Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Floating ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XIX: Floating:

Her head is swimming. He knows how to make her scream. He's going to do it again right now.

Their eyes met. She found herself lost in his gaze. Her heart fluttered in her chest. He kissed her on the lips. She melted into the kiss as she did the same back. He pulled her into his arms. She trembled at his touch. His mouth moved down to her chin.

“Oh.” That came out breathlessly. Her brain worked faster than her mouth. He rested his finger on her lips.

“Shhh. Shhh.”

Commanding, but gentle enough not to scare her. She slowly closed her mouth.

“Heh,” he said. He slowly moved down to her throat. Her skin was so soft. He can't just stop at one kiss. The taste was so good, so sweet. Of course, he had to have more. His mouth lingered on her throat for what felt like seconds. To her, it felt like much longer. She's about to be lost in her senses again. She didn't mind it. She was already right where he wanted her.

He stayed at her throat before moving just about her breasts. He started to nip at her collarbone. She's free to make as much noise as she wants. It was just going to be them in this house after all. No one was going to be there to disturb them. She's starting to lean into that.

“Oh!”

He lingered at her collarbone before he moved just above her breasts. His eyes trailed back up at her. Her face was flushed bright red. He smirked in his head as he realized that he was about to make her scream even more. He rested his mouth on her right nipple. He let the tip of his tongue touch the hardened skin. Her moans touched the walls. She curled her toes for she knew what was coming next.

His fingers stepped in to begin the work. It's not always about the cock for pleasure. She's starting to learn that rather quickly. He's quite good with his tongue. Same with his fingers. Tonight, she is about to get both. The question was which one was he going to use first?

His thumb circles the clit first. She arched her back up as she started to moan louder. Part of him wants to laugh. However, he's more focused on something else at the moment. His mouth covered the front of her breast.

His free hand grabbed her by the ass. His tongue licked around her nipple. She can barely keep still in the futon. He hasn't even gotten to the good part yet. Just a little bit more…

First goes in one finger. Not right away, mind you. He takes his sweet time going inch by inch. She closed her eyes and moaned louder. Such a thrilling sound. He had to have more of it. But first…

He looks up at her.

“Do you want me to go further?”

She lifted her head. “What?” His hand was hoovered over her pussy. He waited patiently as he kept his gaze on her. She pressed her lips together as her cheeks turned pink.

“Yes,” she said, breathlessly. He kissed her on the forehead.

“Good choice,” he said. He went back to work with pleasuring her. She laid her head and moaned. The only thing she had to do was relax and float away.