Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Fortunes of Fire Part I ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



A/N: Cover ups and shame lead to discoveries forgotten. Alliances break.



Fortunes of Fire I



Masanori was entombed next to Illina; he was amongst the royal tombs of the Kumo Federation. Kenta had lost his mind and he held onto his younger brother’s form for a long time as Naraku had retrieved Imai Isao. The Dark hanyou had truly come to like the leader of the ookami kumo but now; Kenta had earned his full respect and devotion. Asuna and Naraku both felt a gaping wound at the loss of the younger Imai brother. The ekimmu queen had locked herself in her Western Estate with her and Masanori’s son; Kakashi and wept bitterly for over two weeks. The dark halfling had taken up getting to know Isao and he was bitter; the father of Kenta and Masanori was bitter, as well as the dark one. He also had no intentions of letting it stand. Maec had returned Hyoga Chengdi and he would do whatever it took to do the same for his best friend of so long. Asuna knew her alpha mate and he would cause the beloved man to be somehow restored. The Tomoshibi were oftentimes contentious because of both Asuna and Nanami. Bilae and Sanra were quiet for the moment; Asuna had taken the opportunity to set up a castle estate in Western Qinghai in the years around the second Tudor monarch. The castle was bright red, green, and gold and it was traditional Chinese style with the seriously sloped roofs in black and the corners turned up. Her castle was small but did have plenty of room for her and her youngest pups.

The ekimmu queen was isolating herself on purpose and she did not intend to grieve forever because of two very important mates. She was almost three months along when she moved into her old land. Asuna had not been alone with Vulred since the time he had taken her in the forests outside of Pembroke, Wales in the British Isles. Her castle stayed busy with her frere and her closest mates to her. Shezmu was in Xining again but he visited often. The silver inu-empusae hybrid onna had not told Anupu of his girl pup; she also refused to tell the Gordir alpha about their son. She was surrounded by Ryo and Naraku often and she was in a living room area of her chambers as she still fed Mirzal and Tarran. Her chief ekimmu consorts were also constant companions.

“Maec and I have met several times. Hyoga was easier to pull back because of his profound yoki and the anchoring your mutt grandfather had done. We have managed to find an equation in those grimoires but it needs to be done at All Hollow’s Eve. The veils between life and death will be open.” Naraku said in a business tone as he spoke of the ancient Celt beliefs.

“You suppose between that of Arawn and Math’s power; you both shall be able to restore him? Kakashi is so desolate. Kenta and Isao are beyond themselves in grief.” Asuna whispered in a despondent tone.

“Hai. We will do so. I will not accept his death. He was killed to cripple you and me! I want that witch’s guts spilled as she is still alive. I want to use the traitor’s punishment on that whore!” Naraku spoke with brown eyes.

“I agree with you for once. There have been numerous Zinnath attacks but the Shouten and Kveldulf are working together to overcome. Leto and her people have been fighting with them as well. Leth`Evana is still fairly quiet. Luthais and Leto both assure me it will not be long.” His long time mate said with a single bloody tear down her face.

“I like the Pantera prince. His utter loyalty is much approved. He has proven himself quite powerful. He is deeply ensnared in you is he not?” Her dark halfling demanded.

“He is my beloved but I cannot think of those relationships right now.” She mumbled looking away.

“Cement the neko to us koi! I want power.” He growled in his hateful anger.

Asuna nodded and he was telling her that certain mates were desired above many others because of their strength for the family. She detested the idea but her mate of four centuries had been devastated by the ookami kumo man’s death. He also got along so well with Hyoga; they were often seen in deep discussion of plans. She truly ached badly for Vulred but she kept herself from seeking him out. Anupu had been standing by their agreements and his words. He had truly wanted her forgiveness; he was doing his hardest to prove his devotion. Anum had come to hate his former pharaoh and the newest frere was seen in Nobu’s company and Shezmu’s as well. Nobu had gleefully informed her that the Egyptian doctor had been able to come up with a method to help her shape her own reproduction without going dormant. That news had made her ecstatic. The ekimmu queen had risen from her living room area and had gone outside to the countryside outside of Xining. The area was heavily mountainous but breathtaking. She heard Hibari call her name and she looked back to see Vulred following her daughter.

“Sorry Haha. I know you are mourning but Vulred asked that I bring him to you.” Hibari said in Japanese.

Asuna looked very pregnant now; even though she was only three months along, her canine pups were half way through their gestation. Vulred was surprised to see her belly much fuller than three months.

“Hello Lord Gordir. Thank you Hibari.” Asuna spoke in a soft tone and she looked down as the fenrir openly gawked at her.

“No problem Haha. I am going now. Chichi and Maec are going to succeed Haha. They are going to bring Masanori back but I know they have to wait over a month.” Her adult pup said in their native language.

Asuna nodded and two more tears spilled down her cheeks. Vulred was deeply bothered by her tears; he produced a soft crème colored cloth square from his woolen britches. He wore a heavily knitted sweater in warm crème and he wore wool blended bottoms in brown. They fit just a tad loosely and his sweater had a turtle neck and fit his physique much closer to his body. Vulred’s feet were adorned with darker brown leather boots. They looked well worn and he used the soft cloth to wipe her eyes. Hibari had phased out to give them privacy. Everything was fine in Vulred’s life because he had not seen his out world love in more than six weeks. He had found out about the male spider’s death from his daughter in law; he had come to see what he could do.

“Seeing your tears, my heart bleeds too.” He said in the tongue of the Woodland elves.

His darker golden brown hair; with toffee highlights, was down and fell in one length past his shoulder blades. His golden amber hued eyes held deep feeling.

“I thank you Lord Gordir.” She inclined her head.

“Vulred.” The fenrir man said softly and very gently.

“As you wish Vulred. What do I owe the honor of your visit? Have things become harried in Leth`Evana? I speak to his majesty almost daily but your portion of that plane is different than his.” Asuna replied dully.

“Fighting begun with the serpents and Pantera; that woman Leto? She also fights against other serpents.” He said confused by her lack of emotions.

“I am emotionally devastated by Masanori’s death Vulred. So is Naraku. We have known him for over four centuries. I gave him one son named Kakashi. My husband Maec and my alpha mate have amazing gifts to maybe attempt to restore him; it will take tremendous power and time.” She responded in the elvish tongue.

“Why avoid us now?” Vulred demanded in his quiet tone.

“I told you.” His love lifted her chin.

“I need to hold you to me. I hurt that your heart hurts.” He said staring at her eyes.

“Just talk with me for now.” She spoke stiffly.

“Belly looks very full for two pups.” He said bluntly.

“Dragon pups are normally very big infants. My pups by Naraku can also be large; seeing he has kumo in him. Kumo pups too are normally quite large and healthy at birth.” Her words sounded hollow.

“Why avoid us?” Vulred demanded.

“I do not wish to complicate your life too much. I do know you love Caeda deeply as well.” Asuna replied looking past him.

“What happened in forest? You cannot love me?” He asked of her getting angry like he had been six weeks before.

“Too much has happened since then Vulred. Why does this bother you so? I honestly thought it would be a relief.” She shrugged.

“Love you. This fenrir love you!” He said as his eyes deepened in color.

“I love and adore you as well sir. I do have morals though. I have come to hate myself that I sullied your mating.” She said in anger at herself.

“Not again! Do not again Asuna! I understand heart and your heart. I speak my heart, don’t deny it. Don’t speak the filth again!” He said with a growl.

He was in front of her and she was surprised. He pressed his palm to her belly and he was jealous of the dragon frere and her alpha mate. He should not but seeing the female who had his heart; she was pupped by other males. His instinct was to hate such things but he was truly working on his mind and instincts. Asuna heard his mind and the damn tears leaked from her eyes. She was typically a little weepy with canid pups. Vulred’s hand felt much and he was certain she carried another pup.

“You look too full. You feel full. Caeda never carry twins. Why is your belly full so?” Vulred asked as he continued palming her belly.

“So you can hate me? No sir! My business is my own. I have been trying to have honor despite my actions.” She growled.

He was getting incensed but his touch would always be gentle. The fenrir lord pulled her by her neck forward and met her lush lips with his. The amount of feeling let loose spoke deeply of his heart and mind. Asuna immediately became molten as his right had gently wrapped around the back of her long column of her neck. His left hand felt along her pregnant belly as gently. Her eyes had slid shut as their lips communicated so much. She broke the lip lock and his forehead was to hers.

“My mate and I have not been. My heart speaks and whines for you.” He spoke hoarsely.

“You should not do that Vulred! I begged you to stay mated. Were you and her intimate often before?” Asuna demanded in her shaky tone.

“Our pups have space between. No good for woman to birth close. She birth a girl pup two cycles ago.” He admitted with his trademark honesty.

“So decreased intimacy because she has a young pup is normal for your kind?” She asked meeting his eyes.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“I give birth too often but it is okay.” She smiled a little.

“Why so full?” Vulred asked again insistently.

“That male inu you saw that time who had angered me severely. He has been a love for a very long time. He has begged my favor again and I have his girl pup in me. I have not told him because he would choose our pup I think over me.” She spoke breaking into tears.

“He no good! He demand birth of pup for his son!” The fenrir snapped in anger.

“I tell you that I cannot be monogamous Vulred. I am empusae and it cannot happen.” She spoke sighing.

“I repeat often I understand you! Do you question heart of the elves’ king? Why question us?” He asked in hurt.

“Because not only have I heard the words you say but I hear the words you don’t speak! I think us folly and I truly wish no pain upon you!” Asuna said wiping her eyes viciously with the proffered cloth.

“You accept Pantera prince!” He seethed in his hate and jealously.

“Hai, I accept Luthais because…well because no one holds his priority before me. I know that is selfish.” The woman he loved said despondent.

“You coward again! You cower as you speak filth.” He said biting back bile.

“I again tell you I wish to make amends for my behavior! You have not touched Caeda at all in six weeks? Why have you not come before now?” She asked stiffly.

“I have no touch except loving with Caeda. She is sturdy fenrir woman, she is pupped easily.” Vulred growled.

“Answer my question Vulred! Why have you not come before now?” The woman he loved demanded.

“My pup Meira is youngest. She has not been good. Her body wracked with fever. Our shaman work and fix her finally.” He sighed deeply and she could see the weariness in his eyes.

“Why would a fae youkai get a fever?” Asuna asked horrified.

Vulred had no idea and she could see it. She was suddenly beyond wrathful and she would send Nanami to the fenrir settlement. She had a nasty feeling that Sanra and Bilae were now targeting the “good” ookami. Asuna marched back into her castle with Vulred on her tail.

“Naraku? You know Ismael’s father. His youngest pup has been struck down by a fever.” She spoke bluntly to her chief mate.

“A fever? Like a normal illness fever?” The hanyou asked confused.

Asuna nodded and the truth dawned on his face as nearly as it had with her. Naraku was already gone and he swore to bring Nanami back. Asuna sat down in a chaise lounge in blood red jacquard print.

“What is you understand I do not?” The Gordir lord asked concerned.

“The witch! She has somehow caused problems within your clan. Your child is alright? Caeda is okay as well?” She asked in deep concern.

“Other pack member are ill. She can make fenrir sick?” He asked in a shaking tone.

“Hai. It begs to reason she must have knowledge of what has occurred between us. You and I are nothing from now on. I will not allow Sanra’s hate of me to harm those you love!” She said in self hate.

“You are queen yes. I am fenrir lord and I make law! You speak not for me!” Vulred snarled at her denying their feelings again.

“Who knows Vulred; perhaps my feelings are a spell!” She said flippantly.

He was wounded again by her hateful and filthy words and he just wished to be gone from her. Naraku returned with Nanami; who had a doctor’s bag with her. The healer spoke rapid Japanese to her mother and she asked Vulred to allow her to take them back to his home. The Gordir leader nodded and he said nothing else. Asuna could feel his emotions and she remained stoic. She completely understood his need to be with his pup and her mother; she made up her mind that he would not have a reason to be away from them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Vulred felt gutted and he was now within his lands and Nanami was taking blood from the sick in his clan. Hibari was watching her sister and her Haha had realized that Sanra had most likely struck. Hibari really hate the stupid bitch. Caeda was relieved since her pup had finally gotten well but she was still weak. Nanami took the young fenrir girl’s temperature and she went to her bag. She pulled out a needle and the tiny girl pup whimpered.

“It is okay baby girl. This will make you feel good again.” Nanami said in soft English.

“Hurt!” The babe whined.

Caeda Gordir held her young pup and Nanami distracted the tiny female and she did not feel the injection. The poor thing still expected to hurt and she opened her deep amber eyes wide. Her body felt very warm and she made a happy sound.

“All is okay Lady Gordir. Your little girl will be normal by tomorrow.” The young hybrid Alv said smiling.

“Thank you!” The lady of the Gordir fenrir said as tears spilled down her face.

Vulred was standing near the entrance to his own lodge and he watched Nanami writing in her native language. He was saying nothing and his emotions were getting to the young empathic daughter of the woman he loved so deeply now.

“Lord Gordir, may I speak with you sir?” Nanami asked in English and respectfully.

Vulred nodded and she walked outside and he followed. Caeda had seen the look he gave her and their youngest pup and she was happy again. The powerful fenrir leader led Nanami to a private spot and he nodded for her to talk.

“I am empathic. Do you know what that means?” She asked Ismael’s father.

“You feel what others feel.” He nodded.

“I can feel your emotions sir. I know you have deep feelings for her. I also know she has deep feelings for you.” The healer said softly.

“She care more for mates. I understand.” Vulred said in a low growl.

“She loves you sir. She is very protective of her emotions since Masanori died. You should seek her privately to talk.” Nanami said and bowed her head.

“Why you seek DNA?” He demanded of the beautiful young woman.

“Always have need of DNA to know how to heal and take care of those I am called to.” She shrugged.

Vulred was going mad in his anger and he dismissed her. Hibari was hanging around and she wanted to help him and she had scented the inu pup of Anupu but she herself was hiding her fae baby girl. She knew her mother would hide very wanted pups but if she felt any kind of threat in any manner; she would hide that pup away.

“Sir? I know my Chichi has left for modern Japan. I think you and my Haha need to speak deeply.” Hibari said very softly.

“Nothing to say! She speak hate. She speak filth and I feel shame.” He growled softly.

“Lord Gordir, my haha has lost so much. You knew you pupped her before, right?” She said very delicately.

“The ex-elf man speak so but I had no belief in him.” Vulred actually gulped.

“She miscarried the pup because of the fenrir toxin.” His daughter in said bluntly.

Vulred’s mind was going a mile a minute and she had had him make her immune to him. He could not believe that she would have done that just so she would beget a pup and Hibari looked at him frankly. The lord of the Gordir was hit by a tidal wave of emotion. Hibari understood he needed to see her now and she phased them back to the tunnel. They were in Western Qinghai very quickly and Vulred was seething. Asuna was in her own rooms and he had followed her scent. She had pulled off a heavier hanfu that was a vibrant yellow gold and the color of pink rose petals; now she was dressing in a shimmering opal colored shift gown with a plunging back, when he stormed in. He saw her belly roll a little as a pup moved.

“You storm into my private rooms for what reason Lord Gordir?” Asuna asked tightly.

“You tell me to make you immune to me. You are too full for pups but not if pups were wolf or dog!” He growled at her.

Asuna could see he had a pretty good idea of what was up and her eyes flashed her demonic dark blue. She only stared at him as he was shaking.

“I told you why I had you make me immune to you. It has not been my intent for any pups.” She made a low growling.

“My pup in your belly?” Vulred demanded of her in an emotional tone.

“You have your own pups! Leave me and mine alone!” She snarled rabid.

Vulred was immediately in front of her and his hands wrapped around her shoulders and shook her. She was getting insanely furious and she hissed and snarled at him.

“How dare you manhandle me!” Asuna screamed at him.

“Is my pup in your belly?” He snarled in her face.

His eyes were the darker and richer amber that they appeared when he was in higher emotion. She grabbed a hand and she pressed his palm to the right side of her belly. He was rewarded with a strong kick and his jaw dropped.

“My pup?” He asked in a low and shaky voice.

“No fenrir. My pup!” She growled.

“I am father to this pup?” Vulred demanded.

“Hai! You need not worry on my child! He shall be quite well.” Asuna snapped at him.

Vulred fell back away from her and he fell on his butt as he sat down in an ebony wood chair. She had just told him that he had a little boy and tears streamed down his face.

“I only give Caeda female pups last four times.” He said emotionally.

“I am not Caeda, Lord Gordir.” She said in a soft tone.

“You deny me pup? Now I believe you monster!” Vulred snarled at her.

“I did not think you would appreciate a pup outside of your sanctioned mating!” Asuna said but the tears slipped down her cheeks.

“Why not speak?” He asked and she had hurt him deeply.

“Because you had to hate yourself for loving me! Would you hate my boy too?” She retorted.

“Never! He is mine too! You think I leave? You think I leave my boy?” Vulred demanded of her in fury.

