Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ MatchMaker ❯ The Queen Vs The King ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- Don't own bleach or the characters from bleach. I only own my character/s and this story.
 
Tba- yawn* sleepy.. *rubs eyes*
Ulquiorra-.. go lie down.
Tba- hai ulqui-chan.. *goes to room to lie down*
Grimmjow- she must be really tired if she actually listened to you.
Ulquiorra- I heard that. *glare*
Grimmjow- ok, ok. calm down. *smirk*
Ulquiorra- you wont be smiling for long, Amatsu's going to pwn you.
Grimmjow- 0.0 what? Can you repeat that?
Ulquiorra- Yes, I just said pwn.
Grimmjow- no before that.
Ulquiorra- What is it that you want me to say?
Grimm- You said who is going to pwn who?
Ulquiorra-its who is going to pwn whom.
Grimmjow- I don't give a shit
Ulquiorra- Amatsu. is. going. to. pwn. your. sorry. ass.
Grimmjow- WHY???
Ulquiorra- because she is the 2nd espada after all. That and she doesn't like to lose. She planned exactly how you're going to get her to accept you.
Grimmjow- and that is?
Ulquiorra- you'll have to wait until the party.
Grimmjow- DAMN IT!!!
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
 
The QueenVs The King~
 
 
 
~7:30 am~
Amatsu woke up, she didn't really want to get out of bed.
You know that feeling when you just wake up and the bed is warm, and you do not want to get out, and you just want to keep sleeping.
Yeah, it was one of those moments.
She snuggled closer into her blankets, `soo sleepy..' she thought.
Fortunately, she was able to sleep for a few more minutes.
Unfortunately, she was woken up by an ever stoic Ulquiorra who was not in a good mood. It may have something to do with Harribel never telling him what Amatsu thought about Grimmjow.
And he wanted to know, because if he didn't, he go crazy. Well, not crazy, but it would keep bugging him. It didn't help that since last night he had been thinking of the sexta.
Ulquiorra sighed and knocked on the door lightly.
A soft groan was heard along with a “Go away..”
Ulquiorra shook his head, and knocked harder, “Amatsu, we have a meeting today.”
 
Amatsu turned to glare at the door, hook her pillow and aimed at the door. She didn't expect Ulquiorra to open the door, he was it with the pillow right in the face.
The pillow slid down and landed on the ground with a `plop' revealing a less than happy Ulquiorra.
“Amatsu, time to wake up.”
Amatsu glared at him, turned over, and pulled the sheets over her.
Ulquiorra almost sighed this was his older sister? Perhaps this was one of her old habits from when she was human.
He walked over to the bed and yanked the blanket off.
Amatsu glared at him before sitting up and walking over to her closet, now filled with female espada uniforms. She got out tight tank top, which ended right above her abdomen, a skirt, mid-thigh length, and long knee length black stockings.
She took her white boots and headed to the bathroom. Ulquiorra sat on her bed, knowing that if he left, she would go back to sleep.
 
After a few minutes Amatsu walked out, she wore Ulquiorra's top (she had not changed out of it the day before) and her skirt. She yawned and walked out the door, her zanpakuto in her sash.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Noitra walked into the kitchen cautiously, seeing that no one was around, he walked over to the teapot. He took a small bag filled with catnip, it was a light brown color, (If im wrong plz don't blame me, I have no idea what it would look like, and when I searched, it was either raw catnip or in a container.) luckily, the tea they were having was Earl Gray. So it didn't stand out, no one would notice, he smirked to himself, he plan was fool proof!
He started to laugh quietly to himself, until he head the sound of foot steps, he quickly sat in a chair and pretended to read a magazine he found on the table.
“Ara spoony-chan, what are you doing here?” Gin said with a grin.
Noitra sneered, “Im not a spoon.”
 
Gin laughed, “Hai, hai.” He walked over to the teapot, taking a tray from the cupboard, he took eleven cups and put them on the tray. He slowly poured the tea into the cups, after he put the teapot on the tray as well. He picked up the tray and started to head towards the door, but he stopped and turned around, smiling at Noitra.
“Aren't you coming?” He asked.
 
Noitra grinned and threw the magazine on the table, he followed Gin out and to the meeting room.
Oh yes, this was going to be a great day.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
(7:50)
Grimmjow slowly walked into the meeting room, there were a few espada already there, Starrk, Amatsu, Harribel, and of course Ulquiorra.
Starrk and Amatsu sat right next to each other, both were using their arms as pillows and sleeping. Harribel sat next the Amatsu in the first seat watching both of them sleep, there was something in her eyes… Amusement maybe?
Ulquiorra was in the first seat across from Harribel, watching Amatsu sleep, apparently, he was not happy that she was becoming like Starrk.
 
