Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Warriors in Nightshade ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


Warriors in Night Shade




A/n: Actions and deeds done begin to have ramifications. Treachery found amongst the land of fae as the story of the Kveldulf becomes clear. Slowly unraveling and losing; costs remain high as searches are leading to major confrontation. Old family secrets are exposed and nothing is what it seems.




Asuna ported to her Western Estate and she was sobbing out of control. She fell to her knees and wept harder. She felt the tip of a sharp weapon at the base of her skull and she immediately went silent.

“You have proven difficult to find Queen of the Cherra. No matter. Lewys is my master but I do not play by his rules.” The Shadow Hound smirked behind her.

“You had better do something and quick ookami before I destroy you.” Asuna said in a deadly voice.

“Fine!” The Shadow Hound shoved a broadsword through her center and pinned her to the floor.

“Bleed out and the bratling Cherra die with you!” The Hueco Mundo ookami laughed coldly and her hand was clutching her bed fell down.

“I will not die. I will not die. I refuse to die.” She whispered to herself.

She mentally used her telekinesis and she actually pulled the broadsword out of her with her psi abilities and it fell right by her. The ekimmu queen heard people coming and she was crawling towards the door and repeating; I will not die.

Pryderi had not seen or spoken to her since they had fought when he had drank her fae sweet blood and Fionn stood beside him and their ruler was crawling on all fours trying to remain awake.

“Call warriors together including my inu mates; attack the Shadow Hounds. I want annihilation. I want rivers of blood. I want what that bitch would have done.” Asuna whispered with parched lips.

“Gods! Get Nobu!” Fionn snarled at Pryderi.

Fionn held her up and she reached up to finger his hair. Bloody tears fell down his face and she was staring at his green eyes.

“Say your mind Fionn.” Asuna whispered.

“You have left me behind.” He said almost choking.

“I was lost. I am no longer. Forgive me! I beg you to forgive me.” His wife said shutting her eyes.

“No! No! Asuna, NO!” He yelled.

Fionn ripped his own juncture and he moved her to feed from him. She wanted to live and he felt her fangs sink in. She swore it would be different. She swore it would be different for those of her old life. She was going to live and she was going to fight.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Maec had been told of the attack of the Shadow Hounds within an hour and Asuna was on a vent but her vitals were high. She had the will to live. Fionn and Gwydion were haunting her room and she had written a letter to Lei and a separate one to Maec. She begged each of them to forgive her for losing their child. Lei was not angry at her but hatred of these Shadow Hounds came out of him in spades. Maec also did not blame her; how could he? She had been stabbed in the back literally. Maec called on Hadasan himself and Shan Lao was in shock.

“Send for your heir Shan Lao.” Maec commanded.

Lei was nearby anyway and he cautiously came out. It was obvious Maec had wept because his eyes were silver; Lei too had silver eyes at the moment.

“We put away any animosity at this moment Jing. Whatever pasts our Clans have; they are in the past for now. We love the same women. I accept her as she is and she loves you. You lost a child today as did I. I will not accept another Shouten baby’s death at the hands of these beasts!” Maec said with fervor and cold in his tone.

“What are we going to do tr’Awnhi?” Lei demanded.

“We are going to hunt Jing. We are going to annihilate the ones who drove a broadsword through the belly of our wife, only because she had our babes in her womb!” He snarled.

“For once we agree. Where and when?” The Jing hair said crossing his arms.

“Now Lei. Now. I never let my enemy wait for a battle. Now we kill them and send a gruesome message. You touch the Queen of the Shouten Empire than death follows. How does that sound to you?” The king said coldly.

“Like a mantra I can stand by. Let’s go Maec.” The young Jing said.

Maec knew how powerful the natural son of Kazimir was but he also knew how family oriented the man was as well. Jing Lei Shi was well known to be an incredible father and Maec did respect that. Lei was shocked at that thought but he refused to stand by as he wife had suffered so heinously.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------  
Naraku was there as she was taken off the vent and she coughed hard as she drank water. Her eyes were red and not changing color. Some horrible things had happened and she was not telling anyone, anything.

“We have to keep Leth`Evana open for Hibari. I want the veils we know of guarded by our ekimmu. If a fae comes through without proper business; I want them killed.” She said rising.

“Koi?” Her dark mate asked stunned.

“You heard me Naraku. You at one time wanted the veils shut! If the Gordir were not honorable and Hibari amongst them; I would say, shut the Kamis damn things down immediately. No more fae and youkai mingling, ever!” Asuna said with authority.

“I prefer your thinking but I am surprised is all.” Naraku stated.

“I will make the command myself to the ekimmu. Spread the word to the rest of the family; and I will ask Chan to spread the word to the empusae.” She said all business.

“He will be only too thrilled.” Her dark mate chuckled.

“His wisdom is noted and will be listened to from now on. The fae are nothing to us and cause nothing but issue. Bring Ireth home.” She commanded walking by him.

Naraku was secretly delighted at his mate’s take control attitude. It made him thrilled and happy as a dark hanyou who had just completed the Shikon no Tama.

Asuna dressed in a white button and casual boot cut jeans in a lighter denim wash. Her hair was down and she went to an amphitheater that had been built on Inujima as a gathering place for her people. She had on thin high heeled brown ankle boots and she stood on the side of the stage by Fionn and Gwydion.

“What are you doing Piuthar; you only just recovered from the attack from the Shadow Hound.” Fionn said in concern.

“I am taking my role as ruler seriously. I am keeping my word. We will speak in private about it in the Western Estate tonight. Maec and Lei head up an army of the Shouten in Hueco Mundo. We cannot be distracted and this is all these animals are.” Asuna said without emotion.

Fionn was actually scared and she walked out onto the stage. The ekimmu cheered their queen like crazy for some time and she tried to quiet them. She waited to speak and they finally calmed down.

“As you all know by now; I was to bear a son to Aeron Purcell who died trying to defend me and our baby boy; Selwyn. The creatures that killed him and our son are known as Shadow Hounds or the Kveldulf in Hueco Mundo. I was again attacked by one and I was attacked by one of the clans of fenrir in Leth`Evana. THE only clan that I deem worthy to deal with from the fae realm is the Gordir. The rest of the fae need to stay out of our realm and I will enforce this with a death sentence!” Asuna announced as she walked back and forth on the stage.

The ekimmu clapped loudly in praise of her policy and Gwydion was surprised and so was Fionn. She continued to pace and she stopped and stared at the crowd.

“The imprisonment of the ekimmu people was brought about by conceit of my former self; betrayal at the very top, and enemies at every turn. I intend to root out every evil that has plagued our people and destroy it. We are not of those realms but of this one and in this one we stay. We live our lives and we live them long! I will speak with the military at my home in Honshu.” She said bowing.

Her people cheered her and she swiftly grabbed Fionn and pathed to Gwydion to come in about an hour. He shrugged and just said, okay. Fionn landed on her bed and she sat on a chair in her room and she stared at him.

“Why are you cutting ties with the fae; not that I think it a bad idea really, personally I hate the fae but…” He began to speak.

“Shut up. You wear too many clothes.” Asuna said in a deep tone.

“Excuse me?” The white-blonde haired ekimmu man said surprised.

“I said you wear too many clothes. Fine.” She said getting up.

Asuna used her claws and literally sliced into his long modern tunic shirt and split it open. He wore khaki cargo pants and her hands deftly unbuckled and unbuttoned him.

“You have felt abandoned and left behind by me. I will not have you feel that way ever again. Never again.” She whispered as she palmed his masculine cheeks between her hands.

“Do not do this to pacify me Asuna. I will not give my heart out again. I have paid my penance…” Fionn tried to say.

Her lips attacked his and her full mouth worked his open as her tongue massaged and teased. Fionn groaned loudly and she was able to bring out his empusae side so easily.

-I let myself get side tracked and tricked. The fae have wiles and I fell like a fool. - She thought to him.

-What do you mean? - Fionn pathed back.

Asuna refused to answer but soon he was laid on his back and he was gasping for air. She was making him feel deeply and his green eyes shut as she withheld his ending only a little.

“Piuthar, I need you. I beg you. PLEASE.” Her ekimmu mate of Thunder and Lightning moaned.

“Bràthair, I wish to carry only one babe. Give me your son. Give me a boy.” She said licking up his throat.

“How do I know if I can give you that?” He actually whimpered.

“You will have to keep trying until you do. I demand a boy; I know you wish one. You love our daughter as you loved Nemain. You however wish a son desperately too.” Asuna whispered as she slowly rounded her hips.

“I have never said that to you.” He gasped.

“I know you Fionn. With this, I swear I never will stray from you again.” She whispered.

She cut her palm and he crazily began to lave up her blood and lose his mind it felt like. Everything became a haze for Fionn and it was like the days in Briton; which he cherished. She screamed out and he could not move; his end was so harsh. Asuna fell asleep with him under her and him still inside of her. Gwydion found them that way and he grinned. He decided to play and his poor soul twin and younger brother was so worn out; Fionn was in a coma like sleep much later. Gwydion was playing with her breasts and she giggled.

“What?” His angelic face looked innocent.

“You! You who loves men as well as women.” She teased.

“I would love other women if I were not afraid of my nuts and dick getting chopped off, thank you! However; the woman I do love does have a nice pair of mammary glands.” Gwydion teased.

“I would not chop of your dick!” Asuna protested.

“Just my nuts, right?” He asked.

“Pretty much.” She smirked.

“At least you’re honest. You have been with me more than you have in so long. What happened?” He demanded.

“Nothing. Nothing happened. I know where my priorities lie. I know why the fae are feared. I also had Ireth retrieved.” She said sitting up.

“You are not joking! You are taking the little one from Ludok?” He asked shocked.

“Yes. I want NOTHING to do with any fucking fae ever again. I need to get up. Tell Fionn we move on the Shadow Hounds later this day. I would like if you would try and ascertain about Sanra. I intend to drag this back to the Tudor era. I prefer LIVING in this era and I will fight in the past.” She said dressing.

“Asuna, I am half your soul beloved. You can tell me.” Gwydion pleaded.

“There is nothing to say. I forbid the ekimmu to have anything to do with the fae realm and that is that!” Asuna snarled and left him lying there.

Arianrhod would never have forbidden anything to do with them; in fact she used to feast on them at every available opportunity but this was Asuna. Someone in that damn realm had destroyed her and he was going to find out whom.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Asuna fought beside Maec and Lei as well as Fionn and Pryderi. Fionn noticed it right away but she only said one or two words to Jernigan and it obviously affected the powerful Celtic ekimmu. Her dismissal of him; she gave him only the basest of glances. The ekimmu of Thunder was struck himself and he was curious because he knew their affair had been quite heavy for a while. Now it was nothing. Asuna was in perfect form and the Shadow Hounds had not expected to see the two forms of blood drinkers work together; she killed them in droves and the leader of this group asked how she could kill another canine. She answered by severing his head. She put the heads of several Shadow Hounds on pikes and walked by Lei and Maec. She looked at the Shouten and ekimmu fighting side by side.

“These beasts think to come back as a scourge to scare us as they used to scare little Shouten children. I have news for them; we are not afraid! I also have news for them; I may be half inu but I am the Shouten and Ekimmu queen first! I am a vessel of life for only a chosen few and those chosen few ONLY.” She shouted as she lifted her Konkisaiga.

She was wearing armor over her battle hakama and haori. In the twilight realm she looked lethal and beautiful. Maec and Lei were both thinking the same thing.

“Burn the bodies.” She said as she passed Fionn.

“As you command.” He bowed.

“Beloved?” Maec called.

“Hai my darlings?” She whirled around.

“Isha something is terribly wrong. Tell me.” Maec pleaded as he neared her.

“Nothing is wrong. I will not be used as a tool of revenge anymore! No more of our children will die because of this scum. I am done!” She screamed.

Lei heard it in her voice and he knew her too well. The loss of the babes was mentally unbalancing her. Someone in Leth`Evana had mentally destroyed her as well. Maec was kissed passionately and she did the same to Lei but she walked on.

“She is unbalanced.” Lei murmured to Maec.

“You think?” He snapped at Jing.

“You can listen to me or dismiss me Maec. I have known her longer. I studied her for years before I took her on. You can treat me as if I am a nothing or you can listen to a man that knows her and very well.” Jing stated firmly.

“I am listening Jing.” Maec said calmer.

“There is someone in Leth`Evana who has mentally destroyed her and she carried fae not long ago. Now she wants the veils guarded? See where I am going with this?” The younger man said as if it was plain.

“Good gods. You do not think Chanak chose the fae over her do you?” The Shouten king said horrified.

“It is exactly what I think. We have not seen him have we?” Lei pointed out.

“And losing the babes. She purposely got pregnant you know.” He said grieving.

“No, I did not. Oh gods why would she do that?” Jing sighed.

“Hurting. Now she is a killing machine.” Maec said.

They watched as a pile of bodies burned in the Hueco Mundo evening. Asuna burned with hatred and she turned on her heel and actually ported out of the realm. She was in Karakura Town and Pryderi took a chance to follow behind her and she stiffened when she felt his aura.

“You are not welcome in my presence.” Asuna said coldly.

“What did I say in my drunken state that offended you so?” He demanded not caring of her anger.

“You bluntly said you wished to never be claimed “like that” ever by me. I know your meaning quite well. You were fine keeping our relationship clandestine and secret. We were an open secret but no matter. I will not be ashamed of loving someone or someone feel ashamed to love me. If you cannot be with me as a mate, than I have no business being intimate with you. Stupid me! I saw a future for you in my family. Get out of my home Jernigan. You are like Crevan and the rest. I have no use for cowards.” She sneered.

“You took my words wrong majesty. You took them especially when I was inebriated! How fair is that? Fine my lady. It is as you wish.” He bowed and he was furious.

“Fine! Tell me your thoughts sober Jernigan! Please do. I should so like to enthrall myself.” She snapped at him.

“I actually never wanted to be a mate of yours. I spoke truth on that. Enough has been said.” Pryderi bowed and he phased out.

Tears pricked her eyes and she refused to shed them. She went through her many letters and such and made her plans. She was drawing back the Shadow Hounds to Tudor times; and it was going to be a massacre.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  < br> Asuna was at Pembroke and she had the castle fortified heavily with her ekimmu warriors and Maec had been busy with a horrendously powerful barrier. Fionn had not yet gotten her to conceive and so, she had taken up coming upon him anywhere he was. Fionn was exhausted and he knew she meant her words; his wife was smothering him in love. His was now in her chambers passed out from the latest encounter of erotica and Gwydion actually laughed his head off. She was also very loving and raunchy with him. She caught him eyeing the backend of a warrior and she walked him into a wall.

“What is it you see?” She purred.

“It was only nicely rounded damn it! I am not dead, I can look!” Gwydion whined.

“Just remember who loves you. Remember who makes you scream and beg my darling. I must keep you satisfied. Have you seen Apollo?” She asked undoing his leggings.

“Asuna what are you doing?” The prince of snow and ice asked panicked.

“Making certain my Gwydion does not feel I neglect him anymore. No more. You wanted on my; what did you call it? Oh hai, my exclusive list. Oh hai there my love.” She had impaled him fully clothed, only the necessary clothing moved.

It appeared as if she was leaning on him and she laid her head on his shoulder. He was taller than her and Gwydion was gripped by her and he savagely kissed her. She barely moved and only clutched and released him with her muscles and used her telekinesis. He was sweating badly and nearly biting her lips.

“Bed. Please. I need…I know you love me. I know. I know Asuna. Ancients beloved what are you doing to me?” He rambled in a jumble of hushed words.

He suddenly released and he was kissed by her and she quieted his noises of completion and Pryderi had seen the whole event. He left the area supremely angry and hurt at her display.  She was still empusae and Gwydion could barely keep his eyes open.

“I will port us. Are you okay?” She whispered.

“We must talk my love. I love you so much. I love being with again so much. I fear for you. I fear your pain and you will not speak it.” He whispered in exhaustion.

“No point in speaking Gwydion. I however will not be stupid as she was. You need love. I need you. I will always need you. I need Fionn. That is truth.” Asuna spoke as she ported them to her bedroom.

She laid him next to Fionn and covered him lightly. He grabbed her hand and kissed it over and over.

“You will give him what you want. I also see another one for us. I am a seer like you.” He murmured.

“Do I give him a son?” Asuna demanded.

“Yes Piuthar you do.” Gwydion said closing his eyes that mirrored hers.

“Sleep my beloved Gwydion. Believe me when I say; it will never be like it was, never again.” She whispered softly.

“I know. I see it. You get jealous of everyone now. You love me again wholly. You love me as me.” He said passing out into a deep sleep.

His words surprised her and she kissed them both. She decided to see Harry and she ported to Windsor and she had on navy blue haori and hakama but covered in her bone and yoki armor. The pattern drawn on the chest plate of her armor was of the rising crescent moon. Her hair was loosely bound up in a messy style and she wore tabi socks and war geta. Her ears were covered but she wanted Harry to see her as she really was. She had summoned Konkisaiga and wore it at her side. The men announced her and those of the court dropped their jaws and she moved swiftly forward. She bowed low before Kate and Harry and kissed Kate’s hand first and then Harry’s fingers.

“Your majesties! I decided to come in my battle form to show you what I look like.” She smiled at Kate.

“Si! It is majestic and magnificent!” Kate said in awe.

“I am awe inspired. Come your grace and speak with us.” Harry commanded her and Kate got up but she was heavily pregnant.

“I shall retire if it is alright with his majesty?” Katherine asked her husband.

“Of course my darling.” Harry nodded.

She smiled at Asuna and it was obvious that the idea of a warrior maiden was appealing to her. Harry brought her to his privy chamber and dismissed everyone.

“Well this is certainly an amazing look. I imagine you smite your enemies well.” He said and she saw the raw lust in his eyes.

“Say it Harry.” She said in a soft whisper.

“Not here.” He just said plainly.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to a side that shrouded them and she ported them to Richmond. She ported them to the bed she had used while she was here the last time.

“Now speak.” Asuna demanded.

“I thought such a sight would repulse me. I find myself too hot. I do not think I have ever seen you as beautiful as you are now.” He spoke with a raw tone.

He was still just eighteen and she knew she was foolish but she actually growled and Asuna was against him. Her kiss was searing the very young king and she was undoing his clothing quite quickly. Harry could not breathe right and he was at the edge of his bed and she was between his thighs. He cried out loudly as she sank him down her throat and the young mortal thought he would die from it all. Several minutes of intense oral pleasure and she had to stop and she stepped off the bed. She undid her armor and laid it on a chair. She undid her navy silks and under clothes and let down her hair.

“Speak Harry.” Asuna asked.

“Losing my mind. Every second I have touched you; I lose my mind.” Henry said honestly.

“Lose your mind in your bed. This is not about England this moment. This is about respect, love, and joy. Take it.” She said softly leaning him back.

He rolled them and he took over and he had become used to what she needed; it was quite the site to see her cry out and scream as he nipped her tips and gently would suck and nibble her clit. He brought her several highs and he was worked up; his youkai lover had soaked his hand as he brought her to Nirvana. She had bitten off her claws but even dulled, she raked them down his back. He hissed in pain but the joining was too intense and things spoken, too deep. They clung together as they spasms of their combined ending hit almost at the same time. He was dumbstruck and it exhausted him. He fell to his injured back and his blue eyes were heavy. She laid there and she had unknowingly fed from him.

“Are you okay dearest one?” She asked softly.

“Exhausted. It is your nature. You cannot help it.” He said sleepily.

