Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Only a Crush? ❯ Crazy denial? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I'm just concerned about the reader's point of view in Minoru and Yuzuki'srelationship.
I mean he created Yuzuki to reminisce his dead sister, but who can stop their love right?
C'mon the past is the past, his sister is damn dead and Yuzuki is already mere human (in this fanfic of course!) she has her own emotions and decides for herself already.
 
Let their love flow….
 
Warning: Lemons in later parts, if you're offended while reading this, better back off…
___________________________________________________________ __
 
“Whoa! What the heck was I doing?!” He can think of her as a magnet. She's pulling him closer to her, as if she wants him to caress her whole body. He just stay put and still staring at Yuzuki.
 
“It's my fault master. I gave in with the kiss again.” She answered. `I can't help it…'
She thought, hiding a slight grin while bowing her head.
 
“No it's okay… If I haven't been looking for you this may not happen.” He turned around and walked ahead. “Goodnight.” He mumbled.
 
“He's acting so childish recently…Just like me he looked so confused…just like me.” She stared at his back while he walked towards the balcony door. She laid her head again on the grass and began looking up the stars.
 
“He's beginning to act like a 12 year old all over again…. He is so cute yet smart back then… Now he's no longer cute…he's handsome.” She sighed. She rose up and began to walk towards the cherry tree.
 
“He's like a blooming sakura.” She smiled as small petals of cherry blossoms came down her.
_________________________________________________________________ ______
 
`CLASH!!!'
 
“Shit!” He was holding a small picture frame of Kaede, his deceased sister. It fell on the floor and broke into pieces.
 
Yuzuki heard all the clashing on Minoru's room and went towards it. “Master Minoru!”
She shouted. She found him kneeling on the floor picking up small fragments of glass. She went straight in and helped him pick up the pieces.
 
“Yuzuki you don't have to—”
 
“That's okay master Minoru I want to help.”
 
“I've broken it to pieces…” He sighed.
 
“That doesn't matter; people make a lot of mistakes.” She said cheerfully to comfort him.
 
She kneeled down so low that her cleavage is already visible. He can see it and felt the titillating tension run down his spine. He leaned down to take a better view of her full rounded breasts. He got so closer that they both fell down the floor.
 
`Ooof!'
 
“Oh sorry I was so close…” He quickly pulled away and stood up. He offered her a hand to stand.
 
“That's okay we're all done anyway…” She answered.
 
He picked up the photo of his sister and took a last glance on it. “Would you mind placing this in a new frame?” He asked.
 
“Okay… I'm going now.” She took the photo and began to exit the room. As she was about to turn the doorknob, Minoru grabbed her wrist and said, “Uh…after you've placed that in the frame just drop it here in my room.”
 
She nodded and closed the door. She went looking for available picture frames in the house and finally found one. She inserted the picture inside the frame and began adjusting it in place. She looked at the photo of Minoru's sister. She was sitting in a bench beside the cherry tree in the garden. She was giving out a cheerful smile.
 
“We are different Kaede…It's just our faces.” She stared at the photo for a moment and held the frame tightly as if she wanted it to break, but instead, tears fell from her eyes.
 
“Better get this to master Minoru now.” She wiped off the speck of water from her eyes and tried to insert a smile in her face.
_________________________________________________________________ ______
 
Typing in his I Mac, Minoru heard a knock from his door. He knew it'd be Yuzuki so he fixed his hair and tried to look cool in front of his computer. “Come in.”
 
He was acting like a complete child again. He acts like that unconsciously when he's trying to impress someone but it would've been better if he doesn't act like that. He would act seriously and in front of his clients to impress them, but he acts differently when trying to impress someone special.
 
“I'm going to place it here master Minoru.” She placed the frame to where he had previously put the broken one before. “Is there anything else?” She asked.
 
“No more. Thanks anyway.” He called out from the other room. He wanted her to stay but he feared of being rejected again. But this time he thought it was okay, and he must try to ask her of what she really feels towards him.
_________________________________________________________________ _____
 
 
She left the room slowly and closed the door. She was expecting more from him when he just dismissed her right away. She frowned and walked towards the hallway. Not knowing her master was just about to open his door again. He left what he was doing to call her out with some other reasons.
 
“Yuzuki!”
 
She glanced back and saw Minoru walking towards her. As he got in front of her, he held her hands and placed it in his chest. She didn't say a word but kept on staring at his big black eyes.
 
“Master Mi--” As she was about to say anything he slipped his thumb on her lips and led her into his room. She didn't fret as he closed the door even though she knew he has something in his mind that he wants to let out.
 
He dragged her into his king-sized bed and they both sit down. He was still holding her hand as if he never wants to let it go. Yuzuki was sweat dropped by their position; she wanted to let her hand go from his firm grip, but she wants to feel his warmth hover in her wrist. They just both stared at each other without speaking anything. Silence grew in their midst, but none of them moved.
 
She was about to speak something when he suddenly laid her in the bed. She couldn't move because he was holding her whole body tightly. He lifted her skirt and began caressing her legs. She could feel an intense pumping in her heart.
 
“Do you love me Minoru?!” She gasped for breath as his hands was about to reach the boiling point between her legs.
 
“At first it was just a mere infatuation.” He was breathing hard. He was beginning to take off her panties. “Would I be doing this if I don't love you? Gods Yuzuki…” He was kissing her neck intensely and began to unbutton her blouse. “Minoru… Ahh--”
 
He engulfed her mouth and began to kiss it rapidly. She followed the trails of his tongue and helped him take his shirt off. She took off his belt and threw it aside while heating the climax he is doing on her mouth. He pulled down his pants and unhooked Yuzuki's bra.
She gasped for breath as he was kissing her breasts and caressing her stomach. He was about to enter her so he positioned himself on top, his sweat dripping off his body. He thrust himself inside her. She adjusted her legs on top of his body and firmly gripped his neck. Screams of pure ecstasy came out from her mouth as he pushed in and out of her.
He finally came out of her and gasped for air. He covered them both with his blanket and after all those exhaustion they fell into slumber.
 
To be continued….
 
Ah! I'm so bad in making lemons!
Oh well, this is my first time in making one anyway….
I should do better next time…
By the way I'm making a fanfic for Gokusen…I hope you'll read it guys.
Reviews please!!
Thanks for reading, I promise I'll update soon!