Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Fortunes of Fire Part III ( Chapter 46 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


A/N: Continued cover ups leading to major events.


Fortunes of Fire III




>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>   
Elias could not believe his ears and the Kveldulf had actually rationalized every which way, why he should not have a mound of puppies. Now he was still a young fenrir himself; but he would never make a woman beg if they wished to be a mother. That was simple wolf mentality. If you had a female who wanted to carry on your family; you kept such a female.

“How in the seven hells did you get into Hueco Mundo?” She growled.

“My Uncle Thrain Menon had dealt with that whore Sanra. He dealt with the Kveldulf and I happened to inherit his way into this realm. It is pretty dank is it not?” He looked around.

Nanami noticed that his fine gray and black tipped hair had some thin, fine braids woven throughout his hair. His nose was straight and his ears were very pointed and it spoke of strong elvish genes in his DNA. His mouth was full as well and she was having a hard time seeming like a hard ass staring at his full man lips.

“Why were you in Hueco Mundo anyway?” Nanami asked distracted.

“Shall I be honest?” Elias asked with a sudden mischievous look in his eyes.

“Please be honest.” She sighed.

“I was spying on you. Do all of you sleep in the same bed?” He asked impertinently.

“Sometimes. Alrik prefers to sleep without Jao and Alum. Alum is a brother of the Shouten king and many wraiths go both ways. Alum has been like that. Jao was my ex husband and he decided he did not want to be ex anymore. He made a play for me and Alum. It worked.” She blushed.

“Kveldulf would not do well in Leth`Evana! We like to sleep in heaps like our canid counterparts in your world.” He smirked.

“Ok, I need you to stop smirking at me!” Nanami whined.

“I am not harming you.” Elias said crossing his arms over his fairly sheer tunic.

She noticed that his nipples had bar bell piercings through them. His was a modern fae man after all and she was blushing to her roots. He was very quickly in her personal space and he lifted her chin. He stared down at her glittering green eyes and her eyes made him breathe harder.

“Why are you so interested in me and my boy pup?” She asked in a hoarse voice.

“Because your mother gave Lord Gordir a pup named Phelan. She also carries a second pup of his. Your sister Hibari is mated to his son Ismael and they have Kerwin. I am pretty damn certain that more of your family and fenrir will continue to get friendly. Fenrir are too much like the canids of your world. I am also entranced by your eyes to be frank. I know they changed that color after you old life woke up. I have no idea why I find them so comforting and alluring.” Elias husked.

“We are still in Hueco Mundo?” She asked looking around.

“Actually no. This is what is known as a cross roads to the planes. Like your in-betweens to the Shadow Realm. I truly hated my father. He only taught me what he thought I should know; hunting and a few other very minor things. I have too many half siblings and we have no shared mother. That is not common amongst fenrir you know.  I am also no bastard like he.” He said with narrowed eyes.

Nanami was hurting by Alrik’s words and she whirled around to stare at Elias. He was being honorable if not a tad naughty. She was in front of him and had pulled him down to her lips. She began the kiss; oh what a kiss it was for the Menon alpha, she was blowing his fae mind with her tongue and fangs. Soon her hands were in his two toned hair and his sudden growl reverberated in his chest as he responded to the passionate little female. Nanami ripped her lips from his and she kissed the corner of his full lips and he tried to nip and kiss her more. She made note and he was not a bad soul; nobody who wanted to make love as such was evil. Elias made a frustrated noise and he did not feel his ranger bottoms undone. The tiny out world woman slid down his front and his pants slid down too.

“Minx!” He cried softly.

Her salacious grin sent waves of glorious pleasure shooting up and down his spine. Her tongue tasted his head and he could not stop the very wolfish whine that escaped his throat as she licked around the sensitive tip several times.

“Woman? What are you doing?” Elias managed to ask.

“You know nothing of my plane?” Nanami demanded.

“Apparently not enough!” He retorted softly.

Elias Menon’s head fell back and she was here of her decision and he was getting mind altering pleasure. He had intended a slow seduction but this was so different than who he was or what he did. Nanami could feel his emotions and he wanted her; badly. Elias did not mean to but his hand grabbed her shoulder harshly as he finished without warning. Her eyes looked greedy and enormously pleased as he caught his breath. She had wanted him to give her his completion.

“I do rounds now in Gordir lands. I will be there in three days.” She said non-plussed.

“What?” He answered stupidly.

“I will be in Leth`Evana in three days. I am training the Gordir healer on newer and out world techniques. I can slip out toward the end.” Nanami had a small smirk.

“I would enjoy that.” Elias answered and he actually blushed.

“I am inu enough that I like my man to finish.” She said quite boldly and met his gray eyes.

Elias did not choke but he almost did. She phased out and he slipped to the ground. It was utterly amazing what this family of females knew. His own father could have had their mother if he had not raped her! Now Vulred Gordir had the female head of Nanami’s family and it seemed somehow wrong. He sighed and he heard deep growling further away from him. He whirled his head and he recognized a Kveldulf.

“Oh it is my Shadow Realm cousins! Tell me Shadow Hound; how did you find this place?” Elias demanded.

“I am Lewys Keelan fenrir! My brother’s mate I smell around you.” He snarled.

“You should talk to your brother Keelan; we fenrir do not deny our women pups. Your brother is doing nothing but denying that charming woman.” The Menon alpha said in a scathing tone.

Lewys could tell that this fenrir was fairly young but he was no ordinary one. Alrik had just found him and begged him to find Nanami. Lewys still could not even get within a foot of the Cherra queen and he was obsessed with at least making peace with her. It did not help the rumors that the fenrir alpha; Vulred Gordir was absolutely insane over her.

“Since you are from Leth`Evana; how well do you know other fenrir lands?” Keelan demanded.

“I snoop everywhere. I am not my father and I have made a very uneasy peace but peace nonetheless with both the great clans.” Elias lifted his chin.

“I will forget this incident and let my brother deal with his mate issues; if you can get me into that cursed plane. I have a woman to find.” He said flexing his fingers.

“As you wish but what woman do you wish to find?” The Menon alpha demanded.

“The ekimmu queen of course.” Lewys smirked.

“If she kills you; I am not backing you up. She carries a Gordir pup. Be warned that the Gordir clan would and will kill you on sight.” He said bluntly.

“Then I stay away from goodie goodie wolf boys, now don’t I?” He snapped.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<  
Asuna was outside of Tanath`Sal as Simyth actually had a noble meeting. He had tried to get her to stay but she had said; nope! I am not the queen. All his nobles had hid their smiles and she had heard their minds; she was the queen in everyone’s mind here! She was shooting arrows from a beautiful long bow and she was seriously irritated. She was avoiding Dafydd Purcell and the young man was furious. She however did not really care. After he had said what he did when she was bleeding; it had twisted her heart again.

She heard footfall and she did not get worried being here but she felt the aura. She dropped the bow and she whirled with her yoki dagger. Lewys had to jump and roll to avoid getting shredded.

“You are seriously stupid to come upon me as such Kveldulf!” She snarled.

“I have made peace with the Shouten king; one of your spouses, why for the love of the gods can I not make peace with you?” He demanded.

“Because I told you that your minions were killing my unborn pups left and right. It became common place and so I lost my mind. Your minions killed Aeron for no reason than he was tied to me! Chaska I believe his name was? I was trying to sleep and he attacked me; I was fully pregnant and he threw me so hard into the Thames, I hit a rock. It killed baby Selwyn. So no Lewys Keelan, there is not a gods damn thing you can do to make peace with me!” She seethed in hatred.

He looked grieved and he stood up. Asuna wanted to attack him and he could see it.

“This ekimmu Aeron? You have brought him up so many times. Who was he?” He demanded almost jealously.

“He was on my first privy council of the ekimmu. They realized how impressionable I was but Aeron stood by ME. He was true to ME. He fell in love with ME. He and I did not know each other long but I remember him from Arianrhod’s life. He did not know that. He had no idea how much I fell in love with him.” She said bitterly.

“I want peace for my kind. I need peace with the Shouten and their queen.” He said bluntly.

Asuna felt Vulred on the very grounds of Tanath`Sal and his mind was furious. Lewys stared at her and he knew she had birthed a wolf.

“He does not like me much does he?” Keelan demanded.

“Not really. His feelings are mutual with me. You are fixing to get your ass kicked out of a veil Keelan. I suggest you vacate.” She smirked meanly.

“I am going to make you heel.” He said and then he was gone.

Vulred appeared suddenly and he was in fenrir form. Asuna’s arms were crossed and she looked pissed off. Her yoki dagger dissolved as she stood there and Vulred slowly changed into his elvish form. He jerked her into his arms and he held her tightly.

“What he want?” He demanded.

“Peace with the Shouten and Ekimmu queen. I told him when pigs flew.” She snorted.

Vulred smiled softly and he pressed on her belly where his pup was and this boy was growing fast. Phelan was back in Gordir land and he moved between there and Egypt. It was Vulred’s way of being somewhat nice to Anupu. The Egyptian inu was actually grateful and he spent copious amounts of time with his three pups. Asuna wondered at Lewys’s words and she just truly hated the SOB. She had come to hate him with an unbridled passion. She had not returned to Hueco Mundo since Admal had caused her ekimmu boy’s placenta to tear. She had also stayed in bed for a couple of weeks. She was pulling away from certain circles and they had no clue why.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>  
Maec had had enough of his wife’s continued absence. He first checked at her Western Estate and he found Jing Lei Shi. The Jing heir acted as if he did not even know him and that put him in a sour mood. He was patient for some time and finally he yelled at Lei to meet him outside. The young man came outside and crossed his arms. He bowed stiffly and had a, what do you want look on his face.

“Where is our wife?” Maec demanded.

“She has actually been staying in fairy land a lot. Simyth Elensar has named her the queen over there too. I doubt she stays there because of that. There is just less bull shit.” Lei said bluntly.

“I have not been denying us Jing. I have however been playing smart. Admal has caused quite a stir against the Jings. I have not wanted to give any of my clan reason to start old shit with the Jings.” He said bluntly.

“I tell people I am involved with what is up your majesty. I do not see us as anything anyway. His majesty Admal can suck my cock but I think he secretly wants to! I give up on your clan. I love Asuna. I have a family and that is enough.” The Jing heir stated coldly to the Shouten king.

“You are dismissing me boy?” The elder Shouten actually choked.

“Yea, Admal choked up on it too. I do have a right to say what I want. I don’t want to have to beg and certainly not because of fucking wuss Admal pussy tr’Awnhi!” The younger man snarled.

Maec grabbed him by the back of the neck and he was slammed front first into the side of Isha’s house. Lei grunted in discomfort and Maec leaned forward till his mouth was near the other man’s ear.

“I have been using diplomacy and non-violence since my sanity was saved. I however can and will use death measures at any time or day Jing. I am still tr’Awnhi! What did I tell you when you said you were giving yourself to me?” The king demanded.

“You said I didn’t want it because your love was possessive and harsh. Fooled me! I haven’t seen shit to prove any of it!” Lei retorted.

Maec was incensed and he felt Isha not far from him. She could sense his intentions and she moved away from them both. He was suddenly furious with her and he released Lei.

“My conversation is not done with you my vassal! My queen is also errant.” He snarled.

Lei looked bored and Maec stalked into her Western Estate to find her. She was in her rooms and she was at her desk; she was on her laptop going through a schedule and she felt Maec in the room.

“Hai Maec? What can I do for you?” She asked.

“You stormed away. You left that night. Did you lose the ekimmu?” He demanded.

“No, I did not. Admal tore his placenta however. I went there that night because I saw my beloved Lei depressed. He has actually fallen hard for you and you flounder as Admal did. It hurts him. I wanted to talk and Admal acted the ass. So now, I have nothing else to say for the moment. It has come to my attention; despite my objections, you made peace with the Kveldulf completely.” She said looking at her reflection.

“Yes Isha I have! It was in the best interest of my empire. You are my consort but you are never there anymore!” He lamented.

“I am tired Maec. I am just tired and we all have lost so much. I also told you I did not want this peace treaty with the Shadow Hounds. I have to go to Inujima.” She rose and he was staring after his wayward wife.

He stormed from her rooms and he suddenly yanked up Lei by his shirt and phased them into his private rooms at Astana. Lei looked seriously pissed and Maec hit his jaw.

“You do not use me Jing and walk away. I am the bloody King of the Shouten. Get over your issues with my brother and grow up!” Maec snarled at him.

Lei was fixing to say something scathing but the king shut him up. The Jing heir’s hands lifted as fists and suddenly flexed open and closed as he was tongue lashed every which way. Maec tr’Awnhi had no intention of losing anything or anyone he loved.

“Okay. What are we doing?” Lei asked getting brain function back.

“The damn Kveldulf leader has put me in a bad spot with Isha. I however know what will heal that rift. The Shadow Hounds on our sides is a good thing. I have been saying for some time that I have been thinking about bringing Aeron Purcell back; well it seems I must.” Maec said as he went to his grimoires.

He began to thumb through them and Lei watched him.

“I thought only Naraku could do that.” The younger Shouten said.

“No. Amatheon did not advertise it but he could and did it. It is easier if I have Naraku’s yoki to draw from but Purcell has not been gone that long. I can pull on the power of some stones and voila. I studied the histories of that times; Aeron Purcell was an up and coming politician. I do not believe he was supposed to die that day.” The Shouten king said bluntly.

“She had a short affair with his younger brother Dafydd. Then the boy went and told her that basically the child was more important to him than she was. He told her she had dozens of sons and he would only have one.” Jing snorted.

“Idiot.” Maec also snorted.

Maec went about getting all the things he would need to call Aeron back from Annwyn. Lei was helping him and the Shouten king did punch Admal once for making issue of Jing being there. Maec was tired of trying to please everyone but himself. It never worked out that well anyway.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<  
The Ekimmu queen was amongst her people and she was smiling as she spoke to Gwydion and Fionn and some others that she knew better than others. Dafydd was beyond seething and hate was filling his guts. Seeing her amongst the people and completely ignoring him was intolerable.

“Did you think you would keep your place for long?” Pryderi asked the mere boy.