“I wish that I could.” Asuna said looking to the side.

“Women of this era do things with herbs and such to prevent pregnancy. I assume your people can do that, right?” He asked softly.

“Why do you ask such a personal question?” She demanded.

“We just made love; I assumed I could ask such a question.” Harry said miffed.

“I am not trying to prevent myself from carrying at this time. Do not broach such a topic again.” Asuna said angrily.

“Wait a minute!” He demanded as she got up and began jerking on her silks.

“What?” She snapped.

“Do not tell me that! Do not tell me that you, damn it all! Stop!” He snarled at her.

“You do not rule me Henry Tudor.” His youkai love snarled back.

“Are you telling me that you would have a halfling?” Harry said choking on the words.

“I have several halflings as you call them. The Japanese word is hanyou. You met one named Arthur.” She said pulling her armor on.

“This would be my dream! A child of you and me.” He blurted out.

“Boy. You would prefer a boy.” She said staring at him frankly.

“Most men want boys Asuna. Tell me I lie?” He said crossing his arms.

“Sexist but true. Come, I must take you back to Windsor. I have a battle to plan.” She snapped.

“Wait, you are really and truly going to fight?” He demanded.

“Hai! I have been putting heads on pikes. This is what I do.” Asuna rolled her eyes.

“When will you know, how long does it take for you to…” Harry stammered.

“You will know if I know.” She said meeting his eyes.

“You are hurting.” He said staring into her blue orbs.

“Stop it Harry! Do not make this about analyzing my feelings, okay? I got played and I got played WELL. I shan’t be so dumb again.” She said and once he was dressed, she ported him to his private bathroom in Windsor.

She gave him no time to say anything or do anything. He was fixing to say how much he loved her and how much he wished. He sighed and he had to be seen. Henry slipped back out from his privy closet and into court.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  
Fionn woke up late in the middle of the night. Asuna had actually been followed by ten Shadow Hounds and she had dispatched them all. She had put the heads on pikes near the castle and she had fallen into bed with him. Soon she had woken him with the intense sensation of heat and wet upon his staff. Fionn’s hazel eyes bled green fast as his wife was slowly licking up his phallus and sucking upon his glans. He was not sure how much he could endure and she ended up under him and he took her hard. They bit each other several times and finally passed out after the intense and beautiful encounter.

Closer to the morning, he woke up again to the sounds of her being sick. She was vomiting into a chamber pot and she was vomiting a lot.

“Beloved! Please do not tell me…” He began to say.

“No!! I want this.” She spoke and grew sick more.

“You have been fighting and another loss; I cannot see you handling.” Fionn said honestly and he brought a jug of water to her.

“I am having special armor made and I am having Maec make me an amulet.” Asuna admitted.

“What? You are doing what?” Fionn asked confused.

“I intend to fight but to protect myself greater. I must go for a little while. Make a tunnel to the modern era?” She asked.

He sighed and he made a tunnel as she asked and she went through. Asuna ported to Nobu and he looked at her and she kissed him.

“What did you do?” He sighed.

“Just tell me, okay? Lecture later. I went to Totosai in the past. Instead of a fang; he is making me special armor. Maec is also making me an enchanted amulet.” She said laying back.

Nobu pressed his ear to her stomach and she had two boys. She a baby boy ekimmu and a boy hanyou; the hanyou stunned him.

“You and Ichigo been busy?” He asked surprised.

“Hai. Something like that. So?” She asked hoping.

“A boy ekimmu and a boy hanyou.” He shrugged.

“Okay so I have to watch my blood pressure. Should I start to take beta blockers now?” She asked her mate.

“When are you so keen on following doctor’s orders?” Nobu demanded.

“Because I have done nothing but loose, okay? Beta blockers?” She demanded.

“Hai. Hai. Low dose. Every day.” He said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“Okay. I love you. Do you wish for more any time soon?” She asked sweetly.

“Oh no no no! I want you to stop!” He yelled.

“Sorry. Warrior mother. I was the goddess of it after all.” She shrugged in sarcasm.

Asuna ported out and Nobu had a fist and he wished to strangle her. He did not want her body to just give out; youkai onna gave out just like ningen onna did. Sometimes their bodies had just had enough. He was terrified.

She was in Pembroke Castle in Wales later that day and she was writing to Crevan of all ekimmu. She never saw him and she had vowed to never see him again; but he was important in their military. A red haired man stood behind her and she smiled as she felt the aura.

“Hello Lee Geming. How is our son Katai? I know I only saw him the day before yesterday…” She was espousing but the red inu just pulled her from her seat and leaned her head back.

“I love you. You know that. You should know that. Why in the hell are you killing stuff without me?” He demanded in a sarcastic tone and then kissed her.

Asuna relished the men she loved and being around them and making THEM her priority felt proper and felt right. She was necking with Geming for some time and sent him on to inspect some of her ekimmu warriors and she was curious if the ekimmu would follow a non-ekimmu. His yoki was special and amazing and she was thinking when Fionn came in.

“I carry a little boy ekimmu.” She said immediately.

“Piuthar! You are serious?” Fionn said breathing in harshly.

“Hai. Tell me I was right. Tell me this is what you have wanted more than anything in the world?” She asked him as she came into is arms.

“You are right.” He whispered and his chest was tight.

“Tell me you want him.” Asuna asked almost desperately.

“I will kill and maim for him!” Fionn growled with green eyes.

“Forgive me.” She said holding onto him as if a life line.

“Let me name him?” He asked softly.

“Okay.” She nodded.

“Aeron Selwyn Hammel.” He replied.

Bloody tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her cheeks. She nodded and he lifted her chin and kissed her passionately. Fionn now was damn well going to make sure she stayed safe. She had what he literally had always wanted. He had sired several female children but no boys. He knew she would not lie about this and he was actually overjoyed. His mind went to things he could teach his son and in her deepest mind; the words of Harry were true; even youkai men wanted their boys. She spent the rest of the day with him and spoke of Geming to Fionn and asked that they get to know one another well. It was middle of the night and she ported silently into Windsor into the king’s bed chamber. She knew he had other lovers; they were all ningen and they could not give him what she could. She sat down in a chair across from his bed and Harry felt eyes on him and startled awake. Asuna sat there in bed clothes and looked beyond stunning.

“I carry a son your grace. I carry a son of England and of Western Honshu.” She said softly.

“I am hearing you correctly?” Harry stammered.

“Hai. You hear me just fine. I carry a boy child. I might have to adjust his appearance for ningen society but if he stays in mine; none will be necessary.” She said shrugging.

“What do you mean if? You think I will deny my son?” Henry asked her horrified.

“I think you should use common sense Harry. He cannot take the throne of England.” She said nearing his bed.

“No. You are right for more than one reason. Damn it all! Why, why can I not just have you?” He said almost childlike.

“Because I am what I am and you are who you are. Arthur is also your son by adoption.” She spoke very softly.

“What?” He asked dropping his jaw.

“You will find out in about two months.” She said looking away.

“That man…that halfling is my adopted child? Longshanks son, I raise?” He asked horrified.

“You raise him because I cannot at that time. You do not understand how time works...” She started to say.

“I have a pretty good grasp. There is a castle in Hertfordshire that was recently requisitioned. I have met the foreigners already. They know you do they not?” He demanded.

Asuna nodded and he was taking it all in. He was astonished but not only would he have an adopted son but an actual son by her.

“He lied to me?” Harry asked miffed.

“What was he supposed to say?” Asuna demanded.

“I am handling truth I do believe.” He lifted his chin.

“Majority of mortals are idiots Harry.” She said frankly.

“His name! His real name.” The king demanded.

“Arthur Henry Tudor. Kate and you name him.” She told him softly.

“You were admonishing him that day! You spoke his true name whilst you spoke your native tongue! How long did it take him to learn it?” He asked curiously.

“A week? Maybe less? He is telepathic. My halfling children are powerful Harry. I will have to prepare you. I am going to be gone some time. I will let you deduce why.” She said rising.

“So that things happen as they should.” He stated with a satisfied smirk.

“Oh you are so smug.” Asuna playfully hit him.

“Kiss me before you go darling.” He demanded.

“No lovers!” She demanded in return.

“Excuse me? Kate is with child and so are you!” He whined.

“No lovers Harry.” His youkai mistress demanded.

“I am to what, handle myself?” The English monarch asked her turning red.

“Hai.” She nodded.

“How dare you!” He seethed.

“How dare you! I give you a son you want from me; I am a queen several times over, I demand no lovers!” She growled at him.

“Fine! Fine!” Harry snapped at her and looked miffed.

“Practice for me.” She smirked sitting on a settee near his bed.

“Pardon me? Did I hear you correctly? Did you just say, practice for you?” He asked and his look was priceless.

“Do not give me that look Henry Tudor. I did say practice for, your grace.” Asuna smirked like a smart ass.

“You are an evil woman! You are positively evil!” He growled at her.

“Really now? Now you hate me?” She tittered.

“No. God no. Woman.” He looked slightly mortified and he actually arranged himself.

He was embarrassed at first but the look of raw lust and more on her face got to him and he did “practice” for her and she ended up licking up his toned and hard belly. She kissed him passionately afterward and soon left. He lay back on his bed flat and wondered what the hell he had gotten himself into.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
“Now Isha what exactly is this for?” Maec asked as he fitted her with a beautiful Shouten made medal.

“I told you; to help me deflect things, as in swords, claws, and spears. I am fortifying my yoki armor as well. Very pretty darling.” She smiled as she looked in the mirror.

“It is our currency. It is a five hundred tenge piece. This was a special edition coin for the mortals. I found it enchanting so I enchanted it.” He smirked.

“You are so clever.” His wife grinned.

“Isha will you please talk to me?” He asked as he straightened the enchanted medal.

“Talk about what?” Asuna asked non-chalantly.

“Dearest you are acting as if nothing occurred. Killing left and right yes, but you are not stopping to talk or anything. I even made peace with Jing!” He stated exasperated.

“Which I find highly amazing of you but I am fine. Now, I am going to go back and plan another massacre! Wish to join me?” She asked him brightly.

“Of course I do but Isha, you are not talking. You are scaring me. I am the most powerful Shouten and I am scared for my wife!” He said throwing up his hands.

“Your wife is fine. She will be better if she could find a way to make certain people hurt and hurt badly but I cannot! So I am killing. I do it well.” She said cryptically and walked around him.

She ported as she always did and Maec sat down in his room and he sighed. Admal slipped in and he looked at his brother.

“Did you find anything out?” He asked his youngest sibling.

“She was taken several times by Elensar himself. It was said to heal her or to question her. She has not been the same since she killed the fenrir leader in Leth`Evana.” Admal stated with an angry look.

“What did he want you think?” The king asked narrowing his eyes.

“I think? I think he wanted her! Only thing I can think of. What had happened that would make an elf crazy?” His brother asked.

“They seem to think they are the only ones who give a damn about family. That is it, is it not? I bet you the king of Leth`Evana himself fell for her and she must have done something; she carried fae but we just assumed it was Chanak. I bet you it was not!” Maec stated incensed.

“Well Isha has the veils on lockdown.” Admal said.

“For a Shouten really Admal? I know someone who can get us in around the veils.” His elder brother smirked.

“Chan!” The blue eyed Shouten smiled.

“Yep.” Maec grabbed Admal and he phased to Panyu.

They were admitted immediately into Chan’s presence and Admal felt the other incubus staring at him and he shuddered.

“Really Admal tr’Awnhi? You are half empusae yet you shudder? Who has attracted your attention since you and Jing parted ways?” Chan asked from his settee in black lacquer and white satin damask.

Chan’s hair was all pulled up into a top knot loosely and he wore a knee length ku in coffee colored silk and his yukata was hip length and open to reveal his sculpted chest and washboard belly.

“I am not here to talk about me Panyu. Let us discuss Elensar.” Admal retorted.

“Why?” The Panyu incubus demanded rudely.

“Asuna is off kilter. She has not been acting herself and she has not mourned the loss of our babe or Jing’s either. She carried fae in her belly before the fight with Jatix Menon but after?” Maec explained.

“Why do you wish to discuss Uncle Simyth?” Chan asked grasping the upholstery of his settee and they heard it ripping.

“She was taken several times for healing and or questioning. I got that from her ekimmu guards.” The younger Shouten supplied.

“Fucking incompetent ekimmu! I was nervous of this. She is every fae’s wet dream mind you. You want to talk to him and discover why she is off. I approve of this sealing off; I do not want it to change!” The incubus said in anger.

“I do not want it to change either Chan but I want to be able to help my wife; YOUR MATE, grieve properly or she WILL have a breakdown in the worst possible circumstances.” Maec stated.

“Ireland. There are veils all over Ireland that I can slip us into.” He said rising and he put on geta.

“What is your plan Chan?” Admal asked.

“Restrain me from killing my own uncle.” He stated as he grabbed his sword of mithril.

Chan ported them to Ireland; it was a rocky outcropping facing the sea and they slipped in neatly and all three men transported straight to Tanath`Sal. Simyth was up in a matter of a second and Chan shook his finger.

“Let me ask you a few questions elf; did you impregnate my queen or not?” Maec demanded.

“I will not speak of such filth in public!” Simyth said close to a growl.

“That means yes. Something happened and now he is all pissy and angry at her. What did she do, not live up to your elvish standards?” Chan said in a dangerous tone.

“Do not play with me boy. I will make you regret speaking such things.” The elvish king said in anger.

“Trite Simyth. Try me!” The incubus challenged him.

Simyth stood up and he had pulled an elvish blade so fast and cut his own nephew across his chest. Chan smirked and used his thumb to get the blood and licked it.

“Damn, I taste good!” He challenged him.

“Stop it!” Admal yelled.

“Will you speak in private?” Maec demanded.

Simyth pointed to a hallway and he pathed the directions to Maec and Admal. He walked behind Chan and had five warriors with him.

“Afraid of me Uncle Simyth?” He asked coldly.

“I have a healthy respect for living.” Simyth retorted.

They all entered a private library of sorts and the warriors were to stand guard and Simyth shut the door. He sat down on what appeared a throne and he just sat there. His clothes were black velvets and suede with a fine white lawn shirt. He wore a white gold crown this day and he looked miserable.

“Did you or did you not get her with child?” Maec demanded.

“I did.” Simyth said and looked up.

“Why hide? She is empusae, you know this and you took her to bed.” The Shouten king said but stayed calm.

“I took her to find out why she was denying my son; she needed to feed and she did bite me…” He started to say.

“Do not blame this on her! I will smite you here!” Chan snarled.

“I will finish you impertinent creature!” The elvish king snarled back.

“She bit me and my body did respond. She barely fed and words were exchanged. It was then I realized that I had deep feelings for her. When she was not responding to the medicine of your kind; I took her back and we did heal her. That is the truth but what happened in the meantime can only be described as loneliness on my part and a drugged induced high on hers. I allowed it to fester and believed myself in love when in truth; I was infatuated with the idea.” He said coldly.

“How kingly of you.” Maec said in quiet anger.

“She was pregnant but she allowed herself to be harmed to defeat Menon. She had no business fighting in that condition.” Simyth said only staring straight ahead.

“Well she should not have been home weeping and sobbing when the Shadow Hounds stuck a broadsword through her back through her womb either!” The Shouten king snarled at the elven king.

Simyth was startled at the news and he saw deep anger at Maec and realized that he too had lost a child.

“Did it occur to you that maybe she knew something you did not? How magnanimous of you to love an out worlder to just abandon them. She and Chan are both right; none of you are worth it!” The wraith king stated.

“Did it occur to you that I had already laid plans and siege to Menon. Did it occur to you or her that I rule my realm without interference from outsiders?” He stated in fury.

“You dumb fuck. Well good luck getting out of Leth`Evana.” Maec stated and he stood.

“How dare you!” Simyth said in cold fury.

“Where is my nephew?” The Shouten king demanded.

“There was issue within the Soten recently. An illness of the blood; they are fae but still wraith. He had to return home to his people.” The elf king said shrugging.

“Enjoy your infatuation with an idea. Now I know how to heal the damage you have wrought.” The wraith ruler said and they phased out.

Chan was still there and he stared at Simyth with hate and more.

“I want you to come to my realm. Come Simyth and see if you can beat me. See if you are man enough. You fucked with her head like Beren did. You really are worse than Don.” Chan taunted.

“Leave Hunir. She is nothing but a monster the same as you.” Simyth commanded.

Chan was at his throat and snarling like a rabid animal.

“I am the monster Simyth not she! She would have knocked herself out to carry your child again you fucking idiot. You call her a monster? I will show you a monster!” His nephew laughed frigidly.

Chan moved with unnatural speed and the first warrior yelled out as his chest was punched through; the next one’s throat was tore out, the third had his intestines ripped out, the fourth fell to the floor with his neck twisted at an awful angle, and the fifth warrior’s head rolled to Simyth’s feet in a matter of a minute. Chan’s clothes were covered in blood and gore but he did not care the horror on the king’s face was worth it. He ported to the unknown veil and he returned to Panyu. Maec and Admal had waited and the saw his condition.

“Did you kill him?” Maec demanded.

“No. Just five warriors to make a point. He called her a monster so I showed him a monster.” Chan stated as he sat down as if nothing had happened.

“By the ancients I like you more and more.” Maec laughed.

“Let us just say, I may be of noble birth but I never had an issue getting my hands or mouth dirty. Fucking fae should die out.” He snorted.

“Now about Isha.” The Shouten king sighed.

“He screwed with her head. This will take some time. Arrogant bastard actually had the gall to tell himself he was in love with her. She must have had a girl child; it is widely known Kaylin Elensar died trying to give him another girl. Right now, we act as if we do not know. However, we must be stronger for her. She is going to break down sooner rather than later. She was betrayed again by the House of Elensar and this time by Simyth himself.” Chan said sick to his stomach.

Admal and Maec agreed to Chan’s plan and he got the exact whereabouts of his love. He needed to sure her up but the full extent of what Simyth had put her through would hit her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------  
L ewys Keelan was looking at the losses and it was horrendous. Men of his who did not care that the Cherra queen was in part canine; had gone after her anyway. Lewys had to talk to her because she was destroying his people. He got wind of where she was and he was very cautious and masked to approach; they were not called Shadow Hounds for nothing. He grew sick to his stomach when he saw the heads of men he knew on pikes near the castle.

“How do you like my handiwork?” Asuna asked Lewys coldly.

“You heard me.” He stated astonished.

“Inu hearing is amazing. You sounded like an elephant tromping through the forest. What do you want?” She demanded as she fingered her yoki dagger.

He saw a five hundred tenge piece around her neck and he was amazed. She glared at him and her eyes changed to red.

“Listen ookami; I am really sick of your people. Now tell me why you are here or I commence with adding your head to my collection.” The Queen of the Cherra said with deep hatred.

“I never wanted you particular ire! Why are you doing this?” He demanded of her.

Lewys was horrified to see bloody tears come to her eyes and she lifted her haori enough for him to see a massive scar that was fairly new.

“One of your kind came upon me whilst I was in my home. MY HOME. He shoved his katana into my back and told me to die, Queen of the Cherra and her little cherra brats. So I have issue with your people. They have taken three pups from me now. You cannot give them back.” Asuna said stalking closer to Lewys.

“There is too much hatred and I am losing control; especially with you doing this!” He screamed at her.

