Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Calm in Nightmares ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.





Calm in Nightmares




A/n: Huge surprises take place as well as several battles. The ekimmu queen emerges as a warrior again and paints her face. The Kveldulf strike back hard and the one thing the modern youkai had intended to stop; they lose that battle. Empusae queen and allies win many victories and the Orlovich-Matsuda-Yamasaki women are becoming targets; each for their own reasons. Justice is delivered for one by a younger brother and past events fall into place; things line up to introduce the Jungle Gatos; Grimmjow. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think!




Alum was busy as the skirmishes with the Kveldulf were increasing; the dead and dying were increasing and he was horrified by these creatures that had mutated in Hueco Mundo. Nanami was helping and she was looking at DNA under a microscope and Alum was suturing up a Koval of all Shouten.

“There is a strain of these that are Stythe driven. Make sense? They look a little different too. Look at this baby; I have projected what a regular Shouten Kveldulf looks like and what a Stythe Kveldulf looks like.” Nanami projected onto a part of the infirmary wall.

“That is what we have been fighting mostly, right there!” The Koval warrior said with wide eyes.

The Kveldulf that had interbred with Stythe wraiths were longer snouted and just more buff in height and weight. Their fur was also longer.

“Also did a little genetic testing on the fenrir.” His wife smirked.

She projected the genomes and Alum’s mouth opened.

“They evolved in Hueco Mundo first. How in the holy hells did they get to Leth`Evana?” Alum’s mouth dropped open.

“The Menon Clan? They are the Leth`Evanan Kveldulf. No questions about it. Those Kveldulf found some fairies and fucking got busy; sorry bad pun.” She smirked at her stupid joke.

“No, no Nanami this is brilliant! Nobu had engineered a lethal bug for Ramanga. It killed lower level ones easy but the older ones made them ill. We engineer a biological weapon for them.” Her husband thought aloud.

“I can do that. This sounds Frankenstein like but I am going to need test subjects. I need them to be evilly nasty bastards; otherwise my conscious will haunt me.” Nanami nodded.

“Frankenstein indeed. Ingenious is more like it.” He grinned and he whirled her around.

Nanami saw her first and her jaw dropped. It was Juria and she was in Hueco Mundo! Her jaw almost hit the floor and Alum turned to see what had caught her attention and he saw her. His spine straightened and he was not sure he wanted to see her.

“Juria? What the hell you doing here?” Nanami asked as she came to hug her.

“Checking up on my babies is all.” Juria said hugging Nanami but staring at Alum.

“Alum honey! Come here! This is the West’s very own Tengu; Shihohin Juria. She is an inugami in Japanese. She was youkai before but was born into the Seireitei. How weird is that?” His wife was happily babbling.

“It is nice to meet you madam. I am really quite busy. Please Nanami visit with your family.” He said bowing.

Nanami frowned and Alum normally was not rude and Juria crossed her arms.

“What are you all working on sweet thing? Maybe I can mix a pot or two.” She smirked at Nanami.

“Engineering a virus or bacteria for the Kveldulf but we need live specimens.” The young mixed wraith-succubus said.

“Hmmm. Well I am still technically shinigami and your husband is an expert in Kveldulf; I say we go grab you some nasties!” Juria grinned.

“That would be FANTASTIC! You are the best!” Nanami hugged her tightly.

Alum had heard the conversation and he finished the sutures of the soldier and gave him a low dose of widow amplified by a higher dose of morphine; this combination made the Shouten less apt to want to be thumpers. Juria came by to stand by Alum and her hand was on his shoulder.

“I belong to the Shihohin clan. We are Squad Two in the Soul Society; I carry a zanpakuto.” She said low for him to hear.

“Please let us do this.” He said rising and he had on a long sleeved black button down with medium wash designer jeans. His ankle boots were no good for Hueco Mundo wilds but he frowned his beautiful mouth. Juria ported them far outside of Astana and he turned on her.

“Have I bothered you? I apologized for showing up and stirring memories. Why are you here?” Alum went off on her.

“To tell you MY side; in a way I suppose to know you! I was cursed by Taranis himself from ever being a mother again. You and Isha were all I had. The Western family became mine through Isha who is now Asuna.” She looked at him pleadingly.

“Madam! You were too young to have suffered.” He sighed feeling awful.

“YES! I was but you were innocent. You were the only thing I could focus on after it happened. I felt you moving and your mind; it is so strong in telepathy. Tell me I am wrong?” She demanded from.

“Yes, I have a strong telepathy though Nanami’s puts mine to shame.” He sighed.

“I was a mixed Shouten. Nobody knew not even Maec; I was too afraid to tell I was in part a light wraith but I had Shouten abilities as well. I believe because I was in part Tomoshibi; my soul sort of just floated in the wrong direction.” Juria joked a little.

“Why are you really here?” Alum asked rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“To tell you I thought you dead and gone or else I would have killed myself to get you.” She said with the sobs right there in her voice.

“You would not have lived. I was told that my rapist father had a moment of clarity after my birth. He truly thought you were his wife; Reija. I was not allowed to be touched and as I got older…” He started to say.

“Then that fucking bitch and bastard did to you what they did to so many other innocent wraiths! You and Maec survived because you were his sons! Well you are also half mine!” She snarled.

Her reiatsu was visibly building around her the more emotional she got and Alum was surprised.

“Juria? I am no longer a defenseless boy. I am several millenniums old now and I am happy! Just let us leave it as it is, okay?” He reasoned with her.

“You look less tr’Awnhi and more Sahen anyway. Beware of the Sahen; they are not what they appear to be.” She said and she turned.

“What does that mean?” Alum asked shocked.

“We must find these Kveldulf for you.” She closed her eyes and just felt.

“What do you mean the Sahen are not what we think?” He demanded.

“More intrigue and murders go on in the Sahen royal house than you will ever know. Ganek was a maniac but he did not try and take out Danis for no reason.” She said cryptically.

Juria felt a small group of Kveldulf and she grabbed Alum. They were attempting to accost some Shouten and Alum pointed to the hyped up werewolf and Juria uttered “bankai” and her zanpakuto flared to life like a living fire.

“Be prepared to phase.” She warned Alum.

The Kveldulf surprised by the intense aura came closer and Juria smirked.

“Hello boys. Pick on a girl who can kick your ass.” Juria grinned.

“Please! Filthy whore!” One nasty Kveldulf stated and changed right before their eyes.

Juria shunpoed and slipped her weapon right below his ribcage. It would not kill him immediately but it would incapacitate him. She rolled and came up as he whirled and she struck of his clawed hand. The beast was screaming in rage and pain.

“Phase! Sedate that thing!” She screamed at Alum.

Alum grabbed the Kveldulf and Juria smirked at the other two Shadow Hounds.

“Sure you still want to play?” Juria asked raised a molten gold brow.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------  
Nanami had been already ready to sedate and she did so and the Kveldulf fell still in wolf form. Alum looked disgusted and he wiped off his hands.

“You really do not like these guys do you?” His wife asked as they directed for the creature to have its arm sealed so it would not bleed to death.

“No Nanami, I do not. I do not like them when I see what they are doing to our people. You are now a wraith as well as succubus. They maim and destroy and we are supposed to say; oops sorry that our demented great grandfathers were mean to you? Why now? Why come for pay back NOW?” Alum said going off.

“Baby stop! I know why. They stabbed my mother in the back and killed my brothers. Sorry but that really pisses me off. I know it pisses you Shouten off too.” She said holding his face between her warm hands.

He felt her touch and he visibly calmed. He was scared and he was upset about his past. The words she spoke about the Sahen worried him and when things were calmer; he made a beeline to Seeval. She was nursing her baby and called her brother in.

“Maec tell you everything?” He asked calmly.

“You know he does. What goes on concerning your parentage?” His warrior sister asked.

“She said the Sahen are not what they seem. That more murder and intrigue goes on than Astana will ever know. She said Danis was taken by our lunatic sire for a reason. I am curious is all.” Alum said softly.

“No worries. Admal will not even know I inquire.” She bowed her head.

“Thank you Seeval. Love you!” He smiled and he left his sister to her babe and her corporeal mate Nori was scary.

He walked back into the infirmary and Nanami was on the floor and the blood between her thighs was horrendous. Nurses were trying to help her and she was weak as she was trying to speak.

“Not right. Not right. Alum not right. Father. I need Chichi.” She said staring dully out.

“No! No! No!” He screamed.

He picked her up and she was bleeding horrifically and he phased her directly to Yamasaki General. He laid her on a gurney and she was rushed to the emergency department. Bloody tears fell down his face and he was angry suddenly. Nobu came out in just a little while and he face was grim.

“She needed five pints of blood. This was not a miscarriage Alum.” Nobu said softly.

“What do you mean?” He said shaking in the anger and horror.

“It means one of your kind was in their ether form and stabbed internally. How is do you stab someone with a sharp instrument inside of them?” The kumo doctor asked.

“Keep her here. Keep her away from Hueco Mundo. I will attend this now!” He said in fury.

“Alum be careful!” Nobu called.

“Just keep her safe and our children. That is all I ask.” Alum called back as he phased out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------     
She went mute and only sat there on the cot and she only knew they had done it again. She was only basic at the mind and she slowly stood up and she walked past everyone; people calling her name and she only knew she wanted to kill. Pryderi hated himself at the moment and he decided to just end it. A hand grasped his wrist in a tight hold and her eyes were glowing darker blue.

“Your majesty?” He whispered horrified of everything.

“You will help us kill. We kill now.” The ekimmu queen said in an emotionless tone.

Maec was freaking and her eyes had never done what they were doing now and Fionn’s jaw dropped as he watched his wife.

“The animals are north of us. It is their time of sleep. We go.” Asuna spoke in a monotone voice.

“How does she know?” Maec asked nervous.

“Arianrhod could discern enemies sometimes by listening to the winds.” Fionn said spooked.

Maec was nervous and she put on black hakama and haori and slipped her armor over her chest and belly. She automatically pulled her hair back and she stared at her face in the mirror. Her eyes were glowing luminescent blue and a nasty smile curved her lips.

“Fionn?” She called loudly.

“Yes Asuna?” He said coming into the tent.

“Send Eleri to me.” Asuna commanded.

Fionn bowed and he found her lady-in-waiting and she was in charge of all things personal of the queen and she brought in Asuna’s most private things such as makeup and jewelry. Eleri watched as Asuna lifted something for eyes and she began to smear her around her eyes with it. She bowed her head reverently and shook almost in fear.

“It is I Eleri. I am Asuna. I want them to remember. I want them to fear me. That me before when I painted my face blue, now I paint my face black.” The empusae queen stood and she exited her tent.

She had two distinct black circular smudging around her eyes that extended into her hairline and it appeared she wore a black mask. She was also wearing the crown of Arianrhod and she walked forward with nothing said. Maec was in armor as well and he caught up with his wife.

“Isha!” He cried softly.

“Hai?” She said not looking at him.

“Isha please you are terrifying your mates and people.” He said taking her shoulders.

She bared her fangs and hissed at him and it startled him; Maec tr’Awnhi.

“Do you fear me? DO YOU FEAR ME?” Asuna screamed.

“No but others do.” Maec said as his eyes bled silver.

“North. All of you phase in north of here about fifteen kilometers.” She commanded.

She felt Simyth on such a primitive level and she whipped her head around and his eyes could not believe what he was seeing. Beren stared at the woman he still loved and she had painted her face black. She suddenly ported out and she put in Simyth’s mind; fifteen north.
================================================================ ===========  
The Kveldulf were asleep and Asuna ported in just as soon as many ekimmu, Shouten, and bringing up the flank were the fae of Leth`Evana. Asuna had Konkisaiga already out and she released a massive scream in inu. She refused to fight defenseless people. The Shadow Hounds began to appear all around and she witnessed smaller Kveldulf and females of their species running away. She allowed them time.

“Know this ookami scum! I allow your onna and babes to escape; but your warriors. Come get me.” She snarled in Kazakh.

Maec had never really realized how well she had picked up the tr’Awnhi tongue and he was near her as well as Kim Shan. Pryderi had his Kama out and Fionn his hammer, a Kveldulf male in humanoid form came at them first and Pryderi sliced through his middle. Asuna wanted blood and she saw a group transforming and she was suddenly gone and Maec freaked. On a slightly higher ridge his wife was in battle stance and she quickly whirled around and then swept her foot out to cause to hounds to fall. With her left hand she sank her claws into the heart of the nasty looking Kveldulf and she stabbed the other flat on his back in the heart.

Asuna moved again for more and she used her yoki speed to cut up from their male parts to their throats and she let her yoki version Tachikaze appear and she would whirl left and right as she stabbed through the middle of some and cut the throats of others. Jing Kim Shan was watching her actually fight and he was astonished. Maec had never seen her quite like this and her inu mate Lee Geming smirked at his seeing his love doing what she was best at; being a warrior.

Geming was using his fang freely and turning the Kveldulf into crystal structures and shattering them with mighty heavy from his blade. His read hair was a messy layered look that came above his shoulders and he had one long red braid in the front. Every ekimmu, Shouten, and even fae was stunned by this creature that could turn a being into quartz. Simyth saw a hound fixing to try to take out Asuna; he pulled his bow from his place on horseback and let loose a silver tipped arrow. The sharp and deadly shaft went straight through the brain of the Kveldulf and Asuna whirled and chopped of his head. Her face while painted black was being covered in blood and it was a sight. Simyth slipped down and he from his advantage he and many of his fellow fae took aim at a group of Kveldulf coming over the ridge.

Asuna saw the silver arrows flying over and she ducked low with her arms out and she let go a massive supaida nami from both of her weapons. The waves decimated and exploded the entire area around sixteen Shadow Hounds. Her mind could only think kill. She only wanted to see red and her silks whirled as she moved; her ekimmu warriors had never really seen the new queen fight quite like this and sank Konkisaiga and Tachikaze dirk into sand and her eyes were darker; almost the exact color of a perfected sapphire. Her ring she wore amplified Gwydion and he only felt the tiniest pull on his power and he was surprised. She began to release her winds with ice and the Kveldulf were screaming in the canine tongue in bays and whines. Asuna felt a hand on her shoulder and she whirled so fast that the enemy back stepped and almost stumbled. It was Lewys Keelan and his face held horror.

“This is only a small settlement! How can you justify this?” He snarled at her.

The queen of many was suddenly against him as if it was an intimate moment. Her saw her eyes glowing blue and her eyes painted black. She shoved her yoki dirk into his belly through his leather armor and the look of hate was spewing from her.

“How can I do this? Your kind is attacking outlying Shouten villages and cities. Pup number four Keelan.” She laughed with frigid ice in her tone.

Asuna lifted her leg and she suddenly kicked him backwards flat on his back and he was bleeding terribly and could not breathe. She only walked past him and began her dance of slicing into and hacking of limbs, heads, and other places. Simyth had never seen a woman fight like this and Beren was only shooting arrows or using his blade to cut down any wolves that came their way. All of sudden another woman with silver hair showed up and she had a nasty smirk.

“Change.” She commanded Hibari.

“My pleasure.” Hibari grinned and she suddenly morphed into her mutant inu form. Hibari began biting out throats.

Kim Shan was literally fighting back to back with Maec and had to admit their king was a hell of a warrior. The Kveldulf were vicious but they were being cut down because there were so many attackers.

“Do you have the nifty light manipulation that most Tomoshibi do?” Maec asked loudly.

“Actually yes your majesty. I rarely use it.” Kim Shan answered honestly.

“Do so please. I have a point to make not just to the Kveldulf but my empire.” He smirked.

Asuna in a fury had punted a head of a hound and it landed near Kim Shan. He sighed and shrugged. The head became engulfed by brilliant light and whirled it back into the back of another Kveldulf; the beast screamed and screamed as the head had been used a bomb of sorts. There was a huge hole burned through the middle of the beast.

“Brilliant Kim Shan! Fucking brilliant. You will live in Astana.” The king commanded as Maec used his silver flashed sword and battle axe.

Fionn smashed in heads; literally left and right. He caught quick glimpse of Asuna because he was terrified she would lose his son. One beefy, long snouted and fur as black as soot tried to drive his claws past her armor. He screamed as his hand was melted off and stank of Dakkasou. Asuna was channeling her toxin different too. She again put her hands in the sand and she used Maec’s yoki but as with Gwydion; he did not feel it, and she caused sands to whip up higher and higher. Fionn was shocked and staring at his wife and Simyth stopped short as she had literally created two small tornados of sand. The winds were actually roaring in Hueco Mundo which RARELY happened and Maec watched his wife direct her tornados to start to cut more Kveldulf to shreds by the grains of sand moving at such high velocity.

To Hibari it looked like her mother was directing her air currents like Byakuya would his Senbonzakura. Pain briefly hit her heart but she had only yesterday received a letter from him. He was slowly working a back door way to his wife and heart. He begged her to not give up on him and she had sworn she would not. The Kveldulf had a hard time attacking Hibari and she used it to her advantage. She basically kept ripping out throats. This settlement had about six hundred Kveldulf and only a third was onna and children.

Self-hatred ripped Pryderi up as he used just his kama and unnatural speed to take off heads and split open intestines. He did not use his special ekimmu abilities and watching his now wife whirl as if she was dancing some exotic dance using blades; it was stunning and beautiful to behold. He had to decimate as many as he could and he would offer to take his life. He had caused her loss and he could not live with himself.

Simyth watched with pride as his own archers and warriors contributed so greatly. Very few of their side were falling; Beren saw it too and Simyth did not realize that his son was watching Asuna closely. It looked as if a Kveldulf would bash in her head with a rock. Simyth used his mists but Beren was right behind him. The fae king pulled a curved dagger and shoved it up into the chin, throat area of the Kveldulf and it fell and Beren let loose an arrow into the chest of another. Asuna literally had blood splattered all over her face and she whirled to see Simyth.

“You are okay.” He whispered.

“Hai. I am well. Keep you and your people well.” Asuna nodded.

“Is breá liom thú!” the elven master spoke as if on the wind.

She heard it and she still fought. Simyth was close but so was Beren. She stabbed a thinner Kveldulf in the left orbit and she barely uttered something as he fell.

“Tha mo ghion ort.” The words came out barely abov

Beren did not hear but Simyth actually felt it. They had been killing for well more than an hour and the rest fled for their lives. She shoved her hand into the chest of a dead Kveldulf and ran it down the middle of her face. She walked back slowly towards Geming, Kim Shan, Maec, and Fionn and she looked around.

“Leave them. Set a barrier over the bodies so that hollows may enter but the hounds cannot. Let them know their dead will now be food.” Asuna said with sadistic cruelty.

Maec nodded and he set up the perimeter and she walked like a dark avenging angel into the twilight with her army. Lewys saw her and she had said pup four. His eyes closed and he was certain he was going to die. He had begged her to stay this course and now his cousin; Dagar Keelan would rule the Kveldulf and he was the real Shadow Kveldulf. The branch that had mated with Stythe when there were several in betweens that connected Hueco Mundo and Loch Halvat; they were more aggressive and Tengiz had been a Shouten Kveldulf. He was ready for death and he laid there remembering his wife burn in a tar pit as she screamed; live on! Avenge me and our baby. Lewys whispered begging in his prayers for her forgiveness, he had failed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Simyth found her first and the both wore bloodied clothing and his lips seared hers demandingly and decadently. His lips and teeth found her throat and she was nearly clawing at him.

