Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Garden Sex ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XX: Garden Sex:

He trailed her outside. She went out the back. He hadn't looked at the back. In fact, this was the first time he came here.

“Hello? Are you still here?” he asked. There was no answer. He could've sworn that he giggling though. He quickly turned his head. He couldn't see anyone around. But he knows that she didn't get far. A little smile formed in his mind. He took his time walking down the path.

“I know you're here! Come out here already.” There weren't many places for her to hide out here. He could even see her footsteps in the grass. It wasn't long before h followed her path. There she was. She stood under the tree, waiting for him.

“There you are,” he said. She stood with a gentle smile on her face.

“Kiss me.”

She didn't have to tell him twice. He walked up and kissed her on the lips. Nothing too deep. Just a soft little kiss.

“Good?” he asked.

“Kiss me again,” she said. He kissed her again. This time, he didn't stop kissing. They tumbled down into the grass. He huddled over her as he pawed at her dress. The red and white slid over her head. She said nothing as she reached up for his blazer. They took their time undressing each other. He pushed his tongue into her mouth.

“Mmm,” she said in a muffled tone. She grabbed onto his shoulders. He reached down and pushed apart her thighs. It's perfect out here. There was no one out there to bother them. Plus it was summertime too? They could just make love with nature around them. Though, he wasn't really a fan of sex outside. Right now, he didn't mind. All that mattered was sliding into her and pounding into her right away.

Her moans got lost in the bright summer afternoon. He ran his fingers through her pink hair. It amazed him that it curled so easily. She looked up at him with red cheeks.

“I love you so much!” she said again. She reached up to touch his face but he gently pushed down her hand. He gently licked on the fingertips at one point. The sensation made her shiver. He let his hands roam her body. He grabbed onto her hips and pounded harder. By the time he reached his climax, her eyes seemed to glaze over. He pulled out and kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you,” he whispered. Her cheeks lightly turned pink. He pulled her closer into his arms. They lay there in the grass for most of the afternoon.