Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Lost and Found ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.

Lost and Found

A/n: Beings thought lost are found in many places. Mates long past show to claim stakes in the higher games. Voices of the ages in several guises are heard and terrifying to know. Powerful beings unleashed by the evil with the nine planes; unleashing several hells.

Asuna had tried to speak to Mirzal Chechi again but the mage was being silent about his early life. He remembered his adopted father saying how impetuous and beautiful his mother had been; he was a love a child that she was detirmined to protect. His twin? His mother never felt that her chief warrior loved her enough. Now it was her reborn and she was the Shouten queen as well. She also was not taking no for an answer.

“My queen please!” Mirzal finally retorted in mild irritation.

“You were her son; it makes you important to my family.” Asuna said stubbornly.

“I have heard it said you hated your former self! I loved my mother for what she did for me!” He challenged her with the same color blue eyes she had.

“Several of your siblings have been reborn to me!” She retorted to him.

THAT information rattled the always calm mage and he looked at her in shock.

“Nemain, Macha, Davyn and a couple of others. They remember their lives. So you can hide and pretend that your family does not exist anymore or you can join the outside world now! I remember your birth as if it had been me!” She said in a growl and sudden green eyes.

“Good ancients you really are her reborn.” The soft spoken man said shocked.

“King Maec tr'Awnhi is Amatheon as well. He has snippets of memories too but his are of his demise. Your current king is the soul of the man that raised you!” Asuna said crossing her arms.

“What do you want from me? You want me to tell you when my brother dies but then you rob ME of my twin.” Mirzal said stubbornly.

“I have it in mind to find you both as infants.” She said with her eyes having bled her demonic blue.

“That would mess up the timeline and you know it! The good I have done. I have done good for the Shouten people. I am considered a holy man here.” He said horrified.

“Time corrects itself. I know the approximate date of your birth. You can either give it to me or I will take you back anyway.” The reborn soul of his mother stated.

“She wanted us safe!” He cried.

“Why do you think my soul is having these memories Mirzal? I am meant to find you!” Isha tr'Awnhi snarled at him.

“I do not think so. I am sorry my queen. I adore you as all Shouten do…knowing you remember my birth is disconcerting. Did she love me?” He asked looking down.

“She begged Math to do whatever it took to keep you safe and away from harm because you were half fae. It killed her to lie to Ailduin but you were her child and your welfare came first. I cannot speak on your twin; she loved him jealously and she wanted to hurt Fionn. I love him and I know him as no other. He is a good man and a good father!” She cried to him.

“I must think. May I think? You are talking about changing everything. I must consult manuals and the like. I hold Math's original alchemy books.” He said looking away.

That information stunned Asuna and she was shaking.

“I will come for your answer in two days. Two days Mirzal. Fionn is in a deadly mood.” Asuna stated.

“Tarran loved his father from afar and emulated him. He also knew why she hid us. You see we knew our mother. You assume she abandoned us; she did not. She came quite often through her vigils in Europe and took that time to spend with us!” He said as equally shook up.

“Still it is wrong Fionn was denied Tarran. You belong with the fae and I can give you that.” She hissed.

Mirzal realized this was his mother and her soul must be prompting this. She must have wanted this and he was stunned and horrified at the same time. When he looked up; she had phased away. Queen Isha tr'Awnhi was showing more and more ekimmu power. He looked at his adopted father's priceless books and he took a deep breath. He took all ten volumes and phased to the palace in Astana. Maec was upon his throne and he wore his blood ruby like normal. Mirzal had pretty much always avoided this king because he knew it was Amatheon. It was clan day and the common people were bitching about small matters.

When they saw one of their holy men; there was a path made for him and Maec raised a dark brow at the young looking mage.

“Your majesty! Might I speak alone with you?” Mirzal said softly.

“Brother Chechi; I am honored you show yourself. I have never seen you here.” Maec stated with reverence.

“Please your majesty.” Chechi stated bowing his head.

The manner of the sacred man got Maec's attention fast. He motioned him to follow him and the court was abuzz with the holy man showing himself at all. Mirzal followed the royal Shouten and he was reminded of his father. It was shaking him up he realized and he had to stop himself from crying. Maec led him into the antechamber of his own suite. Mirzal came in and deposited the grimoires on a low chest table and Maec again lifted a brow.

“Brother Chechi please sit. You have no idea how much you honor me.” He said bowing.

“You are the king! You do no bow to me your majesty.” Mirzal said highly uncomfortable.

“You are one the holiest men in our empire. How should I treat you sir?” The king demanded.

“Your queen came to see me with Fionn Hammel. I had a twin you see. Those grimoires are Ametheon Chechi-Hammel's legacy. I was his adopted son.” He said looking down.

“Pardon me?” Maec suddenly choked.

“Majesty, I am sorry! Forgive me.” He said rising and got his king water.

“You were the adopted son of my former life? You never thought to mention this before?” The Shouten man demanded.

“I did not realize how heavily influenced those lives affected yours today. You do not remember you whole life as Math but I am told you remember some. Your soul raised me and I have always known you to be a good man. I was so glad when the queen freed you from your evil sister's influence. She is so deep into the black arts that my protections would fail.” Mirzal said ashamed.

“Wait! You tried to protect me?” Maec said stunned.

“When I realized whose soul you were; yes your majesty.” He nodded.

A tear actually slipped out of his eye and he wiped away the saline blood in irritation. This amazing man was humbling him and it was not a spot he was used to.

“Those books belong to you. In them you will find all of Math's sum knowledge. I believe your queen is detirmined to take us back from when we were small. My mother's memories are tormenting her.” He said bluntly.

“Who fathered you?” His king asked.

“Ailduin Ludok. I have been raised as mage for the ekimmu then as a Shouten. I have never known Leth`Evana. Frankly, my younger sibling despises me.” Mirzal muttered.

“If she succeeds I want to do as my former life did.” Maec said in a very deep tone.

“You still would raise me?” The mage was stunned.

“I do not know why but I feel deeply connected. It has to be our soul connection. I do not question my gut instincts ever Brother Chechi. If Isha succeeds; allow me to do as I did before.” He said shaking.

“I think that would be proper. I think she will succeed. I think you will know me as a child and not a man.” He said with wide eyes.

“I loved you deeply did I not?” Maec asked him suddenly.

“Yes. I called you Baba. I knew no other. You were not my sire but my father.” The holy mage said choking up.

“Come tell me about yourself.” The king commanded.

Mirzal sat and he began a long tale and Maec was enthralled. Admal had been told to handle the bickering clans but his youngest brother knew this was awfully important. So while Maec got a crash course on Amatheon; Admal heard reports of more attacks from the Draks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Asuna was pacing and she was fidgeting. Fionn had had to leave his anger was so bad. It was not at her but her former self. It was a hard distinction but how could Fionn be angry at the woman who was trying to give him back the child that was stolen from him? He had gone to slay some enemies and she was in Pembroke pacing as she fidgeted uncontrollably. Luthais was watching and he could scent despair, determination, hate, pain, and so much sadness it was choking. He intended to leave but she felt his presence. She whirled her silver head around and saw the co-ruler of the Pantera in his humanoid form and she only had on a silver chemise and silk dressing gown of silver as well. It was undone and he could see she had been crying.

“I should like it more if you stayed.” Asuna said aloud.

Luthais realized she felt his aura and he slipped out into her private study. She looked directly at him and bloody trails were down her cheeks. He was horrified and he moved to a basin to soak a wash cloth. Why he did such a thing; he did not know. Luthais knew that many older types of blood drinkers cried bloody tears but to see it was disturbing. He moved in front of her and he was wearing blue linen and wool. His feet were bare and his skin was deeply tanned. Luthais wiped away the bloody. His longer hair was plaited back and his ears were sharply pointed she noticed for the first time. She grabbed his hand as he wiped and his breathing was deep.

“You were correct when you said that I have shed some mates and such. They had fallen away and I cannot abide not having the same amount of love I give in return. I am the empusae queen but I disgust myself. I only promise that I love and I love ardently; if you wish this to be once, then so be it but never show your face to me again.” She said in a shaky voice.

“My soul would die.” Luthais whispered and his hands became buried in her hair as the sensual and wanton caress took them both over.

As the tongues and lips dueled she was undoing his dark hair and Luthais was moving her towards a beautiful couch. His hands shook as he ran them up and down her back and the silver silk. Her hair had deep waves in it from having it braided too. They leaned back on the couch and the queen became enraptured and his linen vest did not fare well under her claws. She also was trying to get to his bottoms and he grabbed hers hands to steady her.

“This is not a once thing Asuna. I have become completely devoted and in love with you. I will leave Leth`Evana.” He said deeply.

His words stunned her and he could see that. Her eyes bled green then dark blue; he had no idea what that meant but her fangs were buried in his juncture and he whined out in a neko call. She was marking him and it was viciously but passionately. She sank her fangs deeper and Luthais needed to release badly but he was suspended in a way. She was drinking his blood and he was groaning in a crazy way.

“I do not care. Kill me. I do not care.” He whispered in rapture.

She released his juncture and her lips were covered in blood. She ported/phased them to her bed and Asuna pulled her gowns off to reveal a newly pregnant belly and full breasts with rounded hips. Luthais's eyes were also darker blue and he was lost in the beauty of the creature in front of him. His admiration for her warrior ways was followed up by her supremely feminine form.

“You are fae. Do I please you?” She asked in a husk.

“How could you not? I have seen you rule and I have seen you lead. I see you now nurturing in your womb; life. You are everything.” Luthais spoke his mind in a whisper.

Asuna realized he would not be a past time and it was going to cause some major ruckus. She met his lips and wrapped her hand around him to make him harder. Her Pantera prince was uncomfortable but his moans were evocative. She slid down his shaft with extreme slowness and his breath caught. She had to get her body accustomed to his girth and she released a guttural groan as she let her head fall back. Her neck was exposed and Luthais could not stop and he moved them so he could taste her pale skin and their bodies were moving against the other as the neko fae tasted and licked along veins and soft skin. His mind was only thinking that he could die having really lived. She took his mouth again and the passion in which he made love made her want and need more. Asuna took her time and used all of her abilities to bring him over several times. Her last was so intense as he was moving above her and his member was like all big cats. She could not stop the screams of need and Luthais was hurting badly. He held himself back and she exploded. She shoved her body up to get him deeper and he roared out as her walls clamped and massaged him in intense spasms. He was somewhat torn up and so was she. His lover had a serene look on her face as her eyes were closed.

“You are mine.” Asuna stated simply.

“I could not want another.” Luthais could barely talk.

“You could but I will kill anyone who dares touch what is mine.” She said sleepily.

“What are you saying Asuna?” He said shocked.

“I love you too.” She breathed out and she fell into deep slumber.

Luthais was shaking a bit and his true desires had been met and now it terrified him. She was just simply one of the most powerful females on any plane. He lay beside her and wrapped his feline body around hers and her fingers interlocked with his. Luthais became truly aware that she returned his feelings in spades and it would rock her world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

The Pantera prince had slipped from her bed after several hours of sleep and he was dressing in his breeches and wool outer coat. He had thought deeply about her family and mates and he did not intend to cause her issue. He refused to be someone that caused her harm and hurt. Asuna was awake and hearing his mind; he wanted to work it out with her that they were as discrete as she and the Elensar; for his sake as well as hers. He also respected Grimmjow too much. He did not want to piss off any of her ekimmu and his mind was too full.

“Do you love me?” Asuna mumbled.

“Yes.” He replied in a throaty tone.

“I can hear your mind. You are not shielding I suspect because you thought me asleep.” She said amused.

“No actually I am shielding my mind. I do not mean offense by my thoughts. I would rather die than not be in your life but I also could not live with the knowledge that I brought you harm or pain.” Luthais answered honestly.

“When you told me how deeply you felt and I could sense your real intent; I decided that I would invite you into my heart. Now I know I made the right decision. Your need for discretion is understandable but do not forsake me. Promise me?” She demanded of him.

He wore something similar to what Simyth and the elves wore and he undid it. He came to the bed and clasped it around her neck.

“I give myself to you in every sense of the word. Always keep it on your person but you obviously cannot wear it around the Elensar. I am giving you my soul.” He said in his quiet passion.

“I know what these are and I cannot take this!” Asuna nodded no in horror.

“You will not take the only thing I can give?” He asked with hurt in his eyes.

“Of course I shall. I shall keep it safer than you will ever know.” She whispered.

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply and her hand ran through his dark mane. Luthais needed to go and he finally pulled back from her beautiful lips and sighed.

“I swore to find out about the Dra`Con. I am coming up empty but I shall ascertain something. It is rumored that the witch and her mate are on the veils bordering the Soten plane and Leth`Evana. The Soten realm is still Leth`Evana but it is a plane within a plane.” Luthais explained.

Asuna had stood and dressed in a kimono of black and white. She moved to her study and Luthais followed. He was speaking to her and showing her on the map what he was talking about when Naraku of all her mates ported in.

“Hello my little inu. Well hello fairy neko.” The dark hanyou smirked.

Naraku was dressed in haori and hakama in navy and she sighed deeply as he was being offensive and himself.

“Prince Luthais this is Matsuda Naraku; my alpha mate. He is bit of an ass normally.” She retorted.

“Ah hai my little inu is being a bitch. I love it! Kameron is most put out with Anupu and I must say I am as well. Well when your lead frere wants something; how can I deny him?” Her hanyou mate was taunting her with information.

“Queen Asuna, I shall go and find the exact whereabouts of both the Dra`Con and witch. It is a deep honor to meet you Lord Naraku. We have managed to hear much of you and I must say; it is a deep honor indeed.” The Pantera prince bowed and he slipped away.

“I like him. He knows his betters.” Naraku chuckled.

