Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Fortunes of Fire Part II ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



A/n: Dealing in and out of control and several planes as evil bitches get their kicks.



Masanori would be released in another week and Asuna was aching with her twin girls. She retreated to her Western Qinghai castle in the past in the sixteenth century and she was actually working on a silk baby blanket. Mirzal and Tarran still nursed; their ekimmu nursemaid brought them to her and while it taxed her heavily, she refused to stop feeding them. Asuna felt closeness to these boy babes that she felt with her own born pups. Ahura and Phelan nursed next and she heard the soft padding of a tanuki. She smiled and covered little Phelan’s head and Minzhe came before the mistress of this castle.

“Pretty Silver girl came back finally! I am ready to talk.” He smiled his beguiling smile.

“Hmm so what shall we converse about Sir Minzhe?” Asuna asked playfully.

“You come from Japan. Are there youkai tanuki?” He asked and he sat across from her where she indicated on a deep brown chaise.

“Hai, there are youkai tanuki but no taiyoukai like you. Your group is the first I have seen.” She admitted.

“We are scattered throughout Asia and India. Maybe there is ten thousand of us? I guess this number but we are peaceful youkai. We try to live under more powerful youkai and pay fealty to them and they protect us.” The charming canid said cocking his head as he spoke.

“I think your kind of taiyoukai is brilliant and wonderful Minzhe. I should like nothing better than peace but because I have lived several times before; those lives have come to bite me in my ass so to speak!” She growled ever so softly.

“Is your pup finished feeding? May I see him? Would it offend you if I held him?” The gentle man asked earnestly.

Asuna was touched and Phelan had fallen asleep nursing and she detached him discretely and she was covered. She wiped his perfect little heart shaped mouth, kissed his perfect baby lips and gently laid him in Minzhe’s arms. The male tanuki looked down at the half fenrir pup with such tenderness that it nearly choked her.

“You want a family.” She suddenly felt from him.

“Yes. I admit I do.” He smiled wanly.

“Why have you not mated a tanuki female?” Asuna asked feeling concerned for him.

“I want my heart to leap and my tongue to tie. I will know and I will wait.” Minzhe said meeting her blue eyes with grey.

“You are a beautiful and amazing man Minzhe.” The gorgeous silver inu woman said softly.

Minzhe was feeling a fluttering in his belly but he heard something on the perimeter of the castle. He handed the pup to her and he lifted his nose.

“I smell the pup in another.” He said confused.

“Holy hell! What in Kamis name is he doing here?” Asuna panicked.

She mentally barraged Minzhe to hide with Phelan in her rooms and she erected a powerful barrier. Vulred would not have felt their pup just yet and he found her with a female canid and the two ekimmu boys.

“Lord Gordir! Why are you here?” Asuna asked in a distressed tone.

“One clansman die by Menon fenrir. He had information about you! The information said the bastard dog give you twin pups. The boy pup have my same hair. I want my boy.” Vulred said in a very low and angry tone.

“I told you Phelan was in Tanath`Sal. If you wish to see him and give yourself pain; then go right ahead!” She growled at him.

Simyth had done the unthinkable and had set up a fake burial and he understood why she was doing what she was doing. The elven king only deepened his love for his wife every single day as she showed how amazing she truly was.

“He truly die.” The Gordir Alpha choked.

“Hai Lord Gordir. I am happy to hear that Caeda will soon have a boy herself. What do you plan to name him?” Asuna asked in a painful tone.

“Do not. You pretend again. I tell you over and again; I cannot pretend. I know not how! You wish to cover your heart, go ahead! I am true! I am fenrir and not almighty dog who lies about my heart and soul!” He snarled at her.

Tears pricked her eyes and she bowed her head. Her hand was outstretched indicating for him to leave and his body language spoke of intense anger and almost hate. Her ruse had worked wonders and she spun on her heel quickly as she exited the audience chamber. Her hanfu was brown and was fully pregnancy style and Vulred intended to leave but his heart and soul were screaming. He moved with his species supernatural speed and stopped dead in front of the woman he had become maddened about.

“Why you not share with me? Why leave? He was both us. Why?” Vulred demanded.

“I saw his tiny face and I knew his death was my punishment for having caused you to go against your conscience!” She suddenly yelped out in mock pain.

Vulred could not believe his ears and she was blaming herself for their boy’s death. He suddenly grabbed her and she fought him but he refused to be put off. How she was in his arms with his hands palming the side of her face; making her look at him deeply into his now glowing amber eyes.

“He not die because you wrong. Tragedy happen. Caeda too has lost pup. You have lost too many. You blame everything on you. I tell you; I know you are good and pure.” He whispered in a deep husk.

“I cannot handle this! I will not handle this! I lost my baby boy. Go away! Go have your boy with your lawful mate! I cannot stop seeing his lifeless body!” She wept but not for her “dead” pup.

“You throw away heart and soul. You know it! I know you know. Is because the elf? Do you believe I care?” He snarled in anger.

“No! You are supposed to be with Caeda…” She whined softly.

“I supposed to be with you!” Vulred shouted at her.

“No! We only met fifteen months ago. Ismael is already grown as is several of your pups. You cannot deny that!” She snapped back.

Vulred’s mind was not taking any of it well and he tore her hanfu. His mouth attacked her throat but it was his gentle urgency and she made a sound that sounded as if in pain. The Gordir man had been suffering and he felt as though his guts were twisting as the woman he loved was fighting his care. She was so ungodly strong and she managed to get away from him drugging advances.

“No! I will not allow us to repeat our error. I erred Lord Gordir! Take your good fortune and go!” Asuna snarled with blood tinging her eyes.

“You cower!” He snarled at her.

“I do not care if I cower. Take your live babe and be happy! I wish no more pain. Leth`Evana brings me pain! I do not get the choice if I am hurt or not; it just happens. So now I stop it.” She hissed.

“I want to see my pup!” He snarled again.

“Go to the watery cemetery of Tanath`Sal. You cannot miss him!” She yelled and she tore away and ran.

It took him some time but he found the elves left him alone. Out in a tiny glass coffin was a tiny babe with his hair color. He nearly choked on his pain and he was barely there long enough to have seen the likeness. His pup had been a perfect little person and the anguish was killing Vulred. He left in his wake of terrible pain and anger and rain straight into the witch known as Sanra Hammel. The sister of Maec did not have all the facts but she assumed Isha had delivered a dead babe. Prospects went through her mind quickly when she was attacked.

“Evil cunt!” Vulred snarled as he swiped at her.

“Really? I did not kill your puppy! That was Isha or rather Asuna! I hear it was a snake! Think about it wolf; who does she work with?” Sanra’s eyes gleamed orange-yellow.

She did not expect the fenrir to slash her back wide open and he released his “pathogen” in huge amounts.

“Oh puppy dog, you did not want to piss me off! I was going to help you! Now I am going to make you wish for death!” She choked in terrible pain.

Vulred saw a golden fenrir and he had NEVER seen a golden one before but this one was snarling horribly at Sanra as she sneered.

“A fucking Suldusk fenrir. How about this were-dog!” She snarled as she released her hiebie.

Vulred did not think and he changed as both he and the other fenrir managed to drive off the witch. The Gordir Alpha had never in all his many centuries seen this clan of the fenrir. They were secretive and kept to themselves. Something had to have happened to drive them out. Vulred changed and the golden fenrir changed into a tall man who looked more elvish than he did.

“Evil creature! You are Gordir! Why are you in elf lands?” The golden asked.

“Elf king and my clan friends. I have permission to come and go.” Vulred lifted his chin.

“I am Zabbas Erdove. I am alpha of Suldusk. This creature cause snakes to infest my home!” He growled.

The Suldusk fenrir had long golden hair that was braided thickly. His ears were sharply pointed and his face was oval with a slightly pointed chin. He had the shadow of a gold beard and piercing aqua eyes that were deep set. His clothes were more elven as well and Vulred guessed the Suldusk were so secretive because they were of the elvish lands themselves.

“You think correct.” Zabbas answered Vulred’s thought.

The Gordir Alpha’s jaw dropped when he realized that this wolf had mental powers and Zabbas bowed.

“Why you come to elf waters?” The Suldusk Alpha asked rather bluntly.

“Pup that mine is laid there.” Vulred said looking away.

“Sorry Lord Gordir. Losing pack and own pups is painful. Who your mate?” The golden asked.

“Caeda Gordir. She give me ten pups.” He said uncomfortable.

Zabbas could see his mind and he saw a female of unsurpassed beauty in his mind and he was stunned. The Gordir Alpha had gone against his own moral code and had fallen in love with a female who was canid but also something else.

“This pup this woman’s.” Zabbas said knowingly.

“Rude to listen without permission!” Gordir growled softly.

“No offense meant Vulred Gordir. Suldusk know of our chocolate brothers but no bother! Menons are evil!” He growled.

The very creature that Vulred had been thinking about had followed Vulred and she had felt Sanra’s aura. Her hands were around her fang and both male fenrir sucked in their breath. She now had on a white haori and hakama edged in black. Her obi came under her breasts and she was quite pregnant.

“Sanra was here! Vulred are you alright?” She demanded.

“I laced her back with claws. This is Suldusk Alpha. I have no wish to speak.” He said in a guttural tone.

“This is not personal Lord Gordir! This is about the safety of our peoples. I told you where to see him!” Asuna said choking herself and her eyes deepened in blue.

“Suldusk will meet with Gordir and you lady tomorrow. We follow Lord Gordir to you. Expect us!” Zabbas commanded and he just was gone.

Vulred was agitated badly because they were close to Tanath`Sal and the fae king. Asuna walked up and phased them closer to his own lands. He made a nasty snarl and walked away from her.

“What do you want from me Vulred? I am trying to do the right thing!” She whined softly.

Her voice and his out of control emotions were tearing him up and she was suddenly against a tree in an impassioned kiss. His  hands were shredding her silks and she was in some haze and kissing him back. He wanted their son. He wanted their pup and it was killing him. The ensuing act of making love left them both physically weak and exposed. She was sleeping naked on her silks and Vulred was awake as he took the time to memorize her scents more closely. Her belly was acting strangely and he could see it harden and rest several times. While she slept; he could see pain on her face and he realized they must have caused her to go into labor. He was scenting her closer and his senses could not believe what they were telling him. Her eyes opened and they were clouded in pain.

“You have pups.” He said gruffly.

“Hai.” She nodded through her contractions.

“How can you smell like me again?” Vulred asked bluntly.

“What?” Asuna asked him completely stunned.

“It smell like us again.” The fenrir alpha said in a low tone.

“No, no, no this cannot be happening! I cannot be newly pupped and having pups!” She growled.

“Impossible!” He said shook up.

“Not for the ekimmu. They changed my body.” She grit her teeth.

“You have our pup now?” He asked shocked.

“Hai apparently if you can smell it!!! Fuck!” She growled and groaned.

His mind was going a mile a minute and he was considering the impossible. His clan was the biggest of all fenrir clans and had several sub families. He wanted his pup and he would be damned if was deprived again.

“You will stay.” He growled low.

“I cannot! I am a queen like a dozen times over and we are nothing!” She snarled at him.

Vulred lost his head and his claws gouged her deeply across her right clavicle, over her breast bone, and barely above her left breast.  It oozed but it had not harmed her. If anything it had infuriated her. Vulred found himself on the ground and under a pregnant bitch. Her jaws snapped harshly over his right juncture and she made it horrendously deep. There would be no further hiding at this point and it was quite obvious that they had marked the other. Before he could say or do anything; Asuna phased straight out of Leth`Evana. Vulred was in a daze and he felt his neck. It was bloody but he could explain that he had tangled with another fenrir. What he did not expect was to feel her; as in her emotions, which were riotous. He could feel her violent love of him and her utter fear. He could not understand any of it and knew this was an extension of her power but the fear; the fear was making him anxious and he had to find her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna had been pulled into modern Leth`Evana and she phased into Yamasaki General. She was holding her belly and her silks were soaked. Nobu yelled and his long time mate fell to all fours. Asuna was rocking and crying and saying Maec over and over and the kumo man yelled for Alum to get his brother. The tr’Awnhi doctor immediately phased out and got the King of the Shouten; Maec appeared and Naraku appeared out of miasma just by their telepath link. The birth was coming hard and fast and the Shouten undid his barrier around Ryo’s babe and Alum had thought to get her frere who had lately returned to her Estate.

Asuna for her part had shut out the hubbub and she was growling and snarling like the half inu she was. Her body was for once birthing like normal and she was whining and crying completely inu and she snarled. Nobu dared not move her and he had to cut through her soaked silks and she was a rabid bitch. She had been attacked by something and she was out of it. Naraku’s girl was right there and the Dark hanyou was awe struck as the birth was the most natural thing she had ever done.

“Honey? Baby you there? I need you to push. She is right there.” Nobu said calmly.

