Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Bow with Silver and Traces in the Night ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.




Bow with Silver and Traces in the Night



A/n:  Stories of the Kveldulf and reasons of hate. Ups and downs of many as curses are laid down. Death is dealt to several as the warrior maiden returns for vengeance.



Maec had been attacked by Bilae and the new ekimmu she had fought; Igneous Hammel. Anger fueled her and she knew damn well that Sanra was going to need a circle. She had to go to the two they possibly knew about and she looked back at her Shouten king. His eyes held fury and the idea that Hanaj had ultimately betrayed them to her.

“Go! No time to lose. Go to Leth`Evana and I will go to the semi-intact ones here.” He commanded of his wife.

She kissed him firmly and he could see the strangulation ligatures and hate entered Maec’s heart. Hate for his formerly beloved son. Alum was working on him and Jing just shrugged and the Shouten king wanted to paint the palace floor with his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Asuna knew to stick as close to elvish settlements as possible and she had on green haori, hakama, and obi. She wore a hood to cover her silver hair that had been braided to her head. Her more sensitive mates were suspecting something had occurred but she laughed at them being; “overprotective”. She had found out that Chan and Chanak were looking for her attacker. She entered Tanath`Sal and shocked one of the staff who in turn ran to get the fae king. Asuna thought to save herself time and she ported straight in Simyth’s wing of the palace. She had never been here; but seeing how grand Beren’s rooms had been, the ruler’s would have to be greater. She felt him within the rooms but his sanctuary was simple, beautiful, natural, and elegant. The head board of his massive bed was of a fae deity with arms spread out and the wood naturally spiraled as if from her. Candle sticks made from wood limbs and elven sculptures just came out of the wall as if they were real. His rooms were open and lead to many balconies that surrounded the wing. She sensed water and she walked towards it and he was surprised to see her within his own palace and she saw him half-dressed and dictating in their language. What was a younger brother of Beren named Kathel; whose dislike of her was well known, and the shock on the fae king’s face was priceless.

“I am sorry to disturb you majesty but important news that concerns your house as well as mine has arisen.” She said in their tongue.

“Kathel take your leave now.” Simyth commanded.

“Yes father but…yes Father.” The young fae man said staring at her in hate.

“What news brings you here to the land you detest so much?” He asked in a business like tone.

“Maec had cursed Sanra to never be able to move beyond the thirteenth century. Bilae dug up her remains from this era some time past; but so far we have thwarted her from finding a way or an equation. I was mated to Maec’s son Hanaj first before I had ever met Maec. Hanaj was a good man but caught up in his family’s depravity. When Maec first met me; he made me feel low and gross but he never once raped me. Even in his madness; he had gone back to my younger life to see weaknesses and such and apparently fell in love I suppose; he got me pregnant with our son; Maiell. There were horrible and bitter battles for him and Maec wanted Maiell because he claimed it was his link to me and a time that we never fought. Throughout those years; Sanra was VERY active and I had begun to discern the truth of what she had done to her own brother and I realized that Maec had moments of goodness and even clarity. He saved me once after Sanra; shape shifted herself and raped me brutally and flooded my insides with kemuri. Kemuri is like the pyroclastic flow of a volcano. I begged for death and she had killed the life in me because it was Naraku’s child. Maec witnessed it and he saved me. He saved me, cured me, and made me immune to kemuri. I began to stalk him and demand the real him as I put it. I discovered the maddened parts of his life were where Sanra ripped away any happiness he had begun to have. Sanra allowed the world to believe the Tomoshibi wars were about genocide; it was not. Maec saved Tomoshibi born within his own family and clan. He was angry that he saw what were his people rebelling. Sanra fostered the hate between him and the Jings. Maec was willing to die to pay for his sins and I did do it. I however could not let it stand because Sanra murdered Hanaj as well. I played with the stream and I stopped his death and I have never looked back or regretted it. I told Hanaj the truth and he disavowed me and more. Recently, my son by Hanaj wanted to know why things were the way they were. Khellian made up his own mind to come home to us. Hanaj called his own child evil and Khelli prefers to be with Maec. The problem arose is when I arrived home in Tokyo; Hanaj was waiting for me. He attacked me but I already knew I cannot kill him lest Maec die. So he tried to kill me instead. Jing Lei Shi attacked Hanaj in order to save me but Maec was attacked at that same moment. The equation was taken from his mind and now I must find the circle here in Leth`Evana and curse it.” Asuna explained in great detail.

“I will gladly travel with you to stop that whore.” Simyth said raising his chin.

“And I do not detest Leth`Evana.” She spoke very softly.

“Pardon me daughter; your way of proving such a fact is humorous.” He said bowing and left her standing there.

“I cannot be true like a fae onna and I feel unworthy to partake of such acts when I know how much they are an extension of a fae person here. However, I get slapped with reality quickly when I point out that I am in fact, not fae!” Asuna cried softly following him.

Simyth stopped walking and unlike some royal palaces; his rooms were completely off limits unless he called and he stormed straight into her face.

“You understand how the physical act is an extension of a fae person but then you utter the filth and smut you did when we last spoke; of our togetherness. I told you I will never see it as sin. If you wish me to feel guilt than I shall not! I would feel guilt if I truly believed you believed the putridity of the words you spoke!” Simyth Elensar said with restrained anger in his tone.

“What do you wish me to say? Beren wrecked my mind and I ran. I truly could not handle it because I knew his love was all wrong.” She said holding back strong emotion.

“He is my son but I am not he.” He said flatly.

“You are fae and you loved once already. I know this. Anything else is only halfway to the real thing.” Asuna whispered.

“You are ignorant and will remain so. I only pray that my grandchildren are not denied half themselves!” He spoke in a scathing tone.

Asuna straightened her back and she nodded.

“My being in here is inappropriate. I shall be in Sendai; please send word when you are ready.” She said bowing.

Simyth was emotionally torn and she was fixing to port and he put a hand on one of her silk clad shoulders. One hand lifted her chin and he stared into eyes that had the bloody sheen to them.

“No.” He said willfully and she was in his arms.

He wore no crown at the moment and his lips were destroying hers in the consumption and raging desire that had started he was not sure when. Their lips could not be stilled and her hands were in his loose hair and he wanted to lay her upon his bed but he stopped himself. He forced himself back and he had to hold himself up.

“Stay. Take a meal with us.” He demanded.

“Simyth the circle.” She whispered.

“I have secured the damn thing at Chanak’s insistence. We will go on the morrow. Food!” He commanded.

“Tell me exactly what you want from me. Tell me now.” Asuna said in a weak voice.

“I love you. I love you for whatever you are and do.” Simyth said and he could not look at her and he suddenly left her presence.

Simyth had said the words and it sent her reeling. He could have punched her in the stomach to the same effect. Asuna had to port to stop him from leaving his rooms and she looked at him with pain filled eyes.

“Your love is misplaced! I am not Kaylin. I at one time loved Airis and I suppose loved Beren but the whole; I am a blood drinker and he a fae. Why do you think I truly will not drink of you?” She said in a low voice.

“No idea. I told you; I know what you are and I would have ardently allowed it.” Simyth said in a low and almost angry voice.

“I will not drink of you because that is how Beren snared me. He fed me his blood in copious amounts at first.” Asuna admitted ashamed.

Simyth’s mind was shielded and he now knew why she had never truly fallen in love with his son. Beren in his own obsession and zealousness had done tantamount to rape to the blood drinkers. To a fae; it was nothing but to the blood drinkers; they saw it as manipulation and more. Simyth could not say he disagreed.

“Again you compare me to him. He is my son yet I am not he.” He said tightly.

“Stop this insanity! You will want me on your terms and it will become heart ache and pain. You know it and I know it.” She tried to reason with him.

“My terms? What pray tell Princess Asuna do you think my terms are?” He demanded from her.

She blinked her soft, pale blue eyes and she looked away. He lifted his hand and jerked her chin to make her look at him.

“You need someone who can only be with you. You need someone like Kaylin.” She whispered.

“I know my own heart. I have been alive long enough to recognize when and where to allow my heart to lie. How little you actually do know me. I was foolish to believe otherwise.” Simyth said bowing.

“This will cause major issue. We both know it.” She whispered.

“I am not without whit. I know what I must do to keep decorum.” The fae ruler said flatly.

“You always have something to say do you not?” Asuna smarted off to him.

He was incensed and he leaned against her as his hands were pressed against the wall of his rooms; above her head, effectively trapping her.

“I am a king! Of course I always have something to speak. You are a queen and I have noticed you have a similar effect.” He retorted.

Simyth was too near and his scent to evocative. Her nostrils flared and she looked at him in his alluring shade of brown eyes and he only stared at her.

“What were you doing when I came in? You were only half dressed and dictating to your other son.” She said off topic.

“Do you bathe?” He asked smirking slightly.

“Hai of course.” Asuna said blushing.

“We elves are accused of what it is? Oh yes, an etherealness. We bathe in it and add it to our aura.” Simyth said with sarcastic humor.

“Are you enjoying this?” She demanded.

“Actually very much so. You have such a scornful and haughty attitude of us elves in particular; it is pleasant to show you that yes, we in fact have senses of humor and can in fact; be just a people.”  He said raising a brow.

“Obviously you are a people. You have your traditions and such but it is something else entirely when another person comes from another realm and feels like a contaminated vessel!” She said in a huff.

“I cannot be blamed for our appearance.” He said flippantly.

“You are also quite conceited mister high and mighty king.” Asuna snapped.

“I mean to say; I cannot be blamed for how we appear to an out worlder. I realize that there is a luminescent essence surrounding not just the realm itself but all fae.” Simyth scowled at her.

“Hai there is and it makes others pale in comparison.” She stated looking down.

Simyth grabbed her by her waist and guided her to another room that had a full length mirror. He snatched the hood from her head and hair was braided tightly to her head. He could see the back of her neck and the long column of it and he wanted to press his lips but refrained. Her ears were almost as sharply pointed as his and from behind her; Simyth lifted her chin.

“This woman is not impure. This gem is beyond beauty but sees something other than I do. You are what you are and what you are is a treasure. Perhaps I will never know again.” He stated as he stared at her reflection as she did too.

“Simyth, I…you think too highly of me. I have killed and I cannot be…” Asuna began to say.

“You think I have not killed? You think I have not lifted a weapon against an ekimmu, a fenrir, or an out worlder?” Simyth asked her reflection.

He felt small tremors pass through her and she shut her eyes. He was irritated at her hair up and he slowly began to unpin the braids and slowly undo it. She was shocked at his audacity and after some time; her long silver length was down and she turned to stare up at the taller man.

“There seem to be no servants about.” She spoke.

“No there is not but if you look within my mind, you can see clearly.” He said softly.

Asuna did see his mind and she ported to some splendid residence and he watched her as she looked around. She went to a balcony and she saw a waterfall and she looked back at him.

“This is the other side of the mountain the palace resides on. I come here when I hunt in the forests. I am reachable.” Simyth said simply as he only watched her.

“I had actually assumed foraoise fae were vegetarian at first.” Asuna smiled at him.

“No. That would be the nymphs. They are good fae; very kind and very loving but we elves eat meat sad to say.” He smiled gently.

Asuna made herself aware of the surroundings and she walked around as she found the sleeping chamber. The bed was a thick mattress that was on a slightly raised platform with a similar sculpture as in his bedroom in the palace.

“She is a guardian; if you will, of our sleep. There to bless our dreams.” He said behind her.

Asuna whirled around and she had not heard him come in and she reached behind her and undid her obi. The wide piece of silk fell to the floor, next she stepped out of her slippers of black, and her hakama slipped down her hips. Simyth’s breathing was faster and her haori opened to reveal a lighter green kosode and she pulled it off. Her bra and panties were black lace and the elven man was very aware of the modern things in the other realm.

“You know how to undo this bra binding? Do elven women wear breast bindings?” She asked seductively.

“It depends upon the design of one’s outfit and if she is a warrior. Most warrior women do yes. This how?” He smiled as he unclasped the silk and lace.

Her breasts were free and only her lacy black thong was left and she turned and moved her hair. Asuna figured if she was going to have a full on affair; then she might as well make it passionate. His breath caught and her white buttocks were clearly seen and she slyly looked over her shoulder.

“I could use a bit of a back rub since the fenrir broke my tail; that is my very lower back and tail bone in this form. My sire actually has a yoki tail that is in both forms but I do not.” She said in a husk.

Simyth licked his bottom lip and nodded. He indicated she lay on her front and he left for a moment; he returned with some sort of creamy oil and his torso was bare. His hair was loosely tied back as well. He hooked the side of her thong panties in two fingers and pulled them down; and she had to lift her backside to allow him to take them off. She felt lips pressed to her right cheek and she blushed and a sigh escaped her. He knew she was surrendering to their feelings and he dipped his fingers into the medicinal oil and began to work it into her lower back. Her eyes widened and it warmed immediately. Her back had been sore and achy but this was wonderful as it made the pain numbed.

“Helping?” He murmured.

“Hai.” She let out a moan.

“I see.” Simyth smiled.

He worked on her lower back for some time and he finally stood up and put the medicine away. Asuna was passed out and he smiled softly at her as she was resting. He covered her in a light blanket and pulled a light tunic over his naked torso and sat in an elegant chaise to read an old tome. Some time passed but it was shocking to hear a knock on his door. He stood himself and answered and there was Chanak who was flanked by Chan. Simyth’s eyes cooled tremendously and he stepped aside. Asuna was asleep in his bedroom but nothing had occurred so he had nothing to be concerned for.

“Father, I was told Asuna was coming into Leth`Evana.” He said worried.

“She is here. We argued severely and her back since the fenrir attack apparently has caused her some severe issue. She was also strangled by someone named Hanaj?” He asked his son.

“Bastard! He is my cousin technically. Uncle Maec was injured as well.” Chanak sighed.

“Quit staring at me as if I am one of your putrid uncontrollable beasts!” Simyth said to Chan.

“Oh my empusae are quite well controlled Simyth. They know who has power and that would be ME. Why is my mate here? I do not mean in Leth`Evana but here?” Chan demanded with violet eyes.

Simyth’s brown eyes frowned and he looked at his sister’s youngest son and he was furious. He stepped forward and stared him down which Chan was unused to.

“Whether you like it or not you animal; she is a member of my family. You do not seem to understand that I extend my own residences to my family. She was injured severely by that monster and since it was under my watch; I feel responsible!” Simyth said very coldly.

Chanak knew Simyth now and his father was saying something huge without saying it. Chan was riding the elvish king’s last nerve and the empusae man just glared.

“Chanak send my nephew on his way. We have much to discuss.” The fae king commanded and left the room.

Chan looked ready to do harm and Chanak stopped him.

“Go Chan. NO! I said go. She is here and she is fine. Smell the air? That is medicinal herbs you smell. There is no lie my father speaks.” The Soten stated.

“Again young Chanak you are a naïve fool! I will return tomorrow. I should like to see her conscious!” He snapped and Chan left.

Chanak sighed and he had been to this lodge many times. He followed his father’s aura and he sat opposite of him and Simyth was angry.

“Does he accuse every male of wishing to sleep with her?” He demanded.

“He is very over protective Father. As far as a mate to her; he is excellent. As an empusae, he is extremely powerful and you know how old he is. Asuna can throw him around though but he actually respects her and she him. For a male empusae to respect the female of the species is rare. They are mated but they obviously cannot expect fidelity of the other and they do not; but he is dogged of her safety.” Chanak explained.

“My nephew is nothing like the boy I knew. If I could condemn my sister I would. I have as yet to figure a way of punishing her for her actions.” The fae king said in anger.

“Perhaps maybe I can.” His child said.

“What do you mean?” Simyth asked curiously.

“I know alchemy and it takes elements. Water is an element. I could ponder it and see what I can come up with. Perhaps I can curse her to a humanoid form.” His son stated shrugging.

“Could you do that?” He asked shocked.

“Nothing is impossible. It is always about working out the proper balance in nature. Now you are holding something back. You can tell me father. Chan maybe not, but me certainly!” Chanak said emphatically.

“Jatix Menon raped her in her true form. I had never seen her youkai form before. Beren described it once in passing but I never truly thought to see it. He tore her up badly; broke her tail, bloodied her, and forced copulation on her.” Simyth stated looking away.

Chanak’s breathing was harder and he had to keep his breathing even. The fenrir was on his list before but now he was ready to kill the bastard immediately.

“Father she has been seen by our healers has she not?” His heir asked in a shaky tone.

“Of course! I would not do that to you or her! She asked for one known as Yasu and Taranath saw her.” His father said offended.

“No Father! I mean have you checked her for…did they think to check her for child?” He said almost flushing.

“I assume the out worlders know what we know. When a woman gives birth; it is wise for her body to have time, certainly her doctors have seen to this?” Simyth asked bluntly.

“Father! How can you know so much and know so little?” Chanak erupted.

“Explain yourself!” The fae king yelled.

“She is empusae! It dominates her blood. She is also inu but the empusae dominates and the ekimmu turned off her ability to go into a sterile period. Father, she is on something to help prevent conception of course but with empusae; it only works so much.” He said standing and pacing.

“Oh by the ancients.” His sire said in shock.

“Yes! You should have told us!” His son glared.

“She begged me not to. She is as a daughter to me Chanak!” He said helplessly.

“She is not a missing daughter father! She is my wife!” His heir said in anger.

“Get out!” The fae king said in anger.

“After I take her home.” He snapped.

“No! We have to go to the circle. You go on ahead and I will bring her after I have Airis look her over.” He said in fury.

“She is not Caralel.” His son said softly.

Simyth sucked in his breath and he stared at his Soten son. Caralel was his dead daughter that Kaylin had died trying to give him. He had one daughter born before and had wished another.

“Get out! My temper is sore enough. I know who Lady Asuna is! She has born my grandchildren as well as Airis’s daughter! I know who and I know what she is. I also know her to be an honorable woman. I know you to be an honorable man and son; now do as your father and king commands!” His sire said in a strong voice.

