Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Righteousness in Nightmares ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.





Righteousness in Nightmares




A/n:  Old friend is seen in both forms. Kveldulf and Sanra team up to cause mayhem and serve revenge. A Jing comes to tr’Awnhi and sues for peace and an ultimate prize. Asuna gives precious gifts to two very powerful rulers but still plans her massive battle; a warrior of many years before is revived to aid the family and also restored to her beloved father. On the eve of a major battle between Kveldulf, several fae youkai, the Shouten, and the Western House. The next couple chapters will be weaving in and out of history as all hell breaks loose. Thank you for reading and R&R please!




She made her way through the Southern Kingdom and they had never stopped the death of Grimmjow or the annihilation of the Southern islands of the youkai kingdoms. She suspected it was her continued war with Bilae and dark ekimmu that followed but this renewed interest made her want to reexamine it all. She felt an aura she knew so well but her frere were always near and Ryo came closest. Out of the tree line near the Southern Kingdom and the Dragon kingdom stood the Lord of Japanese Dragons. Asuna only stared at him and he looked confused.

“He must not yet do what he has done.” Ryo said softly.

“It changes nothing. We have too much to worry about my darling. Go deal with him.” Asuna commanded and she continued to move toward neko lands.

She stopped suddenly because she felt subtle movement in her belly from her side that nurtured her fae daughter and Shouten son. Nanami had highly suggested no doing this again as the unknowns could rip her uterus up. Asuna nodded and Nanami did not look like herself. She heard the yelling but Ryo had advanced in power and he was a hellaciously strong dragon augmented by his empusae part.

“She does not and will not see you Ryukotsusei. She is here on a mission to find General Grimmjow Jagaharu.” Ryo snapped.

“You became her creature too well my friend. Such a supplicant to your queen! Who of us lowly ones can gain an audience with her majesty?” Ryukotsusei smarted off.

Qui was behind Ryo and his eyes took on a purple hue and the dragon lord had never seen this frere.

“Brother change form.” Quilin commanded.

Ryo changed into that of his fire dragon and Qui was standing right beside the massive beast.

“I can augment any of his attacks you putrid snake. She will not see you; you have had your say in our era and I suggest you back off oh great lord. Our eldest brother is here too and he is not keen on you.” The former Panyu incubus stated.

“This is not over Ryo!” Ryu snarled and he ported away.

Asuna knew the Haru loved to keep to the border and she looked back and she sighed.

“Looks like I need to bathe. He always shows up when I bathe.” She smirked to her frere.

“I can clean you Asuna.” Ryo suggested wagging his brows.

“Mhmm, I know you can but we are focusing our attention on warrior matters and not ones where we could lay each other out and tongue lash the other.” She teased.

Quilin made a whining noise of please and so did Ryo. Chrestian and Kameron were off making sure no enemies showed up. Qui felt her belly and he was truly jealous and he had not realized that he liked being a father. Ryo was just jealous and kept it hidden. Qui felt her belly and he smiled as he felt the Shouten and Fionn’s son.

“He must be very happy.” Her treasured Qui said softly slipping into the water with her.

“Actually he is. I have never seen Fionn this emotional. I will have to have a break but I intend to plan my pregnancies for some time. There are some mates I feel I have neglected. I do not want to just have children to pacify but I want my family as I want it.” Asuna explained.

She heard soft padding of a neko and it turned out to be Daichi and NOT Haru. He blushed all kinds of red and Asuna covered up.

“Where is your brother Daichi?” She asked softly.

“Home in the Yucatan. Itzel got mad at my Chichi and well, it was not pretty.” He smirked.

“That serves us better anyway! Thank you!” She grinned at her cousin’s mate.

Her and her frere dressed and the two oldest elected to stay in Japan and look for Kouga. Qui and Ryo rolled their eyes and Asuna ported them to the jungles. She moved slowly and several saru youkai dropped down and she was irritated with them. She spoke Spanish well enough and asked to see the Jungle Gatos.

“They are secret and you stink of perro.” One monkey said.

“I am the esposa of Jagaharu!” She snapped.

“Oh! You are THAT perro. Follow us.” The monkey’s jumped down and became humanoid. Her frere were impressed and they came upon what looked like a Mayan city and there were jungle cats everywhere. Rey Nicteha saw the perro married to his nieto and he was intrigued.

“Rey Nicteha! I hear you know Isabella of Spain.” She smirked at the panther as he came closer.

“So?” He smirked.

“You like strong women?” Asuna asked him.

“That is a dumb question nieta. My nieto is in Itzel’s home. Isabella has a wonderful mouth.” He smirked as he walked away.

Here frere guffawed at the panther and Itzel was yelling at Haru in Spanish and her hijo stopped talking.

“Esposa.” He whispered.

“Lady Asuna?” Itzel said in shock.

Grimmjow as a youkai was out in her arms faster than anything. He was kissing and ravishing her right there as his hands went through her long hair. Qui and Ryo smirked and they both liked the Arrancar but this version of him was way better.

“Dónde has estado? I don’t fucking care. Come here.” He dragged her to his stone palace rooms.

Her frere suddenly ported out and Itzel had no chance to ask questions because Asuna was under Haru and he shed her clothes in seconds flat. Her armor caused a burn on him and she wore a funny youkai bone thing under it and he look at her oddly.

“Esposa! Where have you been? Where are our kits! I miss Kumi. Why have you been gone so long?” He demanded in rapid Japanese.

“Questions later! Take me now.” Asuna breathed.

“Got that fucking straight.” He growled in a sexy tone.

Her yamaneko-jaguar mate took her fast and hard and he was a sweaty heap as he was barely awake next to her.

“Whatcha doing in the jungles?” He asked her and his hands and sharp claws traced her belly.

“Actually I want to talk to Nicteha about Isabella and Shadow Hounds. I however am so sleepy; it will have to wait. I lost four pups back to back. They will know my pain.” She said falling asleep and her eyes were actually glowing blue.

Haru was stunned and this onna was from a bit further than he was used to. He felt her belly and he felt some boy creature; a Shouten boy, and a female that he had no fucking clue what it was. He was stunned and he lay beside her naked; he too passed out and questions could wait till morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
Asuna was dressed in a simple grey hanfu of light grey silk in a maternity style with the obi going over her chest and under her arms and tied at the back. Her silver hair was completely down and she was sitting with Nicteha, Itzel, and Haru.

“Who are the males with you that haunt my jungles?” Nicteha asked.

“They are two of my four frere. Kameron is my eldest and was once my enemy. I turned him by accident but the support of those four is invaluable. I am known as an uppyr queen and it is typical to have remade ones by my side. Past queens used them for food, power, and protection. I do not use them so much as have made them a part of my eclectic family. They are mine and mine alone.” Asuna explained.

“Interesting hija. So you know I have met the Spanish queen?” The panther king said with that twinkle in his eye.

“Let us just say; Katherine is a particular friend and so is her husband Henry; they were the king and queen of England. Henry lost his mind later on in life I believe due to a jousting injury. Putrid blood.” She said shuddering.

“Ah pequeña Kate. She was a good hija to Isabella. Isabella was a woman after Itzel’s madre. She was something.” He said fondly.

Asuna could tell Nicteha had had true feelings for Kate’s mother and that fascinated her. Itzel bristled and it seemed Haru’s mother was not comfortable with the subject.

“Esposa, I wanna fucking know why you said you have lost four pups and they are going to know your pain. Why’re your eyes glowing azul and shit?” Jagaharu demanded with his less than eloquent tongue.

A bloody tear spilled down her face and it freaked him out and Itzel but not Nicteha.

“What the fuck?” Haru asked horrified.

“Sorry. I am crying Haru. The Shadow Hounds also known as Kveldulf are lobos who cross mated with Stythe and Shouten wraiths. They have become monstrous lobos. They have caused me to lose four pups. I had a broadsword shoved through my back. There are different realms as you know my darling. We are the mortal plane, then there is the Seireitei, Hueco Mundo, and Leth`Evana…” She was saying.

“Tierra de Hadas.” Nicteha said crossing his arms.

“Abuelo? You know this shit?” His grandson demanded.

“Tierra de Hadas have people who are different hijo. These beings have lobos too and human looking beings with extraordinary power. Hombres pantera make that place home. They lethal.” The panther rey stated staring at Asuna.

“There are panthers in Leth`Evana?” Asuna asked dumbly.

“Si. They will only speak to other gato. You need me to speak to them? These Kveldulf fight the Hombres pantera but very weak peace.” He explained.

Grimmjow Jagaharu was stunned stupid and Itzel it appeared already knew all this. She looked bored.

“Cuando matamos?” Itzel asked.

Asuna busted out laughing and she hugged Itzel. Haru looked spooked and not happy and Nicteha agreed to talk to the werepanthers as it translated. She was excited and she was highly uncomfortable.

“Nicteha is there a veil into Tierra de Hadas here in the Yucatan?” Asuna asked.

“Si. We go now if you like. Estás embarazada.” The Rey stated bluntly.

“Si. My back is hurting. The waters in Tierra de Hadas are special.” She explained.

“Well let’s check out some fairy fuckers.” Haru grinned manically.

She smiled and she accepted his passionate kiss and Itzel cleared her throat.

“Dígale a su padre para conseguir cualquiera de mí.” The Jaguar princess growled.

Asuna looked at Haru and he sighed.

“Madre lost a kit. My otosan seemed almost happy about it and it hurt her badly. She has left and I don’t know if she’s going to return.” He sighed.

“You are here at your Chichi’s request to bring her home.” She said in understanding.

“Actually Esposa; I think this is it. Madre is a bad ass warrior like you are. Maybe not as powerful as you but she kicks ass. She doesn’t need a man and that chafes otosan’s ass bad. You know how we Japanese men are.” He grinned.

“You are half Japanese and the other half only makes you sexier and perfect.” Asuna stated holding his face in her hands.

“Can I see my kits Asuna? I fucking miss them.” Haru said and he sucked her thumb into his mouth.

She was breathing too hard and she nodded. He could have asked for anything and she would have given it to him.

“We have to go back one century but I will have my ekimmu consort make the gate.” His mate said to all the jungle cats.

“You and I need to talk esposa. I don’t like not being in your life amongst the top. In fact it fucking pisses me off. How many have you given this wraith dude?” Grimmjow asked.

“This is Maec’s fifth child. Our yoki mixes easily like Naraku and I!” She said in defense of herself.

“Yea well our yoki is going to mix real soon. Let’s get this shit over and I want to meet some mates and let them know who has a top spot.” He snarled and he quit her presence.

Asuna’s mouth dropped open and she was shocked stupid. Itzel shrugged and Nicteha sat by her.

“We have legends of your kind here; Jagaharu accepts you but the distance has destroyed him.” He explained.

“I see him in his other incarnation all the time!” Asuna blurted out.

“You will explain that to me later. We go to Tierra de Hadas now.” The Rey commanded.

She nodded and she went to her rooms she shared with Haru and she pulled the corset around her belly and she put on her armor.

“The fuck is going on Esposa? Am I around in that other form?” He demanded.

“You were gone as your other self for over seven years. You made me promise for Kumiko to see you this way and not as your other self. Well you showed up one day and I had not seen you in so long and I began to sob. Kumiko was confused because you look like yourself but then you do not. She freaked but I only did as you asked me to do! I never expected you would abandon us.” She said keeping her emotions in control.

“I wouldn’t abandon my kits! Are you fucking insane?” He asked her with red eyes and he was furious.

“You had your reasons Haru and whilst I did not agree with them; I honored you and I honored what you asked.” She said looking away.

“Who the fuck am I Esposa? You indicate I’m me yet I’m not.” He growled at her.

“No.” She said in rising agitation and she walked past him.

Itzel and Nicteha showed up at that moment and she was relieved. They followed the panther king for some time and Asuna realized she was able to feel the veil.

“I can actually port right in but you all need this. Let me go in and assure there are no elven scout groups.” Asuna stated and Haru looked at her stunned.

Nicteha looked impressed and again Itzel looked bored. Asuna did as she had suggested and she ducked under heavy growth as elven scouts did pass. Not that it would be issue for her to be here and the ring that Simyth gave her actually had a slight glow to it. She stared at it and it had a topaz in the center of the metal and elvish writing on both sides and coming all around the ring. She had to pinch herself and remember she had taken the marriage rights with him and she heard a sudden intake of breath. She wanted to cover her face and Simyth was standing nearby trying to figure out why his finger felt on fire. He had come to feel why his personal crest was literally hot to the touch and there was Lady Asuna; the one woman he wanted for any era; and what she had stated in her mind made him literally fall on his ass.

“Simyth!” She cried as she ran to his side.

“You have my crest on.” He said just matter of factly.

“Well you kept trying to give me the literal manifestation of your soul and I said hell no! Now there is this. I am here with a mate of mine’s grandfather. His name is Rey Nicteha and I need him to speak to the Hombres pantera.” She explained quickly.

-Is that your feline mate; the one who looks like he would gut me? - Simyth pathed.

-That is his normal look. He has no idea who you are. - She said laughing in his mind.

“Rey Nicteha, Itzel, and Haru this is King Simyth Elensar and Leth`Evana is his realm so to speak. He is my father in law of sorts.” She explained keeping a straight face.

Grimmjow seemed to calm a little but the elf was too fucking pretty and he glared at the asshole.

“I was out hunting when I felt your aura Lady Asuna. Why are you in this era?” Simyth asked.

“Kveldulf and Menon Clan. Same manner of ookami. They attacked Astana and Almaty. I had given birth and my friend’s name was Katherine of Aragon whose mother was a friend of Rey Nicteha. I am acquainted through…” She was explaining.

“Marriage. You are RELATED through marriage Esposa. Get it straight. Does the fairy need someone to read for him?” Jagaharu growled low in his throat.

“You really have no idea what your lady has been through do you young man. Please come to Tanath’Sal and I will have the Pantera called upon. They will come when summoned but they prefer to speak to their own. Rey Nicteha; you can commence from there.” The fae king commanded.

Haru began to pace and he was pissed off. It was obvious he was really pissed off and Simyth and Asuna were talking awfully fast in the fairy language and this Simyth just found out about his baby girl and he about passed out.

“There is more to this story than her as his daughter in law.” Itzel said to her father.

“Si. I see it. Calm Haru.” Nicteha commanded.

“You cannot be serious beloved! What do you mean you are hurting? Where? Let me see my signet!” Simyth snatched it from her finger.

He had left a message for himself on the ring itself and he read the fae. She was close enough to birth but the Menon and Kveldulf were dangerous as hell to her. He slipped the signet back on her finger and the writing disappeared.

“You wrote yourself a message on your ring?” Asuna asked stunned.

“How else do you suggest I get myself information without offending you?” He crossed his arms.

“Let me get the Mayan Jaguars to Tanath`Sal.” She said in a tired voice.

“Asuna the angry one; I know him not but I can feel his feelings for you are violent.” He said teasing out the information.

“He dies in the 19th century and he becomes an Arrancar. He and I find each other again in the 21st century. He is a very violent but amazing warrior but in his old dreams he died saving our daughter. Now I have no idea how he died.” She sighed looking away.

“I will not shy away from being your husband here. I heard your thoughts. You thought we took the marriage rights?” He asked trembling.

“Hai. You cut your arm and I cut mine. We said some ancient elvish words and this actually rather pretty scar appeared.” She showed him.

“By the heavens. I love you. Taranath must look at you and check our daughter. Relax in the waters before you push yourself too hard.” He commanded.

Asuna nodded and she made her way over to Haru and his eyes were red. She sighed deeply and she had the whole group hold hands and she ported them to the elvish city/palace of Tanath`Sal. She was breathing hard and she held her belly and she fell to the floor and yelped out. Simyth appeared moments later. He was behind her and he was feeling her.

“Get your fucking hands off my mate!” Haru snarled.

“Your mate is with child or did you not notice?” Simyth demanded.

“Yea, a fucking Shouten and two others beings I have no idea.” He snarled.

Asuna was wiggling and her face made a pained expression. She actually screamed loudly as she knew she was having Fionn’s son.

“It’s the Hammel babe. Always big.” She whimpered.

“Asuna, I will have Airis deliver you.” The fae king said calmly.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? NO! Taranath. Owe! Owe! See if there is blood.” She commanded but her face was covered in sweat.

Itzel pushed past the hombres estúpidos to get to her daughter in law and she could see plenty of blood and it was no good.

“She is bleeding Haru. You Rey get your healer now!” Itzel commanded.

Simyth telepathically commanded Taranath and the urgency of the situation. It would cause scandal but he picked her up himself and he moved swiftly to his suite of rooms. The very volatile jungle cat youkai was ready to pounce, literally and he followed. Rey Nicteha waited on a balcony and he would hear from Itzel what was going on and the Pantera as the elves called them had already been called upon. He found it interesting that they would answer a summons from this elf.

Asuna was soon twisting in agony as the pain level was horrendous and Taranath was already in his king’s rooms. He wasted no time and ripped her silks down the middle and he was horrified to see a babe’s head.

“Lady Asuna your babe is already appearing!” Taranath said in horrified shock.

“Losing too much blood; I feel it. Please do not let me lose my pups. Please Taranath! Please. I have been so careful. Please save them. Save them, not me!” She was weeping her bloody tears.

Simyth was gutted and it was the ekimmu babe doing this. Airis was better at this and he made a decision and he mentally called on Airis to immediately come to his chambers. The Undine healer was horrified to see his sometimes lover bleeding out on his king’s bed from a babe. It was not just any babe; but Fionn Hammel’s child!

“Airis! Please!” Asuna wept.

The Undine man immediately came over and he pressed his pointed ear to her belly. He was mentally connecting with the babe; Haru was pacing like a cat would and Itzel was trying to calm him down.

“Taranath get me your surgical tools. Asuna, I am mixing you a draught so you will not feel this. I feel two other babes on the opposite side but they are fine. The boy is stuck and his organ is detached. I have minutes.” He said hurriedly.

Taranath made the potion and she quickly drank it and Airis cut into her old delivery scar. Haru came over and he held his mate’s hand and he was shaking in utter fear. Airis moved quickly and efficiently as he carefully pulled out a large blue infant and the placenta. Taranath did something with his natural yoki and actually sealed the wound in her uterus as if cauterizing it. Airis cut the babe’s cord and he began at first a low cry of an ekimmu child and it slowly got steadier. Asuna was semi awake and she saw Fionn on the other end of the room.

“He is here. I gave you a son Bràthair. I promised. I gave you our son.” The ekimmu queen said weakly and very out of it.

“Yes Piuthar. I see him. He is the second most beautiful thing I know. He is Selwyn Aeron as I promised. I will not ask why you are in this fucking place but it matters not. I heard his cry.” Fionn spoke tenderly as he neared his wife and son.

“You can thank Airis Ludok for saving him.” Simyth said in a snarky tone.

“I can crush your face King of Fae if you do not shut it. Ludok thank you.” The ekimmu of Thunder said tightly.

“I did it for the lady. You? You can rot.” Airis said getting up and quickly vacating the king’s bedrooms.

“Grimmjow! You are here but…I see.” The ekimmu prince corrected himself.

“You know me?” Haru demanded.

“Yes, I do. I have much respect and admiration for you. Not only are you a talented warrior but your devotion and love of Asuna is epic. We are the ekimmu and she is our reborn queen.” Fionn bowed his head.

“She’s out. She won’t fucking tell me a thing about me in that era except that I’m in that era. My kits don’t fucking talk about me neither. What the hell is going on?” The Jaguar prince demanded.

“It is not my place Grimmjow. I only know that my son is born. I am perfectly content and happy for my days. She has given me a daughter and a son.” The ekimmu man said inspecting the white haired baby.

His son had his eyes but bore her crest. His hair was so blonde it appeared white and shiny with the highlighted silver streaks. He was sucking on his finger and he had dimples and he was a large boy; a very healthy sized ekimmu infant. He was in love with his child and he truly liked Grimmjow immensely but he had never seen his youkai form. The fae king refused to leave and Fionn was angry.

“Why are you all here?” Her ekimmu consort demanded.

“We’re here cause my abuelo knows these Hombres Pantera and my people call this fucking place; Tierra de Hadas. Seems my abuelo; Rey Nicteha, has been here before.” Jagaharu answered.

“She is gaining allies against the Kveldulf; my intelligent and beautiful woman. I am staying with you all then. Fae men are like rabbits and they all seem attracted to her as if she is some sort of beacon.” Fionn said softly and glared at Simyth.

Simyth had not heard Fionn but he pretty well knew the ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning; since his son had been born, the man was going nowhere. The fae king would have no opportunity to ask how they had taken the marriage rituals and he was in agony at the idea of the ekimmu bastard being so close but he had fallen so deeply in love with the out worlder and HE HAD to adjust. He bowed to give them privacy and Fionn was actually surprised.

“She is married to his Soten son named Chanak. A Soten is a wraith that is half fae and half Shouten. It is complicated and his older son Beren used the fae heat and blood to induce a spell of love. Fae blood is like opium is to mortals.” He explained to the jaguar youkai.

“Malo!” Itzel snarled.

Fionn looked at the female and he smiled at the son and Haru liked the honesty of this ekimmu person.

“Should you like to hold him? We named him for one of her lost babes and one of her mates was murdered by the Kveldulf while trying to save her; Aeron was also ekimmu. He was beloved of our people. She has become beloved of our people; she comes amongst them and they clamor to just see or touch her.” The ekimmu man said fondly as he laid Selwyn in Haru’s arms.

Haru looked at the rather human looking babe but he felt the yoki coming off the mere infant in waves. He felt gutted and he had wanted a bigger family than his two kits and his Madre had miscarried only too recently. His otosan had said some horrendously awful things to her in an attempt to try and help but it had the opposite effect. Asuna was coming around and she saw Grimmjow holding Selwyn and she heard his mind.

“I will no longer go dormant Haru. I can and will enlarge our family. I need time. We need time but you please have to stop being so angry.” Asuna whispered.

“Oh we’ll have more kits Asuna. I lay you every which way and make you scream my name as you flood. Yea, I said it.” Haru growled at her.

“Hijo estás siendo grosero.” Itzel snapped.

“I’m only telling her how it’s going to be Madre. She likes to keep shit from me!” Haru snarled.

“Maybe she has a good reason, si?” His madre growled at him.

“Mujeres!!!” Grimmjow hissed like the feline he was.

Jagaharu deposited Selwyn into Fionn’s arms and he stormed from Simyth’s rooms and Asuna had a single tear fall from her eyes.

“Hija, he will calm. To us you have been gone long. His heart is that of Yamaneko.” Itzel explained.

“I know Lady Itzel but so much has happened. If he would allow me to explain. Should I explain how many times I have been raped? I have seen many battles and I have defeated one major enemy. Grimmjow in my era only showed back up a little over a year ago. He did not want Kumiko seeing him as he is.” Asuna said in an exhausted tone.