“Hai.” Asuna snarled through clenched teeth.

Her face was red and she pushed hard. A silver haired pup slid out perfectly and she was soaked in green and blue yoki. Naraku was shaking a little because this little girl had silver and black hair. She was releasing a quivering cry and Nobu called for clamps quickly. The Dark Hanyou was able to cut his own daughter’s cord and she opened blue eyes. She had the crescent moon and his blue marks above her eyes.

“Nomura.” He whispered as Nobu wrapped her in a pink velvet blanket.

“Naraku! Pup!” His inu snarled.

He kneeled so she could their daughter and Asuna’s nostrils were flaring. Bloody tears fell down her face but her eyes were burning red. Why her inu was in control he had no idea but he loved this side of her. He held Nomura near her and he heard her begin to snarl harder and Ryo ran in. His queen was straight on in inu fashion and he had never seen an onna give birth as such and he was actually horrified.

“She okay? What’s wrong?” Ryo asked worried.

“She is clawed by a wolf or something but she is in inu beast and birthing. This is actually pretty normal for inu bitches. Just be ready Ryo.” Nobu said softly and hurried.

“Ryo! Pup. Our pup!” Asuna growled in pain.

“Okay baby. It’s okay. You want me to bite you?” He asked his queen.

“No man she is telling you that your girl is coming like now.” The kumo doctor grinned.

“Oh shit!” The red dragon nearly passed out.

Naraku spoke soothing things to his long time mate and she pushed out her frere’s babe. Orlovich Mori made her entrance into the world screaming her head off and having her sire’s red hair. Her eyes were mixed blue-green and she had a smattering of scales around her hairline. She too bore the crescent moon and while her father may have been an incubus; he was still a dragon as well, and so was she. Ryo cried out as her cord was cut and she was wrapped in a pink blanket. Asuna scented Mori and Nomura; she also licked them and promptly fell to her side and passed out. Her after births had been delivered as quickly. Nobu was stunned and she had given birth in the hospital hall, right outside of the emergency department. Her kumo mate picked her up and he laid her on a gurney and he sensed something not quite right. He kept his mouth shut and he could not believe his senses. After Ryo and Naraku took the girls to the nursery; he laid his ear to her abdomen; he heard what was an inu pup, a brand new inu pup and some manner of neko. He yelled on Shinobu to get some blood samples from his mother and Nobu ran DNA testing on his mate. Her markers were showing up seventy percent ekimmu and he was completely floored. He intended to interrogate Tristan Mattocks on the morrow. His mate was turning into what Arianrhod had been and he was freaking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna stared at the reports of Nobu and her body had already changed on a cellular level to that of an ekimmu by seventy percent. Anum had come up with the brilliant idea of suturing her cervix closed with ka infused sutures. Nobu thought it the most brilliant idea he had ever heard. Anum was simmering but he stayed calm for his queen.

“Can you work with my changed DNA?” Asuna asked depressed.

“I am going to base my birth control on your actual DNA itself. I will make your body see any future pregnancy as a virus or infection. Once you wish to have more children then I just reengineer the feature. These ekimmu are not the only intelligent and advanced blood drinkers anymore!” Anum snorted.

Asuna smiled despite her situation. Her youngest frere they had discovered did have lilitu in his DNA; which had made his change so much easier and he was frankly a very powerful turnling. His lilitu genes gave him the ability to have independence that Asuna aspired for and required of her frere. She was taxing her body as she kept feeding her infants and no one could talk her out of it. Tarran and Mirzal were her babes and she defied anyone to thwart her. She also knew that she carried two very special pups in the way of the Gordir pup and Luthais was having a girl cub. Vulred it seemed was siring boys for the moment but she had to keep him away from Phelan. Vulred had not intended to pup her again but the supposed loss of Phelan was fueling his pain. She wanted out of her mating of him but she would go to Simyth. Luthais on the other hand; she had no idea what to do. He had been so mortified of himself and he had disappeared.

Within a couple of days the ekimmu queen was on the main ekimmu isle of Inujima. She was at the island’s administrative center and Dafydd Purcell walked in.

“These are financial reports my family does for our people; it shows growths and profiles of commerce, banking, importing, and most of all exporting.” He said in cold, professional manner.

Her mind was filled with how he had taken her and he was not even in love with her. It would be no lie and she could admit that she was beyond insanely attracted to him. Dafydd Purcell had asked absolute permission and had delivered a sort of bliss that she had shared with Aeron. She was ashamed to say that the younger man was better at that side of his life than his brother.

“Mr. Purcell, I require an audience alone in my personal audience room here if you will. You and I have a matter in which needs discussing.” She said just as coldly.

Dafydd did not roll his eyes but he followed the siren who wore an off the shoulder pashmina sweater that seemed “fuzzy” in petal pink, but it was long and she wore body hugging light blue denim skinny jeans with high heeled ankle boots. Her impossibly long locks were pulled up in a messy pony tail that was a large messy bun. As soon as she entered her room and he did too. She slammed the door.

Asuna had no idea what was going through her brain but he did not kiss her ass like so many ekimmu; while he was like Aeron in so many ways, he made her burn in so many different ways too. Dafydd was ready to say some cutting remark but he was against her office door and she was mouth to mouth with him. Her knee, she spread his olive military green jeans that were slim cut. They were pulled up and scrunched to accommodate his expensive and ultra modern, stylish combat boots in deep mink brown. Dafydd wore a lighter olive green pea coat with a long multi-neutral colored scarf. He wore a khaki brown silk-cotton blended t-shirt and a same colored beanie as she had heard them called. She had seen Dafydd in old style clothes and he always would be fashionable amongst any era. She loved his style in this one and she stared into his sand colored eyes and his high sculpted cheek bones and deeply tanned skin. Her eyes were going from an artic pale blue to a deeper cobalt color. Her sweet breath against his mouth; it made him want to whine out.

“You did ask my permission and I remember begging hai over and over. It was not sordid nor was it about Aeron.” She remarked keeping herself barely under control.

“You said you would not be with someone without love. I love you as the ekimmu queen but you need to be loved as the woman you are. May I say something very bluntly?” He managed to keep his eyes sand brown.

“Hai.” She husked.

“Do not ever throw in my face your current life’s heritage. We know what it is and we do not consider you an animal. You are also evolving ekimmu.” Dafydd dared to stand up to her.

She lost it and her sweet lips and her sweet breath was against his mouth as the queen was the one to control the out of control passion. He wanted to demand some spot deserving of a Purcell but he did not want to be seen as a usurper. His eyes were closed as their tongues laced and dueled to taste the other’s; a single drop of blood spilled from the corner as their heated lancing of pink flesh was leaving them both wanting badly.

“How and when should you love me? Where should I put you that risks nothing?” She asked pulling her lips away to breathe

“Jernigan is needed to head your army with Fionn. Only a portion of our army will follow the Hammel prince. I become your personal guard at all times.” He suggested.

“Are you mine Dafydd? Do you think you bed your queen that you will bed anyone else?” Asuna demanded as she back stepped.

She pulled of her sweater and she wore no bra. Dafydd was savagely stiff in his denim trousers too suddenly. Her orbs were full from feeding her young and her nipples jutted; begging to be suckled upon and he made a very loud snarl as he stared at her.

“If you are asking if I want my queen; Kurosaki-Jing Asuna, then yes! I want her as much as I wish to breathe.” He let out a guttural groan.

“You give yourself to me now Dafydd Purcell then you give yourself to me for all time.” She nearly purred.

“Then give me your true self mistress. Not a haughty princess or ruler but you! Give me you and you only.” Dafydd retorted.

His words were inflaming her beyond good sense and she was in front of him as she pulled off his beanie, and slipped off his pea coat. She pulled the hem of cotton-silk shirt up and over as it landed on her floor and followed by his scarf. He was quickly and deftly unlacing his combat boot and soon kicked them to the side and her hands came to his denim trouser jeans. Asuna undid them and pulled them down along with tight navy blue boxer briefs with a neon green band. His thick, lengthy member sprang forth and her mouth watered. Dafydd could see deep want in her eyes and lust surged through him.

Asuna kicked out of her heels and she undid the button fly of her expensive skinny jeans. She pulled them down and kicked them away and Dafydd was in front of her and hooked her white silk lacy thongs in his forefingers. Her pulled them away from her shrouded parts and helped her out of them. His hand reached up and deftly undid her messy bun. Her silver silk fell down around her past her hips and his hormones were out of control. If someone had told him he would want Arianrhod Hammel reborn; he would have said they were insane.

Dafydd’s mouth was on her juncture and not breaking her skin but making her lose her mind as he mouthed the sensitive flesh. She remembered his words from last time and she moved suddenly and slid down his front; she took as much of his girth into her mouth and she began to suck and lave attention upon his maleness. Her fingers began to palm and weigh his testes and the sound that came from his throat was purely sin. Asuna realized how much she did want this man; this Purcell and she opened her mind to him.

“For the love of Taranis, oh my gods my lover. Shit! Your tongue!” Dafydd screamed out.

She continued to suck and lick and she slowly pulled back. Her eyes had darkened further to a lapis blue and his sand color was bleeding the normal ekimmu green. Asuna’s eyes bore into his and he felt as if his soul was exposed. He in that moment did not care if she took his soul. She could hear his mind; while he was a lot like Aeron, there was something wicked and different in him. He was not evil but he was no pious good boy either. The realization that Aeron had been so wonderfully good and her most treasured loves had mean streaks in them hit her. Instead of stopping to think of her actions; she began in earnest to bring him to his knees. She purred in his mind to yell, to scream, as no one could hear a thing. Dafydd did scream as she nearly took him all down her throat. The sensation of that alone made him have to grab her desk and his claws gouged her expensive mahogany. While not filthy in his words; he did not speak like the cultured young man he was. He in some ways reminded her of Onigumo and more terror filled her heart.

Dafydd was buried to the hilt inside of her and he was on his knees, with her facing away from him. She was nearly screaming in the ecstasy as he angled her head back. His lips attacked her mouth, so that he could taste the succulent sweet that was his queen. This was not fucking in his mind or heart. He had never wanted another person as much as he wanted her. Scary thoughts of Aeron not being her true equal entered his brain and he quashed such nonsense. No bit of flesh was left untasted and her jutting tits he sampled. She was hurting and she yelped when she felt the sudden release of her sweet. Her newest ekimmu conquest; one born of Terre de Brume was causing her to feel forbidden and amazing things. His own terrakinesis was powerful and he wanted to join his power to hers. Dafydd had no way of knowing that by melding his yoki to hers of what he would do. Her very aura was lit up green and he was astounded as his own aura was brown. The two began to merge as his organ pounded within her channel; over and over. His words spurred them on as Asuna’s natural ability to channel and meld was being brought forth.

Her mind was so open to his that he was seeing so much. He was feeling so much as his body was rigid as he took her mindlessly. The build up had driven him beyond his calm reserves and he was now fucking her so hard that she would be bruised horribly. Asuna had bitten him in need for blood and her inu; he was littered with healing fang and claw marks as their bodies melding was epic. His queen lifted her hand above her head to release some yoki but he laced his fingers in hers as his cock claimed her cunny over and over. Her juices were leaking and she mindlessly turned her head side to side. Dafydd felt an unfamiliar crawling over his skin. The sensation was also in his belly and he felt the floor shake rather powerfully. The current ekimmu queen screamed out without warning and the yoki was visible to the naked eye. Her body was releasing spasms of pure unadulterated bliss and his member was squeezed in a vise. Dafydd screamed an eagle like cry and if he had noticed; the mini earthquake had shaken up her audience room badly but the ensuing freak wind storm knocked over book shelves, a couch, countless chairs, and the hinges on her door were bent. Dafydd was bleary eyed as he held her shoulders as waves of his siol leaving him somehow bound him to her deeper Truly, this woman was everything amazing and perfection. His body fell against her and his breathing labored.

“Saw so much.” He managed to whisper.

“Me too.” Asuna barely whimpered.

“My life is yours. I will guard yours with mine.” Dafydd swore.

“Just do not disgrace me.” She whispered.

“Never! I have never wanted to feel love. I feel the stirrings now.” He said in honesty before he passed out.

“I felt that from you and I felt it already. We melded our yoki. What have we done?” She asked as the blackness edged her vision.

“Made love?” He asked almost hurt by her air.

“Hai, we made love. We made.” Asuna almost whimpered and passed out.

“I start to love. You will be my whole being.” He whispered too and passed out with her.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>  
Vulred did not like that he could not find her but he “felt” her overwhelming emotions. She felt fear again and that feeling always made him unsettled. What surprised him and shocked him was seeing the fae Pantera prince; Luthais. Both men seemed out of sorts and they appraised the other species of fae youkai. Fionn Hammel came out into a communal area on the island and he stared at both men.

“What is going on Prince Luthais? Fenrir what has you here?” Thunder incarnate asked irritated.

