Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Day One ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XI: Day One:

They didn't get out of bed that first morning. He rolls on top and kisses her. She kisses him back. That strawberry taste was back. She looked so innocent staring up at him. But he knows better. He knows because he did this to her. He wonders how far he can push her. This trip might do her some good.

“What do you want?” he asked. She stares up at him. Her mouth is slightly open as her cheeks turn red. She kept her eyes locked on him.

“Kiss me,” she said. He leans down and kisses her. She kissed him back as he slips his tongue into her mouth. Little shivers ran up her spine. He takes his time with this. After all, this is the first morning of their trip. Let him enjoy the taste for a little bit. Tease out the flavor. She moans as she plays with his tongue. His right hand moved to her breast. He pushes himself to take his time with this. They did have all day after all.

She reached up for his tie. He didn't stop her. She unknotted his tie and threw it aside. His blazer was next to go. He's just going to let her undress him. Usually, he would be the one undressing himself. She's getting better. He moved his mouth down to her neck. She let out little moans.

They would have the house to themselves. They weren't going to see the old lady again until they left. She just took the cash, handed him the key, and went to her own cabin. No one was going to bother the couple. No one even knew where they were.

She slid his blazer off and flung it aside. She didn't wait to start on his shirt. By this time, he couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed at her dress. Yes. This was much better. They didn't have to be quiet so as to not draw attention to themselves on the ship. He broke off the kiss.

“What is it you want?” he asked. She stared up at him, panting. She couldn't be breathless already. He chuckled at her. He put his finger on her lips.

“Take your time,” he said. She closed her mouth and gulped.

“You. Just you,” she said in a small voice. Her face was so red.

“Heh,” he said. That was going to have to do for now. He didn't mind. She was getting better. Plus, they still had time. His mouth rested against hers again. She reached up and slid off his shirt. This time, he didn't stop her. Instead, he took off her dress.

It felt good to pound into her. When was the last time engaged in coital bliss? Hours ago? Somehow, it felt longer. That wasn't going to matter as long as they were here. He just had to focus on her. Right now, her face reflect how much pleasure he was giving her. Her eyes started to roll back into her head. Had he ever pushed her that hard before? He doubted it. However, he couldn't focus on that. Her voice was pushing away his thoughts.

“More! More!”

He was more than happy to give in. He grabbed onto her shoulders as he pounded into her harder. She threw back her head and moaned. She could only hang on as he reached his climax. He collapsed against her body, panting. The couple looked into each other's eyes. He kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you,” she whispered with rosy cheeks as she caught her breath. He just caressed her cheek. His lips curved into a little smile. He still won't say it. He doesn't need to. Just like they don't have to go anywhere or do anything right now.

They spent all morning in each other's arms in that futon. They haven't even opened the curtains yet.