Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Relax Into it ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXIII: Relax Into it:

It's time for round two again. She sat on the couch, waiting for him. He stands, smirking.

“So… what do you want tonight?” he asked. She giggled as she kept her eyes on him. She looked so hungry. Was that his doing or was she coming into that on her own? Only one way to find out.

“Take me.” Her voice is so soft, so gentle. But he could hear the hunger in it.

“Heh. Good choice,” he said. He walked up to her. She was naked and waiting for him. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She is more than happy to kiss back. He ran his fingers through her long pink hair. There it was. That strawberry taste danced on his lips. He grabbed onto her arms.

She falls back easily onto the couch. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. So fast that he almost choked her. She gagged in surprise as she reeled back. He pulled away, panting.

“Oh, sorry about that,” he said. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah,” she said. Her cheeks looked so flushed. He kissed her on the forehead. Already, he wanted to kiss something else. And why not? She's already laying underneath him with hungry eyes and red cheeks. She needed this really bad. There was only one way to fix it.

He moved his head between her thighs and stuck out his tongue. The tip danced along the lower lips. She let out a low moan. He smirked to himself. They had just gotten started. This was going to be a good ride. He slowly slipped his tongue inside.

How many times have they done this? Neither one was keeping track anymore. He just pushed his tongue in deeper. She got lost in her head. Her hands didn't know where to go at first. They moved to the couch before they rested on his back. Then they started to move upward. That was all it took to make him lick faster. He had to taste more. Her moans grew louder as he pressed his head against her pussy. He forced his tongue in deeper as a response.

Should he do it? Should he push her to her limit? He didn't get much of a choice in the matter. Two of his fingers dove straight in. She started moving her hips like crazy. He did his best to keep up as a third finger into the mix. He even started to speed up with his movements. She closed her eyes and threw back her head.

“Oh god! I… I… I can't take it!” she cried out. She bursts at his tongue. He licked up the rushing juices as fast as he could. When he came up, she lay there panting and looking up at him. He gently pushed her hair out of her eye.

“Are you okay?” he asked. She was so breathless that she could barely speak. He ran his fingertips along her cheek. He was going to let her rest for a while. He wasn't done with her yet.