Grimmjow was hiding his aura outside of the bedroom and he had listened. His eyes were burning red and his body was tense as fuck. His Esposa had been raped several times and she had said it so casually. He wanted to rip apart something and he felt a hand on his should and he turned to see his abuelo.

“I have asked our seers what they know of you and the perro.” Nicteha stated.

“Abuelo, I can’t stand this. It’s killing me.” Jagaharu said in anger.

“They tell me your love is long. They told it transcends death.” His abuelo stated and something hit Haru and he was shaking.

“Abuelo how many realms are there?” His grandson asked.

“Nieto there are many. This one is only one that is parallel to ours. There is one where youkai souls that are in great anguish. Many others say Shadow plane; we call it Hueco Mundo.” The Rey answered honestly.

“Abuelo you said the seers said love that transcended death. I die, I go there. Why wouldn’t I be pissed off?” The jaguar prince asked.

“It is only theory Nieto!” Nicteha stated.

“I’m gonna find out!” He said and charged into the room.

Asuna was startled and she was nursing the ekimmu babe and Itzel was gone and Fionn was surprised to see him so soon.

“Wanna talk bout Hueco Mundo Esposa?” Haru demanded.

Asuna sucked in her breath and her jaw dropped and he knew he had hit upon the truth of it. Anger overwhelmed him and he whirled around and he punched a hole in Simyth’s wall.

“I fucking die? I become what? What do I become Esposa?” He demanded.

“Vasto Lordes. You are the most powerful form of hollow. You think less of yourself because you have a hole in your belly but I do not! I met you in the modern era; you fought me and had no memories. Your memories slowly returned and it was glorious.” She said crying freely.

“I am some sort of fucking monster?” He asked shaken up.

“You never asked why Daichi looks different!” Asuna yelled at him.

“He told me he unlocked a bunch of his yoki. What the fuck is going on?” Haru demanded.

“We know the general time frame of the Southern Kingdom’s demise; we knew the entire royal house died but Daichi was also a hollow. Akemi found out and could not accept it. We changed it. I have been trying to figure out how to change your circumstances but you told me in your words; fucking forget about it.” She kept weeping.

“Yea, I would say that. That’s why I didn’t want Miko seeing me. No wonder. Fucking Kamis!” He said in disbelief.

“Haru you are you despite how you look. In looks you look almost the same. Your hair is a different color and you do not change into a big neko but you do transform into something amazing. You still have Pantera.” Asuna said in a shaking voice.

Rey Nicteha poked his head in and he bowed his head.

“The Hombres Pantera arrive. I know you just birth but you are Jaga’s esposa.” The Rey said.

“Fionn please hold Selwyn. I shall come.” Asuna said and she noticed that an elven dress had been laid out for her.

Nicteha left and her belly was smaller and she pulled on the filmy gown. It was four layers of gossamer like silk and in a silver/grey color. The first layer ended at her knees, the second below her knees, the third at her calves, and the last fell around her ankles. The bodice was fitted and it was an empire waist gown with long fitted sleeves. She knew Simyth had chosen it for it simplistic beauty and to cover up their wedding mark. Her long silver hair was down and she just went barefoot and Fionn wanted to kiss her badly but he refrained. Jagaharu was mystified and he walked up to her and gently wrapped his arms around her and his right clawed hand was in her hair and his left hand was on her back as his mouth worked against hers in a wanton and sultry manner as his eyes were pink that left her barely able to stand. He had to keep a hold of her and she was staring up into his darker blue eyes and his golden, spotted hair and his teal markings around his eyes made him look mysterious.

“You are so fucking beautiful. You are as beautiful as the day I saw you as an adolescent and then at your snotty father’s palace. Then when you kissed me in that field; you said you would know me. I thought you were nuts. Esposa, I love you. I need you so much.” He whispered.

The blood tears rimmed her eyes and he held her up and Fionn felt the man’s emotions. Grimmjow Jagaharu helped her to where the Hombres Pantera had come. Fionn kissed Selwyn’s brow and he phased outside of the palace. He would take his infant to his abode if need be but the fae panthers were in the fields around Simyth’s palace and there was about thirty of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
Rey Nicteha stood with his daughter Itzel and his nieto came with his Esposa and the leader of the Hombres Pantera stood before Nicteha and the panther king bowed reverently to the Leth`Evanan big cat youkai.

“You are neither panther nor fae.” A dark furred being said.

Asuna inferred it was the leader and these creatures became like Hibari and were able to walk bipedal and speak as well. They were fully furred and even had their panther looks in every last detail in this form.

“No, I am not. I am married to Rey Nicteha’s grandson Grimmjow Jagaharu. I am an empusae queen, the Queen of the Ekimmu people, and Queen Consort of the Shouten Empire.” She explained in a very soft and respectful tone.

“I am Tolthe.” The pantera said in a rich timbre in Foraoise.

The fae panther had black fur and his skin and fur looked as if he had burned or branded symbols into his skin. His set of claws on each appendage was lethal looking and he was tall and muscular looking Tolthe also had the feline sleekness to him and she prayed that these people would help against the Kveldulf.

“Yes, these are symbols of my victories woman. Your realm calls us werepanthers but we prefer to just be called the Pantera. We do have a humanoid form as well. What is a Kveldulf you think about?” He asked Asuna.

“A Kveldulf looks the same as a member of the Menon fenrir clan but only in blacks in browns; they come directly from Hueco Mundo and Loch Halvat.” She explained.

“Shadow Wolves!” The Pantera man hissed.

“They call themselves the Kveldulf or Shadow Hounds. I am Lady Asuna Kurosaki-Jing and I have the true form of a large dog daemon.” She stated bowing her head.

Tolthe spoke what she assumed was a natural tongue to most neko youkai and Grimmjow was tense as Nicteha explained in great detail what had happened to her. Asuna was astonished what he had found out and Itzel had pumped her for information. She glared at her mother in law and tears burned her eyes.

“Why are you angry?” Tolthe demanded.

“Because my shame is being discussed in a language I cannot participate in. I resent it! I survived it and I have dealt these bastards blow after blow. Apparently they must be like domestic ookami or inu and have litters of pups instead of one or two at a time.” Asuna stated in disgust.

Tolthe spoke to a couple of the other Pantera and they were eyeing her and they were shades of dark grey to black.

“This is our home realm but we are like the ekimmu and we can enter any realm we wish. We have decided to aid you in ending this threat Queen Asuna of the Ekimmu people. Your respect of us is most appreciated.” The lead Pantera said bowing.

“Not to offend my beloved Haru but I am half inu and half empusae. My empusae blood dominates in me. So as not to kill anyone; I keep many mates and I have been mated to a Byakko tiger prince name Quon Hu for over four centuries.” She said bluntly.

Haru mouthed four centuries and he thought she just “knew” the Byakko and he was so going to get a crash course.

“We have heard of these mysterious big cats in that realm.” Tolthe said intrigued.

“I bore twin daughters who command the very ice and snow.” Asuna bowed.

“You are a worthy ally.” Another Pantera called out.

“Your name sir?” She asked to be respectful.

“I am Luthais. These hyped up wolves will know real fear.” The brown-black Pantera spoke of the Kveldulf.

“I will return to my realm in the year fifteen hundred ten at the Pembroke Castle in the Welsh frontier. It has been my base of operations to try and keep the fighting away from the modern era and too many mortals.” Asuna explained.

“We can blend when we are in that realm and we will. We will assemble our assistance army in two days and we will be at that castle; until then Ekimmu Queen.” Tolthe bowed.

She watched the Pantera leave and Simyth was impressed and they were never that friendly with him but then they had a fragile peace. Haru was staring at Asuna and she was blushing to her roots.

“What! I told you I knew the House of Hu very well.” She snapped.

“Yea well left out that ya were screwing their prince!” He snarled at her.

“How dare you Jagaharu Grimmjow! I was mated to him since I was barely over a century. Jin of Panyu almost went to war against me over it!” She snarled.

“Well a perro and a gato. That was something then. You break rules wherever you go. You couldn’t tell you have known how many of us big cats?” He demanded.

“Ming Li!” She threw up her hands.

“I fucking know Ming Li!” He roared at her.

“Hai well I have his heir Chiyo.” She sighed.

“So that’s what you did as the young you? You made alliances all over China and shit to crush the Ming?” He demanded.

“Hai Haru that is exactly what I did! At the time their weak and impudent eunuchs were working with Sanra’s cronies to make my life an utter fucking hell! I did not know what I was yet and hai; I made a lot of alliances through my children. Ask every single one of my pups if I am not in their business, in their lives, what is going on with their yoki or school, and how they feel? Ask any one of them! Ask Haruya and Kumiko what sort of mother I am since you are suggesting I am a slut!” She screamed at him.

Simyth wanted to comfort her but she stalked forward and actually ported out of Leth`Evana. She literally could be anywhere and Haru saw Fionn in the distance.

“I made a tunnel for her to the castle in Pembroke. She is furious. Be warned.” Fionn shrugged.

“Fuck it! Bring it on!” Grimmjow snarled.

“I will bring your family back to their jungles.” He stated.

“Yea thanks.” Haru stated as he walked through the portal and his golden and slightly variegated hair was long and down to his middle back. His sleeveless kosode was tied haphazardly along with his hakama and he wore a thin obi in black. His kosode and hakama were in dark blue. He wore traditional geta on his feet and he has some stripes and circular spots on his upper arms but he also had some traditional Mayan tattoos on his back. He came into the castle and it was fucking cold and he could feel her around but not pinpoint her.

“I know you!” A man said suddenly.

“Who the fuck are you?” Haru demanded.

“Grimmjow?” The red haired human asked him in complete shock.

“Yea ningen. That’s my fucking name. Something wrong with it?” Jagaharu said raising his clawed fist.

“Haru! Ichigo! How dare you follow me after what you said to me!” Asuna screamed at him.

“Really toots because I was just getting fucking started Esposa. You want to play games well I’m gonna make the god damn rules!” He shouted at her.

Ichigo could not believe it was the youkai version of Grimmjow and he was thrown for a loop. He shunpoed out of the area and the mouth was the same.

“Your shouting will awake the whole of the castle your fucking moron! I was planning to bring Haruya and Kumiko to you but no, you have to be an ass.” She growled in fury.

“Yea, I have to be an ass when my Esposa is a bitch!” He growled heavily and he actually jumped up to where she was.

Asuna intended to get a break from him but Grimmjow Jagaharu had other plans. She was furious when he ripped the dress and he whirled her away from him. He was gripping and holding onto her breasts and hips tightly as his organ sank deep. She yelped out a surprised breath and he was breathing so heavily in her ear.

“I know what you are but you ain’t ever going to fucking forget, placate, or take me from an important spot in your heart Esposa. Mine. You hear me? Mine!” He snarled with scarlet eyes.

She could not speak and he sank his big neko fangs into her shoulder as a remating mark and she screamed out as he took her brutally but not to hurt her. She was in Nirvana and having to hang onto the bricks of Pembroke castle to hold herself up. He roared as he finished and he stayed flush against her.

“We were witnessed by how many I know not.” Asuna said tired.

“Like I fucking care.” He snapped.

“I need to sleep and feed Selwyn. Can I do that?” she asked in sarcasm.

“Sure but I get the other side of your bed.” He retorted.

Asuna was furious but this was in some ways a huge reminder of her old days and she was horrified and she suddenly ran. Haru was fuming and the fucking irritating strawberry from earlier showed back up.

“Um I’d say Sensei is still pretty fucked up over stuff. You’re Grimmjow?” The shinigami doctor said still in disbelief.

“Yea you fucking strawberry. You heard it earlier! Are you deaf as well as a fucking ningen?” youkai Grimmjow said with a nasty smirk.

“Oh man. I so am going to love this!” Ichigo said more to himself.

Suddenly he pulled Zangestu out and casually whispered “Bankai” and Ichigo completely changed. Asuna felt the spiritual pressure suddenly and she was furious and even more furious at Ichigo now. Grimmjow pulled Pantera and he was circling one of the ningen shinigami. He had seen them every once in a while but this one was irritating the fuck out of him.

“Kurosaki Ichigo!” Asuna screamed from the tower of the castle.

“What babe? Me and Grimmy were just going play like old times.” He grinned with a too innocent look.

“Grimmy? I’ll fucking show you Grimmy.” Haru snarled and Ichigo was flat on his back having had both legs wrapped around his neck by Grimmjow.

Asuna watched Haru fight like the superior warrior he was. Haruya and Kumiko were standing by her and Kumiko’s chest was heaving. She could not stay quiet and Haruya tried to keep her so.

“Chichi! Chichi!” Kumiko flash ported right next to him.

“Miko that’s your dad?” Ichigo asked Kumiko who was grinning.

“Well yea! Where do you think I come from Ichi?” She asked the shinigami.

“Wait a fucking minute! You know this jackass?” Haru demanded of his girl kit.

“Well yea. He is one of Haha’s mates. So are you. You gotta meet Ichi’s kids Chichi! Haruya come down!” Miko was just rambling.

“Haha, he is angry and he does not understand.” Haruya stated softly.

“He has figured out a little Haruya. Go see your Chichi. I had a son today.” She said weakly and moved slowly back towards her rooms.

Haruya made his way down and he was an elegant teenager with the blue and silver hair mixed. His eyes were the exact same blue as Jagaharu’s as well as the teal marks around the eyes and it fully occurred to him that he did indeed sire his boy as this future incarnation of himself. Haruya blinked at him and Haru just jerked his boy to him and hugged him tightly.

“Well who’d thunk it.” Ichigo snickered.

“Ichigo quit being an ass!” Asuna yelled.

“Yea yea Sensei. Lemme check his majesty’s progeny before he blows a fucking gasket. Please remind your Hueco Mundo mates that you are in fact NO LONGER a wraith.” The red haired shinigami doctor popped up.

“All this shit normal?” Haru asked his eldest.

“Chichi please language! Kumiko does not need to say those words. Hai, this is normal and you are half Yamaneko and this goes against your instincts but we know you a little differently…” Haruya was trying to explain.

“Well when you came back cause you didn’t want me to see you like you were but I think you are awesome anyway you are. I mean Chichi you are SO powerful. Oh my Kamis! Me and my twin; Yuichi think you are just the s-h-i-t!” Kumiko spelled out the word.

Jagaharu began to laugh and he hugged his girl tightly and he could see his son’s face that he had HER mental abilities. Haruya also looked nervous which he should not be and he was pacing. Haru commanded his girl to go inside and she whined the whole time.

“Why you twitchin like there is a possible predator around?” Haru demanded.

“Because I do not know if paradox would occur if you saw yourself.” He said in distress.

“Excuse me?” Grimmjow said in surprise.

“Chichi we are here because you have recently been here as your modern self. Haha did not say anything so as not to get you upset but common sense must prevail. You are in fact my father in a sense but my true sire is the man that is prowling the countryside right now.” His son spoke very properly.

“You’re saying this other me is around here now? Why?” Haru was shocked.

“The Kveldulf Chichi are from Hueco Mundo and so are you. You have unique abilities and when you found out Haha had been hurt so bad; you went on a killing spree. Chichi Naraku loves you.” His son explained.

“Dark Hanyou and I are still friends huh? What is this Hueco Mundo like?” He asked curious.

“I am not allowed to go there unless I am with you or Haha. You had underlings and they broke your rules and they did not survive.” Haruya said honestly.

“I’m not gonna kill my own kid!” Jagaharu stated in horror.

“I grabbed you once from Hueco Mundo because Haha was first pregnant with Kumiko. You beat me for breaking your rules sir. I DO NOT go into Hueco Mundo unless I am with your other version or Haha.” His boy stated and he was not upset.

“Some bad shit there isn’t there?” Haru asked almost shivering.

“Hai Chichi. It is why you are so protective of me. You were drawn to Haha so many years ago because of your connection in your youkai life. You literally would not leave her alone until she fought you. She beat you and you kept coming back to beat her. You had honor though when you fought her. I cannot say you did that for other opponents. One day you both were bloodied very badly and she told me you were very umm, aroused by the battle and I suppose everything that was happening and you two were intimate. Then Haha said; you came to fight her just to make her bleed and then partake of each other.” His son said and he was red faced.

“I ain’t like that! I’ve touched no one else except your Haha and I won’t. Arrogant bitch!” He growled.

“Chichi please! She cannot help what she is! She is only getting stronger and she would literally kill one man. She cannot be what she is not. Please do not be like one of those Chichi.” Haruya cried.

“I ain’t like that! I just want the fucking truth from her!” He hissed at his son.

“Chichi you have to hide and hide your aura. I mean it. Please? Please! No paradox!” Haruya seemed terrified.

Jagaharu was not stupid despite his awful mouth and he did conceal his yoki signature and he hid within a deep crack in the castle walls themselves. What he saw made him shocked to his spots and it was him; it looked just like him but his hair was azul! He had some sort of bone fragment on his face and he wore white hakama. He was bloodied badly and had a manic grin on his face.

“Chichi!” Haruya said as he hugged his bloodied sire.

“Yo I felt your Haha’s aura. She back from fucking fairy lala land?” Grimmjow smirked almost coldly.

“Hai sir. She had Fionn’s son. She seems weaker though.” His boy stated.

“Yea well strawberry better fix her up real good. Go find Miko and get below ground. Me and bout twenty of those ugly dogs got up close and friendly.” He commanded his son.

“Haha made contact with some fae called the Hombres Pantera?” Haruya asked.

His face shadowed a moment and he could see his father remembered something and his Chichi looked up.

“I’ve been in this fucking castle before!” He said looking around.

“You have?” Haruya asked surprised.

“Yea. The Pantera are going to be real good against the nasty dogs. Gonna make them pay for making your Haha cry.” He said seriously.

Haruya nodded and he left to go below grounds as his Arrancar father had told him. He knew his Chichi and he would go at least see his mother. He waited for his otosan to leave and he slipped back to where his youkai self was. Haru was stupefied and silent as he was dragged into the underbelly of the castle. Haruya had his own little niche and Jagaharu fell on his ass.

“What’s that bone thing on my face?” He asked haunted.

“There are many levels of hollow Chichi. You are what they call a Vasto Lordes; the highest there is. You can reproduce and basically you are you again. The lead soul took over. Jagaharu took over the many that this Grimmjow devoured in Hueco Mundo.” His son explained and he youkai otosan looked even sicker.

“Chichi it is another plane, another realm. Hell the Shouten are born there and they are not in an afterlife. You however are deadly to Shouten, Kveldulf, and Shinigami.” He shrugged.

“Why and when do I die?” Haru asked in a dull voice.

“I do not know sir. You do not remember. Haha has been trying to get you to remember for years. Kumiko was so supposed to be born in the 19th century; you two changed the era of her birth and thus you did not die saving her. We just do not know.” Haruya sighed deeply.

“Would I choose to become that thing?” He demanded.

“No Chichi. You and I are really close. You held me up in the sky to stare at the moon since I was born. Did the same with Kumiko and when she started to remember; you told Haha you did not want her seeing the hole in you. Haha cried and she calls you Haru no matter what; hence my name, but you sneered at her and said that weak idiot died. You left us for years.” His eldest kit said and tears were reflected in his eyes.

“I don’t know why I’d say such shit!” He whispered horrified by his future actions.

“You would say or do anything for the three of us. Yea, Haha has other mates but like a lot of us kids know, what you and our mother have is real. We know a loving mother and father. So it is weird to many cultures of youkai; it works for us, because frankly we kids are happy as hell.” His boy said looking down.

Haruya groaned suddenly and Kurosaki Hinata came over. He grabbed Haruya’s head and began rubbing it really hard.

“Nata stop it! I will fill your backside with cero!” Haruya snarled.

“Ooooh so scary lil bro. This your old man in youkai meat?” Hinata demanded.

“You are so damned rude!” His slightly younger brother got red in the face.

“Look here Ruya, I’m your big brother and I protect ya. Got it?” The hanyou said quite seriously.

“I am Grimmjow Jagaharu. You are a halfling.” He said almost in a snotty tone.

“Fuck you old man! I’ll show you halfling! I can kick most full youkai ass any day.” Hinata growled.

“Boys!” Asuna yelled.

“Yes Haha.” Both answered.

“You are being disrespectful and an ass! You will speak to Ichigo.” His haha said looking at her red haired hanyou.

“He called me a halfling and snorted the way so many fucking youkai do!” Nata stated furiously.

“You know who you are and what you are. What does someone else’s opinion matter to you if you know who you are?” His mother leaned down and stared him in the face.

“Yea yea. Been talking to jii-chan again. Shit man.” Hinata stalked off to his dad.

“That’s one of your sons??” Haru demanded in shock.

“Hai Haru. I have several hanyou. Does it displease my father? No! Thank you Haruya for keeping a paradox clear. I have asked Grimmjow to go to Naraku for now.” She sighed with weariness.

“What’s wrong Esposa?” He demanded.

“I feel unwell. Something is pressing in and around me it seems. I am glad Nicteha was there to speak with the Pantera. I need to walk.” She said and she ported.

“She doesn’t fucking say anything when she says a mouthful!” Grimmjow snarled and he wanted to hit something.

“Haha has been through very much Chichi. Sanra has escaped her time prison; she was responsible for Haha being brutally raped by a ningen no less, she has been fighting Bilae for years, and recently these jacked up wolves have come into the picture. Haha was in Leth`Evana and some bastard from a fenrir clan there attacked her humanoid form and she changed to inu thinking he would stop attacking. He raped her in her animal form. When a Kveldulf was in her Western Estate; basically a mini palace, the bastard shoved a huge sword through her back. She used her own telekinesis to take it out but she was pregnant with Lei and Maec’s pups. You gotta know Lei and you will know Maec whether you want to or not. Lei is great.” Haruya explained everything.

“She won’t fucking let me help her!” Grimmjow snarled and he patted his son on the shoulder and he emerged into the courtyard.

“Well who in the hell are you?” He heard.

Haru whirled around and there stood a fairly tall, willowy man but physique was hinted at beneath flashy clothes. His black hair was so shiny black that it had a blue tint. He wore long ku in black patterned silk and a male hanfu in bright red and orange. His skin was deathly pale and his eyes were almost black. The man actually smiled at him and a soft laugh came out of his mouth.

“You are Kumiko’s sire. Hello Jagaharu, I believe your name is? I am Jing Lei Shi. Yes, yes I am a wraith. You were thinking how pale someone like me could be and still be alive?” Lei asked the gorgeous youkai.

“Umm you’re fucking freaky.” He said backing up.

“Oh Grimmy, you and I are good friends in your other guise. Haruya calls me Uncle Lei. Can’t we be friends?” Jing was lightly tormenting him.

