Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Home Again ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLV: Home Again:

Can you get addicted to someone? The answer is yes. They have learned that pretty quickly. What is the best way to handle it? Give in each and every day. That's what they are doing.

They made it back home. He carried her inside. Yes, he carried her the whole way there. They shared another kiss.

“Do you want to go to our room?” he asked. She cuddled up to his chest.

“Yes,” she said. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. They kissed as they kept walking.

They made it back to their room. She collapsed down onto the futon. This was it. Enough with the teasing. He was going to get right to it. It was going to be worth it, right? Of course it would be.

He huddled on top of her. She had a starry look in her eyes. His face came within inches of hers.

“Tell me again,” he said. “What do you want?” Her face was so red but she was more confident this time.

“Please take me!” she said.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes!” she yelped. He chuckled before he kissed her again. This time, her dress was slid over her head. She lay naked underneath him. He took off his blazer, tie, and shirt. This time, he didn't wait. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She reached up and unzipped his pants. She made quick work with his belt. He took off his trousers and his boxers. She spread her legs for him.

At last, he was pounding into her. Her nails dug into his back. That was all it took to make him go faster. Her moans filled the air again.

“Are you enjoying this?” he asked.

“Yes!” she shouted. Her groans grew louder. He tipped his mouth down to her breasts. His tongue danced around her nipples. Her face grew redder as she moaned again. He took one of them into his mouth.

There were going to be only five more days left. They would have to pack up again. He pushed that out of his head as he sucked and kept pounding. He turned his eyes upward toward her.

“Come with me,” he said. “Come with me!” Here came the tricky part. He thought about a mutual orgasm many times. Somehow, they had never managed to do it. He hadn't figured it out nor had he really tried.

That was until tonight.

“I'm going to come. I'm going to come! I'm going to come! Ah! Coming!” he shouted. They were close but he came before she did. Still, it took seconds for her to come as well. He rested his head on her breasts after he pulled out. They lay there, panting. He turned his gaze upward.

“Good enough?” he asked. She couldn't speak. She could barely move.

“Heh,” was all that he could say. He slowly drew his eyes closed and went to sleep. That was so worth it.