“Why are you being so fucking obnoxious?” Asuna growled.

“Because I can and it turns me on. Why are you pregnant so soon?” He demanded.

“Because there is a lull in the fighting.” She replied jerking her chin.

“I told you that if I loose you in child birth; I will personally gut and destroy whoever begot you. Do I make myself clear?” The dark hanyou hissed at her.

“I am not going to die!” She screamed at him.

“I lost you for a century inu; I would not survive it again!” He roared.

She was humbled and she looked down. He jerked her close to him with his green appendages and he gently grabbed her chin.

“I am your chief mate for a reason. I am also the other half of your heart. Deny it!” He stated coldly.

“I would not be able to live unless you did. You know this.” Asuna said and she teared up.

“That is my beautiful inu. That is my onna. Queen or no; you still ultimately belong to me.” Naraku stated lustfully as he whirled her around and ripped her kimono from her.

Her breathing was too fast and his hands roamed her body. He could sense Grimmjow's twins, a Shouten, and a fae.

“Do not lie to me. You and the fairy king have become attached. You gave him a daughter and now you gave him a son.” He said heavily in her ear.

“I will not deny it. I keep it very discrete and only in certain places. I would not dishonor you.” Asuna breathed harder.

“Oh but my luscious onna; he is power and you know I covet power. No, I want you to keep him. You are the consort in Hueco Mundo, you rule on this plane, and now Leth`Evana. Power, love, and our family is all that matters.” He growled in her ear.

“Naraku please.” She cried as his left hand was furiously twisting and rubbing against her clit. He was in a mood and she knew he was going to make her scream.

“I am going to make the Egyptian mutt pay for what he has done. Nofre will need a familiar face to continue raising him amongst our melee. The only Egyptian mutt I could stand was Shezmu. Akana's mate will return.” He commanded.

“Oh Kamis! Naraku!” She screamed out as her end flooded his hand.

“Oh my precious Asuna; you are mine. Remember you are mine. The others may be yours but you belong to me.” He hissed in his passion.

His clothing dissolved and he was naked as he slipped into her depths. The dark hanyou had not realized how much he had needed to be with her until this moment and the passion was escalating to enormous and out of control. He himself always told her to be careful but he was not. Their lovemaking was making such combustion of their immense yoki that the both ended up on the floor blacked out. Fionn found his wife and Arawn as such and he was literally shocked. He turned his head and slowly worked his way to her bedroom.

“Do not be a prude now Fionn. We were brothers were we not? We loved the same onna then as we do now.” Naraku snorted.

“Arawn you are terrifying in your power. I am not ignorant as to who can choose to smite anyone.” Fionn bowed.

“This is why I like you ekimmu. You know your boundaries, but please do not be prudish when I know as Arawn that you and I took her together when we were very young.” He smirked at the ekimmu evilly.

Fionn blushed profusely and Asuna was completely out of it. Naraku did not think much on it and he knew they had exhausted themselves.

“Later this day Kameron goes back to retrieve Nofre and I am bringing back Shezmu-sama. You will like him. He is half lilitu.” Naraku explained.

“They were directly descended from us! Fascinating. I am certain I will.” Fionn stated in mild surprise.

“I know about the children. We also shall combine our yoki and drive you further back. Bring those babes forward. Her soul is in anguish because she feels guilty now.” Naraku said with authority.

“She regrets keeping my son from me?” the thunder ekimmu asked surprised.

“Her soul bleeds with it. She is not aware of it but I can feel it. It is why she is feeling so strongly. You are our family again; we shall retrieve what belongs to us.” The hanyou said and bowed in Japanese style.

Fionn picked up his wife and when he looked back; Naraku was gone. It was just amazing and terrifying what he was. He knew never to cross the keeper of Annwyn. That would be suicide. The warrior ekimmu however did lay her on her bed and he felt her aura was off. He frowned and decided to get her mate Nobu. It was only a short time and the black haired spider daemon came in. She was passed out and Nobu knew the signs of Naraku being around.

“Yea, Naraku has been here alright. When he is in high emotion they drain each other.” Nobu explained as he pressed his ear to her belly.

“What is wrong healer?” Fionn demanded.

“Son of a bitch! He got her with his child.” The head of Yamasaki General said in shock.

“She did this last pregnancy.” Her ekimmu mate said.

“Yea, I specifically told her NOT to do it again. Kamis in hell, Naraku's babes are strong…really, really strong. She will have to be monitored at all times.” He sighed.

Fionn was actually horrified and it would be up to them to make certain their interests remained safe. Kurosaki-Jing Asuna; Queen of the Shouten Empire, the emerging ekimmu empire, and the empusae people was in a serious condition and it was by the one person who had dared to threaten her not to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Naraku was putting on plane white hakama and haori when he heard a sharp noise behind him. He knew his dear friend Nobu's aura anywhere.

“What is it my friend? I have much to do.” He snapped.

“You went and saw Asuna.” Nobu said with crossed arms.

“Fuck hai. Okay? She is our mate. When is the last time you were with her?” The hanyou snarled.

“Last week. The expulsion of yoki my friend it was huge.” The doctor kumo said shaking his head.

“What in Kamis name are you telling me Nobu. Spit it out! I am busy!” Naraku hissed.

“Well if you wanted things to be like old times then you got your wish; she is pregnant with a girl of yours.” Nobu snapped.

“What? She was already pregnant! How could that happen? It has never happened before!” The dark one said stumbling back.

“That was before the ekimmu changed her DNA my friend. I have no idea exactly what it did. She is pregnant with your baby girl. She is going to literally; unable to do much because she is sapped. She got herself with child again because as she put it there was a lull and it would be safe. I think she is insane and I think you are too!” His best friend snapped and he ported out.

Naraku actually was shaking and she was pregnant again after so many years. She was giving him a baby girl and tears actually pricked his eyes. He felt wretched but at the same time overwhelmed in happiness. It was not his style and his human side was congratulating him on being a supreme asshole.

“Shut up you fucking ningen.” The hanyou muttered barely aloud.

He called upon Efnisien and the Keeper of Chaos was there. Efnisien had gone to his knee and had begged him to allow him to love Hibari as he did when she was Macha. Naraku had snorted and smiled as he had stated a better man could not be found for his nearly perfect child.

“Yes Master Arawn.” Chaos bowed.

“The queen is going to be severely drained because of myself. I begot her with a baby girl. She was already with pup but whatever your ekimmu doctors did; it screwed up her reproduction! I will not loose my mate to this!” He said in fury.

“Master?” Efnisien asked calmly.

“What?” Naraku snarled.

“My twin has domain over tranquility. Truly, he can do the very thing that word implies. He and I do not get along but if one of the Princes or yourself commanded him. He could set his power upon her.” His faithful subject stated.

“He will do so or he will die.” The hanyou said without emotion.

“Who shall inform him of his task?” The ekimmu asked.

“Tell Fionn to do so. He holds tremendous sway with the people. Gwydion is just a needed idiot. I have to bring back Shezmu. I will wait until Nisien has done his job.” He commanded.

“Yes master!” He bowed.

“You and my child Hibari?” Naraku demanded.

“I told her I would give her time to establish her life with her new babe. The Menon fenrir has been having lots of trouble as of late.” Efnisien said as if he was sorry.

“Good man. Claim her and do not break her again. You two belonged together then as you do now!” His ruler stated in a snappish tone.

Efnisien bowed deeply and he phased out to get Fionn. It was dangerous for the queen to be so incapacitated but Nisien's abilities would insure she was safe and she would make it. He appeared to Fionn and he bowed.

“Master Arawn regrets his begot her. He did not realize that our doctors changed her so much. However, you are to deliver a message to my twin to give her tranquility.” Efnisien smiled.

“Sometimes cousin you are beyond brilliant. I shall do so immediately.” Fionn bowed and he phased out.

Efnisien moved over to stare at the reborn queen. She and Hibari looked so much alike it was scary. He could feel the power of his master and this girl child would be another child like his Hibari.

“We shall protect our queen as she has given us life. I swear it.” He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Maec was hearing from Jing what had happened and he was actually furious with the dark hanyou. He was beyond furious but what could he do? The man edged him out in power by a little but that little was enough to insure death.

“Isha is okay?” Maec demanded coldly.

“Yea. She still has not woken up and it has been a full day. I am told this was how Hibari was conceived. She was out for almost a week.” Lei sighed.

“Hibari? Good gods man, she may have another girl as powerful as my daughter in law?” The Shouten king said stunned.

“Yes. The idea is terrifying actually. Efnisien came up with the idea that his twin brother use his ability of domain over tranquility. He will be required to repeat his acts weekly until the babes are born.” The Jing heir informed Maec.

Maec looked deep in contemplation and Lei was shielded heavily. He was obsessed always with his wife and now he was obsessed with one of her husbands. Lei had seen Maec's soul and he was enraptured. He now understood why Nanami lost her fucking mind. The king was looking at Lei who was looking at the far wall and he knew the younger man was lost in thought.

“Speak Jing.” He commanded.

“It is private Maec.” He used his given name but in a softer tone.

“Oh bother. Follow me.” The king snapped.

Lei was both nervous and infatuated as he followed the Shouten king into his study. Maec sat down in a leather covered wide seat chair and he offered the matching one to Lei. Jing sat and he blinked at Maec.

“If this is about your little crush then let me be clear; you got your kicks but I will accost you and make you bleed if you ever restrain me again.” Maec said in a threatening tone.

“What if I told you I saw your soul?” Lei demanded.

“Pardon? When would you have had the opportunity?” The king demanded.

“The day you saved me; when my back was broken. I not only see auras your majesty but I can see a person's true nature if I look deeply enough. Nifty power I have.” Jing said flatly.

“My soul. Ah yes, well that is something I will not discuss.” The tr'Awnhi ruler said suddenly uncomfortable.

“I always wondered what made little Nanami out of her fucking mind! I could not understand why Asuna would deign give you any chances after your bouts from your bitch sister. I have seen what they know. I have seen what they have experienced and what few Shouten will ever know. Parts of you are angelic. She tried to tell me but I was an arrogant bastard.” Lei said ashamed of his former hate.

“I have a blackened soul Jing. You wits are addled.” Maec snapped very uncomfortable.

“You think that because of what happened with looney tunes Sanra? You have some dark spots but it is dangerous and smooth. Your light is magnificent and nearly blinds in its luminescence. What you call dark? I can only describe as smoother than silk and softer than Pashmina.” The Jing heir said of what he knew.

“Stop!” He said in a shaky voice.

“Why does it bother you so Maec? I can see it. I am like your brother Alum and I love people for their inner nature. I fell in love with Asuna when I really saw who she was. I did not want to see you for you. We were taught to hate the tr'Awnhi.” Lei explained.

“Only with Isha. I will only ever do anything with Isha present. Do you understand me? Do not attempt to touch me without her around.” Maec said in finality.

“That is what I must do?” His admirer said blinking dark eyes.

“I am no stranger to sharing my bed and being around another Shouten but it is private and stays between you, me, and Isha. I will not be touched without her present.” He said standing.

“You love her as much as I do.” Jing said again in awe.

“She is with both our babes Lei. She is still asleep. The dark hanyou does not know she gives me another child. I should like to keep it that way.” The king sighed.

“Absolutely.” The heir to the Jing clan stated and he stood and bowed.

He neared Maec only a little and he stared at his skin.

“I shall of course wait. I will show you who I am.” Lei said bluntly.

The younger man phased out and he fell into the leather chair. He was not used to others telling him what his soul looked like. Nanami had found it interesting he had thought and Isha was devoted and loved him. He felt guilt for all the heinous things he had done in his unstable years. He immediately stood and went to the royal nursery. All of his young child were either sleeping or playing.

“I shall be great for you all. I shall be the best father as you have the best mother. I shall never fail any of my sons or daughters ever again.” Maec said very softly.

Lei was shielded and he was struck by Maec's continued guilt. He was going to get him to see how truly magnificent he was. He thought about Admal and he snorted at the back stabbing bastard. He wanted the best and he would have what he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

It had been a long while since Kameron had had to use his native language. It felt strange as he spoke it but he was within the court of Anupu and he blended seamlessly. His fury at this creature was how harsh he had been on his mistress but then turned on her when he got a pup. Kameron moved slowly towards the pharaoh and Anupu of course knew who he was. What he was not sure of was it the Kameron of old or further along in the timeline.

“Hello your majesty.” The frere bowed slightly.

“What brings you to my court, eh Kameron?” Anupu demanded aloud.

“You did not know my lord? I am Egyptian by birth. My birth name is Aahmes. The monster that took me did not like it.” He smiled and Shezmu moved closer to see this stranger.

“I had not known. You are from the other place?” Anupu asked if bored.

“I am here at the behest of my queen. She has decided to reconsider your transaction.” He smiled and his eyes were red.

Shezmu felt intense anger from this creature towards his brother but he only stared at him. He was a magnificent male and most obviously Egyptian.

-Never fear me Prince Shezmu.- Kameron pathed in his mind.

Shezmu's eyes widened and no one heard the mental buzz.

-Who are you sir?- The younger brother asked.

-My queen is someone you know. I cannot tolerate Nofre-hotep to be here any longer.- The frere pathed and suddenly stared at Shezmu.

-He is my brother's only child! He would die.- Shezmu thought freaking.

-I see your mind my lord. You are devoted to him already. I am more powerful than your brother any day or night. By Ra, I will take back my mistress's pup this day!- Kameron thought powerfully.

-The silver haired woman; who is she?- He demanded.

-You will know. I swear you will know. You asked for peace but your family needs you.- Frere thought cryptically.

Kameron had kept up conversation with Anupu and the pharaoh suddenly attacked Kameron. The frere's eyes were burning red and his arm changed to that of his Ramanga self. Anupu was horrified and he was lifted from the ground by Asuna's man.