“Would you try and take him to give him to Caeda?” She asked in pure jealousy.

It hit Vulred fully that she was pupped and she was also suffering for the death of this male spider. Females were always easily upset because pregnancy made their balance whacked. He was again up and he had her pinned between him and the wall. Asuna’s eyes were wide and one hand gently held her chin as he stared at what seemed her soul.

“He is you and me. Our pup ours. Never take our boy from his mother.” He said in a deep, throaty tone.

“You have more girls than boys?” She asked distracted.

“Two sons and eight girl pups.” Vulred sighed.

“Three.” Asuna whimpered softly.

Her words registered in the fenrir’s brain and his eyes met hers again. Their lips clashed like they always seemed to; the deep well of emotion, it poured from the both into their lips. Vulred Gordir was suppressed passion; always it seemed and touching her maddened him. He accepted his heart and her mind was full of his emotions. He would not allow her to try and push him away. Her belly being full, he softly pulled back his lips, they traveled to her neck and her silver mane was loosely up. His teeth were gently biting and leaving little marks on her flesh and she made such a beautiful sound.

“Mine. You are mine.” He growled deeply.

Asuna had no time to respond as the fenrir man had picked her up and laid her on the Chinese bed. Their hands went to their clothes; she released a long whine as his lips pressed to her belly and this joining would throw her into his heart forever. She would be unable to walk away and he had no intentions of it either. The depth of the passionate feelings that had started the year before culminated as her claws accidently ripped open his back. He snarled in pain but the ending was gloriously beautiful. Vulred’s mind raced as it fully hit him that he was going to have a little boy again and it was half her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Maec had the second of the thirteen grimoires that Mirzal had given to him laid in front of him, on his bedroom desk. He was astonished that the handwriting was almost the exact same, even in his previous life as Amatheon Hammel-Chechi. Naraku was sitting in a “Queen Anne” style chair that had a tufted cover on the rounded back and cushion; the upholstery was a vibrant black and red floral pattern that was of the poppy flower. The wood trim of the chair was stained black. It was a recent addition to his bedroom; he had been in the weekly bazar that Asuna frequented in the last several months, just to be seen, by the common Shouten. She would buy things for their rooms and his people had fallen in love with their corporeal consort. She promoted local Shouten business in both Hueco Mundo and the corporeal plane. She had been known to grant sums of money to help his merchant class establish themselves in the “real world”. Those same merchants brought back exotic trappings from that plane and the Empire’s economy was flourishing. Maec had to admit that his queen had a business head. She had repainted their bedroom in a bright red color and hung tapestries made of the finest silks from Japan, China, and Central Asia. The accents in his rooms were golden yellow, black, and rich greens. They all set off the red walls and his ornate ceiling had a round medallion sculpture in a Greek relief style. The Shouten king had figured out that he loved his wife’s sense of style. Their bed had been made over with a huge duvet of red and gold cotton-silks. Many types of pillows in the various dominant colors adorned the massive ebony wood bed with a wooden canopy and sheer red silk curtains; it gave the illusion of being enclosed without being claustrophobic. On both sides of the massive bed sat ornate cradles in the same walnut wood and they were lined in the softest silk and cottons for their youngest children. Maec loved the make over his rooms had received and the dark hanyou was looking around.

“My mutt has had her way in here.” He said with a small smile.

“She knows my preferences and I find I enjoy my private rooms immensely.” Maec responded as he studied.

“She does not decorate my abodes. I prefer cleaner and very modern lines. She does not and loves rather ornate and classical.” Naraku said as he took in the rooms.

“She redid our bathing room as well. I love the Jacuzzi tub.” The Shouten king laughed.

“Oh hai! I have a huge one in my Korean estate. The one at the Sendai palace is in truth a small pool. We enjoy it much.” The halfling smiled.

“You do realize the fenrir lord has become beyond smitten with our mate.” The royal Shouten said as he read.

“You do realize the power of that creature.” Naraku retorted.

“Actually, I did not know. Explain it then.” Maec said.

“Vulred Gordir has led his fenrir for seven of our centuries. His clan numbers nearly half a million. They are monogamous beings but he and his son fight their instincts for our woman and my daughter.” The hanyou stated inspecting his claws.

“That only tells me that he is a good leader.” The Shouten man snorted.

“Hibari tells me when he is in his fenrir form; he can crush the skull of a Stythe Kveldulf in seconds flat.” Naraku chuckled.

“That is quite powerful. I get the impression of a gentler heart.” The royal man said.

“Indeed. He is not a bad boy like you, me, or Lei for that matter but I want her mates to be powerful. He brings us power and his clan of werewolves. I know she carries his pup.” The hanyou said slyly.

Maec looked at him stunned and Naraku only smiled.

“This obviously does not bother you.” Maec observed.

“Can you believe the man came to me and begged my forgiveness? He asked humbly that his pup be born but to please allow him, his fatherly rights. He swore undying devotion to each and every member of our fucked up family. I told him of course he may have his pup and I also informed him that he is a male I can respect. I also informed him to not cross my will.” The hanyou said and his eyes were brown.

“You know my daughter Thei is beyond in love with Rishou.” His Shouten counterpart said softly.

“I heard she was alive. I also heard that she has come to sense. I do not have to be around her.” The dark one stood and looked out the window.

“She would die for your son.” Maec said bluntly narrowing his warm brown eyes.

“Hai, I know. Rishou has informed me plenty. He has begged me to accept their daughter. I will forgive your daughter in time.” Naraku said stiffly.

Maec only nodded and went back to reading. The grimoires were so full of ancient alchemy and it was all pure stuff and not the dark kind that Sanra and Bilae practiced. The Shouten king knew that Naraku was missing his friend deeply and he could understand that.

“Who of her mates do you not want in her life?” The wraith asked the dark one.

“I actually like Mugaruma Kensei but his inability to be more forceful with Asuna has broken her will. I adore the shinigami named Ichigo. I also approve highly of Grimmjow in any form; he fought me for the right to be in our sphere. Some of her outlying lovers such as Shan Lao, Yhea, and even some of the mutts just need to be play things. Anupu concerns me deeply. He is a fucking powerful bow wow but he is also one of the most conceited creatures I have ever met. Chanak has obviously decided that Lady Akemi is worth more than our onna.” The hanyou replied inspecting his claws again.

“I know my nephew now. The fucking fae blood makes him weepy on the mate front. Given the opportunity; he would and should fix his relationship with Asuna.” Maec pointed out.

“I much prefer the Leth`Evana king as her consort there. The Elensar does not show much of his power but I have had my daughter Mizuki pull on every myth that Leth`Evana has to offer of their royal family. The elvish king is directly related to Taranis; they are true brothers and Simyth can fight this bastard. The Pantera prince Luthais has also shown huge amounts of power. I would be happier if the pythos Apollo and his fucking twin were gone but occasional snacks for our life partner is alright I suppose. I absolutely do not want to see her give the fucking snake a snakeling.” The black haired man said sitting back in the chair.

“You see men like my brother Admal as an occasional thing for her.” The Shouten ruler considered.

“Hai. The inu named Lee Geming has shown that he has unusual yoki and it is unbelievable in its strength. Having pups with that particular inu will breed in a very wonderful trait in my family. The mutt Ichigawa as well; an inu with such amounts of purifying power and we control it! Each of her frere also brings incredible strength. They will never go anywhere and frankly; I could not manage without Kameron as head of her household. Passing loves like the human who fathered Jonathan; he just provided me with another child.” The dark one smirked.

“Ekimmu?” Maec asked bluntly.

“The two consorts for her are necessary and Jernigan gives her added protection. I will not accept a child from him though. He has heard that from Arawn.” Naraku laughed.

“Of course your kumo family is also central.” The wraith ruler stated the obvious.

“Well of course. Now have you found the exact spell?” The hanyou asked standing, looking over his shoulder.

“Yes. You and I both will go to Stonehenge and amplify our own abilities as we chant the commands to activate the equation. We need what is left of Imai to put in a sacred circle so that all the power is put through him. My former self did write that it was quite possible that this resurrection would tie us to this Masanori in ways we can never imagine.” Maec said a bit concerned.

“Masanori is worth anything to restore him! He has been one of the few kumo and men I have ever trusted in my life. I will gladly give up much to save him.” Naraku snapped.

“So mote it be then Dark one. So you have a daughter due, her dragon frere, and the fenrir?” The wraith asked closing the grimoires.

“The Egyptian mutt Anupu also got her with a girl pup. She has not told him because of what he did with Nofre. I respect the inu Egyptian Shezmu greatly. I am waiting on judgment over the elder brother. When she brought this Egyptian doctor into the fold; it was a boon to our knowledge of uppyr. I tolerate Eyal but the two basilisk rexes will never leave our family. They are way too valuable as part of the fold.” The halfling answered bluntly.

“I get it.” Maec bowed his head.

“I leave you now Shouten. I shall see you soon to memorize the chant. I have observations to make. Let us know how the Zinnath situation goes.” The hanyou commanded.

Maec nodded to Naraku and the halfling youkai ported out of Hueco Mundo. The Shouten king was not entirely surprised to see Jing Lei Shi at his door and he actually knocked.

“Jing! I am shocked. You show some manners.” The Shouten royal chuckled.

"What I have no manners normally?" Lei asked playfully.

"You are typically brash Jing; I am used to it now but it can be irritating." Maec replied honestly.

Lei appeared in front of him and Maec tried to step back. The Jing heir pulled him forward as he pressed their foreheads together.

"I have hoped you would call on me." Lei asked in a deep, throaty sound.

"I told you that I would need to work into this." The king replied.

"Gods my grace; do you know how much I truly want you? Do you have any clue to how much I can love you?" The Mongolian wraith inquired.

"Lei Jing! Listen to me and common sense! I'm still a ruler and your family has justified reasons for hating me for what I did in my mad years." Maec muttered.

"Jao told me you begged him to forgive you. His nightmares have stopped; he is as close to me as a brother." Lei whispered softly.

Maec could say nothing in return because what Lei said was truth. The king's luxuriant hair was down and one length; it fell between his shoulder blades. His locks were the color of rich coffee and the Jing heir's fingers were playing with the silky smooth strands.

"I want to see you slide your magnificent cock deep into our wife as you speak your need." Jing whispered lewdly.

"What did Admal teach you?" His ruler asked, sucking in deeply needed air.

Lei didn't answer but sought his full mouth; he nibbled the bottom lip of the Shouten king. Maec's eyes slipped closed as Jing worked his mouth against his. The king groaned as this sin of a young man, who was as powerful as he was. Maec accepted truly that Jing's opinion had truly changed but his deep want still terrified him.

"Admal taught me only a few things that I did not know. However, I know my sudden ardor frightens you. I asked myself what was it Asuna saw? Do you remember meeting me in your young years when she and I had gone back to kill daddy?" Lei asked him.

"Yes, I remember Jing." Maec replied.

"I saw your soul then but you're awesome at shielding yourself. The day you asked me to hunt the Kveldulf with you; your shields were down because your emotions were in a tumult. I saw your soul and your aura; then the stuff with Alum and my cousin. We are men but it does not scare me to say that your soul pulled me in its stunning beauty. You kept insisting that it's blackened; the truth is that your soul is the color of sable fur, it's also as soft against another soul like silk dragged across skin." The younger man said in a soft, passion laced voice.

Maec was again stunned at the description of his inner self. Lei again pressed his lips against the king's and slipped his immaculate clawed hands through his overlord's rich, thick hair. The Shouten king realized that he was moaning and he opened his mouth to take Jing's thrusting tongue. Lei used every bit of his mouth to bring his ruler pleasure. Maec's own hands wrapped around the other man and he without warning took over the intimacy. Lei felt the fabulous bed of the royal couple under his back as Maec tr'Awnhi just gave in to the impressive younger Shouten. Maec pulled his lips back and Lei nipped at his mouth.

"Tell me exactly what you want Jing." Maec commanded.

"I want what you will allow." He answered with such a baritone voice.

Maec had accepted his own fascination with the Jing heir now; if truth be told, this stunning creature's personality reminded him so damn much of Isha. Thoughts of his beautiful queen flitted through his brain and spine tingling thoughts raced. She had been here earlier in the day and he wanted to please her and fulfil his own fascination.

"You will call on her before we are done." His king commanded.

Lei noticed his eyes were silver and he phased his clothes off and then phased Jing's away. He used his little used telekinesis and opened his night table drawer. Lei didn't see what he had but he knew the second the ruler had fastened an enchanted cock ring.

"Do you usually dominate?" The older wraith inquired.

"I go with the flow of the moment. Gods this thing has made me so hard I ache." Lei admitted.

Maec phased his hand ether and he was deeply within Lei so that he could stroke against and massage his male node. The sudden pleasure stunned the Jing man and he let out a gorgeous wraith call.

"Shhh Jing. Admal is home and I frankly don't want to deal with stupid jealousy." His king said.

"How do you do what you're doing?" Lei gasped out as Maec continued the massage.

"Eventually you too will be able to do so as well. Feel good?" Maec asked thickly.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" The Jing man cried.

Lei pulled his ruler down and began to attack his lips; his tongue tasting his king's fangs, tongue, and palate. Maec whined into the lip lock as Jing wrapped a hand around Maec's thick, long member. Lei decided to keep things simple and slow so he could bring the king fully into a relationship between him and have the intense intimacy that Asuna could share in. He stroked the powerful man as their lips and tongues mashed. Maec continued the deep massage and he pathed to Lei; call on their shared wife. Lei barely had any brain function but he did as commanded. His pleasure numbed mind stroked Asuna's brain. She appeared in a white sheer night gown and she sucked in her breath.

"Oh my Kamis! I have wanted this forever." Asuna whispered at the display of erotica.

"Stroke Jing my beloved wife." Maec commanded.

Asuna dropped her nightgown and slunk forward. She released Lei from the cock ring and she wet her palm. She wrapped her hand around Lei's gorgeous maleness and began a slow pace. Maec's ethereal hand stroked against and massaged the prostate gland of the younger man. Lei was snarling and moaning as his wife replaced her hand with her warm, wet mouth and tongue. Jing ate at and sucked on Maec's tongue. The younger man was shaking violently and his eyes were white. He nudged his ruler's chin to expose his throat. Lei sank his fangs into Maec's throat; the Jing heir's hand glided up and down the older man's shaft with urgency. Asuna used her mind to cause Maec to throb deep within. The Shouten king was using his ethereal hand to work Lei's node faster; their mouths would attach and both were moaning incoherently. Lei arched his back hard as Asuna's mouth and Maec's phantom massage caused the younger Shouten to scream out his glorious end; his wife swallowed his end with her typical greed. Maec leaned down and sank his own fangs into Jing's juncture. Lei continued his gliding up and down of his king's gorgeous cock and their wife covered her Shouten king's glans. She rapidly licked-sucked and the powerful man shuddered under a mind numbing end. Maec cried out both Isha and Lei as their wife accepted his seed.

Maec fell to his side on Lei's left side and Asuna had released him. The king fully understood that Jing was taking a slow process to becoming lovers and respect grew and deeper regard to the Jing man was forming.

"So tired." Lei admitted in a whisper.

"Sleep well tonight Jing and our precious, beautiful queen." Maec replied.

"Your majesty?" Jing muttered his question.

"Yes Jing?" The king acknowledged.

"Please sir, please call me Lei." The younger man asked.

"As you wish Lei, in private, call me Maec." The Shouten king said in a tender tone.

Their shared wife had fed first from Lei and then Maec. Her bite caused both men to harden up; she proceeded to make love to both of them and all three of them were bleary-eyed. She was wrapped up in them both and Lei had laced his fingers in Maec's hand.

"Will you accept a gift for you from me Lei?" Maec muttered exhausted.

"What is the gift?" Lei inquired.

"Allow me to pierce you as the prince of the Shouten that you are! I will make it so that it does not hurt." The king replied.

"Yes Maec, I will. Can you love me somehow?" The Jing heir asked.

"My love is harsh and possessive. You truly wish that?" The king demanded.

"The one thing that Admal did do is made me crave a man I can love and respect, who will also be apart of Asuna and I." Lei said sinking into sleep.

"Then we shall allow this to come to pass but remember Lei; I am a selfish bastard. You will belong to me." His king whispered.

"Already falling Maec and I will have no problem being yours and hers. I need both." Jing admitted.

"So be it Lei. You belong to this tr'Awnhi and his queen." Maec whispered.

Lei nodded barely and he passed out the same as Asuna. Maec looked at the Jing heir with new found tenderness and he realized he already cared about the younger man. He realized that he was coming to think of him as part of his life. Maec would kill for him now; that thought shook him to his soul. Maec allowed himself to fall into slumber intertwined with his wife/queen and their shared lover.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
Admal had recognized the cries of his former lover and he had been shocked stupid. He ended up spying on his older brother and the bastard, Lei had seduced the Shouten king. The blue eyed Shouten was seething in fury and he phased out to find Kameron. He found the head frere of the ekimmu queen with his children and he looked up.

