Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Love ❯ comfort ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I HAVE SIX REVIEWS LAST I CHECKED AND TWO PEOPLE PUT ME IN THERE FAVE STORIES!!! T.T IM SOOOO HAPPY!!! YUE LETS CELEBRATE! *smooch*.
Yue:*surprisingly smooches back!* aishiteru , sakura-koishii
T.T.N.K.: NO! I WORKED SO HARD ON THAT BRAIN WASHING SPELL! *Bursts into sobs*
Yue: *hugs her from behind* it's ok sakura-koishii. Now what's this 'brain- washing' thing your talking about?
T.T.N.K.: 'I could just go by 'sakura' online!' oh, nothing, Yue-chan. Just this spell I wanted to work on. It would be great on enemies.....^_^;;
Yue: oh, that's a great idea! your so smart! *kiss*
T.T.N.K. or'sakura': hey, I sense something in that room!
Yue: let's check it out!
'Sakura':*locks door and turns of lights* Yue I found it! Come here!
Yue: *doesn't realize it 'til she starts kissing him that it was a joke*
'sakura': now on with the story!
"speaking"
'thinking'
~thought speak~

Disclaimer: I do not own clamp, or card captor sakura. Don't sue me! I'm broke!

Last chap.:Then the dagger diapered.

"Hoe? Who's there?" she heard a flap of wings "kero-chan what are you doing here...." she turned around to see...Yue(Taa Daa!). "Yue-san?"


Yue's P.O.V.(point of view)

'They were at it. Again. They did it every night. If it weren't for the fact that they couldn't have children they would probably have a bunch of little mutchkin that were all around 9 months apart. I mean really, haven't they ever heard of 'not in the mood'? Or even I have class tomorrow, I want to save the energy'?they could at least do it for there roommate's sake! He doesn't know yet!'

'I mean even though many think I might also have something going on with Touya, I DON'T end of discussion. Even though I was with Clow...don't even think about it! Bad memories! I'm not gay, nor bi, I'm straight that was just a small one week fling that happened a LONG time ago....'

(Damn that was OOC as HELL!... ok back to regular Yue.)

'Besides now I have feelings for sakura, not Clow, sakura.' Yue had watched the girl blossom through Yukito's eyes. After going through puberty, she grew into a tall beautiful girl, that he had grown to love as a woman. As she grew she slowly chipped the ice off his heart. But he would never have her. She had her little wolf, and syaoran had his cherry blossom, that Yue desired. He felt around to find her aura 'What? Sakura has a sad aura around her' he thought 'I better go there before this gets any worse(Ahem!).' with that, I said.

~Hey, Yukito!~

~What! this in kinda not the time!~

~sakura needs me! I must go!~

~ok, ok, on sec.~

"Touya, I'm sorry but Yue needs to go protect sakura." Yukito whispered in Touya's ear, teasing him. After a quick peck, Yukito stood up and changed into Yue, and I flew out the large window, to were I felt sakura's sad aura.

As I neared the park I heard a voice scream "I want to escape!" I flew as fast as I could to her hoping that nothing bad was about to happen. Feeling her release the sword card, I made it disappear, as it was under the moon(?), my source of power.

(Back to were I left of at last chap.)

As I landed I heard her exclaim, "Kero-chan? What are you doing here?........Yue-san?" she said, confused.

Normal P.O.V.

"What are you trying to escape from, mistress? Life?"said Yue in his mono-tone voice, showing little of the emotion he had on the inside.

Sakura ran to Yue, looking for the comfort she hadn't had before. She knew he wouldn't tell anyone about syaoran, or her attempt at suicide, an with that she embraced him and cried. "Syaoran-kun, he... he broke up with me and ...he's going to marry meilin!"she said between sobs. Anger flared in Yue, why would syaoran do that?

To be honest Yue had never comforted any one in his life. But for the first time, that night he comforted sakura as she cried her heart out. After Kami-sama knows what time she asked him to bring her home. In a flash they were in the sky sakura in Yue's arms. Half way there she had fallen asleep from crying to much.

As he flew through her open window he made his wings disappear. He lain(sally: think, 'Lytle'!) her down on her bed, sitting down next to her in a chair.

Staring at her while she slept, he admired her beauty. As he stood up he turned for the window, about to leave. But before he left he had to do something. He turned around and leaned over the cherry blossom he loved and kissed her lips softly(KAWAIIIIIII!!!!!!!). With that done, he flew out the window not noticing that he had dropped a feather. He flew quickly so he would be able to get yuki to back to Touya soon, as it was late.

That's all folks!