“You are the one who drove her away Jernigan with your incessant need to be the good man.” Dafydd sneered.

“I would rather have my honor than be a lap dog Purcell!” The Celtic ekimmu sneered at the younger man.

Fionn noticed Pryderi doing what he truly wished to do and he put a restraining arm on his wife. Asuna forced her way through anyway and Fionn sighed. Gwydion had gently nudged Pryderi into bullying and possibly punishing the younger Purcell brother.

“Enough! There will be no more of this here! Pryderi, you are needed with the other commanders. There will be a move made in Leth`Evana soon.” Asuna said calmly.

“Yes my queen.” Jernigan said bowing and his green eyes flashed.

Asuna went to turn to leave and Dafydd grabbed her arm. She stared at his hand as if he had burned her and she stared at his face as if she did not know him.

“How can you act this way?” He demanded in a low tone.

“I am sorry, I am conferring with my generals Mister Purcell. If you have an issue; meet me in my audience chamber in fifteen minutes.” She said in a haughty tone.

She jerked her arm back and she walked to Fionn, Gwydion, Jernigan, and the others. She was showing them detailed maps she had gotten from Simyth himself. They would stage an attack against Sanra and Bilae in Leth`Evana since the two evil doers had been keeping themselves holed up there. Details were agreed upon and Asuna moved to her audience chamber. Her silver hair was completely down and she wore a halter style hanfu. It was completely modern and it was white and silver tie dyed. It dragged the floor as she walked and she sat down in the carved wood chair. She was beginning to get exhausted and she knew it was the ekimmu babe. She shut her eyes and she mentally stroked her Pantera cub’s mind and she was flooded with love, and she did the same with her ekimmu; again she was flooded in love. Vulred’s boy was not as strong in the psi abilities but he broadcasted happiness. She just smiled as she rested and Dafydd stared at her relaxing.

“I misspoke when you were bleeding. I did not realize how much I wanted to be his father until you became pregnant with him. I was begging you to be extra careful for him. I know it came out selfish and as if I did not care about you or anything else. I keep having nightmares of holding a bloody baby and he is dead.” Dafydd said in a sorrowed tone.

“Your family must blame me for Selwyn.” She said in a very sad tone.

“I did not, no. I believe our father did, yes.” He answered truthfully.

“Well! Do they know I carry your child?” Asuna asked raising her chin.

“No. I did not think it was their business as I am not anyone but a past time it seems.” He said almost bitterly.

“How could you say what you did? You reduced me to brood mare!” She snarled softly.

“You have reduced me to stud!” He retorted.

“Kamis! I should have listened to myself. I should never have engaged you. You are deep and someone worth knowing but this is insane! You need not worry upon my son! He is not yours and you need not worry on me either.” Asuna said standing up.

A single bloody tear fell down Dafydd’s cheek and his eyes were burning green. Asuna saw Maec in the corner of her room and she walked forward. His smirk was full of his usual arrogance and he had his;” come get me”.

“I have to go.” She said distracted.

“The infant wraith king demands attention and so you run! As you wish my queen; I hate myself right now and no one in my two millenniums has ever made me hate myself.” The younger Purcell said in anger.

“You made me hate myself the other evening. You may go!” She snapped.

She phased directly into Hueco Mundo and Maec was leaning against his bedroom wall. He had his dressing gown open and his dusky tanned chest was ripped and her eyes roved his form. Maec knew his queen would always lust over his corporeal form no matter what. Lei was sitting on the king’s bed in only his silk boxers swinging his feet back and forth and he had a shit eating grin on his face too.

“Okay this is all very strange. You and Lei have made up I presume?” Asuna asked curiously.

“Yes Isha.” Maec smirked.

“Yes wife. Want to see how nice we play together?” Lei purred.

“Oh you two! Ugh! I am planning an attack on your fucked in the head sister and Bilae. What has you two having such a grin on both of your faces?” She demanded.

“Go look in the ante chamber bed my love.” Maec commanded as he sipped on his blood wine.

Asuna rolled her eyes and she stalked into the other room off the royal suite. Lying in the fairly grand bed was an ekimmu man with walnut brown hair with black low lights. His eyes were closed in sleep but she knew they would be the color of sand. She began to shake harshly and she slid to the floor as she began to cry. Maec slipped in and so did Lei.

“He is in a deep sleep but he will wake up Isha.” He whispered.

“Why did you do this?” Asuna asked in a strangled tone.

“You have never gotten over him. Something tells me he is more than just another fuck buddy my darling. Now lay in bed with him to give him some warmth. There are medicines on the side table to give to him when he wakes up. Hyoga told me that it hurts like hell.” Her Shouten mate smirked and slapped her ass.

She was crying soundlessly and she kissed Maec and Lei and they kissed her in return. Soon she was laying next to Aeron and she was sobbing so softly that no one would have heard her. She could not believe that Aeron Purcell was alive and she had been eaten by guilt every single day since he died. Now she would have to face him when he woke up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>   
He remembered coming to for a moment but something bitter was placed against his lips and soon he was blissfully warm again. He saw her face but what did he know?

Asuna watched him slowly coming round for over a day and she was an emotional mess. His palest of tan colored eyes finally opened and they seemed to take forever to focus.

“Where am I?” He asked in a slurred tone.

“Astana. Maec as you know was Amatheon. He has embraced his former self. I am the ekimmu queen as you know.” She said with a slight bit of brevity.

“Smart ass.” Aeron said wanting to shake his head at the woman he adored.

“How do you feel?” She asked in such a soft voice.

“You do not have to tip toe around the fact I was in Annwyn. I know I was dead.” He said bluntly.

Asuna sucked in her breath and her heard suddenly sob and he turned his head. Her hair was down and it was longer. She looked harder in some ways and he lifted his hand to her.

“I am sorry my love, my queen. I was only being my usual blunt self. I faced one of those beings from here.” He said trying to remember.

“Hai you did. I also went on a murdering spree the likes of which Arianrhod would have been proud.” Asuna stated looking away.

“Why would you do that just for one man?” He demanded.

“They killed you and Selwyn.” She snarled.

That news hit him in the guts but he had to be grateful. He sucked in deep breaths and he held her hands tightly.

“I see why you went on a murder spree. Please tell me he did not suffer?” Aeron asked with bloody tears.

“He did not.” She lied.

He nodded and he was looking around the room that he had awoken in. She had something in her aura and he could not place it.

“We are at peace with Leth`Evana. Bilae and Sanra have stirred up serpent demons called Dra`Con and Draks here on this plane.” She explained.

“You feel familiar my love.” He said running his hands over her arms.

“I met Dafydd after you left us. I fell into stupid with him a few times. I have since rectified my error.” She said coldly.

“You have met my baby brother?” He asked stunned.

“It is a long story Aeron. Apparently your own family does not like me. I am tired and I carry ekimmu.” She said laying her head against his chest.

“You carry a Purcell! That is what I am feeling. You are having Dafydd’s son?” Aeron asked astonished.

“No! I am having my son! Dafydd can tell everyone that he fucked the queen. He is mine and I defy anyone to say any different.” She snarled.

Aeron was astonished and he could see the loss of their baby had mentally harmed her as well as his demise. He had always been an astute politician and man in general. He could feel fae in her and the one lone ekimmu and he could not imagine his brother Dafydd as the fatherly type. He knew the news of his rebirth would rock the ekimmu community; his parents would have been harsh on the young queen for losing their grandson. Aeron let her sleep and he found a light brown tunic and trousers laid out. He pulled on loose boots and his dark walnut hair fell down to between his shoulder blades. He phased himself onto Inujima and the Purcell family estate. His mother, father, several sisters, and two brothers were more than astonished to see him at all.

“Aeron!” His mother cried out.

“Hello mother.” He bowed his head.

“My son!” Rodric Purcell cried out as he hugged his eldest child.

Aeron felt like a small child again and not a full grown adult but he saw Dafydd’s eyes and he could see the pain in his brother. After the entire Purcell clan hugged and mauled him; Aeron made his way to his younger brother’s room and Dafydd was sitting in the dark.

“So she had you brought back finally!” He said bitterly.

“It was done by Math actually. I am certain that Arawn did not want to push his luck and I know several of her men who frankly did not want me around. Maec decided not to listen.” Aeron smiled a little.

“Amazing timing. You did not say she was a wretched, horrid cunt!” He hissed at his elder brother.

“Dafydd that is not true! She is one of the most amazing women I have had the honor of knowing! Why did you engage her?” His elder brother demanded.

“She forbade us ekimmu from pursuing the fae animal daemons. One of the bastards showed up and for some reason; I was insane with jealousy. Here she had just forbidden us and this cretin was here. I intended to only kiss her.” He said throwing his glass.

“I see.” His elder brother nodded.

“I was incensed with her! I was also sick of living in your shadow. I made a move and she did not turn me down. She in fact was quite willing. Then she turned up with child and then some fae showed up. She went to the Shadow Realm and she came back bleeding badly. I thought she was losing my son! I said some awful things.” Dafydd admitted.

“What did you say Dafydd?” His much older sibling demanded.

Dafydd was embarrassed and hurt in so many ways at the moment. He could actually see why Bilae had turned on her the first time and he looked up at Aeron; the paragon of their family, and he growled deeply.

“She was bleeding from a laceration to his placenta! Selwyn she lost because she was not where she was supposed to be! She faced a hybrid infant who smashed her through a door! She manifested one of the old queen’s most powerful attacks but still! He is my son! I told her that. I told her she had dozens and I had one!” The younger Purcell snarled in his jealous anger.

“She is the rightful queen of the combined ekimmu Dafydd! You were born in Terre de Brume and I tell you she is a much better version of herself. She is quite attached to the baby; she is staying safe right now.” Aeron said sighing.

“Why not when you are here and she can take him from me? You would gladly raise my son as your own! He is not Selwyn! Fionn Hammel named their son after you and her son by the way! I will not allow her to take my child away from me!” Dafydd said in fury.

“How are you supposed to stop her brother? She rules us!” His brother snorted.

“Become her enemy.” He snarled.

“Now you speak like a lunatic! I will arrange a meeting with you two and both sit down like adults! Shit Dafydd! This is why I never introduced you to her and her family! I love you little brother, but you are infamous for your bedroom escapades.” Aeron snapped.

Dafydd was in disbelief at his own sibling and his much older brother phased out. Aeron had not actually called him a man whore but it was what he had insinuated. He had news for the elder sibling but Dafydd was getting to her first!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>  
Asuna had woken up alone and Aeron had written in Gaelic that he needed to see his family. She had phased into her Tokyo penthouse and she was going to shower and get intel on her enemies. What she did not expect was to be grabbed by the back of the neck and slammed on her back on her plush bed. Hickory brown hair was in his face and fury etched his masculine model features.

“You are not taking my son from me! I care not if you are the queen of the entire universe! I made him in love or what I thought was love. I gave myself to you and you used me!” He snarled as his eyes bled emerald green.

“I did not use you! You made it perfectly plain that he is more important than I am to you! I grant you that! I care not now how you feel!” She snarled in his face.

“I was terrified of losing him! You have a bad track record you know! I do not wipe your ass and you get angry? How dare you! How dare you!” Dafydd screamed in her face.

They were screaming at the other and his words were getting to her. He was in the middle of a tirade and she suddenly ripped open his silk-cotton button down shirt. Her mouth was around his left pectoral and his brain became muddled. No more words could he form and a sudden groan escaped his lips as he held the back of her head.

“We are going to fight often aren’t we? I do not bend over and kiss your ass and you don’t want me to.” Dafydd realized.

“No.” She grunted in a beastly haze.

“Oh fuck my lady!” He groaned nearly in pain as she worked her way down his chest and belly.

She flipped them and he was under her. Her silver hair was pulled back and she still wore the halter style hanfu. Dafydd reached up and undid the halter to free her chest and her breasts were getting fuller.

“Gods! We should keep you with child always.” He nearly slobbered.

“Why?” She asked as her darkened blue eyes met his green ones.

“Sexy wench. Your blood is addictive and you are just the sexiest woman to carry my child.” He purred.

Asuna almost laughed if she did not want to bring him low. She worked his maleness into her mouth and his whines were out of control. Her tongue was tracing around his head and digging the slit. His breathing was coming faster and his moaning was louder. She sucked him down very deeply and his breathing stopped. His ruler moved up and down his girth slowly and he yelled out as she gave him pleasure to bend his mind. She was going to get him to the edge and just let him go but as soon as her mouth was off of his cock; his mouth slammed against hers. Dafydd was worked up beyond common sense and he had worked her hanfu off. He slipped himself inside of her center as he dominated the kiss and their moans both filled the locking of lips.

The younger Purcell urgently moved his hips and he gyrated his hips a certain way and his queen was speechless. He kept up the carnal assault of her senses and his kisses were hot, steamy, and full of passionate need. The way he was moving was rubbing her one spot and her shaking began pretty quickly. Dafydd knew he was good at the carnal act but he knew he loved this creature and he knew she loved him. It was simple in his mind; so he gave it his whole soul and she shattered and her claws raked down his bare back. It stung like hell but she was speaking rapid Japanese as her walls gripped him in her heavens vice. He managed to get several more back scorings out of her and a final scream as he emptied his essence deep in her. He had lost his breath and she was breathing harder as well.

“I am so sorry I spoke as I did Asuna. I fell in love with you and yes, I have fallen in love with our son. I want you both! I will fight the world for you both.” He said in her hair.

“You’re going to give me many headaches are you not?” Asuna asked gently running her hands over his injured back.

“Most likely but I do not cower. I have never cowered. Probably having been born in that plane. More balls than brains at times.” Dafydd said bluntly.

“I still ask for discretion. I think it time I met your parents.” She yawned.

“They support you as proper vassals yes but they harbor ill will since you lost Selwyn. They feel you should have followed the will of your consorts.” He said looking away.

“I was reckless, I agree.” His lover acknowledged.

“My brother is alive. He did not say he would take my son as his but what is to be his place?” Dafydd asked.

“I change for no one. He was one of my consorts. You are mine. Deal with it!” She growled as she rolled and sat up.

