Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Floating in Paradise ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

XXXVI: Floating in Paradise:
He lays her down onto the futon. She looked up at him with hungry eyes. He knelt down, face inches from hers. He didn't need to ask her anything. She's starting to catch on.
“Kiss me,” she said. She didn't need to tell him twice. He started with a small kiss. She took him and kissed him again. He could feel how wet she was against his thigh. He wasn't going to play around anymore. His own urges wanted action now.
He gently pushed her onto her back. Of course, she doesn't resist. In fact, she welcomed it with open arms. He kissed her again. He pulled her close to his body. Her tongue slipped into his mouth.
Their clothes ended up all over the floor. He's going to drag this out and enjoy it. His right hand darted down between her legs. His fingers brushed against her entry. Her breath caught in her throat. He chuckled to himself.
“There, there,” he whispered. “We're just getting started.” She stared up with flushed red cheeks. Her desire wouldn't let her hear it. He had to comply with the soft moans and whimpers slipping out of her mouth. He had to make himself go slowly.
This was going to be a sloppy night. He nibbled on her lower lips. He smirked to himself.
“How badly do you want this?” he asked. She opened her lust-filled eyes.
“Please…”
“Please what?”
She gulped. “Please… fuck… me.”
“Is that what you want?” He started to push his fingers in deeper. He wasn't going to speed up until he had his answer.
“Yes!” she yelped. His hand and fingers moved as fast they could go in her pussy. He chuckled to himself.
“Well okay,” he said. “Brace yourself. You're not going to get any sleep tonight.” He added a third finger into the mix. She moaned louder in response. He was going to enjoy hearing that sound all night.