Grimmjow sat three seats away from Ulquiorra, the sound of a chair scraping the floor automatically woke Starrk and Amatsu.
Both raised their arms over their heads in a stretch, after hearing a soft crack, they leaned on the palm of their hand. (Starrk left, Amatsu right)
“Grimmkitty, you were noisy” she yawned.
Starrk yawned as well, but didn't say anything.
Grimmjow rolled his eyes, why should he care that he woke them up?well, actually he should care, Starrk would probably kill him if he ever disturbed his sleep, Amatsu on the other hand, was less intimidating.
Or so he thought.
 
Amatsu shook her head, her earrings hitting the side of her cheek. She used her right hand, fingers curled in, and rubbed the side of her head, in a very cat like fashion.
Everyone except Starrk, who was already asleep raised a brow at that.
Was she part cat or something?
The doors swung open revealing the rest of the espada, as well as Aizen aka `God' and his two lackeys, Justice Freak and fox-face.
 
Yeah, he really didn't want to be here.
 
All of them took their seats.
 
It was like this, from left to right. (Farthest to closest)
Grimmjow, Aaroniero, Zommari, Szayel, Ulquiorra
Noitra, Yammy, Starrk, Amatsu, Harribel
 
Then of course Aizen sat at his pretty little throne with Gin and Tousen at his side.
Gin (^~^)
Aizen : )
Tousen (-_-)
(I was bored…)
 
Gin had a tray and gave all of us a tea cup with tea in it.
Grimmjow picked up the teacup.
`Seriously, why bother? No one drinks this stuff except..' Grimmjow's line of thought trailed off when he smelled the tea.
`it smells kinda nice..' he thought to himself.
Ulquiorra took the cup and took a sip, Amatsu smelled it and smiled.
`well, I guess this stuff isn't poision..' with that he took a sip.
He didn't notice Noitra smiling evilly as he did.
`OH MY GOD! This stuff tastes AWESOME!' Grimmjow literally beamed.
Amatsu drank the tea and acted in a similar manner.
`BEST TEA IN THE WORLD!!!' She had a large smile on her face.
A few of the espada noticed how odd the two were acting. Ulquiorra didn't notice, he was too busy enjoying his tea, Earl gray was one of his favorites.
Both of them quickly drowned the whole cup in one gulp.
Everyone (except Ulquiorra) was surprised, what had happened to the two of them?
Only two espada knew what happened to Grimmjow, but Amatsu? One could only guess.
Grimmjow felt funny, he felt all warm and tingly.
Amatsu shook her head and let out a purr.
“Meow.”
Everyone turned to face the one who had made the sound, yes, even Ulquiorra.
Amatsu rubbed her head with the back of her hand. (like a cat does with it's paw)
When she opened her eyes, she looked at all of them, quietly scanning them, then falling onto Ulquiorra. Two black cat ears popped up on her head, as well as a long black tail.
Her earrings disappeared as well.
She put her hands on the table, her feet on the chair, in a half crouch.
 
Ulquiorra's first instinct was to run, run far far away, but he found himself watching what she would do next.
Amatsu licked her lips, as if spying her prey, and then leaped, tackling Ulquiorra to the ground.
 
Everyone stood up to get a good view at what happened.
Ulquiorra was still (sort of) sitting in the chair, Amatsu was on top of him, hugging him. Her ears twitched in happiness and her tail flicked every now and then.
She rubbed her head against Ulquiorra's chest, letting out a soft purr.
Everyone blinked, wondering if this was some sort of dream.
They suddenly heard a low growl.
They quickly turned to Grimmjow.
He was glaring at Amatsu who was hugging Ulquiorra.
He growled again, getting off the chair and into a crouching position, preparing to leap.
Amatsu saw him and hissed, her ears and tail flattening.
Szayel mentally slapped himself, `now the place was going to be destroyed.' He thought, `Good job Szayel, once they return to normal, they'll kill you.'
 
Amatsu got up and jumped tackling Grimmjow onto the ground, Ulquiorra quickly stood up.
What the hell?
 
