Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Unlike Uryuu ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He pulled Uryuu inside and started to kiss him on the neck, then moved down, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.
"I-Ichigo..." Uryuu said as he kissed his chest tenderly.
Ichigo leaned up and whispered in his ear. "Yeah?" then bit his ear playfully. Uryuu's legs were weak, he was sure that he was going to fall to the floor. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Ichigo started going lower.
"I... I don't know about this." He wanted so badly for him to go on, but the thought of sex with Ichigo made him feel a little uncomfortable. Ichigo pulled him close again and whispered in his ear.
"Your body is saying something different." He said, surely feeling Uryuu's erection pressed against his body. He reached down to unbutton Uryuu's pants when he was pushed away.
"N-not now Kurosaki. We have to get ready for Chizuru's party soon."
Ichigo folded his arms and gave Uryuu a look that questioned his reason for stoping. "Really? I think you're just nervous."
"Don't give me that look... that's not it. We just don't want to be late."
"Mhm... You might want to take a shower before we go. There, we can get two things done at once, problem solved." He said with a smirk then slowly walked into his bathroom.
"Get out of there Ichigo! I'm not showering with you." Uryuu said Irritably and the orange haired teen walked out of the bathroom.
Ichigo laughed. "Okay, I understand if you're too afraid to have sex with me."
"It's too soon. We just got together and... I'm just not ready for it okay?!" Uryuu said, then blushed from the embarrassment of admitting something like that.
"It's alright, I'm not going to make you do something that you're not ready for."
Uryuu had expected at least a little argument from the soul reaper, and was extremely surprised when one didnt come.
"What's gotten into you?" He asked Ichigo as he recieved a small kiss on the forehead.
"What do you mean?"
"You're just... not acting like yourself. Normally you would've pushed it until you got your way..."
"What are you saying? Am I not allowed to care about someone enough to let them make their own choices about these things?"
"No... that's not it.... I just..." His sentence was ended as Ichigo kissed him fiercly and knocked them both onto the bed.
"Uryuu..." He said when they broke apart. "I can wait... but...” He kissed down Uryuu's chest and gently bit one of his niples, causing a small gasp to escape from his lips. “can you?” Ichigo moved lower and Uryuu tensed.“Don't worry, we don't have to have sex, but I can't just leave you like this.” He said as he unbuttoned Uryuu's pants. He looked up at Uryuu for permission. He nodded, and Ichigo pulled down Uryuu's pants and boxers to reviel his throbbing erection. He softly kissed the tip, then slowly licked around the slit, teasing the teen who's breathing had rapidly increased. He put the head in his mouth, then slid down the entire length, pulling hard as he came back up. Watching Ichigo's head bob up and down made Uryuu's body quiver with pleasure. He tried hard not to buck his hips as the orange haired Shinigami worked his tounge around his erection.

- - - - - - - - -

'Spit or swallow, spit or swallow?' was all that was going through Ichigo's mind as he pumped up and down. He couldn't stand the thought of appearing nervous in front of the Quincy and he could tell that he had to make up his mind quickly. Uryuu was gripping the sheets tightly.
“I-Ichigo...” He said as he released his grip on the sheets and released into Ichigo's mouth. He swallowed, kissed the dark haired teen, and got out of the bed. He picked up Uryuu's pants out of the floor and threw them to him, giving him a look of satisfaction.
"Well, that didn't take long." He teased as Uryuu zipped his pants and shrugged.
"Seems like you've done this before." He retorted as he got out of bed and headed for his closet.
"There you go again, are you going to live your life in the closet?"
"Ha ha, very funny. You know, I could say the same about you." He got out some clothes and went into his bathroom to take a shower. "Stay out there Kurosaki, I don't have a lock on this door and I dont want any surprises." He shut the door, and ichigo soon heard the sound of running water.
Curious, Ichigo began to look around the room. Walking over to the closet he soon found Uryuu's sewing things. He picked it up to move it when he saw something strange in the clear case. Opening it he found a vial of shimmering blue liquid and a syringe.

- - - - - - - -

Uryuu finished his shower quickly. Then got dressed, grabbed his clothes that he changed out of, and opened the door to find Ichigo sitting on his bed with a vial of blue liquid. He dropped his clothes.
"Ichigo... I haven't..." He began but was cut off.
"What the fuck are you thinking Ishida? You could've died the last time you messed with this shit!"
"I haven't had time to get rid of it Ichigo!" He said as he walked over, grabbed the vial and put it back in the sewing case.
"Then why aren't you doing it now?" Ichigo asked, now standing, his body tense with agrivation.
"You're not gonna do it are you? After all that, you're just gonna take it again. Well this time I'm not going to be here for it!" He stormed out of the bedroom and left the apartment, slamming the door on the way out.