“Your people started it! I was innocent of you until you all showed up and killed Aeron and Selwyn. My son in law is the clan historian for the tr’Awnhi. The bovine were brought in more than fourteen thousand years ago from THIS realm. You told Maec that your people were enslaved so that the humans would not notice the bovine missing. The two bovine that are bred in Hueco Mundo no longer exist in this realm; they are from the last ice age. The Aurochs and Steppe Bisons are massive beasts; they most likely needed your people to come in as herders. That does not sound like slavery to me!” She snarled at him.

“We were not slaves at first!” He screamed in return.

“Okay so then what happened?” Asuna demanded.

“Enlil tr’Awnhi is the one who brought in our kind. It is as you say; we were herders. The Cherra are very snooty beings or have you not noticed?” Lewys demanded of her.

“I notice not much difference between them and many others.” She shrugged.

“The clans did NOT intermix at that time. Do you understand? No Sahen would have married a Jing or a tr’Awnhi. It just was not done. It also was not done to mate nor even have relations outside of the Cherra.” He said in anger.

“Yet we found Shouten and Stythe genes in your anatomy.” She retorted.

“I am unsure what that means but if you are implying that the Kveldulf and Cherra were intermingling than yes, you are correct. Enlil was more concerned about keeping the clans together than enforcing etiquette at that point but his son Rimush was more than willing.” The Shadow Hound leader said in anger.

“So this Rimush tr’Awnhi realized that the Kveldulf and Cherra were busy getting busy?” Asuna asked as her eyes returned to blue.

“A very crude way of putting it but yes!” The enemy said crossing his arms.

He was still ruggedly handsome and his eyes the same color as the stone so favored in Ancient Egypt. His hair still had Rastafarian braids but for a canine youkai; it fit.

“So those Kveldulf born of the Cherra were turned into slaves. What happened to the parents at this point?” She inquired.

“There were so many of us born. We were both wolf and Cherra but putting our parents to death was not enough. We were now slaves. I mean literal slaves. To carry out chamber pots or to be guard dogs. We were brought in before as wanted guests and our crime was to have loved!” He snarled at her.

“You are born of two Kveldulf but of this second generation, correct?” She asked him in a softer tone.

“Yes. I was born during Rimush’s reign.” Lewys said sick in remembrance.

“Yet your crime was to have fallen in love with?” Asuna demanded of him.

“Reshmina tr’Awnhi was a younger daughter of Rimush. I was a guard if you will in the royal castle. It was not a palace at that point. She was beautiful. She was so beautiful and she did not see Kveldulf; she saw ME, Lewys.” He said as true tears fell down his face.

“You fell in love and you were found out. Allow me to guess; they most likely either starved her to death or burned her.” She sighed knowing some tr’Awnhi history.

“Both. They would have only starved her for a while if she had not carried my baby. She did and so Rimush ordered his youngest daughter burned in a tar pit. I had to watch as did all of my brethren. He burned ten Cherra and ten Kveldulf that day.” Lewys said falling to his knees and shaking.

“Because I am married to Maec; your people do not see the real ME; all they see is Cherra.” She said walking by him.

“You do not help my cause when you slaughter them in droves!” He screamed out at her in a plea.

“I slaughtered them because they intended slaughter for me!” Asuna screamed back.

“You have been burning bodies; you know we do not burn bodies!” He cried out as she paced in front of him.

“Of ladefuckingda! Of course I know. I knew it after I slew what I thought was Jing Bai Gu. Always bury the wraiths; your people it would be the same.” She sneered.

“You cannot be reasoned with can you?” Lewys demanded in fury.

“Let me see; I had a broadsword shoved in my back. Two babes are gone. I lost Selwyn when he was close to birth and your lunatic fringe murdered a husband. YES, I am a succubus but I am not an evil succubus. I however do love the men I am mated/married to and I take the death of my children SERIOUSLY. I have gone to war and more for them. So why would I not go after your kind after the murder of my two Cherra babes?” Asuna screamed in fury at him.

Lewys grabbed her to shake her and she was furious.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry! I know that pain. I know it. Damn it woman will you not help me help you?” He demanded.

“The only way you can help me is call every Shadow Hound off the track of killing Cherra; otherwise this conversation is pointless.” She said staring past them.

“They are guilty of what they have done!” He stated with a heaving chest.

“And your people have turned into Cherra want-to-bes.” She annunciated.

Lewys stared at her as if she has sunk her dagger into his gut and he stepped back from her. Her words were true but the anger and pain was so damn gut wrenching. The Kveldulf return had been a coincidence with Sanra’s timing with the fenrir Asuna heard from his mind but Bilae had most definitely been an informer of their actions and movements.

“Really now? Do you know where Bilae is?” She said with that icy tone.

“I know not where he lays his head but there is a castle in Dover.” He shrugged.

“Warn your people. I am no docile little thing and I will kill anymore who attacks me or my family. I have had enough. Do I make myself clear?” Asuna stated.

“Perfectly. I can already say they will not stop.” He said shaking his head.

“So why warn me?” She demanded.

“I truly did feel bad when you lost your pup and your man. I hurt for you. Then to find out you were canine as well; I felt more for you.” Lewys admitted.

“Felt more for me? Felt more for me what?!?” She hissed.

“It was wrong! I felt how wrong it was having lost my own woman and pup!” He shouted back at her.

She was shaking badly and she realized her face was covered in bloody tears.

“I heard how you brought down that bastard Menon. Is it true what he did?” He asked in a softer tone.

“Hai. Hai I had come down from Tanath`Sal and was waiting on the king. Menon attacked me in this form thinking I was fae. I changed form and I did not fight as hard as I should have because I thought there was a misunderstanding. He raped me in my inu form.” She told him in a haunted tone.

“I took you that day…it was not right, I was and am very much intrigued with you but I know better. I let my own feelings of pain overwhelm me.” Lewys admitted.

“Why are you here?” Asuna asked him, really looking at him.

“I wanted to try and reason with you. I can see it is a worthless endeavor.” He sighed looking away.

“You are awfully learned for a slave.” She stated.

“I was a slave for the royal family and Reshmina taught me many things.” He stared at her ready to be cold.

“Like what did she teach you?” She asked him.

“She taught me how to love. I have not let the hatred let me forget.” Lewys murmured as he readied himself to leave.

“I have too much hatred. Go on Keelan. We stay this fight for now. I will check Dover. See if you can speak to your people. You have one week.” She said bowing stiffly.

“You remind me of Reshmina in a couple of ways!” He called out.

“Really? How so?” Asuna demanded.

“Fiercely intelligent with a magnificent heart.” Lewys whispered.

His words were not what she had expected and she gasped softly; when she looked up, he was gone. She fell to her backside and began to sob incoherently.
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &nb sp;
Sanra was looking over her alchemy and pat a vicious komodo dragon she had as a pet. Her back ached and she had nearly miscarried and Bilae had been furious. She recognized a hex of Maec’s immediately. She smirked when Bilae came in and he looked at her funny.

“What?” She demanded in a hateful.

“You are actually beyond stunning. Why did my former self not like you?” The volcanic ekimmu came over.

“Oh my fucking ancients! I do not know what went on in Ganek tr’Awnhi’s head. I hated him at the end. You find me stunning? You are an asshole!” She threatened.

Bilae had her on her back and she stared up at the evil ekimmu and he was smirking at her.

“I am not he. I was in part him; using his body to store a part of my soul. Now that I am whole again; I must say; I find you more and more alluring.” He said in a deep husk.

“You fucking demented bastard! I hate men. Is it not obvious?” Sanra snarled.

“Liar. Mmmm what evil have you done recently? Did your plan to separate the elves and this droll plane work?” He asked cupping her breasts and nibbling her neck.

“Yes it worked! I hate you. I hate you for doing this to me! You want that reborn whore Macha.” She gasped and snarled.

“Do you not lust for others? Are you seriously going to tell me you believe in monogamy?” He rolled his orange-yellow eyes.

“Of course not you ugly fool.” She snorted.

“Then get over your little jealous kick; I am not ugly thank you. I seem to remember you used to try and ply this body.” He smirked down at her.

“Fuck you!” His partner in crimes hissed at him.

“You insist!” Bilae grinned.

Sanra’s eyes widened in surprised horror and shock; the blasted fool felt so amazingly good. She clenched her teeth from making noise and Bilae already knew his snotty Shouten-Alv princess was coming undone.

“If it would not create a paradox; I would have to go back and knock Ganek into a pillar or two. He makes a pain in the ass enemy and luscious partner. No, no do not dare you temptress. You need this. You evil bitch, you want this! You are sick to death of everyone fawning over my cunt sister!” He breathed heavily in her ear.

Sanra gasped out and he had actually hit on one of her deepest and darkest secrets. She came undone and he gloried in it. He squeezed her tips and she growled and he loved it.

“You will not be Ayille and eat our baby. I want to see you feed him too.” He licked up the back of her neck and played with her engorged breasts.

“Ugh. I hate to be maternal.” Sanra complained.

“Would it help if I fed from your center?” He teased her.

“I do not like you.” She complained jerking away from him.

“Liar! You fucking adore me and I fucking adore you. Imagine it! A woman with beauty and brains. Ayille was the brawn; it definitely was not her brains.” He scoffed.

“Then why in the hell did you marry the Ramanga cunt?” She demanded.

“Power. The lunatic whore had it. I needed it. Ramanga as you know heal at astounding rates. I had intended to eventually make myself part Ramanga but eating entrails all the time? No, I was never into shit wading.” He smirked at her and he laid on a massive couch/bed and his black hair was past his shoulders in length.

Bilae was right and she had always thought Ragnoss stunning. The problem was now it was entirely Bilae; and she had helped to restore him. She had thought things would have gone better and she would have had her piece, being Leth`Evana but Chanak had to go and fall in love with the amalgamated whore that was Isha. Sanra had adored Maec when he had grown older; so much so that she had truly loved him, then it had become about control. Now it was about hate and Sanra kept telling herself that no male could be trusted; even your own sons. Bilae was behind her and he jerked her hair back to expose her throat.

“You are ungodly powerful Sanra. You know this and I do. A part of you craves that someone knows how brilliant you really are. The scenario now is letting daddy do the destroying and staying off of his radar.” He again licked along her neck.

“Seriously, THE Taranis?” She scoffed.

“He is real Sanra. Do not scoff. He is a lazy bastard who loves to stick his dick in everything but he is powerful. It would take all the branches to take him down.” He said again playing with her breasts.

“Do you hear yourself?” Sanra asked in mild disgust.

“I praise you and I get disgust. You are impossible. Should I call you foul names all the time? Believe it or not bitch; I too can love!” He said in anger.

“Idiot! You just said it.” She said exasperated.

“It would take the Four Branches; but Math and Arianrhod are too powerful and so is Gwydion!” Bilae thought.

“So we take out the Branch of Fire. How well do you know Annka Novak?” His diabolical partner asked.

“I know of her. I know how vastly powerful she is but Arianrhod is now stronger. Oh this is good. Take out the Branch of Fire. Do you see how perfect you are?” He stated grinning like a fool.

“Yes, yes I am learned and such. Can you get me the fuck beyond this century?” She cursed him.

“Birth the baby darling.” He rose and she was trying to make sense of his words.

“They cannot keep his soul from moving forward or back. His soul is in you right now. We are fixing to move into the New Year for the mortals. Basic alchemy.” Bilae smirked.

“Oh my ancients. You went around his curse!” Sanra’s jaw dropped.

“Took quite some thinking and some persuading but had to knock you up at the right time; you are due in another month and voila. You are free.” He said standing half naked and pouring blood wine.

“I will believe you if this works. I will even believe in this boy.” She said in a low tone.

“Just allow me to keep you sheltered. The amulet you wear will protect you against Math. In fact; I am going to go visit my former brother.” He smiled.

“Do pull a body part off or two. His frenulum piercings as you remember are very tender.” She scoffed.

“Ooooh nasty bitch.” He chuckled and he came over to her.

Sanra realized he had been protecting and sheltering her and she was stunned. He downed his wine and winked at her. After he left and she was doing the equations in her head and it was true; if she kept herself pregnant long enough, she could use this baby’s soul as a get out of century card!
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------  
Asuna was in Hueco Mundo of the Tudor era. Lei did not come after her for another century and she was aware that there were skirmishes between Hadasan and Astana. She was only here to get away while she thought and Lewys was not evil but great deals of his people were. The fact was she knew they would not stop attacking her. She was so deep in her mind; she did not feel the wraith behind her.

“Talk about a blast from the past.” A rugged voice said.

Asuna stiffened and she knew that voice. A small smile spread on her face and she turned to see Jing Kim Shan. His light grey eyes perused her and he was shocked it seemed by her appearance. She realized he must pass away between this era and her birth. That idea hit her and it suddenly became unbearable.

“You are still so blunt it is refreshing.” She smiled deeply.

“Stream swimming again? I have heard nothing from psycho boy in Astana. Rumors are Maec just either got picked off or took off.” Kim Shan stated in his honest way.

“It is a hard story to explain. You look well. Have you taken a wife?” Asuna asked.

“No, why such a question?” He asked her quirking a brown-black brow.

“Are you always so difficult?” She demanded.

“Pretty much.” He nodded with a slight grin.

“I remember you making my time in the past bearable.” She voiced honestly.

“Huh. I remember you giving me wet dreams to last a century. You are a century overdue.” He teased her.

Asuna could not help it and she busted out laughing and she saw him give her a beautiful smile. She was suddenly against him and Kim Shan was against a tree near the Hadasan palace. The area was beautiful in twilight and it had billowing grasses waist high.

“Give it up Kim Shan. I am a lot less reserved and a lot surer of myself. I should have done this then.” She whispered softly.

“Done what Queen Isha?” Kim Shan tried to tease.

“Think of the most beautiful place you know in Mongolia.” She commanded.

He opened his mind and she saw a splendid lake and she ported them there. Kim Shan looked around and so did Asuna. Her breath was taken away and the man beside her took in a deep breath.

“Lake Huvsgul. Pretty isn’t it?” He said softly.

“As long as I have known the Jings I have only been around the palaces.” Asuna whispered.

There was high grass growing nearby and she grabbed his hand. He was curious to her mind and she suddenly whirled on him and pulled him to her. Their lips collided and he was breathless. He had thought to never see her again or only see her in passing. Kim Shan sank to his knees and she followed. She was not holding back and she already knew he had some major attraction and possible feelings for her. Asuna was somehow behind him and had undone his ku to expose his male flesh. He sucked in his breath and he shut his grey eyes. His long dark brown-black hair was down and fell well past his shoulders.

“You wanted a romp in a pretty place?” He tried to tease.

“No.” She mumbled.

“Okay so what are you doing Queen Isha?” Kim Shan asked.

She worked his male flesh and his eyes shut against the exquisite touch of this female. He adored her in his memory and loved her in his fantasies. Asuna was hearing his mind and it made up her mind for her. She sank her fangs into his juncture deeply and a tingling numbness hit his nerves and his deep gasp of shock made her itch in good ways. Kim Shan was shaking visibly and he the silken flesh of his male length was being tugged and the head brushed to make him hold back unmanly whines.

“You are good incarnate. You are everything I need around me.” Asuna whispered hotly in his ear.

“What are you doing to me?” He managed to cry out.

“I am going to mate you Kim Shan. I am going to take you as mine as I have taken Lei. You will be mine only.” She ate at his lips as he leaned his head back.

The warrior Jing released a pent up groan of raw lust and his lips ate back at hers. Blood was trickling from the fevered passion. She stroked him as his length wept and he was growling and releasing snarling moans.

“How much do you want Kim Shan? Tell me!” Asuna commanded.

“I want everything. Give me all of you.” He nearly snarled.

She stopped moving her hand and squeezed him firmly and he stuttered in shock. Asuna sank fangs again and he was seeing white. Kim Shan was seeing white and it was magnificent. His cock jumped but he felt a pull on his soul and he groaned gutturally as the Queen of the Shouten pulled them into ether form. He was wraith completely and this made him a psychotic idiot in a way as she melded and twisted her soul with and around his. The heat made him want to weep and it felt like she was branding him in a way. He had seen her before but she would not let him go; she did not bind, but Asuna sure as hell came close. She released Kim Shan at the last moment and decided it would be a long beautiful night for him. The younger brother of Shan Lao fell to his side and he began to jerk as his body had become corporeal. She was on all fours and she too was convulsing with pleasure.

“How…how do…you do that?” Kim Shan stuttered.

“I learned to release my soul from my body quite some time ago. It was a Tomoshibi who initially showed me in a way.” She managed to answer.

“When you and Lei saved me from Ganek; I did not want to say no. I wanted to say yes.” He admitted.

“I would have done anything to give you relief from your suffering.” Asuna crawled over to him and cupped his cheek.

“Too much pride. I was a younger brother of Zhang and I had too much pride but you gave of me selflessly; because you were a member of our clan, even though through marriage.” He whispered with a fever in his blood.

He saw things and he now knew what she knew and he was not around sometime between now and the seventeenth century for the mortal realm. Kim Shan realized it must be destiny and he sat up and pulled her to his mouth and they barely touched.

“You took Maec out of the picture for a while because lunatic had to be king for a bit, right?” He asked in a baritone husk.

“Hai. I saved him. Ragnoss is actually the body that houses the soul of the ekimmu named Bilae. Ganek also housed Bilae but we were close in decimating him in that form so he allowed himself to be killed and be reborn. He used his dagger to split his soul into pieces. Sanra put him back together; so to speak. We killed Sanra in two eras but she is alive during a pivotal one and she is trying to come forward. So far we have cursed her from doing so. I have been fighting Shadow Hounds as of late; also known as the Kveldulf.” She explained honestly as her hand ran through his brownish-black hair.

“Those beasts of legend are real?” Kim Shan asked surprised.

“Hai. I do not know exactly where in Hueco Mundo to look as of yet but I have been fighting them wave after wave. They killed three of my pups and an ekimmu husband. It was a new love but it was getting deeper. He died trying to save me and our babe. Selwyn was killed when the Shadow Hound crushed my belly against a rock in the River Thames.” She said as her eyes bled.

“Isha! I know that name irritates Lei but I think it beautiful. Isha perhaps the reason I am not in these ensuing years is because this is meant to be.” He said thoughtfully as he pressed his hand to her cheek.

“I am thinking this must be the very reason. Kim Shan; I already harbor some manner of feelings for you. I was terrified how good it felt to be in your presence. You made me laugh and we could fight back to back. Let me take us back into our ether forms. Let me know all of you and I will show you all of me.” Asuna suggested.

That idea frightened him and his light grey orbs were wide but he already nodded before he realized he had. Asuna looked simply happy and she laid him back and he watched how she first separated from her physical and he willed himself into his invisible soul form. She knew to touch and cleave to the very brightest spots of a wraith’s soul. Her consciousness weaved and cleaved as the energies that could not be seen but only by each other literally palpitated, maneuvered, and vibrated as they melded to a point. He changed to corporeal and he was already frenzied with spasms of blinding glorification. Asuna was behind him barely holding his hips as he was on all fours trembling uncontrollably. His lover was doing the same; as she shook with the bliss rather violently, she had to use him to hold onto. She used her tongue to trace his spine.

“Aaaggh! Gods and ancients. Oh fuck.” He hissed out as she traced the tip of her tongue along his lower spine to first his right hip and back up.

Asuna then licked and nipped her way back to his tail bone and sucked hard on Kim Shan’s coccyx. His fingers dug into the earth and grass; he was unsure of her next move and she used that tip of tongue to tease the patch of flesh between his testes and backside. Her warrior wraith was tensing up so badly that his muscles were hurting.