Grimmjow threw Amatsu off him and Amatsu quickly jumped onto a pillar.
Grimmjow growled and attempted to climb onto the pillar. (Tba- EPIC FAIL!! lol)
He gave up and started to ram into the pillar causing it to shake.
Amatsu held onto the pillar and glared at Grimmjow, hissing at him.
Grimmjow hit the pillar once more, causing it to fall forward, he quickly got out of the way. Amatsu jumped and landed, once more, on Ulquiorra.
Amatsu smiled and licked Ulquiorra's face. “Meow.”
Ulquiorra sighed and wiped her saliva off his face, he stood up and Amatsu walked behind him.
Grimmjow walked over to Amatsu and hissed, Amatsu stuck out her tongue and wrapped her tail around Ulquiorra's arm.
Ulquiorra softly patted her head, and she let go of his arm.
Grimmjow stared at Ulquiorra, and Ulquiorra stared back.
It was silent.
None of the espada knew what was going on, the shock was too much for them, and their brains had temporality shut down.
Ulquiorra held out his hand, Grimmjow looked at it and hissed.
After a few seconds, both Amatsu and Grimmjow dropped down onto the floor.
Both of them were asleep.
What the fuck?
They just stared at the two, afraid of what would happen if they attempted to wake them.
Grimmjow was the first to wake up he held his head. “Agh.. What the hell?'
Amatsu woke up a bit later. “Ahh my aching head.” Her cat ears had not disappeared, they were pressed down onto her head.
She got up and wobbled over to Ulquiorra, she hugged him. “Ulqui-chan I don't feel so good.”
He patted her head, rubbing her ears in an attempt to make her feel better, Grimmjow could have sworn that he saw Ulquiorra smile. But he wasn't sure, he only saw it for a second.
A cough was heard, Aizen was looking directly at them.
“He meeting has just started, please return to your seats.
They all nodded and returned to their seats.
Amatsu put her chair closer to Harribel's, she leaned on her shoulder, and Harribel would rub her head every now and then. Starrk would watch her tail move for a few seconds before falling asleep, then repeating the process.
Zommari, Yammy, and Aaroniero didn't really care.
Szayel was praying that they would never find out what happened. Ulquiorra was listening to Aizen, letting his eyes drift over to Amatsu and sometimes Grimmjow.
Noitra was smiling, this was officially the best day of his life. He got two for the price of one.
And Grimmjow was holding his head in his hands, complaining that his whole body hurt. (I mean if you rammed into a steel pillar with concrete, plaster and white paint over it, I think you would be complaining too.)(Tba- Yeah, it's not fun, it hurts like hell.)
“There fore, I will send Amatsu and Grimmjow to the human world to fetch them.”
Aizen concluded.
Both of then automatically realized their names were called.
“WHAT??” they all but yelled. They immediately regretted it, Amatsu felt dizzy and Grimmjow felt nauseous.
“Aizen-sama perhaps we should let them rest..” Ulquiorra said.
Aizen looked at Amatsu, then Grimmjow, “Alright, head out around 12.”
Amatsu gave him a nod and laid her head on Harribel's shoulder.
“Fine. Fine. And Grimmjow..”
“Yeah?” he said lifting his still aching head.
She turned to face him, “I think some one spiked the tea.” Right after she said that she leaned on Harribel's shoulder and fell asleep.
Harribel gently patted her head, she glared at no one in particular, “When I find out who did this..” her eyes narrowed, quickly going over every espada and shinigami, except Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. “I'll castrate them.”
Most of the males in the room were silent, except for Grimmjow who was groaning in pain. Ulquiorra nodded, he agreed with her, once he found out the one who did this, he was going to give them a slow painful death.
Unknown to them, every male in the room was feeling, uneasy. Because unlike Ulquiorra, they couldn't grow back their body parts.
After the meeting, the espada were busy deciding who would bring Grimmjow to his room. Since was in so much pain, that he couldn't walk two steps without falling.
Harribel had decided to bring Amatsu to her room, Amatsu had fallen asleep on her shoulder, and she didn't want some one to touch her friend.
Ulquiorra decided to help Grimmjow since his room was next to Grimmjow's room.
 
So they left with the two arrancar with them.
Ulquiorra had his left arm around Grimmjow's waist to hold him up. Grimmjow's right arm was over Ulquiorra's shoulder and Ulquiorra was practically dragging the blue-haired arrancar to his (Grimmjow's) room.
Harribel had Amatsu on her back, both of Amatsu's arms were around her neck, her head resting on her shoulder. Amatsu's legs on her hip, Harribel had to walk leaning forward and holding Amatsu's legs just incase she slipped off.
While they walked, many lower arrancar looked at them funny.
If Grimmjow's head wasn't hurting, he would have threatened to cero their heads off or something, but his head did hurt, so he stayed quiet.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
(8:20)
Harribel put Amatsu down gently onto her bed, Amatsu quickly curled up under the covers.
Harribel noticed that she still had her zanpakuto on her, she took it out of her belt and put it near the bed. She began to look around the room.
There were blue sheets, blue pillows, and the walls were also blue. The bathroom door was a shade of green that resembled the color of Ulquiorra's eyes.
There was a corner of the room with nothing in it, completely bare. The dresser was a light blue as well, there was more blue than green in the room, there was also a window on the other side of the room, covered with long blue curtains, with green lace.
The room looked nice and had a calm feeling to it, Harribel decided she rather liked the room.
She let her eyes drift over to the dresser, seeing a drawer slightly opened, she slowly opened it, inside was a lone black book and a few black ink pens.
She picked up the book and ran her hand over the soft leather cover.
Golden words were printed on it, `Dream Journal.'
She opened it up to the first page.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Yesterday, both Ulquiorra and I became arrancars.
He was chosen to be an espada, Aizen asked me as well.
I declined his offer though. I am content.
This sounds more like a diary rather than a dream journal.
So I shall tell my dreams next time.
 