“I can deal with it if you tell me truth! That is all I ask. We are ekimmu Asuna; we are not fae.” He snorted.

“Too true.” She smiled softly.

“I am someone worth something as well. I know my brother is a good, ne a great man but I am worth my salt!” Dafydd said in a soft tone.

“I knew that when you kissed me. I knew it when you and your family tried to thwart Japanese traditions. I was terrified of getting to know you and needing you like I need Aeron.” His queen stated staring up at her ceiling.

“I asked you why you were so torn up over his demise; I am curious still. He was still one of your newer loves in this life.” He asked cupping his chin with his right hand.

Neither felt said ekimmu phase in nor did Aeron realize that Dafydd had changed tremendously. His baby brother was no longer as care free with his personal life and the older brother was a tad jealous.

“He does not know that he caught Arianrhod’s attention. I did not remember at first but she had been doing much near the end to get him alone and meet him. His eyes haunted her. She admired his frank opinions even though they pissed her off. When he supported me; it was for me as Asuna, and not as Arianrhod. She harbored a crush hai, but it was me that got to know his heart. It seems it runs deep through your entire line. I do blame myself for Selwyn’s death and I know why Maec restored Aeron. He had been intending to do it for some time but did not know if he had the power; when he restored Masanori, he knew he had the power. Several mates were horrendously jealous of Aeron and did not wish him back. Naraku did not see any point to him any longer as Selwyn was gone and Aeron served no major purpose in his mind. Maec loves me and it was truly for me but also because he wants me to garner a peace treaty with the Shadow Hounds.” The Ekimmu queen said in a long winded answer.

Asuna heard breathing and she went to her bedroom door. Her belly was barely swollen and Aeron stood there. His eyes were green and he looked somewhat angry. Dafydd figured if he was going to be part of something then he would start now. He mentally suggested that she calm his elder brother down and their queen reached out for the former consort. Aeron allowed himself to be pulled to her and the revelation that Asuna had wanted him as Arianrhod was shocking. What was also shocking was how grown up his brother had become. Aeron was needy and he laid her back and consumed her in an all consuming kiss. The younger Purcell made mental suggestions here and there to both of them and Asuna was sweating buckets. Dafydd was smirking and she was pulling and channeling Aeron’s ekimmu abilities. She had bluntly told him that melding yoki was one sure way of insuring pregnancy. She blamed herself for Selwyn; she would have another chance. Aeron had never felt what was happening and he yelled out as his own powers had a light brown aura next to her green. Her penthouse shook under the strain and wind knocked things over. It was Aeron who passed out first after having a climax seemingly ripped from him. Asuna was barely awake and she turned her head to stare at the younger brother.

“You guided us to this. Why?” She whispered in exhaustion.

“Fate my queen. My son is mine but Aeron does deserve his own. I am completely ekimmu Asuna. Tell me you love me in any small measure.” He whispered softly.

“I do Dafydd Purcell. I do love you.” Asuna said with tears leaking from her eyes.

“Then I am yours as is Aeron. I will be yours as you intended me. Aeron is one of your consorts.” Dafydd bowed his head.

He moved over quickly and kissed her lips and pressed his hand to her side. He felt his son and shut his eyes. Dafydd nodded and he phased out to give his brother and queen time alone. Aeron woke up after some time and noticed her room was a wreck.

“What the hell happened? What did we do?” Aeron asked sheepishly.

“Made love very deeply; we melded our yoki as well.” Asuna murmured as he rolled off of her.

“That begets you!” He said horrified.

“Hai. It does.” She nodded with tears in her eyes.

“You wanted it. Oh my Gods Asuna! You have to use common sense beloved! Selwyn was not your fault.” He admonished her.

She willed her phone into her hand and she called Tristan. Her ekimmu doctor phased in and took in her penthouse. He sighed and he saw Aeron Purcell; Mattocks nearly died of shock but he kept himself professional.

“Can you feel please Tristan?” Asuna asked.

The queen was only covered by a sheet and the ekimmu doctor pressed his hand on her belly; where there had been one ekimmu, there were now two. They were also closely related and both boy children. Asuna could see his mind and peace settled on her. Aeron was infuriated with her and she suddenly moved on him and sank her jaws around his juncture. She scarred him like she had before he died. He was flustered and stared at her as if she was a madwoman.

“You are one of my ekimmu consorts. Get over yourself. Our marriage will be reinstated! I will not have it announced that I carry your son but I do! I will go into seclusion again but this time; I shall abide it.” The queen said with purpose.

“When do you fight Bilae and the infant witch?” He demanded.

“After these babes! One of my frere has come up with a way to control my cycles. Now I want him. I need him! Okay? I need this baby boy!” She cried.

Tristan wanted to ask about Hibari but he knew now was not the time but Asuna whirled her head to stare at the doctor.

“She loves you Doctor Mattocks; this is the reason she wants your child. My own children wish large broods themselves. Each of them has never been alone and they do not know what it means. She sees a child as your love consummated. Hibari has fallen for you that much.” She answered his unspoken question.

“I did not think it would settle well with her father or Chaos. I just did not want to cause problems for her.” He blushed as the queen sat there with crossed arms.

“She has a mind of her own and she knows what she wants like I do. Her mates know she is evolving into what she was as I am. They do not hold her to ridiculous standards; including Efnisien! You won her by being true. Do not cower now.” Asuna snapped.

“Yes my queen.” Tristan bowed.

Her ekimmu doctor phased out and Asuna stood up and went to her bathroom. Aeron was speechless and some major things had changed since his demise. The woman he had thought he loved more was in fact madly in love with him as well. She was demanding to bear his child; whether he thought it a good idea or not. His baby brother had actually orchestrated this event and Dafydd had become quite the man.

“I realize there will be opposition to my return but you should make peace with these Shadow Hounds.” He said reasonably.

“Like hell I will! Maec did this to try and sway me. I will make only a gesture and nothing more! The fenrir in Leth`Evana would see it as a betrayal.” She crossed her arms staring at him.

“Why should the ekimmu care about them?” He asked puzzled.

“The fenrir clan of Gordir is allies of the ekimmu as well as the Pantera. I am also the Queen of Leth`Evana. Simyth Elensar it seems had a major crush on me for some time. I realized it and fell back. It has served our people well to be bluntly honest.” Asuna admitted.

“You are a queen on three planes?” Aeron asked dumbfounded.

“Hai.” She nodded.

“Taranis must be itching to get out of his contemplation. My love! You are putting yourself too high. You are making yourself a target.” He pleaded with her.

“I did not ask Simyth to make me his queen. He did it behind my back. I only tell you truth. I have always been honest with you. Should I start lying now?” She snapped at him.

“No! Never! I love you for your passionate ways but my love; I worry for you.” Aeron sighed as he sat down on her bed.

“I have something of myself that I had lost! Sanra and Bilae will be attacked and quite soon with a combined force.” She said yanking a brush through her hair.

“And where will you be?” He asked worried.

“So far away that no one will touch me!” Asuna snapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
She was at the Den Aqua Lounge and she was dizzy. Hibari was thrilled beyond belief and her last couple of pregnancies she had planned. She got horrific vertigo and vomiting with fenrir and with ekimmu; she was ungodly thirsty. It did not matter what she drank, blood was best but she was guzzling water at the moment. The Lady Hibari had a two liter bottle of water that she was downing when she saw a face she had not seen in almost two years. Her eyes narrowed and a nasty grin was on her face.

“What the hell do you want Hiroto?” She asked the inu youkai.

“Every time I have tried to see you; you have been surrounded by your boy toys! I happened to be in Tokyo on business and I wanted to know how my daughter is!” He growled in anger.

“She is not your daughter. Lyneth is a Gordir. Oh Kamis.” She groaned as she ran to a back bathroom and began heaving her guts up.

“Sick again Bari? What this time; another mangy ookami illness or ekimmu imbalance? How about you are just you!” He yelled after her.

Tristan had never been here but after what his queen had said; he had decided to quit being a coward. He heard the sounds of vomiting and he was certain it was Hibari. He shoved the dog daemon to the side as he found his lover over a toilet.

“Hold on my lady; I have an injection that will make you feel better almost immediately. I am assuming you had your way with the fenrir prince?” He teased her.

Hibari nodded and he smiled at her and she wanted to melt into a puddle. He injected with anti-vomiting medications and she sat against the wall of her small lounge bathroom.

“Let me feel.” Tristan lightly commanded.

He did so of his own accord and he half expected to feel ekimmu. He felt fenrir alright and he felt ekimmu alright. Tristan felt his own child and his hand barely shook.

“Well, it looks that I must look with you for names for our daughter. The fenrir is having a girl as well.” He smiled at the woman who had caught his heart.

“You are happy?” Hibari asked in a shy voice.

“I love you. I have not been able to express my feelings or emotions since before the fall. I met this incredible hybrid wraith woman one day and she made me smile. Every time she came back; I smiled more and I realized that I felt things that I had not felt since I was a very young ekimmu. When you returned my ardor; I was terrified by the strength of my emotions. How can I love someone and be scared with the results of that love? If you know what is going on, I am willing to be by your side and face things with you.” The ekimmu man said softly.

“Oh Kamis Tristan! You say the right thing and do the right things always. I fell for you so hard because besides being drop dead gorgeous; your soul is drop dead wonderful.” The hybrid daughter of the queen was crying softly.

“I take it that is a good thing?” Her light brown haired ekimmu asked playfully.

“Kamis hai.” She whispered as she kissed him.

“Do you not have an assistant? You would probably feel better after a bath and a back rub.” He smiled.

“Hai to all of the above. Is my annoying former brother still out there?” Hibari asked.

“No, that angry dog left sometime back. His thoughts are rather violent! He is in love with you though but it is laced with hate.” Tristan shrugged.

“He could not realize that I became a new creature and I had new DNA. In this era; siblings did not get together.” She shrugged.

“Confuses our people but we have adapted.” He laughed softly.

“Didn’t you and your sister used to like each other?” Hibari asked him playfully.

“Again my darling; back before the fall, and when I was a very horny young man!” He tickled.

“Still horny.” She giggled.

“Only with you, I assure you of this.” He murmured kissing the back of her neck.

“Forgive me Tristan; I’m phasing us to your place. Fuck me. I need you. You undo me so Kamis damn easily.” She growled in a husky tone.

The queen’s daughter was true to her word and she phased them to his small house on Inujima. They had a wild, passionate, and loving encounter. Tristan kissed her belly several times and she was losing her mind to the ekimmu who had fallen for her as her. He could shield his mind and he was glad he had asked the queen. He would have died before he lost this. He truly loved her; he did not wish to live his long life alone any longer and the more he adapted to the idea of Hibari giving him a child; the more he warmed to the idea. Tristan Mattocks had been alone for so long, but now he had someone who was giving him someone that was in part of him. This ekimmu who had had only a sister left alive was now no longer alone.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<  
Nanami was at Yamasaki General and she had just finished her normal rounds. She and Alrik were at a standstill. She quit asking about having anymore of his children; Alum and Jao both had begged the Kveldulf man to reconsider being such a stubborn jack ass. Alrik Keelan was a man of principle. His wife/mate in his mind was too young to be having so many young and he would not participate in such a depravity. When Nanami had told Fionn; Nemain’s father had been secretly thrilled. The ignorant Shadow Hound in his mind would end up out the door. Nanami truly felt that Fionn was like her dad too and they got along very well. She changed at the hospital and she was wearing a long sleeved fitted tee shirt in black with grey and black running pants. Nanami had put her hair up in a pony tail and she had on black running shoes. She had a side pack full of medicines and her birth Chichi gave her hug. She phased to her house in Hueco Mundo first and grabbed a quick snack of her life plant and some blood. Alrik had Jayce as she was in the kitchen. He watched his mate moving around and he knew their relationship was horribly strained.

“Do you have to wear such tight clothes around those fenrir?” Alrik asked blinking his warm eyes.

“Oh my Kamis. This is a work out outfit. I am going to work out with Da after I work with the Gordir healer. Okay? You think I am trying to attract another man?” Nanami demanded in anger.

“Please do not raise your voice around my son!” He demanded of her.

“Actually he is my son! You decided since you were a blood relative that he should be raised by a blood relative. I thought you a great man and I fell for you. Believe me; I regret ever meeting you!” She growled low in her throat.

“What did you say?” The second alpha of the Shadow Hounds asked in disbelief.

“I said I regret ever meeting you! I should never have imposed myself on your neat and orderly life! You had your life the way you wanted it. This is not how you wanted your life or mate! I am sick of feeling as though I stole you away from something. Go back to Athens.” She said wiping her eyes.

“All I asked was did you have to wear such tight clothes around another species of wolf! That means I do not love you or I never wanted to be with you? Are you insane?” Alrik demanded.

The Kveldulf man quickly put Jayce with his siblings and he came back towards the kitchen. Nanami was just tired. She was drinking her blood and checking her watch.

“I am not done speaking Nanami! Those fucking fenrir can wait!” He growled in fury.

“I have a job and responsibilities! I honest to Kamis to not go running around and say; oh fuck me please! You act like I am a Kamis damn whore!” Nanami snapped.

“You are beyond beautiful! You are also a tiny creature. I worry dearly that the other wolves will get the wrong idea! I am not trying to be a chauvinist but only being realistic! I remember what the Menon fenrir did to your mother.” He yelled in fury.

“Oh and what Dagar did was so much better? He just had Sanra’s help. Feed me dead blood! Works every time!” She snarled at him.

“Dagar was a bastard. I agree with you. He fell in love with the idea of you. I fell in love with you as you but you do not allow me to be what and who I am! You expect me to change what I am! Nanami, I am a Kveldulf!! I am a Shadow Hound. I am wolf.” He yelled back at her.

“All I want from you is what your cousin forced on me! I want you to give me your pup but no! I have even begged! He forced me twice to carry. I love Jayce with my whole heart but the idea of having to beg my mate for a child is making me lose it!” His wife began to sob.

“You are too fucking young! It is wrong what Dagar did on so many levels! Not only did he rape you against your will; he raped a minor woman!” Alrik shouted out.

