Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Another Night In ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXXV: Another Night in:

They made it back to the house. He opened the door. She stands on her tiptoes to kiss him. He kissed her back.

“In a frisky mood, huh?” he asked. She looked up at him. She always looked like a confused, angelic little puppy. He chuckled before kissing her back. He predicted what was coming next. By now, he just learned to let it happen.

He pinned her against the wall. She looked up at him, waiting. He took her by the cheeks.

“What do you want tonight?” he asked. Like he needed to do that. He already knew what the answer was. Her face turned a bright red.

“Take me!” she pleaded. “Please take me!” He patted her on the head. Like she had to ask. He unzipped his pants. She had her eyes fixed on him. It's like she too knows what is coming next. He has no emotion on his face. No, that's wrong. There is something there. Was that a hint of mischief?

“Get on your knees,” is all he says. She knows her role well. She complies without saying a word. She opened her mouth and took him inside. He tasted so heavenly. It didn't take long for her to want more. He pressed his hands on the back of her head. She had to take it all in. Inch by inch. No. It wasn't even all of that. He just shoved her to the skin. She gagged at first. He patted her on the head.

“There, there,” he said. “Take it easy. You can do this.” She takes her time with sucking him off. The taste makes her unable to think. All that she knows that she has to have more. Meanwhile, he throws back his head and moans. He closes his eyes and takes it.

“Aw, yes! Give it to me!”

She is more than happy to comply. He is throbbing in her mouth. He resists the urge to pound into her face. It's not time for that. He has to break her more first. She looks up as she keeps sucking.

He felt himself about to come and pushed her off. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. She was about to speak when he put his finger to her lips.

“We're not done,” he said in a low voice. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. He held out his hand to her.

“Here,” he said. She took his hand. He stared deep into her eyes. There was only one question that he had to ask even though he knew the answer.

“Shall we take this back to our bedroom?” he asked. Like he had to answer. She happily followed him back to their room.