“Well I have not seen you in some time my friend. What has your pants in a twist?” Kameron asked mirthfully.

“Do you know who Lei has conned into a relationship?” Admal seethed.

“Maec?” The head frere asked cocking his black brow.

“You know?” His old lover demanded.

“I do not control Lei or Asuna, Admal. Lei and I have our relationship separate from other situations.” He shrugged.

“Such a good little bitch for your queen and her man-whore!” The Shouten prince snarled.

“It is not my problem that you and he did not work out! You can leave my sight now!” Kameron snarled.

Admal phased out and he was waiting for Lei to stumble out of the royal bedrooms and the Jing man was suddenly slammed against the wall of the palace right outside of the king’s bed chambers.

“Slumming Lei?” Admal asked in a fury.

“Fuck you Admal! Get your bitch ass hands off of me before I break them!” Lei threatened.

“After all the hate you spewed about my brother; you seek his bed?” The younger tr’Awnhi prince said with silver eyes.

“Sorry dear! I figured out that you were the filling and your daddy figure was the crème!” Jing smarted off.

“You use my own father figure as what?” The blue eyed Shouten snarled lifting his fist.

“I have seen his soul bitch!” The younger man said in a low growl.

“His soul? You are a fucking riot Jing. You hated him for years and when I showed clan loyalty; you abandoned us!” Admal hissed in his old anger.

“Not my problem Prince Admal! I told him I was wrong and I freely admit it. You? You could not stand by your own bound!” Lei snarled in his old anger.

Maec stood in his doorway with his dressing gown lined in fur and black silk pants. He looked seriously pissed off and he stared at Admal in anger.

“So you bed my brother for what?” The half empusae man snarled.

“Because I actually like him! Now I respect him and I respect his ability to stand by those he loves!” The Jing prince retorted.

Before Maec said a word; the brother he had raised as a son had smashed Lei’s perfect nose with his fist. Maec barked at Admal to stop and the Shouten king went to Lei’s side.

“He’s playing you Maec. That piece of shit has no honor!” Admal snarled at his brother.

“I am more than capable of understanding those in my sphere Admal! You forget yourself boy!” Maec snarled low in his throat at his own sibling.

“What the hell is going on?” Asuna demanded from the door.

“Oh you’re fucking rich Lei! The king and queen? I hate you.” Admal hissed and phased out.

“Well that could have gone better.” Maec muttered.

“He broke my fucking nose and it just could have gone better?” Lei snapped.

“Oh hush! Quit being a baby Lei. I will set it.” The Shouten king commanded.

“He accosts me outside of your room and I am to hush?” The younger man snarled in a bad mood.

“Isha?” The king called on his wife.

“Shut him up.” He commanded his beautiful queen.

Her smirk was predatory and she used her mental prowess. Lei began to sweat buckets as his evil wife used her ekimmu power to actually cause his insides to shiver delightfully.

“Will only hurt for a second.” His new lover said as he quickly set Jing’s nose.

“Owe!” Lei groaned in pain and he was pouting.

“Does he also pout so Isha? I do believe it is adorable.” Maec taunted Jing.

“Why you!” The younger man growled in anger.

Lei realized he had been phased and he was in Maec’s apothecary. He was up against the wall and the Shouten king was silver eyed at the moment.

“Did you not say you were to be mine Lei? I am a hell of a lot more volatile than my baby brother and much older than you. I can give into our natural tendencies dear man but never forget who rules.” Maec whispered in a sexy tone.

“Fucking gods! This! This is what I want.” Lei moaned as the king did something.

Lei realized he felt metal brush his skin but he had not hurt at all. He stared at Maec in surprise and the Shouten king had that predatory smirk.

“You are in truth a tr’Awnhi. While we are very distantly related; you are still a prince. Now you show it.” The older man said stepping back.

“I thought it was supposed to hurt like the seven hells.” The Jing prince muttered.

“Only my severely fucked up sire did that. Why do you think so many of us are pierced, who would do so if it was so painful?” Maec smirked.

“Oh.” Was all Lei could think to say.

“I will deal with Admal. You go deal with the Jing clan for now. Isha is going to have to deal with royal stuff.” He smirked at the Jing heir and his smile beguiled the younger man.

“I want you!” Jing whined.

“Always petulant? Later.” He smirked as he sauntered away.

“Fucking sexy bastard!” Lei ranted.

He watched Jing phase out and he chuckled to himself. Isha was still in shock at the display that had occurred.

“Seems Admal has not quite gotten over the enigmatic Jing heir.” He said as he entered their bedroom and poured blood wine.

“You and Lei really?” Asuna asked and her eyes were burning green.

“He is allowing me the time to adjust myself Isha. The boy grows on someone. He is extraordinary but I have always known that. His pursuit of me has been rather bold. That is what attracts you is it not?” Her Shouten king said raising a dark brow.

“Hai! Kamis you and him. You, him, and me together and we can!” She salivated.

“Horny empusae.” He chuckled.

“He will come upon when you least expect it Maec. If he knows you accept him; he will come and do whatever is in his head.” She smirked.

“I find I like him just fine now. I can deal with the Jing heir but what about you darling? You have a were puppy?” He raised a brow.

“Vulred is so inu like okay? Hai, I have harbored a crush.” She blinked.

“I have no issue Isha! I am not the hanyou pulling strings to surround you with powerful men. That would be Naraku. The Pantera too?” He laughed softly.

“Luthais is good!” She snapped.

“Naraku has had his abilities checked out and turns out the fairy pussy tat is pretty powerful.” Maec chortled.

“I am so glad you are enjoying yourself!” Asuna growled.

“Beloved! Since Sanra’s last hex upon us; I made the decision that YOU have become my priority. YOU are the love of my long life. I am not going anywhere, neither is Jing or Naraku.” He shrugged.

Maec downed his wine and he growled in a good natured way as he phased behind her and tackled her gently. He was tickling her and she was shrieking in laughter as her Shouten king brought her to their bed and showed his wife how much he adored her. Lei had spied and the more he saw Maec as himself; the more he knew he wanted his part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
 It was a couple of weeks that passed as the family waited on All Hollow's Eve. Naraku seemed nervous but Maec knew it would work out. What did concern him was, the idea of being tied to Masanori in an emotionally deep way. Maec and the Jing prince's relationship was pretty fucking intense; the two powerful wraith men always ended including the Shouten queen. She was thrilled beyond the moon that her two most powerful Shouten husbands were now something. It had been Maec who convinced her to talk to the Egyptian hell hound. Asuna was in her castle outside of Xining as she waited anxiously for Anupu. He finally appeared within four hours of being summoned to the safety of this, Tibetan Chinese castle.

Anupu had written regularly and Minkah had played mail man. He was in this grand castle taking the chance of getting his life and wife back. Asuna slipped into her living room like space in the master suite of the castle. Nofre slid down the front of his sire and ran this mother. She knelt down on the floor, on her knees, so she could embrace him tightly.

"I missed you my precious son! Have you been good for your Chi-Chi?" Asuna asked her silver haired half Egyptian boy.

"Yes Haha, I have been an angel he say." The young boy stated.

"Go ahead and go play with Zhilan and Yuan, please?" His mom asked, but it was a command.

Nofre nodded and quickly hugged his Chi-Chi and took off to rooms deeper into the castle.

"By the gods; I had never been so happy as when you gave me my Nofre." Anupu whispered softly.

"I know you love him so much but is there room in your heart for me?" His still official queen asked.

"Yes Asuna! I have been working on the issue of proving myself worthy." The Pharaoh said in his deeply masculine voice.

"That last time in Avaris...it was beyond amazing and perfect. I truly believed that you meant everything you had spoken." His love replied so gently.

She was emotional rather suddenly and it could be for several reasons. He knew she was more than justified but he looked at her with his need exposed in his eyes.

"When you took me at Avaris and we coupled in our inu selves; by the end it was making love." Asuna said almost choking in her emotions.

"I was desperate to get your forgiveness and show you how much I still needed, loved, and worship you!" Anupu whispered as two tears slid down his face. He was allowing her to truly see his emotions.

Asuna was seeing the proof she had so desperately wanted and needed from him. She moved forward closer to him and Anupu took her in. She wore an off the shoulder hanfu that was white background but slowly bled into a blush finish towards the hems. Golden yellow satin edged all the length and width of the sleeves, down the edges of the outer, nearly see through, robe dragged the floor with a long train. The bottom of the robe too was edged in the golden yellow satin. Along the front and on each side, right below the shoulders, heavily embroidered lilies came down each side of the beautiful silk. The lilies were the same golden yellow and sheer lilies in a darker blush and pale green was printed in the airy silk. Asuna wore a strapless chemise that was the lightest of fine spun cotton in white. Under her bust was a six inch wide golden yellow satin obi that tied into a neat bow on the back. Her hair was pulled up and was smoothly twisted in an intricate Chinese style. On each side of her heart shaped face fell one piece of her silver, silk like hair. At her crown and fitted in the complex twists of her hair; sat a gold filigree ornament that was a sun with blazing rays, set into the sun disc was deep golden topaz stones. The golden disc angled on the top of her head and the effect of the ensemble made her appearance, goddess like. Asuna was barefoot and her pregnant belly showed.

Regret and pain washed through Anupu. He had worn a pein-fu of very heavy brown silk. It was three quarter lengths sleeves and had a small v slash in the middle of the front, on the front side. He wore matching ku in the same heavy chocolate colored brown silk; the ku came to his ankles. The pein-fu was tunic style and came just past his hips. The pharaoh wore a traditional heavy gold and other precious stone beads collar necklace, it sat on his shoulders and was twenty inches wide. Anupu's coal black and shiny hair fell barely past his shoulders; a small portion was pulled back off of his face, his barely pointed ears were seen. His fudge brown, soulful eyes looked rimmed with thick black lines that extended a quarter inch past his round eyes. The young hell hound had a straight nose and fairly full, beautiful lips. His cheek bones were sculpted and his jaw slightly angled square. Strong and slightly thicker black brows framed his eyes and Asuna always had thought him stunningly beautiful and in profile; his features were god like. On his large feet, he wore reed thong handles that laced up his ankles. His large but softened hands were graced with long elegant fingers. On his left and right hands; he wore heavy gold rings. His left hand ring finger was his royal signet ring that bore the Eye of Ra. His right hand ring finger was an onyx and lapis lazuli scarab beetle set in heavy yellow gold. Anupu's ears were pierced once and he wore heavy but small yellow gold hoops. His appearance mixed Chinese fashion with his Egyptian heritage. The effect was magnificent in the ekimmu queen's eyes. Bloody saline tears rimmed her eyes that burned darker blue, like the color of an iced blue sapphire.

Anupu's eyes and throat burned with his unrequited love and memories of his massive amounts of stupidity. He knew that he should never have been so prideful and petty. The siren goddess before him was like the Egyptian deity; Isis as she appeared pregnant with their god, Horus.

"I wanted to make certain that I was safe and a certain amount of time to pass." Asuna mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Anupu looked confused.

"I am pupped Anupu." She said softly, searching his eyes.

"I was aware of that my lady. I can scent the dark halfling and a dragon; that pup must be your red dragon frere, Ryo." He smiled a bit with a lump in his throat.

"You have been showing me that you wish a second chance for you to be in my life." The inu-empusae gonna said looking down.

"Yes. I only ask one chance to keep proving my intent!" He replied with suppressed passion in his tone.

"I have a strange shaped womb. Naraku and Ryo's daughters are on the left side of my slightly heart shaped uterus. On my right side I carry a fenrir pup; with which I conceived almost a month after his sisters." Asuna explained to the magnificent hell hound.

"Has the mangy wolf left you?" Anupu demanded in quiet anger.

"No! No Vulred is the most excellent of men. At around that same time almost four months ago, you and I were together in Avaris. You first took me in our inu forms and we finished desperately holding on as we did in the past." She reiterated, blushing hotly.

"I was there my most beloved wife." He answered and tears fell freely down his face.

"I told you that I would have to be forced to carry your pup when you negotiated for a sibling for Nofre." Asuna spoke so softly.

"Please do not remind me of my hateful behavior. I was being ignorant and arrogant." He replied sighed heavily.

"I had refused to carry your pup when it was a negotiated. I gladly carry our pup in love." Asuna said in a tender voice.

"I understand that you say you carry my pup?" Anupu asked with a shaking voice and trembling started in his limbs.

"I am to bear the Pharaoh Hor-Aha and our precious son; Prince Nofre-Hotep, a little girl. I give you a daughter and Nofre a full blooded sister." She revealed her secret with a huge amount of emotions.

Anupu stumbled back and almost fell. The love of his life was giving him what his heart had desired and he choked. Asuna was immediately in front of him and held him: steady.

"I never even dared hope!" The pharaoh exclaimed in joy and disbelief.

"After you made love to me at Avaris; I received this precious beauty. I want/wanted her so very badly. Before I would not want us again but I truly believe you that you want me and our precious pups." Asuna said as the bloody saline fell down her cheeks.

"You have secluded yourself, I assume by choice?" Anupu asked trying to figure out his place.

"Since I am to not fight, I need you. I love you and truly need you to fight in my stead, Pharaoh Hor-Aha. Fight for the family so I can can give you our baby girl." His queen asked from him.

"A hundred times yes. A million times yes!!!" The great pharaoh released a guttural whimper.

Anupu pulled her into his arms and stared down into calm seas, her color eyes reflected. He lowered his lips to hers and the consumption that took them was absolute. Her pharaoh picked her up bridal style and his lips would not leave hers. He laid her upon the Chinese bed, he stripped from his brown silks and collar, as well of his reed handles. Anupu pulled at and worked at getting off her stunning hanfu. The only thing going through his brain, was how utterly beautiful and nearly perfect she looked. The Egyptian hell hound reunited their flesh and souls and Anupu realized that he had his own family. The sudden need to protect was now firmly entrenched in the young pharaoh. He would die for his family and he sure as hell would fight for them, for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Anupu was staying in this era for now and he was seeing the land that Asuna used to rule. The land was filled with various breeds of inpu youkai, along with intelligent and taiyoukai bears, another canid called a Tanuki, and various other breeds of taiyoukai. The arrogant and intelligent hell hound was thoroughly impressed with the accomplishments of his current wife. One piece of news she had told him had shaken him to his core; Shezmu was alive again. While it would have been the honorable thing; Anupu refused to stand down again. She had only given his younger brother Judafre in this current guise and he had Nofre and, his new pup he was naming Ahura. It was in honor of her mother and the symbolism would not be lost on his beloved. Asuna walked in from scouting her lands and she saw him writing in hieratic Egyptian on a papyrus scroll.

“Kingly decrees?” Asuna asked smiling softly at him.

“Preparing for a naming ceremony for our daughter.” Anupu said non-plussed.

“Should I have not a say in her name?” His wife asked miffed.

“I want to name her Ahura my beloved.” Her pharaoh husband said in a soft tone.

“Oh! Anupu.” She said pressing fingers to her lips.

“I am actually thrilled Shezmu is alive but I am not stepping aside. I know I have been too full of myself. I feel that somehow my own life has been changed before but I cannot explain the feelings. I only know I loved you as Akana but as Asuna; I fell completely into a maddening love that I could never give up. My love of Nofre is obsessive because you birthed him.” Her hell hound admitted.

“You felt that because I did not want you to fight; you truly felt as if I did not need you?” His wife asked softly.

“There were times when those beasts hurt you but others would not allow me to assist you. Japanese daemons think they are the only ones who understand vengeance. You helped me avenge my family so long ago but I was not allowed to protect you. I resented it.” He said but it was shamed.

“When I lost Shezmu; I already loved you but I could not deal with the idea of you not being around. I admit I kept you from protecting me. When we faced the Ramanga in Africa and he belted you around as if a rag doll; I truly became panicked. Ayille had tried to harm several of my beloved. She had turned Nobu and she tried to get to Admal tr’Awnhi. Someone as beautiful as you; she would have tried to make you hers as well.” Asuna explained and the bloody tears fell.

“You are right. That beast was beyond unnatural and she had decimated my lands in her past. As you are I am sure you are aware; Anum’s own family did not survive a scourge she brought during my sire’s reign.” Anupu said flexing his elegant fingers, tipped with immaculate but deadly claws.

Anupu just stared at her and he stood up slowly. He was again dressed in Chinese fashion but with accents of his Egyptian heritage. His tunic pein-fu and ku were in the same black jacquard weave silk but he wore his heavy collar necklace. The shiny, coal black hair fell just past his shoulders and was all one length; it was down this day and Asuna could only admit that he was god like. He could see so much in her facial expressions and he pulled her into his arms. Both of his hands palmed each side of her face so his soulful brown orbs could look directly into her pale blue ones. Her lips trembled and she was slowly becoming more feminine as time wore on but he knew how incredible she truly was with her fang. Her ka was beyond impressive but he loved the woman. He did not love her for her power but for herself. So often her enemies had wanted her to absorb her abilities and Anupu had hated such things.

