Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Breezy Day ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXI: Breezy Day:

Again, there isn't much to do today. She lay on her back, looking up at him. He looked down at her. He could see her smiling. Where was he going to start now?

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Kiss me,” she said. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His tongue slipped into her mouth. Already, he knew what he wanted to do today. He ran his fingers through her hair. Her hands reached up for his shirt.

She's gotten better at this. Each of the buttons fell away. She slid off his shirt and threw it to the side. In return, her dress slid over her head. He tossed it on his shirt. Where else was he going to kiss?

First was her neck. She let out a low moan. She closed her eyes and took it in. Her fingers tangled up in his dark green hair. His mouth moved just above her breasts. His tongue hit the skin.

“Mmm,” he mumbled. There it was again. He couldn't help but suck on the skin. She let out a loud gasp. He glanced up at her. She opened her eyes and looked down at him.

“You okay?” he asked. She nodded quickly.

“Sorry about that,” he whispered.

“It's fine,” she said. “It's fine.” His mouth moved down to her soft pink bra. She grabbed onto his pants. It took a few tries but she managed to unzip them. He helped her slide them off. He kicked off his trousers and grabbed at her bra.

Their clothes were piled up on the floor. He grabbed her by the thighs. He wanted to be gentle but that wasn't going to be so easy. Not like she was going to mind as he started pounding into her.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked.

“No!” she shouted. She threw back her head and moaned. He smirked to himself as he pounded himself into her. She wrapped her legs around him. Her nails dug into his back. He groaned in pain and pleasure. It was all it took for him to pound into her. He nibbled on her neck.

This never got old. After all, what else were they going to do? It was just them. Sure, there were neighbors here. But they didn't have any plans to go visit them. Why would they? This was their getaway. The couple looked into each other's eyes.

“I love you,” she said, breathlessly. He reached down and caressed her cheek. She gave him a little smile. He reached his climax and collapsed on top of her. He looked up just as she started to speak.

“Kiss me again,” she said. He had to comply. The rest of the day was rather chill. Not like they had any plans to go anywhere. It was just going to be them for the day. He knew that he was going to get bored eventually, but the soft afterglow of the morning wouldn't let him think about that right now. He laid his head down on her chest and went to sleep in minutes.