Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Watashi no mi Sakura: My beautiful Cherry Blossom ❯ Teaching The Heart To Love Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Watashi no mi Sakura: My beautiful Cherry Blossom
 
 
I know CCS belongs to CLAMP, so don't you think of suing me! My made-up characters are mine along with this plot! ^_^
 
By: Mistress Ness
 
Chapter 3: Teaching The Heart To Love Again
 
 
Sakura was placing her picture back when Syaoran said to her. “The delivery guy's coming. Be right back.” he put on his shoes and walked out. Sakura's mind still lingered in the memory and feeling of his kiss. She touched her lips lightly, the feeling of his hot lips making a pink blush color her pale cheeks.
 
She then smiled. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed Tomoyo. “Hello?” Tomoyo answered. “Tomoyo, it's Sakura.”
 
“Hey! What happened when Yukito showed up?”
 
Sakura knew Tomoyo knew that Yukito was going to show up today. Sakura took a deep breath and told her the events that took place.
 
“.........So he ended up hitting me and knocked me out.” She finished. She heard Tomoyo gasp at the other end. “Why that baka!” she cried. “So, you took the hit for that boy...........er.......what was his name again?”
 
“Syaoran.” Sakura said.
 
“Yeah! And what happened after you woke up?” she asked. Sakura smiled again at the memory. “He and I called each other by our first names and I............” she trailed off. “Oh don't leave me hangin'! Tell me!” Tomoyo whined like a little girl.
 
“I asked to kiss me, to take my first kiss.” Sakura said softly. “NAAAAANIIII!?” Tomoyo cried loudly, making Sakura pull the cell away from her ear.
 
“Keep it down!” Sakura hissed. “So, did he kiss you? How did it felt?” Tomoyo asked as she calmed down. “He did and..........it felt nice. I felt all warm inside, as if my body caught on fire. I felt so alive.” Sakura said as the memories grew stronger in her mind.
 
“Wow.........” Tomoyo said in awe.
 
“Tell me about it.” Sakura laughed weakly.
 
“Hey, I got off tomorrow. How about if I go over there to see you?” the question made Sakura's grin a mile wide. “Sure!” she cried happily. “I can take you to my class.”
 
“And introduce me to your cute students!” Tomoyo added, making them both giggle.
 
Tomoyo was the same as Sakura, a white angel until Syaoran robbed Sakura's first kiss.
 
Approaching footsteps made Sakura come out of her giggling. “Sorry Tomoyo, Syaoran's comin' back with some Chinese food. So, I gotta go.”
 
“OK, sweetie! I'm coming first thing in the morning! So come get me!!” Tomoyo said. sakura nodded. “You got it, love you!”
 
“Love ya too, Sakura. Stay strong!” and with that, they hung up just as the door opened. Syaoran came in with a bag full of good-smelling food. “Chow time!” Sakura gave him a smile that nearly robbed him of ability to think. Syaoran just grinned back.
 
“I bet you're hungry, sensei.” He teased her. “Of course I am!” she laughed as she followed to the table. He set the bag down and got out some plates. Sakura sat down and looked into the bag.
 
They ate silently, every once in a while, Syaoran stole glances at the green-eyed girl that was eating with such cheerfulness, such innocence. He felt the chaste aura in her. He felt drawn to her, and it was getting only stronger as the flashbacks of their kiss played in his mind. He tried to brush such thoughts away, but they were too strong to go away. No, I can't fall again! She may look and act a maiden, but she may be just like Keiko and would be dangerous if I fall for her too, he thought.
 
“Syaoran?” her soft, melodic, lilting voice drew him back to the table, to her. He looked at her, her eyes expressed childlike curiosity as she stared at him.
 
“Anything wrong? You seem pretty out of it.” She stated. Syaoran gave a light chuckle and shook his head. “Nah, just spaced out right there.”
 
Sakura couldn't help a blush come to her cheeks. “If you say so.”
 
After dinner, she was cleaning the table. Syaoran watched her from his bed, her innate sensuality of her graceful movements. Her look was so determined, as if she was a wife.
 
“Oh yeah!” she said as she turned to him. “Syaoran, I have something to tell you.”
 
“What is it?” Syaoran asked.
 
