Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Only a Crush? ❯ Infatuation? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yay! This is my first fan fiction!
Hope you like it guys!
Pls. review…there maybe some wrong grammar and spelling…
 
 
This story happened a few years after the last episode of Chobits…Some persocoms already have some real human emotions…err…read on!
 
 
A young man who was once a whiz kid in his childhood days was standing by the balcony of his mansion typing in his laptop while drinking tea. He seems to be distracted by the site of his persocom, who smells fresh flowers. She seemed to be noticing her master and long friend.
 
“Master Minoru…?”She flushed while saying.
 
“Ahh…ahhh…nothing. Umm…you seem to be busy Yuzuki.” He nervously answered.
 
“Uh..no not really…I was just smelling these lovely flowers.” She smiled.
 
`She looks very beautiful…' He flushed while thinking. “Ah! What am I thinking?!” He whispered loudly to himself.
 
“Uh…Is there something wrong Master Minoru?” She asked softly, she seems to hear him talked to himself.
 
“Uh…nothing Yuzuki…Umm..I must go to work now. See you!” He stood up and began to leave looking confused.
 
“Goodbye!” She smiled and blushed. `He looks cute when confused!' She thought and giggled.
 
 
 
“Why am I acting like this?!” Minoru said, looking at himself in the mirror. He's just 21 years old and already has a lot of businesses concerning computer softwares and persocoms. Being accelerated a lot of times during his high school years never gave him the chance to fall in love just once. All he does during those years was to study the hell out of his time. He looked more handsome and he was smarter than ever, he must admit that to himself. He got toned muscles and a strong body. Girls drool all over him, but never got one girlfriend all his life.
 
“Yuzuki…she's so beautiful already.” He looked down at the picture in his desk. The picture of him and Yuzuki during his 12 years, the first time he had Yuzuki.
 
He was very thankful for Chii. Since the Chobits incident ended and unfolded, all of the persocoms are given real human emotions, they are Chobitses themselves. Others already work and live independently for themselves, while others remained as servants.
 
He was very thankful for Yuzuki after years of devotion for him. He let her finish her schooling and she already has a job as a pre-school teacher. After all those long years together with her, he treated her as his real sister, rather than a servant. She is already 19 and is treated like a real human being, since she has her own emotions and she decides for herself. But like Chii it seems like she still hasn't lost her persocom accent.
 
Minoru grew fond of her. He even developed a crush on her in his teen years. It was just a mere infatuation, never more than true love.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
“Minoru-sama…you are very handsome.” Yuzuki said, while brushing off some dusts in the picture frame. It was Minoru's picture with Yuzuki last year in his 21st birthday; he was giving out a serious smile as usual, but a happy one.
 
 
“Hello Yuzuki…looking lovely, as usual.” Said the man, who was putting his hands over her shoulders. “Are you busy tonight?”
 
“Oh, master Minoru…” She gave out a slight blush.” No, I'm not busy tonight. Why do you ask?”
 
`Yes! This is a perfect way to ask her out!' He thought, and gave her a slight grin. “Umm…great! I was wondering if you wanna walk with me tonight on my private bay.”
He sounded a little boastful but he thought that it was the only way to impress her.
 
“I would love to!” She smiled.
 
“Well get ready. It's about 6:30 when we get there.” He looked so excited that he happily
walked out of the big hall. Yuzuki looked a bit confused but happy. “Weird!” She giggled.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Minoru excitedly knocked on Yuzuki's door and noticed himself breathless. “Yuzuki are you--“He couldn't say a word anymore when he saw Yuzuki wearing a white loose blazer and a matching flowing skirt. She wore her hair her usual style (two ponytails).
 
“I'm ready! Oh sorry to keep you waiting…”She noticed his eyes weren't leaving her whole body. “Master Minoru?” She suddenly cut in, breaking off the silence.
 
“Uh…Oh sorry! Shall we go now?” He wrapped his arms around hers. They went out the mansion and he led her to his car. His bay was 1 kilometer away (he almost owned an island) `smirks'.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
Now both of them sat down the in the cool sand and began conversing.
 
“Yuzuki…I ...I umm…”He couldn't speak out the true words from his mouth.
 
“Yes?”
 
He stood up and began to feel the fresh breeze of the sea hit his face.
“Let's go and take a walk, shall we?”
 
She just nodded and followed him.
 
While walking a strong gust of wind blew off Yuzuki's thin blazer to the sea.
“My blazer!” She shivered by the strong continuous blow of the wind. Minoru noticed she was just wearing a thin spaghetti strapped shirt, so thin he can see her bra. Her skirt was also thin and it flowed rapidly as the wind kept blowing, it revealed her panties. She kept on shivering and it made Minoru worry.
 
He wrapped his arms around her. She can feel his heat and she felt warm. “Do you still feel cold?” He asked. “Master Minoru…” She liked his warmth. She can still feel the wind's gust, but she didn't feel cold anymore. He held her chin, and began caressing her smooth face. She didn't fret, but began tracing his hands. He moved his face closer and pressed his lips against hers. Suddenly she pulled away and ran to car, which was park beside the road.
 
 
“Yuzuki I'm sorry!” He ran after her and caught her hand. Both of them were panting.
“Huff! Huff! Do you love me master Minoru?” She asked as she gasped for breath.
He was nervous. He only feels infatuation over her, but when his lips met hers it was more like true love.
 
“I think so…Huff! Huff!” Both of them panted like crazy! As if they had run a thousand miles! Both of their hearts are thumping nervously.
 
 
Yuzuki let out a huge smile and grabbed him closer to her. Their lips met and Minoru shoved his tongue into Yuzuki's mouth. They began massaging their tongues with one another. Soft moans and groans were heard, but they did not mind at all, since it was Minoru's property anyway. Suddenly Minoru cut the kiss and only a drip of saliva separated their lips.
 
“?!” Yuzuki looked startled.
 
“Let's do this somewhere else…” Minoru said while gasping for breath.
To be continued…….
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
Liked it? Love it? Hate it? You're the boss!
Pls. review….
The next chapter is coming soon my amigos!