“I tried to tell myself that I was not needed. I poured myself into our pup because in all truth; he looks so much like the woman I more than worship. He is my tie to you but I felt less than a man being unable to protect the female who had given me my only pup. I know you are powerful but my instincts were taken in arrogance. I showed up that day; negotiating for a pup, because I wanted us. I was too proud to beg you to forgive me.” He fully admitted in shame.

“Kamis you are so stupid at times. I tripped into such deep feelings for you and you let your pride supersede common sense! Anupu damn it!” Asuna made a whimpering sound.

“By the Gods! Allow us our inpu forms. I cannot express what it did to me the first time you coaxed me into the glorious act.” Anupu whispered nipping at her lips.

Her whine answered his plea and she pulled him along outside. Asuna changed form before him and her true form always felt like a punch to the stomach. He knew almost every male inpu who ever saw her as such would see what he did; a form of their inpu goddesses. She was divine but she was also good. He too changed form; the act of love making in their inpu forms always shattered him and he always knotted. She never laughed at him and would only hold him closer. He barely ever touched his numerous other wives and his former chief queen hated Asuna with a passion. Anupu however did not really care and he would only beget his children from her, and only her. They were both asleep in their inpu forms when Anupu scented some sort of feline being. He was naturally no fan of feline daemons but he refused to be an idiot again. He let her see his mind and she quickly changed form. Anupu yipped that he was going to hunt and she bowed her head. Asuna knelt and wrapped her dressing gown in silvery-white silk. She head towards her audience chamber and there stood Prince Luthais.

The Pantera prince always came to see her and she was breathing too hard. He was such an honorable man that he tried his best to keep decorum but she often threw it to the four winds.

“Luthais!” The ekimmu queen cried softly.

“Queen Asuna. How do you fare?” Luthais answered.

Asuna was having none of it and she stalked forward and she phased them deeply into the forests of the mountain valleys. Luthais saw such vibrant and amazing plant life. There was a small clearing and his love was pulling him into the secluded post.

“This was not what I intended.” He whispered.

“I know. You never intend it but yet, I seem to always wish it. Why did you fall in love with me?” She demanded as she begun to remove his fine lawn shirt in white. His vest and trousers were in a pale blue color and his wore no footwear.

“I saw your fight against the fenrir and the Kveldulf; the reason we fight them is in fact, because the Menon with their bastard Shadow Realm cousins destroyed our mother.” Luthais admitted.

“Pruza.” She whispered aloud.

“You have seen her in my mind.” He said without a second thought.

“Hai. I only feel your emotions but your mother was beloved of you and Tolthe. Why did you not say anything?” The woman he loved as she palmed his cheek.

Luthais had a fae symbol branded on his left cheek bone and he had many more brands all over his body. She knew now that they were most likely done with the fae “blood magics” but they were still brands. He could hear her mind freely and she never closed herself off from him. Most of the time; he just did not understand why she had returned his ardor.

“We Pantera are not as open as we have been with your people. Tolthe and I both felt your aura the first time we met you and we knew; we just knew you could be trusted. I have no explanation why I felt as such. Tolthe is always much more reserved but I told him plainly that I would support your cause as it would honor our beloved mother.” He said looking at the beautiful lands they stood in.

“I thought when you first looked upon me; I could tell you thought me pretty. I was flattered but as I got to know you; your deep sense of honor and family just felt normal to me. When Ryu attacked us; you came for me despite the fact you were wounded and your own yoki taxed.” Asuna said with a hand on his shoulder.

“I did not just think you pretty Asuna. You truly do look like one of the fae goddesses. We worship the same deities that the elvish peoples do. We have our elvish forms and we truly are very much like them. I thought you were a dream become reality.” The Pantera prince blushed.

“You said you loved me and asked me what some of my other mates must feel. You wanted me just for me. You did not want my power. You did not want my titles or anything that others consider of value; you just wished for me. I felt your feelings and I desired you hai, but your honesty drew me in deep. Do not ask me to just stop loving you.” The ekimmu queen said in a strangled tone.

“I know the Elensar loves you. You have no idea that he told me I was approved of. I felt as though I had dishonored you.” Luthais blurted out.

“Because Simyth saw your goodness and he truly knows the sort of youkai I am, you felt you had dishonored me? Luthais, I have tried not to take in the energies of my partners. I have also tried to be more exclusive in my past. I hurt those men. Do you understand that after a few weeks of just one on one; that I could drain a man’s life energies until he was dead?” She said bluntly.

Asuna had never admitted openly exactly what she could do and hearing herself say it; she reviled what she was. She put her fingers to her lips and shook her head.

“I hate what I am. I told one other; I try to be loving and good to those who chose to love me despite what I am. I can love much but I will never kill a man by just loving them. I will never take a life as such. I cannot do that.” The half empusae onna spoke and she felt dirty suddenly.

“This is part of the reason I fell for you. We may not be from your plane but we are more than aware of the empusae. Before there was empusae as wraiths, now their legacy is corporeal blood drinkers. I know what you are but I also know the heart that resides in you. I just feel unworthy of your love at times when you have the hearts of the Elensar and even the Shouten king. They are far greater men than I.” He self castigated and his pale blue eyes were downcast.

“So because Simyth loves me; you tell me you cannot or should not? You said at one time you would try and literally forget me.” Asuna whispered with a heaving chest.

“When we have brought you peace, and in a sense, justice for my mother…I intend to do the right thing by you and me.” He said with shaking hands.

“You felt for me first! I gave in because you are a good man. I need that goodness.” She cried in disbelief.

“I am not a good man. I am not a good man when my feelings and my love are misplaced.” He spoke in shame.

Tears fell down her cheeks and she was mortified and she wanted to hurt him like he was hurting her. She had run into another who had to hate themselves for loving her. Asuna could not take and she stormed away from and he yelled for her. Her bloody tears blinded her as she walked in the opposite direction from the Pantera prince.

Luthais was trying to find her but she had somehow shielded her aura and scent, which in truth was incredible. He was hunting for her but could not find a trace of the woman he had pretty well just cut ties with. He was trying to have a higher morality and Tolthe had bluntly told him that he was a moronic idiot. He had slapped his twin and stormed away. Now he felt tremendous guilt for her having ever become aware of his feelings. He finally gave up and figured she had gone back to her castle. He would again try to talk to her when she was not so hurt by his words. His words were not his true heart but he tried to live as a good man, and his heart was heavy as he felt his feelings were sin. Luthais summoned a veil and stepped through to his home plane.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>   
Asuna was blindly walking and she had masked her whole aura and life signs. She was so incredibly hurt by Luthais’s words, she hated herself and her feelings of him, and she felt gutted once again by a man. She heard rattling of some manner of serpent and she became aware that she was no where she knew. She saw a lower level serpent youkai in the form of a viper and it was rattling its tale.

“Look good to eat!” It lisped.

“As if a lowly piece of vermin as you could best me!” Asuna growled.

Asuna was not even able to get off an attack when the head of the snake was suddenly taken off. She looked just past where the beast had been and her jaw dropped when she saw a person she recognized. She had not seen him since the day she had given birth to Shinobu but this was the same Tanuki that she had met in the 17th century.

“They are no good.” The tanuki male said.

The tanuki Minzhe was a lithe being and he turned suddenly. His hair was variegated between white, gray, and soft browns. His eyes were a soft gray and he had fair skin in his humanoid form. He wore traditional pein-fu and ku in a dark grey combination with wooden clogs on his feet. His variegated hair was extremely long; he had it pulled back in a low pony tail and it skimmed past his shoulder blades. The tanuki were canid but considered by modern standards as very primitive canines. This being was not primitive but he was delicate in his features. He was obviously male but he was absolutely gorgeous.

“I have not seen a tanuki in almost four hundred years!” Asuna exclaimed in surprise.

“You see my kind?” He asked curiously.

“Hai! It was here in Qinghai but so long ago.” She smiled a little.

Minzhe moved forward and he was the same gentle being and he touched her belly; he boldly scented her juncture and while it was unnerving; she allowed it because that was just how they understood their world, through touch and scent.

“You are part dog. You are a silver dog girl.” Minzhe said blinking his grey eyes.

“Hai. I am half kiang-shi and half inu from Japan.” Asuna nodded.

“You smell pretty silver girl.” He smiled a little and continued to palm her belly.

“You know not all of us canines are like tanuki.” She grinned a little.

“We like touch.” He shrugged and just continued to palm her belly.

“What is it you are trying to ascertain?” The ekimmu queen asked softly.

“I feel puppies. I feel other beings too. You have too many pups.” He looked up at her pale blue eyes.

“I can handle it but I need a long break from birthing. I am a mother many times over. Kiang-shi are very fertile beings.” She said blushing madly.

“No reason to blush silver girl. You are pretty.” The gentle being said smiling at her.

“You have a settlement near?” She asked him to break the awkwardness.

“Yes. Would the pretty silver girl like some tea?” Minzhe asked in a sweet voice.

“The silver girl’s name is Asuna. What is yours?” she asked him.

“Minzhe. Asuna is Japanese. You said half dog from Japan. Which parent is your dog?” He asked as he beckoned her to follow.

“My father. His name is Lord Sesshomaru. He rules the Western Lands in Japan.” Asuna responded and the blush stained her cheeks.

“You are a princess! I am lucky.” He smiled deeper.

Asuna could not believe the gentleness of these beings but he led her to a simple hut she remembered. She sat down on a mat in his home and he went about making green tea for them both. She could scent his attraction but it was open and honest. They led uncomplicated lives but she knew they were not simpletons; they just had no truck with warfare and sought to lead peaceful lives. Minzhe did not let on he could hear her mind and she knew a lot about his kind. She was a stunning girl and he was honestly smitten. He liked how she smelled and he was again in her personal space scenting her juncture.

“I am a type of kiang-shi called empusae. I require more than one mate.” She said almost breathless as his nose was buried into the skin of her neck.

“Empusae is succubus or incubus. You have mates so you do not kill?” He asked and his tongue tasted her skin.

“Minzhe, I know you not but I am certain this is common for tanuki. It is not common for me.” Asuna said biting her bottom lip.

“How long you stay here?” He asked in innocence.

“I will stay until my pups are born. I am a warrior but I want my little ones very much.” She said dizzy at scenting him.

“We like peace. We do not like war but we are not stupid youkai.” Minzhe spoke bluntly.

“I would never think such a cruel thing.” Asuna said indignantly.

“I believe you. You are so pretty and you smell prettier. I see you at the castle near here. I have been spying on you.” He admitted.

“What?” She answered flabbergasted.

“I see you two weeks ago. You are always around alpha males. I wanted to see you alone. I like your scent.” He blinked his gorgeous gray eyes at her.

“Let me guess, you tanuki are highly sexualized?” She asked bluntly.

“Do we like mating? Yes we do. We like to touch.” He smiled with shyness suddenly.

“So you want to scent me and what?” She demanded.

“I am not a bad man. I just think you are pretty. You smell nice and I like to talk to pretty girls.” He shrugged as he sat back finally.

“Young male with a crush. Great!” The ekimmu queen said more to herself.

“Tanuki are not monogamous.” Minzhe stated bluntly to her.

Her jaw dropped at his rather blunt comment and he picked up his tea cup and sipped the warm brew. She picked up hers and took a deep draught of the sweet liquid.

“So you are telling me you are interested in getting me into a bed or futon?” Asuna asked raising a silver brow.

“That is not how I am. I like to talk.” He replied and his grey eyes flashed hurt.

“How old are you Minzhe?” She demanded.

“Over six hundred.” He shrugged.

Asuna’s mouth dropped open and he smiled at her. He was still a young male amongst their kind of canine but he was struck by the pretty dog girl as he called her. Minzhe finally said goodbye but asked if he could visit her castle. The ekimmu queen shook her head and smiled; why not she had replied. The sly but good man waved by and he thought about the pretty stranger. His kind loved to talk and he could tell she knew a lot. He went to bed looking forward to hearing her stories and smelling her.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<  
She had returned to her castle and she went on about her business. Luthais’s words had wounded her deeply and she made herself hard against the pain of it. She had responded to his feelings and now she felt like a complete idiot for letting her hormones control her. Vulred was again kept busy by issues within his clan and she asked Nanami a very disturbing idea. She wanted the Gordir lord to think she had lost his pup. She loved him deeply, but she wanted to let the relationship to go. She did not want to complicate her life in Leth`Evana and with Simyth. Nanami was doing an ultrasound of her canine siblings and she whistled.

“We are going to have to deliver them before Chichi N’s and Ryo’s girls Haha. They are running out of room and amniotic fluid. If you will allow me; I would need Alum and Jao to do that operation. Why do you want to keep Vulred away?” Nanami asked bluntly.

“Because I love Simyth deeply. The Pantera prince Luthais had feelings for me as well and I returned them. I am done with loving any other fae except for Simyth or Airis. I only wish to uncomplicated my life. He has pups with Caeda. I wonder if you could somehow put an alchemic spell on those two to see them get busy.” Her mother thought out loud.

“I cannot but Juria could. I will ask her okay? I honestly think she would understand why you feel this way.” Her baby of her adult children sighed.

Asuna nodded and she watched Nanami phase out. The young Alv-empusae appeared at the tunnel and went through. She phased to her “mother in law” and family Tengu; Shihohin Juria. The golden haired tengu heard Nanami’s mind before she said anything and she sighed.

“Okay. I will do this but she has to keep the fenrir away from her. She has to control herself too.” Juria sighed as she began to mix ingredients and such to make a love spell.  

“Well she is only asking you to make Vulred and Caeda horny and go at it like teenagers.” The hybrid wraith smirked.

“While she tells him she lost his pup. Ugh! Okay my girl. They will have their romantic session ASAP and you need to tell him she lost his boy. I will get Alum and Jao to the castle so they can prep for the pups.” The tengu nodded.

Nanami nodded and she phased out. Yasu came out shaking his head at his soul daughter’s antics and he hugged his forever mate.

“When is she going to stop hurting herself?” He asked his mate.

“She and I have always been too much alike. She will do so as long as she is empusae. I tried to keep that part of her locked away.” Juria sighed.

“She can’t be what she isn’t Juria.” Her inu man said lifting her chin.

“I know my love. I know who she was before but to me; she will always be our little Isha.” She shrugged.

Yasu nodded and he just kept his arms around his mate that he had found more than a thousand summers before; she had been reborn but he had recognized the love of his life. Their reunion had been fantastical and he had given up being the Western Lord. He had just wanted to be someone else. He had decided to go by his nickname; Yasu and he became a grouchy old healer. It had worked and his descendants still headed up his lands. He was mightily proud and he was proud of his boy Sesshomaru. He was always proud but constantly in worry. He had never stopped worrying about Asuna when he had recognized his baby girl’s soul. He had had to learn to let her live her life and it had been hell. He had learned to go with the flow and enjoy this seeming immortality he had seemed to acquire.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>  
Vulred was outside of his family home and he had been defending his lands against incursions from the Menon. The other great clans stayed to themselves, and were freakishly xenophobic. He found himself quite happy with those thoughts as he had enough to deal with in the fucking Menon bastards. His youngest pup Meira, she was quite well again and happy. Things had been tense and hard to handle as Vulred had had to bury one of his own uncles because of the sickness. He had in his grief turned to Caeda; the moment had turned into intense need and love between himself and his longtime mate. She slept now and Vulred knew without a doubt that she would most likely carry his pup. It was frightfully soon in their culture to have young ones so close to together but Caeda loved to be a mother.

Vulred’s thoughts turned to the out world and the other female he loved with intense passion, love, and true adoration. That relationship was difficult because she was the one now feeling guilt. He wished he had not allowed his words to hurt her but they had. He loved the ekimmu queen and while it still did tear at his conscious; the idea that he would have a son that was half her, it made him thrilled. He saw her youngest adult pup and she bowed to him. He had come to know the young woman and he respected her healing abilities and her deep sense of honor to people. He had also been shocked to find out she had born a Kveldulf pup.

“Doctor Nanami. You come to check patients? The illness kill one uncle.” He said inclining his head.

“Hai. I have come to check on my patients here. I was treating him! Damn it, I must have been too late. I am so sorry. How is your baby?” Nanami asked him in English.

“Meira is good pup. No fever left in my girl. Caeda is thankful.” Vulred nodded.

“Can we speak privately sir?” She said barely above a whisper.

Vulred could see the tenseness in her body and he was too suddenly terrified. He had her follow him and he lead her to a private spot where they would not be heard. Nanami looked around and she took a deep breath.

“Haha was attacked by a lower level snake youkai. It was basically a glorified snake in our plane. The venom did not hurt my mother but the little boy did not seem to have the silver inu’s immunity to most toxins. Haha is holed up in her room and she was screaming her heart out. I thought you should know.” The healer child of his lover said in deep grief.

“My boy pup is dead.” He repeated as if in a trance.

