Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Of Frere and Foe ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.

A/n: The personal losses mount as the ekimmu ruler takes back. The mysterious serpent youkai are truly seen and from the past an old acquaintance is met. The question of frere comes into focus.

Of Frere and Foe

For the moment the Queen of the Ekimmu, Empusae, and Shouten peoples decided to stay in her birth place. Simyth kept telling her she was the queen of Leth`Evana but she disagreed and said the beauty that lied in death but would never lose her luster still held that title. Naraku's daughter had protected herself as well as Maec's babe had protected herself and Lei's daughter. She did not fill ill any longer after Apollo had Airis make the draught but she drank it every couple of days. She realized she mentally felt a powerful mind and she looked at her belly.

“Is that you? Are you Apollo's babe?” She wondered.

Asuna was near the Tree of Ages and pain stuck in her throat. Anger at his stupidity drove her insane some days. She could still feel his immense yoki in the modern era.

“I am so mad at you! You came back and saw Yuan. Why did you have to make me give a fig about what happens to you? I hate most fucking ga.” She snarled at the tree.

The tree made a mournful sound and she realized his soul was bound to this wood. She realized what a horrendous thing it was and she covered her mouth.

“Oh Hyoga! I am so sorry! I have been such a dolt. I will release you. I shall not let you suffer any longer.” She cried out.

She ported out and the tree again made a mournful sound. She phased straight into Mongolian ga territory and she was swarmed by two ga twins; Yuan and Zhilan.

“Children! It is impolite to swarm even if it is your beautiful mother.” Kenomaru grinned.

They stayed friendly seventy percent of the time and the other thirty percent they lost their mind to hormones and it was about to be one of those times. Asuna looked at him a certain way and she needed him. That always made him lose his mind. The twins pouted and looked dejected as their translucent wings hung behind them.

“What may I do for your inu or is it as queen of somethings.” He said lifting her fingers up and was kissing each one.

“Ewww gross! Ugh Baba that is nasty.” Zhilan snorted as she dragged Yuan away.

Kenomaru chuckled Asuna could not seem to speak. Her mind was lost in memories here.

“Earth to inu, did something hit you or something darling? I have Nobu's number but I try to stay away from lethal arachnids.” He teased.

“We have so many memories here.” She muttered softly.

“Indeed we do.” He sighed but it was a contented one.

“You never stopped loving me either.” Asuna stated.

“No, I never got over you but the truth is. I never tried to.” Kenomaru admitted.

Her hair was longer than he was used to seeing in modern times and she turned to full view. She undid the button up dress and under it was a silk chemise dress. They both slipped to the floor in a silver and grey heap. The Ga lord's mind was not working well being presented with the women he had always desired. She did not even try to tease. She just wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Kenomaru's mind was sharp enough to “feel” Menomaru coming that direction, the thunderous “stay away” was enough to give his twin a head ache. The other ga lord knew who was here and pure jealousy ate him. He immediately found his nephew and niece as they played with noble children.

“Why was your mother here?” Menomaru asked the more audacious Zhilan.

Yuan reminded him of his own father for some reason but the boy was incredible with a katana. His speed was unmatched. Zhilan was like the ever irritating inu; she spoke too much and she was turning into a ravishing beauty. Saaya had been a perfect blend of ga and inu. Zhilan was going to be the first ga that was a supermodel.

“Baba started kissing her fingers. Gross! Who wants their fingers kissed?” Zhilan blanched as she threw a ball very hard at a noble boy.

“She felt grand father's name.” Yuan said softly.

“Felt his name? What does that mean?” Their uncle asked.

“How am I supposed to know Uncle Maru? Do I look like I her?” She snorted.

“As a matter of fact you do smart mouth. Saaya never gave me this much shit as you do Zhilan.” Menomaru said in a sour tone.

“Well we are truly Baba's and not pretending are we?” She said with a nasty smirk.

“Sister!” Yuan said floating by his twin.

Menomaru turned and he could see she had not been told the information; she just knew. She stared him down and he actually felt nervous of this female. He backed up and walked away.

“Did you have to torment him so?” Yuan demanded.

“After what he has done to our mother; he gets off easy. I want him to know we have yoki. We have tons of it.” Zhilan said to her slightly softer twin.

“Okay Zhi but we love Baba and Haha.” He said gently.

“Of course I love our parents. She wants to know about Hyoga though. Why?” The princess thought.

“I dunno. She just feels his name.” Her brother shrugged.

Asuna had not said much and she had made love to the ga lord and he had been to his lala land and back. She was here to be with him and the children but the children eyed her and they could sense she was up to something. Their psi powers were unusual in ga. Asuna was awake and there was a gem encrusted band he would wear around his head at formal functions. Her heart was beating too hard and she willed it into her hands. It flew across the room and she had it. She mentally could see the tooth that Touga had lost sealing in Hyoga and Menomaru. Kenomaru was a heavy sleeper but she put the sort of signet crown in her things and went into the main room and there was the other twin. She did not think much upon him and he was eyeing her.

“Yuan says you feel my father's name. How odd is that. How does someone feel someone's name?” He asked the air.

“Have a heart.” She retorted.

“Oh I have a heart inu. You intended to rip it out.” He growled.

“You will find Zhilan and Yuan do not much care for you. They are raised by me and Kenomaru. They are raised by their parents! Odd idea indeed.” Asuna sneered.

She heard a path deep within in her mind. She quickly went to Kenomaru's room and slipped on her clothes and concealed the diadem. He woke up a little and his pale features were pouting a little.

“I have to take an inoculation or I will perish by my own pup.” She said in truth.

“Wait what?” He sat up nude and she turned red like always.

“Oh good heavens Asuna! You have seen my body for five hundred years; what is so embarrassing?” He demanded.

“Not embarrassing per say; it is just that you are always half hard when you see me.” She blushed.

“Oh.” He looked down and then blushed himself.

“Well I guess I am. This ga really likes you inu.” Kenomaru said in a playful tone.

“I am not running but I must take this medicine. Meet me at the Tree of Ages later?” She asked as she ported out.

He sat back on his jade hair and he lifted a brow.

“That damned place.” He shrugged and he lay down on his bunk style bed and pulled up his silk blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
“Are you daft? I mean seriously daft?” Airis admonished her as she took a large dose of the anti-Apollo drug.

“What did you do make extra?” Asuna said frowning at the foul stuff.

“Drink!” He commanded her.

“It is really nice that Simyth has let me come out amongst my own people now. Can I thank my master?” She said wiping her mouth.

“You carry something we have NO IDEA of what it is. This creature himself told you to abort it. What have you told him?” Airis said in a bad temper.

“I have said nothing because Simyth came in and cracked my ekimmu consort's skull and it was left at that!” She scoffed.

“Ok, I was a tad over protective.” Simyth said coming out behind some rocks.

“A tad over protective; Simyth, you are acting like a jealous jerk!” She snarled at the fae king.

Simyth could not stand it. Her modern shift dress; her left side was down; his mouth was on her throat, she was gasping as he began to ruthlessly kiss and gently bite her skin. Airis had his own plans and he was damned sick of her out worlder mouth. Asuna never married or mated to weak men; they all could subdue her in some way and Simyth was no exception, and he had her laid across a boulder with her bodice of her silver/grey silk dress in her lap and the skirt up around her hips. Her sinful man elf had divested what he needed and he pressed their wrists together and said some elfish words and she arched toward her fae king as she tried to scream but he cut his wrist and fed her.

“That was a little underhanded your majesty.” Airis smirked.

“I seem to remember you telling me how to do it.” Simyth retorted.

“I have no idea what you speak of. I am a pious healer.” The white haired Undine said jokingly.

“I must return to Tanath`Sal. I am also sick of you saying I hurt your bastard Fionn. He is fine!” Simyth stared down at her pouty lips.

She was pouting now and whatever he had done had made her come hard and quick.

“You do not own me Simyth Elensar! I am not here to give you fae a booty call.” She yelled at him.

“A what?” He smirked at her and really had no idea of her meaning.

“Do not dare give me that look. I am going to kill two elves! Do not dare!” She was screaming.

Airis and Simyth looked at one another and they had a ranting and raving ekimmu queen. Except she was half dressed and she looked too succulent. Airis mentally grunted and Simyth tackled her gently and pulled her to a safer part of the forest. He had no clue what he was doing but Airis cupped her chin and he began to annihilate her senses with his fae ones. Simyth helped to undress her and realized that he was participating in a three way; before it would have disgusted him beyond belief. Now? He was more than ok with it and Airis finally got to let go of some of his frustration and anger. They both gently took her but only after her absolute permission. They were all asleep near the perimeter near Tanath`Sal. Asuna had changed form and pulled both fae men into her body but the elven guard was shocked to see a great silver hunting hound with the king and the palace healer.

“Your majesty?” The guard asked carefully.

“Yes, yes it is me.” He said still sleepy.

Simyth felt her fur and it was so soft. Airis was of similar thought and both men really just wanted to go back to sleep in the silky softness of said fur.

“Your majesty the giant hunting dog is not fae.” The guard pointed out.

“No. No, she is not. This is the Lady Asuna's true form sir.” The King smiled.

Asuna barked and she narrowed her red eyes at him.

“Well do not be cross. You do not wish to be called a hunting hound? I apologize. This angelic hound is Lady Asuna.” Simyth chortled.

Airis was waking up but Asuna sprang up in her inu form and managed to get closer to a river. What they heard was less than flattering and the guard was confused as what to do.

“Finish your patrol. Lady Asuna is a member of our family. Just go on.” The king commanded.

“Is that vomiting in what a hound should sound like?” Airis asked seriously.

“Actually yes my friend. She did hunt; I was barely awake.” He followed the sounds.

-Airis please give me something to stop the retching- Asuna thought in the Undine's mind.

“Change form.” He commanded.

She continued to vomit bloody pieces of deer and Simyth had to push his own power through her so she could change form. She became her humanoid form and she fell to her back.

“Our deer should not have this effect on you. It is most likely the toxin…” Airis had begun to say.

“More likely the budding of wee little fae babes.” Asuna snorted at them both.

“Or it could be that.” The Undine man finished.

“Darling, I was not trying to beget you.” Simyth sighed.

“Does not matter! I have a; come make me a mother sign, on my back at the moment.” Asuna growled.

“It is the combinations of what your species calls yoki and what we call our fae energies.” Airis stated.

“Oh wonderful. There is a scientific reason for it.” She snorted.

“Why must you always be grumpy?” The Undine snapped at her.

“I have just been throwing up my guts; time for my anti-Apollo medicine. Fuck! I need to go to the Tree of Ages.” She said feeling like crap.

“Tree of What?” Simyth asked handing her another vial of the medicine.

“Tree of Ages. A ga lord named Hyoga tried to invade the islands. Ga and inu are pretty evenly matched. I knew him and we threw each other around. Fists in face and such; their females were warriors as well. Hyoga and I especially did not get along.” She remembered.

“Imagine this tree.” Simyth stated gently.

She did as she was told and she felt the mists and within minutes they were there. She looked around. She listened carefully and she pulled out the diadem with simple jewels and she pressed it to the tree. The tree made an unnatural and mournful sound.

“You did not say it was alive!” Airis said horrified.

“My grandsire did something to Hyoga and attached him to this tree. I know Hyoga wore this diadem.” She said in the fae language.

She whipped around and fell against the tree and as if hugging it and whispered in Mongolian.

“I will release you from this hell. I swear it. I owe you that much. I swear it!” Asuna whispered.

“Why do I become such a fool around you?” Hyoga asked as he too moaned.

“Kamis! Ga! Take me!” She snarled in rising fever.

“You feel so good too.” He whispered as his hands roamed her skin.

His hands massaged and gently squeezed her hips and he leaned over her back. His jade hair tickled her back and this was totally different than their last encounters. Hyoga moved slowly and sure as his body found a decadent rhythm and the passion reminded him of his mate. Feeling a woman like this after so long made him groan and kiss her pale skin. Their voices were filled with the sweet tension as the mighty youkai lord kissed and moved deep. His eyes shut and he felt her so deeply because of the crystal.

“You beautiful creature. So beautiful even in a fight. Do you know what you did to me?” He groaned in her ear.

“Bloodied you?” She gasped.

“Yes that too. Made me want again. Wanted to beat you. Touched you and want to consume you.” He said heatedly as his organ moved a little faster and harder.

“Why did you? Drop me? Oh Kamis hai!” She said beginning to shake under him rather violently.

“Because I am foolish. Gods you grip me! Oh so tight. Grip is tight. GODS!” He yelled out as he began to climax.

Nothing in his tone, his manner, or his voice was violent and she had waves of ungodly pleasure. He nipped her skin lightly as his body desensitized. She hated crying and she realized the older she got; the more feminine she became. She wanted to snort at the idea and he snorted above her.

“So being tender is weak to you? It is not. It is a rather alluring trait about you woman. Something about the idea of pure viciousness tamed within a tender moment. Love and loving can be a weakness but it can be the greatest strength you have. I know what you are but you are it. You are also the most irritating, loud mouthed, insane, bitchy, intelligent, and most beautiful woman I have known; besides my Saaya of course.” He said sucking on her lobe.

“Hyoga?” She whispered still trembling.

“Yes?” He asked softly.

“More.” She said shutting her eyes.

“I doom myself. I keep doing this foolishness and I doom myself.” He said harshly.

“Please!” She snarled out.

“That bastard is mine.” He hissed in her ear.

“Get in line.” Asuna retorted.

He snapped his hips and she shut up. He made love and he was unused to feeling. Silently he cursed the stubborn inu bitch for making him give a shit.

Her mind remembered the last time they had been one and she choked on the memories. Simyth was concerned and he looked at Airis.