Chanak bowed but he was angry. His father was being protective because he knew he had screwed up. The Soten king was now pissed off because of their own code of honor; the fucking full elves could be so damned difficult some days. He knew Simyth Elensar and he would never in a million years hurt a member of his family; he considered Asuna a member of his family. It just galled Chanak that his true father was pulling rank on him because his pride was hurt. He sighed and he was getting together a group of his people and foraoise elves to come with to the circle. He missed his family and he was going to ask to leave Leth`Evana for a time.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------  
Simyth was trembling slightly and he went to her. She was still on her stomach and she was sleeping soundly; and he gently rolled her over. He lifted her up and in his arms and stared down at her youkai marks and then kissed her mouth. She came awake barely and a small smile passed her lips.

“You look pensive.” She whispered.

“Did that monster; did he…did he have time to…I cannot.” He trembled looking away.

“No. He did not.” Asuna whispered the lie.

“Can you be certain? You were so badly hurt. Should I call on Taranath?” He asked brushing her silver hair away from her face.

“What has you spooked? Am I now impure for you? Did I ask that cretin to attack me? It was the Gordir boy who fell in love with Hibari!” She said getting cold.

“Stop it! No you are nothing of the sort! I am making certain because of my mistake of your identity. Not knowing who you were at that moment when he assaulted you and now knowing what the ekimmu have done to you.” He actually sputtered.

“Wait! What? How do you know what the ekimmu have done to me? What do you think they have done to me?” Asuna demanded.

“Chanak spoke of the empusae dormancy? He said the ekimmu put a stop to it. Is this true?” Simyth asked.

“Hai. It is true. What it has to do with you and the…oh my Kamis! You think that beast could have gotten me pupped. You are also worried about yourself.” Asuna said jerked away from him.

“Do not put words in this conversation I never spoke.” He said in anger.

“So what has you worried? The fenrir?” She asked.

“To be honest yes! The pathogen Asuna! They carry some sort of pathogen that invades your body. I should have thought about it when you were attacked that day.” He said rising.

She fell back onto his bed and she sighed heavily. He was right and the pathogen of the fenrir was dangerous to her.

“I suppose it would be wise to be checked out by Taranath.” She said softly.

“I shall call on him but I prefer if we leave Tanath`Sal.” Simyth stated as he properly robed himself.

She nodded and her mind kept screaming; the complications and problems had already started and they were not really anything!
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------
Ta nath`Sal was in the British portion of Leth`Evana; Asuna was now in the Welsh portion but inland approximately where Flintshire would have been. Her mind boggled at how the veils worked and she was being poked, prodded, and generally checked over very well by Taranath Pholont. He was a gorgeous foraoise with black hair and dark blue eyes. His long hair was kept braided on the sides and that was pulled back. He flirted openly with her and she would blush prettily but when Simyth was around; he was all business.

“The stinky beast did indeed spawn you with his pathogen.” He teased her.

“Stinky beast?” She laughed softly.

“Have you actually scented a fenrir?” Taranath asked.

Asuna kept in her giggle and he made a medicine. He looked back at the beauty of a woman and could not believe she was an out worlder. He got the sneaking idea that his king of all men was mad for this woman and it was spoken that she was married to the new heir and she had given Airis Ludok a child. His mind was shielded and so he worked peacefully and he handed her a draught.

“Bottoms up.” He smiled.

“We say kunai!” Asuna grinned.

“I like your way better. It has been a pleasure to see you again. As always.” He bowed and his blue eyes were merry.

Simyth followed Taranath out and pulled him aside. His king was very serious and that was concerning.

“Did the flea infested monster beget her?” He demanded.

“Yes your grace. I did not tell her as you asked. The draught I gave her was to abort the abomination.” His faithful healer said in another dialect of their tongue.

“Thank you Taranath. That is all? She is well?” Simyth asked.

“She had the pathogen in her as well but it was not as virulent as the last one.” He nodded.

Simyth nodded his head and Taranath left another one of his private getaways. He came to Asuna and she was already knocked out. He was grieved and the out worlders assumed they had no knowledge or idea of such things but he would not put her through something when it was his fault she had been there in the first place.

Asuna woke up hours later and she was overcome by horrible cramps. She sat up and she was cramping in her belly horribly. She pulled back the blankets and blood was staining the sheets.

“Simyth! Simyth!” She screamed for the fae king.

“Heavens! Princess! Allow me…” He started to say.

“Simyth the pain is awful. No good. I was on birth control. Kamis damn it!” She yelled.

“Perhaps the fenrir?” He suggested as if shocked.

Her eyes widened in horror and she looked sick. She shook her head no and then she vomited in a chamber pot.

“Call on Chanak. No. No you cannot. I will go.” Asuna said rising.

Blood stained her legs and it was disgusting to him and he jerked her to him.

“Let us cleanse you. The bleeding surely will slow?” Simyth asked.

“No probably not. Not on my own. I tend to have issue.” She admitted.

“Why?” He demanded.

“I probably carried more than one.” She said as bloody tears fell down her face.

“Have you; I mean to say…Asuna please do not tell me that…” He stumbled over his words.

Asuna could not say anything and then Simyth got sick. It hit her that he would not have been upset if she had carried his babe and the idea that she had lost one was upsetting. She could not handle both of their emotions and she ported out. Simyth laid his head against his bed and wondered what the hell he had ordered his healer to do.
------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------   < br> She was sitting on a bed in Yamasaki General and the truth was out now. She had carried two but at this point; the signature was just fae. She already knew and she was depressed but she acted indifferent. Naraku snarled at her why she had said nothing and she actually stared at him blankly.

“What is one more?” She asked dully.

“Koi! You should have told us, me!” Naraku yelled at her.

“Hey, hey Naraku ease up.” Nobu snapped.

“You go running off into fairy land…” The Dark Hanyou screamed.

“If you would please Mister Matsuda is it? We have met before I believe; I am Simyth Elensar; King of Leth`Evana. Blame me.” The fae king said in his rich voice.

Simyth was dressed entirely in blue. His tunic was of crushed light blue velvet with a deep vee. His bottoms were tight leggings in royal blue of some tougher material and his cloak was the same color but the clasp covered the deep vee of his tunic top. The clasp was in the shape of a lute with ties of silver at the bottom. The shoulders of his cloak were raised as well as the neck and the sleeves were bell shaped. His feet he wore ankle boots in kidskin black. Simyth’s crown was a simple silver wrought vines that fit over his head and sat on his brow.

“Did the ningen see you come in dressed up for a fair?” The hanyou demanded coldly of the fae king.

Simyth had a faint smile on his face and Asuna wanted to bury her head.

“None of this realm’s mortals saw myself. My brother’s chief pets are his pride but a pain I think?” The elvish man turned on all his charm.

“Watch it; I am half mortal.” Naraku snarked to be difficult.

Simyth laughed mirthfully and Nobu wanted to join Asuna and crawl under the gurney. Simyth had an aura of light almost and Naraku was just being an ass.

“She had a fenrir pathogen in her. My other chief healer named Taranath was called upon. I was not certain of what that creature did. She asked me not to say anything and I adore my daughter in law. We were on our way to meet Chanak when the bleeding began.” He explained.

-Good Kamis you are a smooth liar when it concerns what you want! - She whispered in his mind.

Simyth was able to keep a pleasant look on his face and he never actually looked at her as he soothed Naraku’s ego.

-You looked in that mirror and you only would see flaws upon yourself. I am no angel sent from heaven; I am a man; whether I am fae or not. I am a man who loves and right now his love hurts. Tell me! - He thought in return.

No one heard a mental buzz and Asuna was struck dumb. She only blinked and stared straight ahead as Naraku was ranting about Sanra this and Maec’s lazy ass that. She really wanted to cover her head.

-There was only one. It was the fenrir so be not worried. - She thought calmly.

“So Doctor Yamasaki; please tell me so that I calm Chanak.” Simyth asked Nobu.

“She miscarried the fenrir and possibly two. Both fae signatures; I am assuming they are both fenrir but this is a bad miscarriage. I do not have much DNA to work with.” He sighed.

Simyth bowed and he bowed to Naraku to show proper respect and he was hurt. She had openly lied to him and it was gut wrenching. He had his ways and he was taking his leave. Asuna got up as Naraku ranted and she slapped him. She ran after Simyth and he built the mists up and she only in a shift as caught up to him. Asuna ported them straight into his Welsh getaway and she released a strangled sob.

“Why did you not stay there?” He demanded.

“Because! I did not want to see your face.” She said as she began to weep.

Simyth looked puzzled and she wiped the bloody tears. He found a soft cloth and handed it to her and she sat down.

“I mean when he said two. Why did you ask that? Why?” Asuna demanded.

“Because it was proper to!” He said snappishly.

“I lost your babe. Okay? I can smell it; they cannot because they are kumo.” She spoke and then broke down.

“Asuna.” He whispered softly.

“Stop! I cannot think right now. I cannot think that beast poisoned me and caused me. Kamis!” She screamed an agonizing cry as she fell to her knees.

“It is okay. It will be fine.” Simyth whispered as he picked her up bridal style.

“I have to pull myself together. I have to be a killing machine. I cannot just be me. Kamis, FUCK!” Asuna wept out of control.

He laid her upon his bed and he went to a large bowl that held water and dampened a soft cloth. He brought it back and began to wipe her face of her bloody tears and held her to him as he rocked her back and forth.

“I made a decision.” He whispered.

“What decision?” She demanded.

“The creature had passed on the pathogen as well as its spawn. I told Taranath that if he detected fenrir in you; to give you a draught to abort it.” Simyth admitted.

“You knew it was a possibility that I might carry your babe.” The woman he loved wept again.

“I could not take the chance that the beast’s spawn grew in you. If you choose and you wish to give me a son or daughter; that must be a choice you make, no matter how much I could wish it.” He said softly.

Asuna stared at his tawny eyes and their lips met harshly and passionately. He felt the pain that he felt when Kaylin had lost but this had been a choice. It had been a devastating one.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------   
Chanak, Asuna, Simyth, Chan, and a few other elven warriors as well as a few Soten stood by inside a shrouded and heavily wooded circle. It was barely discernable and Asuna had to give Chanak credit in finding it. The hum of power was evident and she was only two days off of the miscarriage and she was dull. Chanak noticed it and Chan most definitely noticed it and he did not care who saw or not; he ripped his wrist open and forced her to drink. At first she choked and then she began to drink heavily from his powerful.

“Why do you do this my sweet?” He asked so softly.

“What does he mean?” Simyth asked in Foraoise.

“She has a tendency to deny herself blood at times. It is very upsetting to her blood drinking mates; I included. While I do not need blood entirely, I still take in some every so often because I am in fact a form of wraith.” He said not staring at Chan and Asuna.

“Why would she deny herself?” His father asked shocked.

“You really do not know her at all do you? Father! She hates what she is.” Chanak said walking past him and Simyth looked concerned at his technically daughter in law.

Chan had cut his other wrist and was holding the back of her head as she drank like an alcoholic on a binge day. He was actually horrified and he gathered she had gone at least a week without blood.

“You need more. No! No! Asuna no! You are a queen. Stop this nonsense! You are the empusae queen.” The Panyu incubus snarled at her.

“Tired of it. I do not want it.” She said weakly.

“You cannot be tired of what you are beloved. No! Do not do that.” He said getting furious.

Asuna made herself vomit the blood up and she looked defiant at Chan. He was furious with her and slapped her. She growled low in her inu and he did it again.

“There’s my girl. Get mad. Want to hunt?” He demanded.

“We will hunt a demented Panyu incubus if he does not leave us alone!” She screamed at him.

Chan slapped her several more times and she snarled in a wild way. She slowly changed form and Chan ported out. She began to growl and follow a trail of scent that he had left for her. Simyth forced himself to stay out of it and he watched his son curse this circle with a powerful curse. It was one that would kill Sanra instantly. It was certain that she would use the other intact one or even one of the most powerful more intact ones. Soon Asuna came back and she was dazed but she looked higher in color. Chan came by Simyth as Chanak finished his work.

“We saw a fenrir when she hunted. I only incapacitated it Uncle. Perchance you wish to speak to it? It is a Menon.” Hunir said quite coldly.

“Yes. I wish you would believe I hate my sister for what she did to you. I wish you would believe I would have done everything to get you back.” Simyth said as coldly.

“Allow Chanak to turn her fae and let me kill her.” He said facing Simyth and the look on Simyth’s face was shock.

“I thought so. Killing Don is not something you are prepared to do.” Chan scoffed.

“I did not say that!” The fae king yelled as he walked towards the downed fenrir.

There was in fact a Menon fenrir and Chan had nearly ripped his throat out. The beast was obviously in horrid pain but Simyth pulled his long bow and a silver arrow and pointed it at the head of the werewolf.

“Change form you piece of filth!” Simyth said with anger.

A barely of age male changed form and he whimpered. He was obviously terrified and the fae king was legendary.

“Jatix Menon is who to you?” He demanded.

“My…my…father.” The young man cried.

“I see. Men! Come take this pathetic creature and have him healed. We shall send a message to his father.” Simyth stated as he put his arrow and bow back in place.

Chanak nodded to his father and everyone was to go back to Tanath`Sal. Asuna looked tired and just out of it and Chan picked her up. She was legendary warrior herself but her body was just put through utter hell. She was tired and stared out as they left out to the elvish capital.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------   Chan was worried. His mate was lackluster and her having to be forced to feed and interact on the most basic of levels. It was being here in lala land as he liked to call it. He remembered his youth and his innocence and sneered at it. It had been a joke; a farce that culled one into a false sense of security. By the ancients; he really hated the creature that had birthed him. Simyth called on Asuna to be installed in a royal suite and Chanak’s mouth dropped open. His father was getting more and more high handed when it came to her and it frankly was pissing him off. Chan sat back to watch some fireworks and he was slightly amused.

“Father! I have rooms here. Why is my wife not in them?” He demanded.

“Because she needs rest and more; all of the children are in your suite. I am thinking of what is best for my daughter in law Chanak as you should be doing for your wife!”  His sire snapped.

The Soten king realized his father’s words held merit and the half fae babes were rambunctious always. That was just their normal nature. They were all good and sweet children; but he had Serik and Rhoswen that were his babes by blood; then his half- brother’s; Amras, Eiji, and Naerwen. Three young fae boys and two girls, his household was busy. He sighed and just gave up to check on his family. Simyth went to the fenrir Menon boy and he was being healed by Airis who was doing the job with a hell of a lot of disdain. The fenrir young man had white hair that had many streaks of grey and black hair. The fae king stood by and he stared down at the young man.

“What were you doing so far from your territory?” He demanded.

“My father told me of a female canine that was traveling with you elves. I was ordered to keep an eye on her. I have no idea why.” He said afraid of Simyth.

“What is your name boy?” Simyth asked in a cold tone.

“I am Rodyn Menon. I am a younger son of my sire.” The boy said as the Undine disinfected his wounded throat.

“Well Rodyn you will tell Jatix for me; make certain that you tell him this came from the King of Leth`Evana; his issue is dead. I made certain of it. The woman? She is a member of my house and if I ever see another Menon fenrir near her; you will have not just the Foraoise army but the Undine as well on his little bit of territory and we will attack.” The king said in foraoise and only Rodyn could hear him.

“Yes sir.” Rodyn shook in fear.

“As soon as he is healed; release him and his stench far away from Tanath`Sal.” Simyth commanded.

Chanak had come in just as his father had issued the last command. His father was being cold and concise and it was something. He went to speak but he shook his head no and he was left to stare at the fenrir and Airis.

“What did Jatix do to my wife?” He demanded of the fenrir boy.

“He took her and spilled his seed. He intended to take her and the pup; he said she was tight and very beautiful.” Rodyn said shrinking.

Chanak struck his cheek and he watched as Airis did his work and Chanak had sent Chan on a small mission. He sent him to find something; anything personal of Don’s that he would use in an equation. He intended to help deliver justice as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Simyth walked into Asuna’s rooms and Taranath nodded and the king used his rare ability to use mists to transport him and the other two to his Highlands abode. Simyth went to a balcony and took in deep cleansing breaths. Taranath was supposed to check her and see how starved she really was.

“How long do you normally go lately without taking in blood beautiful mistress?” Taranath asked her.

Asuna came to and she stared at him and with dulled eyes. She rubbed her dry eyes and laid back.

“Before today, I had not properly fed as a blood drinker in nearly two weeks.” Asuna acknowledged.

“I see. That is not healthy for you! Have I not seen you enough lately? Maybe you like seeing me. That is it! You are secretly mad for me and need to see me as often as you can.” He teased her.

“Watch it woody elf; I have been known to take lovers just because they’re cute.” She teased him back softly.

Simyth was listening and an idea was forming in his head. Asuna laid back and he called Taranath over. Asuna was soon asleep and Taranath was just as close to him as Airis was.

“You know what happened when the fenrir was aborted do you not?” Simyth asked his longtime friend.

“Your majesty has fallen deeply in love with the new ekimmu queen has he not?” His astute friend stated.

“I have. I refuse to see it as sin. I also know she has to more than one lover. I should like you to pursue her as I do.” The fae king reasoned.

“My king? I flirt truly; but we normally do not do such things!” Taranath said shocked.

“Of course I know this but she is not a fae woman. She is an empusae out worlder. I know she has needs she is not meeting because she has been here very often. Will you allow her to feed from you?” His king asked.

“You wish me to become her lover because you are in love with her. Am I allowed to love her as well?” The healer asked in a shaky tone.

“You will. I cannot lose her Taranath. I lost Kaylin. I am also a worldly man and I know if I am in love with an out worlder than I must adapt. Beren never could. She is worth sacrifices.” He said bluntly.

“She needs blood. I will return later this evening; after the turn of the new day.” His friend and healer stated.

Simyth bowed to him and he had just arranged another fae lover for her but if she was denying herself blood; then he would see to it that she would not. Simyth sliced his own wrist into a golden chalice and filled it. He brought it to her and helped her to sit up and pressed the cup to her lips. She began to growl loudly but he held her firmly.

“Drink it! If it drugs you; then you will stay here until it wears off. You will not suffer; denying yourself a natural food is not intelligent. Thank you. Thank you my beloved. This sight does not repulse me. I promise you.  This is my blood. How does it taste?” He whispered in a husky tone in her nearly fae ear.

She had finished the decadent elixir and moaning escaped her lips. She stared at him with her eyes flashing back and forth between red and green.

“Why would you cut yourself? Simyth, feeding me fae blood is silly and no good. You taste succulent but you know that! You are so powerful and I can taste it in your blood.” She spoke shaking.

