Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Chasing the High ( Chapter 43 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLIII: Chasing the High:

They didn't get back to the house yet. He wanted to stay outside. Just not in the town. She happily followed behind. She wanted to ask questions. He wouldn't let her. He looked over his shoulder once. She ran to catch up with him.

Honestly, he didn't know where they were going. He was just walking and she was following. At least she wasn't asking any questions. She started to but he cut her off right away.

“You are going to have to see,” he said. She drew her mouth closed. He leaned in and kissed her. That was all it took. Still, he needed to find a place to go.

They only had half a week left. Better make the most of it. He would be the one to lead the way. He didn't mind. They walked down the narrow trail toward the woods. It took about… twenty minutes? Maybe thirty? It didn't matter. They were soon out of the village again.

They didn't have to go too far. Just enough to be well-hidden. He turned around and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. This was going to be round two of their little tryst. She smiled as she kissed him back. He pinned her back against a tree. He pulled away and stared at her.

“Tell me, what do you want?” he asked. Her lower lip began to tremble.

“I… I… I…” she said. He gently put a finger to her lips.

“Take your time,” he said. “Think about what you want to say.” She slowly drew her mouth closed. She gulped as she nodded.

“Now, what do you want?” he asked in a slower tone. She lifted her chin.

“Take me,” she forced herself to say. Her heart hammered against her chest.

“Look me in the eye and say it,” he said. She hadn't realized that she shut her eyes when she said that. She opened her eyes.

“Please… take me!” she said. He kissed her on the lips as a response. His hands seized her waist. They slowly trailed down to the hem of her skirt as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. This time, he slid down her panties. They weren't going to go all the way out here. But they were going just enough to keep the fire going. He started kissing on her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned. His fingers darted into her wet pussy.

There was no one out here. They had the woods all themselves. He closed his eyes as he nibbled on her neck. She could barely keep her hips still. He chuckled at her neck.

He began moving downward again. His hands pushed apart her thighs. She looked down in time to see him moving down to her pussy. He stuck out his tongue and started licking. She closed and threw back her head. Her moans floated up the dense afternoon air. This was good, but it still wasn't enough. He had the next destination in mind. For now, he was going to enjoy her sweet pussy as long as he could. He pushed his tongue in deeper, causing her to moan louder. Her voice alone was enough to drive him to lick even more.