“Is that a tooth over there?” He asked his wife.

“My grandsire's fang in his true form; it was the only way he could seal Hyoga in. Hyoga was so very powerful but attacking Japan for power does not go with the man I knew. He just was smarter than that. No youkai or ningen force ever attacked the islands and won.” She contemplated.

“You say he attacked Japan. Was it Japan or your homeland?” Airis thought like a warrior.

“Oh Kamis! Before the invasion; he got to meet Yuan. He never told him he was his father but his grandsire. I doubt that he would have attacked the West looking for any of us! He knew we were in a future era.” Asuna thought as she paced a little.

“Perhaps feelings were too much too deal with. Perhaps and just perhaps; he went against a warrior he knew could defeat him.” Simyth suggested.

Asuna's eyes widened and the tree would “cry” at moments. Bloody tears sprang from her eyes and she was furious with the man she had known. She pressed her hands to the ancient tree and shut her eyes. She was allowing her mind totally open and his soul was literally trapped. He had wanted to die. He had not wanted to live and being stuck like this was a living hell; the idea of loving another woman so deeply and having had a child by her had maddened him. Hardly any creature could have beaten the ga lord and so he had come against the grandsire of the creature he had fallen for. The time he had spent with Yuan and being near her had mentally destroyed him. She sucked in her breath in deep draughts and began to sob. Simyth was horrified and Airis could feel her pain as if physical. What had started out as species hatred had turned around completely; Hyoga's soul was trapped and she knew it was her fault.

“Beloved let me return to Leth`Evana and see what can be done. We shall release him.” The fae king said gently.

“Touga's fang.” She whispered.

“You need rest.” Airis insisted.

She shook her head violently and she thought harshly at both of them that they were in Western Lands. Asuna was the heir to the title and she was not in any danger. Simyth and Airis finally had to give up because she was not leaving the accursed tree. The two fae men left her for the moment and she sat at the base of the tree. Her hand was around the crystal diadem and her claws were digging into her palms. Asuna closed her eyes and she was tired but her mind was focused.

It was a misty dream world that she could achieve with Gwydion. She walked around the mistiness that shrouded the tree in her dream and she felt him.

“Hyoga! Please no anger. Can you show yourself?” The inu princess thought in her dream world.

-Seeing you! You! I suffer because your grandsire was a deranged lunatic! - He snarled in her mind.

“You attacked his lands! It made no sense then.” Asuna cried out.

-What was I supposed to do dog bitch? Continue to stare at myself with utter contempt and hatred? I knew I had a young son that I could not ever see. I loved the mate of my youngest twin? These are all very compelling reasons to hate oneself bitch! - Hyoga hissed with the pain of so much time passed.

“You have the ability to appear. Face me!” She screamed.

The willowy form of the ga lord was near her and his jade hair blew in the mentally made world. His pale green eyes held anger as his feathery antennae swayed a bit as well. He was in just a white pein-fu and ku. His ears were sharply pointed almost like the fae and the soul form of Hyoga did not have his armor on. Asuna thought nothing and she pulled him against her.

“You have come to torment my soul inu?” He demanded at first in anger.

“Do you really hate me? Why do you hate me? You threw me away! I…I cannot handle this.” She said in a thick voice filled with pain.

“I do not hate you damn it! I hate myself.” Hyoga admitted.

Asuna pulled his lips to hers and the anguished pain that came from his throat as their soul forms touched. He knew she had wraith like power so he was not astonished at this display. She was without thought under him at the base of his spiritual prison and his eyes were getting deeper in color.

“You hate yourself for loving me. You tear me up physically and more!” Asuna accused as his soul had substance in her mind.

“I know I did. I have tried to distance myself from my feelings. Yuan…my youngest child and half of you; he will never know how much I truly love him.” The ga admitted.

“Hyoga, I cannot accept this. I cannot take this! You did this because of pure insanity. You did this because…because…” She whimpered a bit.

“Because I could not deny how much I love my sons or the woman who gave me my youngest.” He whispered harshly.

“When you saved me from Bilae; what was going through your mind?” She asked in complete pain.

“Rage inu! I was feeling beyond rage. That disgusting creature was not one of your dependents and he was raping my…my last love.” Hyoga whispered with a gut wrenching sorrow.

The kiss was not vicious physically but emotionally; the older ga lord was in his soul but here; here he could be with her. He could sense too much and his mouth jerked back. She made a nasty sound as he tried to sit up.

“It cannot be inu! If you can release me from my suffering; I would move on and know you saved me.” He said pressing his forehead to hers.

“No! No! You are Hyoga Chengdi are you not?” She said sitting up a little and he stiffened.

“Chengdi is my given name yes. We are the family Hyoga but it seems my sons never claimed my title.” He said looking away.

“What do you I call you ga? What do I call the father of my son Yuan?” She snarled.

“Kenomaru!” the spirit said flippantly.

“Bastard!” the irritating inu woman snarled.

“Chengdi. That name I have wished to pass your lips in passion.” He glared but looked away.

“Chengdi!” Asuna whispered with a quivering tone.

Hyoga did not move and his pale green eyes shut. She could sense his thoughts and she could see moments of his need and pain. She saw past interactions with meaningless ruts and bloody tears fell down her face.

“You and Kenomaru are so similar! I should hate you. I should fucking hate you!” She said with that agony.

“Do so Asuna! I am dead, remember?” Hyoga said in a scathing tone.

Her mind cleared and she was being shaken violently. Kenomaru was staring at his mate and she had been in such a deep trance that she had not responded to her name. He could feel his father's aura and he shivered.

“Where were you?” The current ga lord asked.

“He is here. I mean not just his yoki but his soul! Kenomaru; he was your father. I have to free his soul.” She said with tear glazed eyes.

“Beloved! Stop! If you could do such a thing; I am certain you would or will but remember he made his choice!” The younger of the two ga lords said snorting in anger.

The tree made that cry again and Kenomaru frowned.

“Well I do not give a shit if you like or not Father! I begged you to stay home. I have no idea why you would go against the inu knowing how I felt…!” The beautiful ga man stated in fury.

“Kenomaru! Stop it!” She commanded as she stood.

Asuna could now see Hyoga's soul within the confines of the branches. His glare was obviously full of pain and suffering. Hearing one's own child confront you about unknown subjects was a bit much. The inu-empusae tried to grab her ga mate to take him away and the man was sensing deeper to this story.

“What are you not telling me inu? Tell me!” He turned on her and his eyes looked red as hell fire.

“I knew your father more than as a punching bag. He saved me once in the past when I was stranded by Bilae. He felt me in Britain and felt Bilae trying to rape me.” She admitted.

“Father would have gone ballistic!” Kenomaru admitted.

“He did my darling. He did. He admitted that your mother had at one time been a victim of such a thing; he had the men drawn and quartered whilst still alive. He had drained every ounce of yoki they had had and castrated them before they were dead. I know your sire had a tremendous good streak in him. I know this and he passed it on to you.” Asuna said palming his cheek.

“His Saaya? My own mother?” He asked horrified.

“Otherwise he would not have bothered helping me but rape was something he could not handle apparently. He was more than kind to me those moments; I was also starving and he fed me. I saw the side of the ga man who obviously raised you; not the ga lord who was the enemy of the inu.” She said looking down.

“I knew he abhorred rape. We knew…we saw him dispense that punishment to any and all persons who committed debauched acts. Our people…it was a tremendous sin in his mind.” He shuddered.

“Hence why when you met me when I was young and I had been me as my older self; you reacted to seduce me.” Her smile was soft and Kenomaru turned bright red.

“Well…you could not remember and I barely could myself. I just knew seeing you that time and fighting you. By the gods; I would never be able to get the idea of tasting your skin out of my head.” He admitted with red stained cheeks.

Asuna did not want to be intimate at the moment but Kenomaru just did not seem to give a damn. His lips possessed hers and he was devouring her. She felt the rage in her blood and the ga twin jerked back suddenly.

“It angers you Father? You knew I have loved her since I was barely an adult! To hell with you!” He raged.

The ground shook underneath the tree and it was making that horrific cry. Asuna held her head and Hyoga was furious. He was more than furious and he was raging.

“Stop please! Kenomaru please do not disrespect what you do not know!” She begged the younger ga man.

“What I do not understand? You think me stupid father? Really? You think I did not know that you ended up lusting for her too? I know the truth of the twins but it was YOU who dropped her in my bed. You gave her up.” Lord Kenomaru snarled out.

The tree was shaking and swaying under the fury and Asuna held her head in tremendous pain.

“Let her go Hyoga! I swear it sire; I will have your soul devoured!” Her mate threatened.

Suddenly everything stopped and Asuna blinked back painful tears. She looked up at him and she thought he would be angry.

“I could feel his aura on you the night he dropped you in my bed Asuna. We may not smell as well you inu; but I would know a member of my family! Knowing him…he could not resist the temptation then realized what a wretched bastard he was! Well Yuan maybe technically his; I am his father and no one else! I have raised your son father. I have raised Yuan and he calls ME, baba. No…you walked away. You decided to be an ass? Here is your penance! Your son raises his own brother!” Kenomaru snarled at the tree.

Kenomaru had his arm wrapped around her waist gently and she was hypervenelating.

“Stop Asuna. Stop! I never blamed you. I know who and what you are now. I wish I had known before Saaya. I wish I had never been such a monster. I cannot take that back but I can be the kind of man I am meant to be!” He turned her and held her face between his palms.

“Please leave. We go. Please.” She sobbed out.

Kenomaru glared at the tree and he saw the shadow of his father's soul. He did not care anymore. When he realized so long ago what his father had done; he had not cared when he went down. A nasty smirk crossed Kenomaru's lips and he whispered in their most native tongue before he ported out. He had whispered; loser and the tree became violent again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
Her brain was fried in a way and she was sobbing because she knew all the whys and why not's. Kenomaru was never a fool; she realized it and his love of her was deeper than she had ever guessed. He always felt free now to touch and caress her person. He could not be with her every single day but that was okay now. He had such a tremendous empire that was invisible in the modern world but had it he did. She was sleeping beside him and asleep deeply.

“My own son thinks that I will not ever see Yuan again?” His thought woke up her deeper mind.

“Hyoga!” Asuna cried in her mind.

His soul was in front of her and his jade hair was all down. He palmed her cheek and looked her up and down.

“Chengdi! Say Chengdi. I do not accept this existence either anymore. I will not suffer my own brat!” He growled deep in his chest.

“Chengdi, he is your middle son!” the inu woman said horrified.

“I gave up my soul inu! No, I was sacrificing myself and to hear such contempt from my own child? No! I am not without some power still. The old Western Lord did not completely destroy my essence! Obviously, I can move around; so to speak.” His angry tone was all in her mind.

“I have to deal with tremendous crap right now. I had not realized that you were truly still there Chengdi. I would not have allowed you to suffer had I realized!” She promised him.

“Stop it inu! Stop! Do not show me this side to you! I want the vicious and heartless bitch I met.” He said and tears fell from his eyes.

“You refused yourself to love me.” Asuna realized and it hit her.

“Gods when that creature harmed you but you would not allow me away from you. To feel you as you really are. I wanted the hateful inu bitch. I did not want you to be compassionate underneath your fierceness. I did not want to feel your feelings other than anger!” He whispered.

“You tried to keep me hating you.” She almost wanted to be sick.

Asuna realized she needed the draught but she was not waking up. He looked at her and she was swimming in her mind and he was seeing too much. Hyoga Chengdi was seeing too much of her life as she had lived it. Anger was consuming HIM and he stared at her.

“I have to waken.” She said holding her stomach.

“I release you.” He whispered and she suddenly sat up in bed.

Asuna gasped in a cold sweat and she leaned over into a chamber pot; her dinner had not sat well and she was now getting scared that she could NOT carry Apollo's babe. She shut her eyes and she began to sob more. Kenomaru was awake beside her but he was leery for the soul of his sire. Humans only had an inkling of “the other side”; youkai knew all too much about it. He held her to him and he called on his healer. The ga lord was not losing the love of his life again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S omehow he knew that things were not well. He moved his true form and uncoiled slowly and close by was a black basilisk in true form. Apollo had no idea who or when this being showed up and he moved with speed bourn from age alone. The black basilisk made a viper noise and wrapped itself around Apollo and tightened like boa would.

“You are stupid to think you can defeat me basilisk!” Apollo lisped in Greek.

“You think I would not know how to fight the god bastardo I was trained for, si?” The other male lisped back.

“Servius! Why in the hell would you attack me?” Apollo snarled as he managed to wrestle away from the other serpent.

Most youkai found it disturbing how reptilian daemons could speak in their true forms but to them it was nothing. Apollo changed form and so did Julianus. The former rex of Latium was angry and he looked deadly angry.

“I attack you because it is you who harms mi femmina! Si? I should kill you!” The beautiful black basilisk maschi said with hatred.

“She was mine long before she was yours fool! Even in that life; I always came before any other serpent man. Are you daft?” The “Sun god” ranted.

“I may be younger si? I care not but Asuna is not eating but she will not lose your bebe! You must end it.” Julianus growled low from deep in his throat.

Apollo looked horrified and he looked away. He was in his “true” humanoid form which was really not human looking that much.

“I will figure a way to convince her. She wanted it.” Apollo actually choked up.

“I care not! I know you are null god! I am not afraid of the pythos and I am certainly not afraid of one lone Greek maschi!” The much younger man said to the pythos.

“You are very stupid Servius! Amedeo is at least not so impertinent!” The pythos snarled.