“Let me make you feel besides empty. I know it Asuna, I know this emotion. Let me fill in where you need to feel.” Simyth begged her.

“Make it stop! Make the pain stop!” She sobbed in but refused to cry.

“Never before seen a woman such as you; you are a goddess. You are my goddess. I worship you.” He muttered feverishly as she allowed him to undo her armor.

What appeared haori and hakama was an ingenious modern twist on the old clothes. It was one piece and an obi around the waste gave the illusion of an old fashioned warrior outfit. It was gathered at the shoulders and top of her bodice. He pulled it down and she wore a special corset to hold her stomach firm so that her armor and belly protected her remaining babes. Her silver hair was soaked in blood and looked pink in places but Simyth did not care. They were away from everyone and everything. Asuna’s back was to a boulder and the fae king could see if they were disturbed. His gasped in her ear and she moaned harshly and he unleashed his full range of psi abilities through touch and mind. Her body was too hot and he felt as she felt but then; she felt him. He filled her with his passion and need because of her pain; tears pricked her eyes and she needed this. She needed to feel the pain. Asuna began to sob as they made love. He knew what he was doing but he she had to heal. Feeling her crushing pain was undoing him along every level and he smashed his fist above her head as they reached heaven; Simyth spoke in his tongue and said the Isles of Ever-Living while she moaned out the word Nirvana.

“You must return. Your people need to see their ruler after such a display and battle.” Simyth murmured in her ear.

“Return to Tanath`Sal tonight. Please just for tonight.” Asuna asked him calmly.

“As you wish; I have no intention of shirking the joy of punishing these monsters!” The fae king spoke eloquently.

“My soul needs peace. It feels peace and I need it. I spoke it; tha mo ghion ort, tha thu a' tighinn rium cho math is a dh'iarainn .” She whispered just enough.

“Never tell me again you are not part of me. Never again say you are less than Kaylin. You are as in my soul as deep as she. I give you mine.” Simyth jerked her to him.

The heated kiss caused him to groan harshly and he lifted her up by her round and firm backside. She wrapped her legs around his hips; not the most comfortable but after all that had happened as of recently. Simyth could only focus on the fact that the woman he saw in Beren’s bed years before was in HIS arms where she belonged. She could not help it and she bit his tongue and he did not care. Taranath had been giving him the tonic and his blood while as sweet as any sinful chocolate, was just a treat and not a high. His dark red blood spilled thickly from the corner of his mouth and she licked it up.

“Father?” Beren called coming up.

Asuna ported out with her clothing and Simyth leaned forward against the stone. It appeared as if he was grieving.

“I know any fae death is a waste but we only lost eleven men.” His now eldest son stated.

“I am grateful so few but they must and will be honored fully. We shall take our dead home to Leth`Evana and then return to aid our allies.” His father commanded.

“Did you not see the grace and beauty? She is capable of it in everything but she gets weighted down by the mundane. She is extraordinary to behold and full of feeling that matches us fae. Her passion and living are the same.” Beren commented clenching fists.

“What is it you are saying Beren?” Simyth asked curious.

“I still love her. I know that curse and the actions of the curse caused her to hate and now lose her love. If she loved me once; I will earn that love back.” He said as he shed two tears.

“I do not wish you for pain! You have had enough!” His father cautioned.

“I will decide that my father. I still love her and she gave me three babes of her body.” His son said backing up and intending to pursue his ex-wife.

Simyth could not tell his son; he was his competition for said lady’s heart and he was much wiser than Beren. Anger filled him at his child’s stubbornness and THAT had been a trait of Kaylin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
 She was in Astana in their bedroom; Maec had a huge marble tub installed in his modern palace and his sinks were granite and the flooring travertine. Her Shouten king had expensive tastes. He walked in and she was only sitting on the side of the tub staring at the wall.

“Isha you are still covered in blood and that black eye paint.” Maec complained.

“I like this look.” Asuna spoke with a monotonous voice.

“While it was erotic and hot as hell on the battle field; I do prefer my wife as she is when she is in our home.” He said massaging her shoulders.

“I should be pregnant with our son. I should be having your fifth child. How many do you want?” She asked not looking.

“I have not thought numbers Isha. I just know I love our children with my all and I am a good father this time. I loved Thei and Sindari. I also loved Neveid, Hanaj, and Arturo deeply but you have seen how that has played out.” He sighed deeply.

“What was Thei like before she was a nasty little killer for Ragnoss?” His wife asked still staring at the wall.

“You have seen her. You know Soren. He is beyond a handsome boy. She was born to my first wife. I guess maybe she was my first girl?” He sighed and shrugged.

“You think about her and regret her death. Even though she killed Iyo and did heinous things while Ragnoss ruled.” His wife said in that toneless voice.

“If you are judging me Isha; just say it, okay?” Maec stated in slight anger.

“You think wrongly Maec. I am not judging you. You have thought her redeemable. Redeem her and bring her to us.” Asuna said and turned her head to stare at him with her eyes that glowing blue.

“How and when do I supposedly save my daughter from Naraku of all beings?” He demanded.

“You do what he did so long ago, you make a puppet. She has to fight and he has to think her dead but we save her. If I remember correctly; she was a deadly assassin.” His wife said.

“Asuna she was a warrior! She was just the same as you except yes; Bilae’s influence on Ragnoss’s soul must have screwed with her. Sanra loves to taunt me with the knowledge that Thei loved him.” Maec stated in disgust.

“I am sorry about Sindari. Her soul was bleak and her love of torture…” His queen was saying.

“Was learned from Sanra; Sindari took too much of a liking to pain. Have I asked to change their circumstances? I did love them as children; but alas, I suffered my bouts of madness.” He said jerking away and staring in the mirror.

“Bilae used your progeny and you to torture my family for eons. We have stopped it and united as we should. You were right; I was meant for you when I was wraith. Think about it! Ganek raped Sana and she learned to fear and hate you. I was born not too long after and things went bad. I think he had some foresight.” She said still sitting.

“I hate to think what I did Isha. STOP bringing it up; I still hate myself for it.” He actually wept.

Asuna stood up and turned around. She neared him and wrapped her arms around his middle.

“I was supposed to be with you but in this form as this Isha. Hold no more pain from it. Hold none! You were merciful. You did not know the whys. If we could love so passionately despite our years of ill feelings.” She said hanging on.

“I always lied to you Isha. I was mad about you the second you put a hole in me.” He said wryly.

“So when you said you hated me?” She said looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“I hated your Jing like goodie goodness but now it is what I love the most about you, your sense of justice.” Maec sighed heavily.

“Well I was arrogant.” She said softly.

She began to wipe her and wash her face and relief flood Maec. She was still not okay and her mind was all over the place. She kept the new Celtic knot scar covered by a bandage but soon it would be evident. Maec watched his wife bathe and become her normal appearance. What he did not expect was her manhandling him into their bed. She ended finding the cock ring that Yung had made so long ago and she had a smirk on her face. Maec while knowing he was in for mind blowing love making; his wife still suffered and said nothing about it. It made him saddened but his beautiful temptress made him weak and scream out rather loudly as her body greedily accepted him. He was so bleary eyed and she did what he had sort of come to expect but sooner; she dragged him into his soul form and her soul began to merge, weave around, and brush against the brightest spots in his aura. His mind was breaking down and he was already feeling rushes in his ether form and she let herself join her body. He came corporeal and he was shaking fiercely as she actually slid down him once again.

“Oh Isha…ancients! Too much! Sensitive! My love. FUCK!” He shrieked the high pitched whine a wraith could make.

He did not last long and he was literally in a paralyzed state. Asuna kissed his mouth over and over and she lay next to him. Her lips pressed his round ear.

“I am going to deliver you Thei. I am also going to give you a babe. My uterus is a bit odd; it is heart shaped Nobu says. I am giving what those beasts stole from us. You will have your Thei and you will have our baby.” She said so softly and kissed his ear.

Bloody tears leaked from his eyes as his wife had literally made love to him until he was so out of it; she had not only drained his energies but she had done it with purpose.

-I love you. I love only you. - His thought reached his mind when he passed out.

“Well your majesty; you did teach me to be kinky.” Asuna laughed softly as she covered him with a silk blanket.

He would be passed out for at least fourteen to fifteen hours and she ported after bathing. She saw Kim Shan and he had been furious at the loss of his child; but he had not gone through it several times.

“Give me time and you will be a father.” She said softly as he practiced with his blade.

“I know Isha. I also know it was far from your fault. I do however know that this Pryderi Jernigan left you there after bringing you there. I am not exactly pleased with him.” The Warrior Jing stated.

“I will handle him. Kim Shan, I love you. Never doubt me.” She whispered as she held his cheeks within her palms.

“Good ancients never!” Kim Shan said in shock.

“Okay. I must see some people about the battle. I will return soon.” His mate stated as she kissed his mouth.

Asuna ported out and she took a deep breath and she was mentally taking a chance in her mind but she slipped into Leth`Evana and she predicted Simyth would be in his Welsh getaway. She slipped into a beautiful forest and in the largest hardwood was a small tree house nestled. She walked up the steps; knocked on the door. Simyth answered and his mouth was open in surprise and she slipped in without invitation. The fae king shut the door and turned around. She had slipped off her simple black hakama outfit, her hair completely down and his eyes widened.

“You realize that I love all of you and not just your body, correct?” Simyth asked rooted in his spot.

“I know you do. I felt what you were feeling when you allowed me to see your mind. I do not do this so much for you as I do it for it me.” Asuna whispered.

“Holding you right now would be better and speaking of things that have made you happiest will help you.” He said gently.

“I want you to hold me; I want you to hold me as your body connects to mine. I need you and I need this!” His love said as her eyes widened and her eyes held unshed bloody tears but her eyes still had a deep blue glow to them.

“I do not want you to believe all I wish for is love making. There are also other ways to show love and make it.” He insisted.

She sat down on his bed and she opened her thighs and began to gently twist her own bud and she was fixing to start pushing her own fingers inside of herself. Asuna was being underhanded and the elf king was breathing way too hard and he saw her glisten. He immediately freed himself from his brown silks, rich cotton-linens, and suede. He threw his diadem on his heap of clothing and he came over to her. He fell between her legs and she was gently pulled forward by his left hand on the back of her neck. His mouth already open and began to seek entrance to hers. She moaned so sweetly and softly for him as the kiss took on surreal tones. Simyth actually just wished to hold her but she was seducing him marvelously. The kisses began to trail along her striped cheeks, chin, and neck and down her front. Asuna arched in his arms towards him and her breasts and tips brushed against his taut skin. He gasped and he realized just how wound up he was.

“My most precious beloved; please I beg you. Allow me to just love you without the physical act.” Simyth said softly but in an aching voice.

“You are trying to be above honor and lust. Lust is a part of love my darling. It is perfectly well to feel the lust when you make your feelings. I need you as close to me as you can be.” Asuna murmured back as she kissed and sucked on his fingers.

“Oh by heavens my darling stop speaking!” He said shaking harshly.

“Why? Why stop speaking? You were cursed by that wench. I need to feel the real you and the same that happened when you admitted the depth of your feelings.” She said and sat up a little and pressed her lush lips to his elven ear.

“I need to feel your blazing sensuality merge with my fervent and inflamed urgency.” She spoke with a deep whisper.

Shivers of pure rapture ran down his spine and she had spoken her desires as if an elven woman would have. He shook his head to try and still the longing could not be extinguished. Simyth’s mouth covered hers and his kiss was mind altering. He used his tongue to pleasure her orifice and she was mewling and moaning non-stop for him.

Soon he was within her and their hands were in each other’s hair and roving the other body as he moved languidly. Simyth was feeling his own heat begin to heighten and he was sweating much and she had careened her head back and let the pure raptures take her. He could literally see her absorbing their act and he was lost and he knew he was yoked to her. Simyth’s body began to burn but it was not him; it was her. Asuna was using all of her yoki unleashed and she wanted him as delirious as she was. Simyth felt deep within him; a pulsing sensation and it was causing him to tremble violently.

“What are you doing Asuna?” He asked in a raw voice.

“Giving and sharing the feeling.” Asuna answered.

The elvish king had to moan and he moved with a bit more urgency as his node deep within throbbed gloriously and caused increasing pressure in his loins. Simyth had never experienced it and Asuna kissed him again but she opened her mind to him; and allowed herself to feel. He would guide her and his mind was able to calm hers of her wretched feeling as they made love. She kept groaning and whispering his name over and over. She mentally increased the pressure and level of his throbbing prostate and Simyth had to grab her arms as his body would not succumb.

“Asuna, my angel! Please do not hold me back. I am losing my mind.” Simyth whined.

“Feel it wholly darling one. Let it consume you.” She whimpered as he hit a sensitive spot within her center.

“I told you have my soul. I am yours. You are the most precious person to me.” He almost wept out.

Asuna was breathing in harder and making constant moaning of the most erotic variety he had ever heard. To Simyth, it felt as though she truly needed to feel this in order to deal with her anguish. She actually did not score his back but her need for blood had risen to such an extent; Simyth could see the signs, he pressed himself into her deeply as he tenderly guided her to his neck. Asuna tried to say no but her nose was suddenly against his sweet flesh.

“I tell you yes. Drink.” The elvish king actually made a whimpering sound as her body clutched him tightly.

Asuna’s telekinesis was not let up and as he lay against her, the woman he loved did slip her fangs into his jugular and her noises alone almost undid him. The pressure upon his prostate was making him jerk every few moments and she wickedly tightened up on him.

“My beloved. I am losing my mind and control. I can control much but not against all this. Darling one you are making me lose my head.” He uttered in a low voice.

She pulled back her mouth from his jugular and she licked his delicious blood from her lips and Simyth attacked those plush lips and their cries of consumption and passion were mingled and quite without warning Asuna rolled them. Simyth stared up at her and he had to shut his eyes a moment because the sight of her on him and all the sensations were making it impossible to hold himself back.

“Tell me what you need your majesty, your grace, my divine one.” She said lifting his right hand and licked from his palm to his fingertips.

She began to suck upon his index finger and he cried out his soft “oh” sound he made.

“Move. Darling move now!” He almost commanded her.

“Hai.” She said and her eyes still had their eerie glow.

Asuna rounded her hips in a slow undulation at first and Simyth could not stop his hands from touching. She began to move upon him harder and he grasped her beautifully rounded hips and the fae king was losing his absolute mind. His lover was taking him hard and him pushing up into her and the telekinetic pressure in deep within him was harder, he was near screaming. She slipped into his chaotic mind that could only process so much and she began his mental rapture. Simyth’s hips were pressed up to gain as much purchase as his body could find and through the mental feelings racing along his nerves; it hit him then that their completion was one and the same. Asuna had fallen over his chest and was jerking and spasming in their shared raptures. Simyth’s body would not stop shaking and the amount of pleasure had been completely unreal.

“Love…my love…I am, I am…” Simyth stuttered out.

Asuna was barely awake and she kissed his fae ear which caused another spasm and Simyth Elensar blacked out. His other world lover had already done so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Simyth came to and it was morning in Leth`Evana. His love was still on him and she was actually snoring. He found the sight both amusing and beautiful. He was sore beyond anything he knew and his mental thoughts woke her. She stretched slowly and he kept his mind clear and on pure kingly things. Asuna smiled deeply and she gingerly moved off of him. He breathed deeply and he stared over at her.

“Sore?” She asked him softly.

“Yes my heart. I feel as though I pulled muscles I did not know existed.” Simyth said warmly.

“I will not call our being together by out world customs but you being sore pleases me.” She smiled staring up.

“It does? Why is that?” He sat up slowly and took in her nude form.

“Means you felt. You felt much and hai, you pulled muscles because you were in the midst of your heaven.” She smirked.

“Smug and beautiful princess; by the ancients, I need my toilet.” Her fae king said stretching.

“You have a bath tub in here?” Asuna asked him.

“Yes as a matter of fact, I do.” He nodded.

“Okay. Perfect.” She smiled at him.

“Your eyes still have not changed back dearest.” Simyth observed.

“I am still in high emotion Simyth. I will probably look like this for a while.” She stated softly as she rose and she led him to his own bathroom.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head back to rest on his shoulder. She shut her eyes and let herself feel safe in his arms. That meant everything to him and the previous evening would be etched in his memory forever.

“I will have to return and plan another battle.” She stated and she really wanted that at the moment.

“Would decimating so many make your point Asuna or do you have a point at this juncture?” He asked delicately.

“I warned Keelan; I told him I would not lose anything else and his people cannot be controlled! Well since they will not listen to him, then they will listen to my Konkisaiga” Asuna stated flatly.

Simyth said no more and he was worried for her. Halfway between their soaking in his tub; his lover jumped up and went to a chamber pot and began retching. She was vomiting blood and he was horrified. He was sure it was him and the tonics to keep his blood free of intoxicating her. She heaved her stomach several times and she lay naked on the stone floor and Simyth was already out of his tub and he came to her.

“I can take you to Tanath`Sal.” He said urgently.

“No need. I am okay Simyth. Really, I am perfect.” She said softly and she closed her eyes, she passed out right there.

Simyth was horrified and he only knew to call on the healer with the least invested in her and that was Taranath. He was truly scared that his blood harmed her and Taranath came surprised to see her and she was in the king’s bed and she had on a filmy night gown. He began to assess her and found nothing wrong.

“My king she is pregnant. Other than that, there is nothing wrong.” Taranath said.

“Well she had the ekimmu and halfling.” He sighed almost in jealousy.

“No your majesty. She has those two here and over on this side of her womb is a Shouten I am certain and your majesty’s partial aura. You did tell me she was pregnant with your child before; I thought she lost it.” Taranath said confused.

“I was mistaken it seems.” Simyth acted dumb and his healer picked up his things and went on about his business.

“Asuna? Darling wake up!” He commanded.

“Hmm? Too early Simyth; even for perky elf boys.” She groaned.

“Dearest I need to speak with you now!” Simyth’s voice was shook up.

She opened one eye and saw his face and she closed her eye again and just laid there.

“I am using my unique nature and unique womb to my advantage. I know it is possible because Nanami did so for me before. Yes, I know what you are anxious about.” She said with a sleepy tone.

“Beloved how could you have gotten yourself when you already carried?” He asked stunned.

“When I combine my yoki to that of another; it almost always insures a babe. I have no idea how it works. It must be an ekimmu thing and I just never knew. Did I know what I was doing? Hai, I did. Do I regret it? No! Now let me sleep.” She said irritable.

“You let yourself become with my child for what reason?” He asked in a shaky voice.

“Because I want it! Okay? I decided I wanted to hand you a babe. Now let me sleep!” She snapped.

“That corset and your armor…they are different.” Simyth asked quietly.

“Ugh! The corset boning is made of youkai bones literally. It has also been enchanted to create a barrier over my belly. My armor has been redone with silver and mithril as well as an extra fang of my father. When I wear both; I have tested them, nothing not even a wraith can phase a hand through.” She answered annoyed.

“Asuna you know how much I love you and truly, how much I want this! Beren has told me he intends to pursue you and then what of Chanak?” He said running a hand through his hair.

“Chanak has had every opportunity to try and see me. I have word he is well. I am not going to supplicate my spouses. I told him, I will always be his wife and bound mate, but how our relationship goes is up to him. So far it disappoints. Not to be hateful or awful but YOU are the Elensar I want and not Beren. So yes, I conceived our child for my reasons. Be angry or not but know I will birth you this babe.” Asuna stated and she grabbed her clothes.

