? You actually remember her? I was how old?” His brother asked the healer.

“One hundred seventeen and you thought she was the most beautiful creature around. You barely remembered Isha but then she showed up the next year and threw you for a loop.” The healer smirked.

“You are so good. I really would not have said yes to anyone else. Bah. Done now? I was hoping you two could tell me where the wolves came from originally.” Maec asked.

“North America brother. The strain of wolf that is. Nanami also explained that the wolves in North and South America are the strongest taiyoukai wolves known.” His healer stated.

“Do you think our ancestors brought them to Hueco Mundo or they wandered in by themselves?” The King asked curious.

“No telling Maec. The hate they show us Shouten leads me to believe they were brought in as slaves. It would have been something our great grandfather or before that had done, right?” Alum thought trying to remember his history.

“Most likely, much too far for us and our reign, no this hatred is beyond ancient and beyond us.” He considered.

Maec nodded and Alum bowed. The king decided to not say goodbye and he went back to the ekimmu who was being his way to and from Isha. In a way; he was glad the Nanami issue was settled in a better way but he still loved her. He pushed it away and focused on his queen.
============================================================ ===============   
Nanami was given blood in a strange mix of herbs and Alum said some weird words in a dead language and she literally could not sense Maec anymore. She looked up at him and he smiled. She threw her arms around him and he held her to him tightly.

“I will take you to my estate closest to Astana but swear to me, you will stay off your feet!” He commanded her.

“I swear Doctor tr’Awnhi.” She grinned.

“I want to take you tonight in our marriage rights. I have a monk from our faith to take vows if you so desire tomorrow. I also want to bind to you. It has been killing me not to do so.” Alum admitted.

“Hai. I would kiss your gorgeous backside if you wanted but yes to all and above.” Nanami said receiving his passionate kisses.

Alum had to tear himself away and breathe. He phased them to a self-sustained estate that bred their stock animals that many Shouten used to feed from. They were in a massive bedroom and he laid her on a bed with rich black and burgundy velvet and satin.

“To hell with it.” He mumbled and he phased his own clothes away.

Nanami giggled and her own clothes ended up on the floor. Alum tr’Awnhi took his time and very, very slowly joined her in soul and did what he had been dying to do; he literally joined his soul to hers and despite being two people, their souls and colors were now mixed. He fell back on his bed corporeal and the divine moment of incredible beauty was followed by the unbelievably pleasurable tremors and light convulsions. They both were shaking and Alum forced himself to move. He lay against her and lifted her shaky leg and slid in. Nanami released a scream of pure joy and they both were wracked.

“Repeat after me; everything I say, okay?” Alum whispered in a raspy tone.

Nanami nodded as her eyes burned green. Alum spoke ancient rites and she repeated them as he did the same. He said them over and over as did she; her gentle healer was losing his mind to it all and everything became too brilliant and too tight. Alum tr’Awnhi passed out as his body gave up to glory and he heard her actually screaming out; I love you in Japanese.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> Hibari was not comfortable and her mother was waking up. The bite on her shoulder was actually infected and Nobu could find NOTHING to counteract the infection. Vulred looked furious and ready to kill something and Jing Lei Shi was going to die the king’s daughter in law thought.

“Not today darling Hibari but perhaps if Maec gets lucky!” Jing tittered.

“Why are you here except to piss everyone off; which I might add, you have pissed everyone one off! That list includes your boyfriend.” Maec snorted.

“If one can get to Asuna; then I can get to Kameron. How little you know fuck face. Dearest do you need some more water?” Lei asked Asuna seriously.

She was fevered and it was bad. She was thirsty as hell and her body hurt. Everything just hurt as she heard them arguing.

“First, I want all of you to shut up! Maec is not going anywhere and neither are you! SHUT UP ABOUT IT!” Asuna screamed.

“Shhh my love. You okay?” Ichigo said mopping up her brow.

“Ichi? When did you get here?” His wife asked.

“Been here on and off since the births babe. Remember you and I share little ones?” He said in joking manner.

“Hai. Ichiro, Masaki, and Hinata. Our pups. Our pups are safe?” She asked in her fever.

“All of your pups are safe sweetheart. Thanks to Maec and Chanak. They are all having the time of their lives.” Her ningen mate said brushing the silver off of her face.

“No good. Sick. We are sick. I know she is sick too. I see it. I see through the Shadow Wolf’s eyes. He has seen Sanra. She is ill.” She whispered almost in glee.

“Sanra sick? Sick from what?” Maec asked shocked.

“She is vomiting and cursing me, you, and Bilae. She is cursing Ganek. No more.  Water. I need water. It is too hot.” The ekimmu queen said whimpering.

“I will take her and guard her at the nearest river. It will cool her off.” Pryderi stated.

“Hai. Give her this as well Mister Jernigan.” Nobu commanded.

Nobu handed Pryderi a syringe full of medicines to lower fever in a youkai and Asuna was tearing at her clothes. Hibari stood up and began to pace and Vulred scented the air.

“You ready.” He mumbled.

“Huh?” Hibari asked in English.

Ismael scented the air too and it was so very faint but his pup was ready to be born. His eyes widened and he stared at her.

“Pup. Son is birthing. Wife lay down now.” Ismael said in English softly.

“No. No. Stop it!” Asuna whined as she ripped at her clothes.

“Haha?” Her adult daughter cried.

“Hot! Too hot. Must get colder.” The queen cried out and she ported.

Everyone looked stunned; Nobu and Ichigo immediately stood up and Ichigo left everyone’s presence. He came back in his black and white outfit. Pryderi nodded and they were splitting up. Hibari screamed as her water broke and Nobu sighed heavily.

“This is a fucking nightmare!” He snapped at Maec.

“Yell at Bilae! He unleashed these beasts from the Shouten past, not me! Believe me; my people all thought them myth!” The current Shouten king said in defense of himself.

“Go find her!” Nobu demanded.

Maec nodded and he phased out to find his wayward queen.
================================================================ ===========   
Asuna was burning up and she was sloshing on the bank of the Thames. Her eyes were still blue but to a normal human; she would appear fevered. She was close to Windsor and she heard a throat clearing. Asuna whirled around and she saw Charles Brandon who made a horrendous yell as he saw her shoulder. The foreign woman sank back to her backside and she let herself slide into the water. Henry had been called for and he came running in his riding clothes in all black and grey. The foreign queen was wearing a lawn chemise gown but nothing else and she had tattoos on her face. Harry dragged Asuna from the water and he hissed as he felt her body.

“You are fevered!” He cried in horror.

“Hai. Hai. Arthur. Where is Arthur?” She demanded.

“My brother is dead.” Henry said softly and in surprise.

“No! My son! Where is Arthur? We need him. Send to Richmond and tell Arthur that Haha needs him. Please. Harry please!” She screamed at him.

“You have a son named Arthur?” He asked stunned.

“Why are you acting stupid? You know what Edward did to me. Harry what year is it? I am in a deep fever. I need Arthur. Send for Arthur!” She said shaking him and collapsing.

Henry carried her himself into the palace and Kate was horrified to see the wound on her and she was shouting in Japanese and several languages they did not know. Asuna was bad off but Henry did as she asked and he sent to Richmond for an Arthur.

Arthur had to be brought from the future but he was stunned that his real mother called on him. He came to Richmond Palace which he knew well and he saw assembled mates and no mother.

“She is at Windsor and was asking for you. You can port now?” Nobu asked softly.

“Yes. She was asking fer me?” Arthur asked surprised.

“Hai.” He nodded.

Arthur closed his eyes and he felt her aura not terribly far away and he ported to her. He knelt near her bed and she opened fevered eyes.

“Arthur!” She whispered.

“Ya! Mum. Mum what got ye?” He asked horrified.

“Kveldulf. Killed Selwyn and Aeron; I should have kept you. I am sorry. I am so sorry.” She began to weep bloody tears.

“Mum is that why yer crying? Don’t be daft! Mum, I love ye. Ye know that. I know what that monster did to ye. Mum? Mum?” The hanyou said as she passed back out.

Henry stepped out of the shadows and he saw the young man named Arthur and he was stunned. He was English sounding and Arthur wanted to kick something.

“This woman is your mother?” He asked stunned.

“Yes yer majesty. Ye know about Longshanks. I am his bastard. He raped me mum and she gave me to an English family here te raise. She wanted te keep me but one of her husbands couldna handle me birth.” He said using a heavier Scottish like accent.

“You are half human?” Harry asked shaking.

“Aye your grace.” He said bowing.

“She can birth a half human child?” He asked looking at her.

“I wouldna recommend it yer grace, not right now!” Arthur snorted.

“Of course not now! I was and am curious is all.” The Tudor king said in defense of himself.

Arthur wanted to smack his Da upside his head but he knew his Da had had it bad for her. This was before he had been given to them and it was obvious that his Da was smitten now too.

“Can I give yer grace some good advice?” The halfling asked Henry.

“What is it?” Harry asked the handsome half human.

“Me mum is a good woman. She is a kind woman. She is also a demoness. Our church does no have a good word for their kind but there it is; I would not wish this life on anyone sir. I can tell by yer looking that yer more than just fancying her.” The young hanyou said softly.

“You say this yet you are half her and half human! Do you hate yourself?” The king demanded.

“No yer grace. I had a good upbringing but I had to watch my entire human family die. It was the most painful thing anyone can endure. Do ye understand? My life matches hers. She will always be more powerful than me; but I won’t die easily.” He sighed gently.

“I think I understand but you are half human.” Henry said shocked.

“There are more of us halflings around than ye could know yer grace. I promise ye; we mean no one no harm.” He smiled softly.

“I normally do not say this to men but you are stunning.” His Da stated.

Arthur blushed and he looked down. He was always a favorite of his adopted father and he could see Henry perusing him closely.

“What is your name fully?” The monarch asked.

“I took her name yer majesty; it was Stuart before.” He lied.

“You are that decrepit piece of shit’s son are you not?” Harry asked and was actually despondent.

“Aye. I am. Hell had no room fer him. I promise ye, we get ‘em.” Arthur smirked with an evil smile.

Asuna came around again and she was speaking rapid Japanese. Arthur had to listen carefully and she was crying out for her lost pup and husband; Aeron. Arthur wiped a tear from his eye and he looked around for anything to reduce fever.

“Do you have wintergreen majesty?” The hanyou demanded.

“Yes of course.” He said raising a reddish brow.

“Get wintergreen boiling in water and bring that here for her to drink, please yer grace, I beg ye!” Arthur asked his adopted father.

Henry called for the simple herb and had a potent blend boiled and brought. Arthur sat her up and helped her sip it. The fever was raging but after some time the herb seemed to help bring it down some. Asuna woke up a little and looked over at Arthur.

“Oh kamis. This is a bit awkward. I was thinking about you.” She said in Japanese.

“Mum, I am thrilled that ye thought of me but ye insisted me be here. Awkward? Can we say weird as bloody hell?” Arthur smiled at her.

She gave her adult hanyou son a weak smile and he held her hand. Henry could see she loved this young man and that is was familial. It was also obvious he was her son.

“Da has been hovering like a hawk and I’m glad ye taught me Japanese an all but he is stupid, shitty in love with ye Mum.” Her hanyou child pointed out.

“Do you think I am without wit Arthur Henry Tudor?” Asuna asked in a snappish tone; in Japanese.

Harry looked at them both as they spoke the Asian tongue and he heard the halfling’s name and his own in one quick succession. He narrowed his eyes and he just sat.

“He also isna stupid either Mum. Ye are here and what in bloody hell got ye? What are ye men doing fer ye?” He asked in anger.

“Arthur, I swear to the Kamis, stop lording over me! You are not king of the castle here!” She snapped.

“No of course I’m not. I’m just a bloody prince any way ye look at it. Me mum is a queen of bloody everything and me Da? I can be concerned fer me Mum if I like, thank you!” He snapped at her in Japanese.

“Kamis, the Kveldulf clan leader bit me and caused this. I cannot understand why nothing is working.” She said laying her head back exhausted.

“Could it be only they can help ye? Maybe like ye hold the antidote to yer Dakkasou?” He suggested.

“Actually Arthur that is brilliant!” Asuna said softly but in high praise.

Asuna looked over at Henry and he was still shocked at her appearance. The tattoos as he thought were still visible and she had to clear her voice to try and speak above a whisper.

“You are seeing me without a salve we use to cover up marks like these. I was born with these Harry. My father is actually at Richmond now and if you saw him; I appear almost identical to him in his markings and coloring.” She said in English and weakly.

“You would be better off at Richmond.” He said non-plussed.

“I am certain to have caused a scandal AGAIN. I am sorry.” Asuna sighed as she looked away.

“I am the bloody king of England. This is whatever I say it is; do you understand your grace?” Harry said with a slight smirk on his young face.

“I understand and bless you. This is Arthur Elias Stuart.” She lied about her hanyou son.

“You named your halfling son after Arthur?” The king raised his brow.

“King Arthur! There are fabulous tales of his table and knights. Sounded good for an English pup.” She said looking at her son.

Arthur wanted to die laughing but he kept his face straight. His Da actually fell for it and he nodded. He called for a carriage and Arthur had her wrapped up in a thick blanket and Harry rode with them to Richmond. Asuna nodded off again and she was snoring. Henry had to not brush the hair out of her face and Arthur sang an old haunting English tune.

“You really are English.” Harry said softly.

“Course. I hate me birth father but my Da was a good man. He was good to me.” Arthur said gently as he held onto his demon mother.

“Her native language is difficult to follow.” The monarch said to make conversation.

“Well, I guess I’m lucky. Ye know what she is I know. My siblings are many and those my age; I have a healthy number that lived. Her second generation is bigger because she is older and bloody more powerful. That is what happens when the other ones age; they gain their abilities. I had to find her to know all of mine. The rape that Longshanks did; he intended me to be his heir and never leave the throne. Can ye imagine? The two species mix aye; but keep a hanyou on the bloody throne is bloody madness!” Arthur stated.