“He told me about you. You’re a Shouten?” Haru demanded.

“Yep. Born and bred. Apparently long time ago we were called the Cherra too but I think Shouten sounds so much better, don’t you?” The smart assed man asked him.

Jagaharu smirked in spite of himself and Lei clapped him on his back. The wraith did go on and on about his hair color and how gorgeous it was. Asuna was actually watching and she was fixing to bust out laughing. Lei was being overly friendly but as obnoxious as hell.

“Lei! You have made him think you are a weirdo enough. Why do you do that?” Asuna laughed a little.

“Because it disarms my darling wife. Now why is your aura funky?” Lei asked her as he blinked his dark eyes and cocked his head.

“You can see her aura?” Haru asked surprised.

“Yup and her soul but her aura is all kinds of fucked up right now.” He said seriously.

“I had Fionn’s son. I have not properly rested yet. Okay?” She growled softly.

“Oh great. Fionn and Gwydion on a rampage; watch out the Hammel ekimmu brothers. They bitch and moan and try to be scary. Kick them in the balls like any other man.” Jing advised Haru.

Grimmjow began to laugh so hard his eyes filled with tears. Haruya was right and he liked Jing. The Shouten man just followed Asuna and he could see how he could get along well with some of her men; others, he just had to avoid. That was easy to do. How often did one get to have a chance to be mated to such a hot piece of inu ass? Lei just had to smirk and be good but this version of Grimmjow made him want to be bad. Lei was suddenly itching so bad to be himself but he was the model husband and mate of an empusae queen.

“You are so full of shit and you know it.” Asuna retorted the second she saw him enter with Haru.

“She wounds me! Alas, Jagaharu what is a Shouten man supposed to do?” Lei asked him dramatically.

“Meet Rosie and her five hand maidens!” His wife retorted.

Lei busted out laughing and youkai Grimmjow had a true smirk on his lips.

“When does my Asuna ever turn me down? Hmm? Oh perhaps when I was trying to kill you but we do not count that anymore, right?” Jing asked her and he jumped on her bed.

“Do not let this man fool you. He can be quite deadly and he nearly killed me in my youth. I was considered a bad ass with a katana then!” She smirked.

“Just had to show you how you liked it baby; maybe a little rough?” The Jing heir continued to be a buffoon.

“What are you trying to figure out Lei? What is it you think I keep from you that will make you tantrum and go back to Kameron who in turn will nag me a million years; you know you work that relationship QUITE well!” His wife said giving him a wry look.

“Let me see; fuck face said you had decked yourself out in black face paint. Odd but strangely hot in a way. Your eyes lit up like blue Christmas lights outside in New York City. Yea, I have been there. Now seriously; you going to tell me all this shit is normal?” Lei demanded seriously.

“Will you for the love of Kamis allow me to grieve? Have you or have you not been bitching at me that ‘fuck face’ as you call the Shouten Empire’s king, has more children than you and NOBODY will have more than you?” She said in a suddenly very angry tone and shaking body.

“Suna, I am personally going to gut the ugly bow and wow that shoved that sword through you and killed my babe and fuck faces too. Still cannot believe you did that!” He shook his head.

“So then get used to me painting my face and my eyes glowing bluer. I can take the very air from my opponent’s lungs and I love it. I can stand and close my fist and make them cease to breathe!” She said standing and holding onto her dressing table tightly.

“You have Shouten in you! That is what is weird. You have Shouten and you are hiding another aura.” He said narrowing his eyes.

“Yes! Okay? YES. I did so myself. Who and what I did is my business.” Asuna growled in an unnaturally loud snarl.

“You’re still my wife and you still carry my name. I love you babe. That will never change no matter if you change eye color ten times!” He snapped at her.

“Hai, I am still your wife and I am still Haru’s too. Now may I please feed Fionn’s son and rest? I do not feel right.” She said as she sat down.

“The Shouten bugger; fuck face sire it?” Lei asked neutrally.

“Hai. The funny thing is Lei; this babe looks Tomoshibi.” Asuna said in a tired voice.

“Maec tr’Awnhi knocked you up with a light wraith?” Jing asked in total astonishment.

“The Jings were not the only ones with Light wraiths being born Lei. All of the clans were. Little secret Maec never let out; he had several siblings that were light wraiths and he was able to keep them in Hueco Mundo. It was Ganek’s policy to put Tomoshibi to death; not Maec’s, he in fact went against his father and saved as many tr’Awnhi Tomoshibi as he could.” She said laying her head back.

“That is the issue babe! When you carried Kazaki; you were all sorts of exhausted and out of it. This little guy must be getting closer to birth.” He reasoned.

“Hai that would be a good assumption; I have a fae babe from a one night stand. Please do not judge me for it. The blood overwhelmed me.” She lied.

“Who did you eat?” Lei asked smirking.

“Simyth Elensar.” She said very softly.

“He’s that fucking fairy king dude in Tierra de Hadas?” Jagaharu piped up.

“Hai Haru he is. He is a good man. He is the best of men. Please remember I have not been myself.” She sighed deeply.

“He takes advantage of the fact you’ve been fucked up emotionally?” Haru demanded.

“Simyth is not like that. Lei explain.” Asuna said lying on her bed.

“He really is not like that at all. He is the elven king and all proper like. Is he even good in bed hone?” Lei demanded as he plopped down beside her.

“Oh for Kamis sake; that is what you wish to know?” She asked half furious that Lei was being so obnoxious.

“Well I mean, you sleep with our wife, we should know if the dude is at least as good as we are.” He smirked a smart ass grin.

“Fae are addictive to blood drinkers, okay? They are like the best liquor you cannot turn away.” She explained.

“Damn. I want to find a fairy.” He pouted.

“You do and I will kill you and her.” She growled.

“Really? Who says it has to be a her?” Jing asked his wife.

“Because every single fae I have ever met has only been attracted to the opposite sex. Hai, they ooze it and hai, they are bunnies.” She laughed a little.

“So do I need to make a buddy of Simyth?” Lei demanded.

“If you would be so kind than hai. I do not expect you to like all my paramours but you are a chief and you know it.” She said as her eyes fluttered shut.

Jagaharu slipped from her room following Lei and Jing was considering some things. He looked at the youkai Grimmjow and smiled.

“See! That is how you get the truth out of her. She and I are almost always brutally honest. It has made us last. I throw a temper tantrum now and then but then so does she.” He shrugged.

“I’m half yamaneko and this shit doesn’t feel right; even though I love her more than my own fucking life. I don’t know if I can handle this.” Haru said honestly.

“That’s not the Grimmjow I know. Grimmjow I know he takes what he wants and if he wants his Esposa well he takes her if she is with someone or not.” The Jing Shouten shrugged.

“Fuck. I mean really?” He blushed deeply.

“Oh my fucking gods. You are so innocent!” Lei grinned.

“It ain’t like I’m untouched asshole! It’s just that I don’t have too much experience with her kinky shit. Played some with Naraku but he was staid I think cause I was so embarrassed.” Grimmjow admitted.

“Well since I know she carries Tomoshibi; I am going to get my relative to give her blood. This won’t be pleasant.” He smirked.

“I’m gonna stay with Asuna.” He nodded.

Lei smiled and he phased out. Grimmjow went back to her bedroom and the baby was at her breast and feeding well. Fionn was close and Haru looked sad.

“Missed all this shit with the kits.” He whispered softly.

“Haru, I am sorry. I will not stop trying to stop the injustice done you. Know that!” Asuna said and suddenly bloody tears fell down her cheeks.

“Ah fuck Esposa, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just, I saw what I become and yea, I guess I am me but I ain’t! You know it and I know it! What makes me such a damn fucking monster?” He asked horrified.

“Hueco Mundo can be a very cold and desolate place. Your soul arrived there as one but as you grew in strength; you destroyed other hollows and ate them, so to speak. You became more and more like your old self and this soul emerged dominate, but you are still influenced by other souls you took in to survive.” Fionn explained and Asuna was trying not to weep too hard.

“You cannot remember. I have tried and tried to get you to remember and you do not. You just know you were angry; so angry at being ripped away from us.” His esposa stated.

“Haru come with me now!” Fionn commanded.

“What the fuck, why?” He asked in anger.

“Your other self is arriving!” Fionn stated and he phased away with Grimmjow Jagaharu.

The Arrancar Grimmjow came in and he was having some fucked up memories; he was remembering this castle as a youkai and it was weirding him out. He just walked in with his chest exposed and she was feeding the ekimmu’s brat and he looked around.

“What are you doing back?” She asked softly.

“Told me to tell ya if I remembered shit; so here I am telling ya, I’ve remembered shit.” The young Vasto Lordes growled.

“Ok. What are you remembering?” Asuna asked gently.

“This pile of crap stones. That baby and Lei trying to get me to play at an orgy with ya. Also Esposa; I knock your gorgeous piece of inu ass up again.” He smirked with a manic grin.

“Oh Kamis when?” She sighed.

“After a huge battle. See lots and lots of dead lobos. You’re all painted up in black again and you get to killing and damn it all if I’m not turned on.” He growled as he crawled on the bed.

A maid servant took the sleeping baby and gave the ekimmu queen and one of her men, complete privacy.

“Yea, I’m gonna see you and think how fucking hot and sexy you are wielding your fang like you do. I can’t think and I rush to you and I take you from the battle site and the Pantera are there.” He said in absolute accuracy.

“Ok.” She said blinking.

“I know one of them fairy gatos wants you but I’m not going to have it. I shred your hakama and I brand you. There is going to be an expulsion of yoki like there was with Haruya. I’m gonna sag against ya and tell you over and over, ti amo.” He whispered seductively.

“Grimmjow!” She squeaked as he opened her dressing gown.

“King of the fairy fuckers don’t matter to me. You’re gonna give me a kit Esposa and I’m going to take more of a role in helping ya. I sposed I got to stay away so I don’t fuck up the grand design or something, right?” He chuckled as he stripped her.

“Hai. Correct. Oh Haru! My love. Hai, hai!” She cried as he began to take her wildly but gently enough not to hurt her babes.

Grimmjow somehow knew his youkai self was near. If he could get himself to give her a kit; then all the better in his opinion. As blessed as Haruya was; carrying him had been a nightmare for her. He also needed to keep an eye on the Kveldulf and Pantera; the other realm fuckers liked to take their women and he wasn’t going to let it happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami was beginning to drag butt more and more and Alum found her passed out across her desk when she was scheduled for surgery. He shook her gently and she had sworn she could not remember what happened to her when the Kveldulf took her. It was mostly truth. She did not remember most of it and she refused to admit to having given in.

“Honey, I am scared. Ever since that Kveldulf took you and gave you his toxin, you have been excessively tired and all you want to do is sleep.” Alum stated worried.

“I’m so sorry baby. I’ve been such a bad wife. I am exhausted hai. I don’t know why. Think I can ask for some time off?” She asked her husband.

Her father was in the doorway and Nobu nodded. His daughter was showing signs of pregnancy in his opinion but when he did an ultra sound; he literally saw nothing on the screen. Her blood tests were inconclusive as well.

“Hai honey. You take a week or two off and get well. Okay?” Nobu said looking down at his petite adult daughter.

“Hai Chichi. Hai. The Kveldulf said my hips were too narrow. Too narrow for what?” She asked as she ported out.

“That is the first time she has said anything like that. That’s something someone would say if they were talking about her birthing!” Alum declared.

“I think she cannot remember the Kveldulf incident because she was given their toxin. I think the beast gave it to her to make her immune to it for his thing.” Nobu said to his son in law.

“Oh my Gods! You think she is having one of those monsters?” The Shouten prince and doctor stated in absolute horror.

“Nanami has been wholly committed to you and her. She has not needed any others to feed her energies. I believe it is because she became in part Alv. She would suppress betraying you even though she would have done it being drugged.” His father in law said.

Alum was shaking and he only knew one person to go to and he suddenly phased out to Juria’s home. She was up and about and she saw his face.

“Nanami was taken during a battle between the Kveldulf and Astana. My putrid bitch sister Sanra escaped her time curse. Her father thinks the werewolf got her pregnant but when we try to see anything; there is nothing to see!” He cried softly.

Juria held out her arms and Alum hugged her and she was seeing his mind. She began to mentally track Nanami for him and she looked up.

“She is in her Tokyo home. Can you phase her and bring her here?” His mother asked.

“Yes, I can do so.” Alum nodded and he ported into the apartment they used when they stayed in Japan. She was asleep sprawled out on her leather sectional in black.

He picked her up and he phased her back to Juria. He laid the love of his life before the woman he now called mother. Nanami was in a deep sleep and Juria rubbed something onto her belly and she chanted many words. Alum recognized white alchemy and his mother looked up.

“The Kveldulf indeed got her with child. She protested and told him she was married and did not wish to betray you.” She said speaking in an odd tone.

Alum was fuming in fury and she stared at Nanami. She brushed her silver hair out of her face and felt her body. She was burning up and he looked up at Juria.

“If we try to void the pregnancy now; it could kill her. These creatures are parasitic I believe. Kamis! She has twin Kveldulf Alum.” Juria stated furiously.

Alum looked sick to his stomach but quickly straightened his spine.

“The Kveldulf have Shouten or Stythe in them; so it makes them in part of what I am. I must try and make this work.” He said and Nanami woke up.

“What am I doing here? What’s going on?” Nanami asked nervously.

“Love you keep sleeping. The only other person besides Maec I knew to bring you to was Juria. She practices white alchemy. Maec’s is a mix of both.” Alum admitted.

“What happened? Why don’t I remember everything?” She asked getting paranoid.

“For this very reason; finding out you carry this creature’s spawn. He made you immune to him so you could carry his pups but he did not count on you two being medical experts. I do not think you can safely abort the pups unless that is your absolute wish.” Juria stated.

“Get rid of them!” Nanami snarled.

“Beloved no! They are innocent and half you. I will love any child you bring into this world.” Alum said calmly.

“I don’t want them! I feel disgusting! You and I have been faithful! I have been able to be faithful to ONE man! No, I do not want them! Kill them.” She said getting hysterical.

Alum realized that when they had married and bound; she had poured her everything into their relationship and he refused to be weak now. He grabbed her forearms and made her look at him.

“Did you ever say yes to him?” He demanded.

“I was so out of my head; I do not know what the fuck I said!” She was weeping blood.

“Then it is rape by blood drinker’s definition. Maec will have this bastard turned into a eunuch for touching a princess of the empire. Beloved, I know your feelings towards my brother are mixed but he does love you in his way and the Gods know; I will die if I am not part of you. We will see justice for you. Trust in my king.” He said holding her face.

“I trust in you! I don’t want this! I refuse to carry these heathens!” She screamed and jerked away from him.

Nanami moved so fast and she grabbed a large athame that Juria used and she blindly ported. Alum was stunned and he looked at Juria in horror.

“She intends to stab herself. I cannot sense her.” His mother said in frustration and anguish.

“I will trust my bind.” He said quickly kissing her hand and Alum phased out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami had no idea where she was and she was covered in blood from self-inflicted stab wounds. She knew right where to thrust and she felt blood gush not only from her belly but her between her legs. Nanami for once could not in good conscious carry these children. She was losing blood horrendously fast and she fell in the grass.

“Not going to do it. Refuse. Not what they say I am.” She was mumbling.

Sung Jao Li was so stunned to see his ex-wife at all but she was bloodied badly. He fought with himself a moment and he went to her. She was on the outer fringes of Jing lands and it was rumored Alum tr’Awnhi owned land near the border. He turned her over and her belly had several stab wounds.

“Nami! What happened? Nanami!” Jao cried out.

“Kveldulf raped me. I will not carry a monster. I refuse. I will not be used by them.” She mumbled in a feverish tone.

“You made yourself abort?” Jao asked in horror.

“I know how you feel Jao. Think I am a monster; I do not care! You are not really seeing what these beasts have been doing to the Shouten populaces. Am I still bleeding from my center?” She asked with parched lips.

“You are. Why would you be so stupid as to self- abort?” He demanded of her.

“You can’t see these things on an ultra sound machine Jao.” She whispered as her body was going into shock.

“Oh hell no!” He phased with her and he began to do everything to revive her.

It was slow and tedious but she was soon responding to treatments. Jao had laid his head beside her and he wept like a small child. He loved her and he would never stop. Nanami’s hand rested on his hair and he gasped softly.

“You did not have to save me.” She responded softly.

“Stupid woman! Because you stopped loving me did not mean I stopped loving you! You suffered a fucking tr’Awnhi curse and I love you. I LOVE YOU.” Jao said almost hysterically.

His words made her tear up with bloody tears and she began to sob and he felt bad for having spoken.

“Lhaes screwed with my head. Maec threw him at me and like a dolt I gave in. When I was pregnant; it was your and Laes’s babes. You told me to get a tubal and Lhaes couldn’t give a fuck because I refused to marry him by taking his last name.” Nanami admitted.

“So when I felt him attracted to you I was right. You were probably under the hex. I really didn’t know much about alchemy but I do now. I have read up on the ancient ways. You have been used since you went to the fucking past and my life fell apart. Now you’re married to Alum; who is one of the most powerful men in the empire and always has been. How could a simple man like me compete, right?” He said bitterly.

“Jao you did not have to save me. Not after all that has occurred.” She said sighing softly.

“Unlike you Nanami; I have a conscious.” He snapped.

“I have one too! I wanted your baby and you told me to just stop! You bastard, you gave me three children and I wanted more!” She cried out and she began to weep.

“Because you wanted it does not mean it was good for your body! Gods Nanami, your hips are so tiny and to keep giving birth through your belly is dangerous to even youkai women but you know that!” He snarled.

“Never complained about my hips when we made love!” Nanami growled.

What came over him; he had no clue and he knew this was madness. He was ruthlessly kissing her and she was not only responding but the ardor was amplified. She was up and slammed him against his own wall of his infirmary and the kiss was out of control. She bit into his jugular and he shut his eyes in bliss.

“What are we doing?” He gasped.

“I don’t know but it feels right. Do not ever tell me what I am going to do Jao! I find a way through everything.” She snarled as their lips again mashed and his hands were through her hair.

“Too exposed. Damn it Nami.” He groaned and he phased her deep into Mongolia and his childhood house.

She had been here before and she looked around his home. He always had medicines and she saw what she wanted. She began to mix a compound and she injected herself.

“Birth control?” Jao asked surprised.

“Just forced abortion. Dumb to be doing this so soon but worse would be to get pregnant.” Nami said in honesty.

Jao was not fully registering what she was saying until she began kissing him passionately again. His black eyes slid shut and he let go of his hate and anger. It was slow and consuming; nothing like he had experienced from her and she took him in his true form. Jao could not stand when he came corporeal again and he slid down the wall. Nanami ported them to the bed and Jing’s healer was lightly convulsing because of the delayed release and Nami was looking down on him with such tenderness.

“What…how…never…” Jao spoke brokenly.

“Learned how to release my soul from my body from Hibari. Now since I am a hybrid Alv easy peasy.” She smiled.

“Not…giving…you up…again.” He said trying to get control of himself.

Her face looked confused and he was not. He surged up and began kissing her passionately. He flattened her under him and his lips were to her ear.

“Since the tr’Awnhi took you away from me; you are now a princess of the empire. I will be your secret. I know a way to bind and even keep it separate.” He whispered.

“Jao!” She nearly screamed as he aggressively slid within his ex-wife.

“We will be bound but not married. I will heal the rip in my soul!” He growled.

Nanami nodded and Jao had to see a secret Jing mage but he made her swear to come to him again and he knew she would. The next time they exchanged the children. He returned them to Hadasan and she was in the infirmary hooked up to an IV and knocked out when Alum and guards came in.

“Why is she here?” Alum demanded.

“I think, I am supposing she was trying to get to our kids, okay?” Jao snapped.

Jao did have the children this week and Alum was annoyed terribly. He looked at his wife and she had been sutured nicely and he looked at Jao.

“Did she explain what happened?” The tr’Awnhi prince asked softly.

“That those wolf monsters got a hold of her? Yea, she told me. She sacrificed herself to save all the kids; including my three. She is the mother to my children and I owe it to them to help their mother if she needs it. Otherwise Prince Alum; you and your wife can get the fuck away from me!” He said coldly.

Nanami was hearing his words but she knew the truth. Why she was doing what she was; she had no idea but when she had kissed him and he still had saved her despite the anger. She knew he loved her. Truth was she had not stopped loving him either; she had been devastated by his words. He knew now; she would and always find a way of having her big family and he was going to be her secret. Alum picked her up and was so gentle with her that it made Jao sick and he left.

“Nanami. My beautiful Nami. Why did you do that? I know you did not betray me. That creature used you. You should have not done that.” He said softly.

“It felt wrong Alum! The feeling of those things inside me? It felt disgusting. When I feel your babe in me; I weep with joy. How dare you expect me to have carried those monsters!” She hissed at him.

“Honey, I did not expect you to carry them; I meant rid you of them in a safer way. You could have bled out. Why did you come here?” Alum asked gently.

“Honestly, I do not know. I felt my life slipping away and Jao had the kids. I wanted to see my children.” She said looking away.

“You silly woman. Shall I bring them to Astana permanently? I can do that for you.” He said holding her to him tightly.

“No. Jao may have been stupid with me but he is a good father to our kids. That would be evil.” Nanami said bluntly.

“As you wish. I think they better off with us but I shall do as you wish.” Her Shouten prince said just holding onto her.

Nanami was taken back to Astana and Jao eventually came back in and he had a small grin on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna was sleeping in the Welsh castle and she felt she was being watched. She suddenly sat up and there was Simyth. He pressed a finger to his lips and he came to her. He indicated for her to port them to Scotland in Leth`Evana and she did as he asked. They were on his bed and he stood up and was shaking.

“Explain to me…explain how you and I. Asuna what is it we have done?” He asked her stunned.

“You and I were together here that time. You have felt for me for some time, so do not pretend that it is all brand new to you.” She said crossing her arms over her silk clad chest.

“Of course I cannot deny it! I know, I know that I have wanted you desperately since the day I met you. I am ashamed to speak it.” The Simyth of this era said blushing.

“Well you see in my era; you do not care that I know. In fact you allowed me inside your mind. You had been cursed by Sanra tr’Awnhi and you said awful things to me. I was raped by a fenrir of the Menon clan and I ended his life to keep the peace between the fenrir for YOU. I am pregnant with your daughter and you were torn up the last night we were together in my era. I gave you what you wished because I love you too.” She admitted and she was not ashamed.

“What of my sons? Do I care nothing that I am going against them?” He blurted out.

Asuna stood up and she had on a semi-sheer black satin night gown with spaghetti straps and a plunging back. It was long and came to her ankles. Her silver hair was all down in soft waves from the braids she wore during her days as of late.