“Darling, I am not angry! I am overjoyed. I am just scared. I am scared you will get hurt again. I am scared because of your absolute need for vengeance.” He cried out.

“I have one last battle to plan. Alum tr’Awnhi let me know that someone stabbed Nanami from inside her body. It turns out that the Kveldulf were mixed between Shouten and Stythe wraiths. You know the Stythe powers. No, this battle I will plan very carefully and release the weapon that Alum and Nanami have been perfecting.” She spoke softly.

“You did the same for the King of the Shouten. You became with his child too.” He said unjealous.

“Hai. Maec loves his family but his bouts with madness made him lose his chance of being the father he WANTED to be. Our children are from a loving marriage; even though I am empusae. Our children know I love their father. Our child will know the same.” Asuna commented with deep emotion.

“I will work Leth`Evana. How long for this battle?” He said wringing his hands.

“I will plan it for two-three weeks away. Alum and Nanami need the time. Meanwhile Don needs to be summoned and found in your realm; and put down.” She said flatly.

He tried to say something but she pressed her lips to his and sought his tongue. He moaned hard into it and she stepped back and ported out.

“Damn it love.” He sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna was taking low doses of beta blockers and she was in Pembroke Castle and she was doing a modern day workout routine. She had Alum infuse her with plasma of Shouten and he was confused as to why and she was keeping herself top form. Pryderi slipped in as she had called on him.

“I have no words majesty. I was an animal and I will do whatever you deem my fate.” Pryderi stated lowering his head.

“Quit simpering. You did it and we are something. Get over yourself and be a proper mate to me!” She snapped at him.

Pryderi was struck dumb and Asuna sighed. She downed a bottle full of water and she stared at him.

“You bound us in an ancient ceremony. I feel you on a primitive level. I cannot handle this guilt any longer. You did something I would have wished you to do. YOU want me but you were denying us both because you thought it your duty. Well you did it and now get over it.” His queen commanded.

He was not given time to comment or change his mind on anything. Asuna pushed him against the wall and she slammed her door shut. She literally ripped open his clothing and exposed him to her eyes. Hunger ripped through her but he felt her love for him. His mind could not comprehend any of it and she slid down his front.

“You have to be commanded? Fine. You will watch as I deliver you to our heaven. Do not look away.” She did command of him.

She took his hard length and she began to give him such intense feelings. His eyes were burning and he was trying to shut them but she had commanded he watch. His body was on fire and he was whining harshly.

-Do you like seeing your staff slide between my lips? - Asuna pathed lewdly in his head.

“Oh fucking Gods your majesty. YES! Yes!” He whined out loud.

She swallowed him whole and he was done for. He felt the stabbing pleasure and it shook him to his immortal soul. She gently and carefully came off of us maleness and she stared at him with those glowing blue eyes.

“Kiss me.” She commanded.

Pryderi crushed her in his arms and he kissed her for everything he was worth. He tasted himself and he was losing it.

“Majesty!” He rasped as he ripped his lips from hers.

“I need to give my body a couple of days with no coupling but lye on my bed and ease your ache.” She again commanded.

“Oh ancient heavens.” Pryderi groaned.

Asuna watched and amplified what he was doing and soon her personal ekimmu warrior was passed out from exhaustion and she had his guilt gone. She was again taking precautions and taking the utmost care of her body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami was already out of her hospital and back in Astana. She was in a modified gurney so she could help with their weapon idea. Alum was certain her attacker had been a Kveldulf but Nanami knew it had been another Shouten. She had pulled up recent DNA things that Alum had been working on and she was astonished to find out that his mother had been Sahen. She knew his age and it hit her. She was almost shaking and she wanted to scream at him why did he not tell her but then she could only imagine his shame. Alum was working his ass off and he felt his wife phase out. He was horrified and he went to her laptop. Her history was clean and he could not for the life of him understand why she would have left Hueco Mundo.

Nanami was gingerly going up the steps to Juria’s house here in modern Japan and she rang the bell. Old Yasu answered and she smiled at the grouchy old healer.

“Is Juria here?” Nanami asked softly.

“Right behind you baby girl! Why are you up? I saw that you were hurt. What is so urgent?” Her tengu admonished her and actually picked her and ported them inside.

Nanami was surprised and she was laid on a settee and she stared at Juria and she sighed.

“Your telepathy is pushed by your empathy. Sweetheart, I was in my thirties when Ganek raped me. I wanted him. I really did; despite the horror of being forced. I could feel his mind and he was so gentle and sweet. The day I bore him; my brother Danis and our father; Vadik Sahen, they took him from me. They swore they left him at the great stones and no one need know I had been deflowered. They wanted the marriage to Maec to happen. I lost my mind and I left Hueco Mundo. I am a Shouten/Tomoshibi hybrid if you will. The Sahens did not want this stain upon their royal house. Alum came to me when your ex-bastard was torturing you two and he let it be known who his mother was. Danis is still alive and I could kill him.” Juria answered her questions without her asking.

“It was a Shouten who shoved a blade into my uterus from the inside.” The young doctor said in a shaking voice.

“Come on. I am taking you back to your husband and my son.” She stood and she ported them straight into Hueco Mundo and Juria helped Nanami back onto her gurney.

Alum’s eyes widened and Nanami looked horribly upset. He thought it was about the fact he had not told her but Juria came over.

“Can we speak in private?” She asked him gently.

“Why is she upset?” He demanded.

“She realizes who might have killed your baby.” Juria responded.

Alum about fell down and Juria kept him steady. She guided him to his office and she sat down across from his desk. Alum could only think she was so incredibly beautiful. He realized she had the same mole that he did on his face near his eye. Her shape of lips was the same and her shape of face.

“My brother Danis is still alive. Jao’s meddling may have stirred up fright in him. He would kill to make points Alum. I believe it prudent that you and I go together to stand against them. You are a prince of this empire and your mother; a reborn shinigami. You know I speak the truth. You feel it in your heart; you know you were wanted and stolen from me!” She said with old pain and truth in her voice.

“I believe you. To hear it and see you; you and I resemble one another!” Alum stated in awe.

“Asuna favors her life as Isha. She will always look similar as I look almost the same as my life as Sana.” She remarked.

“You believe Danis is behind this?” Her child asked stunned.

“I do. I believe the fact that you know you were dumped off and such. He will be afraid of Maec’s retribution. Knowing Maec and how he feels about his siblings; I could see him punishing my former brother cruelly for this. Perhaps we just gather the evidence and let Maec play.” Juria snorted.

“Maec will kill him which would leave Stofan in power of the Sahens.” He shuddered.

“Then you let big brother deal with disgusting Stofan. You and I turn out Danis for his treachery.” She said sitting back.

“How are you so sure it is Danis?” Alum asked curiously.

“She is a seer Alum. My heart. My love….you could have told me and I would never judge you. You could have shared it all. I am not angry but I know Juria and she is never wrong.” Nanami said leaning against the doorway.

“Get back into bed right now Nami! I cannot think or live if something happens to you. I love you too much!” Her husband cried.

Every moment of everyday; he just did things and said things that made Nanami even more devoted and more in love with him. Juria smiled at her thoughts and soon he came back.

“Let us go now. I need to keep an eye on her. She is so feisty and she will help despite dangers to her health.” He sighed.

“You found a woman who would die and would be reborn for you. That girl truly has become part of you. The love she bears for you? It is pure and she would commit heinous acts to protect you and your family.” Juria said honestly.

“I felt like I had come home when I wrapped my arms around her.” He whispered.

“Hai. Now let us teach Danis a lesson!” His soul mother stated.

Alum nodded and he took her hand and she ported them to the Sahen royal palace. People were stunned silent and it was Stofan who saw Alum first; and the tr’Awnhi prince had a sneer on his face. Juria put up her hand and the Sahen Shouten literally was rooted to his spot.

“Kido. I do not have to say the spells. Fun huh?” She chuckled and Alum smiled a little.

“Who are you and why are you here Prince Alum!” Stofan demanded.

“I demand to see your father, now!” Alum growled low.

“No bother, I know the way. Come.” She said and smiled sweetly.

Juria led him through the mazes of the Serbian Shouten royal house and soon enough they stood in front of massive doors. She just lifted her hands and made pushing motions and the huge wooden things opened. Danis Sahen was in just his undergarments it seemed getting ready for bed. He saw her and he knew somehow it was Sana. It was Sana with Prince Alum and Danis was panicked.

“Realize it is me, brother!” She demanded.

“You have been dead!” Danis cried.

“Reincarnation is a wonderful thing really. Ask the Shouten Queen!” Juria sneered.

“Why are you here and why did you bring Prince Alum?” Danis demanded.

“You mean why did I bring MY son home? Why Danis, we were going to ask you why you had Nanami Yamasaki-tr’Awnhi stabbed?” She asked with such a nasty voice.

“You birthed a bastard! You birthed the king’s bastard! You should have aborted him like we demanded! Why did you have to suffer for that thing?” The Sahen leader demanded and snarled.

“Because I felt him and I connected to him despite the circumstances. I refused to kill my babe despite the torture you put that body through! Fuck you and what father did. I am glad Ganek disemboweled him! Asuna saved you though. Too fucking bad.” She snarled pulling her zanpakuto.

“Mother please!” Alum said softly.

His calling her that rattled her and she only stared at him in real love. Alum could feel it and he knew; he knew this woman had truly wanted him.

“Lord Danis! Did you or did you not have someone stab my wife? Was it because you were afraid the scandal would get out?” The tr’Awnhi prince demanded.

“You needed a warning. You need to keep the status quo. You are a bastard!” Danis hissed at him.

“You hate me because Ganek sired me. I am as innocent as she. I shall remain silent surely. I only tell one person everything.” He bowed.

“Who would that be?” His “uncle” demanded.

“Why Maec of course. Good day sir.” He smiled and he took Juria’s hand and phased them back to Astana.

Juria wiped herself down and lifted her head.

“I am doubling the guard around my family. Thank you mother. Thank you for coming forward and thank you for getting to know me.” Alum said with deep admiration.

“You could visit or I could. I can’t lose you again.” She said as two tears fell down her cheeks.

“You shan’t. You will not. I promise.” He said and he hugged her tightly.

Juria let loose a sob and he hugged her tightly. She finally had to step back and port out. He called on Admal and asked for more guards upon his family and that got his baby brother seriously into his business.

“What’s wrong Alum?” Admal demanded.

“I am just concerned is all, okay? I have a wife and children now. I have to protect them.” He said annoyed with his bully younger brother.

Admal actually dug into his mind and he saw what the problem was. The rage he felt towards Danis Sahen was too much. Alum realized his brother’s face was turning red and he got angry too.

“You pried! Damn it Admal!” He cursed him.

“I will have your guard tripled. Excuse me Alum; my duty calls.” Admal bowed.

Admal had news for him; but no one was going to fuck with his older brothers, NO ONE! He phased to his bedroom and began changing into clothes that Sahen wore. He would do his job of old. He would be an assassin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna was reading all the information she could as it became available to her. She was sending out scouts of Shouten and ekimmu together to find Shadow Hound settlements. She wanted to know where she should strike if the time came. She was sipping on juice and she was hiding her condition from Maec for now; because she could not stop fighting and she did not want Kim Shan or Lei to be upset by it either. It was too painful to think about. After her reckoning with Pryderi; their relationship had gone back to complete normalcy for them and they often made love; practiced together their weapons and he was incredibly deep for a warrior. She valued the relationship with him too much to have lost him. Pryderi still blamed himself and she would not listen to his lamenting. She knew she would have been attacked again at any rate.

Asuna also knew she had a sometimes shadow. It was in her ex-elvish husband; Beren. She did not even attempt to go there and she looked at the date. Harry and Kate had lost their baby already and she had already given them Arthur. She had plans of waiting longer but Eleri ran in and bowed.

“That human king is here to see you. He looks happy and sad. How can one look happy and sad?” Her lady in waiting asked confused.

Eleri was a sweet ekimmuess but she was dense as hell sometimes. Asuna got up and she was in haori and hakama in dark green with a gold obi. She came forward to Henry and she curtsied and he snorted at her.

“Really?” He asked laughing softly.

“How is Arthur?” Asuna asked softly.

“Perfect. You did not say; I would be adopting a perfect angel.” Harry smiled.

He looked at her belly briefly and he saw the small swell but he refused to keep his hopes up. There was news of burnings in this area and that was part of the reason he had come.

“I have been given reports that there have been some ungodly huge bonfires in this area; reminiscent of pagans.” He said cautiously.

“No. I was cremating the remains of Shadow Hounds and it is considered disrespectful in their society so I have been gleefully doing it.” She shrugged.

Harry’s mouth dropped open and he was surprised she just readily admitted. Stood up and she gave no airs as the royal onna she was. She neared him and took the young’s king hand and pressed to her belly where her hanyou child was.

“Feel him there.” She helped him press in a little and he was rewarded with a small kick.

“Good God! He is so big now?” Henry asked shocked.

“Inu youkai and hanyou develop fast. Those pregnancies usually last only six months.” She explained.

“I have met your black haired doctor mate if you remember. He said you have always had trouble in child birth; is this true?” The young English king asked.

“It is true I have issues with certain species more than others. Hanyou’s are hard on me for some reason. I get high blood pressure; which means I can have seizures. I have been taking medicine to ward it off.” Asuna explained.

“Your eyes are darker blue and almost have a glow to them.” Her lover said sitting.

“When a Shadow Hound shoved a broadsword through my back and another one recently punch me in my stomach so hard; I miscarried a daughter. I am very, very angry right now.” His lover answered in truth.

“Stabbed through the back? You survived?” He seemed shocked.

“I pulled it out with my telekinesis. Luckily Fionn and some other of my people were nearby and I was rushed to the hospital. Those babes were very much wanted.” She said feeling tears sting her eyes.

“Right now Harry; you will see me in the other castle. Keep these talks separate and do not mention them. For now do not visit here. I shall let you know before I birth that I birth should you like to be here.” Asuna said softly.

“Your kind does not go into shutting in do you?” He asked nervously.

“No Harry, we do not. There is no sound medical reason to. Now I must get back to this planning.” She stated but she leaned down and gave him a kiss to make him hot and bothered.

“Dream of me.” She grinned.

“Wicked woman!” Henry grumbled and he stood and bowed.

She bowed as well before him and she smiled as he left. She was openly pregnant with her two boys and she was curious as to what she was having by Maec and Simyth. Her mind was preoccupied with her babes that she decided she needed to see Nanami. She stood up and found Fionn.

“I was going to go to the modern era for the day but I should like to get an ultra sound done of my belly to see how our son is doing.” Asuna spoke gently.

“Of course Piuthar! Will you bring me back the picture; oh what do they call them, oh yes! Can you bring me a picture of his four D ultrasound?” He asked palming her belly.

“I would love to do so.” She smiled as he kissed her deeply.

Fionn made a tunnel and he watched her go. His heart was full and he was actually so excited to be having a boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hibari was having a hard time concentrating. She had been to Astana and he slammed Mas against a wall and taken them in their true forms and she had taken Ryu till his voice was gone. She had even gone to Leth`Evana and laid out Ismael. Her poor fenrir husband turned red when her appetites were particularly high. Ismael had begged and pleaded for his end and she had been in a mood to see how long he could last. She had made a discovery that ookami men too knotted and she had not laughed at him but had gloried in making him so excited. She had no idea why and what she was missing but her desire was out of control. She was feeding Kerwin at the moment and he was a gluttonous eater and Lyneth was a slow, lazy feeder. Hibari sat her fenrir babe on her knee and burped him and chuckled when it was loud. She laid him in his basket bassinet and Lyneth opened her stunning blue eyes. Hibari allowed herself to feel for a few minutes and she had what she had always wanted from Hiroto but he would never know.

Hibari had no idea that her formally genetic half-brother was actually close; he kept his aura shielded and he was sneaking up on her. He saw her feeding the female babe and it looked like an inu pup to him. He seriously did not think it could be his and he without sound slipped into the Den Aqua Lounge. He went to her office and he continued to spy. Hibari laid Lyneth over her shoulder and the tiny girl pup was being burped and Hiroto stared at tiny eyes that mirrored his. The pup’s hair was brown based but shimmered with some silver. He shook silently and this was his pup and she had not told him.

“Hibari!” He stated in a soft but cold voice.

Hibari whirled her head and she saw Roto behind her in her office doorway. She laid down Lyneth and made ready to port.

“Stop! You had my pup!” He accused her.

“Yea so what? You have Alora now. We are nothing to you. Go strangle yourself Roto. I do not need you and Lyneth certainly does not.” She growled.

“That is NOT a Japanese name. What the hell is going on?” He demanded.

“Ismael has claimed her as his. The pack recognizes Lyneth as their babe. She is nothing to you and everything to us. GO AWAY!” She said in a calm but deadly voice as her eyes bled red.

His pup was shy of being a newborn and she could barely hold her head up. His chest hurt and she mewled in an inu pup way. Hiroto snarled and he suddenly and without warning plucked the tiny female from Hibari. She was suddenly rabid; his former sister and she would kill him for her young.

“Oh my Kamis you are so tiny!” Hiroto whispered to the little girl.

Hibari stopped and Hiroto was not taking her; he only wished to see her. His eyes glistened with tears as he took in his tiny girl.

Lyneth made an inu cry and Hibari was agitated it was obvious. Her babe was crying and the bastard was here.

“Hibari, I did not think and oh Kamis she is so beautiful and tiny! She is going to be a petite little thing.” He murmured as he scented her deeply.

He scented the fenrir and his eyes went red. He was going on primitive instinct and his pup did not smell like him but a mangy wolf. He suddenly ported and Hibari panicked. She picked up Kerwin and ported to her apartment where Ryu was up and she pathed everything so fast and laid the fenrir pup in his arms and she ported to Panyu. Hiroto was there and Sheng was looking at the tiny girl pup.

“Give her back! How dare you touch my daughter!” She screamed at him.

“She is mine as well!” Hiroto growled at her.

“Oh fucking right. Is she going to fit into Alora’s mani-pedi schedule?” His old lover snarled at him.

“Chichi hold her. Me and the bitch have things needing discussing.” Sheng’s eldest son said.

“I have her Hibari. Nothing is going to happen to her.” Sheng calmed her down.

Hiroto walked over to her and grabbed her up forcefully. She was snarling getting violent but he dragged her to his rooms within the Panyu palace. Once inside; he slammed her painfully against the wall and held her face between his large hands. Hibari was not afraid of much but this man was ungodly powerful and never showed it.

“I cannot stand you with that fucking wolf.” He snarled in her face.

“I cannot stand you with that whore Alora!” Hibari retorted.

He whirled her around and he pulled up her denim skirt and it hit her brain was he was doing. She began hissing and snarling but as soon as they were joined; his mouth was against her ear and he breathed roughly.

“Our pup. Didn’t know but she is perfect. Such a tiny beautiful little girl. She is mine Hibari. She is my girl.” He husked in her ear.

“You left me!” She whined but he felt so good.

“I did and I’m an idiot.” He groaned.

He jerked her back and forth along his length as he upped the tempo and she was clawing his walls. Hiroto was a mess and he began to pummel her harder as her body began to convulse around him. He kept his teeth clenched and refused to let go just yet.

“She is my baby Hibari. You should have told me!” He snarled in her ear.