“Trust me.” Asuna begged of him.

“I trust you. I have seen so much. I know so much now. Oh Isha. Oh gods Isha!” He spoke then screamed out her wraith name as she slipped her tongue as she spread his cheeks.

-I know your nature is Tomoshibi like but this will bring you ultimate pleasure. - Asuna pathed.

“I am not ignorant. I know of how; Isha! Isha! I have loved you in my innermost desires. What do you want from me truly? Tell me!” He begged as she rimmed him deeply.

-I loved Shan Lao deeply and he left me completely after I gave him a daughter named Neeva. I want a Jing man that has loved me to love me and stand by me even after I give him a child. - She whispered in his mind.

“Yet you are married to Lei?” He shrieked as her tongue hit his male node.

-Lei will approve you. Lei thinks you are dead. Lei will be overjoyed I take a Jing and not tr’Awnhi. He will be thrilled I take a Jing wraith and not some other sort of youkai. You will have to accept him in our bed. - She pathed deeper in his mind.

“I saw that night you three. I want that. I want you. Oh gods and ancients YES!” He screamed out.

Her hand had wrapped around his hardened length and she slid her hand along him to build up his tension.

-I am not denying you. Pull me into our spirit forms again and bind to me. I will get the spell to protect us from harm. - She murmured softly in his mind.

Kim Shan did as she told him and this time he felt himself anchor to her and she to him. He needed absolution and he was going to become a stuttering idiot. They were corporeal again and she was on her back and he drove himself into her center. His mind was gone and he reached down and twisted her clitoris gently but with the tiniest bit of hiebie. The cold shoki numbed then made her nodule throb with massive intenseness. Asuna was shaking her head side to side until Kim Shan caught her head so that he could kiss her and he was biting her tongue to feed. His lover met his hard thrusts by thrusting up her hips and Kim Shan felt a blossom of glory began from his belly and he realized he was feeling hers as well. He was not prepared for the literal shared consummation and she quickly again sank her fangs into his shoulder where she had before; she did it hard and sure. She jerked her head to the side and he did the same and their shared summation made them both seize and quiver with tremors. Asuna had screamed out in Japanese; his name and I need you my love. He had shrieked out in a wraith call something similar. He doubted she realized that the sounds wraiths made as such were a long ago unused language. She had claw gouges down her arms and his back was gouged by her claws. Kim Shan had never had love making so perfect and his bound mate would not release him from her center.

“Sleep. I should like to keep you in me as long as possible.” Asuna murmured softly.

“Isha…do you care that I call you your wraith name?” Kim Shan asked her.

“No, I do not mind.” She gave him a heart stopping smile.

“You did the bind that way so we would know one another. I am shocked and offended by so much. My darling…I need to speak soon. I am a warrior and I will fight by your side.” He said brushing her bottom lip with his thumb.

“I would be so honored. Please you have part of my heart Kim Shan. I think you stole it in Longshanks era and I was too scared to act upon it.” She admitted.

“You did feel for me.” He said aloud and amazed.

“Hai. I did. I felt so much and I was so insanely attracted to such a man. Such a strong man you were. Watching you that day, relieve yourself from my bite; I have touched myself remembering.” She admitted.

Jing Kim Shan actually blushed and he carefully lay against her so as not to crush her; he was barely taller than her but he weighed more. He was solid muscle in his corporeal form; etched and sculpted as a warrior who fought often. His hair came between his shoulder blades and was lightly layered. His nose was straight with a perfect tip that barely pointed. He had a sculpted jaw with a slight dimple and his light gray eyes were heavily almond and Asian. His angelic Jing beauty was hard to get over and his bravery had struck her from the beginning. His sense of duty, family, honor, and humor made her entangled. Now with Aeron gone; she found that she wanted and she was going to keep this man in her life for good. She also hoped by extending their connection; he would give her his seed. She wanted to hurt Shan Lao. She wanted to hurt Simyth and Airis. Most of all she wanted what she wanted; she wanted her lost pups.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ; 

Asuna showed up at Pembroke Castle with Kim Shan in tow. Maec was busy with a battalion of Shouten warriors and Lei was haunting the castle as well. Lei was the first to phase in and his jaw dropped. He looked at Asuna and she smiled at him.

“Look at what I found in Hueco Mundo.” Asuna grinned.

“Kim Shan! Uncle?” Lei asked stunned stupid and actually grabbed him and hugged him.

“Oh for the love of our gods Lei; you act as if I am dead.” He snorted.

“You know we are from the Stream, right?” The Jing heir asked.

“More than aware; I also know you were raised as my nephew but you are in fact my baby brother as is Bai my baby sister.” Kim Shan murmured.

“Yea pretty fucking sick huh? You know all that stuff I had Asuna do was because I am loyal to the Jings always and first.” Lei stated in a soft tone.

“Nephew, I am a warrior and I always followed after Zhang. I was nothing like Shan Lao. When your beloved and perfect wife did as you asked; I must admit…” He stammered and blushed.

Lei stared at him and really looked at him and he realized what he was trying to say. He stood his full height and smiled.

“You are going to have to be able to handle threesomes. Suna and I are fucking kinky some days. Did you two bind?” He asked.

“Why are you okay with this?” The elder Jing asked nervously.

“One because you are a hell of a good man Uncle Kim Shan; I also am the one responsible for any feelings that resulted from that encounter. I also find the idea of her with a Jing much more palatable then her with a fucking tr’Awnhi or some of her other mates.” Lei said clapping his back.

“You are as good and wonderful as I know you to be and as she said you would be. What of his majesty?” Kim Shan asked.

“Keep this quiet for now. Fuck Face thinks he rules every wraith he sees. I have news for him; he does not. Now I know you two entertained each other when she was stuck in Longshanks court.” His nephew smirked.

“She really does not keep anything from you does she?” The elder man blushed profusely.

“Why should she? So did you all do the soul to soul memory exchange?” Lei asked.

“Yes. I have seen recent events that make me so infuriated. How could Shan Lao do that? Also these Shadow Hounds; the leader came to see her!” The Jing warrior stated in anger.

“Whoa wait a minute; the fucker did? THAT I did not know. Fuck Face does need to know that. I will get the spell to separate you from your bind so that if she or you could be hurt; you will not suffer. At one time only Maec had it but Yung Koval finally deciphered the damn equation.” His nephew explained.

Asuna smiled and she mentally heard the conversation and Lei was every inch the nearly perfect man; he was fixing to rip a new one for not telling him the Kveldulf leader had been here.

“Lei stop! I spoke with him and he pleaded me to stop killing his people in droves. He also told me how his people came to be slaves and under which Shouten tr’Awnhi.” She explained.

Maec heard the part about Lewys Keelan having been to see his queen and he stormed over. He whirled her around and she smiled a little.

“Enlil tr’Awnhi brought them in as gamekeepers; like Soren thought. It was when the Kveldulf and Shouten started interbreeding that the leader of the tr’Awnhi Clan was Rimush. Lewys is a Shadow Hound born of two Kveldulf who had mated with Shouten. They were enslaved by Rimush for having dared mix with the clans. As I understand; at that point, not even the five clans were intermarrying. So Lewys was a guard for a tr’Awnhi princess named Reshmina. Apparently she was the youngest of Rimush and she carried Lewys’s babe and she loved him. Daddy found out and she was starved first and then burned. Lewys staged an escape with many fellow Kveldulf and began a war that lasted into the early reign of Naram; he pushed them back to kamis knows how far. Now that is everything I know. I told him I stayed the fight for one week to try and get his people back under his control. I doubt he can; they believe me a traitor to canine peoples by marrying Shouten.” She said aloud.

“You are such a brilliant woman Isha. Get the information and give us time to find them! Well Lei, you and me it seems will have our revenge sooner than we thought.” Maec smirked.

Lei was happy about that and everyone broke up. Pryderi was nearby and Asuna lead Kim Shan to a slightly secluded hallway and her new bound mate began to devour her lips and then her throat. Her head fell back and her eyes were green.

“Modern era is very different. So glad you found me. Kim Shan, oh hai.” She whined softly.

Pryderi was witness to it and it made him sick and furious. He had to calmly walk away and she was obscenely out in the open with an infant no less. He choked back on his pain and he intended to kill some Hueco Mundo wolves.

Kim Shan was trembling and he really realized what it was that had happened. He lifted her head and he blinked his light grey eyes.

“I have to stage my death Isha.” Kim Shan murmured softly brushing his fingers along her throat.

“Why? Lei is from the seventeenth century. He goes back now and then but there is no paradox. Why would you need to stage it? You are Jing.” She whispered sucking on his thumb.

“Yes, I am Jing. Ancients Isha please let us find your bedroom. I need you.” He shook and his eyes were straining.

Lei was watching and he should have been jealous but this did not bother him in the least. Jing Kim Shan had been such an incredible man and his disappearance had been thought due to Ragnoss. He was suddenly behind his half-brother and made a soft growl.

“Too much. I need you too wife.” Lei smirked.

“Two Jings for the price of one, perfect.” She licked her lips.

Asuna was kissed stupid by her Jing husband and he sandwiched his “uncle” between them as he made his wife mush. He slowly pulled back and a tiny bit of bloody spittle could be seen on the corner of her mouth. Kim Shan was trembling and he phased them all to her bedroom and he decided to just go with it. He would follow Lei’s lead and it ended up being the most intimate and intense thing he had ever done. Jing Kim Shan was awake; barely awake but awake, as he stared at the ceiling of the bedroom of his bound mate.

“I am going to go see Yung later to get the spell to keep you bound but separate you from being harmed.” His nephew-brother stated.

“That is the most brilliant thing I have ever heard. I did not mean to encroach Lei.” He said honestly.

“Kim Shan, when I got wind of you being taken by Ganek all those years ago; I freaked! I asked and then demanded Asuna give you her blood. I even wanted her to couple with you. I asked my wife to couple with you to make you feel no pain.” The younger man said blinking his black eyes.

“You truly are so good. Shan Lao is clan leader now?” Kim Shan asked softly as his fingers ran up Isha’s arm.

“Yes. Frankly, I have gotten to the point, I am disappointed in him. His pacifist ways make me so damn angry. Tell me it did not piss you off as well?” The Jing heir stated bluntly.

“Actually you are correct. Zhang was forceful and a powerful warrior. He was also so very learned. I am just pretty good with a sword.” The elder Jing laughed softly.

“Not what I have heard man; you are legendary in our clan. You are considered to be an incredible warrior that fights on par against Ragnoss. You beat him.” Lei said enthusiastically.

“Oh I have already done so. Dense fucktwat; if we have to have a tr’Awnhi to deal with, I prefer a sane Maec. I do not like him much either but I do not intend to deal with him.” Kim Shan chuckled.

“I hate his rotten ass so bad but I have personal reasons. I feel something.” The nephew murmured.

Lei carefully and gently pressed his hand to her belly and his eyes widened. He smiled and he was a little sad too.

“Lei, I swear to you I will give you another after. I give you my word of honor as I did when we mated.” Asuna whispered sleepily.

“Okay baby. I believe you. Maybe you can give me twins.” Lei teased her.

“I will give you the world.” She muttered softly.

“Fuck it all Asuna. I was a jealous prick. Anything I have ever wanted; you’ve given me. I wanted Bai and you gave me Bai. I wanted a baby and you gave me three. I believe you.” Her Jing husband kissed her passionately.

It was consuming and filled with the good in their relationship and he slowly pulled away as he nibbled her lips.

“Okay hot lips; I am going to Yung to get that spell. No killing puppies without me!” He grinned.

Lei phased his clothes on and phased out. His shoulder length ebony hair shone in the early evening glow. Kim Shan was confused to what their conversation meant and she looked up at him.

“We already had a history Kim Shan. I only fast forwarded through much of the rest. When I saw your face and heard your mind; I wanted you. I wanted you to be part of me and my family. You seem to have no issue assimilating. I am having a boy ekimmu, a hanyou boy, and a wraith girl.” Asuna whispered.

His eyes widened and she was telling him that their mating encounter had begot her and he was truly stunned. He also searched his memories that he had gotten from her and their interactions had left a massive impression on her. The Shouten Queen had brought herself to completion by fantasy of remembering HIM relieving himself. He blushed mightily and raked a hand through his shoulder blade length hair.

“Well you certainly give a man everything he wants almost the second he wants it. I’m telling you Isha; I’m going to be spoiled and I might say I want a shiny new sword to play with.” He teased her.

“If that is what my Kim Shan wants; he shall receive. I love you.” She whispered against his mouth.

“Ancients; I fell in love with you when you saved my life.” He whispered back.

“Just want me. Just want me as much as Lei does. Want me and want our baby. Be a constant in my life; love me and do not ever leave me.” She said as tears slipped down her face.

“Death will have to take me.” Jing Kim Shan replied.

“I will direct the ekimmu and Shouten to continue to build our forces for a covert strike in Hueco Mundo. You should be hungry by now.” She said palming his cheek.

“Well I fed from you during our intimacies. Your blood is potent but yes, I am getting hungry.” He smiled.

“I also have to retrieve some armor from Totosai.” She explained as she stood up naked.

“THE Totosai?” Kim Shan asked stunned.

“You know of him?” Asuna asked amused.

“He is famous all over Asia Isha. He is the most skilled sword maker for daemons. Wraiths are daemons too you know. I had one of his blades once but Ganek bastard stole it.” He pouted.

“Then I shall commission a new one made for you. Are you more Shouten or Tomoshibi in your abilities?” His mate asked.

“I am a freak.” He winked.

“Pardon?” She asked dumbly and smiled.

“I have every single Shouten trait. I have hiebie, kemuri, shape shifting, and obviously I can phase in and out of Hueco Mundo. I also can phase into the Seireitei. I can even eat small amounts of meat. It has to be rare.” Kim Shan explained as he stood up naked.

While they spoke; Maec was listening very carefully and this particular wraith was an evolutionary oddity and he was Jing! He could care less if Isha took a wraith lover; in his opinion she was better off with wraiths anyway. This Kim Shan also called her by her wraith name and Maec was going to make it a point in befriending the powerful bastard. The name Jing Kim Shan was not unknown in Astana; many of his past warriors had fallen to his blade. He was also certain he still had his sword in the back of his psycho father’s old apothecary. Maec was highly intrigued and he phased out before Isha caught him. He was upset that his baby had been lost but he also knew her; she would beget herself when it was right and he knew without a doubt; his palace would be full of their children. She had already given him four. He needed to wait for his others and he needed to make the upstart wolves pay for what they did to his queen.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  &nbs p;  

Asuna went to Japan with Kim Shan and they had to find the ancient youkai blacksmith. She finally did in the Ryuku Islands and she was irritated but she shielded her aura heavily. Totosai was just humming to himself and he saw the infamous inu princess and a wraith.

“Well hello young one! Do I know you?” He asked jovially and confused.

“Seriously Totosai? I am Touga’s grandpup.” Asuna smirked.

“Oh right, right! I fixed up your armor.” He said wandering into a cave.

He came back out and her bone and yoki armor had been infused with mithril and a fang of her sire. Her smile was almost evil looking and she looked at Kim Shan. The artwork on the breast plate was beautiful and depicted the rising crescent moon over water.

“Never worked with that metal before but this armor; you are going to be protected missy. Now what are you supposed to pay me?” Totosai asked again scratching his head.

Kim Shan kept in his smile and he was certain for a youkai to show his age; he had to be older than twenty or thirty thousand years old. It was impossible otherwise.

“You asked me to bring a fang of my brother Osamu. You did not tell me why. I have done so.” She said depositing the tooth.

“Right! Okay. Come back in two weeks. You, I know you right?” The ancient youkai stated seeing Kim Shan.

“You made a katana for me some thousand years ago.” He smiled.

“Oh right. Right. Okay. Who are you?” Totosai asked confused.

Asuna kissed his forehead and laughed softly. She took Kim Shan’s hand and she ported away. Totosai acted dumb but Juria had come to him and asked him to hurriedly make Orlovich Osamu a fang in which he could channel his fire abilities; she had provided a fang as well. He mumbled about the young ones bugging him and he meandered into his workshop in the belly of the volcano.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------  &n bsp; 

Her next appearance was in the modern era to grab a small arsenal of old style silks and battle wear. Her lady in waiting; Eleri Mostyn, came in and bowed low and saw the infant wraith and he was quite handsome.

“Well hello sir.” Eleri smiled.

“He is mine Eleri.” Asuna said without even looking up.

“Your majesty, you must take me with you! I simply have not met any men like you have!” She whined.

Asuna smiled and she nodded. Kim Shan was blushing and she decided to port over to Hadasan to see if Lei had gotten the spell and Eleri was to pack. Kim Shan was in tow and he showed up and his jaw dropped. The main palace was full and it had power and no candles. Lei came out in a blue silk tee shirt with black corded pants and black pointed toe boots and his wife growled softly.

“Kamis darling you look like a kami in need of offerings. Where are our children? I should like Kim Shan to meet them.” She said licking her lips.

“Touché my baby girl. You always look hot enough to sink fangs into. This way Kim Shan and see what gorgeous babies this woman will give us. Oh shit. Shan Lao.” Lei said frowning.

Jing Shan Lao was standing from a side hallway and Neeva was in his arms. Neeva slid down and ran to her mother who picked her up and hugged her and kissed her silly. Shan Lao’s face was in shock seeing his younger; warrior brother before him.

“Kim Shan!” The gentle Shan Lao whispered.

“Hello Shan Lao.” Kim Shan bowed.

“What is the meaning of this Lady Asuna?” The clan leader asked.

“Sir, I owe you no explanations. We keep to our custody arrangements. Come Kim Shan. Lei darling? We move against the beasts soon. Maec is anxious.” She said and she carried Neeva on her hip.

Shan Lao moved swiftly and grabbed her arm. She stared at him as if he did not exist and the Jing leader knew her very well.

“I owed it to him. I told you that.” He whispered.

“Get your hands off of me. You have what you were denied. I gave you your second chance.” She said in a rare dialect of Chinese that Neeva did not speak.

“How dare you! I loved you too much; I loved you enough and Lei enough to let you go.” He said hurt beyond words.

“Lye to yourself Shan. I went through utter fucking hell for this family and you know it. Lie to yourself. Kim Shan was saved by Lei and I in the past. He and I are very well acquainted. I asked if he wanted to come and he said hai. So leave it alone.” Asuna said shoving his hand away.

Shan Lao did not follow and a single bloody tear fell down his face as he watched his heir and his former lover walk with what was in truth; his younger brothers. Anger swallowed him but he refused to act on it. His pain was real but he truly felt he was honoring Asuna more by giving Lei his due. Neeva came running back after some time and he picked her up and hugged her tightly. His baby girl looked like her mother in the face and Shan Lao saw Asuna in her every day. He would get the gossip from the clan later and he was heart weary.
================================================================ ===========   
Yung Koval was actually in the Hadasan palace and Asuna nodded her head to him and he smiled at her. While they had not been intimate in many years; they shared Hajnal and Yung ruled the Koval Clan now and he would occasionally see her but time was just not available.

“Ok you Lady Jing drink this and you Kim Shan drink this.” Yung stated as he handed them both a brew.

Asuna remembered this stuff from Maec and that had been the turning point in her hate for him. Her hate had ebbed away and she realized that she did feel for him. She swallowed the brew and so did Kim Shan. Lei scratched Asuna and nothing happened to his “uncle” and Yung smiled.

“How is Sofia?” Asuna asked.