“How old are you?” Henry asked curious.

“Over two centuries.” He lied again.

“Good God! You look my age!” The English king cried.

“Ye see. It would have never have worked. Longshanks was a bloody madman.” The hanyou said looking out the carriage window.

Henry stayed quiet the rest of the trip to Richmond and he followed Arthur as held his mother in the bridal position to lay her in bed. Henry Tudor got a quick glance of a ghost like being who looked like her and he was stunned. It had to be her father and the being was noble, graceful, and lethal. Arthur was near and Sesshomaru came forward and he ignored the ningen.

“Will this Sesshomaru’s blood help your mother?” His grandfather asked.

“I dunno me lord. I can ask Nobu or Ichigo.” Arthur answered.

“Why is your ningen father here boy?” Sesshomaru demanded.

“I needed his help like me lord. I am sorry; but Mum has been seen and me Da gives her some silence, ye know?” The hanyou grandpup answered.

“Hn.” His grandsire muttered.

He had been told by his numerous adult siblings that “Jii-Chan Sesshomaru” was infamous for making the sound, “hn”.

“What does that mean?” Arthur asked in Japanese.

“It means whatever this Sesshomaru wishes it to mean.” The inu lord eyed the hanyou.

Arthur caught the light in his citrine eyes and he realized his grandfather was teasing him. He smiled and he felt her head and he hissed again. She was hot as hell again and Nobu came forward.

“Make her well kumo.” Sesshomaru commanded.

The inu lord moved with the grace of a gazelle and Henry felt like a dirty piece of laundry as he passed. Ichigo came in and he made a sound of relief but hissed as Arthur had as he felt her head.

“Mum and me were thinking that perhaps the Shadow Hounds have the antidote like she does fer her Dakkasou.” The hanyou offered.

“It is sound. How do we get one without killing it?” Ichigo asked.

“Let me get the bad ass.” Nobu smirked.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------  
Sesshomaru was with Vulred Gordir and they were hunting the Kveldulf leader. The woman’s father made him VERY nervous because this canine had an aura that was ungodly. They were in Hueco Mundo and Sesshomaru REALLY hated Hueco Mundo. The silver haired male was scenting the air and he suddenly moved with incredible speed.

“Unreal.” Vulred said to himself.

Sesshomaru was in a mountainous region and he could smell the Shadow Hounds. Lewys felt the being himself and there was a male who looked like the female he had bitten days earlier. The long haired canine man pulled a beautiful weapon and Lewys appeared atop of rock over the being.

“Impressive weapon.” He said in English.

“Speak some other language; this one is inelegant and sounds as the ookami you all are, a kind of howling to this Sesshomaru!” The Western Lord said in his heavily accented tone.

“My what a fucking snob you are!” The Shadow Hound laughed in Min.

“Worthless ookami.” Sesshomaru snorted.

“Really? You call us worthless wolves when you yourself are a canine! Hilarious!” Lewys said narrowing his lapis lazuli eyes.

“You infected this Sesshomaru’s heir. You will remove your toxin or this Sesshomaru will remove your head!” The inu said as his eyes reddened.

“The Cherra’s queen is your daughter. She is a beauty and you let her walk with monsters?” The wolf snarled.

“She is more than inu and much more than a mere glorified wolf.” Her father snorted.

“My, my you Japanese dogs are assholes. Well, I will remove my toxin as you say but in neutral area. That means you fenrir will not be party.” The Kveldulf leader snarled.

“Bastard!” Gordir hissed at Lewys.

“You call me bastard when the elves would have you the same as the Cherra would us! You’re the sorry piece of shit fenrir. Go! I will be near that place. You Papa dog? You bring your daughter and I will remove my toxin.” The Shadow Hound commanded.

Sesshomaru flared his yoki for good measure and both other realm ookami had to go to their knees. This was no ordinary canine daemon and Lewys wanted to talk to him alone. The Western Lord also had an abundance of common sense and he left with Vulred quickly.
============================================================== =============         
Sesshoma ru held his beloved daughter in his arms and she was so slight nowadays. Her body had been through too much and he was angry. He was angry that the bitch Sanra was even capable of causing mayhem from a cursed century. It was Bilae and he had been told by Juria that the signs of the “Soul King” stirring were there. It could be a year or a hundred but the so called father of Arianrhod Hammel was going to make an appearance sometime soon. The Western Lord could not care about the ekimmu or the “Soul King” as the Seireitei referred to him; all he cared about was in his palace and through his pups. His family had become huge and his palace normally a ruckus but he secretly loved it. He would feign displeasure but how could one; when he had the very thing he never did? He had a large family and love. Through his pups and his immediate family; he had immense love. That was the Taisho’s legacy now and if he could get his sister/pup Fumiko to accept the role as a warrior onna; he would be happy. She had thrown fits of epic proportions and he hated to be so severe with such a gentle bitch but his father had done a disservice to her, and he let her know it. His baby sister had slapped the utter crud out of her lord and brother/father figure. He loved Fumiko as if he had sired her and everyday he was on her to practice her fang that he had had forged for her in the past by Totosai and she was resentful. Sesshomaru was going to ask Asuna to come home soon to talk sense to her. His opinion and it always would be; female pups should be trained as soon as and as hard as boy pups. The time of palace bitches had ended with his father. His precious heir was riddled with fever and she came to a little.

“Chichi.” She whispered.

“Hai.” He acknowledged.

“Domoarigatou Chichi. I needed you. I need you so badly.” Asuna began to weep those bloody tears he hated.

“Hush pup. I am your father. What sort of chichi would I be to ignore my eldest and heir?” Sesshomaru asked looking down at her.

“Tell me I have not disappointed you Chichi!” She begged of him.

“Do not say such asinine things and this Sesshomaru will not be tempted to answer with stupidity.” He snorted his elegant nose.

“I am not a proper bitch. I have made so many mistakes. I am sorry my lord if you ever felt anger or shame in me!” She cried harder.

Sesshomaru held her to him tighter and the fever was high even for a youkai and he felt no anger or resentment. His eldest daughter would always be his favorite; always.

“You stole this one’s heart the day you took breath. You stole my cold nature; you and Osamu gave me something this one never had.” He said very softly.

“What sir?” She sniffed.

“Something that was ours entirely. Our blood, our family, and our pups made in love with our mate. You are as coveted now as you were then. You will always have this one’s heart first.” Sesshomaru stated kissing her crest.

Lewys Keelan heard it all and he was touched deeply by the depth of feeling the powerful dog daemon showed his daughter. Tengiz had to be held back and he was here alone. Sesshomaru began a low growl as the Shadow Hound came from the shadows themselves.

“I come to honor my agreement. I was supposed to be a father too before the Cherra killed my mate.” He said coldly.

“Your problem with the Shouten is not this Sesshomaru’s issue; nor is it Lady Asuna’s issue. She is only married to the pestilence out of some misplaced love.” The Western Lord snapped.

“Then help us fight them!” He cried softly.

“Fix her!” Sesshomaru snarled.

Lewys fell to his knees and he allowed the Shadow Hound to suck on the wound and Asuna cried out in pain. He had not intended to infect her but his bite had gone deeper than expected. He was sucking out the toxin and she was soon unconscious completely. He stood up and Sesshomaru had laid her carefully on his haori as a pillow. The Kveldulf leader did not expect that the Western Lord would whirl around and strike with a sword. He was sliced into by something that made him want to vomit. He staggered back and stared at Sesshomaru with anger.

“Leave before this Sesshomaru kills you. That is your penance for having touched our pup. Next time you will not breathe!” He snarled out as his eyes were demonic red and his aura lit up.

“Fucking dogs! You will regret this I assure you.” Lewys said moving away with speed.

“Vermin!” The inu lord muttered.

In the wings was Nobu and Ichigo and Sesshomaru gingerly picked her up and carried her to her healer mates. They were fussing over her and they returned to Richmond via Nobu. She was laid down on her bed and the wound was still open but they felt her head and she was slowly cooling down.

“Thank the Kamis!” Nobu whispered.

“Nobu? Hibari is not doing so well.” Ichigo said nervously.

“Damn it! Nanami is on leave. Fuck. Who do we have? Shinobu, Aidoan, and Neil. You Fionn…can you go to Yamasaki General and bring Neil Turner and Aidoan Sahen here?” The kumo doctor commanded.

“Yes Nobu.” Fionn bowed.

The ekimmu had learned who was extremely important in her life and Nobu was major. He brought the two doctors and they immediately went to Hibari and she was suffering badly. Aidoan went to her and hooked up plasma and blood on a fast drip and looked at Neil.

“We are going to have to do a section Doctor Turner. The babe is not turned. She should be in Hueco Mundo no matter what species she gives birth to.” Aidoan stated.

“Are you serious?” Neil asked surprised.

“Well yes! She is Shouten; even if she is hybrid Shouten, the blood drinker dominates always. I will phase us. Your majesty? What palace can I phase Hibari to?” She called to Maec.

“Astana is fine. I sent Mas a message. Go now Aidoan. Save her and the babe!” Maec commanded.

Aidoan nodded and Ismael looked sick to his stomach and the Sahen doctor phased herself, Hibari, and Ismael to Astana. She had phased to the infirmary and the healer was stunned but Mas tr’Awnhi showed up immediately. All he had to do was touch Hibari and he would have all the memories. He did so and he looked at Ismael and nodded.

“It will be okay.” Mas said gently.

“This is younger Mas. How you know me?” Ismael asked in English.

“She is my turned. Our memories are linked. Hard to explain but it is good. Its fine my friend. Hold her hand because they are going to cut her belly open.” The Shouten prince explained.

“No! No! Only do this if mother dead. No!” Ismael freaked.

“Prince Ismael? I am Aidoan. I am Hibari’s sister in law. I am also a doctor. Trust in me.” She said softly.

Ismael was fretting and Hibari screamed out as horrid pain ran down her legs. Neil and Aidoan had her prepped fast and Ismael wanted to be sick but he held her hand. Hibari had been given widow in her IV and Aidoan cut through the layers and soon pulled out a pup. It began to scream as soon as it hit the air. The boy fenrir pup had Ismael’s hair and Hibari’s eyes.

“Ah we have another one hiding.” Aidoan smiled.

“What? What do you mean?” Hibari asked stunned.

Another pup was pulled out and Aidoan knew instantly this was not Prince Ismael’s babe, nor was it Mas’s babe. She cooed at the pup and she looked at Hibari.

-This is an inu pup Hibari. - She thought to her.

-I had a fight with Hiroto. We and I did not know! - She cried in her mind.

“She is a girl! Lovely little girl.” Aidoan said laying the inu pup in Hibari’s arms as Neil and her began to sew. Ismael was busy scenting his own boy and it really did not hit him that his boy had a twin.

“Hibari?” He asked looking up.

“A fight. I fought with Hiroto after I found out about Kerwin. He was so angry about you.” She said shocked.

“He hurt you?” Ismael demanded.

“Hai and no. She is mine! She is inu Ismael. Let her be yours! He does not want her or me. Please?” She said as she began to cry.

“Yes. She must stay Leth`Evana too.  He never sees her, ever! I claim her and she my pup.” He said firmly.

“I hate him Ismael. You know this.” She wept.

“I name her.” Her fenrir prince stated.

Hibari weakly smiled and Ismael felt better. His pup had already been named Kerwin Gordir and he was looking at the female pup as she mewled. Her eyes were blue and hair mixed with brown and silver. He traded babes with Hibari and he looked deeply into those blue eyes and something hit him. It jolted his gut and this helpless little female needed a good father to teach her to be a good woman and a good canid.

“She Lyneth Ito-Gordir.” He said softly.

Hibari had felt his emotions and she was sobbing. Ismael kissed her and Neil and Aidoan smiled at each other. Mas looked happy and he picked up Kerwin and looked at the tiny mixed fenrir pup and he looked up at Ismael.

“What will his true form be like?” Mas asked.

“No idea.” Ismael grinned.

“He is beautiful and so is Lyneth. They are perfect.” The Shouten prince agreed.

“We home. Our time okay?” Ismael asked in his broken English.

“Most wise Prince Ismael.” Aidoan smiled.

She phased them all back to Richmond and Nobu was surprised to see two pups. He knew by the blue eyes that one was Hiroto’s but he saw the set of Ismael’s jaw and it was set; Ismael was the twins father in his mind and the family would accept it. Aidoan and Neil went with another ekimmu and took their patients back to the modern era.

Vulred had scented and marked his grandson and granddaughter as pack. They both mewled and whined but it was their way. He knew the female was not Ismael’s but Ismael was claiming her for his reasons. So his father claimed her to their pack. She would smell no different to them and that would be best. Sesshomaru held each one and scented them both to memorize the scent and he nodded to Hibari.

“Love you jii-chan.” She smiled.

“Tell your father this one looks forward to seeing him.” Sesshomaru smiled at her; just a small smile.

“I bet! A little slapping here and Bakusaiga there?” She teased.

Sesshomaru made his, hn sound and his grandpup laughed. They were taken and Sesshomaru loved this. The extended family and he waited for his beloved pup to wake up. Vulred was tense and he did not know the Kveldulf leader personally; he did not like the interest he had in Hibari’s mother. He hated to admit his own sinful interest but he kept himself stoic and silent.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna woke up and rolled over to find Lei. He slowly came to himself and he had a black eye. He grinned at her and she sighed as she sat up on the bed.

“You and Maec being buddies I see.” Asuna said with a dry throat.

“Well my darling; you told me he stays, and so I stay. No divorce. No more separation. Shit is done and we work out my temper tantrum. He slammed his fist into my face when I called him a psychopathic reject but hey, it is all good toots.” He smirked at her.

“I love you, you asshole.” She snorted and he kissed her deeply.

Her eyes closed and she literally doubled over and began to feel tremendous pain in her abdomen. Her cries brought in Ichigo and the pain was taking her breath away.

“Water please. Oh Kamis what the hell is this?” She gasped in near agony.

“Lay back.” Ichigo commanded.