Julianus backhanded Apollo so hard that he hit the opposite rock wall of his own den. Rock fell from the ceiling and Julianus was wearing a black knitted sweater with fitted black jeans. He wore black boots and his hair had once been to his waist nearly; it had been cut and flowed past his shoulders. Apollo knew more about the son than he did the father and it was apparent that Julianus was much closer to a pythos than he was basilisk.

“Who the hell was your mother?” He asked narrowing his eyes at the former rex.

“I care not! I am obviously of your line. You tell me which fucking femmina were on Sicily. I was born and given to your fucking temple. I was raised in your service and received Gladius Solis because I earned it!” The black basilisk again sneered with a viperish sound.

“I begged her to abort it. I do want my child Servius but I know I cannot have a child through her. I have begged and begged. Do you think I would seriously hurt the woman I gave myself to at eighty nine years old? I was that young when I fell in love with her the first time. I promise you when I realized she was Arianrhod; I had honor and had no intention of loving her again. She pulled me to her like last time.” Apollo defended himself.

“I do not care Apollo si? I only care that mi femmina lives. I take the one you know as Arawn; I call him Naraku and friend, he is my example. I shall interficio for my love. I could not save mi Antonia but I can save mi Asuna!” The young looking man said with bright red eyes.

“You think I wish her harm? You are a deluded fool Basilisk. You cannot harm me and you cannot defeat me. I go to her because I decide to. Not because you tell me!” Apollo hissed at Julianus.

“Null. We shall see if I can harm. Go! Help the femmina.” Julianus commanded.

Apollo shifted out and Julianus was a force to be reckoned with. When he was angry; which was way too often as of late, he was just deadly. Amedeo he noticed was not as vicious as he was and that bothered him. Antonia had been so gentle but Asuna was a survivor. He suddenly felt guilty because of his thinking. His love of Antonia had been pure and of a very young man. When he had met the canne femmina; his world had changed. He too shifted to her position and Apollo was trying to convince to let him, “make their problem go away” and he wanted to box the head of the stupid serpent prince. The former “god” disappeared and Julianus moved forward quickly. The moth lord; Kenomaru was holding her up and the former rex just sat down.

“Femmina! I will not lose you. I have seen this happen to basilisk femmina. You will die.” He said calmly and gently as he lifted her chin.

“I do not kill my pups!” She whispered.

“Lord Kenomaru, I must take the femmina for some time. I swear you will see our amor soon.” The black basilisk stated looking at the ga lord.

“Please. She will not listen to me!” Kenomaru snapped in anger.

Julianus picked her up and she passed out. He shifted them to Fionn who felt terrible but Julianus had begged the ekimmu to come with him while he was still Rex. He would take her to the Egyptian doctor who had made it possible for his Amedeo to be born and he would save his love. Naraku had heard the mind of the basilisk king and he nodded his consent. Anum was legendary amongst the Egyptian inpu but also with their lilitu. The lilitu were the immediate evolutions of ekimmu and it made sense to bring her to the doctor who could do such things.

The young basilisk ruler carried her through Fionn's tunnel and the ekimmu was not far from him. The two men were in Egypt but Julianus knew to avoid Anupu. He sent discrete word through a messenger for the physician Anum. They were literally under the nose of Pharaoh Hor-Aha but Fionn and Julianus could kill the hell hound if needed. The brown inpu came to a lavish house on the outside of Luxor and it was most intriguing. It was an uppyr who needed him but the man had begged for him to let NO ONE know where he was going. Fionn heard a knock on the door of the small palace like house.

“Hello?” Fionn answered in Latin.

“Oh! Hello sir. My name is Paru Anum.” He introduced himself.

“Si. Hallo Doctor Anum. Do you remember me si?” Julianus asked as he appeared in a chiton and toga.

“Rex Julianus! Sir, I am so sorry for your loss. We heard what happened but you never asked for help…I am sorry, so sorry. Did the child make it?” Anum asked and his nearly black eyes held such pain and sympathy for him.

“Si. My figlio lived. You know that sometimes your leader has gone to a different era altogether, si?” The rex inquired.

“I know it but I know not how he does it! I am as always sworn to secrecy.” He said bowing his head of shiny black locks.

“Please come this way, si?” The basilisk commanded but it came out as a question.

“Of course. What manner of being is the man with white hair?” Anum asked in Latin.

“He is an ekimmu and that is one removed from Lilitu; I have been told. Here is the femmina.” Julianus commented.

Anum had a lump in his throat and he knew this woman too well. She was the former crowned queen but his majesty had obliterated her from their society. Pharaoh Narmer too had been mad for her and she had given them Prince Minkah. Yes, Anum knew the woman known as Asuna and his heart was beating out of control.

“She has become with bebe by a creature known as a pythos. They are rare, si? Not even the former queen of the ekimmu people could carry this being's bebe! I need you to do a reduction.” The basilisk said to the young appearing inpu.

“Yes. Yes, I can do whatever you need. She was my queen but strange uppyr took the crowned prince. His majesty is devastated.” The doctor said falling to his knees by the prone female.

He wore a kilt to his knees and he was bare chested. His hair was barely past his shoulders and it was braided to keep it away from his face. He had a square jaw and his skin was deeply bronzed from the ancient Egyptian sun. His face was soft for a man but he was compassionate and they came across in his manner and speech. Doctor Anum had had a deep crush upon this very same woman. His cheeks burned red as he began to prepare to take the babe that was killing her.

Julianus and Fionn paced for some time as Anum worked on her as requested. Anum could feel wraith and other beings within her. The serpent child was weak and she would have miscarried soon; he felt badly for her and she seemed to already know as she broke out in a cold sweat as he worked quickly but efficiently.

“No. No! My babe. Not another pup.” Asuna sobbed out brokenly as she actually slept.

“Her sub-conscious is aware. I hate this!” Anum muttered softly.

“It cannot be helped doctor. She has many bebe, si? She is a mother warrior and a goddess reborn. This child she just could not have.” The rex said softly and saddened too.

The Egyptian doctor had given the tiny serpent boy to the rex who wrapped him in linen and he shifted out. He would entomb the fetal bebe at the shrine to Apollo. He hated the Greek bastardo now but his femmina was safe. He knew her anger would be terrible. Fionn had left to hunt while Julianus was entombing the fetus.

“I am so sorry madam! I am so sorry. Your babe was dying as well. I am so very sorry.” He whispered to the beautiful half inpu woman.

Asuna's eyes opened and they had become fevered. He saw them burning a dark blue and he was astonished.

“Do not blame you. We know in our heart but we had to try. My pup. My poor pup.” She whispered in a dry and cracked voice.

Anum lifted her hand and only kissed her knuckles and she saw the Egyptian inu and he had always been kind and a gifted healer.

“Anupu must not know I am here.” Asuna whispered.

“I would never betray my patients my lady.” He bowed his head.

“Why do I feel your feelings?” The exhausted foreign inpu woman whispered.

“You feel my feelings?” Anum asked suddenly in a shaky voice of his own.

“Hai. Healer…do you care for me?” She asked slowly looking at him and blinked her darker blue eyes. Small bloody tears fell from her eyes.

“I have a crush. It is nothing and moreover my former queen; I am too low to be noticed by such a magnificent noblewoman.” He said what his own opinion.

“I wanted my pup. You have not made me hate myself Doctor Anum. Do you care for me?” She asked softly again as she laid her head on the neck roll.

“Yes. If you insist then yes! What do you want to know? Do you wish me to humiliate myself?” Anum asked raising a black brow.

“No! I of course do not wish that. I have just known of you all this time but this is the first time I have felt such things from you.” She whimpered softly.

“I have imagined what it must be like for the great pharaoh to touch this skin as soft as any lotus; ok? May I keep my dignity at least?” He stated uncomfortable at damnable uppyr powers.

“I am not just a regular uppyr! I am an empusae queen as well as the reborn ekimmu queen. Perhaps I was not meant to know of your heart until now!” Asuna said in slight anger.

“My precious lady; you are ill for one. Two, I am no one and you will leave to wherever it is you and his majesty have gone.” Anum said looking away.

“I told Anupu no! I told him that I would not give him another pup simply because he wanted to barter for one! I loved him deeply and he ended up trying to keep our son away from me. That is why my frere took him. It is why we grounded him from moving forward!” She managed to get out in scathing anger.

“I did not know his majesty had done that! I am grieved. Again, I am no one and just an inpu doctor who has worked on many mixed inpu.” He said finally meeting her eyes.

What the hell was wrong with her; she knew not but she could not handle thinking she had failed. She sat up and made her lips meet the young doctor's mouth and he was stunned. Asuna gently pulled him down with her and Anum was just shocked stupid. His eyes were open until she pressed against the seam of his lips. The feeling of her tongue seeking entrance to his mouth was searing his brain and he made a strange yelp and received her pink flesh that began to slide and stroke his own. She used her tongue to taste and give the young inu doctor a mind shattering caress. His eyes slid shut and she kissed him deeply for several minutes. Finally she let him go and he sucked in his breath.

“What…why?” He asked startled.

“Wanted to taste you.” Asuna murmured sleepily.

“I can never touch you again! You are a goddess here! I am filth.” He said trying to retreat.

“Oh for Kamis sake doctor! I kiss who I want when I wish. The pharaoh and I are very much over. Minkah is an adult. Who am I anymore?” She snorted softly.

“A fertility goddess likened to Hathor. You have no true clue do you?” Anum demanded of her.

“Whatever. You wanted to feel some skin. Is it soft?” She demanded from him.

“Yes! You can be so cruel!” He said reaching for his instruments and medicines.

Asuna knew she was fevered. She knew she was in a tailspin but she up and had him pinned to the tiled floor. She had a short silk dress of grey on and so much pale flesh was observed by him. Her shimmering silver man fell around them like a curtain and she pressed her lips to his again; this time demanding entrance immediately. He granted it and the impassioned moment was becoming overwhelming. He nearly choked when Anum felt her hand maneuver past his kilt and brush his hardness. He whined deeply and she got the impression that he had no experience. She knew he was still fairly young and he was under five hundred. She brushed his mind and he was not able to project his thoughts like her; he was not psyche deaf but not he was no telepath.

Asuna pulled back her lips from his and her eyes had bled green. Anum's had bled to inky black. She was curious as to his breed of inu and he was moaning out of control. She mentally undid his kilt and the kind, compassionate inpu was bare to her gaze. He had tattooing around his hips and down one leg. She recognized the glyphs of a priest's home and her gaze was making him tremble.

“You are not just a doctor but a priest of Sekhmet.” Asuna whispered in wonder.

“Yes. You know we must stay pure for the goddess. I must stay pure until I pass my duty to another; then I may take a wife.” He was shivering under her touch.

“There are no gods! There is nothing but older and colder daemons.” Asuna narrowed her magnificent eyes.

“I cannot believe that! I believe this thing with my soul. Who are you to discredit my beliefs?” Anum demanded although he whined softly.

“A woman you apparently would have died for. You have fed me from your own wrist and throat. Why did I not remember until now?” The lips of the woman he did want but for him she was his fantasy.

“I am the doctor to the royal house! How am I supposed to act with a member of that household?” He inquired.

She growled deeply and she lowered her mouth over the head of his staff and he was nearly frozen. His mind blanked as her pink tongue ran around his distended glans and down his shaft. Powerful shudders and shivers began to take hold of him and Anum realized she was sucking and licking his organ. Powerful and drugging pleasure stole through him and he moaned in a half crazed way. She could not stop and for some reason; she wanted his first time to be hers. She kept up her oral loving as the youngish inu man was whining and groaning so much that she felt her center drenched. She purred around him and he gasped in.

“I must stop. Please, I should not.” He moaned arching his body towards her mouth.

“You really from your soul wish me to stop?” Asuna demanded.

“No. By the gods; why are you doing this to me?” Anum shook harder.

“I feed off of the good. I feed off of it and give back love and passion.” She admitted.

Anum was not prepared for her to slip her dress off and he stared at such pale breasts tipped with the pinkest buds he had ever seen.

“Suckle me as would a pup.” She commanded him.

The young priest/healer made a soft snarling sound and he wrapped his mouth around her right tip and ravished it hungrily. He groaned harder as he tasted succulent sweet and he was done for. Anum sat up just a little and braced her back with his soft hands; his mouth nipped and sucked upon her right tip, then her left. He licked between her globes and all her smells had driven him to his full inpu. The silver haired goddess slid down him and made a full on yelp. Her slick heat gripped him so tightly that he thought he was going to give up his offerings too soon.

Asuna was remembering the worship of Sekhmet did involve some sexual offering but now she knew what it was. Her priests were male so that goddess was given the “seed” as sacrifice.

“You kept me in mind as you did your worship?” The woman asked him in the huskiest tone he had ever heard.

“Yes! Oh by the gods. No idea…I, no idea.” He was losing his mind.

She rounded her hips and Anum was gasping and gripping for reality. She shook his reality every move she made and the ekimmu queen became quite aware that she was being observed by Julianus. She could feel his lust and need. He had saved her despite her own pain and her body made Anum weaker and weaker.

“You can still make your sacrifices. You take your hand and remember how I slide up and down your shaft. Remember how I grip you; Kamis and you are touching my womb. I feel so full as I use my body to give you memories.” She spoke in Ancient Egyptian.

Anum actually felt her talk and his groin was burning with unbearable need. She increased how her hips swayed and he saw her eyes flash from green to red to blue then back to green. Asuna let her head fall back and Anum's hips met her movements now and both were making very hound like sounds. She shrieked softly as her muscles gripped him tighter than began to spasm harshly and he screamed out in Egyptian to his gods as he slammed his hips up into the goddess creature. Her body was greedy of him and he was losing consciousness.

“I…I have desired this for so long. I do not really know you but I love your aura.” He whispered as his breathing was slowing down.