“Busy! Sane Maec is a task master. He is really quite an efficient ruler and gets things done. Commerce and building problems. Even Prince Alum has taken up head of all things medical in the empire.” He shrugged.

“Our daughter is perfect.” His bound said smiling softly.

“I praise the heavens for that gift every day. You gave me strength and then her. I can never repay that. I however have a clan council meeting in less than ten minutes. Maec wants the minutes!” He sighed.

“He is that hands on?” She asked stunned.

“Good heavens Asuna, yes! Like I said; he is actually a very good ruler. He has a very savvy business head too. He is charming and wicked smart. Too bad that the evil permeated the early part of his reign.” Yung sighed and he bowed.

Asuna had been given much information about her kingly mate and she went to Inujima and found Dafydd Purcell to make a tunnel into the Tudor era and Pembroke Castle. She bowed and smiled at him and the young ekimmu’s heart pounded too hard. Eleri smiled at him and he nodded to the pretty ekimmuess and was figuring a way to serve the queen.

Maec was in his own armor and his hair was up in its many corn row braids and pulled back in a ponytail. His brown eyes simmered as he saw his wife with a blush colored angora sweater and wide leg trousers in cream color. She was dressed for the modern era but he knew she would change and soon. Her hair was down and he wanted to just phase her clothes off that second.

“Really?” She asked hearing his thought.

“Well yes. Ugh it’s the Jing Heir; my ally in whipping wolf ass but otherwise a pain in the ass.” Maec snorted at Lei.

“It is alright king buddy. I know you dream about me and your references are actually what you want me to do. It will be okay. Rejects; sorry REJECTION is hard.” Lei retorted.

Kim Shan could not help and he snorted in laughter and he straightened up. Asuna just rolled her eyes and Lei walked in the OPPOSITE direction followed by Eleri who had her mistress’s clothing, armor, and more. Maec circled Kim Shan and the younger man felt like a freak on display.

“I have never met you Jing. Who are you?” The Shouten king asked already knowing.

“Jing Kim Shan. I am a younger brother of Shan Lao.” He said standing straight and meeting Maec’s eyes.

“I seem to remember that it was said Jing Kim Shan was killed by Ganek?” He asked surprised.

“It is what we let pass for history my love. We saved him from your father.” Asuna said honestly.

“Sick son of a bitch was he not? Did nothing so well as gut him and spill his blood to the four winds.” The king said darkly.

“Your birth father was a monster. I am most happy you put him down your majesty.” The Jing warrior said with sincerity.

“I believe Kim Shan that this is yours then.” Maec stated as he placed a sword that had been wrapped in leather upon the wooden table.

Kim Shan’s light grey orbs opened wide and he actually looked thrilled. He slowly picked up a Mongol katana that had a guard with a ninety degree angle. It was dulled brass and gold. The guard spiked out from where the blade emerged and it was straight then curved sharply like a claw and the blade was one of the thinnest curved katana as such Asuna had ever seen. Maec stared at it with appreciation and Kim Shan’s yoki was one with the blade. Maec could see it and so could Asuna.

“I know what happened between you and my queen. I also applaud it. I also heard what you are.” The king said under his breath.

“Pardon me?” The Jing said almost nervously.

“Hush and hear me out. I never wanted the light wraiths away from Hueco Mundo. I have light wraith siblings I hid from my father. You to be born with both means it is possible! We were meant to be one people. Your half-brother is an arrogant pain in my ass but I fight battles often and I would prefer a powerful warrior beside me; be he Jing or no.” The Shouten ruler stated.

“I am honored your majesty! I actually love fighting.” Kim Shan laughed a little.

“You will be one Jing I can respect and actually like. Since you obviously handled Lei in your bed, come to ours tonight.” His king commanded.

Asuna gulped and Kim Shan looked at her in shock. She nodded yes and he bowed to Maec and decided to practice with his fang that he had not had in so long.

“You stun and surprise me again and again.” Asuna whispered as she came into his arms.

“He is more than tolerable. Both Isha! He is both! He is the link I have been searching for to prove to the fucking Hasegawas that Shouten and Tomoshibi are in fact BOTH Shouten.” He said excited.

“Well Jing Kim Shan is an excellent warrior like you. He has a wicked sense of humor. You will enjoy his wit. He also prefers to call me Isha.” She smiled up at him.

“Oh I adore this man already.” He grinned down at her.

“I love you Maec.” She said seriously.

“I love you too. Why so serious?” He lifted her chin.

“When we rescued him from Ganek; he was a mess. Lei actually had me use myself to heal him.” She admitted.

“Knowing what my demented sire could do Isha; I know what probably he looked like and felt like. Jing was being merciful to his kinsmen. Although you are not a cure all to every blood drinker!” He snorted.

“True! That is how Kim Shan and I met and throughout my stream hopping; I have seen him several times and the physical attraction was there, but I got to know him and there was a mutual bond of intimacy by knowledge.” Asuna explained.

“Isha! You do not have to explain yourself. I approve this man. I like him.” He hugged her tightly.

“OK. I want to move against the Kveldulf day after tomorrow.” She murmured.

“As my queen commands.” He smiled down at her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------  
H ibari was hearing some strange goings on and she did not let on that she knew the Foraoise tongue as well as she did. She had been in Japan for a week which was pretty normal and now she was here and the Gordir clan was speaking of evils done. Finally she had enough and she cornered her fenrir mate.

“What the hell is going on?” Hibari demanded in HIS language.

“Wife! You are speaking my language?” Ismael asked her surprised.

“Yea, yea I was going to surprise you but all this talk is making me crazy. What evils in where?” She demanded.

“You speak my tongue. Okay sorry. They are saying that the Forest Elves have been cursed. There have been bad things happening in Tanath`Sal.” He said still unable to believe she spoke his language.

“What things?” She demanded.

“Simyth Elensar attacked his own heir. It is said he also attacked one grandchild.” Ismael stated not realizing the ramifications for Hibari.

“Oh my Kamis! Oh Kamis!” She swore in Japanese.

“Wife tell me!” He demanded.

“His grandchildren are my siblings!” She freaked.

“This is not Simyth Elensar. We are not exactly best friends with Tanath`Sal but Simyth is supposed to be fair and kind. This man, no one knows.” Her fenrir husband shook his head.

“Ismael listen to me again; Chanak is my mother’s husband. Her children by the former prince Beren? Those are her children. Chanak’s children are my Haha’s as well. Simyth’s grandchildren are my brothers and sisters.” Hibari said gently shaking him.

His fenrir eyes widened and he shook his head sickened. Hibari was pacing and he knew her. She was planning something huge.

“Hibari! No! It is not safe. I cannot allow…” He started to say.

“Ismael, what did I tell you about me?” She demanded.

“You are no weak female. I KNOW THIS. I am coming to back you up.” He growled.

“Do you have an ether form?” Hibari asked sweetly.

“No!” He snarled at her.

She waved bye bye and he let out a furious yell. Hibari phased to Tanath`Sal and she was feeling for the vibes of anything alchemic, ekimmu, or Shouten. The palace alone was huge and she felt Chanak’s aura. She phased in carefully and he was in nasty shape.

“Chanak?” She asked horrified.

“Hibari!” The Soten ruler asked surprised.

“This place has been cursed hasn’t it?” Hibari asked.

“Yes. I am certain it is in my father’s rooms but when I was in there; he went ballistic. He is not acting himself at all.” Chanak said weakly.

“Did he attack one of my siblings?” She demanded.

“I stopped him.” He stated and he looked sad.

“She thinks you are with your people. Your father told her and Maec that there was a blood illness within the Soten. He told her that you said you thought it was your mother.” The hybrid Shouten said softly.

“Oh my Gods. This is an elaborate curse! Holy fucking hells.” Chanak snapped and he was incredibly weak.

“What do I look for?” She demanded.

“It is one of his diadems.” He said and he realized his wife had not abandoned him.

Hibari phased into her ether form and she phased to the rooms Chanak had pictured in his mind. She slipped past several elven guards and she was scanning the obvious places first and then she saw a huge wardrobe. Her ether form walked into the room with all his royal trappings and she felt an object of great evil. There was a circlet crown that looked like vines but in a darker metal; it shone almost black and she knew this was going to be bad. She grabbed it and it sent hiebie into her arms and she wanted to scream in agony. She phased away into Hueco Mundo and she fell at Mas’s feet. She dropped the cursed object and began to scream in pain.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------  
Alum had to extract nearly fifty centiliters from Hibari of hiebie and that was a massive dose. Mas had sealed the cursed object in a special box that his father had made for such things and the younger brother of Maec was brushing her silver hair off of her face.

“You are so incredibly brave Hibari. That was a hell of a lot of hiebie. You will be fine but we should get one of our mages into Leth`Evana and detox it.” He said softly.

“There are some left?” Hibari asked.

“Only three. I will contact one and ask him to travel with you. This is too important but Maec is not available right now. You are an amazing young woman and Mas is a lucky wraith.” Alum smiled.

“Nanami has not been this happy ever! You know me and Zuki finished raising her after Haha was killed. She was always a sad girl. She is so happy now.” She said to her brother in law.

“I love her. I love her so much; I wonder how I lived life without her in it.” He said softly.

“Yea, I feel the same way about my men. I am Shouten succubus on overdrive.” She tittered.

“Mas loves whatever it is you all have. He is so very happy too.” He smiled.

Hibari nodded and Alum went to send for one of the old mages. Mas came in with their twins; Jaoel and Jabril to see her and they both climbed up on the bed to hug on her.

“Mommy okay?” They said in unison.

“Mommy is fine. I love you babies so much. When should Mommy have another Shouten baby?” She asked them.

“No! Never!” Both boys again said together.

“They like being spoiled rotten.” Mas chuckled.

“Uh huh.” Hibari nodded.

Soon Alum walked in with a wraith that looked like he had a monk’s habit with a hood.  It was a tan habit with symbols on it and she assumed they were either Celtic or Kazakh.

“Princess Hibari this is Brother Mirzal Chechi.” Alum said very softly.

“Honor to meet you Brother Chechi.” She bowed from her waist.

“Not quite so formal. I am only Mirzal, Princess Hibari. I am pleased to meet you. You know how to get into the other realm?” The young sounding Shouten mage said.

“Actually, I gained the ability to phase in after I had a fae fenrir. Weird huh?” She chuckled.

Alum and Mas looked at each other and their mouths dropped open. She stood up and she had on holey jeans and an off the shoulder black tee shirt that exposed her belly just a little. Her feet she had on normal geta. Mas shook his head at his perfect wife in his opinion. The twins waved bye and jumped up and down. Hibari put her hand on the mage’s shoulder and phased them directly into Leth`Evana but not far from Tanath`Sal.

“So mister mage man; how old are you on my original plane?” Hibari asked to make conversation.

“To be honest? I do not remember.” He shrugged.

“No shit?” She asked dropping her jaw.

The older Shouten chuckled and he could feel residual alchemy and he frowned. He nodded for her to transport them to the palace and she did so but she was ether form and he was straight up corporeal. He wrote something with black like chalk on the marble floors and he pressed his hands and chanted over and over. Airis Ludok ran to the site and Hibari phased in beside him.

“Chill dude. He’s a good guy. I got the nasty mojo crap out of here.” She smiled.

“Thank the heavens! Simyth has been acting irrational and mindless. I have to find him.” The Undine man said feeling relief flood him.

“Kingly man is in his bedroom. Saw to that too. It’s all good. Chanak doesn’t look so good though.” She stated softly.

“He needs to return to his people; they have the medicines he needs but Simyth refused to let him go.”  The healer said actually wiping a tear from his eye.

The mage stood up his full height and pushed back his hood. A tall Shouten man with dark brown hair and pale blue orbs stared at Hibari. His jaw was square and his brow heavy and his eyes Asian but deep set. His nose was a perfect straight and slight point. His lips were neither overly full nor thin; his neck was long and he kept his hair on the short side; unusual for the Shouten. She knew she was staring and her jaw was dropped because this Brother Mirzal seriously looked no older than she did.

“There was residual alchemy done here. I have cleansed it all. The ones who were cursed; please allow me to see them.” He said softly.

“I will take you to the king.” Airis stated and Mirzal looked at Hibari curiously.

She followed but found Chanak and he was sitting up.

“You dude. Go home to your in between plane. Daddy is detoxed.” She smiled.

“You are really incredible Hibari. I am deeply indebted to you. Something horrid must have happened for your mother not to at least come back?” He asked concerned.

“Your father told her to never return.” She looked down.

“Why?” He asked horrified.

“Get well and go to Pembroke Castle in 1509.” She said fleeing.

Hibari ran into Simyth’s room and she found Simyth staring out in horror and realizing all that had happened. Tears streamed down his face and the mage knelt by him.

“This type of alchemy was banned by our king. It is not allowed but some ekimmu still practice it as well as his witch sister in her time prison. All residual curses and hexes have been removed. This home and people who were affected by those curses are free.” Mirzal stated gently.

“How can I thank you.” Simyth said still in shock.

“My queen’s daughter recognized the need. Princess Hibari.” The mage presented Hibari.

“Hello your majesty. I do not think we have formerly met. I got hitched to a fenrir from the Gordir clan; they're the good guys. Anyway; Haha taught me your language and I heard rumors and yada yada yada. I speak very modern…so sorry. Ummm well Chanak is going to his realm to get well and you should probably spring Beren.” She nodded.

“No, I cannot Princess Hibari. My son had gone mad. We knew it was from…wait you mean?” Simyth looked up.

“That was the residual alchemy. Anyway, not really sure what all the drama was between you and my Haha. Umm may I speak like a blunt axe as my mate calls me?” She said softly.

Mirzal slipped from the room as did Airis and shut the doors behind him. Simyth looked up at the woman who resembled Lady Asuna and he was sick to his stomach.

“Was the curse affecting how you acted and you just acted out of character for you? Haha and I are close. I am so much like she is; she usually does not even speak it, her mind is open to me.” Hibari explained.

“My feelings for Asuna are separate from this. How I acted and treated her horribly is a direct result from this. She fought Jatix Menon to prevent problems between your father-in-law and the Menon Clan and thus prevented conflict in my realm. She was to have my baby. I said terrible things to her. I did not mean them.” He said truly horrified.

“Oh boy. Well sir she uh well. She is in a nice deep sunken depression. She is fixing to go against the Shadow Hounds in a day and half. She has been burning heaps of them. Haha lost her fae babes then a Kveldulf came and stabbed her through the back with a broadsword.” She spoke very softly.

Simyth actually had many, many tears falling and he wanted to kill Sanra. He wanted to destroy her and the woman he loved most likely hated him forever. He nodded and he was going to check and make certain of Beren’s sanity. If it was so; Chanak and Beren would be co-heirs. He could not take it from his youngest son. Not now and not after everything and after Hibari slipped away. Simyth laid his head on his arm and began to sob and it felt like he could not stop.

It was full on dark when Airis stepped in and Simyth had not moved and now it was Airis counseling his king.

“I refuse to lose my love and my life. You can either be the man and fae I know; join me in this endeavor or sink further into depression where you will wish for death.” The Undine prince spoke softly.

“The things we said to each other were so horrible. I could not believe I was saying them. I felt compelled to say these terrible things and she had stopped Don from attacking me!” Simyth said looking up and it was obvious his best friend had been weeping as when Kaylin passed.

“Then we damn well do something about it. I asked this Lady Hibari and Hagen to check upon Beren. We need to pull ourselves together and figure out a plan of action like the days of old.” Airis said firmly.

“You are quite correct. I am wallowing and that witch is going to be at the end of my sword or spear.” He said standing.

“Now this is as your healer; go to the medicinal baths and soak my king. Clear your head and we will confer.” His healer bowed and turned on his heal.

Simyth was grateful for the strength of Airis right now, because he frankly did not think he could handle the idea of permanently losing the woman he loved. He did not think he could survive it again.
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------  & nbsp;
Hibari was on horseback with another elvish prince named Hagen and he had frowned upon the out worlders but this one was beyond beautiful. She was like a statue of their deities and he could not stop staring.

“Look Keebler, do I have something on my face?” Hibari demanded.

“Beautiful eyes and lips?” Hagen asked confused.

“Huh?” She asked in dumbly.

“What is this reference to Keebler? It is not the first time I have heard it. Your mother called Healer Ludok such and my father as well!” He demanded.

His hair was brown in the same chestnut shade as Simyth but his eyes were the color of the Caribbean Seas. She was staring at his big eyes; straight nose with a bit of a wide point and perfect man lips. They were even and symmetrical. Actually everything in his facial features was symmetrical on his oval face with a slight bit of a sharp chin and dimple. He had a bit of a scrolling branch mark around his left eye and she looked away.

“The ningen; the mortals I mean, they have their products they sell and they have baking company that makes sweets and that brand is called Keebler elves.” She said blushing.

“So you liken us to what?” He demanded as he stopped his mount.

“They are cute, cuddly characters meant to endear people so you will eat their product. Okay?” Hibari snorted.

“Fae are NOT cute and cuddly. We most certainly do not do whatever it is you just said.” Hagen snapped and he made a clicking sound for his to go.

“Fucking elves. Ugh! The underpants are probably wedged up their ass.” She said to herself.

“Do you think?” She heard from the trees.

“Another type of fae. What kind of fae are you?” Hibari called out.

A Yosei poked his head out from behind a tree and he had darker hair than Ayumu and Hibari again snorted.

“I know what you are nymph. Damn it all. I need to spring the elf prince. Fuck this shit!” She said angry and commanded the horse into a gallop.

She caught up with Hagen and they appeared at a small castle and he produced a key and he spoke something in another dialect of their language and he slipped in the key and turned the lock. They both slowly entered and there were servants to care for Beren and Hagen lead her to another level. They found Beren hunched over; holding his head and he had obviously been weeping.

“Beren?” Hagen spoke gently.

“Brother?” Beren said turning and he saw a daughter of Asuna.

“I did not mean. I swear it. I did not mean it!” He actually wept.

“We know. We found the curses. Your house has been cursed by Chanak’s mommy more than once. Seems like when he turned his back on her; she decided to get back at him.” Hibari snorted.

“I know not how anyone will believe me.” The elder fae prince said desolate.

“I know you are cured. Okay? The Shouten mage dude said so. He was sent by my Papa in law and Maec can be mean as hell to his enemies; but he does not screw around with breaking curses by that bitch.” She said softly.

“My children. I have seen them so little.” He wiped his eyes.

“Brother, things are bad and Father needs us all. We need you. We need your strength. You both have suffered the most of this. Our Aunt it seems is trying to betray Father and our half-brother has actually summoned her to Tanath`Sal in flesh form. I believe the witch works with Don as well as the other out world beasts to cause friction amongst all realms. The fenrir are about as well as their Hueco Mundo cousins.” Hagen spoke rapidly.

“Are you allowed to release me?” The eldest brother asked.

“No but I can.” Simyth stated behind his younger son and Hibari.

“Father!” Beren cried.

He used the enchanted key and Beren did not think twice and he flew into his father’s arms and hugged him tightly. Hibari’s had bloody tears in her eyes and several spilled down her cheeks. She knew Sanra’s evil and depravity and this family had done NOTHING to deserve it. Hagen did not let on he heard her thoughts or saw her mind. He saw her die and he had to forcefully keep himself from responding. He saw everything she was seeing and Hibari quickly bowed and phased out.

“Hagen what is it?” Simyth asked concerned.

