Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Angel ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XII: Angel:

He watched the smoke floating from his cigarette. She's already asleep. It didn't surprise him. Sometimes, he forgets that she isn't human. She looks and acts like it. She's even starting to understand how the world is. There's still so much that she has to know. He was sure that she could handle it now. He didn't need to protect her all the time anymore. One day, he will be able to stand by her just like he did with Julia.

He looked down at her. She looked peaceful with that little smile on her face. He patted her on the head. He smiled to himself. Could he stand it being so peaceful around here? By himself, not so much. With her, he could bear it for a while. And then… Well, he was going to have to see.

It was a good thing he could smoke in this house. He just needed to clean the house before they left. There wasn't much to do on this planet. It did look beautiful. She would love to look around outside later on. He figured that he would let her do so when she woke up.

He flicked out his cigarette. He had no idea how long they were going to stay in this house. The cash he threw at the old lady was going to be enough to last them for the week, maybe two at tops. He never was the one to make plans. Not really, anyway. He was more of an acting guy. She was the follower. (She was finding her own voice lately, though.) There would be no one else around to influence them. Maybe her voice would get louder on this trip? It would be interesting to see.

She turned over in his arms. Come to think of it, this was the first time that she's been asleep on this trip. It amazed him that she stayed up and watched him sleep. He didn't know how often she did this. That never crossed his mind, to be honest. He's watched her sleep before. Hell, he's doing it now.

What else was there? He decided to stop thinking and enjoy this cigarette before going to sleep. That actually sounded like a good idea.

--------

Hours later, she lay on her back again. She knows what is coming. She's learned her role so well. He sat on his knees over her. There was something that he wanted to try this morning. He pushed apart her thighs. He saw how wet she looked. She looked him in the eye. She's waiting. Waiting for him to make the first move.

“Heh,” he said.

He knelt down and stuck out his tongue. She closed her eyes and whimpered. The tip of his tongue licked at her entrance. The taste of strawberries danced in his mouth. He slowly slipped his tongue inside. Her moans slowly grew louder. He took his time with each lick. Almost like he was searching for the sweet spots. She started to move her hips along with his licks. It didn't take her long to break down. She grabbed onto the sheets below.

“Oh! Oh!”

It was all he needed to keep going. He started to push his tongue in deeper. He kept making her wetter. Her cheeks flushed red. He looked up at her with a dull hunger in his eyes. He pushed his tongue in deeper.

“Oh wow! Oh! Oh!” she cried. She could make as much noise as she wanted in the house. No one else was in the house. The other houses were a good distance away. There would be no one walking in on them or disturbing them. He would take the opportunity to push her to be more vocal. That thought pushed him to lick harder. She could barely keep up with his movements. He couldn't help but wonder how long before she broke.

He got his answer when she reached her climax. He lapped up her cum as quickly as he could. He drew back his tongue and sat up. He looked down at her as she panted with red cheeks. He smirked to himself.

He wasn't done yet.