Amatsu
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
 
She was about to turn the page when she saw Amatsu move, she quickly put the book back and closed to drawer.
Amatsu rolled over to her left side, and snuggled closer to her pillow.
 
Harribel sighed and got up, and walked out of the room.
She looked at Grimmjow's room, and shook her head, both of them decided to let things progress slowly.
She walked down the corridor, heading to her own room.
 
~~~~~~Grimmjow's room~
 
Ulquiorra had gotten Grimmjow to his room, he put him on his bed and was about to leave when an arm was wrapped around his waist. Grimmjow was lying down and his eyes were closed.
He was pulled onto the bed, (in a sitting position) Grimmjow's arms around his waist, his head against Ulquiorra's lower back.
Ulquiorra wondered briefly if he was still conscious. But dismissed it, Grimmjow would never do such a thing if he was conscious. He tried to remove Grimmjow's arms, but had no suck luck.
Any other arrancar might have screamed, anything to get him to let go. Ulquiorra just sat quietly, waiting for Grimmjow to either wake up, or just let go.
He felt Harribel stand outside the room, `probably wondering what was taking me so long.' He thought. He then felt Harribel walk away from the door and walk down the halls.
He sighed, then looked at Grimmjow. He slept soundly, as if content.
He looked down at the floor, Grimmjow wasn't letting go anytime soon.
He felt Grimmjow shift, letting go and rolling over to sleep on his back. He muttered something under his breath,
Ulquiorra turned and leaned down, trying to hear what he was saying.
“iorra..” Ulquiorra blinked twice, was Grimmjow trying to say his name?
He shook his head, `Impossible'.
He got up and left, closing the door behind him.
Ulquiorra sighed, perhaps a stroll around Los Noches would make him feel better.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(12:00 pm (after-noon)
Ulquiorra knocked on Grimmjow's and Amatsu's door. He heard a groan come from both doors, and a faint `Go away' from Grimmjow's and `let me sleep' from Amatsu's.
He continued to knock on both doors, when he heard the rustling of sheets, he stopped.
Amatsu walked out, her hair was slightly messy and her cat ears and tail had not yet disappeared. She had her zanpakuto in her sash, just incase. She gave a soft yawn as she walked out the door.
Grimmjow came out looking very angry, “What is it?” he asked.
Seeing that Amatsu was stretching, Ulquiorra answered, “You two have to go shopping for supplies.”
“Supplies for what?”
“The party.”
“What party?”
“My party of course.” Amatsu said interrupting the conversation.
“Oh right. That party.” Grimmjow yawned and scratched his head, “Alright, let's get this over with.”
Amatsu nodded, and looked at Ulquiorra, wonder exactly where they were supposed to go, Ulquiorra nodded and lead them to Szayel's room.
“Szayel has your gigas.” He opened to door, and walked into the room.
Amatsu smiled and skipped after him, feeling more awake than before.
Grimmjow looked left and right, half expecting something to jump out. Come on, its Szayel's room, you never know what might happen right?
They walked toward Szayel who was beside a large table.
“Hello there Amatsu, Ulquiorra.. Grimmjow.”
Ulquiorra nodded, Amatsu smiled and said a quick “Hey” Grimmjow only sneered, muttering “stupid kiss up.” under his breath.
Szayel showed them two very life like bodies on the table, one that looked like Amatsu and one that looked like Grimmjow. Grimmjow's gigai had the same hair, face, and body structure. The gigai also had a black hoodie, a light blue t-shirt underneath that had tears in the side, a silver dog tag necklace with his name on it, and black pants with red straps and silver chains hanging down. He wore black and white sneakers. How he figured out his size, Grimmjow didn't want to know. But he had to admit, the pink freak had style.
He stepped into his gigai, moving his arms and legs to get used to the body.
Then he looked at Amatsu who already had her gigai on.
Amatsu's gigai wore a light blue jacket, the hood had (fake) fur, it was a little loose on her frame, the jacket's zipper was completely down. (She has two pockets on either side, both have zippers.) She wore a black t-shirt, it had a skull on it, (its torn at the back, which is why she has the jacket) she had a short black mid-thigh length skirt (the actual skirt is pretty short, so I made it a bit longer in the story.). She wore black stockings that started where the skirt ended, and boots that resembled her arrancar boots.
She smiled at him, “How do I look Grimmjow?”
Grimmjow nodded a bit, “You look alright, but I don't think you look like you're going shopping.”
Amatsu smiled, “Thank you, you look good too.”
Ulquiorra pulled a small bundle of cash and a list, and handed it to Amatsu, who accepted it happily before shoving it in her pocket, and zippering it.
He snapped his fingers and a Garganta opened, Amatsu grabbed Grimmjow's arm and dragged him inside, then said a quick good bye to Szayel and Ulquiorra.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
When they arrived Amatsu was still holding Grimmjow's arm to her chest, making it seem like they were a couple. A few people that passed them either smiled or sent glares toward them. Amatsu didn't seem to notice, but Grimmjow felt uneasy, like some of those glares were directed towards him...
 
“Oi, let go.” He shook his arm from Amatsu's embrace and shoved his hands in his pant's pockets.
Amatsu smiled, “well, first we go to the mall.”
Grimmjow was silent for a moment, “Why do you want to go there?”
Amatsu smiled, “Well, I want to buy some new clothes, and we can get a few things that we need there.” She began to walk down the street.
Grimmjow rolled his eyes, `what is it with women and clothes?', but he followed her anyway, she seemed to know her way around town.
 
 
~~~~Mall~~~
 
