Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Cupid’s Cocktail Floating Away ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XVIII: Cupid's Cocktail Floating Away:

She tastes like strawberries on her lips. Sometimes cotton candy. Strawberries pressed against a splash of vodka. Maybe with some cigarettes. The latter and the vodka from him. This time, he was going for a slow and romantic approach.

He kissed her on the lips again. He's had many tastes before. Honey, vodka, and cigarettes. Lavenders. Vodka and cigarettes. They were little flakes of memory compared to the strawberries, vodka, and cigarettes now.

He holds her up against the wall. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. His right hand slipped down between her thighs. The tips brushed against the panties. She moaned in his mouth. Her hips bucked against his slender body. He had to try and hold her up for balance. Her panties were already getting wet. He chuckled to himself in his head.

Easy there. They were just getting started.

He grabbed onto her soaked panties. He slid them off and threw them aside. Her tongue played with his the whole time. Her heart pounded against her chest. He could feel how wet she was through his trousers. Still, he would hold back. But that was going to be a challenge. Still, he had to try.

He rolled her dress above her head. Still, he held her up. He broke off the kiss and looked her in the eye. She took a moment to catch her breath. Her cheeks were flushed red.

“You alright?” he asked. She could only nod. He kissed her on the forehead. She looked so tiny in his grasp. He reached down and unzipped his trousers. They slowly slid to the floor. His boxers followed behind. He kissed her again on the lips. He slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth. This was only a quick kiss. He slowly moved down to her chin. His mouth moved down to her neck. She moaned as he slid himself into her. He wasn't going to move yet. He took his time nibbling on her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned.

He started off slow with the pounding. Each kiss allowed him to take in more of her taste. She threw back her head as she felt like she was flying away. He gripped her thighs tightly. He had to push her up as he pounded slowly.

“How is it? You feel amazing,” he said. His own groans started to blend in with hers. At one point, he pressed his lips harder into her neck. She let out a small gasp of pain that got lost in the pleasure. He glanced up at her. She took in smaller breaths as he started pounding again. He blocked out everything around them. Right now, he just had to focus on that pleasure. It wasn't too long before he started to speed up. He pushed her up when she started to slip.

“Hang onto me, okay?” he said. She could barely nod. She looked ready to speak but he cut her off with a kiss. She had no choice but to yield. His tongue seemed to relax her in a way her pleasure-drowned brain couldn't grasp. It didn't matter anymore. He was inside of her and around her.

I love you so much!

As if he could sense her sentiment, he pounded into her harder. She moaned in his mouth. Her hips rocked involuntarily with his moments. They had never done this before. It was his idea. She just went along with it. At first, she didn't know what he was talking about with this.

“Against the wall?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said. She made a face.

“Is that even possible?” she asked. He stood up and caressed her cheek.

“Let me show you,” he said.

He pressed her against the wall as he reached his limit. They kissed as he came. His tongue nearly went down her throat. She about choked in the kiss. He broke it when he felt himself going limp. They looked into each other's eyes.

“You alright?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she said in one breath. They shared one more kiss before he pulled out. Her feet lightly touched the ground. Still, he wouldn't let her loose from the wall. They stayed like that for a little bit longer. Still, he wasn't done.