“You left me! Why should I have…Roto! Kamis!” Hibari sobbed out.

“I smell you Bari. You are in heat. Did you know?” Hiroto asked her licking her neck.

“Did not realize yet. Oh Kamis Roto just cum!” She cried out having rubbery legs.

“Is that what my bitch wants?” He asked in his beast’s voice.

“Not your bitch! Nothing to you.” She retorted.

Hiroto decided enough was enough and his fangs sank deeply into her juncture and she screamed out in pure Nirvana. He sank his canines deeply and he could not hold himself back and he pressed her into the wall and her juncture still in his mouth and his right hand gripping her hip hard enough to bruise.

“Hiroto…Ungh! I am…Hiroto!” Hibari screamed out as his release was hard and he was pressed into her as deeply as he could.

He refused to move and she realized his inu was perfectly in place and he had not even attempted to pull back. He always pulled back and he told her she was in heat. Panic went off in her brain and she felt his hot breath in her ear.

“I told Alora to go to hell. I told her she could not hold a candle to you. No one can. I am sorry. I was trying to be what I thought honorable. It was not, I did not pull back fast enough our last fight did I?” He asked licking along her pointed ear.

“Apparently not! Shocked the shit out of me I assure you. Hiroto, what are you doing?” She choked.

“Done being stupid. Done trying to be something we are not. You are mine. You were mine the second you set foot in L.A.” He groaned inside of her ear.

Hibari felt him release again and he was in a mood. He kept her until she needed blood and then fed her himself and fell on her; between her thighs and pushed his nose into her folds.

“Mmmm Hibari. This is good. This is perfect.” He snarled softly.

“Hiroto, I am so tired.” She whimpered.

“Admit it! You still belong to me.” Hiroto demanded as leaned over and his coffee colored brown hair fell around his face.

“Hai. You know I need more than one mate.” She suddenly began to sob.

“Yea, I know. I am one but not the wolf. I will tear him limb from limb.” He said hatefully.

“NO! He is a good man. You had left me.” She said and her face turned green.

Hiroto helped her to his bathroom quickly and she began vomiting badly. He smiled deeply and he could scent the pup in her.

“You have a boy.” Hiroto replied.

Hibari broke down and began to sob and she moved fast. She found Lyneth and she was fixing to port.

“I want my pups Hibari. I will have them and you. You know it and I know it.” He said arrogantly wearing only a male yukata.

“No harm comes to Ismael. Swear it!” She demanded.

“I swear nothing! He hunted you like an animal!” Roto snarled.

“What did you do today?” Hibari retorted.

“I found out that I had a pup and the onna I loved never told me. I understand why but now I am taking back what I was so stupid to give up. I love you Matsuda Hibari. I love you as much your hanyou father loves Lady Asuna.” He said staring her down.

She began to sob silently and she ported. Hibari brought Lyneth to her apartment and she was sleeping as she put her in the crib with her brother. She quickly went to her bathroom and began to scrub her body. She was weeping silently but Ryunosuke had been awakened by her aura and he went to their bathroom. His mate was sobbing and he noticed a huge mating mark on her shoulder and she was bruised in several places. Hibari saw him and she shook her head no. Her dragon mate was her chief one because he had been her first; and he was a natural leader. Hibari eventually turned off the shower and she stepped out and she tried to stop weeping.

“You blocking Ismael and Mas?” He asked softly.

“Hai. Don’t need the extra drama.” She sniffed.

“Hiroto came back for you.” He observed.

“How did you know?” Hibari asked stunned.

“Bari, I knew he would not stay away. You said yourself he saw Lyneth. An inu male deny his pup? I have only seen that happen once and that inu was an evil bastard. Hiroto is almost purely inu and he is pure Panyu. He wants you and loves you; at one time I was okay with it but, I am angry.” Ryu said calmly.

“I fought.” She said in self-defense.

“Bari! Calm yourself. It is obvious you did. You would not have restraining bruises if you had not. While I doubt her raped you; he did accost you.” The dragon prince sighed.

“He said no matter what; I am his and Ismael will suffer.” His long time mate sobbed in his arms.

“Baby….shhhh. We have something good here; we know who and what you are. You stay honest with us three and we make this work. All of our kids stay together and we act as one unit; one family. Okay? Ismael assimilated to that. He made the choice to love you enough to become part of it. Hiroto just does what he wants and breaks your heart when it pleases him.” He snorted.

“I have to protect Ismael. I do not want either of them hurt.” She said honestly.

“Honey, Ismael is going to go through the roof that Hiroto touched you and Lyneth.” He said exasperated.

“Heal the mating mark. DO IT Ryu. Please.” She begged.

He sighed and he allowed his purity forward and he healed up the deep mating mark of Hiroto. It would not stop the inu prince’s claim upon her but it would remove the evidence. She smelled really good but she had just bathed. He led her to bed as Ismael would be here in the morning. You could set a watch by the fenrir prince. He was just that loyal, loving, and a part of what they had. Ryunosuke made plans to go to the family company tomorrow and he would let the inu know; he was not welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Nanami was much better and she was examining her mother in her office at Yamasaki General. She had the 4D ultra sound and she was showing her Fionn’s son and Asuna was grinning.

“He is a healthy guy! Look at him. He looks half-baked; meaning you are half way done for him. Now let me see the hanyou; oh Haha! Look at him!” Nanami grinned widely.

Her hanyou showed up looking quite human but he had tiny clawed hands and feet. Nanami was pressing on his area and she smiled.

“He will be inu dominant. I can actually sense he will actually be able to change form.” She said excited.

“How is that possible?” Asuna asked stunned.

“You are not a normal youkai Haha. A halfling from you might as well be full youkai. He is going to be pretty. Red hair huh? Tell me Haha.” Her daughter stated pointedly.

“A mortal king that I actually like A LOT. Well more than like; sex is amazing and there is genuine devotion.” She said looking away.

“I say not a word. Haha, you have a Shouten and an elf in the other side! They are not as far along as these other two!” Nanami stated shocked.

“I know the shape of my womb; it can happen. It is why I am able to have multiples so easily. The Shouten is what? The fae babe is what?” Asuna asked in a short tone.

“You wanted these pups. Okay, I understand. I am going to have to deliver you. Am I supposed to keep this from Chichi?” She demanded.

“I wish you would. Please?” Her mother asked holding her hands.

“Fine! You need to tell me how I can make myself pregnant.” Her young adult daughter stated.

“No issue.” She smiled a beautiful smile.

“Whose babe in fairyland is this?” She demanded.

“Our secret Nami. I mean it.” Asuna swore her.

“I swear Haha.” Nanami said annoyed.

“Simyth himself. He seems to have been tender towards me sometime but only recently he showed it. I find I rather love him. What is our baby?” She asked softly.

“The fae is a girl. The Shouten is a boy and Haha, I think it is mutated.” She looked at the screen carefully.

“What do you mean? Is he okay?” She demanded of her daughter.

“Yea, I mean he looks Tomoshibi.” The young Alv-succubus stated stunned.

“Oh it is a latent gene in the tr’Awnhi line. Maec has several siblings who are light wraiths. This is not uncommon.” She smiled.

“You mean he will be happy?” She said stunned.

“Now I think especially. He is about proving that the Shouten and Tomoshibi belonged in one race all along.” Asuna shrugged.

Maec had gone to find his wife and he had put a tracking spell on the medallion and they were discussing another babe. His wife had gotten herself pregnant purposely and he was shaking in joy and anger at the same time. He phased in with crossed arms and Nanami snorted.

“Hush Nanami. Why were you hiding him?” He demanded.

“To surprise you.” She retorted.

“Nanami may I see my son?” Maec demanded.

Nanami sighed and ran the transducer back over her belly where her baby brother was and the little light Shouten had a barrier around himself like all his siblings and Maec lips quivered and he touched the screen as if in awe.

“I only fathered Sindari. He is beautiful.” The Shouten king said rather emotionally.

“Am I hearing you right sir? You actually think a Tomoshibi is beautiful?” Nanami asked.

“First, he is my son and two, Tomoshibi whatever. They are a variant Shouten. They are nicknamed Light wraiths in our society. Yes, he is beautiful and perfect. Do not think I would want him any other way!” Her wraith husband said proudly.

“You are happy?” Asuna asked holding his hand.

“Isha, I am just concerned because of all the battling you have been doing. I actually inspected that corset and your armor. You have protected yourself quite well but my precious darling; I want you and of course I want our child. I am selfish and I would say fill up Astana, but that is not best for you.” He whispered brushing his knuckles against her striped cheek.

“Maec, I already told you. You will have as many babes as I can give you. I will do so for Lei as well. Kim Shan I see has been accepted at court.” She said softly.

“He did not want to at first but I demanded it. The man is extraordinary. He is good incarnate but also one hell of a warrior. You were right and I enjoy his wit. The palace brings him bad memories. I know why. I am trying to replace them. Will you come to Astana tonight?” He asked and then kissed his queen with such tender passion.

“Ugh you two get a room in the palace. Yuck.” Nanami made a retching sound.

Maec smiled and he phased out. Asuna looked pleased and she had three pictures made; one for Fionn, one for Maec, and one for Simyth. She was going to Leth`Evana first. Asuna mentally instructed Nanami how to pull the yoki and meld it and Nanami grinned. She kissed her mother on the cheek and Asuna ported straight into Leth`Evana. She was wearing a modern tee shirt in black and mid-calf length skirt that split on her right side. It was a black print of tiger lilies. Her belly was obvious now and she appeared as the royal family was dining. She had her things in a small bag she carried and Simyth saw her belly and his heart was hammering too hard.

“If it pleases your majesty; I had a photograph to show you of the next battle site. I was hoping to show it to you.” Asuna said softly.

“We would be most pleased to see it. Come sit and have a meal my dear. You look tired and in need of refreshment.” Simyth acted perfectly like the proper father in law.

She did come and sit and it was by him and she sipped on the flavored water and ate some deer that was on the rarer side with a soup that was vegetable. She ate it all because it was healthy for her babes. Chanak came in and he saw his wife and his heart leapt. He had been hunting Don and he was close. Her Soten spouse took a seat next to Asuna and his heart too was racing.

“Did you come for me?” He asked softly.

“I came for several reasons and you were the top. I do hope soon you can find time to come to me.” She said softly back.

“I am going to make the time.” Chanak said firmly.

He kissed her hand and she finished eating. Simyth finished his meal and swallowed the last of his wine; the pretending was grating his nerves and he saw Beren perusing her very subtlety and he knew his boy; he would make a play for her and soon.

“Daughter show me your information and scamper off to your family.” He teased as he walked towards his private rooms.

Chanak smirked and his father was being coy on purpose. He smiled and he worked on his own food. Asuna and Simyth got behind the door of his room and his lips were on hers and she was returning the ardor passionately. He moaned softly and now he did want her body. She was glowing nearly and it was distracting. She pulled from his embrace and Simyth pouted.

“Remember we swore decorum inside the palace.” Asuna said smiling.

“To hell with what I said. You are my goddess, did I not say this? I wish to worship your body right now.” He said as the lustful man he was.

“I brought you this.” She pulled out the ultrasound picture and handed it to him.

Simyth stared at a baby within and his eyes widened. The babe had wisps of hair it seemed and the ears were becoming quite pointed. He traced the likeness on the special paper and tears fell from his eyes.

“I wanted you to see her.” Asuna smiled.

“This is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Beloved. Our baby girl?” He asked shaking a little.

“Hai. I did purposely try and conceive. The next battle will not involve me. I am going to let my daughters Hibari and Mizuki lead it. Both are trained as powerful warriors. They also will follow my directions to the letter.” She said sitting down on a bench seat covered in a fine pashmina it felt like.

“Chanak hunts Don and I planned to call Hunir and just let him kill her. Where will you be in seclusion?” He asked softly.

“I am figuring that out. Perhaps you can help me. I may stay in Flint protected by Aldwyn and such. I am his wife.” She smiled.

“Asuna, I am desperate to touch you.” Simyth said in a shaking tone.

“Hide the picture. I promised to go to Astana this night and Chanak expects me. We must keep up appearances.” She said rising with difficulty.

“You are more pregnant than you look.” He said wisely.

“Hai.” She nodded.

There was knocking on his door and Simyth slipped the picture inside of his robes and he called enter. Instead of Chanak; it was Beren. The elvish king raised a brow.

“I came to ask Lady Asuna if the children could please be with us here in Tanath`Sal for a week to ten days.” He said softly.

“Hai Prince Beren. You are their father and normal again. I should like that as they will I am sure.” She nodded.

Chanak poked his head in and he did not make a bee line for her but bowed in respect to his elder brother and sire.

“Lady Asuna some moments of your time my lady?” Chanak asked formally.

Asuna bowed to Simyth and Beren and she followed Chanak. She had Juria actually mask the aura and scent of Simyth’s babe and Juria had been happy too. Her Soten mate used his transporting abilities and took her to his rooms within the palace and he began to undress her. He found her stunning and he wanted desperately what was stolen from him. He planned on her giving him another child in the near future. He fell into kissing her and it was with conviction and passion. Asuna was overwhelmed and surprised by it. He was soon making love to her as he would have in their beginnings and it was not quiet and he was using all his wiles and his wife soaked his hand and lips as he brought her to rapture once and then he stroked himself deep within her and Asuna was fevered.

Simyth was seething in jealously and he paced his rooms in fury. He left by his own will, Tanath`Sal and he had his bow and arrows. He decided that a hunt would calm his nerves and he also decided to pay a visit to the fae graveyard. He waded out to his eldest son’s floating coffin and he smiled softly.

“Hello my boy. I remember your birth as I remember your death. I was heart-broken as when your mama died. I love again. I love the woman you speared that day. She is giving me a girl and happily of her own will. You would have loved her; I honestly think we all do.” He whispered to the forever young man.

Simyth moved over to Kaylin and he was actually okay as he watched her in her beautiful forever sleep.

“I miss you every day my first love. I am certain you know my heart and maybe I am foolish but her lust for living does remind me of you. She is as good as you were. She wants us for us.” Simyth murmured.

“Imagine if chaos reigned supreme in your lands.” Bilae said from shore.

“You bastard! Why are you here?” Simyth demanded.

“Causing you issue. You have become a pain in my ass yet again you fucking elf! Undid our curses and that fucking mage put a barrier of your home. I know you harbor love for Arianrhod. I am going to cut her open; I am going to feast on the brats in her womb!” The lava ekimmu laughed coldly.

Simyth did not think and he only pulled his bow and knocked back an arrow with quickness even for him. His shot was perfect and Bilae looked stunned as he fell to his knees as the arrow had gone through his right chest.

“So you win this little round. Tell your wraith counterpart.  I win in alchemy. The woman he shunned and my stupid former self loathed? She is a genius and she is going to make the realms come apart at the seams. Remember that you fucking putrid elf!” He swore at Simyth and phased out.

Simyth waded to the shore and he used the mists. He was in his room and he quickly wrote a letter to Maec of what Bilae had said. He sent the message via a sprite and he prayed he was quick about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Sanra was in pain. The New Year had turned to 1285 and it was middle of January. The Shouten/ekimmu hybrid was in labor and it was painful. She stumbled to get to her bed and suddenly Bilae was behind her. He had obviously been bleeding and had to seal the wound.

“Labor. I made it to the new year.” She gasped as harsh contractions took her.

“You will be free to phase with me to any era. Lay back Sanra; I will deliver my child.” Bilae smiled.

She hated child birth but Bilae had been quite turned on by her expanding body and the evil ekimmu had truly been loving with her. She always doubted men and the labor was hard. It was harder than any of her other ones and she screamed in agony. It took hours of her pushing and finally she heard a shrill cry. A tear fell from the corner of her eye and she could not believe herself being emotional.

“Well by the aura; I thought a boy for certain! Sanra you have delivered a rather gorgeous little girl.” Bilae said as he laid the baby ekimmu in her arms.

Bilae actually fixed the damage that had occurred during childbirth and her soul was not pulled back like it had been and she stared down at the girl. She had never had a little girl and she began to weep.

“Her power is going to be great Sanra. She is you and me. Why do you cry?” He demanded.

“I thought I loved Chanak; I guess I did but…my girl. My baby girl. Tell me this is all true. Tell me we shall stop Isha and the rest. Tell me we will make them pay as a family.”  Sanra wept as she held the precious babe to her.

“I love you Sanra. You will be Sanra Hammel from now on. You are mine and so is our daughter. You wish for our family to be all powerful; then fine. I will pledge myself to you but you will pledge yourself to me and our child.” Bilae said as his eyes glowed reddish-orange.

Their daughter had golden hair and intense hollow like eyes like her sire. Sanra found her to be the most beautiful thing in the world. She had literally never felt this at a birth and she realized she loved her daughter; and somehow she had fallen for Bilae because he had actually carried through.

“Her name is Lilith. She will be Lilith tr’Awnhi Hammel.” The golden haired witch said with such tenderness.

Bilae thought the name perfect and for the first time in any life time; he too truly felt tender towards his child. He supposed because he had actually found her mother brilliant and powerful; those two things were originally what drew him to Macha. He found Sanra to be more beautiful than Macha; her hair was simply the most beautiful shade of gold and her eyes; he was truly fascinated with her eyes. Sanra was shocked at hearing his mind and he did not know how powerful her mind was. She knew this evil bastard could love and he loved her and Lilith.

“I am free of this cursed century? Let us prove it. I wish to take Lilith into a better era.” Sanra said flatly.

“Fine my dear. The modern one is too exposed. We shall go to the one that Arianrhod covets so and you will travel by my side as we lay waste to Math, Arianrhod, and this life’s twin.” He laughed.

Sanra nodded enthusiastically and Bilae made a tunnel with his power and Sanra slowly because of the pain of the birth; she walked through the tunnel and she was not held in place. Bilae had broken the curse by getting around a technicality in the curse. They appeared in a French chateau and she was highly impressed with how posh it was.

“Bevin Rhys meet my mate Sanra Hammel and our daughter Lilith tr’Awnhi Hammel.” Bilae introduced Sanra and her daughter.

“Well well look at you beautiful, evil woman. No wonder Bilae has been smitten with you. Intelligence, beauty, and no conscience! Such a perfect female.” Bevin tittered.

“This is the same woman who has given Arianrhod in this life such hell and has survived. They will eventually know I have made her mine but now Bevin; you will protect Lilith and Sanra under pain of death.” The lava ekimmu said flatly.

“Yes my king and you it seems are my queen Lady Sanra.” The terra-kinesis ekimmu bowed deeply.

“We shall start carving out our own people to go against these bastards. I have a mind to rule these Stythe based Shadow Hounds and the Menon fenrir from Leth’Evana. What say you Sanra?” He said palming her cheek.

“I think it brilliant and with my alchemy; we shall make these wolves more deadly and more powerful than they were before.” Sanra smirked proudly.

Bilae stood behind her and since everything had changed; he had a chance of winning with this incredibly powerful woman by his side; he dared to say, she was as powerful as Arianrhod. He would enjoy letting his precious Sanra rip his sister’s head off. Sanra’s eyes widened and she was excited. She had not seen this coming and she looked down at her beautiful daughter beginning to stir.

“I shall feed her myself. She will be loved by us and know our care. We will make her as powerful as us both. She will kill her traitorous brother eventually. Will you darling girl? Make your Mama and father proud?” She whispered to the baby ekimmu.