“I needed this and so did you.” Asuna murmured as she took his lips in a lazy kiss.

“How do you know?” He asked her out of breath.

“There are never coincidences and moments should be taken.” She said looking at his glyphs on skin.

“I am sorry that they sought me to take your babe. I hate to do such procedures.” Anum said turning his head to the side.

“I know Rex Julianus; he has gone to entomb my babe. The man asked me not to try and carry his pup. I would not listen but it still pains me.” Asuna admitted looking down.

Anum finally blacked out and Asuna was still naked. She was growling softly and she found Julianus two rooms away.

“How could you do that to me?” She demanded as she faced him.

“I am no tame maschi! I watched Antonia fade after birthing Amedeo! Null! Null never again! I refuse to lose my femmina to another maschi's bebe!” Julianus said in a viperish voice with need.

She was slammed against the brick wall of this dwelling and her basilisk king was kissing her deeply; he was seeking heat and Asuna mewled under him as he was ruthless. He could not stop himself and Julianus had changed by being mated to an empusae uppyr; he expected her to be with others but his beast sought her as he had the right to call her in part his.

“Julianus! What is wrong with you?” Asuna asked as he was ravenously mouthing her throat and shoulder.

“I hate him. I was in his service as a young maschi and I hate him. I will destroy him if he ever begets my femmina again. Null! I will not allow it. You gave me a bebe femmina mi amor! I know you love your bebes. I know! You cannot give these other figlio life if you are dying!” He actually growled softly as he spoke.

Tears pricked her eyes and she nodded. He kept mumbling; my love and my soul as his lips scorched her. She shut her eyes and hatred poured from her. She hated that she had failed and it was bitter. She had failed to carry his son and she was failing at too much. Asuna allowed herself to be consumed but she was bitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F ionn needed to return to the deep past but having heard his sire's voice and everything that had occurred with the bastard Apollo; it was all pretty insane at the moment. The ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning found himself respecting the black basilisk immensely and the younger daemon was powerful but he backed up his power with a strong morality. Fionn was going to give his wife a couple of days in this era and then get her focused. He felt a powerful presence not far from their dwelling and Julianus was to the main entrance first. The former rex saw in the distance and heat; a chariot; he wanted to destroy something but somehow Pharaoh Hor-aha was happening by.

“I felt his presence as well.” Anum said behind the basilisk.

“This maschi I will kill. Do you understand me?” The black demanded.

“He is most probably looking for me basilisk! I am a court physician.” He said in upset.

Anum was dressed and he quickly left the dwelling and he meet Anupu further away and the young pharaoh wanted to know the WHY of his absence. He only explained that a very old lilitu had come to him and had asked for help. The pharaoh was astonished but he brought his physician and truly his friend back to Luxor. Asuna's aura was hidden but his was a hound; they did not come any nosier than inu.

Anum was back in the palace and he was still shaken up by what had happened between him and the queen. He shut his eyes as he was praying and Anupu could sense Anum was not entirely okay.

“You come back from that place and you are not yourself. You will tell me what happened!” Anupu commanded him.

“As I told you majesty; it was a lilitu with a small bit of inpu in it. The being needed my help and it was a long and laborious procedure.” He sighed as he bowed his head.

“Lilitu! Bah! Stay amongst the inpu Anum. Stay away from ANY uppyr.” He warned him.

“My pharaoh! You know I am bound to the goddess. You know it is my duty!” He cried softly.

“That bitch stole my son! I have no way to recompense and take him back. They have taken my reason for being.” Anupu snarled in pain.

“Majesty…I thought you loved your queen.” Anum said softly as he looked down.

“I did. I still do but Nofre…he was us. He was her and I and I only wished for her and me. My child was my heart.” He said and the pharaoh shed tears.

“If perhaps maybe I can do something.” His physician and friend said softly and he bowed.

Anupu was puzzled but he was barely keeping himself together. He had to admit; he had been awful to Asuna on purpose. He did not want to feel emotions but he did want another pup; he just could not bring himself to pup any of his other wives. His Nofre was perfect. There was never a more perfect boy and he heard horrible growling deeper in his palace.

“How are you here?” He demanded suddenly as he stalked toward the noise.

From the shadows was the bane of his existence and the love of his life. Her face held wrath and hate as he stared at her.

“Maec cursed you from coming forward. It does not stop me from moving through the eras.” She whispered in Japanese.

“Why are you here bitch?” He demanded from her with red eyes.

“YOU abandoned ME. How dare you feel sorry for yourself!” Asuna roared in fury.

“I abandoned you. I suppose I did! I suppose I did to you what you have done to many of your paramours!” Anupu snorted.

“You self righteous bastard; how could I have done any more? What is it I could have given you to prove I was sincere?” She snarled at him in pain.

“Our pup. I love him and he is both of us. I cannot love another being as I love that boy but you steal him from me! You have many sons and I have one!” He sneered at her.

Anger coursed through her and bloody tears again fell from her eyes. She could not emotionally handle it anymore and she just began to walk away from him. Anupu snarled dangerously behind her as she continued to walk.

“How dare you turn your back on me? I want my son!” The young pharaoh screamed in that horrendous pain.

“You fool! I would have given you more pups. You do not know me anymore. You made decisions and this time; you left me behind. You made your decision Anupu! You cannot have my pup and not have me!” She screamed back.

Anupu saw it but his eyes did not believe it. A huge beast that was larger than a basilisk erupted from the sand and dove for the woman opposite him. Asuna screamed out in surprise but the massive snake like beast viciously bit her several times before the ekimmu queen could get off her fast attack. The massive serpent whipped her with its tail and she was slammed through a small portion of Anupu's palace. The pharaoh could only think this was Apep and fear took hold of him. He released his inferno blade and he began to fight the creature. She was barely conscious but her deepest mind was screaming.

“Before…before her. This beast before. Taranis.” She whispered as she passed out from blood loss and pain.

Anupu could see she was in terrible shape but soon two more serpent beings appeared and began to fight the creature the young pharaoh thought of as Apep. A third man with white-blonde hair too appeared as the skies darkened and he lifted an anvil like weapon.

“You! Get Asuna to that doctor!” Fionn commanded.

“What is this beast?” Anupu demanded.

“I have no idea Egyptian. Save my wife or I will kill you!” The ekimmu prince hissed.

The twin pythos were fighting the even larger one and finally the first serpent slid back into the sand and the two beings became humanoid. Apollo and Artemis had not fought together in forever and it had been odd.

“Care to tell me what the hell that thing was?” Thunder's ekimmu demanded.

“I can feel the aura was fae. That is a true Dra`Con. Where is Asuna?” Apollo demanded.

“Bitten and bleeding over there! Julianus forced her to abort your babe. You can be angry but the doctor told us the babe was dying as well!” Fionn said flatly to Apollo.

Apollo had a punched in the gut look; tears stung his eyes but he nodded. Fionn realized that the pythos man had tried to do right by her.

“I am sorry Apollo.” He whispered.

“She wished to try. I told her it was nonsense. I had a small hope. What did Servius do with the babe?” Apollo asked stiffly.

“I buried him in fine linens at Delphi. He tried to breathe but he could not.” Julianus said at the back of the melee.

Anupu had picked up Asuna and taken her to Anum; he senses were assaulted with venom, blood, and death. It was not a mix that sat well with the inpu pharaoh and the young physician cried out when he saw her.

“My king! What in Ra's name?” Anum asked horrified.

“I swear to you it looked like Apep.” The Pharaoh said horrified.

The Egyptian inpu doctor began to work on the woman who had taken and given to him only the day before. He worked quickly and Asuna gasped awake in pain.

“Anum?” She whispered.

“You were attacked by a serpent that his majesty described as Apep!” He said under his breath as he worked using his pestle and mortar.

Asuna shut her eyes and Apep was the Egyptian god of chaos. She almost wanted to laugh as she knew “Chaos” personally and he was no reptilian youkai. As she thought of him; Efnisien appeared and he yelped out.

“My queen? Ancients in heaven my lady! I shall bring my master!” He said urgently.

“Apep. Anupu described the creature as Apep. That means it must have been Dra`Con Efnisien. Can you phase to Tanath`Sal? I need Airis.” She said in her agony.

Efnisien bowed deeply and did as she asked. She had lost so much blood and she had no idea how badly she was hurt. She had had no time to fight back and she knew Sanra and Bilae were behind these beasts awakening. The ekimmu-empusae queen released a pent up sob as Anum stabilized her. It was not long before an ethereal being with white hair and ears sharply pointed. Simyth was in armor behind Airis and his face held fury, wrath, and agony at her state.

“Asuna!” Airis whispered as he fell to his knees beside her.

“I was attacked so fast. No idea…Simyth…Airis? Kill me! Please!” She wept.

“No! Never! It is the witch and Bilae. They have caused these beasts to rouse. I will go into the annals my heart. I will find out what my own fore bearers knew.” Simyth said in his native tongue.

Airis saw she needed a death sleep and she had been viciously attacked. He was telepathically nearly as strong as she was and he entered her mind. He was seeing too much suffering and the Undine man knew she needed the sleep. He made her focus and she did as he directed. Soon it appeared as if she had fallen dead but those around knew better. Anum was shaking a little but he recognized an uppyr death sleep.

“We must take her home.” The white haired fae man said gulping down her feelings.

“She is going NO WHERE!” They heard from a black haired Egyptian daemon in Latin.

“I care not who you are filth but she is my wife in my plane. How dare you tell me anything?” Simyth said in Latin.

“I am the Pharaoh Hor-aha and she is still my chief queen. I never had it undone. If I must endure the loss of my pup; then I shall keep her until I can see him again!” Anupu snarled as he moved quickly.

Anupu ported out with Anum and Asuna and left two fae, two ekimmu, two pythos, and the Latium basilisk king in terrible shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
Anum was commanded to keep close eye on her and they were at Avaris. Anupu was bathing blood and gore off and his mind was in a chaotic way. He had been full of himself he knew when he had gone to ask for her to give him another pup. Anupu knew he was full of it but he thought if he could keep his emotions under control than perhaps he could show her the wisdom of WHY he had given up. The young pharaoh did not want to compete for her and her being gone so much, gaining extra ka, and being a queen all over the known worlds; his ego had been trampled. He now felt badly because she had suffered terribly and Anum had spoken of many serious injuries that had healed over.

“My king she stills sleep. I am going to get some rest as well if that is okay with you.” His friend and doctor asked.

“Yes, yes Anum. I will watch her for now.” He sighed.

Anupu sat near her prone form and he sighed deeply. He decided to do some king work while she slept and he was reading scrolls. He never noticed her move her jaw in the slightest. Her mind was filled with the erratic feelings and emotions from Anupu and she was staring at him. The young pharaoh lowered the scroll he was reading and she was staring at him with dark blue demonic looking eyes.

“You keep me away from important mates.” Asuna spoke in a low, growling tone.

“I want us to come to a conclusion that we both can live with concerning Nofre! Hate me! I deserve it but do not steal my heart again!” He begged her.

She blinked and bloody saline tears trickled down her face. She jerked her head away in the other direction so she did not have to see him. Fury was tearing her insides apart. Naraku's pup was going to be born it seemed. She however needed rest so she did not lose her only pup left. She told herself that she was just tired.

“Why did you leave me Anupu? You came within ten feet of me and I was in your arms.” She gasped back a painful breath.

“I know.” He replied with that same pain in his voice.

“Why?” She snarled in a painful sound to his heart and ears.

“Nofre.” Anupu choked.

“Excuse me?” Asuna looked at him and he saw her wretched pain.

“I fell in love with our pup. I lost my mind when I could not focus on him.” The powerful inu man admitted.

“You can only love obsessively in one direction. I understand now. I however WILL NOT being giving him a full sibling. We will work out the custody.” She said shutting her eyes and choking back her anguished pain.

“I am sorry.” The pharaoh Hor-aha admitted.

“At least you can admit it and say it.” Asuna scoffed.

Anupu actually felt horrible and he left her to rest. Her mind was open and she was about to contact her other men that were in this era. Anum appeared and she looked up at the gentle creature that was a doctor and priest.

“Are you still angry at me that I took your purity?” She asked in a small voice.

“I do not know. I was supposed to stay that way some time longer but I know not how I feel.” He admitted as he sat by her and began to check her over.

“It felt right.” Came her whisper.

“How does one know if it is right?” Anum asked.

“I do not know. I just do. Like now.” Asuna made a soft whimper.

She pulled him gently down by the back of the neck after reaching up for him. He did not fight the kiss as it made his world spin and the lacing of hormones that would flood his veins was incredible. He was shaken up when he had found out she was still the chief queen of Anupu but her lips moved in their evocative manner and her fleshy tongue stroked, tasted his entire mouth. The gentle man knew it was need for her but he also knew it was something else. Something else was driving her to seek him and he had no clue what it was. His dark eyes shut and Asuna pulled him flush. Slowly she released his lips and his eyes opened as he stared into pale blue orbs.

“Help me Anum.” She whispered softly.

“I am. I will always help you.” Anum nodded.

“Not just medically. Want me. Take me.” She whimpered.

Her head turned as she lifted a hand and kissed his flesh. His mind was going primitive inpu again and the poor doctor had been rolled under her and she was getting furious.

“I hate when a male I want is self castigating!” She snapped at him.

“You want me?” He asked her shocked.

“Hai.” She said looking up and down his body.

Asuna needed strength but she lowered her mouth to his juncture and mouthed his. Anum shut his dark eyes and groaned in the pleasure and he never felt her fangs. She was drinking his blood to feed and she bit harder and he felt that. His deep intake of breath was shaky but her bite was not painful as he knew it would not be. She was marking him like a normal female inpu but drinking of him like a normal uppyr. His world was spinning and the poor doctor passed out. Julianus suddenly shifted in and he saw the good and kind doctor who had helped Antonia and he adored the man.