He ran an ultrasound transducer over her belly and he literally saw nothing. It was as if her womb was voided. Ichigo called on Nobu and he came to look as well. They checked her whole belly and she was crying out in pain.

“I see nothing. It is literally like you have no womb at all!” The kumo doctor stated shocked.

“Oh my Kamis it hurts. Give me widow, please!” Asuna gasped.

She downed a whole vial of the narcotic and soon she was sleeping again. They kept trying to ultrasound her womb but nothing. Her abdominal cavity was fine and it was healing from her last battle but everything looked fine. Nobu was terribly worried and he wanted to take her and ALL the kids home. She could not even nurse her new babes and that would hurt her but it had to be.

“I am thinking we need to take Asuna back to the modern era. The drawing back idea is great and all but I need my hospital and she needs real rest!” He said pulling rank.

“Naraku wants the battles kept here.” Fionn stated from the door.

“Naraku would want his mate alive!” Nobu snarled.

“We will return her and her household. It will take at least a day. Her or the children first?”  The thunder ekimmu asked sighing.

“The pups. Get them home first. She would kill us if it was any other way. Get it done and let me know.” He said and he sat down frustrated.

“I am going to go in my shinigami form and look for a Shadow Hound, okay? We could use all the information we can.” Ichigo stated.

“Good idea. It will take at least, and I mean at least a day to get the kids home. The kids and ALL their crap? Yea. It’s a lot.” The kumo man sighed.

“We will figure this out Sensei Nobu. Just deal man.” Ichigo smiled.

“Be glad you and I have become best friends you pain in my ass!” Nobu smiled.

“Yea yea. You like the threesomes.” The strawberry grinned.

“Well that too and you are a hell of a doctor and you kick ass. What else could a youkai ask for?” Asuna’s longtime healer-mate asked.

“Touché doc. Touché. Be back as soon as possible.” He said and shunpoed away in shinigami form.

Nobu made sure his human self was safe in another room and he sat down and stared at her stomach.

“What are you hiding in there?” He whispered
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  & nbsp;
Ichigo was just plain sick and tired of his wife being used and abused. He narrowed his warm brown eyes as kept a look out for the Kveldulf. They were from Hueco Mundo and he felt no fear whatsoever. He felt a really powerful pressure and he was positive that he had found one. Ichigo pulled Zangestu and called bankai. The powerful aura came to him and it was a black haired Shadow Hound. This one had a nasty look on his face and Ichigo readied himself.

“You get slapped with an ugly Shouten soul or something?” He demanded of the Kveldulf.

“Fucking twerp! I would have let you live but now you will die.” The male snarled.

“Really? Okay let’s try that out.” Ichigo smirked cockily.

The male slowly changed formed before Ichigo’s eyes and he now knew where werewolf myths came from. This dude had a shorter snout but his lower portion looked beefy and humanoid. His arms and upper portion looked like a mutated wolf.

“Damn you just got uglier.” The shinigami said aloud.

The Shadow Hound snarled and he slashed out and Ichigo easily launched himself up. The battle was really not fair but others felt it too. Maec tr’Awnhi showed up and his face was set in angry lines.

“You want me? I am Shouten! I am a Cherra as you call us. Come at me you mindless beast!” Maec hissed.

The Kveldulf whirled and he jumped on Maec. The two males rolled several times and the claws of the mutated wolf did indeed have hiebie. The Shouten king pulled his sword and plunged it into the leg of the beast at an awkward angle. The Shadow Hound screeched and Ichigo had to cover his ears. Maec drew something in the dirt quickly and he spoke a chant and thick tree roots grew up from the ground to bind around the Kveldulf’s limbs. The creature was snarling and screeching in its hate.

“I should kill you now but my queen is suffering because of you worthless scum! Change back before I take off your head!” He threatened.

The wolf changed back into his humanoid form and his black hair was long and he had dark eyes and some facial hair on his face.

“What do you call yourself; you vulgar piece of excrement?” Maec demanded.

“I am Tengiz Zurab.” The Kveldulf spoke dripping hate.

“It speaks! Incredible. Why would my ancestors use your kind for anything? What purpose would you serve a people whose form on this plane was invisible if they so wished?” The Shouten asked coldly.

“Your ancestors began to take beasts from the mortals. It was noticed you stupid Cherra. If the beasts were supposedly eaten by wolves then what would the humans do?” He snorted.

Maec blinked and the Shouten did breed two types of bovine for the blood. It took much to feed an empire and if the whole of the empire were to phase into the mortal realm and feed on the mortals; there would be no mortals left. The idea of keeping these beings just to cover their taking a bunch of cows was ridiculous.

“You need a better story for your hate than that. As it is; I see nothing we have done that could possibly justify what you are trying to do to us. My queen is NOT Shouten.” The wraith said in hate.

“Oh yes we know. Your precious Isha, correct? Lewys seems quite smitten with her looks as you are. Personally I prefer a bitch who obeys.” Tengiz sneered.

Maec whirled his head and he stalked right up to Tengiz and grabbed his roughhewn shirt; they were nose to nose and Maec’s eyes were silver.

“You had better explain your meaning.” The Shouten king said in a very calm tone.

“Lewys felt bad for what Chaska had done and he gave her back what Gallach did. I killed the being called ekimmu? I don’t care though. All you blood drinkers are evil.” Zurab snorted.

Maec lost it and he whirled around with the sword flashed in silver and cleanly took off the head of the Kveldulf. Ichigo had ended up behind him and he was horrified by what happened and Maec’s faced held fury and more.

“Yo dude. You okay?” Ichigo asked.

“They have infected our wife. This vermin told me their leader is attracted to Asuna and he gave her a pup for the one his man killed.” Maec hissed out.

“No man. Seriously? Fuck!” Ichigo snapped in anger.

“Let him rot.” The Shouten king snarled.

“Naw dude. Bury him at least so the other jacked up werewolves don’t find his ass.” The mortal death god stated.

Maec’s sneer made it quite obvious he had no intention of it and Ichigo grumbled about royalty and snooty people. He finally got the Kveldulf deep enough and he buried him.

“Man dude. You could have at least tried before hacking his head off.” The Soul Reaper complained.

“I have the information I need shinigami. You are a doctor so go remove the abomination and let us live our lives!” He snarled and he phased out.

Ichigo was terribly upset because she did NOT need to be pregnant and it was too hard on her body to go through something so soon and if the bastard did do what the dead werewolf said; they had no idea what it would do to her. Ichigo sighed and he shunpoed back to Richmond as fast as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> Maec was already returned and Ichigo returned as well. The shinigami came out in his human form and he sat down beside Asuna. Lei was farther away on the other side of the bed to avoid having to even look at Maec; and Ichigo took her hand.

“Maec took the head of one called Tengiz Zurab. Long story short, the bastard said that the leader felt bad that the one who attacked her killed one of her pups and he gave her one back. The Shouten and Kveldulf argued and the wolf ended up headless. He is now buried and I cannot even see Asuna’s belly to even check to see if she is knocked up or not.” The redheaded immortal ningen snapped.

“Okay. This is okay but we know what to look for; sort of.” Nobu stated.

“Get rid of the vermin if she carries it!” Maec commanded.

“Hey wait a minute! You know her and how she feels about that stuff!” Lei growled.

“I will kill you Jing. Do not mistake me in this; I will destroy you.” The Shouten king threatened.

“We will see what we can do.” The kumo doctor said bowing.

Lei got up and walked straight by Maec and he was within earshot. Both men were dark haired and dark eyed but there was no mistaking they were from different clans.

“Next time Fuck Face make sure you can actually kill me before threatening it. That speech you gave about you letting me hit you? Let me put that rumor to rest.” Jing said softly.

Lei whirled around and punched Maec in his face so hard that the Shouten king did go down and blood spurted from his nose. He was up instantly and he was ready to destroy the brat.

“You and I are enemies young Jing. You had better be gone before I return or I will fight you.” He snarled.

“Yawn. Bite me Sanra’s little bitch!” Lei retorted.

Chanak heard the commotion and he had to hold his own uncle back from killing Jing Lei Shi. Lei bowed with a pompous air and took a seat next to his wife on the bed. The Shouten’s king’s rage was barely contained and thoughts of feeding Jing to one of the Shadow Hounds sounded PERFECT!
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------  &n bsp;
“Uncle? Uncle stop!” Chanak yelled at Maec who was prowling an ante room near Asuna’s bedroom.

“Tell me why I should suffer that little bastard to live? Why?!? Because Kazimir tr’Awnhi was his father? Kazimir was powerful but Kazimir never faced down me!” Maec raged.

“Because your empire teeters; it always teeters as long as there is this hate between tr’Awnhi and Jing! Now the Kveldulf gunning for wraiths? Cherra does not make distinctions Uncle Maec; I am Cherra just as the Tomoshibi are a form of Cherra.” He pointed out to his mother’s brother.

“That is right! Alv are Cherra too. So who knows which of the wraiths brought these damn beings into Hueco Mundo or which clan!” He snapped.

“I do not mean to insult the tr’Awnhi but they are not pussies of the empire Uncle. They would do whatever was necessary to get jobs done; if it meant subjugating some wolf demons from this realm; so be it! Who was going to miss a few wolves and who in their right minds thought any Shouten would mate with them?” His brilliant nephew pointed out.

“Ugh! You are probably right. I probably must blame some long dead great great grandfather who did this to help the emerging populations. We would have begun to bring in the bovine species when our populations began really growing. Soren would know when that was! Where is my grandson?” He snarled.

“He was researching in Almaty in this era; he has to avoid Ragnoss you know.” He said softly.

“Almaty it is. Keep Jing in line. Give him your fairy power punch if he steps out of line.” Maec said emphasizing by waving his right hand in the air.

“You ass! Fae! It is fae!” Chanak groaned in irritation as Maec phased to Almaty.

Maec appeared in the back of the ancient library and it was dusty and hardly used. He could not say his clan was the scholars of the empire. Maec and certain numbers of his children were highly learned but he was changing that with his restored sanity. He saw Soren in a corner huddled up with a monstrous book written in Kazakh and his glasses perched just at the tip of his nose. The Shouten king did not understand it but the boy had always warmed his heart; it did not matter if he was half human or not. It was probably because he was Thei’s son and a bad pain hit his heart as knowing she was dead still hurt. She was one; he would have gone back to save. She was savable in his opinion but so many in Asuna’s family hated her. His precious Sindari too had been pretty and devastating in battle. She was his only light wraith born to him. He sighed and Soren looked up and smiled at his grandfather.

“What have you discovered my boy?” He asked him sitting by him.

“Thrilled you keep the palaces in much better repair! What can I hope to tell you?” His grandson eagerly asked.

“Population growths in our ancient times; when did we start to bring the bovines over to this realm. Any myths related to us and the other realm. That sort of thing.” Maec said watching the handsome young man.

“Our population exploded seven thousand cycles in Hueco Mundo grandfather. That is well before your time.” Soren answered.

“Our other realm mates still have no idea how our time works here do they?” The king chuckled.

“I do not think it really occurs to them. So we have to look at humanity about fourteen thousand years ago; they were barely civilizations themselves. Anything we did to them; would have been seen as something gods or spirits did.” His grandson explained.

“Good point. The humans would have been painting on cave walls.” Maec smirked.

“Honestly yes. That time period coincided with the end of the last ice age or the very ending of it. Animal demons would have fit right in you see. Why would they not?” The younger Shouten pointed out.

“So our species of bovine are what you are telling me?” His king asked waiting.

“Aurochs and Steppe bison grandfather. Both species are now extinct in the other realm and have been for some time. It is a lie that the Kveldulf would be needed to explain losses to humanity because humans were just not that far along. It is most probably they were needed to help capture and contain the beasts as they were huge in those eras.” Soren hypothesized.

“So our ancestors seeing the need to find a way to feed our people began to bring these huge, wild bovine to our realm and they were as said; wild and we needed gamekeepers. So they hate us for making them gamekeepers?” He demanded.

“Maybe their own leaders were lied to and they are just repeating the lies. I cannot see how we enslaved these people as we would have needed them.” His grandson stated with wisdom.

Maec was taking in all the information and he wanted to speak to this Lewys Keelan. His grandson was learned but there was more to this story and he would find it. In the meantime; he was going to do something very dangerous but his queen did not need to be with child now. He went to his old apothecary in this palace and it was dusty. He put together the proper elements and wrote the equation for her to lose whatever abomination was in her belly. If Lei objected to the doctors doing it; then he would.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna woke up and but she was surrounded by Nobu, Ichigo, and several of her loved ones. She was bleeding horrendously and the cramping was horrible. Her head fell back and she was trying to breathe through the pain but it was only getting worse.

“Baby you’re hemorrhaging!” Ichigo said in a scared town.

“What is going on?” She asked weakly.

“The Shadow Hound leader decided to pup you. I guess that was his plan.” Nobu said perplexed.

“OH Kamis!” She screamed as she drew up her legs.

“Look we have to do a D and C now!” Her kumo mate stated he pushed everyone out.

Ichigo and Nobu got her prepped and cleaned and they could see her womb now. She had most definitely been pregnant and now she was not. Ichigo finished what her body had begun and with the d&c; they had managed to stop the hemorrhaging. Asuna was asleep peacefully and Nobu shook his head.

“Maec. I bet he did this.” He whispered.

“You mean he can cause an abortion?” The Shinigami doctor asked surprised.

“There is almost nothing that his alchemy cannot affect Ichigo. I agree with him though. That thing whatever it was; she did not need it right now. You agree too. I see it in your face.” The kumo said lifting his chin.

“Yea but there are medical ways of doing this shit! Man that dude is full of it!” Ichigo ranted.

“He loves her as we do my friend. Never forget that. He did the best thing for her. Now we need to get her home.” Nobu stated firmly.

“Nobu right now just let her rest and we get the kids home.” The shinigami doctor sighed.