“What would happen if I had an orgasm? Would my blood taste different?” He asked intrigued.

“It would be one hundred times sweeter. Why do you ask?” Asuna asked shaking.

“I detested seeing Hunir feed you. I made the decision that I will do so. Will you let me love you my goddess? My precious angel?” Simyth asked seductively.

“Simyth…I…should we…” She started to say.

His lips covered hers and he did taste his blood a little as his tongue sought hers and tasted her palate and fangs. His groan grew heavy as his body tightened harshly. Asuna had been wearing a blue floral wide belled sleeved hanfu with a pale blue inner shift. The obi was the same silk was as the outer robe. Simyth gently moved and removed her medium blue silk slippers and then moved to her obi.

“Please undress your majesty. I will take off these.” She whispered.

Simyth nodded and he was wearing a crème outer robe edged in gold over his crème color lawn tunic tucked into his brown leggings. His brown boots were soft and he pulled them off quickly. He was disrobed fairly quickly and so was she. Their clothes were heaped together and Simyth pressed his naked body to hers.

“Feed my love. I demand it.” He whispered as he held the back of her head.

“I do not wish to be drunk off of fae blood.” Asuna said coldly.

“Then I will have Taranath find a way that it does not cause it to inebriate you; but for now and tonight, I insist you be drunk with my life force and our love making. Will you allow me to give you my child?” He asked her softly.

“I am insane. Hai.” She whispered as he began to kiss her everywhere.

Simyth took his time to kiss her eyes, nose, ears, and lips as he sheathed himself inside of her. Their lovemaking was slow, sensuous, and everything that made them both senseless. They both moved and met the other’s moves. Simyth guided her to his throat yet again and her fangs sank into his jugular and he whined wildly.

“Together. Let us do as we did before.” Asuna whispered.

Simyth nodded and his body was becoming too tight with holding back. His beautiful love surrendered to his want and desires and he allowed her to sink her fangs into his chest and he lost all coherent thought. She had made the bite feel as if he were already in the midst of a world altering ending and she began to shake harshly and he actually yelled out as her core pulsed and would spasm. His own organ stiffened harder as his release was long and took his breath. She fell back and her legs shook violently as he again had to hold himself up.

“Would you be angry with me if I told you that I asked Taranath to feed you this night?” He said slowly regaining his breath.

“Are you trying to make me a drunken sod?” Asuna demanded.

“You are not acting as such now.” He pointed out.

“He gave me medicines he said to increase my iron absorption. That is pretty advanced medical knowledge.” She thought allowed.

“We are not unsophisticated my love.” Simyth smiled at her.

“So you want me to drink from your healer so I what?” She asked softly.

“To be honest? I need you at your strongest right now. You are a warrior queen and you have not fought your best; I suspect because you have been malnourished and in mourning. Am I correct?” The fae king asked as he gently pulled back from her.

She made a soft moan and Simyth had to keep his natural ways under control because she brought out the need to love in him in spades. He knew why Beren had fallen in love with her; she was a loving and good woman at heart. His child had tried but could not adapt to her nature. Simyth had been with one woman once and had cherished it; but he also knew this woman was incredible and worth it.

“You are too astute for your own good elf! Damn you!” Asuna said as tears fell down her face.

He automatically handed her a wet cloth to wipe away the bloody tears and his gentle, adoring smile made her look twice.

“You really are in love with me! When did this happen and why? You could make a snake love you, you know!” She charged him.

“A snake no less? One without venom hopefully. Yes, I am in love with you. Hopelessly and madly in love with this out worlder. Do you love me?” Simyth asked softly.

“Hai.” She almost choked.

“Loving another elf scares you. I promise you; I have certain privileges being a ruler.” Simyth smiled.

“You male elves are like female succubus you know.” Asuna warned.

“Fertile?” He smarted off.

“Hai!” She rolled her eyes.

“Then perhaps you carry a wee little halfling in your succulent belly. Perhaps I should look?” He teased her.

“You are insatiable!” Asuna smiled.

“Guilty. I am guilty of having been; oh what is the term in the out world, oh yes, a male whore with Kaylin? I will gladly and willingly enslave myself to your person if you will let me.” He whispered laying her back.

“You really are not him.” She gulped.

“I am quite ancient Asuna. I hate to think of myself in those terms but I am quite a worldly individual.” Simyth smiled.

“Quit smiling. My underpants are already off.” She teased him.

His laughter was beautiful and the fact she would tease him back warmed his heart. He spent several hours making love and making her drink.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------    
Taranath was beside the king’s bed and she was passed out. Simyth had returned to Tanath`Sal to keep up appearances. His other favored healer was to help him in being his alibi and keeping his relationship with her discreet. For the fae king to go through all this for one female and a blood drinking one at that; she must be amazing. His black hair was down and his blue eyes were looking over her coloring and she did indeed look healthier. He began to mix the draught he made earlier and he had devised a way for her to feed on fae blood without it being a drug to her.

“Healer Taranath.” She said in a husky sleepy tone.

“Yes my lady.” He smiled that flirtatious smile.

“What is going on in Simyth’s head and what is your purpose except to provide me with a medicine to keep me from attacking every fae I see?” Asuna asked sitting fully up and using the blanket to cover her.

“I see no reason to skirt around the truth. His majesty has noticed I am rather attracted to you. He has noticed you respond to my flirting. He feels you need to feed more often as things in your warrior life will become quite harried. He wants if it pleases you; to take me as your lover.” Taranath said bluntly staring into her pale blue eyes.

She did not see what she would normally see; she saw raw naked desire in this man’s eyes and she suddenly blushed madly.

“No, he is not being a pimp. Is that the out world word? Pimp? I am as close to Simyth as Airis is but Airis was someone important to you and he does not wish to reopen wounds that you have seemed to close. He loves you. I honestly find you the most fascinating woman I have ever met. You know so much that it makes me blush to think how much you could talk.” Taranath said honestly.

“You are attracted to me because you think I am intelligent?” She sputtered.

“Well is that not the best reason?” He asked her confused.

Asuna laughed a merry tone and she took the draught from him as he handed it to her. It was not foul tasting per say but not pleasant either. She stared at Taranath and she decided; what the hell.

“You have seen me naked.” Asuna said raising a silver brow.

“Yes, I have but you have needed to be unclothed for medical reasons.” Taranath said raising his brow.

“Really man elf? Okay.” She grinned.

Taranath was suddenly sweating and way too hot. He stared at her and he knew it was her. He was stunned at her mental abilities and it became too hot and he pulled off his tunic and outer robe. His loose bottoms in grey were tucked into the soft kid skin boots she was used to seeing the elves wear. His were black and his black hair came just past his shoulders.

“What is with you male elves and no hair except the obvious places?” She asked leaning forward as she stared at his chest.

“I have not figured out the reason for that. It truly makes no sense in a scientific aspect if you think about it. I am. I am losing my mind.” He gasped as he stared at green eyes.

“Oh do not mind what you feel. That is just me.” She tittered.

“Ignore the pulses in my nether regions? It is a bit difficult. You do know we fae are sexual beings, right?” He gulped.

“Took some time to figure it out. Let me guess; one of your deities is a sex god or something.” Asuna grinned.

“Actually yes.” Taranath whined as his node and length both throbbed.

“You did say you were infatuated with my brain. My brain is attached to this body.” She smirked.

“You are quite the tart but that only inflames me more. Gods, I am dead.” He groaned and he fell on the bed next to her.

“No not dead. Perhaps in for some mind bending pleasure.” Asuna murmured in a predatory smirk.

Taranath had agreed to this because he was attracted to her but she only made his attraction worse; the intellectual teasing, and the ability that she had to experience and give the emotion was all the more a reason to be yoked. He realized as he lay next to her as she had passed out that he was in a very odd situation for their culture and his king had asked this of him. He also realized that this woman was married to the heir of their king but the king must realize that the marriage was in trouble. Taranath sighed and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- &nbs p; 
Simyth himself had brought her back to Tanath`Sal and literally no one knew she had been gone from the palace. Airis was getting agitated and he wanted to check on her himself and Simyth was listening to Chanak on the spy they had sent to follow the Menon fenrir back.

“You are going to attack anyway!” Chanak realized.

“Do you think raping the crown princess of Leth`Evana is a punishable offense?” His father demanded.

“I think I like how my father thinks!” His heir grinned.

Simyth clasped him on his back and they went back to their planning. Chanak did not ask and he slipped away to see her in her rooms and she was sleeping. She looked a million times better and it was amazing. He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes.

“We need time alone.” He said softly.

“If you can find it. I did not realize by you becoming his heir that I would lose you.” Asuna said as softly.

“I have become too enmeshed in this life. I have not ignored our issues with my mother and I have been making certain that she is stopped but in that time; you needed me, and I have been too busy. I shan’t do it ever again.” Chanak swore.

“How our life goes is up to you Chanak. I will never leave. I will never not be your mate but how we are is your choice.” His wife said rolling over and she slowly fell back asleep.

He sucked in his breath and he realized he had to do better. He kissed her head again and he at first started to slip from her room but he gently jerked her back and her blue eyes stared at his rainbow eyes.

“No! I am not losing you. You went back for me. You made me love you as I should. You have given me Serik and Rhoswen. NO!” He growled and his kiss was passionate and demanding.

This was the Soten she knew and she was a goner the second he demanded from her. He made love to his wife and things became wild. She was so much better and she had taken in tons of blood from somewhere. He had reached his high and tried to pull back and she snarled at him and wrapped her legs tightly around his narrow hips. He cried out as he spilled deeply and fell against her.

“Beloved! All of us agree with do not want you with child right now!” He yelled at her.

“On Nanami’s birth control.” She snapped.

“Oh. Hers is more effective is it not?” Chanak asked.

“Hai! So quit bitching. You know I hate you pulling out. It feels wrong.” She groused.

“Okay. Okay.” He smiled softly as he brushed silver hair out of her face.

“Besides what was it you told me? You said you would have your family from my womb.” Asuna smiled widely.

“That I did! That was also before I made peace with my family and Amras, Eiji, and Naerwen became mine as they should have been.” He said lovingly.

Chanak had not thought on his words but he had gutted her. Later on he kissed her forehead and dressed. She looked sleepy and nodded at him. She looked the other way as he left and a single tear fell down her face and there was a slight knock on the door.

“Who is it?” She called.

“Airis.” The healer called.

She sighed and said for him to come in. Airis slipped in and stared down at her. She was a white night gown and her silver hair was down. Her pale blue eyes stared at his honey colored ones and the look on her face was; what do you want?

“I was told you had to be carried into the palace and now you are perfectly well.” Airis commented.

“Hai. Sleep is good for exhaustion.” She replied grabbed a brush and beginning to run it through her hair.

“How can you possibly believe I have abandoned you?” He asked in a slightly angry tone.

“I know Ireth is elvish dominant. It became apparent early on but I assumed that your need and love for me would bring you to my side. I thought you truly felt that tremendous passion you espoused when we were trying to fight it.” She rolled her eyes.

“I feel as such and more you moronic woman! What makes you think I stay by our child’s side so close?” He demanded.

Asuna stared at his face and she realized that there were things here she did not understand.

“Beren is still confined correct? We have yet figured a way to reverse the actions in the past.” She asked cautiously.

“Yes Beren is still confined. Others are not however and they feel Beren justified.” He said cryptically.

-You mean one of Beren’s full siblings. - She thought in his head.

-Finally you open your mind to me! - He nearly shouted in her head.

-I thought you had left me! - Asuna snapped in his.

-You could not nor can you handle the loss of another child. I know I cannot. I also see the way Simyth is looking at you. Tell me it is not true. - Airis demanded in her mind.

-As if I want to deal with more fae! - She snarled in his mind.

-I love you. Damn you- He thought in anger.

Airis grabbed her and she was taken in his arms. He had a great aunt that was now guardian to Ireth when Asuna was not with her or himself. He used the mists and they appeared in his home that had been his and Ilhane’s. One thing she had learned about the elves was they were not tame people. He ripped the shift down the front; exposing her form. His mind was clouded and he could not really think beyond his woman. Asuna was against the wall and the Undine man was in her and the passion escalated to unimaginable proportions. She was gasping and screaming as he loved her. Her claws dug into his skin but he did not care; it made it real and the emerging amount of power between them was being drawn together and making them both drenched in sweat.

“Never think I do not love you. Never think I would not give this life and my eternal one for you.” Airis commanded of her.

“Hai! Hai!” She moaned.

The yoki slammed into them and she went unconscious. Airis was barely able to hold himself up as well but the cathartic act had been needed. He had needed her so much. Seeing her in Leth`Evana so much and not touching her had been killing him. She denied Simyth but his oldest friend and king was overly protective of his “daughter in law”. Either Asuna and Simyth had bonded on a familial level or Simyth was falling for his heir’s wife; Airis was seeing green and he had not shielded her from his seed.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> She woke back up in her rooms in Tanath`Sal and she was shaken to her core at what she had been told. She knew Airis would never lie about a threat to Ireth. That meant Simyth knew nothing of it; her marriage to Chanak was falling apart and Simyth; he was dangerous. His love was a time bomb. She had to get out and she dressed quickly and she ported straight in her Western Estate. Her mates that lived there were astonished to see her because she was dressed in fae fashion and she was also appearing to “glow”.

“Been in fairy land too long; look I owe it to the Elensar family to help uncool-coo Beren. No, I do not wish to remain his wife but a normal and not nutsy fae prince would be good. Airis also indicated that one of Beren’s full siblings is looking to possibly take out Ireth as payback for Beren.” She stated to Ichigawa as Jouichi, Naraku, Ichigo, and Katashi listened.

“Did you make it impossible for that nasty whore to come forward?” Katashi asked her.

“Hai my love. There is my darling Aina. Precious girl.” Asuna said reaching out for their shared daughter.

Aina giggled and the toddler pup was kissed over and over. Katashi looked at his baby girl and the woman he had always loved and sighed in content. She was still bullish and bossy but he got to be with extended family and he got to be with her on their terms. Jouichi was frowning and he cocked his head to the side and Naraku would always roll his eyes as the old kumo lord. The old kumo lord had quit feeling guilty finally and would torment Naraku in his own ways.

“Keep rolling your eyes a certain way Hisashi; they will stick. Come Mitsukai.” He commanded.

Naraku clutched his hand in a fist and it was getting harder and harder to hate the man. He was standing up to him and calling him Hisashi. He just made a noise and left. Jouichi laid Asuna back on his bed and she assumed it was to make love and she was actually getting aroused by the idea.

“Naughty angel. I will when I listen. You are such a gorgeous feast you know.” He teased her.

“Listen for what?” Asuna demanded.

“Not sure.” Jouichi said as he laid his head to her belly.

Jouichi shut his eyes and he could feel the tiny life. He smiled and then kissed her belly.

“You need to tell Nanami that your body has adjusted again.” He murmured.

“Fuck!” She snarled.

“Two distinct minds. Elvish?” He asked.

“Do not ask. I have no intention of going into Leth`Evana any time soon. Chan is going to have a fucking fit.” She sighed.

“If I remember that life a little; the elves will come looking for you.” He pointed out.

“Just quit being perfect!” She shouted at one of her soul mates.

Jouichi smiled and kissed her gently.

“Mitsukai you can fight while you are this way but only early on. You also must be who you are. You are a blood drinker. Now may I make a suggestion?” He said running his hands through her silver hair.

“Hai.” She said giving up for the moment.

“Go see your Arrancar. He needs you too.” He smiled.

Asuna nodded and she ported near Karakura. She was grabbed by Grimmjow and while they had kept up passion; they had been so busy. She slammed him against a wall of a building and kissed him with pent up emotion and then it was on. It was like the old days and it made her actually thrilled. It reminded her of the good and she was so exhausted she could not even move.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Taranath saw the empty rooms and Simyth would be furious. He stepped out and nearly ran into Airis Ludok.

“Goodness! Airis what are you doing here?” Taranath asked in a good mood.

“Wondering where the princess went.” He demanded.

“Well Simyth sent me to find out and she is not here.” He shrugged.

“Why is Simyth your confident now and lost to me? What does he conspire?” Airis demanded.

“You know our king Airis; his mind has been heavy as of late and you know I grew up with Beren.” Taranath admitted.

“Yes, yes of course you did. What is Simyth conspiring?” Airis demanded of the younger man.

“The Menon fenrir have been hunting our princess it seems. Jatix it seems has figured out who she is and he in turn has been working with the ekimmu Bilae. He also raped her and begot her. The king felt responsible and had me end it.” The other healer admitted.

“No wonder she was so depleted of blood!” Airis commented more to himself.

“She had back to back miscarriages Healer Ludok. The Shadow Hounds and fenrir are interested in her because of her canine nature. Odd because she is also the Ekimmu queen.” The black haired elf shook his head.

“She would not up and leave Leth`Evana like this unless she was upset. She only does that when she feels cornered.” Ludok stated.

“Perhaps you do not know her as well as you thought?” The other healer said snidely.

Airis could not believe that this younger man had the gall to talk to him as such and in the door way stood Simyth himself. His face held a frown and he was angry.

“She is gone.” He commented.

“You cannot expect her to stay here Simyth when her life is there.” Airis stated.

“I will command and ask my daughter in law to do as I will for her own safety! Damn her!” He snapped and he left the rooms.

“Tell his majesty that one of his own children has threatened my Ireth. The next time she is threatened; I will kill.” Ludok said and he left the princess’s rooms.

Taranath’s eyes were wide and he immediately went to Simyth’s rooms and he saw one of the four sons of Simyth by Kaylin. This was the third eldest; Hagen. His brown hair was dark and he had Kaylin’s blue eyes.

“Leave my child.” Simyth commanded Hagen.

“Yes great father.” The young man said and he bowed to Taranath.

Taranath thought Itham, Beren, Hagen, Kathel, Chanak, and Elni. Itham was dead and Beren confined for his unstableness; Kathel and Hagen would never raise a hand against an innocent but Elni. Elni had been close to Beren and she was known to hate Chanak with a passion.

“Healer Ludok indicated that one of your children has threatened Ireth.” Taranath said softly.

“Pardon me? One of my children? Who would…wait, I know who would dare.” Simyth sighed and sat down.

