Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Steamy Cowboy ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

VII: Steamy Cowboy:

She adores him. No, it's more than that. Idolize? It's deeper than that. She can't put it into words. She doesn't need to. She showed it with her love.

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and took in the taste. Something is different tonight. The taste of cigarettes is still there. But now there's some beer. It's faint but she knows it's there.

“Beer,” she said. He looks down at her.

“Hm?” he asked. She looked into his eyes.

“You taste like beer.”

“Oh.”

She smiles at him. “I don't mind.”

“Heh.” He leaned down and kissed her again. She didn't get time to react when he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

“Mmm,” she said. He placed his hands on her shoulders. He shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She's so tight around him. However, she doesn't focus on that. His movements never let her keep up. He's around her and inside of her. She's happy to be trapped with him. His tongue in her mouth doesn't let her focus.

So good.

She can't get enough. Can there be too much of a good thing? She doesn't know. She doesn't really care. Her nails dug into his back. The sensation drove him to pound faster. His angel moans in his mouth. He about choked her with his tongue at one moment. He pulled back.

“You alright?” he asked. She nodded. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips again. She relaxed and kissed him back. She started to move her hips along with his thrusts. She's getting better at this. That doesn't cost her mind. She just wants him to consume her.

She always feels so cold when they part. She rested her head on his chest. He pulled her into his arms. He holds her in his grasp. He's already sound asleep. She glances up at him.

“Good night, dear,” she whispers. She closes her eyes and goes right to sleep.