“The Suldusk third great clan of fenrir. Hate the witch more than Gordir. They want Leth`Evana queen to oversee treaty between several animal fae.” Vulred said jerking his chin up.

Luthais knew what was going on but he was here for her and her only. He felt her and he suddenly moved with incredible speed. She was in some sort of study and she was passed out. Dafydd had woken up and saw the damage and freaked out. He had gone to get Tristan Mattocks but when he came back; her entire audience chamber was full of fae youkai and Fionn Hammel himself. Dafydd knew he was to be private and hers only. She knew she wanted someone she could turn to who would learn to understand her better than anyone except maybe Arawn reborn. He knew she intended them to be partners but he would be her shadow. Jernigan had fucked up his relationship by being all noble. Dafydd was anything but noble.

“Everyone move! I must attend her majesty.” Tristan said bluntly.

Vulred growled and Luthais stayed neared the shadows. Tristan could not believe what his senses were telling him. His queen was with two very powerful fae youkai; one fenrir and one Pantera. What shocked the crap out of him was the mixing of the House of Purcell. He was too professional to air her majesty’s issues and he suddenly looked at Dafydd as someone important. Tristan phased the queen and Dafydd to his exam rooms. Asuna was barely conscious and she saw Dafydd.

“My queen you have been sutured shut with special sutures infused with the yoki of Arawn himself! You know you carry a fenrir and Pantera?” Tristan asked softly.

“I was aware. Whatever you all did to my dormancy has done something to my reproduction to completely throw it off balance. I became pupped when I was near the end of pregnancy with Mori and Nomura!” She growled softly.

“I apologize my queen. Lady Arianrhod could induce herself to do so if she chose.” He said turning red.

“You are suggesting I do this by choice?” Asuna demanded.

“I think it latent and when we shut down the dormancy; the ability for it to happen immerged. I am truly sorry. We were not trying to turn you into a broodmare; I swear it.” The youngish looking doctor said sighing.

“It has actually been handy. I have been in such grief when I was attacked by the Kveldulf.” She looked away.

“You are pregnant with an ekimmu my queen. Those sutures in place; I do not see how it happened.” He said perplexed.

“This must be something from this life. On rare occasions when a full yoki meld in the midst of great passion; I have conceived some of my children in such a manner. Mizuki and Nori are two examples.” She blushed madly.

“Asuna, my lady when we melded our abilities we wrecked your audience chamber.” Dafydd said in a very soft voice confirming he was the father.

“I did not like the décor anyway.” She shrugged.

“You are okay with this majesty? I cannot treat you lest I endanger my life.” The ekimmu muttered.

“I will bring Nobu to heel! I will need you it seems. Damn. Oh well. I need to meet the ekimmu noble council. Dafydd call on it. I have to name you my personal guard.” She said rising.

“How are you so calm about this my queen?” Purcell asked softly.

“Things happened Dafydd. I just know.” Asuna shrugged.

She was not upset at carrying a Purcell babe and in fact she was quite thrilled about it. Dafydd was stupefied and while he had not contemplated being a father before; a child with her would be not only an honor but a privilege. Tears pricked her eyes at his thoughts and having a babe by him was okay. She phased herself to the main hall on Inujima and Vulred spoke in canid and Asuna growled out loudly. She told him to mind his own fucking business. She was informed it would take a full day because many were hunting Bilae and Sistern. She went to her dwelling in the Western lands and Vulred had lost his temper. He had smashed a statue and left. Fionn wanted to know what was going on but his wife said absolutely nothing. She was alone as Dafydd had to be called on tomorrow. She knew he was here and there as she had felt his aura fleetingly. Luthais was suddenly over her; straddling her lap, in his elvish form and he looked furious.

“The wolf begot you again? He still does not know his other brat lives?” He hissed in her face.

“Get off of me and do not give yourself airs Luthais. I keep trying to distance myself from you fae youkai and you all insist I must be further tied!” Asuna yelled.

“Before or after I returned?” He demanded.

“Right before and he was grief stricken. He and the Suldusk fenrir have met. Apparently the Dra`Con are causing havoc all over hell and Leth`Evana; which by the way is not my realm!” She growled.

“Like hell it is not! Amongst the outer clans but not at court; it is quite well known that you are Simyth’s queen. He lets it be known very discretely. It is why the Suldusk called on the Queen of Leth`Evana!” He almost sneered.

Asuna jumped up and she went to her jewelry case and opened it. She took out the beautiful mithril pendant and intended to give it back to Luthais, once and for all. His arms were crossed and his scowl was heavy.

“How dare you do this again after what we did!” He hissed at her.

“What did we do?” Asuna raved at him.

“I mated myself to you. Look upon your left shoulder!” He snarled.

Asuna went to an oval full length mirror and she looked at her left shoulder. It looked like a cross and backwards j put together. She recognized the runic symbol of “together” for many of the outlying elvish/fae beings.

“When we coupled you did blood magic on me?” She thundered.

“NO! I would never do such a thing without your knowledge. I woke up with the same symbol on my right arm. My mage told me the only way this would happen is if…if I had or we had…” He tried to finish but his cheeks stained red.

“Your mage did not lie. I carry a half Pantera. My womb has been sutured closed to prevent anymore pregnancies. Except I conceived the one way I will guaranteed always beget a pup!” She said looking defeated.

“How?” He asked softly.

“I melded my yoki to one like myself. If our yoki melds amongst mating; the yoki itself is what creates the babe.” Asuna said as her head hurt.

“You are not going to kill my cub the way you killed Gordir’s pup are you?” He asked suddenly afraid.

“What? NO! Are you mad?” She demanded.

“It is spoken secretly that you did not want his pup and so you killed it.” Luthais admitted.

“Kamis such rumors about me! Phelan is his name and Anupu has claimed him as his son. Simyth himself helped me set up the ruse. I did not want the tie to Vulred but I have a tie anyway!” She lamented.

“You lied to him that his child is dead? You took a pup from a fenrir? Are you mad woman?” The Pantera prince demanded.

“How dare you! I was a hormonal wreck for well near two years. The one constant has been Simyth and hai, he has helped me. I love Vulred. I do! Kill me but I swear to you I have tried to rid him of me and give him back his life with Caeda!” She screamed.

“He eventually will find out. He eventually will find out you lied so openly to him and he will be full of wrath. It is better to take the fall out now while the babe is still a babe.” Luthais said wisely.

Asuna was shaking and she realized and Luthais realized it too; she was going to mother the heir to the Pantera people. He had broken panther traditions and mated another jaguar’s lady. He suddenly felt ill but made himself face it.

“You seem to know those who practice ekimmu white alchemy. I must insist that you conceal what sort of babe this is. I have broken our laws and treaties with the Mayan jaguars. I want my cub whatever it may be.” His blue eyes held such emotion.

“I shall do as you ask and we are having a girl. You will have a girl cub.” She said softly.

He looked up and Asuna had already wished to name her Pruza. Tears fell down his face and his heart began to tell his head to shut the hell up. He swept her up in a passionate kiss and she moaned into it. His heart was beating too fast and he had to tell Tolthe. She swore to seek the alchemy that day and she sighed.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<
Anupu was furious and he had bonded with Phelan already. Asuna said that the longer she kept up the lie; the more trouble she would be in. Simyth had let it be known she was the “Queen of Leth`Evana”. Vulred had already emotionally taken out his volatile self upon her and she carried YET again. The pharaoh was hateful but he would keep it in for his mate. He watched his adopted son who was swaddled in Egyptian baby clothes picked up and when Asuna was in the modern era or in seclusion; then Dafydd Purcell had been named her personal guard OVER Pryderi who had then been made officially co-commander of the ekimmu armed forces. Pryderi had looked at her as if she had gutted him but she had only said his talents served their people BETTER hunting down the Zinnath, Dra’Con, and followers of Bilae. He had admitted it was true but he suspected he had been usurped by the decrepit piece of shit Dafydd Purcell. Asuna was in Leth`Evana and she sent Hibari to get Vulred. The Gordir alpha was extremely volatile and when he appeared his jaw dropped. Asuna’s daughter could not get over how much the pup favored Vulred and he was only weeks old.

“Explain yourself now! Explain yourself before I tear limb from limb!” He snarled at her.

“First off do not yell in front of our son! Nanami’s sort of mother in law is my family tengu. She did a little potion that got you and Caeda amorous. She also made certain the elements would give you a boy!” She snapped.

“You try to give son for son?” He raged.

“HAI!” She snapped.

“Do no yell in front of son!” He mimicked her in sarcasm.

Phelan began to gnaw on his little hands and Asuna sat down in a huff. She pulled down the top of her hanfu and her half fenrir pup began to nurse happily. Vulred was so affected by the scene that he fell on his ass and watched.

“You want me to hate you. You want me to stay away. Why stay away from perfect babe?” He asked hurt.

“Because you are the alpha wolf of this huge fenrir clan who is already mated. You have adult pups and you by the way knocked me up again!” She growled softly.

“Knock up mean pup you?” Vulred asked.

“Hai. You said your people took time between pups. What do you do in between?” Asuna asked raising her brow.

“Out worlders know how to pull back before seed spilled?” He asked in sarcasm.

“Ugh, I hate that. It is wasting what belongs to me.” She said sticking her tongue out.

Vulred should have been furious. He should have hated her but she was here teasing him about mating of all things! She was feeding their beautiful son and he was beautiful and obviously a gluttonous eater and she was so beautiful. He also knew she had a son in her belly again. His groin was painfully tight suddenly and he knew it was her.

“Torture me, why?” The Gordir alpha moaned softly.

“Because I can. What of Phelan?” Asuna asked sweetly.

“You ask me to think clear when my groin going to explode?” Vulred snapped at her.

Her evil smirk made him rethink his words and his world was spinning. As she sat on a rock and fed their absolutely perfect pup; Lord Gordir fell to the ground and groaned out in a massive release of his fluids. His panting and cursing let her know he was not truly angry at all and she had managed a situation perfectly.

“Now you have five sons! How wonderful is that?” She chirped.

“You give me my sons. I fill your belly full of my fenrir. You are bitch to be tamed but never. I try but never succeed.” He whispered in her ear.

Vulred’s words while rough were evocative. She had met her match in the powerful Gordir alpha. His kiss seared her brain as she continued to feed their son and ideas of seeing his other son by her made him giddy. Caeda was second mate in his mate and Asuna was his alpha bitch but he resided with Caeda. They talked and talked for a long time and he named Anupu as Phelan’s second…which in fenrir world meant second father. He asked that Maec make a more powerful amulet for him and to augment his natural powers so he could see her more often. His mate nodded yes and he held his baby boy. Vulred Gordir actually wept at the beauty of his child. His boy was going to be coveted by the females and Asuna told him he would look like four legged fenrir. He was actually in awe and ecstatic. He left her finally but thoughts of building a lodge for his bitch and their pups entered his brain. He knew exactly who to talk to and Simyth Elensar had actually become a good friend. He understood the why. Vulred had learned to love her honor. The lie hurt but her reasons for it were pure. Vulred could forgive that. He forgave it and he made his way to Tanath`Sal.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>  
Luthais had returned to Pantera land and the warriors were cleaning up including Tolthe. His twin looked concerned because his brother had woken up with a wedding mark he did not remember making.

“Tolthe, the battle with the Dra`Con?” Luthais asked concerned.

“Easily managed as I told you, Her majesty will be well pleased. Now please inform me of your latest band!” His twin said as he changed into his elvish form.

The twins were staying humanoid more often and since Luthais was gaga over Asuna; a certain Dra`Con queen had made herself known to the other Pantera leader. Tolthe was unused to being pursued but he would find Queen Leto in the oddest of places; his bath house had been one.

“My panther side went insane when she confirmed she had given the fenrir a pup. She is to give him another! I lost my head and we made love. She was hateful and loving at the same time. I gave her back my soul and she bit me so hard that it scarred. The lovemaking was intense and I am going to be the father of a baby girl! The mage told me the brand would only occur if I impregnated her or if I initiated it. I have confirmed that I am to be a father and you an uncle. She wishes to name her Pruza.” Luthais just poured out his tale.

“Thank the gods it is done! She names her for our mother? Dear woman! Now what do I do about the snake woman?” Tolthe said blushing.

“She is ravishing in her elvish form.” Luthais suggested.

“You suggest I allow this flirtation?”” His yellow eyed twin seemed horrified.

“Yes! I had her cover the species scent and more. I do not wish to upset our treaty with the Mayan jaguar.” His other said softly.

“Brilliant move Luthais. Now let me bathe the snake innards off of me.” Tolthe said wrinkling his nose.

He watched his twin moved to their private bath house and Luthais found himself truly happy. His Pantera half had done what his elvish part would or could not do. Now it gave him happiness.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>  
Tolthe’s black hair was wet and his ear’s were elongated and pointed in this form. His many brands were visible on his tanned skin and he heard splashing at the end of his private bath.