“I am sorry Lord Gordir. My mother as you know wanted him desperately and I know you wished him as well. I thought it right to tell you right away.” Nanami said grief stricken.

“Can’t think. My boy is dead.” He said gruffly and fell to his backend.

“Lord Gordir you have to hold yourself together.” The younger sister of Hibari said under her breath.

“Your pups die Nanami? It is knife wound to heart!” He said in his bitten off English.

“I have lost more pups than I have given birth to Lord Gordir. I understand your pain, believe me I do! You have a mate here. My haha has locked herself in her rooms and refuses to see anyone.” She said softly.

“She no see me?” He asked looking up and tears glazed his eyes.

“My mother has lost more than ten pups way too recently Lord Gordir. She is short of losing her mind. I would suggest waiting a couple of days. Let me get her grounded a little and then try to see her.” The Alv-succubus said in deepest sympathy.

Vulred nodded and he truly felt his insides shredded. He could not howl his grief as his wolf needed to do and Nanami left him to check on patients. She was inside of his lodge checking on Meira and Caeda was vomiting a little into a chamber pot. He looked horrified and Nanami moved to check her over. She laid the Gordir lady to lie on their bed of furs and she pressed a stethoscope to her belly and a smile broke her features.

“Congratulations Lady Gordir! You are newly pupped!” The young woman said smiling.

“Vulred! You hear? Maybe I give you son!” Caeda said happily.

“Too soon after Meira but I am very happy my mate. You make me very happy.” He said feigning his emotions and he kissed her forehead.

Caeda was over the moon and beside herself with the news of being a mother again and she was praying to their gods that she would have another son for her longtime mate. They had Ismael and another son named Jonik, he was one hundred ten cycles and quite a young man as was Ismael. Vulred was vastly proud of his two sons and he loved his daughters. Nanami finished up her work and she soon was preparing to leave. Vulred walked with her to the edge of his lands and he grabbed her arm.

“Our people lye in the water forever.” He said as he allowed to tears to fall.

“Haha asked for the Elensar. I am certain it was to lay the pup to rest. She had a stillborn pup with Prince Beren; her Soten ex-husband restored little Amras but he was in that elvish cemetery.” She lied.

“Can’t see my boy.” He said as the tears fell in torrents.

“I will talk to my mother. Sir, I suggest give it a couple of days…okay? Your mate is newly pregnant! This is a gift.” She whispered.

Nanami said nothing else and she phased to the veil near Sendai. Vulred was emotionally torn apart and he was standing there crying. Ismael came up near his father and he was deeply concerned.

“Father?” His heir asked softly.

“Your brother dead. She not see no one. She not see me! She lay my boy in elves water!” Vulred nearly roared out.

“Hibari’s mother had your pup?” Ismael asked stunned.

“Yes. I am bastard. Your mother will have pup soon. I see her now.” He growled as he wiped his eyes and got himself under control.

Vulred left the area and Ismael was shocked to his soul. He slipped out of his homelands and decided to talk to Hibari. She would know what to do and what was going on. The pain his father was suffering was nothing he knew about. He just knew he loved the man who had raised him; and grief for this unborn sibling also tore him up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>   
Jao had been taught how to make the force fields around the other two pups by Maec himself. The king had found out that his “brother in law” was showing quite a talent for earth alchemy; he was tutored in medical alchemy that would help him be a better doctor. So Jao was there to create and maintain the force field and Alum and Nanami were able to deliver a girl pup with the pale blue eyes of Asuna and coal black hair of Anupu. Like the last few pups; Ahura had so much hair that it was thick and sticking straight up. She bore the crescent moon in black on her forehead and she also had the look of kohl rimmed eyes that was reminiscent of her Egyptian sire. Alum was just gushing over the pretty girl with a huge set of lungs. Anupu had been in the forest hunting and he had come in just as he heard an inpu pup’s quivering cry. Nofre had been with him and they both had taken off in a run to Asuna’s rooms.

“Ah your majesty! Grab the ermine there and wrap up your baby girl.” Alum said smiling at the handsome Egyptian dog daemon.

“Oh my gods! I did not realize she would be here so quickly!” Anupu said in a shaky voice.

“She is okay my darling. Nanami told me my canid pups were running out of room. I made the decision to have them now. I have done this before thanks to Nanami.” Asuna said sleepily.

“Asuna! By Ra! She is the most beautiful girl besides you of course.” He said with tears freely streaming down his face.

“Bring her to the ante chamber and let Nofre meet his baby sister.” His queen whispered in her tired voice.

Anupu bowed and his little girl was wide eyed and looking around the brave new world. He was smitten beyond belief and his mind was suddenly on the idea of having several more pups with his beloved woman. If Asuna had the energy to laugh; she would have. The Egyptian pharaoh had discovered he adored being a chichi. Nanami was working fast and she pulled out a little boy fenrir pup who had Vulred’s dark golden brown hair. His hair too was thick and sticking up and his cry was a deep quivering one. Nanami recognized it and understood how similar the fenrir and Kveldulf really were. His little eyes were still closed but he had similar magenta striping as his mother. The baby fenrir even had the magenta above his eyes and his little mouth was heart shaped. Nanami held him up and Asuna’s heart was beating out of control at the beautiful little boy that had been sired in such a momentous moment of love. His tiny eyes opened and they were pale blue like hers. He had features of both Vulred and she and she took him in her arms.

“I am naming him Phelan. You are Kurosaki-Jing Phelan.” Asuna whispered as bloody tears fell down her face.

“Closing you up Haha. This went perfect! Thank you baby for doing the barrier, was it too draining?” Nanami asked her other husband.

“It tires me out and I suspect his majesty can do it with no problem but I am thrilled to have such knowledge. He is beautiful my lady!” Jao said tenderly.

“I think you are doing a good thing sister. I know you admired and loved the fenrir but their kind is not like we are.” Alum said softly as he brushed his sister in law’s sweat soaked hair off of her forehead.

“I will make him hate me. I however have the part of him that the moment of pure love gave me. I am beyond grateful for it. Thank you all! Your mother was able to produce white alchemy which gave Lord and Lady Gordir their own expected pup soon.” The Shouten queen whispered.

“Nanami and my mother told me. I think it wise of you Asuna. I know what you are. I know what Nanami is. I think you both amazing and good women doing what you do considering what you are.” The tr’Awnhi man said smiling gently.

“Thank you Alum. Thank you Jao and Nanami! Please send Anupu back in.” She asked exhausted.

Nanami nodded and she went to the other room and Anupu brought in Ahura. He saw the half fenrir pup and he knew what she had done. He was staring at those pale blue eyes and he looked at Asuna with so much love. Nofre was beaming from ear to ear because his parents were getting along and showing love again. He loved his Uncle Shezmu but his papa he loved best in the world besides his Haha.

“You told me why you gave up his father. Let me raise Phelan my love. Please? He is Ahura’s twin brother. While he has brown hair, we have that hair color in our family. While I know Anum is put out by me; he did tell me with your genes and the fenrir, Phelan will appear as a very largely built wolf/inpu cross. Allow me to claim him.” Anupu asked her.

“You were taking us back for Ahura’s naming ceremony. You intend to do so for Phelan as well?” She asked broken up.

“Yes! I am never allowing my conceit to make me so full of myself again. I will get on my knee and ask you in several years if you will please make me a father again. I know your mates have desires but I wish to have a larger family with you. Three is a wonderful start.” He said wiping his dark brown eyes.

“Swear to me you will love him as if you sired him!” Asuna begged him.

“I swear it my love.” Anupu kissed her suddenly.

Asuna knew in her heart due to the fact that he had recanted and had turned around and fought for their relationship; Anupu had gained a spot in her heart that was held by those who loved her best and deepest. She knew in the back of her mind that this would not be the last time she would give Pharaoh Hor-aha pups but like with Naraku, Maec, and Lei…it just was not a problem to her and it was something she loved to do. She knew Vulred was hurting but she knew in her heart that letting him go would be best. She had also had it happen that his pup would be replaced and Juria swore he would have a boy. Luthais had told her that he felt his love wrong and she was removing any and all feelings for Leth`Evana men; except for Simyth Elensar or Airis Ludok if they so managed. She would not rip her heart out any longer. Her frere got her and her small pups ready to go back to Ancient Egypt. Anum was in the modern era with Nobu; training and that was a good thing. Her newest frere hated his old best friend and she did not need or want the drama. The ekimmu queen left the Western Qinghai castle with her frere, pups, Egyptian mate, and her most important mates knew where she had gone. When Vulred showed up exactly three days after Nanami had told him his son had died; his love was gone. He did find a letter in the Woodland elvish language and he sat down on a chaise and opened the fancy paper.

Lord Gordir,
I sent Nanami to tell you the fate of our son. My type of dog daemon is immune to most poisons of this plane but it seems our pup did not have my ability. I failed you and I failed myself.
I shall keep the memory of when we made him in my heart and mind forever. I however cannot in good conscience ever be alone with you again. Nanami informed me that you and your lawful mate are expecting again. I have to be honest; I am truly happy for you and her and at the same time, I hate her. This makes me a bad person I realize. I have laid our pup in the graveyard of the Tanath`Sal. Perhaps at a time when I do not hate myself so much; we can agree where he would be best laid to rest. His name is Phelan Gordir. He had your hair. I love him. I love him and I love you to do the right thing. Goodbye Lord Gordir; you will never see me in an improper position again. I will also forget I knew you in any other way.
Your Friend,
Kurosaki-Jing Asuna
Queen of the Ekimmu, Empusae, and Shouten peoples

Vulred’s hands were shaking and tears streamed down his face. Self hate tore him up and she would not allow him to help her with the loss of their pup. She was also throwing away the love that had grown between them. He felt betrayed and he wanted to break the treaty he had with the ekimmu people but he had too much personal self respect. He however did not have to deal with them ever again. Vulred Gordir made a promise to himself to never set foot outside of Leth`Evana again; the Queen of the Ekimmu people could rot in hell as far as he cared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna was in Ancient Egypt and she was relaxed. Ahura had been named her royal and private name. It had been a bold move by her royal father but who would argue with the son of Ra? Anupu was true to his word and he had named Phelan a royal name; his name that the Egyptians would know was Ra-thos. It was quite a statement of Anupu and tears had stung her eyes. He intended to treat the little boy as if he had sired him. The two twins slept in the same cradle and while it was difficult; Asuna nursed Mirzal, Tarran, Phelan, and Ahura. Anupu was amazed at how much she just wanted to be a mother at the moment and her belly was still round with her dragon frere and the dark hanyou’s progeny. Anupu came in wearing his collar necklace, a heavy white linen kilt, a linked gold belt, and the two crowns of upper and Lower Egypt. He carefully took his crowns off and put them in their proper place and he came over to the gilded chair where his chief wife was feeding their children.

“I love to see this.” He smiled.

“I actually love being able to feed my pups longer than I have. I want to thank you for taking Phelan as yours. His father is an excellent man but my actions were hormonal. I had lost an ekimmu mate and our son. I had been reeling and I allowed myself to develop feelings for Vulred knowing his species was monogamous. It was terribly wrong of me and I used my empusae yoki on him unknowingly.” Asuna admitted in self hate.

“Asuna stop! Okay! You love this man but you are trying to do the best by him and your son by him. He will be loved most earnestly and this fenrir will go back to his life as normal. I hate that you had to make him hate you but my respect has deepened for you for what you did do. I know these men obviously love you but it is not fair that you should have anyone castigate themselves for loving you. I castigated myself because of my brother; I shan’t ever do so again!” Anupu said impassioned.

“That was another reason you left!” She cried as she realized.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“I am glad you came to your senses. You and Shezmu are not the first brothers. Your words and actions have left a huge impression my darling. You have shown me you want us and you want us all. I want us as well.” She whispered as her right hand palmed his right cheek as he knelt by her chair.

Anupu’s eyes slid shut and he just breathed in and his true daughter nursed and the young pharaoh opened his eyes and picked her up when she fell asleep when she finished nursing. His queen was relaxing and he was glad that he had gotten over his stupidity. He also realized how deeply he respected his mate. She tried to do right. She tried to be moral and she was self castigating most of the time. She could only be here for a week as Halloween was soon. She needed to be there she had explained to see Masanori restored. Anupu knew of the spider male but did not know him personally. So for the moment; he got to be pharaoh, husband, and father to the twins and Nofre, his world was perfect.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<  
No one had seen her in nearly a week and it just was not normal. Luthais took it upon himself to use a fairy to spy upon the royal house of Leth`Evana and it was apparent that the Elensar was more than aware of where his wife was. Hibari was getting heavier pregnant and Airis had said she would need to deliver soon but she had kindly informed him; she was Shouten and she would have to have her babes in Hueco Mundo. The hybrid onna noticed the tiny fae being and she became ethereal and followed the fairy back to the person who was using the teeny male to spy. Hibari became corporeal and she had her arms crossed as she stared at the co-ruler of the fae puddy tats.

“Hi Prince Idiot.” Hibari waved.

“Excuse me?” Luthais asked blinking his pale blue eyes at an obvious daughter of the ekimmu queen.

“Yeah. I am the youngest adult daughter of her and my chichi Naraku. You sir are an idiot! You managed to drive my mother off.” The hybrid Shouten glared at the Pantera prince.

Luthais was in his elvish form which he seemed to be most often as of late. This child of Asuna was married to Prince Hagen Elensar and she was like her great mother. She was growing in power the older she got and the fae panther looked down.

“What do you mean I drove your mother off?” He asked confused.

“Well let me see; I saw her mind about you! She was all stupid over you and after Anupu’s pup was born, bam! All she could think was how you had to hate yourself for loving her. She hates herself too you know. She hates herself for somehow putting a spell on males and making them go against their morals and their wills. She thinks she has this evil thing in her. You fucking broke something in her!” The daughter snarled at the Pantera man.

“I am fae! I know not how Prince Hagen and Prince Ismael can live with themselves.” Luthais said looking down.

“I saw in her memories you swearing that you would not forsake her! You’re a bastard! She loved my father in law and apparently lost his pup. Prince Ismael? Yeah, we are both torn up over it too. You Pantera suck ass.” Hibari growled at him.

“I only meant to do the right thing! She loved the Gordir lord?” He asked stunned.

“She lost their pup and she told him to stay away from her too. She wants nothing to do with any fae youkai except the elves. She only wishes Simyth and Airis.” The out world woman shrugged.

“The Elensar deserves her. I do not.” He bowed and he used his abilities to port away.

Hibari spit at where he had stood and she was furious. She felt her belly and she realized that she very well was probably in labor. She phased to Tanath`Sal and she moved quickly to find Airis.

“Ludok? My belly is contracting. Can you check me?” She asked the Undine man.

“Yes, I can Princess Hibari.” Airis said smiling.

Airis mentally called Hagen and the younger Elensar prince ran to the healer’s rooms. He found his wife on an exam bed and Airis had been correct. Hibari was in labor and she suddenly looked panicked.

“I have to get to Hueco Mundo.” She said nervously.

“Okay. We can do that.” Hagen said brushing knuckles over her cheek bone.

Her mind was screaming for Efnisien and the ekimmu of Chaos was there suddenly. Hagen knew this particular ekimmu was close to her family and so he did not object. Efnisien phased Hagen and Hibari both into Hueco Mundo into the apothecary of the Astana palace. She had started to sweat badly and she suddenly let out a scream that curled the toes of the ekimmu man and Alum ran over to his nephew’s wife.

“Hibari? What are you birthing?” He asked worried.

“Elf.” She gasped in agony.

“Who has been your primary physician?” Alum demanded.

“Been seeing the ekimmu doctors; I was Macha Hammel.” She whined in pain.

“Chaos? Can you get the ekimmu doctor here now?” The gentle Shouten man asked the ekimmu.

“Yes!” He nodded.

He pathed into Hibari’s mind that she would be okay; Efnisien was freaking but he phased out and he appeared on Inujima where Tristan Mattocks had the clinic for their people. He did not ask but only grabbed him. He phased him and himself directly to his wife and Tristan made a horrified sound as he saw the reborn princess not doing well.

“Shouten what is your name?” Tristan asked as he grabbed gloves.

“Alum tr’Awnhi.” He answered.

“I am Doctor Tristan Mattocks of the ekimmu. Chaos get the elf out of here! Yes, I know this is your child fae but I must operate!” The ekimmu doctor growled.

“Oh gods.” Hagen said freaking.

Efnisien wanted to be sick and he dragged Hagen out. As soon as they were alone; Tristan erected a barrier over the infirmary and Alum was astonished. He directed for the infant doctor to give Hibari a draught to ease pain and he did. Hibari was drifting in and out as Triston cut into her old section scar.

“What do you think is wrong?” Alum asked.

“Fae babes can be very large and so are ekimmu. The fae has no idea she is pregnant with Efnisien’s child. She begged me to cover up for her. Her other mates know Efnisien but the elf prince is full of himself. There you are little elf girl!” Tristan said as he pulled out her fae daughter.