“You will rot in hell before my mistress allows you this pup of her body.” Kameron snarled horribly in a Ramanga time.

Anupu was no slouch but he was suddenly tossed as if a rag doll and hit a column. He never had the opportunity to call upon his inferno fang and Kameron moved swiftly. What the frere had not counted on but was grateful for was Quilin. The brunette man jumped down beside him and he was startled.

“Take Nofre and go brother. That bastard is getting up and with soldiers.” Qui commanded.

“You will come with us!” Kameron hissed.

“I am only protecting you whilst you take him brother. GO!” The Chinese frere said.

Shezmu was in shock and he was not reacting. Anupu was up and had his inferno blade out. His eyes were red and he suddenly met a Chinese sword and the bastard was ungodly strong.

“Pardon us you joke! Asuna wishes her boy back permanently. You do not figure into the plans anymore. We are taking out the trash.” Qui taunted him.

Chan had taught him how to fight and he was elegant with a katana. Anupu was getting desperate and he did slash into Qui's shoulder quite deeply. The frere lifted a heavy potted plant in a gold container and smashed it into Anupu out of nowhere.

“I will just come and take him back! How dare you! He is my son! MY SON!” The hell hound snarled.

“No you will not. There is no more powerful alchemist than Maec and his kind. You are grounded.” The frere laughed coldly.

“Shezmu! Stop him. Stop him from taking my boy!” He barked at his younger brother.

Shezmu moved but he stared at Quilin and his guts were telling him that he was not supposed to stop this.

-Mock fight me.- Qui commanded.

Shezmu's inferno spear came to life and they began checking each other back and forth. Anupu had broken bones and he had ordered his soldiers to secure the palace and surrounding area. Quilin heard the mental call and he just quite suddenly stopped fighting and ported out. Anupu crawled forward and tears fell down his face as he realized they must have him already. Shezmu tried to help his brother up and the Pharaoh Anupu wailed like the hound he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

“You were brilliant Qui!” Kameron said smiling.

Nofre knew his Haha's frere so he did not fight being taken by them. They were family to him. He was a young boy of five almost six and he was asleep in Kameron's arms.

“I want more.” Quilin said as they emerged from the tunnel.

“Have you told her?” His elder brother asked.

“I lose my nerve. We must speak to Ryo, Kameron. He is listless and angry.” The youngest frere said concerned.

“I think I know why. He has matured over the past few years. He is not the brash young dragon frere but he is a man who wishes for more.” Kameron stated.

“He never asks her for anything. We all serve lovingly but Ryo hurts.” The wise incubus said and they entered Pembroke.

Nofre was laid upon a bed of ermine and the softest pillows and Asuna still slept. If Kameron had not known it had happened with Hibari; then he would be scared. Efnisien would tell Naraku to pull the soul back from Annwyn. The dark hanyou still found it draining beyond endure but it was easier if he went to the gate in Loch Halvat.

Efnisien phased to Loch Halvat and the Stythe gave him wide berth. Maec had specifically cursed Anupu from moving forward in time by breaking into his tomb and actually cutting off some hair. It was as easy as one, two, and three for the Shouten king. Naraku saw the ugly beasts with cloven hooves and he sneered at them and he demanded they opened the doors. As before one asked who was to be brought forward and Naraku spoke like Arawn and demanded the soul of Shezmu; Prince of Egypt and the God of Blood and Wine. Maec had his body and the creature came back after some time with the soul. Naraku was getting drained as hell and his white haori and hakama were getting stained from perspiration by keeping the gate open.

“Master Arawn here is the soul.” The beast declared.

Maec chanted as he merged soul and body together. They would have to move fast because he would return in great pain and suffering. Suddenly Shezmu sucked in air and he was physically shaking.

“Get him to Nobu and Nanami now!” Naraku commanded as he fell to his knees.

Maec looked down at the older half dog daemon and he was impressed. The man was in horrendous pain but he was quickly on a gurney and Shezmu saw Nobu and a young woman he only knew as a girl.

“My little one. Why? I do not understand.” He spoke in Egyptian and barely coherent.

“Your brother overstepped the family bounds and she tried to honor your wishes; we did not.” Maec smirked at the incredible man.

“Anupu loved her. He…I chose to give him…” Shezmu spoke and he suddenly passed out.

“Well he loved himself a little too much.” Nobu snorted.

Maec stood at the doors to surgery and a young man he did not know well but was quite happy with ported in. It was Judafre and the grown son of Shezmu and Nahut also ported in. An older and powerful aura appeared and Judafre hugged Nafre and so did Nahut.

“I do not understand?” Nafre said in shock.

“I do not understand either.” Judafre said in a shaky voice as he stared at Maec; his father in law.

“The Pharaoh Anupu decided to break your mother and although they shared custody of Nofre; he was back there mostly. He came forward and wanted to negotiate a sibling for Nofre. Her frere found his manners lacking. As Naraku has put it; we are taking out the garbage in the family. Your father should never had passed on.” Maec explained.

“Sir, he asked not to be saved.” Nahut said crying.

“He thought he was allowing his brother his due. I have cursed Anupu from ever stepping into this era again. He should not have fucked with her or this family.” The Shouten king shrugged.

“You brought back our Papa because of why?” Judafre asked in his trembling voice.

“We, her other top mates felt that a travesty had been done and Naraku had the power to reverse it. I know history. I know of the great warrior prince Shezmu. I may be Shouten but I can respect that.” Nallah's father said bowing.

Inside they had got him stable and warm and the look of his eyes imitated the kohl line look. Shezmu's warm brown eyes were taking in everything.

“Where is my Little One? Where is Asuna?” He asked in a parched voice.

“She is sleeping for now Shezmu-sama. Chichi N got a bit randy with her and well he got her another Hibari.” Nanami smiled at a man she had adored.

“Another Hibari? Goodness. How long was I gone?” He asked in Japanese.

“More than a century. Haha died as well but she was brought back sixteen years ago. A lot of stuff has happened Shezmu-sama.” Little Nanami said.

“Why do I feel you different child?” He asked stunned.

“Oh, I got killed then Haha changed me to empusae. I then went through another change. I am just a big ole mess.” He laughed.

Shezmu was seeing images in her mind and he was horrified. His Little One as he called her was in truth a reborn ancient one. He was shocked stupid and he tried to sit up.

“Not yet Shezmu! She is not awake at all. She was already with child before Naraku pulled his stunt. It was not his intention but the ekimmu have switched her DNA up.” Nobu commanded.

“The ancient ones, some were evil. Some were very very evil.” He growled softly.

“Believe us we know.” Nanami replied.

“Who is my Little One to them?” He asked trembling.

“She is Arianrhod reborn; Haha is the current queen of the ekimmu people. The good ones love and worship her.” The young doctor said shrugging.

“Anupu did what?” he demanded.

“He did commence a relationship with Haha but it was always rocky. She finally was able to give him a pup almost six years ago. Four years ago he stopped seeing Haha and began to keep Nofre in the past. She figured out that it was over. Minkah was the go between. Recently, he came to her and wanted a pup by her again. Here frere which you do not know; finally had enough and they came to Chichi N. Kameron asked why Anupu got the goods and you got death? Chichi N agreed. He always admired and liked you sir. You always were part of the family and kept us going through the Shouten Wars; which are over. We are allied to them now.” The formally young child he knew spoke to him as an adult.

“I should never have left her. I should never.” He muttered and tears slid down his eyes.

“She honored your wishes but the earrings you gave her? She wears them quite often. She also had one of your fine coats that she said still had your scent.” Nanami said softly.

Nobu actually shed a few tears himself and he had always adored this man. He had always been gentle and kept them together.

“We shall bring you to her very soon Shezmu-sama. Just allow yourself to rest; it happened to me too.” Nobu said shuddering.

“Now you must tell me!” The Egyptian inu said horrified.

“I was kidnapped by the former Ramanga queen.” The healer sat by the gurney.

“Her name was Ayille. We knew of her in generations past to come upon our lands like a pestilence!” Shezmu said sick.

“Kameron you met? He was given to her by his parents as sacrifice. It was a suburb of Luxor I believe he said.” His old friend stated.

“Oh Ra! I heard this tale. A human and his wife sacrificed their son but the Goddess was displeased because the boy was perfect in innocence and she judged them not. The entire village except for one old woman was slaughtered.” The former prince said and he was sick to know it was true.

Kameron had been in the doorway and to meet such a famous and kind royal from his homeland was a deep honor to him.

“There were legends?” Kameron asked softly.

“Shezmu-sama, this is Kameron. He is Asuna's chief frere. Turns out Asuna was and is a uppyr queen.” Nobu shrugged.

“My Little One had too much ka for a regular born daemon. I knew she was different; I just did not know how different! You are the boy from the legend?” Shezmu asked Kameron.

Kameron knelt on his knee before the Egyptian prince and Shezmu was actually blushing. The frere looked up and asked to speak.

“There is no longer any land in which I am prince Kameron! You! You told I would be needed for the family.” He said remembering as he spoke in Egyptian.

“Yes your majesty. Ayille took me and raised me to seventeen human years and I was changed into a Ramanga frere. My mistress; I attacked and she used me as a way to go against Ayille, she did not know she was turning me into HER frere. It worked out for the best. I really hated her.” Kameron smiled.

“So the remade ones that the lilitu spoke of is truth!” Shezmu said awed.

“Yes. There are four of us frere; myself, Chrestian, Ryo, and Quilin you fought. We are not just mates but protectors. In our case; we do pretty much what we want.” The frere said honestly.

“I know my Little One…she would not want slaves.” The royal said seriously.

“Slaves? Oh not even close. I will share the rest of my story later. I actually feel her waking up and she is furious.” Kameron grinned.

“Furious at who?” The former prince asked wincing.

“Lord Naraku.” He laughed softly.

“Those two will never change.” Shezmu shook his head.

“Your adult children are here your majesty and I will bring you to my lady.” He said bowing.

Tears pricked Shezmu's eyes as Judafre, Nahut, and Nafre came in and all three were in tears. Kameron was smiling widely and he had done something very good. He ported out because Asuna was screaming in her mind.

“Yes mistress?” He bowed.

“Where is he? Where is Naraku? I am going to rip his appendages from his back and shove them up his ass!” She snarled in righteous fury.

“He is resting after his exorcise in power.” He stated and she looked at him oddly.

“What did you all do?” Asuna demanded.

“The Egyptian leader pissed me off. Nofre should be here with you most often. His demand that you negotiate another sibling was off putting. I simply pointed out why did he get to make you suffer when his magnanimous brother suffered death for him to be with you, yet he was not.” Kameron said in all honestly.

“You brought Nofre back. I feel him here. Naraku pulled Shezmu from Annwyn did he not?” She asked trying to stay calm.

“Yes my queen. He is half lilitu of all uppyr! The most like ekimmu of anyone and frankly; he is a good man.” Her chief frere crossed his arms.

“I swore to him on my honor!” She said shook up.

“I did not and neither did Lord Naraku.” Kameron pointed out.

“Well you most certainly have become a planner and player!” She snapped as she stood.

Dizziness flooded her and she was weak. She really was not mad at Kameron and he felt it. He stood by in case she wanted him to help her and she motioned yes. She had to function and this was the absolute worst timing in her mind. Asuna sighed as she sat down in a chair of rough hewn wood and looked out upon the sea.

“I cannot be incapacitated. I just cannot be.” Asuna said standing.

“Mistress but you are in a dangerous situation from your own body. We all insist that you must be sheltered and nothing allowed to befall you.” Kameron said sternly.

“Kameron! I knew I was pushing myself but Naraku has pushed it beyond. I have to endure. What happens if Sanra or these Drak creatures truly make themselves known?” She demanded.

“Asuna! My queen. Naraku is very regretful. He only wished to be with you; obviously, when the ekimmu changed your DNA, it seemed to have changed a lot.” He said to her honestly as he took her hands and held them tight.

“I am not a domesticate inu but I seem to be acting like one!” The ekimmu queen snorted.

Kameron understood why she felt that way and she sat down as he personally cut his own wrist over a chalice. She was reading old tales of reptile demons in all forms in their plane and it seemed prudent to call upon the most powerful of those types. Amedeo and Julianus never suffered when she was in the modern era but when she was gone in the past; she would be gone long stretches.

“I shall bring him. Perhaps bring Apollo?” He asked her after hearing her mind.

“I do not need a lover's quarrel that would happen I am certain if Apollo were here. Gwydion and I are in a good place. I do not want to mess that up.” Asuna stated flatly.

Neither frere or queen realized both consorts were very close and Gwydion chest was beating harder.

“I intend to bring those boys forward and within a year or two; I should like to give Gwydion and Fionn twins. How fun would that be?” She chortled playfully.

“I think mistress you would be covered in ekimmu top from bottom.” Kameron said in a sarcastic but playful tone as well.

“I know you know my mind but I intend to give Maec as many children as he wishes. I have no intentions of stopping myself when I am with him.” His queen stated softly.

“Asuna, we all worry this will tax your body!” He said worried.

“Do not think I do not know about Ryo's feelings.” Her pale blue orbs stared Kameron down.

“He has finally grown up and he knows what he wants now is all.” The head brother said looking down.

“I have to think and plan. I know my Ryo and I refuse to lose another Japanese dragon.” She said blinking back her pain over Ryukotsusei.

“You know Sorami and Ryota love Ryo so much.” He whispered.

“I know they do. I also know I share custody with yet another man who got what he wanted and threw me away.” Asuna said standing and going to a window to contemplate.

“Esus Mochrie has become ensconced with his people. I did not realize how busy the modern Wyvern would be.” Her chief frere said almost in regret.