Ichigo was right was Nobu was more used to Maec’s get it done policies. The man acted like a ruler and he was. He watched her sleep from yet another forced abortion.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> “What are you doing to me?” The ekimmu goddess whispered in an agonizing groan.

“If I am yours Arianrhod; then you will know what it is to fully be loved by a fae.” Ailduin murmured as his mouth claimed hers.

Making love to an ekimmu was different than a fae but he found he craved this way; this whole body and mind way of taking his love. Ailduin Ludok forced Arianrhod Hammel to her knees and held her hips in an iron grip as he the pace he set was making her scream harder and harder.

“You will soak my legs ekimmu. Soak the earth beneath you. Come for me damn you!” He growled harshly.

“Are you my master?” she managed to breathe out.

“Aye! I am your master as I drive my cock into your sweet channel goddess. You require sacrifices? I give you sacrifices but I command you to soak everything like the river floods.” He spoke lewdly.

She felt him angle himself differently and his fingers began in tandem to work with his body and she lost her mind. Whatever he meant; she gave the ekimmu eagle cry and she felt a flood of wetness between her thighs. He kept going and every time more gushing until her body spasmed with no control was to be had.

“Aye! Aye! That is my good lady! Aye take my seed. Take it! Oh heaven, aye!” Her fae shouted as her soaking channel quivered around him as he filled her full.

The both fell to the blanket she had brought and she still twitched unable to stop the spasms that rolled through her body.

“We will be caught if you keep coming into Leth`Evana. I have quit my wife as you commanded but I want more.” Ailduin stated with his eyes closed.

“What do you want?” Arianrhod asked finally able to speak.

“You will come to me or I come to you at least every day.” He said staring up at the bluest sky.

“You are insane Undine.” She whispered.

“Am I? Is it not insane that you take a creature beholden to your direst enemy? I want you as you want me. I will have you as you will have me. Your womb as is your cunny is mine. I shall feast on the latter.” He murmured as he opened her legs wide and began to lick and suck.

Asuna gasped awake and she was remembering something that had happened eons ago. She was a mess and she had dried blood caked to her thighs. She was shaky and put on a fur lined dressing gown. Asuna ported straight in Leth’Evana and she was in Tanath’Sal. She stood before Airis Ludok and he blinked his pale brown eyes at her. He could see her paleness and she looked around half dazed

“Who was Ailduin?” She demanded.

Airis stiffened and stared at her as if he had been slapped. She could tell he was important and she was losing her ability to stand up straight.

“Ailduin Ludok was my father. He was taken prisoner by your former incarnation herself and some manner of witchery the ekimmu used caused him to give up my mother mostly. He never gave her up entirely or I would not be here.” Airis said in a dead cold.

“No witchery. His defiance reminded her of Nwyvre. He refused to be afraid of her. She loved him.” She said seeing the memories.

“Why do you tell me this Lady Asuna? This is ancient history for me and you have made it quite clear all fae you hate.” He said coldly.

“No, I do not hate all fae. I have come to realize that most probably Sanra DID cause issue in this palace. I just no longer wish to partake of it.” She lifted her chin.

“Why are you swaying on your feet?” Airis asked looking her over.

“None of your concern Airis; please know I never meant to cause you do what fae considers sin.” Asuna said sitting.

“Is that why you ignore everything? You ignore because I felt and we felt together?” He asked her in restrained anger.

“I do not ignore everything; I choose not to do deal with the fae when I do not want to. Apparently your father and my former self were pretty hot and elegantly lewd with one another. She spoke of giving him a son; did she or did you kill him?” Asuna sighed looking away.

“In fact she did not give him a son; she gave him a daughter whom he treasured more than life. Saving Yathlanae Hammel-Ludok is what cost him his life.” Simyth’s healer said standing in anger.

“It was sin for Ailduin and sin for you. I see the pattern. Do know healer; this is not the last you see of me, I too bore a daughter and her name is Ireth. She is from further in our eras but you are a most devoted father; healer, and friend to your king.” She said standing and she stepped away.

Blood followed her as she walked and she kept herself straight. Airis processed what she told him and he whirled around to stare at her.

“I have a child?” He whispered in a stupefied tone.

“It is what finally sent Beren over the edge. No worries Healer. I managed your honor; I told him I the wicked empusae in her weakened state attacked you. You did not want me but you wanted Ireth. It turns out what I thought was my lie was a truth.” The now ekimmu queen smiled weakly.

“Something is wrong with you badly. There is blood.” His pale brown eyes saw on the floor.

“Beren whispers that he will forgive you but never me for my impure ways. I begged him to please take his anger out on me; he instead took a hunting spear made of mithril and shoved it through my belly. You Undine? Majority of you make me sick! I am done with Leth`Evana.” His at one time lover spoke in a weaker tone.

Airis could not fathom all this and she ported from Tanath`Sal. She moved along slowly and she knew she should not be up and she had been the recipient of a hex of Maec’s. His were very specific and very powerful. She was not angry. She was not crying and she was not even upset. The fact was she loved him better for it. Her only problem is that she had gotten into Leth`Evana and now she was losing strength. She felt the viscous liquid slipping down her inner thighs and she closed her eyes.

-Chan! Maybe too far! Please my love! Please, I beg you. Do not leave me here where these bastards will try and trick me! - She pathed faintly.

She fell to the cool ground and it felt good.

“My name is Ailduin ekimmu.” He snapped back.

“My name is Arianrhod fae.” The Silver Wheel actually growled.

It happened in a blur and he had no idea how or why but he slammed her against the stone wall of her palace. He used his body to batter her and possess her wildly. How her comrades did not hear, he had no clue because the woman beneath him became a moaning and screaming mass of female flesh. His mind was being stroked and he lost it. Ailduin was behind her and his hands were crushing her breasts in his hands.

“Mine!” He hissed into her ear.

Arianrhod was beyond comprehension as uniting in flesh with a fae was glorious but with someone she could respect; it was more than that. The ekimmu queen already knew she was falling in love and that did not bode well.

Chan heard the so very faint call and he was sick to his stomach. She was in Leth`Evana and he worked his way to a veil and was searching for her quickly. She was white; she was much too white as she lay on the forest floor not far from some water falls. Chan picked her up and her dressing gown opened in the front a little and he saw the dried blood caking her thighs. Fresh blood still fell he could smell and it made him sick.

“My love. My darling! Asuna do not do this to me! Wake up. Beloved wake up!” He gently shook her.

“How much blood?” She asked weak.

“A lot.” Her incubus lord said staring at her blue eyes with purple.

“Will waters help?” She asked softly.

“Actually yes. Come my love.” He said as he carried her to a water fall.

Chan submerged her in the deep pond at the bottom of the water falls and he felt Undine very close. His hackles were raised but red was staining the water.

“How did this happen my darling one?” He asked softly.

“Kveldulf said he would replace pup I lost. Maec used alchemy. I did not that pup. I want Selwyn. I want Aeron back. Chan, I need Maec to do something; I am bleeding too much.” She said with whitening lips.

“I will not leave you. I will get Chanak here.” He growled low.

Airis had followed her aura and she was being held by the man who had been Hunir but now went by Chan and it was obvious this man loved her tremendously.

“I feel you Fionnuisce Undine! Who are you to disturb my queen?” Chan demanded in a loud voice.

“You are that creature! You are the ancient Sáile Undine prince who went missing in the battle where Ailduin Ludok was captured!” Airis said narrowing light brown eyes.

“Oh bother! Yes, yes I was he! What the fuck do you want boy? A pat on the head and some honeysuckle sap to reward your deductive reasoning? What is the fucking reason you grate my nerves with your presence!” Chan asked in a dangerous tone.

“Lady Asuna is still the Princess of Leth`Evana and I am the healer for Simyth Elensar. He would be grieved badly to know that the woman he cares almost as a daughter is bleeding to death when I can prevent it!” The Fionnuisce Undine stated firmly.

“I bet ole Uncle Simyth himself wants her! He wants to sample the woman that Beren fell for but he is to elvish to do that! Oh my sinful thoughts!” The Panyu incubus lord said pressing fingers to his lips to mock Simyth and Airis.

“You are a beast!” Airis snapped.

“I am only what I became to survive and I assure you; it has served me well since the ekimmu fell. Now Airis; I suppose I can let you take her into Tanath`Sal but Beren will be staying away from her. Also be warned; I have made her immune to us fae creatures naturally whorish ways.” The incubus lord snarked.

“Whorish? You call our ways whorish?” Ludok asked not believing his fae hearing.

“Oh please Ludok. We both know your father could not get enough of this soul’s cunt and charms. Arianrhod Hammel was said to have a sweet cunny as you elves call it lewdly. We outsiders just say pussy.” Chan said to purposely make Airis turn bright red.

Airis used the mists to take them all to his infirmary and he opened her thighs and undid her black dressing gown. Chan could smell two different bloods and he was angry by the smell of the second. Fury hit him and his claws gouged his palms and Simyth himself came to see his mate.

“How is she Airis?” Simyth asked softly.

“Suffering some massive miscarriage though I have never seen a woman lose so much blood before.” Ludok answered as softly.

“The blasted Kveldulf got her with his diseased seed and it seems so did a certain human.” Chan scented carefully.

“You can scent all that?” His uncle asked surprised.

“How droll King Simyth. You all are such idiots. You had no idea what Don did ninety nine percent of the time while she tried to take over your kingdom. You are a seriously stupid elf. You eye my mate. Why?” The creature formerly known as Hunir said standing and appeared close to Simyth.

Chan’s white hair was pulled up in a royal top knot and his eyes were violet at the moment. His porcelain skin was perfect as well as every feature was in perfect balance to make him look slightly Asian angelic. His pien-fu and ku were in white as well as his slippers.

“She is my daughter in law and mother to my grandchildren beast! Because you have immoral ways; do not extend them to me!” Simyth actually snarled at Chan.

“Your sister Ludok. Did you ever meet her?” The incubus lord smirked.

“No. I assumed Fionn Hammel killed her as he did my father.” Airis said stiffly.

“Yathlanae Hammel escaped the persecution of both fae and ekimmu societies. She wandered for some time was surprised to see a former prince of the Undine in the outside realm. She lives her life as one of us now. She dropped both Hammel and Ludok names and she is known as Shum Lanae.” Chan dropped the bomb on Airis.

Airis Ludok’s face was impassive but his heart was racing and his elder sister was still alive. At one time he had sworn her death but now; now she was really and truly the only family he had left.

“What does she look like?” The healer asked stiffly.

“Oh like us Undine. You know. Uncle Simyth so serious. Can you babysit my mate while I deal with some upstart puppy dogs and humans? Keep your son away from her or I will break his face. She will no longer respond to fae heat and she no longer loves Beren. You Airis? Well you are just like every other fae out there.” He snorted and ported out.

“I do not like how he has become so cold and hateful. Do you believe she no longer loves Beren?” Simyth asked softly.

“I do not know. I actually do not know what to believe about much anymore. The fenrir it is said to be friendly with this lady’s family. The idea that those creatures are friendly is astonishing.” Airis asked his long-time friend.

“I realize she was Arianrhod Hammel but she is no more. She is herself and I value this female as herself. Beren loves her but why would she no longer love him?” The fae king demanded.

“We take her away from Tanath`Sal and we ask her.” The healer said.

“Excellent idea.” The king nodded.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;   
As formerly Undine; he hated them. As an incubus, he could just use them for food. The Shadow Hounds and fenrir were scourges and he was behind Lewys Kellen. The leader of Kveldulf felt something but when he turned; it was gone. Suddenly he had long claws around his throat and a male so beautiful and fair; lifted him off the ground as if he weighed nothing.

“I am Chan. You met Lady Asuna who is married to Maec tr’Awnhi but mated through blood to me. We are the same species and you put your filthy spawn inside her. Maec destroyed it but you made her ill. I am here to make you as ill.” The beautiful white haired man stated as his eyes turned purple.

“What in the hell are you?” Lewys demanded.

“An incubus lord. The creator of the Panyu Dynasty if truth be known but I am more than ten thousand years in your realm.” Chan said showing long canine fangs.

“I am a canid! My pup should not have hurt her!” The Kveldulf hissed.

“It was and frankly your interfering has brought about interest from the fenrir. I cannot abide those animals. Your issues with the Shouten? I really could care less but I would be very wise if I were you; Maec tr’Awnhi is a reborn ekimmu. Just a head’s up.” The former Undine smirked.

Lewys narrowed his eyes and this being punctured his throat with his claws but dropped him. He looked around and he felt fenrir. His anger was visible in the line of his body and he ported. Chan appeared in Richmond Palace as he found Vulred Gordir. The leader of part of the Leth`Evana fenrir stood and faced what appeared an Undine fae. His appearance was fae but his aura was not. Vulred was shocked and he cocked his head to the side.

“Who are you?” Vulred demanded in foraoise.

“How about we try one of the tongues I actually bothered to learn well.” Chan snapped in Undine.

“Fine! What you wish elf!” The fenrir growled.

“Wondering why your mangy paws were on my mate?” The incubus lord demanded.

“She was not in control. It was not meant to happen.” He scowled

“Be glad fenrir. Your sin has been all nice and destroyed. Your feyish honor intact; I do not want her in that world! Do you understand me? Next time if she is even in a canine heat and you smell if from hell; beat her before you touch her! Do you understand me?” Chan said with purple eyes.

“What…where is the female?” Vulred asked visibly shaken.

“Away from you and that fucking Shadow Hound; disgusting animals you all are. Good day.” The former Panyu lord smirked evilly.

Vulred was obviously upset and Chan was going to find the English monarch when Pryderi Jernigan grabbed his arm in an iron grip.

“Where is my queen Forbidden One?” He snarled.

“Apparently she had some dream as your dreadful former queen. She went to talk to the insipid Undine at Tanath`Sal. She called for me because she has been bleeding horribly. Simyth is distantly related to me and now I return. I suggest you tell the English monarch to keep his dick in his cod piece.” The Panyu lord said coldly.