“Well, I was wondering if you could come with me tomorrow morning to the airport to show me where it is.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Well.......” Sakura avoided his eyes. “My best friend, Tomoyo wants to come visit me tomorrow morning since she has the day off tomorrow and I REALLY wanna see her. I was planning to take her to my class to introduce her to you guys. She's a really nice girl! Please?”
 
Syaoran thought about it for a second then nodded. “Sure, I'll go.” Sakura's face lit up and smiled her charming smile. “Arigatou gozaimasu!”
 
“Dou itashimashite.” He smiled back at her. Sakura giggled at his cute Chinese accent.
 
“You accent needs a little bit of work.” She teased him. Syaoran raised an eyebrow at her. “Does it now?”
 
 
-------------Back In Japan--------------
 
 
Tomoyo smiled as she looked out the window. Sakura seemed pretty close to that boy, Syaoran already. She even asked him to kiss her, that's a total first! Back in our school days, all guys would be drawn to her like bees to honey. They all asked her out in dates or for a kiss, but she always rejected them. Then, that damned male slut bunny, Yukito, stole her heart for the first time in her life. Then he shattered it. Now, that Syaoran Li might teach Sakura's heart to love again, she thought.
 
“Miss Daidouji?” a small voice said from outside her bedroom door. Tomoyo turned towards it and spoke. “Yes?”
 
“There is a man in the living room asking for you.” the woman said. “I'm on my way.”
Tomoyo said as she stood up. She came downstairs to find a disturbing face, Yukito. She frowned at him. “What do you want now?”
 
He glared at Tomoyo. “Why did you sent her those pictures!? Why did you have to ruin everything!?” he demanded. Tomoyo said calmly. “What? You don't wanna take the blame? The fact that you're such a man whore?”
 
“Watch it, Tomoyo.” Yukito warned. Tomoyo smirked, feeling his temper rise. “Your words do not scare me, Yukito Tsukishiro. Sakura needed to know, and you have NO idea how much you hurt her. Now.........” she walked over to her door and opened it. “Get out. I don't EVER want to see your face around here anymore.”
 
Yukito got up and glared at Tomoyo as he walked by her. Tomoyo just kept her serene expression as he left and closed the door.
 
 
------------------Hong Kong Airport--------------------
 
 
“Oh my God, at what time she's gonna come!?” Sakura asked worriedly as she walked in circles nervously. Syaoran chuckled at her nervousness. “Don't worry! She'll be here any time now.”
 
They both left the school REALLY early to go meet Tomoyo. Sakura's been nervous since they first laid foot on the place. “Sakura!” a woman's voice shouted. Sakura twirled around and a smile parted her lips as she saw a woman running towards them, her long dark hair's curls bouncing. “Tomoyo!” Sakura cried as she ran to her friend. The girls finally caught up and embraced each other. “Oh, Sakura, it felt like it's been AGES!” Tomoyo laughed as she hugged her best friend.
 
“I'm so happy you're here, Tomoyo!” Sakura smiled. Syaoran just looked at the two girls with a smile of his own. Sakura broke the hug and turned Tomoyo to face Syaoran.
 
“Tomoyo, I want you to meet one of my students.” Sakura beamed.
 
“I'm Syaoran Li.” Syaoran gave her his hand. Tomoyo smiled and shook it. “I'm Tomoyo Daidouji. Nice to meet you, Li.”
 
“You can call me Syaoran.” Syaoran laughed. Sakura simply was happy.
 
Back at the school, Sakura was gathering her books at the dorm with Tomoyo next to her, gazing at the place. “Cute dorm.” She giggled. Sakura looked back at her and grinned.
 
“Wait `till you see my other students!” she said excitedly. Tomoyo winked at her. “That boy, Syaoran Li is one fine man.” Sakura blushed at her comment, quickly turning back to her books. Syaoran left to class as soon as they got back, he wanted to give them a moment alone before class started.
 
“I-I dunno!” Sakura said, making Tomoyo hold her laugh. She could tell Sakura DID find that Chinese boy cute and who would blame her?
 