“You bit him feminna?” Julianus asked surprised.

“Something in my gut is telling me; I need him. He also has feelings for me. He is goodness itself.” She explained.

Julianus recognized her survival mode and she was not thinking and only doing. He would help and be here when she crashed. He and the elves had come to blows; he agreed with the ekimmu Fionn, they overstepped bounds whenever they felt like. Julianus picked up the doctor and he shifted his femmina and himself with Anum OUT of Avaris. They appeared back in front of Fionn and the ekimmu of Thunder saw her face. She was vacant and he sighed; she got from Fionn's mind that Taranis had broken a veil for a moment. He could show up next year or next century. He was close but not close enough. THAT bit of information made her feel better and her eyes burned navy blue again.

“I want Sanra on a rack and I want to pull her arms and legs out of joint before I murder her!” She snarled suddenly.

“Si. Si my femmina. Let us go.” The black basilisk nodded to the ekimmu.

They all went through the tunnel that Thunder made and Asuna figured she would figure out the Anupu thing soon. Right at this moment; she had stolen his doctor from history and he was an expert on uppyr physiology and he tasted good. For some reason she was especially attached to him at the moment and she had no intention of letting him out of her sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
It was plotted and confirmed that one form of Dra`Con were giant snake like beings like Apollo and Artemis but in fact larger. Asuna did not want to see the Hueco Mundo versions and she shuddered. Anum was in England and he was still in shock at having been kidnapped. He and Shezmu were found in deep conversation as well as Kameron. The brother frere were meeting and Kameron kept looking at Anum.

“She just kidnapped him!” Ryo snorted.

“He is an expert on our anatomies. He is a rarity.” Kameron said calmly.

“He is gentle. He needs to be stronger.” Quilin stated flatly and Ryo choked.

Chrestian was looking at the Egyptian inu and Qui had a good idea. The man was too gentle and he would need to be stronger to survive here. He wondered could they handle one more frere? Ryo hated the idea but the other three were actually in favor of it.

“So I am outvoted. You three are going to go to her and ask her to make him a frere?” The red dragon demanded.

“Yes.” The lead brother shrugged.

“Fuck you all!” The red snarled and he stood up and left their group.

Quilin sighed and he decided to follow the hotheaded dragon. Once they had gotten over their anger and hatreds; the four had become extremely close. Quilin was extremely powerful because of what he had been before and Kameron went to his queen and she was furiously writing out battle plans. She was NOT okay but here chief frere was watching her closely.

“My love?” Kameron asked.

“Hai darling?” Asuna answered as she as she continued to write.

“The Egyptian inu. Doctor Anum?” He asked sitting across from her.

“Please I do not need jealousy! My gut told me he would be of great help.” She snapped.

“I am not jealous my queen. Asuna look at me.” Kameron begged.

Her eyes were staying the navy blue and he sighed.

“I and my brothers agree that he is too gentle. He needs a power boost and YOU can give him that.” Her chief frere said holding her left hand.

Her mind registered what he was saying and her eyes widened significantly as she took him in.

“You think I took him to make a frere?” Asuna demanded.

“No. I do not think that all. We help to shepherd your family and I especially feel he needs more power.” He said brushing her striped cheek.

“You all want me to make a fifth brother?” She asked shocked.

“We think it best for him and we can help protect him better.” He shrugged.

“Oh Kamis. I would have to ask him.” She sighed looking down.

“No my love. You do not ask. You do.” Kameron stated.

“No Kameron! I changed Qui in anger. Ryo needed to be changed but we changed his circumstances. We made it right.” His wife and queen said calmly.

“I think you just need do it.” He said standing.

“I cannot do that.” Asuna said with anger lacing her words.

Kameron kept her busy by trying to convince her and Chrestian went to Shezmu and Anum. He bowed to the former Egyptian prince and the doctor.

“Hello healer Anum. My name is Chrestian Orlovich.” The blonde former Viking said smiling.

He was speaking Egyptian which surprised Shezmu and Anum was nervous. Chrestian was gentle like the doctor.

“Hello sir. Why have I been brought here?” He asked softly.

“Asuna our maker felt something that she followed. My brothers and I are hoping you will agree to become what we are.” The blonde man spoke with a similar gentleness to him.

Shezmu's eyes widened as he looked at the frere and he looked at the inpu doctor; the frere had apparently thought deeply on it.

“My prince?” Anum asked stunned.

“You would be in effect more like me, my friend. You would be infinitely more powerful.” Shezmu put a hand on his shoulder.

“What is exactly going on that she thinks I need be here? I admit, I had no family left and yes, I harbored a crush on your love my prince, but I would NEVER have touched her.” The poor Egyptian inu stumbled over his words.

“My friend do you know what my little one is? Akana was mostly lilitu like my mother but Asuna is half empusae and her very first life has fulfilled; she is the ekimmu queen! The ekimmu are the blood drinkers that came before my mother's people.” The kind prince explained.

“Also the evil we fight healer; they are truly evil and you saw the serpent daemon they unearthed. I for one would prefer if you could defend yourself better.” Chrestian stated bluntly.

“I must think.” He said stumbling back and Chrestian moved with unreal speed and held him up.

“My daughter Freyja is a beauty. You should meet her.” The green eyed frere stated.

“Daughter? Your queen and you?” Anum blushed.

“Yes of course.” The Viking frere smiled deeply.


Shezmu smiled as well and Anum was being coddled and cajoled into becoming a powerful being. The fire inu wondered how his little one was. He had felt only Naraku's babe and she had looked haunted as hell. She had being writing pages and pages of battle plans and strategies. Shezmu slipped into the castle's study and she was again furiously writing.

“I am fine. I hear your mind. I am intending to make a statement. Tired of being attacked.” She mumbled.

“Little one! You are hurting terribly and you are using this to focus.” He said kneeling by her.

“Do not charm me Shezmu! Do not talk me out of this. Do not be yourself right now. I hope bringing Anum here does not upset you. Something tells me; he is important.” Asuna said in an erratic tone.

“I am perfectly fine with it. I am what you are beloved. I love you little one.” Shezmu held her cheeks between his palms.

He kissed her forehead and she was agitated again. She wanted to write and he sighed. He let her go and she went back to writing out in Japanese and he rose. He slipped out and he almost ran over a cat daemon and he could not help it as a nasty growl escaped his throat. The being had brown-black hair and pale blue eyes. He had branded symbols all over him and he wore simple woolen clothing and his feet had curved claws of a feline youkai.

“Excuse me dog!” Luthais hissed in his native tongue.

“You are one of those fae beings.” Shezmu said disdainfully and in accented English.

“I am Prince Luthais of the Pantera. We are allies of the ekimmu queen and the elvish peoples as well.” The Pantera prince growled softly.

Asuna heard Luthais and she had been worried about him and she ran to her door.

“Luthais? Kamis! You are okay? You were hurt so badly.” Asuna whispered.

“I am fine your majesty. I was only here to assure myself of the same.” He bowed.

Shezmu did not like this being and her deep concern did not sit well. He spoke in Egyptian and Asuna's eyes widened as he ported out. Luthais stared at her with a puzzled expression and she was getting angry.

“Naraku and my frere restored him. I should never have let him die. His brother Anupu also loved me. He was trying to let his brother have a life with me too. Anupu left me after our pup was born. My frere took him back and Nofre is Shezmu's nephew but he will raise him as a son. I was mated to him in a previous life and my name was Akana.” She explained without thought in Foraoise.

“He has hound in him like you do and he is an alpha male. I understand that but I am only here to see you well; nothing more.” The beautiful fae feline daemon man spoke softly.

Asuna made a noise and she neared him. She pulled out the embodiment of his soul from under her hanfu in burnt orange and golden yellow. The ekimmu queen neared him and they neared their lips but did not kiss.

“You still have it.” Luthais spoke touched.

“I swore. I also swore not to shun you. Luthais, I need something. I am wretched.” She admitted and the blood streaked her cheeks.

He barely touched his lips to hers but the sound that came from her throat was agonizing as the lip lock was passionate immediately. Luthais was dizzy immediately and he had no clue why she was so passionate about him and she whispered in his mind; he wanted her, he just wanted her for her. He managed to keep the passion under wraps and he had her turned around with his arms around her waist. She was breathing in hard as his were shut and he was counting in his mind.

“Why do you deny me, us?” Asuna demanded.

“You have been hurt badly. You need some time to heal my lady. Please, I beg you do not think I ever wish to be away from you but I strive to be a good man; a sensible man.” He said straining.

“Okay fine.” She sighed and she was “hungering”.

“So you have faced Dra`Con. Are they Leth`Evana or this plane's version?” Luthais asked to change the subject.

“They were from Leth`Evana. Their serpent forms are ungodly huge.” She replied sitting.

Fionn slipped in and he knew she wanted their children from Arianrhod's life and he hated to barge in but he was a little excited.

“Yes my dear?” Asuna asked looking up.

“Math has found a way to enhance a natural tunnel. We can combine that and my own abilities. We can take the boys back.” He said softly.

“Actually…let us do that. I need something positive.” She snapped.

“Can I help?” The Pantera prince asked.

“Please stay and do not leave.” She stated flatly.

Luthais was surprised but he nodded. Asuna stood and took Fionn's arm as he phased them into Astana. Maec knew as well as Lei but they said nothing and acted normal. That made it worse for her and she felt gutted even more.

“Hello my darling Isha. These grimoires are incredible! I am learning things to counteract my bitch sister. Isha what do you want me or him to say? I cannot be angry so you wish me to fall apart? What will that accomplish?” Maec suddenly looked at her “feeling” her.

“I do not know. I just know it is wondrous and perfect when I carry our child as when I carry one of Naraku's.” She said in a hushed tone.

That statement was enough to cause a single tear to sting Maec's eyes but he did not shed them. Asuna could also feel his emotions and he had wondered when she had become so apart of him. Fionn made an impatient noise and Maec snorted at the ekimmu of Thunder.

“You can make the tunnel and I have gotten details from Mirzal. Instead of him removing the black alchemy from Leth`Evana; one of his monk brothers will have done so. Time will adjust but you are going to go in when the boys are merely months old. There was some major battle with fae and apparently Clan wars. The boys were in the care of a nanny often. Use this on the Shouten nanny. I will keep the tunnel open.” Maec explained.

“Thank you Math.” Fionn bowed his head.

“Maec. I am Maec this life. Now Isha are you sure you are up for this?” He asked softly of his queen.

Asuna nodded and Fionn opened a tunnel. Maec drew the necessary alchemy on the wall next to the tunnel and sparks flew. The two things merged slowly and the current Shouten king grinned. He nodded to them to pass through and they did. Asuna and Fionn walked through but she did not appear in Hueco Mundo. She was in England and she fell on her backside. She landed with a painful grunt and looked around.

“Damn it!” She cursed in Japanese.

“Do not move!” A very baritone voice said and she felt the tip of a blade at her throat.

“If you do not use that now; you will find yourself on your back and surely a dead man elf!” Asuna growled in fury as she spoke in Foraoise.

The male elf was stunned and she knew the language of the ruling clans of their people. She stood up slowly and the man sucked in his breath. He was staring at a woman who looked a lot like Arianrhod Hammel but it was NOT her. Asuna had to keep in her shock and horror as she recognized this Undine as Ailduin Ludok. She wanted to curse every word in every language she knew and she was growling low under her breath.

“What are you?” He demanded.

“I am an inu youkai from the islands of Nihon. Now if you do not put away your katana like a good little Undine; then you will be eating my Dakkasou!” She hissed at him.

“I have no idea what it is that you spoke. Does it translate?” Ailduin demanded in irritation.

“Dog daemon from the Japanese isles; my Dakkasou is my naturally made acidic poison that comes from my claws. Should you like a taste?” Asuna demanded.

“You are an animal daemon? How very odd indeed. I have no need to deal with such a disgusting thing as poison. Why are you here?” He demanded as he lowered his sword.

“I was looking for something I am missing. My enemy stole something from me and I am here to take it back!” She stated in a nasty tone.

“Is your enemy an ekimmu?” He demanded.

“As a matter of fact hai.” She responded.

Ailduin sheathed his mithril blade and she saw so many resemblances between himself and Airis. She kept her mind on Simyth and Ailduin looked at her suddenly.

“You think the name of the King of all Leth`Evana.” He said looking at the strange being.

“I know him. He is a good man. Don is a bitch but not all family is good, hn.” She responded.

“You know the Elensar?” Ailduin asked incredulously.

“I just said I did. Are you stupid?” Asuna demanded from him.

“I am a prince amongst Fionnuisce Undine and I do not even know him.” He scoffed.

“Well la-te-da for me!” She snarked in the direction of Airis's sire.

Ailduin narrowed his petal blue eyes at the smart mouthed animal daemon and she made a flourish of bowing. She phased out as if an ekimmu but she was anything but! She also favored his ill begotten ekimmu wife; Arianrhod Hammel and bitterness ripped through his guts at her losing their babe. The Undine prince did not know how much more heart ache from the ekimmu queen he could take. This female was incredibly irritating, powerful, and a mystery and he intended to find out what she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
Asuna popped in next to Fionn and he jumped. He glared at her and she was in Hueco Mundo. The Shouten onna was stunned and there were two babes who were awake and she neared them slowly. Her heart was pounding out of control and there was Mirzal and Tarran.

“Fionn! He is so beautiful. Oh Kamis; he looks like Aibhlinn and Selwyn!” Asuna said shaking.

“You are the same soul beloved. This is your son. Grab the fae babe.” He commanded.

