Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ No Ordinary Love ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLIV: No Ordinary Love:

Their love is not natural. They are okay with that. No one else mattered in their bubble. The others were on the outside. It was all just the way they liked it. Sure they were going to have to go back to reality. They would still have each other.

He pushed his tongue in deeper. She moaned louder. She put her hands on his back. They weren't going to finish out here. This was just round two of teasing. The real fun would be at the house. But for now, this would do.

He glanced up at her for a quick second. He couldn't see her too well. It looked like she was fondling her own breasts. He went back to work as ideas formed in his head. He reached up and tightly grabbed her by the hips and butt. The happy sounds danced in the summer air.

Was it possible for someone to come out and find them? It was possible. Somehow, that didn't matter. In fact, he dared them to do it. Let them look. It was going to stop them. This was just getting good.

“More! Oh! Oh!” she moaned. He smiled in his head before taking a bigger lick. His face was pressed against her pussy.

She tasted that good.

“Oh! Oh god! I can't take it!” she cried. But he drew back his tongue. She opened her eyes and whimpered as he stood up in front of her. She was about to speak when he put his finger to her lips. Again, he only had to say one thing to her.

“I'm not done with you yet,” he whispered. She had a starry look in her eyes.

“Where are we going now?” she asked.

“Home,” was all that he could say. He turned down and walked down the trail. She followed behind still itching for her to finish off her pleasure.

They don't have a normal love and that is okay. It will keep evolving that way. And everyone was going to have to stay outside and go along with them. Right now, he's got her worked up to the point that she might boil over. He stopped in his tracks.

“Hm? What is it?” she asked. He didn't say a word. He reached and swooped her up.

“Whew!” she said. She giggled as he carried her down the path back to their house.