“The women who cursed our family; she has done heinous and evil, and I mean evil things to Lady Asuna’s family. That young woman who saved us? She was murdered by this woman. She had part of a tree shoved through her heart and the Shouten king had her changed into what she is to save her.” He blurted out and he almost dry heaved.

“I would normally not involve myself so heavily in things in that realm but this is not standing. That woman has done too much evil HERE. We are gathering our forces. Your brother Chanak will head up a legion to find Don. Can you accept Chanak as your co-heir?” The Fae king asked his eldest son.

“Father I wanted to know him. I knew that something awful happened in the other era! Of course I can accept him! He had no choice that monster birthed him.” He said in disgust.

“Okay. My boys. We are going to be out of Leth’Evana and that means we need to use our abilities out there. Their enemies are now our enemies. I do not care who THEY are. I consider them in league with my bitch sister and this witch.” Simyth said turning on his heel.

Beren slowly walked out of the posh prison and hatred for the amalgamated whore that was Sanra consumed him. He would make it his life to eradicate her. He only had his children worth living for and the one woman he loved was lost to him forever. The hatred he felt made his heart cold and he had a severe hatred of many ekimmu. He entered his childhood home and his eyes blinked back tears. Airis Ludok moved forward and hugged him. What was actually funny was a tiny Ireth Ludok hugging his legs. He was so taken with the little one that he asked Airis if he could hold her a moment.

“Thank you for the homecoming! Do you know who I am?” He asked softly.

“You look like Simyth.” She smiled.

“I am his son. I am Beren. I am a friend to your Mama always and your father is the best of men.” Beren stated as emotions well up in him.

“Oh! You Haha’s friend. You make her stop cry! She cry last time she here.” Ireth said twisting her silvery white hair.

“I see. We shall have to see she does not ever cry when she is in Tanath`Sal.” He said and he gently kissed her forehead and handed her back to Airis.

“Prince Beren, Lady Asuna will be extremely hostile against any adult fae. I hate to say this but I have a plan.” Their former lead warrior stated.

“Okay. Does my father know?” He asked.

“No but we are going to get her to come to us. We are forming our legions and we are going after her in Hueco Mundo. The cousins of the fenrir are called Kveldulf and they shoved a broadsword through her back.” The healer explained.

Tears pricked his eyes and it was similar to what he had done while under the influence of the evil. Simyth was soon involved and the adult male elvish fae were busy plotting revenge.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------   Sung Jao Li had heard the rumors; everyone was talking about Jing Kim Shan, and Shan Lao was buried in his office-library. Jao and Lei had become the best of friends besides third cousins and he was quite sorrow after his children left. Rumors also were heard out of Astana; that Nanami had managed to break her marriage to Maec. How she was able to do that; he had no clue. It was rumored now that she and Alum tr’Awnhi were quite together and quite happy. He swallowed more brandy that he consumed in high amounts when not on duty or with his children and he stood up. A mean smile curved his lips and he was wondering how in the hell he could make Prince Alum’s life utter fucking hell. He phased to the Sahen Clan and he knew many, many healers from this clan as they were just that type. He was poking his head around there palace and he saw Taev Sahen and the older Stofan Sahen who was the son of Danis Sahen.

“Healer Sung?” Taev said smiling as he came over and they bowed to each other.

“Hello Prince Taev. I was wondering if your uncle would speak to me. I have a proposal I do believe he would find entertaining.” He smirked.

“Ole Uncle Stofan. He likes entertainment. Sure.” Taev grinned and shrugged.

Taev went to his uncle and spoke to him about the Jing healer and Stofan was highly intrigued. Stofan was the heir to the Sahen clan; he came over and led Jao into a private office like room. He sat on the opposite side from Jao across a table made of beautiful oak wood. Simple yet elegant lines; the Sahen were so different from the tr’Awnhi that it was ridiculous.

“Hello sir. I am Sung Jao Li; I am a healer for the Jing Clan and at one time I was married to one Yamasaki Nanami. Sanra tr’Awnhi put a hex on her and my life went for shit. In the ensuing chaos that followed; my marriage fell apart and I literally was unbound against my will by his majesty.” Jao explained elegantly as he sat straight.

“Good god’s man.” Stofan said horrified.

“Well my ex-wife has certain reasons why she went crazed after she lost our twins; I also had not known that King Maec was throwing Lhaes at her. That was her third lost pregnancy and she wanted more desperately. I just wanted my wife safe and for a moment I suggested she perhaps consent to be sterilized. She went ballistic and left me.” He explained further.

“It sounds as if the hex had maddened her to the point of insane. Sanra tr’Awnhi is an evil evil devil woman who should have been burned in the old tar pits.” The Sahen man spat out.

“I agree but Nanami somehow ended up yoked to Maec. Now I hear that is dissolved. She even went so far as to have herself changed into one of these Alv wraiths. She recently gave birth again while several Shouten warriors were brought back from battling the Kveldulf. She was crashing and so I stepped in.” He explained.

“This leads to something that interests me doesn’t it?” The older wraith asked.

“Yes. Prince Alum looked like he would defecate in his bottoms right then. When he found me in Hadasan with my ex-wife; he gave me looks that would murder. I was under the assumption she was still yoked to King Bat Shit but no; the rumors I hear is that she is in fact yoked to one Prince Alum tr’Awnhi.” Jao stated and he sat back.

“You want to make his life hell for what his clan has done to you.” Stofan stated bluntly.

“I would be lying if I said no. I loved Nanami insanely. I still do but getting revenge? Oh that would be perfection indeed.” Sung stated with malice.

“So Alum had been playing footsy with his brother’s concubine; not surprising really.” The Sahen man mused.

“Why?” Jao asked curious.

“What I am about to tell you will make his life more than miserable; I imagine he will come after you personally, and then me.” He laughed bitterly.

“Alum’s mother? He has no idea who she is but I do. Maec would go through the roof and this is all very hush hush. Our current queen as lusty and kinky as she is; did save my father from Ganek. She was every bit as naughty as her former wraith soul mother.” He said blinking greenish eyes.

“I do not understand.” Sung shook his head.

“Sana Sahen hated Clan tr’Awnhi so much for one main reason. Ganek had a sober moment one day; sort of, and he called her Reija. He raped my aunt and she was horrified and ashamed. She was still a very young woman, and I mean young. She was in her thirties.” Stofan related.

Jao covered his mouth and he was nearly sick with bile and Stofan sighed because of ALL the ramifications.

“As my father told it to me; he kept her away from Astana and her betrothed on purpose. She had grown to hate the tr’Awnhi with utter passion and contempt. She could not even look at the babe she bore. She wanted nothing to do with him.” He finished explaining.

“Did you know when you and he were…?” Jao asked delicately.

“No. I actually did not run around telling my father; oh by the way, I am sleeping with Prince Alum.” He laughed coldly.

“So when you and he were together?” Sung stated trying not to be sick.

“I was in love and I was young Jing. Try not to be so judgmental! You Jings are the goodie goodies of the Empire, sheesh!” Stofan snorted.

“Ok please continue.” He sighed and rolled his dark eyes.

“Alum had been tortured by Sanra in that she began to rape him as a young boy. She would torture him and participated in Ganek’s depravity. He was heavily pierced at one time I hear. He is terribly afraid of being grappled from behind. He has grown balls since big brother gained his sanity back. Alum needs to be knocked out of his arrogance.” The Sahen man said staring out his window of Serbia.

“I shall enjoy my own version of torture sir; believe me.” He smiled and he phased out.

Stofan sighed and he had been sick; literally when had found out that he had committed incest. It grossed him to the point of hating himself but he put it to the back of his mind and went on about his day.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------  &n bsp; 
Nanami was busy in Yamasaki General and she was in the ER. Alum begged her sweetly to do light shifts and perhaps only emergency surgeries. She had agreed after she had screamed herself horse. Her new husband was manipulative but his way made her feel so tingly and good.

“Hello Nanami.” Jao said.

Nanami jumped about a foot and she whirled around to see her ex. His black hair was longer and he looked more rugged. He had a little nasty smirk on his face and she did not like it.

“You had the kids for the week! I have not screwed up our custody schedule once. What are you doing here?” She demanded.

“You unbound from me. I did not unbind from you.” He stated with that cocky smirk.

“That is supposed to mean what?” She said waving a chart in the air.

“Find out sweetheart. See you around. Tell your husband; Alum? Tell the prince; I know who is mommy is.” He grinned and phased out.

Her breathing was faster and she suddenly clutched her heart. Nanami was horrified and she actually felt as if someone was squeezing the organ itself. She fell to her knees and nurses surrounded her trying to help her up. She was crying out and Alum appeared as he felt her pain. He knelt by her and pulled her up. Her eyes were actually white and he recognized another wraith screwing with a bind. He was furious and he felt her head.

“Have her brother Shinobu put her in a mild death sleep. It will protect her!” Alum instructed.

He phased out immediately and he phased right in to the main palace at Hadasan. Jao was not even trying to hide his aura and he smirked at Alum as the high ranking prince came over to him and was fixing to deck him.

“Nu uh. I would not do that if I were you. I did our own Jing thing and connected to our old bind. Is this not fun or what?” Sung asked coldly.

“Be a man Jao. Quit hurting her like you always did and be a man!” Alum snarled.

“This coming from a Shouten who loved it both ways. Not judging. Not judging Prince Alum but that has me confused. Did you start liking either before or after Sanra raped you?” He asked the older man.

Alum saw silver and he was furious. He decked Jao and he ended up on him strangling him for all he was worth. Jao was horrified at how strong he was and was desperate to try and save himself.

“I will kill her before you kill me.” He gasped out.

Alum let go and he jumped up and his face held terrible wrath. His eyes were not brown at all and he fingered a dagger he always carried. Jao did not expect it but Alum threw it with perfect accuracy and it pinned him to the floor this his right clavicle.

“I should fucking kill you Jing! You will pay. I will make you pay for this and your clan you will not hide behind!” Alum yelled at him.

“Awe mommy issues Alum? Did you know you and Stofan Sahen are first cousins? Yea, I know okay in the old days but it is just like your family.” He smirked meanly.

Alum actually stumbled back and he stared at Jao and his hatred was making him reckless. He phased out to check on Nanami and she was in a mild death sleep. He asked Shinobu to keep her that way and he rushed to find an ekimmu. He found a guard of Isha’s when she was here and the ekimmu rolled his eyes as he made a tunnel through the planes of time. Alum appeared at Pembroke Castle and he was feeling for Maec’s aura. His eyes were not changing and he was sick to his stomach.

-Maec, I do not want to disturb you in bed but this is urgent. -  He pathed to his brother.

It literally was only minutes and Maec appeared before Alum and his eyes were silver. Never once had the Shouten king seen Alum change eye color.

“What is wrong Alum? Your eyes are silver.” Maec stated in concern.

“When you unbound Jao and Nanami; you unbound her from him but not him from her, correct?” He asked him shaking.

“Yes. Why is he bothering you?” His elder brother asked.

“He is torturing us! I have no idea how; he said it was a Jing thing but he is using his bind to her to cause her to have heart palpitations and trouble breathing. He knows things…about me; about my past. He says Stofan Sahen was my first cousin but how? How is that possible?” Alum said actually falling apart now.

“Oh good gods Alum. I will deal with the Jing bastard. The only way you could be related to that pig is if Sana had a son by our sire.” Maec stated flippantly.

Alum jerked his head up and stared him and shook.

“Maec, I am fifty nine years younger than you.” He said in a trembling voice.

“Do you seriously think Ganek had relations with my ex-bitch-betrothed?” His elder brother asked holding his face in between his palms.

“I do not look fully tr’Awnhi brother. We have always said it. I am too fine boned. I have lighter hair. Oh my fucking ancients. He is right. He must be right.” The younger brother stepped back and fell on his ass.

“Do not listen to a jealous son of a bitch out for revenge!” He snarled.

“Maec, I did DNA testing on myself once I found out what it was. I can sequence a Sahen to see if there are any genetic comparisons. If there is; I must be as he says.” The doctor prince said wiping away bloody tears.

“This Jing has earned a top spot on my shit list!” Maec actually snarled in fury.

“Aidoan is friendly with me. I will ask her. I have to know.” He said phasing.

Maec was furious and he pathed a whole lot of information to his queen awfully quickly because he was gone in less than five minutes.
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &nb sp; 
Aidoan had no problem giving a DNA sample and was curious and Alum lied and said he was building a DNA sampling for the empire. He was waiting at the machine and he was losing it. Bloody tears fell down his face and he felt a hand on his back and he saw mug in front of him. He looked back and Nobu looked at him with a friendly face.

“Blood laced with just a tad bit of whiskey. Maec called. He is pissed.” Nobu shuddered.

“He has always tried to take care of us younger siblings. Messing with us is like messing with his children. He is older than most of us by decades. So he feels all this responsibility to make our lives better. I suffered at Sanra and Ganek’s hands and sometimes at the same time they tortured him. It was near the end for him. Very near the end; before he murdered that body.” Alum shuddered.

“You know Sana was reborn. She may or may not remember but she fully remembers Asuna as Isha. You may want to ask her questions.” His friend and former rival suggested softly.

“What would I say? I am sorry soul mother; my father raped you and you had to bear me! By the way, I am Alum and he raped me too!” He snorted and began laughing at the horrific irony.

“Perhaps just to see.” The corporeal doctor said gently.

The test popped up and there was no denying it. He had Sahen markers and quite a huge number of them. He sighed and looked at Nobu.

“Tell me where to find her.” Alum said shell shocked.
-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ &n bsp; 
It was a bright sunny day in Japan in early June and Juria decided to get some sun on her white skin. Yasu was snoring on their bed and she chuckled. Even after all the centuries; she could still wear her luscious inu boy out. He kept her up to date on Asuna but she backed off because she would have killed Maec three pups ago. She sighed, sipped her margarita, and pushed her sunglasses all the way up and lay on her lounge chair on her patio of her mortal realm home.

“Eh…um excuse me?” She heard.

“Gods damn it all. I just got in the sun and oh my Kamis; it’s a wraith. What in the seven hells do you want with me?” She demanded with cold amber eyes.

“Madam, I am not here for any hatred. I was told you have memories of a life you lived before. You may or may not have information I need. I am sorry to put you out. If my presence offends you; I shall leave.” Alum spoke softly.

Juria stared at the actually soft spoken wraith and he looked Sahen to her. She sighed and waved a chair over; literally, and he fell into it. Alum looked surprised and shocked and she chuckled.

“Whatcha want to know Shouten? Got a name besides wraith and Shouten?” She asked nicely.

“Alum. My name is Alum.” He said so softly.

“Man you are soft spoken. Okay so what can I attempt to tell you about that life?” Juria asked.

“What is your name now madam?” He asked her.

“Juria. Shihohin Juria.” She nodded and her dark golden mane almost matched her eyes.

“Do you remember that life before your daughter Isha?” He asked in a tight voice.

Juria stared at him and her hand actually shook and he took that as a yes. She nodded and he stood up.

“I should go. I have no business here.” Alum said getting overwhelmed.

“No! Sit. I…was fostered in the tr’Awnhi palace. I was betrothed to Maec. Actually liked for a while.” She said barely able to say it.

“I know the story. Ganek tr’Awnhi had a queen with gold hair and brown eyes once; Maec’s mother and Sanra murdered her, her name was Reija Honkala. Before he went completely insane; he held a passionate love for her and she suppressed most of his insanity. I am told the Sahen princess had similar coloring. Knowing of Ganek tr’Awnhi; he probably had some moment somewhere between his depravity and grief; and I believe he raped the Sahen princess.” He mumbled.

“How did you know?” Juria asked with an emotional voice.

“I am that child. I am told the Sahen princess was in her thirties; too young to be a mother and too young to have to face the reminder of her horror. I hold her no ill will. I just wished to know.” Alum said as bloody tears fell down his face.

“I wanted to keep you. They would not let me. My father said you were evil and that evil must go to the gods. I screamed and screamed for my son. They would not let me see you.” She busted into tears.

Alum was further into disgust and his Sahen relatives had left him at the Stones as a sacrifice. He was shaking uncontrollably and he stared at the reborn Sana.

“Ganek must have known you were pregnant. It is the only explanation how I survived. I am so sorry you ever suffered the depravity of that creature. I must go now.” He said standing and she was sobbing.

“You were wanted by me. I felt you move and I refused to kill you. I knew your mind. Your name was supposed to be Karl.” She bit her lips and wept more.

“This brings painful memories for you Miss Shihohin. I am sorry for that. I am a doctor in the empire and I like to think I do our people well. It is good to know that I was wanted. Someone wanted me.” He smiled wanly.

Alum phased out and she utterly broke down and could not stop the sobbing. Yasu woke up and Juria crying unlike he had seen her in a long time.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Asuna was upset by the news that Jao was fucking with Nanami and Alum and she sent word to Lei. She was up now and she was on the wall of the castle and she was breathing in the night air from the sea. Pryderi was ten feet away and he would not look at her.

“Come Sir Jernigan, we can learn to be civil can we not?” She asked in a bold tone.

“If it pleases your majesty.” He stated refusing to look at her.

“Whatever.” She murmured.

Asuna saw something in the distance and it was small. She narrowed her eyes and she shrieked. She literally jumped down the wall and Pryderi yelled as he saw Asuna running in the rocky outcropping. Asuna saw Eiji running and he saw her. She scooped him up and she was weeping violently.

“Baby boy. My sweet boy. Why are you here? Why are you here in this realm? I thought you were with Baba and grandpapa?” She asked in Foraoise.

“Nay! I gib Haha this.” Eiji grinned.

His hair was mix of brown and silver and she took a letter on parchment and she scanned the contents and she was shaking violently. She fell to her knees and she kissed her son over and over.

“Eiji bad Haha?” He asked.

“No. No you are an excellent boy. I must get you safe. I am taking you inside the castle.” Asuna said porting.

Kim Shan was awake and there was ungodly beautiful young child and his ears were sharply pointed and he looked around.

“Kim Shan, I cannot explain the whole of it but watch him with your life?” She begged him.

“Of course! What is wrong love?” Kim Shan asked.

“His elders sent him to give me a message.” She said furiously.

“Haha! Haha! Eiji tell you secrewt.” He bounced on the bed.

“What is it my baby?” She asked wiping her annoying blood tears.

“Lots and lots of swords and arrows. Eiji only play with wood sword.” He frowned and pouted.

Kim Shan looked puzzled but Asuna gathered enough from it. She kissed her baby and her new bound mate and she ported into the open. She had on her new armor over her nightgown of the palest teal color and she called on Konkisaiga. She crept forward when two little giggles could be heard. Asuna’s heart raced and out jumped Naerwen and Ireth.

“Hallo!” They yelled together and giggled insanely.

“Girls! Why are you out here in the dark?” Asuna said freaking out.

“We not lone. Amras here too and Rhoswen and Serik.” Ireth chirped.

“Oh my Kamis. Okay. I am taking you to the castle. Amras? Amras? Rhoswen? Serik!” She screamed.

Her two young half fae boys and little half Soten girl all giggled as the small pups they were and she counted heads. She was shaking and she knelt.

“Here Mama.” Amras called her.

She was handed another letter and she was told to look up and left. Asuna did just that and she saw so many fae warriors that her mind boggled. She saw Simyth in his armor and Beren of all fae. Her stomach bottomed out and she fell back on her butt.

“Haha! No fall. It is okay. Daddy was sick and he no sick anymore. This holy man like Bari came.” Amras just ran on at the mouth.