Amatsu walked to the stationary store, she quickly grabbed a basket from the entrance and began to look.
She looked through the aisles, occasionally taking something from the shelves and adding it to her basket.
Grimmjow sighed, who was the idiot that paired him up with a girl that loved shopping? Oh that's right, Aizen did.
“Grimmjow! Come here! I need your help!” she was a few aisles away, he couldn't even see her, the shelves were tall, and she was short.
When he found her, she was holding two sets of stationary in her hands, the basket hung on her right arm.
“Grimmjow, this one” she showed him a white stationary paper with a blue design on the side, “or this one?” she held out a similar paper, but it had a blue and gold frame.
He read the names, Blue Scroll Personalized Invitation Ensemble, and
Blue & Gold Embellished Frame Invitations. Both were from the same company Crane & co.
“Man woman, just pick one!” he yelled, causing a few people to look at him funny.
“But Grimm-kitty! It's a special event! “She whined, pouting.
“I don't give a damn! Just pick one and lets go!” He said throwing his hands in the air as if to make his point.
“Then pick one!!!” she said thrusting both of them into his hands and walking to the checkout line.
He stared at both of them, how hard was it to choose?
Sure both of them looked really fancy, and everything, but it wasn't so hard.
……
He took the one that had a blue and gold frame. `This one better make her happy.' He thought as he walked over to her and handed it to her.
She smiled, she quickly paid for her purchases and walked out of the store with Grimmjow at her side.
“Are we done now?” he asked.
“Nope, this is only the beginning.”
Grimmjow sighed, this was going to be a long day...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
12:10 pm
 
Amatsu dragged him to a clothing store, and told him to try a few outfits.
Grimmjow was confused, wasn't she the one who wanted to buy clothes?
 
“Why do I have to try them on?” he asked, looking down at the piles of clothes in his arms.
“Because, I want you to look your best for the party.” She quickly shoved him in the dressing room and closed the door.
“When your done come out to show me ok??”
 
Grimmjow sighed, this girl was going to kill him, he looked at the first outfit. A black tux. Great, he thought, he looked at the other clothes and shivered.
He hoped the pile wouldn't get any bigger than it was already.
Every time he wore an outfit, Amatsu would tell him to turn around, then ask him if it fits, then give him her opinion.
If she said “Good” that meant that it was alright, but she didn't think it was right.
Anything other than Good was either Bad or Excellent.
She decided to buy the black tux he first wore, then a few others, when he asked her why, she smiled and said it was a surprise.
Then walked off towards the `dresses and gowns for women' department.
 
She picked out many clothes, six dresses, seven tops, five pants, and two hoodies.
Grimmjow didn't even want to know why she picked out so many clothes.
She tried on a long dress that reached up to her thigh, it was black, it had lots of lace, and had two straps to hold it up.
Grimmjow just nodded, hopping that it would get him out of the stare quicker. People where looking his way and giggling. Man it was humiliating.
The second dress was also black, it was a bit shorter than the other one, it also had straps, it had layers of tulle and layers of satin loops.
The third dress was also black, Grimmjow started to think she was obsessed with the color black or something.
It reached a bit past mid-thigh, it was a long dress, it was made of polyester and had straps. He nodded in approval, he had to admit the dress looked nice.
Then she wore shirts and pants together, a white shirt and blue jeans that looked slightly ripped. He nodded, she smiled and went to change.
She walked back out in a black V neck shirt and tight blue jeans.
He nodded again, she changed again, this time in a white cuff shirt and light blue jeans.
He nodded again, `man if I nod anymore, my head's gonna fall off' he thought.
Luckily, she was finished changing, but she took all six dresses, seven shirts, five pants and two hoodies with her to the checkout line.
 