Nanami blinked and reached for a kitchen towel. She wiped her eyes and she could not understand why his kind thought females were underage at her age. Alrik knew her mind was going in circles and he sighed as he sat down at the bar counter.

“Kveldulf females are still maturing up until about the second century. They may be mated but they are not supposed to be pupped before their bodies stop changing. It is considered sinful to give a Kveldulf woman a pup when her body cannot fully nourish that pup and herself.” He sighed looking down.

“I have been considered an adult since I was seventy five Alrik. I am still a young daemon onna but it’s not like I am weak anymore! Hai, I have issues having babes but I would like to try before any problems develop further. I am also in no way a Kveldulf female. You are looking at me through your species eyes and not who I am. Maybe it would be better if we did take a break from each other. You do not seem fully happy and I know lately; I am fucking miserable being a broken record.” She sighed looking at her watch.

“Other things are always more important! Your job, the ekimmu, your father, and a myriad of other things! You can stay and wish to work this out or yes, I agree we should break but not temporary.” The Kveldulf man said coldly.

“I see. I will have your stuff packed and shipped to Athens by the end of the week.” Nanami said in a cold voice.

“You are throwing us away?” He demanded.

“You already did. You refuse to look at me as a grown up woman and now; you are going to use the excuse of my job and fathers as a reason to fight me? I seriously wish I hated you.” She sniffed as she suddenly phased out.

Alrik was in utter disbelief and he wanted to change to his wolf, and tear apart something. His world was crashing in and he wanted to blame anything but himself.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>  
She was almost done showing the old Gordir fenrir her latest batch of lessons and the old male wolf was kind and the naughty sort. He would tease the young one as he called her and she laughed. He was quick to learn new techniques and Vulred was quite happy that his clan would have superior knowledge. Nanami liked Vulred a lot. He was holding Phelan at the moment who was just starting to sit up; the little fenrir pup was wide eyed and staring at his world. His proud Papa was talking in their native language and Phelan’s little legs were kicking. Nanami walked over and Vulred let her hold her brother. She was talking inu to him and the baby made a pup yip and yap.

“Why you seem sad?” The Gordir alpha demanded.

“Shit you fae wolves are pretty observant.” She sighed.

“So?” Her mother’s fenrir mate asked.

“Alrik and I are done. I told him to get out. He shamed me in my clothes, my family, and my job. I had been begging him to have another pup but he said hell no. Because Kveldulf onna do not have pups before two hundred does not mean I cannot.” Nanami sighed.

“Shadow Hounds odd to fenrir. Denying women anything not intelligent; fenrir women mature at sixty to seventy cycles.” Vulred stated with a raised brow.

“It must be a Hueco Mundo thing. I am going to walk around before I go meet with Fionn.” She said looking past him.

Vulred nodded and he felt sad for her. He truly could not stand the Shadow Hounds; he would love nothing more than to tear them to pieces but it was not what his beloved wished. Phelan made a sound for attention and he stared at her eyes in his son. The alpha seemed to melt and his boy pup made him proud. Ismael had informed him earlier that he and Hibari were expecting their own pup. Vulred was thrilled.

Nanami had walked past the perimeter of the Gordir city and she was lost in her own mind. She could hear the wild life go silent and she stopped moving. The Alv-empusae had learned to anticipate trouble but this time; it was not trouble but a friend.

Elias stepped out from the forest and he had hoped she would remember what she had said. He had had vivid dreams of her for several days and the level of his want was reaching epic with this woman. Nanami blinked her emerald eyes and she could feel his feelings of want, desire, lust, and more as if she was him. It was nice in a way and these people were fae. They believed in equal rights and she wanted to laugh out loud at those thoughts.

“I had hoped you would remember.” Elias said softly.

“I remembered. I was not sure if you would be able to make it.” Nanami answered.

“Why did you do what you did?” He asked in his low, masculine voice.

“Something that is a part of love making in my plane; I love it dearly, it seemed to surprise you and that was a huge turn on. I actually enjoy making my partner puddles of man goo.” She smiled.

“I cannot stop thinking of it. I have experience but nothing to compare it to.” Elias admitted.

“We have to mind our fangs but we do. It is a trust thing and it is something I know several of my sisters love to do. I know my mother being half inu is a slave to her inu.” She said delicately.

Elias understood and his cheeks were stained pink from a blush. She found the blush to be endearing and charming. Nanami neared him and he wore a tunic that was not see-through. It was black and his bottoms were dark grey. He was very casual in his appearance and she got into his very personal space.

“Elias?” She whispered his name.

“Yes?” He asked her softly.

Nanami reached up and pulled him down to reach her lips. His soft whine told her all she needed to know. He was doing his damndest not to be a cad and to be honorable. Nanami’s fingers threaded through his gray and black tipped long hair as her full lips met his full lips. She sought his inner heat and again a soft whine escaped his throat as she used her tongue to taste his fangs, hard palate, and his tongue. Tingles skirted up and down Elias’s spine as she used her mouth to bring him low. He made a very strange snarl and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he kissed her back just as intently. The heavy “petting” lasted for many minutes until they needed air. Elias let her go and he leaned over; he used his thighs to hold him up as she had her eyes shut as she breathed in.

“I wish to be with you.” Nanami said nearly in a whisper.

Elias seemed almost stunned but he would be a liar if he said that he did not want the same. She again repeated her wish as she moved to him. Nanami phased them both to his own territory and his own home within his “city”. Elias was not used to any of this but he was captivated as he watched her pull off her own shirt and undid her breast binding. She sat and undid her shoes, and then pulled down her pants. He reached up and undid her pony tail and her wavy hair fell around her.

Nanami helped him pull off his black shirt and she threw it. She also helped him begin to unlace his breeches in grey. The out world doctor could feel his hardened shaft under his rich material of his bottoms and she met his eyes with her glittering green eyes.

“Please just let me feel you in me now. I want to explore later. Can I do this?” Nanami asked.

“It is not how I usually am. I should please you first before I seek my own.” Elias blushed.

“Believe me Elias; we are both going to find our ends.” She whimpered as she saw him.

He again blushed as she opened ogled his cock and she wrapped her hand around his girth. Elias shut his gray eyes as the tiny female pumped his male flesh and his mind screamed this was all wrong. He wanted to bury his nose into her female folds and let loose his fenrir but she had asked so sweetly. Nanami should have felt badly but she did not. This man wanted her and he wanted to please her. She gave herself over to her empusae side and let her abilities drive the act. Elias it seemed was trapped in his skin and he was moaning, snarling, crying out, and growling as pleasure erupted all over his body. He could see she was feeling as much as he was. His mind was so deeply into his fenrir that he was nearly lost. The beauty made a strangled scream as her walls gripped him in delicious spasms. His mind was not in his elvish state but his beast; he held her close to his body as he snarled through the riveting end. He realized that she was drinking from his throat and he just could not care less. Soon she was laid against him naked and his breathing was still pretty hard.

“Your fenrir wants to come out and hunt huh?” Nanami asked gently.

“Yes.” He managed to growl.

“Well, I shall be snoozing when you get back. Bag a big deer. I worked up quite an appetite for your inner wolf.” She winked at him.

Elias blushed a little and he moved past her and he looked back; she was on his bed and she had fallen into a light sleep. The act was seared in his mind and he changed form. He went to the forests outside of his city and caught a deer quickly. He had had her spied on and his fairy had told him that the Kveldulf was continuing to deny her and had become critical of everything. Elias could not understand and he shook his head as he became his elvish form again. He pulled on an elaborate dressing gown in green and gold embroidered silk. He was sitting in a carved wooden chair across from his Greek style bed. Nanami could feel eyes on her and she poked her head up.

“Hi.” Nanami smiled a little.

“Hello.” He bowed his head.

“I haven’t done anything like this for a while. Alrik has pretty much wrecked my heart for him. I said to hell with him and told him to go back to Hueco Mundo’s Athens. I am sick of being judged by a fucking Kveldulf’s standards.” She said honestly.

“I was hoping I was not a revenge act. We fae are so mixed up in our emotions I am sure you know.” Elias said as honestly.

“Hell no you are not a revenge act! When you blushed and stuff; I truly wanted to feel what it would be like to be with you properly.” She blushed herself.

“I truly have not wanted or needed as much as I have when I am near you.” He admitted.

Her heart was beating way too fast and she looked up at him. Elias could be a cad but he was also truly fae. Meeting such an amazing female and seeing what a beautiful pup she brought into the worlds had amazed him. The amount of love she was capable of also amazed him.

“I am going to be working with the Gordir healers for at least a few months. Vulred is bound and detirmined that he can provide any and all for his people as well as his family.” Nanami said point blank.

“I would be honored if you would allow me to see you when you are here. I cannot say that I would not try and see you in your plane. I like to traverse.” Elias smiled.

“I would like that.” She grinned.

Elias nodded and she stretched naked. His eyes perused her beautiful body and his lust he shoved down.

“I have to go meet my Da. I was born before as this warrior chic named Nemain Hammel. She was the natural daughter of Fionn and Arianrhod. I have my chichi from this life and his name is Nobu but it’s weird how I remember Da as well. Weird how reincarnation works! Anyway, I have his abilities and I can fry an omelet by calling on the lightning.” She laughed softly.

“Incredible!” The Menon alpha exclaimed.

“Yea. It’s about as interesting as the periodic table of elements on a Sunday at mass.” She snorted.

He did not understand the reference but he was determined to find out. She got dressed and she left a soft lingering kiss on his lips. Elias had to jump into a cold river that ran through his clan lands after she left. He had it bad and he knew it. How one tiny woman from the out world could affect him so much; he was clueless to the answer.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>  
She finally made it home after a grueling workout with Fionn and her ability to control his elements was getting better and better. Needless to say; Fionn was bragging like crazy, saying that’s my girl and more. Nanami had grinned and phased into Hueco Mundo. She was in her kitchen and Alum came in and kissed her. Jao also did the same. She kissed them both and cuddled both and went about heating up her plant and mug-o-blood. She was startled when Alrik stepped in after sometime and she stared him down as if he was crazy.

“Enough fighting! I had to listen to the clans bitch all day! If you two insist to fight; take it somewhere else!” Alum growled.

Nanami could not believe Alrik and she stomped right up to him and she phased them both to his Athens home. He still came here sometimes and she shoved him away from her.

“I told you that I would forward your shit to you! You made an ultimatum that I chose to ignore.” Nanami snarled at him.

“I am not one of your pussy Cherra who gives up when it gets tough Nanami!” Alrik retorted.

“Sick to death of fighting with you; I am sick to death of being judged by you! Everything I do, everything I wear, and even my own parents you have issue with! Well fuck you!” She shouted at him.

“Again, I am not some pussy Cherra who will give up when you are pissed and angry! We do not give up mates like you women change your underwear!” He growled at her.

Nanami lost her temper and she slapped him with her claws extended. They dug into his right cheek and it stung badly. He snarled at her and Alrik was trying to save his mating. He gently grabbed her wrist and threw her to his bed. She landed on her back and her eyes were glowing brighter green. She hissed at him and her fangs were prominent.

“How dare you! I want us to be done, over! I want nothing to do with you or any other Kveldulf except my son! I cannot stand your fucking culture. You judge me by it and I am tired of it!” Nanami screamed.

“I am Kveldulf and you swore you loved me! Is it really that easy for you to call off a commitment?” He demanded.

“Actually pretty fucking easy; you have tried to make me hate myself, my job, my family, and everything! I am not a Shadow Hound! You swore you loved me! You loved an idea. I now know what my Haha means when she says they love the babe more than her!” She sucked in her breath and kept herself from sobbing.

“I love you and Jayce both! I would die for both of you!” Alrik shouted.

“Well that is beautiful sentiment Alrik, it truly is! We are at an impasse and our goals, wants, and desires are going in separate directions. If we are together then we all work as a unit; we are not unto ourselves.” Nanami said calming down.

The Kveldulf was breathing harder and his eyes looked brighter. He wrapped his large hand on the back of her neck and gently; he pulled her up to him and his right hand held her chin. His lips mashed against hers and it surprised her. Nanami’s lips opened and Alrik was kissing her as desperately as he did when they had first met. His mate/wife whined as he lowered them slowly to his plush bed. They both began to work their clothes off and Alrik was keeping his emotions tight except the love he felt for her. Alrik Keelan went against his own instincts and beliefs; Nanami/Nemain was in an utter tailspin as the brother of the Kveldulf leader claimed the woman he loved and had bound to. The young Alv/empusae was loud as her beloved Shadow Hound took a very long time in bringing her multiple completions and making sure she was flushed from their encounter.

Nanami could not stop her legs from shaking violently and Alrik was holding himself back. She wanted to die it felt like and bloody tears fell from her eyes. She had bitten him but his teeth were clenched so hard that she had heard a tooth break; he was holding himself back from completion and she wanted to scream a litany of curses. His lips had touched almost centimeter of flesh and she was beyond an inferno.

“Alrik, I need you. Why are you doing this? I love you. Please baby! Please! Please!” Nanami begged.

“Soon. I love you Nanami. You came into my life and you gave me two such precious things.” Alrik whispered in his deep baritone.

“What?!?” She demanded in a strangled tone.

“True love and Jayce.” He husked.

Nanami whimpered and he moved with speed. He lined himself up and slid into glorious wet heat. His wolf wanted to keep sinking into the glory but he kept it even and worshiped his mate. His hand gently pulled her up by the back of her neck; his lips met hers as he snapped his hips harder. Her mind was utter chaos as her body was so over tense that every movement sent jolts. Alrik finally surrendered to his instincts. His movements became hard and fast as his lips kissed her full lips, cheek, and throat. Nanami was making grunting and gasping sounds as her body began to squeeze upon him. His eyes began to glow and his own snarls seemed ripped from his chest. His mate sank her fangs into his juncture again and the euphoria he allowed to take him. He stiffened and pushed himself into her so deeply that Nanami screamed against his throat. Alrik released a baying of a wolf and his wife was suddenly limp. He was gentle and tender with her as he let her down on the down. He very carefully pulled himself back and fell to his injured back. He did have a peaceful look on his face and he knew this experience would wipe away her memories of what Dagar had done. He fell asleep with his clawed hand intertwined with hers.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>   
Nanami woke up and she realized where she was; Alrik was beside her sleeping and waves of horrendous nausea hit her without warning. She bolted upright and did not even care she was naked. She ran out of his small house on the outskirts of Hueco Mundo’s Athens. She was puking up blood and her plant she ate. Her mind was in a whirl and she felt her hair pulled back and fur over her form.