“I know when I have a loss. You know if history had not taken a certain ga; I am almost one hundred percent positive that Hyoga and I would have had a strong relationship; his love of Yuan was obvious. It rips me apart he was such a man but such an eager creature to do such mayhem.” She looked away.

“Asuna, I know these losses hurt you. Anupu, Ryukotsusei, Kensei, Kenomaru, Shan Lao, Yung, and Crevan that ended up using for one reason or another but you have one who loves you more than his own soul. Shezmu should never have died and there are those who are perfectly worthy of my mistress.” Kameron said softly.

“I wish to make Ryo happy. He never complains and I only catch snippets here and there. I also wish to see Shezmu-sama.” She replied checking her face in the mirror.

She was overwhelmed in her personal life again and her chief frere could see camps forming in her “kingdoms”. She had her mates and dalliances upon each plane now. He and his frere considered Chanak gone. Admal was only around once in awhile. Her list of serious suitors was much stricter than it used to be and some men who had no been around in some time like Yhea; her bind gave him strength but he was so into his clan at the moment.

“Bring Julianus here but no other reptile youkai except Ryo is to be near me except for the Servius. Thank you my heart.” Asuna kissed him softly and he kissed her in return.

Gwydion phased out quickly with Fionn and he was shaking. The younger Hammel was worried what the hell was going on with Gwydion and his younger brother actually looked nervous.

“When is the last time she has seen the pythos or you?” Fionn asked calmly.

“Actually some time. He went into hibernation for a short time but I have been so busy with the children and the people. Fionn, she has cut him out of her life and mine!” Gwydion was stunned.

“Brother what is your problem? You act like this is a bad thing.” Thunder shook his head.

“I do not particularly want to deal with a pissed off ex-lover who has enormous power!” The Ice prince snarked.

“You shall not.” Their wife said from a side door.

“How in the hell?” Gwydion fumbled.

“Duh Gwydion. Twin souls remember? I am the queen of the Ekimmu people. You two are my consorts. I owe it to you both to be a proper queen should I not?” She crossed her arms.

“Asuna, I always had lovers outside of Arianrhod as she did me.” The other half of her soul said staring her down bluntly.

“I have met your needs Gwydion or have you not noticed?” She snapped.

He actually was dumbfounded but realized it was true. She whirled on her heel and he caught up with her. His hand was on her shoulder and the only thought in his head was; mine! She was not going to allow him anyone but her anymore. Fionn was perfectly content with his life but Gwydion was not used to such.

“No more! You find a lover my dear soul brother and they die! End of discussion.” She snarled and she left.

“When did I become so compliant?” Gwydion asked his younger sibling dumbfounded.

“When the soul of your twin is acting how you have needed and wanted all those years ago. She is setting her priorities Gwydion Hammel and we are two of them.” Fionn shrugged and he was happy.

“I was never a priority!” He said in old pain.

“Get over the past brother! This is her as Asuna. I love her as this version. Leave it alone! We have a life we both always wished.” Thunder said getting angry.

“I know. I know Fionn. I see more children for us both. She intends to keep us busy with our offspring.” He said in astonishment.

“I rather like being such a hands on parent.” His half empusae brother said.

“I find it much more rewarding than before. Losing everything has brought a vicious protectiveness out. I have been maneuvered.” The ekimmu of ice and snow said.

“Are you seriously complaining?” Fionn demanded in anger.

“No Fionn. I am shocked at myself. I am happy.” Gwydion just said in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Shezmu was brought to her in Pembroke and the reunion was unstoppable tears and her weeping at his feet; I kept my promise. He ended holding his forever mate in his arms on her bed and she was snoring lightly. Their adult children had come and wept as well and it was stated that he would be Nofre's parent besides her. Shezmu was awed by everything but the sheer amount of power inside of his, Little One as he called her amazed even him. Frere were myths to his kind of uppyr but he found them indispensable. The Egyptian inu met all four and he liked all four immediately. Kameron being Egyptian was closest to him and he introduced his son and daughter; Aahmes and Arsinoe. Shezmu was in love with the two half Egyptian younglings. Julianus Servius was bundled up and he came into her room in the past and he gasped a little.

“Prince Shezmu?” Julianus asked stunned.

“Rex Julianus! I was told you and your son Amedeo were here but to see you again sir!” Shezmu said in Latin.

“Amica mea here found me in the past. She saved me and some of my people. This femmina gave me a figlia.” The elegant Basilisk former king said smoothing out his black hair.

“Come hold her on the other side to warm yourself my friend. You must be freezing.” Shezmu smiled.

“Si. It is colder here!” He smiled.

Julianus kept his clothes on but slipped in to hold her on the other side and she made a contented sigh.

“She has been through so much. Our femmina is a great one. I have an untraditional marriage with her and Amedeo there but it does not matter, no? I have my figlio and figlia and I most happy.” Julianus said softly to the Egyptian prince he liked very much.

“She mentioned something about reptile daemons in this Hueco Mundo and Leth`Evana. We shall look tomorrow my friend?” The Egyptian said sleepily.

“Si. Si, I shall enjoy getting back into fighting.” The former rex said as he slowly fell asleep.

Shezmu had met Maec tr'Awnhi and found out the he and Naraku were the ones who had physically brought him back. They both were these reborn ekimmu and he was seriously impressed with the Shouten king. He still had to wrap his mind around the fact there was such piece with the wraiths. He had met Jing Lei Shi who had nearly killed his Little One in the past but his telepathy served him well and Jing made certain his mind was an open book to the half uppyr dog daemon. Maec was the most fascinating to Shezmu and he wanted to become closer friends with the man. He just felt deep gratitude and a connection. He was still alert and he felt something he had never felt before. Shezmu was up and suddenly stalking an aura he had no idea what it was. Slowly he tackled a being that was cat like and this being was in humanoid form but he began to fight a creature of great strength.

“Who are you?” Shezmu demanded in Japanese.

The male cat daemon blinked pale blue eyes at him and he did not understand that language. He spoke in his tongue and Shezmu allowed his inferno spear and Luthais was awed but not stupid. Asuna came awake and managed to disengage a sleeping Julianus.

“Luthais no! Shezmu!” Asuna said in Foraoise.

“You know this man Little One?” Shezmu demanded.

“Hai my darling. He is an ally from Leth`Evana. He can speak English. Did you ever learn?” She asked her long time inu mate.

“Yes.” Her Egyptian inu mate answered looking the cat daemon up and down.

“Luthais! This is Shezmu and a husband that Naraku and Maec were able to bring back.” She said in English.

“That is amazing! I am sorry sir. Your wife is allied with my people in Leth'Evana. We are fae daemons as your mind is calling me a cat daemon. Please add fae to that.” He smiled at Shezmu.

“I apologize sir. I have been through much with my Little One. I shall return to sleep Asuna. Wedja.” He spoke softly.

“Wedja.” She murmured and a single bloody tear fell down her face.

Luthias waited and Shezmu returned to her bedroom and he could see her happy but this had been painful for her. His species of fae were highly telepathic and he touched her shoulder. Her blood rimmed eyes blinked but suddenly his mind was in a crash course of what had happened in the few days he had been gone. He also became aware there was an immensely powerful reptile youkai in her room and he was thrilled.

“I could use his help in tracking down the Dra`Con.” He said in Foraoise.

“He will gladly do so. He is the most excellent of men.” Asuna replied aloud.

Luthais was being quite discrete and Asuna moved with unnatural speed and she port/phased them to Japan of this era. He was shocked but his blue eyes stared at her with deep emotion.

“I swore no to shun you. I keep my promises.” She whispered as she met his lips as the neko fae was kissed stupid by the woman of his dreams.

Luthais's hands were buried in hair and he could feel her drained; he wished to stop but she was growling softly as her teeth nibbled his throat.

“My gods! I do not wish you to believe that I only wish your body.” Luthais cried softly.

“I know. I know your mind my Pantera prince. It is so because I know your heart and mind. I wish to feel you against me.” Asuna whispered in his sensitive ear.

“My love!” He groaned in the growing passion.

“Hai. You have shown me your true self. I will have you in my life.” She was passionately kissing along his throat.

“We have isolated the witch and the evil ekimmu. Tolthe is meeting with the Elensar about it but I have a description of a Dra`Con. Their fae form is almost identical to an elvish fae.” Luthais spoke as their lips devoured and her hands unfastened.

“Same in our plane. I feel someone.” She said softly.

Things happened fast and Luthais felt through her what a raigekidan bullet felt like. She had not expected it and she grunted in severe pain. Luthais could see her face and he cried out as she sagged in his arms.

“Dragon lord. It is Ryukotsusei.” She mumbled and the Pantera noticed her bleeding as she tried to slip down his front.

The dragon lord was full of wrath and when he saw the onna he loved in the arms of another; rage had stolen him. Luthais held her as he slipped with her to her knees and she was bleeding so badly.

“My pups. My babes!” She whispered in an agonizing cry.

“I smell two. I sense two alive. I will save you and them.” Luthais cried.

Ryukotsusei came out and Luthais was in a terrible rage. He suddenly transformed to his Pantera form and the Japanese dragon lord smiled in anger and jealous rage. He could taste the air and Asuna was going to bleed to death. He made a deep roar and several dragons came out of the Palm forest.

“Take the Lady Asuna to Rena now!” Ryu commanded.

Luthais sneered at the reptile and Ryukotsusei came closer to him and the Pantera was obviously dangerous but he was not afraid.

“She is technically my mate. You sir will tell me why you are here with her and what you are!” The dragon threatened him.

“She is the ekimmu queen and yoked in my homeplane to our ruler. How dare you!” He snarled and his dangerous claws swiped the dragon lord.

Ryu grunted and the searing pain was one he was not used to. Of course there was much Ryukotsusei was not used to but he had felt her aura and it was powerful. He had intended to hit the neko man and not her. He had his warriors deal with the other man and he hurried to his castle. Rena was working fast and she had managed to save three babes; one Shouten was shielding another and she felt the aura of a mixed powerful youkai. Ryu walked in looked grieved and Rena murmured.

“She was with child more than I have seen her capable. How could you Lord Ryukotsusei?” His healer admonished.

“My own mate has shunned me! I was in a jealous rage.” He pale hazel eyes looked downcast.

Asuna was coming around and she saw the blood under her and she could smell Grimmjow's twins and Simyth's son gone. She was rocking back and forth and Ryu felt wretched.

“You have forsaken me! You tell me not but I meant that for him; not you!” Her estranged dragon lord lamented.

“So you justify killing my pups because you feel slighted? Oh ho Ryu; it is you in my era and not I!” Asuna screamed at him.

“What nonsense do you espouse onna?” He raged.

“I was raped by a ningen with a help of Sanra tr'Awnhi! I had no choice but to carry the hanyou. I gave him to a ningen family in England to raise but you, you just quit seeing me, YOU quit seeing me. You would not or could not look past my violation!” She snarled in old pain and current hurt.

Asuna could feel Luthais but his aura was different. He must be in full on Pantera form and she was shivering from blood loss and fury at the arrogance of the dragon lord.

“Why would I do such a thing Asuna? How in the Kamis name could I have left you? Explain this! I am dragon; we do not abandon our mates you insane female!” He roared at her.

“Well your absence was noted by Julianus Servius. He told you since you could obviously not man up; to go fuck yourself or he would kill you!” Asuna seethed.

“You allow one of your basilisk to talk to me in such a way?” Ryu snarled in fury at her.

“You just slithered away so easily!” She wept bloody tears.

“I know you not! You are not the onna I fell in love with. You are something vastly different.” The magnificent dragon lord shook his silvery white/blue hair at the tips.

Suddenly an overly large brown-black panther in full neko form literally crashed through the wall of the room she was in. Asuna's eyes widened and she realized that Luthais had three phases of his form. She was shocked fully and she was pulled up into massive jaws but he was growling at Ryukotsusei and Rena. The old dragoness had seen big neko youkai but nothing this large and she was stunned. Ryu was not afraid but Luthais narrowed his panther eyes at the dragon lord and he jumped and disappeared mid-jump. They were in Leth`Evana and he laid her down. He changed back to his fully humanoid elvish appearance and the drain on his yoki was evident.

“Luthais!” She cried as she ran to him.

“Weak. I am sorry. I am not at full power outside of Leth`Evana.” He panted and his loose hair covered his face.

Asuna moved and she was filled with such fury that it was leaking from her pores. Luthais's face had a huge gash from a dragon across his face and he was bloodied horribly. She dipped into his mind deeply and she transported them to his people. She was still bleeding but Tolthe was out of a grand house made of marble but it resembled Greek buildings to her. Asuna fell against Luthais and Ryukotsusei had been vicious.

“You have three phases of your form?” She mumbled in awe.

“Yes. The last version takes most of our energy and we rarely use it. I was terrified for you.” He whispered.

“Queen Asuna! Brother! What happened?” Tolthe demanded as his golden yellow orbs took in the blood and ghastly gashes of claw and the stink of natural yoki.

“We were speaking of the Dra`Con. We were in her home country and apparently an estranged mate thought I was of someone of import.” Luthais said to keep discretion.

“By our Gods brother! Tell me where to find this beast and I shall decimate him!” his twin snarled in rage.

“Queen Asuna lost bairn brother. She needs tending.” His twin commanded.

Asuna could not stand the pain Luthais was in and she let her yoki dagger appear. She sliced her wrist deep and she began to bleed over his face and Tolthe was horrified. He also realized her blood must have healing properties but she was miscarrying at the moment and she was bleeding for his twin.

“Asuna do not!” The Pantera prince cried.

“No! You will not get ill because of him. I feel light headed. You saved me. You came for me.” She whispered as she held his face between her palms.

“Always.” He choked up.

Tolthe was astonished but the ekimmu queen fell and Luthais yelled for their healers. He picked her up and his brother was behind him.