Tomoyo smoothed her short skirt as Sakura grabbed her bag. “OK, let's go.” Sakura said.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
“So, Sakura-sensei's friend is dropping by?” Cool!” Eriol smiled mischievously as Syaoran told him what happened. “Can't wait to see her, she must be hot!”
 
Syaoran rolled his eyes at his best friend. “Eriol and hot girls, dangerous combination.” He remarked. The door opened and the boys all stood up. Sakura and Tomoyo entered the classroom. The boys bowed before them. “Ohayou, sensei!”
 
Sakura smiled sweetly at her class. “Hi, guys! Sit down.”
 
After the class sat down, Sakura said. “Class, I want to introduce you to my best friend, she came all the way from Japan. Her name is Tomoyo Daidouji.”
 
“Hi!” the boys said, their gazes all fixed on Tomoyo. Tomoyo just smiled at them and bowed. “Hello.
 
Syaoran looked to his side and saw Eriol's cheeks red. He followed his gaze and found it on Sakura's friend. He had to smirk. Looks like this girl just got Eriol's REAL attention!, he thought. Eriol NEVER blushes when he sees a cute girl, when he does so that means he's in love, Cupid shot the arrow and got his butt.
 
Tomoyo's eyes wandered on the students Sakura had. But they landed on a boy sitting next to Syaoran. His hair was dark blue and his eyes like indigo framed in glasses. She saw him staring at her along with the other boys, but her attention was drawn to that handsome boy. Sakura noticed her friend behaving a bit strange. She looked at her students and found Eriol gawking at Tomoyo, blushing. And also saw that Tomoyo was staring at him as well. She almost giggled.
 
Seems like Tomoyo has found a catch, she thought. As the class went on, Syaoran stared at his beautiful teacher smiling at them as she read another story from her book. Her ivory skin glowed in the light shinning through the windows of the classroom. Her green eyes glowed even brighter. Her sweet femininity robbed his of his breath and thoughts. Just yesterday, she was in tears and looked like a child who was lost, and now she is back to normal again, quite amazing, he thought.
 
Tomoyo looked at Sakura and smiled as she saw Syaoran look at her from the corner of her eye. Seems like Syaoran is quite taken with Sakura.
 
Sakura was reading well the story of a woman who was stolen from her home and was sold to a man in her Japanese teaching book, but she felt a gaze on her and when she made the mistake of looking up, her eyes met Syaoran's amber eyes. She snapped back to her book, blushing.
 
M-My heart's beating so fast! Hoeeeeeeee........, the voice in her head sounded like a mouse. Then, the bell rang. She stopped and smiled at her students. “Well boys! Do your work on pg 55 for homework! No excuses! See you tomorrow!”
 
The guys all thanked their teacher and started gathering up their stuff to go to their next class. “You make quiet a nice teacher, Sakura-sensei.” Tomoyo teased Sakura. Sakura stuck out her tongue at her. “Why thank you.” she laughed. Their laughing was cut short by Eriol coming up to Sakura's desk. “Hoe?” Sakura looked at Eriol, puzzled. Eriol smiled at his teacher then took Tomoyo's hand and slipped her a note. Then he turned her hand and kissed it, making Tomoyo blush like a tomato. He smiled at her then walked out of the room. Sakura stared at Tomoyo, not believing it.
 
“Oh my God, Tomoyo!” Sakura squealed. “What does the note say!?”
 
Tomoyo, still blushing, unfolded the tiny paper and both girls read silently.
 
-------------------
Miss Tomoyo,
I would like you to meet me in front of the school around 6 o'clock. I would like to take you to dinner with me. I wish to know more about you.
 
Sincerely,
 
Eriol Hiragizawa
 
-------------------
 
 
“Ohhhhh, Tomoyo's got a DATE! And in the first day in Hong Kong!” Sakura teased. Tomoyo just smiled. “You're gonna go?” Sakura asked. Tomoyo nodded. “Yeah, I also wish to know more about Eriol. I'll be calling in sick to my boss and stay a week here.”
“YAY!” Sakura laughed as she hugged Tomoyo.
 
 
----------------
 
 
“WHAT!? YOU ASKED OUT THE TEACHER'S FRIEND!?” Syaoran shouted as Eriol told him what he did. Eriol covered his ears to keep his hearing. “Gee, break some windows while you're at it, Syaoran.” Eriol teased weakly. Syaoran huffed, trying to regain his cool. “I can't believe you actually did that.” He shook his head. Eriol grinned.
 
