Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Familiar Taste ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXXVII: Familiar Taste:

His taste. He is the only man she's really tasted. Still, she can't get enough. At first, she couldn't describe his taste. There are cigarettes. A little too strong for her taste. But then she grew to love it. However, there is something else. She can't put a name to it. Still, she wants more of it. There are the cigarettes. She thinks that she could taste something like whisky on him. (She wouldn't know. She couldn't have alcohol.) That was something else. Something more.

She's tried to figure it out but she would always get distracted. She didn't have an answer to why. He knew how to hold her attention. In fact, he was doing it right now. She only got to taste him briefly. The woman missed his warm skin on her tongue. She didn't get to finish blowing him moments earlier. Maybe she could've caught that taste again. Right now, he was going to be tasting on her. This was another distraction tactic. Frankly, she didn't mind it.

Her taste. He's had this several times. Tonight was going to be no different he had to have more. He moved his head between her legs. He stuck out his tongue. One lick and she folded instantly. He stuck his tongue between her wet folds. She let out a loud moan. Her hands ached to grab onto something. Meanwhile, he takes his time licking around. He wanted to savor her taste. They were going to have night long to do it. They didn't have much privacy back on the home ship. Ha! What was that? He pushed that thought out of his head. Her taste was all that he needed to focus on. With that, he forced his tongue in deeper. He closed his eyes as he took the taste of her in. Her moans were pushing him to keep going.

Their tastes together. They noticed how good they were. Each one focused on the other. Kisses only gave them a sample for each other. Through that sample, they got hints of the mix after oral. He was going to kiss her on the lips after she came. He's done it before. Did she even notice? If she did, she never said anything. He doubted that she knew how to. Somehow, that didn't matter. Tonight didn't matter. There was still the final fun part to get to. They still had to mix the tastes—again.

But he isn't done with her yet. He pulled back his head. She looked up at him, whimpering. He put his finger to her lips—another hint of taste.

“We're not done,” he whispered. She stared up at him as he slipped his cock between her wet lower lips.