“You care Simyth and we are keeping decorum in certain places; such as Tanath`Sal, but when I feel like this and this strongly, I feel no shame. What you feel for me, I glory in it. I glory in the fact that when I am with you; I am your world and for a time, you are mine. You keep swearing you will adapt because I am an empusae. Even as powerful and with as much wisdom as you have; I would still kill you if it was just you and me.” Asuna said softly as she neared him.

Simyth looked at the scar on the inside of her right forearm; she had a Celtic wedding knot scar below a spider web shaped mark on her left wrist. Her skin was raised and looked branded and it was but through ancient Earthen magics. Kaylin’s scar had not been so deep and his heart was pounding harder.

“What Simyth?” She asked gently.

“Kaylin’s scar did not go that deep. Yours had branded you. I loved her; I swear it.” Simyth said in defense of his first wife.

“Of course you did. Perhaps because I am youkai.” She spoke with such tenderness and love.

Asuna took off his silver circlet crown and his chestnut brunette hair was straight but many days parts of it were braided or tied off but today; it was simple and all down. His clothing was in his usual palette of neutral colors. He rarely wore anything brighter than green or blue. His outer robes were grey velvets and so soft and she unclasped the exquisite brooch. Underneath his robe he wore a fine lawn shirt with a darker grey vest that was form fitting and laced in the back. It was made of leather. It also had Elvin symbols worked into the soft leather. Asuna unlaced him and unbuckled his matching dark grey linen bottoms and she knelt so she could pull off his black boots. Soon, very soon he was completely undressed before her and she lifted the straps of her night gown and the black satin just slipped down her body and pooled at her feet. Her belly was smaller than before but she looked rounder and her breasts were enlarged and barely rested on her higher up belly. Her areolas were also bigger but Simyth stared and there was a fae goddess whose very shape was pregnant; full belly and breasts. Simyth had never met a fae man who did not think their wife/mate the most luscious as when they were with child.

“You are so beyond stunning. I must tell you that you are a goddess. I want to believe that I loved Kaylin right but your branding is deeper. The only tells how deep our connection is Asuna. I could never and I never will be able to look at you as my daughter in law. I only wish to press my hands to your belly and body and feel how it has changed.” He said visibly shaking.

“Then why do you wait? We keep decorum out of respect for your sons Simyth but I love you. You pursued me of my own will. You did not confuse my senses with your blood or even your fae heats; you claimed me because in truth; you do love me.” His new wife spoke with such devotional passion.

He picked her up and he laid her on his bed and his right hand slowly began to roam her fertile body. He felt her breast and groaned softly as she was producing nourishment for her babes. His hand went to where their daughter was growing and he shut his eyes and just felt. She was getting stronger mentally and she projected warmth and contentment. He also felt raw power hum from his child; that was not usual for him to feel but she was going to be like her mother and some sort of powerhouse of abilities.

“Arlayna.” He murmured softly.

“That is what you wish to call her?” Asuna asked as she leaned her so she could kiss him.

“Yes. Our daughter’s name is Arlayna. The family name can wait till we decide how we want to handle that.” Simyth said sensibly.

“You have me here naked and you will not do anything with me?” She asked in tender playfulness.

“By my gods; Asuna, to be able to say you are mine. You are mine in Leth`Evana. Above everything and everyone; you are my passion, a member of my soul, and my breathing you steal.” He was behind her nude as she was and she angled her head to meet his lips.

Simyth was figuring out how his slightly future self was thinking and he was thinking; he was the king and he had always been a good man his entire existence. He had endured so much pain in his long life and he was taking back some happiness. He knew if and when his sons found out; there would be ramifications but he would make her queen in a heartbeat and she would have joined Leth`Evana and the ekimmu. His kiss was deftly erotic and making her mewl for him much more. He slowly pulled his mouth back and he actually had to pant.

“Will you lie on your back and blossom for me?” Simyth asked her.

Asuna laid her head on the pillows and she let her legs fall open and he lowered his mouth to her labia, lips, and pearl of nerves.

“I am assuming I would have had Taranath come up with something to disarm their natural charms they use in love making.” He said logically.

“You did.” Asuna nodded.

“Then I rely only on me.” He smirked.

His wife smiled at him and his heart beat too fast and he began to kiss down her left leg to her center and his tongue was tracing everything and leaving nothing unexplored. Sooner rather than longer his beautiful woman was breathing harder and he held her hips steady as her eyes changed to red; he preferred her eyes to be red he found. She was whimpering and he slipped his fingers inside of her moist tunnel. She was already so very ready but he knew it could be grander so he took his time. Simyth angled and arced his index and middle fingers as he simulated intercourse as he pressed in deeply on the very slightly roughened small area towards the front of her channel. Her deep intake of breath and moaning gasp was very pleasing. Asuna’s legs were shaking a tad and she was staring at his tawny brown eyes.

“Simyth! Kamis feels so divine.” She whined softly.

“My beloved. Yes! Just feel my darling. Give me your all. Give me your floods my beautiful goddess.” He spoke rapidly.

She focused momentarily and she met his eyes again. Simyth had to gasp out and groan deeply as she was using her telekinesis to touch him physically. The deep within jolts of pleasure made him gasp and cry out as he pleasured her. He realized she was going to make them fulfilled at one time and it was most heady. The fae king could be randy and kinky in his opinion as he bent to suck upon her pearl and thrust his fingers. It was awkward but so very worth it because she lost focus and he put extra attention on flicking his tongue and suckling the small mound of flesh. Asuna’s mind was filled with his love and his passion for her and their child as she arched and tried to move around but the high hit sudden and she was thunderstruck. Simyth gloried in her high and how powerful it had been for her; she indeed had flooded his hand and nothing more erotically beautiful than one’s life partner satiated from making the feeling.

“Do you need rest my heart?” Simyth asked softly.

“No! Need you. We need you. Please make us one.” She begged him.

“Tell me what is comfortable for you.” He said softly and his maleness had hardened painfully when she had released.

Asuna climbed on all fours and while it got a partner in deep; it was not his favorite position but being pregnant, his wife needed what made her comfortable. Neither realized that when they had taken the marriage vows; their minds were open books to the other unless shielded heavily. Asuna could hear his thoughts and that what was keeping her so intimately and madly in love with this particular fae. While she had been connected to Airis and she still loved him; his mood swings over the ekimmu put distance between them. Simyth while had not been a fan of ekimmu thousands and thousands of years ago; he realized that was seriously another era altogether, this was now and she was the ekimmu queen through rebirth but her upbringing gave her more.

Her fae king was kissing her back and loving massaging her as he did so.

“How much longer do you think she has?” Asuna asked him in a cloud of passionate love.

“Barely over two months my love; you have called on the Pantera, use them! I know you are a warrior but I beg you to stay back.” Simyth stopped.

“I will swear not to fight unless I have to and I have no other choice. I will only do so to save my life or my children.” She said in honesty.

“I cannot expect less of you as a mother. Gods, I am terrified every time I here that you have been near a battle. It used to tear me up.” He admitted.

This conversation seemed too important and she lay on her side to watch his face. All of his emotions; he allowed her to see in privacy but in public it was always hard to read him. Now she could see and feel all of his pent up passionate love, admiration, honest to Kamis lust, adoration, passion, respect, and true fear. He knew she was no genial woman and she would not let a man protect her when she could protect herself. He was not sexist as the elvish fae were just not really sexist at all, if a woman was a warrior, okay she was a warrior. If she was a healer, then okay. They were an enlightened society but the king’s household was pretty traditional. Kaylin had been from a noble Foraoise family and her beauty had been legendary. Simyth had been smitten and in love with her very quickly. It had taken them so long to have even their first child and Kaylin had cried and wept bitterly. Asuna did not let him know but she could see those memories and it gave her insight to this man that she had with so few of her loves.

“I have given myself extra protections but I will not willingly put either of the babes in danger. While this time is for us and tis true; I begot myself with our daughter on purpose after my losses, I too want Maec’s son with the same passion that I want Arlayna.” Asuna said softly.

“Maec tr’Awnhi is a man, a very different species, but a man I greatly respect. I did not know him in this madness you have alluded to. History and the realms have adjusted themselves you know. What is your son’s name to be?” He asked gently as he ran his open palm over the areas where both babes were.

What surprised Simyth is tha the Shouten babe warmed his mind and he could see images of pure love and contentment.

“He is a very happy child!” He smiled.

“He is a light wraith. Albino in Shouten society; Maec’s father had them put to death, but Maec wanted and found a way for them to stay in Hueco Mundo. He fought the Tomoshibi as traitorous Shouten and not a different breed of wraiths. He plans to make it well known he father a light wraith. I swear he was absolutely thrilled to death when I told him his boy was like the Tomoshibi. He plans to rub their faces in it.” She smirked.

Simyth smiled widely and he admired Maec tremendously. The man sounded slightly more carefree than him but a shrewd and brilliant man. He directed his love to lie on her side and played with her clit to get her soon breathing too hard and moaning for him again. He slipped deeply within her depths and he just shut his eyes as he felt he had reached the fae heavens. The purity of it was so much and he knew because he heard it and saw it; she returned his ardor because HIS ardor was true. They spent the entire night in passionate lovemaking or talking deeply about different topics. Simyth ached when she ported away in the morning but he had his own duties to attend. She had told him that to avoid paradox; he had to stay within Leth`Evana because the slightly future version of him would be here with Chanak and Beren in a day or two. He sighed and he wondered what his future self was thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Hibari had plans to go get the fenrir and pass out more amulets but she stopped by Tanath`Sal to see Hagen and apologize for running out on him. She was actually feeling like hell having done so but her life was reaching BEYOND complicated into epic crash at any second. Hagen felt his out worlder crush and he appeared before she found him. He had brown hair like both of his parents did. His was almost the exact same shade of chestnut brown as Simyth’s but his blue eyes were darker in color and were stunningly beautiful; and could hold mischievousness, absolute hatred, or undying passion. Right now they were neutral.

“Hello Prince Hagen.” Hibari bowed.

“Really? Are we really going to act as strangers Lady Hibari? Does my addressing you properly make you feel better? You are a princess too are not?” He asked inspecting his nails.

“I am but it is the modern era and I feel silly being called Princess Hibari. Look, I was really overwhelmed in how good you smelled and how incredibly beautiful you are. I would be lying if I said I was not; oh my Kamis, absofuckinglutely drawn to you.” She admitted.

“Since we are admitting the truth Hibari. How many maids do you think I have been with?” Hagen asked her raising brunette brow.

His chestnut hair was pulled back loosely revealing his elvish ears and his clothes were casual; his grey colored lawn shirt was untucked and he wore slightly form fitted bottoms tucked into calf high boots of black. Hibari was wearing a plain gown of the Tudor era. Her skirts had no hoops or farthingale but it had an overskirt of shimmering grey silk and a kirtle of black lace and velvet. Her bodice was black lace that made an hour glass shape between her breasts but came all the way down to the edge of the top. The wide sleeves were the same shimmery grey silk and it was edged in black velvet.

“Please do not tell me. I do not want to know. I also do not have the right to know you at all. My hands and personal life are full as it is and I do not want to drag someone else in it that could never handle it!” She said honestly.

“One other maid. I was not pure but the maid I shared myself with the first time was my wife. She died after our daughter was born. She had childbed fever and passed away. My daughter had been born early and she too did not last a week.” Hagen admitted.

Hibari’s face held horror and her eyes were rimmed in tears. She backed up and she intended to run. Hagen moved fast and he was in front of her.

“You are dressed in a past fashion of your plane’s history. There is to be a battle is there not?” He demanded.

“Hai.” She nodded.

“So was the one night stand; I believe it is called in your world, was it at least good for you? I would hate to think I disappoint.” He said but he could not keep it from sounding bitter.

“No god damned Kamis idea what you fae do to me!” Hibari murmured.

She moved swiftly and she wrapped her arms around him and he was surprised but he kissed her back with such tremendous passion. She had only intended to kiss and his mouth was on her throat. His addiction about her had turned into epic learning and spying on his current nemesis; except he did not wish to slay her but take her entirely. Hibari ended up against a wall in the main corridor of the palace. The actual palace of Simyth and his family was as big as the Western Palace.

“Something about certain women in your family; I cannot get you out of head nor do I wish to.” Hagen husked in her ear.

“What does that mean?” She tried to ask as Hagen destroyed brain function.

“Things I am aware of. You must be on a mission. Do not let me allow me to keep you.” He murmured as his breath was in her ear and along her throat.

Pretty elf prince pulled away and had a smirk on his too gorgeous face. Hibari was ready to jump into a cold lake and she ported out. Hagen looked back and smiled a little; she was a feisty woman and very apt to believe in her honor system but also she allowed herself to enjoy true feeling.

“Messing with the women in that family is a mistake.” Airis said from a side door.

“Pardon me Healer Ludok?” Hagen asked surprised.

“It is difficult for us to adapt to them and we cannot expect them to be who they are not. Do not set yourself up for heart break young prince.” The Undine man said with caution.

“We are not Undine. We do not forget how to feel.” The younger prince snapped and he left Airis to ponder.

Airis did not forget to feel but he also knew that the woman he loved was admired and loved by many; just by being her but the added allure to her mystery was her blood drinking heritage that made her like a drug to many. The idea that the Undine forgot how to feel was a joke; because they were more warlike then the Foraoise; they tended to be more emotional. He sighed and he went back to his precious daughter and the thoughts of her slain brother still wounded him. Anger beset him and he would be damned if Asuna forgot him. Simyth was a good man but then so was he?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna was in armor as best she could be and she had seen her hanyou son; Jonathan and sent him to be with Henry for now. She would have to make a decision but she would be back and forth some time so she was fine with the situation. Selwyn Hammel was a happy babe and a good one. Fionn could be found watching him sleep in his cradle and it warmed Asuna immeasurably to have been able to give him something so simple and profound. Gwydion was thrilled with his son and daughter but she knew him; he was like Naraku and when they were grown, he would want more. She sighed and she saw in the distance a humanoid male with very cat like eyes; his eyes were pale blue with a slit and had long brown-black hair tied off. He was very muscular but not in the weight lifter sense; in the warrior with a perfect Greek god body sense. This creature wore a chiton like garment and plated armor that resembled armor that the English would use during war. On his bare arms and his calves; he had the tribal markings that were actually brandings and she knew somehow this was the humanoid form of Luthais and the black haired man beside him must be Tolthe. His hair was jet black and long and his eyes were yellow. He wore a yellow-gold chiton with the armor over it and laced up sandals as well as Luthais. She had the draw bridge lowered and she saw a goodly number more Pantera behind the two men and she figured Luthais must be a leader as well. They finally came to where they were in the courtyard of Pembroke Castle and she was looking down at the fae neko.

“Thank you so very much for coming to my aid.” Asuna said warmly.

“Against these creatures; it is our pleasure. They are our mortal enemies. They are beyond aggressive and frankly they wipe out life in any area they intend to inhabit. I do not know the Shadow Wolf’s anger of this Cherra people, but I do not care. They are our enemies and that makes these Cherra people our friends.” Tolthe said with a deep neko hiss.

Asuna had recruited not only Hibari but Mizuki as well. Mizuki was taking breaks between babes and she was itching to fight she said. Mizuki came out in Japanese armor and old style haori and hakama in deep blue. Tolthe stared openly at the raven haired woman and his jaw nearly dropped. His brother Luthais was truly drawn to the mixed female with silver hair. Both women had the same crest and it was obvious they were related.

“This is my eldest daughter; Lady Mizuki Matsuda-Orlovich. She is the child of my chief mate; he heads up the oddity of our family but it works. He is a halfling but a very powerful halfling.” Asuna explained.

“Hello sirs. Good to meet you.” Mizuki said bowing.

She was neither cold nor open. She was just reserved; Mizuki was like Naraku in many ways. Hibari walked in and she had on just a chest plate and she looked really pissed.

“The Gordir clan will be here later this morning. Hiya puddy tats.” She smirked at the Pantera.

“This is one of my younger adult daughters; Lady tr’Awnhi-Ito Hibari.” Her mother introduced her to Tolthe and Luthais.

“Hello Lady tr’Awnhi and Lady Orlovich.” Luthais said with excellent English.

“Hope you guys do not mind the Gordir; they’re a good clan of fenrir in Leth`Evana. Haha is also hitched to the heir of Simyth.” Hibari said in conversation.

“Are you really? How do you find Leth`Evana my lady?” Luthais asked curious.

“It can be a magical place and some days I wish to strangle the pretty fae people.” She said honestly.

Tolthe and Luthais both laughed heartily at her candor and Asuna realized they were twins. They were also telepathic and she felt Jagaharu on the perimeter.

“I feel the relative of Rey Nicteha! He is an amazing out world panther! Rey Nicteha found us in his lands and fought our father when he realized that our father was not from this realm. He is quite a learned fellow.” Luthais stated.

“I do not know Rey Nicteha very well. I do however know Grimmjow Jagaharu; I have given him a son and daughter. He is extremely protective of us three.” She acknowledged.

“As he should be; he is a proper Mayan panther. You have excellent choice in your spouses my lady.” He bowed.

“I did not realize there was something as an improper Mayan panther.” Asuna stated with a quirk to her lips.

Luthais gave her a half smirk but remained respectful because Nicteha’s grandchild was a powerful jaguar and not an enemy any panther would really want. Her daughters went to their mother and she was fully pregnant and the Pantera had to keep his lust down. Soon a creature they assumed was a Cherra came through some sort of a portal and he came to stand right next to her. Asuna palmed his cheek. The man almost the same color hair as himself and warm dark brown eyes. His hair was braided and pulled back in a pony tail of eight braids. He wore heavy metal armor over his torso, upper legs, and upper arms.

“Luthais and Tolthe this is the Shouten king; Maec tr’Awnhi, the Shouten are also known as Cherra.” She explained.

They nodded and Maec nodded to them and he pressed his hand to her belly; his soft smile was engaging and Asuna felt his absolute delight with the idea of another light wraith for some reason.

“Why does this please you so?” She asked softly.

“Besides the fact he is ours Isha? I told you at one time Sindari was special to me. I do not hate the light wraiths and I never have! My anger, Sanra twisted into something disgusting.” He said sighing.

“Have you leaked out that you are having a light wraith child?” Asuna asked assuming he would.

“No. I have no need to justify myself to the Hasegawas any longer. If that particular family of light wraiths shows up in Hueco Mundo then I shall ground them.” He smirked coldly.

“I am finding out there are more mages than previously thought.” She stated surprised.

“More than sanctioned but I am actually not unhappy with it. We shall discuss this later my queen. You will stay and direct the battle correct?” He asked/commanded of her.

“Maec!” She said in a testy voice.

“Isha! You are very close to delivery and I have no idea how the ancients have allowed these births to happen but they have and I am grateful. Let us have our child!” He demanded.

“Fine! The Gordir will arrive soon and so will the elvish fae.” She said with a frown.

“Quit pouting Isha. Your mouth should be doing other wonderful things.” Maec smirked at her.

“Cad! Asshole!” Asuna snarled at him as he sauntered away.

He was still one of the most arrogant men she had ever met and she wanted to punch him sometimes. She sighed and she went to get something to drink. Her back was hurting and she had called on Soren and she was going to surprise Maec with something.

“Ah Soren!” She smiled.

“Hai my lady? Mizuki has to be in this battle?” Soren asked wringing his hands.

“Your wife and bound is quite a warrior Soren.” Asuna stated raising a brow.

“She is newly pregnant.” He said blushing.

“Ah! She did not tell me. You, Karu, and Renshu keep her busy I see.” His mother in law smiled.

“Most of your adult children want a large family of their own. Believe it or not they actually preferred how they grew up with their many siblings.” He said softly.

“Well I am surprised. Mizuki had ten now.” She said smiling.

“Yes, I admit I love being a father. What can I do for you?” He asked.

“I am going to do something for your grandfather and yourself but I need exact details. When did your mother face Naraku and die?” She asked.

Soren knew instantly what she was planning because she let him see her mind. His jaw dropped and his gut felt as if he had been punched. His mother Thei had been a powerful daughter of Maec and she had been one of his few favored that had been born to his wives.

“A puppet?” He asked shaking.

She picked up a wooden poppet and she showed him.

“I have asked Chanak to enchant this as my own mate would but he would need to see your mind to get exact details of her. It has to look convincing. He will imbue it with your blood to give it Thei’s power and I will mask and take her from the battle.” She reasoned.

“Oh my gods my lady!” He stated shocked.

“Chanak is here now. Can you do this quickly so I may do this while I have all principle players?” Asuna asked Soren.

“Yes!” Soren nodded and she could see the young man still loved his mother.

Fionn had said he would send her back and she was pacing and soon Chanak came back with the yoki puppet and he instructed her how to invoke. He asked if she wanted him to do it; she said the less people involved; then Naraku would not get suspicious. Chanak sighed and she looked at Fionn and he nodded as he made the tunnel.

Asuna arrived more than fifteen years prior and she saw Grimmjow kill a son of Maec’s named Miral. He was a middle son and suddenly Asuna mentally grabbed Thei and held her neck. The Shouten princess was shocked as hell as Asuna slashed her arm and bled onto the puppet and she said the incantation. A look alike Thei suddenly appeared to Naraku and Grimmjow; the current Shouten queen ported to the other side of Astana with Thei and she shoved her away. Thei tr’Awnhi was staring at the inu female with almost hatred but there were writings that her father supposedly loved this creature.

“He does Thei and I am the Shouten Queen in my era. You will come with me now! Your son; Soren, misses his mother and Maec misses his daughter. Now frankly, I am doing this for him. Your brother? His body was taken over by the ekimmu known as Bilae and has aligned himself with Sanra.” Asuna stated flatly.

“Why I am supposed to believe you!” She snarled at the corporeal woman.

“I was and am Isha tr’Awnhi.” Asuna stated.

“Oh my gods! You were my father’s queen!” She said horrified.

“A lot was kept from you; his children on purpose. Your brother Maiell? You know him of course?” This woman demanded.

“Of course I remember him but he was in and out of the stream for some reason.” She said looking at this woman.

“Maiell Takeo tr’Awnhi is my son. You also have a sister named Isha, Maarit, and another brother; Haryk.” She explained.

Thei was shaking and Asuna used the moment to mentally contact Fionn and the portal opened. She pulled the Shouten woman through and Thei was suddenly in Britain and she saw Soren. Her halfling son was dressed in a button down shirt of grey with a mandarin collar and black ku. Thei ran to her son and hugged him tightly.

“My sweet boy. Oh my sweet boy. How are you Soren?” Thei asked with bloody tears.

“I was devastated by your death. Mother! Oh thank you Lady Asuna! Thank you!” He cried as he hugged his mother tightly.