Pryderi narrowed his green eyes and Chan ported. Pryderi phased within Leth`Evana but he was incredibly careful as he tried to find the aura of the queen and this Forbidden One only made him angrier and angrier.                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;            

Asuna woke up in a smaller elvish dwelling that was built into a humongous tree. It made her astonished but she looked around and she saw Simyth dressed only in plain clothes; he wore only a vest that was woven with linen crème and bronze threads and chocolate brown leggings tucked into soft kidskin boots. The elven king had toasted chestnut for his color of brown and it was beautiful. It was lustrous and luminous and seeing him looking not quite as royal unsettled her. She was in a lush cot and she struggled to get up and she was wearing a simple white tunic dress with bell sleeves and belted with a silver belt.

“Calm Asuna, it is only me. You believe I would harm you?” Simyth demanded.

“Why am I here Simyth?” Asuna asked with a dry throat.

Simyth poured her water from a crystal pitcher and she greedily downed it and her stomach clenched in pain. She refused to feed from a fae and she downed more water and looked around for an escape.

“What and why have you turned on us? Why would you keep us from our family. It has not really hit Beren but you are keeping him from his children! Why would you do such a thing?” The fae king demanded.

“Stop it Simyth! I tried. I tried to make it work with him. His demands were impossible when Ayille was running around. We killed her but staking me with the mithril spear was too much. In my home era; he barely ever left Leth`Evana for ME. He swore undying love and later on drove a spear through an innocent’s life.” She said as the blood tears spilled down her cheeks.

Simyth was upset and seeing her cry was too upsetting. He grabbed her and held her as she fought him. He only offered comfort and she began to sob. She could also smell him and his blood and she began to jerk and thrash.

“Stop it!” He commanded.

“You do not rule me elf! Let me go!” She cried in fear of hurting him.

“What are you going to do to the King of all Elvish fae?” Simyth asked harshly.

The fae man felt the fangs enter his jugular but there was no pain. His intake of breath was startling but she was so fucking hungry that she lapped at the blood slowly.

“Oh Gods. You are not drinking deeply.” He shuddered harshly.

Her gurgle confirmed it and she was only trying to stave hunger. The pleasure was crushing Simyth who had not lain with a woman in some time and his mind could not focus.

“Asuna. I need you to make it painful. I will allow you to feed from me but make it hurt.” He groaned out.

She grunted against his flesh and she refused to make it hurt; the pain from an uppyr could be utterly crippling. Simyth sank with her to his knees and he was struggling and she took three deep sucks from his vein and sealed the wound with her tongue. Simyth was breathing rapidly and he was aroused. It was very obvious and Asuna blinked only as she stared at his beautiful face.

“Why did your Kamis make you all look like angels only to hurt like demons?” She whispered.

“Why did your gods make you so utterly beautiful and tempting?” Simyth demanded trying to keep his head.

“You find me tempting?” Asuna asked in a raw voice.

“Do not be simple my lady. I am my son’s father. Of course I would find you beautiful and perfection.” He said refusing to meet her green eyes.

“Coward.” She hissed at him.

“You feed from me being what you are and you call me a coward? How dare you! What am I supposed to do my lady Asuna?” Simyth demanded as he met her green eyes as his own tawny brown orbs met hers.

“Tell me why I am supposed to be so damn important! You see your grandchildren. I deny you not.” She growled.

The turn of her jaw; her growl and her fierceness made him lose it. She was jerked to him by her neck and her lips crushed his. She accepted his kiss and she amplified it as their hands were buried in their loose heads of hair. After how long he knew not; Simyth gained some reason and jerked back from her lips. They were swollen from the maddened kiss and he stepped back quickly.

“Your lips are swollen like…oh Gods.” He said shaking his head and Simyth intended to leave.

“It is my bite. Get over yourself. It will wear off.” Asuna said sitting.

“You are so blasé! Are you so with Beren? Are you so cold?” The elvish king demanded.

“I am only what these wars have turned me to Simyth. I am only what I have been shaped by all the realms. I have yet to even face my biggest battle yet; Taranis! Everyone says he will come and I am terrified!” She cried out.

Simyth’s tawny brown were wide at the mention of his elusive and almost non-existent brother. Why and what he did next he had no clue. Was it the fear in her voice?  The tone in which she had spoken utter truth but she was against the side of his most private home within his lands and forests and his overly warm palms held her lovely face. She was the queen of the ekimmu but no longer that creature.

“Taranis is a bully and cruel. He only comes out when he wishes to decimate or procreate. He will not decimate this time; I will not allow him. Don has destroyed enough in my realm. You release Beren of your own will?” Simyth whispered.

“Yes. I want him happiness and if Sanra is responsible for his madness then we must stop it but I am not the onna for him.” Asuna said shaking violently.

“No, I can see this. My gods forgive me.” He barely whispered.

His lips seared and took her as she could not help but feel out of it with this regal creature. This was not Beren; this was Simyth and her mind was screaming to stop. Their lips melded as their tongues mated and feeling his fae nature was making her mad in need. She was getting inflamed and wild as he lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his narrow hips. A moment of clarity hit when she felt in the far off distance an ekimmu aura. Asuna ripped her lips away and breathed deeply.

“No. No. Simyth no. I am still bleeding?” she asked suddenly.

“Yes, I do not understand as to why.” Simyth frowned.

“I must go. This will never happen again. You are the elven king of Leth`Evana. I am the queen of the ekimmu. No.” She said as he backed up and she regained her feet.

She moved quickly and she threw open his door and she was running away from his abode as if to keep it secret; in truth she was. Simyth watched and he marveled. She knew an ekimmu was near and she kept his privacy and the being was none other than Pryderi Jernigan; a very noble ekimmu, but a killer nonetheless. What made Simyth boil was how he reached up to hold her face and she stared into his green eyes. His embrace was tight and Jernigan had kissed her head. He picked her up bridal style and phased; beneath her was a pool of blood and Simyth was shocked. She was going to bleed to death if it continued.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------    
Asuna was brought back to Richmond and Ichigo and Nobu were looking her over. She was affected by the different realm’s species spawn. It was determined that an unknown pathogen was in her. They were packed and ready to get her back to the modern era when every entrance was covered by elvish warriors in polished armor and large long bows and long spears. Jernigan pulled his kama as his queen called it but his people called them war scythes. He stood in front of her form and the elvish king himself walked into the room in all of his glory. His armor was plated in bronze; his chest piece engraved with elvish, his shoulders covered by highly engraved pauldron that resembled wings, his vambrance on each arm carried on the theme, and his gauntlets were beautiful works unto themselves. They were engraved with elven phrases and sunbursts. His tasset and greaves were bronze but still beautiful. His chestnut colored tresses were down and he wore a simple band of rose gold to signify his rank. Simyth Elensar was making a statement and he was making it loudly.

“The Lady Asuna is not leaving and I know our healers will heal her. We have unfinished business between our peoples and you will not leave until this has been accomplished.” Simyth stated loudly.

“You dare accost us elf?” Jernigan asked coldly.

“She is not ekimmu but you are. I have no qualm wasting you sir. Now stand aside or die.” The fae king said in a cold tone.

Maec had lately arrived and was walking in but he was stopped by fae of all beings. He watched as Isha was picked up by Simyth himself and he managed to slay a few elves to try and reach her.

“Do not try it wraith. I am healing her and no more. You have no idea what is wrong and my healers can cure her. Your own nephew is my son. Now let us help her.” Simyth snapped.

“Fucking elf!” Pryderi snarled.

“Should we face one another later?” The fae king asked.

“Name a time and date!” Jernigan replied.

“After I heal my daughter. Goodbye.” He said with ice and he saw Hunir rushing in and he knew to keep to his most private places.

The look the Undine empusae man gave him was one of pure hate and he did not care. He used the mists to transport to the veils and he went to the Highlands of Leth`Evana and the forests. He had other homes and he laid her down. Airis was there already with medicines and another well-known Woodland fae to cure her. He also had much to say and she would hear him. His own mind was finding no peace and he had advised Beren to accept that the marriage was done but seek a close friendship. Whatever the witch had done; it had destroyed her heart. His son had wept but he wished to keep her in his life as something. His son was accepting his council and he sighed. Simyth was not sure he could accept good reason. Airis had told him that Ailduin had been very much smitten and most likely passionately in love with her as Arianrhod of all beings. If the former Undine prince could be in love with the likes of THAT woman than how in the hell was he supposed to try and fight his own emotion for THIS woman. His best friend and other renowned healer worked long into the night and she had been carrying a pathogen of the fenrir. He wanted to be ill but he knew she was also part animal youkai. Airis bowed deeply and so did Taranath. Asuna was undressed, covered by a thick blanket of velvet like material and she slowly came to. Her eyes were clear and she saw him again simply dressed in only a crème colored long tunic with long sleeves that tied at the wrist. The tunic came to his mid thighs and his hair was completely down. She realized he had been sleeping and she looked around.

“Airis and my other famed healer Taranath cured you of the fenrir pathogen. You may have a canine nature but the fenrir are fae canids and not your realm. Your body was rejecting this pathogen. I am very sorry. I will let you go in the morning after you have slept deep and well.” Simyth replied simply and quickly.

“Where were you sleeping?” She asked and it came out as a deep husk.

“This small home has eight bedrooms. I was in another.” He said trying not to look at her.

A moment passed and she was up; Asuna was against him as the duel from their other encounter was suddenly continued. Simyth’s tongue stroked and swept her mouth and she mewled for him as she sought to repeat every single move he did. The elvish king was holding her naked flesh in his hands and his mind was not onto intelligent things. His skin was inferno like and Asuna pulled the hem of his tunic up and he allowed it. His body was hairless like all elven men except his head of hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes.

Asuna did not think and she allowed herself to be lifted and wrap her legs around his narrow hips. His abs ripped and out lined were his hip bones towards his groin. She wanted to groan but her men were perfection among males. Simyth laid her back on the soft bed and the tawny brown met blue. The elven lord was captivated as his mouth lowered to her overly full upper and bottom lips. She made a faint sound of painful joy as pent up need was making him shake harshly. Simyth forced his lips back and he sat down as she lay there as naked as he was. His eyes were closed and he was desperate to control himself.

“Beren understands. He is not happy; he is most unhappy but he wants you as a close friend. Can you do this for him considering what that awful bitch did?” He asked literally shaking.

“Hai. Hai I can give him that.” She whispered.

“I am leaving this room. I am leaving this dwelling and I know you can leave Leth`Evana under your own power. I beg you see reason and sleep the night.” He said standing and reaching for his tunic.

“Simyth!” Asuna cried as he was desperate to hold onto himself.

“Beautiful woman. Do not say my name. I am only a man after all.” Simyth barely said above a whisper.

Mentally she cursed the woodsy fae and she was on him and her chest was into his back as her mouth covered his juncture. His cry of passion made her center throb harshly, her teeth managed to drag and work the tendons in such a way that the powerful warrior elven king was trembling harshly. Asuna’s hand slid up his abs to his beautifully sculpted chest and flicked his flat nubs. His noises were breathy as she gently pulled a little harder. Simyth sucked in air and she watched his erect shaft jump. Clear fluid pooled at the slit and she growled softly.

“Your eyes are fixated.” He managed to mumble.

“Hai. Your mast is leaking and we can smell such. You fae are sweet but you know this.” Her beast husked from deep in her chest into his overly sensitive ear as she sucked his lobe into her mouth.

His eyes shut as the exquisite agony and she moved with such swiftness that she was kneeling in front of him and her tongue was out to just barely touch his member. He shook harder as his clear fluid leaked in more copious amounts and she licked at it. There was nothing he could want more and elven men normally were the ones to be dominating in such things; but she carefully wrapped her clawed hand around him to stroke. His breathing stuttered; truly Simyth felt as though he were falling.

“Allow me the bed.” Simyth actually cried out.

The siren released his male organ and stood up swiftly as she claimed his lips again. She was walking him backwards to the bed she had been resting in and by the size and softness of it; it was a king’s bed. The fae man fell back and she managed to keep his thighs parted. His beautiful tawny orbs shut in sublime as her wet and warm tongue began a hot path from his inner right thigh to his cullions. Her tongue alone was making him lost; but she laved up and around his right stone, then traced it with the point of her tongue. She had the foraoise elf arching his back as a plentitude of foraoise elvish fell from his mouth. Mostly he could only speak the divinity he was feeling and that turned her on the more. Asuna grasped him firmly as she swiped with her tongue around his glans. Simyth’s hands clenched and he stared at red eyes. This was not her blood drinking part but her inu as she was called in Japan. He was shocked but entranced it was overtaken quickly as she continued to lick and then sucked on his organ.

“I...am…not used to this.” He managed.

“Beautiful man.” Was all Asuna could manage in return.

The mixed youkai onna so very carefully took him down her throat and he was paralyzed by the feeling. He had heard rumors; he always dismissed rumors, but the rumors were that out worlders did not understand how to feel the emotion as they expressed the emotion. Simyth know knew those fae had not experienced the emotion. Tears actually leaked from his eyes as his body burned. She knew but she was so incredibly slow and methodic to increase his pleasure. His neck arched and he panted out again in his elven tongue. She could barely make it out but he began to speak faster and the foraoise word for; please kept coming out, over and over. Asuna slipped off of his organ carefully and his breathing was still quickened. Her eyes were straining and Simyth actually rolled and arched.

“Join us. Please. Please my lady.” He actually begged her.

Asuna was reduced to madness and she was using her telekinesis and she attacked his lips and began to nip his throat. His shaft was so very rigid and the queen of the ekimmu now pinned him by sliding down his majestic girth. Her round, full lips opened and she sighed beautiful groans at the fullness. Simyth was shaking harder realizing the spot he was in. The moment he needed this and sat up; kissed everything on her lovely face; her forehead, eyelids, nose, and then mouth. Simyth looked forever young as did all immortal creatures it seemed. He had the Elensar branched mark that was brownish black around his left eye but it only added to his majesty; that moment he was dragging lips to her chin, gently moved her jaw so that he could leave a caress. Simyth was sheathed within her and they had not moved but their hands and mouths were touching; exploring and he had not felt this since Kaylin.