“Warmer.” He muttered.

“Alrik, I have no reason to be sick.” Nanami said looking at him as he wore only his britches.

“You do. You feel hotter already. You need to go to your hospital and do the ultra sound at the higher frequency. I will get Jayce and meet you there. We will see what we did.” He smiled a little.

“Did…did you allow yourself to impregnate me?” She asked in a shaking voice.

“Yes. I hope you have a girl pup. I think I should like Jayce to have a sister.” Alrik said shyly.

Tears began to leak from her eyes and she sniffed back but she began to weep. She stood up and wrapped her arms around him as she shook from her emotional overload. The actual act itself had been one of the most intense and beautiful of her life and she looked deeply into his warm eyes.

“It is always how I wished to sire my pups, in an act of beautiful love.” He blushed deeply.

“It was perfect. Kamis. I am a mess. I will borrow a shirt and leggings and go to the hospital. We know what to do since Jayce’s pregnancy.” She wiped her eyes.

“I love you mate. You are right; you are not Kveldulf though you give birth to almost full Kveldulf pups. I cannot explain it. I cannot treat you like a female from my species. I love you and you are worth changing for.” He stated pressing his forehead to hers.

“Alrik!” Nanami cried softly as she pressed her forehead back.

He helped her into his small home away from home and she dressed in his clothes quickly. He had to grab Jayce. She washed her face really quickly and she phased into her office. She had a portable ultra sound in her office and she leaned back. She turned the frequency up way higher and she pressed the transducer over her near her left pelvic bone. Nanami was looking closely and her hand shook a little. She saw twins alright; they shared the same sack and that meant identical. What else she saw made her almost drop the ultra sound. There was an ordinary looking inu pup and she was aghast. She quickly turned it off and she could feel the aura of the twins; they were female. The other was a boy and she wanted to pass out. Alrik would only feel wolf aura at this point and she had to cover up.

“Nanami?” He asked out of no where.

“Alrik! Kamis. I am just in shock. You said you wanted a girl! They are identical girls.” Nanami said with a grin on her face.

“That is considered good fortune! Identical twins!” Alrik smiled widely.

“Well, I am already feeling my body temp rising. I am going to have Alum and Jao help through this. I will only deal with Chichi if absolutely need be. Okay?” She said looking at him.

“That is comforting. You look exhausted my love. Although you look beyond pleased too; I have given you happiness? This is all you truly wanted?” He asked softly.

“Hai Alrik! I know it seems weird but hai! Jayce turned out to be such a blessing. These pups will be as much because, well they are you and me!” She said wiping her eyes.

“Okay. I love you.” He said cupping her left cheek.

Jayce was squirming and he wanted to get to his Haha. Alrik smiled and he handed over the boy. Their son snuggled his Haha and he yapped. The second alpha laughed and his boy could sense somehow his mother was pregnant. Jayce had asked was he going to have puppies to play with. Nanami began to laugh too and hugged her Kveldulf pup tightly and stared Alrik deep in his eyes.

“Please stay in our room. Please?” Nanami asked with her wide green eyes.

“I shall. I am going to make better efforts. I do however know; I do get jealous. I am a jerk as such. Forgive me please. You are a stunning woman; you keep yourself almost perfection by your now, warrior ways. I know you love us three. I know this. I shall try harder.” Alrik promised.

Nanami nodded and she felt like a piece of crap. She had to get to Juria and quick. She spent time with her Shadow Hound family and the next day; she made a beeline for the Tengu.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<  
Juria was mixing an alchemic brew that would cover the scent and aura of a fae fenrir. She clucked her tongue at Alum’s wife and raised a brow at the young woman. Hibari and Nanami were turning out so much like Asuna; it was comical and scary.

“Here you go baby girl. Alum would understand.” She chided her.

“I know he and Jao would Juria! I just got things fixed with Alrik, okay? I do love the stubborn jack ass. Kamis, how am I going to tell Elias? Oh by the way, I got knocked up the first time we did it?” Nanami said in sarcasm.

“I have been looking into this young man at the request of your Haha; he is not an evil fenrir at all. He will do whatever is in the best interests for his clan always, but he prefers mind over muscle. He is also sinfully gorgeous.” Juria tittered.

“Horny tengu.” The Alv hybrid teased.

“Not dead!” She retorted.

“Okay. I cannot do what Haha did. I felt like shit what I said to Vulred. Can you make a crystal for me to phase into Leth`Evana?” The young doctor asked.

“Already anticipated, you should be able to absorb the pup’s yoki and do so yourself like Hibari did when she had Ismael’s boy.” The tengu said handing her a brown crystal.

“Handy!” Nanami smiled.

She focused her mind and broke the crystal; she saw a portal and walked through. Juria was so good; Nanami was in the middle of Menon lands and within minutes, Elias was at her position. He seemed a bit surprised and his new lover waved at him sheepishly.

“You got a place we can chat alpha fenrir dude?” She smiled softly.

“Yes, you know my name Miss Nanami. Alpha fenrir dude?” Elias wrinkled his nose.

“Okay. Sorry Elias. We need to chat.” Nanami turned red.

Elias motioned for her to follow him and he was wearing one of his more conservative shirts in grey lawn cotton. He actually had it tucked into ranger bottoms but wore no shoes. His hair was sectioned off by many small braids that exposed his sharply pointed ears. He brought her to a sitting room in his own home and he bade her sit. She decided to just be blunt and she felt he would appreciate honesty.

“Would you like some wine or other spirits perchance?” He asked with a sensual smirk on his face.

“Cannot. I would love some water though.” She smiled.

Elias went to a crystal pitcher and poured in a crystal glass some water. He looked back at the young mixed daemoness; her long silver hair was down and she was wearing dress that clung to her body in a darker red color. It was some heavy material and she had on soft black boots that came past her knees. The neck was high but it was conservative and evocative at the same time. He brought her the stemmed glass and he sat in a carved wooden chair across from her and he nursed a glass of honey wine.

“Going to get to the point Elias; Alrik decided that he did not want to lose me. Through me for a loop and I woke up this morning puking my guts up. He tells me to go to my hospital to see what is up. I have twin girl Shadow Hounds but I also have a male fenrir pup.” Nanami said calmly and sipped her water.

Elias first heard that the Kveldulf piece of shit finally decided to be a proper husband then he heard she was going to bear Shadow Hound puppies. Then it registered in his brain that she said male fenrir pup. His eyes widened and he stared at her with his gray orbs.

“Look, my mother got freaked when the Pantera prince got all stupid in love with her then decided, I can’t be in love with her. She got so upset that he forsook her that she faked that she lost Phelan. It tore me up to tell Vulred that. If you want nothing to do with him; considering it was just once and we barely know each other, I do understand. I however do believe you have a right to know.” She said in one breath.

“I am not a fucking and pathetic Pantera. Feline fae are whiny and pathetic beings! I am not exactly from a normal fenrir family. I admire your frankness deeply. The way in which we were one; I admit that I am not willingly going to give that up. I also have no intentions of losing my own pup. I seriously refuse to let a fucking Shadow Hound raise my son!” Elias growled.

“Alrik is going to be way more protective and way more hands on now that I am pregnant with his girls. When I was pregnant with Jayce and we got together; he was with me every second he could spare.” She blushed mightily.

“Be honest with me Nanami. Do you wish to stop what has been occurring? Do you wish to give up what we both know is fate?” He demanded of his out world lover.

“I don’t want you to get hurt in the process Elias. He is one of my three official mates/husbands. I never lied and told you I did not love him. I have not lied to you once.” Nanami emphatically said.

“So you intend to discard what has started between us?” Elias stood up and he suddenly downed his wine.

“I did not say that!” She snapped.

“You did not, not say it either! Oh well. Such a nice fantasy this has been.” He snapped back hurt.

“”Elias stop!” She hissed in rising anger.

“Whatever for?” He demanded of the woman he had been falling for.

Nanami moved quickly and she threw herself against him. He managed to stay upright as she pulled him down to her lips; his deep belly growl was a sexy sound to her as she attacked his mouth, tasting everything. He had recently hunting and she was using her tongue to taste. Elias made a whine as he sinful little organ was making him weak in his knees. Her clawed hands were massaging his scalp and he picked her up suddenly, bridal style. Elias Menon quickly brought her to his bedroom and he laid her on his plush bed. Nanami ripped his gray cotton lawn tunic down the center and she lightly ran her claws over his wash board belly. His noise was delicious and his eyes were brightened in color.

“I will love you too. I cannot nor will I give you up. I will not Nanami. You have part of me in you now.” He murmured in a deep rumble.

“Hai. I will figure it out. I promise.” She moaned as their lips collided again.

Elias was in a spin and the very physical act of the emotion was in fact a manifestation of the emotion. It scared him just a small bit; most of him rejoiced in the fact that he had found a female that he could be everything he was. She was asleep beside him and his arms were protectively around her.

“What am I going to do?” Elias barely spoke.

Nanami was not awake and she was beyond exhausted. Her beautiful face was smoothed out and no worry showed. She knew she would have to plan things carefully but she knew she could do it. Nanami was a preeminent doctor on her plane; she normally figured out almost everything.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>   
Asuna had gotten with Maec and her Chinese castle in Western Qinghai was cloaked in an alchemic “vanishing” spell. The only person of that era that the ekimmu queen allowed through was Minzhe. He was not trouble and he was a gentle taiyoukai tanuki. Chang remembered him but kept his mind clear as he knew tanuki could be telepathic. They were gentle beings but he had never seen a taiyoukai one. His mate was furiously drawing up battle plans and Aeron was allowed no where a battle and he was demanded to stay with her or with his family. The Purcell men were finding what it meant to be smothered by the half inu woman who felt terror. Pryderi, Fionn, and even Gwydion were expected to lead a battle against Bilae alongside Airis, Chanak, and Simyth. The Pantera were also fighting. The Gordir and Suldusk it seemed were also going to join the ranks. So it was Asuna was surrounded by mounds of paper and the youngish tanuki poked his head into the “throne” room of the castle. Asuna used it as a huge office of sorts and had many tables and chairs installed. She was at a large table that was a huge Western style desk and she was writing out different battle scenarios. The ekimmu/empusae queen felt the aura of the tanuki man and she looked up. She smiled softly and went back to writing.

“You are surrounded by paper mountains.” Minzhe teased.

“Hai! I am planning an attack. I try to plan every contingency. I have decided for the safety of the unborn not to fight. These will be my last pups for some time. I keep saying that then fate throws something at me to mess me up.” She laughed softly.

“I feel you love being a mother more than being a warrior.” The tanuki observed.

“Actually true. I used to love to be in battle but lately; I just want to be with my children and mates. I have what I want in life and I just wish to enjoy it.” Asuna sighed as she put down her quill.

He had no idea why but he pressed his hand to her still fairly flat belly and he could sense powerful beings. Minzhe was actually jealous but his type of youkai always strove to find the best in everything. His beautiful demeanor frowned a moment but he scented her neck. Her smell was tantalizing and even sweeter than it normally was; he did not mean to but he licked her neck and she gasped.

“Oh!” Asuna did gasp.

“I am sorry silver dog girl. That was not good of me. Your scent is so sweet; you smell so good that I almost wish to taste you.” Minzhe said trying to smile.

“Why did you frown?” She asked softly.

“I was being silly. Forgive me. Do you have some tea Lady Silver? Can you tell me more of these fenrir?” He asked trying to brighten up.

Minzhe was wearing a pein-fu and ku in red and black heavy silk. It was plain without any motifs but it was thickly woven. On his feet he wore heavy leather clogs and his variegated hair was braided loosely.

“Hai. I do have some. I shall call for it and tell you more of the Gordir, Suldusk, and Menon clans of fenrir.” Asuna smiled genuinely.

“I should find that very exciting!” Minzhe said with some excitement.

Asuna called for tea and she stood up. She wore a teal colored hanfu in richly embroidered silk threads of gold, red, and purple. Dragons and peacocks were depicted on her sleeves and back of her outer robe. The inner sheath was a simple heavy silken cotton shift. She wore nothing on her feet and the train on her hanfu was moderate in length. Minzhe could tell she was a royal lady. She came by him and sat down. He blinked his very pale gray eyes at her. She stared at his youthful looking face; his eyes were very almond and distinctly Asian. His nose was broad across the top a tad but his point was smaller and slightly round. Her pale blue eyes stared at his awfully sensual lips that were fuller on bottom but his upper lip was not thin in the least. His cheeks were chiseled and jaw defined. His skin was so very smooth and pale. Asuna pressed a clawed hand to his sleek cheek.

“You are truly so beautiful Minzhe. Truly a beautiful male and goodness pouring from you; are you the village headsman?” She asked in a soft voice.

“My…my baba and mama have many pups. We each have our own village. They tell us to have peace under other youkai but we tell baba of our tanuki.” He actually blushed.

“Are you similar to a prince?” She asked surprised.

“In your society yes.” Minzhe’s blush deepened.

“I see. Your father’s strategy is a very good one. I would be most interested in meeting such a brilliant man and sire.” She said still palming his silky skin.

“My lady silver?” He asked her raising a brown brow.

“I am surprising myself but I should not be. I need good. I crave it.” She murmured.

Minzhe had no idea what she was talking about and she leaned forward and surprised him by capturing his lips. His sound was a short yelp of surprise but it changed quickly to a soft moan as her lips worked against his. He was startled and his gray orbs shut and he felt her tongue slide against the seam of his mouth. He tentatively opened his lips and the silver inu shattered his mind. Asuna tasted him and she was losing her mind. He was beyond sweet; she could not place her finger on it but it was beyond an addicting thing. The royal female inu suddenly had him laid back as she annihilated every sense he possessed. The inu-empusae jerked her mouth from his and began to lick and kiss her way along his jaw and his breathing was ragged.