Asuna picked up Mirzal and her heart was pounding. She had a shocking moment and realized this boy was supposed to be raised by her. She made Fionn hurry to the portal and they went through. Maec looked exhausted but the tunnel closed and she held a fair haired Mirzal. Her Shouten king was shaking a little and he came over to see the half fae babe.

“I want him. I want him as my child. I told him I would raise him.” He said firmly.

“He is our son Maec. This is our boy.” Asuna said mesmerized.

Maec held out his arms and Asuna deposited the half ekimmu and half fae babe into his arms. The Shouten king made a wounded noise and Asuna wanted to see if they would nurse. She took Fionn's son; Tarran and she sat down in the old apothecary of Maec and she put Tarran to her breast and the boy babe of about five months old began to suckle with a voracious appetite.

“Hai! He nurses. He nurses well!” She grinned.

“That is my boy.” Fionn said and he held back choking sobs.

Maec helped her to arrange the twin; Mirzal and she began to feed them both. They both nursed with gusto and she felt a sudden peace come over her. Maec motioned for Fionn and the ekimmu of Thunder followed his reborn brother.

“These boys could not have come at a better time. Isha already loves them but they are giving her the motherly instincts she covets. We must protect and keep these babes near her; they will help her heal.” He said simply.

“I concur. He looks like our two. He does not resemble Arianrhod but Asuna.” Fionn choked.

“I have no explanation as to why but they are the same soul. I shall be in the castle tonight. Mirzal shall be his formal name but I want to name him something Shouten.” Maec thought aloud.

All Asuna knew is that she had found the missing boys and her mind was off of the dangers and recent pains she had suffered. The ekimmu/empusae queen could only focus on the twin boys her previous life had given birth to. She was making a mental list of what she needed and two of her husbands were visibly relieved. Their queen just seemed at peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
Hibari was in Hueco Mundo and she saw the twin babies brought from the past. She had a major déjà vu and she was seeing her mother pregnant and Arianrhod telling her to take the regency. Macha herself was pregnant and she had happily accepted the job.

“Well hello little handsomes! Seems I am big sister twice over. You both are so damn cute!” Hibari gushed.

“Are they not perfect?” Asuna said truly happy for the moment.

“Tarran looks like his sibs and Mirzal! Well we won't let him be a monk this time.” She smirked.

Asuna smiled at her youngest adult daughter by Naraku who phased out and she went to her lounge. Efnisien had been all talk she had been thinking. Hibari had no time for stuff from her past life and she slipped into her office to do the accounting. As soon as she shut the door, she was up against the wall next to it and the ekimmu who always wore black had lifted her.

“Really? I told you I never lie. I also know you are her in soul but your body has changed. You have needs.” Chaos whispered in her.

A powerful shudder went down her spine and her eyes changed color without her knowing.

“Efnisien.” She breathed his name.

Hibari attacked his mouth and he shut his teal eyes as finally just gave into the passion he had felt for this woman for so many millenniums. She was wicked and she phased out and she was still herself in this life. Chaos fell to his knees as he was filled from the inside and Hibari saw his soul. For someone who thought so badly about themselves; his soul was nearly perfectly angelic. His soul was blinding white, gleaming gold, and soft sunny yellows. She appeared corporeal and her breathing was heaving.

“Hibari?” He asked concerned as he still shook from her naughtiness.

“Blood please.” She gasped.

He sliced his own arm and she grabbed his arm; her bite made him see double and caused him to become harder than he already was. His teal eyes were shut and he tried not to lose his mind. She was feeding heavily and she licked the cut sensually and Efnisien looked over at her with lust, love, and need.

“Do you have any idea how your soul looks?” She asked in a predatory manner.

“Uh no. Why would I?” He smiled a little.

“Some other Shouten bitch would try and take you from me. You are so beautiful and pure. You blinded me.” She crawled into his lap.

“Me?” Efnisien asked stupefied.

“You have never been evil. You worried over it because coincidences happened around you. You are a beautiful soul and a beautiful man.” The woman he loved whispered against his lips.

“You are newly pregnant.” His words permeated the haze of heavy passionate love.

“Hai.” Hibari answered confused.

He had no clue why he was doing this and he really hated fae beings but he waited too long. He phased them and they were in HIS bed. It was an apartment in Seoul she realized and his bed sheets were maroon. Efnisien sank his own fangs into her throat and she let out a small cry of bliss as he drank.

“I want you. I want you so much. I need you a ghràidh!” She whimpered out.

Efnisien heard, my love in Gaelic but it was Hibari's voice. He lost it entirely and he shed his sweater and heavy cotton twill slacks in black. His boots were frustrating him and Hibari phased them off. He laid her back as their lips clashed and their tongues became battered. Efnisien was unused to feeling NOT guilty and they rolled on his bed several times. Hibari was ravenous for him and she finally slammed her hips down his staff and he yelled out the pleasure and the Shouten-youkai hybrid was shaking on him.

“A ghràidh! A ghràidh!” was all she could speak.

Efnisien pulled himself up which put him at a different angle and Hibari whined in pain and pleasure. Their lips met urgently as they sat a moment but he had a hand on her hip. Chaos began to guide her and she was moaning and growling into their lip lock. Truly the Chaos ekimmu was surprised at how much she wanted him and she screamed in his mind she loved him from forever. She began to rock back and forth and that caused him to sweat terribly as she built up the burn in their loins slowly.

“A ghràidh you are. Always my beautiful Hibari. I will never allow you away again. You will know I am around. You are fucking killing me.” Efnisien cried out.

“Have had to do some repairs from child birth; am I tight for you my love? I feel your love.” Hibari actually whimpered.

He was being underhanded but he was Chaos after all. She had the memories of them taking the marriage rights but it very often lead to pregnancy as well. He cut his forearm deeply and she did the same. She just knew the words and he repeated as she did. Their hips were meeting harder and the ancient alchemy burned into their skin and Hibari screamed as she began to shake uncontrollably. Efnisien was winded and could not make any noises as the wind had been knocked out of him. She had felt his end and he suddenly fell flat on his back and he was blacked out. Hibari was bleary eyed but she needed blood. She took only enough from him to stay and she too passed out on him as Chaos had finally claimed his bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
The Den Aqua Lounge opened EVERY night and rarely ever late. Kai knew to go to Hibari's apartment and the young inu man found Ryunosuke juggling the children who were being decidedly bad behaved led by two twins Shouten boys; their nicknames were Jay and Jay.

“Jay Jay! You two I promise you that Baba Mas will talk to Papa Maec about NOT giving you anymore uma rides!” The exasperated dragon growled.

“Ummm Mister Ito?” The timid brown inu asked the dragon.

“Hai Kai. What is wrong?” Ryu sighed.

Reia snapped her fingers and her dragon siblings fell in line. She had two brothers and a sister by Chichi Ryu, the terrible J's by Mas, a brother and sister by Arturo, Kerwin and Lyneth by Ismael, and the new baby Sani. Reia loved Sani and she ordered her siblings in her scary Spanish voice and Ryu blessed his child.

“I love you Chichi.” Reia giggled.

“Well the office door was open and so I know Miss Ito was there. The tavern has not opened and you know how she is.” The poor inu said twisting his hands.

“I have the keys. Here you go. You know the business just as well as she does. I cannot leave my kids by themselves.” The dragon said sighing.

Kai nodded and he took the keys and went to open the lounge. Ryu tried to feel his mate through their bond but he felt nothing. That did not sit well with him and he looked at Reia. He mentally called on Mas and the Shouten prince appeared and he looked worn out. The two twins squealed and ran to their father.

“Can you feel Hibari?” The former Houshi asked.

“Yes. She actually feels not far from her father's estate.” Mas replied.

“Okay. That is better. Okay. Your two are trouble. BIG trouble.” Ryu said pouring vodka and downing it.

“It is not my fault!” The Shouten prince said throwing his hands up and the boys mimicked him.

“Mas you spoil them rotten. You give them everything little thing they want.” His friend said in reproof.

“Well I do not.” The poor man was trying to defend himself.

“You spend more time here but it does not make it easier for ME if I cannot handle all of the children.” Ryunosuke sighed.

“I am sorry okay? Do you have any clue how old I am on your plane? Do you have any clue how long I wanted to be a father?” he asked his dragon friend.

“You are an old fart and you finally got some kids. Now you spoil the shit out of them instead of parent them.” The dragon snorted.

“You know I was busy by the way. I do have responsibilities now within the empire. My father is having me reinforce our borders. I command ten legions of our troops.” Mas stated unbuckling his armor.

“Put it in the laundry room please. My mother taught me order in our castle. You would have hated my Haha.” Ryu smirked.

“Well since you take this eldest mate thing so seriously; you boss me around as if I am a child.” The Shouten prince snorted.

“Sorry but your loss for mating in.” The dragon prince shrugged.

“When is Ismael coming?” Mas asked.

“Tomorrow. He has had skirmishes with the Menon because what that Hagen fellow and Hibari did.” Ryu said.

Hibari phased in and ran to the bathroom. She began to heave up blood into the toilet violently and Ryu leaned against the wall.

“Bari please tell me you are on birth control?” He asked her between heaving.

“Hai.” She threw up again.

“Efnisien finally act?” The dragon asked.

“Finally!” She puked badly.

“Wait what the hell is going on?” Mas demanded.

“The ekimmu of Chaos was married to her when she was Macha. She remembers that life and they had a show down when Sani was born.” Ryunosuke explained as if he had been there.

“Your scary father's lap boy was your previous life's husband? Oh by the ancients. I will take you to Nobu.” Mas sighed.

“No!” She shook her head violently.

“Pardon? You are puking up a lot.” Her Shouten husband said wrinkling his perfect nose.

“I will be fine. Stop! I will be fine.” Hibari said standing and she flushed her mess.

She was white as hell but she did not want Nobu knowing about her half fae child nor did she need ranting about her making it with an ekimmu. He was raving that she and Nanami were turning into their mother. She helped put her kids to bed; even the twins and when Mas and Ryu were not looking, she phased out.

“Damn her!” Mas snarked.

“She will be ok.” Ryu sighed again.

“It does not piss you off?” The Shouten asked.

“No. She threw out Arturo and Hiroto. Byakuya is gone for who knows how long. You did not know her babe by him, but she named her after his first wife Hisana. Hisana is with Byakuya. It is not that he does not want to be with her; his life would be in danger as well as their daughter. Bari cries silently about it.” The dragon relayed.

“I did not know, by the ancients.” Mas said looking down.

“Just go feed and come back and be with us, your family, okay?” Ryunosuke asked flatly.

The Shouten prince nodded and he felt badly for his wife and turnling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
She had never come to the Islands of the Ekimmu as they had become known amongst the youkai. Hibari kept heaving up blood and she knew it was because of her encounter with Efnisien. There was an ekimmu clinic run by two physician ekimmu; Tristan Mattocks and Eirlys Preece. They were the ones who had turned off her mother's empusae dormancy. She slipped into the clinic and she saw a couple of normal looking ekimmu with wounds that were not horribly serious but looked like they had been gotten from building. Hibari ran to a bathroom and began to heave up blood and a youngish male doctor named Tristan poked his head in.

“Hello. You look as though you do not feel well.” He said gently.

“Yea no shit ekimmu.” Hibari growled.

“You look like our queen.” Tristin said surprised.

“It is because I'm one of her adult kids. Look I need you to look at me and keep it quiet. I grew up with Nobu as one of three chichis. I don't want to explain to him I have been playing footsy in Leth`Evana and then with Chaos.” She snorted looking sick.

“Efnisien? The Efnisien? He was married to Macha Hammel before the fall.” The ekimmu doctor said incredulously.

“Look. I was Macha Hammel. I remember everything and I remember you had a thing for my Haha as Arianrhod. Your sister was married but you played footsy with her too.” She said giving him a frank stare with her mahogany eyes.

“Oh holy heavens! Lady Macha?!?” Tristin was shocked.

“Can you help me now?” she snorted.

He helped her up and led her into the exam rooms. He used all the modern instruments and he was looking at her belly with a transducer of an ultra sound machine. Hibari's dark army green see through tee shirt was made of a clingy material. She had on low hung cargo pants in black and black thong sandals with her long wavy hair down to her middle.

“You carry a half fae child that is older than the ekimmu fetus by two weeks.” He said frowning.

“We all do not hate fae. We all do not want to kill them. I like drinking mine…I like drinking every single bit of him.” Hibari taunted the doctor.

Tristin was red in the face and she could see he was an ekimmu who went both ways and she laughed merrily. He looked at her arm and the ekimmu wedding knot was fresh and it was deep.

“This is probably what caused you to conceive despite already being with fae.” He commented.

“I am not upset at all. Just make me stop puking. It was about time Efnisien got his booty called.” She smirked.

The poor doctor did not know what to make of the reborn Macha and she grinned at him.

“Neither did Bilae when I stabbed him with poison after he raped me. It was awesome!” She smiled wider.

“Good for you!” Tristin said happily.

“I will come in for baby check ups here. Do not need Nobu to get all eight legged chichi on me.” She smiled.

“Does Nisien know you remember your life?” The doctor asked.

“Um never met him. Do not care to either. Little bitch tried to make my Haha a mare after she opened Terre de Brume.” She growled.

“He is not an evil man but severely misguided at times. He loved Macha as well but he was not shy with it.” Tristin warned.

“Thanks for the heads up doc.” She said happily not vomiting.

“You are having two female babes by the way.” The ekimmu doctor said softly.

“Hagen will be thrilled. I wonder what Efnisien will say?” She thought aloud.

“He will be beyond the moon.” Tristin bowed.