She heard his mind and saw his beloved dead wife; Kaylin Elensar had been a beautiful creature and she intended this to be only once. She leaned her head back as his passionate touches of his velvet lips scorched her throat and shoulder. As Simyth only ravished her softness; the ekimmu queen’s hands became buried in his chestnut tresses. His hands roved up and down her back, through her hair, and holding her skull as his intimate kisses drove her to Nirvana. She rounded her hips slowly and Simyth soft groan into the kiss maddened her with a powerful lust and drive to give him perfection. Slowly he pulled his lips away to breathe and his soft groans sounded as if he was saying; ah and oh. He fit well and Asuna was bathed in a dew of sweat as she rounded and thrust her hips back and forth in his lap.

“Ooooh. So much. So much.” Simyth whimpered so softly.

Truly he wanted to taste her and sample more of her flesh but she was giving him nothing but everything to make him just feel. Simyth Elensar felt alive completely and he had lived a very long while indeed. He wrapped his arms around the ravishing creature and she did the same and deep within him began to throb slowly at first and he shut his eyes as it was building unknown raptures in him.

“You do this?” He managed.

“Hai.” Asuna licked his ear.

“Oh fuck.” He cursed losing decorum.

The elvish king held onto her and her to him and they attacked with their lips and their pelvises ground into the other. The intimacy of being held so tight was intoxicating to this man and Asuna was going to reel. She knew it but for some reason; this needed to be an act of love. Simyth’s groans of oh and ah began to come frequent when he had to breathe and she was gasping in air. He was hitting her cervix and she was spiraling too hard, too fast.

“Release me.” She begged.

“Yes. Yes. I shall. Oh heavens, Asuna!” Simyth softly cried her name as she managed to scramble off of him.

Simyth fell back and his body was jerking and arching a little as his high was massive. Asuna was on all fours panting as her body too spasmed but to not be filled felt wrong. She shut her green eyes and actually bit herself harshly. Simyth’s eyes were closed and as he opened them blood stained his bed and she had bitten herself several times. Her own blood stained her mouth and she was breathing rapidly.

“I would have allowed it.” He whispered.

“No. You have no idea what drinking of a fae being does to us. I cannot do that again. I was too hungry earlier.” She said softly.

“You stopped at three; that hardly qualifies as feeding.” Simyth replied.

Asuna could not look at him and he actually got the impression that her blood drinking part; she did not want. She looked around and she saw the gown or a similar one from earlier and she was up and off the bed quickly.

“You leave?” He asked surprised.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded.

“Do not do this. Do not act as if what just happened did not happen.” He said trying to keep his temper.

“It happened. It was magical. It was pure. It was beauty. It was also not for me.” She said pulling the gown over her heard.

“Excuse me?” Simyth actually sputtered shocked.

“Kaylin. I heard her name in your mind. I never knew her name before. Beren never told me. You are and always will be an exceptional and amazing man. You deserve to this but I am a monster to your kind.” She said finishing dressing.

“You heard her name because I have not felt as such since her. How dare you!” He said feeling out of sorts.

“Forgive me Simyth. You cured me. I shall do as you ask and seek a friendship with Beren. Chanak is a husband; though strained at the moment. I cannot love you.” She said porting away.

Simyth was shaking and he had done something he never did and she was having more honor than he was but she had given of herself for him and he wanted to be selfish. He stared at the wall of his simple home away from home and a tear fell from his eye. He could not fault Beren for loving her and here he was being a cad. Anger consumed him and he was filled with determination. The House of Elensar was not losing the Lady Asuna.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  &nbs p;
Asuna took a very cold bath in a Highland stream in Leth`Evana and managed to port to Richmond. She ported several miles away to give herself time to conduct herself with decorum when she was openly attacked; again. This time it was something from this realm and it was nasty. She assumed it was a type of ekimmu and she called on Konkisaiga. The being was a man with short brown mussed up hair with a band around his forehead. Upon his shoulders were tiny creatures of fire that he commanded and she was shocked. He was stunning to look at but mean as hell to fight. She had to cut and slash through the fire beings and his eyes were brilliant yellow.

“Who are you? Are you ekimmu? Do you know who I am?” She demanded.

“Oh I know who you are fair sister. The question is do you remember me?” He grinned.

His face looked familiar but she could not name him. Her Konkisaiga sliced straight across his chest and he hissed in fury. Blood welled from the wound and his little fire demon things began to feed from his blood.

“Igneous Hammel. I am a fire elemental like younger brother Bilae. However he is a dick and I am not. You though, you were stupid and I am going to whip my big sister’s ass for being stupid. Then you will show me how much you still love me.” He smirked coldly.

“Rot in hell you self- involved pig!” Asuna cursed.

“Really now Arianrhod?” Igneous growled at her.

“Have you been in Terre de Brume all this time dumb ass?” She snapped her question.

“No. I left as soon as it was opened and checked out all the realms. You though have been busy!” He smirked.

Pryderi was near and Igneous rolled his eyes. His little fire dragons sat on his shoulders and he stared at Jernigan with hate.

“Ugly bastard. You still live?” He asked the warrior.

“You were banished.” Pryderi sneered.

“Lying low class thug!” The fire ekimmu snarled.

“Really? I lie?” Her warrior demanded.

Pryderi pulled his kama and began swiping with deadly accuracy at Igneous and the flame ekimmu was getting whipped down really fast. Bilae appeared near his natural brother and was surprised to see him alive.

“Igneous?” He asked surprised and shocked.

“Oh Bilae, shut up and help me!” The youthful fire ekimmu snarled.

Bilae began taking on Pryderi and Asuna took on Igneous herself. She was fighting in perfect form and the fire ekimmu was certain that this incarnation was a better warrior. Asuna made a motion with her hand as her palm was open then she concentrated air; then clutched her hand tight. Igneous began struggling to breathe and he was gasping and she held his very breathe in her hand.

“Want to live? I suggest you and your little fire heathens take a fucking hike into Annwyn!” She hissed.

Igneous clawed his throat and Bilae burned Pryderi with his pyroclastic miasma but he saw her clutch her other hand and he grabbed his brother and phased. Jernigan stared at her and a wide smiled crossed his face.

“What?” Asuna asked surprised.

“One of her deadliest attacks my queen. It took much concentration for her to do but she could take the very air from lungs; you just did so with so very little effort.” Pryderi said in awe.

“It is easier when I am angry. I cannot do so otherwise. I have tried.” She admitted.

“Did the fae king keep his word? Did he heal you?” He demanded.

“Hai. Pryderi he would never hurt me. I am technically a member of his house. Simyth and I actually respect one another.” She spoke in a low tone.

“I will never understand but you are you this life and you lead us. It is not my place to question.” He said dropping to his knee and kissing her hand.

Her eyes bled green and she smiled at him and his heart hammered. Simyth was hidden in the foliage and he could not stand it. He silently backed away and he ran straight into Hunir. The white haired creature’s eyes were purple and he was wearing Chinese fashion of a navy blue male hanfu with white embroidery and white ku. His eyes held hatred and he stared at Simyth with that hate.

“Why did you not bring your insipid elves to the palace to heal her of the beast’s fleas?” He demanded.

“She is still a member of my house Hunir if you like it or not!” Simyth said coldly.

“I am Chan! Hunir is dead.” He snarled.

“Fine Chan. You are still my nephew whether your name is Chan or not. I am older than you as well. Lady Asuna may be mated to you in the blood drinker sense but she is married into the Elensar house by elvish law. Get over your ill manners boy.” He said scoffing at Chan.

“She does not want Beren.” Chan said coming closer and his aura was pulsing.

“My other son; Chanak, he has taken the name Kuzmin-Elensar. Leave my path.” The fae king stated in righteous fury.

Chan’s breathing was harsh and he stared at Simyth and he grabbed his neck with powerful claws. Asuna had felt the aura and she had run. Chan was holding the fae king’s by the throat and he looked ready to kill his uncle.

“Chan no!” She yelled.

“Tell me why I should not?” He demanded.

“He is not your mother!” Asuna snapped.

“He is still a fucking elf.” Chan snarled.

“Chan, my darling please! Stop the violence with Leth`Evana. Did we not get you justice? Did I not stand by your side? Did I not give you a son and a daughter?” She whispered.

Simyth kept his mind tightly closed but he was reeling. This nephew of his was an important lover of hers and he was flat out jealous.

“I know Lei wants more and I confess it too. I want one more child. I want another one and I wish to name him after my beloved son. Can I have that my love? My beautiful and perfect angel?” The incubus lord asked without looking at her and only staring at Simyth with hate.

“Hai! You know I will give you everything. Just swear to help me stop Bilae for now. Give my body a rest for now. I will give you a son to name Chun. You know I keep my promises to you.” Asuna said gently.

Chan just dropped Simyth as if he was trash and he turned to his mate and he moved to her. He knew; he did not know that the fae king had made love to her but he knew Simyth wanted her. Chan kissed her in front of Simyth how she should be kissed and she nearly died of passion in his arms. She was shaking and he pressed his forehead to hers.

“As I helped to kill Ayille; I will help to slay that bitch and Bilae. When Taranis comes I will watch as we destroy him. We will take his mirror and shatter it on his head. He will weep to death I am certain.” He teased her.

She smiled and she saw Simyth and he eyes spoke volumes. His eyes demanded to speak and he would be heard. She only said yes in his mind and he was gone. Chan and she went back towards Richmond and Pryderi had had enough sense to go back as well. The mates she was involved with were warring with one another and it was getting very uncomfortable for her. She needed her pups and her family. This era was not safe at the moment and she needed to get back to the modern and see her other new pups besides her girl pups. She shut her eyes and grief washed over her. This had been a disaster and she was going to speak to Naraku. She would leave a long letter to Henry and tell him to expect her again.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  &nbs p;
Asuna had been removed to the modern era and Naraku was arguing with Maec; whom he felt freely to belt around but then the Shouten king felt the same kinship, it meant her dark hanyou had come to respect and like the man. She was resting in her Western Estate but she was going over plans with Ichigawa and Jouichi had complained SEVERELY of missing her. Her hanyou had only smirked and she had glared at him for that. Geming was with her as well and their pup Katai; she was able to nurse and that made her delighted. Seeing a man she loved and he loved her; it was good. It was very good. Her pain from Aeron’s death was eating her away but being with her family kept her sane. Naraku came in as she laid Katai down with a sleeping Geming who know lived at the Estate.

“You have been a bit too high handed.” She said softly.

“Oh bother koi. We have established who your alpha mate is. The others can either deal with it or leave. I am your equal. I am this life’s Gwydion.” He said narrowing his eyes.

“I lost Aeron and Selwyn. I knew his little mind. I…Kamis, it hurt. Aeron was a good man and it was going deeper. He served us!” She said hugging her middle.

“He also died protecting and trying to save you. He has been buried with the royal family. Do you think I show all your paramours such honor?” Naraku asked gently.

“No. Of course you do not. Why has Ryukotsusei left me Naraku?” Asuna asked.

“That actually had nothing to do with me koi. I had actually forgotten about the scaled snake. Perhaps if you want an answer; ask Amedeo or Julianus. They are extremely active in the family. When you are with them, you are with them some time. Perhaps it was them.” He shrugged.

Asuna’s eyes widened and she looked at Naraku. He was far from stupid but he must have had suspicions too and he was voicing them. Amedeo was being jealous and he must have driven off Ryu in a very nasty way; Julianus would have been as deadly.

“I have a huge stock of milk in the freezer. I will pump while I am in Tokyo.” She said kissing him passionately.

“We will talk about taking the battles back and Bilae when you deal with your basilisk.” He snorted.

She ported straight in the apartment of her basilisk husband Amedeo, and mate Julianus. Justinus, Aellae, Antonius, and Julia had recently returned from being with her in seclusion and they were on the floor with their papas.

“I am going to ask a very blunt question and I want a very honest answer.” Asuna asked softly.

“Si our darling?” Amedeo asked giving her a devastating smile.

“Why has Lord Ryukotsusei been a stranger to me?” She demanded.

It was Julianus who stiffened and Amedeo looked surprised. Asuna was shocked and she stared at her black haired basilisk mate and he lifted his chin.

“Si. I drove him away. I will not lie to the only other femmina I have loved.” Julianus said bluntly.

“Why would you do that?” She asked stunned and hurt.

Julianus stood up and he looked almost angry. Gabrielus and Valerian were acknowledged lovers sometimes, but they knew to stay out of the two rexes way.

“Since I came forward, I found that I was ignorant. This maschi needed to know how to protect his femmina and our bebe girl that you gave us! I read and I have read. I have read of every life you have lived. I have also visited every life you have lived; except your first, si?” He admitted.

“Your absences! You were not killing Ramanga.” She cried.

“Si. I was gathering my facts. I was a general femmina. The same as you. You gave him a bebe girl and he named her for the life he took that you were. He had no right to touch you.” He said stubbornly.

Amedeo was highly interested and he was listening and actually in awe of his father. Asuna was only staring at a man who had loved her enough to research her stories but he had made someone she had loved go away.

“I fought him. He is very powerful si but I am basilisk and more powerful still.” Julianus said looking at her eyes.

“You should of have told me.” She actually wept.

“The night I saw you and you went into labor because of me. Si, it was right then. I am sorry it hurts you. Reptiles have a way to act and he is not acting proper. Amedeo and I hold a powerful position and I refuse to let a man who did such a terrible crime to go around parading himself and flaunting his error.” He said with his regal chin up.