Lilith whined softly and Sanra actually felt a strong maternal love. Bilae was behind her and she put the beautiful girl child to her breast.

“Feed me after she is asleep.” He purred in her ear.

“I will give you everything of me Bilae. You have earned my utter devotion.” She said meeting his eyes.

Sanra was going to make a nasty, nasty strike at her brother and she was actually happy. Happy and her were dangerous indeed. She would go about making the Kveldulf and Menon wolves theirs and she would show them all; she would make them ALL pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Maec had received a letter from the king of Leth`Evana of all people and it was delivered by; what he did not know. Bilae had been in Leth`Evana and had bragged that he had circumvented the curse upon his sister in past ages. Maec was certain it was bluffing but Simyth had asked with utmost urgency to please come to Tanath`Sal to speak to him; he wrote that his hatred for Maec’s sister was surely as bad as his. The Shouten king snorted at that but he put on a clack pashmina turtle neck sweater that fit close to his sculpted body. His black pants were just a tad loose and he belted the bottoms with black leather that had dull spikes upon it as decoration. He wore a pea coat in the blackest of wool and it came just past hip level. He wrapped the matching scarf and tucked it in like tie. The pea coat was unusual in that it had big black buttons but zipped up on the right side. Maec zipped it only three fourths of the way and it split open like a vee to reveal his sweater and scarf. He put on his boots that had four sets of buckles and Maec had come to know the style of boots; they were motorcycle type. He smiled and the modern era clothing he enjoyed very much. His hair he pulled back at the nape of his neck and pulled on black leather gloves. He stared at his appearance and he was quite pleased. He left his royal rooms and went to check on Maiell, Isha, Haryk, and Maarit. His two older children by his Isha loved their baby brother and sister to pieces. Maec found Isha brushing little Maarit’s dark, soft hair. Maiell and Isha had silver hair like Asuna and Haryk looked like Maarit except he had his wife’s crescent symbol on his brow and Maarit had some of her magenta striping. Maiell was helping Haryk sit up and the baby boy was jabbering on in baby talk.

“Hello my beautiful and wonderful children! Should you all like to know a secret?” Maec asked Maiell and Isha.

“What is it Baba?” Maiell demanded.

“Tell us. Please Baba!! Tell us.” Isha cried.

“Haha is going to give us another boy. You will have another brother.” The king said.

Maiell smiled and so did Isha. They sometimes played with Adellum and Selene but they did not understand how THEY were their siblings. He kissed his children and bid their nannies watch them most carefully as always and he phased out.

Maec went to the nearest veil and easiest and that was the one near Sendai. He slipped in and there was an elvish guard waiting for him it appeared.

“I was told to possibly expect you. His majesty is most anxious.” The blonde fae man said bowing.

Maec phased them both inside of the elven palace and Simyth was on his simple throne. He noticed Chanak with Asuna and he bowed his head to his nephew and Chanak smiled. Simyth stood and summoned Maec, Asuna, and Chanak to his library. The King of Leth`Evana bowed his head to Maec out of respect for a fellow royal and he took a deep breath.

“That creature as I wrote; the one known as Bilae, he indicated that your birth mother was free of her curse Chanak.” Simyth said softly.

Asuna was shaking a little and her eyes grew wide. Maec could feel her agitation and he doubted that anyone could escape one of HIS curses.

“I did the alchemy myself. There is no way she could escape. This is all nonsense.” Maec snapped.

“If anyone could find a way around a curse Uncle Maec; it would be my birth mother. She was brilliant that way.” His nephew said in concern.

“How do we verify it?” The Shouten king asked.

“I ask Fionn or Gwydion to go to that castle in Dover and see if she is still holed up there.” Asuna murmured.

Maec crossed his arms and Asuna mentally called on Fionn. She explained the need and he had made a tunnel and was gone within minutes.

-I was scared beloved. - Simyth thought to her.

-I am certain you were. You should have pathed to me. - She replied in his mind.

Their telepathy was of such, so powerful that the usual mental buzz was not heard. Simyth waited like they all did and he was trying to keep decorum which grew harder and harder.

-I was jealous of my own son. I know what you are and why you need it. I understand it mentally but my heart wants what it wants. I need to be with you and feel our daughter. - His mind just thought to hers.

-Chanak has felt I have been abandoning him. I do love him Simyth. - Asuna thought.

-Tell me what you feel for me! Be completely blunt and honest. - Simyth commanded in thought.

-I love Chanak and I always will. Beren, I did love him at one point but all the drama was too heavy. What I feel for you is consuming. I love you as deeply and completely as I do Maec or Naraku. - She whispered in his mind.

He did suck in his breath a little and he was stared at.

“I was just thinking. I apologize. Thinking what we shall have to do if that witch is free.” Simyth replied.

-I keep saying it but I worship you as I do my own gods and goddesses. You are my goddess. You are my light and while I do not always wish to consume your flesh the moment I am in your presence; I have to relieve my ache for you. I remember our love and I must touch this flesh to make that awful pain go away. - He pathed eloquently.

-I want to lay you down and spread your beautiful legs. I want to run my fingers and tongue up your skin till I reach your cullions and let my tongue trace your mast with my tongue. I wish to taste your sweet as you feverishly ask for me. - She thought beautiful yet lewd thoughts.

Simyth kept his face straight and Fionn came back. He shook his head and there was a letter in an old dialect of Kazakh. Maec read it and he was shaking in fury.

“Bilae did not lie. I did not take into account that the whore would willingly have a child. She used the soul of the innocent babe to move herself.” Maec stated furiously.

“We have stopped her before and we shall do so again. We have her son by our side and peace in Leth`Evana. The planes are united against her.” Asuna stated firmly.

“You are right as always beloved Isha. Come home to Astana as you promised this evening. I have some work to do. If you do not mind King Simyth if I ask my nephew to come along?” The Shouten king said with fury but remained calm.

“If it helps contain that witch then hell yes!” He said uncharacteristically.

Chanak kissed Asuna on her lips and after he left; Asuna slipped something to Fionn. It was obvious the ekimmu was highly affected. The ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning kissed her hand and bowed. He phased out and she stood in Simyth’s throne room alone and she looked surprised.

“Well get that witch involved, people get busy. She must have had the baby. Knowing her she would kill it.” Asuna thought aloud.

“She gave birth to Chanak and did not kill him.” The fae king said horrified.

“Well it was because YOU had something she wanted and she had a child that was definitely yours. No, she did not kill Ang Chi either. If said child would get her something then she would have endured it.” His love said pacing.

“You cannot go up against her.” He said flatly.

“Right now I have no intention to!” She agreed.

“That female is beyond evil! She is beyond Don.” He said standing.

“Very true. I must go your majesty.” She bowed.

Simyth looked hurt and she looked up and winked at him.

-See you in Scotland in less than an hour. - She mentally caressed his mind.

Simyth nodded for her to go and his heart hammered. Their mental conversation left him aching horribly and he went to his chambers to pack an overnight pack. He used his mists and traveled to his highland get away and she was already there. She wore a gown that looked freakishly similar to a normal gown a fae woman would wear. It was white and completely sheer and long sleeves. The sleeves had ruching on the arms near the elbows. The sleeves were gathered at the wrists and the gown was impossibly long. There was a deep vee in the front of the gown with some dainty lace adorning the bodice. Her breasts were pushed up and together by some binding and he saw her bare underneath her small swollen belly.

“Asuna! You are stunning.” He whispered as his blood boiled.

“So you like it Simyth Elensar?” Asuna smirked a little and lay back on the many pillows of his bed and opened her thighs.

“I told you look as if a goddess. You put ours to shame. By the heavens; I cannot think straight.” He admitted as he neared his bed.

“You kept saying you wanted my body but you did not want me to think that is all you wished from me. Did you want my body?” Asuna teased the king of the elves.

“Yes.” He whispered and crawled onto his bed and kissed her with all of the passion he was capable.

Asuna was being kissed with such passion as his hands were in her hair and down her back. He was not stilled and it made her weak in the knees. Simyth slowly pulled himself back from her arms and he shook.

“I want you too much. Your words in my mind…I am shaking terribly.” He admitted in a low whisper.

“Perhaps you should disrobe your majesty.” His lover suggested and his eyes had this look of lust, love, adoration, and fever almost.

Simyth began taking off his brown and crème colored robes and bottoms and fine lawn shirt. His boots he pulled off and Asuna was behind him and he was already hard and her touch made him hiss and moan.

“Are you okay Simyth?” She asked in his elfin ear.

“Gods! You torture me. I am sorry that witch was able to curse us. I am so sorry those words escaped my lips. I have been in some sort of passion for you the second I saw you.” He said and he was shaking.

The king of Leth`Evana was overwrought and she needed to help him. She used her mind and he gasped in deeply and she wrapped her hand around him. She stroked him reverently and used her mind to amplify his pleasure. Simyth was groaning and moving as she touched him.

“You are so reserved in your public persona. No one would guess how utterly you drip your passion as you do your need.” She said so softly in his ear.

“Asuna! When you speak as such. Agh! I need you. I need us.” He arched away from her front and she was amazed to see the fae king so overcome in his need.

She still wore the sheer gown and she moved to straddle him. She slowly descended his maleness and Simyth had to keep in his hard moans of delight.

“Please do not be silent love. I love to hear you as I touch or take you in me.” His lover whispered in her own need.

Simyth was lost and Asuna was speaking passionate words and actions but in the way that drove him beyond insane. She used beautiful words to describe their actions that meant so much. The ensuing act of making actual love left him winded and almost in tears. Asuna was sleeping and she had his hand pressed to where his daughter grew. His mind was in chaos and his love of this woman was making him reckless. He shielded his mind and his tears fell silently. She had decided and believed him when she saw his mind. After that she had given herself to him fully and he needed her. He realized what it was and she was not his wife. It was making him insane to not swear the oath and do the Foraoise magics to bind this woman to him. Asuna did not let on she heard his mind and she realized she had the ruler of one realm and the ruler of another. She slowly took his wrist and began kissing and nipping his flesh and he moaned softly. When she slit his wrist and hers; she pressed them together. Simyth realized she had heard his mind and she was giving consent; she just whispered, remember what I am and we will make it. He spoke the words and she repeated them. She had not repeated them with Beren and Simyth saw that. He was shocked beyond words because that fae marriage would not have held. This was deeper; this was sacred; and for him this was the absolute way of love.

“My darling. My beloved woman. I should put the crown upon you brow. You are mine in our way. I will remember; I am stronger and older. I will be as the Gordir boy and prove to you that we can be different.” Simyth whispered feverishly.

“No crown Simyth. I have enough of those.” She smiled.

“I will claim my child.” He said seriously.

“We come to that as we near her birth; okay?” She said settling in his arms.

“You are my queen whether you wish to acknowledge it or not. You are my beloved consort.” He spoke his mind.

“I am yours and your equal. Kaylin was your queen. We are what we are and we are together. I give you a daughter. Should you like a son?” She murmured as he palmed her breasts.

“No, I think I should like many daughters that look like you.” He smiled and nuzzled her neck.

“Silly man elf.” She teased him.

Her teasing and easy manner made him crazier about her and she knew he would leave Leth`Evana for her. She already knew that and he proceeded to just touch her and bring her bliss as he spoke such amazing things. Simyth was grateful that she had believed the truth and for her daughter Hibari. His son had eyes for the beautiful creature…he intended him to have her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hibari was vomiting so harshly she could not even get out of bed. Ismael had come looking for her at the Den Aqua Lounge and he showed up at the apartment. Ryu was cleaning up the sickness and she was weak and white.

“Wife!” He said horrified.

“It is okay Ismael. She is only newly with child.” Ryunosuke calmed him.

“Too soon Ryu! You and Mas know much better!” The fenrir admonished him and the Shouten.

Ryu actually barked out in laughter and it was hysterical that such a young man was admonishing him. Ismael could already tell something else had happened.

“Who take you?” He demanded.

“No! Leave it alone. I told him off and left. I will have soldiers from the Federation around if need be but no!” Hibari said shaking her head.

“It either Arturo or that bastard Hiroto; I think Hiroto return!” Ismael crossed his arms.

“Please Ismael; you are better than he is.” She pleaded with him.

His wife pleading with him undid him and he sighed deeply. She was pregnant by the bastard and Ismael was angry. Ismael was downright sick in his gut and he visited with his pups and his friend; he went to leave and Ryu caught up to him.

“Hiroto is a Panyu inu. They are ungodly powerful in our realm. She also does not want you exposed or harmed by Hiroto. He is a taiyoukai of incredible strength and frankly; older than you.” Ryu stated gently.

“So I accept that my wife can be taken and used whenever he feel? NO! I marry her and I accept his pup as mine. Do I accept every bastard he make?” Ismael said in anger.

“You are angry Ismael and hearing you just know; it is like I do not know you. Hibari loves you and she is incredibly wise. She is going to lead the next battle for her mother. You can stand by your wife or you can be an asshole.” The dragon shrugged.

They both heard something fall to the floor and it was Hibari. She had heard the arguing; and she had done the one thing she never thought she would do. She caused herself to miscarry and Ryu saw a hammer he used to fix small things.

“Oh Kamis Hibari! Bari no! My love why?” Ryu cried out.

“Too much. I know too much. He will not control me.” She puked up blood.

Ismael was horrified and Ryu ported her and himself to Yamasaki General. The fenrir prince called on Mas and the Shouten prince was holding his stomach in pain.

“She have miscarriage. I go to hospital and see. We change later.” He said and he used his speed to get to Yamasaki General.

Nobu looked horrified and Nanami was helping her sister with the finishing of the abortion. Hibari had explained and told Nanami everything in one quick path.

“There you go sis. It is okay. You are going to be okay. When you are ready for another pup, you will be fine.” Nanami stated stroking her big sister’s cheek.

“Tell Ismael, I love him. Tell Ryunosuke in Japanese he is my alpha and omega.” She said sleepily.

Nanami nodded and Nobu was furious with Hiroto. Nami walked out and spoke in rapid Japanese to Ryu and he nodded as two tears fell down his face and Nanami looked at Ismael.

“She begs you to forgive her. She was not raped but she did try to stay his advances. She has begged you not to go after him. She said if you love her; you will do this. She said she honored you enough not to humiliate you.” Nanami said in English.

Ismael was horrified and she had aborted the inu’s pup to save his honor. He hated Hiroto but he promised HE would not go after the inu. He did not say he would not fight if the inu came after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami had had a bad day with Hibari’s forced abortion and she phased into her home in Hueco Mundo. Alum was there caring for their twins, Roku, and her Jing children. She smiled widely and she spent the evening with her children and husband and finally got the kids asleep. She approached Alum and she kissed his neck.

“Oh Nami. That is nice.” He moaned softly.

“Just nice hmm? You know I love you right?” Nanami whispered as he was undressing.

“What an odd question my love! Of course I know you love me.” Alum said blinking his doe like eyes at her.

He came to her and suddenly threw him down under her on the bed. She was grinning and she let down her silver hair. Alum loved her hair and his fingers were in it as soon as it fluttered around her body.

“I’m going to make this Shouten scream his head off and make him beg me for absolution.” His wife said in a sexy tone.

“Yet you still talk?” He smirked like a smart ass.

“You little!” She began tickling him and he was nearly shrieking in laughter.

Nanami saw it first and it was something moving past their windows. This was one of his three estates and he raised their bovine food source to make a nice income. Nanami heard something slaughter a Steppe Bison and she phased her clothes on.

“Alum get the kids to Astana.” She begged.

“What about you?” He asked horrified.

She lifted her hand and her electricity yoki came to life. Alum nodded and he ran to get his children. Nanami phased outside and she recognized the Stythe Shadow Hounds. There were three and she ran fast and she slid on her knees in the mud and she electrocuted one and it fell dead. The other two saw a pretty they had no idea what she was and the second one she ducked a clawing and injected her kumo venom. She flooded him in it and the beast screamed in agony. The third Shadow Wolf transformed to his humanoid form and he looked her over. His blue eyes were as pale as any Stythe would be but his hair was dark. He was clean shaven and had a square jaw. He wore only leather bottoms and Nanami pulled a dirk from her side and threw accurately. It landed straight through his artery and he stared at her in shock.

“Get the fuck out of here you fucking bastards!” She snarled and her eyes were green.

She allowed the energy to come to life again and this male was not afraid of her and he was bleeding heavily. Nanami snarled at him and he blinked his eyes at her.

“Powerful woman. Good hips.” He smirked.

“Excuse me?” She demanded.

“Need strong women to carry us. You are a strong woman.” The beast spoke in Kazakh.

“Go blow your load on your dead buddy! Leave my livestock alone you piece of shit ookami.” The normally docile doctor Nanami stated.

The Shadow Hound suddenly was behind her and he slashed across her chest in painful gouges. She screamed and she wrapped her claws around his arms and he got a huge jolt. His smile was too much and she kicked him in the privates and he roared. He backhanded her so hard she landed hard against the rather large palatial house. He would be dead if he did not get his wounds treated but he had marked her. He used his speed and Nanami was unconscious. Alum came back with soldiers and he saw two dead Shadow Hounds and his wife had been hit so hard she had a skull fracture. Alum picked her up gently and she was out out and that made him scared.

“Scour the area.” Alum commanded.

“Yes Prince Alum. Your wife killed two of these bastards by herself?” One Shouten warrior stated in shock.

“Yes. She inherited powerful yoki from Queen Isha.” He sighed.

He phased with his wife to Astana and he had a team ready and they began to work on her. She had literally been gouged with claws across her upper breast bone and it crossed into both breasts. Alum was sick to his stomach and he got her skull to set and he used a medicine they used her in Hueco Mundo to seal fractures. He gave it to her and she began moaning.

“Oh thank the heavens! Nanami.” Alum cried.

“I feel like hell worked over. Shit I sliced into the last bastard’s jugular and he was still standing. Damn he hit me so freaking hard. What the hell is this?” She demanded looking at the claw marks.

“He clawed you. I say we search your body for any pathogens and put you on an antibiotic drip.” He suggested.

“Yea, I will do that in Yamasaki General. Ismael is with Hibari; he can tell us what this means.” Nanami stated in a tired voice.

Alum and she phased to Yamasaki General and he held her up to go to her sister’s room. Ismael could smell the canids on her from way down the hall and he was up scenting the air.

“They smell like Menon clan.” Ismael stated confused.

“We figured out DNA strands and different flavors of fenrir; so to speak. What does the claw thing do? Should I be worried about detoxing?” Nanami asked her brother in law.

“All fenrir carry pathogens; bacteria? That is the word? Yes, we all carry bacteria in our claws. I do not know how or why. Those claw marks in spot on chest? That is intent.” He said blushing.

“Intent for what?” Alum asked.

“He intends to take Nanami and mate.” He said blushing profusely.

“Hell no he is not!” The Shouten prince snarled.

“Of course not. He see you have power; those fenrir like strong woman. They want strong pups.” He said trying to explain.

“As if! Nasty! The Shadow Hounds, not you.” Nanami said.

Alum felt her head and she was hot. He called on a nurse and she was given gentamycin in her IV. Nanami was sleepy and she was put in a bed next to Hibari.

“What do I need to expect?” Alum asked Ismael.

“He know her scent. Scent powerful to us. You can change her scent; maybe you can deflect him.” The Gordir prince answered.

“Excellent idea my friend! Is Hibari okay?” Alum asked concerned.