“Luthais?” He called on his blue eyed twin.

“No.” The feminine melodic voice answered.

“Queen Leto! You do realize this is for my brother and me only?” Tolthe tried to sound stern.

“Oh what fun would that be puddy tat.” She smirked.

Tolthe narrowed his slit yellow eyes and the Dra`Con pythos was in her elvish form but without clothing. Her umber hair was down and it came past her shapely backside and her golden eyes were full of mischief. The Pantera brothers were known to be fairly pious young men and Leto had really liked Luthais but he had to go and fall for Arianrhod reborn. She turned her attention to the equally as beautiful Tolthe and he was suddenly surrounded by her.

“Pruza was my friend you know. She let me hide out here when my father was looking for me. I saw you as a kitten.” She purred playfully.

“You know we were cubs and I had not realized you had known my beloved mother so well. This is unseemly.” He said getting ready to climb out and put on a chiton.

“Do you like puddy tats only or only the male puddies?” She asked in a beguilingly tone.

“What an impertinent question Queen Leto! I like females just fine; I was raised to respect the other sex as they are my equal in all things and…” He began to rant.

Leto had worked her way to press her breasts into his chiseled chest. Her long elegant fingers grazed a male nipple and he made a soft hiss. That made her madder in lust and she was a very aggressive female.

“Mammals are exquisite beings. I love what I am but I admit the creators made amazing variety.” She whispered licking up his pointed ear.

“I barely have any experience. Our mother taught us respect our women and with respect came love.” He managed to breathe as her fingers messed with his belly muscles.’’ Tolthe moaned softly.

“Respect me.” She actually begged him in her husky tone.

Her elvish self was wet and he pulled her to his lips as the kiss began to sear his brain. Leto did something with her barely forked tongue to his mammalian one and the accompanying hiss was music to her ears. Tolthe had been physical some with some noble Pantera females but this was something decadent and almost wicked. She was evilly playing his body like an instrument and her gold eyes held a glow to them. He shouted out as her mouth went down his neck, chest, belly, and grazed just above his maleness.

“Lady Leto…your fangs…” He gasped.

“Silly boy, I can retract them. Gods you are delicious.” She growled then devoured his hardened flesh.

His mind was chaotic and all the pleasure centered in his groin. The pythos queen was so far from being ordinary that she was extraordinary. Her umber hair shone in the candle light and she sucked and licked Tolthe to heaven. He laid there as if he had died and his brain could not function.

“Mmmm you are not a meat eater Pantera.” She purred.

“How…how do you know?” He blushed.

“Your release is sweeter than normal. I am going to join your bed. I am going to lay you out and I am going to do things to your precious mammal mind.” Leto grinned.

“Do I have a say??” Tolthe asked blushing.

“You would seriously turn me down?” She smirked.

He nodded no and she shimmered them to his bed. Tolthe was laid back by the infamous beauty and he was given an education he could never have imagined. Luthais would have blushed too at this woman but Tolthe was the single twin and conquer him she did.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<  
Dafydd had not been alone with her for several days and when she walked into the meeting hall of Inujima; he pushed her into a side hall and his kiss began to annihilate her senses. She was mewling into his mouth and he just wanted to be with her.

“Fuck them. Let me take you away and show you Purcell lands in England.” He whispered in her fey like ear.

“I cannot my handsome guardian. We will have time to fornicate soon.” She teased.

Dafydd slammed his fist above her head and the dry wall cracked under his power. Anger showed on his young face and he was the truly dangerous Purcell brother.

“I do not fornicate nor do I fuck you! I have declared that I am yours. Do you fuck all your loves or just those who carry my name?” He snarled.

“Do not ever deign to threaten me again Dafydd! Our yoki melded despite my precautions to not carry more. I am also quite happy that I carry your child!” She scoffed.

“You could act it. I am not a stud! I do not run around giving my heart and saying; I am only for you.’ Dafydd yelled.

“Is everything alright Piuthar?” Fionn asked as he narrowed his eyes as the younger Purcell.

Dafydd sneered at him and Fionn let his current go and the younger man went down.

“Do not dare put airs on with me boy! You may be the flavor of the month but it never lasts with ekimmu! You will fuck it up.” Thunder incarnate said cruelly.

“Fionn!” His wife snarled in fury.

“Do I lie Piuthar? Nanami is with wraith again! I am happy that it is not that fucking Kveldulf. I know he is decent but I would rather gut the fucking beast. I would love to do the same to the Gordir bastard but my brother Arawn has too much invested in the mangy, smelly wolf!” Thunder said eyeing the younger Purcell with jealously and hatred.

Asuna directed for Tarran to be brought to Fionn and one of her ekimmu consorts visibly calmed. Selwyn and Tarran made him as happy as his two daughters did as well. Neve and Anwell kept Gwydion busy as well and the ekimmu queen watched dispassionately as the heirs to the throne were brought to their sires. Dafydd got up and he was looking at her and nearly boring holes into her head.

“Garth Arthur? Please let the council know that I have her majesty. She has expressed a wish to see the old castle site.” Dafydd lied smoothly.

The ekimmu noble named Garth just shrugged and he nodded. Dafydd phased himself and his queen to Stonehenge; Dafydd had on a long sleeve pale mint green long sleeved button down shirt. His army green slim cut khakis were tucked into black combat boots. His belt and then suspenders matched his boots. Asuna’s wore a modern qipao dress in black velvet with a stand up mandarin collar. The back and shoulders were cut out with lace depicting a traditional lotus and dragon design. The dress was fitted and came several inches above her knees. She wore black suede boots to her knees with a low kitten heel and her silver hair was in an intricate braid seeded with valuable black diamonds and onyx stones. Around her forehead was a circlet in a thin band of white gold.

“My lady you are so beautiful. You are everything I never knew I wanted.” He whispered as he jerked her forward.

“Quite a statement Dafydd! Do you think I would tire of you any time soon?” Asuna asked bluntly as his sand colored eyes bore into her pale blue ones.

“No. I do not think you will tire of me. I think I’ve given you part of me. Fucking hell! I want you it seems all the damn time. My father spoke of wishing for my mother when she was with child but the creation of a babe….” He tried to explain.

“The blood I am told is sweeter with our ekimmu blood. You brought us to the Stones; why?” His queen blinked her beautiful eyes at him.

“Purcell lands were close by here my love. I spoke truth when I said I wanted to show them to you.” Dafydd said running a hand through his hickory colored hair.

Asuna felt a fleeting aura and did not pay too much mind at the moment. She was being drawn in by Aeron’s younger and slightly dangerous brother. Their lips met and Dafydd let out a low snarl and his hand was pressed to her abdomen. Their connection was gaining as actions were building but she felt a tremendously huge aura and she jerked back from Dafydd and he looked hurt.

“Do you feel that?” She asked concerned.

The younger Purcell let out a frustrated breath but he suddenly felt a powerful fae aura and he was being interrupted. Asuna was curious who this was and why they were not in Leth`Evana instead of bothering here. He saw her eyes widen and she was actually in disbelief at the idea of who this was but both the ekimmu queen and Dafydd decided to look around. The Purcell ekimmu had not the experience of dealing with these particular types of auras but Asuna knew one who was nearly identical. Near fresh water stream stood the Undine man who she had run into deep in the the past; when she had retrieved Mirzal and Tarran.

“I had to investigate. I called upon many favors. You are ekimmu yet not!” Ailduin accused of her.

“I was born half dog daemon and half uppyr. I was able to free the ekimmu through the use of my grandfather’s sword.” Asuna modified the truth.

“You have an ekimmu guard dog; so to speak, and you are who? Why do you resemble my bitch wife so much?” He demanded in mounting fury.

“Undine, you truly have no idea to whom you speak!” Dafydd demanded.

“Enlighten me swine!” Ailduin suddenly pulled a mithril blade and held it to Dafydd’s throat.

“I know the Elensar personally! I am married to him and have born him a daughter!” Asuna growled.

“Well that makes you an interesting ekimmu woman; sort of. You said that the ekimmu were your enemies and took something from you. I would know what it is! Arianrhod lied to me and swore me a son! Why do you look so much like that lying, betraying bitch?” The powerful Fionnuisce Undine man said in anguish.

Dafydd understood how serious this was and his queen suddenly grabbed Ailduin; forbidden memories raced through her but she shut them down viciously as she phased them directly into Tanath’Sal. Simyth Elensar had not seen his wife in two days and he was eager to be with her and Arlayna could sit up now. He came into the main hall and there was an Undine man he thought to never see ever again.

“Your majesty! I cannot answer his questions properly. Oh! My sweet precious girl!” Asuna cried as she walked over to their shared daughter and Arlayna made a contented, soft squeal.

Ailduin was filled with a rage and jealousy. The Leth`Evana king had a woman who sort of resembled the woman HE was mad for and Ailduin was stunned to his core to see a white haired man with soft brown eyes near him.

“Prince Ailduin Ludok…I have no idea what magics you use to be here; but this is Prince Airis Ludok; my former head warrior and now my lead healer. He is also your son by way of your elvish wife.” Simyth stated gently.

Ailduin was staring at the fellow Fionnuisce Undine and there was no mistaking the resemblance. Airis’s mind was tightly shut and he knew his father was an extremely powerful telepath. Asuna was acting as if she knew nothing of Arianrhod and Ireth suddenly ran out of their rooms when she felt her mommy.

“Mommy! Mommy!” Ireth yelled as she ran as fast as her toddler legs could carry her.

“My darling girl! Are you being good for Papa?” Asuna asked kissed her pointed ear.

Ireth giggled and Airis had such a look of tenderness on his face and Ailduin realized that the king of Leth`Evana shared his wife with his son!

“What are you woman?” Ailduin demanded.

“I am half empusae. I am an empusae queen. I refuse to kill; if you get my meaning.” She said softly.

“Aye. I get your meaning. A part ekimmu woman who is not a monster! I am stunned. Your majesty you love this creature so?” The freshwater Undine asked bitterly.

“I do. She is my sunrise every day.” Simyth said warmly.

“She is my conscious.” Airis whispered softly.

Ailduin could not believe that both men spoke so highly of her and both their daughters were beautiful. He suddenly stormed out and Airis was discrete and followed and Dafydd blended as he knew the fae king would take her. He was angry but he would take his time with her. Simyth had no idea how Ailduin Ludok was here but his eyes were on his wife. Since Chanak was no longer her husband; they discretely would make love in Tanath`Sal. Her Soten ex-husband still had no idea she was tied to his father and Simyth intended to keep it that way.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>  
She made it outside of Tanath`Sal and she saw Dafydd. Her smile was warm and his eyes lit up. She caressed his mind. By allowing her to do as she needed; he was winning her over. The Purcell man walked up and phased them to what used to be Purcell lands back during the reign of Arianrhod Hammel. In modern times; the area was modern day Kent in the United Kingdom. Asuna was very impressed. Dafydd actually found an old castle sight partially intact and they were exploring the ruins.

“Oh this is incredible! My parents built this when Aeron and my sisters were born. They had four of us in Terre de Brume. We always talked about the old castle! I felt like I knew it.” He smiled widely.

Asuna was watching him and he was chattering away and he was so charming. She could feel the aura of their child and she slowly grabbed his hand and pressed into her side deeply. She sucked in her breath and Dafydd could feel the nearly full ekimmu babe. It was a boy and his heart was beating too hard.

“I am destined to give the House of Purcell a boy child. I am quite thrilled with that idea.” She said with unshed tears.

“By the ancients; I can feel his very power your majesty! By our gods; I want to see him on a 4D ultra sound. I should like to know how he will look.” Dafydd said in a shaking voice.

“Hai. I will do so at the earliest available opportunity.” She whispered as she was in his arms.

“We need to contain the issues of the Leth`Evana creatures to Leth`Evana. The same with the Zinnath; I was told that a new Menon alpha stole one of Math’s amulet’s from a dead Gordir fenrir.” He said as he held her chin between thumb and forefinger.

“We talk of unpleasant things later. I saw a bailey within the grounds of this castle.” Asuna murmured slyly.

“What do you imply my queen?” He actually asked densely.

Asuna whispered elegantly beautiful but lewd words into his right ear and his sand colored eyes began to strain to change green. Neither knew they had an audience but Dafydd lost his good sense and took his ruler to the bailey and undressed her slowly. He took her similarly like the first time he had; he asked permission but never gave her body time to adjust. She was a moaning and screaming mess as she was milking his cock and he was exhausted. Being so close to her; he could feel the aura of his child, the Pantera, and the Gordir. The two fae beings pissed him off but his son; his son was proper. His son was perfection. He intended kept his hand on her flat belly and his hickory colored brown hair was well past his chin but tucked behind his ears at the moment. She was snoring softly and Dafydd soon joined her in sleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>
Ailduin had spied upon the ravishing creature and he knew she was not Arianrhod. She was what she said she was. She somehow had earned the ekimmu people’s trust and she was a stunning creature. He was suddenly angry as he whirled and he saw his adult son; Airis in full armor and he narrowed his pale blue eyes.

