Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Lament ( Chapter 46 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLVI: Lament:

“I don't want to leave yet,” she complained.

“I know,” he said. “But we have to.” She looked up at him, pouting. He patted her on the head.

“I know, I know,” he said. They only had three days left. Time to make the most of it. She rested her head against his chest. The couple were resting for now. They already knew what was coming next.

“What do you want to do now?” he asked.

“I don't know,” she said.

“Heh,” he said. Did they really need to do anything right now? It didn't feel like it. They only had three days left and they didn't even try to do anything. She looked up at him.

“What are we going to do today?” she asked.

“What do you want to do?” he asked.

“I don't know. You?”

“Right now, not much.” He leaned and kissed her atop her head. She rested her cheek against his heart.

“So warm…” she mumbled.

“What?” he asked. She shook her head. His hands moved down to her ass. Her lower lips brushed against his thigh.

“Are you going to try and rub against me?” he asked. Her face turned bright red as she looked away. By now, it started to rain. It looked like it was going to an all-day rain too. He looked up at the window. A few drops hit the surface. Was it going to be raining when they left? He pushed that thought out of his head.

“I would like to see you do it,” he said. Her face turned redder.

“What?” she asked.

“You know,” he said. She slowly shook her head. He tried not to laugh. Really? They were going to go this route? Fine.

“Come here,” he said. He knelt down and nibbled on her neck. She let out a low moan. He smirked to himself.

“You like that, huh?” he asked. He nibbled on her neck again. This time, she started to grind her hips against his thigh. He moaned in response.

“Oh yes. There it is,” he said. He found the right button to push and now he had to exploit it a little more. He began licking and nibbling at the skin. She moved her hips faster. He could feel how wet she was against his thigh.

“Keep going,” he said. “I want to see how long it time to make you come.”

“Huh?” she asked. She never got an answer. He was too busy winding her up. He himself grew hard. He moved her hands down to his cock. She seemed to know what to do. He moaned against her neck. It earned her a small bite. She moaned and moved her hands and hips faster. She threw back her head and moaned in response. Both got lost in the pleasure. The question was who was going to come first.

“I… I can't hold it!” she screamed.

“Do it,” he said whispered against her neck. He gave her another nip on the neck. That was all it took to make her come. He came in her hands. The couple lay there in each other's embrace. He looked down at his lady.

“How is that for your morning?” he asked. She looked up at him with red cheeks.

“Yes,” she said. He leaned and kissed her on the lips. She kissed her back in a weak way. Neither one wanted to get up for the rest of that morning.