“She aborted pup so I would not fight. She wanted her pup; I see it. I would have honored her wishes. She didn’t have to do so.” He said running claws through her wavy silver hair.

“Perhaps you should view it as a testament to how much she loves you versus her old feelings for him.” The Shouten prince said wisely.

Ismael nodded and Alum was helping his wife and Hibari woke up from a heavily drugged sleep. She saw the fenrir prince and kissed his hands and he held her face to make her look at him.

“You chose me again wife. You are too good. I should have claimed pup. I should not have been hole in the ass.” He said in his limited English.

Hibari smiled and she held his hands in hers.

“We are okay? You know how much I love you. I just do not want you fighting Hiroto. He can and would fight dirty.” His wife explained.

“For Japanese dog; he is devoid of honor!” Ismael growled.

“He also grew up in America. Just let it go. We move on, okay my love?” She whispered softly.

“Yes. We move on. I love you wife.” He said pressing his forehead to hers.

“I love you too.” Hibari whispered.

Hiroto was close and his aura hidden. Anger filled him and he was in a rage. He ported to the forests around Panyu and he stalked up to doors guarded by incubus.

“Can you please tell Chan that his great grandson is here?” Hiroto stated crossing his arms.

One incubus nodded and the other one was obviously checking him out.

“I only bend towards female nutcase.” He growled loudly.

“Don’t knock what you’ve never tried boy.” The blonde incubus snorted.

Chan had come himself. Himeka was on his hip and she was giggling like crazy.

“Come my child. This little girl is refusing to take a bottle. I have been bit two or three times.” Chan said impatient with his own daughter.

“Hungy!!” Himeka cried.

“She wants blood?” Hiroto asked mystified.

“She is almost purely succubus young Hiroto. Of course she wants blood. I am trying to keep her on milk longer as per Asuna’s wishes.” He sighed.

“You are not gonna listen little lady are you?” Roto asked his technically sister.

“No! Hungy!” She cried in a mantra.

“Ugh thank you Hiroto! What has brought you amongst your blood drinking kin?” Chan asked irritated.

Himeka was sucking on Chan’s thumb and suddenly sharp little canines bit him and he tried to look pleasant.

“They do not know how to make it one way or the other do they?”  The Panyu prince asked fascinated.

“No. It is painful yes. Little girl we need to find you a bottle of blood. How odd is that?” He asked horrified.

Chan called on a bottle to be filled from one of their donor animals and he was going to see if she took that. Himeka grabbed the bottle and began feeding just fine.

“Okay weird.” Hiroto shook his head.

“She is young to be craving blood but she is also the natural daughter of two empusae. Keep your impertinent opinions to yourself.” His great grandfather snapped.

“Okay. I am here because that fenrir bastard is all over Hibari like ugly on his ass.” The Panyu prince growled.

“Fae beings can be addicting to out worlders simply because they are intoxicating lovers. Not certain how that works with a fenrir but it must be the same or there would not be so fucking many of them.” Chan said in disdain.

“She aborted MY pup so he would not fight me.” Hiroto spat out and in anger.

“Did you or did you not leave Hibari?” Chan demanded.

“I did. I was stupid.” He growled.

“Well you expect her to fall back into your arms after you dismiss her like trash? That girl is an amazing woman. So much like your natural mother.” The Panyu incubus stated flatly.

“I know my Haha is fucking amazing. I was never angry at her. She saved my life. I was supposed to die that day. She gave us up to keep history straight. I know it tore her up; I see it every time she sees me. I know and I hate it for her. Hai, Hibari is every bit as amazing as my mother but I want Hibari. I want her back and I will not take no for an answer!” He said crossing his arms.

“Then you use her body and the memories you share in your favor. You should be able to tap into her mind since you marked her and make her remember some of the best times the two of you shared. Is there some memory that is erotic but not full on sex?” Chan asked his great grandson.

“Yes! You are amazing Chan! Thank you!” Hiroto jumped up and he shook his hand. Chan shook his hand out and looked at the young inu as if he was crazy. Himeka was asleep in her cradle having drained the bottle of blood.

“You are going to be a strong empusae my angel. Takehiko still likes his milk.” He smiled as he brushed his fingers along her cheek.

His babe made a soft contented sigh and Chan was going to find their Haha and have his own form of contentment. He smiled and she just birthed beautiful children.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hibari was home and she was in the midst of a dream. She was in L.A. and at Hiroto’s place. They had gone jogging that day and had done something like twenty miles. It had been exhausting but Roto had insisted that he give her a rub down. She had sighed and she stripped her tee shirt off and took off her sports bra and pulled down her shorts and barely exposed her ass. She laid on her front so he did not get to see anything except a tiny swell of breast. Hiroto came in with the medicated oil and he saw her beautiful ass and the hint of breasts and he was instantly hard. He cursed mentally and he hated how attracted he was to his own sister. He was not Kaz and she was NOT Zuki.

“Okay kiddo, here we are! This will feel cold going on and then heat up, okay?” Hiroto said in a normal voice.

“Sounds great. So you do twenty miles every day?” Hibari asked her half- brother.

“Yea well I try to stay in good shape. Showed you Alora’s picture. She has been a model in the mortal world too.” He blushed.

“Good Kamis. Couldn’t imagine being so fucking perfect.” She muttered.

“What did ya say sis?” He asked as he began to rub.

The medicinal oil was cold and her teeth chattered. Soon he was working it into her lumbar spine and working up to her shoulders. Hibari had become putty in his hands and she was loose and pliable. He chuckled as this stuff was actually Yasu’s oil.

“I know this sounds weird but my ass hurts. Can you work the cheeks too?” She muttered in heaven.

“Ugh. Sure.” Hiroto said blushing and glad she didn’t see it.

He pulled her shorts down and he stared at the most perfect heart shaped ass he had ever seen. His eyes were red and his beast was pawing his mind. Suddenly he was pressed into her back so he talked into her ear.

“Such beautiful skin.” His beastly voice said in a low growl.

“So I have a good ass Hiroto’s inu?” She asked trying not to set it off.

“Hai. Perfect.” His warm hands squeezed her gluts.

Next thing Hibari knew he nipped a cheek and ran his tongue over the crack and she felt a violent shudder.

“Smell you onna. You smell so good.” His beast whined.

He turned her over and he saw two round breasts that were a good handful in size and their tips were pale pink. Hiroto was fighting his inu but he lowered his mouth to lick her belly and swirl his tongue around her belly button and the aroma between her thighs beckoned. He without rational thought pushed his nose into the clipped and maintained pubic mound of silver. Hibari was breathing too quick and trying to stave off moans. Hiroto finally got himself under control and he fled her side. She quickly threw on her tee shirt and she peeked in his room and the door was barely cracked. She watched him grasp his length; and shudder powerfully. He moaned her name so softly and he began to work his hand up and down his shaft quickly to ease the horrendous ache. Hibari watched in gluttonous lust and she wanted to be the one kneeling as he came and she watched as his ball sack drew closer to his body. Hibari could not stand it and Hiroto did not hear her come in. He began to come and he felt such relief but his eyes opened and Hibari was swallowing his high. The realization of how much they wanted the other hit them both and she fled first. He called after her but she had fled his house.

Hiroto had hit his wall and he felt helpless. He was in a mating where there was no love and the sex was mediocre at best. This was not even sex but he had never been so turned on in his entire life. He had to find and beg her forgiveness and swear it would never happen again. He had to swear that his love would be pure. He had no idea how he would keep such a promise but he would.

Hibari woke up bathed in sweat and she was sleeping next to Ismael on her left and Ryu on her right. She was super quiet as she phased her night gown on and she phased to Panyu. She was shaking badly and she padded to Hiroto’s rooms. She was assuming he had done something and she phased into his room and he was sleeping. He was calling her name and it was getting to her badly.

“Hiroto wake up!” She cried softly.

Hiroto did wake up and he saw the object of his obsession and his eyes were red.

“You were having a dream and we are linked somehow. We have to undo it. I cannot live this way.” Hibari cried.

“You cannot be having a dream about what Hibari?” He demanded.

“You just giving me that back rub and then you having to relieve yourself and I was turned on and I was there to taste you. Come on, you were having the same dream. Admit it!” She growled softly.

“I was but it was not done purposely. I just remembered it today. You are shivering Bari. At least let me give you a yukata.” He said and he stood up butt naked.

Her breath sucked in and she was shaking worse. He was against his wall suddenly and she was scenting along his neck.

“Why are you doing this to us? You walked away. You always would pull out of me like I was something dirty!” She growled in his ear.

“I know you do not believe this but at first I thought I was being honorable. I know that I tried to live without you and I wanted to die. I thought leaving you alone would give you freedom and it gave us horrendous pain. Hibari, I am a soul mate and we both know it. I will never touch you and not worship you.” He begged her.

“Shut up!!” Hibari said sobbing.

Hiroto turned around and he lifted the hem of her filmy nightgown up and threw it away. He picked her up and began to kiss her mouth with such incredible passion. His formerly half-sister was losing her mind and he pulled her down his rigid length. She screamed out and he was holding her up and helping her move up and down. Hibari was totally losing her mind and he felt so right and so incredibly good.

“Kamis onna. I love you. I love you so much. I need you.” He whined in inu.

“Hai. Hai.” Was all she could respond.

He was moving her faster and suddenly she went rigidly straight as the climax shook her harshly; Hiroto was being squeezed by her incredibly tight core and he let himself go and he flooded her. She screamed softly to feel the exquisite feeling of him inside her as he came.

“Going to lay us down. Going to make love to you again. I love you baby. I love you with every breath and fiber of my being.” Hiroto whispered.

Her bloody tears flooded her face and she felt him again move and it stole her breath. He had her half the night and she took a shower and washed his scent away very carefully. She ported back in between her two mates and neither had woken up. She knew he was manipulating her but the fact was; she would never get over him, she loved him as much as he loved her. That would freak Ryu out and she felt shame. She would speak to her mother in the morning and she hated hiding shit. She passed out and worry was etched on her brow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
Asuna was in Astana as promised and her ekimmu would go where she went. Maec explaining where they thought Bilae and Sanra were and he expected they were in the same era in the past as they had been.

“Knowing Sanra; she is going to take our enemies and make them stronger. So the Shadow Hounds have become our top priority. Isha can you fight one more time?” Maec asked nervously.

“Can you strengthen the medallion?” Asuna asked.

“Between Chanak and I; yes we can.” He nodded.

As they were planning another Shadow Hound massacre; Maec noticed Admal slip in and he was covered in blood. Maec put up a hand and he immediately went to his baby brother. Admal silently went into the deepest part of the palace; Maec’s apothecary.

“Danis Sahen and Stofan Sahen are dead.” He said simply.

“Excuse me?” Maec asked horrified.

“Danis and Vadik Sahen tried to make Sana Sahen lose the baby; Alum. They would starve her and beat her. They called Alum a stain upon the Sahen name. Well Vadik and Danis took Alum after he was born and left him at Stonehenge to be a sacrifice to the ekimmu. Our crazy, nutty father was convinced your mother had come to him for a moment and had given him this boy child; he rescued Alum and his rage against the Sahen was as such. He killed Vadik in heinous ways and he was doing the same to Danis when Isha saved him. Danis Sahen sent an assassin to Nanami and killed her and Alum’s babe by stabbing her from the inside. Alum has suffered enough in life and I took it upon myself since you have been busy with fighting and being with Isha; I assassinated them. Taev Sahen will take over the clan. It is not known I did it. You know me and how I killed.” Admal stated the story and opened his mind.

Maec could not believe the audacity of the Sahens and he was thunderstruck. He clapped Admal on the back and he would issue and edict to the Sahen himself. He walked back into the throne room and he saw Alum and he could see he knew what had happened.

“Did it require murder?” Alum demanded.

“In this case Alum; yes! Harming a princess of the empire and trying to cause scandal with you of all men is not tolerated. It was because of Ganek, Vadik, and Danis that Sana broke our betrothal! I am tired of this. Alum go to Pavlodar and bring our siblings home.” He commanded.

“Maec! Is that wise?” He asked horrified.

“Within this palace resides a Shouten who is both Shouten and Tomoshibi. He has ALL the abilities of both types. First bring Senni. It is time she comes home.” Maec said in command.

Alum was nervous and he phased to Pavlodar and he went to a secluded compound. He let himself in and his beautiful albino sister came forward. Her hair was white blonde and she had blue eyes like Admal. She had a mark between her brows of what appeared a runic symbol; lightning was how it appeared.

“It is time Senni. Maec has ordered that you come home.” Alum said palming her cheek.

“Is it safe?” Senni asked in a melodious voice.

“Yes. Maec has made some discoveries and his queen is pregnant with one just like you and our brothers.” He smiled.

“Oh wow! Okay. Can you take us? I have not learned how to phase far.” She smiled gently.

Alum nodded and he phased her and himself back to Astana and Admal had changed into regular clothes. He stared at a female wraith that had eyes the same color as him and his mouth dropped open. She smiled at him and she was stunning.

“Hello Admal. I am Senni.” She whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna was looking at the Tomoshibi sister of Maec and she was beautiful. It was obvious that Maec was nervous she was out and about and he looked truly like a nervous father. Asuna came by Maec and smiled at him.

“Do not smother the woman Maec, sheesh. You have kept her in a fucking nunnery!” Asuna smiled.

“Isha do not start! I would put our children in a prison to keep them safe!” He retorted.

“Oh my the romantic things you say.” She tittered.

Senni heard the laughing and she saw her big brother and she almost glided over.

“Isha! I have heard so much about you! Although, I think I am still fairly a surprise.” Senni said looking around.

“Oh that the King of the Shouten hid family members who were light wraiths. Would not have caused a scandal at all!” His wife smirked enjoying the irony.

“Isha are you enjoying this?” Maec demanded.

“Actually intensely.” She grinned.

“Pray tell why my dear would this surprise you?” He demanded.

“Sana and Isha Sahen?” She smarted off.

People in the group sucked in their breath and Asuna lifted her brow.

“Did I say something wrong?” She asked innocently.

“You bitch! Where is my wife?” The Shouten king went insane.

“Nu uh Maec. Hurt me and I will not tell!” She laughed.

Her form changed to that of Sanra; her real guise and she looked out amongst the relatives and rest.

“I must say; my future self must have had a grand time. Do not think twice about it Maec. I will gut the bitch faster than you can phase!” His elder sister smirked with hate.

“Really Sanra? You lie so well.” Asuna said on the other side of the throne room.

“Ugh! Why can you not just stay busy fucking whomever or killing whatever? I know! How about this!” She said too excited.

“You are a dead woman you evil harlot!” Maec sneered.

“Heard worse Maec. Brother please, I taught you better. The Kveldulf do not like Shouten and now the Shouten do not like Kveldulf. I have now given the Kveldulf a reason to really hate the Shouten!” She grinned her backside off.

“Mother!” Chanak cried.

“Do not call me that you foul fucking traitor! Was the cunt good? I tell you mine is better!” She hissed at Chanak.

“What did you do you bat shit insane piece of shit?” Admal demanded.

“Ooooh baby brother that was good! Well you do not see Kveldulf women and children because they are super protective of them. I found one of their villages; even hung babies from crosses to collect blood. Such a Shouten thing to do!” She laughed hard.

“Something our father would have done!” The Shouten king snarled at her.

“Well one Shouten is all the same to the mangy wolves. They will just go on a killing spree and oh how delightful. Welcome me back!” She grinned and she phased out.

Asuna’s eyes were green and she was feeling utter hate in her heart for the wretched witch. Asuna called Admal over and began to issue military orders. They made sense and Maec and Chanak were trying to track her phasing as the Shouten queen went on the defense. She had a sense that Sanra spoke complete truth and Almaty or Astana would be directly attacked. She ordered the cities and palaces to be fortified.

“Get the mages to put a barrier over Almaty. Maec and Chanak put one over us. I need to port to Leth’Evana; I am going to grab some allies.” She said in a serious tone.

“You seriously think we will be attacked this out in the open?” Maec asked.

“Hai Darling I do. It fits perfectly into what Sanra would have us all do. I will return but be very careful who phases in and out.” She said and Maec looked and she had on the corset and armor.

He nodded and he yelled for his soldiers to begin for a siege. Asuna felt certain that the elves and fenrir would be valuable indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Simyth was visiting with his grandchildren when their mother and his lover rushed in and bowed quickly.

“Sanra attacked a village of Kveldulf that held onna and children. She committed horrible atrocities to them and it looks as though regular Shouten did it. I need your help please your majesty.” She said bowing again.

“You are fighting?” He asked softly.

“I must your majesty. I am wearing my fortified armor and certain things to channel certain mates.” She explained.

He stood fluidly and he unclasped a small but beautifully intricate piece of mithril. He connected the ends and it was around her neck.

“I wear this always but most especially when I leave Leth`Evana. Swear you will part with it.” He whispered.


“Simyth what is it?” Asuna asked in awe.

“My soul. My soul manifested. It can protect you. I will gather my forces. I will need a way to get them into Hueco Mundo.” He stated.

“Chanak has created a portal specifically for fae beings to enter. You will be fighting within a barrier. If this is meant as protection; should you not be wearing it?” His lover demanded.

“If something happens to you or your babes; I will not function and wish for death anyway. I survived Kaylin’s demise; do not ask me to survive yours.” He said under his breath.

Asuna was utterly shocked and she nodded and pathed she was getting the Gordir fenrir. He nodded and he went to get his warriors together. Airis put his armor on and Beren did as well. Hagen stared at his father and he wondered would he see the female again and Simyth was surprised at the path.

-She has empusae in her Hagan. She needs more than one mate to survive and she is a hybrid Shouten, she is also very exclusive to who she gives herself- His father pathed.

-I will not tell father but I know you love my brother’s wife. I feel your pain and love every second she is around. - His younger son pathed.

Simyth was stunned and Hagen looked at him with Kaylin’s eyes and he bowed reverently.

-You deserve to love again great father. Beren tried to make it work with her but it is obvious that she has feelings for you; only to me because I adore you so. Does she carry my sister in her? - Hagen thought.

-Yes Hagen. I do not dishonor your mother. I visit every day and tell her how much I miss and love her. - The fae king pathed sadly.

-You always honor mother. Honor your heart great father. The woman cannot be fae so you must adapt. I wish to know the woman who saved our family, even if I am only a friend. - His younger pathed in regards to Hibari.

Simyth nodded and he had gotten his warriors together fast and Asuna ported back in.

“The fenrir will be there about now. Hibari did the translating and explained that many of these Kveldulf are genetically related to the Menon Clan. That was all Vulred needed to hear.” She smiled.

Simyth kept a straight face and Hagen was excited. They moved and it was going to be chaos she knew. They walked through the portal that she had asked her Soten mate to make.  They came into Astana and it was truly under attack. Seeval was bellowing out orders and Admal had his swords out. Hibari had her naginata and she saw elf boy from the day she had freed Beren.

“What are you doing here?” Hibari asked shocked.

“I wished to see you again; perhaps maybe I am a Keebler after all.” He smirked and he pulled a long elvish sword.

Hibari’s face was priceless and she was now intrigued with elf boy. Ismael’s clan was on the walls of the palace and they all heard suddenly snarling and fighting of epic proportions. The Gordir were fighting the Kveldulf and it was bloody. Asuna did not wish to fight but she had to and she slipped outside and began to take off heads and slice the werewolves into pieces.  