Hibari was planning her trip into Leth`Evana and she phased out. She ported into her father's estate and her baby siblings squealed like crazy at seeing her. Masahiro was the loudest; his talking was hard to understand but he said, hello sissy and he signed it. She picked up the blue eyed ookami kumo boy and she rubbed noses with him.

“You are going to be a heart breaker little man. You are so gorgeous!” She said and signed.

Masahiro was three and he laughed and laughed. Her other siblings were demanding attention and she smiled as Naraku came out and he looked at her funny.

“You aura is different.” The dark hanyou growled.

“Well good morning to you too Chichi. Sheesh!” She snapped.

“What happened?” Naraku demanded.

“Nothing! You all are super cute! Chichi and Bari are going to talk.” She said kissing cheeks.

“No! Sissy hold!!” Kakashi insisted.

Naraku nodded and she held the young kumo child as she followed her sire around.

“How do you get in touch with Chaos?” She asked.

“I just call on him. He is mentally linked to me.” The hanyou shrugged.

“Oh.” Hibari said thinking.

“You were her in that life. I do remember some and I remember how fond I was of Efnisien.” Her chichi said.

“I saw his soul. His soul is blinding white, gold, and yellow. Chichi he is such a good man.” She gushed.

“I take it you like him.” He said delicately in front of the younger children.

“Hai sir. I got the impression you were okay with it.” Hibari said.

“Hai. The aura I sense?” Naraku demanded.

“Our daughter.” She smiled softly.

Naraku's smile was genuine and he was going to pretend anger. He mentally called on Chaos and Efnisien was there sitting on the counter in the kitchen. The children knew him so well that they came at him ready to attack. Hibari could not help but smile and he saw her. His eyes betrayed his feelings for a moment but he was professional.

“Yes Master Arawn?” He asked in a chirpy tone.

“You and the daughter talk. I will not have discord in my house!” He said as if angry.

The little ones followed Naraku and Hibari stood there and Efnisien thought she had anger. His feelings of gutting washed over him and she could not let him feel that way.

“He was joking!” She yelped out.

“Seriously?” Efnisien asked.

“Hai. Come here.” She smiled softly.

Efnisien cautiously moved to her and she took his hand and pressed it to her belly. When she looked at him and he could see the happiness on her face; he melted against her. He wrapped his arms around her and she was against the wall.

“I love you. I love you. Why did you leave me?” He asked a little hurt.

“Hungry and I started throwing up really bad.” Hibari admitted.

“Good reasons.” He smiled.

“She is a girl. We are having a girl.” She whispered in his ear.

Chaos shut his teal colored eyes and a bloody tear escaped one eye.

“You want her and you want me.” He whispered.

“Hai. I do Efnisien. I want you. I love you. You know who I am this life but I give you a daughter.” She whimpered against his mouth.

“I will come meet your dragon and mates.” He said brushing his thumb across her lips.

Naraku was spying and this was one man he approved whole heartedly for one of his children. Efnisien was damn near perfect in his mind. His Hibari was a powerful child and his inu was pregnant with another one like her. He truly had become as fond of Chaos as he had been in that earlier life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
Nanami was big with the Kveldulf pup and she knew he would have to come by section. Alrik was terrified at how big the pup was and Alum kept trying to calm the poor man down. Since he had been officially made part of their weird family; Alum had insisted that the Shadow Hound move onto one of his estates. Alrik was a quieter man but he and the half Sahen Shouten prince had yelled at one another for hours; Alrik had lost. It amazed the Kveldulf second alpha how wonderful Alum actually was and he was actually poked and prodded himself as he glared at the good natured Cherra.

“You my friend are my kind of Cherra. You are a Shouten Kveldulf.” He smiled as he handed Alrik the DNA report.

“I do not mean to be rude but I have no idea what this means. I am a simple man Alum.” He shrugged.

“No Alrik you are not. You say your brother is like you? Why then are the rest of the Kveldulf so damn hostile? Why can we not become allies?” The tr'Awnhi prince stated.

“We are idealists. I mean Keelan and I are idealists. She is too big Alum. She is too big; I think the pup is late.” He stated concerned.

“I have been checking her constantly. You and Jao seem to enjoy hunting together.” Alum said making conversation.

“I do not hate Cherra. They hated us!” He snapped as he stood up.

Nanami had gone to Yamasaki General and Alrik was sick with worry. Jao ran into their living room and he looked upset.

“Shinobu just called me. Nami just crashed. They are doing emergency section but I should really be there.” He said in upset.

“Go!” The tr'Awnhi snapped.

Jao phased out and Alrik shook Alum but he had to stay calm.

“My father in law is one of the best doctors in the world. One of us needs to stay for our children.” Alum said wringing his hands.

“I do not. I go.” He said phasing.

Despite getting on his nerves often; Alum could not deny that Alrik was a very good man. He was also super reserved. He wanted to know how far they could push him.

Alrik hated to be out in the open but he was ushered to an area where he was told to clean his hands thoroughly and he did as he was told. Some females began to gown and glove him and they lead him to the operating room. He almost lost his stomach to see her belly cut open but he saw two black haired men and a blonde canine man working on her.

“Nami told me about you. You need to tell me about Kveldulf births now!” Nobu shouted but it was muffled by his mask.

“They are similar to any birth sir. There is nothing special about…oh my ancients!” Alrik said freaking.

“I get it. SHIT!” Her father snarled and Jao realized it as well.

Jao was able to phase the whole team and Alrik phased himself to Almaty. Nobu looked around and Nanami's vitals began to improve.

“You Shadow Hounds have to be born in Hueco Mundo or an in between as well.” Nobu said in upset.

“It did not occur to me. I am so sorry.” He said shaking.

“You did not rape her.” Her sire said in fury.

Alum had been notified and Jao was suffering from exhaustion and his male partner made certain he was hooked up to blood and he came over and gloved up. He pushed some meds that shocked Nobu but they worked on Kveldulf.

“Been researching our buddy here; I will give you everything I have.” Alum said as they separated the layers.

“I do not want to see another hybrid Kveldulf!” The head of Yamasaki General said in hate.

No one said anything more as they worked to get to the pup. Nanami came around slowly and she was awake but felt nothing.

“Spinal huh?” Nanami said weakly.

“Yea. I had to do a fucking spinal on my youkai daughter! This is insane. Ok pulling out.” Nobu stated.

The longtime healer pulled out an infant that weighed well over six kilos. His hair was sticking straight up and he had Nanami's green eyes and dark brown hair. He was already sucking on his hands and Nobu wanted to hate him but he could not. Smack in the middle of his forehead was the crescent moon and it astonished all of them. His cries were quivering and melodic and Alrik was agitated highly.

“He is hungry and the lights too bright. There there baby boy. There you go. Haha can feed you.” Nobu said gently to the pup.

Nami had tears pouring down her face and her brother, Alum, and Neil began to close her up after delivering her afterbirth. Nobu laid the pup so he could get to a breast and he turned so he would not see his own child naked. Nanami sucked in air as the more than healthy pup began to nurse with gusto. She still had been making milk since her births were so close together and the pup was hungry.

“He is perfection! My people would praise you. They would venerate you.” Alrik said emotionally.

“Okay. He is really cute with all his hair.” She laughed and cried.

“He is so very healthy. You bore a perfect pup. He is the epitome of beautiful beloved Nanami.” Her Kveldulf said emotionally.

“Jayce tr'Awnhi-Keelan.” His mate said softly.

Alrik was struck dumb and she was honoring his Greek heritage and much much more. He could not help it and he kissed her. The pup whined in his head. He jerked his head up and stared with his amber eyes in shock.

“He needs to burp.” Nami smiled.

“He whined in my head.” Alrik sputtered.

“I told you when I was keeping him that he had my telepathy.” She smiled.

“Oh.” He said and smiled a little as he picked up the naked pup and bounced the newborn barely to get him to burp.

Jayce was soon wrapped in a satin blanket and Alum was literally in love with the little being. He could path to him and the boy would jerk his limbs. Alrik hovered and the Shouten saw how canine the Kveldulf were like.

“He is so cute my love. His hair! Your mother's crescent as well! How awesome is that?” Alum gushed.

“He is perfect after the beginning. Is Jao okay?” Nanami asked exhausted.

“He is passed out with blood going in at a fast pace. He was amazing. I am going to let him know how amazing he is later.” Her husband said with a twinkle in his doe like eyes.

“I love you Alum tr'Awnhi. I love Jao and I love Alrik. All is perfect in my world.” She smiled sleepily.

Alrik heard her and he was emotional. He thought to her that he wanted his brother to see his pup; Nanami asked that he take him after everyone was asleep. When they were all back at the estate; Alrik bundled up Jayce and he phased with him to Minsk. His brother had directed their people into hiding for now and Lewys saw his younger brother coming.

“She had the pup!” He said excitedly.

“Yes.” Alrik moved the blanket and a large Kveldulf infant boy was sleeping.

The boy had so much hair it was sticking up and it was the same color as Alrik and as Dagar's had been. Lewys was able to nudge the babe awake and he sucked in his breath when he saw green eyes. The babe also had that moon; the symbol of the woman Lewys wanted so much.

“He is beyond perfect. He is our future. You get along with these two Cherra?” Lewys demanded.

“Yes brother. I get along very well. They are respectful of me and they respect me to give me time with my mate.” He said blushing.

“Go back to your new life Alrik. I am going to shock the Cherra and attack a Drak settlement I know of. I intend to have our lives back!” Lewys said flatly.

Alrik nodded and he was proud of his alpha. He phased back and he brought Jayce to Nanami who was in bed with Alum and Jao. She was sleepy but she took him and began to feed him. He intended to slip away but Alum rolled over.

“Why do you slink away? Why do you not sleep in our bed?” He demanded.

“I am hound.” He shrugged.

“I had this bed made especially for us all. Now shower; I smell your brother all over you. Come lay down.” Alum commanded and he fell back asleep.

Nanami loved Alum and he was detirmined to make the man feel at home. It would take time but he would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
The birth had been rough but Nanami had brought Jayce to see Fionn. He was a bit cool towards the babe but she begged him to love him. She said he had her power and Fionn sighed and said that the crescent moon helped. He just could not forget his precious daughter had been raped. She was again working with him to get into shape and she was sore.

“Need some water Da.” Nanami said as she neared his home on Inujima.

Nanami ran straight into another ekimmu and they both fell backwards. The young man had white blonde hair like Fionn but his eyes were pure grey. He was shirtless and he wore only jogging pants and he was sweating in the summer sun.

“Oh good Kamis! I am a dunce! I am so sorry. My name is Doctor Yamasaki Nanami.” She introduced herself as she struggled to get up.

The young ekimmu jumped up quickly and he wore a fashionable short hair with longer in front and very short in back. He pulled her up and she blushed.

“I am Luc Prichett. You are Lady Nemain I believe. My master Fionn speaks of you often.” He smiled softly.

“Uh…uh yea. I was her. I remember my life. Okay I am getting some water.” She said salivating and she hurried inside of Fionn's house.

Luc was mystified by the beauty and he finished his exercise that Fionn had commanded. He found the prince with his new son Tarran and Prichett was close enough to the older ekimmu to sit by and make faces at the babe.

“You finished your ten mile run?” Fionn asked.

“As you commanded my prince; your eldest daughter ran me over. She is as lovely as you said she is.” The ekimmu warrior said with reverence.

Fionn looked up and he was highly protective of his girls he realized. Nemain may have been reborn but Nobu did not realize how much time she spent with him.

“She is not to be pursued.” His leader commanded.

“I would not dishonor you sir!” Luc stated horrified.

“Good. “ He nodded.

“Um Da can we chat?” Nanami asked sweetly.

“Yes. Luc can you hold Tarran for me?” He asked his warrior in training.

Fionn followed the spitfire and she looked mad. He was prepared for it and she crossed her arms.

“This is not the Gavin situation. You do not control who I bed and I do not. I am a grown up this life too!” She snapped.

“Sorry. I will do what I like when I like. Da rules.” Fionn smirked like a smart ass.

“Ugh you father figures! I am too sore to continue. I have in excess of a hundred stitches internally. I have to be careful.” She sighed.

“Well go home and see your infant boy toys. They make you happy. I like you happy.” The ekimmu of Thunder commanded and smiled.

“Well just so you know; I felt his package and he is packing.” Nanami smarted off to Fionn.

The Prince of the ekimmu scowled as she phased out and he shook his head. She was his Nemain alright. He was so utterly happy in his life that he did not know what to do with it all. He took on a couple of protégés who had similar abilities as he did and he was training them. Being a father to young children and having his precious eldest made his world complete. Asuna was devoted to him and even to Gwydion. She was devoted to their people but she was spiraling at the moment so they were keeping her immersed in her youngest babes.

“How much is she like her first incarnation?” Luc asked Fionn.

“So much so, I feel beyond mentally challenged not seeing her as she is. I loved that girl from the time the old queen birthed her. I did not realize it was subconscious that I bonded with my child.” Fionn stated wistfully.

Things were quiet until Pryderi of all ekimmu showed up. His normal pale green eyes were burning darker than hunter green and his breathing was harsh.

“Well out with it Jernigan!” Fionn barked.

“I was in Hueco Mundo with our queen. I am positive I saw what the Kveldulf call a Drak. There was a black haired humanoid; he seemed nude except for a dragon like serpent wrapped around his body and his wrists covered in bangles. He was staring straight at Asuna for several moments, when I went to engage, he was gone!” Pryderi sputtered out the words.

“Do you suppose these Dra`Con and Draks truly have nothing in common except they are reptilian?” Luc asked the elder ekimmu.

“I personally believe so. This creature had two black patches on his face that could be mistaken for an odd goatee but it was obviously he was malevolent. Asuna did not notice or see it. I am certain King Maec saw it for a second. He seemed truly angry and recognized the beast.” The dark haired ekimmu warrior said thinking.