“Believe it, Syaoran.”
 
Syaoran massaged his temple. “Oh I can't WAIT to get to know that pretty lady.” Eriol said dreamily.
 
 
-------That Night-----
 
 
Tomoyo held herself still as Sakura was braiding her hair. “Are you sure braiding my hair will make me look cute?” Tomoyo asked a bit nervous. Sakura laughed as she tied a white ribbon at the end of the braid. “Absolutely! You look GORGEOUS!”
 
Tomoyo wore a nice beige, spaghetti-strapped dress that hugged her hips, like a second skin.
 
“Trust me, Tomoyo. You look breathtaking!” Sakura's face glowed as Tomoyo stood up.
 
“What's the male verdict?” Sakura asked Syaoran, who was sitting on the couch, watching the whole thing. He smiled and gave them the thumbs up. Sakura smiled.
 
Tomoyo smiled gratefully at him and grabbed her purse. “Have a good time!” Sakura said. “Thank you, guys.” Tomoyo grinned as she walked out the door. Satisfied, she turned to Syaoran. “You think he'll like it?” she asked. Syaoran laughed. “Knowing Eriol Hiragizawa, he will.”
 
“That's comforting.” Sakura giggled.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
Eriol stood at the school entrance when he heard light footsteps coming his way. He felt his breath leave him as he saw the pretty woman before him. Her hair was tied in a braid, exposing her slender neck. Her amethyst eyes emitted shyness, insecurity. Her dress showed every curve of her hips. He smiled at her, took her hand, and lightly kissed it.
 
“Why, you look lovely.” He said charmingly. Tomoyo blushed and smiled back. “T-Thank you, Hiragizawa.”
 
“It's Eriol.” He said. Tomoyo nodded. “Eriol.”
 
Eriol loved the way she sounded when she said his name. His name on her lips sounded like heaven, with her Japanese accent. He offered her his arm and Tomoyo gladly took it.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Syaoran laughed as Sakura told him about her childhood. “.........And Oniichan called me a kaiju, so I got mad and stomped his foot from beneath the table!” Sakura smiled.
 
“You sure had a wild life, Sakura.” He chuckled. Sakura looked at him funny. “You didn't?”
 
Syaoran shook his head. “No, my life is based on extreme discipline since I will be the head of the Li clan when I marry.”
 
“Wow. My father told me I can get married anytime I wanted, but I'm waiting `till I find my soul mate.” Sakura sighed. “That's how my mother waited for HER marriage. Though she married when she was 16. Oto-san says I'm the living image of Mother. She died when I was 3.”
 
Syaoran felt so bad for her, he felt the grief gripping her frail heart. “My father died when I was 1 or 2, so I'm a bit like you, Sakura.” He said.
 
“Oh, I'm so sorry.” Sakura said sadly. Syaoran cleared his throat and changed the subject.
 
“How old is your brother?” he asked. Sakura laughed. “He's 27 and engaged.”
 
He just gazed at her face as she laughed. “You're beautiful.” The words slipped out of his mouth. Sakura's laugh was cut off and looked at him with wide eyes. He wanted to hit himself for saying that, but he knew it was the truth.
 
“......thank you.” she smiled softly. He stood up and walked over to Sakura, who was leaning against a wall. Her gaze held his. He reached out and cupped her face. He towered over her and took her lips. Sakura felt her self-control slipping, her thoughts being scattered to the winds at the touch of his lips. His body pinned hers to the wall as he ravished her mouth. He took her arms and pinned them above her head. Sakura felt deliciously helpless. His lips caressing hers, sending delicious shivers down her spine. He tempted her with just a simple touch, it amazed her.
 
Syaoran was in a fog of desire as he tasted her lips. Her lips were so soft, so warm; he was drawn to her more. His free hand traced the shape of her face delicately, as if she was very precious to him. He felt Sakura sigh in the kiss, her soft breath on his lips. He took the chance and entered her mouth.
 
