Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Questionable Love ❯ A Plan Emerges ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again I am Lizzy please review this story it is my first fan fiction also I'm slow at typing so please don't get mad about the time in between the chapters.

Disclaimer- this is a fan fiction of course I don't own Card Captor Sakura

Talking"-"

Thoughts'-`

Dream `~,

Me butting in <Hi>

Change in serine of time-----------------------------------------------

Questionable Love

By Lizzy

"Honey," said a girl with pigtails and red eyes, "your nephew is getting married." She finished.

"Is he?" responded Syaoran making a pass with his sword.

"Yes to the princess of Japan, you know the one famous for rejecting every suitor that comes her way," answered the girl with red eyes. < This is a S+S story did I lead you to believe that Syaoran was her new fiancé where would that leave Melnig you thought that Sakura would actually marry to an arranged marriage. In this story she is girl who doesn't like to be pushed around ^-^ on with the story>

"Pass me a towel Meling," Syaoran ordered the girl with the red eyes.

"Oh, and he wants you to be his best man!"

" What ever said the cold warrior as he walked in to his room to wash not really listening to the girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"Ah," sighed Sakura as she sat down in the carriage. It has been a couple weeks scienc the outburst about the marriage situation. Sakura has been planning ever since that and it was time to put that plan in to action. First she had to get off of Japan it being he kingdom and an island so the only way to escape would be to act along with this marriage thing. Then after she reached China the plan will go into action that very night she will slip off into the forest. She has brought the necessary supplies, `let's see I have 3 dresses, food for a week, plenty of money and this book that papa told me to guard before he died.

`~, Red, red on the floor, red on the bed, red around the bodies, red on his sword, red every where. There a little Sakura stood watching what was happening'~,

"Papa!" Sakura screamed as she woke up. Touya shook his head, `After all this time that still haunts her, his little sister had to grow up fast after that. I still can't believe how much she has changed after all this time.'

"Brother!" Sakura yelled snapping Touya out of his daze.

"Yeah, we are at the dock the boat is ready to leave come on," Touya told Sakura.

"Ok," she replied and got out of the carriage and headed out toward the boat. Touya shook his head and fallowed her.

"Come on Syaoran," Meling ordered. "It's time to go" she shook her head. `Sometimes Syaoran acted like a two year old while others like a grandpa but never like a seventeen year old.'

"Do I have to?" Syaoran wined "we never got along he always is nagging me to fight and claiming that he is stronger and more skilled them me just because he is older and heir to the throne." Meling shook her head, `this was the two year old Syaoran that only she knows the rest of the world saw the grandpa Syaoran.'

"Get into the carriage we are leaving NOW!" Meling ordered. Syaoran groaned as he climbed into the carriage, he had been up all night thinking about the emerald-eyed beauty that had appeared in his dreams every night for the last two weeks. `Who is she and what dose she have to do with me?'

`~, Red every where, red on the sword of the boy, the sword of his sworn enemy, red around his father, red around the enemies, red on the little girl with green eyes'~,

"What!" Syaoran asked as Meling shook him awake.

"Time to stop," Meling informed Syaoran smiling.

What do you think please R+R I would love to have your input… till next time?