“She shares your feelings.” Tolthe stated as fact.

“I told her others come first.” Luthais swore.

“You told an honorable woman you loved her and nearly gave your life. You have her devotion brother. Do not be a fool; discretion be damned. Our gods endow us and tell us to love where our hearts lead.” His twin said firmly.

“She has lost. How can I forgive myself?” His barely younger self actually wept.

“We heal her. You be near her.” Tolthe said and he ordered for grand chambers to be arranged.

Luthais actually was covered in blood and it was hers. When he washed his face; the scars from the reptile daemon was slight and she had healed him massively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Tolthe had to send word to Tanath`Sal that Simyth's daughter in law was in Pantera land. She was in a deep sleep and Luthais was beside her bed. He held her hand and before their healers had helped her slip into a deeper sleep; she wanted to know if he was well. He wept over her and Asuna stared up at a man she respected deeply; her feelings amplified it and she had kissed him. It had startled the healers but she whispered she was not backing away. She had whispered as she had fallen into deep slumber; in concern to the Pantera prince.

“The healers saw.” Tolthe said gently.

“Saw what exactly brother?” Luthais asked as he felt miserable.

“They said your true self has chosen. She returns your affections and you have given her your soul.” The elder twin was stating.

“Yes Tolthe! I know.” His irritating twin was driving him mad.

“She whispered to our healer if she as an outworlder could mother a Pantera.” The co-ruler of their kind said in respect of the outworlder.

“I am assuming our healer said of course not.” Luthais snorted.

“No. He would not lie. He told her any cub born to any species will still be Pantera dominant.” Tolthe smiled a little.

“She could not or should not. Okay?” He snapped at the elder sibling.

“The Elensar will be here soon.” The elder Pantera prince said bowing.

Luthais made himself proper and the King of Leth`Evana actually came amongst the group of highly evolved animal fae daemons and he was obviously impressed. Asuna was sleeping with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Your majesty, I am so sorry. She and I were in Japan talking of the Dra`Con and what we thought they were. A mate of dragon descent called Ryukotsusei intended attack for me but she somehow took the brunt of it.” Luthais said to the royal and tears fell down his eyes.

“She…Princess Asuna is with child.” Simyth asked delicately but his body was stiff.

“The attack by this ex-mate of hers killed much life within the gracious lady. I felt your son's child. He did not make it.” The Pantera prince lied as to the parentage and Simyth almost stumbled.

“Why was she attacked?” He asked composing himself.

“Her mate assumed I am a lover.” Luthais stated looking away.

“If you are not Prince Luthais then I command that you shall be.” Simyth said with pain in his brown eyes.

“Pardon me King Simyth?” He asked shocked.

“She is my wife here. I also know what my wife needs. You have proven yourself a valued friend and ally. I am still the King of ALL Leth`Evana. You know that child was mine.” The fae king said softly.

“Yes your majesty but it is not for me to judge either of you. I do not judge either of you.” He bowed his head.

“If she should show an inclination; give into your obvious adoration of her. The more fae who can protect her; the better I shall feel!” Simyth said bluntly.

The elvish king went and sat with her and Luthais was shaking harshly. Simyth Elensar was like nothing he expected and Asuna was in a mild death sleep. Simyth refused to leave her side and the Pantera gave the elf king wide berth. Luthais neared the king with some honeysuckle wine and the Elensar took it.

“We worship the same gods and goddesses I see. Prince Luthais sit with me.” The elvish king said calmly.

“Yes your majesty.” He said reverently.

“Tell me of the attack.” He commanded softly.

“We were in the lands of the reptiles in Japan. Apparently this Ryukotsusei was mated to her your majesty? He released a form of electrical current in the form of ammunition sir!” Luthais said in disgust.

“I have heard of this dragon lord. He is very well known and yes, Asuna was mated to him.” Simyth stated clutching his hands hard.

The Elensar laid his head against her and he suddenly wept and Luthais was just stunned. The elven king was allowing him to witness this and Simyth felt a hand on his head and he quickly looked up.

“He betrayed me in my normal era. Longshanks raped me and Sanra made it impossible for me to rid myself. I am glad now because I know Arthur but it was the weakest I have ever been. Ryukotsusei said he was going to find Sanra but he was disgusted by my condition. He was furious that men kept trying to rape me. Julianus Servius told him to either man up or get out of my life. He got out of my life.” Asuna whispered in a pained, husky voice.

“Oh gods my darling! Monster!” Simyth wanted to scream in fury.

“Simyth no. Ryu's father raped my previous life. My name was Sorami. Leave it be. Rape is a huge deal to him. He does not understand why I have been a continued target for it. I did not expect him to use his yoki on us. I am sorry. I am so sorry Simyth. I have failed you.” She said as blood leaked from the corners of her eyes.

“Do you hear me? No! No you did not. You did not! That bastard killed him. I will avenge our son. Do you understand me? I shall avenge our baby boy. You did not fail me.” He said lifting her head and making her look at him.

“Grimmjow's kits. I cannot think. The Dra`Con have been attacking in Hueco Mundo. Her sons I found. They were in front of us the whole time. I must return them.” His wife said and she passed out from exhaustion as her head lay to the right.

“Your brother Tolthe will keep her safe?” Simyth demanded.

“Yes of course your majesty.” Luthais nodded.

“This Japanese dragon will meet my blade this day!” He snapped as he stood.

Luthais stood next to him and he followed the elven king. The man transported himself and the Pantera to Tanath`Sal. They were in the King's private rooms and Simyth began to dress in his royal armor.

“Shall I have proper armor brought for you?” He asked as he put on his pewter colored mithril.

“Please sir.” The Pantera prince bowed.

Simyth called on a servant and asked for mithril plating and the elf hurriedly did as she was bid. Luthais was in his humanoid elvish form and Simyth was dressing quickly.

“Your majesty! This creature is powerful for an outworlder!” He tried to tell the Leth`Evanan king.

“I have powers at my disposal. Because I choose not to be a violent man does not mean I cannot be violent!” He said staring into pale blue eyes.

The servant ran in with the armor and she was shaking. Simyth noticed his timid maid and he bade her sit.

“What is Lucrica?” Simyth asked gently.

“Healer Ludok is gone your majesty. I saw him in armor and he is just gone.” She said trembling.

Luthais stared at Simyth puzzled and the king sighed.

“Airis was my chief warrior before his wife died in child birth. He reemerged as a healer; it was what his wife was. I am certain he is going after this creature. Nothing gets by him.” He said moving quickly.

“From the Undine Ludoks?” The Pantera asked.

“The very same.” The king nodded.

Luthais had a special way of getting into the other plane and he pulled the king through. What the saw was shocking and Ryukotsusei was cut up badly. Airis Ludok looked pissed and very angry.

“How many times must she return to Leth`Evana having lost children?” Airis demanded of Ryu.

“The last time I checked; she was a creature of THIS world and not yours, fucking elf!” The dragon smacked Airis with his raigekidan.

Airis was burned but it did not stop him from wielding a nasty curved blade like a wave and the hilt was wrapped in white silk. Airis wore thin mithril armor with a special coating over so it did not poison him and he shoved his blade deep into the right side of Ryukotsusei's chest. Airis was in no playful mood and the dragon youkai was choking up bloody water.

“Airis!” Simyth called.

“Your majesty.” Airis bowed his head.

“You got here quickly. How did you hear of what happened?” The Elvish king asked.

“I have kept my spy network Simyth. Someone told me Lady Asuna was brought into Pantera lands bloodied. She is Ireth's mother.” He said jerking his chin up.

“She is also mother to Arlayna!” Simyth said coolly.

“I will protect said lady whenever possible your majesty. Really dragon?” The normal calm healer shoved his palm against his head and Ryu began to drown from the inside out.

“Are we really going to sit here and argue over the fact that she is BOTH of our treasured daughters mother?” The Elvish king demanded.

“No of course not. You Pantera, I take it you too are smitten.” Airis said wryly.

“My people are allies with the ekimmu. We have forged close ties with them as we have found the queen to keep her word on everything.” Luthais said in the most professional way.

“Smitten to the core.” Simyth smirked as he neared his friend.

Ryu had to port out or drown. What he heard was enough to incense him. Airis sat down in the sand and was looking at the water.

“That beast killed your son. Our other sons were murdered by the fenrir.” The Undine healer said morose.

“Talk to her!” Simyth snapped at his best friend.

“No! She will come to me.” He actually snarled.

Luthais was in disbelief as two very high ranking elves were going against their own traditions and speaking of the same woman.

“Just wait Pantera. Wait till she gives you a child. You will be smitten not only with your child but her. You will wish more and you will kill for this woman. She does not ask you to. The Gods know she NEVER asks properly for help.” Airis snapped.

“I am just a friend sirs.” The Pantera prince insisted.

“Where is your soul young prince?” Simyth hid his smile.

“I do not know! Thank you for pointing it out.” He said worried.

“Asuna was wearing it. She must have picked it up in the melee.” The king laughed.

“What is it you wish Airis?” His king demanded.

“I met my brother. Arianrhod and my father's son. They caused his hair to become brown and HE is the one who cleansed Tanath`Sal from that witch.” The elvish healer explained.

Simyth sat upon a dry log and he was struck dumb. Luthais also sat down and Airis was looking at them both.

“I had sworn to hate him for all time. I find I cannot and he is right. Some ekimmu and fae belong together.” He shrugged.

“That mage was your long lost brother. Amazing! So what is it you intend?” His king asked again.

“Ireth needs a sibling and I need the reborn queen. I am my father's son apparently.” Airis shrugged.

“You need be careful. Her frere seem to be throwing out trash as they put it.” Simyth yawned.

“I am going nowhere. Neither are you I assume. Her dark halfling that used to be Arawn loves power and you represent Leth`Evana in his mind.” The Undine elf said bluntly.

Luthais was in a way horrified and he just wanted to get back to his lands and after half a night; he was allowed. Asuna was sleeping again and he went to lay next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Her eyes opened and she blinked several times. The void of Haru's twins and Simyth's son was making her shake. She turned her head to the side and Luthais was sleeping next to her and she looked by the door and her mouth opened widely. There stood Julianus Servius in all his beauty. He moved forward slowly and pressed a palm to her cheek.

“I have known about this plane femmina. It never occurred to me to tell you about it. It was said Apollo was from this plane.” He whispered softly.

“Julianus! Kamis. Pythos are from here? The myths say that. Was Zeus or Leto the pythos?” She asked weakly.

“Leto. Apollo and Artemis were pythos twins. I believe that is what the Dra`Con are femmina. It would explain a great deal many things. Amedeo and I are going to have to become apart of your battles. You need us.” The beautiful man stated as he spoke softly.

“What about Draks in Hueco Mundo?” She asked barely above a whisper.

“Evolutionary step below basilisk.” Julianus murmured.

Being near her was torture and knowing that Ryukotsusei had attacked her was making his basilisk side VERY wretched.

“Femmina, I wish to bring you back to the modern era for some time and let you get well. I admit; I am very close to losing to my beast, si? I want to kill the dragon.” He said and tears gleamed in his eyes.

“Julianus you cannot know every little thing.” She whimpered in discomfort.

Luthais came awake and he saw an outworlder man who was stunning but he was also power. Whoever this was, this creature was raw power.

“I lost Antonia! I will never lose another femmina!” Julianus said in sudden fury.

“We shall make her ready sir. I am Prince Luthais and my twin brother Tolthe and I rule the Pantera.” He explained.

“Si! Very good.” The youngish basilisk bowed and within an hour he was carrying her and he used an ekimmu to get her back to his apartment he shared with Amedeo.

Amedeo was up and his eyes looked serious.

“What is going on? Nothing has happened here in the modern era.” Asuna said softly.

“We have gotten too soft. I will not tolerate it anymore. Your dragon came back and Hibari's mate stopped me from killing him.” Julianus replied.

“Kamis, I am sick of this!” She said making herself rise.

Asuna was seeing what somebody wanted her to see and Apollo was walking back and forth in his home at Delphi.

“You have abandoned me. You and Gwydion BOTH have abandoned me.” He said in his true form and his skin shone brilliantly.

“I have not had time to manage everything. Gwydion and I have reconnected since our daughter was born.” Asuna replied to him.

“I helped you before you opened the waste land. I helped you restore Amedeo Servius. You have no care or love for me any longer?” He raged at her.

“I have been fighting Sanra in different eras and in different planes!” She screamed at him.

“Leth`Evana. Elves must love you. I am not trash Asuna. I know you are not Arianrhod; I treat you with enough respect! You abandon me? You think I stay quiet?” Apollo raged.

“Having you been causing me mayhem?” She demanded of him.

“Oh no my dear but I surely can.” He said in insane jealously.

Apollo moved with swiftness and he suddenly bit her arm and she screamed in agony. She was again in the apartment of Julianus and Amedeo as the fang marks on her arm were purple.

“What happened femmina?” Amedeo demanded.

“Apollo!” She whispered in pain.

“Apollo? I thought he was on our side!” The mixed basilisk asked stunned.

“He is jealous because both Gwydion and I are so busy. I feel badly. Oh Kamis, I feel horrid.” Asuna began to wretch.

Julianus was horrified but she began to vomit harshly and the venom of a pythos was almost always lethal. He was horrified that the femmina he loved was being targeted so horribly. Gwydion phased in and he too had a nasty bite on his arm. The ekimmu of snow and ice appeared with dusky blue skin and his eyes burning green.

"Apollo did this?" He demanded in fury

“Si, Prince Gwydion." Julianus said with barely contained anger.

"I shall fix this. Beloved, I will fix this!" Gwydion snarled in the pain and betrayal of the Pythos.

"How do you plan to fix this Gwydion?" Asuna asked in agony.

“I will face him!” Her soul twin growled.

