Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Bleach Drabbles ❯ Growl ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Growl
Author: Theablackthorn
For: SweetSeme
Rating:
Pairing: Ryuuken/Uryuu
Warnings: BL
 
Uryuu lay on the bed, one arm laid over his head resting on the pillow the other absently wandered across pale, sweat slick skin, finding and tracing the dark bruised and bitten skin that littered his body. His thought's were slowing ebbing through his mind, the only time the seemed to ease was after the tumultuous sex he very rarely got.
He could hear the shower in the background of his thoughts, the steady rain of droplets was enticing but not until he was done, not until he left as he always did. Uryuu felt a sharp shaft of pain at that uncharitable thought but pushed it aside, finger's digging into the mark that adorned the juncture of throat and shoulder enough that it broke open the scabbed over bite mark.
He winced but didn't stop, the sharp reminder much needed. The man currently in his shower only came here for one thing - sex. And through Uryuu always gave him what he wanted he was never truly satisfied. There was no love there - just a raw possession of his body and he wanted, needed so much more.
Though he would never ask for it.
He shifted slightly in the sheets, the cotton sticking to his cum covered abdomen as his partner's seed leaked from his abused hole. He ached in unfamiliar but pleasant places. His body always satisfied where his mind was left hungry.
He never came unless Uryuu had been hurt or he'd been foolish. He had relented on his issues with Shinigami if only so that he could demand Uryuu's utter obedience in other arenas. But it wasn't enough.
Uryuu needed so much more and this, whatever this was, wasn't enough. Would never be enough. The other man was implacable, unwavering like a rod of pure iron, unwilling to bend even a little.
Uryuu's heavy gaze trailed across the clothes that lay scattered across the floor until they landed on the closed door to the bathroom. He sighed, a frown dipping his brow before he slowly rose, pain ignored in favour of rising from the bed.
He needed that man's love, his interest, his care - he always had. At one time Uryuu had thought that this was the one way he could reach it, but he never stayed, there were no kind words or tender gestures.
And yet, that unmistakeable growl of possession that filled his ears as they had both come so completely undone made him wonder, as it always did. In that single moment Uryuu felt all those thing's his mind and his body craved from that man - passion, need, want, desire, trust and love.
Such a torrent of emotion that slipped past his lip's on heartfelt gasps and moans of true pleasure as those familiar teeth sank into his skin, leaving behind another mark of his attentions.
Uryuu sat perched on the lip of the bed, hand still absently stroking the tender flesh at his throat when the door he stared at listlessly cracked open, steam billowing out. A familiar pale, toned man stepped out, towel wrapped around his waist as he looked across the small room to the bed to see Uryuu sat there, “You need to shower.”
Uryuu felt pain lance through him once more at the cool words, the passion that had caused that possessive growl absent once more. He responded as he rose from the bed, eyes looking away from the other man, “I know Ryuuken.”
That man was not his father right now and Uryuu didn't want him to see the cost of what it did to him everytime Ryuuken came for this. To reclaim him as though he were a possession with no regard for his needs. And though he felt the familiar prickle behind his eyelids the tears didn't come, he was Quincy.
As much as that caused him pain.
As much as Ryuuken caused him pain.
He would keep that one last scrap of pride and hold it tight against the pain of that lost moment. A safe guard against the needy growl that threaded past those deceptive lips, against falling into the love he knew wasn't there, and never would be.