“Why do you follow me boy?” Ailduin asked.

“Because you are my elder but you do not belong here sir! You are here for what reason?” Airis asked softly and placing a supportive hand on his shoulder.

Surprisingly Ailduin did not shove it away and his sire looked at him and he was angry.

“You have your mother’s eyes.” He said uncomfortably.

“You did not love my mother. You married her for duty did you not?” His son asked bluntly.

Ailduin hated to admit such a thing but he looked away but nodded. He may not have loved his wife but he loved his son. Airis knew that and he had no issues with that. What did concern him was feeling Lord Chan and he wanted to bury his head.

“Ah Airis! How goes it?” Chan demanded.

“Why are you here?” Airis demanded.

“I felt the strangest Undine aura. I got out to investigate. A turn out the aura was who I thought it was! By the way Ludok? I was Prince Hunir. My mother Don? She had a thing for you and played at being a proper Undine woman.” The Panyu lord dropped the bomb.

“Lord Chan!” The healer of Simyth yelled.

“What brother?” The incubus lord smirked.

“By the heavens! Don was playing a fucking game with me? She led me to believe she was a regular woman and she begot herself with my seed to what?” Ailduin blew up.

“She loved you because she thought you were hot Fionnuisce. Mommy dearest was never the motherly type! She however did try a little harder with Airis. You got caught up in ekimmu cunny and OMG; you really pissed her off!” Chan tittered.

Ailduin was just beyond furious and he moved away from his natural son and the former prince of the Undine fae. He was shaking and he realized he was closer to the woman who resembled Arianrhod. She was nursing a white haired infant and his jaw dropped. The babe was obviously ekimmu and he resembled Fionn Hammel. What he could also feel coming from the woman was animal fae! He felt fenrir of all beings and the elusive Pantera. Ailduin could take it no more and he suddenly stepped out of the shadows and he startled her. He saw a cradle and in the cradle was a fae boy with white hair, pale blue eyes, and stars mimicked around one eye. The Fionnuisce Undine prince was shaking and he was positive that this was his missing son.

“Explain yourself now!” Ailduin snarled.

“She abandoned them! I am mated and married to Fionn Hammel. I saw them in a dream and I was detirmined that they would not be abandoned. She was cowardly! She did not want to deal with the fall out of having a fae and ekimmu babe.” Asuna said in truth and lie at the same time.

“Why did you not find me?” He demanded.

Asuna looked away and it dawned on Ailduin that he must be dead at some point. His heart ached and he neared the cradle. The boy he had sired in love with Arianrhod actually could be mistaken for this woman’s too. His son looked so much like himself and he choked up badly.

“What is his name?” The Undine man demanded softly.

“Erkin Mirzal Chechi-tr’Awnhi.” Asuna whimpered in a scared tone.

“Who is raising my son as their own?” Ailduin asked choking.

“His name is King Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi. He is the undisputed ruler of Hueco Mundo; also known as the Shadow Realm. I am the Queen of the Shouten Empire and he loves Mirzal as he would have as Amatheon. That is who Arianrhod hid the boys with.” She explained.

“Who named him?” He asked shaking.

“His name was already Mirzal Chechi. I added to it. I put his fae and ekimmu heritage into his name I thought. I can still change it.” She replied perplexed.

“You look like her so much but you are so much better than her. I wish to hold my son once.” Ailduin said with tears in his eyes.

Asuna carefully laid Tarran down into the cradle. She lifted Mirzal from the baby bed and with all her restraint; she laid him in Ailduin’s arms but she refused to fall apart. Mirzal cooed and “baby talked” for her and Ailduin was deeply affected. She spoke to him in Japanese and the little half fae babe began to jerk his legs excitedly. The elder Ludok was shielding his aura and this female ekimmu at the moment. Tears fell from his eyes and she had eyes for his babe.

“What are you telling him that he is excited by so?” He asked in his deep baritone.

“I am telling him that he is the most beautiful fae boy. I told him he will be extremely powerful. I also told him that he can have whatever he wishes; I will give him the world.” She shrugged.

“You will spoil him senseless.” Ailduin said shaking his head but he was still emotional.

“So? He is an innocent babe. They deserve to be spoiled. Do you not my precious love? You deserve to be given every little desire you wish.” She smirked as she took Mirzal from him.

The half fae boy was jerking and cooing loudly. He was saying Mama in his natural language and Ailduin was surprised. She was so incredibly lovely and she held his child. Ailduin gently guided her head to an angle. She was shocked when Airis’s father was erotically delving his tongue inside of her mouth and she groaned against his lips. It only further fueled his want as his own baby rested against her chest and Ailduin Ludok destroyed her senses. He let go her lips and shoulders and had to sit down. Her breathing was rough as she blinked.

“You were her.” He said suddenly.

“I hate her! I hate I was her! Do you understand me? All she did was ruin and destroy!” Asuna growled angrily.

“Oh, I do understand. My own son fell in love with you as did the King of Leth`Evana.” Ailduin marveled.

“Airis and I have our moments. He is deeply telepathic and he was helping me birth; I latched on too deeply and well, I sort of dominated it from there. Simyth always thought I was sweet and pretty even when I had an attitude problem.” She blushed to her roots.

“You carry oppositions in Leth`Evana and in nature! A fenrir and a Pantera fae? How in the gods names did that occur?” The Prince of the Fionnuisce Undine asked in his deep voice.

“Oh Kamis. I honestly at one time had no idea that there were even animal fae! My family outside of Leth`Evana discovered it when one of the clans of fenrir called the Gordir showed up one day. Their prince ended up falling for one of my daughters. His name is Ismael. Well the Gordir Alpha’s name is Vulred Gordir and he is an excellent man. I told you; I am half dog daemon this life and more than a year ago, I was having a bad moment with my dog self (so to speak). Vulred managed to keep me from harming him or anyone else. My inu (dog daemon) self was enamored with him.” Asuna explained and she was red faced.

“This is actually fascinating my lady! Please tell me more. My son sleeps now.” He pointed out and she nodded.

“The Shadow Realm has counterparts of the fenrir and they are called Shadow Hounds or Kveldulf. My family and allies were viciously attacked by these creatures. There is another clan of fenrir in Leth`Evana called Menon. I was in my humanoid form and I had come from the palace. The alpha of the clan’s name was Jatix Menon. He attacked me and I changed into my inu form; he raped me in our animal forms. Simyth came down just as Jatix had finished his attack on me.” Asuna stated in remembrance.

“Filthy!” Ailduin snarled softly.

“Because my daughter mated the Gordir prince; it made me extended pack to the Gordir. It also complicated things for the elvish fae. I could not allow it and I went to Vulred Gordir; I asked questions until I realized, he had no intention of letting me deal with the situation on my own. I had to take care of it or Vulred would. I went to Gaul here in Leth`Evana. I fought Jatix as my humanoid self and as a warrior. I called on all of my yoki (power) and finally defeated him. I was impaled through the chest with a log though. Simyth was horrified. He and Vulred met where Jatix lay dead and Simyth credited the Gordir Alpha with a stunning victory.” She smiled softly.

“You have truly learned elvish ways and politics to a tee! You are to be commended dear lady. What of that bitch Don?” He growled.

“She is being hunted by Simyth for betraying her ruler and letting one of her own children left to the ekimmu as fodder.” Asuna spoke in disgust and looked beyond Ailduin.

“She really chose to become elvish because she held a preference for me?” He asked in an irritated voice.

“You are not exactly an ugly creature Ailduin Ludok!” She grinned.

“It has nothing to do with looks my lady! It has to do with honor, nobility, morality, and so much more. You know all this if you consort with fae.” He said as he jerked his head of white hair as he just stared at that distance.

“Do not mind him; he is the leader of the Soten and the son of Simyth.” She said stiffly.

“Asuna?” Chanak said in a soft tone.

“Your father is in Tanath’Sal. Your siblings are scattered around the compound. I assume our children are well? I expect them back at the end of the week. Has Akemi had your child yet?” She said in an emotionless tone.

“You know damn well I was set up. You know damn well I would not have; you have been chasing the fucking wolves from here to Hueco Mundo! I get tasked with bringing that bitch in! Well I am not waiting for Chan to kill her. I will! You would have us as we were before Lady Asuna? Shall I ally myself to my mother again?” He threatened her.

“You would ally yourself with a creature who nearly killed your daughter? Pardon me Prince Chanak; if that is your wish, it would give me plenty of reason of smite you!” She snarled at him.

“You have already gutted me!” He yelled at her.

“NOT in front of my children you sorry bastard!” She stormed into the forest a little.

Chanak barely looked at the Undine and he followed his ex-wife. The pain of the separation was keen and he had nothing to do with Akemi but he did see his son in private.

“You know damn well why I even responded! I was so drunk; I thought she was you!” He said in anguished pain.

“You got her pregnant!” Asuna screamed back.

“Again, I thought she was you. I can remember a little from that night and she was saying certain things. I think Beren went to her and wanted to separate us. He knew she would want revenge. I never partake of wine that heavily Asuna. You know that!” He growled at her.

“You used to use herbs and whatnot to counteract looney tunes mommy.” She snorted.

“Yes! Okay, yes I did. I had manic episodes because everything I had known to be truth was a lie. I was falling apart!” He snarled at her.

“What do you want me to say Chanak?” She said staring at him.

“That you believe in me. That you do believe in me! How in the hell could you trust Akemi over me? Or Beren for that matter?” He snarled.

“I am trusting less and less.” His ex-wife spoke looking down.

Chanak did a double take and there was a fenrir behind Asuna. She did not react fast enough and a blade was shoved into her back. Her scream was agonizing and that got Dafydd Purcell out there and Chanak had the fenrir in his powerful arms. Asuna was bleeding horribly and the queen of the ekimmu and empusae saw Caeda Gordir.

“Challenge!” Caeda screamed.

“No.” Asuna whispered.

“I kill you!” She snarled.

“Go home Lady Gordir. It would be me killing you.” She said as she realized what she had done.

Caeda Gordir was gone with their natural speed and Asuna was bleeding pretty badly but she went to where her youngest children had been.

“Chanak. I will speak to you at the Western Estate tomorrow.” She thought about his words.

“Seriously?” He said hopefully.

“Not one of us is perfect. I am far from it. You are correct and Beren set us up. Question is can you accept Simyth in my life?” She asked him bluntly.

“If he quits sending me to hunt down that bitch Don, hell YES!” He snorted.

Asuna moved quickly and Ailduin looked concerned as she bled and said nothing. It was how Arianrhod would have acted. She had a basket cradle that held Phelan, Ahura, Nomura, and Mori shared. The ekimmu twins shared a bassinet; Tarran and Mirzal, and Dafydd was trusted to carry them. Asuna phased straight out of Leth’Evana followed by her Purcell lover and Chanak had hope again. He intended to meet with his father and punch his elder half brother into next century.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>  
“My love the children are down and you are still bleeding. What if that animal nicked a kidney or your liver?” He asked her.

“Ok Dafydd but go to Yamasaki General and get Nobu. I am not ready to get Tristan into trouble. He is in love with Hibari.” She shut her eyes.

“He is?” The younger ekimmu man looked surprised.

“Well do not look so shocked! My daughter is a lot like me and she can be very sweet. He fell for her as Hibari and not as Macha. She likes that.” Asuna laughed a little.

Dafydd phased and she was still bleeding. She was getting tired and she realized she heard breathing. She silently called on Konkisaiga and a fae man stepped out into her Western Estate. His eyes were clear grey in color and his hair was light gray but tipped in black. He wore the bottoms of an elvish ranger but his shirt was a see through lawn cotton tunic. Asuna realized she was staring at a Menon and she was growling without realizing it.

“Amazingly sexy but I am not here to be stupid. Caeda Gordir got you I heard?” He asked in a rich timbre.

“How did you hear that so fast?” Asuna snapped.

“Again, Gods your voice is the epitome of pure fantasy! Damn. We fenrir hear things much quicker than other fae beings. You know our hearing is amazing. Plus I was spying on Tanath`Sal.” He grinned.

“So you admit you were spying on Simyth’s palace and what?” She asked raising a brow.

“He deserved what you gave him. He had not right to defile anything or anyone despite their allegiances!” The Menon fenrir suddenly said in anger about Jatix.

“Jatix was your?” She fished.

“He sired me but he was no father. I happened to look more elvish than most fenrir that he sent me amongst the elves to learn their manners and ways. I am Elias Menon. You will need that wound tended; she laced the blade with belladonna.” He said walking around her home picking up things and looking at them.

“I see. Does she know I carry Vulred’s pup now?” She asked softly.