“Just fantastic! We need her in warrior mode. Jernigan, I do not care what it takes but I want my wife ready to fight a battle at any moment.” Fionn commanded.

Pryderi agreed and while the creature had a humanoid form; the way he wore the serpent suggested he was one with it. He phased back into Hueco Mundo where the ekimmu queen was and she was laying in her bed she shared with Maec. The Shouten king was reading a parchment and he was astonished. He looked up to see the ekimmu warrior and he motioned him to follow him.

“Yes your majesty?” Pryderi bowed.

“This is from the Kveldulf named Lewys Keelan. He wants peace with the Shouten and he has attacked the home city of these Draks. I have no idea what to make of this.” Maec admitted and he knew what Draks were.

“You know these beings.” The ekimmu warrior said not as a question.

“We do not call them Draks. The Shouten call them the Zinnath. We find them intolerable because they are not perfect.” The Shouten king said wrinkling his perfect nose.

“I do not understand.” Pryderi said shaking his black head.

“They come in a multitude of serpent forms like hollows ekimmu. We actually believe they are some form of hollow, although their forms are disgusting to us.” He said visibly shuddering.

“So say a humanoid being could be half humanoid and half serpent?” The Loki like ekimmu asked shocked.

“It is exactly what I am saying. The myths of the Greek gorgons are based upon such beasts. My forbearers made it a habit to slay them often and drove them to the deepest parts of Hueco Mundo. It seems my putrid sister has brought them forth! Do I trust the mangy mutt?” Maec snarled.

“The enemy of thy enemy is thy ally until you can slay him.” Pryderi stated non-chalantly.

Maec looked up at Jernigan and smirked at the words of the warrior ekimmu. He nodded and he called on his sister warrior; Seeval and she came forward in her usual warrior attire. The bands today were shiny black and barely covered her breasts and nether regions; no one could tell she had given birth.

“The Zinnath it seems are the Draks. Sanra has dug up an ancient enemy sister. You have worked with this ekimmu before. We will work with the Kveldulf that are Shouten based but only in eradicating these beasts.” Maec commanded.

“As you state my king.” Seeval bowed low.

Pryderi could not help but be impressed with her but it was professional. What no one knew was that Nori had awoken Seeval's feminine side and it was like a flame that continued to burn. She and the ekimmu phased into the desert to meet with the Kveldulf and she felt Jernigan looking at her.

“I distract my enemies.” She stated without looking and her bronze colored braids were done elaborately.

“I understand your mentality Lady Seeval. Ekimmu woman were warriors and your attire is nothing to what they wore; I assure you.” He snorted.

Pryderi found himself against a crystalline tree and his throat was being scented by the powerful infant.

“Well then ekimmu; you must tell me more of what my elders wore. I scent a bit of intrigue on your part.” She whispered in a husk.

“All warriors intrigue me infant.” He growled.

“Tsk tsk.” Seeval smiled.

Her warm brown eyes slid shut and Pryderi was kissed by the Shouten warrior woman. Her kiss was erotically deep and he was horrified to understand that he was enjoying it. He lightly shoved her away and he saw raw lust on her face.

“You belong to Isha? Does she toy with you? Maec does not allow her to toy with him. He inserts himself often.” She said fingering his green leather.

“Asuna is my queen!” He snapped at her.

“You have fucked your queen. Tell me, should you not like to feel another against you?” Seeval demanded.

“As utterly tempting as you are, I keep myself only for her majesty. Your husband is also not an enemy I would want; he is Davyn Hammel reborn.” Pryderi answered bluntly.

“Too bad. Nori has been gone so much as of late. I take a husband and become a nun!” She snorted in anger.

Pryderi had no idea what was going on with Davyn but he would never in his right mind fuck with that particular ekimmu; whether he was reborn or not. They were waiting on the Kveldulf and Seeval jerked her head up as she felt an aura she despised.

“Sanra is here.” She snapped softly.

“The witch? So we know she is truly the cause of these beasts.” The green eyed ekimmu mumbled.

With no warning; Sanra had Seeval laid out flat on her stomach in the desert sand. Her younger sister was snarling in a furious manner and the rainbow eyed witch had a look of glee on her evil and beautiful face.

“Oops! Sorry sister. You tripped.” Sanra tittered.

Seeval had rolled and jumped forward and stood up fluidly. Her eyes stared hatefully at the wretched cunt who had tortured and defiled her so young.

“Slumming Sanra?” Seeval stated snidely.

“Slumming? Well I guess you could say I am at this moment if you both consider yourselves slobs. I know I do!” She chirped.

“Your evil will be stopped wench.” Pryderi spoke in a very calm tone.

“Really? Are you so certain ekimmu?” She laughed wildly as her eyes burned more orange and red.

Pryderi used his own abilities and Sanra was suddenly surrounded by many of the dark haired ekimmu. What was infuriating was that she truly could do not discern which one was truly him.

“So you are one of those ekimmu! So good to know! Toodles!” the malicious woman phased out rather fast.

“She was garnering knowledge.” The Shouten warrior princess said spitting on the ground.

A smelly beast that Pryderi had described to Fionn earlier that day was more than a hundred feet from the ekimmu and Shouten and the male was surveying the two powerful auras. Jernigan kept the creature in his sights and Seeval saw the same thing.

“Good ancients!” She swore as she took in the beast.

“What do you think I am woman?” The netherworld thing said in a lisping tone.

“A mutant.” Seeval retorted.

The Drak was in front of Seeval tr'Awnhi with such quickness that she back stepped. She could smell the fetid poison coming off of the hellish thing and he laughed as took in the Shouten female.

“Back off!” Pryderi yelled and used his telekinesis.

The Drak was thrown back more than ten feet and landed on his back in the sand. He lifted his head and stared at Pryderi with hate and he stared at Seeval in pure lust.

“You will not know when we come. You fucking blood drinkers will pay for your arrogance!” The male lisped again.

“There need be no hostility Drak! My brother is the Shouten king. If you deal with a golden haired whore than you are the Empire's enemy!” Seeval called.

“The wench is powerful and she gives us ways to decimate your kind. I rather wish for hostility!” He laughed at the woman.

Pryderi was behind the nauseating cretin and his kama sliced into the serpent part of his body that wrapped around his torso. The beast screamed in agony and the ekimmu warrior did so again. The male Drak released his venom and Jernigan choked at the foul smelling miasma and the reptilian whirled around and slashed straight through the ekimmu's reinforced leather and canvas.

“I am Kistre and I rule the Drak. Your queen is deliciously beautiful and I shall enjoy stealing from your people.” He laughed in his lisp.

Pryderi was in absolute agony and he had never in his entire life been scared and he was at this moment. The venom was fast acting and his breathing was already shutting down. Seeval did not think twice and she phased the ekimmu man and herself straight into Astana's infirmary. Pryderi was trying to catch his breath and he began to black out. His queen had run in and she smelled the horrid poison and she snarled.

-Sleep Pryderi. Go under and rest assured you will awaken. - Asuna pathed.

Pryderi did as she commanded to save himself and he appeared lifeless quite quickly. Nanami, Alum, and Jao were in the infirmary and Nanami moved forward and withdrew some of the venom to analyze. Maec stormed in and he saw Seeval and Jernigan unmoving on the gurney.

“The Drak are truly in league with Sanra and their ruler attacked us.” Seeval said disgusted.

“Then it seems that I shall be making peace with the fucking wolves!” Maec roared.

Asuna's eyes widened and the idea of making peace with her enemy made her sick to her stomach but she had never seen Pryderi Jernigan; of all her warriors, in such a state as now. She said nothing and bristled in her own hate. Her Shouten king called on Seeval to go on reconnaissance to find the Kveldulf alpha. She in the meantime had an Egyptian inu to figure out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>
The ekimmu queen appeared back at Pembroke with Tarran and Mirzal in tow. Maec was fine with his new babe being brought with her as he thought him safer. She looked at the beautiful half ekimmu boys and she truly felt as if she had birthed them. Shezmu looked fondly on the twins and Luthais had stayed but outside, away from the Egyptian inu and hostility.

“They are tremendously beautiful Little One.” Shezmu murmured as he took her in his arms.

Asuna smiled and she felt relief at his awakening. She had not wanted to let him go but he had made her swear. Now she hated herself again.

“Stop it Asuna! I thought I was doing the right thing. I never realized how utterly selfish Anupu would be about his own pup! I knew he pined for you terribly.” Her prince muttered softly.

“I realize now but he has always had a selfish streak, no?” Asuna stated in a soft sigh.

“Very true. The fairy pussy is outside on the grounds. I do not think he cares much for me.” Her brown eyed inu mate said mischievously.

“You could be nicer and not jealous!” She pointed out crossing her arms over her chest.

“I have no idea what you mean Little One; I am the epitome of nice.” He smirked like a smart ass and he gently pulled away so he could meet the new pups.

“Ass.” She smiled a little.

Her frere were haunting the doorway to the nursery and she looked at Kameron and Qui. She nodded and she followed them and she knew what they wanted, she honestly thought she could not do it again.

“My heart I would not suggest it if I did not think it a good idea or if we found him unworthy. Ryo does not want another brother but we three concur.” Kameron said gently.

“Does Anum even have a clue what it would mean?” She demanded.

“We have been talking since you left to retrieve the boys. He wants to speak with you and we want you to persuade him.” Her eldest frere said and shrugged.

“Fine. I shall speak to him. He is still in the library?” Asuna asked rubbing the bridge of her nose.

“Yes mistress. We love you. You know that.” Qui answered.

“I know that absolutely but I think there is perfect balance.” The empusae onna sighed deeper.

“You will prevail my dearest but an uppyr queen is stronger with her frere.” The Panyu man stated bluntly.

Asuna nodded and she left them standing there as she went to find the Egyptian doctor. Her gut told her he would be valuable with his knowledge and he did have feelings for her. She entered the massive library that had three walls full of old books that were hand written. There was a small, roughly hewn table in the center of the room and she had added plain oriental chaises through out the castle. Anum was sitting on a chaise and he was reading a book that was obviously much older than the rest and he looked up at the woman who had brought him with her.

“This book is about all the different blood drinking daemons. There are origin stories and whatnot. I am amazed!” He said awed.

“It is written in Aramaic. My chief administrator is named Changming and he has a treasure trove of ancient scrolls, books, and pamphlets. My uppyr husband; Eyal also has a massive library.” The exotic beauty said to him in his native language.

“My breed of inpu was cross bred with jackals several centuries ago. I am pure inpu but there were a few traits that the jackals do have that were desirable in an inpu.” Anum explained as he blushed.

“I think you beautiful Anum.” She whispered and it sent chills down his spine.

“Your frere told me what it is like.” He said nervously.

“The bond I have with those four men is completely different than what I have with my other loves. When I killed the previous empusae queen; I inherited tremendous abilities and my blood was strengthened exponentially. I turned three of them in less than ideal circumstances and my Ryo was turned to save his life.” She looked away as she spoke.

“I am extremely learned but I do not have much in the way of ka. I am ashamed of my pharaoh in trying to keep Prince Nofre hotep. It was wrong of him but I have been a priest-healer since I was a young adult.” He said as he breathed in deeply and he was nervous.

“I heard your thoughts and to realize how special you are; I keep saying I need the good around me and you are pure gentleness. I have lost so much in these damn conflicts. I have lost partners that I revered deeply.” She murmured sitting down next to him.

“Kameron said you require independence?” Anum asked her as he stared into her pale blue orbs.

“Hai. While the instincts are to follow my every command, whim, or desire; I want my frere to be stronger in their minds. I want them to know that I value them not as frere but as partners to me. Hai, they are incredibly valuable to me but they are valuable because they are all truly wonderful men who think for themselves.” Asuna smiled gently.

“If I were to ask for this; my change would not be unpleasant?” He questioned.

“No it would not be unpleasant.” She confirmed.

Asuna could hear Ryo and he was still livid. She put a hand on Anum's shoulder and she asked him to give her a few moments. She rose and her blue hanfu was full with variegated blues from the inner sheath and outer robe. It was a sapphire blue on the top and graduated down to the hem to a pale blue of her own eyes; the color blue that was apart of the early sunrise in the morning. Her obi was a sapphire blue and her hair happened to be fully down at the moment.

She walked into the hall and her dragon frere stood there with his arms crossed. He was wearing a brown hakama, haori, and black obi. His longish red hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and very few of his old style Japanese tattoos were visible.

“Ryo.” Asuna stated in a gentle tone.

“Add him.” He snorted.

“Beloved what can I do to make this better?” She demanded of him.

Ryo was torn up in jealousy and he grabbed her roughly and ported to her chambers. He was rough with her but not maliciously. He tore at her hanfu and he wanted her desperately. Ryo wanted his maker and his kiss was dominating and passionate. Asuna was too shocked to her soul to realize the full extent and he took her with gentle passion. His own empusae abilities nearly matched hers because he was of her blood and he engaged her as such. She lay in the aftermath of the beautiful moments and his queen was suddenly tired beyond reckoning.

“Give the weak inu your power but don't forget us!” Her red haired frere stated.

Asuna blinked and again tears pricked her eyes. She pathed to Kameron to tell Anum she would finish her discussion later. Now she was just overwhelmed in everything. Meeting Ailduin had thrown her soul off and dealing with everything Sanra related made her exhausted.

She closed her eyes to rest and she saw the Hyoga again and his look was one of need and anguish. Her heart was heavy but she was desperate to give him peace. Chengdi had other ideas and he wanted a way to communicate with her Shouten king. Hyoga did not just want free of the cursed tree but he wanted a chance to take back his life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /div>