She sucked in air and released a sob and sank to her feet and began to weep. The truth of it was; Ryu was a very, very powerful taiyoukai, if he wanted to be in her life, he would have found a way. He had allowed himself to be pushed out. Julianus came to her and pulled her up. Amedeo was there as well and held her as she sobbed herself exhausted. The truth was he was an honorable man but he was also very selfish too. He had a daughter now and he could sate his lust with concubines but Ryukotsusei was a selfish dragon; and he truly was in love with his daughter and his son. What did he need her for? She lifted her head and she nodded. She wiped her tears on a black hankie and spent the evening and a few days with her reptile family.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;
Asuna had done her rounds. She had supervised the colonies of ekimmu and these people would come to kiss her hands and more. How she had become such; she had no idea. She was a good administrator; she had been trained to do so. She wanted to laugh in mirth; I was trained from birth to do so this folks! She sighed and she was near Sendai and she slipped into the veil. If Sanra had done things then she was going to help make Beren uncrazy and do that for Simyth. What startled the utter crap out of her was to see him close to the veil.

“What are you doing here and so close?” She asked shocked.

“I could ask you what are you doing here?” Simyth asked.

“I am married to Chanak who is your heir. I am still your daughter in law.” Asuna said in a hushed voice.

“You have come to tell me that you intend to undo what that whore has done.” He said sure of himself.

“Well of course.” Asuna spoke softly and then hugged herself.

“Why do you close yourself off daughter?” Simyth asked.

He was in his royal finery in pale blue velvets with his rose gold crown and his chestnut locks down. Those eyes she had seen fevered in such incredible passion and hai, love. She had to get that image out of her head because these men were addicting; like heroine to ningen.

“Chan, my nephew? He is partially evil in his new incarnation but he is adoration and love for you is absolute.” He spoke crossing his arms.

“He wanted to possess me. He is unusual for an empusae male because of his age and also how he became one. He is honestly my equal in our world. He wanted to yoke me to his side. When I had found out what your sister had done; I become enraged. He did not tell me by the way. I found out through other channels.” She said looking away.

“You walked away. How could you walk away?” Simyth asked taking one step closer.

Asuna stepped back and she stared at him with wide eyes and her heart beating too fast.

“You know about Ireth and Airis. Airis no longer even comes to see me. I think it is the fact he is Undine. I cannot handle any more heart ache from this realm.” She said glaring him down.

“Ireth is still young. She requires copious amounts of his attention daughter. Your other fae babes are the same. They are all the same. Inquisitive and into everything and so fae parents are driven to protect them more so. Out world babes are almost as much; though I suspect all of yours give you as much grief.” He smiled softly.

“Do not do that!” Asuna said gasping in breath.

“Do what?” He demanded of her.

“Smile at me. I am only an onna after all.” She repeated to him what he had said to her.

“I will not call what I felt sin. I will not speak of it as anything than what it was; an episode of purity of passionate consumption, an enchantment of the emotion and adulation.” The fae king spoke with frankness.

Asuna did not realize she was shaking so harshly and she was nodding no.

“What of Hikari?” She asked in shock.

“Who? Is she not a daughter of yours? Did our mages not help revive her sire?” He asked with confusion.

Her eyes widened with shock and she had changed the fact that he and Hikari had ever gotten together. Now she felt worse and she took off in a run. Simyth cursed and he followed her. She had run into the forest towards the veil and he reached her before she could exit. He jerked her to him and around. He was careful to keep his actions as accountable as possible. He would not hurt Chanak publicly but he spoke under his breath.

“I want you to teleport us to Tanath`Sal and then we talk.” He said softly.

“What do you want from me Simyth?” Asuna barely managed to speak.

“Should I speak to you out as such out in the open? Do you really wish to take such chances?” He demanded.

Asuna ported them to the palace and Simyth left her and she wandered to the apothecary. Ireth too had lately returned. It had only been days for Airis and so he had been fine with it. He was on the floor with her and she was learning his native language.

“Haha!” She yelled seeing her mother.

“My darling Ireth.” She whispered as she hugged her toddler Undine.

“Hello Asuna.” Airis said softly.

“Hello Healer Ludok. She was an angel of course; were you not?” She smiled at her daughter.

“I remember the era my lady. You are patronizing me now. If you would allow me to explain.” He said in anger.

“You owe me nothing Healer. My darling, King Simyth and Haha are going to find a big circle here in Leth’Evana. Remember when Chanak spoke of it?” She said holding her daughter’s chin.

“Hai. He say he find it in Asia not Europe. What mean?” Ireth asked curiously.

“Means Haha is going on adventure here in Leth`Evana. Now you stay with your Papa and Haha has no baby in her belly.” Asuna said gently.

“You cry Haha. I hear your mind. You cry and cry. Selwyn gone. You not stop cry. You need baby in belly.” Ireth said pressing her small hand to her stomach.

Asuna’s eyes shone but she only kept neutral. She kissed her daughter’s head and stood up.

“When you see Chanak as I am sure you will before I do; everyone else sees him before I do these days, tell him where Simyth and I have gone.” She said and she whirled around.

Airis had commanded Ireth to their rooms and he stood there in anger and more.

“You treat me and what occurred between us as nothing. You treat me because I am doing what I need for our child; that I have abandoned you! I have not! You are not fae and Ireth is showing fae dominant. What am I supposed to do Asuna?” He demanded.

“Love her. Love her always.” She said softly.

“I do! I love my daughter with my entire soul and her mother. You however see that if your child is loved as much as you; it is a sin in your mind!” The Undine prince dared to say.

“How dare you! Go and skulk back into your emotionless hovel Airis. Be a hermit but at least you have one thing Ilhane could not give you; bless her and your son!” She said in fury.

Airis blinked and she had not insulted Ilhane at all but had completely insulted him. He bowed and left her standing there. She whirled around and wanted out of this palace and she left a message with a soldier that she was in the valley below. Bloody tears fell down her face and she hated that she had ever met any bloody kamis damned elves. Her inu hearing picked up something moving parallel to her and she was wearing a long grey pashmina sweater with silver threads and skinny jeans with black knee boots. Her silver hair was down and she listened very carefully. She was jumped upon by a white and black fenrir and its snout was long and vicious. The eyes were deep almost navy blue and its claws were shredding her clothing. Her own snarling got its attention and it stepped back and circled her. Her eyes were burning red and this was not a fenrir of the Gordir clan whatsoever. The beast had assumed she was an elf based upon her ears and she allowed her claws to grow and her Dakkasou to leak. Her features were roughened and it now understood she was no elf. These fenrir looked like full ookami but stood on hind legs. Asuna allowed her yoki to whip up and she changed her form to that of her inu immediately. The white and slightly tinged black fenrir stared at a dog and she was a tad larger than he was. The growling changed and the fenrir slashed her side. Asuna bayed in agony but turned and bit into the arm that had slashed her with her acidic bite. The beast was testing her and he was bitten by a dangerous toxic dog. He threw her so hard that she smashed into several trees and she whined as she got up. She was limping a little and she let out a snarl from hell. She jumped over the damaged trees despite her pain and she pinned the male fenrir and she bit into his shoulder. Asuna bit so hard she reached bone and she shook her head back and forth. Absolute agony made its way up her back and her mind screamed and she let him go. She fell to her side and she was making small whimpering noises; this fenrir had broken her tail and that was an injury to her back in her humanoid form. The male bit her several more times and Asuna could not believe what was happening. This creature began to rape her in her inu form. He had crippled her so she would not fight back. She whined in so much pain but he mounted her typically like a canid would and he was making canine like whines and snarls as his cock took its prize.

Simyth had come down to the valley and he was angry that she had just left. He was in a fine lawn white shirt tucked into black leggings with a blue cloak over it all and black boots. He found a fenrir in his lands but he saw the beast doing something. The fae king pulled his long bow and he pulled back a bow and shot the rabid animal and it fell next to Asuna. He had barely just completed and Asuna was going into shock. The fenrir had to change form and he was naked. He pulled out the arrow of the fucking elf and his white hair was streaked black. His deep blue eyes held hatred and Simyth recognized this animal. The fenrir was Jatix Menon.

“How dare you enter my lands you filthy animal!” Simyth snarled at him.

“How dare you make alliances with my enemies, the Gordir!” Menon snarled back.

“I made no such alliance. What female of yours is that?” The fae king demanded.

“My female? Ha! This bitch here came from your palace. Nasty little whore too. I will continue to attack your people Simyth as long as I know they aide the Gordir. Remember that!” Jatix moved away fast.

It hit Simyth and he had never truly seen Asuna change form. He ran over to her and indeed there was a beautiful silver dog. She was bitten and battered horribly.

“Asuna?” Simyth prayed it wasn’t.

A tiny whimper came from her and Simyth wanted to die. She was in terrible shape and he went to her head. Her eyes opened and he saw the red and he remembered the night they had made love; her eyes had been red.

-You have what we call yoki. Push your power through me. I channel you to change. - She thought brokenly in his head.

Simyth nodded and his hands were so incredibly warm and she pulled on his incredible power and she slowly morphed back into her humanoid shape. Simyth cried out as she was in a heap on the group.

“Cannot walk. Broke my tail. He raped me.” She said as blood covered her everywhere.

“Tell me where you need to be!” He cried.

“Not in my realm. Cannot face them. Not again. Your healer from before. Him and he find Yasu. Please. Highlands.” She said passing out.

Simyth was shaking and he could not believe that because of that bitch Sanra; the peace he had with the rabid dogs of fenrir was broken and he actually allowed himself to weep. He got his wits about him and he did as she asked. He had her in his Highlands hideaway within hours and he sent Taranath to get the inu doctor known as Yasu. Simyth paced back and forth as the two men conferred and the old inu snarked and cursed over and over. The fae king walked in and he could see the old man showing deep affection for her.

“Who is she to you?” He asked softly.

“My first born. She was born to me and Sana Sahen back when Juria was a wraith. Her name was Isha. We hid her soul for forever but I always knew my girl. Now what is this creature that did this?” Yasu demanded.

“We call them fenrir here. They are what your realm calls werewolves. They were ordinary wolf demons eons ago but being in Leth`Evana has changed them. They are three great clans of them and one has recently become friendly with your house. I had no idea but Jatix Menon believes I did. Jatix is from the mainland European Leth`Evana. I speak in terms so you understand.” Simyth sighed.

“Yea yea elf. I get the ideas okay? Ookami normally don’t go against inu because inu can kick their asses to kingdom come. These fenrir must be some nasty bastards.” The old inu said in anger.

“Yasu, please have manners.” Asuna said weakly.

Simyth nearly cried out but kept himself calm. She was much better looking already and she had underestimated the fenrir. She would never do so again.

“I was arrogant. I assumed superiority and he used brute strength on me. Next time I will use all my yoki.” She said weakly and coldly.

“I am still the king of this realm Asuna. Ultimately these fiends do have answer to Tanath`Sal. I can lay siege to their lands and make them pay.” He said in a voice that spoke volumes.

“Come on woody elf. Show me what herbs you use.” Yasu said to Taranath.

The other foraoise fae smiled and stood up. He showed Yasu the way out and Asuna was left alone with Simyth. He knelt by the bed and he laid his head near her and he actually wept.

“Simyth you have nothing to be sorry for. I am a warrior. I made a terrible miscalculation.  I will adjust my technique. These creatures will not stop including me. For some reason because I am half inu; they think I belong in something. The fact I am half- blood drinker makes everyone think I belong in something.” She said wryly.

“Do not jest now Lady Asuna. Not now! Not after I saw what he was doing and did not realize it was you!” Simyth raged softly.

“You are angry he raped me? Would it bother you if I said I was used to it?” She stated softly.

“Stop it! Stop being blasé! Stop being easy with this.” He said with tortured eyes.

“I am not. What is falling apart going to accomplish?” Asuna asked him.

“How are you physically? Mentally?” He asked shaking in his emotional overload.

“Physically I feel wonderful. The cocktail of herbs and drugs was great. Mentally, I am fine. I was bested in a fair fight and…” She started to say.

Simyth lost it and he gently lowered his mouth to her bruised face. His soft lingering kiss near her lips sent a rip of need straight to her center and her eyes met his.

“Simyth?” Asuna asked in a timid voice.

“Tell me no.” He begged.

“I cannot.” She answered.

He was so gentle as his kiss on her lips made her swoon. Asuna knew she wanted to taste more and she slowly deepened the kiss and actually sat up. He was surprised and held her with such a gentle touch. He forced himself away from her and he was breathing harshly.

“I shall not after such an event.” Simyth said with trembles in his body.

“I need passionate consumption. I need an enchantment of emotion and adulation.” Asuna said putting a hand on his tanned hand.

“You do not know what you did to me. Only Kaylin affected me so. You affect me and I will not let you go. I will not ever be so lost in my head as to lose you too.” He said looking at her.

“I am an empusae Simyth.” She sighed looking away.

“I know what you are. I also know who you are. I am also a king.” Simyth whispered in a deep baritone and she had no idea of his meaning.

He stood up and he undid his cloak and pulled off his boots. He unbuttoned his leggings and loosened the ties on his lawn shirt. He pulled everything off to bare his body to her and she was already naked beneath the heavenly velvet quilts. Her eyes traveled up and down his form and she felt no shame as she had before with his son. His lips met her palm and she groaned softly as he wanted to give her what she had given him. His beautiful tawny eyes shut as the spasms that she could cause deep within; she slowly built up in his body as he was kissing so reverently up her arm.

“I have much control but you are unraveling me.” He whispered against her forearm.

“Unravel.” She whispered in a silk like tone.

“What is this?” He moaned his throaty ‘oh’ sound.

“Telekinesis. My uppyr side is riddled with telepathic abilities. I can also make you feel this.” She said in now a raging lust.

Simyth’s hardened mass felt engulfed in the perfect slick heat and he had to fall onto his back. There was no way to stave of his end. Everything was happening at once and her pale, long fingered hand wrapped around his thick mast.

“Ungh! Oh. My heavens. Why can you not let me love you? Agh!” The fae ruler arched his back and thick ropes of his end spurted from his slit.

He was barely able to comprehend that she was devouring him and his release. She was licking and tasting everything and he actually made a whimpering noise. His eyes told the story of his age, goodness, and more but his body lied and showed that of a young man in his mid to early thirties. His long hair was all down. Asuna was licking her fingers and stared at his eyes. She forced her beasts back and he wanted to express his emotions. She would not allow him and it was frustrating to him.