Gwydion phased away before anyone could say anything and Asuna's arm was turning purple.

“Femmina, I have to go to see if his twin still exists si? Ephesus was her city. Amedeo mi figlio?” Julianus asked his son.

“Null. Papa, I shall go. You stay with our femmina. You strength supersedes mine.” Amedeo bowed his head.

“My good boy. Hurry!” He commanded.

“Would Artemis still be alive?” The ekimmu queen asked sweating badly.

“Slumbering most likely si. It is very hard to kill pythos femmina. That is why there are so few here I believe. I think we will find the pythos in this Leth`Evana.” He murmured concerned.

He did the only thing he could think to help and he bit above the pythos bite and he managed to draw back quite a bit of venom. He was a distant relation so he figured he should be okay and Julianus waited but nothing happened. The presence in his apartment was filled all of a sudden with two ekimmu; Fionn and Pryderi saw the queen and she was badly off.

“What the fuck happened Piuthar?!” Fionn snarled out in a fury as he fell to his knees near her.

“Ryukotsusei wounded me and Luthais. We were going over what I believed the reptile threat was. Ryu is a dragon lord and they are pair bonded; he cannot stand my true nature and he meant to kill Luthais but the prince threw himself in front of me.” She explained in a shaky voice.

“Your arm also my queen.” Pryderi stated with a tense voice.

“Apollo.” Asuna winced.

“That fucking snake bit you? Why because his vanity has not been stroked. I shall destroy him!” The ekimmu of thunder growled in a righteous hatred.

“Ekimmu the pythos are null ordinary serpents, si? It is why they were worshiped like your people were as gods. Our femmina is power si but the pythos is most ancient and I am positive from this Leth`Evana. I have sent mi figlio to Ephesus to try and raise Artemis. Can one of you assist him?” Julianus stated and asked calmly.

“I will go to Ephesus my prince and queen. My lord Fionn; I am certain Prince Gwydion is fighting the snake. Back up the other branch!” Pryderi stated in common sense.

“You are correct. Piuthar my love; our heart…we leave to assist you. I will help Gwydion and Pryderi with help the basilisk.” Fionn said gently and he kissed her softly.

“Fionn! Pryderi!” She cried out in her pain.

“Yes my love?” Her consort asked.

“Both of you careful; I cannot lose anyone. Please! Please! Ryu's attack killed my pups. I need your word. Come back to me!” Asuna demanded.

“Upon the moon I swear.” Fionn said staring directly at her eyes.

Pryderi spoke in her mind and bloody tears fell down her face. She nodded and the two ekimmu men were gone. Julianus pulled her into his arms and she began to weep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Amedeo was fingering the fang that his femmina had forged with her own tooth and it truly had increased the weapon's power tenfold. He had learned to use its unique ability to create currents of his venom and sweep it far and wide. It was quite a power to posses. He did feel an immense aura under where the temple used to be and he smiled. His Papa was as brilliant as ever.

“I hear she preferred females over men. Do you think we will be welcome?” Pryderi asked as he appeared next to Amedeo.

“Null. I do not think it but I will tell her who our femmina is. I know there is history.” He said with confidence.

“We should know each other Amedeo Servius. I am Pryderi Jernigan.” The ekimmu introduced himself as Amedeo used his spectacular vision to search for an entrance.

“Si ekimmu, I know already. Since you know my name; hello.” Amedeo chuckled.

Pryderi immediately liked the powerful reptile daemon and he followed until they found a brush covered whole in the ground. Amedeo looked at Pryderi and they only knew to go down. The former Rex of Latium knew the incantation because it was an ancient one at that. Amedeo phased down as did Pryderi. It was pitch black but Amedeo saw fine and Pryderi relied on the basilisk.

“Hanc somno. Et ego praecipio quaerere. Dico ut viveret!!” Amedeo spoke and repeated several times in his native tongue in a low chant.

Pryderi felt the aura and it moved. The movement was too swift and both men were slammed against craggy rock by smooth reptilian skin.

“Who are you to dare summon me little man?!?” The serpent snarled in Latin.

“I am Amedeo Servius. I am the son of Julianus Servius who was a warrior of Delphi!” He replied fast.

“So?” The feminine voice snarked.

“Apollo is alive and he found Gwydion and he found Arianrhod.” Amedeo stated flatly in their native language.

“Arianrhod is dead!!” Artemis hissed in anger.

“My lady, I am her majesty's personal guard. She has been reborn and we have proof she is the ekimmu queen formerly Arianrhod.” Pryderi spoke in Latin as well.

They were released suddenly and slowly a radiant skin female appeared. Her hair was a coppery red and waved beautifully and the length was well past her backside. Her skin was white; so white it held a glow about it. Her eyes were white and Artemis was barely covered by a sheer gauze wrap. Her nose was straight with a point, her lips very full, and a slight dimple in her chin. Her white eyes while creepy were round and had fringes of dark. Long full coppery lashes. Her humanoid form was perfection and she stared at both men.

“Take me to Arianrhod now! Her name! What is her name?” Artemis demanded in feminine tone that was almost melodic.

“The femmina is Asuna now my lady.” Amedeo said leery of this creature.

She allowed Amedeo to barely touch her shoulder and they all phased to his apartment. Artemis was surrounded by an era she knew not but the almost same image of Arianrhod Hammel was on a couch being held by a lower serpent and a male at that. She saw the bite of a pythos and she made a sound of horrible distress. Asuna was covered in perspiration and Artemis dragged her out of Julianus's arms with incredible strength and speed.

“No, no, no Apollo you bastard! Asuna…no!” The female pythos freaked.

“Lady Artemis?” Julianus tried to talk and the femmina looked up at him with a deadly gaze.

“Shut up man. I will destroy you.” Artemis snarled.

The pythos used her own claws and ripped open her flesh over her breast and she helped to guide Asuna's mouth to take in her blood. The ekimmu queen had gone into unconsciousness and feeding was automatic. All three men had a really bad feeling about the female pythos and a huge aura filled the room and it was none other than Naraku himself. Artemis did not care about anything but saving the reincarnation of the former ekimmu goddess.

-Can you hear me Asuna?- Artemis pathed.

-Huh? I am drinking. Huh?- the younger onna's mind replied sluggishly.

-It is working. You can respond. I am Apollo's twin. I am Artemis. Do you remember me Asuna?- The pythos asked softly in her mind.

-Vaguely. Why are you naked in my memories?- Asuna thought.

-Blessed moon! Beloved. You are my beloved. You are ekimmu beloved. You even have our mark. I love you. I love you as Apollo loved you.- The twin of Apollo replied.

-Oh Kamis! I do not remember it all. I am sorry if it hurts you. Forgive me.- The silver haired onna gently pathed.

-So sweet. So pure. I must not steal you away my darling. My love. I died the day that bastard and that cunt killed you. She copied my form you know.- She thought.

-Ramanga queens can copy another form?- Asuna asked in mind, shocked.

-Of course my love. You do not remember. Is that creature alive? I can kill her. I have slept so I have my power returned. I will kill them for killing me.- Her mind sobbed.

Asuna's mouth fell away and she was breathing normally. She stared up and saw white eyes of Artemis.

“Gwydion should be healed as well too, right?” She asked softly.

“Yes! Yes, that fucking brat should be just fine too. Why is he still in your life? Why?” Artemis raged.

“I cannot remember it all.” Asuna said softly.

“Well, well Arawn himself. You come to make certain I will not take her with me and protect her as she should have been!” The “goddess” raged.

“I am here to make certain you do not take my mate from her family snake. My name is Naraku this life and if I were you; I would step away from the inu.” He said in a dangerous tone.

“That word. Inu?” She demanded.

“I am half dog daemon this life.” The ekimmu queen replied still shaking.

“You are an animal daemon this life?” Artemis asked and tears suddenly sprang to her eyes.

“Hai. Thank you for saving me. My Lady Artemis.” Asuna bowed her head.

“No! I have only found you again. I will not lose you again. Your enemies are mine. I will kill for you. I never stopped loving you. Yes, I was one of your lovers. You only had two women in your previous life and I was one. I love you and I have never loved another.” The female pythos said impassioned.

Asuna's mouth dropped a little and she blushed. Artemis could tell she had it in her but she was not fully ekimmu again. Her blood boiled in good ways unlike the point she had had to go into hibernation. Her attention focused first on stopping Apollo and she moved with such swiftness.

“Call me not your lover this life but call me ardent friend. I slay beside you. I fight for you my love.” Artemis begged.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded confused.

“I go to stop Apollo. He shan't be pleased to see me.” She smiled.

Artemis kissed Asuna's palm and a shiver actually went down the inu/empusae onna's spine. She knew for a fact this onna knew her soul. Artemis phased out before a male could say another word and Naraku looked downright disgusted.

“I actually received a visit from the king of fairy land. He informed me that Ludok put the dragon down in the past for nearly killing you. Tell me!” Naraku demanded.

“Our pup protected herself. She is well. I carry not the rest.” Asuna said and suddenly she fell forward and began to sob.

“I want a full report on power and skills of these fucking pythos youkai; Julianus! We are moving Asuna asap!” The dark hanyou commanded.

“Si Naraku.” Julianus bowed.

Naraku knew that Ryukotsusei had a wretched enemy in the Servius. He would leave the dragon to the basilisk and he ported his mate to the one spot he could think she would be safest. He appeared in the Western Palace in the study of Lord Sesshomaru. Before Lord of the Ice could say anything Naraku snarled.

“Shove your fang up your ass inu shit! I am here for your daughter! She needs powerful protection right now. The dragon nearly killed her. Is that okay with you?” The hanyou scoffed.

“Lay her down and leave before this Sesshomaru guts you where you stand.” The Western Lord commanded in hate.

Naraku actually did as he asked and he laid her on a bed of silk pillows. He raised her chin and he had pathed a ton of information. He ported out and Asuna was weeping beyond control. Sesshomaru was up and he hauled his heir up into his arms and ran his clawed hand threw her identical hair to his.

“You are home. I can protect my daughter.” He chichi.

“Hai. Oh chichi!” Asuna wept as if younger and he just held.

Her mother and Nia stood in the doorway. For Naraku to just show up and face down Sesshomaru meant that Asuna was hurt or in huge danger. Augusta clutched her hand so tight blood began to spill to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Simyth was fidgeting as he paced his throne room. Airis as well was near and Beren was just seeing the two old friends agitated beyond belief. He had seen his father transported by Asuna twice and just the two of the. He loved and adored his sister Arlayna; she looked too much like his own children in his opinion. Don was avoiding Chanak like a plague but his witty and powerful half brother was very close in getting her. Beren found his younger brother to be quite intriguing and intelligent. He knew Chanak loved Asuna deeply but their shared parent kept him away; more and more often. Beren did not want to think it but he could not help the thought crossed his mind. Simyth's nanny brought Arlayna to him and he fed her himself often times.

“Great father! My lovely and perfect baby sister! When shall we meet her mother sir?” Beren asked as he bowed before his sire.

“Never my son; I was lonely in truth and now I find my time occupied with a very beautiful female now. I am more than content.” Simyth lied smoothly.

“Father, I cannot believe you would make love and have such a perfect babe and not love her mother!” his co-heir said.

“I am being selfish Beren! I admit it. I wanted something of mine. Arlayna is mine only. My other children grown; I confess seeing your babes and Chanak's made me weary. Immortality is a long time my son and I have lived a long while.” His father said in a genuine truth.

“I am sorry Great Father! I was wrong to question or push you. May I hold my sister after you finish her feeding?” Beren asked.

“Yes of course!” His father smiled.

Airis was sensing Beren's mind and Beren intended to look at Arlayna closely and Airis stood up.

“My lord she did utter a cough earlier that was not encouraging. Let the princess be for now.” He said professionally.

“As my healer commands; you shall hold her soon enough my son. Now please let me be a father to her as I was to you.” Simyth commanded.

Beren bowed again and Simyth's kind dismissal was a dismissal. He was certain Arlayna was Asuna's daughter. He was brooding and he heard a hiss. Hagen was dressed in a ranger's clothing and Beren raised a brow where the crest was around his light reflecting oak colored eye.

“Beren! Come please.” His other younger brother begged.

Beren sighed and he followed Hagen to his rooms and he sat upon a settee as Hagen was filling a quiver with mithril arrows. His brow raised again and he stared at his brother.

“You are going after the fenrir?” The co-heir of the elvish plane demanded.

“Yes! I am going to destroy him and present his body to Hibari. I am getting my wife back!” Hagen said detirmined.

“Brother please!” Beren tried to reason with him.

“You wish for Lady Asuna! I will help you. I will help you as well. We both know Arlayna is hers. We both know it! Father has loved her since the moment you brought her into this palace.” The younger fae prince just blabbed.

“Did he defile my marriage?” His elder brother demanded with anger heaving in his chest.

“No Beren. He has defiled Chanak's. Help me! Help me and I shall help you!” Hagen begged.

Beren grabbed his brother's hand and pulled him into a hug. Hagen felt huge relief and taking down Thrain Menon would be quite easy now. Beren was not only a deadly archer; his use of a spear was legendary.

“Do you think perhaps we can sever Asuna from Chanak and she just stay in our line?” Beren thought aloud as he knew what she needed.

“I think it the wisest course. Chanak is good but he is only half and not full.” Hagen agreed.

“I am going to arrange a seduction. I will not leave him heart broken. I do care deeply for our half brother. I need to think deeply.” The older brother thought.

“We shall think upon it together. I know where Menon has been lamenting and trying to catch glimpses of Hibari.” He smirked.

