Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Chaotic ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLII: Chaotic:

They slipped to the back of the store they first came in days ago when it was raining.

“Are you sure this is okay?” she asked. He gently put his finger to her lips. She looked up at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. He lowered his finger and smirked.

“Heh,” he said. He leaned in for a kiss. She happily kissed him back. No one was coming for a look. That was good. They were going to have to make this quick.

He grabbed her by the waist. His hands slowly moved downward. Her body tensed up. He chuckled.

“Easy there,” he whispered. “I haven't done anything to you yet.” She looked up at him, red-faced. He loved to work her up. How could she be so innocent? How many times have they done this?

His hand made it under her skirt. His fingertips moved to her panties. She moaned as he plunged his tongue into her mouth. She grabbed into his arms. He didn't even try to stop her. Still, no was coming. Good, good. His tongue massaged her hers as his fingers moved closer to her entry. She tried to gasp his mouth. She felt both his tongue and his fingers slip in deeper. Her body tensed up before she relaxed in his touch. His other hand groped her ass.

Still no one was coming. He kept his eyes on the lookout. He started to push his fingers in deeper. He broke off the kiss and moved his mouth down to her neck. She let out soft moans.

“Shhh,” he whispered. “Keep it down. You don't want them to hear you, don't you?” She looked up at him with big eyes. Her cheeks were so red. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

“Try to stay quiet, okay?” he asked. She opened her mouth to speak.

“Shhh,” he whispered. She slowly nodded. He kissed her on the lips this time. She kissed him back. Their tongues started to play with each other. She grinded up against his body. He thought he heard something and paused. What was that? He trained his ears to listen. The footsteps paused before they turned back around. That was close. Good. Still, he had to wrap this up.

“Do you want to come for me?” he whispered in her ear. She looked up, blushing as she nodded.

“Heh,” he said. He kissed her again. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he sped up with her fingers. But then, he stopped. He drew back his fingers and mouth. Her body trembled as she whimpered.

“W-W-Why did you stop?” she asked. He smiled as he put his finger to her lips. There was only one thing he said to her.

“Come with me.”

Stars filled her eyes. She followed him out the backway of the store.