Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Sexy Secret Angel ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter XIX: Sexy Secret Angel:

She has many clothes. Some were gifts. Still, she looked good in them. He had to tell her not to go crazy with packing. Not that she would but she hadn't mastered the art of packing right. (That was going to take some work on his part.) Nevertheless, he's going to get to see what all she packed on this trip.

The first day, she was more “modest”. It was a yellow and white sundress, in fact. She didn't show off too much skin, but it hugged her curves. He thought she looked cute. He wasn't big on fashion. That wasn't his thing. Still, he enjoyed how cute she tried to look on the first day.

Pink is her color. It's in her hair and clothes. The color lived up to her name.

“Why pink?”

“I don't know.”

“You like it or something?”

“I guess…”

He doesn't question it. If it makes her happy, fine. It looks good with her wings; he has to admit. There was something else pink that she was going to wear. That thought reminded him of something else. She mostly wore dresses and skirts, didn't she? Fine by him. All that mattered was him taking it off later on.

White and yellow look good on her too. Same with the color blue. Red also looked good on her. Today, she had on a cute short red and white dress. He watched as she played around with her skirt. He couldn't wait to see that dress hitting the floor. Right now, he just let her be off in her little world. He had to rest too. However, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He felt kind of like a creep for thinking like this, but she seemed to be flirting with him. Whether she knew it or not didn't matter to him. She looked so sweet and innocent. He was slowly turning her into a sweet little whore. She didn't seem to be stopping her either. Not like she was going to try and stop him or anything. She just happily went along with him.

His favorite thing for her to wear was nothing. She twirled around before pausing. He just stared at her with his cigarette between his fingers. She smiled and giggled at him. They didn't have to say anything. She turned and dashed out of the room. He sat up with a curious look on his face.

Hm?

He snubbed out his cigarette and got up from the desk to follow behind. What are you up to now?