“Elni?” His foraoise healer stated.

“Yes. She has been outspoken of Beren’s confinement and I have had to rebuke her publicly. Airis needs to know I would never let anyone harm his child.” He said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“He wants to know why you are suddenly so interested in her and why you deny him access to her.” The healer stated.

“Because I am selfish and I am king!” He snorted.

Taranath smiled and he sat as they shared a glass of wine.

“Did your medicine work?” Simyth asked.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“Did she take you as I hoped she would?” His king asked.

“Yes your majesty. I worry about her womb. She needs to be careful.” Taranath stated.

“She informed me that her daughter who is a renowned doctor in their realm came up with a birth control for their species. To be honest; I personally wish it was not an issue but she needs to be her warrior self some time and I actually wish to see a girl child between us.” He said softly.

“Healer Ludok suspects you are more than fond of her.” The younger man said.

“And? I do not care.” Simyth stated as he stood.

“You do not care my king?” Taranath asked surprised.

“No! I only care if she is well at this moment and when I can find the next moments in her arms.” He said as he went to papers on a table.

“She had to have left last night. The guard you left near her door said that healer Ludok spoke with her for some time.” Beren’s former play mate stated.

Simyth was suddenly filled with insane jealousy and he was acting irrational. He needed to get himself under control and he nodded.

“When my son Chanak is seen; send him here, I have reason to believe he has found the way we can give justice to Don.” He said flatly.

“Yes my king.” Taranath bowed.

“Leave Leth`Evana and find her.” Simyth said very softly.

Taranath bowed again and left the ruler’s presence. First he called on Elni and she came in with her pale blonde hair that ran in some branches of his family and she bowed.

“Father?” She asked as she sat and she wore an ethereal empire waist gown in white and iridescent filmy silk.

“It has come to my attention that Ireth Ludok has had threats made against her young life.” Simyth stated looking directly at her.

“You bring that bastard here to take Beren’s place and you allow the evidence of her sin to reside in this palace!” She screamed at Simyth suddenly.

“So you threaten a babe in comparison to yourself? Elni are you not better than this?” He demanded of his only daughter.

“I thought you better! I will never acknowledge the Soten as my brother. He is a bastard!” Elni hissed.

“Leave Tanath`Sal. Leave before you join Beren in seclusion.” He said stone cold.

Her jaw dropped and she could not believe he was choosing a bastard child over one from his sacred union.

“Your mother was my life but she would have seen me as less of a man if I had not taken to Chanak. I know my Kaylin. You apparently never knew your mother.” Simyth said angrily.

“How could I? She gave birth to Caralel the next year.” She sneered.

“Guards!” Simyth yelled.

Two Foraoise fae came in with darker hair and stood by in their polished armor.

“Take Princess Elni out of the city and beyond these borders. She is banished.” The king of Leth`Evana commanded.

The two guards grabbed her up and she sneered at her father. She was taken from his presence and Simyth kept in his emotions. He called on Airis and he was sitting on his throne when Ludok came in and he stared up at his best friend and smiled weakly.

“Ireth fear nothing in her home or you. Elni has been banished; I gave the guards orders to make her run for her life.” Simyth said with a very sad expression.

“Your majesty! Simyth, I wish it had not been so but Ireth is so young and she could only tell me so much.” He said going to his knees.

“Kaylin’s daughter threatened a babe. I find the thought intolerable. I am leaving the palace for the rest of the day.” He said standing and he looked defeated.

“Simyth, I thought things wrongly my king. I am sorry. I am so sorry.” Airis begged his friend.

“We are not perfect Airis. We are only men.” He said and he used his mists.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  &nbs p;  
He was weary and he opened the doors to his most private retreat in Leth`Evana’s Scottish Highlands. He had taken Kaylin as his wife here and she had birthed Beren here and he smiled but he whirled around and someone pushed the hood of their black cloak down. Her silver hair gave her away and he stared at her as his heart thundered.

“You are overwhelmed. You feel such tremendous pain. What has happened?” Asuna asked.

“Oh Gods.” He said as he covered his mouth.

“Why do I feel your emotions? What is wrong Simyth?” She demanded.

“I banished Elni today. As you know she was my last child with Kaylin. She threatened Ireth and I cannot condone that. I must have imprinted upon you. It is something we fae do with those we love. I apologize; it must be because you are telepathic and so am I. Most foraoise are not as deeply telepathic as I am.” He muttered.

“You needed me. You needed my strength.” She whispered.

“Yes.” He nodded and two tears fell down his face.

Asuna was up the stairs to his special getaway and he wrapped his arms around her as he held his lover tightly. She unlocked the door and they went inside. Simyth just held her tightly and it amazed her at how wonderful it felt to be just held and he had banished his own child to see her daughter safe. It was some time before his lips sought hers and she went along with it. He ended up taking her to his bed and letting lose his emotions. Much later she was lying on her side and so was he. She had been asleep but with him staring at her she woke up.

“What did Airis want from you last night?” He asked meeting her eyes.

“Tried to convince me that he did not abandon me and that the reason he was so protective of Ireth was because her life had been threatened. He reminded me that he still loved me.” Asuna said honestly.

“Were you in the palace all night?” Simyth asked tightly.

“Are you jealous of Airis? Simyth! Are you jealous?” She sat up.

“Yes! Okay, I am. I am jealous of him and I know he loves you. I know him well enough; he is jealous of me!” He said loudly.

“Jouichi told me I am pregnant.” She blurted out.

Simyth’s tawny brown orbs widened and he stared at her. His hand was shaky and he removed the blanket and pressed his hand to belly. His eyes shut and a tear slipped down his face. Asuna was concerned and she was searching his face as she felt her belly warm.

“I was teasing about you giving me a child right away. You are having my daughter.” He said heavily affected.

“Are you okay with this?” Simyth asked her; holding her cheeks in his palms.

“Hai! I want this. I feel another.” Asuna asked.

“You and Airis were together. You did not lie to me. You and he have history; tell me you love me.” He said gently angling her head back.

“Hai! Stupid man elf! I told you; I love you. I love you enough to be stupid. Ok?” She said kissing him passionately.

Simyth slept with his arms around his love and his hand was on her belly. He could not believe that his own child shared her womb with Airis’s son. How he could be envious of his best friend for so long he could not understand but they were fae. He had powerful mages; and he would seek Airis tomorrow. They would thwart her enemies for the sake of their babes.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna was again cloistered in Leth`Evana and it made no sense to Chanak but he saw his sire call on Airis and both men went walking to the path that lead above the palace. It was impossible to be spied upon and it was private.

“I banished Elni because I could never see a child of Asuna hurt. I also could not see your child hurt.” Simyth told Airis.

“Thank you my king. I know how hard that was for you.” Airis said with a bowed head.

“We are jealous of one another. Why? Why are we not helping one another?” His lord asked him.

“I suspected it. You fell in love with her when?” His main healer demanded.

“Some time ago. I cannot pinpoint it. It came on so slowly. She carries our babes Airis. She carries my daughter and your son.” He said to his best friend honestly.

Airis stepped back as if he had been hit. He had honestly never expected to sire another child by her given her feelings of the fae but now he was going to have a son and Simyth a little girl. His mind was going a million miles an hour.

“The mages! You must hide our aura and scent.” He said firstly.

“Already done.” The fae king nodded.

“A boy. Me have a boy.” He said astonished.

“And me, I am getting what I wished for. How do I get this past everyone?” Simyth asked him.

“Leave that to me and Taranath as well as the mages. You need to see to it that Chanak and she reconcile.” He commanded as he left Simyth’s presence.

The idea offended his senses but he knew it was for the overall good. Simyth was concerned that the spot a love child put her in; but he would figure things out. He was pacing and the idea of her and Chanak reconciling was one he was not sure could be achieved. His son his kept busy and it was true now that it was because he wanted her. He sighed and went to his throne room to ponder. Chanak came in and he bowed before him and Simyth looked up.

“Do you remember that equation I was working on?” He said softly.

“Does it involve water?” He asked casually.

“Why yes, yes it does.” His son smiled.

Simyth smiled in return and he got up to follow his son by Sanra. Chanak brought him to his suite of rooms and his children were herded by his nannies; both Soten and fae. He showed his father the equation and he was explaining the bit each part played.

“This! Chan went to their old castle site and he said that one of the few times she was in a humanoid form; she wore it.” He said holding up a brooch that was made of mother of pearl.

“I remember this yes! Amazing. Where will you summon her?” Simyth asked.

“Here. Right in this very room. This actually gives me an idea! Should I do this now father? I have everything I need. Chan is within calling distance. Believe me; he has the strength to hold a humanoid Don.” His son smirked.

“So do I. Summon her.” He commanded.

Chanak began to chant as his materials began to hum and the amount of power in the room was unreal. Chan was nearby and he was actually surprised and shocked but his cousin was going to be able to summon his mother. Simyth intended to strong arm her; but he had news for Uncle Simyth, he and mommy dearest would be having a chat. It took more than thirty minutes of heavy chanting and the heavy mist that had filled the room cleared and there stood Don. Her hair was blinding white and her eyes so blue in skin so pale. She wore a filmy dress that was rather sheer and she looked in shock at her brother Simyth and looked back at someone she did not know.

“Sister.” Simyth said crossing his arms.

“Simyth.” She spoke in a melodious tone.

There was a blur and she was gone. Simyth looked at Chanak and he looked shocked but he was not. He planned for Chan to have a visit with mommy. Hell, he intended one with his own very soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
She had no clue how she had flesh but she was no longer even in Leth`Evana. Don was being paced around by her youngest son; Hunir. She raised her chin and stared at him with her dark, turquoise eyes.

“Heavens mother but you are something beautiful are you not? Beautiful and evil. Do you like my home? We are in Panyu, Guangzhou. My dynasty I created still rules. How wonderful is that?” Chan asked her.

“You became an ekimmu turnling. I could not save you!” She hissed at him.

“Oh please mother; rumor is that you and Taranis fucked and begot Arianrhod. True or not?” Chan asked in a nasty voice.

“Untrue! I am fae. Taranis is not.” Don said coldly.

Himeka and Takehiko felt their chichi home and ran away from their nanny and ran to him. Himeka begged up and Don was seeing children of Hunir’s and spied them closer.

“Back off mother. I will slit your throat open.” He said in a deadly tone.

“How is this possible? They look Undine!” She said softly.

“Heavens you lived under cesspools did you not?” Chan demanded.

“I survived in my other form. How is it you brought about this form?” Don demanded.

“Uncle Simyth has a son who is amazing with alchemy. You know that wicked magic of the ekimmu! That is how we brought you here. I get to toy with you until Uncle Simyth gets grumpy and comes to look for his bitch and betraying sister.” He said and he whispered to his children in Chinese.

“You speak your father’s language.” She said surprised.

“Yes took me a little while to figure out I was Asian and you fucked a dog demon.” He chuckled.

Don got angry and when his children had cleared the room she was right in front of him and slapped him viciously. Chan was glad because he was dying to strike back. He wrapped his hands around her throat and began to squeeze. Don was choking and Hunir was ungodly powerful.

“Surprised you fucking bitch? You wanted me to die! You wanted me to die because you knew I had become something infinitely stronger!” He snarled in her face.

Don was trying to breathe and her son was actually going to kill her in this form and she was trapped.

“Chan!” He heard from the door.

“Shit! What?” He called back.

“Father says bring her back to Tanath`Sal and he promises you will be able to deliver her final justice.” Chanak stated.

Chan let go and Don gasped in much needed air. She looked over at the son of Simyth and he radiated power. The two men hugged and Chanak made the way back into Leth`Evana. Chan had pulled his sword and it was mithril; and he was lovingly running his hand along the blade.

“My fang is begging to taste you mother.” Chan whispered and she stared at him with cold eyes.
Don’s white hair had small braids in the white that pulled it away from her beautiful face. She was brought before Simyth and forced to her knees.

“You allowed our nephew to languish and be tortured by the ekimmu for how long Don?” Simyth demanded.

“I was driving that whore back! I had to sacrifice Hunir for a little while then his mind went silent.” She snarled.

“Really mommy? I never stopped hearing you.” Chan said “accidently” slicing her flesh with the mithril blade.

Don hissed in agony and she narrowed her eyes at her child. His power was pulsing from him and Don noticed a woman who she had fought before when she had recently awoken.

“You! You are HER reborn.” Don said in a hateful tone.

“I am Lady Asuna Kurosaki-Jing. Lord Chan is one of my mates and when I found out what you and your sons did; I helped to avenge him.” Asuna stated lifting her chin.

Chan stared at Asuna as if to say “shut up” but she stared Don down with tremendous hate. The two similarly colored women stared at the other with tremendous anger.

“You bedded the whore Hunir?” Don demanded.

“Oh Mother shut up! You are nothing pious yourself. We are the same beings now and she is my equal.” The incubus man hissed.

“Quiet! Lady Asuna is my daughter in law Don. She is married to Chanak who summoned you. Now what are we going to do with you?” Simyth asked sitting on his throne.

“Leave me be and let me go on about my eternal business.” She retorted.

“Children are not commodities Don. My nephew was not someone you should have sacrificed in your endless battles with the ekimmu! YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ON ME!” He yelled at her in severe anger.

“Oh Simyth because your precious Kaylin was unable to deliver you issue; do not put your problems upon me! Having children has not been my problem.” Don said cruelly.

Asuna was so angry that Don was suddenly on her back with claws glowing ready to strike again. Don’s beauty was marred by her claws that had been laced with Dakkasou.

“You have made yourself my enemy this day you awful bitch! Run! If you do not; I will change form and dismember you limb from limb.” Asuna said in her beast.

Don scoffed and Asuna used her newest technique and the water goddess could not breathe. She was clutching her chest and the look of cruel hatred on the empusae queen’s face was not even surpassed by Chan. He was stupefied to watch his mother struggle to find breath at all.

“Asuna! She is the sister of Taranis. Do not invite his attention yet.” Simyth said reasonably.

Asuna clutched her fingers until her claws dug into her palm and claw marks appeared on Don’s throat as she fell turning blue. She finally released her and she stepped past the “goddess” and stared down at her as if an insect.

“I will make you suffer Arianrhod reborn! You who encroached my borders and took my men!” Don scoffed at her back.

“Ludok! He was yours!” She said shocked.

Don spit upon the floor and Airis was stunned and she looked over at him with a look that spoke something akin to tenderness.

“You…you could not have been…” Airis said stumbling.

“That I would appear as myself? Foolish. Hunir? Meet your youngest brother.” Don said and she used the shock to find a pool of water and she jumped in.

“Damn it!” Simyth raged and Asuna was staring at Airis as everyone was including Chan.

“This makes no sense. How…how is it possible that, I would have…” The normally well-spoken Undine said in shock.

“Oh you idiot! That is how she begot us. You think she appeared like that to everyone? She liked to play games. Hello brother.” Chan said rolling his eyes.

“Damn bitch! Chanak can you track her or summon her again?” The fae king asked his youngest son.

“Actually yes. It will take me some time to adjust the equations but I am thinking we use this idea on my own mother as well. We summon here in a protective circle and kill her.” He said thinking aloud.

“Can you?” Asuna asked hopeful.

“I summoned Don based off of Uncle Maec’s equations. I see no reason why it cannot be done.” He shrugged smiling.

Simyth whispered in her head for her to go to Chanak. She was shocked and he said; trust him in all things, trust him to protect his child by Sanra and their own precious daughter.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> Chanak had taken her to his home away from home in the Crystalline Caves and he had laid her back as he made passionate love to his wife. Her body shook with reminders of their beginning and she was too enmeshed in Leth`Evana and she was getting scared. She wanted to go home and Chanak could feel her angst. He was holding her against him as their naked flesh just brushed the other.

“Then we go to your realm. You have been here too much. You are so beautiful though. I imagine the ekimmu are getting bitchy.” He said kissing her shoulder.

“Hai and the Shouten. OH! Chanak, oh Kamis fuck!” She cursed and began vomiting blood into his chamber pot.

He laid back and sighed but he could not be upset. He pressed his hand to her belly and he felt fae.

“My darling, you add to our immediate family.” Chanak stated looking at her eyes.

“Hard to be upset but damn it. Paint a target on me and say, come make me a mother!” She sighed.

Chanak busted out laughing and he pressed his lips to her belly and she realized what Simyth was doing. He was using his own son to cover up and she felt some self-loathing but her babes she would protect unto death.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
“I do not understand the statement.” Simyth replied to Chanak.

“Father! She is from the other realm. She misses her other family and men. Despite being important to her; yes she loves me and our children, she has other responsibilities. She IS the ekimmu and empusae queen as well queen consort to the Shouten Empire.” His youngest son stated neutrally.

“I prefer to protect our family in our ways but yes, yes you are correct. Of course she must return. Oh you have the same look! You intend to leave Leth`Evana how long?” His father demanded.

“Father! I rule the Soten wraiths! For heaven’s sake! I made the treaty but this is beyond the treaty; you micromanage your family.” Chanak accused him.

Simyth was angry but he had to allow them passage and he waved them on. Chanak had not realized how much his father had come to look upon him as his son till this moment and as wonderful as it was; it was difficult given the nature of his own people. He sighed and Asuna had already left and the bomb that Don had dropped had been huge. Airis was still sputtering and having a hard time dealing with the idea that the goddess had played at being a normal Undine woman. Chan was horrified and bemused that the talented warrior turned healer was so surprised. He had point blank asked him; was he not exceptional even amongst Undine. Airis had never thought so and he was bewildered. He actually left Leth`Evana as well and found Asuna at her Western Estate and she was dressing in old styled fashions.

“Where are you going?” He demanded.

“Airis, we had an amazing reconnection but do not think to tell me what to do!” Asuna glared at him.

“Asuna! Simyth came to me. I have been green with envy and he and I both realize that we love the same woman. He is like a brother to me and to find out he is in fact my uncle?” He said horrified.

“Fae politics are just as messed up as ours!” She snorted.

“You are very much enmeshed in our politics my dear. Do not think Simyth will sit back whilst you carry his child in your belly. Do not think I will sit back whilst you carry my son!” Airis said frankly.

“What?” She asked stupefied.

“Aye! You have fae twins. I have been trained to use the ultra sound machines by Nobu. I can only use a portable one in Leth`Evana because I need batteries but here I am. Let me check the babes.” He commanded.

