Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Flying ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XV: Flying:

He starts with one finger. He goes in slowly. Small whimpers escaped from her lips. She closed her eyes as she settled into the zone. He told her to be as loud as she wanted tonight. Other than that, she was free to enjoy herself.

He was going to take it slow. He intended to make the pleasure last as long as he wanted. His finger brushed against her inner walls. Her whimpers turned into moans. How many times have they done them? She's starting to lose count. Somehow, that didn't matter. She just wanted him. Wanted him inside of her. In any possible way. She arched her back and moaned.

This was just from one finger. He looked forward to what else he could do. All in due time. It was going to be in all due time. His mouth went back to her breasts. This time, he went to the left. The second finger was about to follow behind. But for now, this would do.

However, the taste of him was going to push him further. By now, he had a debate in his mind. Should he keep with this or go ahead with the second finger? The hunger made the choice for him.

A second finger goes inside. Her body trembled around him. More whimpering filled the room. He takes his time with finding the right spots to make her scream. Her voice is getting louder, making him speed up a little bit more. One finger was fine. Two was good. He's tried three before. Maybe he should try four? The moans she was making told him that he had to do it.

He reluctantly removed his mouth from her breast and started to kiss underneath both of them. Her skin managed to taste best since the last time. Meanwhile, she closed her eyes and moaned louder. She's gone past floating now. She was now flying.

“Oh! I love you so much!”

That was all it took.

A third finger worked its way inside. He was now kissing on her abdomen. She could barely keep still anymore. He used his free hand to hold her still. Her moans grew louder. The sounds were giving him permission to move his fingers around faster. It became tempting to add his fourth finger. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. Again, his mind fought between teasing this out or going for it.

By the time he was kissing on her stomach, his mind was made up. His pinky went inside. How much more could he fit? His mind wandered off to that place. He was going to have to try and fist her some time. Her moaning was preventing him from thinking. He just had to act. And act he shall.

His mouth finally made it down to her clit. One little lick was all it took to bring her close. She threw back her head and moaned.

“I love you so much!”

Women and men say that in the heat of the moment. But she might mean it. No, she really does mean it. That's good enough for him. He moved his head to his final destination and slipped his tongue inside. Her head was too far away in the cloud until this point. She was about to crash back down to reality with a burst.

“I… I can't hold it! Ah!”

She burst at his fingers and tongue. He was more than happy to like it all up. Boy did he take his time. He's had this taste before but he just had to savor it again. He didn't look up until he slid his tongue and fingers. She lay underneath him, panting. A little smile came onto her face. He gave her a quick kiss.

“I love you,” she said.

He's not done with her. He's just going to let her rest for a while. He could use a little rest himself. He lay down next to her. It didn't take him long to go to sleep.