Alum had Nanami deeply inside with the children and she was nervous as hell. What he did not expect was that the Kveldulf who had marked her would phase in. Her children were safe and the Kveldulf with Stythe genes was in humanoid form and heavily armor in leather and plate mail. His dark hair was pulled up in a ponytail and he felt the strength of her offspring.

“This was not done by Shouten! It was done by a witch named Sanra and Bilae. They are trying to cause utter destruction.” She said in Kazakh

“I know who caused it; though my brethren do not. I will face the evil bitch but I get to see and judge yo u and your offspring. Your offspring are very powerful. Come with me and nothing need happen. I will even allow you to leave a note.”  The Kveldulf said reasonably.

Shiyomi was her oldest and she was listening. Her mother was sacrificing herself for their safety and she was taken by the werewolf. Shiyomi hid her siblings well but the battle was getting horrific. She was scared and she remembered Los Noches from so long ago.

“Link hands! We must get the babies out.” She said at ten years old.

Her eldest brothers did as they were told and she made a garganta appear. They carried the younger siblings too young to walk and they walked into what she thought was a deserted palace. What she did not expect to find was the being that looked so much like her.

“Shiyomi!” The being said in a quiet voice from shadows.

“Who is there?” She growled.

A pink haired Arrancar stepped out with citrine eyes and what appeared glasses. His hair was past his shoulders and he looked over the small gaggle of Shouten and his child.

“Astana was under attack. A Kveldulf took my mother and the twins are not very old. Please shelter us till I know we can return home.” She said softly.

“Do you know who I am young one?” He said in quiet anger.

“You are my birth father. It is evident. My Haha was killed you know and turned.” She said lifting her chin.

Szayel’s eyes widened to horrific proportions and he had not known. So much had happened between the shinigami and Aizen. The surviving Arrancar had returned for their own reasons. His had been to eventually find his daughter.

“I will shelter you until this battle is over. What is a Kveldulf?” He asked his obviously brilliant child.

“An ookami that mated with either Stythe or Shouten wraiths; they became werewolves.” She said bluntly.

Szayel again was shocked stupid and the Shouten children; he found an Arrancar wet nurse. It had been obvious that the upper level Arrancar could reproduce and many had begun to do so. He kept the children in his chambers and he made plans. He made plans to see and possibly take back his little doctor.
The Kveldulf were led in this battle by Lewys’s cousin; Dagar Keelan, who was a Stythe Kveldulf. Both Keelan were brilliant minds but Lewys was apt to be more bent towards peace; Dagar had saved Lewys’s life from the last battle and Lewys had told him to take charge while he got well. The Stythe Shadow Hound had been hunting with two of his brethren; the bovine the Shouten used to feed themselves. The Aurochs and Steppe Bisons were huge beasts and easily taken down by a Kveldulf but his hunt had been cut short by a woman who resembled the one who was now taking out his people left and right. This battle was a lost cause but he had found the woman and she had come because she feared for her children. Dagar and Lewys were the same that they would not kill young. He had taken the woman for her unusual beauty and strange power.
Simyth was fighting elegantly and with strategic might as were Hagen and Beren. Airis was drowning the bastards within and the Shouten royalty were killing in droves. The one known as Kim Shan fought with an amazing amount of different abilities and suddenly Simyth felt horrendously sharp claws gouge all the way down his back to his buttocks and he did not cry out but took of the head of the Kveldulf. Asuna saw it happen as if in slow motion and she screamed bloody murder. She was by his side in but a moment and he was bleeding terribly. Hagen and Beren were horrified and she was looking over Simyth as bloody tears fell from her eyes.

“No, no, no, no! You will not die! Do you hear me! You will not die!” She spoke in Foraoise.

“If I die, I will be reborn as Nwyvre was. No fears Asuna. I gave you my soul.” He said in a haunting whisper.

Asuna did the only thing she could think of and she bit into her wrist and she forced Simyth to drink. Chanak had come upon the scene and the other two brothers were astonished. For a fae to drink blood was unheard of but the ekimmu queen did not care; Simyth choked and gasped as the wounds were sealing slowly.

“Get him to the infirmary now!” She barked to Chanak.

“Yes! Father!” Chanak said horrified as he knelt and used the mists to transport fae king.

“Sister thank you! I know most elves would not drink but thank you for saving him!” Hagen whispered.

“Your father is too important an ally and overall good man.” She bowed her head.

“Thank you Asuna.” Beren said with tears in his eyes.

She nodded and she went back to killing and after quite some time the battle died down. The Shouten raised a yell of happiness and Maec came to her and kissed her passionately. Beren hated to see it but he intended to get her alone. Maec and his siblings began to take stock and Asuna made a bee line for the infirmary and Beren followed. He suddenly grabbed her and pulled her into a darkened, little used hallway.

“My father would never have taken in your blood. Thank you for forcing it.” Beren said with deep emotion.

“He is your father Beren and Chanak’s as well!” She said as if that were reason enough.

“You still feel something. You may not feel the passion we once did but you feel.” He said nearing her.

She stepped back and she was against the wall. He effectively trapped her and she was staring at him with glowing blue eyes.

“Can you forgive me?” He asked softly of the harm he had done her under the curse.

“I forgave you long ago. Do not ask Chan too; he thinks you wished to do it sub-consciously.” Asuna said wryly.

“Never. I want what we shared with Nwyvre to happen between you, me, and my brother; Chanak. Forgive me.” Beren whispered heavily.

His lips were on her neck and she was in total shock. His kisses were becoming consummate passion and he mouth for her lips and he devoured her expertly. Chanak was on his way back to find his wife and thank her desperately when he saw Beren kissing her with such ardor. He was furious until he had a whisper and an image in his mind. His half-brother wanted Chanak to sanction this so that she could never leave Leth`Evana again. It made sense in Chanak’s brain and he was there.

“I have forgiven him and he has forgiven me for falling in love with you but how could I not?” Chanak stated as he held her face.

“No! I do not wish this. I refuse! Let me go.” Asuna hissed loudly to both fae men.

“Pardon? You share yourself with Uncle Maec and Uncle Admal but you would not share yourself with me and Beren? You have given us both children!” The Soten said angrily.

“This is the wrong time Chanak! I need to check not just on your father but Admal as well took a fall as did Seeval. They are part of my family. Now please.” She said stoically.

“She is right brother. We will revisit this when father is home and we are comfortable. This is not the right time. I was overwhelmed by what you did for my father and I know Chanak was too.” Beren said palming her cheek.

She escaped and she rushed to the infirmary. She greeted Admal first and kissed him passionately and he returned her ardor. Maec was there as well checking on his siblings. Asuna slowly made her way to Simyth who had been given widow and he had been stitched up very well by Alum.

“You saved my life. Not in a manner I was comfortable with but I thank you from the bottom of my heart Lady Asuna.” He said formally.

-Beren has asked Chanak to become my spouse again. Chanak agrees to it and they kept me from seeing you right away. - She pathed.

-Beren is making his move. Taranath has made a tonic safe for our child and you. I want you to take it and it will make you immune to all fae heats. Including mine for now. It is how we male elves get the women we wish. - He thought softly in her mind.

-The only elvish man I want is you. I might wish for Airis later but now; I only wish for you. I love you...- Asuna’s thoughts permeated his mind.

-You are the only woman I wish for and would ever want now. Do as I ask. It will confound them but give you strength to stay their advances. - Simyth thought gently.

“Your sons are going to return you to Leth`Evana soon. I hope you get well very quickly.” She said formally.

“Thank you again Lady Asuna.” He bowed his head.

-Can you enclose your rooms in Tanath`Sal? I will come to you this night. - She caressed his mind.

-Taranath can and will. My love. My precious love. - His thoughts made her warm.

She bowed to him and she checked on the rest of the people. They lost fourteen Shouten, two elvish men, and 1 fenrir. Vulred was itching to fight again and it seemed Ismael loved it. She expected they would attack again and she would make a summit of her allies on the next day. Alum was done and went to check on Nanami and his children. He phased back in immediately horrified and with a note she had written in Japanese. He was shaking like a leaf and he handed the note to Maec.

“Dagar Keelan has taken Nanami and your children were not harmed it says. Nanami told Shiyomi to take the children to a place she would have remembered. He has taken her because he survived her attack at Alum’s estate.” Maec said furiously.

“First and foremost; the Stythe Kveldulf only would take a woman to mate with her. The place Shiyomi knows is Los Noches. Your children are safe Alum. I will send Grimmjow and Haruya to retrieve them. First thing we will hunt the Kveldulf down and get Nanami back.” Asuna promised.

“Swear it Lady Asuna. Swear!” Alum said in tears.

“Of course I swear it!” Asuna bristled.

“Come brother; let us plan the rescue of little Nanami. Asuna get our guests to their homes so that we may hold that summit.” Maec commanded.

Asuna bowed and she moved to Simyth and ported him into Tanath`Sal herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hagen had seen her fight and his heart was beating so fast. A fenrir came and kissed her with passion in which she returned and they spoke in Foraoise and Ismael was getting his Clan back to Leth`Evana. While they could leave for short periods of time without amulets; most of his Clan was in danger. Hibari nodded and she kissed him by. She felt the elf watching her and she whirled around and watched his face.

“Have I done something weird or worse?” Hibari demanded.

“Nothing weird Miss Ito. You saved my family from that awful female and you are light hearted. You are an incredible warrior but I do question your taste in men.” Hagen said brutally honest.

“Excuse me? Because Ismael is fenrir, he is honorable and very good!” She snarked at the elvish prince.

“I am certain he is the best the animals have to offer. When one such as yourself appears; you are like our Jade vines.” He said softly.

Her chest was heaving and the flower he mentioned only grew in one place in the corporeal realm and it was abundant but a beautiful shade of Jade in Leth`Evana.

“I am flattered you fine me so intriguing. Prince Ismael is a wonderful man; I assure you.” Hibari said standing her ground.

Hagen brushed fingers over her bare arm and felt her body heat.

“I can imagine you in the water falls below Tanath`Sal. Bathing in the purity and being laid back on the bank. I can see a branch of the Jade’s vine being brushed across the luscious skin to bring some manner of pleasure to such a treasure.” Hagen spoke in the elegant lewdness his family was capable.

He stepped away and went on with his people and her chest was heaving at the evocative imagery. She shook her head and she realized he was deeply telepathic. The scenario had been mentally placed in her mind’s eye and she was having a hell of a time thinking straight. She had no idea what an Elensar was capable of but she intended to tell him to suck a daffodil and meet Rosie and her handmaidens.

Nanami was not being treated badly by this Kveldulf. He came in and he was bloody. He stared at her and he was curious. He cut his palm and blood dripped onto the floor. He watched her eyes change and she was some sort of blood drinker.

“You nearly killed me. Only men have been able to do so. I must say the idea of a woman wraith being capable of such a thing boggles my mind. You are empusae too.” He said really looking at her.

“Why did you allow Astana attacked if you knew the Shouten innocent?” Nanami demanded.

“They were innocent this time. It does not mean they are innocent all times Miss?” Dagar asked.

“Nanami. Just call me Nanami.” She said hugging herself.

He scented around her and she had nearly healed wounds and he was shocked. Her womb had been cut open but on the inside.

“I am Dagar Keelan. Lewys is my first cousin. He has a certain respect and like for the Cherra queen. I admit she is lovely and by her coloring; I am guessing you are a sister or daughter.” Dagar stated.

“I am a daughter.” Nanami admitted.

“I would never have harmed your children. In fact we have made it possible for your man to find your children. Your eldest child took them to a hornet’s nest. I am going to bed you. I will give you blood and I am going to bed you.” He said with a slight smirk on his face.

“That would be rape!” She snarled.

“Not hardly.” He growled.

He again cut his wrist and palm and he covered her nose and mouth with his blood. The Kveldulf blood was powerful and she suddenly sank fangs. She was hungry it seemed as she was groaning out of control as he fed her from himself.

“Our kind was used as food as well as slaves. I am told we taste divine. You are gluttoning yourself so it must be true.” He growled in her ear.

“I am faithful to my husband!” She cried.

“Yet some other Shouten cut you open at your womb. You are empusae and you can heal yourself. Lay on the bed Nanami.” Dagar commanded.

“I do not want to willingly betray my mate!” She hissed.

Dagar picked her up and slammed her down on his bed. The wind was knocked out of her and he was without preamble between her thighs and doing this with his tongue and teeth. Nanami was gasping for air and she was stunned stupid at how good this beast felt.

“Delicious woman. Hold on beautiful creature. I am going to make you scream in good ways. I am going to make you heal yourself; and then we are going to partake till you wish to die of it.” He smirked arrogantly.

Nanami was angry but he again winded her and began to lash his tongue and suck on her clit. Her world was becoming narrow and the beast began to lick and suck other areas in her lower region and she was losing reality. He clawed her but soon she was seeing double and quite drugged like.

“You call our toxin pathogens I believe. I barely used it but I have never had a woman against her will. Look at me.” Dagar again said arrogantly.

He was making her look at him nude and Nanami realized the bacterium was in fact a toxin and they knew it. She also realized she was acting drunk and he was huge in comparison to many men. Dagar breathed in her ear and she was overloaded because of her arachnid senses.

“Will ease inside of you slowly beautiful creature. I do not have any pups. No woman has been worthy to but you, you nearly killed me. Our women fight for the right to take and bear alphas pups. I will even let you go back but I will be your Shadow.” He smirked.

Dagar turned her around and eased his girth inside of her soaking center and she was panting and groaning wildly.

“That’s a beautiful woman. You are a perfect female. Strong, healthy, powerful, and so damn tight. Nanami you said your name was. You are going to be my alpha female. You are going to give me strong pups. Gods woman you made me want you that night.” He kept groaning and talking.

Nanami could not take it any longer and she screamed in pained pleasure and the Kveldulf was arrogant as her core milked his cock. She was going to make a good mother. He saw how she guarded her young and how strong, her strength alone turned him on and he took her many times before she was utterly passed out. She was gone from exhaustion and he sucked on his bite and Lewys came in much later. He saw a female that resembled the woman HE wanted and he saw Dagar bathing her with a hand cloth and being gentle.

“You took her?” He cousin demanded.

“I did! She nearly killed me. Imagine. The woman you want? The Cherra queen is her mother. I can feel the dog in her despite the small bit. She will have fine pups. The Cherra queen will be taken in a future battle. I scented her; she is already pupped.” He said as he was so gentle with the female.

“You are suggesting I just take her?” Lewys demanded.

“Oh Lewys lose the piety! We know other world history. We are not dumb animals. They used to steal females often. You take her and make her give you pups. She is made to carry more than one. This woman is Nanami. Her pelvis is narrow so our healers will have to help her. You want the Cherra queen. Then take the damn Cherra queen. They owe you since they murdered your wife and pup. So you take back. I hear she can have hardy, powerful pups. The Shouten will be put down. This witch is the one who attacked our village and I will hunt her down. She wants us to annihilate the Cherra; I will oblige her but on OUR terms and not hers.” Dagar snarled.

“You are right. I have been too kind. Make certain you return her for now. They cannot see our pups.” Lewys said leaving the room.

“Hence our other name, oh they have so much to learn. I will make you love me strong woman and you will give me many pups. You will give me what the fucking Shouten and Stythe stole from me!” He said harshly.

Dagar had cleaned her spotless and he took her to the estate where she had nearly killed him. He placed a kiss on her mouth and her black eyes opened but they were bleary.

“Be strong Nanami. Our pack found your offspring and made certain the Shouten found them. THIS is how the Kveldulf act. Remember.” He said and he made a garganta like gate.

Nanami felt weak and she slowly got up and phased to Astana. She saw a huge party she assumed was getting ready to find her. She passed out in the middle of them and heard Alum scream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna had received word Nanami was in Astana and her pups had been recovered. It was the oddest thing but she was not going to kick good fortune in the mouth. She had brought him home to Leth`Evana and now she was back in his royal bedrooms. She felt a very subtle barrier and she saw Taranath and she smiled at him.

“Hello my lady. Take this please.” He handed her a tonic.

She swallowed it and she looked at him and he was still the same beautiful creature.

“Simyth still does not want you as my lover does he?” Asuna joked.

“He has instructed me to give you whatever you need at whatever time you need. If you need me as a lover; then I am to be so. I am your humble servant. Now my king is barely awake but he is desperate to see you.” He winked at her.

She smiled at him and she slipped into Simyth’s bed chambers and he was undressed and under silk, velvet, and satin bedding.

“You look much better.” Asuna whispered.

“Can I feel her?” Simyth asked.

Asuna moved and she pressed his hand to where their daughter was and his eyes shut as he felt her life force.

“Why have you believed me so?” He asked emotionally.

“You opened your mind to me and when I saw and felt what you felt; I could not deny that I had held a strong lust and fascination for you for some time. When I was behind you that day and you said you were only a man, I lost my will. I truly only wish you now.” She said kissing his fingers.

“I love you so. I feel you deeper since I have had your blood.” Simyth murmured as he brushed he knuckles against his cheek.

“I knew it would happen but my blood does heal. I cannot lose you now that we have established us. Do not ask me to lose you.” Asuna said and she kissed him with complete passion.

Simyth was kissing her in return and he wanted her so badly but he would not do so in the palace. She pulled back and sighed softly.

“The Kveldulf returned Nanami. There are things I do not understand about their culture. I need a spy in their ranks. I need someone I can send in who would blend.” She thought aloud.

“The Menon Clan would but we are enemies to them.” He stated.

“No, I was thinking of someone I knew in the Sengoku Jidai. He was an ookami prince but he died during the nineteenth century like many youkai did. His name was Kouga and he owed my father fealty. If we were to enhance him here in the modern era and then send him among the Kveldulf; I feel certain we could get the information we need.” She said pacing.

“Do you trust this Kouga?” He demanded.

“He is a pain in the ass Japanese ookami but he was honorable and strong. He would do so if my Chichi asked. I am going to have to travel to old Japan.” She said rising.

“Chanak is going to attempt to resummon Don in two days.” He said softly.

“Let Chan kill her. No thoughts and nothing. Just kill her.” She said frowning.

“It will raise severe issue but I will deal with it. Keep my necklace.” He said.

“No. Now that I know what it is. No, I need you to wear it. Give me something else of significance.” She murmured.

He pulled off his ring and placed it on her right index finger. He lifted her chin and stared into her still slightly glowing blue eyes.

“Search me out if you need me. I am always for you.” The fae king whispered.

“I will not be gone long. You must get well. I have appetites and needs your majesty.” Asuna teased.

“I have need of my heart near yours. Now go my beloved woman. I will be well.” He smiled.

She nodded and she ported out. Simyth lay back in his bed and his heart was dying with the idea of betraying his own sons but they would not nor could they have her. Simyth Elensar had spent too long in pain and he would protect his other half with his whole soul.

Hibari had come to Tanath`Sal to make sure the mojo was still working and she saw healthy, happy elves. She was just looking around and she saw Hagen and he saw her. She was fixing to phase but he was fast.

“What did you put in my head you nasty little boy elf?” Hibari demanded.

“My version of a fantasy; do men in the other world not have such things?” He asked with a smart assed mouth.

“Oh fairy boy has a pair.” She retorted.

“Should you like to inspect them and see if they are big enough?” Hagen asked as if innocent.

Her jaw dropped and he smirked as he leaned forward and kissed her mouth. She was stunned stupid and he smelled really too freaking good.