“Oh yes. She was hoping to kill it. I believe the witch known as Sanra has been active since the Suldusk and Lord Gordir ripped her up.” He smiled.

“So you are here to what? You do not like the Gordir or the Suldusk, do you?” Asuna asked wisely.

“Actually in principle I have no issue with them. We are all fenrir but we all have territories to piss on you know. I am the alpha now and I can’t show weakness to my clan or they see it as an opportunity to take me out. You know how wolves are. Surely your own kinds back in the day were just as inelegant.” Elias said disdainfully.

“So why did you come to warn me?” She asked curiously.

“Because I will not help the witch, all the fenrir hate her now. She should have not turned on my uncle. Oh yes, the famous spider doctor you are mated too. Belladonna sir.” He grinned and he grabbed an apple from her dining table.

“Who the hell was that?” Nobu asked shocked.

“Elias Menon, the new Alpha of the Menon clan.” Asuna said shrugging
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<  
No one had ever seen Vulred Gordir so angry in their lives. Caeda was in fear for hers and the alpha was pacing. He demanded she be guarded and he left. Ismael caught up with him and Vulred was in no mood to supplicate to his eldest son.

“What son?” He growled.

“Mother saw letter. Letter sent from other side Leth`Evana.” Ismael said under his breath.

That bit of information told him all he needed to know and Vulred wore his amulet always now. The amulet that Maec had given him; it amplified his natural speed and could be used as a sort of transporting ability. He was in Western lands in a matter of thirty minutes and he was scenting Asuna’s home. His amber eyes were getting darker and taking on a glow to them. Asuna had stitches and been given the cure against Belladonna. She stood across the room watching him smell his surroundings and she shook her head.

“You smell the new alpha of the Menon clan. His name is Elias and he told me Caeda had been given information by Sanra.” She said bluntly.

“Why he here in private home?” Vulred snarled.

“Whoa buster. I did not invite the Menon boy to play! He had been spying on Tanath`Sal when Caeda attacked.” Asuna snorted.

“Why you not defend yourself?” He demanded.

“Have you noticed how big she is with your pup? I am not putting that pup in danger and I would destroy Caeda if I fought her! I am a warrior Vulred.” She crossed her arms.

“She would kill Phelan and my boy in your belly.” He said pacing.

“Well this is not what I wanted to happen. You just should have accepted everything and we all moved on!” She sighed.

“I am Phelan’s father! I am this pup’s father! You no get rid of me. I die before I am gone!” He growled right in her face.

“Kamis you stubborn fenrir alpha.” She groaned.

Vulred wrapped his arms around her and his kiss was passionate. He could not pinpoint but his feelings had become wholly focused on her and her only. He realized HE had not changed. HE was still monogamous; it was just that he was in love with a being who could not be. He had adjusted himself to her and it worked. He had never been at this mini mansion in her homeland and she took him to her bedroom. He was assured of her safety and he made love to her. Several of her “spouses” had come by and ogled and teased. He had turned red in the face and she had laughed softly. Vulred was curious about one known as Lei. She had talked about him often enough. Lei was also sporting a black eye and Asuna stood up and put on a black dressing gown.

“Jing Lei Shi! Why do you have a black eye?” His wife asked him.

“Well I went to visit Astana and the guard of his majesty’s person was not thrilled that a mere Jing was there to see his illustrious brother. Despite the fact said King was on his throne telling said guard that I was allowed wherever I wish. I got punched anyway and to preserve Maec’s image; I had to take it.” He said in a sour mood.

“Oh boy.” Asuna said looking worried.

“I get court my love. I really do! I mean we have our own little court in Hadasan! This fucking court? It doesn’t bend to the will of Maec! He bends to the will of the court!” He snorted.

“Do not let him hear you say that.” She sighed.

“Oh when does he ever come here?” Lei snorted.

“More often than you think.” Asuna raised an eyebrow.

“Shockingly, we have never been here at the same time. I get it babe. I get to be a pass time if I get past. Kind of sick of Admal’s preachy self; would be nice if a tr’Awnhi knew how to fight for who they loved. Hell, I guess there was no time to love.” He sighed.

Lei stared out her window and her heart hurt for him. She was upset and she checked and Vulred had left for Leth`Evana. He had written a short note in his version of forest fae. She phased herself into Astana in Hueco Mundo and Maec was on his throne and he looked bored to tears. She realized it was clan day and the King of the Shouten wanted to shoot his own people. Asuna moved quickly and she went to find Admal which was not hard because he was near the kitchens and he was drinking blood ale.

“So because it did not work between you and Lei; you are going to deny him happiness with someone else?” Asuna demanded.

“Yep!” Admal laughed.

“No it is only because Lei had the temerity to admit that he was wrong after all this time; he admitted that Maec was someone special and that just pisses you the fuck off.” The Shouten queen snarled at him.

“I hear you speak Isha but all I hear is blah blah blah.” The powerful Shouten hybrid said in his drunken state.

“You arrogant son of a bitch!” She hissed.

She reared back and coldcocked Admal’s jaw and the popular Shouten prince was sprawled on the rich red carpeting of the palace floor. The heard people coming and he growled as he jumped up and he was pissed. Admal was in fact FURIOUS. He began to actually fight her and she was defending herself well. The Shouten king himself saw his queen fighting his baby brother and he really needed MORE scandal in the court. Maec wanted to hand his head and say; to hell with everyone. Admal threw Isha through a kitchen door and it smashed to pieces. She was coughing up blood but she was growing something and she unleashed a current never seen by Admal or Maec before. It was so powerful that it smashed Admal through a palace wall and dissipated. The whole court was speechless but Asuna kept coughing up blood.

“Let me through!” Alum demanded as he came in to get to his sister in law.

“Alum.” She coughed.

“You have a collapsed lung.” He said softly and he phased himself and his queen to the infirmary.

Maec figured he should go check on his baby brother and he walked through the whole in his palace wall. He grumbled that it was something else he would have to fix because his wife’s temper was so out of control. His brother was fifty yards outside of the palace but still within the palace compound. He was unconscious as unconscious could be. Maec phased Admal to Alum as well. What greeted Maec was Asuna rocking back and forth sobbing as she could not get her grief under control.

“Good gods Alum!” Maec asked shocked.

“She had an ekimmu babe brother. She started to miscarry.” Alum said looking away.

“Isha!” Her king said softly.

“No! No! You get him under control! Lei should be able to come and go as he pleases. You have deemed it so. He does not control your bed, does he?” She screamed.

“Of course not Isha but things are not black and white!” He said calmly.

“Or is it the tr’Awnhi getting along with the Jings finally?” She asked hysterically.

Asuna had hit upon the truth and she began to laugh hysterically and she got up and stumbled. Maec could see the blood on the gurney and he tried to get her to sit down. She phased out of Hueco Mundo and the recent unpleasantness. She phased to Inujima and sat down in the middle of her audience chambers and began to wail.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>  
He did not understand why; but he just got up and got Tristan Mattocks. He found her at the Inujima audience hall and she was wailing. Tristan was able to phase them to his clinic and lay her back. Dafydd had seen blood and he was silent. He was certain his son that he had come to expect was gone but Tristan pointed to the screen.

“Look my queen! There is a tear but I can repair it. It will be okay! Shhh. My queen. He will live! I will suggest you go on bed rest a few weeks.” The ekimmu doctor said as he was using his own abilities.

Her abdomen was extremely hot to the touch but Asuna’s eyes widened when she realized that Tristan was cauterizing the bleeding placenta from outside her uterus. Soon he was done and he was looking at the ekimmu boy and Dafydd was standing by with bloody tears leaking from his eyes.

“Thank you Tristan! Thank you for my son’s life. I could not have lived with myself if I had lost another ekimmu babe.” Asuna said wiping her eyes.

“Aeron’s son was not your fault my queen.” The doctor said firmly.

“Keep telling yourself that.” She looked down.

Mattocks bowed and he left the room; Dafydd neared her and he grabbed her into his arms. She sobbed softly and he held onto her.

“I want him. Please, I care not about anything else but I do want him my lady!” Dafydd whispered desperate.

“You can say my name Dafydd! He is our son!” She said looking into his now green eyes.

“I know this will sound cruel but I will be the only son of my generation who will have had a child! It is a boy my queen and I realized how precious he is. I realized how much I do want him. You have many sons and I will only have one!” He said softly.

Asuna swallowed and she was trying not to be upset or angry. His words were coming out that he cared more for the pup than he did her. She kept in her emotions and she nodded as she carefully laid back.

“I understand Dafydd. You must have felt him on a primitive level. That is extraordinary.” Asuna said in a soft, calm voice.

“I guess so.” He said staring at her belly.

Tristan Mattocks came back in and he gave her instructions. She listened carefully and so did Dafydd. Before her supposed lover could touch her; the ekimmu queen phased out. The younger Purcell looked surprised and he looked at the doctor.

“She will take care Mister Purcell. I felt her intentions. She wants him very much.” Tristan said to calm Dafydd down.

“I must have upset her.” He sighed.

“Pregnancy can make women very easily upset.” The doctor nodded.

Dafydd tried to think where she would go and he honestly had no clue. He sighed and he went back to his family’s home on the other side of this same island.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>   
Asuna snuggled up to Fionn; he spooned her form closely and held her as tightly as he could, and he just listened as she breathed. He could feel the boy ekimmu babe and it was Purcell. He smiled to himself and he knew how badly Aeron’s death had affected her. Aeron had not been a past time. HE would have a part of a trio but other ekimmu just did not seem to understand how to make it work with her. Hell, he had almost not understood how to make it work with her.

“You carry a Purcell.” He murmured softly.

“Guilt.” She admitted honestly.

“I know my love. Should you name him Aeron?” He asked softly.

“Hai. I think I should.” Asuna yawned.

“Nanami was here earlier. She divides her time between me and Nobu. She has not told him she remembers me from Nemain’s life.” Fionn said wryly.

“He knows. He is not dumb darling. He has also lived before. He was Nagaharu and Lord Gaku Jouichi’s father.” She yawned again.

“Well well! That fascinating and lying bug!” He smirked.

“Kumo are not bugs. They are arachnids.” She laughed a little.

“Yes, yes I know. I like to get on his nerves. It is fun.” Fionn laughed.

His laughter felt good and to know he got along with Nobu felt even better. Fionn saw into her mind as she was so tired. He saw what Dafydd had said to her and his anger was sudden. He kept himself under control but his hand was gentle as he brushed where the Purcell babe was. He mentally prodded the embryo and it responded. Asuna gasped in delight and Fionn kept doing so.

“He has those abilities and he should be nourished in them. We shall sleep now Piuthar.” The lord of Thunder commanded.

“You saw my memories. Leave him alone Fionn. I have decided to just let it die, okay? I do not want any big drama that may cause issue within our people. Drop it!” Asuna commanded.

“You ask me to cower and not be your husband! Hell Gwydion would punish him!” He spoke in anger.

“Fionn please?” She begged in exhaustion.

“Fine! I will not control myself if you are in my company however!” He snorted in anger.

She nodded and he settled back. His white blonde hair was fully down. His steel-grey and walnut-brown hazel eyes were fiery at the moment. Fionn had ever not loved this soul and he would never stop. He would hurt fellow ekimmu who did hurt her. The nanny brought in Tarran as she knew the queen still nursed him and Mirzal. Asuna just automatically began to feed them and he watched in love. He had heard that Ailduin Ludok had somehow come forward. He wondered if he should find his old nemesis.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<  
Asuna was in Leth`Evana and she now had constant reasons to be here. She had a screaming match at Simyth; in which he declared her stunning, she declared him insane. She had demanded to know the WHY of being named QUEEN of Leth`Evana. He had simply shrugged and said; it is what you are. She had thrown a cup at his head. Simyth loved his out world wife, even her temper.

Vulred Gordir had come to him and he had spoken honestly to the king. Simyth had a conspiring look and he had smirked at Vulred; he said the more fae she had, the more she would be in Leth`Evana. That had shocked the Gordir fenrir. It had then become reasonable when Simyth fully explained how Asuna COULD kill. He explained how she NEVER killed. They were still themselves on this side of the veil but she was HERSELF. Vulred had understood that completely. Simyth had suggested a sight for a home that straddled his lands proper and Gordir land. The Gordir alpha concurred.

The Pantera prince never bothered anyone, anywhere. Luthais would just come upon her and disappear. She had bluntly told Chanak that she and Simyth had become an item after the divorce; he had said so what. He had looked at her and said; empusae! They were working on their issues. They were not officially back together but they were not apart either. Her Soten was more than hopeful.

It was with all this going on in the fae plane and she was lying by a natural spring with her pups. She was wearing a bikini as she sunned. Ailduin had not returned to the past but he had been elusive. He was seeing his wife reborn and she was softer. She was more feminine. She was still a warrior but she was also a mother. He had found out the full story and it had turned out that this version of her had been having nightmares of the two boys. She would not quit until she had retrieved them. The elder Ludok moved silently so as not to wake the small ones and Asuna woke up to a hard body next to hers.

