Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Hot Honey ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

VI: Hot Honey:

It's another hot night tonight. Still, they have to act on their passions. She sits on his bed, waiting for him. All she has on is a pair of little pink cotton panties. He's going to have to take the lead again. He walked over and kissed her on the lips. She kissed them back. She lays back on the bed. His mouth moved down to her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

Tonight, he's going for more vanilla. Fisting was good but he had to let it rest for a couple of days. He had to throw her for a loop to keep everything fresh. He glances up at her as one of his hands slips down into her panties.

“What do you want tonight?” he asked again. She thinks but can't put it into words. He can see the wheels turning in her head. They are slow at first but start to pick up speed. Still, it won't come out. Her eyes shift away from him for a moment. Looks like he was taking control again. He didn't feel like pushing it right now. It was too hot for that. Just go with it and do the best he could.

His mouth touched her shoulder. One little lick made her shiver. He looked into her eyes for a moment. He hasn't even gotten to the fun part yet. Sometimes he has to wonder how sensitive she is. It's been tempting to push her to her limit. That might be that kind of night. But he feels too hot. Still, he's going to get through this. They wanted this after all.

She reached up for his trousers. Oh, she's started to show some initiative for a change. She looked up at him as if to ask for permission. He kissed her on the forehead in response. She took hold of his trousers and unzipped them. She slid them off slowly. He kicked them off once they got to his ankles. He slid off his boxers. His cock was standing up and looking for action.

He leaned in for another kiss. She kisses him back. His hands were groping her breasts. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. He happily accepted. His cock brushed against her thighs. Precum started to drip. His hands traced down the curves of her body. He grabbed onto her hips. He pushed himself into her wet pussy.

How many has he done this? He's lost count. All that he knows is that she feels and tastes good. Earlier this morning, he got a taste of her pussy. Just as he thought it would taste. Strawberries all over. Right now, he can't think about that. Her moaning is starting to get loud.

“Hey now. You have to be quiet. I don't want to have to wake them up,” he whispered. She heard him. But she can't help it. She tries to speak but he has his finger to her lips. She stared into his eyes. That was going to be another thing they were going to work on.

“Here,” he said. He picked up his shirt and stuffed it into her mouth. She bit down as he started pounding into her again. He grabbed onto her hips as tightly as he could. He grunted as he breathed heavily. His head was swimming but he didn't stop. He knelt down and kissed her again. She kissed him back.

He reached his climax. All with his lips pressed against hers. One more chance at that tase before they broke off the kiss. He looked into her tired eyes. She had a little smile on her face as she was going to sleep. He gave her one more kiss before she dozed off. He laid his head down onto her chest. This was nice but they needed something else.

That thought gave him a little idea.