Passion exploded in them as their tongues met again and danced in harmony. Suddenly, a loud ringing noise startled both of them, breaking their kiss. Sakura broke the kiss and looked down at her cell phone hanging from her shorts pocket, ringing loudly.
 
She gave Syaoran a dazed smile and he backed away from her, giving her space. Sakura grabbed her cell and answered. “Hello?”
 
“Hey, kaiju!” a man's deep voice taunted her. Sakura frowned, knowing who it was.
 
“Oniichan no baka.” She said through gritted teeth. Syaoran just sat back down and placed a pillow over his lap, wanting to hide it.
 
Luckily, Sakura wasn't noticing. Syaoran sighed. What is wrong with me!?, he growled at himself. He was hard after just tasting her. And it usually takes more than that to turn him on.
 
He saw Sakura stuck out her tongue at the phone and hung up, making a face. “Who was that?” he asked. Sakura smiled forcefully. “Just my annoying older brother, Touya.”
 
“Oh, you sure didn't very happy.” He teased. Sakura groaned in frustration. “He loves calling me a kaiju.”
 
“Monster, huh?” Syaoran was trying to hold in his laughter. Sakura, however, sensed this. She walked over to him and gave him a good glare.
 
“You have NO idea what's like dealing with an annoying brother!” she said.
 
Syaoran looked amused still. “Try dealing with FOUR annoying sisters.”
 
Sakura's jade eyes widened in shock. “F-FOUR!?” she squeaked. Syaoran laughed at her reaction. “Yeah, four nightmares to deal with.”
 
 
----------------At A Restaurant In Town--------------
 
 
As they were waiting for their dessert, Tomoyo smiled. Her date with Eriol was simply wonderful. He took her to a REALLY nice restaurant and was paying for everything.
 
He's been nothing but the perfect gentleman. But, she suddenly remembered him talking to that cute boy, Syaoran. And then remembered how Sakura is enamored with Syaoran.
 
“Excuse me, Eriol.” She said. Eriol looked up from the menu at her. “Yes, Tomoyo?” he smiled. Tomoyo smiled back and said. “You know Syaoran Li, am I right?”
 
Eriol nodded. “Yeah, we're best friends. Why you ask?”
 
Tomoyo grinned again and told him everything Sakura told her. Eriol was enraged at the part when Yukito cheated and hurt Sakura. But at the part when they kissed, it shocked him, much to Tomoyo's amusement.
 
“So, where are you going with this, Tomoyo?” he asked as she telling the whole thing.
 
Tomoyo gave him a devilish smile. “To give Sakura and Syaoran a LITTLE push in the right direction. They are both already attracted to each other.”
 
Eriol thought about it and then made a face. “But the other students are absolutely DROOLING over Sakura-sensei. This could get ugly with LOTS of competition.”
 
“All to win Sakura's heart.” Tomoyo DID notice how the boys we staring at Sakura as she was teaching. Many lustful looks, it sickened Tomoyo.
 
“Yeah, so how can we help them with SO much competition ahead of them?” Eriol asked. Tomoyo's amethyst eyes reflected seriousness.
 
“Be there for them.” She responded.
 
Eriol looked at her. “But you're still in school, Tomoyo!” he pointed out.
 
“I'll be transferring to the all-girl's school near the all-boys school.” Tomoyo decided, making Eriol grin. “All right!” he said.
 
“So, if anything happens at the school, just call me. I will tell Sakura when I go to her dorm and apply for the transfer as soon as I get back to Japan.” Tomoyo said.
 
“So.......” Eriol took her hand smiled at her. “That means I can ask you to be my girlfriend?”
 
Tomoyo gasped, her face turning red again. She then smiled and took his hand. “Hai!” she cried.
 
 
-----------------Back At The Dorm------------
 
 
Sakura looked up at the clock. Nine o'clock already? Time sure flies, she thought, a bit drowsy. She grabbed her books and placed them by her bed. She knew she had to get a better Japanese story book, more MODERN to read to her students. She frowned and reminded to ask Tomoyo to go with her to the bookstore downtown to go buy a good book. “Nine o'clock, Sakura.” Syaoran said as he stepped out of the shower. She looked at him funny. “You're making that sound as if I was a child.” She said.
 
