Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Staying in Bed ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XII: Staying in Bed:

He was going to keep her in bed for the morning. She had her head to his chest. She will say that she loves him but he doesn't say it back. She seems to be okay with this. But she doesn't know why he won't say it out loud.

“Why won't you say I love you?” she asked one day. He lit up a cigarette. He doesn't give an answer. She just cuddled up to him. He did the same thing this morning. For now, she was okay with him not giving her an answer. Maybe this trip was going to be different? She was going to have to see.

“I love you,” she said. He patted her on the head this time. She spotted a little smile on his face. That was only for a brief second, however. This would have to do for now. He did let her get up to open the curtains.

“Please?” she asked. “Can we please?” He patted her on the head. She smiled and giggled. She hopped up and opened up the thick red curtains. Light spilled into the room. She got a better look at the room. Neither one could believe that red and bamboo could blend so well, but here it was. The tatami mats kept the red from being overpowering. The black and white vintage pictures gave the room a strange charm.

“Wow,” she said as she looked around the room. He held out his arms.

“Come back to bed,” he said. She walked over and laid back down. He pulled her close to his body. Her cheek was pressed against his chest.

“So what are we doing today?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he said. She looked up at him with a curious look in her eyes.

“Nothing?” she asked.

“That's right,” he said. A little smile came across her face.

“Mmm,” she said to herself. It didn't take long for the bliss to fill her mind. The idea felt really good. Plus it felt like summer on this planet.

“Can we open the window later?” she asked. She kissed him on the chest.

“Sure,” he said. He needed a cigarette. However, that was going to have to wait until they got up. He didn't want to do that right now. There was something that he could do to pass the time.

“Hey, look up at me,” he said. She glanced up at him. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She relaxed and kissed him back. As if on instinct, she rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her. He kissed on her neck as she spread her legs. She closed her eyes and moaned. She pulled him in closer as she felt his cock hardening against her thigh. He slid himself into her wet pussy. They did this moments ago but that didn't matter. It just felt right to do this again. Her moans were all that he needed to keep going. He grabbed onto her hips and pounded harder.

“More,” she moaned. He was more than happy to oblige. They shared another kiss as he reached his climax. He collapsed next to her, panting. Her eyes trailed over to him.

“Can we do that again?” she asked. He patted her on the head.

“I'm going to need a rest for a bit,” he said. She cuddled up next to him and slowly closed her eyes. He felt himself itching for another cigarette. But that was going to have to wait. Good thing that wasn't going to have to wait for too long.