“Your not going to try those one?” He asked her, pointing to the slightly larger clothes that she didn't try.
She shook her head, “Nope there are for Harribel chan.” She smirked at him, “why want me to?”
Grimmjow rolled his eyes, “No thank you.”
Amatsu paid and took the bags. after they walked out the mall, she walked to a supermarket. She made Grimmjow hold ALL of her bags, he wasn't happy, but he held them anyway. Who knew clothes could be that heavy? He didn't even remember how she had gotten him to hold them in the first place.
She took a basket and filled it up with sodas, cracker, frozen fish, meat, vegetables, and sweets.
She looked at Grimmjow and smiled, she bought more fish and meat, then headed to pay.
After she paid, she walked outside with Grimmjow, who's arms were pull of bags. She lead him to the park, and after checking that no one was there, opened a Garganta, she quickly stepped through and waited for Grimmjow.
Grimmjow slowly walked through the Garganta, his arms hurt from all the bags he was carrying, but he was a tiny bit happy that she decided to reward him by getting him meat.
Grimmjow loved meat, but then again, nobody hated meat. (There is no such thing as a vegetarian arrancar. So don't even try! Arrancars eat souls, so the meat and vegetables are a good substitute.)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>
 
When they returned to Hueco mundo, Amatsu took her bags and latterly threw them onto her bed, then dragged Grimmjow to Harribel's room.
Amatsu knocked on the door, and looked at Grimmjow or attempted to bags were blocking the way.
She heard “Im coming.” And a click, Harribel opened the door, and smiled at her. “Hello.”
Amatsu smiled and took some bags from Grimmjow, who was relieved since the bags were heavy.
She handed the bags to her and winked, “For the party.” She said before dragging Grimmjow to Starrk's room. She opened the door, and peaked in.
Starrk was lightly sleeping on his bed, she took one bag from Grimmjow and put it next to his bed.
She then went to Noitra's room, he was out at the moment, and his room was locked,
She took her hair clip and it changed form, resembling a key, she used to key to open the lock and took a bag from Grimmjow.
She then threw it onto Noitra's bed, then headed down the hall to Zommari's room.
Grimmjow made a mental note to get more than one lock.
She went to Zommari's room and knocked, Zommari opened the door, she smiled and handed him a bag. Then turned around and went to Aaroniero's room.
After hearing voices yelling, she decided not to knock and instead hang the bag on the doorknob.
There were five bags left, Grimmjow was glad that he didn't have to carry them for much longer, but there were only three espada left. So what about the other two bags?
She took one bag and put it in Ulquiorra's room, then one in Grimmjow's room.
She left and went to Szayel's lab, and gave him the bag, both got out of their gigais and went their separate ways.
“Grimmjow, before we have our battle, I have to do something ok?”
She said smiling.
Grimmjow almost forgot they had a battle it was exactly 4 pm.
“What do you have to do?” he asked.
She smiled and held up her hands both had two bags.
“well, I got to give these to… someone..” she said lifting up the shopping bags.
“And, I was thinking that after all that shopping you would want to eat something.. but if you don't..”
Grimmjow eyes widened, she was actually going to make him food?
He was kind of hungry, so he told her, “Alright, the battle can wait, but can I at least know where you're going?”
Amatsu had a light blush on her cheeks, “Im going to give these to my friends.”
Grimmjow didn't really understand why she was blushing, “Alright ill come with you.”
Amatsu nodded, she set down the groceries on the tables, and put a note that said `If you touch this without permission, ill give you a painful death. Signed Amatsu, second espada'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
They walked down the hall, towards the infirmary, Grimmjow wondered if her friend was hurt or something, but decided that it wasn't possible, since she was giving him a tux to wear.
 
When she opened the doors, there was no one around, she let out a sigh of relief, then set down the two bags on a bed, grabbing a pen, she wrote a name on each bed.
`For Chaos' and `For Klaus'(in Japanese the name Chaos sounds similar to Klaus, which is why I put their names as that.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
She then smiled and walked out of the room, Grimmjow followed her to the kitchen.
She asked him what he would like, fish or steak. He chose steak she put the vegetables and soda away in the fridge, the fish and steak in the freezer.
He sat down in a chair, watching her.
She took the package of steak and put it on the counter, then she took out a pan and things like salt.
She waited a few minutes, then sprinkled salt on both sides of the steak.
Then she waited a few more minutes before putting the pan on the stove and adding oil, after a few minutes of heating, she put the steak in, using chopsticks to move the steak around so it doesn't heat to quickly.
She hummed to herself while cooking, completely ignoring Grimmjow's presence, she put in another steak, careful not to crowd them together.
After a few minutes she turned down the flame and removed the pan. She took out two dishes and put one steak in each. She also took out two knifes and two forks.
Then put the pan in the sink, she went over to the fridge and took out a bottle, drizzled it over one and then capped it.
She took both plates (along with the utensils) to the table Grimmjow was sitting at, the one without the sauce was his.
Grimmjow cut off a piece and ate it, it tasted alright, at least it wasn't dry.
Amatsu smiled and ate a bit of her steak as well.
When Grimmjow finished, he stood up.
Amatsu offered him hers since she couldn't finish it all.
He ate the rest of her steak and walked out of the kitchen and to the dome.
Amatsu smiled and fingered her zanpakuto. It would be nice to fight someone other than Ulquiorra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
~Dome~
 
