Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Steam in the Rain ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXXIII: Steam in the Rain:

He pinned her against the wall. They shared another kiss. They were in a dressing room.

“Are you sure this is okay?” she asked. He looked into her eyes.

“I don't know,” he said. “Let's just make this as quickly as we can.” She looked into his eyes. She was about to say something but nothing came out.

“Heh,” he said. He kissed her again on the lips. His hand slipped down to her skirt. She shivered as his fingers moved upward on her thigh. She moved at his mouth. He was going to enjoy this. She shivered at his touch. His fingertips moved to her panties. She pushed her tongue into his mouth.

“Mmm,” she said. His mouth moved down to her throat. She began to tremble in his arms. He glanced up at her.

“Easy, easy,” he whispered. “We're just getting started.” She stared at him with red cheeks.

“I'm sorry,” she said, breathlessly. He kissed her on the forehead.

“Heh,” he said. His fingers moved further up her thigh. Her breath caught in her throat. He leaned in and kissed her again. He gently moved the crotch of the panties to the side. She was already wet to the touch. He looked her in the eye. She tried to catch her breath. She whimpered out his name.

“Shhh,” he whispered. She slowly drew her mouth closed.

“Very good,” he said. He looked over his shoulder. Good, no one was here yet. Where were they? It didn't matter. They were going to have to get on with it.

“Let's see how long you can be quiet for this,” he whispered.

“What?” she asked. She softly whimpered as his fingertips brushed against her entry. She bit down on her lower lip as she breathed in.

“Mmm,” she said. He kissed her on the lips. The sound became muffled by the pressure. He slipped two of his fingers inside her pussy and slowly began rubbing them around. Her body tensed up before it started to relax. He pulled her in closer to him.

He kept an eye behind them. Anyone could walk in at any moment. And then what? Make up something quick. Meanwhile, she breathed in heavily. She looked like she was going crack at any time. It was tempting to mess with her a little bit more. However, he wasn't in the mood for being too risky. He's got to get through this.

Suddenly, he paused. She looked up at him, whimpering. He put a finger to his lips. He took a listen. Is somebody coming? They wait. And they wait. He even held his breath at one point. When no one was coming, he went back to work with his fingers. She made more happy whimpering noises again.

“I… I can't hold it!” she whispered loudly. He slipped in a third finger inside. She threw back her head and tried to stay quiet. She burst at his fingers. He drew them out and licked them. She tries to catch her breath. He looked her in the eyes.

“You alright?” he asked. She only managed to nod once. They looked up when they heard the door open.

“Hello?” a woman's voice asked from the doorway. “Who's there?”