Hibari’s half fae girl had silver hair and blue eyes. Her ears were sharply pointed like her sire’s and Hibari cried bloody tears as she saw Hagen’s baby.

“Alum? Can you take her to Hagen?” She asked weakly.

“Yes.” He smiled as the beautiful elvish babe.

She was making melodic cries and he wrapped her in a satin and ermine blanket and brought her outside of the infirmary. Alum got the bright idea of taking Hagen and the baby out of Hueco Mundo. He phased them directly to the veil outside of Sendai and Hagen was shocked stupid.

“Hibari is in rough shape. She will make it but she wanted you to take your daughter, name her, and get her a wet nurse. She will join you as soon as she can.” Alum commanded.

“Healer please do not lie to me! I know what my wife is! She need not lie to me! My baby girl. Oh my gods. She is giving one of her other mates a child! I am not angry for that!” Hagen cried out as Alum laid the girl in his arms.

“She remembered her life as this Macha. Apparently this Chaos and Macha were soul mates.” The Shouten healer said blushing.

“I know the stories. The ekimmu of Chaos was known to be a vassal of Arawn and Annwyn. Macha Hammel was the daughter of Arianrhod and Arawn. I also have checked on the man that “chaos” truly is. The actual man is good. Please take me back.” The fae prince asked pleading.

Alum sighed and he nodded. He phased Hagen and the baby girl back to the Astana palace and he quickly went back into the infirmary. Very little time had passed and Efnisien had slipped into the infirmary and Tristan was pulling out a girl ekimmu. Hibari was conscious and she was crying as her sable haired daughter began to scream.

“Morwyn.” She sobbed out as she saw the girl of her and Chaos.

Efnisien heard the name and bloody tears sprang to his eyes. His daughter’s eyes opened and they were mahogany in color. Morwyn had his sable brown hair and she was a screamer. Tristan made an astonished sound and the ekimmu doctor handed off the baby ekimmu to Alum.

Tristan could not believe it and he found the culprit of her distress. There was a placenta that was trying to detach and he pulled out a silver haired boy. It was an ekimmu and he was a little bit smaller but he was a screamer too. Soon his eyes opened to reveal Chaos’s teal colored orbs and the vassal of Arawn felt sucker punched. Morwyn was wrapped in a pink satin and ermine blanket and his son was soon being cleaned up. Hibari was barely conscious but she was in shock.

“Hibari?” Efnisien whispered as he neared her head.

“Hai baby?” Hibari answered with dry lips.

“What are we going to name him?” Chaos asked his wife.

Hibari could see the bloody tears falling from his eyes and he held Morwyn as if she was his lifeline.

“Drystan. I like that name.” She murmured softly.

“I like it too.” He said emotionally and he kissed her softly.

“The fae prince knows that you and her are together. I can let him in.” Alum said suggestively.

“Hai. Okay.” She said weakly.

Tristan could not stand fae but he kept his mouth shut. He was delivering the after birth and getting her uterus to shrink up. Hagen came in and his smile was tender.

“My beloved; meet Tsarra Ito Elensar.” Hagen spoke as he showed her their daughter.

Hibari choked up at his name choice and bloody tears fell from her slowly whitening eyes. Alum moved to a cooler and grabbed several units of A positive blood. He hooked them up for Hibari and she would be able to see soon.

“I have known you were Macha for some time Hibari. I also checked on the back story of you sir. I have known about you two for quite awhile. I was hoping you would tell me on your own. I understand though after what happened with the fenrir; you were scared.” The Elensar prince spoke with such tender understanding.

“I am so sorry Hagen. Babe, I should have known better. I know you know what I am. I am so sorry. Efnisien this is Prince Hagen Elensar. Hagen this is Chaos, Efnisien.” She introduced them properly.

“It is good to meet you sir.” The fae bowed his head.

“I do believe I am honored to meet your Prince Hagen. You make her happy and her happy makes me happy.” Efnisien said bowing his head.

Hagen neared the ekimmu twins and he was awed by their beauty. The boy was especially stunning with his silver hair and teal eyes. The fae prince was proud and thrilled with his daughter but he had in his head the idea of a silver haired boy with his blue eyes. Hibari saw his mind and she wanted to bark in laughter. Hagen was already hoping and planning on his next child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Maec and Naraku were both at Stonehenge. Asuna was on the outside of the stones with Isao and Kenta. The dark hanyou had put up a barrier so the brother and father of Masanori would not see his remains. They had been through enough in his mind. The night was bitterly cold and Asuna had called on Esus and Drostan’s wyverns to guard the circle. Even if Bilae and Sanra wanted to attack; they could not have gotten through this many wyverns. Asuna had seen Akemi but had said nothing and she would not speak to her cousin. She had hugged Drostan and Esus both but give any attention to a relation from this life? She could not bring herself to forgive her. Now she waited with the two ookami kumo men and they were surrounded with thousands of ancient serpents. Maec stepped outside of the barrier and he bowed before his wife and the two wolf spiders.

“We are going to start very quickly. Isha you do not have to be here beloved.” Maec said cupping her cheek.

“I want to be here.” Asuna jerked her chin up.

“Okay. I have cross checked the equations a dozen times; my former life was thorough and said it would work. I am just concerned about the portion that said it would leave the summoner and summoned closer than what one may be comfortable.” The Shouten king said worried.

“We shall figure it out together my darling.” She whispered.

He nodded and Naraku brushed her mind strongly. It meant the world to her hanyou mate that she was here. It also meant the world to him that she was staying out of danger for their babe. He was looking forward to their daughter so much that it was as if they were newly a couple again. The hanyou had given Anupu conditional acceptance. He had told the Egyptian mutt that if he screwed up once than he himself would end him. The hell hound had actually gulped in fear. Naraku had also found out what Asuna had done about the fenrir lord. He was actually not that happy considering how powerful the Gordir were. He would rather have had the fenrir at his beck and call but he loved his mate for trying to be a good onna. The dark halfling was also furious that Luthais was out of her sphere. The Pantera were amazingly powerful beasts and he was detirmined that the man would reconsider his position with the ekimmu queen. Naraku decided that he and Maec would work on a little love alchemy after they restored Masanori. He had his reasons why he wanted certain men around and he would not be thwarted.

Asuna looked up and she noticed that dark clouds began to gather over the full moon. She frowned but she heard Maec and Naraku both chanting an old, dead language.

“Dilectus meus mihi et illis sequentibus consurgetis de foramine age iam defuncti. Manus in manu non erit super id nisi mors tenuit nos non est absque amore vivemus in omni vita teneamus!!!” Both youkai men said rapidly over and over.

It seemed some off shoot of Gaelic and Latin mixed but she was uncertain. Thunder and lightning began to strike and shook the ground as their chanting increased in strength. Kenta held onto Asuna and so did Isao; these things were completely foreign to them but they had become completely normal to her. The ekimmu queen was surprised to see on the other side of the stones; Simyth in full armor and Airis too with him, also in full armor. His mind just soothed hers and he was here to make certain the proceedings went as planned and Naraku had asked that he be here. Her heart warmed and bloody tears were reflected. They heard the most god awful scream and the bystanders looked around. The barrier fell and Naraku was on his knees as well as Maec. Masanori was in Naraku’s arms and he was breathing! Asuna ran as fast as she could and she fell near him.

“Masa? My darling? Talk to me!” Asuna whimpered the command.

He turned his head and his eyes were no longer grey; they were now silver. Asuna gasped and Masanori was weak as hell.

“I was in Soul Society. I am going to help kill those bastards. I am going to learn how to gut evil doers.” He smiled and she noticed fangs.

“Oh my Kamis Masa! You have fangs.” She cried.

“I believe I know what the spell was saying Isha.” Maec whispered weakly.

“What do you mean?” She asked her Shouten king.

“I believe he has returned as a Shouten hybrid.” He said feeling like he needed to black out.

“Get to Hueco Mundo wraith. I will take Masanori to Yamasaki General. Kenta and Isao? Come on. Inu? Get the rabble out.” Naraku commanded.

Asuna was utterly shocked but Masanori seemed not only happy to be returned to life but he seemed happy by what he was. Maec phased out and she went over to Airis and Simyth. The three of them hugged tightly and she released a pent up sob. She mentally heard Drostan tell her that they would slowly dissipate. He also whispered in her head that he wished she would talk to him about her sudden dislike of Akemi. Drostan said in her mind; he was her child after all. She wanted to snort and throw a temper tantrum but she opened her mind to him.

-I will meet you in Western Qinghai in the year 1512. I have a castle there. I will leave the directions with Kameron. - She pathed.

He warmed in her mind and then he was gone. Simyth looked down at her and she looked up at him. The kiss was gentle and annihilated her senses and Airis followed by tipping her head back gently; his lips met hers in as just a devastatingly beautiful kiss. Asuna felt like she was on rubbery legs and Simyth held her up.

“I am glad it worked beloved. These ekimmu ways are very powerful. The longer we are around each other; the more I am convinced that our peoples should be together.” Simyth smiled down at her with his topaz brown eyes.

“I think Taranis did not like that idea.” She snorted.

“He was a brat. We are here and now and we chart our people’s future.” He brushed her hair off of her forehead.

“How is Mirzal?” Airis asked in a soft voice.

“He is doing amazingly well! Kamis I love him so much Airis. I know it was her that bore him; but he is my babe.” She said bluntly.

“May I see my brother?” He asked.

“Hai. I owe you that.” Asuna nodded.

“Well I must return to Tanath`Sal. Hagen has made me a grandfather and Hibari has made you a grandmere! Their baby girl’s name is Tsarra Ito Elensar.” The elvish king said proudly.

“Hagen named her.” His wife said highly touched.

“When he got his second chance; he decided to understand her completely. He has even made it his mission to be friends with the ekimmu Efnisien. He asked to be introduced to her formal mates slowly. Hibari burst into tears. I take it that was a good thing?” Simyth asked with a merry twinkle in his beautiful eyes.

“Hai. Your son will be going no where. He has ensconced himself deeply in her life.” The ekimmu queen said deeply impressed with her son in law.

Simyth bowed and she bid Airis follow her. Asuna walked some distance and ported with the Undine man to Fionn. He saw Airis and rolled his eyes but he made a tunnel. Airis followed the ekimmu queen and kept his disdain for Thunder incarnate to himself. They appeared at an Asian castle of tremendous beauty and simplicity. His lover was wearing a hanfu in black and she brought him deeply into the Asian dwelling. Within a cradle next to the infant of Fionn was the brother he had never known. His hair was nearly the same color as his and his eyes were the same color as his father’s. Mirzal had a smattering of actual star shaped marks around his right eye and Airis was in awe of this infant.

“What is his name?” Airis asked running his fingers over his plump cheek.

“Erkin Mirzal Chechi-tr’Awnhi.” She said picking him up.

Mirzal locked eyes with his mother and he began to coo and jerk his legs. Asuna just smiled as she played with him. Airis was deeply affected seeing this.

“Will you give Ireth a sibling?” He asked hoarsely.

“Hai.” Asuna replied without even looking up.

“Just yes without thought?” Airis asked astonished.

“You have never given up on me. No matter the trials or tribulations. Our relationship has changed since Simyth came into my life but you have adjusted to it too. Neither of you wish to leave my life so you both have adjusted yourselves instead of expecting me to be an elvish onna.” She explained as she pulled down the satin sheath of her ebony hanfu.

“You are not an elvish onna and I fell in love with you as you are. I do not want you as anyone but who you are.” The Undine man admitted as he watched his brother feed.

“I had foolishly allowed myself to experience two of the fae animal youkai but I have brutally cut off those relationships. I only wish for you and Simyth in my life. I have a half fenrir pup named Phelan who is being claimed by Anupu. The Pantera prince Luthais said he loved me but then he said he hated himself for doing so. He told me himself that Simyth approved him.” His lover said in absolute truth.

“I love that you speak honesty to me. I assume the Gordir fenrir seeing as how they are friendly with your family. I can understand even the attraction for the canine part of you but you leaving him to his mate was very good of you. Luthais was known about by Simyth and me both, yes! I do not understand the young man. Simyth told him he approved him.” Airis said in total confusion.

What Airis told her redoubled her pain and she had yet to return the manifestation of Luthais’s soul. She would do so when she would slip into the future era to check on Masanori. Soon Mirzal was asleep and her trusted nannies were watching her pups. Anupu was haunting the grounds and she felt safe to leave them for a little while. She slipped back to the modern era and Airis left her to get to Leth`Evana his way. She phased straight into Pantera lands and the fae felines were stunned almost stupid. She looked around and she recognized Tolthe and Luthais’s dwelling and she moved with purpose. Asuna knocked loudly on the door of the almost Grecian style door and Tolthe answered it himself.

“Hello Prince Tolthe. Is your twin here?” Asuna asked formally.

“Uh. Yes your majesty. He is in our gardens praying.” Tolthe said shocked.

Tolthe was in his Pantera form and she followed him to the gardens. She saw Luthais and he too was in his bipedal pantera form. He felt her aura and he changed his appearance. The look on his face was priceless. She took the mithril piece of metal from an inner pocket of her hanfu and she suddenly threw it at Luthais. The co-ruler of the Pantera had the reflexes of most cats and he managed to catch it. He saw what it was and he was shocked.

“When you left that day; you forgot to take that damned thing.” Asuna scoffed.

“Once given, it is customary not to have it returned.” Luthais said horrified.

“I want nothing from you personally. I only ask that we keep our treaties formal and our people defend one another. As far as fraternizing; I forbid my ekimmu from knowing any Pantera!” She growled.

“You would dictate matters of your people’s hearts?” Tolthe asked surprised.

“To protect them? Hell yes!” Asuna snapped.

“Brother please allow Queen Asuna and I to speak privately?” Luthais asked his yellow eyed twin.

Tolthe nodded and he knew why Asuna was so belligerent. He actually agreed with her and he thought his brother was being an idiot.

“I have returned it Prince Luthais. I have nothing else to say.” She said turning to walk out.

“Your daughter is furious with me. She said I broke something in you.” He whispered in shame.

“Hibari?” Asuna demanded.

“Mouthy and just gave birth?” He asked her with his blue eyes filled with pain and shame.

“Hai that is Hibari; she runs her mouth when she is angry. She does not always know the truth of everything but she means well. Good bye.” She said beginning to walk.

“Is it true that you loved Lord Gordir and you lost his child?” Luthais asked in a shaking voice.

“How dare you ask me anything you fucking coward? You are a bad man, remember?” His old lover retorted in a scathing tone.

“Yes, I remember of course. I admit that the idea of you and the fenrir maddens me but I think it untrue.” He said looking away.

“The pup’s name is Phelan but I told Lord Gordir he is dead. I told him he is dead because my family tengu cast some white alchemy that would allow he and his long time mate Caeda to conceive a boy pup. I told Vulred that our pup was dead because he too had to hate himself and in some ways me, for having fallen in love! The pup tied us together, and so I removed the tie in his mind. You and I have nothing and I sure as hell do not want a reminder of you.” Asuna said coldly.

“You and the fenrir had a child?” The Pantera man asked almost sick.

“Do you seem to forget that despite the fact that I am half empusae; I am also half dog daemon too? Dogs and cats do not really get along very well in my plane! Me personally? I happen to like a great deal of neko youkai. I have been known to be stupid at times however.” The ekimmu queen said hatefully.

“I only try to do the right things! I only try to do the moral things! You come here and return my soul and dishonor me! You come here and say these hurtful and awful things. You say you birthed that beast a child without any thoughts.” He said in a low voice.

“I know not the other clans of fenrir except the Menon. The Gordir are good but I have had my belly full of the fae youkai! You all have your own standards and that is fine! I however will not be apart of this and I sure as hell will not allow my people to be apart of this. Should I smash this fucking manifestation of your soul then? I do not want it! I will not guard it. I will not give a damn about it. You came to me that day and told me that you loved me. When I realized that it was true; I opened myself up to the idea of loving you in return, and I did! I truly did. I begged you to not forsake me. You have done so. You know there is a mortal king who fell in love with me. I kept putting him off and finally gave in. He has not once forsaken me. I gave him Jonathan. I know his fate but his young self is good and kind. A mortal is good and kind; he is better than you!” Asuna scoffed at the blue eyed Pantera prince.

Luthais wanted to yell and more but she stormed away from him. She ripped the front door off of its hinges and she stepped outside. She started to phase out of Pantera land but Tolthe grabbed her. She was growling but he gently pulled her back inside.

“Please do not be so angry and rash Queen Asuna.” He said softly.

“How about this Prince Tolthe? How about I release the Pantera from any obligation to the ekimmu? In fact there is no treaty. Your people are good and your people are amazing; we wish for you to look out for yourselves. You owe us ekimmu nothing!” Asuna snapped at Tolthe.

“I am unaccustomed to breaking my word your majesty. I do not give my word and go against it once it is given!” The yellow eyed twin said miffed.