“I was on birth control damn you fae!” She hissed.

“You were so complaining! We are not Beren. Neither of us seduced you by the blood. It was in fact mutual for him and I both am I correct?” He asked her bluntly.

“I cannot talk to you of my having had made love to your king!” Asuna blushed.

“You can and will. I am taking charge of this pregnancy as it is fae.” He said crossing his arms.

“I refrained from feeding from Simyth as I did you until he made me drink because I was denying myself. I hated my blood drinking side. It feels so wrong and dirty when I am in Leth`Evana. Taranath has discovered a method that inoculates the intoxicating effects for me. Simyth then insisted I glutton myself.” She turned redder than red.

“He is only capable of loving the way I am Asuna. We both are older fae. We both understand what it is you are. He has seen Ireth and he understands what he is gaining. If loving you gives us something so wonderful; you short change yourself but what you do give your mates and those you truly love is the actual physical manifestation of that love when you engage your mates you do feel for. We made the feeling when we conceived this boy. Simyth has received amplification of that feeling when he is with you. I believe he must have been falling in love with you for some time. I am surprised I did not see it. I see it now. He stood by you over his own son. Beren has gone mad but your promise to fix him; he also does not wish to lose Chanak as his heir. It is complicated for him right now.” Airis said in a rare long speech.

“You think it is not complicated for me as well? The King of Leth`Evana himself seduces me and then wields his words like weapons! You fae need not engage in battle; you could destroy with your mouths!” She hissed.

“What is going on between you two?” The Undine prince demanded.

“I have adored Simyth sometime but I have flatly said I DO NOT want to be a part or in Leth`Evana and you and he steal me away. Fuck you both!” She snarled and she finished dressing in Tudor style.

“Why are you going back to that age?” The white haired man demanded.

“I am a queen too! You forget yourself.” She screamed at him.

She rushed past him and she saw Pryderi, Gwydion, Fionn, and a few other ekimmu near her door. She looked concerned. Asuna needed to feed her girls but she suddenly vomited blood in huge amounts and it took the ekimmu by surprise.

“My queen!” Pryderi yelled as she felled to her knees.

“We return to the past. I am certain that the fenrir and Shadow Hounds are going to be used as warriors against us. NOW!” She snapped as she wiped blood away from her lips.

“As you command but why are you so ill?” Her bodyguard asked worried.

“No worries Pryderi. I have been in Leth’Evana too long. I have not been feeding.” She said softly.

“Wait. You have not been feeding as in taking in blood? Majesty! You are a blood drinker! I know you are a dog youkai as well but damn it! Your body needs solid meat and blood both!” He admonished.

“I hate being in Leth`Evana thinking of blood.” Asuna said looking away.

Gwydion and Fionn wanted to snort but Pryderi knew it was a big deal for her. He had gotten to know her extremely well. Aeron’s death had affected badly and her baby ekimmu son as well. She had settled a huge amount upon the Purcell family and begged their forgiveness and they did not know what to do with her. Pryderi had to explain that it was a Japanese thing and this life she was Japanese. Aeron Purcell had a younger brother and Asuna was picked up; and it was decided they would return tomorrow and allow her to rest. Maec was better and he had sent word through Admal. Airis blended as fae could and Asuna kept vomiting and she was feeling horrible. She wanted to face an enemy and she was angry. Pryderi stood in her bedroom door and he knelt to his knee.

“The House Purcell has sent another member to meet you, your majesty. They will not hear me and understand this is your current culture.” He looked helpless.

“Let the person in. I will see them.” Asuna nodded.

A younger looking Aeron walked in and she had to suck in her breath and she clutched the arm of the chair she was sitting in. The ekimmu had hickory brown hair instead of walnut and his eyes were the color of sand as well. It was such an eerie effect but her hand shook on the carved wooden arm of the chair and the man bowed low before her. She was in a white satin floor length chemise night gown with a silk dressing gown in a flowing white. Her silver hair was all down and deeply waved from recent braids. Her pale blue eyes were on the man dressed in an expensive button down shirt with hemmed short sleeves at the elbow that was slim cut and tucked into navy chino trousers with a white belt and polished camel colored oxfords. Pryderi knew the Purcell family was politicians but they were good people for HIS people. They were nobles who fought for the middle and under classes. This younger ekimmu’s hair was lightly layered a few inches to his jaw in one length.

“Your majesty! I am Dafydd Purcell. Aeron was my eldest brother and your gift was too much.” Dafydd said on his knee.

Airis was looking with narrow eyes and these ekimmu were handsome creatures and it was obvious they were in love with her. His hand was clutched so hard and he had not truly realized that he did not want her around them.

“Dafydd Purcell? It was not a gift I gave your family. To give it back is an insult to mine. Aeron has been interred with my family; as a member of the royal family. He died trying to save me and our son’s life. It was no gift. If anything I owe you more for having stolen your family!” She said bitterly and could not look at him.

“Majesty? May I ask you an impertinent question?” He asked running a hand through his hickory hair.

“Please.” She said barely audible.

“I need not ask. It is obvious. You suffer his loss and Selwyn. You loved my brother newly I am certain but you both loved your son.” He said with a bowed head.

He heard a broken sob from her and he was shocked. Arianrhod would never have shown such emotion in front of a lower ekimmu and she stared at Dafydd with pain in her beautiful pink-tinged blue eyes.

“I knew his tiny mind and Aeron was so proud. Hai, I was coming to love him deeper but the honor of having known such wrecks me. I had no right!” She wept.

Dafydd was surprised and he came to her chair and fell to his knee and took her clawed hand and stared at her. Now he knew why the current ekimmu peoples were willing to die for her. She was a mighty warrior but she had brought them back as a people and she was good mixed with wisdom.

“Let me serve you majesty! I beg you. My family will use the monies you gave us to do good for our people. Aeron was a statesmen; I am trained a warrior. Let me serve you personally.” He begged her.

“Are all you ekimmu mentally ill? It was because of me your brother is dead! Fuck! You would do well to get away from me.” She said standing and her aura lit up.

“You have her power but majesty you are what she would have been had she not been tainted. You are perfection in our society. You just do not see it yet.” The younger Purcell said with a bit of passion that Aeron would have.

“Get away from me!” Asuna said hysterically.

“Majesty? I have offended you?” Dafydd said concerned.

She ran to her bathroom and heaved more blood and she began to wonder at the abortions. She slid down the wall of her bathroom and she saw a movement and she screamed as she used her yoki dagger and cut down a Sistern. Dafydd and Pryderi ran in as the ghoul ekimmu bled out and she was staring at both ekimmu men.

“I am being hunted by blood drinkers and canids in this realm and two others. I am terrified.” She said bluntly.

“Why do you keep heaving blood mistress?” Pryderi demanded.

“Pryderi Jernigan! Stop it right now! Gwydion is thrilled as he has his daughter and Maec was hurt because I was too stupid to see the attack. The fenrir and Shadow Hounds are the same ookami originally. I have to go back. I have to go back and fuck.” She said vomiting more.

Pryderi pathed to Dafydd to please stay with her and he went to Ichigo or Nobu. Naraku was outside her rooms; his eyes were blood red and it obvious the halfling was angry.

“You! You are to take her away from here and that fucking realm immediately. I have reason to believe that a fucking fairy ookami raped and impregnated her! He is hunting her and I just killed three of them attempting to kill MY children. Fortify a fortress within Arianrhod’s old lands. DO IT MAN!” Naraku actually yelled at Pryderi.

“Yes Master Arawn!” He said bowing and he slipped back into her rooms.

Airis slipped from his hiding and he was grabbed by the neck by Naraku. The hanyou was furious and he was barely containing his own yoki.

“You tell your king that I want some of his fucking fairy troops and soon. You all have been stealing my mate and making her a target. Time to pay up!” He said shoving the fae man away from him and he walked into Asuna’s rooms.

Airis was horrified at what he heard and he needed to scan her stomach and get blood. He used the mists and he had to get back to Leth`Evana.
-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ &n bsp;  
Pryderi took her to Pembroke which was the site of Caer Sidi in the most ancient of times. There was a castle at the site now called Pembroke Castle and Pryderi was certain he could obtain permission to use it. Asuna looked at him and looked at him.

“Caer Sidi. I remember bits and pieces.” Asuna murmured.

“Yes but it is a royal castle now.” He stated softly.

“I will speak to Henry. Dafydd, I wish you to train him as a second body guard to me. YOU train him yourself. I will return.” His queen said weakly and she ported to Windsor.

Pryderi had no issue with the young ekimmu at all and Dafydd had actually come along. He whirled around and he had heard her command.

“She is wondrous. She is stubborn as she was as her former self but she is well versed in all things that concern ruling and she is a warrior. She is also a mother and wife, many times over being what she is. I will not allow you to fall in love with her.” Pryderi commented to Dafydd.

“Because Aeron loved her does not mean I will.” The younger Purcell scoffed.

“No ekimmu who is moral can resist her. You will fall and you will remind her she has lost.” Jernigan said coldly.

Dafydd rolled his eyes and he had just intended to return the monies but to see their ruler in such a state. They had assumed Aeron had to man up to get her pregnant; seeing her in the flesh and seeing her womanly side beside that of a warrior made him flush a little.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna was hiding in the shadows of Windsor and she planted a thought in Harry’s mind. She was dressed in a plain silk hanfu of black with an outer cloak of ermine and a hood. Henry came to find her near his stables and he was shocked.

“My chief mate has commanded my return. He is my equal in all things but I am being hunted by both canine youkai from two different realms and the blood drinkers have upped the ante. I am nervous Harry. The castle site of my former life is at Pembroke Castle. May I use it?” Asuna asked softly.

“Yes, yes of course. You need food and drink now.” He said and he guided her into his own privy chambers.

He called on rare mutton and watered down cider wine. He was dressed in a crème and gold doublet with crème hose and gold garters. Asuna realized she was hungry and she realized what it was for. She hated herself and she looked up at him. Her food arrived and she ate some and drank a bit.

“Your grace. I need something and it is much to ask.” Asuna said demurely.

“Your grace? Good God Asuna dispense with the title in my bedroom of all places.” Harry laughed.

“Ok then Harry. I need you to make love to me. I need it now.” She growled softly and she stood.

Henry was unused to such a declaration and she so quickly removed her cloak and her ebony hanfu. Her stomach looked flat and her breasts full. Her hips flared from her narrow waist and his thoughts were muddled immediately.

“I admit to you that I am lamia. I admit that I have been denying my basic foods and yes, this is a basic for me. I need it though. This would not be without feeling.” She spoke tenderly.

Harry was too mad for her and he stripped his own royal finery and his perfect body at this moment made her salivate. She was kissed with restrained but needy passion and soon she was laid into his royal bed. He made sure to use his knowledge of her kind to bring her raptures and highs. Her claws scored his skin a little and he hissed in pain but it drove him on and the brilliance of their coupling and the shared finale was mind altering. King Henry shook as he poured himself into her and she looked at peace for the moment. He actually did feel weaker and as if he needed to sleep for a day or two but he had engaged in making love and actually being of help to her. He could care less whatever castle she chose to inhabit. Pembroke it was and he would have to visit the birthplace of his father.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;
Asuna walked back amongst her ekimmu and she noticed her group included her frere which pleased her immensely and she kissed each one. Qui looked immensely pleased and he held their daughter. Asuna picked up Lanying and kissed her silly. The tiny girl smiled and her frere father was anxious over her.

“You will feed her now? I prefer you to feed her.” He stated softly.

“Of course my darling. Does she prefer me or the bottle?” Asuna asked as she settled her nearly pure succubus daughter to her breast.

“She will take a bottle of your milk and I know you pump often; I just prefer to watch you feed her. These moments are beauty itself.” Quilin said kneeling by the woman who changed him and the daughter she had promised him.

He had gone to Nobu out of curiosity and it seemed he had an abundance of X-chromosome sperm. He wanted to laugh and it seemed destined he would sire girls but they were so beautiful and their species, girls were usually stronger than men anyway.

“Have you told your adult daughters they have a sister?” She inquired softly.

“No. I know Meizhen and Ushi and they would literally try to steal her.” He said softly.

“What? Why?” Asuna asked in shock.

“I was not a bad father Asuna. I was as devoted as one could be in our little world there. They knew my affection very much. They would use Lanying to keep me in Panyu. They are both empusae of credible power. Nothing like you but they are not weak. They are beautiful women but very selfish too. Family is everything to a Panyu empusae. It is the way Chan was and we adopted it; it makes us strange for our species.” He explained.

“I much prefer Chan’s way versus the other groups of empusae.” She muttered.

“I do too but I hate him and always will. Why are you shielding from us beloved mistress?” Quilin asked raising a brunette brow.

“Just some things occurred and enough turmoil over it. I do not need my most important four mates going ballistic.” She sighed.

Quilin took their daughter after she had fallen asleep at her breast and a tiny bit of milk spilled from the babe’s tiny little mouth.

“We do make a beautiful child do we not?” Asuna asked softly.

“Yes Asuna. I never thought I would want another one so badly and now that she is here; I cannot imagine my life any other way. I am glad Chan betrayed me. I am glad you were angry with me. I am thrilled your inu chose to keep me.” He said honestly.

“You were a pawn and it was wrong. I am so sorry how it…” She started to try and say.

“NO mistress. No regrets. I have none. What I have gained for outweighs what I had. Do not think Yhea and I are strangers. He loves you as I do but our devotion to one another is absolute. I do care for him deeply but it pales in comparison of my devotion and love for you; and no, it is not instinct.” He whispered and he kissed her mouth.

Qui was active in her life as much as Kameron. Chrestian and Ryo were around and loved her but they were not as dominate in personality as the oldest and youngest frere. Qui refused to be demure anymore and her devotion and love for him was absolute. He knew she would set upon even Chan if he was harmed. His kiss he shortened and he made himself look away.

“I am sorry my queen. I want you. I need you.” Quilin said under his breath.

“Hai.” She said as a maid came for their baby.

Quilin snarled and he jerked her up and slammed her against the wall of Pembroke Castle. The passion he displayed made her love him deeply and she kissed him with her eyes blue and he shook in love. Pryderi came in and he was fixing to exit.

“No! Pryderi come. Quilin you know Pryderi. Pryderi this is Quilin as you know. I have denied my basic needs too much as of late. I never hide anything from you my beloved frere. Come both of you.” She whispered.

Quilin shook and he loved when he participated in a threesome. The passion escalated and Pryderi looked shocked. He was no stranger to such behavior but he rarely had done so but it had been some time since he had lain with the woman he would slay himself for. They followed and she made certain that both men were well pleased and given much; Airis was right, she did give her all to those she loved and the fact she loved Pryderi so much shocked her. It shocked her to her core and she made him wait for release. He was moaning and arching so much and badly; she told Qui to swallow his end and she would make him come. She had been stroking his member within her body but Qui held her hips firm and he suddenly bit her neck and she was frozen. He was pure incubus and his bite would make prey in utter bliss if he chose. He chose to make her shake all over and her walls contracted and convulsed around his thick mast. Pryderi actually screamed out in Gaelic.

“Tha mo ghion ort!!” The elite warrior yelled out as he rode his high.

-Tha gaol agam-sa ort fhéin! - Asuna murmured in Pryderi’s mind like a subtle whisper.

The declaration made him jerk again and he hit her cervix and she screamed out. Quilin leaned her head back and kissed her passionately and then guided her to Pryderi to do the same. Pryderi held her face a certain way and Qui already approved of the man; his treatment of him and his fellow frere proved him to be the best of me.

Asuna’s kiss was so deep and blood spilled the corner Pryderi groaned and sighed in a muffled way as he returned the ardor. Soon the need for air won out and she pulled back. His natural green was darker and she slit her wrist and gave it to him. To feed from her majesty was unheard of but he took the offering and the way he fed made even Quilin hard again.

“I leave now. I must seek to hunt in the forest.” He murmured in her ear and licked the shell.

Asuna shook with passion and Pryderi fell back and his eyes did not seem to focus. She was suddenly horrified and realized the babes she carried were leaking their blood into hers.

“Pryderi? Oh Kamis you are drunk! Have you drunk fae blood before? Chanak and I only recently reconnected.” She whispered.

“I am drunk my queen. Good heavens, I have never tasted fae blood.” He giggled.

“Never?” Asuna asked in surprise.

“No. I only killed our enemies as the royalty required. I never believed in feeding from them because of the high. Oh my Kamis your majesty! You are pregnant? I thought we were preventing that.” Pryderi asked trying to clear his head.

“Birth control only works on me for a short time Pryderi. They have to find new combinations. Are you okay?” She asked climbing off of him.

“I am stupid drunk Asuna. Your blood is laced with such a sweet flavor but it tastes like sweet liquor.” He giggled again.

“You are to stay here and sleep it off. I will be in the castle itself.” Asuna commanded.

“Majesty, Asuna…you are hiding things from me and even your own frere. Why can you not tell me? I love you. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. I do not want to be a spouse or anything like that. I only wish to bask in you and when you can; love me.” He spoke trying to say his mind.

“I am not hiding anything! As far as you not being anything to me; lie to yourself. I love you too Pryderi. The longer I know, the harder it is getting not to claim you wholly and never demean yourself to me again. When you demean yourself; you demean what we share.” She said in anger.

“I am a warrior and drunk! I never do this. I also do not demean myself. I am proud of who and what I am. I am proud to have been from the warrior class and to have been exceptional at it! I do not wish you to claim me like that ever.” He said shutting his eyes.

Pryderi was speaking so bluntly and honestly; he had no idea he was wounding her in ways. His eyes had been shut but he heard the door slam and his queen had taken her leave. He stared straight up and felt beyond stupid. He also hated she was blatantly lying to him. He sighed and tried to stand up and he was seriously inebriated. Now he knew why his people drank the fae so willingly. It further made him disgusted at the practice and he was only in a green tunic and black leather like leggings. He saw Quilin returning from his hunt and he nodded to him.

“I believe I said something to make her cross.” Pryderi sighed.

“No worries. She is sensitive at times. When she first made me; I said awful things.” Qui chuckled.

The ekimmu warrior was trying to feel her and he could not.

“She is not here! She left Quilin. Damn it!” Pryderi snarled stumbling.