A few arrancar were already waiting for then there.
Amatsu quickly waved at Ulquiorra, Starrk, Harribel, and Szayel before stepping ten feet away from them.
Grimmjow was at least fifteen feet away from her when he asked her “Are you ready?”
Amatsu smiled and put her left hand by her side, her right over her zanpakuto's handle.
“Ready when you are.”
Grimmjow smirked, and charged at her, he was going to see how well she handled hand-to-hand combat first.
Amatsu quickly used sonido to get behind him and attempted to punch him,
Grimmjow seemed to have predicted that she would do that and kicked her (in the chest) sending her flying though a few rocks. When the smoke cleared, Amatsu sat under a very large cracked rock.
“Ow.” She said half-heartedly. It didn't really hurt, her herrio was strong, or at least stronger than Grimmjow's.
She saw Grimmjow coming towards her, she quickly ducked his punch and kicked him in the ribs. He flew a few feet away and crashed into a rock, but stood up.
“Not bad.” He said, showing off his trademark grin.
Amatsu smiled as well, “Same to you.” Her tail moved up and down, her ears twitched.
(Yes, she still has her ears and tail, I never said they disappeared right?)
Grimmjow smirked, drawing his zanpakuto, Amatsu's eyes widened, wondering why he hadn't drawn it earlier.
He quickly charged at her, trying to take advantage of her moment of confusion, she quickly raised her right hand.
Grimmjow was using a forward vertical slice, but Amatsu had stopped it with her hand, the sword didn't even draw blood.
She used her right hand and pushed him back, Grimmjow did a back flip and landed on his feet.
She watched him, trying to determine his next move, but in the blink of an eye, he was gone.
`What?' she quickly drew her sword.
CLANG
The sound of two swords clashing together, Grimmjow had tried to attack her from behind, Amatsu had drawn her sword and met his.
“about time you drew your sword.” He said, pushing her with his sword.
Amatsu quickly used sonido to get some distance between them.
 
They were so occupied with the fight, they did not notice Aizen, Tousen and Gin had arrived to see their fight.
 
They charged at each other, meeting again with their swords before breaking apart, neither could get a hit at the other.
`Che, screw this.” Grimmjow said grinning.
He held his zanpakuto in his right hand, holding it under his left and smirked. His zanpakuto glowed a light blue.
`Don't tell me he's going to..'
“Grind! Pantera!” He scratched his nails on his zanpakuto's flat end, a twister of sand enveloped him.
When it died down, he was in his resurrection, Amatsu was rather surprised, she had never seen an espada's resurrection before. (Except Ulquiorra's 1st)
He was in a half crouch, he flexed his claws and let out a roar.
Amatsu stood her ground, her ears and tail twitched anxiously.
He smirked and ran towards her, and kicked her in the chest.
Amatsu couldn't react and was sent flying, crashing through many rocks, Grimmjow appeared behind her and kicked her back, sending her flying again.
`Damn he's strong.' She thought as she sailed through the air,
Grimmjow appeared above her, his claws flexed, hitting her back in a downwards motion, sending her down towards the ground.
Smoke filled the dome everyone was silent.
When the smoke cleared, Amatsu sat up, she was still in the crater, and she glared at him.
`Amatsu..' her zanpakuto's voice said.
`I know.'
She raised her zanpakuto in front of her, the tip facing the (fake) sky.
“Roar!” She yelled. A twister of sand enveloped her as well, her spiritual power crashing against everything.
Gin opened his eyes, If an espada over 4th released, it would mean that Los Noches could be destroyed, but despite the amount of power she had, the building was not collapsing.
However, it was shaking very hard.
Noitra was cheering Grimmjow on, he didn't like Grimmjow, but he wanted the one who beat him to lose.
When the smoke cleared, Amatsu was still in the crater.
She was standing straight, she was looking directly at Grimmjow, and her eyes were red.
She still had her cat ears, but now they were slightly longer and pointy, her tail was also longer. Her choker became black and there was a gold bell on it. She had a small white tiara on her head. Her hair became longer and ended at her lower back. She had a bone like armor around her breast and back, (started in the middle, so it shows the top part of her breast.) covering the lower half of her breast (kind of like Mila-rose's hollow remains) and stopped at her abdomen. Which had a large hollow hole (like Grimmjow) she had a white skirt covering her legs, it ended right above her knees, bone armor was around the rest of her legs, her feet resembled Grimmjow's.
Her tail had a red ribbon around it, which was tied into a bow.
Her tongue slipped out and licked her lips.
“Negro pantera.” She smirked at him.
 
Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes, he had never seen this side of her, she was different…
 
Amatsu smirked, “Here kitty kitty.” She waved her fingers towards Grimmjow. “Want to come and play?”
 