“Then little brother we hunt this eve.” Beren smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Hibari had phased in right near Gordir lands and she had a bundle in her arms. She heard a rather loud and menacing snarling from very close by her. The mixed youkai turned and there was a fenrir standing well over two meters; fully white with black tips on his fur. His forearms the same length as humanoid arms but his snout was long and vicious like a regular ookami. His light eyes looked demonic and Hibari was not afraid one bit by his “alpha” display.

“Wow! It's a really big ookami baby girl.” She chirped to her new baby.

Thrain whined and snarled in their native canid way and Hibari just looked at him as if he were a bug.

“I suggest you go before you are killed. I would say I would gladly do it because you murdered her sister but there is almost a hundred Gordir right behind me. So be a good Menon and fuck yourself!” She smiled sweetly.

He changed back and he was so angry and desperate. His pup was in her arms and he now could scent Gordir on her. His mind was full of rage and he wanted to gut the brat prince.

“I did not kill your worthless elf brat!” He screamed at her.

“See Thrain this is where I know you are lying. Hagen is like uber telepathic. He saw the witness's mind himself. It came from the mind of the person you ordered to make it look like the enemy did it. See not stupid.” She growled softly.

“Any fenrir would have done the same. The elves are hated for their haughty and hateful ways of the animal fae daemons. We are not less than they are yet we are treated as such!” Thrain admitted with that angry tone.

“You wanted me. You should have let me have my daughter. I would have given you the fucking world you fucking idiot.” Hibari said as her eyes were hell fire red.

“To take a chance you died in child birth like his first wife?” He scoffed.

“Do not fuck with me Thrain.” She threatened.

“His first female was an Undine. She was a warrior. His seed killed that girl.” The Menon Alpha sneered.

“She was a warrior and did not stop fighting!” The mixed onna cried out.

“I see. That is what he told you. Find out truth before you espouse lies.” He growled and he went to move.

Something moved so fast and grabbed Sani from her; and it was Ismael's mother. Hibari blessed her mother in law and she changed into her mutated inu form. She began moving at speeds ungodly to catch up with the Menon Alpha but it happened to suddenly and Hibari flattened herself to the ground. Against a huge oaken like tree Thrain was speared to the hard wood and he was howling in agony. Beren and Hagen came out and Hibari sat up. She changed form and she was growling low in her throat.

“Hibari! No! I have this right. He killed our child. I have this right as a prince of Leth`Evana.” Hagen stood up to an angry demoness.

“Tell me how your first wife and baby died now! Tell me fact!” She screamed at Hagen.

“Sorsata was Undine as you know. She was Sáile Undine. Hibari, we fae people know that the Sáile and Foraoise could not have children. Their babes always died. I loved Sorsata as dearly as I loved you. She was weak from the babe and I begged her not to be fighting. Her body between the babe and the warring was too weak. She died.” The elegant elvish prince said crying.

Hibari realized what was going on and Hagen's first wife had been Rh negative and Hagen and his child had been Rh positive. She began to sob and she moved with her unusual speed and grabbed one of Hagen's arrows. Hibari moved so fast as she shoved it into Thrain's heart.

“That is for breaking mine!” Hibari snarled.

Thrain had no time to respond as his body hung limply from a mithril spear and having been stabbed in the heart by the mithril arrow.

“Hibari? You understand something I do not. He tried to tell you that I killed my wife.” Hagen stated/asked in a shaky voice.

“Your blood Hagen. Sorsata had negative blood type and your baby positive. I am positive as you are. I can have your baby. I think most Sáile Undine must have Rh negative blood. Ask Airis to explain it to you in your terms. You did not kill Sorsata; it was an awful accident. She did nothing wrong and neither did you.” Hibari sniffed and her bloody tears fell down her face.

Beren was touched by Hibari's speech and Hagen dropped his weapons. He approached her slowly and then quicker as she did not move. The younger Elensar prince cupped her face and he kissed her gently at first and the demoness responded with a pained whine. Beren felt out of place all of a sudden and she wrapped her arms around Hagen's upper body. The young elvish prince needed air and finally pressed his forehead to hers.

“I love you. I was so crazy when I heard our baby died. We are family people. We love and want our families. I want and love you so much, so much Hibari.” He said in an emotional tone.

“You and older bubba go back to Tanath`Sal and I do a couple things. I will see you in less than three hours. Be in your rooms.” Hibari commanded.

“I shall.” He whispered.

Beren and Hagen gathered up their mithril weapons and Hibari phased out. The body of the alpha of the Menon fenrir hung lifelessly from the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Hagen was pacing his rooms and it was not three hours but he was impatient. He was also impulsive as hell. He and Beren had been coming up with plans and Beren had snuck into the other plane and collected pictures of Asuna's relatives. She had several stunning sisters but Beren kept staring at one in particular. He could just see her and Chanak together. Hagen's mind was tight and he without a doubt felt her aura on the balcony of his room. He rushed out into the moon lit night and he wore only his fine spun long sleeved, white lawn shirt. Hibari stood with her back to him and she wore a filmy black camisole and her panties were barely there.

“Hibari? I only wished to talk.” Hagen said with a lump in his throat.

“No talking. Not right now. We will communicate. I am the dumbest onna in the entire galaxy.” She whispered.

“Bari no.” He cried.

She turned and she was in his arms and thus began an annihilation of every sense each of them possessed. Hagen was pouring sweat as she had arched her body towards his; she was drawing him deeper and deeper in.

“I will lose my mind Hibari. I almost did. I love you. I love you so much.” His whispers vibrated off her flesh.

“Hai! Oh hai. I love you my beloved elf man.” She was moaning loudly.

Hagen smiled and he used a small knife and he cut his own wrist and her eyes went white. She could see shadows and Hibari latched onto his wrist and she made the experience so intensely mind altering that the fae prince had to lay down. His member was stiffened again and she softly licked up his length.

“Oh my love. I know you enjoy thus so but I wish to give you joy.” He moaned out.

“Already did three times. Your turn three times.” Hibari smiled.

“Beren knows Arlayna is your mother's daughter. I needed my brother to help me.” Hagen confessed to his love.

“What is Beren's plan?” She asked.

“We want to redirect Chanak's affection away from your mother and then Beren can emotionally deal with the idea that our great father and he love the same woman.” He admitted as he arched his throat.

Hibari was stroking his phallus and she thought about it long and hard and she was licking and sucking upon him as his breathing was faster.

“I will help you both. Haha and your chichi is good. Beren…we shall see but I will help.” Hibari murmured as she swallowed him.

“I have not enough words my life. I have not enough time to explain the swelling of my feeling.” Hagen managed in a breathy tone.

His words made her more than nuts and she could not stand it and she climbed into his lap. Hagen and Hibari were one again and she let her head fall back as she moved upon him; forward and back, and then twist her hips. Hagen's moans and sighs were wrecking her youkai brain and managed to sit up to lick up her throat and his beautiful mouth left wicked, passionate touches. Hibari without warning slashed his other wrist and her own. He realized what she was doing and his brain was numb. His love was numbing his body in telekinetic passion and physical. They both spoke the Foraoise chant that would bind them. Hagen was experiencing something he had never felt before and his again wife was shaking on him hard and he was gasping in and out. The intense burn of the binding magic but they had also culminated at the same moment. Hibari's eyes rolled back and she collapsed over Hagen. He could feel her heart racing so he knew she had just blacked out. He was bleary eyed and slowly laid them back. Never in his life had the act of the emotion of love meant absolutely his world.

“I love you Mo grá.” He whispered in her lightly pointed ear.

“Hai. Love you as well. I had to speak to Juria. She used pure alchemy to make certain I give you a babe.” She whispered.

“Hibari…I want a family always but I want you as you know. I want you safe.” Hagen looked concerned.

“Juria is a family demi-kami Hagen. She uses white alchemy. I am healthy and I want to start again.” She whimpered cupping his right jaw.

“My love…I do not understand what happened. Why would you have not believed me then?” He asked softly.

“Hagen, he fucked with my head. Losing her literally was making me insane.” She looked down.

“My gods. You would have of course. Our child was half me.” He shook his head in realization of his own stupidity.

“Tell me. No anger or anything.” Hibari swore.

“Airis has told me that elvish hormones are more potent; they are stronger than an outworlder's are. When you were first pregnant; your moods were so up and down. Losing our babe did make you insane.” Hagen looked away.

“He knew. He had to have known. I am not the first outworlder in Leth`Evana! He knew! He was angry I was with you because I have my inu form.” She whispered out then began to sob.

“My most dearest heart! I care not if you are ether; I love you!” He cried out.

Hagen saw her eyes change but the look on her face was adoration and not hate. There was love and no betrayal. The younger fae prince was again engaged by his wife as she made certain to sear their souls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Gwydion had been bluer than Fionn had seen in forever and his arm was suddenly healed. His elder sibling had been fighting with ice Apollo was pissed off because he felt abandoned by both of his lovers. Apollo looked around and his bronze eyes narrowed.

“Well look who went and woke up. I would have cured you both if you had asked me; come to me!” He snarled at Gwydion.

“You bit her after she had been nearly killed already you bastard!” Gwydion hissed at his old lover.

“Pardon me? She has been running to and from Leth`Evana and fighting those mangy, smelly wolves. Why have you not asked for me!” Apollo again roared.

“The wolves killed and killed within the family. She was losing her mind pythos! She has been more than fragile.” Fionn finally hissed at the serpent.

“I am more than powerful ekimmu. I am no longer that young daemon. I am dangerous and I am to be taken seriously. I told her she should not start a relationship if she had no intentions of keeping up! I am not one of her inane idiots who is a no one.” The pythos said coldly.

“Well you certainly have kept up the epitome of spoiled brat Apollo.” They all heard a female voice.

“Really sister? I stayed awake all these years and did not actually allow Arianrhod to die. I tried to help save her. Where were you? Oh yes, you were pouting because you found out about her and Halldora!” Apollo stated in a snarky way.

“Excuse me?” Fionn asked dumbly.

“Oh you did not know? Gwydion you did not either? How cute!” The male pythos mocked them.

“Explain yourself Apollo.” Thunder exploded.

“Well my dear older twin sister was also a lover of Arianrhod. She would go to Artemis when men got on her nerves too much. Then she met the Danemark empusae queen. Arianrhod was stunned by her beauty and her likeness to you. Halldora and the ekimmu queen were lovers as well.” He smirked crossing his arms over his bronze chest.

“Fucking blood drinking whores!” Artemis snarled.

“My mother was NOT a whore.” The white haired man snarled back.

“I can see her doing that.” Gwydion shrugged.

“Oh my ancients Gwydion; it never ceases to amaze me what you two both did at that time. Well Apollo since you are so eager to decimate; the wolves are around, Asuna was nearly killed by the Japanese dragon lord Ryukotsusei and she lost more. Bilae and his witch are active stirring up different forms of daemons in the different realms.” Fionn stated in a hateful tone to the man who had been a “sun god”.

“I will see her. Artemis, they now know you. You will not kidnap her away. You my bitchly sister best stay out of the way.” Apollo said to his twin.

Artemis only stared at Apollo with her white eyes and it was disturbing. She looked almost like a ghost and she just phased out. Apollo left the two ekimmu and Gwydion's mind was going but Fionn was confused as hell. He had learned his mother had loved his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

She was sleeping in her chambers in the Western palace and she had sobbed herself to sleep. Her mind was chaotic and sleeping alone was not appealing. She was tossing and turning and in her mind she saw him.

“Why?” She demanded.

“You left me behind. You have set up quite a posh life for Gwydion. I only cared for him because of you!” Apollo hissed.

“Did you have to bite me?” Asuna screamed at him.

“I did not give you a lethal bite and I wanted you to come to me! I wanted YOU. I WANT YOU!” He screamed at her.

She blinked back tears and looked down.

“Now my fucking twin sister knows you have been reincarnated. I love you for being who you are now. I love this amazing and hard headed woman. Your beauty is your strength. Your love is your greatest power but yet; I love and I am left.” He said bitterly.

“Apollo!” She cried out to him.

“What?” He demanded as he looked into her changed blue eyes.

“You are really here in Japan. You are in my chambers.” Asuna said wiping the tears.

“Yes.” Apollo replied curtly.

His bronze-gold skin had the constant sheen and his bronze hair as well. His amber eyes were lit up it seemed and he wore a short chiton in white.

“Why did your venom hurt us this time? I am immune to you!” She asked in a snappish tone.

“You are immune to it causing death; not getting sick from it. They did not know. I admit it! I was throwing a temper tantrum! Then your crowd goes and digs up Diana? Thank you!” He growled.

Asuna realized he was fighting for her and it was something that she had felt tremendous pain from. Her manner changed and in her head she tilted her head and began to deeply stroke her mammalian tongue to his and Apollo's groan was loud. The spell broke and he was against her in reality; her Western style bed that was covered in a white duvet and many pillows. He leaned her back and he lost control of himself. His mouth tasting everything and the woman he loved was sighing and moaning under him. She was naked under her bed sheets and he opened her thighs as his feather lite kisses met her sensitive flesh. Her skin flushed pinker and he was literally beginning to salivate.

“Heaven Asuna. Now. I have not touched you in so long.” He snarled.

Apollo unhooked his chiton and slid down his perfect body and he was between her thighs and possessing her mouth in one motion. Asuna moaned and moved with him as he was shaking as he pulled back and slid within.

“This is home. My home. I know what you are goddess but know what I am. I worship you. Asuna! Let go my love!” He said with gritted teeth.

“No! You will finish what you start.” Asuna stifled the tremendous moan.

“Asuna! You are ripe. You are ripe to me. No!” He was fighting to withdraw.

Fury took hold of her and she wrapped her powerful legs around his hips and held him tightly within her. Sweat was now pouring off of him and he almost looked panicked.

“Move.” She taunted.

“No!” Apollo hissed at her.