“Shhh. Not loud lovely woman. Your children sleep including my son Mirzal.” He said softly.

“We thought you had returned.” Asuna whispered confused.

“No. I will have to obviously but what to return to? I find my two children quite alive here! I find my wife, in another body. I know you did not like yourself as her. I find myself intrigued by you as well. I am also furious at having been used by the Lady Don!” He said in his deep, soft baritone.

“I have met her you know. I saw her in fae form. She is a wretched bitch!” She scoffed.

“By our gods.” Ailduin whispered as he took her in.

He jerked her forward and his kiss again began to destroy her senses. Asuna said to hell with it and she was remembering from Arianrhod’s life and it was beyond passionate. Ailduin could sense a sort of surrender and he gently laid her back. His white hair, sections were braided to keep it out of his face, and the rest was down. She was meeting his thrusting and questing tongue and her clawed hands were gently going through part of his hair and down his arms. The gentleness versus how she had been before was mentally destroying him and he jerked himself back fully.

“I want you. I want you so very much.” He growled out.

“Come with me.” She said gently.

Ailduin was in a haze of sorts and she got her sleeping children. She had a crystal of some kind, after stepping through a veil, she threw it to the ground and they stepped through. Ailduin followed her and they ended up in some dwelling. It was an Asian castle he assumed. Asuna put her young ones in their nursery and her inu nannies nodded to her. She nodded to them. She yipped softly and the two inu women bowed low. Ailduin was impressed and Asuna padded along to her bedroom.

“My father this life; his name is Lord Sesshomaru. He is the Lord of the Western Lands of Honshu in Japan. It is quite a large area and when I was born; I was named his heir. My mother is a princess from Russia. She is an uppyr, a blood drinker. My father is the dog daemon.” She explained.

“Two very powerful out world creatures.” He said nodding.

“Hai.” Asuna bowed her head.

“I should care that you belong to them. I do not. I do not because of who you were, but who you are now is making me lose all sense.” Ailduin said threading his fingers into her lush silver hair.

“I remember her moments with you but I cannot be that way.” She admitted.

“You remember eh?” He asked surprised.

“Hai. It shames me that she chained you up.” She frowned.

Ailduin realized she did indeed remember and she had a sheer kimono like wrap over her white bikini. He jerked the black flimsy material and it came off easily. Asuna undid her bikini to save it from the Undine warrior. His breathing was hard as he took in her curves. She allowed him control and the fae man was not rough at all. He was incredibly gentle with her. His fingertips ran over her skin and she cried out. She may have been Arianrhod but this body responded to gentler ways love. It responded more like fae and he found that he had missed that. She however did press his mind and his groan was so heavy that she thought him wounded. It would be like both and Ailduin was a complete mess he knew. The way their lips touched, their extremities, and their most intimate parts; it was heaven incarnate it felt like and tears leaked from his eyes and he saw the saline blood leak from her as well. He was holding himself up and he was looking down at her.

“I do not want to leave you and my baby boy.” He said in turmoil.

“He is mine!” She said widening her eyes.

“I know this. I know you are his true mother. It is quite obvious.” He said brushing knuckles along her magenta marking on her left cheek.

“Bilae and Sanra are my true enemies. I know not about Taranis but Simyth tells me often he is nothing. The other ekimmu tell me he is to be feared. I am worse than my first life about mates but if I love, I love.” Asuna said blinking back her tears.

“History says I die? Then I suppose I die to history. This man that used to be Amatheon Chechi? I should get to know him; I intend to help raise my son.” He said continuing to stare down at her.

“What you are going to set up your own death?” She asked stunned.

“Yes. I actually think you have done so before.” He smirked at her.

“Actually hai but it was fate that they were supposed to be in this era!” The woman he loved was ranting.

“Fate is tricky is it not? I know what I am doing Asuna. Settle. I shall be upon you soon. Out of some semblance of respect for Simyth and Airis; I have to act proper around them, but I shall not when I am with you.” He smiled and he was gone quickly.

“Oh my kamis! What the hell have I done?” She asked herself.
-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------      
Nanami had finally rid the Gordir fenrir of the sickness. It had taken her months of vigilances. Alrik had been plain about his tolerances; they were few and he sure as hell did not like her among so many wolves. Jayce came with her this time and he could not walk just yet. Lord Gordir had called on her to deliver Lady Caeda’s pup. What Nanami had not known is that Lord Gordir was going to simply get rid of her. Jayce was clapping and he had a head full of dark hair. He had her green eyes and her mother’s crescent. He was also the happiest pup she had ever seen in her life. Alrik was also one of the best fathers she had ever seen. She had been hinting that she might want to give him another one and he said no. She had been straight up hurt but Nanami had not brought it up again.

“Who this?” Vulred asked as he looked at the pup.

Jayce made a very pup like sound and the Gordir alpha smiled. It was a Kveldulf pup but he was a happy boy and Nanami smiled.

“This is Jayce! He is my youngest and he is into everything right now! I was hoping while I delivered Caeda; he could run with some other pups?” She asked softly and smiled.

“Yes. I have older pups who can watch and play.” He smiled at his love’s daughter.

“I heard but I do not know if it is true; did Caeda really try to hurt my Haha?” Nanami asked.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“I am sorry. It is justified.” She said turning red.

“No. I am alpha. It is not done long time, in old times alphas have several mate. Caeda would kill my pup. I take my pup and she go.” He growled.

Her eyes were wide and she nodded. Nanami was seeing that Vulred knew about Phelan and everything. She could feel his violent love for his born pup and the unborn one as well. Nanami looked around and she felt as though eyes were on her. Jayce slid down his Haha’s legs and he crawled really fast after Vulred’s older pups to go play. He was yipping and yapping after them. Vulred was astonished at the boy Kveldulf.

“His dad is a really good man. One of the few Kveldulf that is really good.” She smiled.

“Amazing. He is saying he want to chase, hide to seek.” He smiled.

“I know. I understand inu too.” She grinned.

Vulred just shook his head and followed Nanami. She went into a smaller lodge and Caeda was in labor. When Vulred left; Nanami rapidly asked Caeda if she wanted to come into her world. The former lady Gordir was shocked by the young woman but it would give her a place and she said yes. It was a long labor and Nanami was outside to get some air to cool off. Vulred came by and he had Jayce in his arms sleeping.

“Oh he is tuckered out! He ate dinner, right? He is not a big meat eater.” She said concerned.

“He told me fish. I got him fish.” The alpha smiled.

“Thank you so much Lord Gordir. I am so glad you and my Haha have worked out. I am sorry she directed me to do what I did.” She said turning red.

“She is alpha your clan. You obey. She had honor and try to do right. I know it. I love her heart, soul. She is pure heart.” He said bowing.

Vulred turned and took Jayce to sleep with his pups and Nanami was fixing to go back into Caeda’s laboring lodge. She suddenly felt thick arms around her and she snarled out and raked claws down a furry forearm. The fenrir snarled in pain and Vulred whirled as he saw a Menon in his city. The bastard was taking Nanami and the fenrir narrowed eyes at the pup in his arms. Gordir realized they were interested in Nanami because of Jayce. The fenrir suddenly dropped the hybrid Alv-empusae as her bite was causing untold agonies. The Menon changed form and it was a god like of a young man and his gray eyes narrowed at her.

“I have no intentions of hurting you!” He growled.

“You are a Menon?” She snapped.

“Elias!” The young alpha snapped back.

“Menon you will die!” Vulred snarled.

“Grab your pup now!” The Menon alpha commanded.

Nanami was freaking out and Vulred did hand Jayce to her. Elias whirled and grabbed her again. He snarled in her ear to port them or he would hurt the pup. She did as she was told and they were in the middle of a beautiful elvish looking city.

“Well now! That could have gone a little better. Can you please make your bite stop hurting?” Elias demanded.

“You just kidnapped me!” She growled.

“Sort of. Make it stop and I will clue you in.” He said nicely.

Nanami sank her fangs over the original bite and made it stop. He breathed a sigh of relief and shook out his limb. It spoke of his mental prowess to have that sort of mental control in dealing with a succubus bite. Jayce had woken up for a second then passed back out. Elias was looking at the young pup and he was beautiful for a Kveldulf; hell, he was beautiful for a fenrir too. He had watched the boy play and he was friendly and outgoing.

“Your pup is wonderful by the way. He is precious in so many ways.” The Menon alpha said passing by her.

He wore a see through tunic in crème cotton and ranger bottoms in gray. He wore no shoes and his gray and black tipped hair was down.

“You are a narcissistic bastard aren’t you?” She observed.

“Narcissistic?  Well perhaps I am a tad. I know the elvish women find me something highly tempting to look at. I have had a bevy of elvish beauties.” Elias smirked.

“Let me guess; daddy gave you his wandering cock?” Nanami asked crossing her arms.

“I have never raped a woman and I never will!” He actually snarled at her.

“Ah, so that is an issue for you. Daddy being a raping son of a bitch, what else?” She asked raising a brow.

“Are you trying to make me angry outworlder? I am usually considered quite friendly but you are actually pissing me off!” He said growling a little.

“Jayce’s sperm donor was named Dagar Keelan. He had himself convinced I would fall in love with him just given a little bit of time. He fucking used you all’s bacteria and blood against me. The second time; the witch Sanra made it so I would conceive. I would die if I aborted. She fed me dead blood and he raped me nicely.” Nanami explained in a cold tone.

“I am not that piece of shit Dagar! From what I understand, you and your family did quite the number on him and two, I told you! I would never rape a woman of any culture. Jatix Menon deserved what your mother did to him.” He answered crossing his arms staring at her.

His hair was fairly long for a man and came to his middle back down. Nanami’s hair was down too and hers came to her backside. Elias actually was entranced with her but her mouth was pretty bad but she was a modern woman from the out world. Her little pup was entrancing him the most and he actually leaned over and he was very gently touching him in his sleep and Jayce snuggled further down in his spotted blanket.

“Most of the time Kveldulf are conceived as twins. Half the time they are born that way.” He said softly.

“I was still reeling over the rape. I was hunting down Dagar and I ran into Alrik Keelan; I stabbed myself with an alchemic athame. I wish now I had not but it killed it her and almost me.” She said blinking back tears.

“Why did you keep him?” Elias asked curiously.

“He has my telepathy and empathy. About three months in; I began to hear him in my head. I bonded with him really fast after that. He was such a sweet little boy and innocent. I had told Alrik that I would give him to him but then I said I could not do it.” She sighed.

“Alrik Keelan second alpha of the Kveldulf; I understand he is a quiet man. I hear nothing bad about him but nothing good either. Why did he wish to take his relative’s pup eh? Guilt? Does he know how pups are made?” He smirked at her.

“Well jackass, you should ask him next time he and I make love.” She growled at him.

“You mated a Kveldulf?” He dropped his jaw.

“Alrik is not like every Kveldulf.” Nanami stated looking at Elias annoyed.

“Well! I am intrigued beyond imagination! Your sister Hibari mated into the Gordir clan and you mate a Keelan. Your own mother has given Vulred Gordir a pup and will have a second son for him soon. Fascinating!” He smirked.

“What is fascinating about all this? Our mother is a mixed youkai as we are. We all have some inu in us. So why should being attracted to canine people be strange?” She demanded.

“If you can be attracted to a Kveldulf, I am certain you can be attracted to a fenrir.” Elias gave her a brilliant smile.

“I am mated. I gave my blood and I took his. It was a blood oath.” She said exasperated.

“But you are also empusae. Your Kveldulf is not very reasonable to expect you to stay with just them! You sister Hibari? Her men are intelligent.” He grinned.

“How long do you intend to keep me here?” Nanami demanded.

“Till I know you better.” He said examining his claws.

She threw up her hands and sighed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>   
Hibari was on Inujima but Tristan just didn’t know yet. Her other mates were all busy doing what they did. How she managed to have her life; she had no clue but with honesty, it worked. She was sitting on Tristan’s desk and he walked in. His moss green eyes lit up when he saw the mixed daemoness and she was wearing an off the shoulder dress in black.

“Hello there doc! I had an owie and needed you to take a looksie.” She purred.

“Truly? Where are you hurt Hibari?” Tristan asked seriously.

Hibari was being wicked and she pulled up the skirt of her body hugging dress and opened her legs. She had on a garter belt with stockings but no panties. Tristan was breathing ten times faster and he had knelt to see what was up.

“If I knew you were not a good and kind woman; I would say you were evil!” He groaned.

“Mhmm. So whatcha going to do about it all Tristan?” His lover asked.

Tristan jerked her to the edge of his desk and her eyes roved his body as he undid his button down shirt in gray and his dark wash jeans. Joining with her made him shiver in so many ways and she was always so responsive. He hated that he had so little time and Hibari was expecting a hard and fast encounter. It was faster but Tristan did not do rough. She loved that about him but he did pull back and she snarled at him.