“One of you has no issue breaking their word.” She said bitterly.

“Pardon madam?” He asked confused.

“I shall refrain from calling on the Pantera unless absolutely necessary, okay?” Asuna sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

“I suppose if that is what you wish. Do you seriously intend to ban relations between our peoples?” Tolthe asked.

“Hai. I think ekimmu and all fae animal youkai are too different. I see there would be too much conflict and perhaps actual conflict could arise. It is better to forbid it.” She said bowing.

Asuna did not give him a chance to say anything else and she phased directly out of his home and Tolthe was amazed at her power she displayed. He walked outside to where Luthais was and he brother was staring at his hand and the physical version of his soul.

“She returned it.” Tolthe said softly.

“I never imagined.” His twin said horrified.

“She is not fae or elvish Luthais. You love her but you are acting as if she should be one of us when she is not.” His brother spoke wisdom.

“She gave that animal Gordir a child!” Luthais said in disgust.

“And you left her.” Tolthe shrugged.

Luthais realized he had to speak to her and he made his gate out of Leth`Evana appear. Tolthe watched as his twin disappeared and he hoped that his brother healed his heart. He respected and liked the ekimmu queen but he also knew; if she said she would forbid intermingling between their peoples, she would stop it by any means.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>   
Asuna had called on the nobility of the ekimmu people; Gwydion, Fionn, Crevan, and Dafydd Purcell were amongst the throng. She was pacing back and forth in front of the ekimmu men and they were all staring at the pregnant queen. Dafydd had been a back up warrior for her but she avoided him like a plague because he looked so much like Aeron. There was talk that Amatheon wanted to bring back Aeron but it just never seemed to happen. The younger Purcell was grieved by the queen’s need to block him out of her sphere; he truly adored her person. He did not want to fall in love with her but he wanted to be of service to his people. He did not realize Asuna was hearing every thought in his beautiful head. She was trying to shake off of her pain from the Leth`Evana youkai and she cleared her throat.

“As you all know; my mate Naraku is Arawn reborn. He is very keen on certain alliances such as the one I have with Simyth Elensar. He sees it as bringing us the might of the elvish peoples. This is a new era and not the past where our peoples hated one another. I however am decreeing that our people; the ekimmu and empusae must and should, stay away from any and all fae animal youkai!” Asuna spoke loudly and clearly.

“What has brought this about your majesty?” A noble named Cayo Lloyd asked.

“Personal dealings with them and I shall openly admit that your queen was idiotic and stupid! I have no wish for any of my peoples to fall victim to one of this youkai and in turn cause an incident; no matter how justified! It is best to just forbid any interactions!” The ekimmu queen said flatly.

“Our new queen has not steered us wrong!” A different noble named Telor Phillips shouted out.

Several more agreed and the overall consensus was that inter-species fraternizing was forbidden for both ekimmu and empusae within Asuna’s rule. She dismissed the nobles; Gwydion and Fionn both kissed her passionately and she returned their ardor and they phased out to their own homes. She did not expect to see Dafydd still sitting there.

“Mister Purcell! What can I do for you?” Asuna asked him softly.

“I realized I was not shielding earlier. You heard my mind.” The beautiful young ekimmu man said bluntly.

His hickory colored hair was longer than his jaw now and she thought it beautiful. His sand colored eyes were striking in his deep set eyes and deeply tanned skin. His dark hair was set off by his unusual and stunning eye color.

“Hai, I did hear you Dafydd. You truly do look so much like Aeron and hai; it truly is hard for me. I know you have no wish to bang your queen. I know this about you but in all truth; you would be in danger around me because I miss your brother so.” She said ashamed.

“Aeron was a new love of your though.” Dafydd stated confused.

“He spoke his mind to me and did not kiss my rear end. Hai, I was Arianrhod reborn but he did not see me as her. He saw me as me. When the stink of more heirs came up; I began to look at him as the man I wished to father them. He was honest and he was true. His passion about our people and about me was quite real.” Asuna admitted as she looked out a window of the modern ten story luxury apartment building on Inujima.

“You seriously think that you would use me to fill the void of him?” He asked almost sick to his stomach.

“Would you rather I lie Mister Purcell? How about I actually act like my former bitch self! Of course I can handle the death of your brother! You look nothing like him and smell nothing like him. I of course would not try to hunt you down and take you!” She said in a heavily sarcastic tone.

“I try to be like him because he was such a great man. I cannot however do anything for our people if I live in Aeron’s shadow forever my queen. I know you have powerful and good men by your side. I do not seek a place like that! I do seek a place of service however.” Dafydd spoke his true heart.

“You make the idea of someone being one of my loves as something tainted.” Asuna said in a depressed tone.

“Of course not your majesty but I also know I am no one of any import per say! I however should like to do good for our people. My family; we are raised and expected to serve the ekimmu as a whole. Did you know that there was several generations of us born in Terre de Brume?” He informed her.

“I never thought about it. It makes sense but how fucking awful!” She gasped.

“To be born there and survive meant a child was strong. Many ekimmu infants died. Aeron was born before the fall and I was born in the prison plane. He helped to take care of me and he helped to feed me. There were beasts in that plane. They were hard as hell to catch and deadly. Their blood was barely tolerable but it was feed each other and eat that beast.” He explained remembering.

“I am so sorry it was her blood that sealed you in.” She shuddered in horror.

“Arianrhod was selfish and self absorbed your majesty but she was our ruler. She was not a bad ruler for the era. Do you understand? You hate yourself so much but she was a good ruler for those savage times. You are a better ruler for this modern era. You have brought our people prosperity and peace.” He smiled.

Dafydd’s smile was genuinely beautiful and it caused her heart to skip several beats. She berated herself for even talking to him this long and she jumped up. He could see she was running away yet again, and he was desperate for her to hear him out. The young ekimmu man grabbed her arm and jerked her to him and she fell onto him as he fell to the floor. They both made a sound as they landed in a heap together and Asuna lifted her head. Her silver hair was braided and twisted into a low bun at the base of her skull. She was wearing a light grey, short sleeved and empire waist maxi dress that skimmed her ankles. There was a long slit on the right side that came up to her thigh. She had on a black bolero cardigan and black geta sandals. Dafydd was wearing a slim cut button down shirt in blue denim and khaki chinos. The pants were also slim cut and came to his ankles. He wore an expensive and narrow brown belt in dark leather and soft loafers in the same brown leather on his feet; without socks. His look was preppy casual Asuna recognized and she found the look mouth watering.

“Do you prefer your own people or the fucking fae peoples?” Dafydd asked curiously.

“What does it matter? You do not even wish to be seen as someone by my side!” Asuna snapped.

“You forbid us to fraternize with the fae when you, yourself are married by fae tradition to their blasted king!” He said frowning.

“You have a lot of opinions for someone who wants nothing to do with me personally!” She growled angrily.

Dafydd was vaguely aware that he felt a fae being somewhere close by. Why he was suddenly and insanely jealous; he had no clue but he jerked his own queen’s face nearer to his by the back of her neck, with his hand. He leaned his head up and opened his lips to sear her mouth and she made a surprised sound. Dafydd had had his share of lovers. He was like most ekimmu and he had had both male and female but his list tended to have mostly female partners. His kiss was aggressive but also passionate as he tasted the ruler of his people. He had not imagined that she would actually taste so fucking good just from a kiss. He did not even think and he bit into her tongue and Asuna was a moaning mess as he tasted her life force.

Dafydd rolled them and he was careful of her belly and he actually boldly palmed her distended abdomen. He finally pulled his lips away and his normally sand colored eyes were burning the ekimmu green. Asuna was staring at him dumbly and he was staring at her.

“I am a cad your majesty.” He said bowing his head.

“I know not what to say.” Asuna mumbled dumbfounded.

“Tell me to get the hell away from you.” Dafydd said staring boldly at her darker blue eyes.

“Earlier you wanted to do something in service of our people and now you tell me to command you away?” She asked completely confused.

He made a guttural noise and he moved over to her and phased them both. Where she was, she had no idea, but Dafydd was leaned down and jerked the hem of her dress up and pulled it off. Her lacy pregnancy bra and thong were sexy as hell and the younger Purcell was behind her as his mouth was gently biting and mouthing her shoulder. He was not breaking her skin but the sensations were nearly making her knees buckle.

“Kamis! Holy hell! What are you doing?” She gasped.

“Fuck you taste so good. Don’t care. You taste so gods damn amazing.” Dafydd cursed softly.

Asuna had no clue what was going on exactly but the younger ekimmu man released her bra and slid her thongs down. Soon his own clothes were off and he mouth and fingers had her screaming “hai” and “please” over and over. Dafydd was trying to get control of himself but he had no idea why he was acting like a lunatic. He was behind and spooning her form as he begged in Gaelic if he could enter her. She answered yes, over and over. The ekimmu man grabbed her hip and pushed his thick organ in and she choked on the absolute exquisite feelings running amok in her pregnant body. Dafydd held nothing back and his fangs slipped into her juncture. He had never tasted blood so utterly juicy and sweet. It tasted like a ripe peach straight from a tree. It was so strong in the sweet that he was losing his mind. He pulled back and gently parted her thighs as he wished to drink her high. His mouth wrapped around her nub and rapidly licked and sucked. His queen was already close to the brink and she screamed as she spiraled. His fangs slipped into her labia and the hormone laced blood hit his tongue.

Dafydd was certain that her blood was the most potent form of bliss known to ekimmu. He moved himself again and spooned her form. His left hand splayed across her abdomen and he pushed himself back into her channel. The walls gripped and massaged him as he moved. Bliss was trying to overtake him but he kept himself even and the ekimmu queen was thrown into chaotic madness time and again. After her fifth release; Dafydd finally allowed himself to speed up his thrusts and his mouthing of her juncture, along her jaw, and her lips set her off again. Asuna bit his tongue this time and he exploded and she screamed again into his mouth. He shook behind her violently as she too shook but she was in exhaustion. Honestly, she had no clue why he had done this and but he was a seriously gifted lover. She also did not want just another fuck partner. Tears sprang to her eyes and Dafydd pulled his lips back and his sand colored eyes were showing concern as her darker blue eyes were pouring saline blood tears.

“My lady?” He asked softly.

“No idea why but I did not need to feed.” She hiccupped.

“I was not feeding you my queen.” Dafydd spoke softly.

“I do not want a fuck buddy. Okay? I love those I am with. I am not like her and I cannot love them and leave them.” Asuna sobbed out.

“I do not believe anything else about you my queen. I believe you to be a moral woman.” The younger Purcell said gently pulling himself back.

“So why did you do this? Was this to prove you are not Aeron? I know you are not. I did not want to use you ever! I did not want to be accused of…” His ruler fell apart.

“I do not know my lady. It just hit me in that moment; I wanted to kiss you. After I kissed you; I wanted you. I just wanted to be one with you. Did I not ask your permission?” He asked in a slightly hurt voice.

“Hai you did. I am a perfect slut! It must have been something the empusae does. I swear to you I had no intentions of this. I am so sorry. I cannot apologize enough. Kamis, I am a fucking monster!” Asuna wept as she grabbed her clothes and slipped them on.

“Your majesty, I wanted to be with you! It was me who decided it. It had nothing to do with your empusae part! To be frank mistress? Your lips are fucking beautiful. They are just stunning and staring at them; I wanted to kiss them. I also want to see them wrapped around my cock.” He said bluntly.

Asuna’s eyes blinked at his rather bold statement and it truly hit her; it had nothing to do with her empusae at all. The young man had not been quite so up close and personal before and he was telling the truth. He found her to be alluring just like almost every other ekimmu but he found her lips, her neck, and her taste absolutely divine. She about stuttered and choked on his thoughts and he was on his knees; naked and with his arms crossed. His chest was ripped and his abdominals were etched deeply. His hip bones were very deeply outlined as well. His thigh and calf muscles were sculpted beautifully and her gaze flicked to his organ. He was very thick and his length was pleasing. Her cheeks were stained pink and Dafydd realized that the ekimmu queen was actually blushing.

“What if I wanted this? What if I wanted you?” He asked boldly.

“I cannot have it without love. I cannot just fuck. I have tried to have meaningless encounters before and I end up hating myself worse.” Asuna admitted.

“Put me in your life so that I may get to know you my queen. Allow me to know the real you.” Dafydd insisted.

“I have to think. I need to think without hormones.” She blurted.

She hurriedly dressed and she phased out of his bedroom and he was pouting. Dafydd had been drawn in to kiss her and then had dived in and become one with her person. Now that he had done so; he found he wanted more. He sighed and laid back on his bed as he tried to figure out what he could do for the ekimmu queen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Luthais had seen the bastard ekimmu kiss her then he had taken her away. Asuna had appeared back at the building to grab her geta and she was sobbing. He stepped out and she looked up at him with her blue eyes nearly navy in color.

“What are you doing in ekimmu lands fae?” Asuna demanded.

“We are still allied with the ekimmu Lady Asuna.” Luthais said calmly.

“Fine. Whatever. There are no battles at the moment. You can leave.” She snapped.

“That ekimmu brat just took you. Did he accost you?” He demanded of her.

Asuna began to laugh at the audacity of the Pantera and she was also crying. She phased out to her Karakura mansion and Luthais actually followed her. She was astonished and annoyed. He was in his elvish humanoid appearance and used his hair to cover his ears.

“What do you want your highness? I have no need of you to be here. I swore to your twin; I would do my damndest NOT to call on the Pantera.” She said calmly but despondent.

“Do your ekimmu feel free to just grab you and use you?” He demanded of her.

“Hai. Okay? Hai! They will gang bang me often!” She retorted.

“Now you lie!” Luthais growled.

“Get out!” Asuna screamed at him in her pain.

“I want to explain myself! Please will you hear me out?” He begged of her.

“Sure! Why not. Gut me some more. Tell me why you broke my heart. Tell me why you had to hate yourself for loving me. I think it has to do with fae and monogamy, right? That is why I did what I did to Vulred.” She scoffed.

“Yes! It has to do with monogamy. Almost every fae believes in such. I cannot understand how the Elensar and the Ludok fellow are fighting their fundamental ways. I love you. I do love you so much that it tears me apart. I love you enough to let you go!” Luthais tried to explain.

“Certainly! Now get out. In the mean time get one of those potions to make you forget me. I intend to get one to forget you!” She growled at him.

“I thought I could fight my mind. I keep hearing my mind and it keeps telling me what a horrible monster I am for loving you.” He said with tear glazed eyes.

“Stupid thought really but have you contemplated that maybe; just maybe, Sanra and Bilae had something to do with this shit? I mean I have seen her do things that would make you shudder in absolute terror!” The ekimmu queen snorted in her pain.

“I am certain the witch has affected much Queen Asuna but my feelings should never have become apparent to you. I was too selfish in allowing them credence.” He looked down saddened.

“Yet it bothers you that Vulred fathered a pup by me. He wanted his boy you know. I may have been an out worlder but his child would have been his. It is the same with Arlayna and Ireth! They are fae dominant but they are of me!” She growled in her fury.

Luthais’s brain shut down at the mention of the Gordir wolf’s pup and pressed her back into a burgundy red suede sectional. The huge piece of furniture was wide but horrendously comfortable; Asuna’s eyes were wide and she felt the Pantera’s large girth pinned between them. Her eyes at first bled dark red the dark green, and lastly they burned their dark sapphire blue.

“Not worthy of such grace; you are purity where life comes, some mere animal worshipping you and giving you less than perfect seed? No!” The Pantera man said in a form of his own beastly haze.

Asuna had no true inkling or understood what the hell was up with the man she knew as Prince Luthais of the Pantera Fae people. He ripped her light grey maxi dress open, down the center. He exposed black velvet and lace as a breast binding and the same material that was in a thong type of underwear under her pregnant belly. Luthais was fae and fae men truly did find their females the most stunning when they were with child. Their fertility goddess was also their goddess of air ironically; her name was Aerdrie Faenya, his mind could not get the images of her likeness out of his mind as his lips shattered the ekimmu queen’s brain function. His heart and his “big neko” were not listening inside of his head as he gently pulled her bottom forward on her lush sectional. He knelt between her open thighs and her legs rested over his shoulders. Asuna’s breathing was coming too fast but Luthais’s blue eyes were unnatural in color and glowed. His mouth covered her female parts and her sharp intake of breath was startling. Her lips quivered as his teeth nibbled and his tongue slid deep. The ekimmu queen arched her neck as was losing her mind.

“Walked away. You walked away. You forsook me!” She managed to lightly scream out.

“Stop!” Luthais growled as his glowing blue eyes bored into hers.

“You tell me to stop? You tell me?” Asuna growled in fury.

Luthais’s finger rubbed aggressively against her jeweled spot and she arched hard. For some reason; the very youkai self of Prince Luthais was not letting her go and he was insane in the jealously that she had given Vulred a son. He heard her mind and he was suddenly over her and snarling like a wild/big neko.

“You do not like it? You do not own me Luthais! You are a fucking wanker!” She screamed at the fae neko man.

