Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Fall into You ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXXVIII: Fall Into You:

He pounded into her. She moaned and held his head to her chest. He gets to taste more of her. He stuck out his tongue to her nipple. He took to her breast without a thought. She threw back her head and moaned. She closed her eyes and let him take her.

“Harder!” she moaned. “More! Harder! Harder!” he was more than happy to comply. Her nails dug into his back. She had her legs wrapped around his waist. This prompted him to move faster. No one was going to hear them making so much noise. They were out in the middle of nowhere after all. He wanted her to be loud. In fact, he encouraged it.

“Do you like this?” he asked at her breast.

“Oh yes!” she shouted. She let out another loud moan. It was all the motive he needed to pound harder.

There was an art to this. She might have only had him as her lover but he still had to please her. His fingers dug into the skin by the base of her wings. They were tangled up in each other. He moved to her other breast. She let out another moan.

“I love you so much!” she said. That phrase. They always shout that. She does mean it. Not all of them mean it. It was just thrown around with no weight. She was too pure to understand that. Frankly, he wanted to keep it that way. He looked up at her. Her face looked so red. She had her eyes closed as she moaned. This time, she grabbed him by the hair. That was all it took. He pounded as hard as he could.

“Come with me,” he said. “Come with me!” This was always the hard part. One would come sooner than the other one. Still, he wouldn't give up on trying. That goal wouldn't be reached tonight. But there would be other times. He knew it even if she didn't. He came before she did and rested his head on her chest. It took a moment for him to catch his breath. He looked up at her. She looked so beautiful lying there spent underneath him.

“Are you okay?” he asked. She looked at him, unable to speak in the moment. He knelt up and kissed her on the lips. Another hint of a mixed taste. It didn't take long for them to go to sleep. This wasn't over yet. They were going to do this all over again tomorrow. And frankly, he was looking forward to it.