“What did you say?” The frere demanded.

“I only said I did not wish to be an official partner and I am proud of who I am.” He said running his hand through his black hair.

“Sir Pryderi you just told the woman you love you wish to remain a tarnished relationship.” Qui pointed out.

“I only wish to love her, serve her, and if she wishes; then love her. I have no expectations.” The warrior said in his drunken bitterness.

“Well that is something although I am not sure what!” Asuna said in a side door.

She was wearing a tight fitting sweater dress in black and ankle boots. Her hair was down and she was angry.

“Pick up your weapon Sir Jernigan. You will fight me.” His queen commanded.

“I cannot fight like this! I also will not fight you whilst you are with child.” Pryderi said flatly.

“You disobey me?” She demanded in a cold voice.

“No, I speak reason.” He said looking up at her and she was still furious. Her aura pulsed wildly and she again quit his presence.

“Majesty wait!” He cried.

Asuna was in the forest near the castle and she was pacing when Pryderi came towards her and Asuna jerked her head left. She made nami appear and flung it in the direction of the aura and she heard something shriek in pain. Asuna quickly allowed Konkisaiga to appear and she moved faster than Pryderi could manage. She found a Menon fenrir and her foot was at his throat. It was Jatix himself and he was shocked to see her with a weapon and he stared up at her.

“I hear rumors.” He growled fiercely.

“Rumors of what ookami?” Asuna demanded.

“Simyth harmed my eldest born and I heard you carried.” Jatix snarled and she pushed her foot deeper into his throat.

She allowed her aura to pulse wildly and Jatix knew this was no ordinary women he had taken that day.

“No, I am no ordinary woman. I was being gracious that day and you harmed me. I am no longer gracious and shall fight you with full power. I am the Queen of the Ekimmu you fucking fenrir; so do not think I give one whit about you!” Asuna snarled as her inu was taking her.

“If you carry my pup; I will have it. You will pay for your insolence ekimmu whore.” Jatix snarled back.

“Not ekimmu this life; just their queen; I am also the most powerful empusae queen in this realm. Still want to screw around with me mangy ookami.” She snorted as she sliced into his side and he howled.

Pryderi’s dumbed down realized what was being said and anger invaded his brain and Jatix saw him and narrowed his eyes.

“Dumb fucking ekimmu. Been indulging in our blood have you? Filthy beasts!” He yelled and then he was suddenly gone.

Pryderi was blinking and he stared at her as she scented the air carefully and she allowed her fang to recede. She was wearing the sweater dress again and she left him standing there. He ran after her to catch up and whirled her around.

“What did that beast do to you?” Pryderi asked slurring a bit.

“Nothing. Please leave me alone and get undrunk. I apologize since it was my blood. I will have to see if I can detox myself.” She sneered.

“My queen! I love you but I choose to love you like this.” He said in anger.

“Of course! I understand it Pryderi. You are to go and sleep off the inebriation. I want nothing to do with you personally ever again. In fact; you will head up the ekimmu forces with Fionn. I have no need of a personal guard. I do not need one nor want one.” Asuna said dismissing him.

“Do not be daft your majesty!” Pryderi actually snarled at her.

Asuna was furious and she grabbed him by his tunic and her face held fury. She willed him against a tree with tremendous strength augmented by her mind. He slammed into the wood and he was out of breath. Her eyes were flashing back and forth between green and red.

“I take care of the ekimmu; not the other way around. Now good evening Sir Jernigan!” She hissed at him.

His mind could not function properly and how and what he said; he was trying to reason why it was offensive. Pryderi shielded his aura and Asuna was talking to Fionn about military stuff and strengthening the castle immediately. She asked he call on the Jings and the prince tried to hug her and she jerked away from him.

“Asuna! What is that all about?” Fionn demanded in anger.

“Leave me alone Fionn. Please just do as I ask. I mean I am supposed to be this ruler of the ekimmu, right?” She demanded.

“Of course you are. You know you rule us.” He said in a neutral tone.

“Fine! Do as I ask.” She commanded and she left him standing there.

Fionn felt listless and his marriage to her a sham. The fucking elves had been taking up much of her time and before it was the Shouten. Gwydion got his daughter he had been dying to have and Fionn felt left out in the cold. His heart was shutting down again and he was just going to take a lover and be done with her. He was too tired of it all and it was ironic that Crevan was here and he knew Pryderi was a lover now. He was sick to his stomach and he heard metal clanging and he ran to where he saw his technically wife fighting a former younger brother; Igneous Hammel.

“We wondered if you would show up here sister! Good ancients you are incredible with your sword.” Igneous smirked.

“Oh shut the hell up fire boy. Nobody is listening.” Asuna scoffed.

Igneous was sending his little fire dragons at her that she actually used in an ingenious way; she used a nami but it had gathered nearby water and it exploded into steam; burning him.

“You bitch!” He roared.

“Yawn! Hai, I am a bitch. Tell Bilae to suck your cock. He and I are going to fight and I am going to kill him.” She said coldly.

“You are disgusting! Bilae suck my cock? Puhlease. Now you? I would love you to do so.” The overly flirtatious but irritating fire ekimmu grinned.

“Are you on his side or not?” Asuna demanded.

“He is my full brother. We shared both the same parents. Do I like him much? Not really. I liked you but you were so busy sticking you gorgeous nose up at me; but I am older now and you the youngster.” He smirked.

“So what is this about?” She demanded.

“You suck my cock or I slip my tongue in your cunny. Your choice.” Igneous said grinning.

“Ugh! MEN!” She snarled and she put both hands on Konkisaiga and blasted him so hard with a nami that he smashed through trees and hit a boulder.

“Buy me ten drinks first then drug me. You are the last ekimmu I would fuck.” Asuna snarled.

“Even if I know where Bilae hides and plans to move?” He taunted her.

“Still not good enough.” Asuna snorted.

“Not even if I told you how to get to HER. She is pregnant you know.” He grinned.

“Trap!” She said as if bored.

“Oh no. I deliver on my promise then you have to at least let me kiss you properly. Sliding my tongue between your lips…” Igneous started.

“Oh you are a horn ball. Go find a slut and fuck.” She hissed at him.

The younger brother of Bilae was behind her suddenly and his hands were cupping her breasts. There was no pain but fondling. His fingertips twisted her nipples and she growled in fury.

“You are having a problem keeping the men at bay. You are entering a lunar cycle sister. You really should check our histories and your own past life. Heavens; I just want your honey.” He growled softly in her ear and licked her ear.

She was stunned stupid and he jerked away. He looked back at her and his medium brown hair was cut short and it was pure, raw lust on his face. Asuna sighed and she took off. She found Fionn and Gwydion and dragged them into a hall of the main great hall of Pembroke.

“What does Igneous mean when he says I am entering a lunar cycle and I have to keep men at bay?” Asuna demanded of the two brothers.

“Oh! Oh? You think that would affect her Fionn?” Gwydion asked surprised.

“Everything else has.” Fionn shrugged.

“What is it?” She screamed.

“Blood moon is coming. You would become quite; how shall we say, excessively horny and you would probably be releasing pheromones although I do not smell you any different. A little sweeter maybe.” Her twin soul stated curiously.

“Oh Kamis; Arianrhod had mating cycles?” She said horrified.

“We just said it was the lunar cycle but if that is what you infants call it then yes.” Fionn shrugged.

“Oh my fucking Kamis. I have inu heats, empusae, and now I am going to have an ekimmu one?” Asuna asked in anger.

“Why should this be any different for you than what you already are?” Gwydion asked softly.

“Because I am sick of being a slave to hormones and instinct; one of you find Igneous and put his fire out. I have had enough of Leth`Evana, I have had enough of horny ekimmu, and I am most certainly done being used as a sex toy!” She screamed.

“What happened in Leth`Evana?” Fionn demanded.

“A fenrir of the Clan Menon; his name was Jatix. He found me in this form and I changed to my inu; he fought me viciously and he copulated with me.” She sighed.

“He what?” Gwydion asked narrowing his pale blue eyes.

“He raped you. You were violated again! You did not tell us? Why in the hell did you not tell us?” Her ekimmu of thunder snarled.

“Exactly this reason. There is bad blood between Leth`Evana and ekimmu as it is. I do not want anymore.” She snapped.

“Simyth Elensar cannot even protect you from a fucking wild dog?” Gwydion hissed.

“Stop it!” She screamed in fury.

“Do you carry that thing inside of you?” Fionn demanded.

“No.” She said looking at him with red eyes.

“I do not believe you. You would not abort unless forced. You will not allow us to protect you, yet you give us commands! WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE. We owe you allegiance but you owe it to us to be our ruler.” The Lord of Lightning stated furiously.

“Have I not done well by the ekimmu people? What have I denied them?” Asuna demanded.

“Your safety!” Her soul twin snapped.

“I am not her or you Gwydion. I can and will fight. Now do as I have commanded or I will find someone who will!” She snarled at them both.

Asuna stormed away from both Hammel brothers and she was shivering in fury. She was stunned to feel her hand grabbed and it was Lei. He had felt her ire and he had followed the feelings. He tipped her head back and began to kiss her to calm her down. Asuna melted against her Jing husband and things had started to go back to normal for them. Lei phased her to his Hadasan and he lay her back.

“Lei.” She whispered in a heated way.

“Kamis baby, I have needed you.” He whispered feverishly.

The way he said his need made her wild and she was gasping in air as they made passionate love for the first time in a while. It was the first time in some time; Lei felt like he was not a low priority. She was asleep and she intended to go to Astana in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- &nbs p;
Asuna appeared in modern Astana and Maec was fully mended. She came up behind him and she moved his hair and kissed the back of his neck.

“Oh Gods Isha. Evil woman.” He moaned softly.

“I found out she is pregnant in the past. I suggest a hex.” She smirked.

“Really now? Excellent idea! Wife…my love; if I am to do such a thing, holy hell!” He cursed out.

Asuna had sunk down in front of him and undid his trousers in suede. She began to tease his piercings and suck on his head to make him frantic with need.

“My love, you make me the strongest and the weakest at the same time. Oh my love. My beautiful wife.” He moaned as his head slipped back.

She was in a nastier and needier mood but she blew poor Maec’s mind away and she was asleep later after she had also attacked and added Admal. Maec had called on Chanak and they were not going to kill an innocent but they were going to hex her birth. Chanak smirked and he knew how much she hated child birth as it was. The hex was made and sent out into the winds and the nephew looked at his wife sleeping on Maec’s bed.

“She is pregnant by the way.” Chanak said softly.

“You and Isha are well again I take it.” Maec smiled.

“Yes. I am going to feel her belly.” His nephew smiled in return.

Chanak gently rolled her to her back and he was feeling and he was suddenly shocked. He shook his hand out and cursed softly and he was trying in vain to feel his child. Maec noticed the strange thing and he came over and pressed on her belly.

“Chanak get my brother Alum in here now.” He commanded.

“Uncle why was I zapped?” He demanded.

“Just do as I say.” Maec said urgently.

Asuna opened her eyes and Maec had her in his lap.

“Isha! I am so sorry. How does this keep happening?” He asked shocked.

“I pulled on your yoki. I made it so. I did it purposely.” Asuna admitted.

“What are you doing beloved? Why are you doing this?” Maec demanded.

“Because if I am already pregnant with children I wish to be; my enemies will quit trying to rape me to get what they want from me.” She said softly.

Alum came in and he pressed his hands to her belly and she carried two Shouten babes. He mentally groaned and the fae; he could not place them but they were power.

“Well brother you are having another boy.” Alum said in a disapproving tone.

“I did it Alum. Do not blame Maec.” Asuna whispered.

“Jing know?” The tr’Awnhi doctor snapped.

“Are you serious? Please do not tell me you are serious!” Maec said shocked, stunned, and horrified.

“He will.” Asuna smirked.

“You devious woman!” The Shouten king growled at her.

“No, I am smart!” She grinned.

“Isha tr’Awnhi! I fucking hate that bastard! What is he having Alum?” He growled.

“A son.” His healer brother stated.

“He wanted a girl. Oh well.” Asuna smirked as she watched Maec rant and rave.

“You should not be carrying.” Alum said softly.

“Tell that to Leth`Evana! At least I can make two beloved husbands happy!” She snarled at the gentle Alum and she got up.

Alum blinked his doe eyes and he was stunned by her words. Maec looked concerned and it truly hit him; she was giving him another child and his child shared her womb with a fucking Jing.

“Could you have been more perverted Isha?” He demanded.

“Actually, I was thinking this was pretty kinky of me.” She smirked at him.

“By the ancients if I did not love you so violently woman! Ugh! Chanak talk to her. I am thoroughly disgusted with me.” He snapped and left.

“Making Uncle all pissy and at himself as well. Well done wife.” Her Soten mate grinned.

“Hard to do I must admit but so worth it when he is the most powerful Shouten and hates the second most powerful Shouten who I happened to be married to as well. Oh well. Sucks being me.” Asuna grinned.

“Did Uncle’s babe zap me?” He asked curiously.

“His or Lei’s. Their babes are always of unusual strength. Maarit shielded from the womb but then so did Haryk and Isha. I do not remember Maiell’s pregnancy. I was out of it; most of it.” She stated.

“You are upset you carry my child?” He asked softly.

“No, I am not! Do not misrepresent my words.” Asuna growled.

“Then what is going on Asuna?” He demanded.

“As I told Gwydion and Fionn after they berated me incessantly; that if I am already pregnant, then these fucking bastards cannot rape me to get me so!” She said in anger.

“Jatix Menon.” Chanak replied softly.

“The Shadow Hound.” She growled.

His eyes widened and he realized her body had been through the ringer.

“The Shadow Hound who and what?” He demanded.

“The Shadow Hound leader felt badly I lost a pup. Also thought it would piss Maec off that he pissed on the Shouten king’s territory; so to speak.” She said looking away.

“Then Jatix Menon. You lost Purcell’s oh my darling!” He grabbed her to him and held on tightly and rocked back and forth.

Asuna was not crying and it was bothering Chanak. She had this vacant look on her face and it scared him. She eventually ported away and Maec came back in still seething but secretly how could he be upset that his beloved queen was giving him another chance at being a Baba? He looked at Sanra’s son and he looked sour and he sat down and poured him son blood wine. Chanak took it and Maec nursed his.

“She is suffering terribly. Did you cause her to miscarry?” He asked softly.

“They doctors were arguing about how to do it. I heard her mind; she absolutely did not want it Chanak! Do not get your fairy morality on me. Your father aborted the fenrir.” Maec snapped.

“Why would my father hide that?” He demanded.

“Because the one thing Sanra never counted on was her undoing; your moral streak. Your love did not want those babes! She did not know those men whatsoever and she was forced to endure Arthur’s pregnancy. She loves the boy but could not raise him. I am thinking of asking Naraku of bringing back Purcell. It would seriously weaken the hanyou but she cared for him.” The Shouten king said thoughtfully.

“I do not want him brought back!” Chanak snapped.

“Excuse me?” His uncle was surprised.

“She is opening up to me again. NO! I do not want him back. I wish the ekimmu would go away.” He said in anger.

Maec was surprised by Chanak’s statements and his nephew phased out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------  
H ibari was in Leth`Evana with her pups and the fenrir loved their prince’s babes. Kerwin was growing fast, really fast and Lyneth was dainty and girly. The female fenrir adored her. Hibari was shocked to see her mother and Asuna lifted her chin when Vulred saw her and he nodded to her. She bowed to him as the alpha and Ismael was glad that his mate’s mother was not as mouthy as Hibari.

“You want to back up that thought buddy?” She asked him in Foraoise.

“When the pups are asleep, I promise you wife; I will back up all my words.” Ismael teased her.

“Uh huh. Let me go see what my Haha needs.” She said and she kissed her fae werewolf mate and curled his toes.

“Wife! Hurt.” He grunted as she slipped away.

“That was the point.” Hibari let out a lilted laugh.

Ismael groaned inwardly and his wife made it to where he had to relieve himself often. She had the most wicked lips and tongue known to fenrir or fae and she did things that blew him away almost every time they touched.

“Haha? Are you okay mam?” Hibari asked as she came over carrying Lyneth.

“Such a beautiful girl. He was most stupid.” She sighed heavily.

“What is wrong Haha?” Her daughter asked.

“Needed to speak to Vulred Gordir of Jatix Menon.” Asuna whispered softly.

Vulred’s hearing was amazing and he heard the name of the enemy and he was immediately behind her and he was growling.

“I was hoping for privacy sir.” The ekimmu queen said gently.

“Come into my lodge now.” He commanded.

Asuna followed and Ismael came out from their own home and Hibari knew the name of the rival clan but had not seen them. Ismael heard her mind and his eyes widened.

“No good.” He whispered.

“Haha just said the name.” Hibari mentioned.

“No good.” Her mate repeated.

Asuna saw a fenrir onna with lush auburn hair and amber gold eyes that was dressed simply in an elvish like tunic bell sleeved dress and she bowed her head to the woman.

“Caeda. Wife this is Ismael’s wife’s mother.” He introduced Asuna to his wife.

“Honored.” Caeda Gordir said in English.

“I can speak your language Lady Gordir. Do not put yourself out for me. Lord Gordir, I was attacked outside of Tanath`Sal. I am technically married to Simyth Elensar’s heir; Chanak Kuzmin-Elensar. I apparently was mistaken for an elf but I changed into my inu form and Jatix Menon attacked me brutally. I am empusae as you know as well as a canid. He forced himself on me while injured and I was pupped. Simyth made the decision to rid me of the pup. Jatix is convinced I still carry his pup. What to do?” She said all business.

Vulred was seeing blood. He was happily married and mated to Caeda but having been around this woman and experiencing the one act of passion had left an impression on him. She was a creature of many warring instincts and Jatix Menon had raped her. She was the mother of his daughter in law and frankly that made her extended pack.

“Our law is simple. You are extended pack. Whether Simyth is king of Leth`Evana or no. You are pack. Menon will face me!” He said standing.

“Vulred, I can fight my own battles. Do not make this a male, female thing. Frankly that chauvinistic bull shit went out the window in my homeland hundreds of years ago. I need to know how to handle my enemy!” She hissed softly.

Caeda was sickened and horrified to hear what this female had gone through and her mate was the best of men and fenrir. This woman was extended family and it was Vulred responsibility as pack alpha and Asuna stared at Caeda and snorted as she stood up.