“Your sister was at Tanath`Sal?” She asked horrified.

“Yup. She made it bright again. We play again.” Amras jumped up and down.

Her mind was whirling and she could not grasp what was going on and Hibari phased down to her mother. Rhoswen jumped up into her arms and hugged her very elder sister.

“Tell me why there are fae surrounding me. Tell me why they have brought my very young pups to a castle that is not fortified for their protection!?!?” Asuna screamed at Hibari.

“Haha stop!” Hibari snapped.

“I cannot, I cannot do this. I will not do this. You will take your brothers and sisters home. You will take them to where they are safe. You will do this now Hibari!” She began shaking uncontrollably.

“Haha. I cannot. I found a massive curse on Tanath`Sal. I brought a mage from Astana after that damned thing injected me with a ton of hiebie. I brought a Brother Mirzal Chechi to deSanrafy the place. He said there was a ton of alchemy in residual and he was able to clear it all up.” Her adult daughter explained.

“I know Mirzal Chechi. He is only one of three Shouten mages to practice White alchemy as it is called. They also perform sacred marriage rights for the royals.” Asuna calmed a little.

“Hey! Mas and I got married!” She snorted.

“Hibari, we will talk later about that. So you are telling me Tanath`Sal has been cleansed and it was under several curses including Beren. What do they want?” She asked trying not to be angry.

“Rip Sanra’s head off. Gut her. Maim her. Feed her to crocodiles. Wrap her intestines and hang her from them. You get the idea?” Hibari said bluntly.

“Get the babes into Pembroke now! I will speak to the Elensar family.” Asuna commanded.

“Come on babies. We all have to take baths and go to bed; Haha said so!” She smirked.

Asuna shook her head in mild amusement and she ported up and was amongst a throng of so many elvish warriors that it astonished her. She saw Simyth and her chest literally hurt as she slowly walked forward.

“Your majesty, a rare thing indeed for you to leave your realm.” She said neutrally.

“I did not tell you thank you for stopping Don’s attempt on my life but thank you most humbly Lady Asuna.” Simyth bowed his royal head.

“Prince Beren. How are you?” She asked calmly.

“Very grieved at what has come to pass. I do not ask forgiveness but I do ask for a chance to end this bitch’s life once and for all.” He said softly.

“I shall be glad to give you that chance. I will need to do a little figuring but I believe it can be attempted. I will say this once; it was brilliant to use my children to gain my attention but if it is ever done again; I will rip the intestines out of the elf responsible.” She said with hate and cold.

“Will you speak to me Lady Asuna?” Simyth asked formally.

“Once.” She said as her eyes suddenly burned green.

Beren had no idea what had happened but she was absolutely hateful and she followed Simyth to a tent that was semi-grand and when they walked in, she heard nothing of the outside.

“I find it handy when I need to speak in private. You may choose not believe me; I cannot make you but those words were not mine. I never would have expected you to put honor above anything. Jatix Menon deserved death and I was in the process of planning it. I remember saying them and screaming in my mind that I did not wish to open my mouth.” He said trying to keep himself together.

“Our houses are tied through blood. We need to leave it at that. I have to be done dealing with the Elensar family on a personal level.” She said in a tone devoid of emotion.

“I love you. I cannot nor will I stop! Can you honestly tell me I deserve less faith and forgiveness than your Shouten king?” He asked with tears in his eyes.

“How dare you!” Asuna said and she spilled tears.

“How dare I what? Speak truth? I love you. It will not stop. It is not a passing fancy and it is not something I can help. Your own daughter told you truth; I know what was said came from these lips but what was said did not come from this heart!” Simyth cried out softly.

Her shoulders began to shake and she was so damn overloaded. Airis was here as well as Beren. She picked the information from brains that Chanak was leading a hunt for Don. She knew what Sanra’s influence could do and she fell to the ground and sobbed.

“I was stabbed in the back by a Shadow Hound as soon as I arrived home at my Western Estate. He told me to die; Queen of the Cherra and her Cherra bratlings. I am so angry. So much waste and taking from me. I am sick. I do not think I can handle it all.” She said wiping her tears.

“I want to fight where you fight. Kill the animals and bring justice to both realms.” He swore.

“I cannot think tonight Simyth. I must sleep.” Asuna and she remained respectful and he felt her aura.

“Fionn Hammel? You are to give Fionn Hammel a son?” He said with his mouth in a grim line.

“Simyth just let this be. I am going.” She said in a defeated tone.

He could not think and he was around the travel table and he was in front of her. This tent was magically enhanced that only Simyth could allow people to enter or leave. Also it was soundproof and no one could see in.

“Asuna please hear me. I beg. A king begs your ear.” He said feverishly.

“Stop it! Stop it! How dare you try and seduce me again. I love you but this…this event; I need time. I tell you I need time!” She demanded from him.

Simyth knew if she left; he knew by gut instinct she would never be in his arms as his again. He pulled her into his arms as they both wore armor and his unnatural heat warmed her chilled flesh on her face. He did the unthinkable and he licked up her bloody tears. She was shaking and nearly falling but he held her up.

“I will not lie. I wanted our girl child as badly as Airis wished his son but I know you are a warrior maid. You are a warrior mother. I lost and gave my heart to Kaylin so many, many centuries ago. I did not believe I could feel as strongly again, but I do. Those words that were said; the filth that came from these lips were not the true feelings of myself. I can show you if you allow me.” He whispered desperately.

“What?” Asuna asked wearily.

“I wish to open my mind to you completely. I will lay bare my entire memories and let you see.” Simyth said brushing her lips with his thumbs.

“I would have to take your blood.” Asuna said in a small voice.

“Then take it.” He almost begged her.

“Let me get the babes to bed and if you wish; be by yourself in this tent in three to four hours.” She said and she jerked away from him and he let her exit. He hoped; he had to hope because his heart would die.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------   
Maec returned to find half fae children in small beds near her bed chambers. To say he was in shock was an understatement.

“Hibari came to me; Brother Mirzal Chechi was needed in Tanath`Sal to detox it as she referred to it. I have learned since then; he was counter acting Black alchemy.” She murmured.

“So the elves were victims of my bitch sister.” He said in a deep and hateful growl.

Asuna nodded and she looked weary. She walked into her bedroom and sat down at the trunk at the end of the bed.

“Sung Jao Li has been causing problems as I pathed to you. Alum came to us and I never have known who his mother was. I now know. I also know why Sana Sahen betrayed me.” Maec said looking away.

“Tell me.” Asuna said in a shaky voice.

“As you know we used to foster prospective spouses within each clan. Sana was fostered in Astana for some time. Alum told me that when she was in her early thirties; Ganek came upon her and he was muttering nonsense of Reija.” The Shouten king looked sick.

“Oh my Kamis and he raped her in a grief stricken moment of his insanity. So what happened?” She asked leaning forward.

“Danis Sahen was her brother and I believed you saved him. Their father ruled the Sahen at the time and he made Sana give up the baby. Alum told me that your Tengu Juria was able to remember. She became hysterical and told him; she had bonded with him despite the rape. She wanted him. Her family considered mine the epitome of evil and forced her to give him up. He was to be sacrificed to the ekimmu. I believe Sanra or even Ganek must have had a spy and Alum was recovered. I remember him being brought home. Father was actually quite tender toward him for some time. I believe Bilae must have been quiet in him. His depravity stopped for about a year. He held Alum and at the time I did not understand but he kept saying his love had given him this gift.” Her husband shuddered in disgust.

“Alum was later tortured similarly to me and he shut away any attraction for women because of Sanra I believe. He did not question himself until you came along and then he met Nanami. I admit I have been jealous but she is with her true soul mate. The Brothers have said it is so. Well now Sung Jao Li has been torturing the bind he has with Nanami. I severed her bind to him. I did not sever his bind to her. He has been causing her health issues and Alum emotional ones. If I do not act quickly; Alum will murder him.” He finally finished.

“Alum is this soul’s half- brother?” Asuna asked stunned.

“So it would seem. I must return to deal with this Isha. It concerns Nanami and her safety. It concerns my beloved brother and not creating civil war.” Maec said rising.

“Will you allow Kim Shan to command the troops?” His wife asked.

“Actually yes. He is incredible as a warrior I am told. I also very much enjoyed seeing his soul. He is amazing. I now realize why Sana hated me and the guilt I bear is tenfold.” He sighed deeply.

“Maec do not! It was thousands of years ago and it happened. I found my way to your side as I should be. Let it go! We need to help Alum and I intend to find the Kveldulf.” She said standing on her knees and kissing him.

Maec always wrapped his arms around her and he was kissing her passionately. He felt Kim Shan’s baby girl and he intended to become as close as he could to the Jing warrior. He pulled back and sucked on her bottom lip and he phased out. Asuna went to the adjoining rooms and all her fae babes were asleep and some sucking thumbs. She sighed in relief and Hibari winked at her. Asuna smiled and she turned on her heel and she ported straight into the tent Simyth had been in. He was alone and his simple band diadem was off and his formal robes opened a little and he just looked exhausted and alone.

“The pillows on the floor will make it more comfortable for you. I have done this before.” Asuna spoke in a small voice.

He nodded and he let his outer robe fall to reveal only his crème colored fine spun lawn shirt tucked into satin and another material mix in a rich brown-red shade. Simyth settled comfortably and she knelt nearby and he felt the ekimmu babe, a human babe of all things, and a wraith babe. His heart was aching out of control and Asuna used his wrist. She bit in and drained quite a bit. She would be drunk but she shut her eyes and Simyth lay back on the pillows and he was sort of in and out of it.

He was a very young man and had recently inherited Leth`Evana from his little known parents. He shrugged and he was wandering around the new kingdom. He walked and he walked and he spied a female Foraoise just like him and he was intrigued. She was sure of foot and he called after her. His heart sped up and she was an absolute beauty. Her eyes were a blue so deep; he could only think of sapphires and her hair a beautiful shade of chocolate brown. She was wearing a summer gown that was rather boring in the front but it dipped to nearly her backside in the back. Simyth could not see straight it felt like and he finally caught her. He gently grabbed her shoulders and whirled her around.

“Who are you fair maid?” He demanded.

“Why does our new king need to know?” She actually teased him.

“You know who I am?” Simyth asked surprised.

“Simyth Elensar. Son of Dispater. How do you do your majesty?” The young wood elf curtsied.

“So you know who I am; I should know who you are!” His tawny brown eyes held such warmth.

“I am Kaylin Whitshot.” The angelic creature smiled at him.

Her face was oval and her stunning eyes were a bit almond shaped and her nose was pert. Her lips were full and her body fluid in grace.

“You wish to kiss me your majesty.” She whispered.

“You have that gift.” He said surprised.

“Yes. You are beautiful as well my king.” Kaylin said.

He leaned in and met her lips and he could not breathe. Kaylin it seemed could not either and soon they both had arms wrapped around the other and all reason left the young elven king’s brain. He had no idea what this was but he was not one to be stupid.
===============================================================
Beren had brought an unusual request to him and he had begged his father to pursue an outworlder known as Lady Asuna. He said she was everything beautiful, kind, and gentle. Simyth thought his boy silly in all truth but he nodded his head and had to get on to matters. Itham had died not long ago and his heart still broke over and over. He sighed and his head ached with all the memories and all the love.

He had to endure and he would. He just could not give up and his children were his lifeline. He sometimes did have to relieve his ache when he dreamt of her. He just could not really bring himself to touch another. He had had two drunken encounters in which he felt dirtier and self-hatred consumed him. This was his life and he accepted it.

It was much later on when he sat near a bed in Beren’s room. Asuna woke up and it was in a grand and beautiful room that was simplistic and natural. She turned her head and yelped when she saw a being so regal that it was astonishing. He was absolute beauty and his toasted chestnut brown hair was long and he wore some manner of wreath crown in pure gold.

“Hello.” He smiled.

“Oh Kami. Who the hell are you?” Asuna asked trembling.

“I am Simyth. How are you Lady Asuna?” He asked in a heavy English accent.

“I am astonished I am back here. I am angry with your son for his arrogance and I am terrified.” She said bluntly.

“Beren did say that you were blunt. I am refreshed my lady.” Simyth smiled.

“I cannot be here.” She said trying to rise.

“Why can you not be here? I say you may be here and I am the king.” He stated.

“I am not your kind. I bare the soul of an ekimmu and…” She started to rant.

“You were at one time the daughter of my nemesis Taranis.” He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“I have enemies to fight and a mate to get. Your kindness is extraordinary but I did not ask to be here.” Asuna said angrily.

“Your enemies killed my son’s child.” Simyth stated.

“He did not ask me. My enemies killed MY children. Now get out of my way.” She said coldly.

“He took you to wife my lady. You are my daughter in law and he has been quite smitten with you for some time.” He shrugged.

“This is an outrage!” She stated in fury.

“Perhaps you see it as so but this is our way. Did my son rape you?” He asked raising a sculpted brow.

“No.” She blushed madly.

“I see. Welcome to my family Lady Asuna. I have a banquet prepared in your honor and my son wishes to present his wife.” He said as he stood and his white clothes just flowed.

She stared after the being with eyes so haunting and an air so perfect. She felt inferior and dirty in comparison. She also felt like the shit just hit the fan. Simyth winced at her feelings but he also felt like he could not breathe properly. His son had said she had such beauty but he had dismissed him. He had to go to his bed chambers to breathe. She was an angry creature but her vitality and her life; her zest and lust
for slaying enemies, he shook his head and his heart stuttered. Simyth had felt she thought him haunting and perfect. Those words permeated his mind and he had to face her. He had to face the fact that his son loved her. Simyth had not felt this since the day he had met Kaylin and his heart continued to pound too fast.

Over the next several years; she ended up delivering half fae babes and his heart was getting more and more lost. He dealt with her as often as he could reasonably. Simyth wished he could curse and shout that this was not right; he knew and he damn well knew she belonged in his arms. Her fighting for his family and justice for the Elensar name only made him madder for her. Simyth felt trapped in his own skin and he felt he was slowly going mad. There were days he just wished he could have died. Not seeing her made him truly miserable and he spent as much time with his grandchildren as possible. They resembled her in some ways and he loved his family. Simyth only felt like a husk and the pain was just who he was.

Asuna had seen much in between the time he met Kaylin and several births but also to the first time she had met him. To see his mind so open and to know the truth; He was still half conscious and she gently pulled him up by his neck and she pressed her lips to his. Simyth groaned as if in pain and he wrapped his arms around her. He actually was weeping as he just felt her in his arms.

“I love you. I love you from my immortal soul. I give it to you. Asuna, I love you. Do you understand what I mean now?” He was desperate for her to understand.

“Kaylin was your soul mate but I am also. I cannot be exclusive to you but you have accepted me wholly in your heart long ago. You love me as the onna I am and would not change me.” Asuna said barely above a whisper and tears fell down her face.

“I felt it that first moment I met you. I could not breathe. I felt quickened again. I had to tell myself that you were just my family member but the longer I denied it; the stronger I have felt. I have tried in vain my most precious one; but I cannot. I would rather be dead than not have you in my life.” Simyth spoke with such incredible emotion.

“This is insanity.” She spoke and their kiss was desperate, fervid, and impassioned incarnate.

Simyth was making those soft moans and sighs that drove her out of her skull and she ripped his clothing. Soon enough he was bare to her; she undid her yoki armor and she untied her nightgown at her throat and it slipped down her shoulders. The salacious joining of lips continued and she did not wait. She was growling softly as she pinned him under her; his lover slid down him and he let his head fall back and his breathing was harsh.

“I wish you could understand truly what this means. Not just a physical act but an extension of my depth of ardent passion and cherishing.” Simyth had to moan through his declaration.

“I understand now. I have seen your mind and thoughts. Oh Kamis Simyth. I was devastated. I thought you truly hated me. I could not handle it.” Asuna admitted.

“Never hate you. I would hate myself. Beloved, I am in need of you now.” He actually growled a bit.

Simyth surged forward and hooked her arms in his elbows and began to pull and thrust faster till she was shaking her head back and forth and he used his own ability to give her button stimulation and she flew apart. He was able to hold it together for five more deep and slow thrusts before shaking from a profound peak. She was laid out on the grand pillows on the floor of his tent and the wide carpet blanket that was made of fur. She looked stunning in the candle light and his eyes were filled with emotion.

“When do you leave to fight the Shadow wolves?” He asked lying beside her but facing her.

“Tomorrow. I am sending Hibari back with the babes. Let me guess; Airis came up with that?” Asuna asked.

“Actually yes. They were never in danger. We had ten thousand warriors covering them at all times.” Simyth admitted.

“Well I will admit it was inventive. I know the mage who detoxed your palace. He is the best of men. He is deeply into the Shouten’s faith and sort of religion. He practices White Alchemy. Anything to counteract the dark kinds and he only uses alchemy to benefit his people.” She said staring up.

“Your daughter is as amazing as her mother. I saw Hagen and he is captivated by her.” He chuckled.

“Seriously Simyth, she is mated to the Gordir prince. Ismael is a good man.” She said sitting up.

“I understand. No fighting. No politics. Please? Know we go with you to fight and even Beren. He knows you and he are no longer but you share custody of the babes. He has no intentions in regards to you. I cannot say that of Airis.” He said gently.

“Fine. I wish to stay in MY realm for a while. Pursue me here.” Asuna murmured standing.

“Love must you leave me?” He asked softly.

“I have a battle to plan King Simyth and you are a horny, needy elf man. I promise you will see me soon.” She promised.

“Asuna I mean it. I will find you.” He said bluntly.

“I know you mean it. Believe me. I still need to plan this battle.” She assured him.

“Why do you carry a half mortal child?” Simyth asked curiously.

“Ichigo is ningen and a doctor. He is a soul reaper Simyth.” She smirked.

“I had forgotten. You must have been horribly grief stricken.” He said looking away.

“Promise me to keep us discreet and give me time. I will give us what we want.” Asuna stated and she ported out.

“My heart I only wish us happiness.” He sighed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;
Hibari had brought back her fae siblings back to the estate and she went to check on her lounger. Patrons waved and she smiled. Thankfully her clothes did not show blood and Ismael stood in her office. She sighed and sat down.

“See! I am all good. Babe. Ismael you are going to have to let me be me. You cannot expect me to be a docile bitch and let her man handle everything. I just am not that way!” Hibari explained.

“I know. It wars with instinct Hibari. Fenrir instinct is deep. I brought Kerwin and Lyneth. I have to go back. The Menon clan is stirring but I will return tomorrow.” He spoke in his fae language.

“Ismael! I love you. Kamis baby, I love you. I am so glad you came after me. You made me face a part of me.” She said with tears in her eyes.

Her fenrir mate kissed her and she did not keep it innocent. He grunted and he knew he needed privacy.

“Why do you torture me so?” He complained.

“Babe…I have so got to get you up to speed. I am working you into it. Someone accused us outworlders of not knowing how to express the feeling.” She smirked.

“Lies.” He moaned.

“See you soon.” Hibari grinned.

Ismael sighed and he exited her establishment and he went to head for a veil. Kerwin and Lyneth were sleeping in their basket bassinet and he thought he saw the inu known as Hiroto but he growled at himself that he WANTED to find something wrong and he used his speed to go to the veil and slip into his realm. Hibari was finishing up accounting and she checked on her babes and they fast asleep. She smiled and stood up to stretch. She was getting ready to pick up the basket bassinet when Hiroto stepped into her office and her face held rage and hate.

“Get out.” She said in a low tone.