“I can give you this Simyth. I can give you this and it not be riddled or sordid. If I give then there is no guilt.” She whispered as she lay against him.

“I should feel guilt but I do not. That night I came to your estate. I wanted to deal with you. You are my equal. You are not just a ruler but an intellectual. Let me love you properly! Let me show you how much I do.” The beautiful man asked her.

“Let me show you how much I respect and venerate you.” Asuna said in kind.

“You do not feel the same.” Simyth spoke in a tired tone.

“Do not make it about that Simyth.” She said looking away.

“Look at me Asuna. No, LOOK AT ME!” He commanded her.

Asuna jerked her head back to him and her chest was heaving and he saw the pale pink buds that tipped her breasts. Mentally he groaned and his mental desires and imagery were her undoing. She lay back opposite the pillows and the man was surprised but moved over her body. Hunir had indicated that he had made her immune to the fae heat and that infuriated him but he would try. He was honestly the most powerful foraoise elf there was and his fingertips so very gently twisted a tip of pink. She gasped in and he knew she was not immune to his strength. Soon his lips pressed to her crest and he left promising but lingering caresses on her eyelids, cheeks, chin, nose, and finally her full lips. She groaned as his fingers were gently; so very gently squeezing the base of her nipple. His heat was affecting her and she was squirming. She leaked a bit since she was feeding and he wrapped his lips around her left tit. He was lost in the beauty and the sensuality. He was suckling her in such a way and her lower body squirmed crazily. Simyth refused to stop his suckling and he used a knee to spread her legs wide open; to his people; every part of everything that a partner’s body was to be enjoyed. She was a mother and nothing was as beautiful as nourishing her young. Simyth was worshiping her breasts to the point of their aching acutely. Now she was the one arching and crying out. His lover was whispering and whimpering in Japanese which he knew; she was saying, oh kami over and over. She was crying out bitten ai but would not finish the sounds. Simyth was sorry and disappointed but his hand drifted down her belly to her center. He carefully pressed his thumb to her nub of nerves; and slid into her soaked channel; his middle and ring fingers. The fae king did not let up on ravishing her breasts and he began to slowly mimic intercourse with his fingers and Asuna was soaked in perspiration. She was sweltered by his heat and his blunt fingers were hitting the jewel within her channel and she was arching back as her body became a twisted thing needing to be released. He knew what he was doing and the sting of letting down her milk hit and at the same moment she was hit by a tsunami effect. Her lovely mouth opened and she sputtered and cried out but then screamed. Simyth continued moving his fingers and his hand was soon sopping wet from multiple releases of the exquisite woman beneath him. His bed was wet from her juices and natural fluids but who cared when he could give her the feeling? He actually would have stopped but she was actually keeping her beasts at bay but her shaking hands were reaching for him.

“Kiss me.” Asuna begged him.

“Heaven yes.” He said as he pressed against her and took the opportunity to devour her lips and taste her tongue and trace her teeth.

She was making squealing noises beneath him and he felt her hand around him. He wanted to say no; he wanted to say this was enough; but she guided him to her center and it was soon a haze. Simyth was clung to as she moved with him. He knew how to shield his mind and he did so; he did not want her to hear his pain of his lost love but this was perfection. This maid gave him perfection and their unison movements lasted for some time before he could not stand to hold back and she began to tighten upon him.

“Together. Let us go together.” He moaned softly.

Asuna nodded and she held off the trembling and she saw his face and the quaking of his body began. The woman beneath him let her body go and she began to tremble with harshness and her walls clutched and pulsed wildly around him. His gasped and soft sighing sounds as his release hit and her instinct was to keep him within; it felt wrong without and Simyth poured his soul inside of her. The fae ruler could not speak and Asuna sluggish. The unadulterated transcendence had been reached and Simyth would not have had less. He held himself up by his sculpted arms and he shook some still as the amazing female under him came about. Simyth honestly thought she would freak again but instead she sat up a little among his velvet bed clothes and held his jaw with her clawed hand and began to kiss him deeply. His groan was guttural and Asuna chose to prolong their moment and she bit into his tongue. Simyth froze and the euphoria struck him as her bite made his body instantly hardened. She barely took the blood from her bite; and her head fell back as she squeezed her center around him.

Simyth kissed her exposed throat and he was lost to common sense. He made love to her several times and each moment was more profound than the last. When she was finally asleep next to him; tears streamed down his face and he could not forget the fact he had not recognized her animal form or the fact that he had been smitten with her all along.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Chan was pissed off. Himeka and Takehiko were with him as he was at the Western Estate. He saw Quilin with his own daughter and the frere had the temerity to sneer at him. He promptly left with his girl and the incubus lord was looking for his mate. He saw the Dark Hanyou and Naraku knelt to kiss the twins.

“Where is she?” Chan demanded.

“My are you not pleasant Panyu. She has been dealing with issues within the family.” Naraku chuckled.

“No something is not right; I feel it.” The incubus said.

“How about you quit looking for issues okay?” The hanyou snapped.

Naraku moved on and Chan rolled his blue eyes. He had a gut feeling and his twins were toddling after their siblings. He had to be okay with his children being with her children and he sighed.

“Oh poor Chan, losing control.” Qui said in a nasty tone from a perch over the incubus lord.

“Do not tempt me to kill you; you son of a bitch, I am in a foul mood.” Chan sneered at his former favorite.

“Go fuck an ass. Oh, I am sorry. I am certain you have fucked yourself today.” The frere laughed coldly and left him there.

Chanak walked in and he looked concerned. His father was missing and there was word Asuna had been attacked.

“Why in the hell is she in Leth`Evana AGAIN?” Chan snarled when he heard Chanak’s mind.

“I do not control my wife Chan. God Gods man. What has you beyond the normal hatred of elves?” The Soten asked in shock.

“Your father is the elvish king. He is no ordinary elf. He is beyond Don and he is beyond just being foraoise. I have also seen a moment or two and the way he looked at her. He did not look at her like his daughter. He calls her daughter but that look is anything but!” The incubus lord hissed.

“My sire is a good man. He is a good king and you are a lunatic when it comes to Leth`Evana. My father adores Asuna yes! He has and always will wish to keep such a valuable alliance since she has born the next generation of his family.” Chanak shrugged.

“My boy you are so fucking naïve. How can you be that witch’s child? You are too good.” Chan scoffed.

“You are just looking for something else to hate! The Undine situation has been resolved. Chan, it is done. Your revenge has been had. Now I will tell you that Asuna was attacked by another clan of fenrir. How many were there?” The Soten king asked.

“Three great clans if I remember correctly. The Gordir, The Menon, and The Suldusk.” He replied thoughtfully.

“The guard told me it was Jatix Menon.” Chanak said concerned.

Chan’s lip curled and he was sick to his stomach.

“We go to Leth`Evana now! Jatix Menon is a killer and rapist.” The Panyu incubus stated coldly.

Chanak looked horrified and he nodded. He and Chan left immediately to find Asuna and the former Undine prince was going to rip apart a fenrir.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> Asuna woke up and sunlight was peeking through the slits in the huge tree house. Simyth was still asleep and he looked so peaceful as he lay on his side facing her. His breathing was deep and even and she could not stop staring at him. He was dreaming and she could see it and a small smile graced her lips and he was dreaming of his first son’s birth. They had spoken of her the night before; Kaylin. She had had trouble having his children at first then Ilhane had come to Tanath`Sal. Kaylin soon had Itham and Beren followed not long after. Kaylin had died having Simyth’s only daughter and he blamed himself. His dream made his breath come faster and at first she assumed it was an old erotic moment with his first wife; he was dreaming of last night and Asuna blushed. She saw through his eyes and memories when she had released and she was red faced. His breathing was harder and his eyes flew open.

“Asuna.” He breathed her name.

“Hello. You were dreaming.” She smiled.

“Yes. You look so much better than yesterday.” Simyth said palming her cheek.

“Great thing being a youkai; we heal fast.” Asuna grinned.

“I was and am so grieved; in all this time I have known you, I have never seen your true form. I feel so foolish.” He said looking down.

“Seriously Simyth did you expect to see a fenrir doing it with another canine in your lands?” She asked bluntly.

“Do not do that! I am not going to be put off by your out world manner of debasing things.” The fae king said suddenly getting up.

“Oh here we go. Simyth, I am an out worlder. I think like one because I am one.” Asuna sighed.

“Yes you may be one. I respect that but you put things crudely and blasé so you can deal with them. You do it so you can minimize and compartmentalize it. Eh?” He demanded of her.

She shifted uncomfortably because he was right and he was not judging her being from outside Leth`Evana.

“I need to dress and go.” She replied and she looked around and her clothes had been ruined.’

“I have fae clothing. Is that acceptable?” He asked sighing.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded.

“We are to be strangers and act. We are to pretend. You will act as if this was a dream. You gave in because you wished to give me a dream.” Simyth stated and she hated he was reading her so well.

She refused to answer and she pulled on a long tunic dress in heavy pale blue satin; trimmed in silver.

“Do you believe I give myself to whims?” Simyth demanded.

“No. I know you do not. That is why I wanted this. I wanted it to be perfection. You never give yourself anything but duty and honor. I hurt your son but I wanted to give you what I could.” She tried to explain.

“I see. You feel guilty of Beren and to ease that guilt; you make me feel?” He asked in a dead voice.

Asuna’s mouth dropped open and she stared at him as if he had slapped her. She had never drunk of him and never had asked. Simyth had been cruel without thinking and a single bloody tear fell down her face.

“Hai Simyth. That is exactly why I did this. Thank you for healing me yet again. Good bye! Do not ever try to see me alone again.” She commanded.

“I shall do as I please when I deem it. I am this realm’s complete and total ruler. I am the brother of your past father; Taranis is my brother and his realm was yours. I shall do as I please, when I please!” He said in a neutral tone.

“I am not your subject! I am not your anything. I am most certainly NOT your whore!” Asuna nearly spat at him.

“Is that what you think this is?” He asked in a sudden rage.

“You said it! You said to assuage my guilt of Beren that I would use my body to make you feel better!” She snarled.

“No! That is not what I meant. Do you seriously believe I would ever treat a female of any species as a whore?” Simyth demanded.

“No. I do not. I am certain you would not bed certain species of female but then I am a weird mix.” She said in a scathing comment.

“Asuna stop this!” He demanded of her.

“No! You just remind me why I hate dealing with fae. Arrogant fucking beings! I assure you the sex is wonderful but putting up with the conceit is a bit much.” Asuna said crossing her arms in her anger.

Simyth swallowed and to have what they shared described as just “sex” left a taste in his mouth similar to bile. He lifted his chin and she had wounded him. His eyes held sheen but he would not shed them.

“I see I have utterly misjudged you. I imagined you as someone completely different than you actually are.” Leth`Evana’s ruler said walking past her nude.

She was breathing in and out too fast and cursing him in her mind. Asuna just ported out of Leth`Evana completely and Simyth sat down in his wardrobe room. He felt disheartened and as though his heart had shriveled again. Perhaps that was her intent and she wanted him to have good memories but drive him away. A single tear fell down his elegant and handsome face and he prayed to Kaylin’s soul to forgive him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------  
B loody tears fell down her face as she walked into her Tokyo penthouse. Asuna felt too much and almost hated herself every damn time she stepped foot out of that damn realm. She went to her shower and took a nice long, hot shower and she stepped out and dried off. She wrapped a silk dressing gown around her and walked into her living room to make some phone calls and there sat Hanaj tr’Awnhi. She knew this day would come but she stood there and waited.

“Lei refused to help me. He actually refused to help me and I know how much he hates Maec too. Tell me why did you have to save him?” He demanded.

“Because if he died then you would have too.” Asuna said emotionlessly.

“You keep saying that but what does that mean? Tell me!” He screamed at her.

“Sanra murdered you in the cemetery when you went to pay respects to Nia. When I killed Maec; it killed you. Maec dies and you die. Every seer says it.” She said defiantly.

“Sanra! That fucking whore tied my fate to his! I cannot kill him or I die. I cannot win. I cannot fucking win.” He said in a crazed tone.

Hanaj had loved her obsessively but that love had turned to utter rage and complete hate. She saw it on his face and rounded on her so fast that she was pinned against the wall.

“I cannot kill him then I shall have to kill you. He separated all your bound from you. You can die.” He laughed.

“Hanaj stop!” Asuna cried as she grew furious.

“No. He is going to hurt. I am going to take from him as he took from me.” He said with his silver eyes stormy.

She knew damn well that if she harmed him then Maec would go down and he began to strangle her. She fought back without trying to harm him and that made him angrier. Her sight was getting bleary as the Shouten prince strangled her harder and Hanaj screamed a wraith cry as something was imbedded in his back. Asuna fell to the floor and she was gasping for air. Lei stood behind Hanaj and he had stabbed his cousin and former best friend in the back with a butcher knife. The two went at it and Asuna lay on the floor of her penthouse in a stupor. Several more wraith screams and Lei knelt by her and he was bloodied.

“Baby? Asuna look at me!” He asked shaking her.

“We cannot kill him. You cannot kill him.” She said in a mantra.

“Sweetie, I didn’t. I worked him over pretty good but I didn’t kill him.” Lei said as he pulled her into his lap.

Asuna’s eyes widened and she felt something in a far- away distance. Fear took her over and she looked at Lei in horror.

“He was a distraction. Knew he would be hurt. Maec would be hurt. Oh Kamis Lei, they got the equation from him.” She said in absolute fear.

“No fucking way.” He scoffed.

“Maec is in severe pain. I feel it. Bilae was there. This was a set up. Hanaj knew. He set us up!” She said shaking.

Lei’s eyes widened and he would never have helped Hanaj but now the former prince of the empire was on this Jing’s shit list. The bitch was going to be able to come forward and all hell was fixing to break loose AGAIN. Lei phased with Asuna to Hueco Mundo to see what could be done and now.