“I am sorry I came to you. Stay out of my business. Jatix does not know where your city is does he?” Asuna demanded.

“No! We move with the seasons. You cannot tell me what he has done and then do nothing! It will bring shame upon my clan!” Vulred snapped at her.

“I have a pack Vulred and you met my alpha. He is my sire. Now go on and be alpha to your fenrir. I will figure this shit out.” She snapped and she ported out.

Caeda saw her mate and she knew him. He would have to hunt down Jatix now. It was his duty and this woman was not right. She shook her head and could not understand.

“She is queen in the out world. She is the alpha. It is strange to us. It is why Hibari was strange to us. I however cannot let Menon break peace with the elves. I hate Elensar but peace is good for us.” He said pacing.

“Jatix must be stopped.” His wife said very softly.

“Yes. Have Hibari come please wife.” Vulred asked.

Caeda was proud of her husband and she went to get her daughter in law and Hibari stood before Vulred.

“Jatix Menon is leader of the Clan Menon. He attacked and raped your mother outside of elf city. The elf king aborted the pup.” He told her bluntly.

“Oh my Kamis.” She said putting her hand up.

“She asked me what I think she must do. I tell her I must fight Jatix. She now says to mind my own business.” Vulred stated to Hibari.

“I know you all have tight clan and pack hierarchy here but Haha is independent sir. My jii-chan would not even attempt to fight her fights. She wanted advice; not help.” Hibari said softly.

“Your mother is pack if she thinks it or not. So the elf king would abort the pup.” Vulred said sick.

“You fenrir carry some sort of pathogen; a sort of illness in you that makes us out worlders sick. Your shaman made me immune but no one has made Haha immune Vulred sir. She suffered horribly if you remember when the Shadow Hound got her.” She reminded him.

He did not turn red but he nodded. He was pacing and he knew Jatix was across the ocean. Hibari could travel great distances with her mind. She was hearing his mind and it did not matter if her Haha wanted help or not; Vulred was fighting Jatix. She sighed deeply and it was going to become a cluster fuck really fast.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------  
Nanami was on the huge bed that was Alum and hers in his estate in an area outside of Astana called Semey. Alum came in from working at Almaty that day and he saw her and his heart thudded out of control. She was set up on the bed and the nanny would bring her Roku to feed her milk and do mother things and now the Light wraith babe was sleeping on his belly on their bed. Alum considered Roku his son now and he would lose his shit if someone thought anything else.

The slightly younger brother of Maec came over and Nanami smiled at him as she had been reading an online medical journal. She had told him how the Jings had brought WiFi to the in-betweens and he had sneered but done it. Alum gently tipped her head back and kissed her lip to lip then ran his tongue over the seam of her mouth and she greeted his smooth organ with hers. He groaned softly as his wife kissed him with so much pent up passion. He noticed a smiling nanny slip the sleeping baby from the bed and gave them complete privacy. Nanami’s belly was fully round now and she was full term. Alum looked forward to each day he could see her and feel his son move in her belly.

“Nami. Ancients. My beautiful goddess. I love you. How did I exist without you?” He whispered fervently.

“You keep saying such beautiful things; you are a survivor. You are so brilliant, so handsomely beautiful, so good, and so kind; so wonderful to everyone.” Nanami whispered as their kisses were deposited all over cheeks and throats.

“Everything one else and everything else was a sham. I only came alive when I became one with you. I am being needy but can we join?” He said nipping along her clavicle.

She moved her blankets and she was naked underneath and the site of his pregnant wife made him made with outrageous desire. Jao had been amorous with her during her pregnancies but he had always been a more conservative male. Alum was not conservative and his passions were inflamed by the site of her belly. She suspected she might carry often and he groaned at her thoughts.

“I love everything about you my Nami. Your soul is so pure and your body so perfectly luscious and ripe; I get this impassioned because it is our issue within your womb. It is us and our love.” Alum whispered in her ear as he phased his clothes off.

Her full lips opened and she sighed a beautiful moan as he slipped in from behind her. Alum moved her hair and nibbled her neck as he shallowly stroked.

“My love. My darling love. My life. My precious son.” He moaned loudly.

Alum slipped into his ether form and he pulled her with him. Their souls were connected but they wound around as they slipped and pulsated against the other. The energies intense; Nanami always tried to last longer and she was holding him there and he was nearly shrieking in his mind. She released him and he was still inside of her and minutes later the harsh shaking began and she began to tremble harshly too. Her green eyes shut as waves of euphoric bliss washed through her body and his.

“Ancients. Heavens love. I love you.” He shouted out as he moved while they still trembled.

They had learned to have such intense and emotional completions with the other by coupling both mentally and physically together. Nanami’s end was hard and she screamed out as she flooded him and her muscles became a frenzy of blissful spasms. He too screamed out her name and as he clutched her shoulders. His eyes were white and she maneuvered him and her bountiful breast with opulent tit was in his mouth and his fangs gently sank around her areola. Nanami gasped in another climax and it felt as if she flooded him again. His sight slowly came into focus and he was so satisfied that it was hard to stay awake. Their bed clothes on her side were wet and he felt the moisture.

“This is more than your usual release my love.” Alum said softly.

“Hai. My water broke.” Nanami said groaning.

“Ok. I will take you to Astana directly. Who do you want to assist me; Aidoan or Shinobu?” He asked brushing her hair out of her face.

“Shin.” She smiled a little.

Alum nodded and he got up as he dressed quickly and he helped her dress in a light gown. He phased her to Astana and he led her into the infirmary and he sent one of his nurses to get her brother Shinobu. Alum helped her onto a birthing bed and she was semi-sitting up and she was breathing in and out slowly and there was a bit of commotion.

“Doctor tr’Awnhi! We have injured warriors coming in my prince! They were attacked by the Shadow Hounds. Five here.” The captain of this squad told him.

“Bring them in. Nanami, I am here and Shinobu will be here very soon.” He said kissing her hand.

Sung Jao Li came in with some of the warriors as they were Jing clan members and Alum could not believe it. He kept his mind shielded and the nurse returned with Shinobu and Sung pretended to ignore the situation as he worked to save his clan members who had been shredded by the Kveldulf. He was working and concentrating on fixing repairs in a heart valve when he heard a piercing scream rent the air and Nanami was breathing really hard.

“Nami? Look at me little sis. Your blood pressure is going through the roof.” Shinobu said calmly but felt anything but.

“Section. You need to do a section. We are here in Hueco Mundo.” She said laying her head back.

“Sweetie his head is pretty far down in the birth canal.” Shinobu said softly.

“Corticosteroids and beta blockers Shin. Stat!” Nanami said sweating buckets.

“You are going to try and birth him normal?” Her big brother said horrified.

“I don’t have much of a choice do I?” She whimpered.

Alum was working but he looked back and he saw Shinobu shake his head and he saw medicines going into her IV. He narrowed his eyes and he realized she had developed eclampsia again. He wanted to scream and he had to focus on the soldier. The head of the empire’s medical system was close to freaking out and he watched Sung Jao Li leave the soldier he had been working on, as he was stable. Jao picked up Nanami’s chart and Shinobu looked shocked.

“Nanami why do you do this?” Jao asked softly.

“Because I can.” She snapped.

“I can help you but I can do so in Hadasan.” He said softly.

“Puhlease! You could help me better than Alum tr’Awnhi and my own brother?” Nanami asked and her eyed rolled back and she began to seize.

“Meet me in Hadasan, Doctor Yamasaki. I still love her as the mother of my children; despite all that has happened. I can save her and the baby.” The Jing healer commanded and he phased out with Nanami and himself.

Shinobu was stunned stupid and Alum barked orders at an assistant and he was shaking in horror.

“Shin! Where did he take her? She was seizing! My baby was causing her to seize.” Alum cried out.

“Damn it man! You are in no shape to treat patients right now. I am going to call my father and get some help over here. Jao took her to Hadasan.” He said calmly.

“The Jings control Mongolian Hueco Mundo Shin. Hadasan has several palaces. He did not specify which one did he?” Shinobu’s brother in law hissed.

“I am sorry Alum; no he did not.” Shin said feeling horrible.

Shinobu called on Nobu, Neil, and Ichigo and he let his chichi know that Jao had taken Nanami but she was suffering from eclampsia. Alum had to wait for back up and he was ready to kill Sung Jao Li himself. He called on Admal and asked for some royal guards; he also got Admal.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Jao used an ancient herbal medicine that the Jing healers and midwives knew of naturally and he gave her the draught and massaged her throat. He had come to the most remote and difficult to get palaces in Hadasan as he was helping her. The babe was tr’Awnhi; that he was certain and he figured it was Maec’s and he simply wanted to throw up. After nearly an hour the seizures had stopped and she felt horrendous pressure in her lower regions.

“I helped to guide him down some and gave you that draught you know about to stop the eclampsia. No idea why you would turn your nose up at it; probably because it came from me!” Jao said bitterly.

“Jao not now! Please not now. I have to push.” She grunted.

“Damn that is quick. Okay, you are in a birthing chair Nanami. Let it help you. Let gravity help you expel your babe.” Jao stated as she was bearing down with all her might.

Sung had put up subtle barriers that would block her aura and his and give him time to deliver this baby. He had to admit; he was jealous and she was straining terribly but she was pushing hard.

“Burns. Kamis, oh fuck this burns! Babe feels big.” Nanami managed to gasp through the pain.

Jao knelt between her thighs and he could see a head of brown hair that was glinting silver some. The babe had literally mixed between her and the fucking king. He calmly told her to push several more times and his ex-wife did as he commanded and suddenly the Shouten-Alv hybrid began to scream wildly. The baby boy had dark eyes of the tr’Awnhi house. The boy did not have any youkai markings and his lungs were excellent. His mouth was full and his eyes opened and Jao was gutted. The boy was beautiful; and because of this fucking clan, he had lost the love of his life.

“Jao? I need to push.” She gasped

“A hidden twin huh? Okay Nami. Give me a really big push. Come on.” Jao commanded as he wrapped the boy in a fur blanket and put him in a bassinet.

Nami screamed and she felt herself tear but it was going normal. She suddenly felt Alum and he was furious. He was so bloody angry that he could not see straight. Alum tr’Awnhi walked in just as Jao delivered a girl with light brown hair streaked silver in places and Alum’s brown eyes but kumo like in effect. The tiny Shouten girl mewled in a melodious voice and the prince-doctor gripped a chair to hold himself up. His son he knew of but his bound mate and wife had delivered him a baby girl as well. She was so beautiful and he was weeping. He could not help it.

“Maec’s brats Nanami? How did you get tangled up with the Shouten king?” Sung asked coldly as he was repairing the tear professionally as she held her beautiful daughter.

“He felt badly after all that Sanra did. My empusae was out of control. I bit him. I suspect it was a reaction to that.” Nanami spoke in a soft voice.

“I still love you. I still love despite you having literally ripping me to shreds. There. Let Prince Alum inspect his brother’s brats!” Jao said under his breath.

Jao left her and Nanami was shaking with his unceasing hatred of her and she wanted to cry in some ways but Alum was directed she was given a private room and soon he was behind a closed door and he broke down. He slid down the wall and he began to sob.

“Alum! Honey! Darling whatever is wrong? What did I do?” She asked as she jumped from the bed and she brought the babes with her.

His face was bloody and he saw them up close and his baby girl had a mark near her eye that was similar to his; it would be a beauty mark on her he thought. She did have some magenta striping but very little. Otherwise; she was all him and all Nanami. His weeping was deeper and gut wrenching and Nanami sat by him as he held each baby so close for several minutes and he got himself under control.

“It has not been announced that you are no longer with Maec; I am going to have it leaked out. I am making certain that everyone knows who fathered these twins. Nanami, I was so scared. I could not be a doctor in that moment. I saw you had eclampsia again and I was panicked. I am so dreadfully ashamed yet so full of love for our son and our baby girl we did not know of. You were the reason brother kept getting stuck my precious girl.” Alum whispered to the tiny female.

They had decided on the name Balys Kasteca tr’Awnhi. It was a more modern tr’Awnhi clan name and they had scoured published baby name books in the empire. Nanami had been impressed by that and Alum had teased her incessantly that his people could read. The Shouten prince was rocking his baby girl.

“Rehan Mirna tr’Awnhi.” Nanami suggested as he was staring at the angel and the product of the union of his heart and soul.

“It is perfect Nanami. They are both so perfect. Why did I not sense her?” He asked stupefied.

“Well she is wraith and a bit succubus. She is all blood drinker; in some blood drinking cultures baby, the female has surges of power. She probably was only doing what her body does naturally. We make gorgeous babies, don’t we?” His wife said softly.

“They are more than perfect. They are us. Ancients! I cannot stop crying. I hate that the fucking Jing bastard touched you.” He snarked wiping his eyes.

“He was too busy trying to call me a whore. According to him; Maec just loves to keep me as a fucking brood mare.” She grinned.
Alum laughed softly but he intended to make Jao pay for his arrogance. He would wait and he helped his wife back onto the bed and helped her feed their babies.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  
Maec had not known she was with child and Alum entered his brother’s throne room cautiously as he needed to tell him the truth. Maec had been so busy with Isha and going back and forth in the stream; it ate a lot of his time. Admal played regent often enough but today it was Maec and it was the end of Clan day. Maec looked exhausted and sour having dealt with ridiculous requests and quarreling clan members; as always Clan tr’Awnhi and her sub-groups were the worst. Maec wore black leather pants with a black wool pea coat that had seven sets of buttons going through the center and slash pockets on the side. The shoulders gave an effect of a military occasion. On his feet he wore his motorcycle type black boots that had many brass buckles. Alum wore a black button down, short sleeved mandarin collared crisp black cotton shirt. It had Celtic tribal embroidery from his shoulders to below his pectorals along the button placket. The slim cut shirt was tucked into slim fitting black trousers in thin rib cord jeans. He wore highly polished black ankle boots with a slight point at the toe. Alum’s hair was growing longer and was a longer on top and past his ears. His back had a bit of length and it was toffee brown with light brown highlights.

“Alum! Good ancients little brother! Look at you!” Maec commented impressed.

Maec’s hair was in his many braids and pulled up into a high pony tail to keep it off of his face and it seemed his elder brother was to go into battle and soon.

“I have some people I should like you to meet brother.” Alum said softly.

“Really now? New doctors? Perhaps new assassins?” His king chuckled.

Bilae had attacked and Hanaj had betrayed them. They had gotten an equation that would have worked in the ONE circle in Leth`Evana but that one had been cursed. Sanra had been given a little pregnancy hex and it was rumored she would give birth very soon. Maec had slipped in bleed too much in his part. He could care less of her brat. He was healed from the attack and his wife was missing at the moment. Maec was trying to NOT be upset but he followed Alum into the infirmary and into Alum office. In a large bassinet there were two little Shouten babes with brownish-silver hair and one had brown kumo eyes the color of Alum and the boy had the dark brown eyes of the house of tr’Awnhi. There was no mistaking that the boy and girl were twins but the boy was bigger; they were facing each other and it was obvious they were pathing.

“You did not tell me?” His elder brother demanded.

“No. I am sorry Maec. I only felt Balys.” Alum blushed.

“You are certain they are both yours? The girl is most certainly yours! What is her name?” The king demanded.

“Her name is Rehan and I ran the DNA. Here is the test. They are both mine Maec. I did not mean tread upon your toes brother. I honestly at first was afraid to tell you.” His younger sibling said in honestly.

“By the ancients Alum when I have ever punished you for anything, you set fire to the palace when we young men and I never censored you!” Maec grinned.

The king looked over Balys and Rehan and those were very modern Shouten names. It blew his mind that little Nanami had made Alum consumed in her. He of course knew how she could do so and he was actually a bit jealous but he kept it in. He picked up his niece and nephew and they were perfect.

“Be their Godfather Maec. Please?” Alum asked softly.

“Of course I am.” He smirked at Alum.

“Nanami had a rough time of it and soldiers came in that had been attacked by the Shadow Hounds. She ended up with eclampsia and Sung came in with some Jing warriors; he ended up taking her to Hadasan and he delivered my children. He assumed they were yours. The things he told Nanami and called her. I am sick of him.” His younger sibling said sitting as he sat with his son and stared into the eyes of his precious boy.

“I will have leaked that Nanami was released to a high ranking tr’Awnhi noble. Let him figure out the rest.” Maec smirked.

“I want him punished for having touched a member of the royal family!” The usually calm doctor said suppressing fury.

“Alum, your babes are here and fine. Let us work the Jing politically. The Clan hatreds need to die.” His elder brother said sensibly.

“They are there because the Jings are decrepit and stupid. Their motives for everything is suspect and treason is likely ninety-nine percent of the time.” Alum snorted.

“And I thought I hated the Jings.” Maec scoffed.

“No, I hate them worse. Isha carries fae but I cannot place it. Of course I am not certain of what a Soten feels like; the Jing Shouten and your babe…good gods; I know your pattern anywhere.” He smiled.

“She forced herself to get pregnant but my question is why? She said if she was already pregnant; than enemies as of late would stop trying to impregnate her.” Maec stated pacing.

“The fenrir and Shadow Hounds I believe brother. They are not seeing Isha as a blood drinker but as a canine that she is half. They are trying to force her into things literally like they would have in ancient times by forcing a female into a family way.”  Alum suggested.

“Good ancients. She has been taken by these mangy mutts that much?!?” His king brother nearly roared but kept to a quieter tone because of the baby Shouten.

“Yes Maec. It is what I am suggesting. Isha is in shell shock. I know Chanak means something to you but bringing Aeron Purcell back would do her good.” His healer brother stated.

Maec was considering and he looked over the twin babes again and he finally left his doctor brother to do his work. He was jealous but he had given up rights to Nanami and he had to bear it. Hearing his queen was being pursued by jacked up doggies was just pissing him off.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------   Nanami was in the hospital in Tokyo and she was having blood taken from her at Alum’s orders. After Nobu had gotten to know Alum tr’Awnhi; the two had become sake buddies and pretty damn close. When Alum had come to him and asked to court her properly and then had said; he was going to get her out of the marriage to Maec, Nobu had blessed him. Alum had called his now father-in-law and had asked him to run several serum panels, Chem Seven, and CBC. Nanami was seeing an idea but not totally getting what Alum was looking for. Her father came in and he smiled at her.

