Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Love on Rainy Day ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXIV: Love on Rainy Day:

It's raining right now. This is a rare occurrence. They don't seem to mind, however. Just another excuse to stay in. He leaned in and kissed her again.

“Are you enjoying this?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. There were no plans today. Why would there be? There's nothing to do on this planet. Not many people knew about this place. Why would they? You would either have to be really looking at it or come across it by accident. He heard the rumors. At first, he thought nothing of it. It was just a passing thought that didn't interest him.

They looked out the window.

“It's really coming down,” she said.

“Yeah,” he said. Rain meant nothing to him. He's seen it so much in his past. It followed him into the present. It will follow him into the future. At least he wasn't going to be alone.

“What are we doing today?” she asked.

“Not much,” he said.

“Oh,” she said. She had her head on his chest. He held her in his arms. Was she going to sleep again? She didn't look like she was.

“Hm?” he asked.

“I love you,” she said, glancing up at her.

“Yeah,” he said back. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She let him do so. She will probably want to go outside again. She really does like the flowers out there. Maybe she would play in the rain? That seemed like something she would do. Not like she would get sick anyway. He smiled at the image of her dancing around in the rain.

“I just want to stay right here for a while,” she said.

“Hm?” he asked. She smiled and shook her head. She hadn't been asking any questions. She hadn't asked where everyone was. She hadn't asked when they were going home. He has his own questions. However, the peace of this place keeps chasing them out. He knew they couldn't stay here forever. But no time seemed right to leave. Heh. There he went again. He's thinking too much.

“We can leave when you want,” he said.

“Can you kiss me?” she asked. He leaned in and kissed her again. She climbed on top of him and kissed him again. Oh. She's taking the lead this time, huh? Can she do it? Did she even know what to do? He took her by the waist and kissed her again. Only one way to see.

He smirked at her.

“Well, go on,” he said. “Do it. Show me what you can do.” Her cheeks turned bright red.