“And what if I make it sound like that, kid?” he teased. Sakura just glared at him and grabbed one of her books. “Oh you're dead!” she shouted as she ran to him, ready to hit him on the head with the book. Syaoran laughed and began to run around in circles around the room, Sakura right behind him threatening to take his head off with her book.
Suddenly, there was someone knocking on the door. Sakura and Syaoran both stopped running and looked at the door.
 
“Is it Tomoyo?” Sakura wondered out loud as she went to the door. She opened the door to find Tomoyo and Eriol standing hand-in-hand, wearing a BIG grin. “What's up, Tomoyo? How was the date?” Sakura asked her.
 
“Great!” Tomoyo said. Eriol smiled at his teacher. “She's my girlfriend now.”
 
Sakura gasped and smiled. “Tomoyo, congrats! Your first one!”
 
“AND!” Tomoyo grinned. “I'm gonna transfer to the all-girls school near this one, too!”
 
The news shocked Sakura. She gasped and laughed. “Nuh UH!”
 
“Believe it.” Tomoyo winked at her best friend. “That's GREAT, Tomoyo!” Sakura cried.
 
“What was that?” Syaoran asked as he suddenly appeared behind Sakura, startling her.
 
“Tomoyo's gonna live near us now.” Eriol said.
 
“Cool.” Said Syaoran.
 
Tomoyo yawned. “Well, I'm gonna go back to the hotel now.” She hugged Sakura.
 
“Oyasumi nasai, Sakura.” She smiled. Sakura smiled and hugged back. “Oyasumi nasai, Tomoyo.”
 
Tomoyo smiled as she and Eriol left. “You're really fond of her, aren't you?” Syaoran asked as Sakura closed the door. She smiled at him, gentleness in her eyes. “Yes, Tomoyo's always been like a sister to me.”
 
Sakura yawned and rubbed one eye. “I'm sleepy. I'm calling it a night.” She walked over to her bed and grabbed her jammies. Syaoran just went for his bed and fell asleep. Sakura came out and looked at Syaoran sleeping. A smile came to her lips as she neared the sleeping boy. Without thinking, she reached out and softly stroked his dark hair.
 
It feels so soft, she thought. She drew her hand back and tried to not to giggle at how cute he looked like that. She turned off the light and tucked herself in.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
A young man sat in a room full of pictures of students. His ebony hair shaded his indigo eyes. Suddenly, another guy came in the room, holding a picture.
 
“Hideaki! I got it!” he said as he tried to catch his breath. Hideaki took the picture and smirked at looking at it. “Well done, James.”
 
A beautiful emerald-eyed girl looked at him form the picture, her long auburn hair gleamed in the light. “Quite a nice picture indeed. Where did you get it?” he asked. The man smiled. “I hacked into the teacher's profiles and got it there.”
 
“The beautiful teacher, Miss Sakura Kinomoto.” Hideaki smirked. “It's been a while since I saw this kind of beauty. And I could use a fiancé as pretty as she to make my dynasty.”
 
“B-But, she's a new girl! And it's only been 2 years since your fiancé, Yumi, died!” the man blurted out. Hideaki glared at the man, making him swallow hard.
 
“NEVER mention Yumi again, understood?” he growled. The man bowed. “Yes sir.”
 
“And who she was staying with again?” Hideaki asked.
 
“Syaoran Li, sir.”
 
Hideaki made a face. “The woman-hater, eh? He won't go near her; he's been done with girls ever since he found his ex-fiancé, Keiko, getting fucked by another man.”
 
He looked at the picture of the smiling Sakura again. He smirked as he ran his fingers through her face. “Such a smile, such beauty of a woman. And she's all mine to take.”
 
“She doesn't know you, my lord!” the guy said. Hideaki laughed darkly.
 
“Yes, she's not aware of my existence, but she will soon and she will be my bride.” He sneered as he placed Sakura's picture in the wall in front of him, above the other pictures.
 
“Watch out, my little cherry blossom, I will be the one to deflower you.” he said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N
Chapter 3 is done! Thank you to all who reviewed the other chapters! XOXOXOXO to you! NOW! Time for Ch 4 of Book Two: Warriors of the Night!
Oyasumi Nasai
Mistress Ness ^_^