“My lady?” Minzhe gasped.

“Asuna! My name is Asuna, Minzhe, say it!” She growled softly.

Her eyes had bled darker blue and his were tinged pink. She did not ruin his pein-fu; she managed to control herself some, but she pulled it apart to expose his bare chest. He was not overly muscular but he was lean muscle. His body reminded her of Jouichi’s sinfully beautiful skin and she barely could contain her lust. Minzhe saw her eyes and he saw true desire and true want in those eyes. He had been harboring the biggest crush of his life, but he was a smart young man; he figured he could hear of amazing things and be friendly with the amazing woman.

-Can you hear me? - She pathed into his mind.

-Yes! - He thought surprised.

-You assumed too much Minzhe. I am not a snob. I am royalty hai, but I am not such a stupid bitch to stick my nose up at such a kind, beautiful man! - Asuna thought to him.

“I would never have thought that Asuna-san! I get impressions sometimes of another time.” He spoke trying to calm the situation.

“I met you four centuries ago for me when I was pregnant with one of my adult children. I know beings who can bend the fabric of time. Time is another plane if you understand my meaning.” She said lightly running her claws over his belly.

“Myth says there are nine planes. I believe what you say. How old were you?” Minzhe tried to focus.

“Almost one hundred twenty.” She softly mewled but it was in his ear.

The gentle man gasped deeply and having her warm breath in his ear sent magnificent chills down his spine. His beautiful eyes shut and she undid his hair and he was suddenly terrified.

“I crushed on you, I admit but I know you have true love lady silver! I am a good man!” He cried.

“Ugh! I know you are! I am an empusae queen who does not kill Minzhe. Kamis. I thought you utterly beautiful then but I was fighting for my life. I still am sort of but I have time.” Asuna growled louder.

She phased them both and he felt a bed under his back and she was straddling him. She began to undo her own hanfu. His mind was in chaos and soon she had the upper portion of her hanfu down and she undid the simple updo of her silver mane. Her long hair cascaded down around her and the tanuki man fingered some between his fingers. The texture was so soft that it was like silk. It was so long that he could bring it to his nose and he shut his eyes.

“How do I scent to you?” She wanted to know.

“Like…like jasmine.” Minzhe breathed in deeply.

“Tell me.” Asuna husked.

“Honeyed, calming, relaxing, sensual, exotic, romantic, rich, warm and elegant are all the things that come into my mind when I scent you.” He stammered.

“That is what you scent when you take me in?” She asked surprised.

Minzhe nodded and he saw her eyes flash red. Asuna stood up off of her bed and his eyes widened as she untied the hanfu further. It pooled at her feet; she stood before the young tanuki man in only her skin and his face was red. His mouth was moving but no sounds came out.

“I cannot hear you speak.” She said softly.

“I…I am dreaming. I am no one; I am not worthy of such a great lady.” He said in a shaky voice.

“How about we decide that together?” Asuna said raising a silver brow.

The ekimmu queen moved quickly and Minzhe felt his ku pulled off of him and his clogs off. She was suddenly behind him and helped him removed his pein-fu too. His lean muscled body made Asuna salivate but she could truly feel “him” and he was truly a good man like Luthais was a good man. The heir to the Western lands laid on her back and she encouraged Minzhe to sit up; Asuna pulled him with tenderness down to her lips and her eyes held his.

“Have you been with an onna before?” She asked in a gentle tone.

“I am not pure but it has been some time for me. I like beautiful girls yes but I told you; I love to listen to fantastic tales.” Minzhe blushed deeply.

She lifted her head up from her neck roll and she met his lips. The tanuki was still reeling that this incredibly powerful female was engaging him. It of course had been a small fantasy but here it was happening. Minzhe felt a deep rush of something that caused untold pleasures and he nearly choked. He jerked back and stared at her.

“I have telepathic abilities as well as telekinetic. It is me that is doing that. Does it feel okay?” Asuna asked gently brushing his variegated hair off of his forehead.

“I have never felt that before.” The now shy man said trembling.

“Please trust me Minzhe. You asked me to trust you. Trust me and know I will not hurt you. Please?” She asked running her hands up and down his arms.

His face held panic but also intense pleasure as well. He had no reason not to trust her; she was right, though he had not outright asked for her trust, he had implied it. Minzhe’s body relaxed and she pulled him down to her lips again. The kiss was deep and stole his breath. He breathed through his nose and Asuna was moving her lips from his inner sanctum to his cheek, jaw line, then below his ear. She sucked an earlobe in her mouth and his beautiful eyes shut. The soft whine that came from him was purely a canid sound and he heard a strangled snarl. His eyes flew open and Lady Silver’s orbs were burning red as any ruby. The tanuki youkai was entranced by the sight and she lightly ran her claws over his chest. His soft moan was making her madder in lust and Asuna realized she was stalking and taking “good” men. She stopped herself quite suddenly; while her eyes were still red and the gorgeous creature known as Minzhe was under her, she needed to ask him questions.

“You said you harbored a crush. What did that mean in your mind Minzhe?” Asuna asked with a gentle tone.

“I…I have wanted to taste your skin because your scent is so good. I see you carry pups and I want to lie and feel them move under my hand. I can only wish one mine but I am not stupid.” He blushed deeply.

“What is your yoki Minzhe?” She demanded.

“Legends tell truth. We can shape shift for short periods of time.” Minzhe whispered as he sprang up.

Asuna was astonished at his movements at all and he was pulling his pein-fu and ku on. She wanted him despite all the common sense. He pulled his variegated hair into a loose pony tail. He had been looking at her one moment, the next she was gone.

“Miss silver? You are angry with me? I know I may seem prude but I respect you as well as; I think I sort of worship you.” He blushed beyond reason.

“Not angry Minzhe. I am making certain that I am not using my empusae will on you.” Asuna blinked with still red eyes.

“I do not understand.” The beautiful canid creature said.

Asuna had him against the wall and she slowly slid down his front. She quickly undid his heavy scarlet and black ku again and they fell to his ankles her hands reached up and squeezed his tight, firm cheeks. Minzhe did not understand but he did when her tongue whirled around his head of his semi-erect shaft. The tanuki man sucked in his breath as the beautiful dog daemoness brought him nearly screaming.

“You are succulent my tanuki prince.” Asuna whispered in her inu tone.

“Why…how?” Minzhe asked trying.

“Your scent and taste is intoxicating. Please Minzhe; do not run away from what we both know we want.” She murmured softly then licked on the underside of his organ.

The tanuki taiyoukai was physically shaking. His kind of tanuki youkai was not without yoki but they also had the disposition of the cousins in the wild. They were fairly benign beings unless threatened but Minzhe had been rather brazenly bold in flirting with her at first. He had stopped when she had become his friend. He cried out loudly as, his “Lady Silver” as he called her slid almost all of his girth and length down her throat and his eye were glued to this erotic act.

-I can see you enjoy this. Should I bring you to Nirvana?”- Asuna muttered in his mind.

“I do not understand the question.” He made a soft whimpering sound.

She just decided she would see him to their heaven; she used her hand to firmly wrap around the base of his well proportioned member and she slowly sank him down her throw and pulled back a little faster. Her tongue swirled around his glans and slit. Minzhe’s breathing was rapid and he was speaking some form of Hindi, she recognized.

The woman kneeling in front of him was giving him a sort of sexual encounter and his mind was gone. He was speaking his most native language and he wanted to melt right there. The gentle throbbing he had felt earlier began again; he could see her eyes were deep green and his whines, whimpers were even more basic than the spoken language.

-Put your hands where you wish! Participate as I bring you to heaven’s gates. - She pathed.

The evocative path made him whimper and he lifted his shaking hands to caress her hair. He did not guide her but touched the silk that was her mane. His body was shaking and he could feel his belly muscles tightening up.

-I want you to say my true name, please? Say Asuna. Please Minzhe. - She begged him softly in his mind.

The tanuki man’s squeezed shut and she had sped up her sucking, licking combination. The pulsing deep within was constant and made him wish to spill any second. His arms were shaking and he was so close it was torture.

-Minzhe, I want you. I want all of you. I desire your taste above anything. - Asuna thought softly in his head.

She watched as an almost pained expression crossed his face; his teeth were clenched, his body was stiff as his whining moan came out. Asuna found him to be rather sweet and she wondered at his diet. Minzhe was shaking a little as she took in every little bit.

“Asuna.” Minzhe whispered.

She carefully came of him and suddenly, he slid down the wall. Asuna stared into his eyes and he had been flirting with her at first but it had been innocent; Minzhe was truly just a jovial character who enjoyed living. Asuna pressed her body against his and his soft sigh made her protective.

“You know I was teasing in my flirting when I first introduced myself, right?” He asked trying to get his head on straight.

“I figured it out.” She smiled softly.

“I do not go around bedding as many females as possible. I did not lie when I said I love hearing tales of far away places. I do not travel much.” He spoke softly closing his eyes.

“You speak a dialect of Hindi. Is that where your Baba and Mama are Minzhe? Are they in Hindustan?” Asuna asked.

“A small northern kingdom yes.” Minzhe nodded.

“Did I make you uncomfortable now?” She asked hoping he was okay.

“I have heard of love that way. Mostly amongst mortals but I am shaken to my inner self Silver girl. I did not ever want you to think I wanted to bed you.” He blushed deeply.

“You never wanted me to think that you wanted to bed me! Kamis, I instead become strongly attached and attracted to you and then it terrifies you?” Asuna demanded.

“You have powerful mates who I am nothing in comparison. I would not want to interfere with anyone or make anyone angry.” He looked down.

“I am EMPUSAE! You knew what that was before I even met you. It stands to reason that you taiyoukai tanuki have run into my kind before. I rule the empusae now. I however will not and cannot kill a man by just the act of love. My formal mates and husbands know this!” She growled in anger.

“Empusae are ancient youkai and there were pockets in my homeland. They are no more; an evil uppyr called Ayille destroyed them.” He sighed.

“I ripped her head off with the help of two of my mates.” She said with a feral grin.

“You destroyed that monster?” Minzhe asked in wonder.

“Hai, I did. I also took two of her remades as mine too. Bitch deserved what she got.” Asuna snarled.

Minzhe stayed quiet and the physical act of love had blown his mind and morals. He was truly a good man; he strove to be a good man but it was true that he did desire the “Silver girl” as he called her. Asuna figured out it was his pet name for her. She was angry that again such an honorable man had to hate themselves for having even the slightest attraction for her. Another part of herself growled in her head and said; if she wanted him, take him! She was a queen many times over and she could deal with consequences later.

Her mind was arguing with itself but she crawled on the floor of the bedroom. Minzhe was on the floor; leaning against the wall at its base, near his door. He had managed to pull his ku back up but his eyes widened slightly when he saw his “Silver girl” on all fours crawling over to him. She moved swiftly and she sat in his lap; she was still naked and her long silver hair was down around her pert ass.

Her fuller than his hands breasts were right there in his face and her scents were assaulting his sensitive nose like an onslaught; her waist narrowed than flared at her hips for birthing. Her breasts and hips were in symmetry Minzhe noticed. He also noticed she had deliciously long legs. She ground her intimate parts against his groin and he gasped harshly. She did it several times and he looked up at her eyes with his burning a light red.

“So your eyes do change.” She purred.

“Yyy-es.” He stammered.

“I am going to phase us to the bed; I am hoping you will remove your ku and allow me to feel your body’s heat against mine.” Asuna said as she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

Minzhe nodded and she did phase them to the opulent bed. She got off of him but Asuna opened her legs so that this man’s sensitive sense of smell would get her intense desire that was leaking from her. That scent did hit the tanuki man’s sensitive nose and he made a soft growl. Asuna saw his body unclothed and Minzhe saw pure unadulterated want, lust, desire, and more on her face. His animal side was partially controlling him and crashed his lips against hers and she responded with equal ardor. The gentle creature was in deep trouble because he had caught this woman’s full attention and she wanted him; lock, stock, and barrel. Asuna kept up the passionate kissing for some time and she had found his length, with her hand, she had made him harder and in more need than he could ever remember being in.

She guided him to her center and his body shook lightly and she softly kissed his mouth, cheek, and up to his ear.

“Please Minzhe! Please do not torture us any longer. I shall make it perfection for you. I need you. This onna needs you.” She said in a deep husk.

Minzhe was startled but he slowly pushed in and he wanted to curse. His eyes closed for a few minutes as he became dizzy. Her body was beyond an inferno and slippery from being drenched was the only way he could explain her physical responses. His “Silver girl” as he called her arched her upper body and could not help himself as his mouth wrapped around a mauve tip. She sucked in her breath and the way he was sucking upon her tit was maddening her; it created more pressure in her loins and she groaned as if in pain. He switched to the other one and a snarl was ripped from her chest. Asuna made herself sink her claws into the bed and she actually ripped up the mattress. Minzhe had stopped moving as he worshipped her twin globes and he used his tongue to lick up the underside of her fleshy mounds. He heard her whimper as he did so; he did not think in his wildest dreams that an inu woman could be gentle enough. Minzhe had heard that some species of youkai could be killed by an inu woman’s appetites in the bed chamber. Asuna heard his mental tirade and she moaned as his short claws grazed her belly and two fingers found her clit.

“Depends on the inu onna Minzhe. I can be like you are thinking.” Asuna barely said through clenched teeth.

Minzhe noticed that his bedding was getting shredded and her hands had marks from her claws. His rubbing of her nub; he released just a bit of his own natural yoki and he was still within her. She managed to slam her hips up a little as she screamed out. He cried out too as her body spasmed around him. His teeth were now clenched but he leaned over her and he gently pulled back and pushed in. The ekimmu queen was already in a climax and she was gasping for breath. This man; this gentle tanuki was getting a powerful response from her as he kept himself under control for some time. His Silver girl however was drenched in sweat and her channel was soaked. He had to clench his teeth to control his body but he would slowly increase his speed and the beautiful Silver woman under him was crying out as she was losing her voice.

