Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Bliss ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Wedding Bliss



Chapter Three:

About to drive away, the man realized that he at least owed his daughter an explanation to his disappearance 15 years ago. She had only been three when he left, too young to really understand why. Getting out of his car he slowly headed back to where his daughter's wedding was taking place.

Back to our happy little spot on the beach!! ^^

The couple had already exchanged their bows and the ceremony was almost over. Tomoyo glanced out of the corner of her eye at her maid of honor. I wonder if Sakura's really gonna go through with. She thought suppressing a giggle. Probably not. Eriol raised an eyebrow at the two girls wondering what they were planning. Then he decided that he really didn't want to know.
"Does anyone object tot this wedding? Speak now or forever hold you peace." The priest said.
"I Do!" Sakura said with a big grin on her face. Everyone looked at her questioningly, wondering why the maid of honor was objecting. "I banged the bride in the closet five minutes before the wedding!" (Thanks to Acacia for that idea ^^) Tomoyo laughed. Eriol and Syaoran stared, shocked at their girlfriends before realizing it was a joke. They joined the girls' laughter. The people in the audience stared while the priest looked horrified. Tomoyo was finally able to step laughing and explaining that it was all a joke and to proceed with the wedding. The priest slightly recovered and the other three were able to step laughing.
"Uh.. you may, um, kiss the bride." The priest stuttered, glad for it to be over. Eriol grinned at Tomoyo who grinned back. He lifted her veil and kissed her lips tenderly. She returned the kiss.


The Reception!!! Muhahah!

At the reception, people did their best to avoid Sakura. She found it funny.
"I can't believe you did that." Syaoran commented shaking his head. Eriol grinned teasingly at Tomoyo.
"Are you sure it was a joke?" he asked.
"You'll never know." Tomoyo replied back teasingly. She winked at Sakura who winked back.
"Alright now love, stop flirting with Sakura! It's almost time to hear everyone's speeches." Eriol said, still teasing as he led his new wife over the their table. The cake was also on the table. Eriol stared at it hungrily. "Ooohh.." Tomoyo laughed.
"You can have all the cake you want later." She told him grinning.
"How later?" he asked with a wink. She rolled her eyes as he grinned seductively. Sakura then walked up to the microphone and turned it on. Everyone winced as it made a loud squeaking noise.
"Gomen minna-san!" she apologized. She gave her speech, and then handed the microphone to Syaoran who also gave his speech. Everyone else made his or her speeches also. Just when everybody thought the speeches were over, Tomoyo's father stepped up to the mic. Everyone stared at him wondering who he was, but two people recognized him.
"Fuko-san???!!!"
"Otosan??!!!" Sonomi and Tomoyo both exclaimed at the same time.



Soooo sorry minna-san for ending it there, but I couldn't resist! Some part of me just can't resist to ending chapters this way!! ^^ PLEASE review for the next chapter! Arigatou!

-Daidouji-san