Maec was laughing with Admal and he came looking for Isha and what he saw took him back. It was his favorite daughter besides Isha and Maarit and she looked at her father with grey eyes. Thei released a sob and she moved forward in her black silks and hugged her father as he held her to him tightly. She was sobbing like a child and Maec looked at Asuna with so much love that he almost choked on it.

“Thei! My beautiful Thei.” Was all he could manage.

Admal looked at Isha and he whispered thank you and she nodded. She slipped away to give them time and Maec also was crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami came to Hadasan after a shift at the hospital. She looked around and she sheltered her bind with Alum. He was so damned busy trying to heal Shouten warriors that it was becoming an epidemic. She knew her mother had made a major ally in the past with some Leth`Evana youkai called Pantera. Nanami was mystified at all the different fae beings there were. She appeared deep in the Mongolian countryside and there was an older Jing clan member and Jao came out wearing denim looking ku and a black long sleeve button down with a mandarin collar. His slightly layered and wavy black hair fell past his shoulders now and his black eyes mirrored hers almost. Sung Jao Li did have a gentle aura about him despite having lethal fangs and the Jing mage handed Nanami an alchemic potion and Jao one too. The old Jing spoke a chant and about ten minutes later he bowed, and phased out. Jao moved swiftly and had her on the bed as he phased her white Kashmir sweater dress off and her black knee high boots and black tights. She could phase things as well but she was still learning; Jao did it for her and she pulled him into their ether forms. The fairly young healer could not believe how incredible she was at changing form and his mind blanked out as her soul began to merge and weave with his. Her soul was so incredibly beautiful that he nearly wept. His soul was deep blues and some gold in his brighter spots. Nanami latched onto those spots and Jao was losing his mind. He too latched onto the bright sunburst yellow in her soul as they rebound but in a secret way. Soon they were corporeal again and within a couple of minutes she began to tremble and shake uncontrollably and Jao’s limbs were jerking involuntarily. His male organ was hard and each twitch seemed to bring him closer to culmination.

“Do it. I will drink you in.” Nanami said with a clear voice despite her body’s high.

“Oh Gods beloved.” His gasped and his let himself be overcome as she covered his glans with her beautiful mouth.

Jao released a wraith scream and he fell silent as his body was spent. She had green eyes and he knew she wanted more. Nanami sliced her wrist and slid it into his mouth and he began to drink her more potent blood and she was making obscene noises as he fed.

“Oh Jao. Hai! Hai! Kamis, I need you. I need you in me. I need to feel you throb as you fill me.” She spoke her inner desires.

The soft spoken healer let her wrist go and Jao crushed his lips to hers in a swift movement as he mounted her astride him. His bound love was moving hard and her love making had changed completely and he found it to be utterly amazing. He found it perfection and Jao realized she was a type of wraith now and it truly hit him. Her climax shattered him and he drove up into her and whined out as he became spent again. Nanami was crying blood as fell over his chest and was drinking from his jugular.

“You got off shift early.” He whispered.

-Hai. - She thought.

“I have always loved you Nami. I always will. I know you love him and I know you need that; but I need you too.” Jao said holding her to him.

She finished feeding and she wiped her mouth and Nanami stared at him with love and adoration.

“I was seriously fucked up after the hex. I am so sorry. I fell completely into a hole of bat shit crazy. I am so sorry.” She said looking down.

“I forgive you.” Jao whispered.

“Thank you Jao. I will make it up to you. I got to grab the kids and go though.” Nanami said brushing his black hair away from his face.

“Oh I will find my time. I assure you. I love you so much.” He said kissing her hand.

The both cleaned up and he phased her clothes back on as well as his. She made her hair immaculate and he phased first to Hadasan and then a few minutes later so did she. She was walking towards the palace when she was knocked into fully by Dagar Keelan and thrown ten feet backwards. She landed badly and she snapped her wrist. Nanami screamed and she looked up at the Kveldulf with complete hatred. He looked at her not in hate but fury and pain.

“How could you?” He demanded of her.

“How could I what?” Nanami snarled at him.

“Kill my pups? You are fucking monster!” Dagar growled in a very cold way.

“I did not want to carry your pups sir. I have problems in child birth as it is and I could not even see the fucking things to even help myself!” She hissed at him.

He belted her across the face and behind her stood Alum tr’Awnhi. His face held hate and he had blades in his hands. He moved with incredible speed and began to slash at the Shadow Hound. He was in a better spot since he had been studying them and he knew weaknesses. Dagar was actually horrified that the too pretty man was inflicting damage onto him.

“Why did she kill my pups?” He roared at Alum.

“Do you not get it you stinking piece of dog shit! She is MY wife and not yours! She did not wish to carry against her will. They made her feel ill and she stabbed herself to rid her body of the parasites!” Alum stated in a taunt.

Alum was phasing too fast and Sahen were known for producing lots of healers for the empire and incredibly fast warriors. The tr’Awnhi prince kept flash phasing in and out as he slashed and stabbed. Jao also appeared and he too stabbed but Dagar fell over and was clutching his side. Nanami was in shock a bit from the pain of her broken wrist and the pain in her head; he had given her a concussion.

“What did you do to me you fucking Jing Cherra!?” The Kveldulf snarled with such hate.

“Little welcome hello present. Called a biological weapon; bye you big ugly fucking brute!” Jao hissed.

Dagar had to move fast lest he die and Alum stared at Jao in disbelief. He replaced the dagger and he raised a brow to the tr’Awnhi prince.

“You did not think you were the only one working on such a premise did you Prince Alum?” He asked.

“Just bring the children so I can take my family home!” The prince said in fury.

Alum went to Nanami and her pupils were dilated and he cursed. Jao phased his children to Astana and the healer prince phased him and his wife to the infirmary. She had another cracked skull and the Kveldulf actually thought he had mentally reached Nanami. The arrogance of the pestilence was staggering and Jao came in. Alum looked furious but he tolerated the Jing.

“Look your majesty. We may not be the same clan but we are all Shouten. I want to show you my research.” The Jing doctor stated in a pleasant way.

“Why would you be so reasonable?” He demanded.

“I still love her. I won’t ever be able to show it like I could have before but if this helps her; then fine.” He shrugged.

Alum hated the idea that Jao still loved Nanami but the biological weapon was too valuable. He nodded and Jao wanted to stay and help heal her. The tr’Awnhi doctor could not say no and Jao wanted to pat himself on the back for his brilliance. He got to help fix up his love and spend time with her and all with Alum right there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Dagar was in agony and his flesh was being rotted away. He had finally caught up with the petite dynamo and to not smell his pups on her anymore put him into a complete rage. He was suffering horribly and he was certain he was going to die. He heard a clucking sound and he looked up to see the golden haired witch who had put a village of women and children to death and his snarl should have been terrifying and she only blinked rainbow eyes at him.

“Looks like the werewolf has an owie! You want to live werewolf?” She asked with a sickly sweet voice.

“You fucking bitch!” He roared at her.

“Tsk tsk! Not what one should say to the person who can actually save your life. This is actually alchemy and pretty damn decent stuff at that. What say you? Do you want to live? I can even make it so the little strumpet carries your brats full term!” She grinned.

“Why would you do that after what you did that village?” Dagar asked in fury.

“Because that little strumpet is the daughter of my nemesis; the Cherra queen and she is married to a younger brother of mine. I used to play with him when he was younger. Broke him in for daddy dearest. Such a tight fuck too. So do you want her or not?” The evil wench grinned.

“What am I supposed to do for you?” He demanded.

“I will come find you when the time is right. You want her and you want her to have your were puppies. Simple really; get some of your cronies to bring her here and I will do this and you do your thing. If she tries to abort the brats; she dies.” The female thing shrugged.

“What is your name?” The Kveldulf demanded.

“Sanra. Sanra tr’Awnhi-Hammel. The King of the Cherra is my brother and I want to help you kill him.” Sanra grinned.

“Gladly!” Dagar spat out.

“Good good. Now make certain you leave something that says Bilae and Sanra said hello.” She laughed as she walked away and disappeared into a mist.

Dagar looked down and the flesh rotting had stopped; in fact, he was slowly starting to heal and he was astounded at the witch’s power. He refused to blame Nanami. He knew she had higher morals. He also knew the Cherra were deeply imbedded in her psyche. He would take her and he would be gentle; he imagined the witch wanted him to violate her. Dagar had news; his pups would be brought about the proper way. He growled and barked out for her to be brought to him. Two overly large and muscular Stythe Kveldulf appeared and listened to what their leader commanded. It would take a day or so but he would be healed by then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami’s skull fracture was slowly healed and she was coming around. Jao was laying a gurney near her and Alum was asleep right next to her. She watched her beautiful Shouten husband and she looked at her bound lover and they both loved her deeply. Yamasaki-tr’Awnhi Nanami was in and out and she suddenly felt dread. Alum was up but he was thrown so hard against the wall that he was unconscious immediately. Jao tried to come at the Kveldulf but he punched in the gut so hard he was puking up blood and bile. Nanami tried to get her current going but her throat was suddenly partially ripped open. She gasped in agony and she was bleeding out terribly. Alum was barely coming round and Jao saw them actually phase out with her and her throat had been ripped open. His cry of anguish was tormented and he ran to Alum to inspect and see if he could help.

“Your weapon? How fast can you replicate it?” Alum demanded

“All I need is a dagger and some basic alchemy.” He admitted.

Alum’s jaw dropped and he nodded. He intended to track his mate through their bind and he went quickly to Maec’s apothecary and Jao began to do a fairly basic chant.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------  &nbs p;
Nanami had nearly bled to death by the time she reached Dagar. She was laid at the feet of Sanra and the bitch actually healed her throat and her nose was pinched. Sanra poured some brew down her throat and Nanami thought she was going to die. It was the most horrendous and awful feeling in the world. Dagar was in the shadows and his Kveldulf had carved into one wall of the Astana palace the names Sanra and Bilae in Kazakh. Nanami was barely moving but her gasping and cries of agony were almost too much for Dagar.

“There. My work is done. Feel like you are dying you little whore? Did not like my hex? Did not realize you would turn into a mini version of mommy. That was awesome. Now you be a good succubus and get fucked!” Sanra slapped her face.

Sanra laughed hard and the golden haired; beautiful but evil female phased out and Dagar came to Nanami suddenly. Her eyes were green but a very weak color and she was weeping.

“Do you wish for help?” Dagar demanded.

“Did you…did you do…her bidding?” Nanami gasped in her own hell.

“No. I am asking. Do you wish me to help you. There are some Stythe Kveldulf who do not care who she is and will help her because she wants the annihilation of the Cherra court. Do you want my help?” He roared at her.

“Dead…blood. She…gave me…dead…blood.” She gagged out.

Dagar suddenly cut his own wrist and he gently held the back of her head; he had to push his flesh hard onto her fangs and his rich and grand tasting life force flowed. At first it was slow going and it took her some time to get herself to function properly. He “accidently” cut her with his claws and between Sanra’s brew and the Kveldulf toxin; Nanami was just in a fucked up place in her head. Dagar was gentle as could be with her. She remembered him being gentle and feeding her so much of his claret elixir but she could barely recall him slipping deep inside of her and his wounded noise as he moved very slowly to give her pleasure.

Dagar was in his own agony. She had fed from him heavily and she was so out of it; he held her chin and he made her look at him and he stared his pale blue eyes into her green eyes at the moment. Hers were clouded over and she could barely focus.

“So tight. I want your love. I want you so much. Give me my family and give me yourself. I will free you from the Cherra hold forever. I will give you the world.” He actually cried softly.

“Love Alum and Jao.” She wept softly.

“Weak creatures! They are unworthy of such a beauty and your power. Have my pups. Have them of your own will.” He asked as he pushed in deeply.

She weakly cried out and at the moment she would say anything to get away. She said yes; and Dagar began to move within her harder but he elicited a powerful orgasm from her body. His lips covered hers and he was obsessed with her and he wanted what was not his. He removed his toxin and Nanami soon passed out. The witch said that this time she would conceive and carry regardless. If she did try to abort; it would kill her. Dagar did not want it to come to that but he had to allow her to go back to her other little ones. They needed their mother as well. He was going to tell her how to see his pups on her machine and he slept beside her until she woke up.

Nanami woke up after fourteen hours of deep sleep and she was sick to her stomach to be naked and with the Kveldulf again. She had a sneaking suspicion of what had occurred and she wanted to kill herself. Dagar felt her awake and he sat up.

“I have fallen for your Nanami. I want to love you fully and you give me your heart. I realize that will take time for you. I did not send those Kveldulf for you but I did give into my base desire and instincts.” He said softly.

“I am married and madly in love with my husband. Why can you not understand?” She said as bloody tears fell.

“You can see my pups at a higher frequency than you normally use. Our pups produce shadow barriers; hence our other name; Shadow Hound or Shadow Wolves. You will see I honor my words and that I honor you. I have to let you go so you can attend your little ones.” He said standing and he was nude.

Nanami looked away and it infuriated him but he kept calm.

“That witch told me she did something to you. I know not what but please do not be rash. Please do not kill my innocents. If you cannot love me; then give me my pups and I shall leave you alone forever!” Dagar growled.

“Why must it be me?” Nanami demanded.

“You are the most powerful female I have run across besides your mother but Lewys has already decided to claim her. I feel your Cherra bastards near.” He sneered and he helped her dress quickly.

“You will be shown what it is to be loved by a Kveldulf. We can and do make excellent mates. Think it over.” He said and he was suddenly gone.

Nanami was so weak and she was still suffering from dead blood poisoning and the tears were coming down her face in torrents. Within half an hour; Alum and Jao showed up and she was picked up. She was taken back to Astana and hooked up to IV antibiotics and pints of bloods to replenish her. Her face was devoid of emotion and Alum could not seem to reach her.

“Nami? Beloved talk to me!” He begged her.

“Sanra. Sanra was there. Made me drink dead blood brew. Same when Haha was raped by Longshanks; the Kveldulf Dagar took me again and Sanra made sure I would get pregnant. She made certain that Haha could not abort Arthur. If I try to abort them; I will die.” Nanami said with tears falling down her face and hate filled her.

“Oh my gods. I have to get to Maec. We must get you out of here. We must get you to your mother.” Alum stated.

“I agree.” His wife said in a hollow tone.

“Healer Sung? Can I trust you? If you do this then I will allow your binding reinstated. I know my wife and your devotion and help has proven invaluable. I must stay here and help to develop more weapons with our mages but will you take Nanami to her mother in Britain in the year fifteen hundred ten in Pembrookshire, Wales?” Alum asked desperate.

“Yes Prince Alum.” Jao said bowing reverently.

Alum kissed her on her forehead and whispered and pathed everything. Nanami knew he loved her. She knew it but the hate in her heart for Sanra and the Shadow Hounds knew no bounds. Jao and Alum were protecting her but nobody was going to protect Dagar from her!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
Asuna was in horrid shock and Maec was shaking in absolute fury. He had only given up Nanami to Alum because he still loved the little spitfire doctor; she was so much like her mother, it was impossible for him not to. Now Sanra had repeated to her what she had done to Isha; it was too much to be born. Thei was in horrid shock and she watched her father in a horrid rage.

“Aunt Sanra did this? Why would she do this?” Thei asked sick to her stomach.

“Thei! Do not be silly my girl! Sanra was poisoning my mind. When I left so many times; it was to do evil things in my madness. I still had a mind enough that I did not want my beloved children to see me as such!” Maec snapped at his daughter.

“She was always kind to me.” His child said confused.

“To make you evil like her! We are Shouten and we are not of the corporeal plane but we are not fucking monsters! Do you understand me? My father’s reign was not supposed to be repeated in mine! Snap out of it Thei. Sanra does not even look like you remember her and I was always under the impression that the twins and I came from a different mother; I have recovered my very early memories, my mother was an Alv named Reija Honkala. Sanra murdered her.” He said with his silver eyes.

“Father why are you so in a rage over this young succubus?” She asked wisely.

Thei knew her father and he only got this angry over people he cared deeply for. Maec sighed and Asuna was holding her daughter in the room two doors down and he had been unable to stay or do something horrid.

“Isha is my queen as you know. Sanra hexed Nanami while she was pregnant with twins. I threw Lhaes at her because I believed they would be a good couple. Nanami was supposed to have his babe but the miscarriage was horrid. She was mated to a Jing and a mortal at the time and both men failed her badly. She went on a wild bend and because Isha was so new to the ekimmu throne; she was extremely busy.”  Maec started.

Thei nodded and she was listening intently. He felt foolish but he straightened his spine.

“Admal told me what was occurring and since it was me and my putrid sister who had caused the problem; I went to her and calmed her down. I brought her to the estate outside of Astana. Things occurred which should not have but she is so much like Isha.” He said shaking a little.

“You love her! You still love her. Why is she married to Uncle Alum if you love her so much?” His daughter demanded.

“Because he can love her wholly and I never can. I love Isha with a devotion that few will know. You have not found it yet Thei. You found Soren’s father interesting but killing him was a bit much.” Her sire said sternly.

“He tried to trap me on the corporeal plane father! He was a human alchemist and the most powerful one I had ever seen. I would not be trapped. Yes, I killed Soren’s father to escape.” She crossed her arms and stared the great Maec tr’Awnhi down.

“You were mad about him at one time.” He pointed out.

“How did this become about me Father? I am asking about that young woman in there. She is family obviously. She is married to Uncle Alum and my former enemy is my step-mother and savior. Good ancients!” She said falling back.

“You had a thing for one of her sons she told me.” Maec said looking at his claws.

“Quit playing match maker Father! For god’s sake! I am a grown woman and quite powerful in my own right; thank you!” Thei snapped.

“Beloved, I just want you happily settled in this new era and life. We are not the enemies of Asuna’s family anymore. We are APART of that family. There has been MUCH intermarriage and I have to say I have encouraged it. Soren is married/bound to Mizuki.” He pointed out.

“My own son is a father twice over! I cannot believe it. I will adapt and I will realize Aunt Sanra is a lunatic. I hate the fact that my beloved brother was lost to this Bilae. He used to wonder why you did not love him.” She looked down sadly.

“I tried Thei! I tried! Do you not understand he was in part Ganek, my own father? He was also reborn Bilae who murdered my first life?” Maec stated throwing up his hands.

“Yes. Yes, I understand. His personality was not that strong. When his wife betrayed him for Shan Lao; he lost it. Enough! This is ancient. I am assuming the reason you are still tied to the daughter is that she gave you a child.” He child wisely ascertained.

“Two. You have two half siblings by her; Selene and Adellum. You know me. I will never deny my children.” He lifted his chin.

“Of course you would not.” Thei sighed.

“You are angry that I had Isha?” He demanded.

“My mother loved you but she knew you never loved her.” She said softly.

“I never treated your mother ill! I came to my wives often and treated them with respect and like. No, I had no great passion for them but they were political alliances. I never shirked them!” He said crossing his arms.

“I know Father. I know.” She looked down.

“You will fall in love and you will understand.” Maec snapped.

Asuna walked in and the tension was thick. She bowed and Thei did the same. Her eyes scanned Maec and her eyes were reddened.

“She is asleep now. I had Ichigo get Nobu and do the ultra sound at the higher frequency like the bastard said. She has two Kveldulf and he refuses to try an abortion. He knows what happened when Sanra did this to me.” Asuna stated bluntly.

“Fucking hell Isha! I want to strangle this fucking Shadow Hound by his own guts!” He hissed.

“I know Maec and we will. I am making a move in the morning. Nanami did not let on she knew what part of Hueco Mundo she was, but she recognized the Eurasia Hueco Mundo.” His wife said decisively.

“You are not fighting Isha.” Maec said flatly.

“Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi do not tell me what I shall do! I will fight if I must!” Asuna snarled.

“You will not! You are too close to birth my love! You are within bounds of a normal Shouten pregnancy.” He growled at her.

“I have another babe.” She blurted out.

“I have known. Do you think me stupid?” Maec said raising a brow.

Thei was astonished and Asuna was blushing.

“The fairy king is all smitten over you. I am pragmatic like Naraku my dearest love; if he truly is worthy of you then, voila! It is; how shall we say, a power boost to have such a creature in our midst.” He said with narrowed eyes.

“I do not think you stupid but I do not slap in your face my need or the fact of my mates Maec!” She growled.

“Well Isha, I have gotten over the jealousy snit except with Jing, long ago. Okay? Seriously my love!” He snorted in high irritation.

“Simyth and a large contingent of fae warriors will be here tonight. Only within certain boundaries and perimeters do I allow my relationship with him.” His wife said looking at him.

“You are keeping Chanak from freaking the fuck out. You have Tekeshi and Katashi. What is the big deal?” He shrugged.

“Oh Kamis Maec! Quit being so blasé about it!” Asuna said embarrassed.

“You are the one who still has issue with who and what you are Isha. We have all since accepted and adapted. I for one know how firmly entrenched I am in your life; sad to say so is Jing, and some other major loves but it works for us! I do believe I overheard Soren tell you that many of your adult children are actually intending to have large families because it is what they prefer because of their upbringing. If they were so unhappy; do you not think that your own children would not be trying so hard to compete with their mother on having babes?” Maec chortled good naturedly.

“Ugh Maec. You can be such an ass sometimes. I love you so very dearly. Kamis.” She sighed and she neared him.

He snatched her closer and his kiss made her remember their passion and it always rekindled her lust and desire for him. She opened her mind to link him to his son and he gasped softly. His baby boy was so warm, so content, and so happy. His baby boy kicked the snot out of her when he felt his father’s mind. Maec had a bloody tear fall from his eye and Thei could see that his marriage to the empusae woman was in fact VERY perfect and wonderful for him. She got to thinking about the son that looked like the dark hanyou. She could persuade him if she told him she was sincerely sorry. Told him that truly thought she was doing right by her family. She could prove it to him by helping his mother; whom he loved more than anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Simyth did arrive with his warriors and Asuna noticed that all of them discreetly wore a necklace similar to her fae king’s one. His was more intricate and costly certainly but she recognized a talisman to ward off evil and to help protect them outside of Leth`Evana since they were not as powerful in this realm. Her back was killing her but she said nothing and her mind was closed tightly because she did not want ANY telepathic mate bugging her for her pain. She noticed the Pantera; Luaith staring at her and she got the feeling he was attracted to her. She could honestly see herself being seduced by such a beautiful creature but she intended to stay away from temptation; she was spread too thin, while Maec made jokes, she truly wanted to do right by the men in her life and her children. Asuna came to stand by Jao and he looked at her for a moment.

“I am glad you stood up for your binding. You should reinstate your marriage once you get the advantage. Alum is like many tr’Awnhi. Before you say anything; think of Nanami and what she needs and what is best for your family.” His mother-in-law said.

“Yes my queen. I have loved her almost from the second I met her. Alum does not know I secretly reinstated the bind but I told him I still loved her.” Jao said honestly.