“You like him.” Nanami smiled.

“Best yet. He is a good man. I like Maec too. Weird considering how kinky their clan is but Alum is good incarnate. I will warn you; he is seriously pissed off at Jao for what he did. He is looking for any way to hurt him.” Nobu said kissing his daughter’s forehead.

“I was in bad shape Chichi. Alum had Shadow Hound victims coming in. Jao thought I still belonged to Maec and made sure to tell me I was a whore.” She sighed.

“Well your needs are being met by Alum only right?” Her sire asked.

“This is TMI chichi but to be honest; we are horn balls. So yes, my succubus needs are met. Weird he can meet them.” She said surprised.

“Might be when you two bound in soul. I have been reading that true wraith soul mates are hard to find but the passion runs like rivers. Their verse not mine.” Her father chuckled.

Nanami was realizing that when they joined spiritually that she must be feeding in a way too and she could only do so with someone who was so attuned and likely a soul mate.

“You are also pregnant again.” The head of Yamasaki General said in a mad tone.

“Chichi! I sort of kind forgot my birth control here in Tokyo.” She shied away from him.

“Damn it all Nanami! You are not your mom! NO! NO! You are not having it.” Nobu said furiously.

“I am so.” She snapped.

“Girl. I will flay you if something happens to you.” He said in fury.

“Gotta go Chichi.” Nanami said phasing to Almaty.

Alum was stitching up a Shouten warrior who saw her and he winked at her and made lewd motions with his mouth.

“Umm honey, I think your patient has a tick.” Nanami stated to Alum.

“Really? I thought you said your head was not hit sir.” The doctor prince said asking his patient.

“Sorry Doctor tr’Awnhi. Something was in my eye!” The warrior said.

“Oh okay. Good.” Alum smiled as he continued sewing.

“What were you looking for in my blood work babe?” She asked handing him gauze after gloving up.

“Markers on your DNA. I was going to study those of your family who seem to show a predisposition to the condition. You and your mother certainly. I know your sister Yuzuna. Nanami what it is it?” The tr’Awnhi doctor said searching her eyes.

“Chichi is pissed at me.” She sighed.

“Your birth control failed?” Alum said with wide eyes.

“Hai.” Nanami nodded.

“I do not care! It failed. So what? We get you through it and we make certain you do not suffer. We will research blood samples and more. I am sorry; I cannot be upset my wife and soul mate is giving me another…” He rambled.

“Daughter.” She smiled.

“Baby girl!” Alum cried softly.

It felt good to be having this conversation and not being scolded. She did not actually want to be pregnant again so soon but she did not want to suffer losing one either. Alum’s attitude about all of it made her so incredibly happy that she could not believe that she did not find him sooner. She sat and watched him work as her leg swung back and forth and he was blushing.

“What sexy man?” She asked grinning.

“You watching me. It makes me blush. I know your mind and I know mine. I know where our minds go.” He laughed softly.

“You would have loved me and wanted me if I was a guy, wouldn’t you?”  Nanami asked in realization.

“Well yes.” Alum blushed profusely.

“No. No. I get it. The soul. That is why you were so freaked out early on; the whole soul combining. That part does not need gender recognition at all.” His wife said thinking.

“When we did so the first time; I was shaken profoundly. I found out what it was like to feel what real love is supposed to feel like. Now I realize I am supposed to feel that way with the one person I am supposed to be with.” He grinned.

“You act like you like me.” Nanami smirked.

“Just a little.” Alum stated grinning softly.

“I have needed no one else. I have only needed you.” She whispered as their lips met.

“I have a medical theory but who cares right now. I sometimes wish you would go back and let the young me see you. Let Stofan shit his pants.” Her mate said kissing her wickedly with his tongue and curling her toes.

Nanami was a mess and soon they had to move their activities to private and he had her gently up against the wall of his office.

“Would you??” He blurted out.

“Would I what?” She could barely think.

“Go back. I have to know. I have to see you then. Go back.” He trembled as he poured himself into his wife.

“What reason baby?” She asked him coming down from her high.

“You have seen everything now. I was so unsure of myself when I was younger. When Maec was a younger king; Isha showed up throughout his reign before they officially got married. Seeing that hope he had; I should like to have that kind of suring up as well.” Alum said looking down.

“Ok. I will. I would jump into hell for you Alum. You are everything I ever wanted. You are the only man I need or will ever need.” Nanami stated cupping his cheek.

He shut his doe like eyes and breathed deeply. When had taken her to bind; he had for the first time in his life felt whole, complete; like one full person. He had consulted their priests of their faith and it was said he had found his true missing half of his soul. It was rare he was told. Tahalan Sahen had been that for Naram tr’Awnhi; the legends said. The legends also said that Maec’s mother Reija had been that for Ganek. Ganek had always been a blood thirsty bastard; but after having suffered her death without separating from her and having Bilae’s soul in him, it drove him completely and utterly insane. Alum was curious how a younger him would react to her. If the priests were right; he would go nearly maddened with lust and love.

“Also since you go back; could you try and ascertain the era whereabouts of the Shadow Hounds? DO NOT approach them, just try and figure out where they may be.” He thought ahead.

“You’re sending Admal with me.” She smirked.

“How did you know?” Alum said curiously.

“You never send anyone anywhere dangerous without your little brother.” She laughed.

“He cannot help he is a bad ass.” Doctor tr’Awnhi grinned.

His wife attacked him and he shrieked in laughter and the infirmary was filled with their sounds of fun but soon the sounds of their love.
----------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------   ; 
Asuna knew Vulred would face Jatix sooner rather than later so she had to be the one to do it. She was in Gaulic Leth`Evana and she was not even hiding her aura. She was dressed in her old Japanese armor and wore pale blue silk in haori and hakama underneath her painted bone and leather yoki armor. Her hair was up in a high pony tail and Jatix himself came forward to see the strange presence.

“So the bitch herself comes. You plan on staying till I have my pup?” Jatix demanded.

“What pup asshole? By the way, I am Lady Asuna Kurosaki-Jing. Queen of the Shouten Empire. Queen of the Ekimmu and empusae peoples. Heir to the Western Lands of Honshu, Nihon. Daughter of the Great Inu Lord, Sesshomaru.” She stated in a cold and calculated tone.

“So you tell me you’re a royal doggie pussy. Nice to know.” Menon stated baring his vicious fangs.

“I am half-blood drinker fenrir.” Asuna snarled.

“So?” He smirked.

“So? You fae are a dessert to me!” She growled and knelt and he felt a blade cut his Achilles tendon in his left foot.

Jatix screamed and her yoki dagger flashed in her hand. She allowed Konkisaiga to appear and Jatix rushed her and slammed her with unreal force into a large boulder that smashed under their weight. She rolled and refused to be beaten again by him and the out world female was suddenly behind him. He whirled and she was again behind him. Asuna used her fang to cut his long mane and he snarled in rage as she threw his hair to the ground and she ran at him and slid to her knees as she cut into his belly with her sword. The fenrir belted her chin and it caused her to be sprawled on her back and he came at her in his fenrir form. She smirked and rolled; she unleashed several namis at him and one exploded under his feet and he screamed in a hideous yelp. Jatix limped forward and he managed to slash her face with his clawed hand and he jumped on her and the fighting was brutal as she broke his tail this time. She took her dagger and shoved it very close to his testicles without castrating him and he was shrieking in agony. Blood poured from several wounds all over her and Jatix was not fairing so well and he looked around. He grabbed an old staff and used his fenrir speed and he impaled her with the strong oaken wood to the tree behind her. Asuna coughed up blood in horrendous amounts but a smile curved her lips. She lifted her hand her claws gouged her palm as she closed her fist tight. Menon could not breathe and he saw her face and knew it was her. She was causing the air to leave his lungs and he fell to his knees. Across the clearing was a large group of Foraoise elves. Asuna only watched Jatix as all his air left his lungs and he quit moving. From the group of elves; a man who looked like Simyth stepped out. His hair almost the same chestnut color but a shade lighter. His eyes were a topaz brown in color and his clothes were of those of an elven ranger. Long lawn crème colored shirt with a brown leather vest over it with a raised collar. The bottoms were also brown leather tucked into dark brown boots. His hair was pulled back to reveal his sharply pointed ears. He had a greyish mark that branched around his left eye that marked him as an Elensar and Asuna had a nasty grin on her face as she bled.

“Madam! Who are you? You do know what this beast is?” The Elensar man asked her.

“Hai. I know his name was Jatix Menon. He was the leader of a clan of fenrir. I also know I had to get here before another clan did. It was my honor. You are an Elensar. Please keep this quiet for some time. Please sir.” She said pulling out the spike all by herself.

Asuna grunted and yelped in pain as she pulled the wood out and she threw it away from her. The fae man was shocked stupid at the out world woman who was so incredibly powerful and she forced herself to walk forward.

“My brother is the king…”

“Of all of Leth`Evana. I know who Simyth Elensar is sir. Who are you?” Asuna asked curiously.

“I am Halamar Elensar. I am his younger brother. We share the same parents.” Halamar explained.

“You are his regent in this area of Leth`Evana; makes sense. Okay. Nice to meet you elf sir. I must go before I bleed to death.” She said softly as she stumbled a little.

“You can barely walk miss…miss…” He tried to get her name.

“You are fishing and not well Prince Halamar. I beg you to keep me away from Tanath`Sal. Have honor, please? I am a Japanese youkai and honor is everything. Promise me?” She pleaded.

Halamar would never have made such a promise before but he nodded and once a fae gave their word; they kept it. She fell in the shallow pool of water she was in and she had internal bleeding as well as external. She was suspecting she had some major losses but she could not think right now. She could not think; and so oblivion stole her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------  
J atix Menon’s body had been found by Vulred Gordir. It was torn up and he had been dead several hours. What astonished him was the guard from Tanath`Sal showing up not long after. King Simyth was there himself and he was astonished to see the body of the creature that had violated the woman he loved; he was quite dead.

“Gordir? I am assuming you wished to bring our peoples back to peace! You killed the renegade Menon for us.” Simyth said watching Vulred’s face.

“Yes.” Vulred bowed a little.

“Then we leave in peace and let his body rot. We are at peace then Clan Gordir. We recognize the rights of your people to move freely within elven lands.” Simyth stated and bowed.

Vulred was shocked stupid but it did not show. Simyth was distracted but Simyth watched the fenrir a moment and he caught Hibari’s mother scent. There was blood and a lot of it. There was a mixture of scents and Simyth could see he knew something.

“Where is she? You know something.” He said softly.

“I smell blood. Too much blood. Mixed blood. All I can scent.” The fenrir man said.

“Alright. Thank you Lord Gordir.” The king stated and he bowed a little.

Simyth only knew to go to Halamar’s nearby small palace and he did so. What he found was exactly what he had lost. His younger brother was at a loss to who the woman was but she was now fighting a fever and his elder brother was there and he fell by her side. He felt her face and she was burning up.

“Halamar! Go to Tanath`Sal and bring Airis and Taranath. Hurry!” Simyth demanded.

Asuna opened fevered eyes and she saw Simyth. She was not even certain this was real and she looked at the ceiling and she was feeling out of it.

“Killed him. I killed him. Made him feel as helpless as I did. Not sure if…cannot fight without getting hurt. The fenrir would have caused civil war. It was my fight. Forgive me. Forgive me.” She mumbled incoherently.

“Why would it have been civil war beloved?” Simyth asked in a soft tone.

“Vulred is Hibari’s father in law. Canid traditions make me extended pack. It is stupid traditions. I told him no. I told him, I will handle it. He said he would fight. He said he had to fight. I found Menon before Vulred did. The fenrir are volatile and break into battle easily. Lose much blood. Do not hate me, please. Always hate me. You did not need a bad situation because of me again. Not again! Need to fix Beren. I am so sorry.” She wept.

“Listen to me! This is my realm. I am the king and you should let me handle my duties. I love you. I cannot handle if the only other woman I love dies on me.” He said directly in her ear.

“I had to lose to win.” She said as the bloody tears fell down her face.

“Oh heavens Asuna. Please do not tell me. You did that. You allowed yourself this injury to lull him into…you did. You allowed him to injure you this severely so you could use that new attack.” Simyth choked.

“Kings and queens do not always have the luxury of making easy decisions.” She whispered.

“You made a decision that killed my child!” Simyth hissed in pain.

“And my child.” Asuna said as tears fell.

“Was your revenge worth it?” He demanded.

“Peace in your kingdom will be worth it.” She said and her hand slipped from his.

Halamar returned with Airis and Taranath and they began to work on her in a private room. Halamar had never seen Simyth so distraught or angry. He went to his brother and the king of his people looked bitter.

“You love this woman.” Halamar stated.

“I think I do. I thought I did. I do not know.” Simyth stated in his pain.

“What has you question?” His brother asked shocked.

“She knowingly went into battle with that fenrir and allowed that injury to occur; knowing that it would most likely kill our child.” The elder brother said wiping tears.

“She says she is from Japan in the out world Simyth. Those people hold honor as everything. She fought more than well. She fought as if she has been trained!” Halamar stated in awe.

“She has been trained Halamar! She is the ekimmu queen reborn. She is also the queen of the empusae people and queen consort of the Shouten Empire. Why do I love her? Why? Every time I look at her face; I see…” Simyth broke off.

“Kaylin perhaps?” His brother asked.

“No! Kaylin was Kaylin. Asuna is Asuna.” The elvish king sighed.

Taranath came out and bowed low. Simyth looked up and he was prepared for bad news.

“Her bowel was cut into my king. She needs the other plane for surgery. She is with child. She carries two wraith.” He said softly.

“Where is Airis?” Simyth demanded.

“He could not handle his grief my king.” Taranath stated.

Simyth shut his eyes and Airis felt the same pain he was feeling. He felt the same agonizing crush of pain and the king of Leth’Evana had to sit down. She still had wraith babes. That meant she had been to the Shouten king most likely and even perhaps the Jing heir. Simyth actually choked on tears and Halamar sat by him to offer him comfort.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------  &n bsp;    
She woke up in Yamasaki General and Nobu was standing over her. She had a haunted look on her face as she looked at him but she stayed calm as she was ready to take chastisement.

“The elves brought you. They told us you took down a fenrir clan leader named Jatix. He is the one who raped you according to the elvish king. Hibari called frantically saying her father in law was going after Jatix but it seems you beat him to the punch. Did you know you were pregnant?” Nobu asked softly.

“I knew. I also knew that I could not let the Gordir clan suffer because the Menon bastard had decided he wanted a romp in the forest. Collateral damage had to be expected.” Asuna stated in a weak voice.

“Baby this is me! You do not have to pretend.” Nobu cried out.

“I am not pretending.” She said sighing.

Chanak was outside of her door and he heard the words and he was devastated. He jerked away from the window and he phased into Tanath`Sal. Simyth was in a very sober mood and he was discussing the possible fall outs from the Menon incident and he looked at Chanak.

“Yes my son. Come sit.” His father said.

“I think my marriage is over. I think I cannot take this anymore.” He said falling to a step in front of his father’s throne.

“What makes you say that?” His father asked softly.

“She fought the fenrir knowingly and she said collateral damage had to be expected. I barely recognize her anymore. I love her but she is slowly becoming colder and pulling further and further away. The longer she is queen to the ekimmu; she is less the woman I love.” His son choked.

“Son imagine what it is she has had to go through. She is a woman with power; she is targeted for that power as well as her looks. It is shameful and against what our people believe but for her; it has been her reality in several lives. She has been a remarkable woman for several lifetimes but rulers do make hard decisions and many are some of the worst.” He said choking on tears.

“Beren and Elni.” Chanak whispered.

“Yes. Now do not be foolish and allow your wife to heal. Be by her side and follow your uncle’s example. Maec knows her and I am certain you can learn much from him.” Simyth said rising.

Simyth went to his own very private chambers and he sat on a chaise in his inner rooms and he wept. Holding himself together was proving more difficult than he thought and he did not feel the aura in his room.

“You fucking bitch!” Asuna snarled coming out of a shadow.

She knelt by a natural pool and she released her nami laced with an electric current. Don screamed and suddenly water just splashed to the floor. Asuna was wearing a hospital gown and Simyth was stunned.

“She went to Sanra and Bilae. She wants Leth`Evana for herself.” She growled.

“I am quite glad that you felt her presence but why are you here?” Simyth demanded.

“I need you to believe me; I did not want our child to die.” She whispered.

“I cannot care at the moment Lady Asuna. I cannot think beyond what needs thinking on and I most certainly cannot think of you in any way but as an alliance.” The elven king stated lifting his chin.

“Excellent your majesty; I am well pleased to hear it. I shall be remaining OUT of Leth`Evana from now on.” Asuna said shutting down her heart.

“I believe it wise Lady Asuna. Your people need you and our brief encounters have been respite from intense stress.” Simyth said bowing.

He could not have said anything worse and her chest heaved in the pain he inflicted. Simyth heard a choked snarl and her bloody tears fall from her eyes.

“Arrogant fucking elf! Fuck you! Save Beren by yourself. Deal with Sanra on your own. Fuck you to your own hell.” She screamed.

“I am in hell!” He shouted back.

“Really? How so? It was me that was being hunted. I am being hunted right now because of Arianrhod’s lunar cycle. It means something to these ancient bastards but I know not. I made a decisive decision to take out a threat. I am a warrior Simyth. I am a trained killer!” Asuna yelled at him.

“You wonder why some of your mates choose to leave you. Here it is!” He said with cruelty.

“If I ever see another elf near me; I will not hesitate to murder it.” She said and she began to walk towards his doors.

“You proved that already. You murdered two innocents today. How was that for you?” Simyth asked her brutally.

“I did what you could not do.” She said with a nasty coldness in her tone.

“Excuse me?” He demanded.

“I did what you could not do I said! I killed Jatix Menon and I survived. You Simyth are a blow hard. A joke. You are just like every other fae man; smooth talker to get into bed. Fucking is amazing. Personality is not worth that.” She hissed and she swung open his doors so hard she pulled it off of its hinges.

She walked into the hall barefoot and she ported when she was just outside. Her words had been as cruel as his and again he felt lacerated in the heart.