“Going to pass out. Minzhe please. Please! I want to feel your fruition. Please!” She begged him.

“Beautiful Silver girl.” He mumbled softly.

The tanuki man snapped his hips harder and she screamed. He did so several times and he felt something weird. He felt as if his yoki was being pulled out of him. He could actually see a light greenish aura around the inu woman. Minzhe was feeling suddenly incredibly drained but she had begged him; he snapped his hips several more times, and his organ met her cervix. Asuna jerked her upper body up and she was shaking out of control. She bit into her own arm and the yoki without warning; slammed into both of them. He grunted as he fell against her and his seed left him. He felt weak but safe. Minzhe fully realized she had fought every need and instinct she had so she would not harm him. His Silver girl was passed out under him and his gray eyes were heavy. He shut them and soon he was passed out as well.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>  
Aeron was getting seriously pissed off and annoyed. He was technically married to the ekimmu queen and what she said amongst their people; well it was followed. The guards were told while she was gone from this era, Mister Aeron Purcell would stay at his parents estate on Inujima. Dafydd Purcell was also to be watched and kept under guard. Although the younger brother had not known until he had tried to go to another one of the ekimmu islands. Her beefy ekimmu guards had nodded no.

“Who are you to tell me no?” Dafydd snarled.

“They are here at Asuna’s behest. She is in another era at the moment and so she has made certain that nothing and no one is going to harm either one of us.” Aeron said wryly from a hallway door.

“Excuse me?” His younger brother asked getting furious.

“She has done this before it seems to a few of her other important mates; she secluded them and overprotected them so much, those men got so angry with her, one divorced her.” His elder brother said in a bit of anger himself.

“Well you were dead! I can understand her protectiveness of you, but why me?” His baby brother demanded.

“You had to go and touch her heart Dafydd. You get under her skin and you get ALL of her; including the irritating dog daemon part of her.” Aeron sighed.

Rodric and Bethan Purcell were standing hand in hand further down the hall. When they realized what the guards were for; all their anger for the reborn queen had dissolved. Rumors were flying and Rodric was good friends with Tristan Mattocks; he had confirmed that not only did Dafydd have a son but Aeron did too. The young queen was secluded right now and their two sons were being kept safe at all costs.

“I will have no more bitching in this house!” Their father growled with green eyes.

Their father had very light brown hair and their mother had the dark wood colored brunette hair. Bethan stared at them with darker brown eyes and Rodric had the tan-sand brown eyes and both younger ekimmu men looked annoyed.

“We know you are both adults my sons but you both are something special to the queen. We are not a lot of species but we are ekimmu. This is not weird or strange in our culture; the fact that her majesty is protecting you both so ardently speaks to her true feelings. Now be true subjects and deal with it!” Bethan Purcell snapped at her two sons.

“Mother both of our sons grow in her belly! I resent not being there to be able to see it and share in that.” Aeron said.

“You were dead Aeron. We cannot lose you again. Did she tell you what she did after she lost you and Selwyn?” His father demanded.

“She said she went on a murder spree.” His eldest son stated looking down.

“She was going for species annihilation. She was trying to make these Kveldulf go extinct. They caused her to lose four or five young.” The elder Purcell stated.

Aeron’s eyes widened in horror and he stared at Dafydd. No one had told him the extent to the horrors that the family had suffered and it was no wonder she was locking them up.

“I shall deal with this confinement then. I am one of her consorts and I feel it my duty to stand by Fionn and Gwydion.” Aeron said sighing.

“She wants you no where near the fighting that will be taking place soon.” Bethan replied.

“What about me? I am supposed to be her personal guard!” Dafydd snapped.

“You mean more to her than your position my son. I have no idea.” His father shrugged.

Their parents left and the guards just stood there and they were from a special clan that could create electromagnetic force fields. It was really quite the ability when you relied on natural abilities.

“So you and I are both important to her?” Dafydd asked Aeron.

“That is a dumb question little brother! She is giving you a son. You think she walks up to a complete stranger and says; come here and I will make you a father!” Aeron snarked.

“Same old asshole! Okay so she and I got pretty intense pretty quick. I had gotten sick of her ignoring me because of you! That day I kissed her; she had heard my mind. For once she was listening to me! Then she intended to run away again.” His younger brother sighed.

“I got sick of her wasting time on pathetic men who would never get the job done as far as heirs went. Then I kissed her as well.” The older brother laughed softly and shook his head.

“Maybe we can find out where she is exactly and break out of our prison and be with her instead!” The younger ekimmu offered.

“Actually, I am okay with that idea.” Aeron smirked.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<  
Minzhe was sore but only because of the physicalness of the love making. He could not call it sex because it was not simply sex. His Silver girl had poured emotion into it and he had been shaking. He was able to slowly pull back and off of her without waking her up. Emotionally he was scrambled because he adored this female and yes, his crush had been deep. He just never dreamed that it would be returned. His tummy rumbled and he knew she had food in this castle. Minzhe found his clothes and he padded along almost soundlessly and he poked his head in different doorways till he found a kitchen. An inu cook raised an eyebrow at him and seemed surprised.

“You a tanuki?” The brown inu asked roughly.

“Yes.” Minzhe said softly.

“Damn. Didn’t know they came in taiyoukai variety. Whatcha want?” The inu asked.

“Tea? Do you have fruit and some nuts?” The tanuki man asked gently.

“Yea. I got all that. You tanuki don’t eat meat?” The brown asked as he put together a tray.

“I do not eat meat. I grew up well and we had no need to hunt. It must seem lazy to inu.” He blushed.

“Naw. Just different. There you go. The mistress should wake up at some point. Tell her Kaisen will have her breakfast ready.” The brown inu grinned.

Minzhe bowed and he padded along back to his room. He sat in a chair opposite of a fire place. There was a low lacquer table that he sat his tea on and he was munching on almonds and hazelnuts. He had cherries, mango, and dragon fruit as well to eat. Asuna had woken up and she watched Minzhe eat almost soundlessly. She could hear his mind and he was somewhat unsettled by what happened between them. That hurt a little and she sighed in her mind. Minzhe heard that with his mind and he turned his head. She had covered herself with a light quilt and he blinked his light gray eyes.

“Good morning Minzhe. I am glad you found the kitchen. I should apologize for myself yesterday. I get into a lust and part of my animal side takes me. I can see and feel how mortified you are.” Asuna said and sadness permeated her tone.

“My Silver girl; you do not give me time to assimilate all that happened. You are my dreams and somehow a dream came true. My mind is trying to comprehend this! I told you tanuki are not monogamous and your ways do not repulse me.” Minzhe said with eyes flashing and his were hurt.

“Then why are you acting as if what happened was wrong or worse?” She asked kneeling by his chair.

“I told you I was not pure; but I only had been with two tanuki females. What happened between you and I was nothing like what happened between me and them. I am trying to understand.” He sighed.

“How was it different?” Asuna asked blushing.

“You were more alive. You give love and then receive love. You and I was one thing for a time.” Minzhe stated trying to think.

“Is that how you truly feel?” She asked with a shaky voice.

“Yes.” He nodded.

Asuna was trying to control her hormones but failing miserably. She got on her knees and gently pulled him forward by the back of his neck. His lips barely touched her and her breathing was hard.

“When I met you when I was young; you intrigued me beyond imagination but I was in labor. Now you are someone I wish I had taken the time to know much sooner. So pure and so good you are. You are beautiful in body and soul.” Asuna whimpered against his lips.

“Not that special. You did make my yoki appear. How did you do that?” Minzhe asked softly.

“I did what?” She asked jerking her head away.

“My yoki. We have some; nothing like your species but we have some. Yours is light green. Mine is more yellow. You somehow pulled on it.” The tanuki man said matter of factly.

“Oh my Kamis! Oh fuck. Oh hell! Oh my fucking Kamis.” She said shaking.

“Silver girl! Tell me what is wrong! Did I do something bad?” Minzhe asked horrified.

“No. No, you did not. I did.” She said burying her face into her hands.

She stood up suddenly and she ran into her rooms. She dressed in a plain white hanfu and she stepped back into Minzhe’s room.

“Can you stay in here for a little while? I am calling on my people.” Asuna said softly.

He nodded but he was terribly worried. Asuna walked back to the throne room/office and she sat down. She mentally called on Fionn and her ekimmu mate of Thunder and Lightning appeared. He looked around at what she had done and he smiled.

“Always a workaholic.” He grinned.

“Hello love.” Asuna grinned.

“Guess who is pregnant with was puppies?” He demanded.

“Nanami. Fionn, I am not going to argue over her decision. Alrik is a good man. Please do not throw a fit over a choice she made in love!” She sighed.

“I do not have to like it! Those bastards raped her! She is still my Nemain.” He growled.

“None of us disputes that. Just realize that she is an adult and this is a totally different era.” His wife sighed.

“You look a little off. You need Tristan?” Fionn asked.

“Yes. Carrying two ekimmu is making my body exhausted. I forgot tiring it was.” Asuna said.

“He will be right back.” Thunder incarnate sighed.

Fionn phased out and she waited only for about five minutes. Tristan Mattocks appeared and he looked at the young queen concerned. She stood up and she led him to her bed chambers and she lay on her bed. She moved part of her hanfu to reveal her fairly flat belly and Tristan pressed his hand to on her stomach.

“I feel the Purcell boys just fine. I feel the Gordir babe fine. The Pantera girl just fine. What in Annwyn do I feel?” The youngish looking ekimmu doctor stated startled.

“What does it feel like?” Asuna asked.

“Sort of like a canid but not completely. Very odd indeed! What the hell your majesty?” Tristan asked mystified.

“There are animals in the wild called tanuki in Japan and raccoon dogs in other places. They are some of the most primitive canines on Earth. Well there are lower level youkai tanuki in Japan and China. When I was a young onna; I ran into a small village of taiyoukai tanuki. Their village headsman I ran into again not long ago. His name is Minzhe; turns out his father runs a small state in Northern India this era. His sons his sends out to establish small villages of their kind. They pay fealty to more powerful taiyoukai and live in peace. They also report to their father what is going on with their villages. Minzhe is actually in our society, a prince.” She spit it out quickly.

“So you and he engaged and you pulled on his yoki?” Tristan asked.

“I actually do not remember doing it. I was pretty out of it.” His queen blushed like a mad woman.

“Does he have any idea that he sired a child?” The ekimmu doctor asked.

“No. I wondered if I should tell him. He is somewhat torn up about the encounter. Apparently, I was his fantasy and wet dream.” Asuna looked away.

Minzhe had snuck out of his room and he was listening. He had heard the part of where he had sired a child and she worried over telling him! She was already with pup he had been sure and he was honestly stumped how he could have begotten her. Tristan felt that similar aura to the new one in his queen’s belly and he poked his head out of the door.

“Hello. Should you like to know more?” Tristan asked kindly.

“I…yes…I think so.” Minzhe blushed.

Minzhe was still in his red and black pein-fu and ku. Asuna sighed and covered her face. She had not wanted to terrify the poor man and the tanuki man was staring straight at her belly.

“How? Silver girl was already with pup, cannot beget if already pupped.” The tanuki said in a shaking voice.

“We ekimmu accidently screwed up our queen’s reproductive system. She is empusae and empusae go sterile every twenty to twenty five years. They stay dormant for about one hundred fifty to two hundred fifty years. Our people felt we needed more heirs to the ekimmu throne and I another doctor did a procedure. We told her body to stop going dormant.” The doctor ekimmu simplified it.

Minzhe nodded and waited for him to go on.

“Well we also discovered that our queen has a special ability. When she combines her yoki and her partner’s yoki in intimacy; there has to be a great deal of passion or whatever, then her body just absorbs the yoki and it creates a babe.” Tristan finished.

The beautiful tanuki man looked at Asuna; who was redder than any tomato, and he was surprised.

“There was much passion?” He asked innocently.

“Oh my Kamis! Minzhe, I could not get enough air. You had me spiraling from one high to the next; over and over again! I was out of my skull.” Asuna said embarrassed.

“Doctor can I speak with my Silver girl?” Minzhe asked kindly.

-It’s his pet name for me. - Asuna pathed to Tristan.

-Okay your majesty. Interesting name. - Her physician smiled.

Tristan bowed and Minzhe came closer to the bed. Her belly was exposed and he pressed his left hand; with short immaculate claws, to her nearly flat stomach. The tanuki taiyoukai man could feel auras of strange beings but he felt one that was similar. She actually saw tears sting his eyes and he looked away.

“Minzhe what is wrong?” She asked concerned.

“I wanted daughter. We do not send our girls away but boys yes. I have girl in your belly. I will never have to send her away from me.” He spoke as a sudden sob broke from him.

“You miss your family. You miss your mother and siblings?” Asuna asked.

“Yes. I miss them very much. It is not my father’s way. My mother is his favorite mate but I have many siblings. The girls all stayed. We boys all had to go. I cried for a long time.” He admitted.

“You will not ever have to say goodbye even if you gave us a son!” She said emphatically.

Minzhe turned those soft gray eyes to her and he had questions. He took a deep breath and let it out.

“What did you mean you were spiraling and high?” Minzhe asked.

“You remember when you completed? You remember that feeling?” Asuna asked taking his hand.

“Yes, I thought I had died of the pleasure and had gone to Nirvana.” He blushed.

“Same for me. Feels the exact same but you had me feeling that many, many times. Women are different from men that we can feel our ends more often.” She smiled.

“Oh! I did that to you?” He asked surprised.

“Hai.” She nodded.

“Could you please show me other things? I love how my skin feels against yours.” Minzhe said very softly.

“Are you asking me to be your lover?” The ekimmu queen asked him with bright eyes.

“If my Silver girl will have me as hers too.” He spoke shyly.

“Hai.” She spoke quickly.