While he was still in his humanoid elf form; his canine teeth were sharper and his brands were quite stark on his tanned skin. Asuna was moved awkwardly on her side but she was pinned by his muscled and hard body as the Pantera prince slid his organ into her center and very deeply. The ekimmu queen shut her eyes and she kept her pained whine in as he moved back and forth. He held her shoulders but nibbled below her ear and licked up the tendon of her throat.

“Fucking wolf killed my mother! I try not to love you. I try.” He growled through gritted teeth.

“Then get out of me and do not sin!” Asuna retorted in a scathing retort.

“No! A wolf tainted you and I worship you.” Luthais snarled-groaned as he angled her head.

His kiss destroyed her and she hungrily ate at his lips and accepted his sweep of tongue. He was dominating like any and all male neko would and she was not unused to it. What she was not aware of was Dafydd Purcell had tracked down the queen and the fucking animal fae had tracked her down too. Anger boiled in his veins and he knew what he wanted. The beast snarled out and Dafydd phased in just as the cat being finished fornicating and he physically jerked him off of his queen. Luthais was thrown through a glass table but he tucked and rolled. The Pantera prince came up in his bipedal animal form and Dafydd was sneering. Asuna grabbed a coverlet and she was burning red.

“She just made a decree that our people are to stay away from each other! Did you not get the memo animal?” Dafydd demanded.

“What before or after you took your own ruler?” Luthais sneered.

“Stop it!” Asuna screamed.

“He is a fae youkai my queen. I will decimate him.” The younger Purcell snarled.

“They are our allies.” She said calmly.

“I am not just an ally.” The co-ruler of the Pantera sneered as he changed to his elvish form.

“Still a fucking animal!” The Purcell ekimmu snapped.

“So am I Dafydd!” His queen quirked her brow.

“Fine your majesty. Make earlier sordid. Make it all about Aeron!” He scoffed and bowed in fury.

Asuna made a wounded noise and tried to go after him but Luthais stopped her. Dafydd phased out and she was crying blood and she whirled on him.

“Why did you suddenly come back?” She demanded in anger.

“I am trying to love you as through my ways when you are not fae. I also refuse to lose my heart. My feline self is telling my elvish self truth.” He said in shame.

“What is that?” She snorted.

“That I am stupid.” He blushed madly.

Her eyes widened and she felt the mithril form of his soul pressed into her hand. He went to leave and she stared at him in anguish and hurt at having been thrown aside so easily. She moved suddenly and she had marked him lightly before and she suddenly sank her fangs so harshly that it brought him to his knees. It did not hurt but it was deeper than before and it caused his white and light brown linens to be ruined by his claret blood. The scar was his way of holding “her soul” and he understood that.

“Never do it again.” She growled.

Luthais nodded and she kept his physical soul and she sighed. The past several days had left her reeling in not so good ways. She had lied to a very good man but she had returned him to the life he knew and needed. It wounded her badly but she needed to start doing good things again. Asuna had to look at herself in the mirror still and at times she did not like who she saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
The new Menon pack leader was the eldest son of Jatix. His name was Elias and he was smart. His plans for revenge included the fucking Gordir fenrir and the two beauties who had mixed with two of the most powerful of all fenrir. Elias was far from stupid and his elvish form was so elvish looking; his father had sent him amongst their institutions of learning. In this Menon’s mind it would not take brute strength but cunning and they knew another sister who had actually mated a Kveldulf; their Shadow Realm cousins. Elias was going to meet the female who birthed perfect wolves it was said. There were wild rumors that the ekimmu queen had borne the Gordir Alpha a bastard son and other wild rumors that the pup had died. He intended to find out truth. He had a dead Gordir at his feet and he took the amulet that the ekimmu and out worlders let their rival clan use to get out of Leth`Evana. Elias had no truck with rape and he frankly thought what the ekimmu queen was justice. His father had been a swaggering idiot in that regard. Most wolves were monogamous but not Jatix. He saw a beautiful canid female; then he had felt the right to stick his cock in it. Elias had many half siblings. The pale gray haired and the ends tipped in black man clasped the amulet around his neck. His chest was bare and he had pale skin. His shoulders were broad and his elvish form was exquisite. He knew elven women found him pleasing. He took great joy in breaking hearts. His waist was narrow with defined and outlined pelvic bones. His abs were cut and so were his legs and arms. He wore only ranger bottoms in dark blue and no boots. His eyes were steel grey and his jaw was square. Elias preferred to stay clean shaven and his pale skin was smooth. His lips were large and his straight as he looked around. He yipped softly to his clan members who disappeared into the forests. He too disappeared. Vulred himself found his clansman dead and it was obviously another fenrir. Clutched in his hand was a paper and the alpha looked puzzled. He knelt down and gently took the paper from his dead friend and what it said made his blood run cold.

“Father?” Ismael asked.

“Rommik must honors son. We must give him to the waters.” Vulred said in a huff.

“What did note say Father?” His eldest and heir demanded.

“Rommik must have died for information.” His dad skirted around his question.

Ismael gave up and he helped pick up his dead kinsman and three others did so as well. The note read that the ekimmu queen had two canid pups. The one known as Anupu fathered two pups but one had black hair and the other rich umber-toffee colored hair. Vulred had no proof that it was his pup but the hair color was his dead on. Much of what had happened had not made sense in his mind and he had started to question everything. He had gotten her history from the elves themselves but it was accurate he knew. Her history was of a warring onna but when it came to her pups; she could become a raving lunatic. She had gone to war against other nations over single pups. Her doctor daughter had been taking care of Caeda because his mate found out she had a Kveldulf pup. Caeda felt a connection to the young healer. His long time mate was giving him another boy. He too found that ironic and he could see his boy on a screen Nanami would bring. Vulred had fought his feelings for the out worlder woman for over a year and she had realized she had become pupped. He believed that instead of sharing their pup; she was throwing him back at his mate and making his life make sense again. Vulred knew he loved her violently and the idea another male was raising his boy was making him sick.

“Mate? You okay? Losing Rommik like this is no good.” Caeda asked him as he came into their lodge and he sat.

She had made a venison broth with vegetables that were “meaty” like mushrooms to go along with the rare meat. Ismael and Hibari were there and Vulred noticed that Hibari was lackluster.

“Daughter why you look so white?” He demanded.

“Tough birth Lord Gordir. Still recovering. Same thing happened again as when Lyneth and Kerwin were born. They all assure me I will be well soon enough.” She smiled.

Hibari was anemic which was not good in a Shouten and they had no good reason why. It was freaking Nobu and Alum out. Mas was feeding her blood at horrendous rates and all her mates were freaking. She felt fairly ok but she tired and weak. She heard a snippet of her papa in law’s mind and she was astonished. After dinner Vulred was outside and Caeda was making baby clothes.

“She is so excited.” Hibari said smiling.

“What make you anemic?” Vulred asked bluntly.

“Been talking with Nanami a lot huh?” She bristled.

He nodded and she sighed.

“Don’t know. I had a half elf baby and twin ekimmu. My chichi Nobu freaked his shit on me and he punched Tristan Mattocks into next year. Something is telling me he can help me.” She sighed.

“Why not see?” The Gordir leader asked.

“Chichi Nobu has been having me shadowed. Yea, I know it is a pain in the ass.” She sighed.

“You take me to your plane. You use me as excuse.” He smirked.

Hibari smiled and it would work. She phased with Vulred and she appeared on Inujima. The clinic was bustling but Tristan Mattocks stopped for the reborn princess.

“By gods! Your majesty! I thought it would not happen again.” He said looking horrified.

“What is going on?” Hibari asked as she was lead by Tristan.

“Please fae stay out here and keep an eye and ear out for those pesky spiders.” The ekimmu doctor ordered.

Tristan had been a wreck and what he did next would shock them both. He cupped her face in his gentle hands and his lips covered hers in an instant. It was gently erotic and needy at the same time. Hibari was struck dumb and she had no clue that this doctor; this ekimmu man would have ever liked her. Tristan forced himself to pull away and he immediately went to some syringes. He withdrew blood and he injected plasma and medicines.

“The Hammels we discovered had a genetic disposition to anemia; especially after child birth. I recognized it but could not believe it was showing up in this body. I am so sorry. I am also sorry for kissing you. I have been worried out of my skull. They refused to let me see you. Even Efnisien blamed me.” He said looking down.

“Did you like Macha?” She asked in a small voice.

“I did not hate her no. I have come to know you and your visits I looked forward to. You are quite intelligent and very witty. I should not have engaged you as such. I have been truly distressed.” He sighed.

“You an ekimmu like me?” Hibari asked stunned.

“Most ekimmu are not monsters Miss Ito. I assure you. You should feel almost perfectly well by tomorrow. I am seriously sorry for letting my worry to show!” Tristan snapped.

Hibari phased and she appeared next to Vulred. She phased him close to where her mother was and she next ported to Yamasaki General. Nobu looked pissed off and she sat down. He withdrew blood and she already looked better. Thirty minutes later he came back in with test results that astonished him.

“Your hemoglobin is growing in numbers! This is incredible. You went back to that ekimmu did you not?” One of her Chichi’s asked.

“Oh get over it! Okay? I am going to be okay again. I promise never to see another doctor again for another birth, ok?” She begged.

“Better not or I will uma whip you!” The normally docile Nobu snarled.

Hibari phased out and it was closing time for the Inujima clinic. Tristan was hunched over his desk and he looked a mess. He was surprised to see her kneeling in front of him and her color was improving already.

“Why are you here?” He asked in a hollow tone.

“Do you care about me?” Hibari asked softly.

“Do not ask me that Lady Hibari! I am just a doctor of the ekimmu.” Tristan snapped.

He had naturally green eyes and his hair was very light golden brown. He was tall and willowy and she had to look up at him. Hibari gently turned his sculpted jaw to stare into her mahogany eyes and he made a pained sound. He saw desire reflected in her eyes. Her eyes slid shut and she softly pressed lips to his overly full bottom and thin upper lips. Tristan had been without a partner since the fall. There was always so much suffering in Terre de Brume that he always stayed busy. The intense longing and desire had nothing to do with his long celibacy and it had nothing to do with the fact that this was formerly Macha Hammel; current wife of Efnisien. She was also loved by Tranquility but that ekimmu had never met her in person this life.

He became aware that his surroundings had changed and he was in his own home near his clinic. Her mental prowess was staggering and he lost his will. She began to push off his lab coat and black oxford shirt. His wide shoulders hinted at a bit of muscles and he was sinfully beautiful and sensuously smooth along his lithe body. Hibari was hypnotized it seemed and her mouth was leaving little angry red marks on his juncture and pectorals.

“Fuck!” Tristan cursed softly.

Hibari looked up at the beautiful ekimmu and she phased her long black silk sheath dress. It had come to her calves. It had dipped in the back to show a little skin. She stood before him naked and her silver hair was down; it waved deeply and came to her hips. Tristan’s golden brown hair was cut and like many modern Japanese styles; it was heavily layered and razor cut. The back came over his collar but barely. Parts were longer than others but it was an asymmetrical design and very modern. Hibari loved the look on him.

“I am not a whore monger and you are no whore. I do want you so badly. I want you so dearly but I also have a healthy respect for living.” He said softly.

“Efnisien? The elf? Who?” She asked as she neared him and helped him cup her breasts.

Tristan was being tortured by this infant unknowingly and his mind was whining. His hands gently massaged and pushed together her globes and he slowly let his fingers ever so gently pluck and roll each bud between thumb and forefinger. Hibari gasped in the simple pleasure and her eyes burned pure red.

“I do want you Lady Hibari. Please believe me.” Tristan said trying to pull away.

His back was pressed into his bedroom wall and the kiss was annihilating his brain function. She was sucking and biting his tongue. Hibari as well was running a hand through his gorgeous hair. Her hot body was pressed against his scorching one and his guttural moans were fraying her too fast. It was happening way too fast and out of control but Hibari was inspired and she sat on her knees at the foot of his bed. She leaned her chest over so that he got an excellent view of her swollen and weeping sex and back side.

Tristan’s thought processes shut down the second the aroma of her juices hit his sensitive nose. She was a beauty by any ekimmu’s standard and he moved suddenly. His mouth and tongue tasted her proffered sex and she was moaning obscenely as he did so. He knew he would not or could not repeat this act but his tongue slipped deep into her channel as Tristan used it to give her pleasure. After quite some time and him toying with her clit with his own special abilities; she shattered and Tristan drank. He tried not to sink his fangs but he failed. She screamed as he did so and she was massively shaking.

“Are you pleased?” Tristan asked out of breath.

“Hai! Oh hai!” She said groggily.

“Then please lay with me for a little while and please return to your life. You have given me such an amazing gift.” He murmured as he pulled her up so he could spoon her form.

“You’re not going to…you’re not going to make love to me?” Hibari demanded.

“I did! For ekimmu this is one way to make love.” Tristan said softly.

“But you got nothing out of it!” She said angrily.

“Yes, I did get something. Copulation does not need to take place in order for feeling to be shown.” He said gently running fingers along her wavy hair.

“What the hell is going on Doc? I feel these incredibly deep emotions and you are terrified like a kodomo!” She growled at him.

Tristan hated to be afraid but his abilities were just heightened senses way beyond the norm for any species. His abilities were what made him such a good physician and he tended to be a pacifist. He enjoyed love and sex just like any other male of any species but when this young woman had shown up at his clinic; pregnant with ekimmu and fae at the same time, he had been bowled over. She had been so personable, beautiful, and just amazingly witty. Efnisien was no ekimmu to piss off and he shut his moss green eyes and sighed deeply. Hibari was seeing his mind clearly and he was terrified of the ekimmu of Chaos and the reborn Arawn. She angled her lips and with supreme tenderness, turned his jaw to her. She met his lips with hers as she licked and sucked at his with hunger. This ekimmu wanted her for herself and not who she had been. Hibari managed to move faster than Tristan could and she impaled him within her. Her eyes were wide and his were too. The compassionate ekimmu doctor made a sound that Hibari had never heard but she wanted to hear it again. It was a cross between a guttural groan, snarl, moan, and cry.

“How long Tristan?” She whimpered as she sat unmoving on him.

“Before the fall. Fuck! Fuck! You are so drenched and dripping.” He cursed softly.

“Kamis you might as well be pure. I seem to ruin virtuous men.” Hibari smirked in a passionate way.

“Terre de Brume had so much misery and death. It would have been horrid of me to partake when our people suffered so. My gods! I want you so much!” Tristan admitted through his clenched teeth.

“I am like my mother. I love who I love and I am not going to lose someone. Do you love me?” She demanded.

“Forgive me but yes! Your visits brightened my days.” He admitted sweating under her sweltering heat.

“I can and will protect you. You love me and I you. You do not want me as her but me as myself!” She moaned softly as she rounded her hips.

Tristan shook quite visibly as she moved on him. It was taking every bit of his concentration not to release his seed. He had no idea how deeply telepathic his lover really was but she fell against him as she kissed him. Their connection caused blood to drip from their lips and he was losing his ever loving mind as she loved-fucked him senseless. Before he could reach his end; she phased out and she phased within him. Tristan had never truly seen a wraith in the flesh before now and his mind was beyond shattered, blown away, and destroyed. The way of coupling was so intense and so intimate that it left one craving it like a drug. The feeling of her inside of him made him maddened and the normally staid man was incoherently speaking Gaelic. He was saying her name but begging her for everything. Tristan was begging for his end and begging for her heart. Hibari became corporeal and she was in reverse cow girl position but he sat up fully. She gripped him tightly within and she moved up and down his shaft ever so slightly. The poor ekimmu man was losing the last shreds of his sanity.

“Need blood. Give me blood. I need end. I beg you my goddess. Please!” He whined in supplication.

Hibari too needed blood and she whispered in his mind to latch onto her throat which he did. She lifted his wrist and sank her fangs into his veins. Her body was moving on him rapidly; his considerably full and beautiful phallus was hitting her perfectly. Deep in her belly, the muscles tightened and the explosion rocked her to her core. The heat and fruition was matched exactly by Tristan as her muscles squeezed his organ and spasmed in rhythms of the ancient and most beautiful of old dances. Hibari’s limbs were quaking as a long and loud moan-cry left her throat and blood dripped down her chin. Tristan’s shaft released waves of his ecstasy for many minutes and his near scream had Hibari thrilled. He had had his share of men and woman before the fall but the beauty of this moment trumped his past encounters as his mind could not fathom anything except the way her walls clutched his cock or how rich and complex her blood was. Her witty mind was another thing of her that he could not get enough of.

“You’re mine Tristan. I will keep you secret to keep you safe but you’re mine.” The reborn ekimmuess whispered in a husky tone.

“I know not how this will be but I want no one else. I want only thee.” Tristan whimpered.

His words shook her deeply and she leaned back as she was still on him. Their lips met again in a violently passionate kiss and Mattocks was in too deep in every sense of the word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~