Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Waste ❯ Hello ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer - I do not own Card Captor Sakura or the song Hello by Evanescence. The only thing I do own is this SongFic because I came up with it at 2 in the morning.

Usagi Maxwell ( DreamPixy1@aol.com )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
~

The class gathered as always when the morning bell rang. Rain fell outside, hitting the windows softly. But today was different. One of their classmates was missing. The class remade silent as the teacher cleaned his throat and stood up from his desk. He began to speak and the class listened. Someone began to cry.

"…she was taken to Tokyo General Hospital. From what I'm told, she tried to commit suicide last night. The family asks that all and any friends come and she her. The doctors also informed me her condition looks grim."

~Has no one told you she's not breathing?~

Hospital stuff ran in when her mother hit the `Code Blue' bottom. Everyone that was in the room was rushed into the hallway. After a half hour a doctor came out.

"…we did even thing we could and we got her back. But she has slipped into a coma and I can not say how long it will be till we lost her for good."

~Hello I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to~

* * *She walked through the field of flowers. She wonder were it came from because not that long ago she was in darken and then lighten hit her, now she was her. But at least it was beautiful. The sky was blue. She could her voices. Some were wiping. Some laughing. Some just talking.

She looked around and noticed a figure coming towards her. It was tall and black. It's face all ways changing. The eyes never matched the nose that didn't match the mouth. It waved to her.

~Hello~

"…do not be afraid. I'm your mind. I'm here to tell let you know all your family is here, friends too. They do not wish to see you go but you will die soon. "

It's voice sound just like hers. But more childish. It looked at her. Now its face was her face. It looked just like her. She backed up a little.

"…you're lying. I'm just sleeping. I'll wake up soon. You'll see."


~If I smile and don't believe
Soon i know I'll wake from this dream
~

"…your nothing but a dream. A bad dream. Trying to scar me. Or a test from the elders to see if I can handle dream magic's. Go away. Leave me alone!"

"…then was does your arms hurt so bad. Your neck too. I feel the pain. I felt the pain when they shocked you back. Now you lay in a coma. Dieing."


~Don't try to fix me I'm not broken~

"...no…no…no…"

She looked at her arms. Blood and pain poured from them. The figure reached out it's had for her to take but she hit it away.

"…I don't want your help. I'm not dieing."

~Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide~

"…you're going to die soon. This place is a lie. You made it up to hide from the truth. But it's to late now. You will die."

She fell to her knees and cried. The figure put its arms around her.


~Don't cry
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
~

Suddenly all went black around her, the figure disappeared. Coldness and darkness took its place. Then she stood in her hospital room. She could see her family, her friends, herself. Lifeless.

"Mama? Mama I'm over here! Mama?" she walked up to her mother, but her hand passed right through her. "…No…" She tried again and again to get someone's attention. But she walked through them all.


~Hello I'm still here~

"No!!!" she fell to her knees once more. Tears poured from her eyes as she started to fared away. "What have I done?"


~All that's left of yesterday~