“Alum is a beautiful soul. He is a good man and a beautiful person. You should allow yourself to experience the spiritual with all three of you. Do not ask. Let him see YOU. Alum IS tr’Awnhi but he is one of the best.” Asuna said and she bowed.

Jao considered what she said and he honestly never thought he would do something like it. He had been attracted to men some but he had only had one relationship that had never gotten physical because of his work. He was more predisposed to females he knew but he was truly wraith and he could see where she was coming from. Nanami walked in and she had a look of loathing on her face.

“Nanami may I ask you a question?” He asked his love.

“Of course hai!” Nanami responded with a tiny smile despite her mood.

“How does my soul look to you?” Jao asked bluntly.

“You are beautiful Jao. I mean gorgeous and so very calming. It feels so wonderful to be wrapped up and around you. You give me strength in so many ways. We should have explored the spiritual before.” She said looking down.

“Alum tr’Awnhi is truly both ways. I know his past. I am sort of as you know. Your mother said she admired the fact I stood up for myself.” He stated with his dark eyes meeting her black ones.

“That is amazing. I love my Haha. Why do you ask about Alum?” She asked her other bound.

“Because I have word he is going to come tonight. I am going to be out of the way and you two reunite. I am not going to ask. I am taking my life back and our children deserve us together. If my soul is as you say it is; I believe Alum will be okay.” He blushed.

Nanami palmed both of his cheeks and she kissed him with such deep passion. Jao was suddenly so glad he had not given up his love of her. He was glad he had saved her and he was glad she had made a mistake. He was going to make Alum tr’Awnhi his best friend.

It was much later in the night and Alum came in after having asked where she was. He slipped into her room and found her naked under her covers. Jao was outside the door and he nodded to Alum and it appeared phased out. The tr’Awnhi prince was in shock that he could depend on the man so soundly and he sighed. He would let him be a minor lover and he knew Nanami still loved him but her pain had been so profound. Alum had no intentions of touching her beyond just thoroughly kissing her but she had other ideas. Nanami came awake and she used her phasing ability to make him naked more quickly. He clothes were in a pile at the foot of the bed and he was proud of her for getting the hang of such a difficult ability. She sat up slowly and did not stop the kiss and she ran her hands through his toffee colored hair. Alum was getting worked up really fast and she suddenly ripped her lips away and sank her fangs into his jugular and the intensity of bliss was hyped and he nearly released his seed in that moment.

“Oh ancients Nanami! Fuck! Oh gods in heaven. My love that feels so incredible.” Alum whined softly.

Alum was distracted so he didn’t feel Jao’s ether presence and Nanami pulled Alum and her souls into their ether forms; his pinkish-red and gold and her fiery reds, oranges, and deep gold. The spiritual was making the tr’Awnhi prince lose his absolute mind and he felt something; rather, he felt SOMEONE else.  This soul was deep blue with aqua blue-green and brighter gold in some spots. The feeling of strength but calm overwhelmed Alum but also passion; there was deep passion and he stupidly realized it was Jao. This was Sung Jao Li and Alum was seeing him for who he really was. She directed their souls to all twist and touch. She stroked and Jao bravely allow his soul to embrace and stroke Alum’s own brightest spots. Alum had to come back to his solid form first, followed by Nanami, and then Jao. The Jing healer had no shirt on but his navy color heavy, cotton ku he still wore. Alum was on all fours and he was shaking out of control. Nanami was shaking just as bad and Jao fell to his butt on the huge bed and he was trying to control himself.

“You…are not…you are not…what I thought.” Alum managed.

“Neither you.” Jao bit off through the intense spasms.

Jao moved first and he did not care. He was following Asuna’s advice and he laid the tr’Awnhi prince onto his back and he kissed him. Alum was struck dumb and his doe eyes shut and the deep groan escaped his throat. Nanami was enraptured by the sight and she moved to Alum’s male organ. She stroked him as Jao only kissed him. Alum arched his bottom and she swallowed him and he screamed into Jao’s mouth. The Jing healer slowly pulled back and nibbled Alum’s bottom lip and Alum stared at him as his wife was making love to him.

“Bind to me.” Jao said bluntly.

“I cannot think.” Alum cried out.

“Alum bind to me! Make us a family. I see you as she sees you; you are not who or what I thought either. Bind to me.” The other man demanded.

“You are not like me!” The tr’Awnhi prince cried out as his wife was pathing erotic imagery in his mind and he was losing it fast.

“I will open my soul to you Alum. You can see everything and yes, I am. I have had more female based relations, yes. I however am attracted to some males. Your beauty lies in who you are.” The Jing man said with deep but gentle passion.

“I do this; you take our name. You are part of our family completely. You will be adopted in my clan.” Alum said boldly.

Nanami was thunderstruck and she was certain Jao would say no. Alum had said it because he too was certain the other man would say no.

“I will do it. I can love you as much as Nami does. Tell me you can love me.” Jao demanded.

Alum’s jaw dropped and he slowly nodded and he realized he was going to have a very untraditional mating. Jao took control and pulled the other man into their ether forms and he laid himself bare. He intended to have it all and he would give his all. Sung Jao Li would do whatever it took to have his family intact and whole; and if that meant loving Alum too, so be it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Nanami was awake but Jao and Alum were asleep. When Jao had opened his soul to Alum and he had shared his own past; Alum had wept. Jao had actually been more passionate than he had ever been in his life and he gave himself over to her and her husband. Alum was blown away mentally and physically and he now understood Admal. He understood how his youngest brother’s duality worked and Alum woke up slowly. His leg was intertwined with Nanami; he lay on his left side and the opposite, Jao slept on his right side with Nami in between. Three of their fingers were intertwined across Nanami’s belly.

“Baby you okay?” Nanami asked in a soft voice.

“Yes my beloved. I am more than okay. I am actually very happy that he did this. I see him as he sees me; his soul I mean. I would not have looked past my stupid hatred of the Jing Clan to allow myself to be attracted to him. He is a braver man than I am. He is also very strong to have gone through all the turmoil of his youth and the breakup of you two. I wish for you two to be remarried as well. It should be as it was. I still insist he take the tr’Awnhi name. If he is to be my mate and lover; I will not have less.” The tr’Awnhi prince said softly.

“I love you Alum tr’Awnhi so damn much. I love him too. Kamis how did I get so fucking lucky?” She asked her spouse.

“Fate has had her way my precious love. You are a little hot; please go get some paracetamol from your sire. Since you are being forced to have these babes; what do you wish to happen to them?” Her husband asked.

“I do not know Alum. I saw them on the ultra sound and despite the bastard; I don’t know if I could give them away like Haha did.” She whispered as two tears spilled down her cheeks.

“If that is what you choose; we support one hundred percent. I know you did not want that creature; I have seen your mind. The absolute hate is evident enough. We can raise them to be good wraiths. They will have more wraith blood than Kveldulf.” Alum stated.

“You’re right! They will be more wraith than stupid wolves. There’s a boy and a girl.” Nanami said looking away.

“We three will raise them right. Go on. You’re body temperature runs too high.” He said and it was muffled by her kiss.’

Alum returned the soul consuming and toe curling caress his wife gave and it was magnificent. She slowly pulled away and she padded down the hall in her robe and nightgown after having phased them on. Alum was staring straight up and Jao was awake. It startled the tr’Awnhi prince and he stared at the other beautiful man.

“My sister is the worst sort of evil known to existence. I am sorry you suffered because of her. I know only too well what she is capable of.” He said to Jao.

“I can handle it. I have handled it. Did you mean your words Alum? Because I am throwing myself into this threesome. I will throw myself into making a real family and loving you as much as I love Nanami. Because I am from the Jing Clan does not mean I am a goodie goodie; so to speak. I can be bad.” Jao said in a serious tone but he was playful.

Jao was being brave and he had grasped Alum’s organ and the prince gasped softly. He shut his beautiful brown, doe eyes and moaned at how Jao slowly stroked him and wet his hand just enough to be teasing.

“You have more experience. You are going to have to direct me. I can feel the feelings and feel the draw but my one semi-serious relationship only went as far as kissing.” He blushed.

“You put more effort into your career than you did a personal life.” Alum stated as a fact in a strained tone.

“Yes. I am going to take your name. I am going to do all you ask. What I ask of you; love me as much as you love Nami. Let us be true partners to her and each other.” The Jing man said in mounting lust.

“Yes. Yes! I will. Give me just a little time. We have already bound. You are a tease!” The royal man cried out.

“I am teasing you?” Jao asked raising a black brow.

“Yes! Oh holy fuck faster Jao. I will not break.” Alum whined.

“I am going to do what I love from Nami.” He grinned.

Jao tentatively lowered his head and wrapped his lips around the glans and licked, then sucked slowly until he gained more spine. Alum was gasping in and out and he could not take it.

“Let me show you. I will not hurt you; I swear it.” He cried out to the Jing man.

Jao looked up with whitening eyes and he pathed, okay. Alum had not done this since Stofan but he was lost at the moment. They were both so intent that they did not see Nanami watching and she was practically drooling. She watched as Alum lay Jao back and kiss him stupid and kiss down his sternum and belly. She watched him swallow Jao and give him magnificent oral pleasure and her other love was getting insane as hell. Alum maneuvered so he could reach his goal and he used his tongue in such a way that was utterly new to Jao. The Jing man sucked in air and could not seem to keep his breath.

“Nanami? Oh Gods! No idea it could be this.” Jao gasped out to her.

“You two are so fucking gorgeous.” Nanami said holding her chest.

“This may burn slightly my dear man. Breathe okay? Trust in me.” Alum said gently.

Jao nodded and bit his lip as Alum slipped a single digit until his knuckle; Jao felt full and Alum was questing for all of a second. Jao yelped out a surprised sound and Alum began a slow rhythm to get his body used to the sensation. The younger man was soon sweating and moving with the Shouten prince’s finger when Alum slipped in his second digit. It did not hurt at all and he moaned harder.

“Are you Alum?” Nanami asked licentiously.

“Do you wish me to? Does he want me to?” Alum asked in his own lust.

Jao nodded emphatically yes and Nanami growled; hai, as her eyes burned green as an emerald stone. Alum felt perfectly at ease as long as his wife was okay with it and made certain his organ was very wet. He pathed to Jao to breathe in and just trusted him. Jao did as he was told and there was a burn but it was soon replaced by a pleasure so keen that it stole his breath.

“Oh my fucking gods. Oh gods. Oh shit.” Jao cried out in a heated voice.

Nanami had taken Jao’s neglected member into her mouth so as Alum moved; she was bobbing her head up and down his shaft slowly and the poor Jing wraith felt trapped in his skin. His eyes were white and Alum was lost in the beautiful sight of Nanami giving and he was taking in a way that he loved; Stofan hated to be in the bottom position and Alum loved both. He also loved to feel Nanami’s wall grip him in endless rapture. His mind was shot because she was being evocative and filling his head with fantasies she was coming up for the three of them and for just him and her. Then her and Jao while Alum watched. The physical passion was too much and Jao screamed out a wraith yell as his high was the longest and hardest he had ever known. Alum nearly collapsed as his backside was twitching around his length in glorious spasms. He held onto Jao’s hips and he shouted out in Kazakh; oh gods and I will love you. He fell over his new lover and took his mouth in a passionate meeting of lips and tongue. Soon Nanami was in it and she laid Alum out and she cleaned him; then slid down him and Jao watched bleary eyed as the other two of the now three of them made love. Jao fell into a wondrous and bliss filled sleep and he wanted to praise Lady Asuna. She had been brilliant in her suggestion. He had healed his past with Nanami and now had more than he could have ever had expected in the tr’Awnhi prince that only a few days ago; he hated with a passion that rivaled this, in its total opposite. Alum and Nanami both screamed out as they shared Nirvana and they lay around Jao. Alum fell asleep holding onto both Nami and Jao. He held onto them as if his life depended upon it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna was in the banqueting hall with Maec, Thei, Tolthe, Luaith, Simyth, Hagen, Fionn, Gwydion, and Ichigo. Lei was running around but he was avoiding “Fuck Face”; as he had put it. She sighed and some things would never change. Her mind was tightly shut and she shifted in her seat and it just appeared she was getting more comfortable but pain was shooting down her spine. Mizuki and Hibari came in followed by Vulred and Ismael. She nodded to both Gordir fenrir and they bowed a little and took seats.

“Nanami told me of the huge settlement near Minsk, Belarus. It begs to reason this must be the center of their ‘homeland’ in Hueco Mundo. I was hoping to strike with a combined force and strike hard.” Asuna stated.

She did not realize she kept shifting and Simyth had tried pathing to her but she was closed tighter than a drum. He was overly concerned and his mind not concentrating. Maec also noticed her shifting around a lot and he suddenly stood and moved next to her. He did not ask and he pressed his hand to her belly. She looked at him outraged and he gave her his; I do not really give a fuck look.

“Isha why did you not say you had a stabbing sensation in your back and side?” Maec demanded loudly.

“Because!” She growled at him.

“Down girl!” The Shouten king snapped.

Thei could not help and she snorted in laughter and Asuna gave her an ugly glance. Thei realized that she must be in labor and it made anyone grumpy.

“Our son is corporealizing Isha.” He said flatly and shrugged.

“Hell! Damn it! Not today. Not TODAY!” Asuna snarled in anger.

“Isha you cannot control the birth of a babe. Now you have to get to Hueco Mundo. Almaty or Astana?” He asked bluntly.

“Ugh! Astana. Forgive me gentlemen and daughters. My children have decided their birthday is going to interrupt battle plans.” The ekimmu queen growled softly.

“Just do what you did with Nori and Ken’ichi!” Hibari grinned.

“And pray tell what did she do with your scary brother?” Her father in law demanded.

“Well she gave birth to Nori on the battlefield.” His daughter in law grinned.

“Oh hell no Isha. Hibari are you mentally deranged?” Maec demanded of Mas’s wife.

His daughter in law lightly laughed and she went to her mother. She helped her to stand and for one second it was obvious she was in pain. Simyth was trying not to get upset but he was failing. Maec surprisingly pathed to him to meet him outside of this room in five minutes and he would phase him, himself. The king of the fae was shocked and he stared at him and said yes. Maec phased Asuna and Thei to Astana and Hibari mentally called on Nanami and Alum. Ichigo was getting himself up and he looked at Hibari.

“Where you going Kurosaki?” She asked smiling.

“Umm I’m a doctor too.” He said irritated.

“Ichigo. She is covered. You are here as a rep for the family and we need a spokesdaddy.” The mixed Shouten onna said.

“Really Hibari? Fucking hell! She has my god damned name! She is my wife!” Kurosaki said annoyed and getting angry.

“Hai and Haha needs this battle to go off without a hitch. You sir are also mister bad ass shinigami mixed up whatever you are. So sit! We big people are going to talk. Zuki will take over Haha’s stead and my other mate Mas is coming in for Maec.” She said poking his chest.

“Damn arrogant onna! Damn Matsuda!” He grumbled and Hibari adored Ichigo in truth but Hibari knew the truth about her mother’s babes.

She knew the truth and she was keeping her mother’s discretion in place for a while. Mizuki shrugged and she stood up.

“Hello everyone. I am Lady Mizuki Orlovich. Let us get our coordinated attack ready. I know my mother and she will be up and ready to fight as soon as she has birthed.” Mizuki said shaking her head.

Everyone around the table shook their heads in amazement and Hagen looked straight at Hibari who was standing near her older sister.

-I love you. - Hagen pathed in her mind.

Hibari kept a small smile plastered on her face but she realized nobody heard the hum of a mental conversation.

-How can you love me? You barely know me! We had a beautiful encounter but I should not have done it. I have to blame you though. You smell really good and taste better. - Hibari thought back.

-My taste? You mean my blood? I was a good meal for you? - He pathed outraged.

-No dumb dumb. Sheesh. Are all you fae boys so cynical and innocent? When you reached climax pretty boy. Remember I pretty much devoured you whole. - She pathed and she talked to Tolthe about a tactic of hers.

-Oh! I see. That is new to me. I must agree it is beautiful and wondrous but how can you say I cannot love you? - Hagen demanded in her head.

-Because I am a cold and cruel mixed species out world youkai who is mated to a fenrir and likes it! - She snapped in his head.

-You talk big and brave woman. You are afraid. - He snorted and he crossed his arms and listened.

Hibari barely glanced at his direction but diverted her attention Vulred and Ismael as they asked questions in Foraoise and the Pantera spoke the language as well. Asuna’s daughters were all business and Ichigo was pointing to a map and everyone was doing as the ekimmu queen had asked. Even Fionn and brat Gwydion were coordinating. There would be a battle if Lady Asuna was in it or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nobody noticed him slip from the conference and Maec was there waiting. He gently grabbed Simyth’s elbow and phased them to a portal and took them to modern Astana. Simyth understood the better medical science and Asuna was on a bed and she was sweating badly and Nanami was gloved and in scrubs. What surprised Maec to death was the Sung Jao Li was there. Alum came forward and he had a basket full of his preferred weapon; daggers.

“The Jing Healer; Sung Jao Li took it upon himself to also study the Kveldulf and he used basic alchemy your majesty. These blades have all been fused with the elements to bring great harm to the Shadow Hounds.” Alum bowed his head.

“Sung did this?” Maec asked surprised.

“Yes. I will fill you in later brother but he is welcome around me and Nanami as often as he wishes.” He spoke softly.

That intrigued Maec beyond belief and Simyth drifted over to Asuna. Nanami had numbed her perineum with the hiebie poultice that Alum had come up with millenniums ago to help Shouten women. It had done wonders for her mother so they used it.

“Haha you seem to be in an extraordinary amount of pain. I can take them by section far easier.” Nanami said bluntly.

“Regular child birth is better for the body! I will heal faster.” She growled at her doctor daughter.

“Haha, I do not need something going wrong in Hueco Mundo when I would then need you at Yamasaki General. I am doing the section. Enough!” She said standing up to her mother.

Asuna was furious but Nanami put up an IV bag and got meds going. Simyth was so unused to this and he looked petrified.

-Nanami has been trained to do this. This is one of her specialties. - She pathed to Simyth.

Alum and Jao were both gloved and gowned to assist and she saw Jao. He mouthed thank you without anyone seeing and Asuna’s eyes shined. She felt no pain anymore and Maec sat on her right side and Simyth on her left. Nanami cut into her old scar and carefully went through the layers. The left side of the semi-heart shaped womb was distended and it was good they were doing section. The babes had no more room to grow and she pathed it to both men and her mother. Maec looked concerned and she carefully opened an amniotic sack and pulled out a girl wraith. Her hair was silver and she bore the moon. She began screaming and Maec’s mouth dropped open.

“Boy? You said boy!” He said shaking.

“Oh Kamis how strange and gorgeous! She has your eyes when they are silver, Maec. Look!” She showed her to her former husband.

“She is beautiful. Oh by the ancients. Isha! She is a jewel. My darling!” He said with shaking hands.

She handed the babe to Alum who began to clean up his stunning little niece and the pretty angel was exuding almost as much yoki as Maarit had. Nanami pulled out a little boy who had pale blonde hair and he bore no mark but had warm brown eyes of his father. His yoki was suffocating and Maec realized he had sired twins. His jaw dropped and his light wraith son was put next to his sister. Asuna was crying silently and Simyth was petrified. Nanami had to reach up into her womb and she gently pulled out a silver haired babe who had the Elensar mark around her left eye and very elvish ears. Her head of hair was so full that it stood up and it was spiking for the moment. Simyth let out a cry of absolute joy and he actually began to weep and she opened eyes that mirrored the fae king. Magenta marks wrapped around her wrists, ankles and hips.

“Arlayna.” Simyth whispered through his joyful tears.

Asuna had passed out and Nanami began working on shrinking her uterus and sewing up layers.

“Why is she out?” Maec demanded.

“Well Maec she is tired and she has been in labor for several days. There was no way she was going to have them naturally though. Your daughter’s placenta covered the cervix. Haha must have felt the two twins corporealizing for some time. Simyth sir Arlayna is so pretty. Oh my Kamis she is a beautiful sister. Maec? My sibs are what and they are stunning!” Nanami asked as she sewed.

“They are both light wraiths. Alum has gone to fetch the mages. Good gods look at them. My boy and my beautiful girl.” Maec actually let bloody tears fall.

Thei was in the door and she inched closer and she spied on the babes. The little female looked like Sindari. It was freakish but the babe also bore the crescent moon of Isha tr’Awnhi. Maec noticed Thei and he grinned like a child.

“What do you think my darling girl?” He asked his adult daughter.

“I believe my father could never sire an ugly babe. They are perfect Father. Names?” She asked.

“Krisha Dhami tr’Awnhi for our daughter and Kidar Chalise tr’Awnhi for our son; what do you think my love?” Asuna asked with an exhausted tone.

“Did you know?” He asked stunned.

“Hai.” His beloved wife nodded exhausted.

“Isha! Why in the ancients would you not tell me? You thought I would have stopped you from fighting? You would have thought I would have commanded you like a subject to…”  The Shouten king was ranting.

“To surprise you Maec; I did not say anything because I wanted to give you a beautiful surprise. I feel like the Kamis are replacing our babe we lost. Do you like their names?” His queen asked.

“Yes! Oh gods beloved YES! They are perfect. Our babies are perfect and you are perfect. I love you.” Maec kissed her with repressed passion.

Arlayna was jerking her little limbs and Simyth gently pulled back Asuna’s drape and the body heat of the tiny fae girl and her mother was felt. Asuna locked eyes with her baby fae and tears poured from her eyes. Simyth knew what he was doing and he helped Arlayna find her breast and the tiny girl began to suckle staring at her mother.

“Kamis…I am shaking. She is so lovely. Simyth! Arlayna J.K.-Elensar…what do you think?” Asuna asked through her tears.

“I believe it perfect. She is more perfect than anything except for you.” The king of Leth`Evana praised her.

Arlayna nursed sometime and he gently picked up his naked babe and she was wrapped in a fur lined silk blanket of rose color.

-My precious love; I cannot thank you or show you enough how much this moment or this angel of ours means to me. She and you are my everything. I feel alive again. I feel whole again. You two are my reason for being. - Simyth whispered in her mind.

Tears stung her eyes and she met his. He was withholding the kiss out of decorum and Maec was surprised.

-I love you as deeply Simyth Elensar. I come and came to you of my own will and I give you our daughter as a testament to us. - Asuna pathed back.

Simyth had to excuse himself and he carried his precious newborn girl to just outside the infirmary and he found a plush seat and he sat down on the burgundy couch like settee and wept silently at his technically wife’s words. He knew she meant every single syllable of them and Simyth kissed the brow of his beautiful little child over and over. Her shock of thick silver hair was precious to him and it was darling how it stood up because of how much she had.