Asuna gripped him and he cried out. She released him and he nearly sighed; she smirked at her little game with the “sun god” and she gripped and released him over and over. His control was fraying like a rope on fire and he snarled out as his eyes turned orange. She had never seen it happen but his bite was in her breast and she cried out in euphoria. He trembled like hell as did she; slowly his eyes returned to his normal amber and he looked upon her and his bite oozed a little and he felt suddenly a bastard.

“I only wished you in my life more often. I did not mean for this.” He said bereaved.

“What are you going on about?” Asuna demanded of him.

“You are blood drinker and I am a serpent. You are ripe to me always. Always my love; we are not of this plane originally, although Artemis and I were born here.” He looked down.

“You are telling me that in all that time with me before I only gave you one child?” She demanded.

“Yes. I was detirmined not to cause pain or harm for you because I loved you so.” Apollo sighed looking away.

“You denied me then and continued to deny me what is my right now?” She said getting furious.

“You are not seeing this properly my love. My child is harsh to bear. These modern times are better. I hate that I ask you but I ask you to rid yourself.” He said in such a dejected tone.

“Fuck you! How dare you! How fucking dare you! First you fight for me then you tell me to murder our babe? Are you insane?” She screamed at him.

“For YOU. Only for your well being. Ion was my pride but he was nearly your death!” He wept.

“Why? I handled Julianus and Amedeo's babes.” She interjected.

“I do not count them being born prematurely and nearly bleeding to death as an encouraging sign. Why do you think you have not become pregnant by them again?” Apollo demanded.

Her face blanched and she stared at him.

“You! You asked them not to.” She screamed louder.

“Yes. You must rid yourself. I am sorry.” He said and he was weeping.

“Walk away and make it stay snake!” Asuna was hysterical.

He stiffened and whirled on her and his face held rage.

“Never!” He hissed at her.

“And I will never willingly murder one of my mates child! Deal with it!” She hissed at him.

“Damn you! Damn you Asuna. Damn it! Damn you to Hades!” Apollo actually wept harder and he shifted out.

The barrier that had been around and over her room was gone and her room was flooded soon enough with mates and more. Her father scented her condition and saw her bedding bloody which meant she had been crying. Julianus could taste it and he sighed softly. Fionn and Gwydion were in shock. Gwydion phased into Delphi and he found a weeping Apollo and his heart softened.

“You tried to stop.” Gwydion said gently.

“She held me tightly. I only wished to be in your lives. I love you all.” He said wiping his tears.

“Why have you not told her that Ion died at birth?” His male love asked.

“How many times do I relive that moment Gwydion? My child! MY CHILD nearly killed the great Arianrhod Hammel. Not only that; he could only live for mere hours. She left me for years because she could not bear the pain. You remember.” He wept more.

“Asuna is her but more. She has had children that we are astonished that have been born.” The angelic looking man said.

“You have to give her a tonic to induce miscarriage. My people developed it long ago. It will not harm the other life I felt. Swear to me you will kill it.” He begged Gwydion.

“Do you hear yourself Apollo?” His lover demanded.

“We are not meant for here. We do not do well. Artemis and I had to adapt.” Apollo said staring at rock.

“You mean your people are these Dra`Con?” Gwydion demanded.

“Yes Gwydion. They are my ancestors but they come in two types of serpents. Pythos are only one.” He said sighing.

“We need you. We do need you more than ever but Apollo my heart; you must realize this is a different time and medicine is evolved.” The ekimmu prince stated.

“Do you know what it did to me to see you in such a pool of blood and Arianrhod lifeless? I was staked to with so much mithril that I could not move! They knew! They would have expected it to kill me Gwydion. I have made myself immune to it. I am much, much more powerful than even my twin.” He said with a hardened look.

“Then come out! You have the ability to change your appearance. Change it! You wish to be with us; than quit hiding in this ancient tomb. She will not rid herself. If your species is from the fae plane then Asuna will go to them.” He explained.

“They will kill her!” Apollo said horrified.

“The elves my love; the elves. Simyth has fallen gaga for her. I hate it.” Gwydion snarked.

“Perhaps they help her and we take Leth`Evana completely out. My ancestors are too dangerous and all fae are just, well fae.” He said making a face.

“And this is why I love you.” The ekimmu prince laughed.

“I shall come forth. What is most urgent now?” The serpent man demanded.

“Naraku aka Arawn wants the babes that Arianrhod bore in secret when she and I split for the second time. She had fucked Fionn and a fae by the name of Ludok. I was incensed. To protect the boys; she had Math protect them from his own secret lair.” Gwydion sighed.

“Her soul cries for her sons.” He said haunted.

“It must. She has been obsessed.” The blonde shook his head.

Apollo paced and he decided he should help. He gave a detailed message in a language Gwydion had never seen and told him to take it to the fae healer. Gwydion made a face and nodded. Apollo looked around his home for the last ten thousand years and took a deep breath. It was time to be alive again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

“This…what is this?” Airis asked the ekimmu of Ice.

“My wife is with child from a very old love and when she was her former incarnation the babe lived only hours. While our lover is from our plane his ancestry is from this fetid one. He wished me to have the bairn aborted but Asuna would lose her mind if she lost a babe she wanted. This is an inoculation against his daemon qualities that will war with hers. They all come from this fucking realm. Make it to save her life.” Gwydion said with hate and disdain.

“Who did this? Tell me now fucking ekimmu swine! I shall make it but I will damn well know what it is I am protecting her from!” The Undine man snarled.

“A pythos Dra`Con. Deal with it.” The ice prince said and phased out.

Airis was stunned and rooted. His breathing was labored and this creature was of Leth`Evana. The language was ancient but legible but to know that the very creatures they were searching for were already known terrified him. He immediately sent two assistants to collect herbs and he went to Simyth who had Arlayna.

“Yes Airis?” He asked as he fed her himself and he was watched her suckle the bottle.

“Lady Asuna has been become with child by someone she apparently knew as her ekimmu self. Her ekimmu consort Gwydion Hammel informed me it was a pythos Dra`Con. Majesty, the language that the recipe is written in is from the era of your own ancestors.” He explained.

Simyth was horrendously furious and horrendously jealous but he kept calm. He personally knew nothing of the Dra`Con but as myth. His own parents had been figures far out of his knowledge and god like. He carried Arlayna with him to his library and he instructed for Airis to pull down ancient tomes. The Undine man did and he quickly read their language and he looked up.

“There are two species of these beasts my king. Your own father killed droves of them and forced them back into the remotest parts of our realm.” Airis read.

“The farthest north and deepest south; I want to know who this being is. Make the draught and I shall deliver it.” He commanded.

“Yes my lord.” His healer and warrior bowed.

“There are dark forces at play and I believe that witch and monster are attempting to bring upon the dark ages again. They would attempt to take your momma from me. I will destroy them.” He kissed his baby girl's head.

“Father?” He heard behind him.

“Yes Beren?” Simyth asked shortly.

“Arlayna. She is Asuna's daughter. You did not betray me but you betray Chanak.” His intelligent eldest stated.

“I stayed away from her as long as possible. I have loved her since you brought her in my palace.” The king said lifting his chin.

“You were in love with my wife?” His son demanded.

“I never touched her when she was yours. Never! You are my child Beren. Chanak is as well but I raised you. Yes, I loved her. I should not have but I felt the strings pulled and I felt quickened again.” He defended himself.

“Were you even trying to help me whilst I was maddened by the witch?” Beren demanded.

“How dare you!” Simyth said with brows knitted together.

“What is the danger now?” His heir demanded.

“One of her past amour's as Arianrhod is as it turns out a Dra`Con. While he is born in that realm his people are from ours. That bastard Gwydion explained when Asuna was Arianrhod that she bore this creature a child but it lived merely hours and she nearly bled to death.” He said stiffly.

“I know this story Father! Apollo. It is the one known as Apollo. Arianrhod bore Apollo a son named Ion. His name is never mentioned again. Apollo is the god of Delphi oracle in Greece; their symbol is the python.” Beren said smirking.

“This lower being is a pretend god?” Simyth sneered.

“Yes! He must have come back into her life and now he knows he has put her in danger. Let me help you father; but Chanak must be separated from her.” His son stated.

Simyth knew his own son and he knew he was being played but he nodded. Airis would take a day to make the draught but he would deliver it. He moved to his throne room and shut it off and planned with Beren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Asuna refused the hospital and she was at her Western Estate. She was feeling unwell; very unwell but also emotionally unbalanced from recent events. Fionn seemed to be distanced from her and she wanted to scream.

“Pryderi demand Prince Fionn to see me now!” Asuna demanded from her couch.

“My lady maybe…of course.” He changed his words when he saw her face.

Pryderi phased to Inujima and Fionn was shaken up by too much too soon. He saw Jernigan and he sighed.

“Her majesty is not asking this time.” He said simply.

“She has taken to the crown well has she not?” the prince of thunder snorted.

“You demanded she take it. Now answer her command.” Pryderi smarted off.

Fionn snarled at the personification of the Norse god Loki. He phased to Asuna and she was getting ashen. He was horrified but she looked up at him.

“I have no memory of your mother. NONE! I have no true memory of this pythos Artemis! How dare you judge me for what SHE did? I am not her anymore. I AM NOT HER!” Asuna screamed at him.

“Wife. Calm yourself. You look unwell.” He said concerned.

“I look unwell. Our boys are stuck in history because of the arrogant supposition of my former self! I look unwell? I was attacked by a man who used to love me but now hates me because I am a magnate for violation! I am empusae and that means I MUST BE FUCKED with or without my consent! You swore to me that you would not distance yourself for anything I did as her before again! You swore it!” She screamed in utter rage.

Bloody tears fell from her eyes and she began to heave up bloody bile. Fionn was horrified beyond belief and Asuna fell back onto her couch. She was still awake but looking weaker and weaker.

“Bring me my sons. Bring me our son. I want…revenge for my pups. I will kill again and again and again!” She said with whitened lips.

“Piuthar you cannot even lift yourself! What happened?” Fionn begged to know.

“Apollo cured me. He also did what some will not do and what I desperately want; he did as you did. He fought for us. I carry his child.” Asuna admitted.

“Asuna. You cannot bear his child. You were as close to death in that life as I have ever seen you. He swore to us all that he would never do so again. Your son by him Ion; lived only a few hours. He was a beautiful child but weak.” Her consort freaked.

“He tried. I made him.” She said shutting her eyes.

“Just like you did with our daughter. Asuna this is not a daemon compatible with us or you. No! Please my beloved woman, no!” He moved swiftly and lifted her up in his arms.

“Forgive my actions as her! Love me now and retrieve my boys. Retrieve Mirzal and Tarran. They are MINE! This is life. Life from love is never wrong.” Asuna whispered falling into a deep sleep.

“Good fucking heavens! What are we going to do? Oh ancients. Oh Father! Why do you allow these depravities?” He shouted out.

-Perhaps if your sister were controlled than depravities would not occur! - Fionn heard deep within his mind.

He was shaking and he realized his actual father had answered. The lord of thunder was literally terrified and held himself stock still.

“She was innocent! She has always been innocent! Bilae is the one who killed your rightful heir. He and his monsters!” Fionn shouted outward.

-If you believe I allowed my precious daughter death Fionn than you are as moronic as your mother! - The deep male voice echoed in his head.

“The older ancients. The others. Your own siblings; you have fought them! You fought them as Bilae fought us. You were so busy fighting within that she died for what?” The half ekimmu raged.

-Everyone thinks when I return that I will harm my beloved child. No bastard…I will not. Tell Bilae that father sees all. Father sees and father will escape. - The voice receded and Fionn was stunned.

Blood ran down his face and Fionn realized that Taranis only cared for Arianrhod. His other off spring as numerous as they were; they were his bastards. That thought did not bother him much but the idea of Taranis returning and what he would want from her changed in his mind. He hauled her up and bit into his own wrist. He tried to feed her and he felt the aura of the King of Leth`Evana himself.

“This is the cure that the Dra`Con indicated would save her. I would watch as you administer it.” Simyth demanded.

“My father spoke.” Fionn said as he lifted the vile to her mouth.

That shook up Simyth and he looked around. Fionn had to make her swallow and it would take time to work.

“His soul has been here!” The fae king said slightly shaken up.

“I hear rumors that he is a brother or he is your uncle. What is the truth elf?” Fionn demanded.

“Taranis is a monster! I claim him as nothing! The only good he ever did is right there!” The elvish ruler snarled.

“What is going on?” Asuna murmured sleepily.

“You and a mate reconnected. You carry his babe but you should not. He had the fae make something to try and protect you.” Fionn said softly.

“Sorry Thunder.” Simyth growled softly and he struck him fast and hard on the back of the head with his sword hilt.

Asuna yelped and Simyth suddenly picked her up and she was terrified.

“What is going on Simyth? Why would you hurt Fionn?” She demanded.

“My love; Taranis was heard. My brother was heard. That means he can be far off from being corporeal. Now come!” He hissed as he took them to a veil.

Bloody bile and an unconscious ekimmu prince was all that was left in the bedroom of Asuna. Soon hell would break loose and no one had a clue.

"I am going no where Gwydion but I cannot handle the idea that my babe will kill her or another baby die. My priestess deified my babe." The pythos man mourned.

"She remembers a lot but so much still lost. She remembers she was her; now that is all I care, she knows that she is the rightful queen of the ekimmu people." The golden haired man admitted.

"I know the Elensar loves her." Apollo stitched.

"Aware lover. I am thinking about things like Arawn does now. Power and more power within the monstrous family that has melded. So the Elensar loves her." The prince scoffed.

"Fool! The other brother besides Taranis is Cronus. There is always truth to our so called godly myths. Cronus could be awake for all I know. Perhaps if if the high Lord Chan would be willing to ascertain if my mother; Leto." His lover said hopefull.