Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Keeping a promise ❯ Luna calls for a heart ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

1v:Luna calls for a heart:

Yue was not afraid. All was dark around him. He asked himself what would happen to him now. A bright, white light suddenly broke through the darkness and the voice of a woman sounded within his thoughts.

"Come to me.", she said softly.

The light that attracted Yue came from the moon, which was now coming into his sight all purely white and round. As he arrived on the surface of the moon, he was already being awaited. It was the woman Yukito had seen in his dream last night.

"Who are you?", Yue asked.

"I am the one under whose influence you are standing.", she answered, "I am Luna, goddess of the moon."

Yue was confused.

"What do you want from me?", he asked.

"I already said that something good will happen to you if you keep your promises.", the goddess answered.

"There is a wish within yourself.", she continued,

"And that is the same with Yukito. You want to live your own life, independent from Yukito. And Yukito wants that his life becomes normal like it was once. You have proved yourself by keeping your promise. I can grant you…you both this wish. But you should know that this will be the first and last time that I will do something for you."

"I can get along alone very well.", Yue answered,

"But I am very glad that you will grant me my wish. Not because of myself, but for Yukito

"Then it may be.", Luna said and place her hand on Yue

"You know,", the goddess said,

"that the emotions you are having right now won't be the same if this is finished?"

"Yes, I know that.", Yue answered,

"But even if my feelings change, they will never completely disappear."

"Alright then.", said Luna and then concentrated.

Yue felt the power of the goddess flowing through him. And he felt Yukito

"Take him home.", the goddess asked him.

Yue nodded, took Yukito into his arms and made his way back to earth on a beam of moonlight.