“You gave that animal twins?” Hiroto demanded in a low whisper.

“Not your business bastard. What I do is not your business at all.” Hibari said with such disdain.

Lyneth made tiny pup sounds and she was stirring. Hibari was panicking and she phased with her babies to her apartment. Ryunosuke had just gotten the ruckus that was their family to bed and she had a panicked look.

“Hiroto was the Den. Lyneth began to wake up. Here babe; can you feed her a bottle of my milk?” Hibari asked quickly.

“Hai! Keep that creep away. Hai, hai baby girl. Hai that is it. Here you go.” He said as he grabbed a fresh bottle and began to feed the inu pup.

She felt Hiroto in the lobby and she phased down. Her face held fury and she created an intense barrier that he could not penetrate.

“That female was making inu sounds.” He said agitated.

“I have inu in me Hiroto and Ismael is a canid. In reality inu is spoken by all canids. Okay?” She snapped.

“I cannot believe you bedded and wedded that monster. You are smarter than that Bari!” Hiroto stated in anger.

“You lost any right to have an opinion on my life when you went back to Alora. I am just a perverted freak of a youkai you could never see yourself being yourself with.” Hibari yelled at him.

Hiroto had tried. He had tried to live without her and he grabbed her and he slammed her against the wall in the lobby. He was a Panyu inu and he was powerful. He was also a sinful fucking kisser and she struggled to shove him away. Hate was evident on her face and bloody tears fell down his face.

“Get out. We are nothing. You are nothing. I respect Kaz. At least he lives with his convictions. Did you know Mizuki bore him a son in secret? Yea, I helped her but she gave him a real son. Your twin brother is so over the top thrilled; he is so happy. So you know what? Fuck the hell off!” She said in a whispering tone and those tears fell in torrents.

“I am not going to pretend I did not screw up. I did. I stupidly thought I was doing us a favor. I was not.” Hiroto said angry.

“You had better leave. Ismael is technically a werewolf and he will attack you. He has also helped me change into my inu self and actually keep my conscience mind. Still working on it but making huge leaps. He loves me. He loves me as fucked up and as weird as I have become, and you? You and Arturo belong together. Go jack off a cliff.” His former lover said in agonized hate.

Hiroto was being cheap but he was suddenly against her and he had bitten her juncture where had had bit her originally. He deepened his mating mark and in fact made it even deeper. Chan had told him how to leach the empusae toxin. It was actually not a toxin; more like a hormone to ramp up the hormones of the intended love interest. He shoved her back and she sputtered and saw the damage to her shoulder. She was furious but paid no mind to it. He left but she did not see the beautiful smile on his gorgeous face.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------    ;
Shan Lao stared at Neeva; his pride, his joy and his everything. He stood up and called on her nanny and Sung Jao Li was in deep trouble and he could not help him. Lei had been warned to stay out of it as well. Maec himself was in Hadasan and he was having a “chat” with Sung. Shan Lao shuddered horribly in the horrible memories.

“Now Jao you will take the brew or I will kill you. Simple!” Maec stated pulling a short dirk and playing with it.

“You are a fucking monster you know! I have no choice.” Sung Jao Li said in hate.

“Not really Jing. You went after my younger brother and I warn you; you had better stop going after my younger brother or they will never find your remains. This is your only warning and reprieve.” The Shouten king said with silver eyes.

Jao was cornered and he swallowed the brew and he hoped Nanami was in agony but Maec had made it to where she would feel nothing. He smiled and patted the healer on the head.

“Stay out of Kazakhstan Jing. I know you will be up to no good. Admal is having you watched.” He said stepping out of the private room and he stared at Shan Lao. Lei had his arms crossed but Jao came out quite alive and Jing Lei Shi stared at Maec in astonishment.

“Get your shit Jing; we have wolves to kill.” Maec barked at Lei.

“Yea yea. On my way.” Lei said bored.

He quickly caught up and Maec knew the other man was dying to know and he growled low in his throat.

“He is my kinsmen!” Lei demanded.

“I made him take an unbinding potion so that he would be completely free of Nanami. I said he had the choice; take it or take death. He chose wisely. I also told him to never attempt to harm my brothers again. Never!” He said staring at Lei with a vicious look.

“Well well. King Maec does have a sense of duty to family. I actually think you good this time. Shocks the shit right out of me.” Jing said and phased away from him.

Maec just wished he could kill Lei and be done with it and he felt a powerful aura before he was going to his Isha. He whirled around and there was Shihohin Juria. Her face had a look of horror and he saw regret.

“Oh bother woman; why are you here?” Maec demanded.

“Your intensity frightened me; it was like him. He had taken my maidenhead and he was shouting nonsense and gibberish of some woman. I now know it was your mother. I apparently had similar coloring.” Juria said in a shaky voice.

“Yes yes. You did in fact have similar coloring. My father was a fucking lunatic housing the soul of an ekimmu lunatic. We know all this. We know I was a sorry bastard because I loved you. I was desperate to keep the light wraiths within Hueco Mundo but you fought me like always. Father had ordered your death and I could not understand why. Now I know. I now know you could have never loved me because my father had destroyed you for us Shouten. My question to you was; why were you not woman enough to try and tell me? I had been saving your kin had I not?” He demanded of her.

“Hai you were. I had become a cold and callous person. What you do not understand is that my baby by the rape; I bonded with him. I had named him Karl. I did not want him for the first two months but then I felt this sweet and innocent being within me. I loved him. I loved him so much and I named him. I pathed to him every day. My own father and brother stole him from me and intended him to be food for the ekimmu. After that I left Hueco Mundo for years at a time. I hated what I was. I hated all of us Shouten. I had been humiliated and the stolen from. Your brother Alum? He is my son and I did want him. I was not woman enough to talk to you because I was filled with hate and rage.” She said as tears fell down her face.

“Well Shihohin. I did a miserable thing for all the miserable reasons. I misplaced my love and you hated me for loving that precious girl. I buried her original body in our family tombs. I prayed every day for centuries for that child’s soul and for her to forgive me. Stay away from Alum; he has suffered enough!” The Shouten king warned.

“I know he lives! He is my son Maec. Your father brutalized in your mother’s name but he is MY son. Do not ever tell me what I shall do.” She screamed at him.

When he looked back and she was gone. He was in a horrid mood and he returned to Pembroke. Asuna was up and in armor and her legions ready to go. He was in a killing mood and he phased along with his wife as she ported and they were deep in an unknown portion of Hueco Mundo.

“Your mind is unsettled.” Asuna whispered.

“Family dramas Isha; I am going to have to bring my light wraith siblings out of hiding. Things need to be known and Alum is in a tailspin.” Maec said in an angry voice.

“I am sorry my love.” She said concerned.

“Just find these fucking wolves and let us end this threat so we may end Sanra.” He snapped.

“You should know that our Hibari brought to light Sanra’s work in Leth`Evana. The Elensar clan wants blood and badly. They have twenty thousand elven warriors at our command.” She spoke very softly.

Maec’s mouth dropped and he knew something had been off about Elensar. He knew Chan was going to be in a fury and he had to concentrate on this damn blast from his manic family’s past. He noticed the elves were behind them sometime after they had camped. He had set up a perimeter around the entire army that would alarm them if an intruder entered. He sat down beside his queen and she was in white hakama and haori with white boots. Her armor was over her and he noticed it had an ambience to it.

“I took it to Totosai. I have added a bit extra to give myself a stronger edge. I know I am not invincible but I am powerful. Between my armor and your charm; I will be able to augment my yoki.” Asuna explained.

“You are channeling me but in a way so as not to cripple me!” Maec realized astonished.

She winked at him and he was astounded at his wife’s intelligence often but this was sheer brilliance on her part. He noticed a ring that was an odd color, it was opal for sure but he got a massive chill from it.

“Gwydion. Does he know you will be able to channel his yoki without him?” He asked her amused.

“No. The ekimmu in general at not happy that I am fighting; in fact they are downright pissed off. I have dismissed an ekimmu that I had as a companion in my confinement. I get stupid and a slave to my hormones. It is disgusting to me when I am rational.” She said frowning.

“Isha! Who?” He demanded.

“It does not matter; okay? I find out that I am a slave yet to another set of lusts and that is the ekimmu ones. I am evolving faster than I can help and by the Kamis; I hate it!” His wife growled too low for anyone else to hear.

“Isha you are a blood drinker first. You are a dog daemon second. You must for your sanity and health realize this!” Maec stated emphatically.

“Well what if I do not wish to be anymore? I have not drunk blood in several days. I wish to see how long I can go without. I have been eating regular food just fine. Let us see how much blood drinker I am!” Asuna snapped as she stood up and went to their tent.

Maec was horrified and he was wife was having an identity crisis. This was the crash he had been expecting but he had not expected this. The Shouten king had always known she had a reservation of her uppyr nature but downright starving herself? He was mightily worried and he saw Lei. As much as he detested the brat; his wife was more important. Maec called him; in fact, he demanded him over and Lei sat opposite him across the fire. They were in Hueco Mundo so they would not lose their forms whatsoever.

“Listen! This hate between us has to be staid; Asuna is too important to us both.” Maec said softly.

Lei was astonished he called her by her corporeal name and he actually listened to this detested man.

“She just told me herself she has not been taking in blood whatsoever. She is dominated by her uppyr nature; she has to take in blood or become weak. She is having the break down that I was certain she would.” The king stated under his breath.

“If we were to come upon her and try to get her to drink in the act; she may drink. I know her though and she is blaming something deeper on her uppyr part. What?” Lei asked confused.

“When the Kveldulf stabbed her; he called her the Queen of the Cherra.” Maec said thinking aloud.

“And he called our babes cherra bratlings.” Jing finished the thought in disgust.

“She is feeling responsible for our babes deaths because if she was not what she is; she would not have been a target.” The king surmised.

“I think this goes even deeper Maec but this has tipped her over the precipice. Asuna is and always will be a mother first. As much as we may admonish, scream, yell, and pitch a fit because she stays with child; she is a mother and she has lost five that I know of and I suspect more through forced abortions. This has to be devastating her mind.” The Jing heir said knowingly.

“She is with child now Lei. She is giving Fionn a son. He saved her directly after the Kveldulf incident and Kim Shan.” He said thoughtfully.

“I know and I am stuffing down my grief so she can deal with hers. Personally? I think most of the ekimmu can rot in hell!” Lei said and nearly spat on the ground.

“Not a fan of the old ones?” Maec said amused.

“You may be a reborn one Maec but it does not mean I think they are so fucking elevated or better than us. We have evolved and frankly; most of us have morals that make them ALL look like devils. Tell me I am wrong?” He demanded from the other man.

“Actually we agree. Do you know why I have no care of Kim Shan?” The royal Shouten said and stared bluntly at Lei.

“And why is that?” The young Jing asked.

“He is Shouten. Digest that.” The king stood and left Lei to his musings.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------   Fionn was in Pembroke and it was fairly empty. His wife was just gone and his brain was going a mile a minute. He actually saw Jernigan with fellow warriors and Fionn stormed up to the elite soldiers of ekimmu.

“Where is her majesty and why are you not with her?” Fionn demanded.

“Her majesty ordered us to stay here and to guard this keep.” Pryderi said in a neutral tone.

“No. No Jernigan! You do not get to be blasé now. You will follow your queen and find her. Take ten of our best and always have her back!” The Hammel prince commanded.

“SHE commanded us herself.” Jernigan said coldly.

“She is MY wife and carries MY son. Do not think I will not be beside her. Do as you are told or I will bring all wrath upon you!” The Lord of Thunder said in hate.

Pryderi digested the knowledge that she was carrying yet AGAIN. She now carried a Hammel boy and his heart was beating hard, too fast. His jealousy was insane and he had said what he thought she had needed to hear. He yelled and got the ten guards and he opened the tunnels through realms himself. He led them to the ekimmu queen himself. His mind kept going in circles and he had to speak his mind one more time.

Fionn phased in right beside her makeshift bed in her tent. She was asleep and she held her belly. Her pillow was stained her bloody tears and his heart softened. He was very quiet and he looked over at her traveling desk she used on campaigns and he saw a diary. It was only recently started and he was startled. Fionn looked back and she was gone to the world for the moment and he read the Japanese.

I suppose I am writing my feelings like that witch did. I hate her. I hate I was her. I cannot think on Aeron dying for me. I cannot think I lost our son. I cannot think of this constant use of my body as of late. What is it every enemy male wishes from me? Fionn’s face after I lost my beloved Maec and Lei’s babes. Such hate I feel to these netherworld beasts but they are like the inu in so many ways. Lewys’s story makes sense and I feel for him but not enough. His people have killed three of my pups and I blame myself. The bastard Menon; I stole his air and I watched without care as he struggled to breathe. Is this what SHE felt? Killing in such a way; did it make her feel more powerful? It makes me heartsick. The issues within Tanath`Sal…while I know they were cursed; Beren is free from that curse and I am tired. I am so tired. After I lost the all the pups and I saw Fionn’s face; I had to remember Briton. I had to remember who we were and what we were not. I cannot throw away a piece of happiness because I get caught up in my fucking hormones. I hate what I am. I wish I could remove this part of me. I can only say now; I live for my children and hate for them as well. Sanra, Bilae, and all the extra enemies…If I have to die to bring the peace, I will. I will NOT lose any more of my innocent pups to their hate. I strike first and I strike as I did the Ming; total destruction and total annihilation.

Fionn had to blink back bloody tears and he was again very quiet and he slipped into bed with his wife. He spooned her form and pressed his hand to her belly. She was begotten with more than just his and he was intensely curious but he fell asleep feeling the aura of a child they had made in their need and love. Fionn’s coldness thawed completely and he only held her as she did in her previous life. He realized how stupid he had been then and how stupid he had been here. Asuna in her sleeping state laced her fingers in his and whispered his name in Gaelic. He fell asleep completely at peace since their time in Briton.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------  &nb sp;
Asuna noticed the hard planes of a certain ekimmu and she did smile. She pressed his hand deeper into her belly and he groaned a little. He felt his mixed aura with hers and his smile was wide. Asuna sat up and looked down at him.

“He is well. I have reinforced my armor, I wear a medal that allows me to channel Maec, and I also wear a ring to channel Gwydion. I have always been able to channel my twin. I am being cautious but you being here makes it better.” Asuna said softly.

“We shall avenge the acts done against your person my love. My precious Piuthar; I love you Asuna and I will love you in any guise. You are a part of me always.” Fionn said showing his true emotions which he never did.

“And never shall I be so bullheaded and witless to disregard your love. I love you too.” She said kissing him with so much tender love and impassioned need.

His wife had leaned him back and he was already green eyed when he heard a throat clearing outside of her tent door.

“Ignore it.” Her ekimmu partner growled.

“I cannot.” She said and she pulled on a dressing gown.

She stepped outside and there was Pryderi and her eyes became glacial. His were no less cold and he did not give a damn if Fionn was there or not. He grabbed her and phased. Fionn was up and out of the bed as soon as he felt her aura gone.
================================================================= ==========  
“What?!” Asuna snarled shoving him and they were in an area actually near Los Noches.

“I spoke what I thought you needed to hear.” Pryderi stated without preamble.

“What you thought I needed to hear? You had come to know me I thought Pryderi. Surely you did not think I would wish you to remain just a clandestine fuck!” She snarled at him.

“I have seen you suffer greatly as of late and I thought I was saying the appropriate thing as in meaning; I was your support. You did not need to supplicate me as you do some of your mates. I was telling you I just was.” The Celt ekimmu said meeting her eyes and his were burning green.

“You need to learn to speak a bit more with finesse Pryderi. You are a warrior I know. You are not of the snotty royal class; but I am. Your words embittered me and now? What am I supposed to say?” She demanded of him.

“You gave yourself over to Fionn and you give him a son?!?” He actually roared in fury.

“You forget he is a husband in ekimmu society. He was by my side in Briton. Why does that make you so damn angry?” Asuna asked aghast.

“Then you show up with this wraith infant! Powerful surely but another wraith? You are the ekimmu queen!” He snarled in his anger.

“Oh Kamis this is about my choice in partners. I have known Kim Shan for well over a decade Pryderi. I have known him LONGER than I have known you!” She scoffed.

“Then to feel human in you? I know that the mortal king lusts for you completely. I imagine he is in love with you.” Pryderi shouted even angrier.

“So what is your problem Pryderi? Really what is it? You spoke your mind; albeit very badly but spoken honest. What is it you want?” She screamed at him.

His hands were on her shoulders and he slammed her against a red column. Her eyes blinked and she suffered no ill effects except winded. This warrior was angry, consumed, and he was beyond jealous.

“What do I want? What do I want?” He shouted with supreme fury in her face.

His fangs sank harshly into her shoulder and she froze. He was drinking her blood and he sank his bite deeper. His queen was frozen and rooted. Ekimmu could make their bites feel anyway they chose just like the empusae. He did not make her feel pain but he made her feel his everything. Her eyes were glazed and he jerked his mouth back bloody and his chest heaved. Asuna was in a kind of stupor and she was not totally there as his emotions were overloading her psi mind. Pryderi carved a Celtic symbol in his wrist with his claw and he did so to her. She became sort of aware and he had placed some sort of scar underneath Ishin’s mark on her left wrist. He pressed together their opposing arms and he spoke rapid Celtic. Everything was chaotic and the mark was hot. The mark was burning as he chanted over and over. He jerked his neck of his green linen shirt and exposed his smooth next. She was in a haze and her fangs were bared. He managed to keep their wrists pressed together and she sank her fangs in and she drank. Her mind shut down as she had not drank blood in so many days.

“Harder. Bite me harder!” Pryderi commanded her.

Her inu was actually in control because of hunger and she bit down with force. Pryderi groaned in both pain and pleasure and she fell away as she became conscious of what she had done. He allowed their wrists to separate and she saw a Celtic knot symbol of some kind.  He fell against a white pillar and he shut his eyes.

“What did you do?” Asuna asked in a shaky voice.

“I did what I was too afraid to say or do. Well I refuse to be afraid. I refuse to stand by and watch you as you give yourself to someone else. I give myself to you and I will take myself unto to you.” Pryderi said with his green eyes closed and he was exhausted.

“You married us! You married us in Celt fashion. You did not ask me!” She screamed.

“I am tired of your anger. I am not as an eloquent speaker as yourself; but I do not give myself to anyone. I gave myself to you.” He snapped.

His actions and his feelings were evident when he bit her and she was in shock. He phased out and she was standing there overwhelmed in the act that would ripple through politically. Her mind in turmoil she did not sense a Kveldulf and it jumped her from behind. She screamed and snarled as she hissed wildly. This one was a nasty brute but it punched her painfully in her chest and stomach rather hard. Asuna’s wind was knocked out of her and she pressed both hands to the chest of the beast and she released a nami that threw him but caused him to half melt away in a super-heated air current. She was coughing and she felt a rib broken and she ported back to camp. Her body was battered and she fell to her back. She lost consciousness and when she came to Maec was there.

“Isha. Are you alright beloved?” He asked gently.

“Stop coddling me! I felt a broken rib and what else?” Asuna demanded praying.

“One babe did not make it. It was your girl child.” The Shouten healer said in sorrow.

His wife began to shake with tremors and she was wracked by hate that was making her lose her mind. Asuna let out a scream the whole camp heard and even the elves camp heard. She was wailing and rocking back and forth. Maec knew not to try and hold her at this point as she was volatile and he watched the woman he loved dissolve on the travel cot into a mere shadow of herself.