Maec stood over his babes; Krisha and Kidar as the mages did their ancient alchemy. Thei was just in awe and she drifted over to Asuna who watched with interest.

“Thank you Lady Asuna for saving me; I know you have no reason to care for me but I believed I was doing right by Clan tr’Awnhi at first. I can see now; that you saved my father from his decrepit sister and my aunt, Sanra. My father says that our family has pretty much intermingled with yours. I should like to say; I am very much intrigued with your son Rishou.” She said twisting her hands and hoping she could get along with her step-mother.

“Rishou and I are very close. He is estranged from his Arrancar mate but he does have Lady Erena Agelina as another mate. They have two children. I do however believe him to have a wandering spirit like my own. If you wish to make yourself known then do so slowly but honestly. Tell him I saved you for Maec.I accept your thanks and I give you my forgiveness. When Iyo became wraith; she found the love of her life in your brother Neveid. How can one deny that? My other son Kenji who is her twin was also changed into a Tomoshibi by Kaito; he has managed to take back his life with his long time mate Eriko. They have managed to have five pups. So I do forgive your actions.” Asuna bowed her head to Thei.

“I have never seen Soren this happy. It seems the untraditional mating with your daughter makes him quite happy. I am thrilled for it. You have also given my father six perfect Shouten children. He cherishes them all so very much. I was loved deeply but these six are his new passion and that is because you are his true soul mate.” Thei stated with a tentative smile.

Asuna squeezed Thei’s hand and Maec saw it. His eyes were brimmed with salty bloody tears but he refused to shed them. The alchemy to make and keep Krisha and Kidar in Hueco Mundo was a success. He picked up his boy and looked onto his brown eyes and he KNEW this child. Kidar was actually jerking his limbs as his Baba pathed to soothe him. It was obvious how connected they were.

“It was the same with Hanaj. He was so mentally connected to him that he would not let him out of his sight. I doubt he will let these two out of his sight.” Thei commented.

“Well I need to be with them as well.” The Shouten queen said miffed.

“Of course my lady. I am saying; Father is as nutty in love with these two as he was with Hanaj and Neveid.” Maec’s eldest daughter smiled in good nature.

Maec brushed Krisha’s mind and she too began to jerk wildly. His mouth dropped open a little and a huge smile spread on his face. He kissed her tiny forehead and chuckled.

“So you and your brother’s minds are linked? How very rare and odd.” The Shouten king whispered.

“What is going on Maec? They will be able to stay in Hueco Mundo, correct?” Asuna asked fretting.

“Yes, yes beloved. Krisha and Kidar’s minds are linked. They are already pathing to each other.” Maec smiled and he was so proud.

“Many of my twins do so.” She smiled.

“Well I have never fathered twins! So let me alone and enjoy my discovery.” He stuck his tongue out at her.

Asuna playfully threw a pillow and Thei’s heart was pounding. Her father was HAPPY. Her father was really happy and he was an excellent king. Simyth came back in and he was being very formal and Maec rolled his eyes.

“Will you fucking kiss her already you high and mighty elf? Sheesh. You think I am ignorant and do not know how she had your child? I am Shouten; we are highly sexualized beings King Simyth.” Maec snorted.

“It is called be respectful your majesty.” Simyth stated.

“Let us cut the majesty and king crap out. We are equals my man; I am Maec and if you wish; call me friend.” Maec held out his hand.

Simyth smiled and took the hand and shook it.

“Then I am simply Simyth and call me friend.” He smiled.

“Good.” The Shouten king chuckled.

Simyth lowered his mouth and kissed Asuna stupid. Maec was curious how the fae reacted and more; they were deeply sensual creatures and this man made Isha’s toes curl but then Maec knew that he could as well. He had no fears whatsoever.

Nanami came over to them and her hand was on her lower back and Maec looked concerned and so did Asuna.

“Standing for so long. No idea how this pregnancy is going to go. Anyway Haha; they will probably need you BEHIND the lines directing the battle but only directing it!” Her doctor daughter commanded.

“Hai, hai Nanami. I could rip my stitches, I could hemorrhage, or I could just shred my womb. I got it!” Asuna growled.

“Good glad you got it.” She said and she looked over at Maec and Simyth.

“Okay folks. I would like to um be there when you start shredding wolf guts.” Nanami stated.

“Too dangerous.” Her mother said.

“Haha! No one stopped you from your revenge! I will get it. I will have justice!” Her daughter snarled and she walked away.

“Good ancients that girl is like you more and more every day.” Maec muttered.

“I am totally understanding why you and she were drawn. Damn she is mouthy.” His wife muttered in irritation.

“She is an adult dearest.” He reminded her.

“Hai, I know! I was the one birthing her, okay? Remember that!” She snapped at Maec.

He looked amused but he drifted over to Alum who was washing things up and he looked at his king. Alum actually blushed and that intrigued Maec even more.

“So Sung Jao Li?” He asked to break the silence.

“tr’Awnhi-Sung Jao Li.” His younger brother stated as he washed his hands harder.

“What happened?” The Shouten king asked dumbfounded.

“It was Sanra’s hex, ok? When I needed help for Nanami, Jao was by my side. Nanami was in Britain and I came to her. We were in the midst of our thing and Jao boldly showed himself in his ether form.” He said so red that Maec thought he would explode.

“A Jing did that?” Maec asked confounded.

“Yes, he is a Jing and he did so. I have to admit to everything I found and saw…Sanra is beyond evil as we know; Nanami and Jao were innocent of her. I will never ever complain meeting or needing her but it is right and proper that they are together.” He said looking away fast and then back.

“Do not tell me you walked away from your marriage! I only accepted it because you are you.” His brother growled.

“Of course not! Are you high?” Alum asked his kingly brother.

Maec guffawed and Alum relaxed. He sighed a little and he was just unused to what he was doing.

“Jao made the proposal that to be in her life; that he is in mine. He said learn to love him as well. He is like many of us and has had interest in both sexes. I said only if he took our clan name and our clan adopted him in. He said yes to both; which I must say, I was shocked by. The ensuing actions left us all very, very…tied together.” He said looking at Maec and pleads for understanding.

“Do not be silly Alum. It is what Admal and I share with Isha; sorta. Minus the extra. It is not uncommon as you might think dear brother. Quit thinking in such linear terms.” His elder brother smiled and patted his shoulder.

“You are the best and most amazing brother Maec. I also know Nanami; she will try and sneak into that battle.” Alum stated.

“Oh I figured she would try. I will keep an eye out as will Seeval. Nori fights with us often you know.” He shuddered.

“That young man terrifies me.” The younger brother admitted.

“He is only a miniature of the Dark Halfling. What is to be nervous of?” Maec stated sarcastically.

They both nodded and Maec stretched as he settled in for the night in the infirmary. Simyth too decided to stay and both men chatted as the Shouten King ordered some actual food be brought from the other plane and his servants bowed low. Queen Isha was sleeping and would feed babes as needed but she was exhausted. This had been a hard pregnancy because of the way she had done it. She swore to herself; never again. She also knew herself; she would be in the thick of things fighting just like her spouses, mates, and other allies. Asuna could not expect them to do what she asked and not do so herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nanami had told Hibari to help her get into the battle. Her older sister was coming up with a plan. She was pacing and Ismael was passed out and Mas had to return to Astana and she had gotten pissed off. She had screamed at him in Kazakh and her Shouten husband felt terrible but he stated his father depended upon him. His wife was NOT happy and now she was walking the perimeter of the walls as she frowned. She had been seeing Mas less and less because Maec had been keeping him busy. It was making Hibari beyond furious and into homicidal. She was hugging herself and she had on a blush colored hanfu in one color. In the old style clothes; she was actually very conservative but in modern clothes? She was on the edge and gutsy. The hanfu was modest and had no plunging necklines and was just all one color; even the obi. Hagen appeared in front of her and she looked up.

“You were wrong by the way. I fear nothing anymore.” Hibari scoffed at him.

“You are afraid of your own feelings.” Hagen stated softly.

“You want me elf? You want this selfish, arrogant, possessive, and ego driven onna?” She asked raising a silver brow above her mahogany eyes.

“I want you, whatever that means.” He shrugged.

His simple words sent shivers up and down her spine and she hated Britain. She barely touched his hand and phased them out to Japan. They were in the West and next to an onsen and it was summer. The grass was green and Hibari decided to hell with it. She laid him back and used her fine claws to literally slice open his tunic top and he hissed in annoyance but she revealed his sculpted pectorals and ripped abs.

“This onna really loves the no hair zones.” She grinned softly.

“Your speech has taken some getting used to.” Hagen blurted out.

“Modern girl. Oops! Pants split too.” Hibari shook her head of silver hair as if sad.

“You are the most impertinent creature ever!” He snapped.

She tittered and stood above him and undid her hanfu in just a few seconds. Hibari became nude to his eyes and Hagen sucked in his breath as he took in her form.

“You are so lovely.” He whispered.

“Glad you think I’m hot.” She smiled as she went to her knees.

“No! Hibari, I am serious. You are everything that beauty is. Will you listen to me for a moment?” Hagen asked in a stern but soft tone.

She sighed and rolled her eyes and nodded. Hagen tried to brush her mind telepathically but she was closed off. His blue eyes were similar to her like a favorite pair of old worn denim jeans. They were stunning in their myriad of blended blues; at that moment those eyes were getting stormy, gathering thunder heads stormy. She met his eyes with her mahogany eyes; he looked deeply and her eye color was the perfect blend of brown and red. Both reflected in the different light, truly her eyes alone were beauty to him.

“You ruined my attire. I did not bring much in the way of proper attire. I shall need to return to Tanath`Sal and then return to Britain.” He said rolling away from her.

“Excuse me?” Hibari demanded in disbelief.

“Even a simple brush of minds bothers you?” He demanded.

She was tapping her foot and she was irked and upset. Hibari was trying to keep things unemotional and booty calls were one thing. Giving into a man who resembled not only a current love but her very first love was not smart. Kenim had had blue eyes and brown hair; of course so did Hiroto and she began to wonder if that was indeed why she found him so gorgeous.

“This is impossible. I have been foolish; I can see that now. You are not even engaged emotionally in the conversation.” Hagen said going to his ruined clothes.

“You look and I mean look a lot like my first husband. Before I was changed into a Shouten; he was killed in the Russo-Japanese War, in the very early twentieth century. When he left, I was almost six months pregnant with our child. He was ningen and my family did not care. Haha had been dead for a little while and nobody had much spirit.” Hibari said in a haunting tone.

“Your child?” The fae prince asked stunned.

“I was gang raped by soldiers when I went to retrieve his body. My frere who is wandering the world right now; saved my life. I went back and saved Sergei’s in return. When you are kicked, sodomized and raped with a bayonet…a babe surviving is unlikely.” She said just looking off as if seeing a screen past his head.

“This is why you push away emotions; in part at least, I believe.” He said looking down.

“Perhaps so Prince Hagen; you are correct and we should return you so you can get some proper attire. This was a stupid hormonal push on my part. I sincerely apologize.” She bowed and she phased her hanfu on.

“Do not leave us like this! Talk with me! Please!” Hagen begged her.

She phased him to the veil in Sendai and shoved him through. He blushed quickly and used his abilities to control the mists and he ended up in his rooms. The “him” of this era was actually sleeping and he was as quiet as could be. He grabbed what he needed; which was a fine spun lawn shirt in blue with a blue leather tunic vest and matching britches. His boots were black and he returned to just outside the veil and she had waited. She barely had touched him and she phased to a private portion of Pembroke Castle. Hibari immediately walked away but Hagen grabbed her and jerked her to him. He held her jaw gently and as four fingers of his right hand palmed her smooth skin.

“Why is the idea of my love abhorrent? Why do you balk at the idea of being known?” He demanded.

“Because eventually all those I love will leave anyway! Get your hands off of me!” Hibari snapped in anger.

Hagen released her and she stormed away from him. He was forlorn and he could not reach her and it actually angered him that a fenrir; an animal had! He made his way over to a Shouten named Admal and he bowed properly.

“I am Hagen Elensar. My father is the King of Leth`Evana and I am aware of certain situations. Would you take me to him?” He asked softly.

“I can do that.” Admal smiled.

“While you’re at it Admal? Tell Maec that Mas has a WIFE. She needs some time from her MAKER.” She snarled at the youngest brother of the Shouten king.

“I cannot do that!” The blue eyed wraith snorted.

Hibari was in a rage and she narrowed her eyes and Admal knew this daughter of Asuna was a loose fucking cannon. She had the dark hanyou in her in spades. He intended to grab Nori and calm her down. He phased Hagen to the tunnel and they went through. Admal quickly showed him where to go and he went to Seeval’s rooms. He knocked softly and the young man himself answered.

“Do you realize what time it is Shouten?” Nori asked raising a silvery brow.

“Look be scary and mean later, okay? Your sister Hibari is about to lose it and one thing I have learned is that woman is scarier!” Admal stated crossing his arms.

“Ugh. Seeval? My dearest? Your brother is whining about my sister. Let me go fix this.” The arrogant son of Naraku stated.

Seeval appeared and Admal nearly blanched. His sister looked so feminine and she had a silk robe around her. Maec had told her that he needed her NOT pregnant for a time and Nori had been furious but he conceded. Nori ported out and Admal just stared at his older sister in shock.

“What little brother? I am married! I am happy and yes, I can look like a girl.” She said sarcastically.

“You’re a gorgeous one!”  He teased.

“Oh come here you fool.” She commanded.

Admal hugged Seeval tightly and everybody loved Seeval. He pulled back and he in turn went back to Pembroke Castle. Hibari was arguing with Nori and it was not pleasant. Both looked so much alike it was impossible to miss the fact they were siblings. While he was still technically younger than Hibari; he remembered his time in Soul Society. His sister was still fragile emotionally from the loss of her fist mate and now with Byakuya unable to see her, Arturo, and Hiroto fucking with her head. She was losing it.

“Hibari stop! Damn it all, I do not care! I will always be older than you Sister. This is insane!” He said grabbing her and shaking her hard.

Hibari tears were flooding her face and Nori looked at her hard and suddenly jerked her to him tightly.

“Hush! Quiet Bari. Quiet. You’re pregnant. Can you not feel it?” Nori asked her.

“No! What do you mean pregnant? I bled.” She said embarrassed.

“It is unusual Bari. Have you been drinking enough blood?” He demanded.

“Kind of have to Nori.” She snorted.

“Maybe that is it. Maybe you need the blood of the father.” He said in wonder.

“What the hell am I supposed to do?” She demanded.

“Nami and you come with me to the modern era for a little while. You can wear your armor and fight.” He said shrugging.

He pathed to Nanami and she came up. Nori saw how exhausted she looked and he ported to the open tunnel. He walked them through and Nami marched Hibari through the palace to the infirmary. Alum was surprised to see her as was Jao. Nanami hooked up the ultra sound machine and began to look and her eyes got big and got round.

-Nanami what?- Hibari pathed.

-Have you been playing with an elf?- Nanami asked shocked.

-Oh no. Oh fuck! - She cried wanting to crawl into a hole.

Hagen saw her being examined and so did Asuna. Nanami put up the transducer and the two young women were pathing. Asuna raised a brow and her two daughters came over.

“I was having a severe pain in my side Haha. Weird for a youkai onna but turns out it is a cyst.” Hibari shrugged.

“Those can be not pleasant.” Asuna acknowledged.

“Hai, well I am going to return to the castle and we move in the morning.” Her youngest adult daughter by Naraku said.

“I will be there only to direct.” Their mother said.

“Yea right.” Nanami said under her breath.

“Nami!” Asuna snapped.

“Sorry Haha.” Her youngest adult daughter said walking with Hibari.

They were both gone and Asuna looked at Jao and Alum in curiosity.

“Is that the new kind of ultra sound that they use in Yamasaki General?” She asked.

“Well yes.” Alum nodded curious.

“You can put up the last image from the memory onboard.” His sister in law stated.

Asuna gingerly got up and she walked over to the machine and she showed Alum and Jao what she meant. Right there on the machine was an infant babe about eight to nine weeks gestation.

“Umm what is it?” Alum asked scrunching up his eyes.

“You cannot tell?” She asked amused.

“Are those pointed ears I see?” Jao asked surprised.

“Yep. Those are elvish ears. Hibari is going to have a half elvish babe.” She said and she shut off the machine.

Alum looked downright annoyed and Asuna whirled on him and he felt trapped.

“You are a doctor before a tr’Awnhi.” She snapped.

“Excuse me?” He snapped back.

“Hai. You take oaths of patient confidentiality!” Asuna stated.

“She is not my patient.” He said smugly.

“She was in your infirmary. There!” Maec’s wife had him and he snarled softly.

“Mas has a right to know!” He snarled at her.

“She keeps nothing from Mas.” The empusae woman and ekimmu, Shouten queen stated from her bed.

Simyth was sleeping with his daughter in his arms and Hagen had gotten to hold the tiny little girl He found her so incredibly beautiful. He slipped over and he bowed to his father’s new wife. She nodded her head and he got up enough gumption to ask about Hibari.

“Was she alright? Was it serious?” He asked softly.

“Well define serious.” Alum said.

“Will it hurt her?” Hagen demanded.

“Hagen are you and Hibari close?” Asuna asked softly.

“The truth? I have no idea what we are. I know how I feel but it seems the fenrir can reach her and I an elvish prince cannot!” He said looking ill.

“Should Hibari have reason to feel for you?” The woman of his father asked delicately.

“My lady these questions are personal in nature. I realize who you are to my father and mother to my new sister but…” He tried to say.

“Hibari is pregnant with a fae being but it is not fenrir. That suggests she knows an elf or two.” She said bluntly and said no more.

“With child? Not fenrir?” Hagen asked dumbly.

Alum only raised a brow and Hagen was breathing too fast. He bowed and he carefully moved with dignity in the direction of the time tunnel. Asuna was flipping through a book; Alum and Jao looked at her as if to say; you meddled!

“Do not look at me like that. If you look at me like that then I take back ALL advice.” She smirked and then looked back over her book.

“What advice?” Alum demanded.

“Never mind!” Jao growled.

“What advice?” The tr’Awnhi asked as they walked away.

“Nothing!” The younger Shouten said in aggravation.

Asuna was worried for Hibari and Simyth slowly got up. He came over and he had to fight soon. He smiled softly and she smiled back.

“Hagen came to see Arlayna. He left when Hibari was examined. I saw a tiny fae babe on the screen.” She told him.

“Well Asuna the fenrir boy is fae.” He smiled softly.

“Not with as pointy ears as elves my darling majesty.” She smirked.

“Hagen? Hagen is the father?” He asked dumbfounded.

“It would explain Hibari’s instability. You fae would upset her blood drinking hormones. She will need his blood.” She shrugged.

“Oh dear Gods. I have to stop them both from fighting.” He said seriously.

“Hibari will not Simyth.” Asuna shook her head.

“Even for a babe?” Simyth asked concerned.

“She may not want his babe.” She said bluntly.

Simyth looked horrified and he was gone quickly. Asuna sighed heavily and the families were getting too intertwined. She needed a bit more rest and she needed to pump for the three babes. She laid her head back to rest before she left very early in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hibari was in her rooms and she was already dressed for battle. Hagen came in and she whirled around and her eyes were crimson. She stared at him in anger and she pointed to the door.

“Get out!” She growled.

“Is it true?” Hagen demanded.

“So what if it was?” Hibari snapped.

“You cannot battle!” He cried out in horror.

“Like hell I cannot. Have you seen what I change into or what I can do? Probably not.” She laughed.

“Actually I have seen your other form; it is what attracted the fenrir. I have seen you in battle and I know you are superior but early pregnancy can fatigue and make any female of any race sluggish.” He stated reasonably.

Hibari said nothing and Hagen could not think straight and his mind only settled on one thing and the hurt was evident on his face.

“You have no wish to have this child do you? You intend us nothing and you intend me nothing. You intend to leave me alone as before.” He choked down his emotion.

“I truly had not thought that far.” She stated as her eye color returned to normal mahogany.

“So you have not thought but you will fight anyway?” Hagen demanded.

Hibari lifted her chin and made no moves and Hagen was shaking in an unusual rage and he felt Simyth right behind him. The mixed onna rolled her eyes and she crossed her arms.

“Scared of me? You had to bring Daddy as back up? I fight my own battles Prince Hagen; not my Haha.” She sneered.

“I did not ask my father here!” He hissed at her.

“Okay!” She said sarcastically.

Simyth slipped into the rooms and he felt her aura and it was most definitely Elensar. He sucked in his breath deeply and Hibari gave him a; what the fuck do you want look?

“Really Miss Ito? Is that really how you treat everyone?” Simyth asked.

“Your boy here does not understand feminism! I’m a big girl and can swing my own katana! I also have nasty claws and a mean bite. Want to try?” She demanded in sarcasm.

“If you are speaking of gender equality; our women would find the idea of having to fight for such a normal part of their lives as worthless. Now what has your hanfu in a twist? Is that was Lady Asuna says?” He asked with a wry smirk.

“Do not do that! He does it too! Do not give me the depantsing smirk!” She growled at Simyth.

“The what?” Hagen asked as he barked in laughter.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know it pretty boy! Worked for you as you batted your baby blues and said; take me, I’m yours!” Hibari deadpanned seriously.

Asuna was in the doorway and Hibari snarled in fury. Asuna gave her a look that was ugly on every level and Hibari behaved.

“Do I have depantsing smirk beloved?” Simyth asked Asuna bluntly.

“Hai. Works very well for you too. I had wondered if it was a taught method to entrap females.” She said seriously.

Hagen and Simyth looked at the other and they both actually busted out laughing. Asuna looked at Hibari and they rolled their eyes.

“Okay. I have no idea how to explain how that comment came up but I MUST share that with my nobles.” Leth`Evana’s king wiped his brown eyes from tears.

“What of the babe?” Hagen asked.

“It’s my body. I shall do as I like. Go away Hagen. Find an elvish onna who will be proper and less impertinent.” She snapped at him.

“You have no care how I feel?” He asked in fury.

“In my society; you don’t touch me bucko! I am my own onna and I make my own decisions. Go away.” Hibari said looking him up and down and then walked away.

“Father? I am to lose my child?” Hagen asked losing his mind.

“Son, trust in me!” Simyth demanded.

“I do great father; I trust in you but…I cannot trust in her.” He said with a single tear falling down his cheek.

“Tomorrow when the fighting begins; just make certain that she is well. Keep her you priority. Do you understand?” His father said softly.

“Lady Asuna?” Hagen asked looking down.

“She needs you whether she claims it or not. If she decides to keep the babe; the difference in fae and youkai blood was become evident and you will need to give of yourself.” His step mother said.