Grimmjow narrowed his eyes, he didn't like being taunted, he rushed towards her.
Amatsu quickly jumped and stood in the air, her hair flowing behind her.
“Impatient aren't you?” she taunted.
He growled, and sped towards her, swinging his leg to hit her face, but she caught his leg with her arm. With a smirk, she threw him towards the ground.
“Acting tough, but you can't beat me can you?” She let out a maniacal laugh.
He got up and glared at her, not even noticing the others who intently watched the match.
“I AM THE KING.” He said rushing forward, punching her in the chest, only to have her jump away.
“If you're the king, im the queen.” She quickly used sonido and appeared in front of Grimmjow. Shocking him, she pocked him in the chest with a claw. “And this queen, wants to get rid of the king.” She smirked and kicked him in the abdomen, sending him flying.
He reappeared behind her, trying to punch her, she caught his arm, he tried again with his other. She also caught it, he couldn't get out of her grip, her tail wrapped around his waist, and in a swift movement, threw him down into the sand.
Due to the crash, sand went into the air, blocking the spectators' sights.
Everyone was quiet, the sand died down.
Grimmjow laid in a large crater, in his unreleased state, he was unconscious.
Amatsu smirked, and laughed, with her canines showing.
She then held her head, her vision was blurry and her head hurt.
Ulquiorra walked over to Grimmjow, the others thought he was going to bring Grimmjow to the infirmary, but instead, he held his arms out.
Every one looked at him strangely, thinking that he was insane.
Then Amatsu fell, she returned to her unreleased state. He carefully caught her in a bridal style. She was out cold. He gently laid her on the ground, and then looked at Grimmjow. He lifted Grimmjow up, so that Grimmjow's arm was over his shoulder, Amatsu was at his feet. He looked at Harribel, who nodded.
He sighed and walked away, ignoring the strange looks some espada sent his way.
Harribel walked over to Amatsu and carried her in a bridal style.
Both went to the infirmary.
 
~Infirmary~
A white haired arrancar entered the room, he looked around to see if there were any patients, and spotted two bags in the corner.
He walked over to them, seeing the names he read them.
`Chaos' and `Klaus' he took a bag and opened it, it was a white tux, with a shirt and blue stripped tie, he took both bags and put it under the bed.
The door opened, he turned to greet the people.
“Hello.” He said, bowing slightly.
Ulquiorra nodded, and looked at Grimmjow, who was unconscious.
The arrancar understood and pointed to an unoccupied bed, “Put him there” seeing Harribel behind him he pointed to a bed that was next to the first.
He turned and walked over to a cabinet, pulling out a first aid kit, and a stethoscope.
Ulquiorra and Harribel put them on the beds, waiting for the doctor.
The arrancar checked on Grimmjow first, when he finished he told Ulquiorra, “He's fine, a few broken bones, but no internal bleeding. He should recover by tomorrow due to his healing abilities.” He tuned to Harribel and Amatsu.
`Amatsu?'
He checked, and said, “A few broken bones, no internal bleeding. She should recover by tomorrow.” He got up and put the kit and stethoscope away.
Ulquiorra and Harribel got up, and started to take Grimmjow and Amatsu from their beds.
“Wait.” They turned to the arrancar.
“May I ask, what happened to both of them?”
Harribel and Ulquiorra looked at each other, Harribel nodded. “They got into a fight.
The arrancar let out a chuckle. “Sounds like her...” He blinked and remembered that he had forgotten to introduce himself.
“Im sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself.”
He took a bow, “I am Klaus Sterling, pleased to meet you.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
A/n-
Tba- yeah, the last one was pretty short, and I made one that had a whole lot of questions and shit. So this is to make up for that.
I wanted to split this into two, but I decided not to.
Grimmjow's clothes were my idea, (meaning I cant find some clothes like that..) Amatsu's clothes were from an online clothing shop
Amatsu's shirt (http://www.the-black-angel.com)
Item name- menace in disguise
Amatsu's skirt (http://www.the-black-angel.com)
Dead embrace: skirt
(yes, it is a gothic clothing store, I found it a few years ago.)
Invitations- (http://www.crane.com)
The names are the same
 
Things Amatsu picked out for herself:
~dress~
1st dress-( http://www.the-black-angel.com)
Withered Whisper
 
2nd dress-( http://www.the-black-angel.com)
Heavenly Chants
 
3rd dress-http://www2.victoriassecret.com
Knot-front Matte jersey dress
 
~shirts & blouses~
1st- http://www2.victoriassecret.com
Needlework cami
 
2nd-http://www2.victoriassecret.com
V neck in stripes
 
3rd-http://www2.victoriassecret.com
The French cuff shirt
 
~Jeans~
1st-http://www2.victoriassecret.com
Low rise shredded pencil jean
 
2nd-http://www2.victoriassecret.com
Mid rise the hipster bootcut jean
 
3rd- http://www2.victoriassecret.com
low rise Vs angel jean