“We play a game. I believe out worlders call it; hide and seek. I win and you accept a proper kiss. I lose then you kick me in my cullions.” He offered.

“Oh you are too easy.” Hibari accepted.

“I hide.” He grinned and the blue eyed elf was gone.

Hibari looked around and the man boy elf was just gone. She was stunned and she realized she might actually lose. She began to scent his clean and pure scent and it was hard to pinpoint. Simyth saw Hibari at his palace and his small smirk was one of pure happiness; Hagen was truly one of his favorite children and it seemed his son had picked up an interest in the out worlder daughter of Asuna on his own. Simyth was almost completely well and Hagen was well hidden. Hibari looked for hours and it was the evening meal and Hagen was eating with his brothers and he winked at her. Things with Hiroto were complicated for her and she made sure she was on heavy duty birth control and Hagen finished eating and he was going to go for a dip he decided. Hibari just followed and she followed him down to the falls he mentioned and she was red faced. He pulled off his lawn shirt and vest and tunic made of brown leather. He let his chestnut colored hair down and his sculpted chest was pale but absolutely gorgeous.

“Can I accept my winnings now?” He asked seriously.

“Oh bother! Hai.” She said nearing him.

He smiled and his gorgeous blue eyes even had a smile and he gently pulled her forward and met her full lips with his. Hibari actually moaned, “oh” as his kiss was deep and thoroughly swept his tongue to taste every millimeter of her inner sanctum. She stood there in a black off the shoulder sweat shirt and white leopard print jeggings with black convers high tops. Her wavy silver hair came to her bottom and she was stunned stupid. Hagen’s hands were so warm and it was making her crazy.

“Who taught you how to kiss, an elvish porn star?” Hibari demanded.

“I kiss thinking how I would enjoy it done. It must be tolerable seeing the reference although crude.” Hagen replied.

“I am crude. I guess I am. I am jumping head first into stupid.” She said but she jerked his naked torso and all of him to her.

Hagen wrapped his arms around the stunning female and he again kissed her stupid and she was making mewling sounds as he nibbled and sucked on her lip. She was shaking in his arms and she was burning up.

“Ok, I am going home to exorcise fairy boy out of my head.” She said trying to sound like a smart ass.

“Or you could stay here and exorcise me personally.” He retorted.

“You just want a fuck?” She demanded.

Her words were offensive but Hagen decided to “roll with the punches” and he smirked as his eyes held mischievousness.

“If that is what you out worlders must call it; then certainly I should like to fuck.” He retorted.

For him to be so damned blunt after Ismael was so shy. He had her under him on the bank and his lips found her neck and did wicked, mind altering things.

“Room. Take us to your room. I am going to need blood too. Do you mind if I take a sip?” She saw trembling hard.

“If you do not mind the sips I shall take from you.” Hagen said smirking sexily.

She was on fire and he used his porting ability and he slowly undressed her and he allowed her to drink from his wrist and that made him even more aroused. When he would be done; this woman would know what the actual act was when done as the feeling. It took him hours and Hibari was thrown for so many loops that she was sobbing silently when he was asleep and she had fallen asleep beside him. She wrote him a quick note and said it was the most beautiful thing she had ever done but she had responsibilities. She blessed him and hoped he was happy. When Hagen woke up he found the note with her blood tears staining it. He was furious she should leave and he took the letter to his father. He was discreet and Simyth read the young woman’s words both literally and between the lines.

“The act of the emotion got to her and so have you. Be gentle and be patient. She will come back.” Simyth said simply.

“How do you know great father?” Hagen said wanting the out worlder.

“It was what I genuinely had to do with Princess Asuna and give her truth and space to make her mind. She has decided that the love we share is as high on her list as she shares with Naraku and this Ichigo person. I believe it means very deep; patience Hagen, just have patience. Smile at her if you see her but do not push.” His father counseled.

“I shall do as you say great father. I shall make certain Beren and Chanak stay busy with Don.” He bowed and winked at the man who had sired him.

Simyth was in disbelief but truly it made sense; Hagen was most like himself and Beren was so much like Kaylin. He was in deep peace and the ring he gave her carried his blood and it could be used to contact him if need be. He closed his eyes and just felt her through the magics and felt love quicken him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
She had decided to nab Kouga during the Shikon incident because the shards gave him advantages. Asuna remembered and loved the Sengoku Jidai and she was in the northern ookami dens. Her back was hurting and Fionn’s son and her hanyou were becoming active. She was careful and kept her armor and corset in place as well as her enchanted pieces. All of a sudden; out of nowhere, came a whirlwind, and the ookami that was Prince Kouga.

“Prince Kouga! I am a represent the West…” Asuna started to say in a formal way.

“No shit the crest gave you away bitch. Lord Sesshomaru your father or something? Didn’t know he had any pups.” Kouga interrupted.

“Prince Kouga! Hai! Lord Sesshomaru is my sire but you know Kagome and the well in the East. I am in need of your particular skills.” She said exasperated.

“What’s that toots?” He smirked in a self-assured and arrogant swagger.

“The well is a gateway if you will and allows Kagome to come backwards. I know youkai who have the same ability. I am half uppyr and half inu. My uppyr half is what is called a succubus.” She explained.

“You can kill your partners by rutting with them?” He asked horrified.

“I have never killed a male of any species as such. We figured out through time I require many mates so I do not kill. I refuse and have too much honor for that. I killed my grandmere Danika Novak who was an evil witch and I gained her status and I can command schools of empusae. I am also mated and married to a king in the other plane called Hueco Mundo. Do you know of it?” She asked hopeful.

“Those beasts called hollows come from that place. Seen those nasty things a time or too.” Kouga nodded.

“The plane is vast and mirrors ours; there is a massive empire within Hueco Mundo called the Shouten Empire, I am its queen too. I am also a reborn queen of a group of blood drinkers called ekimmu. Why I come to you is that thousands upon thousands of years ago some Shouten recruited normal ookami youkai from this plane to be herders and shepherds for the bovines that the Shouten use to feed their massive empire; Aurochs and Steppe Bisons. The beasts are huge but the ookami contained them. These ookami began to mate and mingle with two types of wraith; the Shouten and Stythe. The Stythe are more lethal and nasty. I need a mole inside so I can learn their customs and whatnot.” She explained.

“So you want me to be your mole. If they are mated and mutated; how the hell am I going to fit in inu?” Kouga asked.

“Let me assure you that my family can handle it. My sire has always been friendly with your tribes Prince Kouga.” Asuna pointed.

“Speaking of your family; your stinky uncle it seems is coming this way.” The ookami prince snorted.

Asuna masked her aura and smell and actually slipped into a cave to avoid Inuyasha. Her back was hurting and she not too concerned. Kouga came into the caves where two of his subordinates were and Asuna began to breathe faster.

“You okay high and mighty princess?” The ookami asked scratching his head.

“I do believe one of my pups is trying to come.” She said through the pain.

“Whoa! You’re pupped and you have armor and shit on?” The wolf prince asked freaking out.

“Kouga, I have given birth on a battle field. Tell your two boys to get out of my face!” She snarled.

“Inu bitches get rabid boys when they birth.” Kouga warned.

Asuna knew and felt it was Harry’s son. Because he was inu dominant; his pregnancy was like a normal inu pup. She was sweating badly and she suddenly saw Juria at the cave opening.

“Hi there boys. She will be back but my girl has work to do.” Juria smiled.

“Who the hell are you?” The ookami demanded.

“My tengu you ass! Kamis Juria it hurts. Is he okay? Is it going to complicate Fionn’s son?” She asked terrified.

“No. He is born now and your pups will be fine. This is the same era so go on to Pembroke now! I assume shit head had barriers in place?” She asked brushed her hair from her forehead.

“Hai. Please stay with me!” She begged.

Juria was surprised and she ported them herself to the English castle. She left Asuna laboring and she ported to Windsor. She slipped in silently into Harry’s rooms and the young, in Juria’s opinion; overly young human man looked at her stunned.

“I am Juria. I am Asuna’s tengu. I am a demi-god by your people’s definition. She is having a halfling that she said you would be most interested in.” She said as if bored.

“It is too soon!” Harry cried softly.

“Not for inu. Look man, do not dawdle!” Juria snapped.

Juria grabbed him and ported him to Pembroke. Asuna knew she was going to have to tag his ears and perhaps camouflage some of his markings but there was an inu doctor from Flint and she was in pain.

“Asuna! Is it not too soon?” Harry asked HER freaking out.

“No. Inu-youkai are highly developed and they grow fast in the womb; even hanyous. He looks human enough Harry but I will have to tag his ears and he may have my marks. Aaaggh!” She screamed out.

“M’lady do you have issue with pups?” The doctor from Flint said.

“Sometimes.” She nodded.

“Alright. Take this draught and it will help with the pain.” The older inu doctor said.

Asuna downed the draught and true to what he said; it dulled the pain and she realized it must have lowered her blood pressure significantly. Her heart beat had slowed.

“My heart rate is much slower.” She slurred.

“Many inu women seem to get higher blood pressure for some reason. I have studied it but that is why I asked. You will be in labor some time. You other bairns seem content to just stay; it is only this pup that wants to come.” The doctor was amazed.

She laid back and it seemed alright. The doctor was not ancient like Yasu and he was very attentive and talking softly in inu.

“What is your name?” Asuna asked half out of it.

“Jonathan Biloby my Lady Dillingham. The Duke does not know ye are here and I don’t plan to tell ‘em.” He smiled softly.

“Aldwyn and I are together in my era; I assure you.” She smiled.

“Good to know my lady. The lad is a good man but has pined for you and loves only you.” Jonathan stated.

Asuna sat up and Harry was sitting snoozing and she had to push. She was scared and Jonathan put his hands on Fionn’s son and her other side and just shrugged as if to say; they are just fine. He pathed to her to bear down and she scrunched up and bore down. Harry came awake and he was bleary eyed.

“Our lads are with their women your majesty when they give birth.” Johnathan suggested to Harry.

Henry came over and held her shoulders as she bore down with all her might and she was panting and growling.

“That’s a good lassie. One more good push and you will have passed the head. Now push fer me.” The Welsh inu commanded.

Asuna pushed hard and she was crying blood as she mentally exerted herself and she sagged against Harry. She heard Jonathan doing some things and then suddenly Harry and Asuna heard a very lusty cry of their hanyou boy. A red haired pup was lifted and he bore a crescent moon. His little limbs were jerking and he did have faint magenta markings as he was cleaned up and cord cut.

“Good set of lungs on the boy! Lusty lad!” Jonathan smiled.

Asuna’s eyes were red and Jonathan wrapped the pup in ermine blanket and gave the boy to her. Henry saw her nostrils flaring and she was actually scenting her pup.

“Her dog part is in play. Tis natural for us yer grace. She’s a proper mum and she’s memorizing her pup’s smell. Each pup will sound different and smell different to her.” The inu man explained.

“What of his ears?” Harry asked nervously.

“What of them? Are ye planning of claiming the lad?” Jonathan asked stunned.

Asuna had not thought that far and her mind was primitive. Her losses had left her bereft and here was a live pup and his reddish hair had sheen of silver. Her pups of late had been doing that. Her nose was in her hanyou’s soft hair and kissing his tiny head. Harry wanted to hold him and she could not even hear him.

“She isna there your grace. What has the Duchess gone through?” Jonathan watched the new mother as her red eyes and she just kept kissing and even licked her pup.

“I was told she lost several through terrible means.” Henry said and he was actually concerned.

“Milady! Are you there?” Jonathan asked and then he barked.

She looked up and she looked at Harry and then reluctantly let him hold him.

“He smells like us. We must name him. His ears must be tagged Jonathan.” Asuna said calming down and coming back to herself.

“Is being among mortals proper for a pup of such power?” The doctor asked concerned.

“You heard your king; he intends to claim his son. It is simple and done all the time! Aldwyn had it done.” She said crossing her arms.

“If he can be raised amongst his kin outside of mortals he should! To have to live in silence is awful.” The doctor said shaking his head.

He took the pup and did the minor procure. He gave him a pacifier to suck on and he tagged his ears. They would heal over in just a couple of days.

“Do you believe I will be such a bad father?” Henry asked in anger.

“I believe you a good mortal but mortal your grace. That boy is powerful for a halfling. Stronger than myself and I am a full dog daemon.” He snorted.

“That will be enough! Henry! Our son needs a name!” Asuna stated in annoyance.

“Jonathan Edward Tudor.” Harry smirked at that doctor.

“I like it very well. It is perfect. Thank you Doctor Biloby!” The woman he knew as Lady Dillingham smiled at him.

He about melted right there and he bowed. He slipped away and the idea that the mortal king; as open minded as he was, had fathered such a child. Jonathan knew it was her. The boy was as powerful as a full daemon because of her.

“Kate will be hurt. You cannot claim him publicly.” She said nuzzling her boy.

“Kate has Arthur to keep her busy. She knew you carried.” The young king looked miffed.

“What did you do?” She demanded.

“Told her I came to you; our dearest and closest friend to us both, after our loss in a drunken stupor; she knows I will claim my son.” He said smirking.

“Oh Harry!” Asuna growled in anger.

“And what would you have me do? Our baby died and you gave us a son to raise. Kate is beside herself Asuna; so much so, she makes him little clothes as she makes my shirts but she is a mother. She loves me but she is of royal blood, she expects my eye to wander.” He said very seriously.

“I adore your wife Harry.” She said feeling guilty.

“My wife is worldlier than you know. Besides she said she would rather I bed you than some common whore; she said you are a queen.” Henry said of his young beautiful Spanish wife.

“She is too good. I shall send bolts of silks and more for Arthur and her. If I wrote him letters; would you read them to him at certain ages?” She asked softly.

“Yes of course I will.” He said as he looked at the child he had sired in love.

“There is no way to hide his crescent unless a salve or a binding magic.” She sighed softly.

“That is where I come in.” Juria came from the shadows.

“I forgot you were here! You met Juria. What may we do for his crest?” Asuna asked.

“We are going to make it smaller and appear as a small birth mark.” She said using her knowledge of white alchemy and Henry was amazed and it did indeed just look like a crescent shaped mole.

Asuna opened her haori and her new pup greedily began to suckle.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked mortified.

“Feeding our son! Do not give me that royalty does not do this bull shit Henry Tudor. I have fed all my pups for as long as I could. Now pish posh. He is a mixed breed and I make the best for him, do I not. Hai I do. Hahaoya makes the best milk for her little man.” She was talking baby talk to the little hanyou.

“You would not have had a halfling when you were younger would you?” Henry realized.

“I was young and arrogant. I thought youkai better than mortals. I had since learned many mortals were as good and kind as many youkai. I knew a mortal I loved but his life was as such; it proved impossible to keep up our relationship. He was so extraordinary that he became a shinigami; a death god in Japanese culture. I bore him Yuichi and Tara; and our relationship is dead.” She sighed as she leaned back in the bed.

“I will proclaim him in two days. I plan to title him as I did Arthur. This little man will be a duke.” He grinned.

“I must speak to Kate.” She said softly.

“You are the one who can do the nifty teleporting thing.” Her young Henry playfully said.

Juria smiled and this human man loved her bastard by longshanks and this child; she could see the violent love he bore him already. Juria transported them all and Henry went to get Kate and the young Spanish queen was carrying Arthur who was only eight months old and she saw the new born.

“Kate let me explain.” Asuna tried to say.

“You say nothing my darling friend. You gave me a babe. You gave me something so precious. You made my king happy again after we lost our baby. He loves me again and comes to my bed. You owe me no sorries. Please tell me his name?” She asked nearing the daemon woman.

“Jonathan Edward Tudor.” She showed her to Kate.

“Henry would never allow me to feed our own babes!!” She exclaimed in jealousy.

“I am my own queen. I must admit Kate. I was bereaved too and in my beast. I have lost four pups back to back and I lost my mind. We have been fighting horrendous beasts in the other realm.” She explained.

“My madre is a particular friend of Rey Nicteha. Let the jungle gato help you!” Kate exclaimed passionately.

Her words made sense and she looked at the English queen and blessed her. She kissed Kate’s cheek and squeezed her hand.

“If Jonathan needs a guardian here; will you do so? I am a very hands on mother but I am also a warrior. Will you be his godmother?” She asked seriously.

“Oh SI!” She exclaimed happily.

Harry came in and he saw Kate with his boy Arthur and his natural born son; Jonathan. Arthur wanted him and he held the boy and bounced him up and down. Asuna soon fell asleep amongst the royal friends and the Kveldulf seemed far away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Jonathan Edward Tudor became his lord; Duke of Chandos and a knight of the garter, and a few other things. Henry was most generous. The gossip at court was outrageous but the king was acknowledging this babe by a foreign royal no less and the baby boy was gorgeous. Even Queen Katherine held him. Wolsey had no idea why the queen was not jealous or throwing a fit and did not refer to the boy as a bastard but he was not a bastard by Henry acknowledging him. Asuna was exhausted and she found she needed blood and she left her hanyou with Henry for a week at a time and that was how it would work out for now. She sought out Fionn when he had come to Pembroke looking for her and he saw a babe and he freaked. Asuna sat the hanyou pup down and exposed her belly; she pressed Fionn’s hand to it and he looked confused.

“I have no idea but inu hanyous and inu pups develop fast. He was born and there were no complications on our son at all. I believe our boy has a barrier around himself. All is well.” She smiled and Fionn nearly melted.

“Okay. Let me see this halfling. He is quite striking. He belongs to that human king.” He said in a disapproving way.

“I was grief stricken badly and I ended up with Harry. Sorry!” She shrugged.

“Oh Piuthar you know we do not stay angry at you. Just a human? Ugh. Anyhow he is a handsome boy.” Fionn stated.

“You know my Arrancar mate named Grimmjow.” She stated.

“Yes. He is actually very worthy and a wonderful fighter.” He nodded.

“His youkai life; he was born half jaguar and his mother’s name is Itzel. Turns out Harry’s wife Kate is quite knowledgeable of the jungle gato as she calls them. Rey Nicteha had a thing for Queen Isabella. I have met Rey Nicteha when I married Grimmjow Jagaharu in jaguar traditions. If you think Grimmjow is badass as Arrancar; you should see his true form. Thing is he is a kit now. We can move forward a century when I mated him and ask him if he will fight Shadow Hounds with us. His toxin in his claws is nasty even to me.” She said excitedly.

“Why not just move forward one century?” He asked.

“We could but I do not want to leave my pup behind.” Asuna complained.

“Asuna, his father deserves time with him. History will correct itself once we return for him.” Fionn stated brushing her cheek.

“I honestly believe if we get enough of the Yucatan Jaguars; the fight against the Shadow Hounds will change. They are unbelievable. They are fast and have amazing abilities.” She said looking up at him.

“Tomorrow we go. Tonight, I take my wife and tomorrow you allow Henry to be with his son Jonathan. You even said his wife was fond of the babe. You draw the Grimmjows to us and we leave a blow to these Hueco Mundo bastards; the likes they have never seen.” Her ekimmu husband said fervently.

“It will be about time we strike back and cause them horrendous pain.” Asuna growled low.

Her eyes had that eerie dark blue glow again but he knew that was her souls having merged. He was curious as hell about the Grimmjow characters and these jaguars. He also wanted to make the Kveldulf pay for many reasons and he had a feeling Hueco Mundo’s normally neutral grey would be filled with red, lots of it.