“My love we have not had time to talk about what we both want!” He said softly.

“I so fucking hate that! Use something else but do not do that!” Hibari growled.

“Okay. I am sorry! I did not expect you sitting on my desk with an injury this morning.” He deadpanned.

“Well get used to it.” She smirked.

Tristan smiled softly and she got cleaned up. She helped him straighten his clothes and he stared down at her silver head.

“Did you like your male lovers?” She asked him playfully.

“Oh gods Hibari! That was literally thousands of years ago!” He groaned.

“I am just saying; I would not mind seeing it. It would not gross me out or anything.” Hibari playfully told him.

“If I was to ever run across something that interested us, then I would but only if it was what we both wanted. Now, I have to open the clinic. I am already late you incredibly naughty woman.” Tristan grinned.

“You know you love me!” She teased him.

“Yes, I do.” He acknowledged.

“Back at you Doctor Tristan.” The daughter of Arawn said softly.

He heard her and his pulse raced. What he could not have foreseen was Nisien needing attention. It seemed Tranquility had been injured by Dra`Con. Hibari was leaving and the twin of Chaos leaned forward.

“Doctor! Who is that?” Tranquility demanded.

“Lady Hibari. She is the reborn queen’s daughter.” Tristan said refusing to give him more.

“By the ancients; she looks so much like, like Macha.” He said breathing in.

“I know she is an infant. She is a Shouten wraith.” He explained as he sutured up Nisien’s huge gash on his arm.

“Too bad. She cannot be her.” The brother of Chaos said sadly.

Tristan got Nisien taken care of and sent him on his way. He had not expected Hibari to come back on lunch break and she had pinned him to his door.

“No more pulling out. If I have your baby, I have your baby.” She said messing with his shirt.

“Beloved they do not know of me.” He said breathing in hard.

“Not true. I told Ryu. He has been working them into it. He likes you. You saved me.” Hibari said slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

“So you just talk to your chief mate and everyone is on board?” He asked gasping as she messed with his organ.

“Pretty much. He is my version of my chichi. Make sense?” She grinned.

“Yes, I get it. Oh fuck!” He groaned as he released.

“Mmm so good. So why did you tell that ekimmu a half truth?” She asked as she licked up his finally.

“That was Nisien my darling. Even Chaos would be nervous around him.” He admitted.

“Oh! So that is Efnisien twin! Efnisien is prettier. So are you.” She laughed softly.

Tristan turned red and by becoming involved with her; he had not realized that he was becoming apart of something more complex. She really was so much like the reborn queen. If she wanted someone; she wanted them.

“Ismael wants to be a dad again. I told him hai. Since some time has passed since the birth of the triplets; I am thinking I am going to go for it.” His love said honestly.

“I will make certain that your hemoglobin stays up. Otherwise, I stay out of the pregnancy. Per orders of your Chichi Nobu.” Tristan said putting his hands up.

“He really is not that scary. He likes to think he is but he’s not.” She snorted.

“I was terrified of him.” The ekimmu doctor snorted back.

Hibari laughed sweetly and she began a kiss that was soft and full of much. Tristan some days had a hard time keeping up with her. He was mad for her but she was something. It was one of those days; she wanted to devour him it seemed. The kissing began to take on deeper and surreal tones as she pulled him over her as she leaned against a wall. Tristan was losing his mind and he was pleading in his mind to let him finish his day and he would fulfill any thing she wished.

She phased them and they were in his home. He gasped and she ripped open his shirt. He was actually mortified a little but she was being risqué. Soon she had him out of his skull and in as much need as her. He slammed her hard against his bed and he took her in incredible passion. His words were laced with his incredible passion. Hibari met each thrust with her hips and Tristan groaned harder. The rush in his groin was coming up fast and it hit him suddenly and without warning. Hibari screamed out as she spasmed around him as he nearly yelled too. The ekimmu doctor was never irresponsible and after about a half hour of lousing in his bed; he was back in his clinic. He was shaken up badly. Tristan was also very certain that Hibari wanted his child, but he could not understand why?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<  
Elias Menon was not an asshole and Nanami wanted to hate his guts. She could not and he had the Menon clan healers looking over Jayce very carefully. She was hovering and her pup was making the older fenrir laugh like crazy with his antics.

“He is amazingly healthy sir. He is also as you can see quite the happy little boy.” Theodus Varo, the healer and from a sub-family of the Menon fenrir.

“Why would he not be healthy? I am a doctor! He is loved very much!” Nanami said picking up her pup.

“Well you admitted yourself you did not want him at first.” Elias pointed out.

“I had just been raped with the help of that whack job Sanra! She has done nothing but try and destroy several of my family members lives. I have had to roll with the punches; as the saying goes, but I love my little boy. I love him so much, I have asked Alrik for another but he does not want one.” She said absent mindedly.

“You have had to ask your Kveldulf mate for a pup and he told you no?” The Menon alpha said in surprise.

“I do not go around getting pregnant nowadays without talking with my three mates. Since I was changed into Alv; it helped to curb my empusae part some. When Dagar hit; it woke up my succubus again big time. I have been true to Alum, Jao, and Alrik completely.” Nanami said with narrowed eyes.

“It is not common for a Kveldulf to deny their mates pups. They are like rabbits! We fenrir tend to space our pups out more but the Kveldulf do not.” He shook his head and he could see her green eyes held pain.

Elias actually wanted her but he made the decision to let her go. He had planted true information and she would go back to this Keelan and cause a fight. He had ways now of getting into the Shadow Realm. The rumors were true and this female gave birth to perfect pups. He motioned for her to be let go and Nanami was surprised. She ported with Jayce to a veil and then she ported straight into Hueco Mundo. She had phased to their home on the empire frontier and Alrik had heard she had been missing; he was the first to see her when she appeared. Jayce slid down her legs so fast and crawled to the only Kveldulf he called, Chichi. Alrik picked up his pup and snuggled his boy and murmured in Greek about missing him and he could see Nanami was in deep thought.

“We were told by the damned fenrir Gordir that the other clan called Menon had kidnapped you! Why did they do that?” Alrik demanded.

“To be bluntly truthful; they wanted to see what a Kveldulf pup looked like born to an outworlder looked like. He looks no different than a normal Kveldulf pup they said. According to the Menon; he is a perfect pup.” She said in a soft tone.

“I have told you that over and over.” He said as if the other wolves were stupid.

Alum and Jao rushed into the living room and she was swung around and loved on. Jao and Alum were very open with their feelings whereas Alrik was more private with his. Nanami suddenly felt ill and she without warning quit the common room and went to their shared bedroom.

“What did you say to her Alrik?” Alum demanded.

“I only asked why she was taken! Jayce is my son!” He growled at the brother of the Cherra king.

“You are a member of our family Keelan! You keep trying to separate yourself out.” The empire’s lead doctor said in mild anger and he went to talk to his wife.

Nanami had miscarried again with her Shouten babe and she had wept terribly. She was sitting on the bed just staring out the window and not looking at anything in particular.

“My love? What is wrong?” Alum asked as he walked in.

“I asked Alrik if we could please give Jayce a sibling. I wanted to try and have another pup. He told me in no uncertain terms that he does not want any more pups; now or ever. It hurt me but I dealt with it. The Menon clan is lead by the son of the old alpha. His name is Elias Menon. He is actually not a bastard but he did tell me that the Kveldulf usually give their females heaps of babes. He said the female Kveldulf are usually pupped often.” She spoke in a hoarse tone and a single bloody tear fell down her face.

“Baby, it was too soon after you and Jao’s loss. We will figure out what is going on. Should I talk to Alrik or Jao?” He asked her calmly.

“No. I do not want to bring it up again. I notice him pulling away further and further. I am thinking of undoing our bind.” She said wiping her eyes.

Alrik was in the hall and his eyes were wide. Jayce was at his feet playing and he had told her he did not need anymore pups. He had not said he did not want them. Fury at the Menon fenrir opening their stupid mouths about what they truly did not know infuriated him and he plucked up his boy as he stormed into the room. Alum looked up and his doe eyes held a warning.

“We talk now Nanami.” He said boldly.

“What about Alrik?” Nanami asked depressed.

“Come here big boy! I have cod for you!” Alum said in Japanese.

Jayce got excited and he began to yip and yap about his favorite fish. Alrik moved and sat next to his mate on the huge bed. His dark brown-black hair still had dreadlock braids in it and it was still past his shoulder blades. His woolen pants in black were matched by a sleeveless vest in black wool but embroidered with Greek motifs of Ancient themes. His soft black boots adorned his feet and his mate was in a green body suit. It was just spandex and her black boots were calf high. She had had a white lab coat over her body revealing ensemble but he recognized an outfit she wore to “work out” in with the ekimmu; Fionn Hammel. He however did hate the fact that this new alpha fenrir saw her in such an outfit. Nanami’s eyes widened when she felt his feelings and she growled low as he blinked at her.

“Your outfit does leave little to the imagination! You are also a very beautiful woman. Fenrir and Kveldulf alike both like stronger women. It means they can handle and give hardy pups.” Alrik blinked his soft brown eyes.

“I heard your mind outside! You were thinking that you did not need more pups!  You were thinking that it didn’t mean you did not want anymore! What the hell is that supposed to even mean?” His mate demanded from him.

“It means that I know that the ekimmu Fionn Hammel hates me despite the fact that you and I love one another. I know he is important to you. Your own birth father was hateful of Jayce when he was born and swore he never wanted to see another hybrid Kveldulf again!” He said in a low tone.

“That was more than a year ago! We also had no clue that Kveldulf pups developed slower than other species of ookami.” She said wiping her eyes.

“It never occurred to me it was any other way Nanami. Shadow Hound pups are my norm! What else do I know?” He asked her softly.

“Dagar forced me to carry twice. I fell in love with Jayce but I love YOU. I want to have your pups and enlarge our family! Fionn can be damned and my Chichi adores Jayce and you know it!” She said in upset.

“You just had a miscarriage. I do not think now is a good time.” Alrik said holding fast.

“You do not love me as you thought you did! I will release you Alrik. We will keep our custody of Jayce mutual but I am not going to be a spouse to let me have a family. I think I war with your instincts just too much.” Nanami began to weep.

“Did I say I wanted to be released? You stupid woman! I do love you! I love you with my soul! If you were to get pregnant; the chances of twins are almost one hundred percent. If you carry, then it is sixty five percent that you will carry twins to term!” He said throwing up his hands.

“I have had multiples before!” She raged.

“We do not get our women pregnant before two hundred my love! Do you not remember why the Shaman was so angry with Dagar? You are considered too young to be birthing in our culture! If I give you a pup now; my own people will judge me as a bastard!” He said uncomfortably.

“You live amongst this family; you do not live in your culture! I want to feel your babe move in me! I do not want excuses but I want our family because we love each other and our children will be extensions of that!” She began to sob harder.

“Your poor body has been through Hades and back Nanami. I want time before you have another Kveldulf. All I ask is that you give your body time!” He said reasonably.

Jao wanted to wring Alrik’s neck and Nanami shrieked at him. He truly did not understand what the problem was and she phased out. Jao and Alum both came in and jerked the Kveldulf up and made him come to the nursery. Alrik knew her children by now and they stopped to wave at their mother’s spouses.

“What do you see Alrik?” Jao demanded.

“I see mostly yours and Alum’s children.” He blinked his brown eyes.

“Wrong! You see us and Nanami in that room. I stupidly told Nanami after she had a horrible miscarriage that maybe she should get a tubal. Sanra had hexed her from a far. We broke up for some time because of it. She has always wanted to be a mother to a large brood like her mother. It is just what she wants.” Jao explained.

“Her insane siblings want the same damn thing! Her family is crazy! One sister almost died in child birth last week! When does this madness stop?” Alrik nearly spit out in anger.

“It is how they grew up. None of Lady Asuna’s children were ever alone. They do not know what it means to be alone; they also do not want that for their children. Nori and my sister Seeval are having issues because of Maec. My brother needs his warrior sister, and scary Matsuda Nori wants to enlarge his family. Seeval feels too big a debt to our king but she loves her young husband.” Alum said sighing.

Alrik really looked at the room of the children and he knew his precious mate was a good mother. She was just a very young mother in the Kveldulf world. She had suffered a traumatic miscarriage and she had cried in bed for several days. He did not want to see her go through it again but he did not want his mating to suffer either. Alrik tried to feel their bind but he could not. His eyes widened; Alum and Jao also realized they could feel their link to her but they could not locate her.

“Son of a bitch! Do you think she was grabbed again?” Jao asked quickly.

“Only reason Nami would shut us out.” Alum said hurriedly.

Alrik looked sick and he had an idea who had her again and he was going to ask his mother in law to speak with the Gordir fenrir and right away!