Asuna pulled him by his pein-fu and she kissed him upon his lips. He opened his lips and deepened it immediately. She decided she was going to get to know him deeper by telepathy and do the same for him. For now; the beautiful honesty and everything else just gave her happiness.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>   
Leto was up out of the bed that Tolthe was still passed out in. Her delicious Pantera prince made her lose her mind pretty often and she kept thinking; once she had gone mammal she would not go back. She laughed her head off at that thought. She had been in the “living plane” to see Julianus and Apollo; although separately. The two brothers would never see eye to eye and she sighed. As much as she tried to find information about what happened to her old mate, there seemed nothing she could find. She would bet that her father and Zeus had something to do with it and she had cried for two solid days. Then she had hunted down Tolthe. One of her runners knew where to find her and had brought her information on an enemy clan and she read their dialect of fae. It seemed that the witch and renegade ekimmu were helping this clan move against Tanath`Sal itself.

“Take this to the Elensar himself. He will be able to read it. Go now!” She commanded.

Her runner bowed and then took off. Tolthe stirred and she looked back over her shoulder. His elvish form was divinity. Their mother Pruza; her elvish form had been goddess like; it made sense her sons would be gorgeous creatures too. He could feel eyes on him and he slowly opened his yellow cat eyes and Leto was surveying his naked body under his sheet. Her gold colored eyes had no pupils but he had gotten used to them. At first the Pythos queen had terrified Tolthe in some ways, but he realized that she really was good. She also had an appetite for carnal relations but she wanted those relations with only one person. Leto stayed with him half the week now and she climbed back into the Pantera prince’s bed.

“How is the most beautiful man in Leth`Evana?” She practically purred.

“Seriously Leto? The whole of Leth`Evana?” Tolthe snorted.

“Yes! You could be a god you know. I worship you.” Leto grinned as she leaned her head down and tongued a male nipple.

“My gods beautiful woman! I am your willing slave!” He moaned.

“Never! Do not ever refer to yourself as a slave to me or anyone else!” She jerked her head up and her eyes were molten like when she got angry.

“I am sorry Leto. I was not meaning truly; it was a figure of speech.” Tolthe sighed.

“Slaves are bygone from my kingdom and I do not allow them. If I make you feel like a willing slave; then I am being manipulative and wrong!” She said backing away from him.

“Leto, I usually would not speak this way to you but you are speaking nonsense! How in the gods’ names do you think you are being manipulative or wrong?” Her lover demanded.

“Slavery is a very big deal Tolthe. Your own mother Pruza would never have tolerated while she ruled; her mother did not tolerate it either. Your great grandfather also did not allow it to happen. So while the Pantera were an enlightened species; my own were enslaving anyone who was not Pythos and our tribe of Pythos. I was a commodity being a princess and I was given to a rival tribe to make them allies; Zeus was also a cousin of mine. I hated him! I fucking hate him beyond anything. He would use his venom on me to keep me compliant during the act of mating. I do not call it love. Several times he raped me; the third time he did so, I became pregnant with the twins. I escaped from him for a long time.” She spoke as if in a trance.

“Leto, you have never spoken this much about your past.” Tolthe whispered.

“I was a slave even though I was royalty. I was still owned by somebody. I swore that if I ever got power, nobody would own anybody in my sphere.” Leto spoke with a hollow voice.

“I apologize most earnestly. It was not meant to hurt you and it did. I am so very sorry.” The Pantera man said taking her hands kissing them.

“Am I just a good time to you Tolthe?” She asked staring at a wall.

“What sort of asinine question is that?” He demanded.

“An honest one.” She said sadly.

“I do not consider sharing myself on such an intimate level as a good time! We are giving and sharing in each other’s bodies our emotions and more. Feelings and such grow. What do you call us?” Tolthe demanded.

Leto blinked her gold eyes and she wiped away a couple of tears. Her umber colored hair was all down and it came to her thighs. The beautiful brunette color had loose waves and incredible shine to it. Tolthe loved to run his fingers through it.

“I consider you as the man I love. That is all.” She wiped more tears.

“Leto, did you hear what I said?” He stated as he moved to sit next to her.

“You are falling Tolthe. That is what you said. You are not in love but you are falling in love.” She repeated.

Leto and all Pythos had the ability to move swiftly. She did so and she had put on her Grecian style ensemble. The front was silky, gauze like cropped top and her skirt was like a belly dancer’s in the same deep crème color. She had a chain of Greek coins around her waist and she wrapped a heavy gold cord around her belly and torso, and it finished at her neck. Her back was completely bare and her back was facing Tolthe. His groin was tight and he wondered how men did not stay hard all day long around her. She quickly pulled her hair up in a loose Grecian style updo and tied it off with a gold ribbon. She bowed her head and the Pantera prince could not believe that his relationship was in danger because he was falling in love, and she was already in love.

“Leto please! Do not leave like this. Let us talk.” Tolthe asked softly.

“I believe I was too forceful when I pursued you. I am so sorry Prince Tolthe. You are a most beautiful man and I let my hormones dictate my brain.” She bowed her head again and she shimmered out.

Tolthe hit his headboard and he could not believe that for just a bit of difference she was willing to throw away a good relationship. He felt bereft and he knew Luthais would feel it and come soon. He managed to get dressed in a longer chiton. The Pantera prince sat at his small desk and cupped his chin. He actually felt despair and had no idea how to make her see another side.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>   
Leto had dried her eyes and it was time to see Julianus. She had come to know her grandchildren and great grandchildren. It was amazing to her. Amedeo Servius was Julianus’s only living child and she showered him with much. She in fact showered both adult basilisks with much. The younger rex tried to tell his materna that he did not need all these things but he could see it would hurt her; so he kept his mouth shut. Leto was on the couch holding Julia and Antonius. They were twins and it hurt the brain so no one thought too much about it.

“So Apollo does not even try?” Leto demanded.

“Null Materna.” Julianus nodded no.

“Artemis is being difficult and Apollo is being an ass! I swear those two were handed everything as children and now grown; they are fucking brats!” She snarled.

“They have been treated like a god and goddess so long, si? I think their minds believe it so.” Amedeo said from his chair.

“You know I could beat either of them on a field of battle. Apollo made himself immune to mithril? I gave him that idea! I am sorry my darling son. If I had not been dragged back into my hell of a life; I would have happily continued to be your beloved mother. I never forgot you and I wept everyday.” She sighed as one tear fell from her right eye.

“Si, I understand mi materna! Life is not fair always. We do our best and we survive.” Julianus said palming her cheek.

“You have turned out as wonderful as I knew you would be. You were such a wonderful babe and your own son and daughter are beautiful as are his children. I could not be prouder of my legacy!” Leto said with tears coming from her molten gold eyes.

Julianus hugged her and then Amedeo did. She lingered for a little while and then she shimmered to Delphi. She knew Apollo had been helping in Hueco Mundo to fight against the mutated Pythos that now called themselves Zinnath.

“Hello son.” She spoke quietly.

He was in his true form and he opened his eyes. He looked drowsy and blinked several times.

“Hello Mother.” Apollo yawned.

“You still refuse to treat Julianus as your brother?” Leto demanded.

“I did not know him and I did not grow up with him. I grew up with my lunatic twin.” He scoffed and changed formed.

His skin was its golden caste and hair bronze. Leto had crossed her arms and she sighed deeply. Apollo came over and drew her into a hug and he did have a question for her.

“Is it true what you told Asuna when you met her in this life?” He asked softly.

“That if you and she want to have a babe then come see me? Yes, it is true! Mammals are tantalizing to us in Leth`Evana you know. You would not be the first Pythos who was in love with one. Our doctors have perfected medicines that need to be injected directly into the womb but it works.” She shrugged.

“When she was Arianrhod; she gave me a son but he lived barely five hours. We named him Ion.” He said sadly.

“Did she not leave your relationship for some time?” His mother asked.

“Nearly a century; I was bereft and lost. I had no one and it was the only time I hibernated. I actually wanted to die.” Apollo stated clenching his fists.

“That is how I felt when your brother was taken from me. Your son and your mate were taken from you. Understand our pain.” Leto said softly.

“I get what you’re saying Mother. Who has hurt you now?” Her eldest child asked bluntly.

“No one! No one can hurt me anymore. I do not allow it.” She scoffed.

“Of course you cannot be hurt. You wouldn’t let anyone near your heart for anything.” Apollo snorted.

“I have a heart Apollo!” She snarled at him.

“Oh! I was not certain since you don’t allow anyone to hurt you.” He shrugged.

“Tolthe! One of the two Pantera princes. I was very good friends with their mother Pruza. She would allow me to hide in Pantera lands to save my hide from the beatings and rapes.” Leto said in a shaky voice.

“Okay.” He nodded.

“I was rather overt with my attentions with the prince. I let him know I wanted him and whatnot. This morning he told me he is falling in love with me whereas I am in love with him already. It is unequal and yoking him. I could not bear the idea and so I just left him there.” She spoke in a despair filled tone.

“Mother really? You left the poor sap because he was not on the same level as love as you? Is that not petty?” Apollo asked shocked.

“If you had suffered as I had my son then you would understand! It was bad enough that your true love was murdered but her soul returned to you! I tell you, when she has these babes then you make yours!” His mother wiped her eyes.

“She and I…I have told the Servius men not to give her anymore.” He said softly.

“Again, our doctors can make it better for her. Let her make up her mind! She is a wonderful woman and I understand her needs; I knew Halldora Fardahl as well.” Leto smiled wistfully.

“You did?” Her child asked shocked.

“Yes. She was just as in need of lovers as Asuna is and she loved like she did. She was the only empusae that I had ever met before and until this new version of Arianrhod that was not an evil wench.” She shrugged.

“Wow.” He said surprised.

“I know you barely knew your father. He was abusive and a bully! I tried to protect you and Artemis.” His mother said looking down and tears slipped down her face.

“Mother! By the gods, I know that and so does my dumb ass twin! Artemis loves you as much as I do. She is just hung up on Asuna having been Arianrhod but her not being exactly like Arianrhod.” Apollo chuckled.

“She did not get that from me.” Leto smiled.

“She saw what our father did to you as I did. You hid us but we saw the aftermath. I believe it turned her against the idea of males in general.” He sighed deeply.

She nodded and she was near choking on her tears. He swore to come to Leth`Evana to see how their doctors did their “magic” for pythos/mammal couples. It blew Apollo’s mind and Leto shimmered to Leth`Evana. She had to let out her pent up tears and she slipped to the ground as memories overcame her.

Tolthe had been trying to find her and he now felt her. Seeing her falling apart was tearing him apart; the Pantera was suddenly beside her and the Prince Tolthe picked up the Pythos queen in his arms. He used his own method of transport to get back to his own territory in this plane. Leto was squirming in his arms and he let her go on his bed.

“Why did you grab me?” She snarled.

“I have been looking for you since this morning. I do not know the other plane at all. I had hoped to catch you when you came back.” Tolthe stated looking down.

“I said my piece this morning Pantera. We are nothing! I refuse to be unevenly yoked and to love a man who does not love me! I spent centuries evading Zeus and the abuse. You would not abuse me per say but knowing that I loved you deeper would kill me in some way.” Leto snapped to cover up her pain.

“After my mother died; it has been very hard for me to open up to any females of any species! I realize she was my mother and not a lover but Luthais and I did not feel ready to rule. We have felt bereft often as we tried to make sense of our world. When you showed up in my life; I had no interest in any sort of a relationship but I wish to fight for ours! Because I am guarded in my emotions and I am slower in some ways; it does not make me unworthy of you!” He snapped at her.

Leto blinked her eyes and she had no comeback for his words. She really did not want to argue the whys she felt the way she did. What she did not expect was him picking her up and transporting them both to his bath house. He carefully and quickly undid her top and skirt. He left her coin belt on and he unpinned his chiton at his shoulder. It slipped down to the floor and he worked off his sandals. She noticed he was half awake and her damn mouth was salivating.

“By the gods! Fucking gorgeous mammal. I want you so much!” She growled out and she fell to her knees.

Tolthe had not expected this and she wrapped her lips around his girth and length. She had retracted her fangs; her mouth was hot and wet, it moved on him with a tight suction. Leto used her barely forked tongue and teased everywhere along his member. The Pantera prince was gasping and moaning as she was nearing him to completion.

“In you. I want in you.” He growled.

“You can have both.” She purred.

Tolthe thought he was losing his mind and the pleasure in his groin reached a pinnacle. The Pantera man gently laid a hand on her head as he expelled his end. She kissed him along his length and she sat up on her knees. Her mammal was catching his breath and he opened his eyes to stare at her.

“So you wished to play in the water?” Leto asked.

“I was not thinking too deeply. I just remember you coming to me here.” Tolthe blushed.

“Where does your twin go to so often? He seems to be rarely in your lands.” She asked as she slipped into the pool.

“The ekimmu queen has no idea how often he shadows her. He does not interfere in her life but he follows to make certain that she is safe.” He said uncomfortably.

“That woman is more guarded as Asuna than she ever was as Arianrhod! The original queen would never have been so surrounded but now? Her men it seems cannot find a door let alone their life without her!” She laughed well naturedly.

“Luthais is not so besotted like many numbskulls!” The Pantera man snapped.

“So this reunion was to be short lived I see!” The Pythos woman said making her face neutral.

“Leto please stop! It is my twin’s business! I cannot betray his business without betraying my twin!” Tolthe said helplessly.

“So Luthais is not an idiot like so many. That tells me that he is protecting not her but someone within her. So your brother is going to be a father. Does she know that your brother will try and take that baby far?” She demanded.

“They have not talked about how they shall raise her. I have no idea what is going on in his mind. He is my twin but he is not me.” He sighed.

“Well you came in here to bathe, so bathe! I need to go to my own lands and confer with my warriors.” She said getting out of his bathing pool.

“I have accomplished nothing have I?” The Pantera prince said sighing.

“You got oral gratification. I should say that is something.” Leto smirked.

She was pulling on a robe and she had just hurt him. Tolthe looked ashamed and he waved her on.

“I do not want to feel this and I am certain neither do you. It is best we go separate ways.” He spoke in a monotone.

“With your beauty; you will have another puddy tat eating out of your hand at any point. I shall leave your beauty unsullied.” She bowed to the co-ruler of the fae felines and she shimmered out.

Tolthe hit the side of his bath and fury at her past causing such havoc in his present made him miserable.