“I understand.” He nodded.

He slipped away and he felt gutted. He understood that she was a new form of demoness and that there was nothing like her but he had spoken the truth when he said he loved her. His first wife had been Undine of all types of fae. She had been feisty AND a warrior and he did not realize Hibari was seeing his mind. Sorsata had been strong willed and hard headed. She had refused to stop fighting even while pregnant. She had gone into pre-term labor and it caused her death and their daughter. Hibari looked down at her stomach and she forced herself not to sob out at seeing the events played out in his mind.

Hagen had been married to a member of their palace guard. It had been controversial and many nobles had thought an Undine for such a beloved prince was too much let alone a commoner. He entered his own apartments and there stood Hibari. She closed the distance between them and her clawed hands threaded in his loose chestnut colored tresses and lightly massaged his scalp as her lips desperately sought his. Hagen had no idea the why but he refused to question the change. With the suddenness of her change of heart; he did not care and she allowed him to undo her hanfu. She worked on undoing his vest of blue suede and lawn spun shirt. She unlaced his bitches and she slid down his front.

Hibari after seeing his mind was full of emotion and she phased her battle hanfu of black and armor off. Her hair had been loosely braided and she undid it. It came to her upper buttocks and her lips were feverishly kissing his inner thigh while she knelt in front of him. Hagen was unused to this and he tried to pull her up so that he could kiss her but those beautifully full lips pressed near his groin and licked near his scrotum. Hagen sucked in his breath and she carefully began to lick at the head of his maleness. Hagen’s heart was pounding out of control and his hands were clasped in fists and Hibari had him place a hand on her head. After that the mixed daemoness slid him down her throat and he nearly collapsed in the feel of it.

“Holy gods. Hibari! Gods. Please, I love you woman. This is not what I wanted.” He gasped out.

She carefully let his staff go and she nudged him with her cheek and stared up with him with claret eyes.

“Does this not please you? This is one way our species of out worlders express and show love. I am showing you.” She purred softly.

“I would be mad if I said that this was not magical; but I wish to feel your lips against mine, your hot body against mine.” He said to her.

“Close your eyes.” She commanded.

Hagen did as she asked and she swallowed him whole. His breath was stolen and he was against his door. The urge to shut his eyes was heavy but Hibari actually purred in his mind to watch her. Hagen eyes were fully dilated and the bluest of stormy waters. She kept eye contact with him as she used her mouth and hands and an idea formed in her mind. Hagen’s breathing was ragged and his body soaked in sweat. Hibari kept tight suction on him and slowly came off his male organ and he groaned as if in pain as she stood fluidly and he attacked her mouth. Hibari accepted his dominated lips and tongue as he maneuvered them to the bed. He laid her back and she suddenly phased out. Hagen fell into the mattress and he was in shock.

“Hibari? Has something offended you? Surely not!?” He asked in muffled disbelief.

The young elvish prince looked around and he sucked in his breath because he felt someone WITHIN him.

“Hibari? You are within me?” He asked shaking.

Hagen’s mind was filled with her thoughts and he fell back. This was the most erotic moment of his life and to describe it properly was impossible to him. He felt his own hand but he was not controlling it and she began to stroke his turgid flesh to make it impossibly harder. His head was thrown side to side on the ornate pillow of the elvish royalty and Hibari’s soul commanded his hand and fingers to tease and stroke his organ to the point sheer need.

“I cannot think. I cannot anything. Hibari! Woman. By my Gods, I am lost.” He muttered in his fevered bliss.

His bottom arched up sharply as he released his thick ropes of his seed and his lover was corporeal and she was licking and sucking as he did so. The feeling of this act was so intimate and incredible and he opened his dilated eyes to meet crimson orbs.

“You felt my emotions. Tell me you did?” He asked barely able to speak.

Hibari nodded and she stared at his groin and he felt a massaging feeling deep within and his cock came to life and hard. Hagen screamed out and Hibari guided his hand through her lips and she was soaking; he took his fingers back and licked and sucked on his digits to clean them. The look of naked, raw desire crossed her face and she climbed into his lap and slid down. His chest nearly came up off of the bed completely and she pulled him to her. Hagen was seated and she was full as their lips and tongues did an old dance as she just held him within her. His hands were buried in her hair and she had wrapped her arms around him.

Hagen remembered what Asuna said and he gently held her hand as their intimate kiss was leading to brain annihilation. Hagen used a claw of Hibari’s hand to cut into his neck and she could smell blood; not just any blood but his blood.

“What you doing?” She demanded as her eyes whitened.

“You are in part this creature called Shouten. You need this to survive. I do not go around feeding everybody.” He said softly but jokingly.

Hibari took about a minute to think and with quickness she licked and sucked hard on the wound. Hagen stuttered as the sensation felt exquisite and she only took enough to give her back her mahogany eyes. She pulled back and stared at his calm blue seas for the moment and blood stained her lips. He did not care and Hagen realized he had never followed traditions; their kiss was so full of heated passion, lust, combustion, and he knew budding and powerful love. Her lips were now nipping and kissing along his cheeks and she kissed his closed eyes. Hibari’s full lips met his sensitive fae ear and her hot breath was making him shake harshly as she licked the shell and blew on the wet flesh.

“You sired a girl before. Tell me honestly; be brutally honest, what sex of babe do you wish?” Hibari asked gently.

“I want a girl for certain. Something about a girl and the beautiful trappings one can give a tiny princess. I know I should also like a son someday. I am vain but I wish to teach him as my father has taught me; to wield the bow and arrow from horseback and to use certain types of elven blades; to learn several of our tongues.” He said as his body shook with her carnal torture.

“Teach them both.” His youkai lover whispered and nothing registered in his dumbed down brain.

Hagen was overwrought and surged his strength. She was under him and his clasped his hands in hers and snapped his hips. She lifted her head and she released a breathy moan that maddened him. He kept her hands clasped in his hands above her head as he ground his pelvis into hers and then would thrust. Her legs were shaking violently as the son of Simyth and Kaylin Elensar branded her. He consumed her and Hibari was attempting to be quiet but he purposely ground his pelvis into hers a certain way and the scorching heat was roasting. They were both slick in fae heat and she arched hard up into his final thrust as his cry of joy was stunning. Hibari’s was not loud but such a feminine sound as she fainted under him. Hagen pressed his nose and forehead into her juncture and released a pent up sob and he fell into sleep still within her. Asuna was not far away and she looked around and kept her barrier intact and walked away to give Bari and Hagen privacy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The battle was only seven hours away and Thei was taking a huge chance. She knew the Dark Hanyou as he was called by everyone kept a swanky estate in Korea and NOT Japan. Thei saw how happy her father truly was and she knew he harbored feelings for Alum’s wife. If it had not been Alum; her father would never have given her up. Now he wanted to rip out the throat of the Shadow Hound who had gotten her with his spawn. Thei had always thought the beasts were made up to scare Shouten children but of course now they all knew. Rishou was in his apartment and he had a big glass of red wine. His spideress was sitting on a large couch with two kumo children and she was in ether form. She whispered in his mind and Rish looked around in alarm. Thei soothed him and begged him to make some excuse.

“Erena going to the corner store for more wine.” He said softly.

“Damn babe we just opened that bottle.” She smirked.

“Hai well I am in a mood, okay?” He grinned at her.

Erena nodded excitedly and Ulquiorra had pretty much left their lives. Rishou had been so angry and furious but he had discovered much about himself. He was outside and suddenly a Shouten woman was behind him but she was not threatening him. She in fact smelled him.

“You! You are the one who caused Iyo to become Shouten then Tomoshibi.” He said shocked.

“I was misguided.” She said honestly.

“Killing my sister was misguided?” Rishou demanded.

“My father had bouts of madness as you know. We children were not privy to the whys. Sanra did much in the way of poisoning us against corporeal. Would it surprise you my son was born because I had a love affair with a human?” Thei stated.

“Yea, I know Soren. He is an amazing man. Could not believe you were his mother.” The object of her want snorted.

“So if you know my son and you say he is good; would that not beg to reason, I have good in me? We were all lied to. Ask me who saved me.” She crossed her arms.

“Who?” He demanded.

“We know her as our queen; Isha tr’Awnhi but I believe you call her mother.” Thei smirked.

“My mother saved you? Why!?” Rishou sputtered.

“I was and am a favorite of my father. While my mother was never his great love; while his two other wives were alive, he did what was seen as his duty to them. He kept them pregnant and they were rich as hell. My mother died because she had birthed too many.” Thei blushed.

“So your father fucked your mother to death?” He snorted.

“It was her choice Matsuda Rishou. I do believe your mother enjoys my father’s bed and so it was with my mother. If you were a minor queen of the Shouten king; there would be no reason for birth control.” She shrugged.

“Makes sense I guess. What do you want?” He demanded.

“To say I am sorry.” Thei said simply.

“Pardon?” He was stunned.

“I thought your family our enemies and I was doing what I was trained to do. Ragnoss whose own soul was in part this Bilae made it his policy to have you all as enemies. In the absence of our father; we followed my brother’s rule. I am sorry. Your mother saved my father and brought him forward in time.” She explained.

“Yea, it boggled our minds. Your brother Hanaj really hates my Haha now.” He said in anger.

“I do not expect anything Matsuda Rishou. I will not lie; I found you desirable for a corporeal and I did take liberties I should not have when we first met. Again, I am sorry.” She said red faced.

“You were attracted to me?’ He said blushing.

“Yes.” She nodded.

Rishou was surprised and shocked at all the information and she shared telepathically what was going on. His full sister Hibari was having issues, and his baby sister Nanami had been raped by a fucking ookami. His face blanched and he really looked at her.

“I have a katana but I need to tell my mate that I am fighting with Haha.” He said porting via his miasma.

He pathed what he was shown and before Erena could say a word; he had grabbed his fang and he was gone. She looked angry and Rishou was now with Thei and she fazed them to the time tunnel in Astana.

“I cannot guarantee that I will be chaste.” She said looking ahead.

“Excuse me?” He choked at her words.

“In fact.” Thei mumbled and she pulled the Naraku look alike to her and the kiss startled him to open his mouth and she immediately had him turned to mush.

Thei had been a spoiled and pampered princess while she trained with her Aunt Seeval. She had had lovers from an early age and she gently pinned Rishou to the palace wall as just her lips and tongue did amazing things to his own lips and tongue. A hot pleasure shot straight to his groin and he opened scarlet eyes.

“You are not a Shouten with duality are you?” He asked dumbly.

“Never explored it. I could be and I just don’t know.” Thei spoke palming his cheek with her warm hand.

“What am I supposed to say? You injured me pretty badly and did some pretty nasty things!” Rishou said looking away.

“Soren told me that Mizuki is happy with him. I raised him by myself.” She raised her chin.

“What happened to his human father?” Rishou demanded.

There was an uncomfortable silence and she sighed.

“Soren’s father was from France. His name was Heinrich and he was into what the mortal rabble called occult studies. He was fascinating in that he could actually make some natural alchemy work. I am not as talented as my father but I picked up a few things.” She said lifting her chin.

“So you were into him because he studied demon stuff?” The Japanese daemon asked curiously.

“No! Well yes. I mean he was not stupid! Most mortals of that age were into their god and this and that. It was nauseating. He was handsome and bathed regularly.” She thought aloud.

Rishou laughed out loud and she gave him a sour look. He smirked at her and had her go on.

“Well he knew a lot. When he told his fellow society members of me and intended to trap me on the corporeal plane. I realized that I had been duped by a pretty face. What he thought he knew; I in turn trapped him in a circle and drained his society dry. My last words to him before I drank him dry; his son would never know his name. Soren had many human siblings but why should that have been an issue?” She demanded.

“If a ningen thought to contain me; I think I would have gotten pissy too. You’re a princess to boot.” He smiled.

“I am like my Aunt Seeval although I wear clothes. Why she dresses as she does I have no clue.” She shrugged.

“Give you hint; it throws her enemies minds to her assets rather than her really big ass sword she carries. Now she keeps dressing that way because my brother Nori cannot get enough of it.” He laughed.

“Your brother tamed my Aunt Seeval. I find that insane. She was my idol growing up and that barely grown man has tamed her. No man touched her.” She shook her black head.

“Well I intend to help my mother and sisters. Nanami is the baby of us adult children and those nasty were ookami are on my shit list now.” He said straightening up.

“Can you forgive my actions? Neveid and Iyo seem to have become soul mates. While what happened was done in hate because of lies; good came from it.” Thei said.

“Good came of it yea. All the insane lies that came all the way back from antiquity. It blows my mind. You were pretty but did you have to bite me and leave your hiebie in me?” He demanded.

“I had to find you!” She blushed.

“Excuse me?” Rishou asked stunned.

“Hiebie is unique to each Shouten. We can scent our own you see. You and several of your siblings look a lot alike. I marked you so I could; umm…well I thought you were cute.” She said looking away.

Thei’s long ebony hair was up in a pony tail that came to her lower back and it spoke of serious length. While she wore clothes, her black shirt had metal mail in it but it had no back. Her harem like bottoms tucked into ankle boots and the pants were slit up the sides. Her hair seemed all one length and her eyes were a light grey and a bit of silver mixed. Rishou realized she had features of Maec in her.

“Am I ugly corporeal?” She demanded.

“No. No you are not ugly at all. Mizuki sings Soren’s praises. I assure you. Get sick of hearing about my brother in law. Yea, I do. Haha is smitten with your chichi. I have heard rumors that they used to knock walls over in Astana and Almaty.” He said looking her over.

“All true. We were never allowed to see Father’s chief wife. We were kept in a separate wing of the palace. I saw her once from the back from the palace tunnels. I had to agree she was special. Father had a look on his face I had never seen.” Thei stated blushing.

“What was that?” Rishou asked curiously.

“I know it now because I am an adult. The look was pure raw lust, desire, love, insane passion; any of the above?” She said frankly.

“Be as blunt as blunt as a dull axe blade Thei; what do you want from me?” The mixed youkai man demanded.

Her beautiful eyes he used to think of as evil widened and Thei was against him and pressing him into the wall again. She angled his sculpted jaw and he did look almost exactly like the halfling who supposedly killed her; she could not blame his father, she had done terrible things in need for revenge and the lies. Rishou was a freaky strong telepath and he heard her mind. He was the one to lean forward he met her lips. The former enemy of his family made such a gorgeous whining sound as the kiss progressed. Rishou used to date ningen super models and this Shouten onna rivaled their beauty. Her eyes were almond shaped and looked highly Asian like Yhea did. Her jet black eyebrows were gently arched and sculpted to frame her eyes to perfection. He noticed she actually wore a tiny hint of makeup but it enhanced her natural beauty and her top lids had a light line of black kohl that had a slight flick at the ends. Rishou shredded the band holding up her thick, luxuriant hair and it fell to her bottom in one length.

Thei had to breathe and they were in Hueco Mundo; so she had no reason to lose her physical form. Her silver-gray eyes met his mahogany ones and she was suddenly busily undoing his Japanese style of armor of a samurai.

“Open your mind Thei.” He whispered in a deep husk.

Her legs trembled terribly and she pictured some waterfalls nearby. Rishou was surprised but he did not question her head on. He used his miasma and told her to cover her face just as a precaution she did not breathe in the noxious crap while porting. They appeared at the twilight waterfalls and Rishou’s hands became busy undoing her chain mail shirt. He pulled it up and over her head and her breasts were unbound.

“Kamis you are beautiful Thei. You want me? Are you giving yourself to me? I am terribly selfish lover. I expect fidelity but I can never leave Erena because of our soul bond thing. Can you handle a man who would want you so badly that he would viciously take you?” He asked as his eyes roved her form.

“You ask me if I want you. Yes, I want you. If those are you terms Matsuda Rishou; I accept them. I want you. I wanted you when I marked you out to come back for you but the damn lies. I will prove I am worthy of this. I will love you as I have only loved my father, mother, and Soren.” Thei whispered.

Rishou held her neck in his large warm hand and then ran the pads of his fingers down the front of her chest. Her breathing increased as his fingers moved down her firm belly to her harem style pants. He moved with incredible speed and the time she had first seen him till now; he had become versed in his yoki. He was way more powerful and his gentleness was maddening the powerful daughter of Maec. Rishou had her pants off and he was staring at her pert and beautiful backside. She was a warrior and so she was overly toned. He fell to his knees and Thei felt nips to her left buttocks cheek and a deep blush stained her cheeks as she looked back.

“What are you doing?” She asked in a breathy voice.

“I know you Shouten worship things. Do you females pierce like the men do?” Rishou asked bluntly.

“So you know much. As a matter of fact we do.” She was getting out of her mind and she turned around. They were on the bank near the waterfalls. Thei slid open her own labia lips and she was pierced with a stunning ring that was highly polished black metal.

“Tungsten huh? Kamis you are a sexy bitch.” He growled and she was shivering at his words.

Thei’s nose was pierced on both sides; her left she wore a diamond stud and on her right side she wore a gold hoop. Rishou suddenly picked her up and walked into the water. She phased his clothes off for him and he wasted no time in kissing her passionately some more. They had only an hour at most and he intended to make his quickie mind blowing. His Shouten princess could feel his hardened length and she shivered hard knowing what his soul looked like and he caught her thought.

“What do I look like?” Rishou asked as he lifted her with suddenness and slid into her.

He choked for a moment and while extremely wet and aroused; her walls were clutching him so fucking tight; he felt as though he was taking a pure woman.

“When is the last time you have been?” He could barely manage.

“Soren’s father.” She blushed.

“Kamis Thei! I am dying.” He growled wildly as his eyes bled completely red.

He laid her back and rotated his hips to loosen her just a bit and she bit her lips and arched her hips as the movements made her feel jolts of molten desire.

“So you are a quiet one eh? I am too much like my chichi in some ways. Does any of this hurt at all?” Rish demanded.

“No Rishou. You feel like heaven itself.” She groaned.

Rishou again moved with suddenness and he flipped her over and swiftly reentered her from behind. He leaned over her back so her could breathe in her ear and nibble her neck and kiss her back. Rishou did all of the above to Thei as he moved within her and she was trying not to scream. Rishou’s soul was like brown and green velvets. Soft to touch and erotic to watch; her mind was an open book and she did not even try to shield her mind, and how his soul looked intrigued him. His teeth broke skin but his tongue did not neglect the minute wounds and Thei was gulping in air.

“Do I have the bite of my mother?” He asked curiously.

“Yes! Yes! Gods please man, please do it again harder.” Thei actually begged the powerful man.

Rishou moved his mouth to her other shoulder and juncture; he moved her thick, jet black hair, and he sank in his longer fangs than his father had and Thei fingers dug into earth and she went completely still and impossibly rigid. Rishou barely moved and she screamed an ear piercing cry as she had a violent release. He held onto her and he was slightly concerned but mostly proud of himself. Thei was so out of it that she blindly grabbed for anything and she found his hand. She sank her own fangs into his wrist and he grunted. He figured out really quick that his empusae genes must be pretty strong in him and her biting him felt like a hot passionate kiss with her tongue curling around his. Oh yup, Rishou figured out really fast he may look like his chichi and have a bunch of his powers; he was also his Haha and he was evolving into an incubus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
The huge group of youkai, Shouten, fae elves fenrir, and Pantera were assembled and ready at dawn. Hibari was fighting but Hagen was going to shadow her. She knew Ismael was going to see Hagen as a rival and Hagen said it was true; he was but he said let him think whatever he wanted. He had given her a trinket but he still wore one like it. She immediately understood it was protection and she was touched beyond words. She was falling deeply in love with the fae man and he knew it.

Asuna was in a much slower group and she had a hand pump and she was pumping milk for her sweet newborns. Simyth was now figuring out how to get his daughter into Leth`Evana and not have his sons hate him. Asuna had calmly said; she was not the only silver inu in the Western lands with blue eyes anymore. The magenta marks ran not only in the royal family but two other minor noble ones. His wife was covering up for him. She had even given him a name. He was ashamed of himself but he intended to cover his tracks. He knew his sons; they would check and when they did, they would see how much these particular ladies looked like his new daughter. His wife was brilliant.

Nanami was in a shrouded hood and she had a nasty curved blade of a Shouten soldier. Her aura was totally suppressed and Hibari had done really well. Rishou had shown up and he saw Mizuki and Soren as they talked. Thei saw Soren press his hand to her belly and told her to be careful. Thei was suddenly agitated and she went to Maec.

“Soren’s wife is pregnant.” Thei stated bluntly to her father.

“I am to do what Thei?” Maec said looking amused.

“I want you to tell your wife that you insist her daughter not fight! There is tr’Awnhi in her belly! That should be good enough reason.” She crossed her arms.

“My beloved eldest daughter and you are beloved to me; understand this okay? Do you plan to fight today?” Maec asked seriously.

“Of course!” She snorted.

“Then you would be a hypocrite.” Her father said bluntly and he was putting on his armor.

“Excuse me father? When have I ever been a hypocrite?” She snarled in fury.

“The aura of a new baby Shouten is visible to me if I look hard enough. You my girl found someone entertaining and forgot to take precautions!” He smirked.

“Oh Gods. Oh my gods!” She said falling on her ass.

“So me telling Mizuki NOT to fight is quite out of the question. Do you intend to fight?” He asked assuming she would.

“No. I cannot. I will not put my babe’s life in danger. I want it too much.” Thei said standing.

“Good gods daughter! Who has captured your interest this much?” Maec was curious indeed.

“Matsuda Rishou. He has forgiven me. I refuse to put my child with him in danger. I am sorry father; I should fight but I love this babe already.” She said drifting away.

Maec was beyond shocked and surprised. He was not angry at all; he had Admal fill in for Thei and Admal loved to kill things, Jing Kim Shan joined him and they shook hands. What shocked Maec to his core was to see Jing Lei Shi dressed in full battle armor in polished black metal and his black hair pulled up. He even had a Chinese face mask to guard his face and Maec crossed his arms.

“My kinsman defected to your fucking clan. I still talk to him every day but your damn doctor brother stole my healer!” Lei said affecting anger.

“Oh Gods Jing! Fucking let shit go! I have a battle to fight.” Maec snorted.

“Yea, so do I poppa bear.” He snorted at Maec.

“What did you call me?” The Shouten King said in mounting annoyance.

“I called you Poppa Bear. I mean since you’re the Shouten king. You are a rabbit as of late. You’re PB now. Come on PB; we have ugly dogs to kill.” Jing smirked at the older wraith and Maec was counting.

“I some days hate him so fucking much.” Maec snapped.

“It is not Fuck Face.” Admal admitted.

“Oh by the ancients; do not let me accidently kill that annoying perverted little shit before this day is out. Isha would never forgive me! Come! The Sun is rising. We move on the Kveldulf now!” The Shouten king yelled the last order before chaos was to ensue.